Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Mar 12 19:56:46 2014] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Mar 12 19:57:24 2014] : DM: You are two levels down the chasm, in an worked-out mine. You just defeated a shadow demon and two quasits.
[Wed Mar 12 19:58:06 2014] : DM: The fight was particularly tough due to a lack of good aligned or cold iron weapons.
[Wed Mar 12 19:58:16 2014] : Hildy: "I'm quite depleted in spells"
[Wed Mar 12 19:58:24 2014] : Hildy: "I could do with a rest"
[Wed Mar 12 19:58:42 2014] : Aeleva: I'm not doing all great either.
[Wed Mar 12 19:58:48 2014] : Aeleva: "So rest would be good"
[Wed Mar 12 19:58:50 2014] : Hildy: "Do we think this area is safe. or should we try somewhere else?"
[Wed Mar 12 19:59:35 2014] : Miriam: "There is just the one entrance, so we should be fine as long as we stand guard"
[Wed Mar 12 20:00:18 2014] : Aeleva: "Sounds like an idea."
[Wed Mar 12 20:00:39 2014] : Aeleva: "I'm not sure we can really go back, and going further down just seems too risky"
[Wed Mar 12 20:02:01 2014] : Hildy: Hildy prays for some spells he held back
[Wed Mar 12 20:02:14 2014] : Miriam: "I'll take first watch: I'm feeling fine and I don't need to replenish magic"
[Wed Mar 12 20:02:16 2014] : Hildy: "I have a new spell to try... It will help us"
[Wed Mar 12 20:02:28 2014] : Hildy: Nap Stack: Level 3 - Compress the effects of 4 nights sleep into 8 hours
[Wed Mar 12 20:02:34 2014] : Hildy: Nap stack: Regain 28 HP. [Wed Mar 12 20:02:46 2014] : DM: ooc don't you need to reset before you can pray for more spells?
[Wed Mar 12 20:02:50 2014] : DM: ooc rest
[Wed Mar 12 20:02:54 2014] : Hildy: ooc Nope
[Wed Mar 12 20:03:31 2014] : Hildy: ooc Holding spells back is a top strategy for casters granted any spell
[Wed Mar 12 20:03:58 2014] : Hildy: ooc I held back a 2nd and 3rd level... I need to pray for 15 minutes to select them
[Wed Mar 12 20:04:07 2014] : Miriam: ooc It can come in very handy, because you can pray for spells when you know what you're going to need
[Wed Mar 12 20:05:03 2014] : Hildy: ooc they can't be reset until 24 hours later though, as with normal spells
[Wed Mar 12 20:05:24 2014] : Hildy: ooc so I can't replenish this one in the morning
[Wed Mar 12 20:06:26 2014] : DM: ooc ok
[Wed Mar 12 20:06:27 2014] : Hildy: ooc that node needs to sit in the health node
[Wed Mar 12 20:07:09 2014] : Aeleva: ooc and then?
[Wed Mar 12 20:07:18 2014] : Aeleva: Nap stack: Regain 24 HP. [Wed Mar 12 20:07:21 2014] : Hildy: ooc double click
[Wed Mar 12 20:07:40 2014] : Aeleva: Healing: Regain 24 HP. [Wed Mar 12 20:07:42 2014] : Miriam: Nap stack: Regain 28 HP. [Wed Mar 12 20:07:46 2014] : Aeleva: ooc like that?
[Wed Mar 12 20:08:01 2014] : Aeleva: ooc I had 37 out of 58
[Wed Mar 12 20:08:31 2014] : Hildy: ooc you were on 31
[Wed Mar 12 20:08:35 2014] : Miriam: ooc I *love* the regaining of temp ability damage
[Wed Mar 12 20:08:41 2014] : Hildy: ooc in last week's log
[Wed Mar 12 20:08:53 2014] : Hildy: ooc and you missed a channel with an extra 10 HP
[Wed Mar 12 20:09:13 2014] : Aeleva: ooc ok, weird. Why would my node say 37 then?
[Wed Mar 12 20:09:32 2014] : Hildy: ooc so 41 + 24
[Wed Mar 12 20:09:38 2014] : Hildy: ooc no idea
[Wed Mar 12 20:10:50 2014] : Aeleva: ooc so I'd be at 5( then?
[Wed Mar 12 20:10:55 2014] : Aeleva: ooc oops. 55
[Wed Mar 12 20:11:00 2014] : Hildy: ooc your 'level' node is set to 6 instead of 7
[Wed Mar 12 20:11:11 2014] : Hildy: ooc it should heal 28 HP for all of us
[Wed Mar 12 20:11:49 2014] : Aeleva: ooc ok, then I'm at full HP, that's the important thing :)
[Wed Mar 12 20:11:52 2014] : Hildy: ooc yes
[Wed Mar 12 20:13:00 2014] : Hildy: "zzzzzzz"
[Wed Mar 12 20:13:46 2014] : DM: You camp in the worked-out mine, keeping watch on the single entrance. The watch is uneasy, chittering and skittering and distance screeching noises keep the watcher on edge.
[Wed Mar 12 20:14:10 2014] : DM: Nothing intrudes into the mine though.
[Wed Mar 12 20:14:55 2014] : Hildy: ooc delete the node, there was an error - it only added 1*level HP (hence Aeleva going from 31 to 37)
[Wed Mar 12 20:15:34 2014] : Aeleva: ooc thx
[Wed Mar 12 20:15:41 2014] : Miriam: ooc ty
[Wed Mar 12 20:16:19 2014] : Hildy: Hildy awakes thoroughly refreshed
[Wed Mar 12 20:16:38 2014] : Hildy: "That was a good spell... I feel like I slept for a week!"
[Wed Mar 12 20:16:49 2014] : Aeleva: "indeed"
[Wed Mar 12 20:17:10 2014] : DM: After 8 hours of rest it is still dark outside, faint moonlight shining down the chasm. The cavern only dimly lit by the faintly glowing crystal flecks embedded in the rock.
[Wed Mar 12 20:17:20 2014] : Hildy: ooc wrong time to test it really. It can only be benefitted from once per week
[Wed Mar 12 20:17:46 2014] : Hildy: Hildy picks up a stone
[Wed Mar 12 20:17:52 2014] : Hildy: Light: Level 0 - Causes a touched object to glow like a torch for 70 minutes
[Wed Mar 12 20:19:41 2014] : DM: Where are you going now?
[Wed Mar 12 20:20:33 2014] : Hildy: "Shall we continue downwards?"
[Wed Mar 12 20:21:01 2014] : Hildy: "I need to say my prayers first"
[Wed Mar 12 20:21:26 2014] : Hildy: "Otherwise there's not much point in resting!"
[Wed Mar 12 20:21:59 2014] : Hildy: Hildy says his prayers and restores his spells and powers
[Wed Mar 12 20:22:17 2014] : Aeleva: "I guess while we've started we might as well continue"
[Wed Mar 12 20:22:35 2014] : Miriam: "Where to?"
[Wed Mar 12 20:23:54 2014] : Hildy: "Down to the next level?"
[Wed Mar 12 20:24:09 2014] : DM: Who is climbing down first?
[Wed Mar 12 20:24:13 2014] : Hildy: "Let's give this place a good search first"
[Wed Mar 12 20:24:34 2014] : Hildy: Hildy spends time searching the walls
[Wed Mar 12 20:24:58 2014] : Hildy: (Taking 20)
[Wed Mar 12 20:25:01 2014] : Hildy: Perception: [1d20(5) + 5] = 10
[Wed Mar 12 20:25:09 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva helps, especially looking for concealed anything
[Wed Mar 12 20:25:15 2014] : Hildy: "You may as well join in"
[Wed Mar 12 20:25:28 2014] : Aeleva: Perception (conversation, concealed, secret): [1d20(2) + 15] = 17
[Wed Mar 12 20:25:34 2014] : Miriam: Miriam has a look around as well
[Wed Mar 12 20:25:36 2014] : Miriam: Perception: [1d20(5) + 4] = 9
[Wed Mar 12 20:25:38 2014] : Aeleva: ooc also taking my time of course :P
[Wed Mar 12 20:25:41 2014] : DM: There's nothing interesting in the walls.
[Wed Mar 12 20:25:58 2014] : Miriam: ooc What does the room itself tell us?
[Wed Mar 12 20:26:50 2014] : DM: Nothing further
[Wed Mar 12 20:27:18 2014] : Miriam: "I don't think there's anything of interest here"
[Wed Mar 12 20:27:24 2014] : Hildy: "OK, I can't find anything... Shall we go?"
[Wed Mar 12 20:27:34 2014] : Aeleva: "Well I guess there was enough "in" the room not to be looking for something "around" the room"
[Wed Mar 12 20:27:46 2014] : Aeleva: "Yes, let us go."
[Wed Mar 12 20:27:54 2014] : Aeleva: "I'll scout ahead"
[Wed Mar 12 20:28:15 2014] : DM: Which way?
[Wed Mar 12 20:28:45 2014] : Aeleva: ooc which are the possible ways?
[Wed Mar 12 20:28:56 2014] : Miriam: "The corridor at the other end of the chasm?"
[Wed Mar 12 20:29:04 2014] : Hildy: "Maybe we should try that before we go down?"
[Wed Mar 12 20:29:06 2014] : DM: Down, across the chasm if you can find a way across.
[Wed Mar 12 20:29:47 2014] : Aeleva: "Across is going to be difficult"
[Wed Mar 12 20:29:52 2014] : Hildy: "We have a rope hanging down on this side, we could swing"
[Wed Mar 12 20:29:57 2014] : DM: The rope hanging down near this side of the chasm where you left it. The corridor opposite heads into the gloom.
[Wed Mar 12 20:30:01 2014] : Aeleva: "but that is an option"
[Wed Mar 12 20:30:34 2014] : Miriam: "I'd rather go one level at a time myself"
[Wed Mar 12 20:30:41 2014] : Aeleva: "We just need to hope that nothing awaits that we don't want to find"
[Wed Mar 12 20:30:55 2014] : Aeleva: "You mean, clear each level one after the other?"
[Wed Mar 12 20:30:55 2014] : Hildy: "Me too, let's get across"
[Wed Mar 12 20:31:02 2014] : Aeleva: "Yes, makes sense"
[Wed Mar 12 20:31:21 2014] : Hildy: ooc how high is the ceiling?
[Wed Mar 12 20:31:38 2014] : Miriam: "Exactly"
[Wed Mar 12 20:31:39 2014] : Aeleva: "I would advise to try and make some light on the other side before we cross"
[Wed Mar 12 20:31:51 2014] : DM: The ceiling is about 8 ft high and arched.
[Wed Mar 12 20:32:08 2014] : Aeleva: "No use that one of us should find themselves alone facing something they can't tackle on their own"
[Wed Mar 12 20:32:12 2014] : Hildy: Hildy throws his stone across with his sling
[Wed Mar 12 20:32:19 2014] : Hildy: MW Sling: [1d20(5) + 7] = 12 Damage: [1d4(3) + 0] = 3 HP.
[Wed Mar 12 20:32:41 2014] : DM: The stone clatters down the corridor, lighting it up, It looks much the same and clear of dangers.
[Wed Mar 12 20:33:00 2014] : Hildy: Hildy picks up another stone
[Wed Mar 12 20:33:07 2014] : Hildy: Light: Level 0 - Causes a touched object to glow like a torch for 70 minutes
[Wed Mar 12 20:33:09 2014] : Hildy: Talon: Celestial Eagle: 2 talons [1d20(18) + 3] = 21; Damage: [1d4(2) + 2] = 4 HP
[1d20(11) + 3] = 14; Damage: [1d4(4) + 2] = 6 HP

[Wed Mar 12 20:33:25 2014] : Hildy: ooc sorry - damnable tree autocomplete
[Wed Mar 12 20:33:30 2014] : Aeleva: ooc lol
[Wed Mar 12 20:33:39 2014] : Aeleva: "Ok, looks clear, i'll go first"
[Wed Mar 12 20:33:47 2014] : Hildy: The light from the first stone is extinguished
[Wed Mar 12 20:34:07 2014] : Miriam: "I could go first though, I don't need any light"
[Wed Mar 12 20:34:22 2014] : Aeleva: "Oh, that's a plus"
[Wed Mar 12 20:34:27 2014] : Aeleva: "Go for it"
[Wed Mar 12 20:35:19 2014] : Miriam: Miriam secures her backpack and weapons, grabs the rope and tries to swing across
[Wed Mar 12 20:35:21 2014] : DM: Swinging across on the rope will requre a climb and a dexterity check.
[Wed Mar 12 20:35:35 2014] : Miriam: Climb: [1d20(12) + 4] = 16
[Wed Mar 12 20:35:43 2014] : Miriam: Dexterity: [1d20(2) + 2] = 4
[Wed Mar 12 20:35:58 2014] : Miriam: ooc I least I don't fall down ;)
[Wed Mar 12 20:36:28 2014] : DM: Miram swings across, looses her footing at the far end and swings back.
[Wed Mar 12 20:36:29 2014] : Miriam: "Drat"
[Wed Mar 12 20:36:48 2014] : Miriam: Miriam tries again
[Wed Mar 12 20:36:52 2014] : Miriam: Climb: [1d20(10) + 4] = 14
[Wed Mar 12 20:36:56 2014] : Miriam: Dexterity: [1d20(11) + 2] = 13
[Wed Mar 12 20:37:33 2014] : Aeleva: ooc I suppose a climber's kit won't really help here?
[Wed Mar 12 20:37:41 2014] : DM: Miriam slips at the far end, scrabbling on the edge of the chasm, she lets go of the rope slides off the edge...
[Wed Mar 12 20:37:45 2014] : DM: Reflex save.
[Wed Mar 12 20:37:57 2014] : Miriam: Reflex: [1d20(20) + 4] = 24
[Wed Mar 12 20:38:26 2014] : Miriam: ooc Not really climbing here, so not really
[Wed Mar 12 20:38:30 2014] : DM: Miriam slips down the chasm but catches herself on a rocky ledge some 6 ft below.
[Wed Mar 12 20:38:46 2014] : Hildy: "I don't fancy that..."
[Wed Mar 12 20:39:04 2014] : Hildy: Stone Shape: Level 3 - HIldy forms a piece of stone into another shape (up to 17 cubic feet)
[Wed Mar 12 20:39:35 2014] : Miriam: "Hmm"
[Wed Mar 12 20:39:47 2014] : Hildy: Hildy makes a flat bridge that spans the gap, then turns into a short flight of stairs at 90 degrees for Miriam to climb up
[Wed Mar 12 20:39:51 2014] : DM: The noise scraping of her boots alerts something, you hear chittering and scuttling and two large spiders suddenly appear.
[Wed Mar 12 20:39:58 2014] : DM: Roll initiative.
[Wed Mar 12 20:40:20 2014] : Miriam: Initiative: [1d20(7) + 8] = 15
[Wed Mar 12 20:40:25 2014] : Hildy: Initiative: [1d20(17) + 4] = 21
[Wed Mar 12 20:40:38 2014] : DM: ooc no time to make the bridge yet
[Wed Mar 12 20:40:53 2014] : Hildy: ooc OK
[Wed Mar 12 20:41:07 2014] : Miriam: ooc How wide is the ledge I'm on?
[Wed Mar 12 20:41:08 2014] : DM: [1d10(2)] = 2
[Wed Mar 12 20:41:10 2014] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(6) + 7] = 13
[Wed Mar 12 20:41:30 2014] : Aeleva: Initiative: [1d20(20) + 7] = 27
[Wed Mar 12 20:42:15 2014] : DM: The ledge is about 5ft to 10 ft wide and about 15 ft long.
[Wed Mar 12 20:42:35 2014] : Miriam: ooc Wide enough then :)
[Wed Mar 12 20:42:40 2014] : Phase Spider: The spiders surprise you.
[Wed Mar 12 20:42:43 2014] : Phase Spider: Bite: [1d20(11) + 10] = 21; Hit: [2d6(3,3) + 7] = 13 damage. . And [1d2(2)] = 2 Con damage poison (for 8 rounds, DC 18 Fort) and grab.
[Wed Mar 12 20:43:10 2014] : Phase Spider: The spider bites Miriam. Fort save.
[Wed Mar 12 20:43:17 2014] : Miriam: Fortitude: [1d20(15) + 8] = 23
[Wed Mar 12 20:43:29 2014] : Phase Spider: The spider climbing over the right hand egde attacks Hildy.
[Wed Mar 12 20:43:32 2014] : Phase Spider: Bite: [1d20(16) + 10] = 26; Hit: [2d6(3,6) + 7] = 16 damage. . And [1d2(2)] = 2 Con damage poison (for 8 rounds, DC 18 Fort) and grab.
[Wed Mar 12 20:43:33 2014] : Miriam: 13 Damage: Miriam takes 13 damage. [Wed Mar 12 20:43:39 2014] : Phase Spider: Fort save, Hildy.
[Wed Mar 12 20:44:04 2014] : Hildy: Fortitude: [1d20(12) + 8] = 20
[Wed Mar 12 20:44:28 2014] : Hildy: 16 Damage: Hildy takes 16 damage. [Wed Mar 12 20:44:34 2014] : Phase Spider: Neither of you is poisoned.
[Wed Mar 12 20:44:47 2014] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Mar 12 20:44:58 2014] : Aeleva: opoc phase spiders are so BG!
[Wed Mar 12 20:45:59 2014] : Aeleva: ooc where does the bridge go to and from?
[Wed Mar 12 20:46:09 2014] : DM: ooc the bridge hasn't been made yet
[Wed Mar 12 20:46:18 2014] : Aeleva: ooc ah, ok
[Wed Mar 12 20:46:58 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva tries to take cover behind Hildy as she gets closer to the spider
[Wed Mar 12 20:47:11 2014] : Aeleva: ooc this might be a lame attempts at concealment, not sure it flies ;)
[Wed Mar 12 20:47:26 2014] : DM: ooc not really
[Wed Mar 12 20:47:33 2014] : Aeleva: ooc lol, ok
[Wed Mar 12 20:47:40 2014] : Aeleva: Rapier +1: Attack: [1d20(13) + 16] = 29 - Damage: [1d6(4) + 1 + 4] = 9
[Wed Mar 12 20:47:47 2014] : Aeleva: on B.
[Wed Mar 12 20:48:19 2014] : DM: Hit
[Wed Mar 12 20:48:22 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva retreats to the shadows as well as she can after having tried her liuck at hitting the spider.
[Wed Mar 12 20:48:29 2014] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Mar 12 20:48:30 2014] : Aeleva: Stealth: [1d20(8) + 15] = 23
[Wed Mar 12 20:48:34 2014] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Mar 12 20:49:02 2014] : Hildy: Grace: Level 2 - Swift action Until the end of your turn, your movement does not provoke attacks of opportunity.
[Wed Mar 12 20:49:18 2014] : Hildy: Summon Monster III: Level 3 - Hildy begins a Summon spell.
[Wed Mar 12 20:49:22 2014] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Mar 12 20:49:32 2014] : DM: Miriam?
[Wed Mar 12 20:50:44 2014] : Miriam: Miriam takes a step back so her back is to the rock face, draws her hammer and swings
[Wed Mar 12 20:50:52 2014] : Miriam: +1 Warhammer Partial attack: [1d20(6) + 14] = 20 Damage: [1d8(7) + 8] = 15 HP.
[Wed Mar 12 20:50:58 2014] : Miriam: Done
[Wed Mar 12 20:51:01 2014] : DM: Hit
[Wed Mar 12 20:51:34 2014] : DM: The spiders attack Miriam and Aeleva, biting with their powerful mandibles.
[Wed Mar 12 20:51:42 2014] : Phase Spider: Bite: [1d20(20) + 10] = 30; Hit: [2d6(3,4) + 7] = 14 damage.
Critical threat: [1d20(1) + 10] = 11; Hit: [14 + 2d6(5,3) + 7] = 29 damage.. And [1d2(2)] = 2 Con damage poison (for 8 rounds, DC 18 Fort) and grab.

[Wed Mar 12 20:51:49 2014] : Phase Spider: Bite: [1d20(13) + 10] = 23; Hit: [2d6(1,2) + 7] = 10 damage. . And [1d2(1)] = 1 Con damage poison (for 8 rounds, DC 18 Fort) and grab.
[Wed Mar 12 20:52:13 2014] : Phase Spider: Fortitude saves.
[Wed Mar 12 20:52:48 2014] : Miriam: 14 Damage: Miriam takes 14 damage. [Wed Mar 12 20:52:52 2014] : Miriam: Fortitude: [1d20(15) + 8] = 23
[Wed Mar 12 20:53:38 2014] : Phase Spider: Fort save Aeleva?
[Wed Mar 12 20:53:55 2014] : Aeleva: Fortitude: [1d20(19) + 2 + 2] = 23
[Wed Mar 12 20:54:05 2014] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Mar 12 20:54:49 2014] : Aeleva: 10 Damage: Aeleva takes 10 damage. [Wed Mar 12 20:55:06 2014] : Aeleva: ooc what's with you DM rolling 20s out of the box?
[Wed Mar 12 20:55:12 2014] : Aeleva: ooc sheesh
[Wed Mar 12 20:55:19 2014] : Hildy: ooc LOL
[Wed Mar 12 20:55:41 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva tries again to kill the spider
[Wed Mar 12 20:55:44 2014] : Aeleva: Rapier +1: Attack: [1d20(18) + 16] = 34 - Damage: [1d6(4) + 1 + 4] = 9
[Wed Mar 12 20:55:50 2014] : DM: Hit
[Wed Mar 12 20:56:08 2014] : DM: The spider chitters
[Wed Mar 12 20:56:15 2014] : DM: done?
[Wed Mar 12 20:56:16 2014] : Aeleva: Mobility: You get a +4 dodge bonus to Armor Class against attacks of opportunity caused when you move out of or within a threatened area. A condition that makes you lose your Dexterity bonus to Armor Class (if any) also makes you lose dodge bonuses. Dodge bonuses stack with each other, unlike most types of bonuses.
[Wed Mar 12 20:56:20 2014] : Aeleva: and moves away to stay away from the bite
[Wed Mar 12 20:56:26 2014] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Mar 12 20:56:40 2014] : DM: Bite: [1d20(20) + 10] = 30; Hit: [2d6(2,4) + 7] = 13 damage.
Critical threat: [1d20(7) + 10] = 17; Hit: [13 + 2d6(2,2) + 7] = 24 damage.. And [1d2(2)] = 2 Con damage poison (for 8 rounds, DC 18 Fort) and grab.

[Wed Mar 12 20:56:59 2014] : DM: The spider bites you as you move away. Fort save?
[Wed Mar 12 20:57:24 2014] : Aeleva: Fortitude: [1d20(13) + 2 + 2] = 17
[Wed Mar 12 20:57:29 2014] : Aeleva: ooc SERIOUSLY
[Wed Mar 12 20:58:06 2014] : DM: The poison enters your veins and you feel drained (2 Con damage) in addition to the 13 damage.
[Wed Mar 12 20:58:15 2014] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Mar 12 20:58:18 2014] : Hildy: 1d3: Hildy completes his Summon Monster III spell - [1d3(2)] = 2 Summon Monster II creatures summoned
[Wed Mar 12 20:58:41 2014] : Hildy: Small Air Elemental: Hildy completes his Summon Monster II spell - Augmented Small Air Elemental (AC:17,T:14,F:14; HP 17; CMD 17; speed: fly 100 (perfect)) lasts for 7 rounds
[Wed Mar 12 20:59:06 2014] : Aeleva: 13 Damage: Aeleva takes 13 damage. [Wed Mar 12 20:59:36 2014] : Hildy: Slam: Small Air Elemental: [1d20(12) + 8] = 20; Damage: [1d4(4) + 3] = 7 HP
[Wed Mar 12 20:59:42 2014] : Aeleva: ooc Shedow demon and quasits were a breeze. TPK by phase spiders. This is hilarious
[Wed Mar 12 20:59:46 2014] : Hildy: ooc On A
[Wed Mar 12 20:59:52 2014] : Hildy: ooc On B now
[Wed Mar 12 20:59:54 2014] : Hildy: Slam: Small Air Elemental: [1d20(12) + 8] = 20; Damage: [1d4(4) + 3] = 7 HP
[Wed Mar 12 21:00:12 2014] : Hildy: Hildy uses a scroll of Lesser Restoration - Dispels any magical effects reducing one of the subject's ability scores, or [1d4(4)] = 4 temporary ability damage. Also cures subject fatigue and improves exhaustion to fatigue. Scrolls remaining: 1.
[Wed Mar 12 21:00:17 2014] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Mar 12 21:00:32 2014] : DM: scroll on who?
[Wed Mar 12 21:00:38 2014] : Hildy: Aeleva
[Wed Mar 12 21:00:43 2014] : DM: Miriam?
[Wed Mar 12 21:01:09 2014] : Miriam: Miriam is now ready to do some real damage
[Wed Mar 12 21:01:13 2014] : Miriam: Rage - Miriam is now angry and attacks with full force (raging, +4 Strength, +4 Con, +2 Will, -2 AC)
[Wed Mar 12 21:01:21 2014] : Miriam: +1 Warhammer Power Attack: [1d20(19) + 12] = 31 Damage: [1d8(2) + 12] = 14 HP.
Critical threat: [1d20(17) + 12] = 29, Damage: [14 + 1d8(1) + 12] = 27 HP
[Wed Mar 12 21:01:30 2014] : Miriam: Done
[Wed Mar 12 21:01:31 2014] : Aeleva: ooc so my con damage is gone?
[Wed Mar 12 21:02:30 2014] : Miriam: ooc Yes
[Wed Mar 12 21:02:47 2014] : DM: Miriam smashes the spider with two power strikes. The spider scrabbles briefly on the ledge before tumbling off. Some time later you here its body smack into the stones below.
[Wed Mar 12 21:02:48 2014] : Aeleva: ooc that was quick :)
[Wed Mar 12 21:03:08 2014] : Hildy: ooc You're welcome
[Wed Mar 12 21:03:09 2014] : Miriam: ooc Beware the raging barbarian! ;)
[Wed Mar 12 21:03:28 2014] : DM: The remaining spider phases out of view and appears behind Hildy, Biting him.
[Wed Mar 12 21:03:34 2014] : Aeleva: ooc thanks :D
[Wed Mar 12 21:03:35 2014] : DM: Bite: [1d20(19) + 10] = 29; Hit: [2d6(6,2) + 7] = 15 damage. . And [1d2(2)] = 2 Con damage poison (for 8 rounds, DC 18 Fort) and grab.
[Wed Mar 12 21:03:47 2014] : Phase Spider: It hits.
[Wed Mar 12 21:03:53 2014] : Hildy: 15 Damage: Hildy takes 15 damage. [Wed Mar 12 21:03:57 2014] : Aeleva: ooc those dice are rigged
[Wed Mar 12 21:03:59 2014] : Hildy: Fortitude: [1d20(5) + 8] = 13
[Wed Mar 12 21:04:14 2014] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Mar 12 21:04:23 2014] : Hildy: HP Status 23 out of 47.
[Wed Mar 12 21:04:56 2014] : Aeleva: ooc if I move to flank, I'm probably getting another AoO?
[Wed Mar 12 21:05:05 2014] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Mar 12 21:05:14 2014] : DM: ooc unless you can tumble
[Wed Mar 12 21:05:24 2014] : Hildy: 7 Damage: Hildy takes 7 damage. [Wed Mar 12 21:06:00 2014] : Aeleva: ooc is tumble a skill? Or will acrobatics do it?
[Wed Mar 12 21:06:35 2014] : DM: ooc acrobatics yes
[Wed Mar 12 21:07:03 2014] : DM: Also another fort save
[Wed Mar 12 21:07:25 2014] : Aeleva: ooc me?
[Wed Mar 12 21:07:29 2014] : DM: yes
[Wed Mar 12 21:07:30 2014] : Aeleva: Fortitude: [1d20(12) + 2 + 2] = 16
[Wed Mar 12 21:07:36 2014] : Miriam: ooc I'd forgotten about the Rage toggle, so I actually did even more damage (not that it matters, since it's dead anyway)
[Wed Mar 12 21:07:37 2014] : Aeleva: ooc oh crap
[Wed Mar 12 21:07:38 2014] : DM: Another [1d2(1)] = 1 Con damage
[Wed Mar 12 21:08:34 2014] : Aeleva: ooc ok, wait, I have 4 temp ability damage right? So that would be... 2 down, +4 up +1 down again
[Wed Mar 12 21:08:46 2014] : Hildy: ooc huh?
[Wed Mar 12 21:09:15 2014] : Hildy: ooc you lost 2, had up to 4 healed (i.e. 2) and now lost another
[Wed Mar 12 21:09:34 2014] : Aeleva: ooc ok, read that wrong. Thought your spell gave temp ability bonus
[Wed Mar 12 21:09:40 2014] : Aeleva: ooc thus countering the effect of the damage
[Wed Mar 12 21:09:42 2014] : Aeleva: ooc my bad
[Wed Mar 12 21:10:11 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva attempts to derail the spider's concentration by tumbling to get behind it as it targets Hildy
[Wed Mar 12 21:10:15 2014] : Aeleva: Acrobatics: [1d20(19) + 15] = 34
[Wed Mar 12 21:10:39 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva tries again to skew the monster
[Wed Mar 12 21:10:44 2014] : Aeleva: Rapier +1: Attack: [1d20(4) + 12] = 16 - Damage: [1d6(3) + 1 + 0] = 4
[Wed Mar 12 21:10:46 2014] : DM: Aeleva moves easily past the spider, ducking effortless under it ssnapping jaws.
[Wed Mar 12 21:10:58 2014] : DM: Hit, sneak.
[Wed Mar 12 21:11:02 2014] : Aeleva: Sneak attack: [3d6(6,5,6)] = 17
[Wed Mar 12 21:11:16 2014] : Aeleva: ooc nice. Finally. The dice gods are with me.
[Wed Mar 12 21:11:26 2014] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Mar 12 21:11:35 2014] : DM: The spider is badly injured by Aeleva's backstab.
[Wed Mar 12 21:11:44 2014] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Mar 12 21:11:59 2014] : Aeleva: ooc had forgotten flanking on. Sheesh.
[Wed Mar 12 21:12:06 2014] : Aeleva: ooc but phew, it hit.
[Wed Mar 12 21:12:16 2014] : Hildy: Elementals come in (100ft perfect fly)
[Wed Mar 12 21:12:33 2014] : DM: ooc I added the flank
[Wed Mar 12 21:12:51 2014] : Hildy: Slam: Small Air Elemental: [1d20(4) + 8] = 12; Damage: [1d4(3) + 3] = 6 HP
[Wed Mar 12 21:12:53 2014] : Hildy: Slam: Small Air Elemental: [1d20(13) + 8] = 21; Damage: [1d4(1) + 3] = 4 HP
[Wed Mar 12 21:13:06 2014] : DM: One hit
[Wed Mar 12 21:13:17 2014] : DM: Fort save, Hildy.
[Wed Mar 12 21:13:17 2014] : Hildy: Hildy hits out
[Wed Mar 12 21:13:24 2014] : Hildy: Fortitude: [1d20(4) + 7] = 11
[Wed Mar 12 21:13:30 2014] : Hildy: Good Fortune: (immediate) You can reroll any one d20 roll that you have just made before [Wed Mar 12 21:13:32 2014] : DM: Another [1d2(2)] = 2 con damage
[Wed Mar 12 21:13:36 2014] : Hildy: Fortitude: [1d20(9) + 7] = 16
[Wed Mar 12 21:13:41 2014] : Hildy: ooc Bah!
[Wed Mar 12 21:13:42 2014] : DM: Not good enough
[Wed Mar 12 21:13:57 2014] : Miriam: ooc Proper use of the feat though
[Wed Mar 12 21:14:07 2014] : Hildy: HP Status 16 out of 40.
[Wed Mar 12 21:14:13 2014] : Hildy: 7 Damage: Hildy takes 7 damage. [Wed Mar 12 21:14:27 2014] : Hildy: Hildy steps back
[Wed Mar 12 21:14:45 2014] : Hildy: Cure Moderate Wounds: Level 2 - Heals [2d8(1,2) + 7] = 10 HP
[Wed Mar 12 21:14:59 2014] : Hildy: Healing: Regain 10 HP. [Wed Mar 12 21:15:03 2014] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Mar 12 21:15:34 2014] : Aeleva: ooc and all of this wbecause we wanted to see "the other side"
[Wed Mar 12 21:15:35 2014] : DM: Miiram?
[Wed Mar 12 21:15:39 2014] : Aeleva: ooc sheesh again.
[Wed Mar 12 21:16:00 2014] : Hildy: ooc they were at the chasm on both sides anyway
[Wed Mar 12 21:17:50 2014] : DM: Miriam? You can still see the spider from where you are.
[Wed Mar 12 21:18:09 2014] : Miriam: Miriam drops her hammer and draws her bow
[Wed Mar 12 21:18:15 2014] : Miriam: +1 Composite Longbow (Str +3) Partial attack: [1d20(7) + 13] = 20 Damage: [1d8(1) + 10] = 11 HP.
[Wed Mar 12 21:18:23 2014] : Miriam: Done
[Wed Mar 12 21:18:33 2014] : DM: Miriam's arrow slays the spider.
[Wed Mar 12 21:18:47 2014] : DM: Aeleva and Hildy, fort saves.
[Wed Mar 12 21:18:49 2014] : Miriam: "Are you alright?"
[Wed Mar 12 21:19:03 2014] : Aeleva: Fortitude: [1d20(2) + 2 + 1] = 5
[Wed Mar 12 21:19:09 2014] : Aeleva: ooc oh geez
[Wed Mar 12 21:19:12 2014] : Hildy: Fortitude: [1d20(18) + 6] = 24
[Wed Mar 12 21:19:14 2014] : DM: Another [1d2(2)] = 2 Con damage.
[Wed Mar 12 21:19:19 2014] : DM: Aeleva and Hildy, fort saves.
[Wed Mar 12 21:19:33 2014] : Hildy: ooc again?
[Wed Mar 12 21:19:38 2014] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Mar 12 21:20:05 2014] : Hildy: ooc I was only poisoned once
[Wed Mar 12 21:20:10 2014] : Hildy: Fortitude: [1d20(19) + 6] = 25
[Wed Mar 12 21:20:15 2014] : DM: ooc need two consectutive saves
[Wed Mar 12 21:20:39 2014] : DM: Hildy overcomes the poison.
[Wed Mar 12 21:20:46 2014] : Hildy: "Urgh"
[Wed Mar 12 21:20:55 2014] : DM: Aeleva, another fort save
[Wed Mar 12 21:21:04 2014] : Hildy: Restoration: Level 4 - Cures [1d4(4)] = 4 points of ability damage and also dispels temporary negative levels or one permanent negative level
[Wed Mar 12 21:21:15 2014] : Hildy: Constitution: [1d20(16) + -1] = 15
[Wed Mar 12 21:21:34 2014] : Aeleva: Fortitude: [1d20(14) + 2 + 0] = 16
[Wed Mar 12 21:21:43 2014] : DM: Another [1d2(2)] = 2 Con damage
[Wed Mar 12 21:21:48 2014] : DM: Fort save
[Wed Mar 12 21:21:56 2014] : Aeleva: Fortitude: [1d20(7) + 2 + 0] = 9
[Wed Mar 12 21:22:01 2014] : DM: Another [1d2(2)] = 2 Con damage
[Wed Mar 12 21:22:09 2014] : DM: Fort save
[Wed Mar 12 21:22:20 2014] : Aeleva: Fortitude: [1d20(15) + 2 + -2] = 15
[Wed Mar 12 21:22:27 2014] : DM: Another [1d2(1)] = 1 Con damage
[Wed Mar 12 21:22:30 2014] : Hildy: Healing: Regain 7 HP. [Wed Mar 12 21:22:31 2014] : Hildy: Healing: Regain 7 HP. [Wed Mar 12 21:22:40 2014] : DM: Fort save
[Wed Mar 12 21:22:43 2014] : Aeleva: Fortitude: [1d20(6) + 2 + -2] = 6
[Wed Mar 12 21:22:54 2014] : DM: And a final [1d2(2)] = 2 Con damage
[Wed Mar 12 21:22:57 2014] : Hildy: ooc err
[Wed Mar 12 21:23:11 2014] : Hildy: ooc DM, presumably that happens in rounds
[Wed Mar 12 21:23:20 2014] : DM: yes
[Wed Mar 12 21:23:30 2014] : Hildy: ooc because you gave us no chance to assist her
[Wed Mar 12 21:24:10 2014] : Hildy: ooc as in...
[Wed Mar 12 21:24:12 2014] : Hildy: Bit of Luck: Hildy touches a creature giving it a bit of luck. For the next [Wed Mar 12 21:24:54 2014] : DM: ok reroll a fort save
[Wed Mar 12 21:25:02 2014] : Aeleva: Fortitude: [1d20(17) + 2 + -3] = 16
[Wed Mar 12 21:25:05 2014] : Hildy: Bit of Luck: Hildy touches a creature giving it a bit of luck. For the next [Wed Mar 12 21:25:14 2014] : Hildy: ooc I have lots of them :-)
[Wed Mar 12 21:25:22 2014] : DM: Another
[Wed Mar 12 21:25:34 2014] : Aeleva: ooc wait, you doing the math David? :D
[Wed Mar 12 21:25:36 2014] : Aeleva: Fortitude: [1d20(4) + 2 + -3] = 3
[Wed Mar 12 21:25:51 2014] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Mar 12 21:25:55 2014] : Aeleva: ooc cos that's my con is down all the way save roll :D
[Wed Mar 12 21:26:04 2014] : DM: Another Hildy>
[Wed Mar 12 21:26:07 2014] : Hildy: ooc OK, it didn't really help
[Wed Mar 12 21:26:09 2014] : DM: ?
[Wed Mar 12 21:26:16 2014] : Aeleva: ooc I know, my rolls are sh...
[Wed Mar 12 21:26:21 2014] : Hildy: Bit of Luck: Hildy touches a creature giving it a bit of luck. For the next [Wed Mar 12 21:26:35 2014] : Aeleva: Fortitude: [1d20(14) + 2 + -3] = 13
[Wed Mar 12 21:26:37 2014] : Aeleva: Fortitude: [1d20(18) + 2 + -3] = 17
[Wed Mar 12 21:26:51 2014] : DM: Regain 2 Con.
[Wed Mar 12 21:27:02 2014] : Hildy: ooc damn your Fort saves must suck anyway ;-)
[Wed Mar 12 21:27:14 2014] : Aeleva: ooc they do lol!
[Wed Mar 12 21:27:22 2014] : Hildy: "Wow, you look dreadful Aeleva!"
[Wed Mar 12 21:27:32 2014] : Aeleva: "I feel it too"
[Wed Mar 12 21:27:33 2014] : Hildy: ooc what are you down?
[Wed Mar 12 21:27:51 2014] : Aeleva: "That poison thing coursing through my veins is just leaving me all weak and queasy"
[Wed Mar 12 21:27:53 2014] : DM: 1100 XP each
[Wed Mar 12 21:28:13 2014] : DM: The poison eventually ends, leaving Aeleva as weak as a kitten.
[Wed Mar 12 21:28:29 2014] : Aeleva: ooc 8 down
[Wed Mar 12 21:28:50 2014] : Hildy: ooc ouch!
[Wed Mar 12 21:28:56 2014] : Aeleva: ooc I know.
[Wed Mar 12 21:29:00 2014] : Hildy: Hildy uses a scroll of Lesser Restoration - Dispels any magical effects reducing one of the subject's ability scores, or [1d4(4)] = 4 temporary ability damage. Also cures subject fatigue and improves exhaustion to fatigue. Scrolls remaining: 0.
[Wed Mar 12 21:29:32 2014] : Hildy: "Give me a few minutes to pray... I can summon up another of those from my unused spells"
[Wed Mar 12 21:29:49 2014] : Aeleva: "Thank you, I feel much better already"
[Wed Mar 12 21:29:53 2014] : Hildy: Hildy sits and prays for his unused 2nd level spell
[Wed Mar 12 21:30:00 2014] : Aeleva: ooc my CON is 14 to begin with, so I'm at 10 now.
[Wed Mar 12 21:30:26 2014] : Hildy: ooc I think it's only 5 minutes prayer needed
[Wed Mar 12 21:30:42 2014] : Hildy: Restoration, Lesser: Level 2 - Dispels any magical effects reducing one of the subject's ability scores, or [1d4(3)] = 3 temporary ability damage. Also cures subject fatigue and improves exhaustion to fatigue
[Wed Mar 12 21:31:10 2014] : Aeleva: ooc cool
[Wed Mar 12 21:31:21 2014] : Hildy: Hildy channels positive energy. All living creatures in a 30 ft radius gain [4d6(3,1,6,3)] = 13 HP healing.
[Wed Mar 12 21:31:23 2014] : Hildy: Hildy channels positive energy. All living creatures in a 30 ft radius gain [4d6(6,4,5,4)] = 19 HP healing.
[Wed Mar 12 21:31:29 2014] : Aeleva: "Well, it's getting better by the minute"
[Wed Mar 12 21:31:30 2014] : Hildy: Healing: Regain 13 HP. [Wed Mar 12 21:31:34 2014] : Hildy: Healing: Regain 19 HP. [Wed Mar 12 21:31:39 2014] : Aeleva: Healing: Regain 13 HP. [Wed Mar 12 21:31:45 2014] : Aeleva: Healing: Regain 19 HP. [Wed Mar 12 21:32:04 2014] : Hildy: ooc I wait to do that when we are back with Miriam obviously
[Wed Mar 12 21:32:12 2014] : Hildy: Stone Shape: Level 3 - HIldy forms a piece of stone into another shape (up to 17 cubic feet)
[Wed Mar 12 21:32:20 2014] : Aeleva: ooc how long do I have this con thing?
[Wed Mar 12 21:32:35 2014] : DM: ooc until cured by magic or rest
[Wed Mar 12 21:32:49 2014] : Miriam: ooc 1 point per night's rest
[Wed Mar 12 21:33:24 2014] : Hildy: Hildy makes a 5 ft wide, 6 inch thick platform across the gap, finishing with a staircase down to Miriam, and then down further as far as it can go
[Wed Mar 12 21:33:42 2014] : DM: Knowledge: engineering
[Wed Mar 12 21:33:52 2014] : Hildy: Knowledge (Untrained): [1d20(14) + 0] = 14
[Wed Mar 12 21:34:58 2014] : DM: 5 ft x 20 ft x 0.5 ft = 40 cubic feet
[Wed Mar 12 21:35:01 2014] : DM: 50
[Wed Mar 12 21:35:46 2014] : Hildy: ooc 3 inches thick...
[Wed Mar 12 21:36:01 2014] : Aeleva: ooc this is where D&D resembles math class way too much ;)
[Wed Mar 12 21:36:11 2014] : Hildy: Hildy stretches the stone until it crosses the gap, stairs being an afterthought
[Wed Mar 12 21:36:16 2014] : Miriam: ooc LOL
[Wed Mar 12 21:36:58 2014] : DM: Hildy makes a slender stone bridge spanning the gap. He eyes it skeptically, will it hold anyone's weight?
[Wed Mar 12 21:37:13 2014] : Aeleva: ooc roflmao
[Wed Mar 12 21:37:14 2014] : DM: Anyone else want to try a knowledge: engineering check.
[Wed Mar 12 21:37:20 2014] : Hildy: ooc not arched - Hildy is no engineer
[Wed Mar 12 21:37:57 2014] : Aeleva: Knowledge Engineering: [1d20(2) + 2] = 4
[Wed Mar 12 21:38:00 2014] : Hildy: Hildy squashes it a bit at the sides to 3 ft, making it a bit thicker
[Wed Mar 12 21:38:14 2014] : Miriam: Intelligence: [1d20(15) + 0] = 15
[Wed Mar 12 21:38:45 2014] : Miriam: ooc LOL@squashing How maleable is it?
[Wed Mar 12 21:38:52 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva is not sure about crossing or not crossing
[Wed Mar 12 21:39:11 2014] : Miriam: "It looks very weak to me, Hildy. Are you sure this is going to work?"
[Wed Mar 12 21:39:16 2014] : Aeleva: "Crossing or not crossing. That is the question" says Aeleva as she eyes the bridge.
[Wed Mar 12 21:39:25 2014] : Hildy: Pleased with his job, Hildy moves across. on hands and knees
[Wed Mar 12 21:39:34 2014] : DM: Perception check
[Wed Mar 12 21:39:40 2014] : Hildy: Perception: [1d20(5) + 5] = 10
[Wed Mar 12 21:39:45 2014] : Miriam: "Take a hold of the rope, just in case!"
[Wed Mar 12 21:40:02 2014] : Hildy: Hildy ties the rope around him
[Wed Mar 12 21:40:08 2014] : Aeleva: Open/Close: Level 0 -
[Wed Mar 12 21:40:18 2014] : Aeleva: ooc all of us perception, or just Craig?
[Wed Mar 12 21:40:29 2014] : DM: just Hildy
[Wed Mar 12 21:41:06 2014] : DM: Hildy doesn't notice the cracks forming has be crosses, once his whole weight is on the bridge is cracks in half suddenly, the broken pieces tumbling into the chasm below, leaving Hildy swinging in the air on the end of the rope.
[Wed Mar 12 21:41:33 2014] : Hildy: "Aaargh..."
[Wed Mar 12 21:41:34 2014] : DM: He bangs into the side of the chasm, taking [1d6(3)] = 3 damage.
[Wed Mar 12 21:41:44 2014] : Hildy: Twang
[Wed Mar 12 21:41:59 2014] : Hildy: "Bugger... Ooof!"
[Wed Mar 12 21:42:09 2014] : Hildy: 3 Damage: Hildy takes 3 damage. [Wed Mar 12 21:42:16 2014] : DM: The stones clatter, the loud sounds echoing for a long time. A creature in the deep screetches.
[Wed Mar 12 21:42:18 2014] : Miriam: "Oh dear"
[Wed Mar 12 21:42:36 2014] : Hildy: "Maybe we hit it with a big slab of stone"
[Wed Mar 12 21:43:12 2014] : Miriam: "Can you climb up again?"
[Wed Mar 12 21:43:18 2014] : Hildy: Climb: [1d20(2) + -3] = -1
[Wed Mar 12 21:43:26 2014] : Hildy: "Unh..."
[Wed Mar 12 21:43:26 2014] : DM: No...
[Wed Mar 12 21:43:29 2014] : Hildy: "No"
[Wed Mar 12 21:43:46 2014] : Hildy: ooc hence me building a bridge!
[Wed Mar 12 21:44:20 2014] : Miriam: ooc LOL
[Wed Mar 12 21:44:29 2014] : Aeleva: ooc makes sense :P
[Wed Mar 12 21:44:32 2014] : Hildy: Hildy tries again
[Wed Mar 12 21:44:34 2014] : Hildy: Climb: [1d20(8) + -3] = 5
[Wed Mar 12 21:44:53 2014] : Miriam: ooc And taking 10 isn't going to help either
[Wed Mar 12 21:45:03 2014] : DM: If Aeleva assists you can climb up.
[Wed Mar 12 21:45:08 2014] : Hildy: "Aeleva, pull the rope and I'll climb"
[Wed Mar 12 21:45:14 2014] : Hildy: Climb: [1d20(13) + -3] = 10
[Wed Mar 12 21:45:15 2014] : Aeleva: ooc yeah, I'm thinking how to bring this along.
[Wed Mar 12 21:45:24 2014] : Aeleva: ooc am I on the right side?
[Wed Mar 12 21:45:38 2014] : DM: ooc yes.
[Wed Mar 12 21:45:40 2014] : Miriam: ooc You should be able to reach the rope
[Wed Mar 12 21:45:40 2014] : Hildy: ooc yes
[Wed Mar 12 21:45:41 2014] : Aeleva: "Yes, don't move a finger, I'll help you up"
[Wed Mar 12 21:46:12 2014] : Miriam: Miriam tries to climb up to the tunnel (taking 10)
[Wed Mar 12 21:46:15 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva goes to take the rope. Secures herself some before she starts to pull.
[Wed Mar 12 21:46:28 2014] : Miriam: Climb: [1d20(12) + 4] = 16
[Wed Mar 12 21:46:40 2014] : DM: Working together with Aeleva, Hildy eventually makes it to the top.
[Wed Mar 12 21:46:46 2014] : Miriam: ooc So a climb check of 14
[Wed Mar 12 21:47:01 2014] : Aeleva: "I guess we need another way to get you across."
[Wed Mar 12 21:47:02 2014] : DM: Miriam climbs up to the tunnel.
[Wed Mar 12 21:47:17 2014] : DM: The tunnel curves to the right sharply up ahread.
[Wed Mar 12 21:48:47 2014] : Miriam: "Hold on tight, swing across and I'll catch you"
[Wed Mar 12 21:49:46 2014] : Aeleva: "Let's try that. But let me make sure this is safe first"
[Wed Mar 12 21:50:12 2014] : Hildy: I have a plan
[Wed Mar 12 21:50:18 2014] : Hildy: "I have a plan"
[Wed Mar 12 21:50:21 2014] : Aeleva: "Oh, you do?"
[Wed Mar 12 21:50:25 2014] : Miriam: "Let's hear it"
[Wed Mar 12 21:50:26 2014] : Hildy: "Yes"
[Wed Mar 12 21:50:32 2014] : Aeleva: "Let's"
[Wed Mar 12 21:50:33 2014] : Hildy: Hildy passes the rope through his leather belt and backpack loop
[Wed Mar 12 21:50:52 2014] : Hildy: He then coils up the loose rope and throws it to Mary
[Wed Mar 12 21:50:58 2014] : Miriam: "Ah, I see. Throw it across"
[Wed Mar 12 21:51:13 2014] : Hildy: "Can you Secure it?"
[Wed Mar 12 21:51:14 2014] : Miriam: ooc Reflex to catch it?
[Wed Mar 12 21:51:22 2014] : DM: Easy to catch
[Wed Mar 12 21:51:47 2014] : Miriam: Miriam looks around her
[Wed Mar 12 21:51:48 2014] : DM: There's nothing to tie it on to here unless Miriam as a piton.
[Wed Mar 12 21:52:08 2014] : Miriam: Miriam takes a hold of the rope and braces herself
[Wed Mar 12 21:52:15 2014] : Hildy: ooc didn't Aeleva have a climbing kit?
[Wed Mar 12 21:52:21 2014] : Miriam: "No trees here, I'll have to do"
[Wed Mar 12 21:52:38 2014] : DM: ooc I think she does
[Wed Mar 12 21:53:11 2014] : Hildy: "Aeleva, put your climbing kit on the rope and let it slide to Mary"
[Wed Mar 12 21:53:11 2014] : Aeleva: "i do"
[Wed Mar 12 21:53:16 2014] : Aeleva: "I was going to use it ;)"
[Wed Mar 12 21:53:21 2014] : Aeleva: ooc oops, ooc
[Wed Mar 12 21:53:54 2014] : Aeleva: "I don't think I'm sending all my kit across theis chasm"
[Wed Mar 12 21:54:19 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva secures a few pithons and necessary things to the rope and slides them to Miriam
[Wed Mar 12 21:54:38 2014] : DM: ok
[Wed Mar 12 21:55:40 2014] : DM: Miriam?
[Wed Mar 12 21:56:11 2014] : Server Administrator-> Ping Results: 19.9 ms (parsed message, round trip)
[Wed Mar 12 21:56:31 2014] : Miriam: Miriam takes the pithons and hammer and secures the end of the rope to the wall of the corridor
[Wed Mar 12 21:57:07 2014] : Hildy: "Keep holding it as well"
[Wed Mar 12 21:57:21 2014] : Miriam: "Oh, I will, don't worry"
[Wed Mar 12 21:57:50 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva makes sure the rope on her side still holds after all this chaos
[Wed Mar 12 21:58:04 2014] : Hildy: Hildy pulls himself across the rope, suspended by his belt and backpack strap, as well as legs over the top
[Wed Mar 12 21:58:11 2014] : DM: The rope is securely tied at the surface still
[Wed Mar 12 21:58:20 2014] : DM: Hildy makes it across.
[Wed Mar 12 21:58:32 2014] : Hildy: "Thank Domestos for that!"
[Wed Mar 12 21:58:45 2014] : Hildy: "Now we throw it back for Aeleva"
[Wed Mar 12 21:59:12 2014] : Hildy: "She threads it, tosses it back again..."
[Wed Mar 12 21:59:39 2014] : Aeleva: ooc the rope does not need to go back does it?
[Wed Mar 12 22:00:08 2014] : Miriam: ooc You need to be able to reach it and it's diagonally across now, too high for you
[Wed Mar 12 22:00:44 2014] : Aeleva: ooc ok, I missed something there.
[Wed Mar 12 22:01:43 2014] : DM: ooc diagram on the left help?
[Wed Mar 12 22:02:00 2014] : Aeleva: ooc uyes!
[Wed Mar 12 22:02:11 2014] : Miriam: ooc Like that, yes
[Wed Mar 12 22:02:20 2014] : Aeleva: ooc all this time I thought it was tied on our level
[Wed Mar 12 22:02:33 2014] : Hildy: ooc we went down a level
[Wed Mar 12 22:02:35 2014] : Aeleva: ooc so maybe I did some funky things that didin't make sense ;)
[Wed Mar 12 22:02:42 2014] : Hildy: ooc LOL
[Wed Mar 12 22:02:43 2014] : Aeleva: ooc yeas, now I realise that.
[Wed Mar 12 22:03:00 2014] : DM: Anyway, Aeleva makes it safely across in the same way.
[Wed Mar 12 22:03:12 2014] : Aeleva: ooc thanks lol
[Wed Mar 12 22:03:29 2014] : Aeleva: ooc I would have shown off with terrible rolls in excellent skills and abilities :P
[Wed Mar 12 22:03:36 2014] : Miriam: ooc LOL
[Wed Mar 12 22:04:02 2014] : Hildy: ooc I should hope so too - I think you should have bounced across like a ninja
[Wed Mar 12 22:04:39 2014] : DM: 800 XP each for crossing the chasm.
[Wed Mar 12 22:04:46 2014] : Hildy: ooc As I'm sure you noticed my forte is not that, but keeping you stronger than a kitten ;-)
[Wed Mar 12 22:05:04 2014] : Aeleva: ooc indeed :)
[Wed Mar 12 22:05:18 2014] : Miriam: ooc LOL
[Wed Mar 12 22:05:38 2014] : Hildy: ooc that was fun :-D
[Wed Mar 12 22:06:26 2014] : DM: You explore the mine tunnel, the way is blocked by a massive cavin but there is a small storeroom and a flight of stairs cut into the rock, decending sharply downwards.
[Wed Mar 12 22:06:45 2014] : Aeleva: "This would beat going around with ropes"
[Wed Mar 12 22:06:52 2014] : Aeleva: "If indeed it fgoes down all the way."
[Wed Mar 12 22:07:31 2014] : Hildy: "One can only hope"
[Wed Mar 12 22:07:56 2014] : Hildy: "Let's take a look in here first though!"
[Wed Mar 12 22:08:00 2014] : DM: In the storeroom are stacked mining supplied, tools, large nails, and several stout timbers.
[Wed Mar 12 22:08:23 2014] : DM: There's a box, partly filled with small glowing crystals.
[Wed Mar 12 22:08:25 2014] : Hildy: "Aeleva, care to check for traps first?"
[Wed Mar 12 22:09:04 2014] : Aeleva: "Sure"
[Wed Mar 12 22:09:33 2014] : Aeleva: "Aeleva looks around, looking for traps, both natural and man-made
[Wed Mar 12 22:09:37 2014] : Aeleva: Perception (Traps): [1d20(8) + 18] = 26
[Wed Mar 12 22:09:49 2014] : DM: Searching the storeroom?
[Wed Mar 12 22:10:20 2014] : Aeleva: ooc yes
[Wed Mar 12 22:10:37 2014] : DM: The storeroom has no traps.
[Wed Mar 12 22:10:43 2014] : Hildy: ooc we just passed the 1/2 way point to level 8 :-)
[Wed Mar 12 22:11:00 2014] : DM: ooc *ker-c...
[Wed Mar 12 22:11:07 2014] : Hildy: ooc LOL
[Wed Mar 12 22:11:10 2014] : Aeleva: ooc while I'm at it, I'm looking at what might be concealed, doors, secret cavities etc.
[Wed Mar 12 22:11:14 2014] : Aeleva: Perception (conversation, concealed, secret): [1d20(11) + 15] = 26
[Wed Mar 12 22:11:30 2014] : DM: Solid stone walls, cut out of the natural rock.
[Wed Mar 12 22:12:10 2014] : DM: The box contains 24 crystals. Each worth 200 gp.
[Wed Mar 12 22:12:30 2014] : Miriam: Miriam checks the stores for anything handy for climbing
[Wed Mar 12 22:12:58 2014] : Hildy: ooc 24 wraps of crystal meth?
[Wed Mar 12 22:13:12 2014] : Aeleva: ooc lol
[Wed Mar 12 22:13:24 2014] : DM: There's basic mining tools, pickaxes, hammers and crowbars. Nothing immediately useful for climbing.
[Wed Mar 12 22:14:03 2014] : DM: Big box a large iron nails, lightly greased for protection from rust.
[Wed Mar 12 22:14:32 2014] : DM: 8 stout timbers, 15 ft long and about 1 ft square.
[Wed Mar 12 22:14:55 2014] : DM: Old and splitting but still sound.
[Wed Mar 12 22:15:37 2014] : Hildy: "I can't think of anything to do with any of this"
[Wed Mar 12 22:16:11 2014] : Miriam: Miriam gets herself a hammer, crowbar and pickaxe, just in case
[Wed Mar 12 22:16:27 2014] : Miriam: "You never know when they might come in handy"
[Wed Mar 12 22:16:39 2014] : Miriam: ooc Taking the nails as well
[Wed Mar 12 22:17:03 2014] : DM: ok
[Wed Mar 12 22:17:17 2014] : DM: What next?
[Wed Mar 12 22:17:59 2014] : Hildy: "Shall we try the stairs?"
[Wed Mar 12 22:18:31 2014] : Hildy: "Over to you again Aeleva... scout away"
[Wed Mar 12 22:19:08 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva starts going down the stairs slowly and carefully
[Wed Mar 12 22:19:11 2014] : Aeleva: Stealth: [1d20(2) + 15] = 17
[Wed Mar 12 22:19:31 2014] : DM: You spot a problem with one of the steps.
[Wed Mar 12 22:19:41 2014] : Aeleva: Perception (conversation, concealed, secret): [1d20(18) + 15] = 33
[Wed Mar 12 22:19:46 2014] : Aeleva: Perception (Traps): [1d20(9) + 18] = 27
[Wed Mar 12 22:20:12 2014] : Aeleva: Perception: [1d20(1) + 11] = 12
[Wed Mar 12 22:20:23 2014] : Aeleva: ooc lol, not sure which one to use. :p
[Wed Mar 12 22:20:25 2014] : DM: The stone is lose and about to fall away which would send anything tumbling down the stairs. Aware of it you step over it.
[Wed Mar 12 22:20:49 2014] : Hildy: ooc mark it with chalk
[Wed Mar 12 22:20:58 2014] : DM: You all decend down the narrow steep uneven stairs, heading deeper underground.
[Wed Mar 12 22:21:02 2014] : DM: GAME END