Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Jun 4 20:12:13 2014] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Jun 4 20:12:16 2014] : Aeleva: ooc lol
[Wed Jun 4 20:12:22 2014] : Vaddyn: oo \o/
[Wed Jun 4 20:13:37 2014] : DM: After a good night in the shelter and warmth of the watchtower, the squad leader informs you that strangers have been sighted in the woods to the south. Following up on this lead you head south through the sparse woodland.
[Wed Jun 4 20:14:07 2014] : Vaddyn: Rest: Regain 8 HP. [Wed Jun 4 20:14:51 2014] : DM: The terrain rises and falls gently, the hills are tops with craggy stones, the sides lightly wooded with birch and larch. The shallow valleys dense with oak and willow.
[Wed Jun 4 20:15:00 2014] : DM: Perception checks.
[Wed Jun 4 20:15:09 2014] : Vaddyn: Perception: [1d20(5) + 6] = 11
[Wed Jun 4 20:15:10 2014] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (26) Aeleva...
[Wed Jun 4 20:15:42 2014] : Aeleva: Perception: [1d20(19) + 7] = 26
[Wed Jun 4 20:15:52 2014] : Hildy: Perception: [1d20(18) + 5] = 23
[Wed Jun 4 20:15:53 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn is pre-occupied watching the birds in the trees
[Wed Jun 4 20:16:00 2014] : Aeleva: Rest: Regain 7 HP. [Wed Jun 4 20:16:15 2014] : Miriam: Perception: [1d20(12) + 4] = 16
[Wed Jun 4 20:17:37 2014] : Sorry I don't know what /w=26,23 is!
[Wed Jun 4 20:18:56 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva whispers to her companions
[Wed Jun 4 20:19:12 2014] : Aeleva: "Quiet, there's someone on the look-out ahead. I don't think they've spotted us"
[Wed Jun 4 20:19:46 2014] : Miriam: "Hmm, okay"
[Wed Jun 4 20:19:57 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn dismounts and ties his horse to a tree
[Wed Jun 4 20:20:12 2014] : Miriam: Miriam follows suit
[Wed Jun 4 20:20:13 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva does as well
[Wed Jun 4 20:20:13 2014] : Hildy: Hildy does the same
[Wed Jun 4 20:20:51 2014] : Aeleva: "There. In the rocks ahead"
[Wed Jun 4 20:20:57 2014] : Hildy: ooc is it hilly/rocky?
[Wed Jun 4 20:21:00 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva points
[Wed Jun 4 20:21:06 2014] : Vaddyn: "Yeah, I see"
[Wed Jun 4 20:21:07 2014] : Artur (enter): 20:21
[Wed Jun 4 20:21:13 2014] : Artur: ooc evening all
[Wed Jun 4 20:21:19 2014] : Hildy: ooc Aya, full team!
[Wed Jun 4 20:21:25 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc hey
[Wed Jun 4 20:21:25 2014] : DM: Beside the lookout is a large furred creature with a spotted pelt of gold and brown.
[Wed Jun 4 20:21:26 2014] : Hildy: ooc Yay, not aya
[Wed Jun 4 20:21:27 2014] : Artur: ooc we're about to have dinner so I'll be properly online in half an hour or so
[Wed Jun 4 20:21:38 2014] : Hildy: Stealth (Hilly/Rocky): [1d20(6) + 20] = 26
[Wed Jun 4 20:21:51 2014] : Vaddyn: Lore Master - Take 10 : Vaddyn takes 10 on his next knowledge roll [Wed Jun 4 20:21:52 2014] : Vaddyn: Knowledge Nature: LoreMaster: [10 + 9] = 19
[Wed Jun 4 20:21:54 2014] : Aeleva: ooc weird people, those having dinner over a good game.
[Wed Jun 4 20:22:37 2014] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (27) Artur...
[Wed Jun 4 20:22:55 2014] : Vaddyn: "Is that a Dire Lion beside him?"
[Wed Jun 4 20:23:12 2014] : Miriam: Miriam takes a look at the creature
[Wed Jun 4 20:23:16 2014] : Miriam: Knowledge Nature: [1d20(6) + 11] = 17
[Wed Jun 4 20:23:28 2014] : DM: The lion is at rest, close by.
[Wed Jun 4 20:24:04 2014] : Aeleva: "A...lion?"
[Wed Jun 4 20:24:08 2014] : Aeleva: "Seriously."
[Wed Jun 4 20:24:27 2014] : Vaddyn: "Yeah, those ones are quite big"
[Wed Jun 4 20:24:28 2014] : DM: You recall this would fit the description of one of the fugitives.
[Wed Jun 4 20:24:58 2014] : Hildy: "What's a lion?"
[Wed Jun 4 20:24:58 2014] : DM: An elven ex-cavalry soldier, now riding a tame (ish) dire lion.
[Wed Jun 4 20:25:05 2014] : Vaddyn: "We can't let this one get away and alert the rest"
[Wed Jun 4 20:25:20 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn points to the beast
[Wed Jun 4 20:25:54 2014] : Vaddyn: "Its bigger than a normal one"
[Wed Jun 4 20:26:08 2014] : Hildy: "Miriam, that thing may grab you, but this spell stops all inpediments to you moving"
[Wed Jun 4 20:26:12 2014] : Hildy: Freedom of Movement: Level 4 - You or a creature you touch move and attack normally for the duration of the spell (works vs, grapple, web etc.; Duration: ([8 * 10] = 80) minutes).
[Wed Jun 4 20:26:30 2014] : Vaddyn: "It''ll probably charge and pounce"
[Wed Jun 4 20:26:32 2014] : Miriam: "Thank you"
[Wed Jun 4 20:27:32 2014] : Miriam: "Going there of have them come here, that's the question"
[Wed Jun 4 20:27:57 2014] : Hildy: "Shall we prepare?"
