Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Dec 4 20:13:09 2013] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Dec 4 20:13:36 2013] : Miriam: ooc I might be absent at moments, since I'm babysitting
[Wed Dec 4 20:13:51 2013] : DM: You sneak closer to the center of the camp, your hide from undead spell keeping the massed ranks of undead surrounding you from noticing you.
[Wed Dec 4 20:15:29 2013] : DM: At the centre of the camp are the leaders. You see a large two-headed ogre-like creature holding the reins of a massive, hairy rhinoceros.
[Wed Dec 4 20:15:35 2013] : DM: Knowledge: Nature x2
[Wed Dec 4 20:15:44 2013] : Hildy: Knowledge (Untrained): [1d20(4) + 0] = 4
[Wed Dec 4 20:15:46 2013] : Hildy: Knowledge (Untrained): [1d20(14) + 0] = 14
[Wed Dec 4 20:16:30 2013] : Waltham: [1d20(14)] = 14
[Wed Dec 4 20:16:31 2013] : Waltham: [1d20(10)] = 10
[Wed Dec 4 20:17:15 2013] : Miriam: Knowledge Nature: [1d20(4) + 9] = 13
[Wed Dec 4 20:17:27 2013] : DM: The ogre-like humanoid appears to be talking to a large snake-like creature, coiled up in front of one of the tents.
[Wed Dec 4 20:17:56 2013] : Hildy: ooc (Rhino, ettin, naga??"
[Wed Dec 4 20:18:28 2013] : Waltham: ooc yep, but no metagaming ;-)
[Wed Dec 4 20:18:28 2013] : DM: Knowledge: Arcana
[Wed Dec 4 20:18:32 2013] : Waltham: [1d20(16)] = 16
[Wed Dec 4 20:18:34 2013] : Hildy: ooc totally unknown to Hildy of course
[Wed Dec 4 20:18:39 2013] : Hildy: Knowledge (Untrained): [1d20(12) + 0] = 12
[Wed Dec 4 20:19:00 2013] : DM: Regan guides you to within 250 ft before she quietly signals to stop.
[Wed Dec 4 20:19:14 2013] : Scout Regan: "This is as close as I dare get," she whispers.
[Wed Dec 4 20:19:26 2013] : Hildy: Hildy whispers "What are they?"
[Wed Dec 4 20:20:20 2013] : Scout Regan: Knowledge: Nature: [1d20(19) + 10] = 29
[Wed Dec 4 20:20:21 2013] : Scout Regan: Knowledge: Nature: [1d20(10) + 10] = 20
[Wed Dec 4 20:20:21 2013] : Miriam: "I have no idea" (softly)
[Wed Dec 4 20:20:48 2013] : Miriam: Knowledge Nature: [1d20(3) + 9] = 12
[Wed Dec 4 20:20:49 2013] : Miriam: Knowledge Nature: [1d20(7) + 9] = 16
[Wed Dec 4 20:20:55 2013] : Scout Regan: "The two headed creature is an ettin, their two heads allow them to fight with two weapons with amazing proficiency."
[Wed Dec 4 20:21:11 2013] : Miriam: "That's impressive"
[Wed Dec 4 20:21:19 2013] : Scout Regan: "The hairy beast is a woolly rhinocerous, beware their powerful charge."
[Wed Dec 4 20:21:35 2013] : Scout Regan: "I do not know what the snake-like beast is."
[Wed Dec 4 20:21:57 2013] : Scout Regan: "The rhino looks to be the ettin's mount."
[Wed Dec 4 20:22:42 2013] : Scout Regan: Stealth: [1d20(15) + 19] = 34
[Wed Dec 4 20:23:05 2013] : Hildy: Hildy whispers "I'm fairly sure that we can attack these without disrupting my spell"
[Wed Dec 4 20:23:21 2013] : Dark Naga: Perception: [1d20(8) + 19] = 27
[Wed Dec 4 20:23:30 2013] : Hildy: Hildy whispers "As long as we don't attack the undead"
[Wed Dec 4 20:23:33 2013] : Waltham: "That sounds good to me"
[Wed Dec 4 20:24:10 2013] : DM: ooc brb
[Wed Dec 4 20:24:18 2013] : Miriam: "Better not attack until we have to, though. Those not undead can still see us"
[Wed Dec 4 20:26:16 2013] : DM: ooc when you're ready to begin the attack, roll initiative. Note spell casting (except silently) will alert them.
[Wed Dec 4 20:26:44 2013] : Hildy: ooc on closer reading, if we attack*any* creature the spell ends for all of us!
[Wed Dec 4 20:27:09 2013] : Hildy: "Or thinking about it, maybe not"
[Wed Dec 4 20:27:22 2013] : Waltham: "That might be... a very bad idea."
[Wed Dec 4 20:28:07 2013] : Hildy: Hildy whispers "So we're here now, protected..."
[Wed Dec 4 20:28:37 2013] : Hildy: Hildy whispers "But if we attack, the undead may be able to see us again!"
[Wed Dec 4 20:28:41 2013] : DM: ooc who has the crystal? Hildy?
[Wed Dec 4 20:29:02 2013] : Hildy: ooc Miriam was guarding it last I saw
[Wed Dec 4 20:32:58 2013] : DM: The crystal whispers, words slithering through your minds "So much power, surely one is bold enough to wield it."
[Wed Dec 4 20:33:43 2013] : Miriam: Miriam reaches out for the crystal and brings it out
[Wed Dec 4 20:34:26 2013] : Miriam: "I think it's time"
[Wed Dec 4 20:34:42 2013] : Miriam: ooc Who has the highest Will save?
[Wed Dec 4 20:34:53 2013] : DM: It humms softly with power, it feels more powerful here. You feel you can use it to hold back the hordes of undead.
[Wed Dec 4 20:35:43 2013] : Miriam: Miriam uncovers the crystal and shows it to the others
[Wed Dec 4 20:35:56 2013] : Miriam: ooc Not touching it with my bare skin
[Wed Dec 4 20:36:04 2013] : Hildy: ooc me
[Wed Dec 4 20:36:34 2013] : Hildy: "Well, if anyoone can handle it, it's probably me"
[Wed Dec 4 20:37:00 2013] : Miriam: "Hildy, you try to wield it. If something goes wrong, I will knock you out"
[Wed Dec 4 20:37:10 2013] : Hildy: "Gee, thanks!"
[Wed Dec 4 20:37:17 2013] : Hildy: Hildy grins
[Wed Dec 4 20:37:41 2013] : Miriam: "What else did you expect?" grinning back
[Wed Dec 4 20:37:44 2013] : Hildy: Hildy reaches for the crystal
[Wed Dec 4 20:38:26 2013] : Miriam: Miriam draws her hammer, ready for action
[Wed Dec 4 20:38:45 2013] : DM: Hildy touches the crystal.
[Wed Dec 4 20:38:58 2013] : Waltham (enter): 20:38
[Wed Dec 4 20:39:11 2013] : Waltham: ooc sorry - laptop died briefly
[Wed Dec 4 20:39:16 2013] : Waltham: Booting '(13) Waltham' from server...
[Wed Dec 4 20:39:17 2013] : Waltham (exit): 20:39
[Wed Dec 4 20:39:25 2013] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (15) Waltham...
[Wed Dec 4 20:40:05 2013] : DM: Will save Hildy.
[Wed Dec 4 20:41:55 2013] : DM: ooc ping?
[Wed Dec 4 20:43:22 2013] : Font is now Arial point size 10
[Wed Dec 4 20:46:35 2013] : Locating server at www.craigchambers.org.uk:6774...
[Wed Dec 4 20:46:35 2013] : Game connected!
[Wed Dec 4 20:46:35 2013] : DM (enter): 20:46
[Wed Dec 4 20:46:35 2013] : Hildy (enter): 20:46
[Wed Dec 4 20:46:42 2013] : Moving to room 'Army Camp'..
[Wed Dec 4 20:46:42 2013] : DM (enter): 20:46
[Wed Dec 4 20:46:42 2013] : Server Administrator-> [Wed Dec 4 20:46:45 2013] : Hildy (enter): 20:46
[Wed Dec 4 20:47:11 2013] : Miriam (enter): 20:47
[Wed Dec 4 20:47:20 2013] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (3) Miriam...
[Wed Dec 4 20:47:23 2013] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (1) Hildy...
[Wed Dec 4 20:47:26 2013] : Miriam: We're back! :)
[Wed Dec 4 20:49:05 2013] : Waltham (enter): 20:49
[Wed Dec 4 20:49:14 2013] : Waltham: ooc I think I'm back now
[Wed Dec 4 20:49:28 2013] : Waltham: ooc what did I miss?
[Wed Dec 4 20:49:33 2013] : DM: ooc Nothing
[Wed Dec 4 20:49:53 2013] : DM: Hildy, make a will save
[Wed Dec 4 20:50:34 2013] : Hildy: Will: [1d20(18) + 12] = 30
[Wed Dec 4 20:51:05 2013] : Hildy: ooc David, would it be easy to add logging to the server?
[Wed Dec 4 20:51:14 2013] : Miriam: Miriam moves to stand in front, to shield Hilly from would-be attackers
[Wed Dec 4 20:51:46 2013] : DM: Hildy wrestles with the crystal and seizes control of the crystal. It's power will keep the undead at bay.
[Wed Dec 4 20:51:59 2013] : DM: ooc how good are you at Python, Craig ;)
[Wed Dec 4 20:52:04 2013] : Hildy: ooc That way we might be able to troubleshoot. This has now happened 3 weeks on the run, with no change to the server from my game
[Wed Dec 4 20:52:11 2013] : Hildy: ooc Not very :-)
[Wed Dec 4 20:52:28 2013] : DM: ooc I'll look at it over christmas
[Wed Dec 4 20:52:58 2013] : DM: What's the plan of attack?
[Wed Dec 4 20:53:26 2013] : Waltham: ooc Waltham's planning to stay back and provide artillery support
[Wed Dec 4 20:53:58 2013] : Hildy: ooc I will be summoning, and supporting with healing and buffs
[Wed Dec 4 20:54:30 2013] : Miriam: ooc Miriam will 1) Defend Hilly from melee fighters 2) Knock Hilly out if it seems the crystal is taking over completely
[Wed Dec 4 20:54:59 2013] : Miriam: ooc Hildy, not Hilly (duh)
[Wed Dec 4 20:55:09 2013] : DM: Roll initiative.
[Wed Dec 4 20:55:15 2013] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(13) + 5] = 18
[Wed Dec 4 20:55:17 2013] : Hildy: Initiative: [1d20(14) + 4] = 18
[Wed Dec 4 20:55:19 2013] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(5) + 3] = 8
[Wed Dec 4 20:55:44 2013] : Waltham: [1d20(19) + 10] = 29
[Wed Dec 4 20:56:00 2013] : Miriam: Initiative: [1d20(19) + 8] = 27
[Wed Dec 4 20:56:14 2013] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(11) + 5] = 16
[Wed Dec 4 20:56:33 2013] : DM: Waltham?
[Wed Dec 4 20:56:44 2013] : Waltham: ooc what range are we at? 250'?
[Wed Dec 4 20:57:04 2013] : DM: ooc 150 ft
[Wed Dec 4 20:57:29 2013] : Waltham: Waltham waits for the opportune moment
[Wed Dec 4 20:57:39 2013] : Waltham: ooc delay action until after the enemies move
[Wed Dec 4 20:57:46 2013] : DM: Miriam?
[Wed Dec 4 20:58:12 2013] : Miriam: Miriam is ready to attack any creature threatening Hildy
[Wed Dec 4 20:58:27 2013] : Miriam: ooc Delay until someone comes into melee range
[Wed Dec 4 20:58:38 2013] : DM: ooc delay or ready an action?
[Wed Dec 4 20:58:58 2013] : Miriam: ooc Ready, I guess. Grabbing hammer in both hands
[Wed Dec 4 20:59:46 2013] : Scout Regan: "Do I shoot now?" whispers Regan, her longbow held ready.
[Wed Dec 4 20:59:54 2013] : Miriam: ooc I always forget the difference between the two
[Wed Dec 4 21:00:28 2013] : Hildy: Hildy whispers "Wait until after I cast"
[Wed Dec 4 21:00:44 2013] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Dec 4 21:00:50 2013] : Hildy: Blessing of Fervour: Level 4 - You grant a boon to up to 7 creatures, not 2 of which can be more than 30 feet apart. (Range: 42 feet; Duration: 70 minutes).
Each round, recipients can choose: