Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Nov 20 20:12:45 2013] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Nov 20 20:13:37 2013] : DM: You defeated Sir Oswn and recovered the dark crystal amulet. Two of you have experienced some of the power it holds but for now you have it wrapped up in a sack.
[Wed Nov 20 20:14:16 2013] : DM: Sir Oswy, the undead skeletal warrior whos barrow you're now in.
[Wed Nov 20 20:14:21 2013] : DM: What do you do now?
[Wed Nov 20 20:15:07 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc were we suppposed to find two artifacts?
[Wed Nov 20 20:15:12 2013] : Miriam: "Are we done in here?"
[Wed Nov 20 20:15:43 2013] : DM: ooc no, why?
[Wed Nov 20 20:15:43 2013] : Hildy: ooc just one, but it could have been in one of two locations
[Wed Nov 20 20:15:55 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc ahh, that was it - two locations
[Wed Nov 20 20:16:08 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc knew there was a two involved
[Wed Nov 20 20:16:11 2013] : Hildy: Powers:
[Wed Nov 20 20:16:59 2013] : Vaddyn: "So what do we do with this? Destroy it?"
[Wed Nov 20 20:18:12 2013] : Hildy: "Do you know how to do so?"
[Wed Nov 20 20:18:28 2013] : Miriam: "And do we need what will happen if we do?"
[Wed Nov 20 20:18:36 2013] : Miriam: ooc know, not need
[Wed Nov 20 20:18:54 2013] : Vaddyn: "Perhaps we should take it back to the fort"
[Wed Nov 20 20:19:03 2013] : Scout Regan: "Destroy it? Why? The legends say it destroyed the united orc and undead army?"
[Wed Nov 20 20:19:26 2013] : Vaddyn: "Do the legends say how it did that?"
[Wed Nov 20 20:19:29 2013] : No Name (enter): 20:19
[Wed Nov 20 20:19:46 2013] : Waltham: ooc sorry I'm late!
[Wed Nov 20 20:19:55 2013] : Hildy: ooc Hi Henry
[Wed Nov 20 20:20:22 2013] : Waltham: ooc I'm going to get my text colour fixed now
[Wed Nov 20 20:20:44 2013] : Miriam: ooc Hi Henrt :D Good to see you
[Wed Nov 20 20:21:30 2013] : Vaddyn (enter): 20:21
[Wed Nov 20 20:21:40 2013] : Vaddyn: Booting '(2) Vaddyn' from server...
[Wed Nov 20 20:21:41 2013] : Vaddyn (exit): 20:21
[Wed Nov 20 20:21:50 2013] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (6) Vaddyn...
[Wed Nov 20 20:23:02 2013] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (6) Vaddyn...
[Wed Nov 20 20:23:55 2013] : DM: ooc Hmmm. Is your server alive Craig?
[Wed Nov 20 20:25:38 2013] : Font is now Arial point size 10
[Wed Nov 20 20:26:04 2013] : Locating server at www.craigchambers.org.uk:6774...
[Wed Nov 20 20:26:04 2013] : Game connected!
[Wed Nov 20 20:26:04 2013] : DM (enter): 20:26
[Wed Nov 20 20:28:32 2013] : Font is now Arial point size 10
[Wed Nov 20 20:28:56 2013] : Locating server at www.craigchambers.org.uk:6774...
[Wed Nov 20 20:28:56 2013] : Game connected!
[Wed Nov 20 20:28:56 2013] : DM (enter): 20:28
[Wed Nov 20 20:28:56 2013] : DM (enter): 20:28
[Wed Nov 20 20:28:56 2013] : Vaddyn (enter): 20:28
[Wed Nov 20 20:28:56 2013] : Waltham (enter): 20:28
[Wed Nov 20 20:29:14 2013] : Hildy (enter): 20:29
[Wed Nov 20 20:29:39 2013] : Waltham (enter): 20:29
[Wed Nov 20 20:33:37 2013] : Font is now Arial point size 10
[Wed Nov 20 20:34:01 2013] : Locating server at www.craigchambers.org.uk:6774...
[Wed Nov 20 20:34:01 2013] : Game connected!
[Wed Nov 20 20:34:01 2013] : DM (enter): 20:34
[Wed Nov 20 20:34:01 2013] : Hildy (enter): 20:34
[Wed Nov 20 20:34:01 2013] : Vaddyn (enter): 20:34
[Wed Nov 20 20:34:01 2013] : Miriam (enter): 20:34
[Wed Nov 20 20:34:01 2013] : Waltham (enter): 20:34
[Wed Nov 20 20:34:09 2013] : Waltham: Hi folks
[Wed Nov 20 20:34:10 2013] : Moving to room 'Barrow in the Mist'..
[Wed Nov 20 20:34:10 2013] : DM (enter): 20:34
[Wed Nov 20 20:34:10 2013] : Server Administrator-> [Wed Nov 20 20:34:13 2013] : Hildy (enter): 20:34
[Wed Nov 20 20:34:14 2013] : Vaddyn (enter): 20:34
[Wed Nov 20 20:34:15 2013] : Waltham (enter): 20:34
[Wed Nov 20 20:34:20 2013] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (4) Waltham...
[Wed Nov 20 20:34:23 2013] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (2) Vaddyn...
[Wed Nov 20 20:34:26 2013] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (1) Hildy...
[Wed Nov 20 20:34:51 2013] : Miriam (enter): 20:34
[Wed Nov 20 20:35:25 2013] : Miriam: ooc Where were we?
[Wed Nov 20 20:35:38 2013] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (6) Miriam...
[Wed Nov 20 20:35:51 2013] : DM: You're in the barrow deciding what to do next.
[Wed Nov 20 20:36:09 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc I was asking if the legends had told how the artifact destroyed the armies
[Wed Nov 20 20:37:11 2013] : Miriam: ooc I was remarking how dangerous and corruptive the artifact is
[Wed Nov 20 20:37:35 2013] : Scout Regan: "The legends mention dark light and corrupting power. They're not very clear on any useful, practical specifics."
[Wed Nov 20 20:37:49 2013] : Scout Regan: "What do you think it could be used for?"
[Wed Nov 20 20:38:09 2013] : Waltham: "If I took a lot of corrupting power, I think I could turn armies into various undead like those you've got causing trouble now."
[Wed Nov 20 20:38:47 2013] : Vaddyn: "I dont thnk creating an undead army to fight an undead army sounds like a good idea"
[Wed Nov 20 20:39:12 2013] : Waltham: "No, I reckon that's where the undead army came from in the first place. Maybe the artifact's what keeps them going."
[Wed Nov 20 20:39:33 2013] : Waltham: Knowledge (Untrained): [1d20(10)] = 10
[Wed Nov 20 20:39:39 2013] : Vaddyn: "So why would it be credited with stopping them"
[Wed Nov 20 20:40:22 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc presumably I have already done a knowledge roll about this
[Wed Nov 20 20:41:41 2013] : Vaddyn: "Regan, do you think the fort would have any more information about it?"
[Wed Nov 20 20:42:19 2013] : Scout Regan: "No, I have read all the books the cleric had and there's not much information."
[Wed Nov 20 20:42:39 2013] : Scout Regan: "Miriam and Hildy, did you experience its power? What did it do?"
[Wed Nov 20 20:42:53 2013] : Hildy: "It seemed to compel me to use it..."
[Wed Nov 20 20:43:22 2013] : Hildy: "While I had it in hand, I felt a struggle until my wil lprevailed and I was able to use it to compel the skeletons"
[Wed Nov 20 20:43:55 2013] : Hildy: "I was able to command them, or cause them to flee"
[Wed Nov 20 20:44:17 2013] : Hildy: "Not wanting to set one loose on the world, I ordered it close to here"
[Wed Nov 20 20:44:22 2013] : Waltham: "Right, so it's probably not the problem in the first place."
[Wed Nov 20 20:44:27 2013] : Vaddyn: "Perhaps someone of sufficient resolve could bend the device to their will"
[Wed Nov 20 20:44:36 2013] : Waltham: "So smashing it might not be the right approach."
[Wed Nov 20 20:44:57 2013] : Hildy: "It was an enormous struggle, and I am powerful of will"
[Wed Nov 20 20:46:18 2013] : Miriam: "If I hadn't seen that Regan was in trouble, and wanted to help her, I might be clasping it still"
[Wed Nov 20 20:46:20 2013] : Waltham: "So we probably can't manage it ourselves."
[Wed Nov 20 20:46:51 2013] : Waltham: "Does it attract the undead to it? It seems like a dangerous thing to have lying around, really."
[Wed Nov 20 20:46:56 2013] : Vaddyn: "Could it be that Sir Owyd(?) tried the very same years ago before eventually succuming to its power?"
[Wed Nov 20 20:47:05 2013] : Waltham: "Also, Hildy, what was it trying to make you do?"
[Wed Nov 20 20:47:53 2013] : Scout Regan: ooc Sir Oswy
[Wed Nov 20 20:48:16 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc ty
[Wed Nov 20 20:49:30 2013] : Vaddyn: "Hildy do you think if you tried again, you could compel the skeletons to kill themselves?"
[Wed Nov 20 20:50:13 2013] : Hildy: "I'm not sure"
[Wed Nov 20 20:50:27 2013] : Hildy: "I'm also not sure what happens if it dominates me"
[Wed Nov 20 20:50:35 2013] : Waltham: "I'm sure we'd knock you on the head to get it away from you if it looked like a problem."
[Wed Nov 20 20:50:37 2013] : Scout Regan: "The undead know we are here. We should return to the fort before they surround us."
[Wed Nov 20 20:50:59 2013] : Miriam: "Yes, this place is not safe"
[Wed Nov 20 20:51:03 2013] : Hildy: "I can make another attempt if you wish"
[Wed Nov 20 20:51:22 2013] : Vaddyn: "No Hildy, I was only trying to think of ideas"
[Wed Nov 20 20:51:29 2013] : Miriam: "Please don't, not right away anyway"
[Wed Nov 20 20:51:35 2013] : Waltham: "So we have to take the thing with us?"
[Wed Nov 20 20:51:39 2013] : Hildy: "It was a very exhilarating experience"
[Wed Nov 20 20:51:41 2013] : Vaddyn: "Lets go."
[Wed Nov 20 20:51:55 2013] : Hildy: ooc do we have the armour etc?
[Wed Nov 20 20:52:13 2013] : Scout Regan: ooc I assume so.
[Wed Nov 20 20:52:23 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc sounds like a yes :)
[Wed Nov 20 20:53:24 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn heads out
[Wed Nov 20 20:53:49 2013] : Hildy: Not knowing what else to do, Hildy follows the others
[Wed Nov 20 20:54:55 2013] : DM: Regan leads you back to the fort along a different route, a old forest road, grass growing over the old cobbles.
[Wed Nov 20 20:54:59 2013] : Waltham: Waltham keeps a wary eye out in the forest
[Wed Nov 20 20:55:02 2013] : DM: Perception checks.
[Wed Nov 20 20:55:06 2013] : Hildy: Hildy tends to his horse, then leads it
[Wed Nov 20 20:55:13 2013] : Hildy: Perception: [1d20(17) + 5] = 22
[Wed Nov 20 20:55:31 2013] : Waltham: [1d20(19) + 12] = 31 Perception
[Wed Nov 20 20:55:39 2013] : Vaddyn: Perception: [1d20(7) + 4] = 11
[Wed Nov 20 20:55:57 2013] : Miriam: Perception: [1d20(11) + 4] = 15
[Wed Nov 20 20:56:55 2013] : Scout Regan: Perception: [1d20(12) + 9 + 0] = 21
[Wed Nov 20 20:57:51 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn is preoccupied thinking of what they can do with the amulet
[Wed Nov 20 20:58:12 2013] : Scout Regan: You reach a small clearing in the woods, you notice something odd. A sudden quietness.
[Wed Nov 20 20:58:19 2013] : DM: Roll initiative.
[Wed Nov 20 20:58:33 2013] : Hildy: Initiative: [1d20(14) + 4] = 18
[Wed Nov 20 20:58:44 2013] : Vaddyn: Initiative: [1d20(17) + 1] = 18
[Wed Nov 20 20:58:53 2013] : Waltham: Init: [1d20(6) + 10] = 16
[Wed Nov 20 20:59:00 2013] : Miriam: Initiative: [1d20(7) + 8] = 15
[Wed Nov 20 20:59:19 2013] : DM: Two dark shadows, only vaguely humanoid in appearance rise slowly out of the ground behind you.
[Wed Nov 20 20:59:23 2013] : DM: Knowledge: Religion
[Wed Nov 20 20:59:29 2013] : Waltham: ooc shadows? noooo!
[Wed Nov 20 20:59:34 2013] : Waltham: [1d20(14)] = 14
[Wed Nov 20 20:59:38 2013] : Vaddyn: Knowledge Religion: [1d20(5) + 8] = 13
[Wed Nov 20 20:59:49 2013] : Miriam: [1d20(1)] = 1
[Wed Nov 20 21:00:35 2013] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(4) + 7] = 11
[Wed Nov 20 21:01:37 2013] : DM: [1d20(20) + 11] = 31
[Wed Nov 20 21:01:40 2013] : DM: [1d20(7) + 11] = 18
[Wed Nov 20 21:02:37 2013] : DM: Waltham, you were particularly alert. Surprise round (one action).
[Wed Nov 20 21:03:08 2013] : Waltham: Waltham fires a bullet through nearer shadow...
[Wed Nov 20 21:03:40 2013] : Waltham: [1d20(11) + 12] = 23 vs touch AC; [1d8(4) + 6] = 10 damage
[Wed Nov 20 21:03:54 2013] : Hildy: Knowledge Religion: [1d20(1) + 10] = 11
[Wed Nov 20 21:03:58 2013] : Dice error: action in Wraith / Hit Points: 47 / 47 / 11 Bludgeoning Damage (DR 0): 'dr' not found
[Wed Nov 20 21:03:58 2013] : Dice error: action in Wraith / Hit Points: 47 / 47 / 11 Bludgeoning Damage (DR 0): 'dr' not found
[Wed Nov 20 21:03:59 2013] : Waltham: Waltham spins the chambers on his pepperbox
[Wed Nov 20 21:03:59 2013] : Waltham: done
[Wed Nov 20 21:04:21 2013] : Dice error: action in Wraith / Hit Points: 47 / 47 / 11 Bludgeoning Damage (DR 0): 'dr' not found
[Wed Nov 20 21:04:29 2013] : Dice error: action in Wraith / Hit Points: 47 / 47 / 11 Bludgeoning Damage (DR 0): 'dr' not found
[Wed Nov 20 21:05:16 2013] : DM: A hit. The bullets goes straigth through only lightly wounding the incorporeal undead.
[Wed Nov 20 21:05:40 2013] : Waltham: ooc I'm totally going to try to line up a shot through both of them ;-)
[Wed Nov 20 21:05:58 2013] : Wraith: One of the wraiths rushes Waltham.
[Wed Nov 20 21:06:04 2013] : Wraith: Incorporeal Touch: [1d20(8) + 6] = 14; Hit: [1d6(5)] = 5 negative energy damage and DC17 Fort. save or [1d6(5)] = 5 Con drain.
[Wed Nov 20 21:06:58 2013] : DM: ooc touch AC?
[Wed Nov 20 21:07:04 2013] : Waltham: Waltham nimbly twists aside
[Wed Nov 20 21:07:06 2013] : Waltham: ooc 18
[Wed Nov 20 21:07:16 2013] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(11) + 5] = 16
[Wed Nov 20 21:07:35 2013] : DM: Hildy, surprise action?
[Wed Nov 20 21:08:02 2013] : Hildy: Summon Monster IV: Level 4 - Hildy begins a Summon spell.
[Wed Nov 20 21:08:08 2013] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Nov 20 21:08:27 2013] : Scout Regan: Regan shoots.
[Wed Nov 20 21:08:41 2013] : Scout Regan: "Sureshot" Longbow +2: [1d20(4) + 15] = 19; Hit: [1d8(8) + 4] = 12 damage. (point blank)
[Wed Nov 20 21:08:45 2013] : Dice error: action in Wraith / Hit Points: 47 / 47 / 11 Bludgeoning Damage (DR 0): 'dr' not found
[Wed Nov 20 21:09:12 2013] : Scout Regan: Her arrow whistles through, trails of the shadowy body trailing after.
[Wed Nov 20 21:10:01 2013] : Wraith: The second wraith swoops at Vaddyn.
[Wed Nov 20 21:10:03 2013] : Wraith: Incorporeal Touch: [1d20(3) + 6] = 9; Hit: [1d6(1)] = 1 negative energy damage and DC17 Fort. save or [1d6(6)] = 6 Con drain.
[Wed Nov 20 21:10:08 2013] : Wraith: And misses.
[Wed Nov 20 21:10:14 2013] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Nov 20 21:10:31 2013] : Hildy: 1d3: Hildy completes his Summon Monster IV spell - [1d3(2)] = 2 Summon Monster III creatures summoned
[Wed Nov 20 21:10:46 2013] : Hildy: Lantern Archon: Hildy completes his Summon Monster III spell - Augmented Lantern Archon (AC 15, 17 HP, DR 10/Evil, CMD 8, CMB-2, Fly 60 ft (perfect)) lasts for 7 rounds. Immune: Electricity, Petrification
[Wed Nov 20 21:11:12 2013] : Hildy: Both attack A
[Wed Nov 20 21:11:19 2013] : Hildy: Light Ray: x2: [1d20(6) + 3] = 9 Ranged Touch (30ft); Damage: [1d6(2)] = 2 HP
[1d20(5) + 3] = 8 Ranged Touch (30ft); Damage: [1d6(2)] = 2 HP

[Wed Nov 20 21:11:25 2013] : Hildy: Light Ray: x2: [1d20(15) + 3] = 18 Ranged Touch (30ft); Damage: [1d6(1)] = 1 HP
[1d20(1) + 3] = 4 Ranged Touch (30ft); Damage: [1d6(5)] = 5 HP

[Wed Nov 20 21:11:32 2013] : Hildy: Aura of Menace: Lantern Archon gives off a menacing aura: DC 13 Will . -2 on Attack, AC & Saves for 24 hours or until they successfully hit the archon that generated the aura. A creature that has resisted or broken the effect cannot be affected again by the same archon's aura for 24 hours.
[Wed Nov 20 21:11:49 2013] : Hildy: Aura of Menace: Lantern Archon gives off a menacing aura: DC 13 Will . -2 on Attack, AC & Saves for 24 hours or until they successfully hit the archon that generated the aura. A creature that has resisted or broken the effect cannot be affected again by the same archon's aura for 24 hours.
[Wed Nov 20 21:11:50 2013] : DM: ooc what type of damage do they do?
[Wed Nov 20 21:12:10 2013] : Hildy: A lantern archon can fire beams of light to damage foes. These light rays have a maximum range of 30 feet. This attack overcomes damage reduction of any type.
[Wed Nov 20 21:12:34 2013] : Hildy: ooc but not incorporeality seemingly
[Wed Nov 20 21:12:38 2013] : DM: The weak ray does nothing.
[Wed Nov 20 21:12:50 2013] : DM: ooc how big is that aura?
[Wed Nov 20 21:13:04 2013] : Hildy: 2o ft radius
[Wed Nov 20 21:13:08 2013] : DM: Will: [1d20(3) + 6] = 9
[Wed Nov 20 21:13:09 2013] : DM: Will: [1d20(19) + 6] = 25
[Wed Nov 20 21:13:09 2013] : Hildy: ooc 20
[Wed Nov 20 21:13:27 2013] : Hildy: ooc both give it off, so a save for both archons
[Wed Nov 20 21:13:33 2013] : DM: Will: [1d20(9) + 6] = 15
[Wed Nov 20 21:13:34 2013] : DM: Will: [1d20(2) + 6] = 8
[Wed Nov 20 21:13:39 2013] : Hildy: ooc woot
[Wed Nov 20 21:13:42 2013] : DM: Both are affected.
[Wed Nov 20 21:13:47 2013] : Hildy: Hildy channels positive energy. All undead creatures in a 30 ft radius take [4d6(4,6,3,6)] = 19 HP damage (Will save, DC 15 for 1/2).
[Wed Nov 20 21:13:53 2013] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Nov 20 21:14:25 2013] : DM: Will: [1d20(8) + 4] = 12
[Wed Nov 20 21:14:29 2013] : DM: Will: [1d20(11) + 4] = 15
[Wed Nov 20 21:14:43 2013] : Hildy: ooc -2 on saves :-)
[Wed Nov 20 21:15:14 2013] : DM: ooc [19 / 2] = 9
[Wed Nov 20 21:15:38 2013] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Nov 20 21:15:41 2013] : Hildy: ooc menace aura gives him -2 on saves, so he failed
[Wed Nov 20 21:16:04 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn takes a step back
[Wed Nov 20 21:16:08 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn inspires the party with a joke about their opponents. +2 competence bonus to attack and damage; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects until Vaddyn stops.
[Wed Nov 20 21:16:13 2013] : Vaddyn: done
[Wed Nov 20 21:18:31 2013] : DM: ooc not clear why your archons have menacing auras.
[Wed Nov 20 21:18:44 2013] : Scout Regan: Regan shoots at the weakened wraith.
[Wed Nov 20 21:18:54 2013] : Scout Regan: "Sureshot" Longbow +2: [1d20(16) + 13] = 29; Hit: [1d8(4) + 4] = 8 damage. (rapid shot) (point blank)
[Wed Nov 20 21:18:56 2013] : Scout Regan: "Sureshot" Longbow +2: [1d20(11) + 13] = 24; Hit: [1d8(5) + 4] = 9 damage. (rapid shot) (point blank)
[Wed Nov 20 21:18:57 2013] : Scout Regan: "Sureshot" Longbow +2 (2nd): [1d20(5) + 8] = 13; Hit: [1d8(3) + 4] = 7 damage. (point blank)
[Wed Nov 20 21:19:22 2013] : DM: Waltham?
[Wed Nov 20 21:19:23 2013] : Hildy: ooc it's a feature of all archons
[Wed Nov 20 21:19:43 2013] : Waltham: ooc which one's more damaged?
[Wed Nov 20 21:19:45 2013] : DM: ooc ok, found it now.
[Wed Nov 20 21:19:46 2013] : DM: A
[Wed Nov 20 21:20:01 2013] : Waltham: Waltham steps back, takes aim and fires twice
[Wed Nov 20 21:20:31 2013] : Waltham: [1d20(11) + 14] = 25 [1d8(8) + 8] = 16
[Wed Nov 20 21:20:36 2013] : Waltham: [1d20(20) + 9] = 29 [1d8(8) + 8] = 16
[Wed Nov 20 21:20:41 2013] : Waltham: ooc both vs touch AC
[Wed Nov 20 21:21:02 2013] : Waltham: Critical on #2: [1d20(15) + 9] = 24 [3d8(3,8,8) + 24] = 43
[Wed Nov 20 21:21:22 2013] : Waltham: ooc second one totals 59 damage if they're susceptible to crits
[Wed Nov 20 21:21:24 2013] : Waltham: ooc done
[Wed Nov 20 21:21:32 2013] : DM: The bullet fired from a non-magical weapon does nothing.
[Wed Nov 20 21:21:41 2013] : Waltham: ooc it's a magical weapon:
[Wed Nov 20 21:21:45 2013] : Waltham: ooc +1 pepperbox
[Wed Nov 20 21:21:55 2013] : Miriam: ooc Very nice :)
[Wed Nov 20 21:22:18 2013] : DM: In which case, Waltham obilterates the wraith, shredding undead shade.
[Wed Nov 20 21:22:31 2013] : Miriam: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 20 21:22:32 2013] : DM: Miriam?
[Wed Nov 20 21:22:36 2013] : Miriam: Miriam dismounts and draws her axe as she moves forward
[Wed Nov 20 21:22:55 2013] : Miriam: Done
[Wed Nov 20 21:24:03 2013] : Wraith: The remaining wraith attacks Miriam.
[Wed Nov 20 21:24:06 2013] : Wraith: Incorporeal Touch: [1d20(7) + 4] = 11; Hit: [1d6(2)] = 2 negative energy damage and DC17 Fort. save or [1d6(3)] = 3 Con drain.
[Wed Nov 20 21:24:22 2013] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Nov 20 21:25:20 2013] : Hildy: The archoons, enjoying truespeech and understanding the nature of the univeral condition appreciate Vaddyn's performance (+2 to attack and damage)
[Wed Nov 20 21:25:49 2013] : Hildy: Light Ray: x2: [1d20(11) + 3] = 14 Ranged Touch (30ft); Damage: [1d6(3)] = 3 HP
[1d20(19) + 3] = 22 Ranged Touch (30ft); Damage: [1d6(3)] = 3 HP

[Wed Nov 20 21:25:52 2013] : Hildy: Light Ray: x2: [1d20(6) + 3] = 9 Ranged Touch (30ft); Damage: [1d6(5)] = 5 HP
[1d20(18) + 3] = 21 Ranged Touch (30ft); Damage: [1d6(5)] = 5 HP

[Wed Nov 20 21:26:32 2013] : Hildy: Hildy channels positive energy. All undead creatures in a 30 ft radius take [4d6(4,2,4,4)] = 14 HP damage (Will save, DC 15 for 1/2).
[Wed Nov 20 21:26:38 2013] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Nov 20 21:26:39 2013] : DM: Will: [1d20(11) + 4] = 15
[Wed Nov 20 21:26:54 2013] : DM: ooc can you get your nodes to calculate half damage for me?
[Wed Nov 20 21:26:59 2013] : DM: ooc 7
[Wed Nov 20 21:27:08 2013] : Hildy: I can, but they failed
[Wed Nov 20 21:27:15 2013] : Hildy: ooc -2 from menace aura
[Wed Nov 20 21:27:24 2013] : DM: ooc already included.
[Wed Nov 20 21:27:30 2013] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Nov 20 21:29:16 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn moves around to get a decent shot
[Wed Nov 20 21:29:29 2013] : Vaddyn: MW Comp (+2) Shortbow: [1d20(14) + 8] = 22, Damage: [1d8(5) + 6] = 11 HP.
[Wed Nov 20 21:29:38 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn maintains his inspirational demeanor:+2 competence bonus to attack and damage; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects. (12) rounds left today
[Wed Nov 20 21:29:42 2013] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Nov 20 21:30:48 2013] : Scout Regan: "Sureshot" Longbow +2: [1d20(18) + 13] = 31; Hit: [1d8(6) + 4] = 10 damage. (rapid shot) (point blank)
[Wed Nov 20 21:30:49 2013] : Scout Regan: "Sureshot" Longbow +2: [1d20(9) + 13] = 22; Hit: [1d8(3) + 4] = 7 damage. (rapid shot) (point blank)
[Wed Nov 20 21:30:51 2013] : Scout Regan: "Sureshot" Longbow +2 (2nd): [1d20(15) + 8] = 23; Hit: [1d8(2) + 4] = 6 damage. (point blank)
[Wed Nov 20 21:31:00 2013] : Waltham: [1d100(17)] = 17
[Wed Nov 20 21:31:02 2013] : Hildy: ooc sorted
[Wed Nov 20 21:31:04 2013] : Waltham: ooc sorry
[Wed Nov 20 21:31:16 2013] : Scout Regan: ooc ta
[Wed Nov 20 21:31:25 2013] : DM: Waltham?
[Wed Nov 20 21:31:58 2013] : Waltham: Waltham setps a loittle to his right
[Wed Nov 20 21:32:36 2013] : Waltham: With a sound like crashing thunder, he discharges the last barrel of his pepperbox, then quickly shifts his spare pistol into his hand and fires again
[Wed Nov 20 21:32:39 2013] : Waltham: ooc full attack
[Wed Nov 20 21:32:43 2013] : Waltham: [1d20(6) + 14] = 20 [1d8(7) + 8] = 15
[Wed Nov 20 21:32:47 2013] : Waltham: [1d20(15) + 9] = 24 [1d8(6) + 8] = 14
[Wed Nov 20 21:33:02 2013] : Waltham: ooc both touch attacks; I forgot the -4 for firing into melee
[Wed Nov 20 21:33:04 2013] : Waltham: done
[Wed Nov 20 21:33:30 2013] : DM: The wraith is mostly shredded tatters now.
[Wed Nov 20 21:33:33 2013] : DM: Miriam?
[Wed Nov 20 21:33:45 2013] : Miriam: Miriam swings her axe
[Wed Nov 20 21:33:51 2013] : Miriam: +1 Dwarven Waraxe: [1d20(5) + 14] = 19 Damage: [1d10(3) + 6] = 9 HP.
[Wed Nov 20 21:34:01 2013] : Miriam: Done
[Wed Nov 20 21:34:31 2013] : DM: Miriam's back swing cuts through the remains of the wraith and it dissapates.
[Wed Nov 20 21:34:49 2013] : Hildy: "Hmm"
[Wed Nov 20 21:35:05 2013] : DM: 2700 XP each for Sir Oswy from last time and 800 XP for the wraiths.
[Wed Nov 20 21:35:10 2013] : Hildy: "Odd to be attacked like that in this random place"
[Wed Nov 20 21:35:34 2013] : Vaddyn: "You think something is awry?"
[Wed Nov 20 21:35:40 2013] : Scout Regan: "This looks like a old crossroads, a common place to bury criminals."
[Wed Nov 20 21:35:46 2013] : Waltham: "Bloody forests all seem like dangerous places to me."
[Wed Nov 20 21:36:04 2013] : Miriam: "Is it me or did this fight seem a bit too easy?"
[Wed Nov 20 21:36:17 2013] : Scout Regan: "We should keep moving."
[Wed Nov 20 21:36:28 2013] : Hildy: "Ah, I see"
[Wed Nov 20 21:36:38 2013] : Waltham: "We'll just keep wary, Miriam, and keep ready."
[Wed Nov 20 21:36:53 2013] : Waltham: Waltham keeps an eye on the forest as he begins reloading his guns.
[Wed Nov 20 21:37:00 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn stops performing. Bardsong effect ends.
[Wed Nov 20 21:37:15 2013] : Hildy: "Was anyone hit by those things?"
[Wed Nov 20 21:37:40 2013] : Miriam: "It tried to, but missed me"
[Wed Nov 20 21:37:48 2013] : Waltham: "They didn't last long enough."
[Wed Nov 20 21:38:05 2013] : Vaddyn: "There are countless tales of impromptu deaths by the roadside"
[Wed Nov 20 21:38:56 2013] : Waltham: ooc "impromptu deaths" :)
[Wed Nov 20 21:39:07 2013] : Waltham: "Yes, and you think they're coming back? For us?"
[Wed Nov 20 21:39:38 2013] : Scout Regan: Some hours later your reach the fort, climbing step road to its main gate. The gate opens allowing you inside and you are greated by Captain Plovin.
[Wed Nov 20 21:40:11 2013] : Vaddyn: "Not neccessarily, its likely that many of the deaths were violent and the spirits remain troubled"
[Wed Nov 20 21:40:22 2013] : Plovin: "I hope you have made some progress because I have reports of an army of undead massing at the site of the old battle."
[Wed Nov 20 21:41:15 2013] : Waltham: "We've got the artifact, if that's what you mean."
[Wed Nov 20 21:41:32 2013] : Waltham: "Do you have any idea how to deal with it?"
[Wed Nov 20 21:41:34 2013] : Plovin: "How will it help? Without someway to get out of this damned mist to summon reinforcements, we won't hold out for more than a day against the numbers that have gathered."
[Wed Nov 20 21:42:17 2013] : Waltham: "Hildy, this is your cue."
[Wed Nov 20 21:42:24 2013] : Hildy: "We could, potentially, move the undead out of the way to allow that"
[Wed Nov 20 21:42:52 2013] : Hildy: "But my limited experience was in controlling one skeleton at a time"
[Wed Nov 20 21:43:45 2013] : Plovin: "That doesn't sound useful."
[Wed Nov 20 21:44:04 2013] : Miriam: "When I was wielding the crystall, all seemed afraid of me"
[Wed Nov 20 21:44:25 2013] : Plovin: "We need reinforcements or some means of taking down the necromancer who must be raising all these undead."
[Wed Nov 20 21:44:28 2013] : Hildy: "Hi, I am Hildebrand, I met these others in the temple. And you are? Apart from the shouty surly guy?"
[Wed Nov 20 21:45:00 2013] : Hildy: Hildy smiles and tries to make the situation a little lighter
[Wed Nov 20 21:45:01 2013] : Plovin: "You will refer to as /Captain/ Plovin. The commander of this fort."
[Wed Nov 20 21:45:09 2013] : Hildy: Diplomacy: [1d20(17) + 6] = 23
[Wed Nov 20 21:45:23 2013] : Plovin: Plovin is having anything to do with smiles, but...
[Wed Nov 20 21:45:31 2013] : Plovin: "Are you a cleric?"
[Wed Nov 20 21:46:07 2013] : Hildy: "Yes, I am a cleric of Domestos"
[Wed Nov 20 21:46:16 2013] : Hildy: "God of cleanly scourges"
[Wed Nov 20 21:46:24 2013] : Plovin: Plovin actually appears to brighten a bit.
[Wed Nov 20 21:46:38 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc heh
[Wed Nov 20 21:46:59 2013] : Miriam: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 20 21:47:04 2013] : Waltham: ooc :)
[Wed Nov 20 21:47:20 2013] : Plovin: "Some good news at last. Some of my soldiers were attacked by these damned skeletons and have been weakened. Can you aid them with magic?"
[Wed Nov 20 21:48:14 2013] : Hildy: "I can aid one of them immediately, and if necessary can pray for the ability to help more tomorrow"
[Wed Nov 20 21:48:33 2013] : Plovin: "Thanks."
[Wed Nov 20 21:48:43 2013] : Hildy: "Unless you mean normal healing, in which case I can aid quite a bit now!
[Wed Nov 20 21:49:29 2013] : Hildy: "Lead on, mu good Captain"
[Wed Nov 20 21:49:33 2013] : Hildy: ooc my
[Wed Nov 20 21:49:45 2013] : Plovin: "They are weakened but otherwise uninjured, you will find them inside in the main hall."
[Wed Nov 20 21:50:03 2013] : Plovin: He turns to Regan.
[Wed Nov 20 21:50:13 2013] : Hildy: Hildy heads into the main hall and looks for the most weakened...
[Wed Nov 20 21:50:17 2013] : Hildy: Heal: [1d20(15) + 5 + 0] = 20
[Wed Nov 20 21:50:30 2013] : Hildy: Restoration, Lesser: Level 2 - Dispels any magical effects reducing one of the subject's ability scores, or [1d4(2)] = 2 temporary ability damage. Also cures subject fatigue and improves exhaustion to fatigue
[Wed Nov 20 21:50:39 2013] : Scout Regan: "We need more intelligence on this massing army, can you scout and locate the leaders?"
[Wed Nov 20 21:51:10 2013] : Scout Regan: "In the middle of an undead army? That would be suicide."
[Wed Nov 20 21:52:02 2013] : Scout Regan: "It might be possible with a small teams though, if we can get that crystal to do anything useful."
[Wed Nov 20 21:52:16 2013] : Waltham: "You mean you never tried disguising yourself as a corpse?"
[Wed Nov 20 21:52:41 2013] : Scout Regan: "Ewwww."
[Wed Nov 20 21:52:46 2013] : Waltham: Waltham grins
[Wed Nov 20 21:52:57 2013] : Vaddyn: "I'm not sure that would even work"
[Wed Nov 20 21:53:26 2013] : Hildy: Hildy does his best to look over the others in the hall and see if there is anything he can do to help
[Wed Nov 20 21:53:35 2013] : Miriam: "If that's what's necessary, I'm willing to try it"
[Wed Nov 20 21:54:17 2013] : Scout Regan: The soliders are greatful for the aid.
[Wed Nov 20 21:55:26 2013] : Plovin: "You have six hours before nightfall. You should leave to scout then."
[Wed Nov 20 21:56:10 2013] : DM: Plovin leaves, returning to main hall and leaving you in the courtyard.
[Wed Nov 20 21:56:29 2013] : Vaddyn: "I dont think this scouting idea is a good one"
[Wed Nov 20 21:57:48 2013] : Hildy: Hildy returns, unaware of the plan
[Wed Nov 20 21:58:24 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn informs Hildy of the Captains... 'plan'
[Wed Nov 20 21:58:59 2013] : Miriam: "What would you suggest then, Vaddyn?"
[Wed Nov 20 21:59:48 2013] : Scout Regan: "We do need more intelligence. Plovin might be hopeful for reinforcements but any are weeks away and will probably arrive to late. So the only change of success we have is to take out the leaders."
[Wed Nov 20 21:59:50 2013] : Vaddyn: "I dont know, but I can't think that scouting an undead army is a good idea, and its not as if going at night will be an advantage"
[Wed Nov 20 22:00:49 2013] : Hildy: "So, the question of the artefact arises again"
[Wed Nov 20 22:01:20 2013] : Waltham: "Yeah, and how we can use it without dying."
[Wed Nov 20 22:01:26 2013] : Hildy: "I am willing to attempt to wield it, but I really would prefer a plan"
[Wed Nov 20 22:02:15 2013] : Hildy: "Plans are really not my big selling point, I'm more of a hide and get on with it and hope that they ignore you while you help sort of guy"
[Wed Nov 20 22:03:34 2013] : Hildy: "My friend Minister Belbin referred to me as a Team Player/Shaper"
[Wed Nov 20 22:04:14 2013] : Waltham: "I can shape bullet-holes in people."
[Wed Nov 20 22:04:17 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc is there a Knowledge (Plans) skill
[Wed Nov 20 22:04:21 2013] : Waltham: "Or corpses."
[Wed Nov 20 22:04:23 2013] : Hildy: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 20 22:04:26 2013] : Scout Regan: ooc heh
[Wed Nov 20 22:04:44 2013] : Waltham: "Hildy, can you hide us from the undead?"
[Wed Nov 20 22:04:52 2013] : Miriam: "I didn't like what it was doing to me, but I did manage to break away from its influence. I probably could do that again"
[Wed Nov 20 22:04:54 2013] : Hildy: ooc umm
[Wed Nov 20 22:05:24 2013] : Hildy: ooc there's a wealth of cleric spells, if you know one that hides an entire party, then let me know!
[Wed Nov 20 22:06:22 2013] : Waltham: ooc I'm thinking "Hide From Undead - Mass" or similar
[Wed Nov 20 22:06:37 2013] : Hildy: ooc Hide from undead is for 1 person per level
[Wed Nov 20 22:06:53 2013] : Hildy: ooc just checked, lasts 70 minutes
[Wed Nov 20 22:06:56 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc duration - days/level
[Wed Nov 20 22:07:27 2013] : Waltham: ooc one person per level... should do the job :)
[Wed Nov 20 22:07:29 2013] : Hildy: "I believe I can, though from what I remember it would last around 1 hour per casting"
[Wed Nov 20 22:08:01 2013] : Scout Regan: "That sounds sufficient."
[Wed Nov 20 22:08:20 2013] : Hildy: "I do not have this spell today"
[Wed Nov 20 22:10:09 2013] : Scout Regan: "Tomorrow it is then. I'll go an tell Mr Grumpy."
[Wed Nov 20 22:10:12 2013] : Miriam: "So we'll have to wait then, until tomorrow"
[Wed Nov 20 22:10:14 2013] : Scout Regan: Regan leaves
[Wed Nov 20 22:11:02 2013] : Hildy: "So was there a decision on using the artefact again?"
[Wed Nov 20 22:11:47 2013] : Vaddyn: "I'm still not sure its worth the risk. If we could raise the likelihood of you resisting it, maybe"
[Wed Nov 20 22:12:43 2013] : DM: GAME END