[Wed Jun 4 20:28:09 2014] : Hildy: "Don't run off Miriam!"
[Wed Jun 4 20:28:28 2014] : Aeleva: ooc are we on the map?
[Wed Jun 4 20:28:31 2014] : Aeleva: ooc I don't see us
[Wed Jun 4 20:28:41 2014] : DM: ooc scroll left
[Wed Jun 4 20:28:51 2014] : Aeleva: ooc yeah, just found us. Thanks.
[Wed Jun 4 20:29:22 2014] : Hildy: Wand of Magic Stone: Level 1 - Hildy imbues 3 stones with magical energy (duration: 30 minutes) Uses remaining: 9.
[Wed Jun 4 20:30:19 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc what direction do we think he'll run if he goes to alert the group?
[Wed Jun 4 20:30:26 2014] : Vaddyn: "what direction do we think he'll run if he goes to alert the group?"
[Wed Jun 4 20:30:50 2014] : Hildy: "Are we prepping for a fight now, or just trying to stop this one?"
[Wed Jun 4 20:31:07 2014] : Vaddyn: "We just dont want this guy bolting"
[Wed Jun 4 20:31:32 2014] : Vaddyn: "I was thinking I make Aeleva invisible and she sneaks round to catch him if he runs"
[Wed Jun 4 20:31:58 2014] : Aeleva: "Sounds good"
[Wed Jun 4 20:31:59 2014] : Hildy: "And she can stop a big lion or whatever?"
[Wed Jun 4 20:32:07 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc what direction is the wind?
[Wed Jun 4 20:32:10 2014] : Hildy: "With what?"
[Wed Jun 4 20:32:49 2014] : Aeleva: "Well. You have a pointé
[Wed Jun 4 20:32:50 2014] : DM: Winds are light, from the west.
[Wed Jun 4 20:32:55 2014] : Aeleva: *point
[Wed Jun 4 20:32:59 2014] : Miriam: "These are the people we're looking for, right? So we can kill them"
[Wed Jun 4 20:33:03 2014] : Vaddyn: "I was hoping if she stops him, quickly Miriam can take on the Lion"
[Wed Jun 4 20:33:20 2014] : Hildy: "I have an idea..."
[Wed Jun 4 20:33:27 2014] : Hildy: Summon Monster III: Level 3 - Hildy begins a Summon spell.
[Wed Jun 4 20:33:30 2014] : Vaddyn: "You'll want to stay down wind from that beast"
[Wed Jun 4 20:33:30 2014] : Aeleva: "But leaving their escape route open does not really help either"
[Wed Jun 4 20:33:33 2014] : Hildy: 1d3: Hildy completes his Summon Monster III spell - [1d3(2)] = 2 Summon Monster II creatures summoned
[Wed Jun 4 20:33:39 2014] : Hildy: Small Earth Elemental: Hildy completes his Summon Monster II spell - Augmented Small Earth Elemental (AC 17; HP 15; CMD 15; speed 20, plus burrow 20) lasts for 8 rounds
[Wed Jun 4 20:33:43 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc sexy female Dire Lion?
[Wed Jun 4 20:33:46 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc oh
[Wed Jun 4 20:35:19 2014] : Hildy: "OK, these guys can move underground and track Aeleva by feeling her footsteps through the earth"
[Wed Jun 4 20:35:44 2014] : Hildy: "Aeleva, shout when you want them to emerge and they'll attack"
[Wed Jun 4 20:36:12 2014] : Aeleva: "OK"
[Wed Jun 4 20:36:23 2014] : Aeleva: "Err. Even if they don't see me?"
[Wed Jun 4 20:36:35 2014] : Vaddyn: Invisibility: Level 2 - Vaddyn or the person/object touched becomes invisible for 8 minutes
[Wed Jun 4 20:36:51 2014] : Aeleva: "Well, I suppose they don't see me underground either. Hope thy've good ears, becasue I tend to be quite stealthy"
[Wed Jun 4 20:36:54 2014] : Hildy: "They can feel you. They'll be underground"
[Wed Jun 4 20:37:02 2014] : Vaddyn: "Stamp your feet"
[Wed Jun 4 20:37:17 2014] : Aeleva: "Well, that defeats the purpose of being invisble, doesn't it?"
[Wed Jun 4 20:37:21 2014] : Aeleva: "Anyway, let's go"
[Wed Jun 4 20:38:02 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva preps, taking her brand new bow in hand and making sure her rapier is loose in her belt just in case
[Wed Jun 4 20:38:04 2014] : Miriam: "OK"
[Wed Jun 4 20:38:13 2014] : Aeleva: ooc a rapier surely doesn't have a scabbard, does it?
[Wed Jun 4 20:38:21 2014] : Hildy: ooc yes
[Wed Jun 4 20:38:24 2014] : Miriam: ooc I'm so tempted to say: "It's showtime!"
[Wed Jun 4 20:38:36 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn gets his bow out
[Wed Jun 4 20:39:41 2014] : Vaddyn: "Go Aeleva, we'll be a little behind you"
[Wed Jun 4 20:39:46 2014] : Hildy: Hildy follows once Aeleva is invisible, staying out of line of sight
[Wed Jun 4 20:40:10 2014] : DM: 2x Steath checks to get into position.
[Wed Jun 4 20:40:33 2014] : Vaddyn: Stealth: [1d20(8) + 6] = 14
[Wed Jun 4 20:40:35 2014] : Vaddyn: Stealth: [1d20(16) + 6] = 22
[Wed Jun 4 20:40:35 2014] : Aeleva: Stealth: [1d20(9) + 7] = 16
[Wed Jun 4 20:40:45 2014] : Aeleva: ooc huh?
[Wed Jun 4 20:40:49 2014] : Aeleva: Stealth: [1d20(15) + 7] = 22
[Wed Jun 4 20:41:12 2014] : Hildy: Stealth (Hilly/Rocky): [1d20(9) + 20] = 29
[Wed Jun 4 20:41:20 2014] : Aeleva: ooc wait, this is way too low, isn't it?
[Wed Jun 4 20:41:28 2014] : Miriam: ooc Only +7: that
[Wed Jun 4 20:41:38 2014] : Miriam: ooc Only +7: that doesn't seem right
[Wed Jun 4 20:41:57 2014] : Aeleva: yeah there's something wrong I think
[Wed Jun 4 20:41:59 2014] : Hildy: ooc I'd say so, but then mine is +20 ;-P
[Wed Jun 4 20:42:11 2014] : Hildy: You get +20 for being invisible
[Wed Jun 4 20:42:15 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc and mines +6
[Wed Jun 4 20:42:23 2014] : Aeleva: ah, right.
[Wed Jun 4 20:42:31 2014] : Miriam: ooc I can't talk, mine is -1
[Wed Jun 4 20:42:46 2014] : Hildy: ooc but +7 seems low
[Wed Jun 4 20:43:09 2014] : Miriam: ooc Especially for a rogue
[Wed Jun 4 20:43:20 2014] : Aeleva: ooc argh
[Wed Jun 4 20:43:25 2014] : Aeleva: ooc been using the wrong node
[Wed Jun 4 20:43:26 2014] : Aeleva: ooc lol
[Wed Jun 4 20:43:33 2014] : Aeleva: ooc +16 is more like it.
[Wed Jun 4 20:43:36 2014] : DM: ooc Can everyone position their minis where they intend to be?
[Wed Jun 4 20:43:52 2014] : Hildy: ooc depends how long we have DM
[Wed Jun 4 20:44:12 2014] : DM: ooc Long enough
[Wed Jun 4 20:44:37 2014] : Hildy: ooc elementals track Aeleva with trmorsense
[Wed Jun 4 20:46:33 2014] : DM: Aeleva gets into position, behind a rock, the elementals burrowing beneath.
[Wed Jun 4 20:46:50 2014] : DM: Hildy creeps towards a tree and hinds behind the trunk.
[Wed Jun 4 20:47:12 2014] : DM: Artur lurks at the tree line.
[Wed Jun 4 20:47:35 2014] : DM: Vaddyn trys to sneak into position but...
[Wed Jun 4 20:47:40 2014] : Miriam: Miriam just moves forward, not trying to be stealthy, since she can't anyway
[Wed Jun 4 20:47:48 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc bum
[Wed Jun 4 20:48:01 2014] : DM: The elf lookout turns in his direction and spots Vaddyn.
[Wed Jun 4 20:48:04 2014] : DM: Roll initiative.
[Wed Jun 4 20:48:08 2014] : Hildy: Initiative: [1d20(2) + 4] = 6
[Wed Jun 4 20:48:10 2014] : Vaddyn: Initiative: [1d20(15) + 5] = 20
[Wed Jun 4 20:48:13 2014] : Miriam: Initiative: [1d20(6) + 8] = 14
[Wed Jun 4 20:48:14 2014] : Aeleva: Initiative: [1d20(18) + 7] = 25
[Wed Jun 4 20:48:17 2014] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(10) + 6] = 16
[Wed Jun 4 20:48:44 2014] : Miriam: ooc I'm pretty sure my mini isn't where I left it
[Wed Jun 4 20:49:31 2014] : DM: ooc you can be further away if you want.
[Wed Jun 4 20:50:20 2014] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Jun 4 20:50:31 2014] : Miriam: ooc I was moving forward, not back. But it doesn't really matter, I can still shoot from here :)
[Wed Jun 4 20:51:42 2014] : Aeleva: ooc invisibility stays if I shoot?
[Wed Jun 4 20:51:52 2014] : DM: ooc no
[Wed Jun 4 20:51:53 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc nope
[Wed Jun 4 20:52:19 2014] : Miriam: ooc You need Improved invisibility for that IIRC
[Wed Jun 4 20:53:08 2014] : Aeleva: oooc I'm stuck.
[Wed Jun 4 20:53:35 2014] : Hildy: ooc delay?
[Wed Jun 4 20:53:36 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc Hold in case he tries to run
[Wed Jun 4 20:53:51 2014] : Aeleva: ooc yes, delay action.
[Wed Jun 4 20:53:54 2014] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Jun 4 20:53:55 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc you're our secret
[Wed Jun 4 20:54:02 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn quickly moves to his right and throws off a spell
[Wed Jun 4 20:54:10 2014] : Vaddyn: Glitterdust: Level 2 - Blinds those it lands on and outlines invisible creatures - 10 ft radius, 180 ft range. DC 18 Will save to negate blindness; duration - 8 rounds.
[Wed Jun 4 20:54:20 2014] : Hildy: ooc don't forget to shout, to alert the elementals
[Wed Jun 4 20:54:27 2014] : DM: Will: [1d20(19) + 3] = 22
[Wed Jun 4 20:54:33 2014] : DM: Will: [1d20(9) + 6] = 15
[Wed Jun 4 20:54:35 2014] : Miriam: ooc Make sure you target the lion as well
[Wed Jun 4 20:54:44 2014] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Jun 4 20:54:56 2014] : DM: The elf swears
[Wed Jun 4 20:55:18 2014] : Aeleva: ooc not forgetting
[Wed Jun 4 20:56:17 2014] : Elf Rider: "Attack", the elf calls out.
[Wed Jun 4 20:56:22 2014] : Elf Rider: Will: [1d20(5) + 6] = 11
[Wed Jun 4 20:56:27 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc erk
[Wed Jun 4 20:56:57 2014] : Dire Lion: The dire lion bounds towards Vaddyn and pounces.
[Wed Jun 4 20:57:08 2014] : Dire Lion: Bite: [1d20(7) + 12] = 19; Hit: [1d8(8) + 7] = 15 damage and grab.
[Wed Jun 4 20:57:10 2014] : Dire Lion: Claw: [1d20(19) + 13] = 32; Hit: [1d6(1) + 7] = 8 damage .
[Wed Jun 4 20:57:10 2014] : Dire Lion: Claw: [1d20(15) + 13] = 28; Hit: [1d6(4) + 7] = 11 damage .
[Wed Jun 4 20:57:29 2014] : Dire Lion: [15 + 8 + 11] = 34 damage total.
[Wed Jun 4 20:57:42 2014] : Vaddyn: 34 Damage: Vaddyn takes 34 damage. [Wed Jun 4 20:57:49 2014] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Jun 4 20:57:50 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc ow
[Wed Jun 4 20:57:50 2014] : Miriam: ooc Ouch
[Wed Jun 4 20:58:35 2014] : Aeleva: ooc ok, I don't think hiding any longer will help us much...
[Wed Jun 4 20:58:46 2014] : Miriam: ooc LOL
[Wed Jun 4 20:59:04 2014] : Hildy: ooc you can sneak attack the blind guy as long as he's blind
[Wed Jun 4 20:59:14 2014] : Miriam: ooc Still, you're first attack you can do sneak damage, because they don't see you coming
[Wed Jun 4 20:59:20 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva shouts as she springs from behind the rock.
[Wed Jun 4 20:59:28 2014] : Aeleva: "To me! Attack!"
[Wed Jun 4 20:59:35 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc dont shout, jsut shoot him
[Wed Jun 4 20:59:47 2014] : Miriam: ooc LOL@VAddyn
[Wed Jun 4 20:59:47 2014] : DM: ooc shouting is to alert the elementals
[Wed Jun 4 20:59:50 2014] : Aeleva: ooc I'm shouting for the elementals to come out
[Wed Jun 4 20:59:52 2014] : Aeleva: ooc lol
[Wed Jun 4 20:59:55 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc ahh, ok then
[Wed Jun 4 21:00:02 2014] : Miriam: ooc Springing up will do that
[Wed Jun 4 21:00:04 2014] : Hildy: ooc LOL
[Wed Jun 4 21:00:24 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva moves towards the elf and shoots
[Wed Jun 4 21:00:48 2014] : Aeleva: ooc wait. The bow was in my dreams
[Wed Jun 4 21:00:52 2014] : Hildy: ooc if you 5 ft step you can make 2 attacks
[Wed Jun 4 21:01:00 2014] : Aeleva: ooc and in my other node. Darn, I really thought I had bought one.
[Wed Jun 4 21:01:16 2014] : Aeleva: ooc HMPF. No ranged.
[Wed Jun 4 21:01:20 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc in what universe would you not have a bow?
[Wed Jun 4 21:01:22 2014] : Hildy: ooc no ranged weapon??
[Wed Jun 4 21:01:24 2014] : DM: ooc Fedex arrives with a bow.
[Wed Jun 4 21:01:34 2014] : Miriam: ooc LOL
[Wed Jun 4 21:01:53 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc Vaddyn has a bow and has fired precisely 2 arrows from it
[Wed Jun 4 21:02:05 2014] : Aeleva: ooc no, I have useless darts. And I have pretty good melee stuff.
[Wed Jun 4 21:02:22 2014] : Hildy: ooc darts are fine
[Wed Jun 4 21:02:23 2014] : Aeleva: ooc So I suppose i can'st charge with all the boulders and all.
[Wed Jun 4 21:02:33 2014] : Miriam: ooc Take the Fedex bow and fire it
[Wed Jun 4 21:02:34 2014] : Hildy: ooc you get 2 attacks (we're level 8!)
[Wed Jun 4 21:02:43 2014] : Hildy: ooc both with sneak
[Wed Jun 4 21:03:03 2014] : Aeleva: ooc sorry for the mess David.
[Wed Jun 4 21:03:09 2014] : DM: ooc np
[Wed Jun 4 21:03:11 2014] : Hildy: ooc is he concealed there DM?
[Wed Jun 4 21:03:19 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva runs to hit the elf
[Wed Jun 4 21:03:21 2014] : DM: ooc he has half-cover
[Wed Jun 4 21:03:28 2014] : Aeleva: Rapier +1: Attack 1: [1d20(15) + 13] = 28 - Damage: [1d6(5) + 1 + 0] = 6 HP
Attack 2: [1d20(16) + 8] = 24 - Damage: [1d6(6) + 1 + 0] = 7 HP

[Wed Jun 4 21:03:42 2014] : DM: One hit, sneak
[Wed Jun 4 21:03:45 2014] : Aeleva: Sneak attack: Damage: [4d6(4,3,5,4)] = 16 HP - Befuddling Strike: opponent takes a -2 penalty on attack rolls against me for [1d4(2)] = 2 round(s).
[Wed Jun 4 21:04:02 2014] : Aeleva: ooc ohhhh this is cool. I just added this ;)
[Wed Jun 4 21:04:22 2014] : DM: Miriam?
[Wed Jun 4 21:04:42 2014] : Miriam: Miriam runs towards the lion
[Wed Jun 4 21:05:02 2014] : Miriam: "Come and get me!"
[Wed Jun 4 21:05:04 2014] : Miriam: Done
[Wed Jun 4 21:05:12 2014] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Jun 4 21:05:40 2014] : Hildy: ooc can you charge with earth glide if it's a normal movement form?
[Wed Jun 4 21:06:21 2014] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Jun 4 21:06:30 2014] : Hildy: Elemental #2 charges (rising above ground)
[Wed Jun 4 21:06:48 2014] : Hildy: Slam - Earth Mastery & Power Attack: Small Earth Elemental: [1d20(6) + 11] = 17; Damage: [1d6(5) + 7] = 12 HP
[Wed Jun 4 21:07:06 2014] : DM: The elfs armor turns away the strike.
[Wed Jun 4 21:07:29 2014] : Hildy: #1 goes under the wall and punches his legs
[Wed Jun 4 21:07:33 2014] : Hildy: Slam - Earth Mastery & Power Attack: Small Earth Elemental: [1d20(19) + 11] = 30; Damage: [1d6(4) + 7] = 11 HP
[Wed Jun 4 21:07:44 2014] : DM: Slams into him.
[Wed Jun 4 21:08:13 2014] : Hildy: ooc how many rounds have they been there? 1 to make Aeleva invisible, 5 to manouvre? = 6?
[Wed Jun 4 21:08:29 2014] : Hildy: Hildy casts a spell on the Lion
[Wed Jun 4 21:08:34 2014] : Hildy: Murderous Command: Level 1 - The target attacks its nearest ally on its next turn with a melee weapon or natural weapon. It attacks adjacent allies, or tries to reach allies by moving to or charging to the nearest one in order to make this attack. (duration: 1 round; range 45 feet; Will save DC 16)
[Wed Jun 4 21:08:44 2014] : DM: Will: [1d20(14) + 3] = 17
[Wed Jun 4 21:08:50 2014] : Hildy: ooc Bah!
[Wed Jun 4 21:08:55 2014] : Miriam: ooc 1 for invisibility, 2 for sneaking over, then the fight IIRC
[Wed Jun 4 21:08:58 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc nice spell though
[Wed Jun 4 21:09:03 2014] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Jun 4 21:09:16 2014] : Aeleva: ooc brb
[Wed Jun 4 21:09:20 2014] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Jun 4 21:09:22 2014] : Miriam: ooc Very nice spell
[Wed Jun 4 21:09:25 2014] : Hildy: ooc sneaking is a slow business, 5 sounds more appropriate
[Wed Jun 4 21:09:37 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn casts a spell on himself
[Wed Jun 4 21:09:40 2014] : Vaddyn: Grease (object): Level 1 - Covers an object within 45 feet with grease for 8 rounds. DC 17 reflex save for the holder of the object or someone trying to pick it up. Failure means that they drop it.
[Wed Jun 4 21:10:03 2014] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(14) + 8] = 22
[Wed Jun 4 21:10:15 2014] : Hildy: ooc is Vaddyn Grappled?
[Wed Jun 4 21:10:20 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc greasing myself, not the lion
[Wed Jun 4 21:10:25 2014] : DM: ooc I forgot the grab check
[Wed Jun 4 21:10:34 2014] : Vaddyn: CMD: 10 + BAB + Str + Dex: [10 + 9] = 19
[Wed Jun 4 21:10:46 2014] : DM: [1d20(11) + 18] = 29
[Wed Jun 4 21:10:48 2014] : Hildy: Freedom's Call (Su): Hildy emits a 30-foot aura of freedom. All confused, grappled, frightened, panicked, paralyzed, pinned, or shaken conditions are suppressed for allies while in the aura (7 rounds remaining).
[Wed Jun 4 21:10:52 2014] : Miriam: ooc Grease is an awesome spell, very useful and versatile
[Wed Jun 4 21:11:28 2014] : Hildy: ooc that's probably a standard action, so I can't use it now
[Wed Jun 4 21:11:30 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc, so I was grabbed at the start of my turn, but not yet grappled?
[Wed Jun 4 21:11:43 2014] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Jun 4 21:12:05 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc ok, I grease myself up
[Wed Jun 4 21:12:18 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn inspires the party with a joke about their opponents.(Move action) +2 competence bonus to attack and damage; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects until Vaddyn stops.
[Wed Jun 4 21:12:22 2014] : Vaddyn: done
[Wed Jun 4 21:13:12 2014] : Elf Rider: The elf stabs vaguely at Aeleva.
[Wed Jun 4 21:13:21 2014] : Elf Rider: Shortspear: [1d20(9) + 10] = 19; Hit: [1d6(6) + 4] = 10 damage.
[Wed Jun 4 21:13:23 2014] : Elf Rider: Shortspear (2): [1d20(6) + 5] = 11; Hit: [1d6(6) + 4] = 10 damage.
[Wed Jun 4 21:13:32 2014] : Elf Rider: [1d100(65)] = 65
[Wed Jun 4 21:13:41 2014] : Elf Rider: One hit, 10 damage
[Wed Jun 4 21:13:45 2014] : Aeleva: ooc lol@vaguely
[Wed Jun 4 21:13:52 2014] : Elf Rider: Will: [1d20(10) + 6] = 16
[Wed Jun 4 21:14:09 2014] : Elf Rider: ooc I hate glitterdust
[Wed Jun 4 21:14:13 2014] : Aeleva: 10 Damage: Aeleva takes 10 damage. [Wed Jun 4 21:14:18 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc lol
[Wed Jun 4 21:14:18 2014] : Dire Lion: The lion savages Vaddyn.
[Wed Jun 4 21:14:19 2014] : Hildy: ooc Aeleva's AC is 23?
[Wed Jun 4 21:14:24 2014] : Miriam: ooc I don't think you get a safe per round, do you?
[Wed Jun 4 21:14:32 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc he does at the end
[Wed Jun 4 21:14:41 2014] : Aeleva: ooc Hildy, yes.
[Wed Jun 4 21:14:43 2014] : Dire Lion: ooc oh, misread no hit on Aeleva.
[Wed Jun 4 21:14:51 2014] : Dire Lion: Bite: [1d20(7) + 12] = 19; Hit: [1d8(7) + 7] = 14 damage and grab.
[Wed Jun 4 21:14:53 2014] : Dire Lion: Claw: [1d20(20) + 13] = 33; Hit: [1d6(3) + 7] = 10 damage .
Critical threat: [1d20(1) + 13] = 14; Hit: [10 + 1d6(2) + 7] = 19 damage.

[Wed Jun 4 21:14:55 2014] : Aeleva: ooc ah, right.
[Wed Jun 4 21:14:56 2014] : Dire Lion: Claw: [1d20(17) + 13] = 30; Hit: [1d6(5) + 7] = 12 damage .
[Wed Jun 4 21:15:04 2014] : Aeleva: Healing: Regain 10 HP. [Wed Jun 4 21:15:41 2014] : Dire Lion: [10 + 12] = 22 damage
[Wed Jun 4 21:15:50 2014] : DM: Miriam?
[Wed Jun 4 21:15:50 2014] : Vaddyn: 22 Damage: Vaddyn takes 22 damage. [Wed Jun 4 21:16:55 2014] : Miriam: Miriam runs and charges the lion, angry at the damage it inflicted on Vaddyn
[Wed Jun 4 21:17:06 2014] : Miriam: Rage - Miriam is now angry and attacks with full force (raging, +4 Strength, +4 Con, +2 Will, -2 AC)
[Wed Jun 4 21:17:17 2014] : Miriam: +1 Dwarven Waraxe Partial attack: [1d20(1) + 18] = 19 Damage: [1d10(6) + 8] = 14 HP.
[Wed Jun 4 21:17:25 2014] : Miriam: Done
[Wed Jun 4 21:17:38 2014] : DM: Miss
[Wed Jun 4 21:17:44 2014] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Jun 4 21:17:47 2014] : Miriam: ooc A 1? Bah
[Wed Jun 4 21:18:01 2014] : Hildy: ooc Aeleva first I think
[Wed Jun 4 21:18:29 2014] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Jun 4 21:20:08 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva takes a 5ft step to flank Mr Elf
[Wed Jun 4 21:20:19 2014] : Aeleva: ooc I probably do'nt have to he's still blind, right?
[Wed Jun 4 21:20:27 2014] : DM: ooc still blind
[Wed Jun 4 21:20:34 2014] : Hildy: ooc +2 to attack though
[Wed Jun 4 21:20:44 2014] : Aeleva: Rapier +1: Attack 1: [1d20(7) + 17] = 24 - Damage: [1d6(6) + 1 + 2] = 9 HP
Attack 2: [1d20(16) + 12] = 28 - Damage: [1d6(4) + 1 + 2] = 7 HP

[Wed Jun 4 21:21:01 2014] : Aeleva: Sneak attack: Damage: [4d6(3,5,3,6)] = 17 HP
[Wed Jun 4 21:21:29 2014] : DM: [9 + 7 + 17] = 33
[Wed Jun 4 21:21:40 2014] : Hildy: oc 2 sneaks
[Wed Jun 4 21:21:42 2014] : Hildy: ooc
[Wed Jun 4 21:22:47 2014] : Aeleva: Sneak attack: Damage: [4d6(3,4,6,2)] = 15 HP
[Wed Jun 4 21:22:55 2014] : DM: Aeleva stabs the elf to death.
[Wed Jun 4 21:23:08 2014] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Jun 4 21:23:22 2014] : Hildy: Hildy tries to stun the lion
[Wed Jun 4 21:23:24 2014] : Hildy: Sound Burst - Level 2 - Deals [1d8(5)] = 5 sonic damage in a 10 ft radius, 45 ft range. Subjects are stunned unless they pass a Fort save of DC 17; duration - Instantaneous.)
[Wed Jun 4 21:23:49 2014] : Hildy: "Withdraw Vaddyn"
[Wed Jun 4 21:24:01 2014] : Hildy: Hildy steps in to allow Miriam to flank
[Wed Jun 4 21:24:10 2014] : DM: Fortitude: [1d20(10) + 9] = 19
[Wed Jun 4 21:24:17 2014] : Vaddyn: "I'd love to, but its got me"
[Wed Jun 4 21:24:27 2014] : Hildy: ooc dang! and double dang!
[Wed Jun 4 21:25:00 2014] : Hildy: Summons charge the lion
[Wed Jun 4 21:25:07 2014] : Hildy: Slam - Earth Mastery & Power Attack: Small Earth Elemental: [1d20(11) + 11] = 22; Damage: [1d6(1) + 7] = 8 HP
[Wed Jun 4 21:25:09 2014] : Hildy: Slam - Earth Mastery & Power Attack: Small Earth Elemental: [1d20(3) + 11] = 14; Damage: [1d6(2) + 7] = 9 HP
[Wed Jun 4 21:25:13 2014] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Jun 4 21:25:24 2014] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Jun 4 21:25:36 2014] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(2) + 8] = 10
[Wed Jun 4 21:25:43 2014] : DM: You can slip free
[Wed Jun 4 21:25:48 2014] : Hildy: ooc I forgot it still had you!
[Wed Jun 4 21:26:12 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn steps back and gets the hell out of Dodge
[Wed Jun 4 21:26:32 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn maintains his inspirational demeanor:+2 competence bonus to attack and damage; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects. (20) rounds left today
[Wed Jun 4 21:26:44 2014] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Jun 4 21:27:05 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc better having the meat shield between me and those claws
[Wed Jun 4 21:27:24 2014] : DM: The lion turns on Hildy.
[Wed Jun 4 21:27:28 2014] : Dire Lion: Bite: [1d20(5) + 12] = 17; Hit: [1d8(3) + 7] = 10 damage and grab.
[Wed Jun 4 21:27:31 2014] : Dire Lion: Claw: [1d20(3) + 13] = 16; Hit: [1d6(3) + 7] = 10 damage .
[Wed Jun 4 21:27:32 2014] : Dire Lion: Claw: [1d20(5) + 13] = 18; Hit: [1d6(6) + 7] = 13 damage .
[Wed Jun 4 21:27:38 2014] : Dire Lion: And misses
[Wed Jun 4 21:27:42 2014] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Jun 4 21:28:08 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva charges in.
[Wed Jun 4 21:28:39 2014] : Aeleva: ooc I'll never understand charge, it's very sad.
[Wed Jun 4 21:28:51 2014] : Aeleva: ooc no charge bonuses added.
[Wed Jun 4 21:28:56 2014] : Aeleva: Rapier +1: Attack 1: [1d20(7) + 17] = 24 - Damage: [1d6(6) + 1 + 2] = 9 HP
Attack 2: [1d20(3) + 12] = 15 - Damage: [1d6(1) + 1 + 2] = 4 HP

[Wed Jun 4 21:29:05 2014] : DM: Hit. Sneak.
[Wed Jun 4 21:29:09 2014] : Aeleva: ooc in that roll that is.
[Wed Jun 4 21:29:17 2014] : Aeleva: Sneak attack - befuddling strike: Damage: [4d6(6,5,6,6)] = 23 HP - Befuddling Strike: opponent takes a -2 penalty on attack rolls against me for [1d4(3)] = 3 round(s).
[Wed Jun 4 21:29:18 2014] : Hildy: ooc up to double move, must be a clear run. +2 on attacks
[Wed Jun 4 21:29:37 2014] : DM: Miriam?
[Wed Jun 4 21:30:06 2014] : Hildy: ooc and -2 to AC
[Wed Jun 4 21:30:47 2014] : Aeleva: ooc so the befuddling strike is a good counterpoint to the disadvantages of charging...
[Wed Jun 4 21:31:22 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc why, yes
[Wed Jun 4 21:32:17 2014] : Miriam: Miriam starts to chop up the lion into itty bitty pieces
[Wed Jun 4 21:32:23 2014] : Miriam: +1 Dwarven Waraxe Power Attack: [1d20(9) + 14] = 23 Damage: [1d10(1) + 12] = 13 HP.
[Wed Jun 4 21:32:36 2014] : Miriam: ooc Oops, forgot the flank
[Wed Jun 4 21:32:59 2014] : Hildy: ooc did you add bardsong?
[Wed Jun 4 21:33:07 2014] : DM: You don't really need it. Miriam slices and dices the lion into loin chops.
[Wed Jun 4 21:33:10 2014] : Miriam: ooc Yes
[Wed Jun 4 21:33:23 2014] : Hildy: "Phew!"
[Wed Jun 4 21:33:41 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn collapses to the ground, bleeding from lots of puncture wounds
[Wed Jun 4 21:33:44 2014] : Miriam: "It's a pity I couldn"
[Wed Jun 4 21:33:52 2014] : Miriam: "It's a pity I couldn't be here sooner"
[Wed Jun 4 21:34:03 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn stops performing. Bardsong effect ends.
[Wed Jun 4 21:34:04 2014] : Miriam: ooc brb
[Wed Jun 4 21:34:22 2014] : Hildy: ooc HP status?
[Wed Jun 4 21:34:33 2014] : Hildy: HIldy looks Vaddyn over quickly
[Wed Jun 4 21:34:36 2014] : Vaddyn: HP Status 9 out of 65.
[Wed Jun 4 21:34:48 2014] : Hildy: Hildy uses a scroll of CLW for [1d8(2) + 5] = 7 HP. Scrolls remaining: 4.
[Wed Jun 4 21:35:09 2014] : Vaddyn: "wand... in ... pack..."
[Wed Jun 4 21:35:35 2014] : Vaddyn: Healing: Regain 7 HP. [Wed Jun 4 21:35:48 2014] : Hildy: "Listen soldier, you're not a goner yet"
[Wed Jun 4 21:36:06 2014] : Hildy: "Pick yourself up and have a few dabs with your wand"
[Wed Jun 4 21:36:13 2014] : Vaddyn: "Holy crap that thing was big"
[Wed Jun 4 21:36:36 2014] : Hildy: ooc I should have said "Listen Princess..." ;-)
[Wed Jun 4 21:36:44 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn grabs the wand from his pack
[Wed Jun 4 21:36:48 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn waves the wand and restores [1d8(2) + 1] = 3HP.
[Wed Jun 4 21:36:48 2014] : Aeleva: ooc Henry drowned in food
[Wed Jun 4 21:36:53 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn waves the wand and restores [1d8(6) + 1] = 7HP.
[Wed Jun 4 21:36:58 2014] : Vaddyn: Healing: Regain 3 HP. [Wed Jun 4 21:37:02 2014] : Vaddyn: Healing: Regain 7 HP. [Wed Jun 4 21:37:04 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn waves the wand and restores [1d8(7) + 1] = 8HP.
[Wed Jun 4 21:37:05 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn waves the wand and restores [1d8(5) + 1] = 6HP.
[Wed Jun 4 21:37:09 2014] : Vaddyn: Healing: Regain 8 HP. [Wed Jun 4 21:37:11 2014] : Vaddyn: Healing: Regain 6 HP. [Wed Jun 4 21:37:19 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn waves the wand and restores [1d8(7) + 1] = 8HP.
[Wed Jun 4 21:37:21 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn waves the wand and restores [1d8(1) + 1] = 2HP.
[Wed Jun 4 21:37:22 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn waves the wand and restores [1d8(2) + 1] = 3HP.
[Wed Jun 4 21:37:25 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn waves the wand and restores [1d8(8) + 1] = 9HP.
[Wed Jun 4 21:37:30 2014] : Vaddyn: Healing: Regain 8 HP. [Wed Jun 4 21:37:32 2014] : Vaddyn: Healing: Regain 2 HP. [Wed Jun 4 21:37:34 2014] : Vaddyn: Healing: Regain 3 HP. [Wed Jun 4 21:37:37 2014] : Vaddyn: Healing: Regain 9 HP. [Wed Jun 4 21:38:00 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc incidently, I love this clicking on humbers and setting parameters malarky :D
[Wed Jun 4 21:38:02 2014] : Artur: ooc I'll join in now :)
[Wed Jun 4 21:38:07 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc *numbers
[Wed Jun 4 21:38:24 2014] : Hildy: "Well, one down, along with pesky companion"
[Wed Jun 4 21:38:28 2014] : Vaddyn: "Anyone else hurt?"
[Wed Jun 4 21:38:37 2014] : Hildy: "That's one fewer to worry about later"
[Wed Jun 4 21:38:43 2014] : Hildy: "Not me"
[Wed Jun 4 21:38:59 2014] : Vaddyn: "Imagine that thing with a few other people to boot"
[Wed Jun 4 21:39:05 2014] : Hildy: "Yes"
[Wed Jun 4 21:39:25 2014] : Hildy: "Aeleva, you were amazing in that fight"
[Wed Jun 4 21:39:54 2014] : Hildy: "Me, not so much... everything I tried failed... other than my rocky friends of course"
[Wed Jun 4 21:39:57 2014] : Aeleva: "Well I had a great help from all of you actually"
[Wed Jun 4 21:40:09 2014] : DM: ooc DM takes tippex to the glitterdust entry in the manual... Grrr. :P
[Wed Jun 4 21:40:15 2014] : Hildy: ooc LOL
[Wed Jun 4 21:40:21 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc lol
[Wed Jun 4 21:40:31 2014] : Aeleva: "Your elementals did add to our fire power, the invisibility really helped keep the surprise...well, a surprise."
[Wed Jun 4 21:40:53 2014] : Aeleva: "In any case, thanks for the praise, I'll take it"
[Wed Jun 4 21:40:56 2014] : Hildy: "And Vaddyn's glitter spell is always a welcome addition"
[Wed Jun 4 21:41:01 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva grins
[Wed Jun 4 21:41:07 2014] : Aeleva: "Yes!"
[Wed Jun 4 21:41:15 2014] : Hildy: "Do, do we think that the others are close?"
[Wed Jun 4 21:41:20 2014] : Vaddyn: "It was the only thing I could think of when that one saw me"
[Wed Jun 4 21:41:36 2014] : Hildy: "I held back on my spells there as I know we have far more to come"
[Wed Jun 4 21:41:43 2014] : Vaddyn: "I doubt they are too far away"
[Wed Jun 4 21:42:22 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn searches the elf corpse
[Wed Jun 4 21:43:41 2014] : DM: Nothing fancy but pouch of 150 gp.
[Wed Jun 4 21:44:02 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc nothing that could be used as a signal - horn etc?
[Wed Jun 4 21:44:04 2014] : Hildy: ooc the idea was that Miriam attacted the ire of the lion, as she has freedom of movement!
[Wed Jun 4 21:44:19 2014] : Miriam: "He called out for help, so I imagine his friends are nearby"
[Wed Jun 4 21:44:30 2014] : Hildy: "Did he?"
[Wed Jun 4 21:44:30 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc Vaddyn screwed that up
[Wed Jun 4 21:44:35 2014] : Aeleva: ooc Was this guy's name Fedex?
[Wed Jun 4 21:44:49 2014] : DM: ooc no
[Wed Jun 4 21:44:51 2014] : Aeleva: ooc Maybe he has a cool bow? :D
[Wed Jun 4 21:44:53 2014] : Miriam: ooc Fedex is like DHL
[Wed Jun 4 21:44:55 2014] : Aeleva: ooc darn.
[Wed Jun 4 21:45:01 2014] : Miriam: ooc They deliver packages
[Wed Jun 4 21:45:03 2014] : Aeleva: ooc I know, geez!
[Wed Jun 4 21:45:15 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc lol
[Wed Jun 4 21:45:17 2014] : DM: He had a crossbow if that's any use
[Wed Jun 4 21:45:26 2014] : Aeleva: ooc no
[Wed Jun 4 21:45:29 2014] : Miriam: ooc Sometimes things just go over your head
[Wed Jun 4 21:45:39 2014] : Hildy: ooc ROFL
[Wed Jun 4 21:45:49 2014] : Aeleva: ooc wow, flexirpg does not accept my funky characters!
[Wed Jun 4 21:46:29 2014] : Hildy: ooc cp1251 or unicode? Not that it makes much difference I guess
[Wed Jun 4 21:46:43 2014] : Aeleva: it's the composed ones.
[Wed Jun 4 21:46:49 2014] : Aeleva: ooc anyway, not important
[Wed Jun 4 21:47:02 2014] : Aeleva: ooc thanks for the crossbow, but no...
[Wed Jun 4 21:47:22 2014] : DM: ooc êâ they work for me.
[Wed Jun 4 21:47:48 2014] : Hildy: ooc I think that those are ASCII
[Wed Jun 4 21:48:30 2014] : Hildy: ooc no they aren't :-)
[Wed Jun 4 21:48:44 2014] : Miriam: ooc How about you make a bow node, adjust your wealth and we all agree you bought one in the last town we were in
[Wed Jun 4 21:48:58 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc I like that idea
[Wed Jun 4 21:49:22 2014] : Aeleva: ooc well I was not too shabby in melee today :P
[Wed Jun 4 21:49:30 2014] : DM: ooc that was what my Fedex line was suggesting.
[Wed Jun 4 21:49:46 2014] : Miriam: ooc I know, which is why I suggested this :)
[Wed Jun 4 21:49:48 2014] : Aeleva: ooc I understood that too David. :°. I will.
[Wed Jun 4 21:50:22 2014] : Aeleva: ooc my characters require two keys to make on a French keyboard. And yes, they are the ones David put out.
[Wed Jun 4 21:50:44 2014] : Hildy: "So, shall we continue slowly, on the lookout for these others?"
[Wed Jun 4 21:51:17 2014] : Vaddyn: "Lets get our horses and keep going South on foot"
[Wed Jun 4 21:51:23 2014] : DM: GAME END