Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Mar 5 19:46:35 2014] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Mar 5 19:47:31 2014] : DM: You investigated the ruins of the town revealed by the draining of the lake. The temple at the centre of the town was split in two by a deep chasm going down many levels.
[Wed Mar 5 19:49:20 2014] : DM: You found a pair of stone tablets. A religious text praising the deity Karizaloth and detailing a ritual for gaining its favour: a summoning circle of lead, a sacrifice and a drink of fresh blood.
[Wed Mar 5 19:49:49 2014] : DM: Evidence of that ritual could be seen on the temple floor and in the metal goblet you recovered.
[Wed Mar 5 19:51:20 2014] : DM: With dusk approaching you decended by rope into the chasm to seek shelter. While exploring the first level (and ancient cellar) you entered a room where a group of exhausted, despondant troglodytes were sheltering.
[Wed Mar 5 19:52:13 2014] : Iraz: (in draconic) "You should go. Bad down here." the leader speaks, voice low and sibilent.
[Wed Mar 5 19:52:46 2014] : Iraz: The room is dimly lit by a basket of glowing fungus.
[Wed Mar 5 19:53:59 2014] : Miriam: "What's that? What are you saying?"
[Wed Mar 5 19:54:41 2014] : Iraz: (in common) "No speak dragon?"
[Wed Mar 5 19:55:04 2014] : Vaddyn: "I can understand you but cannot speak your language"
[Wed Mar 5 19:55:24 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc Comprehend Languages
[Wed Mar 5 19:55:24 2014] : Hildy: "What did he say first?"
[Wed Mar 5 19:55:42 2014] : Vaddyn: "He said we should leave. That it was somehow bad down here"
[Wed Mar 5 19:57:01 2014] : Vaddyn: "Why you stay?"
[Wed Mar 5 19:57:04 2014] : Miriam: "That's hardly surprising, now is it?"
[Wed Mar 5 19:57:24 2014] : Aeleva: "I would say it is indeed"
[Wed Mar 5 19:57:40 2014] : Aeleva: "Not that going down some kind of weird chasm ever sounded like a good idea"
[Wed Mar 5 19:57:41 2014] : Iraz: (in draconic) "Run, climb far to escape. Too tired to run more."
[Wed Mar 5 19:58:07 2014] : Vaddyn: (Slowly) "What down there?"
[Wed Mar 5 19:58:17 2014] : Miriam: "You are almost at the top, better get out now"
[Wed Mar 5 19:58:20 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn points down
[Wed Mar 5 19:59:00 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn translates the Draconic for the others as its spoken
[Wed Mar 5 20:00:02 2014] : Iraz: (draconic) "Big bird but not-bird. Not know what it is."
[Wed Mar 5 20:00:49 2014] : Iraz: (draconic) "A many small bat-lizard-man-things."
[Wed Mar 5 20:01:13 2014] : Iraz: (draonic) "With big horns."
[Wed Mar 5 20:01:33 2014] : Hildy: Hildy listens to Vaddyn's translation
[Wed Mar 5 20:01:46 2014] : Hildy: Hildy listens to Vaddyn's translation
[Wed Mar 5 20:01:49 2014] : Vaddyn: "Bad things"
[Wed Mar 5 20:02:03 2014] : Hildy: Hildy has a think
[Wed Mar 5 20:02:06 2014] : Iraz: (draconic always) "Rest here and leave with sun. Sing for lost and dead with tribe."
[Wed Mar 5 20:02:07 2014] : Hildy: Knowledge Religion: [1d20(20) + 10] = 30
[Wed Mar 5 20:02:25 2014] : Iraz: ooc knowledge planes?
[Wed Mar 5 20:02:39 2014] : Vaddyn: Knowledge Planes: [1d20(20) + 8] = 28
[Wed Mar 5 20:04:52 2014] : Vaddyn: "The little things could maybe be Quasits "
[Wed Mar 5 20:05:22 2014] : Vaddyn: "The bird-not-bird could be a vrock, a demon, but I hope not"
[Wed Mar 5 20:05:43 2014] : Miriam: "Or maybe another dragon?"
[Wed Mar 5 20:05:59 2014] : Hildy: "I don't really know anything about any of them"
[Wed Mar 5 20:06:37 2014] : Vaddyn: "I have not encountered either of them, but there are always tales of demons and monsters"
[Wed Mar 5 20:06:52 2014] : Iraz: "Not dragon, dragon friendly mostly, not bad like this one."
[Wed Mar 5 20:07:30 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn raises his eyebrows at the 'Friendly dragon' line, but says nothing
[Wed Mar 5 20:08:55 2014] : Vaddyn: "So what now?"
[Wed Mar 5 20:10:17 2014] : Vaddyn: "We could go back to the town and just say all the water went down a big hole"
[Wed Mar 5 20:10:38 2014] : Aeleva: "heh"
[Wed Mar 5 20:11:00 2014] : Hildy: "I'm here to investigate, and it turns out there are demons... I say go on"
[Wed Mar 5 20:11:15 2014] : Hildy: "Domestos empowers me to fight such creatures"
[Wed Mar 5 20:11:24 2014] : Miriam: "Give me something to fight and I'm good"
[Wed Mar 5 20:11:52 2014] : Vaddyn: "Aeleva?"
[Wed Mar 5 20:12:06 2014] : Hildy: ooc not personally, obviously. Hildy is a bit rubbish at that :-)
[Wed Mar 5 20:13:08 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc "Go on Hildy, I'm right behind you, honest"
[Wed Mar 5 20:14:26 2014] : Miriam: ooc LOL
[Wed Mar 5 20:14:36 2014] : Vaddyn: "We've come this far."
[Wed Mar 5 20:15:01 2014] : Aeleva: "that would be my line. We have indeed come that far. Rather than the water, the big hole and all"
[Wed Mar 5 20:15:38 2014] : Aeleva: "so down?"
[Wed Mar 5 20:16:25 2014] : Vaddyn: (To Trogs) "You climb up here?"
[Wed Mar 5 20:16:28 2014] : Miriam: "Down it is"
[Wed Mar 5 20:17:06 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn tries a little climbing mime to get his point across
[Wed Mar 5 20:18:26 2014] : Iraz: "Yes. Hard climb but most made it."
[Wed Mar 5 20:20:58 2014] : Hildy: "Well, out rope is there, so the last bit should be easy"
[Wed Mar 5 20:21:04 2014] : Hildy: ooc our
[Wed Mar 5 20:21:17 2014] : Iraz: "Thank you."
[Wed Mar 5 20:21:36 2014] : Miriam: "Just leave the rope, do not take it with you"
[Wed Mar 5 20:22:08 2014] : Iraz: "You foolish to go down, but... Can you fetch things for us?"
[Wed Mar 5 20:22:21 2014] : Vaddyn: "We can try"
[Wed Mar 5 20:23:34 2014] : Iraz: "Our fallen tribe folk, fetch beads so we may sing them path to otherworld?" (he indicates a band of beads around his wrist).
[Wed Mar 5 20:24:08 2014] : Miriam: "We will bring all beads we can find"
[Wed Mar 5 20:24:35 2014] : Vaddyn: "How long will you stay here for?"
[Wed Mar 5 20:24:55 2014] : Iraz: "Tonight, then we go north to rest of tribe."
[Wed Mar 5 20:26:06 2014] : Vaddyn: "North. How many days?"
[Wed Mar 5 20:26:30 2014] : Iraz: "Two days."
[Wed Mar 5 20:26:54 2014] : Vaddyn: "We will look for you"
[Wed Mar 5 20:27:19 2014] : Iraz: "Thank you. Now we rest. Very tired."
[Wed Mar 5 20:29:22 2014] : Vaddyn: "Shall we try the next level before resting?"
[Wed Mar 5 20:29:58 2014] : Hildy: "I do not need rest at present"
[Wed Mar 5 20:30:47 2014] : Vaddyn: "Lets continue then"
[Wed Mar 5 20:32:53 2014] : Aeleva: 3yes, please. Not that I really want to, but I guess down is the way."
[Wed Mar 5 20:32:54 2014] : Miriam: "I'm fine to go on"
[Wed Mar 5 20:33:12 2014] : Hildy: ooc My Blessing of fervour HTML did not close the unordered list (tut tut!)
[Wed Mar 5 20:33:23 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn heads back to the chasm
[Wed Mar 5 20:33:30 2014] : Hildy: "Yes lets us go"
[Wed Mar 5 20:34:50 2014] : Iraz: You decend to level 2, the chasm cuts across a tunnel of worked stone work some 15 feet wide,
[Wed Mar 5 20:35:31 2014] : Iraz: The tunnel walls glow faintly with phosphorecent mould.
[Wed Mar 5 20:35:39 2014] : DM: Which way do you go?
[Wed Mar 5 20:36:22 2014] : DM: Listen checks
[Wed Mar 5 20:36:29 2014] : Miriam: Perception: [1d20(5) + 4] = 9
[Wed Mar 5 20:36:34 2014] : Hildy: Perception: [1d20(8) + 5] = 13
[Wed Mar 5 20:36:34 2014] : Vaddyn: Perception: [1d20(3) + 4] = 7
[Wed Mar 5 20:36:46 2014] : Aeleva: Perception: [1d20(20) + 11] = 31
[Wed Mar 5 20:37:50 2014] : Aeleva: "Shhh"
[Wed Mar 5 20:38:03 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva points to the tunnel on the right
[Wed Mar 5 20:38:06 2014] : Hildy: ooc can we pause?
[Wed Mar 5 20:38:13 2014] : DM: GAME PAUSE
[Wed Mar 5 20:38:20 2014] : Aeleva: "Creatures here. High pitched creatures, whatever they are"
[Wed Mar 5 20:38:21 2014] : Hildy: I would have healed any injuries
[Wed Mar 5 20:38:43 2014] : Hildy: But I wasn't here last time... Is anyone injured?
[Wed Mar 5 20:38:52 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc No combat last week
[Wed Mar 5 20:39:07 2014] : Hildy: We didn't heal after the trolls
[Wed Mar 5 20:39:42 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc Well, I'm not injured
[Wed Mar 5 20:40:13 2014] : Hildy: Anyone? I'm down and I would have healed, but I've jumped from fighting to here :-)
[Wed Mar 5 20:40:55 2014] : Miriam: I wasn't hurt last time
[Wed Mar 5 20:41:09 2014] : Hildy: OK, just me then
[Wed Mar 5 20:41:11 2014] : Hildy: Cure Light Wounds: Level 1 - Heals [1d8(3) + 5] = 8 HP
[Wed Mar 5 20:41:19 2014] : Hildy: Healing: Regain 8 HP. [Wed Mar 5 20:41:29 2014] : Hildy: OK, thanks David...
[Wed Mar 5 20:41:38 2014] : DM: GAME RESUME
[Wed Mar 5 20:43:32 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva points to the tunnel on the right
[Wed Mar 5 20:43:50 2014] : Aeleva: "Creatures here. High pitched harsh voices creatures, whatever they are"
[Wed Mar 5 20:44:09 2014] : Aeleva: at least two that may be arguing
[Wed Mar 5 20:44:14 2014] : Aeleva: "at least two that may be arguing"
[Wed Mar 5 20:44:21 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn listens again and tries to make out any words
[Wed Mar 5 20:44:25 2014] : Miriam: "That's the way to go then"
[Wed Mar 5 20:45:14 2014] : Hildy: Hildy whispers..."Wait a second then"
[Wed Mar 5 20:46:10 2014] : Hildy: Metamagic rod - Silence : Hildy uses a rod to allow him to cast silently (2 uses remain)
[Wed Mar 5 20:46:12 2014] : Hildy: Protection from Evil: Level 1 - Touched creature gains a +2 deflection bonus to AC and a +2 resistance bonus on saves vs evil creatures. They are also warded from summoned evil creatures. (duration: 7 minutes)
[Wed Mar 5 20:46:27 2014] : Hildy: Hildy touches Aeleva
[Wed Mar 5 20:46:41 2014] : Hildy: "Why don't you take a sneaky look?"
[Wed Mar 5 20:47:08 2014] : Aeleva: ooc huh?
[Wed Mar 5 20:47:38 2014] : Hildy: "That should give you a bit more protection"
[Wed Mar 5 20:47:54 2014] : Hildy: ooc all at a whisper
[Wed Mar 5 20:48:02 2014] : Aeleva: ooc I'm not understanding you :/)
[Wed Mar 5 20:48:21 2014] : Hildy: ooc You are a rogue
[Wed Mar 5 20:48:30 2014] : Hildy: ooc it is your role in the party
[Wed Mar 5 20:48:57 2014] : Aeleva: ooc yes, I know that. lol
[Wed Mar 5 20:49:29 2014] : Hildy: ooc so, err?
[Wed Mar 5 20:50:12 2014] : Aeleva: ooc never mind
[Wed Mar 5 20:51:52 2014] : Aeleva: "Hey, thanks, that should help with trying to be inconspicuous"
[Wed Mar 5 20:51:59 2014] : Aeleva: (whispering as well"
[Wed Mar 5 20:52:19 2014] : Hildy: Whisper"No, not really, but if you are seen it may help"
[Wed Mar 5 20:52:33 2014] : Aeleva: "or that"
[Wed Mar 5 20:52:59 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva studies the shadows around her to try and find the best way to blend in
[Wed Mar 5 20:53:03 2014] : Aeleva: Stealth: [1d20(15) + 15] = 30
[Wed Mar 5 20:53:57 2014] : DM: Aeleva sneak along the corridor, the stone floor has parallel sets of grooves in it and the walls still show the pick marks of the diggers.
[Wed Mar 5 20:54:48 2014] : DM: After a while it opens out into a large chamber with a strange shape, a low sloping, ceiling and rough cut walls and wide and deep.
[Wed Mar 5 20:56:40 2014] : DM: The tiny crystals in the ceiling and walls and floor twinkle, providing dim illumination.
[Wed Mar 5 20:56:44 2014] : DM: Two tiny creatures with horns and wings and squabbling over a body of a trolodyte.
[Wed Mar 5 20:57:02 2014] : DM: Knowledge geology or engineering
[Wed Mar 5 20:58:06 2014] : Server Administrator-> Ping Results: 19.9 ms (parsed message, round trip)
[Wed Mar 5 20:59:37 2014] : Aeleva: ooc I have neither
[Wed Mar 5 21:01:29 2014] : DM: geography?
[Wed Mar 5 21:02:36 2014] : Aeleva: Knowledge Engineering: [1d20(19) + 1] = 20
[Wed Mar 5 21:02:45 2014] : Aeleva: ooc oh wait, maybe I did engineering
[Wed Mar 5 21:03:07 2014] : DM: It looks like a mine but for what you can't tell.
[Wed Mar 5 21:03:32 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva goes back to tell the others what she's seen
[Wed Mar 5 21:03:54 2014] : DM: Stealth check
[Wed Mar 5 21:04:00 2014] : Aeleva: Stealth: [1d20(5) + 15] = 20
[Wed Mar 5 21:05:23 2014] : DM: Something hisses in the dark corner of the cavern, the quasits turn looking alert.
[Wed Mar 5 21:05:25 2014] : Hildy: Whisper: "Well, I suppose we'll need to get past them"
[Wed Mar 5 21:05:53 2014] : Vaddyn: "Lets go then"
[Wed Mar 5 21:06:04 2014] : DM: Roll initiative
[Wed Mar 5 21:06:08 2014] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(19) + 8] = 27
[Wed Mar 5 21:06:08 2014] : Hildy: Initiative: [1d20(10) + 4] = 14
[Wed Mar 5 21:06:10 2014] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(19) + 6] = 25
[Wed Mar 5 21:06:10 2014] : Vaddyn: Initiative: [1d20(11) + 5] = 16
[Wed Mar 5 21:06:19 2014] : Miriam: Initiative: [1d20(3) + 8] = 11
[Wed Mar 5 21:06:20 2014] : Aeleva: Initiative: [1d20(3) + 7] = 10
[Wed Mar 5 21:09:35 2014] : DM: A humanoid appears out of gloom, swooping with incredible speed at Aeleva, black wings outstetched clawed hands reaching out.
[Wed Mar 5 21:09:44 2014] : DM: Claw (touch): [1d20(2) + 11] = 13; Hit: [1d6(2)] = 2 damage and [1d6(4)] = 4 cold damage.
[Wed Mar 5 21:09:45 2014] : DM: Claw (touch): [1d20(9) + 11] = 20; Hit: [1d6(1)] = 1 damage and [1d6(1)] = 1 cold damage.
[Wed Mar 5 21:09:46 2014] : DM: Bite (touch): [1d20(11) + 11] = 22; Hit: [1d8(6)] = 6 damage and [1d6(2)] = 2 cold damage.
[Wed Mar 5 21:10:04 2014] : Aeleva: ooc with Hildy's thing AC is 24
[Wed Mar 5 21:10:13 2014] : Aeleva: iooc if those creatures are evil
[Wed Mar 5 21:10:21 2014] : DM: 10 damage total. (touch AC)
[Wed Mar 5 21:11:08 2014] : Quasit: Knowledge: planes
[Wed Mar 5 21:11:14 2014] : Vaddyn: Knowledge Planes: [1d20(1) + 8] = 9
[Wed Mar 5 21:11:16 2014] : Quasit: The quasists advance.
[Wed Mar 5 21:11:23 2014] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Mar 5 21:11:38 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn inspires the party with a joke about their opponents.(Move action) +2 competence bonus to attack and damage; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects until Vaddyn stops.
[Wed Mar 5 21:11:41 2014] : Hildy: ooc Protection from evil is included in touch AC (not sure if you included it DM)
[Wed Mar 5 21:12:08 2014] : Aeleva: 10 Damage: Aeleva takes 10 damage. [Wed Mar 5 21:13:23 2014] : Vaddyn: Sound Burst - Level 2 - Deals [1d8(3)] = 3 sonic damage in a 10 ft radius, 40 ft range. Subjects are stunned unless they pass a Fort save of DC 16; duration - 1 round.)
[Wed Mar 5 21:13:39 2014] : DM: Agaiinst?
[Wed Mar 5 21:13:50 2014] : Vaddyn: S
[Wed Mar 5 21:13:52 2014] : DM: Fortitude: [1d20(9) + 5] = 14
[Wed Mar 5 21:14:01 2014] : Vaddyn: done
[Wed Mar 5 21:14:02 2014] : DM: The demon is stunned.
[Wed Mar 5 21:14:06 2014] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Mar 5 21:14:18 2014] : Hildy: Magic Circle against Evil: Level 3 - Creature in a 10 ft radius of creature touched gain a +2 deflection bonus to AC and a +2 resistance bonus on saves vs evil creatures. They are also warded from summoned evil creatures. (duration: 7 minutesd
[Wed Mar 5 21:14:40 2014] : Hildy: Circle centred on me
[Wed Mar 5 21:15:13 2014] : Hildy: Hildy steps behind Miriam and hides
[Wed Mar 5 21:15:25 2014] : Hildy: Stealth: [1d20(3) + 18] = 21
[Wed Mar 5 21:15:26 2014] : Miriam: ooc Coward! :P
[Wed Mar 5 21:15:39 2014] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Mar 5 21:15:45 2014] : DM: Miriam?
[Wed Mar 5 21:16:05 2014] : Miriam: Miriam moves forward a step and attacks
[Wed Mar 5 21:16:11 2014] : Miriam: +1 Warhammer: [1d20(8) + 12] = 20 Damage: [1d8(8) + 6] = 14 HP.
[Wed Mar 5 21:16:19 2014] : Miriam: Done
[Wed Mar 5 21:17:06 2014] : Aeleva: ooc Nils cries, brb
[Wed Mar 5 21:17:11 2014] : DM: You hammer swooshes through the incorporeal demon.
[Wed Mar 5 21:17:45 2014] : DM: It damages it a bit (half damage)
[Wed Mar 5 21:17:50 2014] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Mar 5 21:18:07 2014] : Miriam: ooc Good thing it's magical :)
[Wed Mar 5 21:18:36 2014] : Miriam: ooc Move around for flanking and sneaking
[Wed Mar 5 21:21:31 2014] : Hildy: ooc you need to move to help that
[Wed Mar 5 21:21:45 2014] : Hildy: ooc otherwise she provokes an AoO
[Wed Mar 5 21:21:56 2014] : DM: Demon is stunned, no AoO.
[Wed Mar 5 21:22:11 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva goes around the demon and tries to pierce it with her rapier
[Wed Mar 5 21:22:19 2014] : Hildy: ooc ah :-)
[Wed Mar 5 21:22:46 2014] : Aeleva: Rapier +1: Attack: [1d20(16) + 16] = 32 - Damage: [1d6(5) + 1 + 2] = 8
[Wed Mar 5 21:23:18 2014] : DM: A sneaky hit.
[Wed Mar 5 21:23:21 2014] : Aeleva: Sneak attack: [3d6(4,3,5)] = 12
[Wed Mar 5 21:23:52 2014] : Aeleva: as she does so, Aeleva still tries to take advantage of the shadows to hide from the two creatures advanding
[Wed Mar 5 21:23:57 2014] : Aeleva: Stealth: [1d20(2) + 15] = 17
[Wed Mar 5 21:24:01 2014] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Mar 5 21:24:24 2014] : Shadow Demon: The demon delays its turn.
[Wed Mar 5 21:24:40 2014] : Quasit: The quasits disapear.
[Wed Mar 5 21:24:43 2014] : Aeleva: ooc Nils again. brb
[Wed Mar 5 21:24:47 2014] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Mar 5 21:25:07 2014] : Hildy: ooc it's stunned isn't it?
[Wed Mar 5 21:25:19 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc yep
[Wed Mar 5 21:25:31 2014] : Hildy: ooc ah, no - that was last round
[Wed Mar 5 21:25:39 2014] : Hildy: ooc first attack was a surprise
[Wed Mar 5 21:26:13 2014] : Hildy: ooc I think
[Wed Mar 5 21:26:35 2014] : DM: ooc no, regular turn -- it rolled high init.
[Wed Mar 5 21:27:01 2014] : Vaddyn: Mirror Image: Level 2 - Produces [1d4(3) + 2] = 5 images that share my square (max 8) for 7 mins. Near miss AC = 12
[Wed Mar 5 21:27:07 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn maintains his inspirational demeanor:+2 competence bonus to attack and damage; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects. (12) rounds left today
[Wed Mar 5 21:27:22 2014] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Mar 5 21:27:49 2014] : Shadow Demon: The demon fades into the gloom.
[Wed Mar 5 21:28:17 2014] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Mar 5 21:28:35 2014] : Hildy: HIldy maintains his stealth
[Wed Mar 5 21:28:41 2014] : Hildy: Stealth: [1d20(7) + 18] = 25
[Wed Mar 5 21:29:14 2014] : Hildy: Moment of greatness: Level 1 - Hildy doubles morale bonuses (e.g. bardsong) in a 50 ft burst for a single roll of the ally's choosing. (duration: 7 minutes)
[Wed Mar 5 21:29:32 2014] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Mar 5 21:29:52 2014] : DM: Miriam?
[Wed Mar 5 21:31:17 2014] : Miriam: ooc They all just vanished into thin air?
[Wed Mar 5 21:31:37 2014] : Miriam: Miriam moves forward to the big room
[Wed Mar 5 21:31:59 2014] : Miriam: ooc Anything to see here?
[Wed Mar 5 21:32:13 2014] : DM: No
[Wed Mar 5 21:32:38 2014] : Miriam: "Where did they all go?"
[Wed Mar 5 21:33:41 2014] : Miriam: ooc If I can't see anyone, I can't do anything
[Wed Mar 5 21:33:43 2014] : Miriam: Done
[Wed Mar 5 21:33:59 2014] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Mar 5 21:35:00 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva follows Miriam into the mine/cave, still trying to keep to the showdows and listening intently around, hoping to detect the creatures
[Wed Mar 5 21:35:06 2014] : Aeleva: Stealth: [1d20(15) + 15] = 30
[Wed Mar 5 21:35:07 2014] : Aeleva: Perception: [1d20(1) + 11] = 12
[Wed Mar 5 21:35:20 2014] : Aeleva: done
[Wed Mar 5 21:35:40 2014] : Quasit: The quasits appear, surrounding Miriam.
[Wed Mar 5 21:35:51 2014] : Quasit: Claw: [1d20(16) + 7] = 23; Hit: [1d3(1) + -1] = 0 damage and poison [1d2(2)] = 2 dex for 6 rounds (fort DC 13).
[Wed Mar 5 21:35:52 2014] : Quasit: Claw: [1d20(13) + 7] = 20; Hit: [1d3(1) + -1] = 0 damage and poison [1d2(2)] = 2 dex for 6 rounds (fort DC 13).
[Wed Mar 5 21:36:11 2014] : Quasit: Fort save.
[Wed Mar 5 21:36:42 2014] : Miriam: Fortitude: [1d20(15) + 8] = 23
[Wed Mar 5 21:37:03 2014] : Quasit: You shrug of the mild poison easily (but take 1 damage from the claw).
[Wed Mar 5 21:37:09 2014] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Mar 5 21:37:12 2014] : Miriam: ooc Ouch! ;)
[Wed Mar 5 21:37:56 2014] : Miriam: 9 Damage: Miriam takes 1 damage. [Wed Mar 5 21:38:57 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc debating a slightly risky choice here...
[Wed Mar 5 21:39:42 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc do I risk blinding miriam...
[Wed Mar 5 21:41:02 2014] : Vaddyn: Confusion: Level 3 - Confuses creatures in a 15 ft. radius burst (Will save DC 17) to negate;
Confused creatures actions are determined at the start of their round. (170 ft range; Duration = 7 rounds.)

[Wed Mar 5 21:41:33 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc placed behind A avoiding Miriam
[Wed Mar 5 21:41:46 2014] : Miriam: ooc LOL Thank you for that
[Wed Mar 5 21:41:51 2014] : DM: Will: [1d20(19) + 4] = 23
[Wed Mar 5 21:42:01 2014] : DM: The quasit is unaffected.
[Wed Mar 5 21:42:08 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn maintains his inspirational demeanor:+2 competence bonus to attack and damage; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects. (11) rounds left today
[Wed Mar 5 21:42:11 2014] : Vaddyn: done
[Wed Mar 5 21:42:21 2014] : Miriam: ooc Confuseing me wouldn't be that bad, I might start attacking the creature closest to me
[Wed Mar 5 21:42:35 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc Thats a good point actually
[Wed Mar 5 21:43:14 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc 50/50 chance of you attacking A or B
[Wed Mar 5 21:43:28 2014] : DM: The demon appears close to Miriam, it casts a spell and attacks.
[Wed Mar 5 21:43:40 2014] : Shadow Demon: Will save Miriam.
[Wed Mar 5 21:43:45 2014] : Aeleva: ooc yeah, but as soon as I move in to flank...she'll attack me ;)
[Wed Mar 5 21:44:50 2014] : Shadow Demon: AoO from the spell casting as well.
[Wed Mar 5 21:44:55 2014] : Miriam: Will: [1d20(1) + 2] = 3
[Wed Mar 5 21:45:02 2014] : Aeleva: ooc ouch
[Wed Mar 5 21:45:06 2014] : Miriam: ooc I might have failed that one
[Wed Mar 5 21:45:20 2014] : Hildy: ooc you might disrupt it yet
[Wed Mar 5 21:45:21 2014] : Miriam: +1 Warhammer Partial attack: [1d20(14) + 14] = 28 Damage: [1d8(2) + 8] = 10 HP.
[Wed Mar 5 21:45:52 2014] : Shadow Demon: Hit but you weapon does nothing (incorporeal and 10/cold iron or good DR).
[Wed Mar 5 21:46:02 2014] : Shadow Demon: It touches you with a claw. [1d20(8) + 11] = 19
[Wed Mar 5 21:46:19 2014] : Shadow Demon: Take [5d6(1,6,3,4,4)] = 18 damage from its vampiric touch.
[Wed Mar 5 21:46:25 2014] : Shadow Demon: Arcana roll to ID spell, btw.
[Wed Mar 5 21:46:40 2014] : Miriam: 18 Damage: Miriam takes 18 damage. [Wed Mar 5 21:46:40 2014] : Hildy: ooc remindsme of BG1 :-D
[Wed Mar 5 21:46:51 2014] : Vaddyn: Lore Master - Take 10 : Vaddyn takes 10 on his next knowledge roll [Wed Mar 5 21:46:53 2014] : Vaddyn: Knowledge Arcana: LoreMaster: [10 + 8] = 18
[Wed Mar 5 21:47:11 2014] : Shadow Demon: Shadow conjuration (vampiric touch).
[Wed Mar 5 21:47:19 2014] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Mar 5 21:47:57 2014] : Hildy: Hildy moves closer
[Wed Mar 5 21:48:05 2014] : Hildy: Summon Monster IV: Level 4 - Hildy begins a Summon spell.
[Wed Mar 5 21:48:11 2014] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Mar 5 21:48:22 2014] : DM: Miriam?
[Wed Mar 5 21:48:40 2014] : Miriam: Miriam attacks A
[Wed Mar 5 21:48:45 2014] : Miriam: +1 Warhammer: [1d20(11) + 14] = 25 Damage: [1d8(3) + 8] = 11 HP.
[Wed Mar 5 21:48:51 2014] : Miriam: Done
[Wed Mar 5 21:49:14 2014] : Miriam: ooc BTW I have (Improved) Uncanny Dodge, so I can't be flanked
[Wed Mar 5 21:49:18 2014] : DM: You hit the quasit, smashing it to the ground.
[Wed Mar 5 21:49:46 2014] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Mar 5 21:49:48 2014] : Miriam: "One down"
[Wed Mar 5 21:50:33 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva approaches B to try and skew it
[Wed Mar 5 21:50:44 2014] : Aeleva: Rapier +1: Attack: [1d20(17) + 18] = 35 - Damage: [1d6(1) + 1 + 4] = 6
[Wed Mar 5 21:50:50 2014] : Aeleva: Sneak attack: [3d6(5,3,3)] = 11
[Wed Mar 5 21:51:27 2014] : DM: Hit, sneak but it just about survives.
[Wed Mar 5 21:51:41 2014] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Mar 5 21:52:36 2014] : DM: The remaining quasit menaces Miram and Aeleva.
[Wed Mar 5 21:52:40 2014] : DM: Will saves.
[Wed Mar 5 21:53:02 2014] : Miriam: Will: [1d20(8) + 2] = 10
[Wed Mar 5 21:53:42 2014] : DM: Miriam quails in fear.
[Wed Mar 5 21:53:44 2014] : Aeleva: Will: [1d20(8) + 1 + 2] = 11
[Wed Mar 5 21:53:57 2014] : Aeleva: ooc I have a +2 if it helps
[Wed Mar 5 21:54:12 2014] : Aeleva: ooc from Hildy's thingy against evil. :D
[Wed Mar 5 21:54:23 2014] : DM: Oh, yes,
[Wed Mar 5 21:54:36 2014] : DM: Miriam is undaunted.
[Wed Mar 5 21:54:45 2014] : DM: Aeleva, will save?
[Wed Mar 5 21:54:54 2014] : Aeleva: ooc just made mine above.
[Wed Mar 5 21:55:21 2014] : DM: Sorry!
[Wed Mar 5 21:55:26 2014] : DM: You are also unaffected.
[Wed Mar 5 21:55:26 2014] : Aeleva: ooc and I think Hildy's thing was just for me?
[Wed Mar 5 21:55:35 2014] : Aeleva: ooc not Miriam?
[Wed Mar 5 21:55:41 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc he did a mass one too
[Wed Mar 5 21:55:55 2014] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Mar 5 21:55:57 2014] : Miriam: ooc Later, after you finished scouting
[Wed Mar 5 21:56:01 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc He gives good mass
[Wed Mar 5 21:56:12 2014] : Miriam: ooc LOL
[Wed Mar 5 21:56:25 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn advances and casts
[Wed Mar 5 21:56:41 2014] : Vaddyn: Glitterdust: Level 2 - Blinds those it lands on and outlines invisible creatures - 10 ft radius, 170 ft range. DC 18 Will save to negate blindness; duration - 7 rounds.
[Wed Mar 5 21:56:55 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn maintains his inspirational demeanor:+2 competence bonus to attack and damage; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects. (10) rounds left today
[Wed Mar 5 21:56:58 2014] : DM: Will: [1d20(14) + 7] = 21
[Wed Mar 5 21:57:00 2014] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Mar 5 21:57:33 2014] : DM: The shadow demon is covered in sparkles. It does not look impressed, it hisses in anger, baring its teeth in a snarl.
[Wed Mar 5 21:58:17 2014] : Shadow Demon: It attacks Miriam.
[Wed Mar 5 21:58:21 2014] : Shadow Demon: Claw (touch): [1d20(2) + 11] = 13; Hit: [1d6(1)] = 1 damage and [1d6(4)] = 4 cold damage.
[Wed Mar 5 21:58:22 2014] : Shadow Demon: Claw (touch): [1d20(1) + 11] = 12; Hit: [1d6(2)] = 2 damage and [1d6(4)] = 4 cold damage.
[Wed Mar 5 21:58:25 2014] : Shadow Demon: Bite (touch): [1d20(4) + 11] = 15; Hit: [1d8(4)] = 4 damage and [1d6(4)] = 4 cold damage.
[Wed Mar 5 21:58:36 2014] : Shadow Demon: All misses.
[Wed Mar 5 21:58:41 2014] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Mar 5 21:58:48 2014] : Hildy: Celestial Tiger: Hildy completes his Summon Monster IV spell - Augmented Celestial Tiger (AC 14, 57 HP, CMD 23 (27 vs trip)) Resist 10 Acid, Cold, Electricity. DR 5/Evil. Lasts for 7 rounds
[Wed Mar 5 21:59:40 2014] : Hildy: The tiger gets its holy on and smites the demon in a leap attack
[Wed Mar 5 21:59:54 2014] : Hildy: Tiger - Bite: [1d20(16) + 11] = 27; Damage: [2d6(1,5) + 8] = 14 HP and Grab ([1d20(16) + 17] = 33 vs CMD)
[Wed Mar 5 22:00:13 2014] : Hildy: ooc ignore that, flank and smite were off
[Wed Mar 5 22:00:16 2014] : Hildy: Tiger - Bite: [1d20(6) + 13] = 19; Damage: [2d6(1,3) + 14] = 18 HP and Grab ([1d20(5) + 19] = 24 vs CMD)
[Wed Mar 5 22:00:19 2014] : Hildy: Claw: Tiger: [1d20(9) + 14] = 23; Damage: [1d8(2) + 14] = 16 HP and Grab ([1d20(19) + 19] = 38 vs CMD)
[Wed Mar 5 22:00:21 2014] : Hildy: Claw: Tiger: [1d20(16) + 14] = 30; Damage: [1d8(1) + 14] = 15 HP and Grab ([1d20(18) + 19] = 37 vs CMD)
[Wed Mar 5 22:00:22 2014] : Hildy: Tiger - Rake 1: [1d20(10) + 14] = 24; Damage: [1d8(2) + 14] = 16 HP
Tiger - Rake 2: [1d20(13) + 14] = 27; Damage: [1d8(6) + 14] = 20 HP

[Wed Mar 5 22:01:00 2014] : DM: ooc what types does a celestial tiger have?
[Wed Mar 5 22:01:10 2014] : Miriam: ooc There might be one or two hits I think ;)
[Wed Mar 5 22:01:16 2014] : DM: ooc in particular is it of "good" subtype?
[Wed Mar 5 22:01:19 2014] : Hildy: ooc Err, I assumed good - though I may be wrong!
[Wed Mar 5 22:02:55 2014] : Hildy: ooc I can't see that on the SRD, so I guess not
[Wed Mar 5 22:03:16 2014] : Hildy: ooc though I'd have thought smiting evil made it a 'good' attack?
[Wed Mar 5 22:03:32 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc it can smite though
[Wed Mar 5 22:03:48 2014] : Miriam: ooc Yes, once a day
[Wed Mar 5 22:04:36 2014] : Hildy: ooc from paladin smite description... " Regardless of the target, smite evil attacks automatically bypass any DR the creature might possess."
[Wed Mar 5 22:04:47 2014] : Hildy: ooc though obviously this is not a paladin :-)
[Wed Mar 5 22:05:21 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc from celestial template "The creature may smite evil 1/day as a swift action (it adds its Cha bonus to attack rolls, and a damage bonus equal to its HD against evil foes; smite persists until the target is dead or the celestial creature rests)."
[Wed Mar 5 22:07:03 2014] : DM: Badly mauled and grabbed.
[Wed Mar 5 22:07:53 2014] : Hildy: Cure Moderate Wounds: Level 2 - Heals [2d8(8,3) + 7] = 18 HP
[Wed Mar 5 22:07:59 2014] : Hildy: Hildy helps Miriam
[Wed Mar 5 22:08:01 2014] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Mar 5 22:08:32 2014] : DM: Miriam?
[Wed Mar 5 22:10:25 2014] : Miriam: Miriam starts asjing B
[Wed Mar 5 22:10:34 2014] : Miriam: +1 Warhammer: [1d20(20) + 16] = 36 Damage: [1d8(4) + 8] = 12 HP.
Critical threat: [1d20(13) + 16] = 29, Damage: [12 + 1d8(7) + 8] = 27 HP
[Wed Mar 5 22:10:48 2014] : Miriam: ooc Bashing, I tried to type bashing
[Wed Mar 5 22:10:53 2014] : Miriam: Done
[Wed Mar 5 22:10:59 2014] : Hildy: ooc I healed you BTW
[Wed Mar 5 22:11:04 2014] : DM: A hit but it barely scratches it.
[Wed Mar 5 22:11:07 2014] : Miriam: ooc OK, thanks
[Wed Mar 5 22:11:15 2014] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Mar 5 22:11:16 2014] : Miriam: Healing: Regain 18 HP. [Wed Mar 5 22:11:37 2014] : Miriam: "Much better, thank you, Hildy"
[Wed Mar 5 22:12:46 2014] : Miriam: ooc Wasn't the Crit confirmed then?
[Wed Mar 5 22:13:05 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva tries to finish the small creature in front of here
[Wed Mar 5 22:13:10 2014] : Aeleva: Rapier +1: Attack: [1d20(10) + 18] = 28 - Damage: [1d6(2) + 1 + 4] = 7
[Wed Mar 5 22:13:40 2014] : DM: Sneak
[Wed Mar 5 22:13:43 2014] : Aeleva: Sneak attack: [3d6(3,4,6)] = 13
[Wed Mar 5 22:13:58 2014] : DM: Aeleva finishes off the quasit
[Wed Mar 5 22:14:35 2014] : Hildy: ooc 1/2 damage Miriam, then DR 10/Good = 4 damage from 29!
[Wed Mar 5 22:14:36 2014] : Aeleva: Moving one step closer to the shadow
[Wed Mar 5 22:14:49 2014] : Aeleva: done
[Wed Mar 5 22:15:35 2014] : Hildy: ooc that's why I summoned a smiter! I wasn't going to use summon 4, but I can't touch it!
[Wed Mar 5 22:15:36 2014] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Mar 5 22:16:01 2014] : Miriam: ooc Drat
[Wed Mar 5 22:16:31 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc double move
[Wed Mar 5 22:16:33 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn maintains his inspirational demeanor:+2 competence bonus to attack and damage; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects. (9) rounds left today
[Wed Mar 5 22:16:54 2014] : Shadow Demon: The shadow demon attempts to cast a spell defensively.
[Wed Mar 5 22:17:01 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn draws his sword and advances
[Wed Mar 5 22:17:01 2014] : Vaddyn: done
[Wed Mar 5 22:17:04 2014] : Shadow Demon: [1d20(10) + 10 + 4] = 24
[Wed Mar 5 22:17:10 2014] : Hildy: ooc all remember there is a moment of greatness active... double bardsong on a single action
[Wed Mar 5 22:17:14 2014] : Shadow Demon: It succeeds.
[Wed Mar 5 22:17:15 2014] : Hildy: ooc he's grappled
[Wed Mar 5 22:18:23 2014] : Hildy: ooc only spells with no somatic component
[Wed Mar 5 22:18:36 2014] : Shadow Demon: ooc spell-like ability
[Wed Mar 5 22:18:45 2014] : Shadow Demon: ooc so no somatic component.
[Wed Mar 5 22:18:51 2014] : Shadow Demon: It succeeds.
[Wed Mar 5 22:18:58 2014] : Shadow Demon: Will save from everyone.
[Wed Mar 5 22:19:05 2014] : Shadow Demon: incl tiger.
[Wed Mar 5 22:19:05 2014] : Hildy: ooc not on my chart ;-D
[Wed Mar 5 22:19:29 2014] : Miriam: Will: [1d20(6) + 2] = 8
[Wed Mar 5 22:19:29 2014] : Vaddyn: Will: [1d20(19) + 4] = 23
[Wed Mar 5 22:19:33 2014] : Shadow Demon: ooc then your chart is wrong.
[Wed Mar 5 22:19:41 2014] : Hildy: ooc no doubt
[Wed Mar 5 22:19:50 2014] : Aeleva: Will: [1d20(4) + 1 + 2] = 7
[Wed Mar 5 22:19:53 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc +2 vs charm and fear (or +4 of you use Hildys bonus)
[Wed Mar 5 22:20:00 2014] : Hildy: ooc it was a joke David
[Wed Mar 5 22:20:24 2014] : Hildy: ooc +2 from magic circle for me and Miriam
[Wed Mar 5 22:20:28 2014] : Hildy: [1d20(13) + 5] = 18
[Wed Mar 5 22:20:32 2014] : Hildy: ooc tiger
[Wed Mar 5 22:20:41 2014] : Hildy: Will: [1d20(1) + 12] = 13
[Wed Mar 5 22:21:02 2014] : Shadow Demon: The tiger releases the demon, it's now protected from good.
[Wed Mar 5 22:21:39 2014] : Shadow Demon: Vaddyn and and Hildy, don't believe the illuson worked, but Miriam, Aeleva and the tiger did.
[Wed Mar 5 22:21:54 2014] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Mar 5 22:22:37 2014] : Hildy: Tiger attacks regardless
[Wed Mar 5 22:22:49 2014] : Hildy: Tiger - Maintain Bite Grapple: ([1d20(17) + 24] = 41 vs CMD); Damage: [2d6(1,2) + 8] = 11 HP
[Wed Mar 5 22:23:22 2014] : Aeleva: ooc what illusion was that?
[Wed Mar 5 22:23:50 2014] : Hildy: Hildy whispers words of encouragement to Miriam
[Wed Mar 5 22:23:53 2014] : Hildy: Bit of Luck: Hildy touches a creature giving it a bit of luck. For the next [Wed Mar 5 22:23:57 2014] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Mar 5 22:23:57 2014] : DM: The tiger recoils, none of its attacks connecting.
[Wed Mar 5 22:24:20 2014] : Hildy: ooc presumably it maintains the grapple it already had?
[Wed Mar 5 22:24:55 2014] : DM: ooc No
[Wed Mar 5 22:25:16 2014] : Hildy: ooc ah, as in the spell - it's a summon
[Wed Mar 5 22:25:18 2014] : Hildy: OK
[Wed Mar 5 22:25:41 2014] : DM: Miriam?
[Wed Mar 5 22:26:09 2014] : Hildy: ooc all d20s are rerolls
[Wed Mar 5 22:26:13 2014] : Miriam: Miriam gets to business with S
[Wed Mar 5 22:26:15 2014] : Miriam: Rage - Miriam is now angry and attacks with full force (raging, +4 Strength, +4 Con, +2 Will, -2 AC)
[Wed Mar 5 22:26:20 2014] : Miriam: +1 Warhammer: [1d20(12) + 16] = 28 Damage: [1d8(8) + 8] = 16 HP.
[Wed Mar 5 22:26:25 2014] : Miriam: [1d20(15)] = 15
[Wed Mar 5 22:26:26 2014] : Miriam: [1d20(12)] = 12
[Wed Mar 5 22:26:42 2014] : Miriam: Done
[Wed Mar 5 22:26:58 2014] : DM: Both hits but the attacks do no damage.
[Wed Mar 5 22:27:15 2014] : Miriam: ooc At least I'm distracting it
[Wed Mar 5 22:27:31 2014] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Mar 5 22:27:52 2014] : Aeleva: ooc am I flanking that thing?
[Wed Mar 5 22:28:04 2014] : Miriam: ooc Yes
[Wed Mar 5 22:28:08 2014] : DM: No, the tiger doesn't threaten.
[Wed Mar 5 22:28:26 2014] : Miriam: ooc It isn't? Why not?
[Wed Mar 5 22:28:32 2014] : Aeleva: ooc and what is the illusion in play?
[Wed Mar 5 22:28:46 2014] : DM: ooc you believe it is protected from good.
[Wed Mar 5 22:28:59 2014] : Hildy: ooc the tiger got a will save of 18 +2
[Wed Mar 5 22:29:02 2014] : DM: The tiger cannot touch the demon, so its not threatening it.
[Wed Mar 5 22:29:08 2014] : Hildy: ooc it was me that got 13 +2
[Wed Mar 5 22:29:41 2014] : Aeleva: ooc so believing that, what happens? minuses here and there I suppose?
[Wed Mar 5 22:29:48 2014] : Hildy: ooc it's a bit confused though, I'll freely admit
[Wed Mar 5 22:30:13 2014] : Hildy: ooc sorry, the tiger was 18 without +2
[Wed Mar 5 22:30:27 2014] : DM: DC19
[Wed Mar 5 22:30:42 2014] : Hildy: ooc so we both failed :-)
[Wed Mar 5 22:30:46 2014] : DM: ooc +2 to AC
[Wed Mar 5 22:30:54 2014] : Aeleva: ooc ok
[Wed Mar 5 22:31:38 2014] : Aeleva: ooc I can't really flank the thing then, right?
[Wed Mar 5 22:32:11 2014] : DM: no
[Wed Mar 5 22:32:14 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva tries to take advantage of the confusion to go around the Shadow and conceal herself in the wake of the tiger.
[Wed Mar 5 22:32:31 2014] : Aeleva: ooc running around
[Wed Mar 5 22:32:36 2014] : Aeleva: Stealth: [1d20(13) + 15] = 28
[Wed Mar 5 22:32:55 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva tries to push her rapier into the being again, not very convinced of what she can achieve.
[Wed Mar 5 22:33:07 2014] : Aeleva: Rapier +1: Attack: [1d20(6) + 16] = 22 - Damage: [1d6(1) + 1 + 4] = 6
[Wed Mar 5 22:33:18 2014] : DM: Hit, no effect.
[Wed Mar 5 22:33:32 2014] : Aeleva: ooc that's without flank.
[Wed Mar 5 22:33:44 2014] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Mar 5 22:34:02 2014] : Aeleva: "Miriam, Vaddyn, anyone, get across that thing!"
[Wed Mar 5 22:34:03 2014] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Mar 5 22:34:04 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn steps forward and attacks the beast
[Wed Mar 5 22:34:13 2014] : Vaddyn: Cold Iron Longsword: [1d20(19) + 9] = 28 Damage: [1d8(3) + 6] = 9 HP.
Critical threat: [1d20(18) + 9] = 27, Damage: [9 + 1d8(3) + 6] = 18 HP

[Wed Mar 5 22:34:28 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc + flank
[Wed Mar 5 22:34:31 2014] : Aeleva: ooc not across the thing, but on the other side of it across me ;)
[Wed Mar 5 22:34:38 2014] : Hildy: ooc Woohoo, in steps the bad-ass bard!
[Wed Mar 5 22:34:39 2014] : DM: Critical hit, the cold iron burning the demon is it slices through its incorporeal body.
[Wed Mar 5 22:34:53 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc hehe
[Wed Mar 5 22:34:58 2014] : Aeleva: ooc wow!
[Wed Mar 5 22:35:04 2014] : DM: Still only half damage though.
[Wed Mar 5 22:35:19 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn maintains his inspirational demeanor:+2 competence bonus to attack and damage; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects. (8) rounds left today
[Wed Mar 5 22:35:21 2014] : Vaddyn: done
[Wed Mar 5 22:35:28 2014] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Mar 5 22:35:43 2014] : Hildy: Summon Monster II: Level 2 - Hildy begins a Summon spell.
[Wed Mar 5 22:35:50 2014] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Mar 5 22:35:55 2014] : DM: Miriam?
[Wed Mar 5 22:36:36 2014] : Hildy: ooc sorry, tiger steps back from the nasty demon
[Wed Mar 5 22:36:38 2014] : DM: ooc Hmm. that cold iron sword isn't magical.
[Wed Mar 5 22:36:49 2014] : Miriam: Miriam keeps on
[Wed Mar 5 22:36:54 2014] : Miriam: +1 Warhammer: [1d20(4) + 14] = 18 Damage: [1d8(5) + 8] = 13 HP.
[Wed Mar 5 22:37:03 2014] : DM: No effect.
[Wed Mar 5 22:37:05 2014] : Miriam: Done
[Wed Mar 5 22:37:10 2014] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Mar 5 22:38:09 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva cannot believe her rapier has become ineffective, so tries again.
[Wed Mar 5 22:38:14 2014] : Aeleva: Rapier +1: Attack: [1d20(18) + 18] = 36 - Damage: [1d6(1) + 1 + 4] = 6
[Wed Mar 5 22:38:27 2014] : DM: Sneak
[Wed Mar 5 22:38:28 2014] : Aeleva: Sneak attack: [3d6(6,3,2)] = 11
[Wed Mar 5 22:38:36 2014] : DM: No damage.
[Wed Mar 5 22:38:42 2014] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Mar 5 22:38:47 2014] : Aeleva: ooc darn
[Wed Mar 5 22:38:48 2014] : Hildy: "Remind me to write some magic weapon scrolls, then the rest of us get some silvered and cold iron weapons!"
[Wed Mar 5 22:38:52 2014] : Shadow Demon: The demon takes it's somewhat delayed turn...
[Wed Mar 5 22:39:05 2014] : Aeleva: ooc wait, silvered works on this thing?
[Wed Mar 5 22:39:16 2014] : Shadow Demon: ooc no, cold iron
[Wed Mar 5 22:39:26 2014] : Aeleva: ooc k
[Wed Mar 5 22:40:02 2014] : Hildy: ooc but it's incorporeal, so non-magical weapons of any type don't touch it
[Wed Mar 5 22:40:38 2014] : Shadow Demon: The demon casts defensively.
[Wed Mar 5 22:40:43 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc so my attack shouldn't have done any damage
[Wed Mar 5 22:40:43 2014] : Shadow Demon: [1d20(16) + 14] = 30
[Wed Mar 5 22:40:54 2014] : Vaddyn: Knowledge Arcana: [1d20(10) + 8] = 18
[Wed Mar 5 22:41:04 2014] : Shadow Demon: A shards of ice rain down on you all.
[Wed Mar 5 22:41:17 2014] : Shadow Demon: Shadow evocation (ice storm)
[Wed Mar 5 22:41:24 2014] : Shadow Demon: Will saves.
[Wed Mar 5 22:41:34 2014] : Vaddyn: Will: [1d20(9) + 4] = 13
[Wed Mar 5 22:41:36 2014] : Hildy: tiger
[Wed Mar 5 22:41:39 2014] : Hildy: [1d20(12) + 5] = 17
[Wed Mar 5 22:41:44 2014] : Miriam: Will: [1d20(19) + 2] = 21
[Wed Mar 5 22:41:48 2014] : Hildy: Will: [1d20(18) + 12] = 30
[Wed Mar 5 22:41:53 2014] : Hildy: ooc 32
[Wed Mar 5 22:42:02 2014] : Hildy: ooc 23 for Mary
[Wed Mar 5 22:42:02 2014] : Shadow Demon: Miriam and Hildy disbelieves.
[Wed Mar 5 22:42:12 2014] : Hildy: ooc Miriam, sorry :-)
[Wed Mar 5 22:42:30 2014] : Miriam: ooc np :)
[Wed Mar 5 22:42:49 2014] : Aeleva: Will: [1d20(3) + 1 + 2] = 6
[Wed Mar 5 22:43:01 2014] : Aeleva: ooc oh wow, all my rolls are better than the next
[Wed Mar 5 22:43:12 2014] : Aeleva: ooc save wise. Perfect :P
[Wed Mar 5 22:43:53 2014] : Shadow Demon: The demon chooses the disbelieve its own spell.
[Wed Mar 5 22:44:00 2014] : Hildy: ooc actually Vaddyn is in my 10 ft radius too
[Wed Mar 5 22:44:05 2014] : Aeleva: ooc roflmao
[Wed Mar 5 22:44:07 2014] : Shadow Demon: Reflex saves for all.
[Wed Mar 5 22:44:14 2014] : Aeleva: Reflex: [1d20(4) + 5 + 5] = 14
[Wed Mar 5 22:44:17 2014] : Vaddyn: Reflex: [1d20(8) + 7] = 15
[Wed Mar 5 22:44:17 2014] : Hildy: Reflex: [1d20(12) + 6] = 18
[Wed Mar 5 22:44:19 2014] : Aeleva: Evasion: At 2nd level and higher, a rogue can avoid even magical and unusual attacks with great agility. If she makes a successful Reflex saving throw against an attack that normally deals half damage on a successful save, she instead takes no damage. Evasion can be used only if the rogue is wearing light armor or no armor. A helpless rogue does not gain the benefit of evasion.
[Wed Mar 5 22:44:41 2014] : Shadow Demon: [5d6(2,5,2,1,5)] = 15 damage to Vaddyn.
[Wed Mar 5 22:44:59 2014] : Shadow Demon: [5d6(3,6,6,2,3) / 2] = 10 damage to Aeleva.
[Wed Mar 5 22:45:15 2014] : Miriam: Reflex: [1d20(20) + 4] = 24
[Wed Mar 5 22:45:20 2014] : Vaddyn: 15 Damage: Vaddyn takes 15 damage. [Wed Mar 5 22:45:22 2014] : Shadow Demon: [5d6(4,1,4,6,2) / 10] = 1 damage to Miriram.
[Wed Mar 5 22:45:48 2014] : Shadow Demon: [5d6(2,2,1,2,1) / 10] = 0 damage to Hildy
[Wed Mar 5 22:45:53 2014] : Aeleva: 10 Damage: Aeleva takes 10 damage. [Wed Mar 5 22:46:06 2014] : Hildy: ooc min od 1 damage?
[Wed Mar 5 22:46:09 2014] : Hildy: ooc of?
[Wed Mar 5 22:46:14 2014] : Miriam: HP Status 74 out of 76.
[Wed Mar 5 22:46:16 2014] : Shadow Demon: ooc yes
[Wed Mar 5 22:46:21 2014] : Hildy: 1 Damage: Hildy takes 1 damage. [Wed Mar 5 22:46:28 2014] : Shadow Demon: Tiger reflex?
[Wed Mar 5 22:46:52 2014] : Hildy: [1d20(16) + 11] = 27
[Wed Mar 5 22:47:07 2014] : Shadow Demon: [5d6(5,3,3,6,2) / 2] = 9 damage to the tiger.
[Wed Mar 5 22:47:15 2014] : Shadow Demon: Reflex: [1d20(15) + 11] = 26
[Wed Mar 5 22:47:21 2014] : Shadow Demon: [3d6(6,4,1) / 10] = 1
[Wed Mar 5 22:47:29 2014] : Shadow Demon: The demon is uninjured.
[Wed Mar 5 22:47:40 2014] : Hildy: ooc more damage than we did for ever ;-)
[Wed Mar 5 22:47:51 2014] : Shadow Demon: There is how a storm of hail all around. This will last for 10 rounds.
[Wed Mar 5 22:49:07 2014] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Mar 5 22:49:30 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc so my non-magical sword should've done nothing?
[Wed Mar 5 22:49:40 2014] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Mar 5 22:50:18 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn backs away and casts a spell
[Wed Mar 5 22:50:35 2014] : Vaddyn: Confusion: Level 3 - Confuses creatures in a 15 ft. radius burst (Will save DC 17) to negate;
Confused creatures actions are determined at the start of their round. (170 ft range; Duration = 7 rounds.)

[Wed Mar 5 22:50:45 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc oh hang on, no
[Wed Mar 5 22:50:57 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc forgot that was burst
[Wed Mar 5 22:51:01 2014] : Hildy: ooc were you about to confuse the tiger?
[Wed Mar 5 22:51:09 2014] : DM: ooc the ice storm does no further damage btw, just reduces perception.
[Wed Mar 5 22:51:42 2014] : Hildy: ooc it can't attack the demon, so who else does a confused tiger attack? ;-)
[Wed Mar 5 22:52:08 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc If I move there and get it and the tiger. It'll attack the closest thing, not the closest thing it can attack
[Wed Mar 5 22:52:43 2014] : Hildy: ooc I suppose it only believes the demon to be magically warder
[Wed Mar 5 22:52:55 2014] : Hildy: ooc warded, so if you confuse it it may attack
[Wed Mar 5 22:53:28 2014] : Hildy: ooc risky, but funny ;-)
[Wed Mar 5 22:53:34 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc VERY risky
[Wed Mar 5 22:53:50 2014] : Miriam: ooc and VERY funny
[Wed Mar 5 22:53:52 2014] : Vaddyn: oco I'd be better firing a spell over your shoulder
[Wed Mar 5 22:54:25 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc I only have one other option and its not a great save DC
[Wed Mar 5 22:54:46 2014] : Vaddyn: Hideous Laughter: Level 1 - Target within 40 feet must pass a DC 15 Will save or fall prone laughing and losing all actions (though not helpless) for 7 rounds. A new save may be attempted each round, and is a full round action.
[Wed Mar 5 22:54:57 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn maintains his inspirational demeanor:+2 competence bonus to attack and damage; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects. (7) rounds left today
[Wed Mar 5 22:55:00 2014] : Vaddyn: done
[Wed Mar 5 22:55:05 2014] : DM: Spell resistance check.
[Wed Mar 5 22:55:10 2014] : Vaddyn: SR Check: [1d20(18) + 7] = 25
[Wed Mar 5 22:55:12 2014] : DM: Will: [1d20(20) + 7] = 27
[Wed Mar 5 22:55:45 2014] : Shadow Demon: The demon attacks Aeleva.
[Wed Mar 5 22:55:49 2014] : Shadow Demon: Claw (touch): [1d20(19) + 11] = 30; Hit: [1d6(3)] = 3 damage and [1d6(5)] = 5 cold damage.
[Wed Mar 5 22:55:49 2014] : Shadow Demon: Claw (touch): [1d20(8) + 11] = 19; Hit: [1d6(1)] = 1 damage and [1d6(2)] = 2 cold damage.
[Wed Mar 5 22:55:51 2014] : Shadow Demon: Bite (touch): [1d20(9) + 11] = 20; Hit: [1d8(7)] = 7 damage and [1d6(5)] = 5 cold damage.
[Wed Mar 5 22:56:13 2014] : Shadow Demon: [3 + 5 + 1 + 2 + 7 + 5] = 23 damage
[Wed Mar 5 22:56:32 2014] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Mar 5 22:56:42 2014] : Hildy: Hildy took damage...
[Wed Mar 5 22:56:44 2014] : Hildy: Concentration: [1d20(11) + 12] = 23
[Wed Mar 5 22:56:58 2014] : DM: pass
[Wed Mar 5 22:57:04 2014] : Aeleva: 23 Damage: Aeleva takes 23 damage. [Wed Mar 5 22:57:33 2014] : Hildy: Wolf: Hildy completes his Summon Monster II spell - Augmented Celestial Wolf (AC 14, 17 HP, CMD 16 (18 vs trip)) lasts for 7 rounds
[Wed Mar 5 22:57:47 2014] : DM: Will save for wolf
[Wed Mar 5 22:58:09 2014] : Hildy: ooc just a sec, have to find it
[Wed Mar 5 22:59:13 2014] : Hildy: [1d20(8) + 1] = 9
[Wed Mar 5 22:59:45 2014] : Hildy: Bite: Wolf: [1d20(4) + 4] = 8; Damage: [1d6(5) + 3] = 8 HP and Trip ([1d20(18) + 4] = 22 vs CMB)
[Wed Mar 5 22:59:54 2014] : DM: Fail, it cannot attack.
[Wed Mar 5 23:00:18 2014] : Hildy: OK, illusion is still active?
[Wed Mar 5 23:01:16 2014] : Hildy: Spellcraft: [1d20(14) + 10] = 24
[Wed Mar 5 23:01:31 2014] : DM: ooc yes, the demon is still surrounded by the shadow protection from good.
[Wed Mar 5 23:01:52 2014] : Hildy: Hildy has a the spell he heard previously
[Wed Mar 5 23:02:26 2014] : Hildy: Cure Serious Wounds: Level 3 - Heals [3d8(7,6,3) + 7] = 23 HP
[Wed Mar 5 23:02:34 2014] : Hildy: Hildy heals Aeleva
[Wed Mar 5 23:02:37 2014] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Mar 5 23:02:45 2014] : DM: Miriam?
[Wed Mar 5 23:02:53 2014] : Hildy: Hildy has a think about the spell he heard previously
[Wed Mar 5 23:03:13 2014] : Miriam: Miriam steps around to flank with Aeleva and attacks
[Wed Mar 5 23:03:18 2014] : Miriam: +1 Warhammer: [1d20(1) + 16] = 17 Damage: [1d8(4) + 10] = 14 HP.
[Wed Mar 5 23:03:27 2014] : Miriam: Done
[Wed Mar 5 23:03:42 2014] : DM: Hit, no damage.
[Wed Mar 5 23:03:47 2014] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Mar 5 23:04:10 2014] : Aeleva: Healing: Regain 23 HP. [Wed Mar 5 23:05:35 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva tries again, hoping her rapier will gain in strength as she aims for one particularly visible piece of the shadow
[Wed Mar 5 23:05:39 2014] : Aeleva: Rapier +1: Attack: [1d20(14) + 18] = 32 - Damage: [1d6(1) + 1 + 4] = 6
[Wed Mar 5 23:05:42 2014] : Aeleva: Sneak attack: [3d6(3,2,1)] = 6
[Wed Mar 5 23:07:21 2014] : DM: No damage
[Wed Mar 5 23:07:28 2014] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Mar 5 23:08:26 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc hmmm
[Wed Mar 5 23:08:56 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn drops his useless sword and draws his whip
[Wed Mar 5 23:09:00 2014] : Vaddyn: Dazzling Display: Vaddyn attempts to Demoralize the enemies within 30ft with his whip. [1d20(11) + 16] = 27. [Wed Mar 5 23:09:21 2014] : DM: Will: [1d20(17) + 7] = 24
[Wed Mar 5 23:09:33 2014] : DM: Shaken
[Wed Mar 5 23:09:38 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn maintains his inspirational demeanor:+2 competence bonus to attack and damage; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects. (6) rounds left today
[Wed Mar 5 23:09:42 2014] : Vaddyn: done
[Wed Mar 5 23:10:02 2014] : Shadow Demon: The shadow demon attacks Aeleva again
[Wed Mar 5 23:10:05 2014] : Shadow Demon: Claw (touch): [1d20(7) + 11] = 18; Hit: [1d6(6)] = 6 damage and [1d6(2)] = 2 cold damage.
[Wed Mar 5 23:10:06 2014] : Shadow Demon: Claw (touch): [1d20(6) + 11] = 17; Hit: [1d6(5)] = 5 damage and [1d6(4)] = 4 cold damage.
[Wed Mar 5 23:10:09 2014] : Shadow Demon: Bite (touch): [1d20(9) + 11] = 20; Hit: [1d8(5)] = 5 damage and [1d6(4)] = 4 cold damage.
[Wed Mar 5 23:10:24 2014] : Shadow Demon: [6 + 2 + 5 + 4 + 5 + 4] = 26 damage
[Wed Mar 5 23:10:42 2014] : Aeleva: 26 Damage: Aeleva takes 26 damage. [Wed Mar 5 23:10:49 2014] : Shadow Demon: It's protection spell disipates.
[Wed Mar 5 23:11:01 2014] : DM: Hildy, unleash the tiger.
[Wed Mar 5 23:11:32 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc Send forth the... cats of... heaven?
[Wed Mar 5 23:11:41 2014] : DM: ooc lol!
[Wed Mar 5 23:11:48 2014] : Hildy: Seeing that the protection has gone, the tiger and the wolf step in
[Wed Mar 5 23:12:21 2014] : Hildy: Bite: Wolf: [1d20(8) + 4] = 12; Damage: [1d6(6) + 3] = 9 HP and Trip ([1d20(13) + 4] = 17 vs CMB)
[Wed Mar 5 23:12:31 2014] : DM: Miss
[Wed Mar 5 23:12:37 2014] : Hildy: Tiger - Bite: [1d20(6) + 13] = 19; Damage: [2d6(5,3) + 14] = 22 HP and Grab ([1d20(16) + 19] = 35 vs CMD)
[Wed Mar 5 23:12:39 2014] : Hildy: Claw: Tiger: [1d20(11) + 14] = 25; Damage: [1d8(3) + 14] = 17 HP and Grab ([1d20(18) + 19] = 37 vs CMD)
[Wed Mar 5 23:12:40 2014] : Hildy: Claw: Tiger: [1d20(17) + 14] = 31; Damage: [1d8(2) + 14] = 16 HP and Grab ([1d20(1) + 19] = 20 vs CMD)
[Wed Mar 5 23:13:25 2014] : Hildy: Hildy taps Miriam
[Wed Mar 5 23:13:29 2014] : DM: The tiger shreds the demon it tatters.
[Wed Mar 5 23:13:54 2014] : Miriam: "I like that tiger"
[Wed Mar 5 23:14:09 2014] : DM: 1100 XP each.
[Wed Mar 5 23:14:25 2014] : Vaddyn: "I now beleive all the tales I have heard of those things. Horrific!"
[Wed Mar 5 23:14:46 2014] : DM: ooc Gah, so many mistakes in that.
[Wed Mar 5 23:14:58 2014] : Hildy: "Well, I felt as a last resort as we were struggling with a creature of evil that is not all there"
[Wed Mar 5 23:15:06 2014] : Hildy: "I had no chance myself"
[Wed Mar 5 23:15:18 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn stops performing. Bardsong effect ends.
[Wed Mar 5 23:15:22 2014] : Hildy: ooc it happens David, it's hard to be DM!
[Wed Mar 5 23:15:30 2014] : Miriam: "I don't really think I damaged it at all"
[Wed Mar 5 23:15:39 2014] : Vaddyn: "I felt powerless to stop it"
[Wed Mar 5 23:15:52 2014] : DM: ooc Miraim you did 3 damage on a crit.
[Wed Mar 5 23:15:57 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc lol
[Wed Mar 5 23:16:28 2014] : Vaddyn: I'm very glad I got the glitterdust on it
[Wed Mar 5 23:16:30 2014] : Miriam: ooc I know, but Miriam didn't really notice, she's used to doing huge amounts of damage
[Wed Mar 5 23:16:37 2014] : Aeleva: ooc :D
[Wed Mar 5 23:16:42 2014] : Hildy: "As I said earlier there are steps that we as a team need to take"
[Wed Mar 5 23:17:03 2014] : Hildy: "To mitigate such issues in the future"
[Wed Mar 5 23:17:11 2014] : Vaddyn: "Yes, we need to prepare"
[Wed Mar 5 23:17:15 2014] : Miriam: "Can my hammer be improved to help with that?"
[Wed Mar 5 23:17:27 2014] : DM: ooc bless weapon spell.
[Wed Mar 5 23:17:37 2014] : Hildy: "Aeleva and Miriam at the very least need exotic, non-magical weapons that can be enchanted by a scroll"
[Wed Mar 5 23:17:47 2014] : Hildy: ooc bless weapon is Paladin only
[Wed Mar 5 23:18:25 2014] : Hildy: "This is a cheap option"
[Wed Mar 5 23:18:27 2014] : Miriam: "Both my hammer and axe are magical"
[Wed Mar 5 23:18:59 2014] : Hildy: "Yes, but less able to hurt more powerful demons or devils"
[Wed Mar 5 23:19:58 2014] : Hildy: "I recently learned to write scrolls, and I intend to write such things so that we can have contingency"
[Wed Mar 5 23:21:07 2014] : Aeleva: "This sounds like a plan"
[Wed Mar 5 23:21:26 2014] : Aeleva: "Because trying to skew a shadow thing isn't exactly really working"
[Wed Mar 5 23:22:09 2014] : Miriam: "I really want to know what we can do about creatures like this"
[Wed Mar 5 23:22:35 2014] : Vaddyn: "Nothing for now, but when we get back to town we can plan"
[Wed Mar 5 23:23:22 2014] : Vaddyn: "We need to rest soon"
[Wed Mar 5 23:23:23 2014] : Hildy: "Vaddyn probably has lots of lore to assist us"
[Wed Mar 5 23:23:37 2014] : Hildy: "Yes, I am depleted, though not totally so"
[Wed Mar 5 23:23:45 2014] : Hildy: "Shall we rest here?"
[Wed Mar 5 23:24:01 2014] : Vaddyn: "I'm sure I can dig out a few facts to aid us. Perhaps the town has other sources I can draw on"
[Wed Mar 5 23:24:21 2014] : Miriam: "Do you want to go back up to search?"
[Wed Mar 5 23:24:29 2014] : Vaddyn: "Is it secure?"
[Wed Mar 5 23:24:46 2014] : Hildy: "No idea"
[Wed Mar 5 23:24:52 2014] : Hildy: "We can post a watch"
[Wed Mar 5 23:25:21 2014] : Miriam: Miriam has a look around the chamber, searching for beads
[Wed Mar 5 23:25:26 2014] : Vaddyn: "I didn't mean this drowned town, Miriam"
[Wed Mar 5 23:25:37 2014] : Miriam: "Oh, sorry"
[Wed Mar 5 23:25:52 2014] : Hildy: "Vaddyn, I meant about they types of exotic weapons we may need. It will wait till we return to the town"
[Wed Mar 5 23:26:10 2014] : Vaddyn: "Indeed. Now is not the time"
[Wed Mar 5 23:26:19 2014] : Hildy: "OK, let's rest..."
[Wed Mar 5 23:26:31 2014] : Vaddyn: "I'll take first watch if you will attend to injuries, Hildy"
[Wed Mar 5 23:26:37 2014] : Hildy: "Give me 15 minutes to pray and I can help us to rest"
[Wed Mar 5 23:26:55 2014] : Hildy: "Anyone injured?"
[Wed Mar 5 23:27:02 2014] : DM: You recover the beads from the troglodyte corpse and a necklace of twisted silver with a purple gem set within.
[Wed Mar 5 23:27:12 2014] : Miriam: "Not really, just a minor scratch"
[Wed Mar 5 23:27:16 2014] : Hildy: Hildy channels positive energy. All living creatures in a 30 ft radius gain [4d6(6,6,4,3)] = 19 HP healing.
[Wed Mar 5 23:27:27 2014] : Aeleva: Healing: Regain 19 HP. [Wed Mar 5 23:27:27 2014] : Vaddyn: Healing: Regain 19 HP. [Wed Mar 5 23:27:34 2014] : Hildy: Healing: Regain 19 HP. [Wed Mar 5 23:27:34 2014] : Miriam: Miriam takes the objects and puts them someplace safe
[Wed Mar 5 23:27:38 2014] : Hildy: Hildy channels positive energy. All living creatures in a 30 ft radius gain [4d6(5,2,2,1)] = 10 HP healing.
[Wed Mar 5 23:27:54 2014] : Miriam: Healing: Regain 19 HP. [Wed Mar 5 23:28:09 2014] : DM: The necklace is worth 300 gp.
[Wed Mar 5 23:28:23 2014] : DM: GAME END