Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed May 21 19:56:55 2014] : DM: GAME START
[Wed May 21 19:58:18 2014] : DM: You met with the captain of the group of Green Company mercenaries and agreed to track down some fugitives to pay of your blood debt for killing the mercenaries on the Military Road.
[Wed May 21 19:58:40 2014] : Miriam (enter): 19:58
[Wed May 21 20:02:20 2014] : DM: ooc sorry, looking something up in logs
[Wed May 21 20:02:36 2014] : Artur: "Where do we start looking?"
[Wed May 21 20:03:43 2014] : Vaddyn: "Is it worth asking around town before we go?"
[Wed May 21 20:03:45 2014] : DM: ooc the crystal Artur was going to investigate exploded along with the crown.
[Wed May 21 20:04:09 2014] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (21) Miriam...
[Wed May 21 20:04:18 2014] : Miriam: ooc That makes research a tad difficult
[Wed May 21 20:04:34 2014] : Artur: ooc yep
[Wed May 21 20:04:48 2014] : Artur: ooc means I don't get to show off my Spellcraft skill ;-)
[Wed May 21 20:05:02 2014] : DM: ooc there are at least 3 people/groups that might help
[Wed May 21 20:06:00 2014] : Hildy: ooc Artur was going to investigate the Lich's Phylactery
[Wed May 21 20:06:04 2014] : Vaddyn: Knowledge Local: [1d20(3) + 9] = 12 (+2 for local music)
[Wed May 21 20:06:10 2014] : Hildy: ooc it was from ages ago
[Wed May 21 20:06:19 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn tries to think who to ask for information
[Wed May 21 20:06:59 2014] : DM: ooc Oh, that...
[Wed May 21 20:07:08 2014] : DM: ooc more trawlling of logs...
[Wed May 21 20:07:29 2014] : Artur: Knowledge: Local: [1d20(20) + 14] = 34
[Wed May 21 20:08:03 2014] : Hildy: ooc added to loot on 26th of September 2012
[Wed May 21 20:08:05 2014] : Hildy: ooc !
[Wed May 21 20:08:56 2014] : Artur: "I think my investigations can wait for now.
[Wed May 21 20:09:55 2014] : Artur: "We should hunt down the fugitives."
[Wed May 21 20:10:22 2014] : Vaddyn: "I think I recall seeing a crystal ball in Thomas' study. Perhaps he could help find our prey"
[Wed May 21 20:11:28 2014] : Artur: "That would be wise. I am no expert in such magic but I can at least help."
[Wed May 21 20:11:42 2014] : Miriam: "Crystak balls? Do they really work?"
[Wed May 21 20:12:12 2014] : Vaddyn: "I am not sure how reliable they are, but it wouldn't hurt to try"
[Wed May 21 20:12:50 2014] : Miriam: "I only know them from carnivals: You'll meet a dark stranger. You'll make a voyage over water."
[Wed May 21 20:13:44 2014] : Artur: "There is at least some real merit behind them."
[Wed May 21 20:14:01 2014] : Vaddyn: "Many things happen in carnivals, most are intended to separate you from your money."
[Wed May 21 20:14:46 2014] : Artur: "To Tomasz, then?"
[Wed May 21 20:15:12 2014] : Miriam: "Better him than a carnival sooth sayer"
[Wed May 21 20:15:29 2014] : Vaddyn: "Aye"
[Wed May 21 20:15:45 2014] : DM: You all return to the castle and Thomaz's chambers.
[Wed May 21 20:16:00 2014] : Hildy: "Given 30 minutes to pray for the power to do so, and then to make the request, I could ask Domestos for guidance"
[Wed May 21 20:16:17 2014] : Thomaz: "Good morning", he says looking up from his cluttered desk.
[Wed May 21 20:16:30 2014] : Miriam: "Morning, Thomaz"
[Wed May 21 20:16:44 2014] : Artur: "We would appreciate your assistance."
[Wed May 21 20:16:55 2014] : Thomaz: "These artifacts you returned are fascinating. I'm sure I'll be able to present a paper on them at the Symposium."
[Wed May 21 20:16:56 2014] : Vaddyn: "Lats see what Thomaz can some up with first Hildy"
[Wed May 21 20:17:07 2014] : Vaddyn: "We're glad you found them interesting"
[Wed May 21 20:17:11 2014] : Thomaz: "For you, anything. Well, anything with in reason and the law..."
[Wed May 21 20:17:39 2014] : Vaddyn: "We're trying to find some people"
[Wed May 21 20:18:16 2014] : Vaddyn: "and I thought maybe you would be able to find some trace of them using your crystal ball"
[Wed May 21 20:18:24 2014] : Thomaz: "Oh? You need me to scry for them? Do you have anything of theirs?"
[Wed May 21 20:18:52 2014] : Vaddyn: "You need something belonging to them?"
[Wed May 21 20:19:16 2014] : Vaddyn: "That could be a problem"
[Wed May 21 20:19:31 2014] : Artur: "They are fugitives from justice, and we hunt them."
[Wed May 21 20:19:38 2014] : Artur: "Do not look at me like that!"
[Wed May 21 20:19:41 2014] : Thomaz: "A good description might suffice at a pinch but I won't be able to get a good fix."
[Wed May 21 20:19:58 2014] : Vaddyn: "At the moment anything would be useful"
[Wed May 21 20:20:09 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn hands over the dossier
[Wed May 21 20:21:00 2014] : Thomaz: Thomaz rummages through his drawers and pulls up his crystal ball, sweeping papers aside he places on his desk.
[Wed May 21 20:21:22 2014] : Thomaz: He studies the dossier and then leans over the crystal, concentrating.
[Wed May 21 20:22:34 2014] : Thomaz: He frowns, a bead of sweat appears on his brown, he leans closer, concentrating intensely.
[Wed May 21 20:23:01 2014] : Thomaz: After a moment he pulls away, a grabs a handkerchief, mopping his brow.
[Wed May 21 20:23:08 2014] : Vaddyn: "Are you ok?"
[Wed May 21 20:23:15 2014] : Miriam: Miriam stares into the crystal ball, intrigued
[Wed May 21 20:23:33 2014] : Thomaz: "Phew, that was not easy, there's something... odd with the planar boundaries today."
[Wed May 21 20:23:46 2014] : Vaddyn: Knowledge Planes: [1d20(12) + 9] = 21
[Wed May 21 20:23:55 2014] : Vaddyn: "How so?"
[Wed May 21 20:24:27 2014] : Artur: Knowledge: The Planes: [1d20(17) + 18] = 35
[Wed May 21 20:24:29 2014] : Thomaz: "I think your quarry is located in the woods south of Fort Buckler."
[Wed May 21 20:25:43 2014] : Artur: "Thank you. No closer information? Anything would help."
[Wed May 21 20:26:14 2014] : Artur: "And what could be interfering with the astral plane? Perhaps... perhaps it is only these people."
[Wed May 21 20:27:08 2014] : Thomaz: "No... I am reluctant to try further until I know what is different about the Astral plane today.
[Wed May 21 20:27:46 2014] : Thomaz: "It has made me uneasy."
[Wed May 21 20:28:54 2014] : Artur: "Then, perhaps, we will tell you if we find any evidence."
[Wed May 21 20:28:57 2014] : Miriam: "Perhaps we should wait before riding out."
[Wed May 21 20:29:33 2014] : Miriam: "On the other hand ... I'm not that patient"
[Wed May 21 20:29:35 2014] : Artur: "Perhaps so, but our quarry could move."
[Wed May 21 20:30:00 2014] : Thomaz: "If you see anything... unusual... please let me know."
[Wed May 21 20:30:09 2014] : Artur: "We will."
[Wed May 21 20:31:01 2014] : Artur: ooc everyone ready to ride?
[Wed May 21 20:31:25 2014] : Miriam: ooc yep
[Wed May 21 20:31:31 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc aye
[Wed May 21 20:31:46 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc did we ever split the loot money?
[Wed May 21 20:32:57 2014] : Hildy: ooc nope - waiting on the lich crystal
[Wed May 21 20:33:09 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc ok
[Wed May 21 20:33:18 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn mounts up
[Wed May 21 20:33:33 2014] : Hildy: Hildy mounts up with the others
[Wed May 21 20:33:51 2014] : Hildy: ooc I have no idea how much money I have!
[Wed May 21 20:34:19 2014] : Miriam: ooc I know what you mean
[Wed May 21 20:34:39 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc I'm not entirely sure either
[Wed May 21 20:35:17 2014] : Thomaz: You ride out of town, hooves clattering on the cobbled Military Road.
[Wed May 21 20:35:32 2014] : Miriam: ooc brb
[Wed May 21 20:36:56 2014] : Hildy: ooc I meant to send this earlier... Photo
[Wed May 21 20:37:24 2014] : Artur: ooc nice
[Wed May 21 20:37:43 2014] : DM: You pass Fort Cutlass in the early afternoon and press on. As the afternoon draws on, the sky darkens as storm clouds gather. Lightning flashes illuminate the growing gloom and thunder booms in the distance.
[Wed May 21 20:37:51 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc nice
[Wed May 21 20:37:57 2014] : Hildy: ooc happier with the brown ones on the right than with the others on the left that I did 2 years ago
[Wed May 21 20:38:54 2014] : DM: The rain starts to fall, heavy drops soaking into the dusty ground.
[Wed May 21 20:38:58 2014] : Hildy: "This weather is a bit choice"
[Wed May 21 20:39:10 2014] : Artur: "I would prefer something hotter and drier."
[Wed May 21 20:40:08 2014] : DM: The closest watch tower is suddenly silhouetted against the dark sky by a flash of lightning. Thunder cracks and rumbles, the sound fading into the pounding of hooves from behind.
[Wed May 21 20:40:26 2014] : Artur: "Riders behind!"
[Wed May 21 20:40:34 2014] : Artur: Artur turns to see
[Wed May 21 20:40:41 2014] : Vaddyn: "Have they seen us?"
[Wed May 21 20:41:38 2014] : Hildy: "This sounds familiar"
[Wed May 21 20:41:40 2014] : DM: You turn. A horse man approaches, cloaked in black. The steed black as night, hooves thudding and sparking against the clobbles. Flames and smoke curl from the nightmare horse as it thunders closer.
[Wed May 21 20:42:09 2014] : Hildy: "Ai... Ai... A monster is come!"
[Wed May 21 20:42:21 2014] : DM: Black forms follow, hounds snarling and yapping, eyes red and malevolent.
[Wed May 21 20:42:26 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn urgently veers to the side of the path
[Wed May 21 20:42:42 2014] : Artur: "The astral plane? But no. Something else."
[Wed May 21 20:42:55 2014] : Artur: Artur tries to leave the road.
[Wed May 21 20:43:21 2014] : Hildy: Hildy dismounts to put his feet on the ground
[Wed May 21 20:43:39 2014] : Hildy: Then hastily lashes his horse to a tree
[Wed May 21 20:43:59 2014] : DM: The horse rider thunders past, turning to look as it passes, you see its face; cold, glowing blue eyes in a pale white skull.
[Wed May 21 20:44:16 2014] : Miriam: ooc Nice bit of work, Craig :)
[Wed May 21 20:44:47 2014] : DM: The racing, leaping slavering hounds turn on your as the rider gallops away.
[Wed May 21 20:44:50 2014] : DM: Roll initiative.
[Wed May 21 20:45:00 2014] : Vaddyn: Initiative: [1d20(13) + 5] = 18
[Wed May 21 20:45:01 2014] : Miriam: Initiative: [1d20(9) + 8] = 17
[Wed May 21 20:45:10 2014] : Hildy: Initiative: [1d20(4) + 4] = 8
[Wed May 21 20:45:27 2014] : Artur: [1d20(4) + 9] = 13
[Wed May 21 20:46:11 2014] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(11) + 2] = 13
[Wed May 21 20:47:22 2014] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed May 21 20:48:29 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc does casting while mounted need a ride check?
[Wed May 21 20:49:54 2014] : DM: ooc only if you make the mount move.
[Wed May 21 20:50:09 2014] : Miriam: ooc When in melee, I would expect so. Otherwise, I don't see why
[Wed May 21 20:50:18 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn casts into the middle of the group
[Wed May 21 20:50:24 2014] : Vaddyn: Confusion: Level 3 - Confuses creatures in a 15 ft. radius burst (Will save DC 17) to negate;
Confused creatures actions are determined at the start of their round. (180 ft range; Duration = 8 rounds.)

[Wed May 21 20:50:52 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc should get 6 of them?
[Wed May 21 20:50:52 2014] : Miriam: ooc Good choice!
[Wed May 21 20:51:20 2014] : DM: Will: [1d20(6) + 3] = 9
[Wed May 21 20:51:21 2014] : DM: Will: [1d20(1) + 3] = 4
[Wed May 21 20:51:22 2014] : DM: Will: [1d20(19) + 3] = 22
[Wed May 21 20:51:22 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc I was rounding the edges :)
[Wed May 21 20:51:23 2014] : DM: Will: [1d20(8) + 3] = 11
[Wed May 21 20:51:24 2014] : DM: Will: [1d20(7) + 3] = 10
[Wed May 21 20:51:25 2014] : DM: Will: [1d20(16) + 3] = 19
[Wed May 21 20:51:26 2014] : DM: Will: [1d20(9) + 3] = 12
[Wed May 21 20:51:39 2014] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed May 21 20:51:58 2014] : DM: Miriam?
[Wed May 21 20:52:37 2014] : Miriam: Miriam dismoounts and draws her axe
[Wed May 21 20:52:40 2014] : Miriam: Done
[Wed May 21 20:53:09 2014] : DM: Artur?
[Wed May 21 20:53:33 2014] : Artur: ooc are all of these enemies hounds?
[Wed May 21 20:53:38 2014] : DM: ooc yes.
[Wed May 21 20:53:42 2014] : Artur: ooc also, which Knowledge skill?
[Wed May 21 20:53:52 2014] : DM: ooc Nature
[Wed May 21 20:54:09 2014] : Miriam: Knowledge Nature: [1d20(12) + 11] = 23
[Wed May 21 20:54:29 2014] : Artur: Knowledge: Nature: [1d20(2) + 18] = 20
[Wed May 21 20:54:40 2014] : Vaddyn: Knowledge Nature: [1d20(17) + 9] = 26
[Wed May 21 20:54:48 2014] : Miriam: ooc Trying to remember weaknesses/strengths
[Wed May 21 20:54:54 2014] : Artur: ooc Metagaming, I know that fire won't work, but I want to see if Artur knows that
[Wed May 21 20:55:07 2014] : DM: They looks like worgs. Fierce cousins to wolves. They have on particular strengths or weaknesses.
[Wed May 21 20:55:19 2014] : Artur: ooc OK then
[Wed May 21 20:55:42 2014] : Artur: Artur gestures, drawing a circle in the air, and...
[Wed May 21 20:55:47 2014] : Artur: Wall of Fire: A blazing curtain of shimmering violet fire forms, dealing [2d4(4,3) + 4] = 11 damage to creatures within 10' of the selected side; [1d4(3) + 1] = 4 to creatures in the next 10'. Creatures passing through take [2d6(3,2) + 10] = 15 fire damage. Undead creatures take double damage. Maximum wall length is 160ft, or a ring with radius up to 20ft.
[Wed May 21 20:56:32 2014] : Artur: ooc sort of like that
[Wed May 21 20:56:44 2014] : DM: ooc any saves?
[Wed May 21 20:56:54 2014] : Artur: ooc no save
[Wed May 21 20:57:11 2014] : Artur: ooc heat goes inwards, of course
[Wed May 21 20:57:26 2014] : Artur: ooc done
[Wed May 21 20:57:27 2014] : Miriam: ooc That's surprising ;)
[Wed May 21 20:57:49 2014] : DM: Artur burns most of the hounds with the encirclingly lames.
[Wed May 21 20:58:08 2014] : Hildy: ooc it wasn't that bad ;-)
[Wed May 21 20:58:24 2014] : Artur: ooc lol
[Wed May 21 20:58:36 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc heh
[Wed May 21 20:58:44 2014] : Miriam: ooc At least it's not an oven
[Wed May 21 20:58:56 2014] : Black Hounds: [1d100(10)] = 10
[Wed May 21 20:59:07 2014] : Vaddyn: Confusion Effect: [1d100(85)] = 85
[Wed May 21 20:59:09 2014] : Artur: ooc new spell! :)
[Wed May 21 20:59:14 2014] : Black Hounds: Hound a escapes the flames and attacks artur.
[Wed May 21 20:59:18 2014] : Black Hounds: Bite: [1d20(12) + 7] = 19; Hit: [1d6(5) + 4] = 9 damage and trip.
[Wed May 21 20:59:28 2014] : Black Hounds: ooc your status is missing AC.
[Wed May 21 20:59:34 2014] : Artur: ooc AC 20 - I'll just update it
[Wed May 21 20:59:38 2014] : Miriam: ooc Nearest creature is E
[Wed May 21 20:59:50 2014] : Black Hounds: 10 is attack normally
[Wed May 21 21:00:10 2014] : Miriam: ooc OK, I saw 100 for some reason. Sorry about that :)
[Wed May 21 21:00:16 2014] : Black Hounds: Also A isn't confused.
[Wed May 21 21:00:35 2014] : Black Hounds: B leaps through the flames at Vaddyn.
[Wed May 21 21:00:58 2014] : Black Hounds: But is consumed by the flames before it reaches him.
[Wed May 21 21:00:59 2014] : Miriam: ooc I think you need to make the confusion roll per animal, not per group
[Wed May 21 21:01:06 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc wooo
[Wed May 21 21:01:11 2014] : Black Hounds: [1d100(86)] = 86
[Wed May 21 21:01:32 2014] : Black Hounds: C turns on E, snapping with powerful jaws.
[Wed May 21 21:01:34 2014] : Black Hounds: Bite: [1d20(15) + 7] = 22; Hit: [1d6(2) + 4] = 6 damage and trip.
[Wed May 21 21:01:40 2014] : Black Hounds: Trip: [1d20(10) + 7] = 17 vs CMD, knocked prone.
[Wed May 21 21:02:32 2014] : Black Hounds: D steps into the middle of the ring, away from the heat and paces in circles snarling with teeth bared.
[Wed May 21 21:02:38 2014] : Black Hounds: [1d100(12)] = 12
[Wed May 21 21:02:57 2014] : Black Hounds: E leaps away and moves to Artur biting.
[Wed May 21 21:03:03 2014] : Black Hounds: Bite: [1d20(17) + 7] = 24; Hit: [1d6(4) + 4] = 8 damage and trip.
[Wed May 21 21:03:05 2014] : Black Hounds: Trip: [1d20(3) + 7] = 10 vs CMD, knocked prone.
[Wed May 21 21:03:11 2014] : Black Hounds: 8 damage no trip.
[Wed May 21 21:03:20 2014] : Black Hounds: [1d100(100)] = 100
[Wed May 21 21:03:23 2014] : Miriam: ooc They all seem to know who hurt them
[Wed May 21 21:03:33 2014] : Black Hounds: F snaps at G
[Wed May 21 21:03:38 2014] : Black Hounds: Bite: [1d20(10) + 7] = 17; Hit: [1d6(1) + 4] = 5 damage and trip.
[Wed May 21 21:03:41 2014] : Black Hounds: Trip: [1d20(18) + 7] = 25 vs CMD, knocked prone.
[Wed May 21 21:03:50 2014] : Black Hounds: Knocking it to the ground.
[Wed May 21 21:04:02 2014] : Black Hounds: [1d100(65)] = 65
[Wed May 21 21:04:24 2014] : Black Hounds: G bites itself.
[Wed May 21 21:04:33 2014] : Black Hounds: [1d8(3) + 3] = 6
[Wed May 21 21:04:40 2014] : Hildy: ooc I can see it chasing its tail
[Wed May 21 21:04:57 2014] : Miriam: ooc LOL
[Wed May 21 21:05:00 2014] : Black Hounds: H joins D in the centre.
[Wed May 21 21:05:17 2014] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed May 21 21:05:34 2014] : Hildy: Hildy points at A and mutters a spell
[Wed May 21 21:05:38 2014] : Hildy: Murderous Command: Level 1 - The target attacks its nearest ally on its next turn with a melee weapon or natural weapon. It attacks adjacent allies, or tries to reach allies by moving to or charging to the nearest one in order to make this attack. (duration: 1 round; range 45 feet; Will save DC 16)
[Wed May 21 21:05:57 2014] : Hildy: Done
[Wed May 21 21:06:29 2014] : DM: Will: [1d20(11) + 3] = 14
[Wed May 21 21:06:39 2014] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed May 21 21:07:09 2014] : Hildy: ooc brb
[Wed May 21 21:07:21 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn inspires the party with a joke about their opponents.(Move action) +2 competence bonus to attack and damage; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects until Vaddyn stops.
[Wed May 21 21:07:59 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn draws his bow
[Wed May 21 21:08:00 2014] : Vaddyn: done
[Wed May 21 21:08:59 2014] : DM: Miriam?
[Wed May 21 21:09:19 2014] : Miriam: Miriam steps forward and smacks A
[Wed May 21 21:09:32 2014] : Miriam: +1 Dwarven Waraxe Partial attack: [1d20(16) + 18] = 34 Damage: [1d10(6) + 8] = 14 HP.
[Wed May 21 21:09:39 2014] : Miriam: Done
[Wed May 21 21:09:59 2014] : DM: The axe bites deep into the hound's back, breaking the spine.
[Wed May 21 21:10:11 2014] : DM: Artur?
[Wed May 21 21:10:39 2014] : Miriam: ooc @Hildy: next time target the one I can't easily reach this round ;)
[Wed May 21 21:10:42 2014] : Hildy: ooc huh! Miriam made my spell pointless
[Wed May 21 21:11:08 2014] : Miriam: ooc Yes, sorry about that
[Wed May 21 21:11:16 2014] : Artur: Another wave of heat ripples off the wall of fire, doing [2d4(4,1) + 4] = 9 damage to targets within 10' and [1d4(4) + 2] = 6 to targets within 20'
[Wed May 21 21:11:27 2014] : Artur: ooc how many survive?
[Wed May 21 21:12:45 2014] : DM: F and G perish in the flames, C is badly chared and H and D lightly browned and ready for serving with some butter and strawberry jam.
[Wed May 21 21:13:12 2014] : Hildy: ooc is that a Korean recipe?
[Wed May 21 21:13:12 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc pity you cant constrict the circle
[Wed May 21 21:13:37 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc The Glorious Leader invented it
[Wed May 21 21:13:40 2014] : Artur: Artur defends himself, while maintaining concentration on the fire
[Wed May 21 21:13:42 2014] : Artur: ooc done
[Wed May 21 21:13:56 2014] : Black Hounds: [1d100(63)] = 63
[Wed May 21 21:14:18 2014] : Black Hounds: A snaps at its on front paw.
[Wed May 21 21:14:20 2014] : Hildy: ooc it lasts 1 round/level + concentration Henry
[Wed May 21 21:14:21 2014] : Black Hounds: [1d8(7) + 3] = 10
[Wed May 21 21:14:32 2014] : Black Hounds: E I mean
[Wed May 21 21:14:36 2014] : Artur: ooc Craig: yes, but I want to have it around next round
[Wed May 21 21:15:00 2014] : Black Hounds: Its sharp teeth sever an artery and it it bleeds to death quickly
[Wed May 21 21:15:07 2014] : Hildy: ooc that's 7 rounds from when you stop concentrating
[Wed May 21 21:15:11 2014] : Artur: ooc per level... oops?
[Wed May 21 21:15:24 2014] : Black Hounds: [1d100(77)] = 77
[Wed May 21 21:15:47 2014] : Black Hounds: C attacks H
[Wed May 21 21:15:50 2014] : Black Hounds: Bite: [1d20(6) + 7] = 13; Hit: [1d6(2) + 4] = 6 damage and trip.
[Wed May 21 21:15:54 2014] : Black Hounds: Miss
[Wed May 21 21:16:34 2014] : Black Hounds: D and H leap through the flames at Miriam and Vaddyn.
[Wed May 21 21:16:39 2014] : Black Hounds: ooc how much damage, Artur?
[Wed May 21 21:16:51 2014] : ** Artur found the F1 macro key **
[Wed May 21 21:16:56 2014] : Artur: [2d6(3,2) + 10] = 15
[Wed May 21 21:17:35 2014] : Black Hounds: Alive but smodering they bit.
[Wed May 21 21:17:38 2014] : Black Hounds: Bite: [1d20(6) + 7] = 13; Hit: [1d6(6) + 4] = 10 damage and trip.
[Wed May 21 21:17:39 2014] : Black Hounds: Bite: [1d20(16) + 7] = 23; Hit: [1d6(2) + 4] = 6 damage and trip.
[Wed May 21 21:17:43 2014] : Black Hounds: Trip: [1d20(14) + 7] = 21 vs CMD, knocked prone.
[Wed May 21 21:18:00 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc attacking my horse I assume?
[Wed May 21 21:18:12 2014] : Black Hounds: ooc yes.
[Wed May 21 21:18:35 2014] : Black Hounds: Did that topple the horse?
[Wed May 21 21:19:21 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc Depends whether i Got a light or heavy horse
[Wed May 21 21:20:05 2014] : Black Hounds: Vaddyn gets out a set of weighing scales while the hounds look on confused.
[Wed May 21 21:20:05 2014] : Hildy: ooc presumably a combat trained heavy horse
[Wed May 21 21:20:06 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc probably light, so yes tripped
[Wed May 21 21:20:14 2014] : Black Hounds: Ride check
[Wed May 21 21:20:15 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc would I need a heavy horse?
[Wed May 21 21:20:23 2014] : Vaddyn: Ride: [1d20(10) + 0] = 10
[Wed May 21 21:20:58 2014] : Hildy: ooc all combat trained ones are heavy according to the description
[Wed May 21 21:21:07 2014] : Black Hounds: Vaddyn falls as well, sprawlling on the wet grass, [1d6(2)] = 2 damage.
[Wed May 21 21:21:16 2014] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed May 21 21:21:18 2014] : Vaddyn: 2 Damage: Vaddyn takes 2 damage. [Wed May 21 21:21:43 2014] : Hildy: Hildy hits D with his battleaxe
[Wed May 21 21:21:45 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc From now on I'll assume I always get a heavy, combat trained one
[Wed May 21 21:21:51 2014] : Hildy: MW Battleaxe: [1d20(7) + 6] = 13 Damage: [1d6(4) + 0] = 4 HP.
[Wed May 21 21:21:53 2014] : Hildy: MW Battleaxe: (second attack) [1d20(17) + 1] = 18 Damage: [1d6(6) + 0] = 6 HP.
[Wed May 21 21:21:54 2014] : Miriam: ooc LOL
[Wed May 21 21:22:08 2014] : Hildy: Done
[Wed May 21 21:22:08 2014] : DM: Hildy kills the hound.
[Wed May 21 21:22:17 2014] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed May 21 21:22:47 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn gets to his feet
[Wed May 21 21:23:02 2014] : DM: Bite: [1d20(14) + 7] = 21; Hit: [1d6(6) + 4] = 10 damage and trip.
[Wed May 21 21:23:06 2014] : DM: Trip: [1d20(4) + 7] = 11 vs CMD, knocked prone.
[Wed May 21 21:23:13 2014] : Hildy: ooc err, both can be trained apparently, I read it incorrectly
[Wed May 21 21:23:34 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn grabs at the reins of his horse to stop it bolting
[Wed May 21 21:24:15 2014] : Hildy: ooc didn't I kill it?
[Wed May 21 21:24:20 2014] : DM: Oh yeah
[Wed May 21 21:24:24 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn maintains his inspirational demeanor:+2 competence bonus to attack and damage; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects. (20) rounds left today
[Wed May 21 21:24:33 2014] : Vaddyn: done
[Wed May 21 21:24:38 2014] : DM: Miriam?
[Wed May 21 21:24:50 2014] : Miriam: Miriam swipes at H
[Wed May 21 21:24:57 2014] : Miriam: "Would you try to bite me?"
[Wed May 21 21:25:01 2014] : Miriam: +1 Dwarven Waraxe: [1d20(14) + 16] = 30 Damage: [1d10(6) + 8] = 14 HP.
[Wed May 21 21:25:08 2014] : Miriam: Done
[Wed May 21 21:25:25 2014] : Miriam: ooc Don't know that second one was necessary
[Wed May 21 21:25:31 2014] : DM: Miriam finishes off another.
[Wed May 21 21:25:38 2014] : DM: Artur?
[Wed May 21 21:26:10 2014] : Artur: Artur lets the burning wall do its thing
[Wed May 21 21:26:20 2014] : Artur: [2d4(3,1) + 4] = 8 damage to C
[Wed May 21 21:26:57 2014] : Artur: ooc also a Magic Missile: [3d4(3,2,2) + 3] = 10 damage to E
[Wed May 21 21:26:57 2014] : DM: Still alive.
[Wed May 21 21:26:59 2014] : Artur: ooc done
[Wed May 21 21:27:12 2014] : DM: Defensive?
[Wed May 21 21:27:13 2014] : Artur: ooc there's probably an AoO - forgot that
[Wed May 21 21:27:22 2014] : Artur: ooc no, because I didn't declare it in time
[Wed May 21 21:27:34 2014] : DM: E apparently is dead
[Wed May 21 21:27:47 2014] : Artur: ooc then no AoO, and I hit C instead
[Wed May 21 21:27:58 2014] : DM: Magic missle on C finishes it off.
[Wed May 21 21:28:14 2014] : DM: ooc too much alphabet!
[Wed May 21 21:28:24 2014] : Miriam: ooc Poor DM :)
[Wed May 21 21:28:29 2014] : DM: 1200 XP each.
[Wed May 21 21:28:39 2014] : Miriam: "Someone will be missing his pets"
[Wed May 21 21:28:51 2014] : Vaddyn: "What was that??"
[Wed May 21 21:29:05 2014] : Artur: "I am concerned about that rider. It could cause serious harm to the fort ahead."
[Wed May 21 21:29:18 2014] : DM: You see the horse rider riding off into the gloom, the horse and rider and surrounded by crackling blue light and then the ride is gone.
[Wed May 21 21:29:36 2014] : Hildy: Knowledge Religion: [1d20(19) + 10] = 29
[Wed May 21 21:29:47 2014] : Miriam: "Perhaps we'd better follow him"
[Wed May 21 21:29:58 2014] : Hildy: "Sounds like a plan"
[Wed May 21 21:30:16 2014] : Artur: "Are we all set? Let's ride!"
[Wed May 21 21:30:35 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc Gone as in vanished, or just rode out of sight?
[Wed May 21 21:30:37 2014] : DM: Hildy, do you have knowledge: history as well?
[Wed May 21 21:30:40 2014] : Hildy: HIldy thinks about the rider, whether it fits any stories from the seminary
[Wed May 21 21:30:42 2014] : Miriam: "Is amybody hurt?"
[Wed May 21 21:30:43 2014] : Hildy: ooc no
[Wed May 21 21:30:45 2014] : Vaddyn: Lore Master - Take 20: Vaddyn takes 20 on his next knowledge roll.
[Wed May 21 21:30:47 2014] : DM: The rider vanished.
[Wed May 21 21:30:47 2014] : Vaddyn: Knowledge History: LoreMaster: [20 + 9] = 29
[Wed May 21 21:30:48 2014] : Hildy: Knowledge (Untrained): [1d20(4) + 0] = 4
[Wed May 21 21:30:50 2014] : Artur: "Only a little"
[Wed May 21 21:30:53 2014] : Artur: ooc I have History
[Wed May 21 21:30:56 2014] : Artur: Knowledge: History: [1d20(13) + 11] = 24
[Wed May 21 21:31:19 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn ponders for a minute
[Wed May 21 21:31:46 2014] : Hildy: Hildy examines wounds...
[Wed May 21 21:31:51 2014] : Hildy: ooc statuses please?
[Wed May 21 21:31:59 2014] : Artur: ooc 40/48
[Wed May 21 21:32:04 2014] : Vaddyn: "Tis but a scratch"
[Wed May 21 21:32:10 2014] : Vaddyn: HP Status 63 out of 65.
[Wed May 21 21:32:35 2014] : Miriam: HP Status 83 out of 83.
[Wed May 21 21:32:41 2014] : Hildy: Cure Light Wounds: Level 1 - Heals [1d8(7) + 5] = 12 HP
[Wed May 21 21:32:46 2014] : Hildy: Hildy touches Artur
[Wed May 21 21:32:53 2014] : Artur: "Thank you"
[Wed May 21 21:33:42 2014] : Vaddyn: "I think I've heard stories of this figure. Usually associated with troubled times"
[Wed May 21 21:33:49 2014] : Hildy: Hildy mounts up
[Wed May 21 21:33:56 2014] : Hildy: "Good or bad?"
[Wed May 21 21:34:09 2014] : Artur: "They say he gathers souls of the wicked to join his hunt."
[Wed May 21 21:34:12 2014] : Miriam: "Who and what is he?"
[Wed May 21 21:34:48 2014] : Vaddyn: "Some say his only gift is of death"
[Wed May 21 21:35:50 2014] : Vaddyn: "Who is he is, is unknown"
[Wed May 21 21:36:24 2014] : Hildy: "He sounds like an immortal being"
[Wed May 21 21:36:26 2014] : Vaddyn: "I dont think anyone who get close enough to ask loved to tell the tale"
[Wed May 21 21:36:33 2014] : Vaddyn: *lived
[Wed May 21 21:37:38 2014] : Vaddyn: "Quite possibly. Many stories are so old their origins are lost"
[Wed May 21 21:37:51 2014] : Artur: "Should we avoid him or not?"
[Wed May 21 21:37:55 2014] : Miriam: "But why would his hounds try to attack us? We're not wicked, are we?"
[Wed May 21 21:38:10 2014] : Miriam: Miriam glances at Artur
[Wed May 21 21:38:19 2014] : Artur: "We are not wicked that I know."
[Wed May 21 21:39:11 2014] : Vaddyn: "I have a feeling we will encounter him again."
[Wed May 21 21:39:42 2014] : Artur: "Perhaps so. But now? We ride on."
[Wed May 21 21:39:50 2014] : Hildy: "Now that I think about it, it does ring a bell"
[Wed May 21 21:40:01 2014] : Hildy: "The Lady of the Hunt..."
[Wed May 21 21:40:33 2014] : Hildy: "From out of the wilds, riding her black steed, Nightmare"
[Wed May 21 21:40:55 2014] : Miriam: "A lady?"
[Wed May 21 21:40:57 2014] : Vaddyn: "Yes, yes. "
[Wed May 21 21:41:18 2014] : Hildy: "A goddess perhaps"
[Wed May 21 21:41:32 2014] : Hildy: "An patroness of an old religion"
[Wed May 21 21:41:33 2014] : Artur: "Not something we want to challenge today."
[Wed May 21 21:42:13 2014] : Hildy: "I'd say not!"
[Wed May 21 21:42:22 2014] : Miriam: "Let's hope she's not too angry at us killing her hounds"
[Wed May 21 21:42:36 2014] : Hildy: "I'm not sure that they were hers"
[Wed May 21 21:43:50 2014] : Hildy: "But anyway, let us fulfil our obligations in relation to the bandits"
[Wed May 21 21:43:55 2014] : Miriam: "It sure looked like they might be the wicked souls gathered to join her hunt"
[Wed May 21 21:44:00 2014] : Hildy: Hildy spurs on
[Wed May 21 21:44:15 2014] : Miriam: Miriam follows
[Wed May 21 21:44:21 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn mounts up again and follows
[Wed May 21 21:45:02 2014] : DM: You ride on through the storm, reaching the next watchtower, wet and bedraggled.
[Wed May 21 21:45:34 2014] : DM: The inside is cozy and warm, the thick walls and blazing fire are welcoming.
[Wed May 21 21:45:38 2014] : DM: GAME END