Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Nov 13 20:15:24 2013] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Nov 13 20:17:10 2013] : DM: You're in the ancient barrow seeking an ancient artifact that is rumoured to have defeated a undead army many years ago. A riddle door bars they way.
[Wed Nov 13 20:18:16 2013] : DM: Arol the ape is above, distressed and agitated by the undead and the stink of decay and death. Trantor solves the riddle and heads backup to see to Arol.
[Wed Nov 13 20:19:11 2013] : DM: Regan, the Lead scout who was keeping looking out calls down. "There's someone here, he claims to want to help."
[Wed Nov 13 20:19:22 2013] : DM: ooc Enter Hildy stage left.
[Wed Nov 13 20:20:08 2013] : Mardram: "Hi"
[Wed Nov 13 20:20:12 2013] : DM: Trantor says something about: "No place for an ape" and leaves.
[Wed Nov 13 20:20:13 2013] : Mardram: ooc oops
[Wed Nov 13 20:20:28 2013] : Vaddyn: "Hi"
[Wed Nov 13 20:20:48 2013] : Miriam: "Welcome"
[Wed Nov 13 20:20:57 2013] : Hildy: Hildy enters the barrow, his breastplate, shield and other equipment looking surprisingly blackened
[Wed Nov 13 20:21:25 2013] : Aeleva: "You want to help? That sounds good."
[Wed Nov 13 20:21:27 2013] : Hildy: It's difficult to make him out at first
[Wed Nov 13 20:21:29 2013] : Vaddyn: "You look.... slightly burnt"
[Wed Nov 13 20:21:31 2013] : Aeleva: "Welcome"
[Wed Nov 13 20:21:53 2013] : Hildy: "Yes, I cannot abide this evil, if I can help in any way, then I feel that I must"
[Wed Nov 13 20:22:15 2013] : Hildy: "Hah, yes!"
[Wed Nov 13 20:22:28 2013] : Hildy: "Helps me to blend into the background"
[Wed Nov 13 20:22:53 2013] : Vaddyn: "So I see, or rather not see"
[Wed Nov 13 20:22:54 2013] : Miriam: "Ah, I just thought you had encountered some flaming skeletons"
[Wed Nov 13 20:23:14 2013] : Hildy: "I don't mean to sound rude, but are any of you responsible for that rampaging ape up there?"
[Wed Nov 13 20:23:44 2013] : Miriam: "That ape is our friend and ally"
[Wed Nov 13 20:23:54 2013] : Hildy: "He ran out of the barrow as I was coming in. He seemed in a bit of a hurry"
[Wed Nov 13 20:23:54 2013] : Aeleva: "Ha! The Ape. No. He's been a fierce companion though."
[Wed Nov 13 20:24:34 2013] : Hildy: ooc Trantor already left
[Wed Nov 13 20:24:42 2013] : Hildy: ooc I missed that bit ;-)
[Wed Nov 13 20:25:16 2013] : DM: Perception checks
[Wed Nov 13 20:25:21 2013] : Hildy: Perception: [1d20(12) + 5] = 17
[Wed Nov 13 20:25:25 2013] : Vaddyn: Perception: [1d20(19) + 4] = 23
[Wed Nov 13 20:25:34 2013] : Miriam: Perception: [1d20(7) + 4] = 11
[Wed Nov 13 20:25:54 2013] : Miriam: "He doesn't like to be around undead"
[Wed Nov 13 20:26:31 2013] : Vaddyn: Spellcraft: [1d20(10) + 5] = 15
[Wed Nov 13 20:26:37 2013] : Aeleva: Perception: [1d20(8) + 10] = 18
[Wed Nov 13 20:26:49 2013] : Vaddyn: "Can you hear that? Sounds like a spell being cast"
[Wed Nov 13 20:27:06 2013] : Aeleva: ooc I've got tons of different perceptions if we're talking about traps, or conversations, or concelaed things)
[Wed Nov 13 20:27:27 2013] : Aeleva: "I can hear some kind of incantation"
[Wed Nov 13 20:27:39 2013] : Aeleva: "But don't ask me what that is"
[Wed Nov 13 20:27:47 2013] : Hildy: Spellcraft: [1d20(9) + 10] = 19
[Wed Nov 13 20:27:49 2013] : DM: ooc Please note any extra bonuses in the roll.
[Wed Nov 13 20:28:13 2013] : Miriam: "We're bound to find out soon"
[Wed Nov 13 20:28:14 2013] : Vaddyn: "I couldn't really make it out, but I doubt its friendly"
[Wed Nov 13 20:28:15 2013] : Aeleva: ooc ok, I have other rolls for them
[Wed Nov 13 20:28:28 2013] : DM: Bull's Strength: +4 Strength.
[Wed Nov 13 20:29:04 2013] : DM: Roll initiative
[Wed Nov 13 20:29:07 2013] : Vaddyn: Initiative: [1d20(16) + 1] = 17
[Wed Nov 13 20:29:14 2013] : Aeleva: Initiative: [1d20(13) + 7] = 20
[Wed Nov 13 20:29:26 2013] : Miriam: Initiative: [1d20(20) + 8] = 28
[Wed Nov 13 20:29:26 2013] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(14) + 2] = 16
[Wed Nov 13 20:29:30 2013] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(11) + 6] = 17
[Wed Nov 13 20:30:24 2013] : Hildy: Initiative: [1d20(4) + 4] = 8
[Wed Nov 13 20:30:43 2013] : DM: Miriam? The doors are unlocked but closed.
[Wed Nov 13 20:30:55 2013] : Hildy: "It's a Bull's Strength spell, someone is making themselves stronger"
[Wed Nov 13 20:31:37 2013] : Aeleva: "This does not sound good"
[Wed Nov 13 20:32:20 2013] : Miriam: "Let's cut them down to size"
[Wed Nov 13 20:32:27 2013] : Miriam: Miriam opens the door
[Wed Nov 13 20:33:22 2013] : Miriam: Perception: [1d20(20) + 4] = 24
[Wed Nov 13 20:33:34 2013] : Miriam: What do I see?
[Wed Nov 13 20:33:37 2013] : DM: The door opens into a large octagonal chamber, There's a raised platform at the far side on which stands a skeletal warrior of short stature, carrying a great axe and wearing full plate.
[Wed Nov 13 20:34:34 2013] : DM: On either side of the door are two skeletons, tendrils of mist wrapped around their bones. They's carry rusted swords and their clawed hand are outstretched.
[Wed Nov 13 20:34:37 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva whispers to herself: "Bummer! another one of those bony things"
[Wed Nov 13 20:35:09 2013] : Miriam: "I see 3, there are 2 besides the door as well"
[Wed Nov 13 20:35:35 2013] : Hildy: Knowledge Religion: [1d20(1) + 10] = 11
[Wed Nov 13 20:35:43 2013] : Hildy: Knowledge Religion: [1d20(14) + 10] = 24
[Wed Nov 13 20:35:49 2013] : Miriam: Miriam walks forward, warhammer in both hands
[Wed Nov 13 20:35:56 2013] : Hildy: ooc 1st for dwarf, second for misty guys
[Wed Nov 13 20:36:16 2013] : DM: The two closest are the mist skeletons you encountered before, their touch drain strength.
[Wed Nov 13 20:36:37 2013] : Vaddyn: "Not these again"
[Wed Nov 13 20:36:47 2013] : Hildy: ooc I'd pretty much entirely forgotten about these guys!
[Wed Nov 13 20:37:00 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc same
[Wed Nov 13 20:37:12 2013] : Miriam: ooc Ditto
[Wed Nov 13 20:38:19 2013] : DM: ooc done?
[Wed Nov 13 20:38:30 2013] : Miriam: ooc Yes
[Wed Nov 13 20:38:35 2013] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Nov 13 20:38:42 2013] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(2) + 5] = 7
[Wed Nov 13 20:38:56 2013] : Miriam: ooc Opening the door and walking forward pretty much exhaustes my turn, I think
[Wed Nov 13 20:39:22 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva, without much hope of succeeding, advances into the room trying to hide behind whatever is there that would serve as a shield. May it be a shadow.
[Wed Nov 13 20:39:26 2013] : Aeleva: Stealth: [1d20(4) + 14] = 18
[Wed Nov 13 20:40:07 2013] : DM: There are four pillars that provide some cover.
[Wed Nov 13 20:40:27 2013] : DM: Perception: [1d20(2) + 0] = 2
[Wed Nov 13 20:40:27 2013] : Aeleva: ooc ok, but I can't really pass those guys just like this can I?
[Wed Nov 13 20:40:33 2013] : Aeleva: ooc or maybe ;)
[Wed Nov 13 20:40:39 2013] : DM: Perception: [1d20(4) + 0] = 4
[Wed Nov 13 20:40:54 2013] : Miriam: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 13 20:40:58 2013] : DM: Aeleva sidles past the skeletons, amazed that they didn't spot her.
[Wed Nov 13 20:41:34 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva finds in the end that since those things are blind, she might as well try and skew them
[Wed Nov 13 20:42:02 2013] : Miriam: ooc Distracted by the dwarf with the big hammer, no doubt ;)
[Wed Nov 13 20:42:06 2013] : Aeleva: She decides to flank A and, her RAPIER itching, tries to skew it
[Wed Nov 13 20:42:34 2013] : Aeleva: Rapier +1 (TWF - PH): Attack: [1d20(15) + 11] = 26 - Damage: [1d6(6) + 1 + 0] = 7 HP.
[Wed Nov 13 20:42:38 2013] : Aeleva: Dagger silver (TWF - OH): Attack: [1d20(10) + 10] = 20 - Damage: [1d4(3) + 0 + -1 + 0] = 2
[Wed Nov 13 20:43:22 2013] : Aeleva: ooc if it hits, sneak attack.
[Wed Nov 13 20:43:25 2013] : DM: Sneak
[Wed Nov 13 20:43:27 2013] : Aeleva: Sneak attack: [3d6(4,6,6)] = 16
[Wed Nov 13 20:43:31 2013] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Nov 13 20:44:23 2013] : DM: Aeleva's sneaky attack nearly destroys the skeleton.
[Wed Nov 13 20:45:17 2013] : Mist Skeleton: The mist skeleton turns to attach Aeleva, reaching out with a clawed hand.
[Wed Nov 13 20:45:20 2013] : Mist Skeleton: Mist Touch: [1d20(15) + 6] = 21; Hit: [1d6(6)] = 6 strength damage.
[Wed Nov 13 20:45:38 2013] : Mist Skeleton: ooc is your AC correct?
[Wed Nov 13 20:45:49 2013] : Mist Skeleton: The other steps forwards and attacks Miriam
[Wed Nov 13 20:45:55 2013] : Mist Skeleton: Mist Touch: [1d20(10) + 6] = 16; Hit: [1d6(4)] = 4 strength damage.
[Wed Nov 13 20:46:01 2013] : Aeleva: ooc my AC is not correct
[Wed Nov 13 20:46:13 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc booo
[Wed Nov 13 20:46:37 2013] : Aeleva: ooc I have no freaking clue what it is.
[Wed Nov 13 20:46:38 2013] : Mist Skeleton: The skeleton missing MIriam.
[Wed Nov 13 20:46:50 2013] : Miriam: ooc Phew
[Wed Nov 13 20:47:00 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc do you not have an AC and saves node?
[Wed Nov 13 20:47:14 2013] : Mist Skeleton: The skeleton misses Aeleva (for now, next time you might not be so lucky).
[Wed Nov 13 20:47:17 2013] : Aeleva: ooc I have a saves node, not an AC one :P
[Wed Nov 13 20:47:20 2013] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Nov 13 20:47:51 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn takes a step forward and commences being inspirational
[Wed Nov 13 20:47:56 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn inspires the party with a joke about their opponents. +2 competence bonus to attack and damage; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects until Vaddyn stops.
[Wed Nov 13 20:48:02 2013] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Nov 13 20:49:07 2013] : Sir Oswy: "You heeded not the warning. Now you must die, lest the taint I carry spreads further."
[Wed Nov 13 20:49:15 2013] : Sir Oswy: The skeletal warrior casts another spell.
[Wed Nov 13 20:49:21 2013] : Sir Oswy: Bless: +1 attack, +1 Will save (vs fear),
[Wed Nov 13 20:49:45 2013] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Nov 13 20:49:50 2013] : Miriam: "Better take that caster out as soon as possible"
[Wed Nov 13 20:50:06 2013] : Hildy: Hildy notes the bardsong, and nods...
[Wed Nov 13 20:50:10 2013] : Hildy: "Aha!"
[Wed Nov 13 20:50:15 2013] : Hildy: Moment of greatness: Level 1 - Hildy doubles morale bonuses (e.g. bardsong) in a 50ft burst (duration: 7 minutes)
[Wed Nov 13 20:50:45 2013] : Hildy: Then steps to the side
[Wed Nov 13 20:50:54 2013] : Hildy: Stealth: [1d20(4) + 13] = 17
[Wed Nov 13 20:51:01 2013] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Nov 13 20:51:08 2013] : Miriam: ooc I never programmed that into my nodes (yet)
[Wed Nov 13 20:51:18 2013] : Hildy: ooc have a node all ;-)
[Wed Nov 13 20:51:32 2013] : Miriam: ooc ty :)
[Wed Nov 13 20:51:54 2013] : Scout Regan: "I heard fighting", Regan says as she drops into the chamber. "I'll help where I can."
[Wed Nov 13 20:52:11 2013] : Scout Regan: She shoots At a skeleton, aiming precisely.
[Wed Nov 13 20:52:23 2013] : Scout Regan: "Sureshot" Longbow +2: [1d20(15) + 15] = 30; Hit: [1d8(2) + 4] = 6 damage. (point blank)
[Wed Nov 13 20:52:46 2013] : Miriam: ooc That is very precisely indeed
[Wed Nov 13 20:52:51 2013] : Scout Regan: Her arrow barely scratches the old bones.
[Wed Nov 13 20:52:59 2013] : DM: Miriam?
[Wed Nov 13 20:53:30 2013] : Miriam: Miriam gets angry and swings at skeleton A
[Wed Nov 13 20:53:41 2013] : Miriam: ooc Raging now
[Wed Nov 13 20:53:44 2013] : Miriam: +1 Warhammer: [1d20(15) + 16] = 31 Damage: [1d8(6) + 10] = 16 HP.
[Wed Nov 13 20:53:52 2013] : Miriam: Done
[Wed Nov 13 20:54:15 2013] : Miriam: ooc Forgot about me flanking
[Wed Nov 13 20:54:26 2013] : DM: The skeleton doesn't stand a chance, the hammer smash into its ribcage, crushing it completely, scattering shards of bone everywhere.
[Wed Nov 13 20:54:40 2013] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Nov 13 20:55:27 2013] : Miriam: "I've got this"
[Wed Nov 13 20:55:39 2013] : Aeleva: ooc give me a sec
[Wed Nov 13 20:55:42 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc famous last words
[Wed Nov 13 20:56:39 2013] : Hildy: ooc what level is everybody else?? I've made a level 7 character, perhaps mistakenly :-/
[Wed Nov 13 20:56:52 2013] : Aeleva: ooc I'm 6 I think.
[Wed Nov 13 20:56:58 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc 6
[Wed Nov 13 20:57:10 2013] : DM: ooc The XP on the wiki gives level 6.
[Wed Nov 13 20:58:03 2013] : Miriam: ooc I'm level 6
[Wed Nov 13 20:58:09 2013] : Hildy: ooc D'oh!
[Wed Nov 13 20:58:53 2013] : Hildy: ooc I think my original plan was to roll Trantor out at level up, but obviously that decision got lost in the mists of time
[Wed Nov 13 20:59:42 2013] : Aeleva: ooc AC corrected, I should have been hit
[Wed Nov 13 21:00:45 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva, trying her luck at blind skeletons, tries to keep to the shadows to approach the platform
[Wed Nov 13 21:01:11 2013] : Aeleva: Stealth: [1d20(5) + 14] = 19
[Wed Nov 13 21:01:23 2013] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Nov 13 21:01:35 2013] : DM: Perception: [1d20(9) + 12] = 21
[Wed Nov 13 21:02:01 2013] : DM: Sir Oswy's eyeless sockets follow you around the room.
[Wed Nov 13 21:02:19 2013] : Mist Skeleton: The mist skeleton attacks Miriam
[Wed Nov 13 21:02:24 2013] : Mist Skeleton: Mist Touch: [1d20(2) + 6] = 8; Hit: [1d6(6)] = 6 strength damage.
[Wed Nov 13 21:02:29 2013] : Mist Skeleton: Adn misses
[Wed Nov 13 21:02:34 2013] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Nov 13 21:02:38 2013] : Miriam: ooc Just slightly
[Wed Nov 13 21:03:33 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn lashes out at B with his whip
[Wed Nov 13 21:03:34 2013] : Vaddyn: MW Whip - Trip Attack: [1d20(16) + 12] = 28 vs opponent's CMD (target gets an initial AoO if I'm within reach)
[Wed Nov 13 21:03:57 2013] : DM: Vaddyn trips the skeleton, pulling it to the ground.
[Wed Nov 13 21:04:01 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn maintains his inspirational demeanor:+2 competence bonus to attack and damage; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects. (16) rounds left today
[Wed Nov 13 21:04:06 2013] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Nov 13 21:04:20 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc should mod that to include the MoG bonus
[Wed Nov 13 21:04:31 2013] : Sir Oswy: The warrior casts another spell.
[Wed Nov 13 21:04:34 2013] : Sir Oswy: Protection from Good: +2 deflection bonus to AC, +2 resistance bonus to saves
[Wed Nov 13 21:04:52 2013] : Sir Oswy: And moves towards Aeleva.
[Wed Nov 13 21:05:34 2013] : Sir Oswy: Armour rattling over it's bony frame.
[Wed Nov 13 21:05:39 2013] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Nov 13 21:06:19 2013] : Hildy: Trantor moves close to Miriam and prays for assistance
[Wed Nov 13 21:06:23 2013] : Hildy: Hildy channels positve energy. All undead creatures in a 30 ft radius take [4d6(5,3,6,6)] = 20 HP damage (Will save, DC 15 for 1/2).
[Wed Nov 13 21:06:48 2013] : DM: Will: [1d20(11) + 2] = 13
[Wed Nov 13 21:07:08 2013] : DM: The energy nearly obliterates the skeleton.
[Wed Nov 13 21:07:55 2013] : Hildy: ooc sorry, never realised it was only 30 ft
[Wed Nov 13 21:08:14 2013] : Hildy: oocnot moving so close
[Wed Nov 13 21:08:31 2013] : DM: ooc k
[Wed Nov 13 21:08:33 2013] : Hildy: ooc brb
[Wed Nov 13 21:08:54 2013] : Scout Regan: Regan aims and fires three arrows at the skeleton.
[Wed Nov 13 21:09:01 2013] : Scout Regan: "Sureshot" Longbow +2: [1d20(16) + 13] = 29; Hit: [1d8(5) + 4] = 9 damage. (rapid shot) (point blank)
[Wed Nov 13 21:09:01 2013] : Scout Regan: "Sureshot" Longbow +2: [1d20(9) + 13] = 22; Hit: [1d8(4) + 4] = 8 damage. (rapid shot) (point blank)
[Wed Nov 13 21:09:03 2013] : Scout Regan: "Sureshot" Longbow +2 (2nd): [1d20(5) + 8] = 13; Hit: [1d8(6) + 4] = 10 damage. (point blank)
[Wed Nov 13 21:10:06 2013] : Scout Regan: The second shot shattering the shoulder blade. The skeleton falls apart, destroyed.
[Wed Nov 13 21:10:12 2013] : DM: Miriam?
[Wed Nov 13 21:10:32 2013] : Miriam: Miriam moves forward to the other skeleton (double move)
[Wed Nov 13 21:10:41 2013] : Miriam: Done
[Wed Nov 13 21:11:04 2013] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Nov 13 21:13:39 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva takes a 5 foot step to get closer to the warrior
[Wed Nov 13 21:14:19 2013] : Aeleva: She has abandonned hope of staying hidden and with all her might throws her rapier forward
[Wed Nov 13 21:14:29 2013] : Hildy: ooc yay for undead that are not immune to crits/sneak :-)
[Wed Nov 13 21:14:40 2013] : Aeleva: Followed by her dagger, in the hope of maximizing the damage
[Wed Nov 13 21:14:42 2013] : Aeleva: Rapier +1 (TWF - PH): Attack: [1d20(17) + 11] = 28 - Damage: [1d6(4) + 1 + 0] = 5 HP.
[Wed Nov 13 21:14:45 2013] : Aeleva: Dagger silver (TWF - OH): Attack: [1d20(8) + 10] = 18 - Damage: [1d4(4) + 0 + -1 + 0] = 3
[Wed Nov 13 21:14:50 2013] : Aeleva: Sneak attack: [3d6(5,6,1)] = 12
[Wed Nov 13 21:15:22 2013] : DM: The rapier finds a gap in the armour to the dagger skitters off the tough plate.
[Wed Nov 13 21:15:26 2013] : Hildy: ooc your damage should be at +4 from morale bonuses
[Wed Nov 13 21:15:34 2013] : Aeleva: ooc oh
[Wed Nov 13 21:15:39 2013] : Hildy: ooc and your attack too
[Wed Nov 13 21:15:40 2013] : DM: ooc 4
[Wed Nov 13 21:15:59 2013] : Aeleva: ooc I've missed those.
[Wed Nov 13 21:16:02 2013] : DM: ooc still a miss
[Wed Nov 13 21:16:04 2013] : Aeleva: ooc ok.
[Wed Nov 13 21:16:11 2013] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Nov 13 21:16:27 2013] : Aeleva: ooc wait, 32 does not hit?
[Wed Nov 13 21:16:40 2013] : DM: ooc the rapier hit
[Wed Nov 13 21:16:50 2013] : Aeleva: ooc ok. lol
[Wed Nov 13 21:16:56 2013] : Aeleva: ooc I was scared for a sec.
[Wed Nov 13 21:17:19 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc is the baddie carrying a weapon?
[Wed Nov 13 21:17:38 2013] : DM: ooc a greataxe
[Wed Nov 13 21:18:02 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn moves into the room
[Wed Nov 13 21:18:11 2013] : Vaddyn: Grease (object): Level 1 - Covers an object within 40 feet with grease for 6 rounds. DC 17 reflex save for the holder of the object or someone trying to pick it up. Failure means that they drop it.
[Wed Nov 13 21:18:19 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc on the great axe
[Wed Nov 13 21:19:01 2013] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(7) + 7] = 14
[Wed Nov 13 21:19:11 2013] : DM: The skeleton drops his axe.
[Wed Nov 13 21:19:12 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn maintains his inspirational demeanor:+2 competence bonus to attack and damage; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects. (15) rounds left today
[Wed Nov 13 21:19:17 2013] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Nov 13 21:20:30 2013] : Aeleva: ooc Bert you're my hero
[Wed Nov 13 21:20:42 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 13 21:20:43 2013] : Aeleva: ooc avenging me from that darn grease spell in the other game.
[Wed Nov 13 21:20:49 2013] : Miriam: ooc Grease can be so useful :)
[Wed Nov 13 21:20:50 2013] : Hildy: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 13 21:20:55 2013] : Sir Oswy: He attempts to pick up the axe
[Wed Nov 13 21:20:57 2013] : Sir Oswy: Reflex: [1d20(10) + 7] = 17
[Wed Nov 13 21:21:05 2013] : Miriam: ooc AoO?
[Wed Nov 13 21:21:08 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc ooohhhh
[Wed Nov 13 21:21:12 2013] : Sir Oswy: And the strike Aeleva with it.
[Wed Nov 13 21:21:16 2013] : Sir Oswy: Reflex: [1d20(3) + 7] = 10
[Wed Nov 13 21:21:29 2013] : Sir Oswy: Dropping it again.
[Wed Nov 13 21:21:41 2013] : Aeleva: ooc :P
[Wed Nov 13 21:21:45 2013] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Nov 13 21:22:00 2013] : Hildy: Hildy channels positve energy. All undead creatures in a 30 ft radius take [4d6(2,1,5,5)] = 13 HP damage (Will save, DC 15 for 1/2).
[Wed Nov 13 21:22:04 2013] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Nov 13 21:22:20 2013] : DM: Will: [1d20(8) + 11] = 19
[Wed Nov 13 21:22:42 2013] : Sorry I don't know what /w=7 is!
[Wed Nov 13 21:23:27 2013] : Scout Regan: The scout moves into the room and shoots.
[Wed Nov 13 21:23:39 2013] : Scout Regan: "Sureshot" Longbow +2: [1d20(19) + 15] = 34; Hit: [1d8(4) + 4] = 8 damage. (point blank)
[Wed Nov 13 21:23:56 2013] : Scout Regan: A hit, only light damage.
[Wed Nov 13 21:24:01 2013] : DM: Miriam?
[Wed Nov 13 21:24:12 2013] : Miriam: Miriam swings her hammer
[Wed Nov 13 21:24:17 2013] : Aeleva: ooc I can't get over that name. Hildy. It's a girl's name...
[Wed Nov 13 21:24:19 2013] : Miriam: +1 Warhammer: [1d20(1) + 18] = 19 Damage: [1d8(8) + 10] = 18 HP.
[Wed Nov 13 21:24:27 2013] : Miriam: Done
[Wed Nov 13 21:24:34 2013] : DM: Miss.
[Wed Nov 13 21:24:45 2013] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Nov 13 21:24:48 2013] : Miriam: ooc A 1? Really? :(
[Wed Nov 13 21:25:33 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva decides her dagger isn't of much use and tries again to skewer the warrior
[Wed Nov 13 21:25:48 2013] : Aeleva: taiming for joints since there's no flesh to wound
[Wed Nov 13 21:25:57 2013] : Aeleva: ooc aiming, not taiming :P
[Wed Nov 13 21:26:03 2013] : Aeleva: Rapier +1: Attack: [1d20(12) + 17] = 29 - Damage: [1d6(2) + 1 + 4] = 7
[Wed Nov 13 21:26:10 2013] : DM: Sneak
[Wed Nov 13 21:26:16 2013] : Aeleva: Sneak attack: [3d6(5,1,2)] = 8
[Wed Nov 13 21:26:38 2013] : DM: ooc done?
[Wed Nov 13 21:26:58 2013] : Aeleva: ooc would shooting in the axe be considered a move action?
[Wed Nov 13 21:27:06 2013] : Hildy: ooc how badly damaged does he look?
[Wed Nov 13 21:27:22 2013] : DM: ooc roughed up somewhat.
[Wed Nov 13 21:27:28 2013] : Aeleva: ooc if not then I'm done.
[Wed Nov 13 21:27:29 2013] : DM: ooc not sure what you mean?
[Wed Nov 13 21:27:44 2013] : Aeleva: ooc his axe is on the floor, right?
[Wed Nov 13 21:27:47 2013] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Nov 13 21:27:53 2013] : Aeleva: tooc I would shoot it away from him.
[Wed Nov 13 21:27:54 2013] : Hildy: ooc kicking it away? Shooing
[Wed Nov 13 21:27:59 2013] : Miriam: ooc Kick it!
[Wed Nov 13 21:28:00 2013] : Hildy: ooc ?
[Wed Nov 13 21:28:09 2013] : Aeleva: ooc yes, kick it.
[Wed Nov 13 21:28:11 2013] : DM: ooc attack action.
[Wed Nov 13 21:28:11 2013] : Aeleva: ooc sorry
[Wed Nov 13 21:28:16 2013] : Aeleva: ooc ok, then I'm done.
[Wed Nov 13 21:28:23 2013] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Nov 13 21:28:45 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn steps a little closer and flicks his whip again
[Wed Nov 13 21:28:51 2013] : Vaddyn: MW Whip - Trip Attack: [1d20(20) + 10] = 30 vs opponent's CMD (target gets an initial AoO if I'm within reach)
[Wed Nov 13 21:29:08 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn maintains his inspirational demeanor:+2 competence bonus to attack and damage; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects. (14) rounds left today
[Wed Nov 13 21:29:40 2013] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Nov 13 21:30:18 2013] : DM: Tripped, Vaddyn sends the warrier sprawling.
[Wed Nov 13 21:30:38 2013] : Sir Oswy: He grabs his weapon
[Wed Nov 13 21:30:44 2013] : Sir Oswy: Reflex: [1d20(4) + 7] = 11
[Wed Nov 13 21:30:57 2013] : Sir Oswy: And it slips from his grasp.
[Wed Nov 13 21:31:20 2013] : Sir Oswy: Giving up he draws his backup dagger and stands.
[Wed Nov 13 21:32:30 2013] : Sir Oswy: ooc AoO on standing? I can't remember.
[Wed Nov 13 21:32:48 2013] : Hildy: ooc I don't think so
[Wed Nov 13 21:32:49 2013] : Miriam: ooc I think so, since it's a move action
[Wed Nov 13 21:32:56 2013] : Sir Oswy: ooc yes
[Wed Nov 13 21:33:01 2013] : Miriam: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 13 21:33:05 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc "Standing up is a move-equivalent action that provokes an attack of opportunity."
[Wed Nov 13 21:33:19 2013] : Sir Oswy: AoO from Aelleva and Miriam.
[Wed Nov 13 21:33:23 2013] : Miriam: +1 Warhammer Partial attack: [1d20(15) + 18] = 33 Damage: [1d8(1) + 10] = 11 HP.
[Wed Nov 13 21:33:28 2013] : Hildy: ooc OK, can't find my handy sheet
[Wed Nov 13 21:33:55 2013] : Sir Oswy: Hit from Miriam
[Wed Nov 13 21:33:59 2013] : Hildy: ooc found it, and I can now agree ;-)
[Wed Nov 13 21:34:06 2013] : Miriam: ooc KMAO
[Wed Nov 13 21:34:07 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 13 21:34:20 2013] : Sir Oswy: ooc as does picking up an item
[Wed Nov 13 21:34:46 2013] : Sir Oswy: Aeleva? AoO?
[Wed Nov 13 21:34:51 2013] : Aeleva: Rapier +1: Attack: [1d20(16) + 17] = 33 - Damage: [1d6(2) + 1 + 4] = 7
[Wed Nov 13 21:35:09 2013] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Nov 13 21:35:11 2013] : Aeleva: ooc do AoO have sneak?
[Wed Nov 13 21:36:14 2013] : Hildy: ooc yes
[Wed Nov 13 21:37:01 2013] : Hildy: Hildy moves to stand by Miriam and gently taps her on her temple
[Wed Nov 13 21:37:04 2013] : Aeleva: Sneak attack: [3d6(4,5,5)] = 14
[Wed Nov 13 21:37:05 2013] : Hildy: Bit of Luck: Hildy touches a creature giving it a bit of luck. For the next [Wed Nov 13 21:37:35 2013] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Nov 13 21:37:47 2013] : Scout Regan: Regn shoots.
[Wed Nov 13 21:37:55 2013] : Scout Regan: "Sureshot" Longbow +2: [1d20(1) + 13] = 14; Hit: [1d8(3) + 4] = 7 damage. (rapid shot) (point blank)
[Wed Nov 13 21:37:55 2013] : Scout Regan: "Sureshot" Longbow +2: [1d20(3) + 13] = 16; Hit: [1d8(8) + 4] = 12 damage. (rapid shot) (point blank)
[Wed Nov 13 21:37:57 2013] : Scout Regan: "Sureshot" Longbow +2 (2nd): [1d20(10) + 8] = 18; Hit: [1d8(8) + 4] = 12 damage. (point blank)
[Wed Nov 13 21:38:12 2013] : Scout Regan: But misses, her arrows plinking off the armour.
[Wed Nov 13 21:38:22 2013] : DM: Miriam?
[Wed Nov 13 21:38:35 2013] : Miriam: Miriam swings again
[Wed Nov 13 21:38:38 2013] : Miriam: +1 Warhammer: [1d20(3) + 18] = 21 Damage: [1d8(5) + 10] = 15 HP.
[Wed Nov 13 21:38:49 2013] : Miriam: Done
[Wed Nov 13 21:38:58 2013] : Hildy: ooc roll 1st attack again (just a d20)
[Wed Nov 13 21:39:08 2013] : Miriam: [0d20()] = 0
[Wed Nov 13 21:39:14 2013] : Miriam: [1d20(10)] = 10
[Wed Nov 13 21:39:21 2013] : Hildy: ooc 28
[Wed Nov 13 21:39:27 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc oh noes! she divided by 0!
[Wed Nov 13 21:39:42 2013] : Miriam: ooc Only multiplied by it :P
[Wed Nov 13 21:40:33 2013] : Hildy: ooc and the threat roll again too!
[Wed Nov 13 21:40:40 2013] : DM: Miriam's hammer smashes into the side of the skeleton's head, crushing in the armour and caving in the skull within. The dead warrior falls with a loud clatter.
[Wed Nov 13 21:40:42 2013] : Miriam: [1d20(1)] = 1
[Wed Nov 13 21:41:02 2013] : Hildy: ooc I like that one :-D
[Wed Nov 13 21:41:07 2013] : Miriam: Miriam stops raging
[Wed Nov 13 21:41:10 2013] : Miriam: ooc As do I
[Wed Nov 13 21:41:15 2013] : Vaddyn: "Well"
[Wed Nov 13 21:41:35 2013] : DM: ooc this is what your grease spell avoided:
[Wed Nov 13 21:41:40 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn stops performing. Bardsong effect ends.
[Wed Nov 13 21:41:42 2013] : DM: "Darkbane" Greataxe +1: [1d20(18) + 16] = 34; Hit: [1d12(9) + 13] = 22 damage and [1d6(6)] = 6 negative energy damage. (power attack)
[Wed Nov 13 21:41:46 2013] : DM: "Darkbane" Greataxe +1 (2nd): [1d20(20) + 11] = 31; Hit: [1d12(1) + 13] = 14 damage and [1d6(3)] = 3 negative energy damage.
Critical threat: [1d20(16) + 11] = 27; Hit: [14 + 2d12(8,10) + 26] = 58 damage and 3 negative energy damage. (power attack)

[Wed Nov 13 21:41:52 2013] : DM: ooc :(
[Wed Nov 13 21:41:53 2013] : Vaddyn: :O
[Wed Nov 13 21:41:57 2013] : Hildy: ooc Erk!
[Wed Nov 13 21:42:06 2013] : Miriam: ooc Ouch!
[Wed Nov 13 21:42:10 2013] : Aeleva: ooc I am soooo glad!
[Wed Nov 13 21:42:27 2013] : Aeleva: ooc I would have died right there and then
[Wed Nov 13 21:42:39 2013] : Miriam: ooc Well played!
[Wed Nov 13 21:42:41 2013] : Aeleva: ooc on the critical threat at least.
[Wed Nov 13 21:42:42 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc I think grease wins 'Spell of the night' award
[Wed Nov 13 21:42:53 2013] : Hildy: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 13 21:42:55 2013] : Scout Regan: "Looks like we're done here. I'll get back on watch."
[Wed Nov 13 21:43:05 2013] : Vaddyn: "thanks for your help"
[Wed Nov 13 21:43:15 2013] : Hildy: "Wow. You guys are quite some team!"
[Wed Nov 13 21:43:15 2013] : Scout Regan: The scout climbs back up and out.
[Wed Nov 13 21:43:20 2013] : Vaddyn: "Good luck"
[Wed Nov 13 21:43:51 2013] : Vaddyn: "You aren't too shabby yourself"
[Wed Nov 13 21:44:03 2013] : Vaddyn: "Did anyone catch what this guy said when we opened the doors?"
[Wed Nov 13 21:44:21 2013] : Vaddyn: "Somethign about a curse or taint?"
[Wed Nov 13 21:44:39 2013] : Hildy: I didn't do too much, but you guys were something else. Hammeras and rapiers smashing and stabbing. Whips tripping... Amazing"
[Wed Nov 13 21:44:58 2013] : Hildy: "Something about spreading his taint"
[Wed Nov 13 21:45:13 2013] : Hildy: "Did anyone get injured?"
[Wed Nov 13 21:45:23 2013] : Miriam: "Everybody did their part" :)
[Wed Nov 13 21:45:28 2013] : Vaddyn: Detect Magic: Level 0 - Detects spells and magic items within 60 ft.
[Wed Nov 13 21:45:55 2013] : Vaddyn: "Hmmm, I hope that opening that door wasn't a bad idea"
[Wed Nov 13 21:46:29 2013] : Aeleva: "Now is a bit late to think it might have been..."
[Wed Nov 13 21:46:32 2013] : Hildy: ooc that was lots more fun for me than Arol/Trantor smashing everything
[Wed Nov 13 21:46:38 2013] : DM: The axe and armour is magical.
[Wed Nov 13 21:47:59 2013] : Vaddyn: "Wow, the magical energy coming off his corpse is... intense"
[Wed Nov 13 21:48:11 2013] : Hildy: Detect Magic: Level 0 - Detect magcial auras within 60ft
[Wed Nov 13 21:48:18 2013] : Hildy: Spellcraft: [1d20(17) + 10] = 27
[Wed Nov 13 21:48:20 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn blinks and rubs his eyes
[Wed Nov 13 21:48:49 2013] : Vaddyn: "Its not just the axe and his armour. Its something else"
[Wed Nov 13 21:49:08 2013] : Miriam: "Shall we strip him?"
[Wed Nov 13 21:49:28 2013] : Hildy: "Given the nature of the creature, it might be better not to handle his things directly"
[Wed Nov 13 21:49:28 2013] : Vaddyn: "Hold on Miriam. We dont really know what we're dealing with"
[Wed Nov 13 21:49:49 2013] : Hildy: "I have not prayed for the ability to detect evil today..."
[Wed Nov 13 21:50:13 2013] : Miriam: Miriam hasn't touched the body (yet)
[Wed Nov 13 21:50:16 2013] : Hildy: "but that aura is one of necromancy
[Wed Nov 13 21:50:20 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc roughly what time would it be?
[Wed Nov 13 21:50:33 2013] : Vaddyn: "No surprises there"
[Wed Nov 13 21:50:34 2013] : Hildy: "with a little enchantment thrown in"
[Wed Nov 13 21:50:53 2013] : DM: ooc early afternoon I think, you set of in the morning I think.
[Wed Nov 13 21:51:23 2013] : Vaddyn: "Lets have a look around this room."
[Wed Nov 13 21:51:41 2013] : DM: The rest of the chamber is bare.
[Wed Nov 13 21:52:00 2013] : Hildy: "Necromancy is not all evil however. I know a spell that keeps a corpse fresh, to enable later raising from death that is also necromantic in nature"
[Wed Nov 13 21:52:19 2013] : Vaddyn: "I think our friend was a little beyond that"
[Wed Nov 13 21:52:50 2013] : Miriam: "Those skeletons didn't get animated all by themselves"
[Wed Nov 13 21:52:54 2013] : Hildy: "Absolutely, but I was merely pointing out that necromantic auras are not necessarily evil"
[Wed Nov 13 21:53:24 2013] : Vaddyn: "Fair point"
[Wed Nov 13 21:54:19 2013] : Hildy: "Can you identify the items?"
[Wed Nov 13 21:54:52 2013] : Hildy: "You are, it seems a bard, and my experience is that this is an area in which they excel"
[Wed Nov 13 21:55:11 2013] : Hildy: ooc dodgy comma use there :-(
[Wed Nov 13 21:55:49 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc spellcraft? Arcana?
[Wed Nov 13 21:56:15 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc Identification was always a bit odd to me
[Wed Nov 13 21:56:40 2013] : DM: ooc spellcraft
[Wed Nov 13 21:56:46 2013] : Vaddyn: Spellcraft: [1d20(15) + 5] = 20
[Wed Nov 13 21:56:49 2013] : Vaddyn: Spellcraft: [1d20(4) + 5] = 9
[Wed Nov 13 21:57:22 2013] : DM: ooc on what?
[Wed Nov 13 21:57:32 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc armour then axe
[Wed Nov 13 21:58:08 2013] : DM: This armour is a plain suit of full plate +2.
[Wed Nov 13 21:58:21 2013] : DM: The axe you're not sure about.
[Wed Nov 13 21:58:24 2013] : Hildy: Spellcraft: [1d20(5) + 10] = 15
[Wed Nov 13 21:58:34 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn relays the information
[Wed Nov 13 21:58:34 2013] : DM: Neither is Hildy.
[Wed Nov 13 21:59:30 2013] : Hildy: "I'll have to try again tomorrow. It stumps me"
[Wed Nov 13 21:59:46 2013] : Vaddyn: "I'm still not sure I want to touch anything on the body"
[Wed Nov 13 22:00:14 2013] : Miriam: "That hammer looks awfully nice, though"
[Wed Nov 13 22:00:23 2013] : DM: ooc it's a greataxe.
[Wed Nov 13 22:00:38 2013] : Miriam: ooc Oops
[Wed Nov 13 22:00:45 2013] : Miriam: "That axe looks awfully nice, though"
[Wed Nov 13 22:01:00 2013] : Vaddyn: Appraise: [1d20(17) + 5] = 22
[Wed Nov 13 22:01:04 2013] : Vaddyn: "Indeed it does"
[Wed Nov 13 22:01:27 2013] : DM: ooc don't forget you're looking for a powerful artifact.
[Wed Nov 13 22:01:40 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc I had indeed forgotten
[Wed Nov 13 22:01:57 2013] : Hildy: ooc Hildy doesn't know
[Wed Nov 13 22:02:00 2013] : Miriam: "So where it that artefact we're looking for?"
[Wed Nov 13 22:02:26 2013] : Vaddyn: "the armour is nice, but nothing out of the ordinary. I wonder if this axe is what we're looking for"
[Wed Nov 13 22:02:35 2013] : Aeleva: ooc ok, gotta do about a zillion things still for tomorrow, so I'll be lurking from now for the log. Good night if I don't get to talk again
[Wed Nov 13 22:03:23 2013] : Miriam: "Perhaps the artefact is on his body somewhere?"
[Wed Nov 13 22:03:41 2013] : Miriam: ooc Goodnight and sweet dreams, Delphine, see you soon :)
[Wed Nov 13 22:03:45 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc gn
[Wed Nov 13 22:04:01 2013] : DM: Vaddyn, Hildy, from the auras you've detected, you suspect that the artifact must be on the body, inside the armour. The axe has the levels of a moderately powerful magical weapon.
[Wed Nov 13 22:04:37 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn takes out a dagger and still reticent to touch anything, uses it to poke around the body
[Wed Nov 13 22:04:59 2013] : Hildy: ooc night Del
[Wed Nov 13 22:05:25 2013] : Hildy: "I think that something powerful is under the armour"
[Wed Nov 13 22:06:10 2013] : DM: The full plate is well made and close-fitting, hardly a chink to fit a dagger blade into. You'll need to unbuckle it all to look underneath.
[Wed Nov 13 22:06:20 2013] : Miriam: "Shall I try removing the armour?"
[Wed Nov 13 22:07:13 2013] : Hildy: "Just a second"
[Wed Nov 13 22:07:48 2013] : Hildy: Hildy casts Magic circle vs Evil
[Wed Nov 13 22:07:54 2013] : Hildy: ooc no node yet
[Wed Nov 13 22:08:25 2013] : Hildy: "I have cast a spell to protect us all from evil"
[Wed Nov 13 22:08:46 2013] : Miriam: "Thank you"
[Wed Nov 13 22:08:57 2013] : Miriam: Miriam starts unbuckling
[Wed Nov 13 22:10:30 2013] : DM: The armour is cold to the touch. As you unbuckle the armour you see rays of darkness seeping out from around the edges of the breastplate as you losen it.
[Wed Nov 13 22:10:42 2013] : DM: Continuing?
[Wed Nov 13 22:10:55 2013] : Miriam: "Weird"
[Wed Nov 13 22:11:01 2013] : Miriam: ooc Yes, continuing
[Wed Nov 13 22:11:02 2013] : Vaddyn: "Be careful"
[Wed Nov 13 22:11:25 2013] : Hildy: Knowledge Religion: [1d20(19) + 10] = 29
[Wed Nov 13 22:11:53 2013] : Vaddyn: Lore Master - Take 20: Vaddyn takes 20 on his next knowledge roll.
[Wed Nov 13 22:11:54 2013] : Vaddyn: Knowledge Arcana: LoreMaster: [20 + 8] = 28
[Wed Nov 13 22:11:55 2013] : Miriam: Miriam tries to avoid touching anything but the armour itself
[Wed Nov 13 22:12:11 2013] : Hildy: Hildy concentrates on what Miriam is doing, trying to see if anything seems to be familiar
[Wed Nov 13 22:12:36 2013] : DM: Miriam removes the breast plate revealing an crystaline amulet of darkest black, strange rays of darkness emanate, sending the dim light of the chamber back to the corners. A eerie chil settles over you all.
[Wed Nov 13 22:12:39 2013] : DM: Will saves.
[Wed Nov 13 22:12:45 2013] : Vaddyn: Will: [1d20(19) + 4] = 23
[Wed Nov 13 22:12:49 2013] : Hildy: Will: [1d20(11) + 12] = 23
[Wed Nov 13 22:13:04 2013] : Miriam: Will: [1d20(5) + 2] = 7
[Wed Nov 13 22:13:06 2013] : DM: Will: [1d20(18) + 1 + 1] = 20
[Wed Nov 13 22:13:23 2013] : Hildy: ooc +2 from the protection
[Wed Nov 13 22:14:00 2013] : DM: You see Miriam reach out for the amulet, her eyes focused intently.
[Wed Nov 13 22:14:03 2013] : Miriam: Miriam reaches for the amulet
[Wed Nov 13 22:14:17 2013] : Hildy: "umm"
[Wed Nov 13 22:14:33 2013] : Hildy: "That's probably not such a wise action..."
[Wed Nov 13 22:14:40 2013] : Vaddyn: "Miriam! what are you doing?"
[Wed Nov 13 22:14:52 2013] : Hildy: ooc can I touch her?
[Wed Nov 13 22:15:01 2013] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Nov 13 22:15:13 2013] : Hildy: Bit of Luck: Hildy touches a creature giving it a bit of luck. For the next [Wed Nov 13 22:15:30 2013] : Miriam: Miriam ignores her friends
[Wed Nov 13 22:15:51 2013] : DM: Miriam scoops on the crystal amulet into her hand and gazes deeply into it.
[Wed Nov 13 22:16:09 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn tries to use his whip to flick the amulet out of her hand
[Wed Nov 13 22:16:21 2013] : Vaddyn: MW Whip - Disarm: [1d20(8) + 7 + 2] = 17 vs opponent's CMD (target gets an initial AoO if I'm within reach)
[Wed Nov 13 22:16:58 2013] : Miriam: "Pretty"
[Wed Nov 13 22:17:18 2013] : Hildy: "Are you OK?"
[Wed Nov 13 22:17:33 2013] : DM: ooc Miriam, your CMD?
[Wed Nov 13 22:17:44 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc 22?
[Wed Nov 13 22:17:46 2013] : Miriam: ooc 22
[Wed Nov 13 22:18:15 2013] : DM: Miriams holds the crystal too tightly as she gazes into its dark depths.
[Wed Nov 13 22:18:30 2013] : Vaddyn: "Miriam put it down!"
[Wed Nov 13 22:18:44 2013] : DM: Miriam, will save.
[Wed Nov 13 22:18:48 2013] : Miriam: "They fear me"
[Wed Nov 13 22:18:51 2013] : Miriam: Will: [1d20(20) + 2] = 22
[Wed Nov 13 22:19:10 2013] : Miriam: ooc Let's not reroll this one :)
[Wed Nov 13 22:19:43 2013] : Miriam: ooc Protection from evil still active?
[Wed Nov 13 22:19:47 2013] : Hildy: ooc +2
[Wed Nov 13 22:20:46 2013] : Miriam: "Such power!"
[Wed Nov 13 22:20:56 2013] : Hildy: ooc yes it's active for ages IIRC
[Wed Nov 13 22:21:04 2013] : Miriam: Miriam keeps on gazing into the crystal
[Wed Nov 13 22:21:21 2013] : Vaddyn: "Miriam let it go""
[Wed Nov 13 22:21:26 2013] : Hildy: "Can you grease her hand?"
[Wed Nov 13 22:22:14 2013] : Vaddyn: "I'll try"
[Wed Nov 13 22:22:18 2013] : Vaddyn: Grease (object): Level 1 - Covers an object within 40 feet with grease for 6 rounds. DC 17 reflex save for the holder of the object or someone trying to pick it up. Failure means that they drop it.
[Wed Nov 13 22:22:33 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc greasing the amulet if I can"
[Wed Nov 13 22:22:46 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc greasing the amulet if I can see it
[Wed Nov 13 22:23:26 2013] : Miriam: "Regan! Be ware!"
[Wed Nov 13 22:23:44 2013] : DM: The grease blackens and smokes and falls away.
[Wed Nov 13 22:24:26 2013] : Miriam: "What? We need to help Regan"
[Wed Nov 13 22:24:34 2013] : DM: Miriam seems to return, her eyes no longer focused on the crystal she still holds.
[Wed Nov 13 22:24:36 2013] : Miriam: Miriam drops the amulet
[Wed Nov 13 22:25:22 2013] : Hildy: "Are you OK?"
[Wed Nov 13 22:25:42 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn jumps forward and flicks the amulet away into the corner using the handle of his whip
[Wed Nov 13 22:26:13 2013] : Vaddyn: "Well, I think we've found what we came for"
[Wed Nov 13 22:26:19 2013] : Miriam: "We need to help her now, she's being attacked"
[Wed Nov 13 22:26:31 2013] : Vaddyn: "How do you know?"
[Wed Nov 13 22:26:35 2013] : Miriam: Miriam runs out
[Wed Nov 13 22:26:47 2013] : DM: WIll saves for every one else.
[Wed Nov 13 22:26:53 2013] : Miriam: "I saw it!" while running
[Wed Nov 13 22:26:55 2013] : Vaddyn: Will: [1d20(14) + 4] = 18
[Wed Nov 13 22:27:04 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc +2
[Wed Nov 13 22:27:15 2013] : Hildy: Will: [1d20(4) + 12] = 16
[Wed Nov 13 22:27:38 2013] : Hildy: +2
[Wed Nov 13 22:27:44 2013] : DM: Hildy reaches out for the amulet.
[Wed Nov 13 22:28:13 2013] : Vaddyn: "Hildy!"
[Wed Nov 13 22:28:27 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn tries to restrain him
[Wed Nov 13 22:28:35 2013] : DM: Grapple check.
[Wed Nov 13 22:28:38 2013] : Hildy: ooc Sooo Shiiiiny!
[Wed Nov 13 22:28:49 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc scratch that
[Wed Nov 13 22:28:54 2013] : Hildy: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 13 22:28:57 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn tries to trip him up
[Wed Nov 13 22:29:00 2013] : Vaddyn: MW Whip - Trip Attack: [1d20(7) + 8] = 15 vs opponent's CMD (target gets an initial AoO if I'm within reach)
[Wed Nov 13 22:29:09 2013] : Hildy: 17
[Wed Nov 13 22:29:13 2013] : DM: Meanwhile, Miriam warms Regan who turns in time to spot a mist skeleton creeping up behind her, a arrow in the face sends it slinking back into the mists.
[Wed Nov 13 22:30:02 2013] : DM: Hildy pulls away from the whip and snatches up the crystal, eyes focusing as intently as Miriam.
[Wed Nov 13 22:30:15 2013] : Vaddyn: "What has got into you all???"
[Wed Nov 13 22:31:20 2013] : DM: Will save Hildy.
[Wed Nov 13 22:31:35 2013] : Hildy: Will: [1d20(10) + 12] = 22
[Wed Nov 13 22:31:40 2013] : Hildy: 24
[Wed Nov 13 22:32:08 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn runs from the room fearing he will be next
[Wed Nov 13 22:33:17 2013] : Hildy: ooc actually that bonus does not stack with my cloak of resistance, so no +2
[Wed Nov 13 22:35:37 2013] : Miriam: Since Regan seems to be safe for now, Miriam returns to the room
[Wed Nov 13 22:35:41 2013] : Hildy: Will: [1d20(18) + 12] = 30
[Wed Nov 13 22:36:10 2013] : Miriam: "Hildy, please drop it!"
[Wed Nov 13 22:37:57 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn wills Hildy to drop the amulet
[Wed Nov 13 22:38:50 2013] : Hildy: "gah!"
[Wed Nov 13 22:39:05 2013] : Hildy: Hildy drops the amulet
[Wed Nov 13 22:39:05 2013] : DM: Hildy returns. Eyes no longer focuses on the crystal in his grasp. The darkness quelled for the moment.
[Wed Nov 13 22:39:22 2013] : Miriam: "Cover it up!"
[Wed Nov 13 22:39:25 2013] : Hildy: "I..."
[Wed Nov 13 22:39:40 2013] : Hildy: "I thought I had power over all of them"
[Wed Nov 13 22:40:01 2013] : Hildy: "I tried to get them all to converge near here..."
[Wed Nov 13 22:40:19 2013] : DM: The amulet lies on the ground, black and ominous in its dark power. Hildy and Miriam feel strangly drawn to it still, but for now its power seems asleep. As though it waits.
[Wed Nov 13 22:40:29 2013] : Hildy: "I didn't want them all to flee and potentially hurt others"
[Wed Nov 13 22:41:02 2013] : Miriam: Miriam throws a piece of cloth over the amulet to cover it up
[Wed Nov 13 22:41:04 2013] : Vaddyn: "Is it safe?" (shouting)
[Wed Nov 13 22:41:12 2013] : Hildy: "But in the end all I did was command only one of them to do so"
[Wed Nov 13 22:41:51 2013] : Hildy: "I commanded undead. I who am devoted to their destruction"
[Wed Nov 13 22:42:18 2013] : Miriam: Getting a sack and putting it in, wrapped up in the cloth
[Wed Nov 13 22:42:30 2013] : Hildy: "But maybe with more practice..?"
[Wed Nov 13 22:42:36 2013] : Miriam: "Could you command them to die?"
[Wed Nov 13 22:42:43 2013] : Hildy: "Maybe I could..."
[Wed Nov 13 22:43:05 2013] : Hildy: "Maybe, but I'd need to try again"
[Wed Nov 13 22:43:18 2013] : Hildy: Hildy reaches out for the amulet
[Wed Nov 13 22:43:29 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn sticks his head round the corner
[Wed Nov 13 22:43:53 2013] : Miriam: "Don't! I'll stop you in any way I need to"
[Wed Nov 13 22:44:11 2013] : Miriam: "It seems safe, for now, Vaddyn"
[Wed Nov 13 22:44:53 2013] : Miriam: "Let's mot touch it or look at it until we know more about its powers"
[Wed Nov 13 22:45:22 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc what were we suppposed to do with this thing when we found it?
[Wed Nov 13 22:45:45 2013] : Hildy: "It definitely offers power over the undead out there"
[Wed Nov 13 22:45:45 2013] : DM: Regan joins you.
[Wed Nov 13 22:45:56 2013] : Hildy: "but it may be a bargain with devils"
[Wed Nov 13 22:46:12 2013] : Hildy: "And using such power is very difficult"
[Wed Nov 13 22:46:47 2013] : Scout Regan: GAME END