Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed May 7 20:23:05 2014] : DM: GAME START
[Wed May 7 20:23:24 2014] : Hildy: ooc did we get XP from the fight last week DM? :-)
[Wed May 7 20:23:38 2014] : DM: ooc yes, I forgot to give it.
[Wed May 7 20:24:19 2014] : Hildy: ooc there was the challenge of getting out of the pit too
[Wed May 7 20:24:29 2014] : Hildy: ooc that was a bloody trauma!
[Wed May 7 20:25:00 2014] : DM: ooc 1400 XP each
[Wed May 7 20:25:57 2014] : DM: Having defeated the demon Narothazill you climbed out of the chasm with considerable difficulty and headed back to Port Dagger.
[Wed May 7 20:26:34 2014] : Miriam: ooc Miriam had no trouble at all :P
[Wed May 7 20:26:47 2014] : DM: Along the way it appeared that you were being shadowed/followed by two riders. After spending the night at one of the watch towers you headed east along the military road.
[Wed May 7 20:27:35 2014] : DM: You encountered a suspected ambush, two horse riders and another person hiding in a bush beside the road. Artur fireballed the riders taking one out straight away.
[Wed May 7 20:28:27 2014] : DM: The "ambushers" surrenders, but Hildy's reluctance to aid the injured won him no favours and the leader cursed and used a healing potion on his companion.
[Wed May 7 20:28:52 2014] : Hildy: ooc I offered, I wasn't reluctant!
[Wed May 7 20:29:19 2014] : DM: Interpreting this as a hostile act, Artur fireballed again and killed the riders.
[Wed May 7 20:30:17 2014] : DM: Hildy incased the last person in a stone box. Artur promptly blasted her with more fire. The screams were not pleasant.
[Wed May 7 20:31:16 2014] : DM: The woman was healed by Hildy but she appeared traumatized and did not speak. You loaded the cripsy corpsed othe the other two on your horses and road into town.
[Wed May 7 20:32:12 2014] : DM: ooc Hildy, you worded the offer in a way the captain interpreted as unhelpful.
[Wed May 7 20:32:45 2014] : Aeleva: ooc words words words
[Wed May 7 20:33:07 2014] : DM: You are now at the town gates, heavily manned by guards. Liz, the remaining mercenary is pointing at Artur shouting "Murderer!"
[Wed May 7 20:33:56 2014] : Guards: "Alright Liz, calm down. We'll handle this now. You there, dismount and drop your weapons. You'd better come with us."
[Wed May 7 20:34:31 2014] : Hildy: "Hold on a second, this group were about to ambush us"
[Wed May 7 20:34:51 2014] : Guards: There are two guards outside the wall, another two just inside, and four on the gate towers. These have crossbows.
[Wed May 7 20:34:53 2014] : Hildy: "This woman is only alive because I saved her"
[Wed May 7 20:35:10 2014] : Hildy: Hildy dismounts
[Wed May 7 20:35:23 2014] : Guards: The gate is partially blocked by a large wagon laden with barrels.
[Wed May 7 20:35:58 2014] : Guards: "If it's all just a misunderstanding then I'm sure we can sort it out at the guardhouse."
[Wed May 7 20:36:01 2014] : Artur: ooc will they explode? ;-)
[Wed May 7 20:36:04 2014] : Hildy: "I'm happy to follow you, but asking us to drop valuable weapons in the road is not the way forwarda"
[Wed May 7 20:36:23 2014] : Guards: The guards have there crossbows aimed or their hands on their swords, looking nervous.
[Wed May 7 20:36:27 2014] : Artur: "And if we were the murderers she claims, would she be alive to accuse us now?"
[Wed May 7 20:36:47 2014] : Liz: "Search their horses."
[Wed May 7 20:37:02 2014] : Hildy: "Indeed, the clearest choice of murders is to dispose of the bodies, not bring them to town"
[Wed May 7 20:37:05 2014] : Miriam: "For what?"
[Wed May 7 20:37:28 2014] : Guards: The sargeant indicates to another who steps forwards.
[Wed May 7 20:37:36 2014] : DM: Do you try and prevent the search?
[Wed May 7 20:37:45 2014] : Artur: Not I
[Wed May 7 20:37:50 2014] : Hildy: ooc no
[Wed May 7 20:37:55 2014] : Aeleva: ooc no.
[Wed May 7 20:38:01 2014] : Miriam: ooc Nope
[Wed May 7 20:38:15 2014] : Hildy: Hildy takes a step away from his horse
[Wed May 7 20:38:25 2014] : DM: The guards find the charred corpses. The more junior guards retch.
[Wed May 7 20:38:33 2014] : Miriam: Miriam smiles at the guards, unmounts and waits, flexing her muscles
[Wed May 7 20:38:55 2014] : DM: "Alright, hand your weapons to Yarrow and come with me, quietly mind."
[Wed May 7 20:39:24 2014] : Hildy: "Will Yarrow be providing a chit or receipt?"
[Wed May 7 20:39:26 2014] : Aeleva: "Can I have a receipt for that weapon? It's pretty pricey."
[Wed May 7 20:39:32 2014] : Aeleva: ooc lol
[Wed May 7 20:40:01 2014] : DM: ooc diplomacy check
[Wed May 7 20:40:08 2014] : Hildy: Diplomacy: [1d20(4) + 6] = 10
[Wed May 7 20:40:18 2014] : Aeleva: Diplomacy: [1d20(19) + 2] = 21
[Wed May 7 20:41:10 2014] : DM: "Er, alright." The sargeant fumbles for his notebook and starts writing.
[Wed May 7 20:41:10 2014] : Artur: "Here. Keep them safe, please." Artur hands over his dagger and crossbow, and the flames on the crossbow flicker and fade as he passes it over.
[Wed May 7 20:41:41 2014] : Miriam: "Take good care of those, and be careful you don't hurt yourself"
[Wed May 7 20:41:56 2014] : Miriam: Miriam hands over her axe and hammer
[Wed May 7 20:42:08 2014] : Liz: Liz looks less than impressed.
[Wed May 7 20:42:16 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva hands the weapons everyone can see, her rapier and sword.
[Wed May 7 20:42:23 2014] : Miriam: "Oh, and these"
[Wed May 7 20:42:45 2014] : Miriam: Miriam offers her bow and dagger as well
[Wed May 7 20:42:56 2014] : Artur: ooc the crossbow is my bonded object, so I have to make concentration checks to cast wizard spells without it
[Wed May 7 20:42:56 2014] : Liz: ooc Aeleva, bluff check
[Wed May 7 20:43:06 2014] : Hildy: HIldy hands over his battleaxe
[Wed May 7 20:43:46 2014] : DM: Yarrow doesn't really know what do with all the weaponry, She awkwardly juggles it until colleague move to help.
[Wed May 7 20:43:47 2014] : Hildy: "Do you want my slingshot too?"
[Wed May 7 20:44:04 2014] : Aeleva: Bluff: [1d20(4) + 3] = 7
[Wed May 7 20:44:23 2014] : Miriam: ooc LOL
[Wed May 7 20:44:26 2014] : Hildy: ooc tut tut, no skills in that then ;-)
[Wed May 7 20:44:29 2014] : Aeleva: ooc bluff sounds weird though. I'm keeping a dagger. Concealed somewhere in my boot or something.
[Wed May 7 20:44:44 2014] : Guards: (to Aleva) "Is that all? No dagger in the boot?"
[Wed May 7 20:44:56 2014] : Miriam: "I almost forgot"
[Wed May 7 20:45:23 2014] : Miriam: Miriam gets her quiver and offers it to Yarrow
[Wed May 7 20:45:36 2014] : Aeleva: "Oh yeah, I have one in the boot"
[Wed May 7 20:45:42 2014] : Aeleva: "And another in my backpack"
[Wed May 7 20:45:54 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva hands in two daggers.
[Wed May 7 20:46:37 2014] : DM: The pile of weapons is getting quite ridiculous. Bystanders are starting to gather and stare.
[Wed May 7 20:47:00 2014] : Hildy: HIldy puts his sling on the top of the pile...
[Wed May 7 20:47:12 2014] : Guards: The sargeant waves you on through the gates. "Right, let's get to the guardhouse now."
[Wed May 7 20:47:20 2014] : Hildy: Then puts his sling stones on there
[Wed May 7 20:47:50 2014] : DM: ooc Do you go quietly?
[Wed May 7 20:48:01 2014] : Miriam: ooc Yep
[Wed May 7 20:48:10 2014] : Artur: ooc Artur does for now at least
[Wed May 7 20:48:13 2014] : Hildy: Hildy follows
[Wed May 7 20:48:22 2014] : Artur: ooc he's got some tricks in reserve for an emergency ;-)
[Wed May 7 20:48:25 2014] : Miriam: Miriam pats herself down: "I guess that's all"
[Wed May 7 20:49:56 2014] : DM: Ok, you go to the town guard house. This is a small building on the corner of the market square. You are ushered in side where the sargent asks for the captain.
[Wed May 7 20:50:01 2014] : DM: The captain arrives.
[Wed May 7 20:50:06 2014] : DM: The two talk.
[Wed May 7 20:51:30 2014] : Sargeant: "These adventures have been accused for murdering two of the Green Company mercenaries. You know, the group that look on the contract to apprehead the Kriol brothers."
[Wed May 7 20:52:04 2014] : Sargeant: "They says it was all a misunderstanding and they co-operated."
[Wed May 7 20:52:42 2014] : Captain: "Alright, put them in holding and I will question them myself."
[Wed May 7 20:53:17 2014] : Sargeant: The sargeant points to ad adjacent room with barred windows and a stout door. "Step this way, please."
[Wed May 7 20:53:36 2014] : Miriam: "Are we allowing them to lock us up?"
[Wed May 7 20:53:38 2014] : Sargeant: "Liz, the captain will question you first. Follow him please."
[Wed May 7 20:53:41 2014] : Artur: "Might I have a drink, please?"
[Wed May 7 20:54:20 2014] : Sargeant: "Maybe later."
[Wed May 7 20:54:25 2014] : Hildy: "For Domestos' sake! We've killed a black dragon attacking one of the forts, killed a devil and solved the disappearing lake mystery..."
[Wed May 7 20:55:35 2014] : Miriam: "And then we believed to be ambushed by people that had been following us for days"
[Wed May 7 20:56:23 2014] : Captain: "Murdur is a serious crime as I'm sure you appreciate, until we have all the facts we must treat you accordingly."
[Wed May 7 20:56:39 2014] : Captain: "We do not want to have to use force."
[Wed May 7 20:57:05 2014] : Hildy: Hildy moves into the cell
[Wed May 7 20:57:18 2014] : Aeleva: "And they're locking us up"
[Wed May 7 20:57:26 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva looks around
[Wed May 7 20:57:30 2014] : Aeleva: "And in a tiny place too"
[Wed May 7 20:57:38 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva sighs
[Wed May 7 20:58:20 2014] : Miriam: "And not even under ground"
[Wed May 7 20:58:25 2014] : Captain: ooc Artur, Miriam? complying?
[Wed May 7 20:58:39 2014] : Miriam: Miriam follows Hildy
[Wed May 7 20:58:45 2014] : Artur: yes
[Wed May 7 20:59:08 2014] : Captain: ooc the captain is going to interrogate you one-by-one. I could do this via whispers but that would be boring for everyone else.
[Wed May 7 20:59:29 2014] : Artur: ooc I'm going to have to start accusing NPCs of murder to get them locked up if they're inconvenient ;-)
[Wed May 7 20:59:50 2014] : DM: After half an hour, the door to the cell opens and Artur is summoned for questioning.
[Wed May 7 21:01:02 2014] : Captain Farrel: The interogation room is a small room with two chairs and a table. The captain is seated and he gestures to the opposite seat.
[Wed May 7 21:01:25 2014] : Captain Farrel: "Name?"
[Wed May 7 21:02:00 2014] : Captain Farrel: ooc Artur?
[Wed May 7 21:02:06 2014] : Artur: "Artur Brazowy"
[Wed May 7 21:02:31 2014] : Captain Farrel: "Did you fireball the two mercenaries from Green Company?"
[Wed May 7 21:02:41 2014] : Artur: "Yes."
[Wed May 7 21:03:03 2014] : Captain Farrel: "Did you cast another fireball after they had surrendered?"
[Wed May 7 21:03:54 2014] : Artur: "They had not surrendered. My colleague offered to help them and they responded with verbal abuse and continued hostility."
[Wed May 7 21:04:07 2014] : Artur: "But yes, I cast a second fireball."
[Wed May 7 21:04:10 2014] : Captain Farrel: "The mercenaries were still armed?"
[Wed May 7 21:05:25 2014] : Artur: "The conscious one was, yes."
[Wed May 7 21:07:21 2014] : Captain Farrel: "No further questions."
[Wed May 7 21:07:38 2014] : Artur: "I will, of course, answer any you think of later."
[Wed May 7 21:07:47 2014] : Captain Farrel: The Hildy is brought into interrogation room.
[Wed May 7 21:07:58 2014] : Captain Farrel: "Name?"
[Wed May 7 21:08:30 2014] : Hildy: "Hildebrand Landstrom, known as Hildy"
[Wed May 7 21:08:36 2014] : Artur: ooc I should have cast Whisper on all of us first.
[Wed May 7 21:09:23 2014] : Captain Farrel: "Had the mercenaries surrendered after the first fireball?"
[Wed May 7 21:10:36 2014] : Hildy: "I believe that one of them said it. It doesn't necessarily mean that all agreed. I can only say that the woman surrendered"
[Wed May 7 21:10:55 2014] : Captain Farrel: "They were still armed?"
[Wed May 7 21:11:01 2014] : Captain Farrel: "They were all still armed?"
[Wed May 7 21:11:36 2014] : Hildy: "I was close to the woman, I believe that she dropped her crossbow"
[Wed May 7 21:12:12 2014] : Hildy: "I'm not sure about the one in the distance, but as I'm sure you know absence of weapons does not make one unarmed"
[Wed May 7 21:12:23 2014] : Captain Farrel: "I understand you offered to help the wounded?"
[Wed May 7 21:13:09 2014] : Hildy: "Yes, I asked the one still conscious to bring his colleague closer so that I could meet him and aid him"
[Wed May 7 21:13:44 2014] : Captain Farrel: "And what was the mercenary's response?"
[Wed May 7 21:14:16 2014] : Hildy: "He told us to fuck ourselves I believe. His response made it sound as though hostilities were about to resume. "
[Wed May 7 21:14:43 2014] : Artur: ooc and they did, with extreme prejudice ;-)
[Wed May 7 21:15:43 2014] : Captain Farrel: "The witness says that her captain was merely adminstering a healing potion. That does not seem to be a hostile act."
[Wed May 7 21:16:32 2014] : Captain Farrel: "Why did you encase the mercanary Eliza Thortan in stone?"
[Wed May 7 21:16:48 2014] : Hildy: "I've been an adventurer for some time, and naturally as a cleric my role is often in healing. The first thing that you do in a battle when a colleague has fallen is to heal them so that they can fight"
[Wed May 7 21:17:09 2014] : Miriam: ooc Ooh, good one!
[Wed May 7 21:17:15 2014] : Hildy: "I assume that's the mercenary woman's name?"
[Wed May 7 21:17:22 2014] : Captain Farrel: "Yes."
[Wed May 7 21:17:39 2014] : Hildy: "I wanted to protect her"
[Wed May 7 21:18:12 2014] : Hildy: "There is value in bringing prisoners back alive"
[Wed May 7 21:18:14 2014] : Captain Farrel: "By conjuring a stone oven to better barbecue her?"
[Wed May 7 21:18:24 2014] : Aeleva: ooc lol!
[Wed May 7 21:19:01 2014] : Hildy: "If it were an oven I would have provided it with a chimney in the top, not a hole to allow air in and communication"
[Wed May 7 21:19:01 2014] : Miriam: ooc KMAO Tandoori mercenary!
[Wed May 7 21:19:18 2014] : Captain Farrel: "No further question. Next!"
[Wed May 7 21:19:22 2014] : Hildy: "I would also have ventilated the bottom"
[Wed May 7 21:19:34 2014] : Captain Farrel: Aeleva is summoned to the interogation room.
[Wed May 7 21:19:36 2014] : Captain Farrel: "Name?"
[Wed May 7 21:19:57 2014] : Aeleva: "Aeleva"
[Wed May 7 21:20:35 2014] : Hildy: ooc now that's an idea for next time ;-)
[Wed May 7 21:20:47 2014] : Captain Farrel: "Were you present at this alleged ambush?"
[Wed May 7 21:21:05 2014] : Aeleva: "Actually, no."
[Wed May 7 21:21:20 2014] : Aeleva: ooc or should I say yes and cooroborate everyone's story?
[Wed May 7 21:21:25 2014] : Captain Farrel: "Where were you instead?"
[Wed May 7 21:21:56 2014] : Aeleva: "I was on a break. Once in a while, I like to take time to myself away from my partners here"
[Wed May 7 21:22:03 2014] : Aeleva: "Especially when we've achieved much."
[Wed May 7 21:22:09 2014] : Miriam: ooc LOL
[Wed May 7 21:22:14 2014] : Aeleva: "And the last few weeks were full of heavy aventuring"
[Wed May 7 21:22:21 2014] : Aeleva: "So I just took a break"
[Wed May 7 21:22:28 2014] : Captain Farrel: "Very well, no further questions."
[Wed May 7 21:22:35 2014] : Captain Farrel: Miriam is next.
[Wed May 7 21:22:39 2014] : Captain Farrel: "Name?"
[Wed May 7 21:22:51 2014] : Miriam: "Miriam Braveheart"
[Wed May 7 21:23:31 2014] : Miriam: Miriam takes a seat and looks around her
[Wed May 7 21:23:35 2014] : Captain Farrel: "After the battle, describe Eliza Thortan's state of mind."
[Wed May 7 21:24:11 2014] : Miriam: "She was very upset, not rational, withdrawn"
[Wed May 7 21:24:29 2014] : Miriam: "I believe she was mourning her comrades"
[Wed May 7 21:24:59 2014] : Captain Farrel: "Do you believe the mercenaries had surrendered after the first fireball?"
[Wed May 7 21:25:38 2014] : Miriam: "I thought so, for a moment, until the cursing started"
[Wed May 7 21:26:11 2014] : Captain Farrel: "Why did you bring the corses back to Port Dagger?"
[Wed May 7 21:26:18 2014] : Captain Farrel: corpses
[Wed May 7 21:26:52 2014] : Miriam: "Because they need to be properly buried, and their friends and family need to know what happened" *shrug*
[Wed May 7 21:27:15 2014] : Captain Farrel: "Ok, no further questions."
[Wed May 7 21:27:37 2014] : Miriam: Miriam looks surprised
[Wed May 7 21:27:40 2014] : DM: Miriam is returned to the cell. 15 minutes later the door is unlocked.
[Wed May 7 21:27:42 2014] : Miriam: "OK"
[Wed May 7 21:28:53 2014] : Farrel: "You are free to go. I am satisfied that you took reasonable actions for fear of ambush and attack. The mercenaries failed to signal their surrender or they did not intend to do so."
[Wed May 7 21:29:26 2014] : Miriam: "Thank you, I'm happy to get out of this cell"
[Wed May 7 21:29:33 2014] : Liz: Liz standing in the background, mutters "You call this justice!?" and stomps out.
[Wed May 7 21:29:49 2014] : Hildy: "Well, the truth will out. It's good to know that honesty is the best policy in Port Dagger"
[Wed May 7 21:30:13 2014] : Farrel: "The bodies of the mercenaries will returned to their company and they will be entiled to apply for blood money via the courts."
[Wed May 7 21:30:48 2014] : Farrel: "I suspect the Green company would rather take more personal revenge and I would advise keeping well clear of them."
[Wed May 7 21:31:01 2014] : Hildy: "Ms Thortan, if your colleague had not responded as he had, I could have helped him. It's not my proudest moment, but I will not feel guilt for this"
[Wed May 7 21:31:07 2014] : Artur: "I suspect we have made an enemy, yes. They will... not frighten me yet."
[Wed May 7 21:31:18 2014] : Farrel: "The have a significant troop here in town at the moment, some two dozen hardened fighters will magical support."
[Wed May 7 21:31:31 2014] : Hildy: ooc woo-hoo ;-)
[Wed May 7 21:32:15 2014] : Farrel: "I apologize for having to arrest and interrogate you in this manner, given the service you have provided to the border lands but justice must be seen to be fair."
[Wed May 7 21:32:32 2014] : Miriam: "Of course, we understand"
[Wed May 7 21:32:36 2014] : Farrel: "You may collect your weaponry from the front desk."
[Wed May 7 21:32:36 2014] : Hildy: "And that is why we did not resist"
[Wed May 7 21:33:10 2014] : Aeleva: "Thank you"
[Wed May 7 21:33:38 2014] : Farrel: "Goodbye"
[Wed May 7 21:33:45 2014] : DM: The captain returned to his office.
[Wed May 7 21:33:48 2014] : Hildy: Hildy goes to retrieve his weapons and his horse
[Wed May 7 21:33:50 2014] : Miriam: "Goodbye"
[Wed May 7 21:34:04 2014] : Artur: "I sometimes wish I did not have the scruples to prevent me killing the wounded." Artur mutters
[Wed May 7 21:34:23 2014] : Miriam: Miriam retireves her weapons and checks each and every one of them
[Wed May 7 21:34:42 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva makes sure she gets all of her pweapons back
[Wed May 7 21:35:14 2014] : Aeleva: "Actually, maybe we could ask for a sauf-conduit or some kind of token that ensures we don't go through the same kind of humiliation next time?"
[Wed May 7 21:35:50 2014] : Aeleva: "I mean, I understand justice must be done and heard, but I wouldn't mind being treated just a bit better"
[Wed May 7 21:35:51 2014] : Hildy: "I don't think we'll get such a thing"
[Wed May 7 21:36:07 2014] : Artur: Artur's crossbow flickers back into flame as he inspects it and smiles
[Wed May 7 21:36:23 2014] : Hildy: "As the captain said, justice must be seen to be done. By which I assume he means apply equally to all"
[Wed May 7 21:36:58 2014] : Hildy: "Our actions show our motives for what they are"
[Wed May 7 21:37:34 2014] : Hildy: "What kind od murderer returns the corpse to the city in broad daylight?"
[Wed May 7 21:38:37 2014] : Hildy: "Let's check into an inn, stable the horses and report our findings on the lake"
[Wed May 7 21:38:38 2014] : Artur: "Not a sensible sort."
[Wed May 7 21:39:35 2014] : Miriam: "The decent sort, Artur, the decent sort. Sensible or not"
[Wed May 7 21:39:41 2014] : Hildy: Hildy leads his horse to find their usual inn
[Wed May 7 21:39:57 2014] : DM: Ok
[Wed May 7 21:41:10 2014] : Aeleva: "It couls all be a trick on our part"
[Wed May 7 21:41:20 2014] : Aeleva: "Murder innocents, and bring their bodies back"
[Wed May 7 21:41:30 2014] : Aeleva: "Anyway, lyes, an Inn sounds good"
[Wed May 7 21:41:42 2014] : Artur: "A deeper trick than I would contrive. I would select murdering only the guilty. And burning their bodies to ash."
[Wed May 7 21:43:00 2014] : DM: You stable your horse and check into an inn.
[Wed May 7 21:43:36 2014] : Miriam: "Talking about that: could you try and restrain yourself a bit more?"
[Wed May 7 21:43:59 2014] : Artur: "Restrain myself from what?"
[Wed May 7 21:44:28 2014] : Aeleva: "barbecueing people seems like a good start"
[Wed May 7 21:44:47 2014] : Aeleva: "But then I suppose Artur had no real way of assessing the situation more accurately"
[Wed May 7 21:45:05 2014] : Aeleva: "And I'll just satay quiet, I wasn't there"
[Wed May 7 21:45:48 2014] : Aeleva: ooc tandori, satay... we're drifting off course I think ;)
[Wed May 7 21:46:23 2014] : Artur: ooc mmm
[Wed May 7 21:46:27 2014] : Hildy: "She shot at him"
[Wed May 7 21:46:43 2014] : Hildy: "I encased her for her own protection..."
[Wed May 7 21:46:48 2014] : Miriam: ooc LOL@food
[Wed May 7 21:46:53 2014] : Artur: "I think we should watch our backs. Perhaps they will set a more determined ambush."
[Wed May 7 21:47:02 2014] : Hildy: "She then attacked Artur who responded"
[Wed May 7 21:47:05 2014] : DM: ooc Thomaz is the wizard you originally asked you to investigate the (ex)lake and ruins.
[Wed May 7 21:47:09 2014] : Miriam: "I think you're right about that"
[Wed May 7 21:47:42 2014] : Hildy: "To be fair, I'm not sure anyone expected the weapon to burn her so badly in the stone box I made"
[Wed May 7 21:47:42 2014] : Miriam: "Bur first: let's freshen up and then report to Thomaz"
[Wed May 7 21:48:21 2014] : Hildy: "I think that the issue was poor communication all around"
[Wed May 7 21:48:37 2014] : Aeleva: "That is what I seemed to understand"
[Wed May 7 21:48:38 2014] : Hildy: "The mercenary brought about his own demise"
[Wed May 7 21:49:07 2014] : Hildy: "I should have made it more clear that I had encased the woman so that we could take her alive"
[Wed May 7 21:49:08 2014] : DM: ooc they were setup up for an ambush as well, just not for you.
[Wed May 7 21:49:49 2014] : Miriam: ooc Good point
[Wed May 7 21:50:18 2014] : Hildy: Hildy drops non-essentials into his room, then returns to the bar for a quick freshening drink before we head to see Thomaz
[Wed May 7 21:50:58 2014] : Artur: Artur sits by the fire, staring into it
[Wed May 7 21:53:13 2014] : DM: Thomaz is in this chambers in the castle. Busy working on something at his clutterred desk.
[Wed May 7 21:53:16 2014] : Miriam: Miriam freshens up before ordering herself a beer
[Wed May 7 21:54:19 2014] : Thomaz: "You're back! I have been watching your progress occasionally. Not a place for a wizard such as myself!"
[Wed May 7 21:54:25 2014] : Thomaz: "Did you find anything out?"
[Wed May 7 21:55:08 2014] : Miriam: "Enough, I'd say"
[Wed May 7 21:55:23 2014] : Artur: "We removed the demons."
[Wed May 7 21:56:45 2014] : Thomaz: "I was not expecting demons."
[Wed May 7 21:57:07 2014] : Thomaz: "Why were they there?"
[Wed May 7 21:57:36 2014] : Miriam: "It seems they were summoned"
[Wed May 7 21:58:30 2014] : Hildy: "Or more probably gated, given their extended stay"
[Wed May 7 21:58:36 2014] : Aeleva: "Guess what, we were not expecting anything of what happened to us. Or so little..."
[Wed May 7 21:58:42 2014] : Miriam: Miriam reports back, but not about the tablets they destroyed
[Wed May 7 21:59:48 2014] : Thomaz: "Excellent, may I see them?"
[Wed May 7 22:00:27 2014] : Artur: ooc ... see what?
[Wed May 7 22:00:38 2014] : Thomaz: ooc the tablets
[Wed May 7 22:00:42 2014] : Miriam: ooc See what? The tablets I didn't talk about?
[Wed May 7 22:00:54 2014] : Thomaz: ooc you only destroyed one, but kept the others
[Wed May 7 22:01:21 2014] : Artur: ooc OK, right
[Wed May 7 22:01:26 2014] : Thomaz: ooc or at least that was what I remember -- only one detailed the ritual itself, the rest were history.
[Wed May 7 22:01:30 2014] : Artur: "Here they are"
[Wed May 7 22:01:36 2014] : Hildy: ooc yes, I agree David
[Wed May 7 22:02:18 2014] : Thomaz: Thomaz takes them eagerly and quickly casts a spell to read them. Engrosed in studying the tablet he forgets you're still there.
[Wed May 7 22:02:34 2014] : Thomaz: ooc 2500 end of quest XP each.
[Wed May 7 22:02:38 2014] : Thomaz: END GAME.
[Wed May 7 22:02:54 2014] : Aeleva: lol, she did..NOT talk about them on purpose :D
[Wed May 7 22:03:02 2014] : Aeleva: Thanks David!
[Wed May 7 22:03:26 2014] : Artur: Thanks David! Excellent game
[Wed May 7 22:03:42 2014] : Hildy: KA-CHING!
[Wed May 7 22:03:45 2014] : Miriam: Thnak you, David, I enjoyed that
[Wed May 7 22:03:51 2014] : Hildy: Cheers David
[Wed May 7 22:04:03 2014] : Hildy: I liked the interrogation :-)
[Wed May 7 22:04:10 2014] : Aeleva: I loved it.
[Wed May 7 22:04:15 2014] : Hildy: Was it fun for you DM?
[Wed May 7 22:04:25 2014] : Aeleva: I was hovering, typing and untyping, about cooperating and not cooperating.
[Wed May 7 22:04:34 2014] : Aeleva: expecially the dagger in the boot
[Wed May 7 22:04:54 2014] : Miriam: [1d12(1)] = 1
[Wed May 7 22:04:57 2014] : Artur: KaChing! I'll try to get the level up done in time for next week
[Wed May 7 22:05:09 2014] : DM: Yeah. I was genuinely pursuaded of your innocence as well. The end of last week I had you down as murderers.
[Wed May 7 22:05:18 2014] : Aeleva: LOL
[Wed May 7 22:05:19 2014] : Miriam: Well, that was a great roll! :(
[Wed May 7 22:05:20 2014] : DM: I didn't see that practice roll...
[Wed May 7 22:05:24 2014] : Hildy: [1d8(8)] = 8
[Wed May 7 22:05:32 2014] : Miriam: [1d12(4)] = 4
[Wed May 7 22:05:34 2014] : Hildy: That wasn't a practise ;-)
[Wed May 7 22:05:41 2014] : Miriam: What practice roll? ;)
[Wed May 7 22:05:42 2014] : Hildy: (mine)
[Wed May 7 22:05:46 2014] : Aeleva: what's my die?
[Wed May 7 22:05:50 2014] : Aeleva: [1d8(2)] = 2
[Wed May 7 22:05:55 2014] : Artur: [1d6(6)] = 6
[Wed May 7 22:05:57 2014] : Aeleva: oh come on... lol
[Wed May 7 22:06:10 2014] : Aeleva: let's say it's a d6?
[Wed May 7 22:06:41 2014] : DM: Rogue is d8
[Wed May 7 22:06:51 2014] : Aeleva: oh well, I thought so
[Wed May 7 22:06:53 2014] : Aeleva: geez.
[Wed May 7 22:07:15 2014] : Aeleva: Next week I'm not sure I can play
[Wed May 7 22:07:28 2014] : DM: Ok
[Wed May 7 22:07:28 2014] : Miriam: Aww, how come?
[Wed May 7 22:07:42 2014] : Aeleva: I have the first part of a job interview on Thursday 1st thinkg in the morning
[Wed May 7 22:08:09 2014] : Artur: nn all - take care! and good luck with the interview Del :)
[Wed May 7 22:08:22 2014] : Aeleva: applying for communications manager at the French school here in Frankfurt
[Wed May 7 22:08:28 2014] : Aeleva: they freaking need a new website...
[Wed May 7 22:08:50 2014] : Miriam: Good luck, Delphine, knock them dead!
[Wed May 7 22:09:08 2014] : Aeleva: put your sunglasses on...
[Wed May 7 22:09:21 2014] : Miriam: Goodnight and sweet dreams, all, see you next week
[Wed May 7 22:09:22 2014] : Aeleva: <& href="http://www.lycee-francais-francfort.com/">Website
[Wed May 7 22:09:32 2014] : Miriam: Bye, dears
[Wed May 7 22:09:37 2014] : Miriam (exit): 22:09
[Wed May 7 22:09:45 2014] : Aeleva: Website
[Wed May 7 22:09:54 2014] : Aeleva: they want me to do this anew
[Wed May 7 22:10:11 2014] : Aeleva: well, not yet me
[Wed May 7 22:10:15 2014] : Aeleva: but someone like me
[Wed May 7 22:10:17 2014] : Aeleva: anyway
[Wed May 7 22:10:20 2014] : DM: Appear to have time travelled back to the 90s. Ouch!
[Wed May 7 22:10:26 2014] : Aeleva: indeed.
[Wed May 7 22:10:28 2014] : Artur (exit): 22:10
[Wed May 7 22:10:38 2014] : Aeleva: anyway, I might show up to lurk
[Wed May 7 22:10:44 2014] : Aeleva: but I can't commit to late hours :D
[Wed May 7 22:10:49 2014] : Hildy: LOL
[Wed May 7 22:10:59 2014] : Aeleva: you're LOLing at the website, right?
[Wed May 7 22:11:06 2014] : Hildy: Yes
[Wed May 7 22:11:08 2014] : Aeleva: I especially love the gif
[Wed May 7 22:11:13 2014] : Aeleva: it's just amazing.
[Wed May 7 22:11:15 2014] : Hildy: It's definitely very 90s
[Wed May 7 22:11:19 2014] : Aeleva: this is the school my kids go to.
[Wed May 7 22:11:28 2014] : Aeleva: *sigh*
[Wed May 7 22:12:18 2014] : DM: Good luck with the interview.
[Wed May 7 22:12:25 2014] : DM: G'night all.
[Wed May 7 22:12:32 2014] : Aeleva: it's in two tier. We'll see.
[Wed May 7 22:12:34 2014] : Aeleva: Good night!
[Wed May 7 22:12:42 2014] : Game disconnected!