Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Apr 2 19:56:20 2014] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Apr 2 19:56:29 2014] : Miriam: ooc Ready
[Wed Apr 2 19:57:03 2014] : DM: You head further down the rough stone passageway. You hear rhythmic clinking of metal on metal coming for further down the passageway.
[Wed Apr 2 19:58:50 2014] : DM: It bands sharply to the right and you see a reddish-orange glow coming from around the corner.
[Wed Apr 2 19:58:52 2014] : Miriam: "What's that?"
[Wed Apr 2 19:59:39 2014] : DM: Stealth check for anyone having a peek.
[Wed Apr 2 19:59:43 2014] : Miriam: "Want to sneak a peek, Aeleva?"
[Wed Apr 2 20:00:27 2014] : Aeleva: Stealth: [1d20(17) + 15] = 32
[Wed Apr 2 20:00:31 2014] : Aeleva: "Yes"
[Wed Apr 2 20:00:55 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva goes tp the corner and takes a look, while taking advantage of the shadows
[Wed Apr 2 20:01:44 2014] : DM: The passagway intersects with a large vaulted room leaning on a strange slope, there are large cracks in the walls.
[Wed Apr 2 20:02:12 2014] : Hildy: Hildy follows Aeleva but hangs 20 ft behind
[Wed Apr 2 20:02:16 2014] : Hildy: Stealth: [1d20(20) + 18] = 38
[Wed Apr 2 20:02:25 2014] : DM: Inside at the far end is a large forge, heaped with coal burning hot and throwing long flickering shadows about the room.
[Wed Apr 2 20:03:26 2014] : Aeleva: ooc is there any way I can look further without being discovered? ie. are there people/creatures about?
[Wed Apr 2 20:03:28 2014] : DM: The metal noises are three trolodytes hammering at metal anvils. A forth operates the bellows to the forge.
[Wed Apr 2 20:03:42 2014] : Aeleva: ooc oh sorry
[Wed Apr 2 20:03:47 2014] : Aeleva: ooc :)
[Wed Apr 2 20:04:25 2014] : Hildy: ooc kids are struggling with the summertime change, and Edie has chickenpox... BRB
[Wed Apr 2 20:04:26 2014] : DM: Standing on one side a large, grotesque humanoid. Seemingly constructed by sewing many human body parts together.
[Wed Apr 2 20:05:00 2014] : Aeleva: ooc yeah, summertime change. Geez.
[Wed Apr 2 20:05:15 2014] : Miriam: ooc Aww, the poor thing
[Wed Apr 2 20:06:00 2014] : DM: Perched on this creature's shoulder, barking orders in a high, scratchy voice ("Faster! Faster!") is a quasit.
[Wed Apr 2 20:07:33 2014] : Hildy: ooc back
[Wed Apr 2 20:08:05 2014] : DM: ooc map is up and to the right
[Wed Apr 2 20:08:18 2014] : Miriam: ooc So now we're saving troglodytes? Who could have predicted that? I just love the surprises David throws us :)
[Wed Apr 2 20:08:26 2014] : Aeleva (enter): 20:08
[Wed Apr 2 20:08:37 2014] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (29) Aeleva...
[Wed Apr 2 20:08:40 2014] : Server Administrator-> Ping Results: 39.9 ms (parsed message, round trip)
[Wed Apr 2 20:08:40 2014] : Aeleva: ooc apparently it was just me?
[Wed Apr 2 20:08:45 2014] : Hildy: ooc yes
[Wed Apr 2 20:09:02 2014] : Aeleva: ooc got disconnected at (faster, faster) says the quasit
[Wed Apr 2 20:09:04 2014] : Miriam: ooc yes
[Wed Apr 2 20:09:23 2014] : Miriam: ooc That was the last thing David wrote
[Wed Apr 2 20:09:25 2014] : DM: ooc map is up and to the right
[Wed Apr 2 20:09:30 2014] : Miriam: ooc then I said
[Wed Apr 2 20:09:35 2014] : Miriam: ooc So now we're saving troglodytes? Who could have predicted that? I just love the surprises David throws us :)
[Wed Apr 2 20:10:06 2014] : DM: The troglodytes are chained to their anvils with iron chains.
[Wed Apr 2 20:11:17 2014] : DM: Booting '(27) Aeleva' from server...
[Wed Apr 2 20:11:18 2014] : Aeleva (exit): 20:11
[Wed Apr 2 20:13:12 2014] : Font is now Arial point size 10
[Wed Apr 2 20:13:47 2014] : Locating server at www.craigchambers.org.uk:6774...
[Wed Apr 2 20:14:22 2014] : Font is now Arial point size 10
[Wed Apr 2 20:17:02 2014] : Locating server at www.craigchambers.org.uk:6774...
[Wed Apr 2 20:17:02 2014] : Game connected!
[Wed Apr 2 20:17:02 2014] : DM (enter): 20:17
[Wed Apr 2 20:17:02 2014] : Aeleva (enter): 20:17
[Wed Apr 2 20:17:03 2014] : Hildy (enter): 20:17
[Wed Apr 2 20:17:06 2014] : Moving to room 'Level 3'..
[Wed Apr 2 20:17:06 2014] : DM (enter): 20:17
[Wed Apr 2 20:17:06 2014] : Server Administrator-> [Wed Apr 2 20:17:08 2014] : Hildy (enter): 20:17
[Wed Apr 2 20:17:47 2014] : Aeleva (enter): 20:17
[Wed Apr 2 20:18:19 2014] : Miriam (enter): 20:18
[Wed Apr 2 20:18:31 2014] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (4) Miriam...
[Wed Apr 2 20:18:33 2014] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (1) Aeleva...
[Wed Apr 2 20:18:36 2014] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (3) Hildy...
[Wed Apr 2 20:18:47 2014] : Miriam: Miriam is waiting for Aeleva to report her findings
[Wed Apr 2 20:19:00 2014] : DM: Sorry about that. On the plus side I know what triggers the server problems now...
[Wed Apr 2 20:19:01 2014] : Aeleva: ooc ah, I did that
[Wed Apr 2 20:19:06 2014] : Hildy: ooc LOL
[Wed Apr 2 20:19:28 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva goes back to the team to report the lay of the land
[Wed Apr 2 20:19:42 2014] : Aeleva: ooc B C D are the troglodytes?
[Wed Apr 2 20:20:08 2014] : Hildy: Hildy whispers "OK, I can cast a couple of spells silently"
[Wed Apr 2 20:20:47 2014] : DM: ooc F is the flesh golem, Q is the quasit and A-D are the troglodytes.
[Wed Apr 2 20:21:04 2014] : Hildy: ooc what knowledge roll for the creature? (flesh golem?)
[Wed Apr 2 20:21:10 2014] : DM: Knowledge: arcane for the flesh golem.
[Wed Apr 2 20:21:19 2014] : Hildy: Knowledge (Untrained): [1d20(9) + 0] = 9
[Wed Apr 2 20:22:05 2014] : Miriam: Whispers: "I can smash the construct and demon"
[Wed Apr 2 20:22:11 2014] : DM: The quasit you know already needs cold iron or good weapons for full damage, immune to poison and electricity. resist acid, cold and fire. They can also go invisible.
[Wed Apr 2 20:22:35 2014] : Miriam: ooc Glitterdust (hint)
[Wed Apr 2 20:22:39 2014] : DM: Yout don't know anything about the grotesque construct of flesh.
[Wed Apr 2 20:22:49 2014] : Hildy: ooc no arcane casters here
[Wed Apr 2 20:22:59 2014] : Miriam: ooc Darn
[Wed Apr 2 20:23:29 2014] : Aeleva: brb loo
[Wed Apr 2 20:24:27 2014] : DM: ooc btw the /ping command can be used to test server connectivity.
[Wed Apr 2 20:25:12 2014] : Hildy: Hildy whispers "If you think it's safe we can retreat back a fair bit where I can pray for more spells"
[Wed Apr 2 20:25:26 2014] : Hildy: Hildy whispers "I think we may need it"
[Wed Apr 2 20:25:53 2014] : Miriam: "Go ahead, I'll keep watch"
[Wed Apr 2 20:26:12 2014] : Aeleva: "Sounds good"
[Wed Apr 2 20:27:33 2014] : DM: Ok, you retreat. The hammering sounds will conceal your prayers or spell casting.
[Wed Apr 2 20:27:39 2014] : Hildy: Hildy retreats and settles down to 15 minutes prayer
[Wed Apr 2 20:27:54 2014] : Hildy: On completion he returns
[Wed Apr 2 20:28:21 2014] : Hildy: Hildy whispers "OK, I now have my two reserve spells. After this I'll be pretty depleted"
[Wed Apr 2 20:28:57 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva whispers: "Should we try and tackle the quasit first? These things are pests"
[Wed Apr 2 20:29:34 2014] : Hildy: Hildy whispers "I'm going to cast some spells... When you hear me cast the 3rd, it's time to move in"
[Wed Apr 2 20:29:39 2014] : Hildy: Metamagic rod - Silence : Hildy uses a rod to allow him to cast silently (1 uses remain)
[Wed Apr 2 20:29:53 2014] : Hildy: Celestial Ape: Hildy completes his Summon Monster III spell - Augmented Celestial Ape (AC 14, 25 HP, CMD 19) Resist 5 Acid, Cold, Electricity. Lasts for 7 rounds
[Wed Apr 2 20:30:38 2014] : Hildy: ooc actually is it large??
[Wed Apr 2 20:30:52 2014] : Hildy: Metamagic rod - Silence : Hildy uses a rod to allow him to cast silently (0 uses remain)
[Wed Apr 2 20:30:59 2014] : Hildy: Shield of Faith: Level 1 - Hildy grants the touched creature a +3 deflection bonus to AC . (Duration: 7 minutes)
[Wed Apr 2 20:31:17 2014] : Hildy: Hildy touches Miriam with his spell
[Wed Apr 2 20:31:41 2014] : Miriam: Miriam nods her thanks
[Wed Apr 2 20:31:47 2014] : Hildy: Hildy casts a non-silent spell
[Wed Apr 2 20:31:53 2014] : Hildy: ooc Initiative?
[Wed Apr 2 20:32:06 2014] : Hildy: Blessing of Fervour: Level 4 - You grant a boon to up to 7 creatures, no 2 of which can be more than 30 feet apart. (Range: 42 feet; Duration: 7 rounds).
Each round, recipients can choose: