Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Jan 15 19:58:23 2014] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Jan 15 19:59:40 2014] : Aeleva: ooc have we moved towards Fort Dagger already?
[Wed Jan 15 19:59:44 2014] : DM: Two days later sees you on the military road between Fort Buckler and Fort Cutlass. Clouds have gathered and persistent light rain has been falling since dawn.
[Wed Jan 15 20:00:30 2014] : Hildy: ooc need to refresh spells, don't need hide from undead
[Wed Jan 15 20:00:55 2014] : DM: Night is appoaching and you're looking forwards to a dry night spent a Buckler Three watchtower.
[Wed Jan 15 20:01:03 2014] : Vaddyn: "This rain is depressing"
[Wed Jan 15 20:01:17 2014] : Aeleva: "I so hate this weather. Reminds me of this strange Island across the Channel."
[Wed Jan 15 20:01:33 2014] : Miriam: "A nice dry, warm bed after a hot bath and an even hotter meal"
[Wed Jan 15 20:01:34 2014] : Aeleva: "I used to hate the weather there"
[Wed Jan 15 20:02:08 2014] : DM: In the grey, murky light of early twilight you see the squat tower of stone ahead.
[Wed Jan 15 20:02:14 2014] : Aeleva: ooc sorry, what level are we?
[Wed Jan 15 20:02:28 2014] : Vaddyn: "Almost there"
[Wed Jan 15 20:02:28 2014] : Hildy: ooc 7
[Wed Jan 15 20:03:08 2014] : DM: You've passed many such towers in the past two days but the otherwise familiar outline doesn't look quite right.
[Wed Jan 15 20:03:37 2014] : DM: You're still about half a kilometer away. What do you do?
[Wed Jan 15 20:03:39 2014] : Miriam: ooc What looks not right about it?
[Wed Jan 15 20:03:42 2014] : Vaddyn: Knowledge Engineering: [1d20(14) + 8] = 22
[Wed Jan 15 20:04:03 2014] : Aeleva: Perception: [1d20(10) + 11] = 21
[Wed Jan 15 20:04:31 2014] : Aeleva: Knowledge Engineering: [1d20(14) + 1] = 15
[Wed Jan 15 20:04:37 2014] : Vaddyn: "Theres something not quite right about that"
[Wed Jan 15 20:04:42 2014] : DM: The outside of the battlements looks wrong.
[Wed Jan 15 20:05:34 2014] : Vaddyn: "Its as if some of the stones are missing"
[Wed Jan 15 20:05:57 2014] : Vaddyn: "The battlements have been... ruined"
[Wed Jan 15 20:05:58 2014] : Aeleva: "Is it going to fall?"
[Wed Jan 15 20:06:18 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva looks intently at the tower
[Wed Jan 15 20:06:18 2014] : DM: It's hard to tell from such a distance.
[Wed Jan 15 20:06:26 2014] : Hildy: "The rest have all been in good repair, no?"
[Wed Jan 15 20:06:26 2014] : Vaddyn: "I'm more concerned about those who are, or where, inside"
[Wed Jan 15 20:06:34 2014] : Aeleva: "I can't see anything wrong with it really"
[Wed Jan 15 20:06:46 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn points out the differences
[Wed Jan 15 20:06:50 2014] : Aeleva: says Aeleva, squinting
[Wed Jan 15 20:06:52 2014] : DM: ooc yes, all the other towers are well maintained.
[Wed Jan 15 20:07:04 2014] : Aeleva: "Ah, now that you mention it"
[Wed Jan 15 20:07:10 2014] : Aeleva: "Indeed"
[Wed Jan 15 20:07:18 2014] : Aeleva: "Maybe this one is abandonned?"
[Wed Jan 15 20:07:21 2014] : Miriam: "It does seem a bit ... off"
[Wed Jan 15 20:07:24 2014] : Vaddyn: "On the others the stones went up here, but you can see this one it just flattened"
[Wed Jan 15 20:09:01 2014] : Hildy: "Shall we take a closer look?"
[Wed Jan 15 20:09:24 2014] : Vaddyn: "Of course, but be alert"
[Wed Jan 15 20:10:02 2014] : Aeleva: "Yes, that we will be. I have seen enough bones for a while I"d be weary the next ones we see are ours"
[Wed Jan 15 20:10:04 2014] : DM: You approach the tower. You see a large mound on top of the tower.
[Wed Jan 15 20:10:11 2014] : DM: Perception checks
[Wed Jan 15 20:10:15 2014] : Vaddyn: Perception: [1d20(5) + 4] = 9
[Wed Jan 15 20:10:16 2014] : Aeleva: Perception: [1d20(11) + 11] = 22
[Wed Jan 15 20:10:25 2014] : Vaddyn: "What is that?"
[Wed Jan 15 20:10:37 2014] : Miriam: Perception: [1d20(16) + 4] = 20
[Wed Jan 15 20:11:05 2014] : Hildy: Perception: [1d20(13) + 5] = 18
[Wed Jan 15 20:11:10 2014] : Miriam: "Do you all hear that?"
[Wed Jan 15 20:11:29 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn listens carefully
[Wed Jan 15 20:11:44 2014] : Aeleva: "Sounds like... not sure"
[Wed Jan 15 20:11:54 2014] : Aeleva: "Rumble rumble"
[Wed Jan 15 20:12:04 2014] : Hildy: "Nope"
[Wed Jan 15 20:12:04 2014] : Miriam: "Is that what an earthquake sounds like?"
[Wed Jan 15 20:12:27 2014] : Vaddyn: "Ground feels steady"
[Wed Jan 15 20:12:55 2014] : Miriam: "And what is on top of that tower?"
[Wed Jan 15 20:13:16 2014] : DM: You need to get closer to see more clearly.
[Wed Jan 15 20:13:22 2014] : Miriam: ooc Earthquakes sound really weird, BTW. Indeed like a soft rumble
[Wed Jan 15 20:13:47 2014] : Hildy: Hildy heads for the shadows as he approaches
[Wed Jan 15 20:13:51 2014] : Hildy: Stealth (Hilly/Rocky): [1d20(3) + 14] = 17
[Wed Jan 15 20:14:17 2014] : Aeleva: Stealth: [1d20(13) + 12] = 25
[Wed Jan 15 20:14:39 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva also tries to keep a low profile as she approaches
[Wed Jan 15 20:14:47 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc can I just clarify if we're on horseback or not?
[Wed Jan 15 20:14:49 2014] : DM: There's not a lot of cover between you and the tower. A few scattered boulders and a few short, scruffy gorse bushes.
[Wed Jan 15 20:15:02 2014] : Hildy: ooc dang, I would be
[Wed Jan 15 20:16:01 2014] : Hildy: Hildy hobbles his horse then approaches as stealthily as possible
[Wed Jan 15 20:16:51 2014] : Aeleva: ooc Aeleva does the same.
[Wed Jan 15 20:16:59 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn dismounts and follows at a short distance
[Wed Jan 15 20:17:04 2014] : DM: Trantor and Aeleva sneak closer while Miriam and Vaddyn hang back a bit.
[Wed Jan 15 20:18:32 2014] : DM: The mound on the tower shifts, it unfurls its large wings,extends it long head and lashes its tail about.
[Wed Jan 15 20:18:58 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn gulps
[Wed Jan 15 20:19:13 2014] : Miriam: Miriam starts walking as well
[Wed Jan 15 20:19:36 2014] : Hildy: "Ah!"
[Wed Jan 15 20:19:37 2014] : DM: The dragon perches on the ruined tower battlements and extends its sinuous neck. It trumpets with a loud roar that chills your blood.
[Wed Jan 15 20:19:40 2014] : Hildy: Knowledge (Untrained): [1d20(9) + 0] = 9
[Wed Jan 15 20:19:48 2014] : Miriam: Knowledge Nature: [1d20(18) + 9] = 27
[Wed Jan 15 20:19:57 2014] : Hildy: ooc Arcana IIRC
[Wed Jan 15 20:20:00 2014] : Vaddyn: Knowledge Arcana: [1d20(6) + 8] = 14
[Wed Jan 15 20:20:05 2014] : Miriam: "OK, that's different"
[Wed Jan 15 20:20:07 2014] : DM: You see the stone is now black and pitted as is something melted away the stones.
[Wed Jan 15 20:20:29 2014] : Hildy: ooc Harrenhall?
[Wed Jan 15 20:20:31 2014] : DM: Aeleva and Trantor, will saves.
[Wed Jan 15 20:20:39 2014] : Aeleva: "Urgh"
[Wed Jan 15 20:20:42 2014] : Hildy: Will: [1d20(14) + 12] = 26
[Wed Jan 15 20:20:53 2014] : Aeleva: Will: [1d20(2) + 1 + 2] = 5
[Wed Jan 15 20:20:59 2014] : Aeleva: ooc oops
[Wed Jan 15 20:21:04 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc hmm
[Wed Jan 15 20:21:10 2014] : Hildy: ooc LOL
[Wed Jan 15 20:22:16 2014] : Hildy: ooc what colour is it?
[Wed Jan 15 20:22:16 2014] : DM: Hildy's resolve is firm and the dragon's below does not frighten him.
[Wed Jan 15 20:22:54 2014] : DM: Aeleva on the other hand is shaken.
[Wed Jan 15 20:23:01 2014] : DM: for [5d6(4,5,2,3,6)] = 20 rounds
[Wed Jan 15 20:23:15 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc :O
[Wed Jan 15 20:23:16 2014] : Miriam: ooc Ouch
[Wed Jan 15 20:23:24 2014] : Aeleva: ooc oooook ;à
[Wed Jan 15 20:23:38 2014] : Aeleva: ooc what happens with "shaken"?
[Wed Jan 15 20:23:38 2014] : Waltham (enter): 20:23
[Wed Jan 15 20:23:48 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc Hi Henry
[Wed Jan 15 20:23:49 2014] : Waltham: ooc evening all - just checking in to say hi
[Wed Jan 15 20:23:55 2014] : Hildy: ooc Hi Henry
[Wed Jan 15 20:24:02 2014] : Waltham: ooc not staying around: going to bed with a headache
[Wed Jan 15 20:24:19 2014] : DM: ooc shaken, -2 penalty to attack rolls, saving throws, ability checks and saves.
[Wed Jan 15 20:24:33 2014] : DM: ooc Hi Henry. I can't tempt you with a dragon?
[Wed Jan 15 20:25:05 2014] : DM: The dragon's black, scaly skin glistens in the rain.
[Wed Jan 15 20:25:13 2014] : Waltham: ooc David: ... dammit! OK, but if I fade fast I'll whiffle off
[Wed Jan 15 20:25:31 2014] : DM: ooc that's fine, Henry
[Wed Jan 15 20:25:37 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc no Henry! Run! Save yourself!
[Wed Jan 15 20:25:42 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva starts to feel shivers of fear taking over her body as she looks at the dragon.
[Wed Jan 15 20:25:51 2014] : DM: Roll initiative
[Wed Jan 15 20:25:55 2014] : Vaddyn: Initiative: [1d20(14) + 5] = 19
[Wed Jan 15 20:26:00 2014] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(16) + 5] = 21
[Wed Jan 15 20:26:31 2014] : Hildy: Initiative: [1d20(2) + 4] = 6
[Wed Jan 15 20:27:13 2014] : Waltham: [1d20(3) + 10] = 13
[Wed Jan 15 20:27:25 2014] : Aeleva: Initiative: [1d20(13) + 7] = 20
[Wed Jan 15 20:29:27 2014] : Black Dragon: The black dragon launches itself into the air, flapping slowly in a shallow dive towards you.
[Wed Jan 15 20:30:44 2014] : Black Dragon: It flies over Aeleva's head and then lets out a jet of green, sizzling fluid at Miriam and Waltham.
[Wed Jan 15 20:31:59 2014] : Black Dragon: Breath Weapon: Line of Acid: [12d6(1,3,4,6,1,2,3,6,1,3,2,1)] = 33 acid damage (DC22 reflex safe for 16
[Wed Jan 15 20:32:00 2014] : Black Dragon: Breath Weapon: Line of Acid: [12d6(6,6,6,6,6,1,4,6,3,2,1,4)] = 51 acid damage (DC22 reflex safe for 25
[Wed Jan 15 20:32:18 2014] : Black Dragon: Reflex saves for Miriam and Waltham.
[Wed Jan 15 20:32:22 2014] : Waltham: Reflex: [1d20(3) + 9] = 12
[Wed Jan 15 20:32:32 2014] : Waltham: ooc was the 51 acid damage for me?
[Wed Jan 15 20:32:36 2014] : Black Dragon: ooc yes
[Wed Jan 15 20:32:40 2014] : Miriam: Reflex: [1d20(10) + 4] = 14
[Wed Jan 15 20:32:49 2014] : Black Dragon: ooc and 33 for Miriam
[Wed Jan 15 20:33:11 2014] : Waltham: ... Waltham dies
[Wed Jan 15 20:33:16 2014] : Waltham: ...
[Wed Jan 15 20:33:23 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc told you :P
[Wed Jan 15 20:33:26 2014] : Hildy: ooc Night Henry ;-)
[Wed Jan 15 20:33:31 2014] : Miriam: 33 Damage: Miriam takes 33 damage. [Wed Jan 15 20:33:43 2014] : Waltham: ooc classic! I'll probably stick around for a little while
[Wed Jan 15 20:33:44 2014] : Miriam: ooc Aww, that's too bad
[Wed Jan 15 20:34:13 2014] : Aeleva: ooc wow, that was quick
[Wed Jan 15 20:34:20 2014] : Black Dragon: Aeleva? The dragon has landed next to you.
[Wed Jan 15 20:34:41 2014] : Hildy: ooc what's your HP henry?
[Wed Jan 15 20:35:19 2014] : Waltham: ooc 41 total, 10 CON: so that was exactly enough damage
[Wed Jan 15 20:35:48 2014] : DM: ooc there was a lot of 6s in that roll.
[Wed Jan 15 20:35:58 2014] : Hildy: ooc fate point?
[Wed Jan 15 20:36:05 2014] : Miriam: ooc Time for a new chat? ;)
[Wed Jan 15 20:36:12 2014] : Miriam: ooc char, I meant
[Wed Jan 15 20:36:56 2014] : DM: Aeleva? Your turn.
[Wed Jan 15 20:37:13 2014] : Waltham: ooc I'm probably going for a new character: I'd been considering doing so anyway
[Wed Jan 15 20:38:10 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva is still trembling while slooking at the beast and shake off the feeling
[Wed Jan 15 20:38:39 2014] : Aeleva: She does try and hit it though, hoping to avenge the damage made to Waltham
[Wed Jan 15 20:38:51 2014] : Aeleva: Rapier +1: Attack: [1d20(8) + 18] = 26 - Damage: [1d6(6) + 1 + 4] = 11
[Wed Jan 15 20:39:26 2014] : DM: Striking from concealment you manageing to skewer it with your rapier (sneak attack)
[Wed Jan 15 20:40:16 2014] : Aeleva: Sneak attack: [3d6(5,1,1)] = 7
[Wed Jan 15 20:40:24 2014] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Jan 15 20:40:30 2014] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Jan 15 20:40:38 2014] : Aeleva: ooc I didn't integrate the -2
[Wed Jan 15 20:40:40 2014] : Aeleva: ooc did you?
[Wed Jan 15 20:40:52 2014] : DM: ooc I will next time
[Wed Jan 15 20:41:05 2014] : Aeleva: ooc ok, sorry about that.
[Wed Jan 15 20:57:46 2014] : Game disconnected!