Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Nov 27 19:52:27 2013] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Nov 27 19:52:58 2013] : DM: Having recoved the artifacts, you returned to Fort Anvil, destroying some wraiths along the way.
[Wed Nov 27 19:53:59 2013] : DM: Captain Plovin insisted that Scout Regan gather intelligence on the leadership of the new undead army massing north of the river at the site of the ancient battle.
[Wed Nov 27 19:54:02 2013] : ** Miriam found the F2 macro key **
[Wed Nov 27 19:54:51 2013] : DM: Someone had the good idea to use a "hide from undead" spell cast on everyone to enter the undead camp and spy on the leadership.
[Wed Nov 27 19:56:04 2013] : Miriam: ooc Need to roll my hit points
[Wed Nov 27 19:56:06 2013] : Miriam: [1d12(9)] = 9
[Wed Nov 27 19:56:15 2013] : Hildy: "I will need to rest and to pray to gain those spells"
[Wed Nov 27 19:56:26 2013] : Waltham: ooc did we level up? Oops...
[Wed Nov 27 19:56:34 2013] : Vaddyn: [1d8(4)] = 4
[Wed Nov 27 19:56:35 2013] : Hildy: "We would not be able to leave until after dawn"
[Wed Nov 27 19:57:06 2013] : DM: ooc Sorry Henry, I think you had already left after it was mentioned and I forgot to tell you.
[Wed Nov 27 19:57:51 2013] : Waltham: ooc not to worry - I can do it in the background
[Wed Nov 27 19:58:00 2013] : Miriam: "Well, a good night's rest isn't going to hurt none"
[Wed Nov 27 19:58:55 2013] : Waltham: "I can support that idea."
[Wed Nov 27 19:59:16 2013] : Aeleva: ooc we leveled up last week?
[Wed Nov 27 19:59:36 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc yup
[Wed Nov 27 19:59:45 2013] : Aeleva: ooc damn, didn't know either.
[Wed Nov 27 20:00:49 2013] : Waltham: HP: [1d10(5)] = 5
[Wed Nov 27 20:00:54 2013] : Miriam: ooc It was only mentioned in passing, I almost forgot myself
[Wed Nov 27 20:01:14 2013] : Vaddyn: "Regan, how do you think the good Captain will react if we wait til after dawn to leave?"
[Wed Nov 27 20:01:34 2013] : DM: Regan has gone inside.
[Wed Nov 27 20:01:53 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc whats inside?
[Wed Nov 27 20:01:59 2013] : Hildy: "It seems pretty senseless to scout without protection"
[Wed Nov 27 20:02:09 2013] : Hildy: "I need to rest"
[Wed Nov 27 20:02:20 2013] : DM: The main hall, the captains private chambers and the barracks.
[Wed Nov 27 20:02:24 2013] : Miriam: ooc How far away are the monsters?
[Wed Nov 27 20:02:46 2013] : DM: ooc which monsters?
[Wed Nov 27 20:03:00 2013] : Waltham: ooc they're on the map but not currently present, I think
[Wed Nov 27 20:03:56 2013] : Aeleva: [1d8(7)] = 7
[Wed Nov 27 20:04:06 2013] : Miriam: ooc The enemy camp, I mean. I must know in character, but I can't remember myself
[Wed Nov 27 20:04:37 2013] : DM: There's food in the main hall and beds available in the barracks above.
[Wed Nov 27 20:04:57 2013] : DM: It's about 20 km away from the fort.
[Wed Nov 27 20:05:26 2013] : DM: The evening nears and darkness falls and you turn in for the night.
[Wed Nov 27 20:05:32 2013] : Miriam: ooc Thank you :)
[Wed Nov 27 20:05:41 2013] : DM: You sleep, you dream....
[Wed Nov 27 20:05:44 2013] : DM: Will saves.
[Wed Nov 27 20:05:52 2013] : Miriam: Will: [1d20(17) + 4] = 21
[Wed Nov 27 20:05:56 2013] : Hildy: Will: [1d20(2) + 12] = 14
[Wed Nov 27 20:06:00 2013] : Vaddyn: Will: [1d20(20) + 4] = 24
[Wed Nov 27 20:06:11 2013] : Waltham: Will: [1d20(12) + 5] = 17
[Wed Nov 27 20:09:30 2013] : Aeleva: Will: [1d20(1) + 1 + 2] = 4
[Wed Nov 27 20:09:38 2013] : Hildy: ooc ouch!
[Wed Nov 27 20:09:44 2013] : Aeleva: ooc yep, ouch.
[Wed Nov 27 20:10:05 2013] : Hildy: "What the..?"
[Wed Nov 27 20:11:16 2013] : Miriam: "Zzzzzzzzzzz"
[Wed Nov 27 20:12:55 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva tosses and turns in her sleep
[Wed Nov 27 20:13:18 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn sleeps soundly
[Wed Nov 27 20:16:00 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva grows restless, she utters a contemptuous sneer, still sleeping
[Wed Nov 27 20:18:28 2013] : Hildy: "What the..?"
[Wed Nov 27 20:18:34 2013] : Hildy: "Aeleva...
[Wed Nov 27 20:18:43 2013] : Hildy: "Put that thing down!"
[Wed Nov 27 20:19:13 2013] : Hildy: "Dammit, didn't we secure that damned thing?"
[Wed Nov 27 20:19:39 2013] : Waltham: ooc do I get a perception check to wake up?
[Wed Nov 27 20:20:10 2013] : DM: Aeleva is standing in the barracks, dark crystal in hand, blood drips from her hand, the crystal having cut her hand where she has gripped in tightly.
[Wed Nov 27 20:20:39 2013] : ** Vaddyn found the F2 macro key **
[Wed Nov 27 20:20:49 2013] : DM: Aeleva shouts, "No!" awaking everyone up.
[Wed Nov 27 20:21:09 2013] : Vaddyn: "What? Where? Who?"
[Wed Nov 27 20:21:17 2013] : DM: You see her pushed back by some invisible force, her body slamming back against the stone wall.
[Wed Nov 27 20:21:35 2013] : DM: The crystal drops from her hand and falls to the fall with a clink.
[Wed Nov 27 20:21:36 2013] : Waltham: Waltham jumps up, startled violently
[Wed Nov 27 20:21:42 2013] : Miriam: "What?"
[Wed Nov 27 20:22:13 2013] : Miriam: Miriam jumps up and searches for her hammer
[Wed Nov 27 20:22:25 2013] : Hildy: Hildy runs over with a blanket in hand and throws it over the crystal
[Wed Nov 27 20:22:43 2013] : Hildy: "Aeleva, are you OK?"
[Wed Nov 27 20:22:55 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva snaps out of what she thought was a dream
[Wed Nov 27 20:23:03 2013] : Aeleva: "No. Yes. I don't know."
[Wed Nov 27 20:23:13 2013] : Miriam: "What happened? Aeleva, what happened to you?"
[Wed Nov 27 20:23:17 2013] : Aeleva: "What am I doing here?"
[Wed Nov 27 20:23:34 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn jumps to his feet and throws his blanket over the crystal
[Wed Nov 27 20:23:35 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva looks around herself, tries to remember
[Wed Nov 27 20:24:03 2013] : Aeleva: "I thought this was... a nightmare"
[Wed Nov 27 20:24:23 2013] : Aeleva: "I don't know what happened!"
[Wed Nov 27 20:24:38 2013] : Miriam: "That crystal is more powerful than I thought, it seems to be calling out to people"
[Wed Nov 27 20:24:38 2013] : Aeleva: "The undead. I was... posessed?"
[Wed Nov 27 20:25:22 2013] : Vaddyn: "We are not sure how it works yet"
[Wed Nov 27 20:25:30 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva looks at her bleeding hand and starts counting the bones in her body, for fear of having lost some because they hurt so much
[Wed Nov 27 20:25:54 2013] : Waltham: "Well, are you still possessed? How can we tell?"
[Wed Nov 27 20:26:07 2013] : Hildy: Hildy takes a look at Aeleva's hand
[Wed Nov 27 20:26:14 2013] : Aeleva: "There were many undead. Many. They were scared. Scared of me."
[Wed Nov 27 20:26:21 2013] : Miriam: "She let go of the crystal, I think she's alright for now"
[Wed Nov 27 20:26:22 2013] : Hildy: "You seem to have cut yourself on it"
[Wed Nov 27 20:26:26 2013] : Aeleva: "I was flying."
[Wed Nov 27 20:26:47 2013] : Vaddyn: "Flying??"
[Wed Nov 27 20:26:47 2013] : Hildy: I had a similar vision when I held it yesterday"
[Wed Nov 27 20:27:05 2013] : Aeleva: "I could sense life and death as two separate lights. Auras, whatever they're called"
[Wed Nov 27 20:27:17 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva is still shivering at the remembrance.
[Wed Nov 27 20:27:34 2013] : Aeleva: Slowly she regains her composure.
[Wed Nov 27 20:28:07 2013] : Aeleva: "Waltham, you can't tell. But I can. You'll have to take my word for it"
[Wed Nov 27 20:28:17 2013] : Aeleva: Saying this she attempts a feeble ironic smile
[Wed Nov 27 20:28:45 2013] : Aeleva: "I am staying FAR away from that thing"
[Wed Nov 27 20:28:59 2013] : Aeleva: "It holds more power than... well, than I don't know what, but surely more than I can bear"
[Wed Nov 27 20:29:15 2013] : Aeleva: "We need to give it away, put it out of reeach of the living"
[Wed Nov 27 20:29:18 2013] : Aeleva: "Something".
[Wed Nov 27 20:29:41 2013] : Vaddyn: "That may not be possible"
[Wed Nov 27 20:30:24 2013] : Hildy: "I'm not sure how we would do such a thing"
[Wed Nov 27 20:30:32 2013] : Hildy: Knowledge Religion: [1d20(11) + 10] = 21
[Wed Nov 27 20:30:36 2013] : Waltham: "It's that or destroy it."
[Wed Nov 27 20:30:53 2013] : Waltham: "I wonder... would it fit in a gun-barrel?"
[Wed Nov 27 20:31:34 2013] : Miriam: "Could it perhaps be consecrated in some way?"
[Wed Nov 27 20:31:46 2013] : Vaddyn: "Holy water?"
[Wed Nov 27 20:32:27 2013] : Hildy: "I think to do so would require intervention from a powerful deva, or even a god
[Wed Nov 27 20:32:44 2013] : Hildy: "We may have to seek a boon"
[Wed Nov 27 20:32:47 2013] : Aeleva (exit): 20:32
[Wed Nov 27 20:32:49 2013] : DM: The small chapel in the fort will have a supply of holy water if you want to try.
[Wed Nov 27 20:32:59 2013] : Waltham: ooc if it's that easy it's a bad idea :-)
[Wed Nov 27 20:33:12 2013] : Aeleva (enter): 20:33
[Wed Nov 27 20:33:20 2013] : Aeleva: ooc sorry, froze.
[Wed Nov 27 20:33:36 2013] : Vaddyn: "We should secure it for the night and continue this discussion at dawn"
[Wed Nov 27 20:33:37 2013] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (13) Aeleva...
[Wed Nov 27 20:34:28 2013] : Miriam: "I'd better keep it safe. I fought it off before and I'm sure I can do that again"
[Wed Nov 27 20:35:07 2013] : Aeleva: HP Status 58 out of 58.
[Wed Nov 27 20:35:12 2013] : Waltham: "And if you can't? What's going to happen?"
[Wed Nov 27 20:35:18 2013] : Hildy: "Not to over-rule you, but I believe myself to have the strongest will"
[Wed Nov 27 20:35:33 2013] : Hildy: "Having said that, I need to rest to gain my spells"
[Wed Nov 27 20:36:11 2013] : Miriam: "So go to sleep then"
[Wed Nov 27 20:36:25 2013] : Miriam: Miriam sounds slightly cocky
[Wed Nov 27 20:37:21 2013] : Hildy: Hildy returns to his bed and tries to sleep again
[Wed Nov 27 20:37:36 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn does likewise
[Wed Nov 27 20:38:08 2013] : Miriam: Miriam lies down close to the covered crystal
[Wed Nov 27 20:39:01 2013] : DM: The rest of the night passes and you awake at dawn. The pale morning sun streaming through the narrow barrack windows.
[Wed Nov 27 20:39:49 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn wakes and checks on Miriam
[Wed Nov 27 20:40:21 2013] : DM: Regan aproaches and unrolls a map of the area onto a nearby table.
[Wed Nov 27 20:40:44 2013] : Miriam: Miriam wakes up, fully rested
[Wed Nov 27 20:40:52 2013] : Scout Regan: "Gather round and I will explain the plan."
[Wed Nov 27 20:40:56 2013] : Miriam: "No more bad dreams?"
[Wed Nov 27 20:41:10 2013] : Waltham: "Tell us."
[Wed Nov 27 20:41:46 2013] : Aeleva (enter): 20:41
[Wed Nov 27 20:42:18 2013] : Aeleva: ooc disconnected
[Wed Nov 27 20:42:19 2013] : Scout Regan: "We need to get here, she points to the battlesite marked on the map. The safest route is probably to follow the ridge line until Anvil Three and the decend the ridge into the plains and head due north."
[Wed Nov 27 20:42:30 2013] : Aeleva: Booting '(13) Aeleva' from server...
[Wed Nov 27 20:42:31 2013] : Aeleva (exit): 20:42
[Wed Nov 27 20:43:10 2013] : Scout Regan: "There are other places to decend the ridge, here (fort Avil), here (Anvil One), and here (Anvil two)." She points them out.
[Wed Nov 27 20:44:04 2013] : Scout Regan: "Either way there is a small river that needs to be crossed and the only ford is here (due South of the battle)".
[Wed Nov 27 20:44:20 2013] : Scout Regan: ooc see the wiki for the map
[Wed Nov 27 20:44:38 2013] : Scout Regan: "Any thoughts on the best way?"
[Wed Nov 27 20:45:36 2013] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (14) Aeleva...
[Wed Nov 27 20:46:53 2013] : Scout Regan: "No?"
[Wed Nov 27 20:49:16 2013] : Font is now Arial point size 10
[Wed Nov 27 20:52:30 2013] : Locating server at www.craigchambers.org.uk:6774...
[Wed Nov 27 20:52:31 2013] : Game connected!
[Wed Nov 27 20:52:31 2013] : Scout Regan (enter): 20:52
[Wed Nov 27 20:52:31 2013] : Hildy (enter): 20:52
[Wed Nov 27 20:52:31 2013] : Waltham (enter): 20:52
[Wed Nov 27 20:52:35 2013] : Vaddyn (enter): 20:52
[Wed Nov 27 20:52:44 2013] : Moving to room 'Scouting'..
[Wed Nov 27 20:52:45 2013] : Scout Regan (enter): 20:52
[Wed Nov 27 20:52:45 2013] : Server Administrator-> [Wed Nov 27 20:52:47 2013] : Hildy (enter): 20:52
[Wed Nov 27 20:52:55 2013] : Vaddyn (enter): 20:52
[Wed Nov 27 20:53:07 2013] : Waltham (enter): 20:53
[Wed Nov 27 20:53:07 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc I lost my new spell nodes :(
[Wed Nov 27 20:54:22 2013] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (5) Vaddyn...
[Wed Nov 27 20:54:23 2013] : Hildy: What do you need?
[Wed Nov 27 20:54:26 2013] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (2) Hildy...
[Wed Nov 27 20:54:29 2013] : Waltham: ooc I'm back :-)
[Wed Nov 27 20:54:31 2013] : Vaddyn: can you send that confusion?
[Wed Nov 27 20:54:40 2013] : Miriam (enter): 20:54
[Wed Nov 27 20:54:46 2013] : Waltham: ooc just opened a bottle of Fuller's Vintage Ale (2006)
[Wed Nov 27 20:54:55 2013] : Waltham: ooc it's excellent, and also 8.5%
[Wed Nov 27 20:55:15 2013] : Hildy: ooc sounds nice
[Wed Nov 27 20:55:28 2013] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (6) Miriam...
[Wed Nov 27 20:55:49 2013] : Aeleva (enter): 20:55
[Wed Nov 27 20:55:58 2013] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (7) Aeleva...
[Wed Nov 27 20:56:23 2013] : Scout Regan: "We need to get here, she points to the battlesite marked on the map. The safest route is probably to follow the ridge line until Anvil Three and the decend the ridge into the plains and head due north."
[Wed Nov 27 20:56:35 2013] : Scout Regan: "There are other places to decend the ridge, here (fort Avil), here (Anvil One), and here (Anvil two)." She points them out.
[Wed Nov 27 20:56:46 2013] : Scout Regan: "Either way there is a small river that needs to be crossed and the only ford is here (due South of the battle)".
[Wed Nov 27 20:56:52 2013] : Hildy: "My spell lasts for a little over an hour at a time"
[Wed Nov 27 20:56:56 2013] : Hildy: "I have requested Domestos to grant me it twice"
[Wed Nov 27 20:56:57 2013] : Scout Regan: ooc see the wiki for the map
[Wed Nov 27 20:57:04 2013] : Hildy: "I have also requested more ability to heal other hurts than physical"
[Wed Nov 27 20:57:07 2013] : Hildy: "And a powerful sleeping spell that can quadruple healing when sleeping
[Wed Nov 27 20:57:10 2013] : Scout Regan: "Any thoughts on the best way?"
[Wed Nov 27 20:58:24 2013] : Vaddyn: "You know the terrain best"
[Wed Nov 27 20:58:27 2013] : Miriam: "How long will it take us to get there?"
[Wed Nov 27 20:59:05 2013] : Waltham: "So long as we can get out in a hurry, we should be fine."
[Wed Nov 27 20:59:09 2013] : Scout Regan: "It depends on the undead patrols. To reach the ford will take around 4 to 5 hours."
[Wed Nov 27 21:00:19 2013] : Scout Regan: "The ford to the battle field is half an hour, but the undead presence there will be very heavy."
[Wed Nov 27 21:00:27 2013] : Hildy: "As I say, I can protect us for around 2 hours"
[Wed Nov 27 21:00:52 2013] : Hildy: "Had I known the distance in advance, I could have asked for more protectioon"
[Wed Nov 27 21:00:56 2013] : Vaddyn: "That might be most useful when we get closer"
[Wed Nov 27 21:01:09 2013] : Waltham: "Then we have a bit less than an hour in the camp, if we can make it to the ford safely."
[Wed Nov 27 21:01:35 2013] : Aeleva: ooc sorry I missed what we are doing in the first place.
[Wed Nov 27 21:01:44 2013] : Aeleva: ooc by being disconnected here and there
[Wed Nov 27 21:01:55 2013] : Aeleva: ooc where are we going?
[Wed Nov 27 21:02:15 2013] : Waltham: ooc we're infiltrating the undead camp using Hide from Undead, and scouting out.
[Wed Nov 27 21:02:20 2013] : Waltham: ooc and trying not to die.
[Wed Nov 27 21:03:12 2013] : Hildy: ooc see the map on the wiki - the site is North of the ridgeline with forts
[Wed Nov 27 21:03:16 2013] : Aeleva: ooc ok :) I like the last part especially
[Wed Nov 27 21:03:28 2013] : Scout Regan: "Are you ready to set out now?"
[Wed Nov 27 21:03:39 2013] : Waltham: "I'm as good as I'll ever be."
[Wed Nov 27 21:03:52 2013] : Miriam: "I'm ready"
[Wed Nov 27 21:04:02 2013] : Hildy: "Yes"
[Wed Nov 27 21:04:05 2013] : Vaddyn: "Lets go before the Captain loses his temper"
[Wed Nov 27 21:04:43 2013] : DM: Regan leads the way, her knowledge of the local area proving useful in evading the undead patrolling randomly.
[Wed Nov 27 21:05:38 2013] : Aeleva: "I'm still shaken but I'm ready"
[Wed Nov 27 21:06:01 2013] : DM: After a tense four hours of stop-start travel you near the ford, you observe from a behind a small rise the river and those guarding it.
[Wed Nov 27 21:06:21 2013] : Hildy: "Are we ready?"
[Wed Nov 27 21:07:33 2013] : Waltham: "Still ready. What do we need to do?"
[Wed Nov 27 21:07:36 2013] : DM: Stealth: [1d20(16) + 10] = 26
[Wed Nov 27 21:07:37 2013] : DM: Stealth: [1d20(15) + 10] = 25
[Wed Nov 27 21:07:38 2013] : Waltham: "Gather round?"
[Wed Nov 27 21:07:38 2013] : DM: Stealth: [1d20(12) + 10] = 22
[Wed Nov 27 21:07:45 2013] : DM: Stealth: [1d20(8) + 10] = 18
[Wed Nov 27 21:07:46 2013] : DM: Stealth: [1d20(1) + 10] = 11
[Wed Nov 27 21:07:48 2013] : Miriam: "As ready as I'll ever be. Do you want the crystal, Hildy? If so, I'm staying close to you, to take you out when I have to"
[Wed Nov 27 21:07:49 2013] : DM: Stealth: [1d20(1) + 10] = 11
[Wed Nov 27 21:07:54 2013] : DM: Perception checks.
[Wed Nov 27 21:08:02 2013] : Miriam: Perception: [1d20(8) + 4] = 12
[Wed Nov 27 21:08:09 2013] : Vaddyn: Perception: [1d20(11) + 4] = 15
[Wed Nov 27 21:08:12 2013] : Waltham: Perception: [1d20(9) + 13] = 22
[Wed Nov 27 21:08:40 2013] : DM: Perception: [1d20(17) + 9 + 0] = 26
[Wed Nov 27 21:08:46 2013] : Hildy: Perception: [1d20(5) + 5] = 10
[Wed Nov 27 21:09:32 2013] : Miriam: ooc I think I've failed a listen check ;)
[Wed Nov 27 21:09:33 2013] : Aeleva: Perception: [1d20(2) + 11] = 13
[Wed Nov 27 21:09:35 2013] : DM: You see the two brutish ogres with great clubs in this side of the ford, beyond concealed in a small clump of trees are a number of bugbear archers.
[Wed Nov 27 21:09:46 2013] : DM: Regan points out 6 of them.
[Wed Nov 27 21:10:31 2013] : Waltham: Waltham whispers "So where do we start?"
[Wed Nov 27 21:10:48 2013] : DM: The ground bettween you and the ford is dotted with boulders that would provide some concealment and cover.
[Wed Nov 27 21:10:50 2013] : Hildy: "Well, my spell will not help us against these"
[Wed Nov 27 21:11:03 2013] : Miriam: "So don't waste it then"
[Wed Nov 27 21:12:58 2013] : Waltham: "Best keep low, and draw the ogres out."
[Wed Nov 27 21:13:21 2013] : Miriam: "Time to start the killing, I guess"
[Wed Nov 27 21:13:39 2013] : Hildy: Metamagic rod - Silence : Hildy uses a rod to allow him to cast silently (2 uses remain)
[Wed Nov 27 21:13:43 2013] : Hildy: Bull's Strength: Level 2 - Touched creature gains 4 Str
[Wed Nov 27 21:13:43 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva spots a place to take cover
[Wed Nov 27 21:13:45 2013] : Miriam: "Want me to be the decoy?"
[Wed Nov 27 21:13:56 2013] : Hildy: Hildy touches Miriam
[Wed Nov 27 21:14:05 2013] : Miriam: "That feels good"
[Wed Nov 27 21:14:23 2013] : Hildy: ooc did I need to use the rod DM?
[Wed Nov 27 21:14:24 2013] : DM: ooc orange line is 1 range increment for the archers.
[Wed Nov 27 21:14:26 2013] : Waltham: Waltham gets his musket ready
[Wed Nov 27 21:14:50 2013] : Hildy: ooc I guess we're close enough not to want to cast normally
[Wed Nov 27 21:15:30 2013] : DM: The river rapids above and below the ford cover any speach and spell casting from where you are.
[Wed Nov 27 21:16:03 2013] : DM: Regan makes sure she is hidden.
[Wed Nov 27 21:16:05 2013] : Dice error: action in NPCs (PF) / Regan, Fayle (Ranger 6) / Skills / Stealth: 'acp' not found
[Wed Nov 27 21:16:15 2013] : Miriam: Miriam dismounts and walks forward, bow in hand
[Wed Nov 27 21:16:58 2013] : DM: Roll initiative
[Wed Nov 27 21:17:03 2013] : Miriam: Initiative: [1d20(16) + 8] = 24
[Wed Nov 27 21:17:06 2013] : Vaddyn: Initiative: [1d20(10) + 5] = 15
[Wed Nov 27 21:17:10 2013] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(15) + 5] = 20
[Wed Nov 27 21:17:10 2013] : Hildy: Initiative: [1d20(19) + 4] = 23
[Wed Nov 27 21:17:14 2013] : Aeleva: Initiative: [1d20(9) + 7] = 16
[Wed Nov 27 21:17:26 2013] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(19) + 1] = 20
[Wed Nov 27 21:17:29 2013] : Waltham: [1d20(6) + 10] = 16
[Wed Nov 27 21:18:37 2013] : DM: Surprise round, one action only.
[Wed Nov 27 21:18:47 2013] : DM: Miriam, your turn.
[Wed Nov 27 21:19:42 2013] : Miriam: Miriam keeps on walking, until she's in range to shoot
[Wed Nov 27 21:19:58 2013] : Miriam: Done
[Wed Nov 27 21:20:22 2013] : DM: ooc you walk 75 ft in one move action? How?
[Wed Nov 27 21:20:51 2013] : Miriam: ooc Sorry, miscounted
[Wed Nov 27 21:20:55 2013] : Waltham: ooc how can I scroll the map on a laptop?
[Wed Nov 27 21:21:10 2013] : Hildy: ooc hold ctrl
[Wed Nov 27 21:21:19 2013] : Hildy: ooc sorry, shift
[Wed Nov 27 21:21:22 2013] : DM: ooc shift + mouse 1
[Wed Nov 27 21:21:32 2013] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Nov 27 21:21:46 2013] : Waltham: ooc thanks
[Wed Nov 27 21:21:51 2013] : Miriam: ooc And I misread Surprise round, so I went for a double move
[Wed Nov 27 21:22:14 2013] : Hildy: Hildy gets hidden
[Wed Nov 27 21:22:26 2013] : Hildy: Stealth: [1d20(19) + 13] = 32
[Wed Nov 27 21:22:34 2013] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Nov 27 21:22:51 2013] : DM: ooc you start hidden, you can do something else.
[Wed Nov 27 21:23:20 2013] : Hildy: MOving slowly to stay hidden, Hildy heads for the nearest rock
[Wed Nov 27 21:23:23 2013] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Nov 27 21:23:29 2013] : Scout Regan: Stealth: [1d20(1) + 19] = 20
[Wed Nov 27 21:24:26 2013] : Scout Regan: Regan, leaps up and sprints for a boudler.
[Wed Nov 27 21:24:36 2013] : Scout Regan: Diving for cover behind it.
[Wed Nov 27 21:25:52 2013] : Ogre: The ogres bellow a warning, and the hobgoblins (not bugbears) become alert.
[Wed Nov 27 21:25:58 2013] : DM: Waltham?
[Wed Nov 27 21:26:32 2013] : DM: ooc no bugbears it is sorry.
[Wed Nov 27 21:26:34 2013] : Waltham: Waltham runs forward and ducks behind a boulder
[Wed Nov 27 21:26:44 2013] : Waltham: ooc done
[Wed Nov 27 21:27:19 2013] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Nov 27 21:27:23 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva follows Regan's lead and runs for cover
[Wed Nov 27 21:27:26 2013] : Aeleva: Stealth: [1d20(2) + 12] = 14
[Wed Nov 27 21:28:00 2013] : Aeleva: ooc fast stealth. Running.
[Wed Nov 27 21:28:02 2013] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Nov 27 21:28:06 2013] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Nov 27 21:28:14 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn moves to join Waltham
[Wed Nov 27 21:28:16 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn inspires the party with a joke about their opponents.(Move action) +2 competence bonus to attack and damage; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects until Vaddyn stops.
[Wed Nov 27 21:28:24 2013] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Nov 27 21:28:24 2013] : Hildy: Open/Close: Level 0 -
[Wed Nov 27 21:28:25 2013] : Hildy: Open/Close: Level 0 -
[Wed Nov 27 21:28:38 2013] : Hildy: ooc this is a surprise round?
[Wed Nov 27 21:28:43 2013] : DM: ooc yes.
[Wed Nov 27 21:28:52 2013] : Hildy: ooc sorry about tree spam
[Wed Nov 27 21:28:58 2013] : DM: Full rounds now.
[Wed Nov 27 21:29:01 2013] : DM: Miriam?
[Wed Nov 27 21:29:03 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc oh, I thought that was over once they reacted
[Wed Nov 27 21:29:23 2013] : Miriam: Miriam moves forward a bit further and shoots at A
[Wed Nov 27 21:29:37 2013] : Miriam: +1 Composite Longbow (Str +3) Partial attack: [1d20(15) + 11] = 26 Damage: [1d8(3) + 10] = 13 HP.
[Wed Nov 27 21:29:44 2013] : DM: A solid hit.
[Wed Nov 27 21:29:50 2013] : Hildy: ooc +10??
[Wed Nov 27 21:29:57 2013] : Miriam: Done
[Wed Nov 27 21:30:31 2013] : Hildy: ooc it's a bow, not an axe
[Wed Nov 27 21:30:42 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc cancel my move action last round as it was surprise
[Wed Nov 27 21:30:43 2013] : DM: ooc +10 does seem high. +4 perhaps?
[Wed Nov 27 21:31:00 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc maybe it shoots axes
[Wed Nov 27 21:31:32 2013] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Nov 27 21:31:46 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc 1 magic, + 3 str, + 2 bardsong?
[Wed Nov 27 21:32:00 2013] : Hildy: Hildy continues his slow march forwards to keep hidden
[Wed Nov 27 21:32:31 2013] : Hildy: Metamagic rod - Silence : Hildy uses a rod to allow him to cast silently (1 uses remain)
[Wed Nov 27 21:32:38 2013] : Hildy: Summon Monster III: Level 3 - Hildy begins a Summon spell.
[Wed Nov 27 21:32:41 2013] : Miriam: ooc High strength, Bull strength, bardsong, magic bow
[Wed Nov 27 21:32:43 2013] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Nov 27 21:32:59 2013] : DM: ooc max str bonus for your composite bow is +3.
[Wed Nov 27 21:33:00 2013] : Hildy: ooc You can only apply +3 strenght
[Wed Nov 27 21:33:22 2013] : Miriam: ooc Ah, OK, forgot about that. Need to adjust my node for that
[Wed Nov 27 21:33:47 2013] : Scout Regan: Regan peeks out from behind the rock and shoots at the ogre.
[Wed Nov 27 21:34:02 2013] : Scout Regan: "Sureshot" Longbow +2: [1d20(4) + 12] = 16; Hit: [1d8(6) + 3] = 9 damage. (rapid shot)
[Wed Nov 27 21:34:05 2013] : Scout Regan: "Sureshot" Longbow +2: [1d20(9) + 12] = 21; Hit: [1d8(3) + 3] = 6 damage. (rapid shot)
[Wed Nov 27 21:34:06 2013] : Scout Regan: "Sureshot" Longbow +2 (2nd): [1d20(3) + 7] = 10; Hit: [1d8(8) + 3] = 11 damage.
[Wed Nov 27 21:34:44 2013] : Scout Regan: Two hits
[Wed Nov 27 21:34:54 2013] : Scout Regan: The second felling the ogre.
[Wed Nov 27 21:35:28 2013] : Ogre: The remaining ogre charges Miriam
[Wed Nov 27 21:35:38 2013] : Ogre: Greatclub: [1d20(15) + 7] = 22; Hit: [1d8(8) + 7] = 15 damage.
[Wed Nov 27 21:35:57 2013] : Ogre: Smacking her with its greatclub.
[Wed Nov 27 21:36:15 2013] : Hobgoblin: The hobgoblins spotted Regan and open fire on her.
[Wed Nov 27 21:36:20 2013] : Hobgoblin: Bugbears!
[Wed Nov 27 21:36:25 2013] : Waltham: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 27 21:36:41 2013] : Bugbears: Composite Longbow: [1d20(18) + 3] = 21; Hit: [1d8(3) + 2] = 5 damage.
[Wed Nov 27 21:36:42 2013] : Bugbears: Composite Longbow: [1d20(6) + 3] = 9; Hit: [1d8(1) + 2] = 3 damage.
[Wed Nov 27 21:36:43 2013] : Bugbears: Composite Longbow: [1d20(16) + 3] = 19; Hit: [1d8(1) + 2] = 3 damage.
[Wed Nov 27 21:36:43 2013] : Miriam: 15 Damage: Miriam takes 15 damage. [Wed Nov 27 21:36:45 2013] : Bugbears: Composite Longbow: [1d20(2) + 3] = 5; Hit: [1d8(3) + 2] = 5 damage.
[Wed Nov 27 21:36:48 2013] : Bugbears: Composite Longbow: [1d20(13) + 3] = 16; Hit: [1d8(3) + 2] = 5 damage.
[Wed Nov 27 21:36:50 2013] : Bugbears: Composite Longbow: [1d20(15) + 3] = 18; Hit: [1d8(1) + 2] = 3 damage.
[Wed Nov 27 21:37:12 2013] : Bugbears: One hit only, that barely scratches here.
[Wed Nov 27 21:37:35 2013] : DM: Waltham?
[Wed Nov 27 21:37:45 2013] : Miriam: ooc Still hits in spite of the range increment?
[Wed Nov 27 21:37:55 2013] : Miriam: 5 Damage: Miriam takes 5 damage. [Wed Nov 27 21:37:57 2013] : Waltham: Waltham darts forward to the next boulder and fires at the ogre
[Wed Nov 27 21:38:12 2013] : DM: ooc you're not Regan!
[Wed Nov 27 21:38:22 2013] : Miriam: ooc Oops
[Wed Nov 27 21:38:45 2013] : Waltham: [1d20(13) + 12] = 25 [1d12(2) + 3] = 5
[Wed Nov 27 21:38:50 2013] : Waltham: ooc vs touch AC
[Wed Nov 27 21:38:51 2013] : DM: Hit
[Wed Nov 27 21:39:15 2013] : Waltham: Waltham drops the musket and draws his pistol
[Wed Nov 27 21:39:19 2013] : Waltham: ooc done
[Wed Nov 27 21:39:28 2013] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Nov 27 21:40:54 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva approaches the big thing and pierces
[Wed Nov 27 21:41:15 2013] : Aeleva: ooc what "plusses" do we have on? Bardsong and ?
[Wed Nov 27 21:41:31 2013] : Aeleva: Rapier +1: Attack: [1d20(14) + 14] = 28 - Damage: [1d6(2) + 1 + 2] = 5
[Wed Nov 27 21:41:34 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc thats it I think
[Wed Nov 27 21:42:28 2013] : Aeleva: done unless that sneaks
[Wed Nov 27 21:42:43 2013] : Waltham: [1d8(8)] = 8
[Wed Nov 27 21:42:46 2013] : Waltham: ooc sorry
[Wed Nov 27 21:42:51 2013] : DM: Perception: [1d20(5) + 5] = 10
[Wed Nov 27 21:42:56 2013] : DM: Sneak attack.
[Wed Nov 27 21:43:14 2013] : Aeleva: Sneak attack: [3d6(3,2,3)] = 8
[Wed Nov 27 21:43:19 2013] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Nov 27 21:43:44 2013] : DM: Aeleva lunges under the ogres arm and stabs it deep in its flank.
[Wed Nov 27 21:43:48 2013] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Nov 27 21:44:46 2013] : Vaddyn: Double move up beside Waltham
[Wed Nov 27 21:44:49 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn maintains his inspirational demeanor:+2 competence bonus to attack and damage; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects. (18) rounds left today
[Wed Nov 27 21:44:56 2013] : Vaddyn: done
[Wed Nov 27 21:45:17 2013] : DM: Miriam?
[Wed Nov 27 21:46:21 2013] : Aeleva has sent you a tree node...
[Wed Nov 27 21:46:47 2013] : Miriam: Miriam drops her bow and gets her hammer out
[Wed Nov 27 21:47:12 2013] : Miriam: 5-foot step, rage and swing
[Wed Nov 27 21:47:30 2013] : Miriam: +1 Dwarven Waraxe Partial attack: [1d20(2) + 16] = 18 Damage: [1d10(7) + 10] = 17 HP.
[Wed Nov 27 21:47:39 2013] : Miriam: Done
[Wed Nov 27 21:47:56 2013] : DM: Miriam's axe chops the ogre down.
[Wed Nov 27 21:48:08 2013] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Nov 27 21:48:27 2013] : Hildy: Celestial Cheetah: Hildy completes his Summon Monster III spell - Augmented Celestial Cheetah (AC 15, 27 HP, CMD 19 (23 vs trip)) Resist 5 Acid, Cold, Electricity. Lasts for 7 rounds
[Wed Nov 27 21:48:36 2013] : Miriam: ooc I didn't even use Power attack
[Wed Nov 27 21:48:44 2013] : Hildy: ooc stats may be a bit wrong...
[Wed Nov 27 21:49:10 2013] : Hildy: The cheetah sprints at C
[Wed Nov 27 21:49:27 2013] : DM: ooc the ford is difficult terrain, half speed.
[Wed Nov 27 21:49:57 2013] : Hildy: ooc move is 500 ft
[Wed Nov 27 21:50:01 2013] : Hildy: :-)
[Wed Nov 27 21:50:04 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc :O
[Wed Nov 27 21:50:09 2013] : DM: ooc !
[Wed Nov 27 21:50:26 2013] : Hildy: ooc though you can't sprint through difficult terrain
[Wed Nov 27 21:50:48 2013] : Hildy: ooc or charge even
[Wed Nov 27 21:50:57 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc it could probably stop off for a quick poo and still make it!
[Wed Nov 27 21:51:22 2013] : Hildy: ooc unless ot makes like a jesus lizard
[Wed Nov 27 21:51:28 2013] : Hildy: ooc ot = it
[Wed Nov 27 21:51:35 2013] : Hildy: ooc your call DM
[Wed Nov 27 21:51:59 2013] : DM: ooc what is it's regular move speed?
[Wed Nov 27 21:52:08 2013] : Hildy: 50 ft
[Wed Nov 27 21:52:40 2013] : Hildy: ooc it has a sprint special ability allowing 10x move with a charge
[Wed Nov 27 21:53:02 2013] : DM: The cheetah sprints and the bounds though the ford reaching the bugbear (but it does not attack).
[Wed Nov 27 21:53:38 2013] : Hildy: Hildy continues his stealthy move forwards
[Wed Nov 27 21:54:02 2013] : Hildy: Moment of greatness: Level 1 - Hildy doubles morale bonuses (e.g. bardsong) in a 50 ft burst (duration: 7 minutes)
[Wed Nov 27 21:54:05 2013] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Nov 27 21:54:49 2013] : Scout Regan: Regan moves forwards and tries to hide behind a rock.
[Wed Nov 27 21:54:56 2013] : Scout Regan: Stealth: [1d20(1) + 19] = 20
[Wed Nov 27 21:55:06 2013] : Waltham: ooc she's having a good day
[Wed Nov 27 21:55:12 2013] : Hildy: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 27 21:55:32 2013] : Bugbears: The bugbear draws a hand axe and hacks at the cheetah.
[Wed Nov 27 21:55:37 2013] : Bugbears: AoO.
[Wed Nov 27 21:55:47 2013] : Bugbears: Handaxe: [1d20(15) + 5] = 20; Hit: [1d6(6) + 3] = 9 damage.
[Wed Nov 27 21:55:47 2013] : Hildy: Bite: Leopard: [1d20(13) + 8] = 21; Damage: [1d6(1) + 5] = 6 HP and Grab ([1d20(16) + 13] = 29 vs CMB)
[Wed Nov 27 21:56:04 2013] : Hildy: ooc that's trip for a cheetah, not grab
[Wed Nov 27 21:56:27 2013] : Bugbears: The leopard trips the bugbear but is cut as the bugbear falls.
[Wed Nov 27 21:56:42 2013] : Bugbears: Two shoot at the cheetah.
[Wed Nov 27 21:56:44 2013] : Bugbears: Composite Longbow: [1d20(11) + 3] = 14; Hit: [1d8(4) + 2] = 6 damage.
[Wed Nov 27 21:56:45 2013] : Bugbears: Composite Longbow: [1d20(7) + 3] = 10; Hit: [1d8(3) + 2] = 5 damage.
[Wed Nov 27 21:56:50 2013] : Bugbears: And miss.
[Wed Nov 27 21:57:01 2013] : Bugbears: The others aim at Miram.
[Wed Nov 27 21:57:03 2013] : Bugbears: Composite Longbow: [1d20(4) + 3] = 7; Hit: [1d8(2) + 2] = 4 damage.
[Wed Nov 27 21:57:04 2013] : Bugbears: Composite Longbow: [1d20(14) + 3] = 17; Hit: [1d8(1) + 2] = 3 damage.
[Wed Nov 27 21:57:06 2013] : Bugbears: Composite Longbow: [1d20(9) + 3] = 12; Hit: [1d8(8) + 2] = 10 damage.
[Wed Nov 27 21:57:12 2013] : Bugbears: And also miss.
[Wed Nov 27 21:57:22 2013] : DM: Waltham?
[Wed Nov 27 21:57:24 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc btw there are 2 Gs
[Wed Nov 27 21:57:45 2013] : Waltham: ooc finally chose a feat! :-)
[Wed Nov 27 21:57:45 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc :)
[Wed Nov 27 21:57:52 2013] : Miriam: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 27 21:58:34 2013] : Miriam: ooc I only see 1
[Wed Nov 27 21:58:59 2013] : Waltham: Waltham pucks up the musket, and darts to the next rock in front
[Wed Nov 27 21:59:12 2013] : Waltham: He begins reloading.
[Wed Nov 27 21:59:15 2013] : Waltham: ooc done
[Wed Nov 27 21:59:21 2013] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Nov 27 21:59:44 2013] : Aeleva: ooc this is a river, right?
[Wed Nov 27 21:59:45 2013] : Hildy: ooc don't forget Bard bonus is doubled now
[Wed Nov 27 22:00:01 2013] : Hildy: ooc a ford, a shallow river crossing
[Wed Nov 27 22:00:26 2013] : Aeleva: ooc there's no real hiding place
[Wed Nov 27 22:00:57 2013] : DM: ooc there are the rocks.
[Wed Nov 27 22:01:32 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva tries to appraises the best trajectory to approach the ennmy across the ford
[Wed Nov 27 22:01:48 2013] : Aeleva: ooc the shallow part is the place where there are no waves, right?
[Wed Nov 27 22:01:54 2013] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Nov 27 22:02:39 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva runs forward, trying to crouch and hide herself in inexistant shadows and longer grass
[Wed Nov 27 22:02:43 2013] : Aeleva: Stealth: [1d20(6) + 12] = 18
[Wed Nov 27 22:02:46 2013] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Nov 27 22:02:57 2013] : DM: Perception: [1d20(9) + 8] = 17
[Wed Nov 27 22:02:58 2013] : DM: Perception: [1d20(7) + 8] = 15
[Wed Nov 27 22:02:59 2013] : DM: Perception: [1d20(10) + 8] = 18
[Wed Nov 27 22:03:00 2013] : DM: Perception: [1d20(12) + 8] = 20
[Wed Nov 27 22:03:01 2013] : DM: Perception: [1d20(17) + 8] = 25
[Wed Nov 27 22:03:03 2013] : DM: Perception: [1d20(19) + 8] = 27
[Wed Nov 27 22:03:14 2013] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Nov 27 22:03:18 2013] : Aeleva: ooc my dice rolling has been sub optimal today
[Wed Nov 27 22:03:20 2013] : Miriam: ooc Those are high rolls
[Wed Nov 27 22:03:35 2013] : Aeleva: ooc brb
[Wed Nov 27 22:04:41 2013] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Nov 27 22:05:12 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn moves down beside Regan
[Wed Nov 27 22:05:36 2013] : Vaddyn: Confusion: Level 3 - Confuses creatures in a 15 ft. radius burst (Will save DC 17) to negate;
Confused creatures actions are determined at the start of their round. (170 ft range; Duration = 7 rounds.)

[Wed Nov 27 22:05:49 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc can I get E F & G?
[Wed Nov 27 22:06:01 2013] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Nov 27 22:06:05 2013] : DM: Will: [1d20(2) + 2] = 4
[Wed Nov 27 22:06:06 2013] : DM: Will: [1d20(12) + 2] = 14
[Wed Nov 27 22:06:07 2013] : DM: Will: [1d20(8) + 2] = 10
[Wed Nov 27 22:06:11 2013] : Sylvie: Open/Close: Level 0 -
[Wed Nov 27 22:06:14 2013] : Vaddyn: Confusion Effect: [1d100(35)] = 35
[Wed Nov 27 22:06:18 2013] : Miriam: ooc Nice :)
[Wed Nov 27 22:06:19 2013] : Sylvie: ooc mwahahaha
[Wed Nov 27 22:06:48 2013] : Vaddyn: Confusion Effect: [1d100(98)] = 98
[Wed Nov 27 22:06:49 2013] : Vaddyn: Confusion Effect: [1d100(11)] = 11
[Wed Nov 27 22:07:14 2013] : Sylvie: ooc F2 = edit textbox + rename myself as Sylvie"
[Wed Nov 27 22:07:18 2013] : Sylvie: ooc !
[Wed Nov 27 22:07:52 2013] : DM: done?
[Wed Nov 27 22:07:56 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn maintains his inspirational demeanor:+2 competence bonus to attack and damage; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects. (17) rounds left today
[Wed Nov 27 22:08:00 2013] : Vaddyn: sorry, done
[Wed Nov 27 22:08:08 2013] : DM: Miriam?
[Wed Nov 27 22:08:27 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc was too busy high-5 ing myself :)
[Wed Nov 27 22:08:48 2013] : Miriam: Miriam stops raging and moves forward
[Wed Nov 27 22:08:49 2013] : Hildy: Open/Close: Level 0 -
[Wed Nov 27 22:08:58 2013] : Hildy: ooc sorry!!
[Wed Nov 27 22:09:04 2013] : Miriam: Done
[Wed Nov 27 22:09:29 2013] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Nov 27 22:09:32 2013] : Hildy: ooc David, do you use the auto tree complete feature?
[Wed Nov 27 22:09:40 2013] : Hildy: ooc if not can you remove it?
[Wed Nov 27 22:10:04 2013] : DM: ooc it's a common tree feature, not sure it can be removed.
[Wed Nov 27 22:10:15 2013] : Hildy: ooc OK
[Wed Nov 27 22:10:24 2013] : Hildy: Hildy continues forwards
[Wed Nov 27 22:10:39 2013] : Hildy: ooc new stealth roll?
[Wed Nov 27 22:10:48 2013] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Nov 27 22:10:54 2013] : Hildy: Stealth: [1d20(13) + 13] = 26
[Wed Nov 27 22:11:12 2013] : Hildy: The cheetah attacks the prone Bugbear
[Wed Nov 27 22:11:21 2013] : Hildy: Bite: Leopard: [1d20(4) + 6] = 10; Damage: [1d6(6) + 5] = 11 HP and Trip ([1d20(5) + 7] = 12 vs CMB)
[Wed Nov 27 22:11:24 2013] : Hildy: Claw: Cheetah: [1d20(7) + 7] = 14; Damage: [1d3(2) + 5] = 7 HP
[Wed Nov 27 22:11:26 2013] : Hildy: Claw: Cheetah: [1d20(4) + 7] = 11; Damage: [1d3(3) + 5] = 8 HP
[Wed Nov 27 22:12:15 2013] : DM: One hit.
[Wed Nov 27 22:12:16 2013] : Hildy: Wand of Magic Stone: Level 1 - Hildy imbues 3 stones with magical energy (duration: 30 minutes)
[Wed Nov 27 22:12:21 2013] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Nov 27 22:12:57 2013] : Scout Regan: Regan aims carefully and shoots.
[Wed Nov 27 22:13:03 2013] : Scout Regan: "Sureshot" Longbow +2: [1d20(12) + 14] = 26; Hit: [1d8(4) + 5] = 9 damage. (rapid shot) (bard song)
[Wed Nov 27 22:13:06 2013] : Scout Regan: "Sureshot" Longbow +2: [1d20(7) + 14] = 21; Hit: [1d8(5) + 5] = 10 damage. (rapid shot) (bard song)
[Wed Nov 27 22:13:08 2013] : Scout Regan: "Sureshot" Longbow +2 (2nd): [1d20(12) + 9] = 21; Hit: [1d8(3) + 5] = 8 damage. (rapid shot)
[Wed Nov 27 22:13:33 2013] : Scout Regan: E falls, pierces by three arrows.
[Wed Nov 27 22:13:53 2013] : Bugbears: A bugbear shoots at one of its own.
[Wed Nov 27 22:14:01 2013] : Bugbears: Composite Longbow: [1d20(5) + 3] = 8; Hit: [1d8(5) + 2] = 7 damage.
[Wed Nov 27 22:14:06 2013] : Bugbears: But misses.
[Wed Nov 27 22:14:45 2013] : Bugbears: Angered, its targets leaps at him and tries to disarm him.
[Wed Nov 27 22:14:52 2013] : Bugbears: CMB: [1d20(1) + 6] = 7
[Wed Nov 27 22:14:58 2013] : Bugbears: But fails.
[Wed Nov 27 22:15:12 2013] : Bugbears: One bug bear hacks at the cheetah.
[Wed Nov 27 22:15:15 2013] : Bugbears: Handaxe: [1d20(3) + 5] = 8; Hit: [1d6(1) + 3] = 4 damage.
[Wed Nov 27 22:15:18 2013] : Bugbears: Miss.
[Wed Nov 27 22:15:35 2013] : Bugbears: The remaining bugbears aim at Miriam.
[Wed Nov 27 22:15:39 2013] : Bugbears: Composite Longbow: [1d20(15) + 3] = 18; Hit: [1d8(8) + 2] = 10 damage.
[Wed Nov 27 22:15:40 2013] : Bugbears: Composite Longbow: [1d20(6) + 3] = 9; Hit: [1d8(1) + 2] = 3 damage.
[Wed Nov 27 22:15:42 2013] : Hildy: ooc if i didn't have a longbow, the confused one would have got an AoO. Would have been funny :-)
[Wed Nov 27 22:15:45 2013] : Bugbears: And miss.
[Wed Nov 27 22:15:47 2013] : Hildy: ooc it
[Wed Nov 27 22:16:07 2013] : DM: Waltham?
[Wed Nov 27 22:16:44 2013] : Miriam: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 27 22:16:44 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc From description of Confused "Any confused character who is attacked automatically attacks its attackers on its next turn, as long as it is still confused when its turn comes"
[Wed Nov 27 22:16:57 2013] : Waltham: Waltham finishes loading his musket, and stands up to take a shot
[Wed Nov 27 22:17:36 2013] : Waltham: ooc shooting D; I make that the 3rd range increments, so -4 to hit
[Wed Nov 27 22:17:58 2013] : Hildy: ooc I looked for that, as I remember it from way back, but never saw it... awesome :-)
[Wed Nov 27 22:18:01 2013] : Waltham: [1d20(13) + 11] = 24 [1d12(7) + 4] = 11
[Wed Nov 27 22:18:06 2013] : Waltham: ooc done
[Wed Nov 27 22:18:17 2013] : Waltham: ooc assuming bard-song helps attack as well as damage
[Wed Nov 27 22:18:28 2013] : Waltham: Waltham starts reloading again
[Wed Nov 27 22:18:28 2013] : DM: A hit
[Wed Nov 27 22:18:33 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc it does
[Wed Nov 27 22:18:37 2013] : Hildy: ooc C is still prone?
[Wed Nov 27 22:18:41 2013] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Nov 27 22:18:50 2013] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Nov 27 22:19:26 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva runs again to cross the ford
[Wed Nov 27 22:19:57 2013] : DM: You don't quite make it.
[Wed Nov 27 22:20:18 2013] : DM: ooc difficult terrain
[Wed Nov 27 22:20:25 2013] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Nov 27 22:20:35 2013] : Aeleva: as she crosses she loses a bit her assurance and must slow down
[Wed Nov 27 22:20:36 2013] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Nov 27 22:21:51 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn takes a shot at D
[Wed Nov 27 22:22:14 2013] : Vaddyn: MW Comp (+2) Shortbow: [1d20(7) + 8] = 15, Damage: [1d8(7) + 6] = 13 HP.
[Wed Nov 27 22:22:20 2013] : DM: Miss
[Wed Nov 27 22:22:33 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn maintains his inspirational demeanor:+2 competence bonus to attack and damage; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects. (16) rounds left today
[Wed Nov 27 22:22:35 2013] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Nov 27 22:22:41 2013] : DM: Miriam?
[Wed Nov 27 22:23:15 2013] : Miriam: Miriam crosses the ford as quickly as she can
[Wed Nov 27 22:23:33 2013] : Miriam: ooc How far can I run through the water? Twice my base speed?
[Wed Nov 27 22:24:14 2013] : DM: Base speed with a double move.
[Wed Nov 27 22:24:27 2013] : Miriam: ooc While running?
[Wed Nov 27 22:24:31 2013] : DM: ooc can't run
[Wed Nov 27 22:24:37 2013] : Miriam: ooc OK
[Wed Nov 27 22:24:54 2013] : Miriam: Done
[Wed Nov 27 22:24:58 2013] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Nov 27 22:25:27 2013] : Hildy: Cheetah get's all holy on the Bugbear's ass
[Wed Nov 27 22:25:40 2013] : Hildy: (smiting)
[Wed Nov 27 22:25:42 2013] : Hildy: Bite: Cheetah: [1d20(19) + 6] = 25; Damage: [1d6(4) + 8] = 12 HP and Trip ([1d20(1) + 7] = 8 vs CMB)
[Wed Nov 27 22:25:46 2013] : Hildy: Claw: Cheetah: [1d20(16) + 7] = 23; Damage: [1d3(1) + 8] = 9 HP
[Wed Nov 27 22:25:48 2013] : Hildy: Claw: Cheetah: [1d20(1) + 7] = 8; Damage: [1d3(1) + 8] = 9 HP
[Wed Nov 27 22:26:31 2013] : DM: The cheetah's bite kills the bugbear.
[Wed Nov 27 22:26:37 2013] : Hildy: Hildy continues his slow move
[Wed Nov 27 22:26:49 2013] : Hildy: Stealth: [1d20(4) + 13] = 17
[Wed Nov 27 22:27:04 2013] : Hildy: ooc anyone hurt?
[Wed Nov 27 22:27:22 2013] : Miriam: ooc I'm only 15 down
[Wed Nov 27 22:28:08 2013] : Hildy: ooc can I see any of the bugbears?
[Wed Nov 27 22:28:11 2013] : Waltham: ooc not me
[Wed Nov 27 22:28:28 2013] : DM: ooc yes, the tree's only provide partial cover.
[Wed Nov 27 22:28:38 2013] : Hildy: MW Sling - Magic stone: [1d20(9) + 12] = 21 Damage: [1d6(3) + 5] = 8 HP.
[Wed Nov 27 22:28:48 2013] : Hildy: ooc increment is 50 ft
[Wed Nov 27 22:28:50 2013] : DM: ooc range?
[Wed Nov 27 22:28:59 2013] : Hildy: At D
[Wed Nov 27 22:29:06 2013] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Nov 27 22:29:14 2013] : DM: The stone bounces off the tree trunk.
[Wed Nov 27 22:29:19 2013] : Hildy: ooc cheetah 5ft steps
[Wed Nov 27 22:29:24 2013] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Nov 27 22:29:44 2013] : Scout Regan: Regan aims at H and shoots.
[Wed Nov 27 22:29:54 2013] : Scout Regan: "Sureshot" Longbow +2: [1d20(13) + 14] = 27; Hit: [1d8(1) + 5] = 6 damage. (rapid shot) (bard song)
[Wed Nov 27 22:29:55 2013] : Scout Regan: "Sureshot" Longbow +2: [1d20(4) + 14] = 18; Hit: [1d8(6) + 5] = 11 damage. (rapid shot) (bard song)
[Wed Nov 27 22:29:57 2013] : Scout Regan: "Sureshot" Longbow +2 (2nd): [1d20(5) + 9] = 14; Hit: [1d8(4) + 5] = 9 damage. (rapid shot)
[Wed Nov 27 22:30:06 2013] : Scout Regan: Only one arrow hits.
[Wed Nov 27 22:30:27 2013] : Bugbears: Two bugbears draw their axes and attack the cheetah.
[Wed Nov 27 22:30:47 2013] : Bugbears: Handaxe: [1d20(2) + 5] = 7; Hit: [1d6(5) + 3] = 8 damage.
[Wed Nov 27 22:30:48 2013] : Bugbears: Handaxe: [1d20(11) + 5] = 16; Hit: [1d6(1) + 3] = 4 damage.
[Wed Nov 27 22:30:59 2013] : Bugbears: One hit
[Wed Nov 27 22:31:16 2013] : DM: ooc confusion rolls for F and G, Vaddyn?
[Wed Nov 27 22:31:33 2013] : Vaddyn: Confusion Effect: [1d100(37)] = 37
[Wed Nov 27 22:31:33 2013] : Vaddyn: Confusion Effect: [1d100(69)] = 69
[Wed Nov 27 22:31:57 2013] : DM: G cuts itself for [1d8(2) + 3] = 5 damage.
[Wed Nov 27 22:32:15 2013] : DM: Waltham?
[Wed Nov 27 22:32:43 2013] : Waltham: Waltham stands up and fires into the melee
[Wed Nov 27 22:32:53 2013] : Waltham: [1d20(5) + 7] = 12 [1d12(11) + 4] = 15
[Wed Nov 27 22:33:01 2013] : Waltham: Waltham starts reloading again
[Wed Nov 27 22:33:02 2013] : DM: Miss.
[Wed Nov 27 22:33:03 2013] : Waltham: ooc done
[Wed Nov 27 22:33:20 2013] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Nov 27 22:34:36 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva continues her advance and gets in place to hit
[Wed Nov 27 22:35:05 2013] : Aeleva: She places herself strategically and puts her rapier forward
[Wed Nov 27 22:35:22 2013] : Aeleva: Rapier +1: Attack: [1d20(15) + 18] = 33 - Damage: [1d6(4) + 1 + 4] = 9
[Wed Nov 27 22:35:26 2013] : Aeleva: Sneak attack: [3d6(5,5,4)] = 14
[Wed Nov 27 22:35:30 2013] : Aeleva: on H.
[Wed Nov 27 22:35:31 2013] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Nov 27 22:36:09 2013] : DM: Aeleva, stabs the bugbear from behind, sliding her rapier deftly through its ribs and into its heart.
[Wed Nov 27 22:36:16 2013] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Nov 27 22:36:35 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn moves quickly but carefully out to the waters edge
[Wed Nov 27 22:36:48 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn maintains his inspirational demeanor:+2 competence bonus to attack and damage; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects. (15) rounds left today
[Wed Nov 27 22:36:52 2013] : Vaddyn: done
[Wed Nov 27 22:37:18 2013] : DM: Miriam?
[Wed Nov 27 22:37:32 2013] : Miriam: Miriam keeps on going
[Wed Nov 27 22:37:40 2013] : Miriam: Done
[Wed Nov 27 22:37:46 2013] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Nov 27 22:38:02 2013] : Hildy: Cheetah attacks the new bugbear
[Wed Nov 27 22:38:08 2013] : Hildy: Bite: Cheetah: [1d20(1) + 6] = 7; Damage: [1d6(4) + 5] = 9 HP and Trip ([1d20(19) + 7] = 26 vs CMB)
[Wed Nov 27 22:38:28 2013] : Hildy: Then claws at the prone goblinoid
[Wed Nov 27 22:38:29 2013] : DM: Miss
[Wed Nov 27 22:38:30 2013] : Hildy: Claw: Cheetah: [1d20(7) + 7] = 14; Damage: [1d3(1) + 5] = 6 HP
[Wed Nov 27 22:38:33 2013] : Hildy: Claw: Cheetah: [1d20(10) + 7] = 17; Damage: [1d3(3) + 5] = 8 HP
[Wed Nov 27 22:38:48 2013] : Hildy: ooc boo, missed the attack roll - too much wine"
[Wed Nov 27 22:38:57 2013] : DM: One claw hit.
[Wed Nov 27 22:39:11 2013] : DM: Which kills it.
[Wed Nov 27 22:39:30 2013] : Hildy: Hildy abandons any pretence at hiding and moves forwards...
[Wed Nov 27 22:39:44 2013] : Hildy: MW Sling - Magic stone: [1d20(10) + 12] = 22 Damage: [1d6(6) + 5] = 11 HP.
[Wed Nov 27 22:39:48 2013] : Scout Regan: Regan, seeing the battle nearly one moves closer.
[Wed Nov 27 22:39:50 2013] : Hildy: On F
[Wed Nov 27 22:39:55 2013] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Nov 27 22:40:12 2013] : Scout Regan: Hit
[Wed Nov 27 22:40:30 2013] : Scout Regan: "Sureshot" Longbow +2: [1d20(16) + 14] = 30; Hit: [1d8(6) + 5] = 11 damage. (rapid shot) (bard song)
[Wed Nov 27 22:40:43 2013] : Scout Regan: F dies with a arrow in the back.
[Wed Nov 27 22:41:02 2013] : Bugbears: Confusion roll for G.
[Wed Nov 27 22:41:07 2013] : Vaddyn: Confusion Effect: [1d100(6)] = 6
[Wed Nov 27 22:41:29 2013] : Bugbears: The bugbear ducks behind the tree and shoots at Aeleva
[Wed Nov 27 22:41:36 2013] : Bugbears: Composite Longbow: [1d20(15) + 3] = 18; Hit: [1d8(4) + 2] = 6 damage.
[Wed Nov 27 22:41:42 2013] : Bugbears: Missing
[Wed Nov 27 22:41:52 2013] : DM: Waltham?
[Wed Nov 27 22:42:27 2013] : Waltham: Waltham finishes loading his musket and begins to cross the ford
[Wed Nov 27 22:42:37 2013] : Waltham: ooc done
[Wed Nov 27 22:42:44 2013] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Nov 27 22:45:59 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva attempts to get closer to the last bugbear
[Wed Nov 27 22:46:20 2013] : Aeleva: While keeping cover
[Wed Nov 27 22:46:28 2013] : Aeleva: Stealth: [1d20(15) + 12] = 27
[Wed Nov 27 22:46:36 2013] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Nov 27 22:46:40 2013] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Nov 27 22:47:01 2013] : Miriam: ooc He wouldn't notice you if you tripped over his feet :)
[Wed Nov 27 22:47:14 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn carefully moves into the water before shooting at G
[Wed Nov 27 22:47:23 2013] : Vaddyn: MW Comp (+2) Shortbow: [1d20(13) + 8] = 21, Damage: [1d8(2) + 6] = 8 HP.
[Wed Nov 27 22:47:47 2013] : DM: Hit, badly wounding the last bugbear.
[Wed Nov 27 22:47:50 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn maintains his inspirational demeanor:+2 competence bonus to attack and damage; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects. (14) rounds left today
[Wed Nov 27 22:47:52 2013] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Nov 27 22:47:56 2013] : DM: Miriam?
[Wed Nov 27 22:48:55 2013] : Miriam: Miriam moves up to the last bugber and swings her axe
[Wed Nov 27 22:49:01 2013] : Miriam: +1 Dwarven Waraxe Partial attack: [1d20(1) + 16] = 17 Damage: [1d10(8) + 10] = 18 HP.
[Wed Nov 27 22:49:07 2013] : Miriam: Done
[Wed Nov 27 22:49:14 2013] : DM: Miss
[Wed Nov 27 22:49:19 2013] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Nov 27 22:50:22 2013] : Hildy: The cheetah takes advantage of its fast speed to move to attack, though it can't charge due to the woman in the way...
[Wed Nov 27 22:50:34 2013] : Hildy: Bite: Cheetah: [1d20(6) + 6] = 12; Damage: [1d6(2) + 5] = 7 HP and Trip ([1d20(1) + 7] = 8 vs CMB)
[Wed Nov 27 22:50:47 2013] : DM: Miss
[Wed Nov 27 22:51:08 2013] : Hildy: Hildy moves closer and uses his last magic stone
[Wed Nov 27 22:51:13 2013] : Hildy: MW Sling - Magic stone: [1d20(9) + 12] = 21 Damage: [1d6(6) + 5] = 11 HP.
[Wed Nov 27 22:51:21 2013] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Nov 27 22:51:38 2013] : DM: Miss.
[Wed Nov 27 22:51:56 2013] : Scout Regan: Regan shoots.
[Wed Nov 27 22:52:03 2013] : Scout Regan: "Sureshot" Longbow +2: [1d20(8) + 14] = 22; Hit: [1d8(1) + 5] = 6 damage. (rapid shot) (bard song)
[Wed Nov 27 22:52:06 2013] : Scout Regan: "Sureshot" Longbow +2: [1d20(4) + 14] = 18; Hit: [1d8(3) + 5] = 8 damage. (rapid shot) (bard song)
[Wed Nov 27 22:52:09 2013] : Scout Regan: "Sureshot" Longbow +2 (2nd): [1d20(3) + 9] = 12; Hit: [1d8(2) + 5] = 7 damage. (rapid shot)
[Wed Nov 27 22:52:28 2013] : Scout Regan: One arrow slays the last bugbear.
[Wed Nov 27 22:52:37 2013] : DM: 1040 XP each.
[Wed Nov 27 22:52:42 2013] : Hildy: "Excellent... Go team!"
[Wed Nov 27 22:52:43 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn stops performing. Bardsong effect ends.
[Wed Nov 27 22:53:03 2013] : Waltham: ooc woo!
[Wed Nov 27 22:53:22 2013] : Miriam: "That was good teamwork"
[Wed Nov 27 22:53:24 2013] : Waltham: Waltham slings the musket back over his shoulder
[Wed Nov 27 22:53:35 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn carefully works his way over the ford
[Wed Nov 27 22:53:44 2013] : Waltham: "What were they doing here? I thought this army was undead."
[Wed Nov 27 22:53:51 2013] : Hildy: Vaddyn follows
[Wed Nov 27 22:54:19 2013] : Hildy: "From what I remember, goblinoids and ogres and orcs live up here"
[Wed Nov 27 22:54:45 2013] : Vaddyn: "It certainly looks like it"
[Wed Nov 27 22:54:55 2013] : Aeleva: "That was good."
[Wed Nov 27 22:54:56 2013] : Scout Regan: "Yes, the local tribes may have been recruited."
[Wed Nov 27 22:55:04 2013] : Miriam: "But now there's less of them living here"
[Wed Nov 27 22:55:16 2013] : Aeleva: "But I really ought to learn to yield some ranged weapon"
[Wed Nov 27 22:55:23 2013] : Aeleva: "better than I do now."
[Wed Nov 27 22:55:34 2013] : Miriam: "Better get our horses and my bow"
[Wed Nov 27 22:55:42 2013] : Scout Regan: "I recommend a longbow, good range and stopping power."
[Wed Nov 27 22:55:57 2013] : Hildy: "My cheetah was a good ranged weapon"
[Wed Nov 27 22:56:08 2013] : Hildy: Hildy grins at Aeleva
[Wed Nov 27 22:56:10 2013] : Scout Regan: "Hah, that it was, Hildy!"
[Wed Nov 27 22:56:20 2013] : Vaddyn: "I always found the longbow a touch unweildy"
[Wed Nov 27 22:56:37 2013] : Waltham: "I wonder... if the spell hides us from undead, how much of a danger are these tribes going to be?"
[Wed Nov 27 22:57:03 2013] : Hildy: "Miriam, you were shot weren't you?"
[Wed Nov 27 22:57:12 2013] : Hildy: "Is anyone else injured?"
[Wed Nov 27 22:57:28 2013] : Miriam: "Yes, I was. But I'm not too badly hurt"
[Wed Nov 27 22:57:46 2013] : Hildy: "Better fixed now then dead later"
[Wed Nov 27 22:57:56 2013] : Miriam: HP Status 61 out of 76.
[Wed Nov 27 22:57:59 2013] : Hildy: ooc than!
[Wed Nov 27 22:58:03 2013] : Waltham: "I'm unharmed. That's the advantage of hiding behind a rock."
[Wed Nov 27 22:58:20 2013] : Miriam: ooc I need to adjust my node for my raging
[Wed Nov 27 22:58:48 2013] : Hildy: "I agree Waltham, but one must look after the folks who take the hits for us"
[Wed Nov 27 22:58:56 2013] : Vaddyn: "They seems to ignore most of us. Understandable when you have a crazy cat ripping them apart"
[Wed Nov 27 22:58:57 2013] : Miriam: "Someone had to draw them out and luckily it takes quite a bit of effort to down me"
[Wed Nov 27 22:59:29 2013] : Hildy: "I think that making them all go mental probably helped quite a bit Vaddyn"
[Wed Nov 27 22:59:59 2013] : Scout Regan: "We should not linger here too long."
[Wed Nov 27 23:00:01 2013] : Vaddyn: "I wasn't sure if that would work."
[Wed Nov 27 23:00:14 2013] : Hildy: Hildy channels positive energy. All living creatures in a 30 ft radius gain [4d6(1,6,1,2)] = 10 HP healing.
[Wed Nov 27 23:00:17 2013] : Hildy: Hildy channels positive energy. All living creatures in a 30 ft radius gain [4d6(5,1,6,5)] = 17 HP healing.
[Wed Nov 27 23:00:29 2013] : Hildy: "Nnnnnnghur"
[Wed Nov 27 23:00:32 2013] : Miriam: Healing: Regain 10 HP. [Wed Nov 27 23:00:36 2013] : Miriam: Healing: Regain 17 HP. [Wed Nov 27 23:00:40 2013] : Hildy: "That feels nice"
[Wed Nov 27 23:00:45 2013] : Miriam: "Thank you"
[Wed Nov 27 23:01:14 2013] : Hildy: ooc obviously I'm near Miriam!
[Wed Nov 27 23:01:45 2013] : Hildy: "So, a question occurs to me..."
[Wed Nov 27 23:01:55 2013] : Vaddyn: "Yes?"
[Wed Nov 27 23:02:00 2013] : Hildy: "Why were they guarding the ford?"
[Wed Nov 27 23:02:23 2013] : Aeleva: "Do we really want to know that?"
[Wed Nov 27 23:02:25 2013] : Vaddyn: "Why not?"
[Wed Nov 27 23:03:05 2013] : Hildy: "Because they would be better off hunting beasts and feeding their families"
[Wed Nov 27 23:03:21 2013] : Hildy: "Unless they had word of us"
[Wed Nov 27 23:03:25 2013] : Vaddyn: "Compulsion?"
[Wed Nov 27 23:04:07 2013] : Miriam: "In league with the undead army?"
[Wed Nov 27 23:04:23 2013] : Scout Regan: "We must assume so."
[Wed Nov 27 23:04:37 2013] : Waltham: "Miriam, that's what I'm concerned about. If we're planning to use the spell to sneak past the undead, what do we do about these guys?"
[Wed Nov 27 23:05:00 2013] : Hildy: "Well, if we encounter a mixture of foes..."
[Wed Nov 27 23:05:26 2013] : Hildy: "We can fight the living ones, and have the undead ones oblivious to us"
[Wed Nov 27 23:05:34 2013] : Scout Regan: "Then we're screwed, but let's not worry about that until we see more goblinoids."
[Wed Nov 27 23:05:38 2013] : Hildy: "Changes the odds"
[Wed Nov 27 23:06:11 2013] : Waltham: "~Better press on, then, and keep low. I'm ready to move when you are."
[Wed Nov 27 23:06:17 2013] : Miriam: "At least the ones here won't be able to attack us in the rear"
[Wed Nov 27 23:06:22 2013] : Hildy: "Unless you attack an undead enemy, you will be totally un-noticeable by them"
[Wed Nov 27 23:06:42 2013] : Hildy: ooc ooh-err
[Wed Nov 27 23:07:05 2013] : Hildy: "How far are we now?"
[Wed Nov 27 23:07:09 2013] : Miriam: "So all they'll see is their living allies dropping? Nice!"
[Wed Nov 27 23:07:19 2013] : Hildy: "I think you said half an hour from here?"
[Wed Nov 27 23:07:45 2013] : Hildy: "To be honest Miriam, most of them are mindless anyway"
[Wed Nov 27 23:07:48 2013] : Scout Regan: "Another 2 km, half an hour at most. Time for your spell I think."
[Wed Nov 27 23:08:03 2013] : Hildy: Hide from Undead: Level 1 - Undead cannot see, hear, or smell creatures warded by this spell. Affects up to 7 creatures touched; (duration: 70 minutes)
[Wed Nov 27 23:08:25 2013] : Hildy: Hildy touches the party members
[Wed Nov 27 23:08:43 2013] : Hildy: including Reagan
[Wed Nov 27 23:08:58 2013] : DM: "Leave an horses here. We'll move more stealthily without them."
[Wed Nov 27 23:09:07 2013] : DM: said Regan.
[Wed Nov 27 23:09:20 2013] : Miriam: "Right"
[Wed Nov 27 23:09:25 2013] : Waltham: "Easier to shoot on foot as well."
[Wed Nov 27 23:09:50 2013] : Miriam: "A good thing I retrieved my bow then"
[Wed Nov 27 23:09:52 2013] : DM: You move out, Regan leading the way. You crest a another rise and look down on the battlefield below.
[Wed Nov 27 23:10:36 2013] : DM: There are thousands of skeletal undead, arrayed in rough groups, spread out across the whole field.
[Wed Nov 27 23:11:12 2013] : DM: You don't see any goblinoids.
[Wed Nov 27 23:11:21 2013] : Hildy: ooc I assumed horses were left behind at the fort
[Wed Nov 27 23:12:10 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc ok, I'm wrecked
[Wed Nov 27 23:12:29 2013] : DM: In the center, there is a small group of tents and some five or six figures but you are too far to make out who or what they are.
[Wed Nov 27 23:12:35 2013] : DM: GAME END