Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Feb 12 19:58:46 2014] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Feb 12 19:59:36 2014] : DM: You've just spoken to Thomaz, the wizard attached to the millitary command here in Port Dagger.
[Wed Feb 12 20:00:17 2014] : DM: You've heard about the ancient ruins revealed in the Wilds when a lake suddenly and unexpectedly drain.
[Wed Feb 12 20:01:12 2014] : DM: Both Thomaz and the millitary commander Varius and interested in learning more about this.
[Wed Feb 12 20:02:00 2014] : DM: Thomaz for any information about the ancient civilization and Varius to see if this event is going to affect the stability and security of the border.
[Wed Feb 12 20:02:37 2014] : DM: Do you decide to investigate or do you have other plans?
[Wed Feb 12 20:03:35 2014] : Vaddyn: "This sounds interesting."
[Wed Feb 12 20:03:58 2014] : Miriam: ooc I want to go and investigate the ruins
[Wed Feb 12 20:04:06 2014] : Hildy: "It does indeed"
[Wed Feb 12 20:04:11 2014] : Miriam: "Let's see what's there"
[Wed Feb 12 20:04:36 2014] : Aeleva: "I'm not too keen on the Wild again, but hey, wthat's adventure I suppose"
[Wed Feb 12 20:04:55 2014] : DM: ooc you have time to prepare, buy supplies, writes scrolls etc.
[Wed Feb 12 20:05:35 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc I'm currently looking up some stuff to buy
[Wed Feb 12 20:06:05 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc do we have a total amount of money from splitting the loot?
[Wed Feb 12 20:07:31 2014] : Aeleva: ooc yes, this would help.
[Wed Feb 12 20:07:45 2014] : Artur (enter): 20:07
[Wed Feb 12 20:07:55 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc Henry! \o/
[Wed Feb 12 20:07:58 2014] : Artur: ooc evening all
[Wed Feb 12 20:08:14 2014] : Miriam: ooc Hi there :D Good to see you
[Wed Feb 12 20:08:33 2014] : DM: ooc Hi Henry, all settled in, then?
[Wed Feb 12 20:08:41 2014] : Hildy: Hildy spends some time (and a little money) writing some contingency scrolls
[Wed Feb 12 20:08:53 2014] : Artur: ooc nope - actual moving is tomorrow; we've just got everything in boxes today
[Wed Feb 12 20:09:06 2014] : Hildy: ooc I thought you might be on dialup ;-)
[Wed Feb 12 20:09:15 2014] : Miriam: ooc Packed already? Awesome!
[Wed Feb 12 20:09:29 2014] : Hildy: Hildy spends some time (and a little money) writing some contingency scrolls
[Wed Feb 12 20:10:11 2014] : Aeleva: ooc I need to up my AC. I never know what to take to do that...
[Wed Feb 12 20:10:11 2014] : DM: ooc Artur, everyone is prepping before heading out to the ruins.
[Wed Feb 12 20:10:43 2014] : Miriam: ooc Higher Dex, Amulet of natural armour, magic armour
[Wed Feb 12 20:10:43 2014] : Artur: ooc thanks
[Wed Feb 12 20:10:46 2014] : Artur: ooc thanksI
[Wed Feb 12 20:10:58 2014] : Artur: ooc I'm basically ready - built Artur as all set to go
[Wed Feb 12 20:11:03 2014] : Hildy: "I believe there was talks of trolls and troglodytes..."
[Wed Feb 12 20:11:17 2014] : Hildy: "Does anyone know anything about them?"
[Wed Feb 12 20:11:34 2014] : Vaddyn: "Hmm, let me think..."
[Wed Feb 12 20:11:57 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc nature?
[Wed Feb 12 20:12:02 2014] : DM: Thomaz said trolls needed fire or acid to prevent them regenerating.
[Wed Feb 12 20:12:07 2014] : Miriam: "Yes, so some acid wouldn't go amiss"
[Wed Feb 12 20:12:18 2014] : Artur: Artur said fire was not a problem
[Wed Feb 12 20:12:49 2014] : Hildy: ooc is there time to craft anything DM?
[Wed Feb 12 20:12:55 2014] : Hildy: ooc other than scrolls
[Wed Feb 12 20:12:57 2014] : Miriam: "Don't know about troglodytes, but Thomaz said they shouldn' be a problem in small groups"
[Wed Feb 12 20:13:11 2014] : Vaddyn: Knowledge Nature: [1d20(5) + 8] = 13
[Wed Feb 12 20:13:14 2014] : Vaddyn: Lore Master - Take 20: Vaddyn takes 20 on his next knowledge roll.
[Wed Feb 12 20:13:16 2014] : Vaddyn: Knowledge Nature: LoreMaster: [20 + 8] = 28
[Wed Feb 12 20:13:18 2014] : DM: ooc you can take as much time as you like
[Wed Feb 12 20:15:11 2014] : Aeleva: ooc so anyone knows how much money we have total?
[Wed Feb 12 20:15:13 2014] : DM: Trolls are powerful, brutal giants that regenerate unless damaged by fire or acid. Their powerful claws are particularly vicious.
[Wed Feb 12 20:15:23 2014] : Hildy: "I can spend time making some magic items if anyone has need"
[Wed Feb 12 20:15:28 2014] : Hildy: ooc wondrous
[Wed Feb 12 20:16:12 2014] : Hildy: "Or upgrading them"
[Wed Feb 12 20:16:31 2014] : Hildy: ooc is someone taking that marvellous shield?
[Wed Feb 12 20:17:01 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc no use to me
[Wed Feb 12 20:17:15 2014] : Artur: ooc nor me
[Wed Feb 12 20:17:18 2014] : Aeleva: ooc I'm a two handed fighting type...
[Wed Feb 12 20:18:34 2014] : Hildy: ooc I already have a +2
[Wed Feb 12 20:18:35 2014] : Miriam: ooc As am I, I can hit harder that way ;)\
[Wed Feb 12 20:18:45 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc sell then?
[Wed Feb 12 20:19:12 2014] : Hildy: ooc for another 8000 gp you can get it animated ;-)
[Wed Feb 12 20:19:34 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc bloody used shield salesmen!
[Wed Feb 12 20:20:04 2014] : Miriam: ooc That is so cool (and handy), but not really something for an impetuous barbarian
[Wed Feb 12 20:20:29 2014] : Hildy: ooc it's way better than mine, but my item values are probably above most of the party's already
[Wed Feb 12 20:20:45 2014] : Hildy: ooc OK, sold for approx 10,000 gp
[Wed Feb 12 20:21:07 2014] : Hildy: ooc Henry, can you add the sale value for Waltham's gear to the loot please?
[Wed Feb 12 20:21:30 2014] : Artur: ooc will do
[Wed Feb 12 20:22:20 2014] : Hildy: "Does anyone want this leather armour?"
[Wed Feb 12 20:22:26 2014] : Hildy: ooc studded +2
[Wed Feb 12 20:22:47 2014] : Vaddyn: "I'm fine with what I have thanks"
[Wed Feb 12 20:24:34 2014] : Hildy: "Anyone? It's going to be hawked otherwise"
[Wed Feb 12 20:24:48 2014] : Miriam: "Better sell it then"
[Wed Feb 12 20:24:58 2014] : Aeleva: ooc yes, me!
[Wed Feb 12 20:25:08 2014] : Aeleva: "I think it looks better than mine"
[Wed Feb 12 20:25:16 2014] : Aeleva: "Let's sell mine and I'll take that one"
[Wed Feb 12 20:25:21 2014] : Aeleva: ooc I have a +1
[Wed Feb 12 20:25:42 2014] : Hildy: "OK"
[Wed Feb 12 20:26:56 2014] : DM: Sell the +1 armour for 500 GP
[Wed Feb 12 20:26:57 2014] : Miriam: "I wouldn't mind a slightly better armour than then the one I've got" (+1 Agile breast plate)
[Wed Feb 12 20:27:03 2014] : Hildy: "I'm ready to leave"
[Wed Feb 12 20:27:06 2014] : Hildy: ooc Done Dm
[Wed Feb 12 20:27:22 2014] : Hildy: "Umm, good for you Miriam"
[Wed Feb 12 20:27:48 2014] : Hildy: "I believe to make the magic stronger would cost you 6000 gp"
[Wed Feb 12 20:27:53 2014] : Artur: ooc I've added Waltham's gear. There's a +1 Ring of Prot; there's a +1 Mithral Shirt, and some guns.
[Wed Feb 12 20:28:13 2014] : Miriam: "That's a bit our of my reach, for the moment"
[Wed Feb 12 20:29:03 2014] : Hildy: ooc sale value 7385 gp
[Wed Feb 12 20:29:11 2014] : Hildy: ooc I can use a calculator! ;-)
[Wed Feb 12 20:29:24 2014] : Aeleva: ooc darn, I need to pull the wiki page
[Wed Feb 12 20:29:36 2014] : Artur: ooc may want to keep the mithral shirt or RoP?
[Wed Feb 12 20:29:41 2014] : Hildy: ooc unless someone wants any of his gear
[Wed Feb 12 20:30:13 2014] : Hildy: I could use such a ring"
[Wed Feb 12 20:30:16 2014] : Hildy: "I could use such a ring"
[Wed Feb 12 20:30:22 2014] : Artur: ooc I may have to head off guys - Artur's already got the gear :)
[Wed Feb 12 20:30:23 2014] : Vaddyn: "Take it then"
[Wed Feb 12 20:30:33 2014] : Artur: ooc see you next week - from the new house!
[Wed Feb 12 20:30:51 2014] : Artur (exit): 20:30
[Wed Feb 12 20:31:10 2014] : Aeleva: ooc I'm at a loss, we got 8000 GP total?
[Wed Feb 12 20:31:13 2014] : Aeleva: ooc or each? ;)
[Wed Feb 12 20:31:21 2014] : Aeleva: ooc sorry, 13000
[Wed Feb 12 20:31:30 2014] : Miriam: "Hmm, such a ring would come in handy for me as well, in the future"
[Wed Feb 12 20:32:14 2014] : Hildy: "Take it Miriam, he was your friend afterall"
[Wed Feb 12 20:32:28 2014] : Hildy: ooc and I already have a higher AC
[Wed Feb 12 20:33:15 2014] : Hildy: "Is this Mithral shirt any use to anyone?"
[Wed Feb 12 20:33:47 2014] : Miriam: "If you're sure"
[Wed Feb 12 20:33:57 2014] : Vaddyn: "I think its lighter then mine, but the weight does not bother me overly"
[Wed Feb 12 20:34:14 2014] : Aeleva: ooc better than the studded leather?
[Wed Feb 12 20:34:26 2014] : Hildy: "Vaddyn, it should make you more agile"
[Wed Feb 12 20:34:34 2014] : Hildy: ooc probably!
[Wed Feb 12 20:35:17 2014] : Miriam: ooc Oops, I already have one
[Wed Feb 12 20:35:30 2014] : Aeleva: ooc actually, it is. better dex
[Wed Feb 12 20:35:41 2014] : Hildy: ooc yes, and cheaper to enhance further
[Wed Feb 12 20:35:44 2014] : Aeleva: ooc ok, I give back my studded leather +2 and take the mithral+1
[Wed Feb 12 20:35:46 2014] : Miriam: ooc Lower ACP as well
[Wed Feb 12 20:35:51 2014] : Vaddyn: "I have never felt constrained by this one"
[Wed Feb 12 20:36:05 2014] : Miriam: ooc Hilday can take the ring
[Wed Feb 12 20:36:23 2014] : Aeleva: "So, coming to think of it, I should probably take this mithral shirt"
[Wed Feb 12 20:36:39 2014] : Aeleva: "I have never worn anything but leather, this is a strange material"
[Wed Feb 12 20:37:09 2014] : Vaddyn: "Surprisingly light isn't it"
[Wed Feb 12 20:37:24 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva puts on the armor
[Wed Feb 12 20:37:26 2014] : Hildy: "OK, there is a large amount of gold to share. Mostly between the 3 of you"
[Wed Feb 12 20:37:29 2014] : Aeleva: "Wow. It is."
[Wed Feb 12 20:37:34 2014] : Aeleva: Acrobatics: [1d20(20) + 15] = 35
[Wed Feb 12 20:37:40 2014] : Hildy: "Ooooh!"
[Wed Feb 12 20:37:57 2014] : Aeleva: She does a salto and lands on her feet
[Wed Feb 12 20:38:00 2014] : Miriam: ooc Nice!
[Wed Feb 12 20:38:12 2014] : Hildy: "I will take my share of the armour, 2000 gp"
[Wed Feb 12 20:38:17 2014] : Aeleva: "Wow, and it gives me even more freedom than my previous one"
[Wed Feb 12 20:38:17 2014] : Miriam: "You're very dextrous"
[Wed Feb 12 20:38:25 2014] : Hildy: "That leaves 5000 each for the 3 of you"
[Wed Feb 12 20:38:34 2014] : Aeleva: 5000 GP?
[Wed Feb 12 20:38:35 2014] : Hildy: "And 1000 or so in the kitty"
[Wed Feb 12 20:38:43 2014] : Hildy: ooc yes
[Wed Feb 12 20:38:44 2014] : Aeleva: "Are you sure? I just got this amazing armor"
[Wed Feb 12 20:38:55 2014] : Aeleva: ooc sorry, should have been in character
[Wed Feb 12 20:39:15 2014] : Aeleva: "Wouldn't that take from my share?"
[Wed Feb 12 20:39:56 2014] : Hildy: "It was Waltham's..."
[Wed Feb 12 20:40:01 2014] : Miriam: "5000 gp? Then I can afford the upgrade for my armour" :)
[Wed Feb 12 20:40:23 2014] : Hildy: "Work it out between you. There is 15,000 for the 3 of you"
[Wed Feb 12 20:40:35 2014] : Vaddyn: "Wow!"
[Wed Feb 12 20:41:04 2014] : Hildy: ooc the mithral chain shirt costs 2100 gp, which is about 1/2 the cost of the +2 studded
[Wed Feb 12 20:41:06 2014] : Vaddyn: "Hildy, you said you could craft things? How long would that take?"
[Wed Feb 12 20:41:17 2014] : Hildy: "A couple of days"
[Wed Feb 12 20:41:32 2014] : Vaddyn: "Hmm, I dont suppose we have that long in town, do we"
[Wed Feb 12 20:41:41 2014] : Hildy: "I may need your help, or that of Artur"
[Wed Feb 12 20:41:53 2014] : Hildy: "That town isn't going anywhere"
[Wed Feb 12 20:42:14 2014] : Aeleva: ooc if I upgrade the armor to "shadow" for example, the cost is difference between the +1 item and the +1 AND shadow item? Or how does this work?
[Wed Feb 12 20:42:28 2014] : Hildy: ooc what does shadow cost?
[Wed Feb 12 20:42:51 2014] : Aeleva: ooc a mithral shirt +1 with shadow is 5800
[Wed Feb 12 20:42:51 2014] : Hildy: ooc +3,750
[Wed Feb 12 20:42:57 2014] : Aeleva: ooc a mithral +1 is 2100
[Wed Feb 12 20:43:07 2014] : Aeleva: ooc yeah
[Wed Feb 12 20:46:43 2014] : Aeleva: Stealth: [1d20(3) + 12] = 15
[Wed Feb 12 20:46:45 2014] : Miriam: ooc Ypu pay just the cost difference
[Wed Feb 12 20:47:34 2014] : Hildy: "OK, are we ready to go?"
[Wed Feb 12 20:48:00 2014] : Aeleva: "I think we are."
[Wed Feb 12 20:48:52 2014] : Miriam: "When could you get around to updating my armour?"
[Wed Feb 12 20:49:01 2014] : Vaddyn: "I think so."
[Wed Feb 12 20:49:16 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc just buying one or two last things
[Wed Feb 12 20:49:58 2014] : DM: ooc Hildy only has craft wonderous I believe. WOuld need craft magic armour to upgrade armour
[Wed Feb 12 20:50:51 2014] : Aeleva: ooc I saw an armor with the "INTEL INSIDE" logo when I read "update" :D
[Wed Feb 12 20:51:12 2014] : Miriam: ooc OK, I misunderstood then
[Wed Feb 12 20:51:20 2014] : Miriam: ooc LOL@Delphine
[Wed Feb 12 20:51:26 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc you have to take it off and put it back on again after updating
[Wed Feb 12 20:51:35 2014] : Hildy: ooc that was the full cost to get someone in town to do it
[Wed Feb 12 20:52:01 2014] : Miriam: ooc DM, is there someone here that could do that for me?
[Wed Feb 12 20:52:15 2014] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Feb 12 20:52:30 2014] : Miriam: ooc Consider my armour upgraded then
[Wed Feb 12 20:52:43 2014] : Aeleva: ooc same with me :D
[Wed Feb 12 20:53:23 2014] : DM: Two days later you head out, back along the road to the west.
[Wed Feb 12 20:53:44 2014] : Hildy: Hildy gets Artur to help him add some camouflage to his cloak
[Wed Feb 12 20:54:24 2014] : DM: Two further days sees you close to the ruins, you look down on the muddy depression, blackened walls standing up with broken teeth.
[Wed Feb 12 20:54:54 2014] : DM: From the ridgeline you see two large greenish skinned humanoids picking their way through the debris on the old shoreline.
[Wed Feb 12 20:55:08 2014] : DM: The two trolls haven't noticed you yet.
[Wed Feb 12 20:56:58 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn upgrades his armour and gets a nice set of goggles
[Wed Feb 12 20:58:07 2014] : DM: There's no cover or concealment between the ridge and the shore.
[Wed Feb 12 20:58:48 2014] : Hildy: "Well, let's start with some magic"
[Wed Feb 12 20:59:36 2014] : Hildy: "Miriam..."
[Wed Feb 12 20:59:38 2014] : Hildy: Bull's Strength: Level 2 - Touched creature gains 4 Str
[Wed Feb 12 20:59:44 2014] : Miriam: "Yes, Hildy"
[Wed Feb 12 21:01:18 2014] : Hildy: Shield of Faith: Level 1 - Hildy grants the touched creature a +3 deflection bonus to AC . (Duration: 7 minutes)
[Wed Feb 12 21:01:51 2014] : Hildy: Hildy touches Aeleva with the shield
[Wed Feb 12 21:02:28 2014] : Hildy: ooc does not stack with Ring of protection, so effectively a +2
[Wed Feb 12 21:02:40 2014] : Hildy: "That should help"
[Wed Feb 12 21:02:48 2014] : Miriam: "Thank you"
[Wed Feb 12 21:02:58 2014] : Aeleva: "Oh thanks"
[Wed Feb 12 21:02:59 2014] : Miriam: Miriam flexes her bulging muscles
[Wed Feb 12 21:03:23 2014] : Hildy: "What's the plan?" Just charge in as usual?"
[Wed Feb 12 21:03:31 2014] : Miriam: ooc How long for the Bull's Strength?
[Wed Feb 12 21:03:37 2014] : Hildy: ooc 7 minutes
[Wed Feb 12 21:03:37 2014] : Miriam: "That's what I do best"
[Wed Feb 12 21:03:43 2014] : Hildy: ooc I just added it to the node
[Wed Feb 12 21:03:53 2014] : Aeleva: "I usually don't charge but like to hide. This is not going to work"
[Wed Feb 12 21:03:56 2014] : Aeleva: "Let's just go in"
[Wed Feb 12 21:04:04 2014] : Hildy: "Vaddyn, a little inspiration would not go amiss"
[Wed Feb 12 21:04:22 2014] : Miriam: "How about I lure them over here and you lie in waiting for them"
[Wed Feb 12 21:04:36 2014] : Hildy: "How about we lure them with a summon?"
[Wed Feb 12 21:04:46 2014] : Vaddyn: "I can handle that"
[Wed Feb 12 21:05:04 2014] : Hildy: "Nice one"
[Wed Feb 12 21:05:10 2014] : Miriam: Miriam dismounts and takes up a position in front of the others
[Wed Feb 12 21:05:14 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc what would attract trolls ?
[Wed Feb 12 21:05:25 2014] : DM: ooc anything that looks remotely edible?
[Wed Feb 12 21:05:29 2014] : Miriam: ooc Fresh meat?
[Wed Feb 12 21:05:32 2014] : Hildy: ooc a billygoat?
[Wed Feb 12 21:05:57 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc silent image of a big meaty cow?
[Wed Feb 12 21:06:32 2014] : DM: Roll initiative
[Wed Feb 12 21:06:35 2014] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(12) + 2] = 14
[Wed Feb 12 21:06:40 2014] : Vaddyn: Initiative: [1d20(4) + 5] = 9
[Wed Feb 12 21:06:47 2014] : Hildy: Initiative: [1d20(16) + 4] = 20
[Wed Feb 12 21:06:52 2014] : Aeleva: Initiative: [1d20(10) + 7] = 17
[Wed Feb 12 21:06:58 2014] : Hildy: ooc summon 1 has a pony
[Wed Feb 12 21:07:11 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc that'll do
[Wed Feb 12 21:07:47 2014] : Miriam: Initiative: [1d20(14) + 8] = 22
[Wed Feb 12 21:07:59 2014] : DM: Miriam, your turn.
[Wed Feb 12 21:08:19 2014] : Miriam: Miriam moves forward (double move)
[Wed Feb 12 21:08:52 2014] : DM: The trolls notice you approaching
[Wed Feb 12 21:08:58 2014] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Feb 12 21:09:01 2014] : Miriam: "Hello there, gentlemen"
[Wed Feb 12 21:09:14 2014] : Hildy: ooc we had a plan??
[Wed Feb 12 21:09:25 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc yeah
[Wed Feb 12 21:09:46 2014] : Aeleva: ooc she's luring them in ;)
[Wed Feb 12 21:10:00 2014] : Hildy: ooc and for that we had a plan"
[Wed Feb 12 21:10:19 2014] : Hildy: ooc I can't buff you there
[Wed Feb 12 21:10:40 2014] : Miriam: ooc I already was buffed, wasn't I?
[Wed Feb 12 21:10:50 2014] : Hildy: Hildy mutters something about people failing to listen
[Wed Feb 12 21:11:02 2014] : Hildy: Blessing of Fervour: Level 4 - You grant a boon to up to 7 creatures, no 2 of which can be more than 30 feet apart. (Range: 42 feet; Duration: 7 rounds).
Each round, recipients can choose: