Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Mar 19 20:09:23 2014] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Mar 19 20:10:11 2014] : DM: You decend down the narrow stone stairway deepering underground. The smell going up from below is thick with damp and rot.
[Wed Mar 19 20:12:13 2014] : DM: The staircase ends in a short corridor and then opens out into a large natural cavern, Large fungi, as tall as a human occupy the cavern, their fibrous "root" entwined with a mass of detritus on the ground.
[Wed Mar 19 20:13:20 2014] : Miriam: "Hmm"
[Wed Mar 19 20:13:37 2014] : Miriam: Miriam looks at the fungi
[Wed Mar 19 20:13:38 2014] : Miriam: Knowledge Nature: [1d20(3) + 9] = 12
[Wed Mar 19 20:13:46 2014] : Vaddyn: Lore Master - Take 10 : Vaddyn takes 10 on his next knowledge roll [Wed Mar 19 20:13:47 2014] : Vaddyn: Knowledge Nature: LoreMaster: [10 + 8] = 18
[Wed Mar 19 20:13:51 2014] : Miriam: "These are *very* big"
[Wed Mar 19 20:13:55 2014] : Hildy: ooc the term is 'hyphae' if I remember my Biology correctly :-)
[Wed Mar 19 20:15:09 2014] : Vaddyn: "Those things can move. Watch out for their tentacles!"
[Wed Mar 19 20:15:19 2014] : Hildy: "Why?"
[Wed Mar 19 20:15:32 2014] : Vaddyn: "You'll start to rot"
[Wed Mar 19 20:15:38 2014] : Hildy: "Oh!"
[Wed Mar 19 20:15:49 2014] : Hildy: "Sounds rotten"
[Wed Mar 19 20:15:58 2014] : Miriam: Miriam clasps her hammer firmly in her hands
[Wed Mar 19 20:15:59 2014] : DM: The fungus have deep purple caps, heavily riged and veined, Four tentacles hang loose as their root absorb the nutrient from the rotting corpses at their "feet".
[Wed Mar 19 20:16:18 2014] : Miriam: "Let's move quickly and get through them"
[Wed Mar 19 20:16:19 2014] : Vaddyn: "See the corpses of their last victims"
[Wed Mar 19 20:16:22 2014] : Aeleva: "Sigh. I miss my city sometimes"
[Wed Mar 19 20:16:34 2014] : DM: The corpses look like troglodytes.
[Wed Mar 19 20:16:41 2014] : Aeleva: "Nature is not always so nice and cute"
[Wed Mar 19 20:16:48 2014] : Hildy: "And presumably these are the troglodytes with the necklaces?"
[Wed Mar 19 20:17:07 2014] : Vaddyn: "Sounds about right, Hildy"
[Wed Mar 19 20:17:15 2014] : Miriam: Miriam checks for necklaces
[Wed Mar 19 20:17:17 2014] : Miriam: Perception: [1d20(15) + 4] = 19
[Wed Mar 19 20:17:26 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc have we rested?
[Wed Mar 19 20:17:39 2014] : DM: ooc no but you got healed up.
[Wed Mar 19 20:17:52 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc its more spells I'm interested in
[Wed Mar 19 20:18:17 2014] : Hildy: ooc we have rested since you played last
[Wed Mar 19 20:18:21 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc I blew nearly all I had on those shadow things a few weeks ago
[Wed Mar 19 20:18:24 2014] : DM: ooc you rested after the demons but before the phase spiders.
[Wed Mar 19 20:18:27 2014] : Aeleva: ooc yes, we started afresh
[Wed Mar 19 20:18:31 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc ok, cheers
[Wed Mar 19 20:19:02 2014] : DM: Some of the corpses look like they have the beeds the trolodyte shaman asked for.
[Wed Mar 19 20:19:05 2014] : Miriam: ooc I'm still down, those spiders did hit me
[Wed Mar 19 20:19:23 2014] : DM: The fungus appear to stir, roused from their feeding by your presence.
[Wed Mar 19 20:19:37 2014] : DM: What do you do?
[Wed Mar 19 20:19:48 2014] : Miriam: "Kill them off, grab the necklaces, get out of here?"
[Wed Mar 19 20:20:25 2014] : Vaddyn: "Quite a simple plan"
[Wed Mar 19 20:20:51 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva, as usual, looks around to find placed and shadows to hide before she does anything
[Wed Mar 19 20:20:57 2014] : Hildy: ooc who memorised the 'Hide from funghi" spell? ;-)
[Wed Mar 19 20:21:04 2014] : Aeleva: ooc s/placed/places
[Wed Mar 19 20:21:31 2014] : DM: Not a lot of cover or concealment places except for the tunnels and stairwell corridor.
[Wed Mar 19 20:21:37 2014] : Miriam: "Any chance of taking care of my wounds before I wade in?"
[Wed Mar 19 20:21:42 2014] : Miriam: HP Status 49 out of 76.
[Wed Mar 19 20:21:44 2014] : Aeleva: "I don't know about killing them off, but grabbing the neclaces sounds like a good thing to do anyway"
[Wed Mar 19 20:21:50 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn waves the wand and restores [1d8(7) + 1] = 8HP.
[Wed Mar 19 20:21:53 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn waves the wand and restores [1d8(6) + 1] = 7HP.
[Wed Mar 19 20:22:01 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn waves the wand and restores [1d8(5) + 1] = 6HP.
[Wed Mar 19 20:22:12 2014] : Miriam: Healing: Regain 8 HP. [Wed Mar 19 20:22:16 2014] : Hildy: ooc didn't we do that already?
[Wed Mar 19 20:22:17 2014] : Miriam: Healing: Regain 7 HP. [Wed Mar 19 20:22:21 2014] : Miriam: Healing: Regain 6 HP. [Wed Mar 19 20:22:27 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn waves the wand and restores [1d8(2) + 1] = 3HP.
[Wed Mar 19 20:22:34 2014] : Miriam: Healing: Regain 3 HP. [Wed Mar 19 20:22:44 2014] : Miriam: "That'll do me, thank you"
[Wed Mar 19 20:22:49 2014] : Vaddyn: "You're welcome"
[Wed Mar 19 20:23:11 2014] : Miriam: ooc After the spiders it took you all some time to get on my side of the chasm
[Wed Mar 19 20:23:17 2014] : DM: Aeleva, stealth check if you're going to sneak and snatch the amulets
[Wed Mar 19 20:23:48 2014] : Hildy: "Are we sneaking, or attacking?"
[Wed Mar 19 20:24:09 2014] : Aeleva: ooc ah! Hadn't thought of that actually.
[Wed Mar 19 20:24:41 2014] : Aeleva: "Mybe I could try and see if I can fetch those without us going into battle yet again against strange (un)natural creatures?"
[Wed Mar 19 20:24:41 2014] : Vaddyn: "We could try sneaking through, but I woldn't want to get noticed while right int he middle of them"
[Wed Mar 19 20:24:50 2014] : Hildy: "I can cast a spell that will stop you being grappled or impeded"
[Wed Mar 19 20:25:03 2014] : Aeleva: "that sounds like something that could come in handy"
[Wed Mar 19 20:25:07 2014] : Hildy: "But I can only cast it on one person"
[Wed Mar 19 20:25:28 2014] : Vaddyn: "I could try a spell I learnt a while ago but haven't used yet"
[Wed Mar 19 20:25:37 2014] : Vaddyn: "It should make you invisible"
[Wed Mar 19 20:25:52 2014] : Aeleva: "Well, how about you put this on me and all keep at the ready in case things go wrong"
[Wed Mar 19 20:25:58 2014] : Hildy: "Can these things see?"
[Wed Mar 19 20:26:01 2014] : Aeleva: "ohhh. That's nice too"
[Wed Mar 19 20:26:03 2014] : Miriam: "I'm not sure mushrooms rely on sight"
[Wed Mar 19 20:26:09 2014] : Aeleva: "right."
[Wed Mar 19 20:26:28 2014] : Hildy: Hildy casts a spell and touches Aeleva
[Wed Mar 19 20:26:30 2014] : Hildy: Freedom of Movement: Level 4 - You or a creature you touch move and attack normally for the duration of the spell (works vs, grapple, web etc.; Duration: [7 * 10] = 70 minutes).
[Wed Mar 19 20:26:45 2014] : Vaddyn: "They can see quite well, especially in low light"
[Wed Mar 19 20:26:52 2014] : Vaddyn: Invisibility: Level 2 - Vaddyn or the person/object touched becomes invisible for 7 minutes
[Wed Mar 19 20:27:36 2014] : Aeleva: ooc I supposed stealth check still applies for noise and such?
[Wed Mar 19 20:27:39 2014] : Vaddyn: "Go"
[Wed Mar 19 20:27:41 2014] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Mar 19 20:27:50 2014] : Aeleva: Stealth: [1d20(2) + 15] = 17
[Wed Mar 19 20:27:53 2014] : DM: Perception: [1d20(15) + 0] = 15
[Wed Mar 19 20:27:55 2014] : Aeleva: ooc seriously
[Wed Mar 19 20:27:59 2014] : Aeleva: phew.
[Wed Mar 19 20:28:05 2014] : Aeleva: ooc phew sorry :D
[Wed Mar 19 20:28:08 2014] : DM: Aeleva successfully snags a necklace
[Wed Mar 19 20:28:20 2014] : DM: ooc check for each
[Wed Mar 19 20:28:30 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva, before she goes in, tries to see where the amulets are that she wants to take.
[Wed Mar 19 20:28:34 2014] : Aeleva: ooc for all 6 then?
[Wed Mar 19 20:28:35 2014] : Miriam: Miriam keeps a close eye on the funghi, ready to wade in
[Wed Mar 19 20:28:37 2014] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Mar 19 20:28:52 2014] : Hildy: ooc I'm having to drink white wine... The only reds I have are a cheap mulled one (not something that I bought), a Chateauneuf du Pape (not for a Wednesday!) and other stuff laid down upstairs :-(
[Wed Mar 19 20:29:09 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn readies a spell in case Aeleva is especailly noisy
[Wed Mar 19 20:29:33 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc ugh, honestly, I'm disgusted at you Chambers!
[Wed Mar 19 20:29:38 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva gets to the first mushroom thing and tries to keep quiet as she takes the amulet
[Wed Mar 19 20:29:46 2014] : Aeleva: Going to B now.
[Wed Mar 19 20:29:48 2014] : Aeleva: Stealth: [1d20(18) + 15] = 33
[Wed Mar 19 20:29:51 2014] : DM: Perception: [1d20(18) + 0] = 18
[Wed Mar 19 20:29:51 2014] : Hildy: Hildy moves to watch
[Wed Mar 19 20:29:56 2014] : Hildy: Stealth: [1d20(4) + 18] = 22
[Wed Mar 19 20:30:00 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn moves to the entrance
[Wed Mar 19 20:30:05 2014] : DM: Aeleva sneaks on cat-like feet.
[Wed Mar 19 20:30:06 2014] : Vaddyn: Stealth: [1d20(6) + 5] = 11
[Wed Mar 19 20:30:26 2014] : Aeleva: The rotten and decomposed ground around the fungi makes Aeleva uneasy, but she goes on
[Wed Mar 19 20:30:31 2014] : Aeleva: Stealth: [1d20(13) + 15] = 28
[Wed Mar 19 20:30:50 2014] : DM: One of the fungus lashes its tentacles at Vaddyn but it doesn't move -- it's presumably not very hungry
[Wed Mar 19 20:30:53 2014] : DM: Perception: [1d20(8) + 0] = 8
[Wed Mar 19 20:31:04 2014] : Miriam: ooc I don't see a map
[Wed Mar 19 20:31:09 2014] : DM: Another amulet recovered.
[Wed Mar 19 20:31:18 2014] : DM: ooc scroll about?
[Wed Mar 19 20:31:25 2014] : Aeleva: on to D
[Wed Mar 19 20:31:30 2014] : Aeleva: Stealth: [1d20(13) + 15] = 28
[Wed Mar 19 20:31:37 2014] : DM: ooc left and up.
[Wed Mar 19 20:31:41 2014] : DM: Perception: [1d20(9) + 0] = 9
[Wed Mar 19 20:32:00 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva hates the smell but still goes on, retrieving the amulets as she goes.
[Wed Mar 19 20:32:05 2014] : Aeleva: Stealth: [1d20(14) + 15] = 29
[Wed Mar 19 20:32:10 2014] : Miriam: ooc ty :)
[Wed Mar 19 20:32:13 2014] : DM: Aeleva is a pro, soundlessly swooping from fungus to fungus and effortless recovering the beads.
[Wed Mar 19 20:32:21 2014] : DM: Perception: [1d20(11) + 0] = 11
[Wed Mar 19 20:32:35 2014] : Aeleva: and finally on to the last fungi type thing
[Wed Mar 19 20:32:36 2014] : Aeleva: Stealth: [1d20(2) + 15] = 17
[Wed Mar 19 20:32:39 2014] : DM: Perception: [1d20(3) + 0] = 3
[Wed Mar 19 20:32:54 2014] : DM: You recover the last
[Wed Mar 19 20:33:06 2014] : Aeleva: As she's retrieved the last amulet, Aeleva takes to the wall and goes back to her companions
[Wed Mar 19 20:33:10 2014] : Aeleva: Stealth: [1d20(19) + 15] = 34
[Wed Mar 19 20:33:12 2014] : Hildy: Hildy whispers "We probably all need to get across... How many times can you cast that?"
[Wed Mar 19 20:33:38 2014] : Aeleva: "I have them"
[Wed Mar 19 20:33:49 2014] : Vaddyn: "Three more times"
[Wed Mar 19 20:33:54 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva whispers, showing the beads
[Wed Mar 19 20:34:22 2014] : Hildy: Hildy whispers "Great, now we just need to all get across the room"
[Wed Mar 19 20:34:22 2014] : Vaddyn: "I might be able to distract them another way though"
[Wed Mar 19 20:35:06 2014] : Vaddyn: Silent Image: Level 1 - This spell creates the visual illusion of an object, creature, or force. DC 15 will save
[Wed Mar 19 20:35:41 2014] : Vaddyn: Troglodyte walking along the 'top' wall
[Wed Mar 19 20:36:16 2014] : Vaddyn: "Lets see if they go for that"
[Wed Mar 19 20:36:23 2014] : DM: Will: [1d20(19) + 1] = 20
[Wed Mar 19 20:36:24 2014] : DM: Will: [1d20(3) + 1] = 4
[Wed Mar 19 20:36:25 2014] : DM: Will: [1d20(20) + 1] = 21
[Wed Mar 19 20:36:49 2014] : DM: Fungus C moves slowly towards the wall, tentacles lashing.
[Wed Mar 19 20:37:05 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyns brow is furrowed a little in concentration
[Wed Mar 19 20:37:35 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn moves the image across the room towards F
[Wed Mar 19 20:37:54 2014] : DM: Will: [1d20(1) + 1] = 2
[Wed Mar 19 20:38:00 2014] : Hildy: Hildy whispers "Aeleva, you should be OK..."
[Wed Mar 19 20:38:02 2014] : DM: It follows it
[Wed Mar 19 20:38:24 2014] : DM: ooc can you draw the path the illusion is taking
[Wed Mar 19 20:38:26 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn tries to pick up the rest of the plants
[Wed Mar 19 20:39:12 2014] : DM: Two of the fungus are chasing the illusion around
[Wed Mar 19 20:39:18 2014] : DM: Will: [1d20(17) + 1] = 18
[Wed Mar 19 20:40:16 2014] : Aeleva: "Well Hildy, just tell me when you see me again."
[Wed Mar 19 20:40:18 2014] : DM: Will: [1d20(10) + 1] = 11
[Wed Mar 19 20:40:32 2014] : DM: Three are following now
[Wed Mar 19 20:41:02 2014] : Vaddyn: "Thats the best I can do"
[Wed Mar 19 20:41:07 2014] : Hildy: Hildy whispers "Vaddyn I can hide quite well... I'll take my chances"
[Wed Mar 19 20:41:14 2014] : DM: They move slowly and don't appear very smart, dumbly following the new source of (illusionary) fresh food.
[Wed Mar 19 20:41:55 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva decides to take advantage of their dumbness and tries to make it across without being seen/heard
[Wed Mar 19 20:42:10 2014] : Hildy: Hildy heads across the cavern to the other side, slowly and stealthily
[Wed Mar 19 20:42:12 2014] : Aeleva: ooc is my invisibility still on?
[Wed Mar 19 20:42:16 2014] : Aeleva: Stealth: [1d20(4) + 15] = 19
[Wed Mar 19 20:42:18 2014] : Hildy: Stealth: [1d20(4) + 18] = 22
[Wed Mar 19 20:42:20 2014] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Mar 19 20:42:22 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc should be
[Wed Mar 19 20:42:32 2014] : DM: Perception: [1d20(13) + 0] = 13
[Wed Mar 19 20:42:33 2014] : DM: Perception: [1d20(15) + 0] = 15
[Wed Mar 19 20:42:35 2014] : DM: Perception: [1d20(12) + 0] = 12
[Wed Mar 19 20:42:36 2014] : DM: Perception: [1d20(20) + 0] = 20
[Wed Mar 19 20:42:53 2014] : Hildy: ooc how many rolls?
[Wed Mar 19 20:42:58 2014] : DM: Aeleva and Hildy sneak to the passageway
[Wed Mar 19 20:43:07 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn moves out following Hildy
[Wed Mar 19 20:43:15 2014] : Vaddyn: Stealth: [1d20(12) + 5] = 17
[Wed Mar 19 20:43:18 2014] : DM: Perception: [1d20(19) + 0] = 19
[Wed Mar 19 20:43:19 2014] : DM: Perception: [1d20(3) + 0] = 3
[Wed Mar 19 20:43:29 2014] : Hildy: ooc aren't you making yourself invisible?
[Wed Mar 19 20:43:33 2014] : Hildy: ooc and Mary
[Wed Mar 19 20:43:40 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc was hoping to make it without
[Wed Mar 19 20:44:05 2014] : DM: Fungus E spots Vaddyn and moves towards him.
[Wed Mar 19 20:44:09 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn sees the fungus stirring and retreats
[Wed Mar 19 20:44:17 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc o rnot
[Wed Mar 19 20:44:19 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc or not
[Wed Mar 19 20:44:31 2014] : Miriam: ooc Do you mean Miriam?
[Wed Mar 19 20:44:37 2014] : Hildy: Hildy gestures to Miriam to stay still and walks back
[Wed Mar 19 20:44:40 2014] : Hildy: Stealth: [1d20(2) + 18] = 20
[Wed Mar 19 20:44:42 2014] : DM: Roll initiative.
[Wed Mar 19 20:44:51 2014] : Miriam: Initiative: [1d20(1) + 8] = 9
[Wed Mar 19 20:44:51 2014] : Vaddyn: Initiative: [1d20(15) + 5] = 20
[Wed Mar 19 20:44:53 2014] : Hildy: Initiative: [1d20(11) + 4] = 15
[Wed Mar 19 20:44:58 2014] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(2) + -1] = 1
[Wed Mar 19 20:44:59 2014] : Aeleva: Initiative: [1d20(13) + 7] = 20
[Wed Mar 19 20:46:00 2014] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Mar 19 20:47:20 2014] : Aeleva: holding to see what happens next. Delay action
[Wed Mar 19 20:47:26 2014] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Mar 19 20:47:41 2014] : DM: You've only alerted one so far.
[Wed Mar 19 20:47:48 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn backs off and casts a spell
[Wed Mar 19 20:47:54 2014] : Vaddyn: Invisibility: Level 2 - Vaddyn or the person/object touched becomes invisible for 7 minutes
[Wed Mar 19 20:48:43 2014] : Vaddyn: done
[Wed Mar 19 20:49:58 2014] : DM: Aeleva? Still waiting?
[Wed Mar 19 20:50:51 2014] : Aeleva: ooc yes.
[Wed Mar 19 20:51:07 2014] : Aeleva: ooc if my friends don't need me, I'll stay put.
[Wed Mar 19 20:51:23 2014] : Aeleva: ooc Vaddyn just disappeared before my eyes, so he's probably ok ;)
[Wed Mar 19 20:51:47 2014] : Miriam: ooc LOL
[Wed Mar 19 20:51:49 2014] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Mar 19 20:52:21 2014] : Hildy: Hildy waves to Mary, conveying to stay put...
[Wed Mar 19 20:52:46 2014] : Hildy: Hildy then hides and moves stealthily (double move at 1/2 speed)
[Wed Mar 19 20:52:51 2014] : Hildy: Stealth: [1d20(3) + 18] = 21
[Wed Mar 19 20:53:04 2014] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Mar 19 20:53:22 2014] : DM: Miriam?
[Wed Mar 19 20:53:26 2014] : Miriam: Miriam waits, chomping at the bit
[Wed Mar 19 20:54:00 2014] : DM: The fungus settles down and resumes feeding.
[Wed Mar 19 20:54:18 2014] : DM: Rounds over
[Wed Mar 19 20:54:29 2014] : Hildy: Metamagic rod - Silence : Hildy uses a rod to allow him to cast silently (2 uses remain)
[Wed Mar 19 20:54:33 2014] : Hildy: Sanctuary: Level 1 - Hildy wards a creature from attacks. (Duration: 7 rounds; DC 16 Will save to attack)
[Wed Mar 19 20:54:35 2014] : Miriam: "Interesting"
[Wed Mar 19 20:54:55 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc gotta get me one of those rods
[Wed Mar 19 20:55:06 2014] : Hildy: "That should help, still move quietly, but let's go"
[Wed Mar 19 20:55:13 2014] : Hildy: Stealth: [1d20(3) + 18] = 21
[Wed Mar 19 20:55:18 2014] : DM: Perception: [1d20(3) + 0] = 3
[Wed Mar 19 20:55:18 2014] : DM: Perception: [1d20(9) + 0] = 9
[Wed Mar 19 20:55:25 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn moves away as quietly as he can
[Wed Mar 19 20:55:31 2014] : Vaddyn: Stealth: [1d20(17) + 5] = 22
[Wed Mar 19 20:55:53 2014] : DM: Perception: [1d20(2) + 0] = 2
[Wed Mar 19 20:55:54 2014] : DM: Perception: [1d20(4) + 0] = 4
[Wed Mar 19 20:56:06 2014] : DM: Vaddyn and Hildy make it to the exit
[Wed Mar 19 20:56:33 2014] : Vaddyn: "Wave her over"
[Wed Mar 19 20:57:28 2014] : Miriam: Miriam starts moving, holding her hammer
[Wed Mar 19 20:57:42 2014] : Miriam: Stealth: [1d20(12) + -1] = 11
[Wed Mar 19 20:57:55 2014] : Miriam: Stealth: [1d20(19) + -1] = 18
[Wed Mar 19 20:58:32 2014] : Miriam: ooc Do any of them move?
[Wed Mar 19 20:58:35 2014] : DM: Miriam picks her way through the cavern, her boot crunching through the scattered bones and debris. The fungi stir but don't move to attack. She arrives at the exit safely.
[Wed Mar 19 20:59:00 2014] : DM: 1200 XP each
[Wed Mar 19 20:59:06 2014] : Hildy: ooc go team!
[Wed Mar 19 20:59:09 2014] : Miriam: ooc Aww, I never got to smash them :( Ah, well, perhaps on the way back :)
[Wed Mar 19 20:59:30 2014] : Vaddyn: "Perhaps the invisibility would've been the best plan. Sneaking seemed like a good idea at the time"
[Wed Mar 19 21:01:06 2014] : Aeleva: ooc brb
[Wed Mar 19 21:01:15 2014] : Hildy: "I thought you'd understood me... I should be more explicit"
[Wed Mar 19 21:01:42 2014] : Vaddyn: "Sometimes I just dont think things through"
[Wed Mar 19 21:02:42 2014] : Hildy: "Happens to all of us Vaddyn"
[Wed Mar 19 21:02:59 2014] : Hildy: "I liked your walking man though"
[Wed Mar 19 21:03:26 2014] : Hildy: "Aeleva, that spell I cast lasts for a bit over an hour, and stops impediments to movement"
[Wed Mar 19 21:03:45 2014] : Hildy: "You should still have over an hour left"
[Wed Mar 19 21:03:54 2014] : Hildy: "Let's go"
[Wed Mar 19 21:04:24 2014] : Hildy: Hildy waits for the scout to lead
[Wed Mar 19 21:05:16 2014] : DM: The passageway continues, winding through the rock until you reach the chasm again. The passageway continues further on. You hear the harsh screeching down the chasm.
[Wed Mar 19 21:06:05 2014] : Miriam: "That noise is really starting to annoy me"
[Wed Mar 19 21:06:08 2014] : Vaddyn: "Thats unpleasant"
[Wed Mar 19 21:07:03 2014] : Aeleva: ooc back
[Wed Mar 19 21:07:19 2014] : Aeleva: ooc well, it's really go DM! because I hadn't thought about the stealthy bit to start with.
[Wed Mar 19 21:07:22 2014] : Miriam: ooc wb :)
[Wed Mar 19 21:07:46 2014] : Miriam: ooc David is good at suggestions like that :)
[Wed Mar 19 21:08:17 2014] : DM: Do you explore the passageway or decend further into the chasm. The rope is still hanging in the chasm but you can't reach it from here.
[Wed Mar 19 21:08:59 2014] : Hildy: "Continue on again is my thought... clear each level first"
[Wed Mar 19 21:09:17 2014] : Hildy: "If we come to a blockage, back to the rope"
[Wed Mar 19 21:09:28 2014] : Vaddyn: "I agree. No way of getting to the rope anyway"
[Wed Mar 19 21:09:38 2014] : Miriam: "Yes, I hate to be attacked from the back"
[Wed Mar 19 21:10:07 2014] : Hildy: ooc a wizard with Mage Hand could fix it in a jiffy!
[Wed Mar 19 21:10:39 2014] : DM: GAME END