Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Apr 30 20:29:02 2014] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Apr 30 20:30:11 2014] : DM: The vrock and its troglodyte minions are defeated and the loot has been claimed. There is nothing else to do down here except leave, climbing up to the surface.
[Wed Apr 30 20:31:31 2014] : Miriam: "As much as I love being underground, I wouldn't mind leaving this place"
[Wed Apr 30 20:32:48 2014] : Miriam: "Suppose that water comes back and I need to swim ... or use a boat"
[Wed Apr 30 20:33:23 2014] : Artur: "I would prefer to avoid it."
[Wed Apr 30 20:33:30 2014] : Hildy: "OK, I may need a little help!"
[Wed Apr 30 20:33:44 2014] : Hildy: "I wasn't great with that rope"
[Wed Apr 30 20:33:58 2014] : Miriam: "Sure"
[Wed Apr 30 20:35:15 2014] : DM: The rope reaches down from the surface and is within easy reach of the tunnel on this level.
[Wed Apr 30 20:35:39 2014] : Artur: "Who will have the most difficulty? If you give me some time, I can give you the ability to fly for a short while."
[Wed Apr 30 20:36:02 2014] : Artur: ooc prepared to swap out spells and cast Fly
[Wed Apr 30 20:36:09 2014] : Miriam: "If I just don't try to hurry I should be fine"
[Wed Apr 30 20:36:28 2014] : Hildy: "I wad dreadful with the rope"
[Wed Apr 30 20:36:54 2014] : Artur: "Let us see how we get on."
[Wed Apr 30 20:37:01 2014] : Hildy: "Though maybe it's safest to get Mary up top, and have her take the weight while we climb?"
[Wed Apr 30 20:37:02 2014] : Miriam: "Want me to haul you up?"
[Wed Apr 30 20:37:27 2014] : Miriam: Miriam starts climbing (take 10)
[Wed Apr 30 20:37:29 2014] : Miriam: Climb: [1d20(9) + 6] = 15
[Wed Apr 30 20:37:35 2014] : Artur: ooc Miriam, not Mary ;-)
[Wed Apr 30 20:37:40 2014] : Hildy: "Hold the rope tight at the least, though hopefully you won't have to haul me"
[Wed Apr 30 20:37:41 2014] : Miriam: ooc LOL
[Wed Apr 30 20:37:43 2014] : Hildy: ooc oops
[Wed Apr 30 20:37:58 2014] : DM: 4 climb checks to reach the surface.
[Wed Apr 30 20:38:34 2014] : Miriam: ooc Taking 10 all the way, so 16 all around
[Wed Apr 30 20:38:37 2014] : DM: Miriam makes her way carefully and cautiously up the rope and reaches the surface safely.
[Wed Apr 30 20:39:04 2014] : Miriam: Miriam grabs the rope and braces herself
[Wed Apr 30 20:39:09 2014] : Miriam: "Next!"
[Wed Apr 30 20:39:34 2014] : Hildy: "You can go next Artur"
[Wed Apr 30 20:39:48 2014] : Artur: "I am not a confident climber."
[Wed Apr 30 20:39:57 2014] : Artur: Artur starts climbing
[Wed Apr 30 20:40:00 2014] : Artur: [1d20(2) - 2] = 0
[Wed Apr 30 20:40:03 2014] : Artur: ooc see?
[Wed Apr 30 20:40:04 2014] : DM: Outside the sky is overcast, dark gray clouds threatening rain. You're not sure what time it is, having spent some time underground.
[Wed Apr 30 20:40:08 2014] : Hildy: "Tie the rope and Miriam can hold the slack"
[Wed Apr 30 20:40:20 2014] : DM: Artur slips.. Reflex save.
[Wed Apr 30 20:40:40 2014] : Artur: [1d20(4) + 5] = 9
[Wed Apr 30 20:40:43 2014] : Artur: ooc whoops
[Wed Apr 30 20:40:52 2014] : Artur: "Aaargh!"
[Wed Apr 30 20:41:20 2014] : Hildy: ooc do you have a belay coil?
[Wed Apr 30 20:41:20 2014] : DM: Artur tumbles down and lands with a splash in a deep pool of cold water at the bottom of the chasm.
[Wed Apr 30 20:41:33 2014] : Hildy: ooc Mary is taking the strain
[Wed Apr 30 20:41:39 2014] : DM: The cold is biting. Fortitude save.
[Wed Apr 30 20:41:48 2014] : Hildy: ooc Miriam
[Wed Apr 30 20:41:53 2014] : Artur: [1d20(20) - 3] = 17
[Wed Apr 30 20:41:57 2014] : Artur: ooc should be +3
[Wed Apr 30 20:42:08 2014] : Miriam: Fortitude: [1d20(8) + 8] = 16
[Wed Apr 30 20:42:17 2014] : Miriam: ooc Oops
[Wed Apr 30 20:42:30 2014] : DM: Artur holds his breath long enough to reach the surface, gasping at the cold.
[Wed Apr 30 20:42:55 2014] : Miriam: "Are you alright down there?"
[Wed Apr 30 20:43:09 2014] : Artur: Artur splashes and tries to climb out of the chasm
[Wed Apr 30 20:43:20 2014] : DM: The tunnel where Hildy is is about 10 ft above your head, Artur. The rope is in reach.
[Wed Apr 30 20:43:22 2014] : Hildy: "I though you were going to tie the rope around your waist and have Miriam help you up"
[Wed Apr 30 20:43:41 2014] : Hildy: Hildy reaches down as far as he can
[Wed Apr 30 20:43:59 2014] : Artur: Artur holds onto the rope
[Wed Apr 30 20:44:04 2014] : DM: Climb check for Artur, strength check for anyone helping pull.
[Wed Apr 30 20:44:07 2014] : Hildy: When Artur's hand is in reach...
[Wed Apr 30 20:44:10 2014] : Artur: [1d20(5) - 2] = 3
[Wed Apr 30 20:44:11 2014] : Hildy: Bit of Luck: Hildy touches a creature giving it a bit of luck. For the next [Wed Apr 30 20:44:23 2014] : Artur: ooc noo!
[Wed Apr 30 20:44:27 2014] : Hildy: Strength: [1d20(20) + 0] = 20
[Wed Apr 30 20:44:45 2014] : Miriam: ooc Nice one!
[Wed Apr 30 20:44:46 2014] : DM: Artur's chilled hands don't grip the rope firmly enough.
[Wed Apr 30 20:44:56 2014] : DM: ooc try again, Artur?
[Wed Apr 30 20:45:06 2014] : Artur: [1d20(8) - 2] = 6
[Wed Apr 30 20:45:14 2014] : Artur: ooc this could take a while...
[Wed Apr 30 20:45:32 2014] : DM: Again?
[Wed Apr 30 20:45:39 2014] : Miriam: ooc Better make him fly
[Wed Apr 30 20:45:55 2014] : Artur: Artur casts Fly
[Wed Apr 30 20:46:00 2014] : Artur: ooc enough is enough ;-)
[Wed Apr 30 20:46:29 2014] : DM: A dripping wet, shivering Artur rises up the chasm.
[Wed Apr 30 20:46:50 2014] : Artur: "This is by far the superior approach."
[Wed Apr 30 20:47:39 2014] : DM: Flying all the way to the top?
[Wed Apr 30 20:47:44 2014] : Artur: Yes
[Wed Apr 30 20:48:01 2014] : Hildy: Hildy ties the rope around his waist, tugs to let Miriam know to take the strain and begins to climb
[Wed Apr 30 20:48:12 2014] : Hildy: "Are you ready?"
[Wed Apr 30 20:48:31 2014] : Miriam: "You're soaked through, better get dry quickly"
[Wed Apr 30 20:48:36 2014] : Miriam: "Yes, I am"
[Wed Apr 30 20:48:44 2014] : Hildy: Climb: [1d20(20) + -3] = 17
[Wed Apr 30 20:48:49 2014] : Artur: "I am sure I can manage that."
[Wed Apr 30 20:48:50 2014] : DM: Climb check from Hildy, Strength check for Miriam.
[Wed Apr 30 20:49:03 2014] : Artur: Artur quickly lights a fire (casting Spark)
[Wed Apr 30 20:49:06 2014] : DM: Hildy climbs up to level 3
[Wed Apr 30 20:49:11 2014] : DM: Another check.
[Wed Apr 30 20:49:22 2014] : Hildy: Hildy does his best to climb and not require Miriam to take his weight
[Wed Apr 30 20:49:25 2014] : Hildy: Climb: [1d20(11) + -3] = 8
[Wed Apr 30 20:49:36 2014] : Miriam: Strength: [1d20(16) + 5] = 21
[Wed Apr 30 20:49:37 2014] : DM: Strength check, Miriam?
[Wed Apr 30 20:49:49 2014] : Miriam: Strength: [1d20(15) + 5] = 20
[Wed Apr 30 20:50:03 2014] : DM: Hildy slips but Miriam catches him, taking the strain on the rope.
[Wed Apr 30 20:50:11 2014] : DM: Another climb check
[Wed Apr 30 20:50:13 2014] : Hildy: Climb: [1d20(8) + -3] = 5
[Wed Apr 30 20:50:17 2014] : Miriam: "Careful"
[Wed Apr 30 20:50:17 2014] : Hildy: Good Fortune: (immediate) You can reroll any one d20 roll that you have just made before [Wed Apr 30 20:50:24 2014] : Hildy: Climb: [1d20(20) + -3] = 17
[Wed Apr 30 20:50:34 2014] : DM: Hildy climbs to level 2.
[Wed Apr 30 20:51:18 2014] : DM: Another check?
[Wed Apr 30 20:51:29 2014] : Hildy: ooc Am I at a shelf?
[Wed Apr 30 20:52:11 2014] : Hildy: ooc cave opening?
[Wed Apr 30 20:52:28 2014] : DM: ooc yes.
[Wed Apr 30 20:52:30 2014] : Hildy: "I have a plan!"
[Wed Apr 30 20:52:32 2014] : Hildy: Summon Monster II: Level 2 - Hildy begins a Summon spell.
[Wed Apr 30 20:52:35 2014] : Hildy: Small Air Elemental: Hildy completes his Summon Monster II spell - Augmented Small Air Elemental (AC:17,T:14,F:14; HP 17; CMD 17; speed: fly 100 (perfect)) lasts for 7 rounds
[Wed Apr 30 20:52:51 2014] : Miriam: "You're almost there!"
[Wed Apr 30 20:53:08 2014] : Hildy: Hildy has the elemental grab his backpack straps and pull him up. Hildy then continues to climb
[Wed Apr 30 20:53:16 2014] : Hildy: Climb: [1d20(11) + -3] = 8
[Wed Apr 30 20:54:09 2014] : DM: Strength check from the elemental
[Wed Apr 30 20:54:16 2014] : Hildy: [1d20(4)] = 4
[Wed Apr 30 20:54:49 2014] : DM: The elemental struggles to get a good grip.
[Wed Apr 30 20:54:50 2014] : Hildy: ooc +3
[Wed Apr 30 20:55:12 2014] : DM: Try again?
[Wed Apr 30 20:55:16 2014] : Hildy: Climb: [1d20(1) + -3] = -2
[Wed Apr 30 20:55:23 2014] : Hildy: ooc Hmm
[Wed Apr 30 20:55:32 2014] : Hildy: "urrr... Miriam..."
[Wed Apr 30 20:56:00 2014] : Hildy: ooc the idea is that I scramble with Miriam and the Elemental adding to my effort
[Wed Apr 30 20:56:13 2014] : Miriam: "Hold on"
[Wed Apr 30 20:56:21 2014] : Miriam: Miriam starts pulling
[Wed Apr 30 20:56:23 2014] : Miriam: Strength: [1d20(4) + 5] = 9
[Wed Apr 30 20:56:36 2014] : Miriam: "Ehrm, let me get a better grip"
[Wed Apr 30 20:56:38 2014] : Hildy: ooc oh FFS! :-D
[Wed Apr 30 20:56:39 2014] : Miriam: Strength: [1d20(11) + 5] = 16
[Wed Apr 30 20:56:50 2014] : DM: Climb + strength from elemental.
[Wed Apr 30 20:57:15 2014] : Hildy: ooc probably Fly + Str from the Elemental
[Wed Apr 30 20:57:25 2014] : DM: ooc climb from Hildy
[Wed Apr 30 20:57:29 2014] : Hildy: [1d20(11) + 17] = 28
[Wed Apr 30 20:57:33 2014] : Hildy: ooc Fly
[Wed Apr 30 20:57:37 2014] : Hildy: [1d20(6) + 3] = 9
[Wed Apr 30 20:57:44 2014] : Hildy: ooc Str
[Wed Apr 30 20:57:49 2014] : Hildy: Climb: [1d20(15) + -3] = 12
[Wed Apr 30 20:58:43 2014] : DM: With Miriam and the elemental helping (a little) Hildy, scrabbles clumsly up the chasm. eventually reaching level 1.
[Wed Apr 30 20:58:51 2014] : Hildy: ooc Trantor never had these bloody issues! ;-)
[Wed Apr 30 20:59:00 2014] : Miriam: ooc LOL
[Wed Apr 30 20:59:11 2014] : Hildy: "Oh, my Domestos... And I'm still not up!"
[Wed Apr 30 20:59:27 2014] : Hildy: "Last bit..."
[Wed Apr 30 20:59:30 2014] : Hildy: Climb: [1d20(14) + -3] = 11
[Wed Apr 30 20:59:39 2014] : Hildy: [1d20(5) + 3] = 8
[Wed Apr 30 20:59:43 2014] : Hildy: [1d20(5) + 17] = 22
[Wed Apr 30 20:59:46 2014] : Miriam: Miriam keeps pulling
[Wed Apr 30 20:59:48 2014] : Miriam: Strength: [1d20(10) + 5] = 15
[Wed Apr 30 21:00:11 2014] : DM: Hildy makes it back to the surface.
[Wed Apr 30 21:00:38 2014] : Hildy: Hildy clutches the dirt on the ground and mutters a supplication
[Wed Apr 30 21:00:49 2014] : DM: Arms on fire and hands scratched and raw from the rocks and the rope.
[Wed Apr 30 21:01:03 2014] : Hildy: Cure Light Wounds: Level 1 - Heals [1d8(8) + 5] = 13 HP
[Wed Apr 30 21:01:09 2014] : Miriam: "Right, next time we need to climb somewhere, we'd better take proper precautions"
[Wed Apr 30 21:01:31 2014] : Hildy: ooc I'm not putting up with any of that pain bullshit ;-)
[Wed Apr 30 21:02:13 2014] : Miriam: ooc Pain is not your cup of tea?
[Wed Apr 30 21:02:46 2014] : DM: Survival check to tell the time.
[Wed Apr 30 21:03:29 2014] : Miriam: Survival: [1d20(1) + 9] = 10
[Wed Apr 30 21:03:51 2014] : Artur: [1d20(17) - 1] = 16
[Wed Apr 30 21:04:52 2014] : Hildy: Survival: [1d20(17) + 5] = 22
[Wed Apr 30 21:04:53 2014] : Artur: "How long were we down there? It feels like afternoon."
[Wed Apr 30 21:05:05 2014] : Miriam: "Still plenty of time left till sundown"
[Wed Apr 30 21:06:38 2014] : DM: Hildy look up at the sky and assess the brightness, he sees flowers know to face the sun and he recalls which way is north. It's half past two in the afternoon.
[Wed Apr 30 21:06:56 2014] : Miriam: ooc LOL
[Wed Apr 30 21:07:01 2014] : Hildy: ooc LOL
[Wed Apr 30 21:07:13 2014] : Hildy: "Only afternoon and I am spent"
[Wed Apr 30 21:07:28 2014] : DM: It's a day's travel back to Port Dagger.
[Wed Apr 30 21:07:41 2014] : Hildy: "I suggest we camp before we return"
[Wed Apr 30 21:07:51 2014] : Hildy: "The road may be dangerous. "
[Wed Apr 30 21:08:10 2014] : Hildy: "But do we camp here in the old lake town, or out of the lakebed?"
[Wed Apr 30 21:08:29 2014] : Artur: "I would suggest here is safer, unless the water rises."
[Wed Apr 30 21:08:34 2014] : Miriam: "As high up as we can, I'd say"
[Wed Apr 30 21:09:15 2014] : Miriam: Miriam looks at the lakebed, with a look of distaste as she thinks about the water that used to be there
[Wed Apr 30 21:10:38 2014] : Hildy: "I would imagine that the lake is gone for good"
[Wed Apr 30 21:10:50 2014] : DM: You would be able to reach the line of watch towers today.
[Wed Apr 30 21:11:35 2014] : Artur: "Or we could reach the watchtowers, and if there are no more dragons we'll be safe there."
[Wed Apr 30 21:12:19 2014] : Hildy: "That sounds like a plan"
[Wed Apr 30 21:12:21 2014] : Miriam: "Now there's an idea"
[Wed Apr 30 21:12:41 2014] : DM: You head south.
[Wed Apr 30 21:12:50 2014] : DM: Perception checks
[Wed Apr 30 21:13:52 2014] : Miriam: Perception: [1d20(16) + 4] = 20
[Wed Apr 30 21:14:41 2014] : Hildy: Perception: [1d20(12) + 5] = 17
[Wed Apr 30 21:15:05 2014] : Miriam: "Horses, 2 of them"
[Wed Apr 30 21:15:20 2014] : Miriam: Miriam points East
[Wed Apr 30 21:15:55 2014] : Miriam: "Before we go any further: let's agree to never, ever mention those stone tables we smashed into smithereens"
[Wed Apr 30 21:16:03 2014] : Miriam: ooc tablets
[Wed Apr 30 21:17:29 2014] : Miriam: Miriam cranes to check out the approaching riders
[Wed Apr 30 21:17:37 2014] : Artur: "Never. I hate destroying knowledge."
[Wed Apr 30 21:17:39 2014] : DM: They're not approaching.
[Wed Apr 30 21:17:52 2014] : Miriam: ooc OK
[Wed Apr 30 21:17:59 2014] : DM: They appear to be shadowing you at a distance.
[Wed Apr 30 21:18:52 2014] : Miriam: "They seem to be keeping an eye on us. Shall we continue as if we never saw them?"
[Wed Apr 30 21:20:20 2014] : Artur: "Yes. They may mean no harm."
[Wed Apr 30 21:20:39 2014] : Hildy: "Let's go then"
[Wed Apr 30 21:20:54 2014] : Miriam: "Or they might and then we have the advantage over them"
[Wed Apr 30 21:21:35 2014] : DM: You continue onwards, the riders keep pace, ducking out of sight and reapearing 15 minutes later.
[Wed Apr 30 21:22:28 2014] : Hildy: ooc actually ducking, or simply moving out of sight as we travel?
[Wed Apr 30 21:22:38 2014] : DM: ooc moving out of sight.
[Wed Apr 30 21:22:49 2014] : Hildy: ooc OK, the former is more sinister ;-)
[Wed Apr 30 21:22:50 2014] : DM: You reach Cutlass 1 tower, its blacked damaged, battlements like crooked teeth. The riders seems to have gone.
[Wed Apr 30 21:23:17 2014] : Hildy: "OK, are we staying here for the night?"
[Wed Apr 30 21:23:22 2014] : Artur: "I would say so."
[Wed Apr 30 21:23:42 2014] : Miriam: "Seems fine to me"
[Wed Apr 30 21:23:46 2014] : DM: The reduced garrison welcome you and offer you shelter for the night.
[Wed Apr 30 21:23:59 2014] : Hildy: Hildy makes up his bed, with a small shrine close by
[Wed Apr 30 21:24:26 2014] : Artur: Artur lig
[Wed Apr 30 21:24:37 2014] : Artur: Artur lights a comforting fire and settles down to prepare his spells
[Wed Apr 30 21:26:08 2014] : DM: The night is uneventful. The dawn breaks, bright and cool, the morning mist rising off the wilds.
[Wed Apr 30 21:26:10 2014] : Miriam: Miriam makes a bed and gets freshened up before having a bite to eat
[Wed Apr 30 21:27:44 2014] : Miriam: Miriam goes to the top of the tower to look for their pursuers
[Wed Apr 30 21:28:17 2014] : DM: From the tower you see a thin tendril of smoke from a camp fire off to the east.
[Wed Apr 30 21:30:04 2014] : Miriam: "Ah, still there"
[Wed Apr 30 21:30:17 2014] : Hildy: Hildy has a think about what spells to pray for, then says his morning prayers, saving a level 2 and level 3 spell for later preparation
[Wed Apr 30 21:30:23 2014] : Artur: "I think we should talk to them."
[Wed Apr 30 21:31:38 2014] : Hildy: "I feel better about doing so having rested"
[Wed Apr 30 21:32:26 2014] : Miriam: Rest: Regain 7 HP. [Wed Apr 30 21:32:38 2014] : Hildy: Hildy makes some fresh water to wash in
[Wed Apr 30 21:32:42 2014] : Hildy: Create Water: Level 0 - generates up to 14 gallons of wholesome, drinkable water, just like clean rain water
[Wed Apr 30 21:33:12 2014] : Hildy: ooc looks like Bert wanted to emphasize something there ;-)
[Wed Apr 30 21:33:25 2014] : Miriam: ooc LOL
[Wed Apr 30 21:33:54 2014] : Miriam: ooc 14 gallons? That's a bath tub!
[Wed Apr 30 21:34:02 2014] : DM: You head out to east, travelling on the old military road.
[Wed Apr 30 21:35:01 2014] : DM: You crest a small rise and see the horseriders ahead on the road, about half a mile away. They're mounted and waiting on the road.
[Wed Apr 30 21:35:19 2014] : Hildy: Hildy waters any dried up looking plants as the group travels by handy use of his orison
[Wed Apr 30 21:35:49 2014] : Artur: Artur waves at the horsemen
[Wed Apr 30 21:35:53 2014] : Miriam: ooc I'm constantly keeping an eye our for our "friends"
[Wed Apr 30 21:35:55 2014] : DM: Perception checks.
[Wed Apr 30 21:36:16 2014] : Miriam: Perception: [1d20(17) + 4] = 21
[Wed Apr 30 21:36:35 2014] : Hildy: Perception: [1d20(3) + 5] = 8
[Wed Apr 30 21:36:43 2014] : Artur: [1d20(12) + 1] = 13
[Wed Apr 30 21:37:42 2014] : Artur: ooc "Artur sets fire to any plants that Hildy misses"
[Wed Apr 30 21:38:20 2014] : Hildy: ooc LOL
[Wed Apr 30 21:39:15 2014] : Miriam: Miriam nods her head in the direction of a bush to the right of the road: "Someone seems to be in there as well"
[Wed Apr 30 21:39:35 2014] : Miriam: ooc Bad Artur! :P
[Wed Apr 30 21:39:48 2014] : Hildy: "If we're thinking of fighting, maybe we need to dismount and I'll give us some boosts"
[Wed Apr 30 21:39:58 2014] : Artur: ooc Hildy should water that bush and see what happens
[Wed Apr 30 21:40:34 2014] : Hildy: Hildy gets off his horse and hobbles it
[Wed Apr 30 21:40:46 2014] : Miriam: "It smells like an ambush"
[Wed Apr 30 21:41:02 2014] : Miriam: Miriam dismounts as well
[Wed Apr 30 21:41:21 2014] : Artur: "Yes, but we could burn them out from here."
[Wed Apr 30 21:43:37 2014] : Artur: "So, are we ready? I believe I have prepared what I need."
[Wed Apr 30 21:43:42 2014] : Artur: ooc multiple fireballs ;-)
[Wed Apr 30 21:44:46 2014] : Miriam: "Let's do it"
[Wed Apr 30 21:44:47 2014] : Hildy: "Not yet"
[Wed Apr 30 21:45:40 2014] : Hildy: Protection from Energy: Level 2 - Protection from energy grants temporary immunity to the type of energy you specify when you cast it (acid, cold, electricity, fire, or sonic). When the spell absorbs (level*12) points per caster level of energy damage, it is discharged. Duration: ([7 * 10] = 70) minutes
[Wed Apr 30 21:45:58 2014] : Hildy: Hildy touches Miriam
[Wed Apr 30 21:46:24 2014] : Hildy: "Now, you can run in and not be too worried about Artur's spells"
[Wed Apr 30 21:46:36 2014] : Miriam: "OK ...?"
[Wed Apr 30 21:47:26 2014] : Hildy: Protection from Energy: Level 2 - Protection from energy grants temporary immunity to the type of energy you specify when you cast it (acid, cold, electricity, fire, or sonic). When the spell absorbs 84 points per caster level of energy damage, it is discharged. Duration: 70 minutes
[Wed Apr 30 21:47:30 2014] : Hildy: ooc better
[Wed Apr 30 21:47:33 2014] : Hildy: Blessing of Fervour: Level 4 - You grant a boon to up to 7 creatures, no 2 of which can be more than 30 feet apart. (Range: 42 feet; Duration: 7 rounds).
Each round, recipients can choose: