Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Nov 6 20:20:29 2013] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Nov 6 20:20:34 2013] : Mardram: ooc What was the big D again?
[Wed Nov 6 20:20:38 2013] : DM: ooc it's greased
[Wed Nov 6 20:20:47 2013] : DM: ooc Umm?
[Wed Nov 6 20:20:55 2013] : Jin: Jin tries to recover her weapon.
[Wed Nov 6 20:21:12 2013] : DM: ooc tiger?
[Wed Nov 6 20:21:15 2013] : Jin: ooc or can't I?
[Wed Nov 6 20:21:24 2013] : DM: Jin, your weapon is up near Mary
[Wed Nov 6 20:21:33 2013] : Mardram: ooc nah tiger is gone
[Wed Nov 6 20:21:39 2013] : DM: ooc as are you! ;-)
[Wed Nov 6 20:21:48 2013] : DM: So yes
[Wed Nov 6 20:21:50 2013] : Jin: so moving towards Mary to recover my weapon.
[Wed Nov 6 20:22:19 2013] : Jin: ooc save?
[Wed Nov 6 20:22:48 2013] : Jin: ooc I don't need to move I suppose.
[Wed Nov 6 20:22:55 2013] : DM: reflex
[Wed Nov 6 20:22:58 2013] : Jin: Reflex: [1d20(17) + 5] = 22
[Wed Nov 6 20:23:22 2013] : DM: Jin manages to pick up her sword
[Wed Nov 6 20:23:27 2013] : Jin: Rapier in hand, Jin turns around and stabs at C
[Wed Nov 6 20:23:33 2013] : Jin: Flaming scimitar +1: Attack 1: [1d20(1) + 15] = 16 - Damage: [1d6(4) + 5] = 9 - Add [1d6(4)] = 4 Fire damage
[Wed Nov 6 20:24:03 2013] : Jin: done.
[Wed Nov 6 20:24:08 2013] : DM: Misses
[Wed Nov 6 20:24:46 2013] : DM: The bard, no longer being pursued by the trees, stops and casts a spell
[Wed Nov 6 20:25:01 2013] : DM: Confusion: Level 3 - Confuses creatures in a 15 ft. radius burst (Will save DC 19) to negate;
Confused creatures actions are determined at the start of their round. (180 ft range; Duration = 8 rounds.)

[Wed Nov 6 20:25:17 2013] : Mary: Spellcraft: [1d20(15) + 5] = 20
[Wed Nov 6 20:25:52 2013] : DM: Will: [1d20(17) + 5] = 22
[Wed Nov 6 20:26:03 2013] : Mardram: [1d20(5)] = 5
[Wed Nov 6 20:26:03 2013] : Mardram: [1d20(18)] = 18
[Wed Nov 6 20:26:03 2013] : Mardram: [1d20(7)] = 7
[Wed Nov 6 20:26:15 2013] : DM: Jiet Ki saves, the summons do not
[Wed Nov 6 20:26:23 2013] : DM: ooc what is K??
[Wed Nov 6 20:26:41 2013] : Mardram: ooc I was wondering that too
[Wed Nov 6 20:26:47 2013] : Mary: My cheetah?
[Wed Nov 6 20:26:48 2013] : DM: Mary's cat?
[Wed Nov 6 20:26:59 2013] : Mary: Will: White Fang [1d20(8) + 2] = 10
[Wed Nov 6 20:27:08 2013] : DM: Linden?
[Wed Nov 6 20:27:40 2013] : Linden: ooc what was C again?
[Wed Nov 6 20:28:04 2013] : DM: A large 4 armed clawed humanoid
[Wed Nov 6 20:28:16 2013] : DM: Keeps pulling and pushing people
[Wed Nov 6 20:29:14 2013] : Mary: ooc In short: a pain
[Wed Nov 6 20:29:30 2013] : DM: ooc on-one has attempted to ID it
[Wed Nov 6 20:29:36 2013] : DM: (planes)
[Wed Nov 6 20:29:36 2013] : Linden: ooc knowledge?
[Wed Nov 6 20:29:47 2013] : Linden: Knowledge: Planes: [1d20(15) + 17] = 32
[Wed Nov 6 20:31:36 2013] : Linden: Linden moves and shoots at A.
[Wed Nov 6 20:31:41 2013] : Linden: Repeating Crossbow, Mark I (+1, seeking): [1d20(2) + 7] = 9; Hit: [1d8(4) + 1] = 5 damage.
[Wed Nov 6 20:31:45 2013] : Linden: Done.
[Wed Nov 6 20:31:46 2013] : DM: Miss
[Wed Nov 6 20:32:37 2013] : DM: Mardram
[Wed Nov 6 20:32:42 2013] : Mardram: ooc btw, whats everyones health like?
[Wed Nov 6 20:32:43 2013] : DM: Your summons are confused
[Wed Nov 6 20:32:58 2013] : Jin: HP Status 45 out of 84.
[Wed Nov 6 20:33:02 2013] : DM: ooc I think D is a druid wildshaped to a bear form
[Wed Nov 6 20:33:12 2013] : Mardram: ooc S2 beside C isn't
[Wed Nov 6 20:33:27 2013] : Mardram: Slam - Earth Mastery & Power Attack: Small Earth Elemental: [1d20(9) + 8] = 17; Damage: [1d6(4) + 9] = 13 HP
[Wed Nov 6 20:33:30 2013] : Linden: ooc full
[Wed Nov 6 20:33:34 2013] : Mary: HP Status 43 out of 72.
[Wed Nov 6 20:33:38 2013] : DM: Miss
[Wed Nov 6 20:33:41 2013] : Mary: White Fang: HP Status 42 out of 42.
[Wed Nov 6 20:33:49 2013] : Mardram: ooc confused is d100?
[Wed Nov 6 20:33:56 2013] : DM: Confusion Effect: [1d100(98)] = 98
[Wed Nov 6 20:34:08 2013] : DM: 1st attacks nearest
[Wed Nov 6 20:34:11 2013] : DM: Confusion Effect: [1d100(32)] = 32
[Wed Nov 6 20:34:19 2013] : DM: Second does nothing
[Wed Nov 6 20:34:26 2013] : DM: Confusion Effect: [1d100(30)] = 30
[Wed Nov 6 20:34:33 2013] : DM: 3rd does nothing
[Wed Nov 6 20:34:36 2013] : Mardram: Light Ray: Ray #1: [1d20(3) + 3] = 6 Ranged Touch (30ft); Damage: [1d6(2)] = 2 HP
Ray #2:[1d20(12) + 3] = 15 Ranged Touch (30ft); Damage: [1d6(3)] = 3 HP [Wed Nov 6 20:35:07 2013] : Mardram: ooc S3 hits S2
[Wed Nov 6 20:35:25 2013] : DM: And your go?
[Wed Nov 6 20:35:34 2013] : Mardram: Summon Monster IV: Level 4 - Mardram begins a Summon spell.
[Wed Nov 6 20:35:38 2013] : Mardram: Done
[Wed Nov 6 20:36:08 2013] : DM: Jiet ki attacks the bard
[Wed Nov 6 20:36:22 2013] : DM: Falchion - Power attack: (Furious focus)
[Wed Nov 6 20:36:46 2013] : DM: And hits once
[Wed Nov 6 20:36:58 2013] : DM: The bear moves to attack
[Wed Nov 6 20:37:08 2013] : DM: Claw (15 ft reach & push): [1d20(9) + 13] = 22; Hit: [1d6(1) + 8] = 9 damage and push attempt.
[Wed Nov 6 20:37:24 2013] : DM: But is pushed back by an AoO
[Wed Nov 6 20:37:32 2013] : DM: Mary?
[Wed Nov 6 20:38:12 2013] : Mary: Mary steps back from C and shoots at the bard
[Wed Nov 6 20:38:20 2013] : DM: Claw (15 ft reach & pull): [1d20(16) + 13] = 29; Hit: [1d6(1) + 8] = 9 damage and pull attempt.
[Wed Nov 6 20:38:50 2013] : Mary: +2 Longbow MS + RS, Haste: Mary takes 3 extra arrows and shoots (Manyshot + Rapid shot + Haste)
[Wed Nov 6 20:39:07 2013] : Mary: Done
[Wed Nov 6 20:39:14 2013] : DM: One arrow strikes true
[Wed Nov 6 20:39:41 2013] : DM: But you take 9 damage and are pulled back
[Wed Nov 6 20:40:06 2013] : Mary: ooc Yes, I saw that
[Wed Nov 6 20:40:06 2013] : DM: The eidolon attacks the elemental
[Wed Nov 6 20:40:13 2013] : DM: Claw (10 ft reach): [1d20(15) + 13] = 28; Hit: [1d6(3) + 8] = 11 damage.
[Wed Nov 6 20:40:23 2013] : Mardram: hit
[Wed Nov 6 20:40:29 2013] : Mary: Damage: Mary takes 9 damage. [Wed Nov 6 20:40:32 2013] : DM: Then Jin
[Wed Nov 6 20:40:37 2013] : DM: Claw (15 ft reach & push): [1d20(18) + 13] = 31; Hit: [1d6(3) + 8] = 11 damage and push attempt.
[Wed Nov 6 20:40:53 2013] : Jin: CMB: [1d20(7) + 11] = 18
[Wed Nov 6 20:41:01 2013] : DM: It takes a 5 ft step and hits at Mardram
[Wed Nov 6 20:41:04 2013] : DM: Claw (15 ft reach & pull): [1d20(3) + 13] = 16; Hit: [1d6(5) + 8] = 13 damage and pull attempt.
[Wed Nov 6 20:41:11 2013] : DM: But misses
[Wed Nov 6 20:41:19 2013] : DM: Then hits Mary
[Wed Nov 6 20:41:21 2013] : DM: Claw (10 ft reach): [1d20(17) + 13] = 30; Hit: [1d6(5) + 8] = 13 damage.
[Wed Nov 6 20:41:55 2013] : Jin: Damage: Jin takes 11 damage. [Wed Nov 6 20:42:14 2013] : DM: A spell is cast
[Wed Nov 6 20:42:22 2013] : DM: from somewhere behind the eidolon
[Wed Nov 6 20:42:23 2013] : Mardram: Spellcraft: [1d20(10) + 5] = 15
[Wed Nov 6 20:42:25 2013] : Mary: Spellcraft: [1d20(5) + 5] = 10
[Wed Nov 6 20:42:42 2013] : Linden: Spellcraft: [1d20(1) + 17] = 18
[Wed Nov 6 20:42:42 2013] : DM: ooc I already moved Jin
[Wed Nov 6 20:42:49 2013] : Mary: Damage: Mary takes 13 damage. [Wed Nov 6 20:42:55 2013] : DM: Glitterdust: Level 2 - Blinds those it lands on and outlines invisible creatures - 10 ft radius, 180 ft range. (Will save DC 18 to negate blindness; duration - 8 rounds.)
[Wed Nov 6 20:42:58 2013] : Jin: ooc oops
[Wed Nov 6 20:43:35 2013] : Mardram: Will: [1d20(3) + 8] = 11
[Wed Nov 6 20:43:38 2013] : Mary: Will: [1d20(14) + 4] = 18 [Wed Nov 6 20:43:39 2013] : DM: Will save for Mary, Jin and Mardram
[Wed Nov 6 20:43:50 2013] : Mary: ooc Phew!
[Wed Nov 6 20:43:50 2013] : DM: Mardram is blinded
[Wed Nov 6 20:44:12 2013] : Jin: Will: [1d20(14) + 4] = 18 (+2 vs fear effects)
[Wed Nov 6 20:44:21 2013] : DM: Perception check Linden
[Wed Nov 6 20:44:26 2013] : Linden: Perception: [1d20(5) + 9] = 14
[Wed Nov 6 20:44:55 2013] : DM: You know that there is someone casting to the West, but you can't pinpoint it
[Wed Nov 6 20:45:16 2013] : DM: Jin... Reflex save please
[Wed Nov 6 20:45:47 2013] : Jin: Reflex: [1d20(14) + 5] = 19
[Wed Nov 6 20:45:58 2013] : DM: You keep hold of your sword
[Wed Nov 6 20:46:00 2013] : DM: Jin?
[Wed Nov 6 20:46:26 2013] : DM: [1d100(81)] = 81
[Wed Nov 6 20:46:31 2013] : Jin: ooc the red radius is blindness? Should I get out of it?
[Wed Nov 6 20:46:40 2013] : Jin: ooc or has it landed now?
[Wed Nov 6 20:46:59 2013] : DM: Glitterdust, you are sparkly, but not blind
[Wed Nov 6 20:47:06 2013] : Jin: ooc k
[Wed Nov 6 20:47:07 2013] : Mardram: ooc Fabulous!
[Wed Nov 6 20:47:31 2013] : DM: It has settled
[Wed Nov 6 20:47:32 2013] : Jin: ooc what's S2?
[Wed Nov 6 20:47:45 2013] : DM: Mardram's elemental
[Wed Nov 6 20:47:49 2013] : Mardram: ooc earth elemental
[Wed Nov 6 20:47:53 2013] : Jin: ooc so I get flank, right?
[Wed Nov 6 20:47:57 2013] : DM: Yes
[Wed Nov 6 20:48:44 2013] : Jin: Jin tries to skew the creature with her fine rapier and keeps some strength to hit it with her shield
[Wed Nov 6 20:48:52 2013] : Jin: Flaming scimitar +1 (TWF): Attack 1: [1d20(18) + 13] = 31 - Damage: [1d6(5) + 5] = 10 - Add [1d6(5)] = 5 Fire damage
[Wed Nov 6 20:48:57 2013] : Jin: Shield bash: Attack: [1d20(4) + 8] = 12 - Damage [1d3(3)] = 3 - Any opponent hit by the shield bash are also hit with a free bull rush attack (attack roll is combat manoeuver check)
[Wed Nov 6 20:49:27 2013] : DM: A solid attack, but not a skewering as it's not the rapier that you think it is ;-)
[Wed Nov 6 20:49:37 2013] : Mardram: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 6 20:49:42 2013] : Jin: ooc not using the bullrush.
[Wed Nov 6 20:49:45 2013] : Jin: done.
[Wed Nov 6 20:49:52 2013] : DM: You missed anyway
[Wed Nov 6 20:49:54 2013] : Jin: ooc roflmao at rapier/scimitar
[Wed Nov 6 20:49:57 2013] : Jin: ooc lol lol lol
[Wed Nov 6 20:50:11 2013] : Mary: ooc KMAO
[Wed Nov 6 20:50:36 2013] : DM: The bard steps back, casts a spell and disappears from view
[Wed Nov 6 20:50:48 2013] : DM: (it's invisibility)
[Wed Nov 6 20:51:04 2013] : DM: Linden
[Wed Nov 6 20:51:55 2013] : DM: Sorry, mary's cat got missed
[Wed Nov 6 20:52:29 2013] : Linden: Linden stands around looks useless.
[Wed Nov 6 20:52:32 2013] : Linden: Done.
[Wed Nov 6 20:52:57 2013] : Mary: Whitefang confusedly goes for Jiet Ki
[Wed Nov 6 20:53:05 2013] : Mary: Full attack: White Fang claws twice [1d20(12) + 7] = 19 Damage: [1d3(1) + 3] = 4 HP.
[Wed Nov 6 20:53:15 2013] : DM: She misses
[Wed Nov 6 20:53:17 2013] : Mary: Done
[Wed Nov 6 20:54:54 2013] : DM: Jiet Ki moves forwards and stares
[Wed Nov 6 20:54:57 2013] : DM: Perception: [1d20(8) + 13] = 21
[Wed Nov 6 20:55:06 2013] : DM: He swipes
[Wed Nov 6 20:55:09 2013] : DM: Falchion - Power attack: (Furious focus)
[Wed Nov 6 20:55:12 2013] : DM: [1d100(42)] = 42
[Wed Nov 6 20:55:37 2013] : DM: He misses
[Wed Nov 6 20:55:49 2013] : DM: The bear moves in
[Wed Nov 6 20:55:56 2013] : DM: Claw (15 ft reach & push): [1d20(4) + 13] = 17; Hit: [1d6(5) + 8] = 13 damage and push attempt.
[Wed Nov 6 20:56:05 2013] : DM: [1d20(5) + 8] = 13
[Wed Nov 6 20:56:11 2013] : DM: Attacks but missses
[Wed Nov 6 20:56:18 2013] : DM: Mary?
[Wed Nov 6 20:56:25 2013] : DM: Your cat is confused
[Wed Nov 6 20:56:26 2013] : Mary: ooc We need more Glitterdust
[Wed Nov 6 20:56:36 2013] : DM: Confusion Effect: [1d100(53)] = 53
[Wed Nov 6 20:56:47 2013] : DM: It attacks itself
[Wed Nov 6 20:57:18 2013] : Mary: [1d8(4) + 3] = 7
[Wed Nov 6 20:57:33 2013] : DM: Mary?
[Wed Nov 6 20:57:40 2013] : Mary: Damage: White Fang takes 7 damage. [Wed Nov 6 20:58:01 2013] : Mary: Mary steps back to shoot at C again
[Wed Nov 6 20:58:13 2013] : DM: Claw (15 ft reach & pull): [1d20(10) + 13] = 23; Hit: [1d6(4) + 8] = 12 damage and pull attempt.
[Wed Nov 6 20:58:54 2013] : Mary: Damage: Mary takes 12 damage. [Wed Nov 6 20:59:02 2013] : Mary: "Ouch!"
[Wed Nov 6 20:59:26 2013] : Mary: Dropping bow and drawing rapier
[Wed Nov 6 20:59:56 2013] : Mary: ooc Can I still stab (once)?
[Wed Nov 6 21:00:05 2013] : DM: Yes
[Wed Nov 6 21:00:08 2013] : Mary: +1 Cold Iron Rapier - Partial attack: [1d20(6) + 10] = 16, Damage: [1d6(1) + 2] = 3 HP. [Wed Nov 6 21:00:15 2013] : Mary: Done
[Wed Nov 6 21:00:19 2013] : DM: 5ft step, move action and standard action
[Wed Nov 6 21:00:25 2013] : DM: Miss
[Wed Nov 6 21:00:54 2013] : DM: You all hear a rustling
[Wed Nov 6 21:01:29 2013] : DM: SOmeone shouts out in orcish
[Wed Nov 6 21:01:34 2013] : DM: ooc anyone speak it?
[Wed Nov 6 21:01:49 2013] : Jin: ooc nope
[Wed Nov 6 21:01:57 2013] : Mary: Languages: Common, Elven, Sylvan
[Wed Nov 6 21:02:08 2013] : Mary: ooc Not me
[Wed Nov 6 21:02:14 2013] : Mardram: ooc nope
[Wed Nov 6 21:02:40 2013] : Linden: ooc Linden speaks orc
[Wed Nov 6 21:03:46 2013] : DM: The eidolon attacks
[Wed Nov 6 21:03:53 2013] : DM: Mary
[Wed Nov 6 21:03:56 2013] : DM: Claw (10 ft reach): [1d20(6) + 13] = 19; Hit: [1d6(5) + 8] = 13 damage.
[Wed Nov 6 21:04:04 2013] : DM: The bear
[Wed Nov 6 21:04:05 2013] : DM: Claw (15 ft reach & push): [1d20(6) + 13] = 19; Hit: [1d6(5) + 8] = 13 damage and push attempt.
[Wed Nov 6 21:04:10 2013] : DM: Jin
[Wed Nov 6 21:04:13 2013] : DM: Claw (10 ft reach): [1d20(7) + 13] = 20; Hit: [1d6(4) + 8] = 12 damage.
[Wed Nov 6 21:04:20 2013] : DM: And the elemental
[Wed Nov 6 21:04:22 2013] : DM: Claw (15 ft reach & pull): [1d20(9) + 13] = 22; Hit: [1d6(6) + 8] = 14 damage and pull attempt.
[Wed Nov 6 21:04:48 2013] : DM: Did I miss out Mardram?
[Wed Nov 6 21:04:49 2013] : Mardram: ooc the Elemental returns to hits home plane
[Wed Nov 6 21:04:58 2013] : Mardram: ooc yup
[Wed Nov 6 21:05:06 2013] : DM: Confusion Effect: [1d100(98)] = 98
[Wed Nov 6 21:05:07 2013] : DM: Confusion Effect: [1d100(15)] = 15
[Wed Nov 6 21:05:08 2013] : DM: Confusion Effect: [1d100(53)] = 53
[Wed Nov 6 21:05:26 2013] : Mardram: Light Ray: Ray #1: [1d20(16) + 3] = 19 Ranged Touch (30ft); Damage: [1d6(3)] = 3 HP
Ray #2:[1d20(17) + 3] = 20 Ranged Touch (30ft); Damage: [1d6(1)] = 1 HP [Wed Nov 6 21:05:57 2013] : DM: Same one attacks, second acts normally, 3rd doesn't have hands!
[Wed Nov 6 21:06:06 2013] : Mardram: S2 moves to attack C
[Wed Nov 6 21:06:17 2013] : DM: ooc are archons immune to confusion effects?
[Wed Nov 6 21:06:22 2013] : Mary: Damage: Mary takes 13 damage. [Wed Nov 6 21:06:28 2013] : Mardram: ooc no elec and pretification
[Wed Nov 6 21:06:33 2013] : Mardram: Light Ray: Ray #1: [1d20(1) + 3] = 4 Ranged Touch (30ft); Damage: [1d6(4)] = 4 HP
Ray #2:[1d20(7) + 3] = 10 Ranged Touch (30ft); Damage: [1d6(6)] = 6 HP [Wed Nov 6 21:06:40 2013] : Mardram: and misses
[Wed Nov 6 21:06:44 2013] : Mary: Mary falls down
[Wed Nov 6 21:07:18 2013] : DM: it missed Mary
[Wed Nov 6 21:07:27 2013] : Mardram: Mardram finishes his summoning and being blind places it somewhere to his right
[Wed Nov 6 21:07:32 2013] : Mardram: Celestial Tiger: Mardram completes his Summon Monster IV spell - Augmented Celestial Tiger (AC 14, 57 HP, CMD 23 (27 vs trip)) Resist 10 Acid, Cold, Electricity. DR 5/Evil. Lasts for 8 rounds
[Wed Nov 6 21:07:43 2013] : DM: Jin?
[Wed Nov 6 21:07:43 2013] : Mardram: Tiger pounces on C
[Wed Nov 6 21:07:49 2013] : DM: ooc sorry
[Wed Nov 6 21:07:55 2013] : Mardram: Bite: Tiger: [1d20(20) + 11] = 31; Damage: [2d6(4,5) + 8] = 17 HP and Grab
[Wed Nov 6 21:07:56 2013] : Mardram: Bite: Tiger: [1d20(10) + 11] = 21; Damage: [2d6(3,1) + 8] = 12 HP and Grab
[Wed Nov 6 21:07:57 2013] : Mardram: Claw: Tiger: [1d20(2) + 12] = 14; Damage: [1d8(2) + 8] = 10 HP and Grab
[Wed Nov 6 21:07:59 2013] : Mardram: Combat Manoeuvre - Grab: [1d20(18) + 17] = 35 vs CMD
[Wed Nov 6 21:08:09 2013] : DM: It is grabbed
[Wed Nov 6 21:08:18 2013] : Mardram: ooc rake attacks
[Wed Nov 6 21:08:20 2013] : Mardram: Claw: Tiger: [1d20(8) + 12] = 20; Damage: [1d8(5) + 8] = 13 HP and Grab
[Wed Nov 6 21:08:20 2013] : Mardram: Claw: Tiger: [1d20(18) + 12] = 30; Damage: [1d8(8) + 8] = 16 HP and Grab
[Wed Nov 6 21:08:24 2013] : Mary: ooc Oops
[Wed Nov 6 21:08:45 2013] : Mardram: ooc obviously it doesn't get to grab again
[Wed Nov 6 21:08:46 2013] : DM: The tiger manages some significant damage
[Wed Nov 6 21:09:02 2013] : Mardram: MArdram backs away carefully
[Wed Nov 6 21:09:07 2013] : DM: Jin?
[Wed Nov 6 21:09:13 2013] : Mardram: Summon Monster III: Level 3 - Mardram begins a Summon spell.
[Wed Nov 6 21:09:17 2013] : Mardram: Done
[Wed Nov 6 21:10:13 2013] : Mardram: ooc fecking life links!! 5hp each at the start of your round
[Wed Nov 6 21:10:15 2013] : DM: Jin?
[Wed Nov 6 21:10:19 2013] : Jin: Jin swings her SCIMITAR and pushes her shield into thebeast
[Wed Nov 6 21:10:24 2013] : DM: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 6 21:10:30 2013] : DM: Reflex save
[Wed Nov 6 21:10:31 2013] : Jin: Flaming scimitar +1 (TWF): Attack 1: [1d20(17) + 11] = 28 - Damage: [1d6(2) + 5] = 7 - Add [1d6(3)] = 3 Fire damage
[Wed Nov 6 21:10:32 2013] : Jin: Shield bash: Attack: [1d20(7) + 8] = 15 - Damage [1d3(3)] = 3 - Any opponent hit by the shield bash are also hit with a free bull rush attack (attack roll is combat manoeuver check)
[Wed Nov 6 21:11:28 2013] : Jin: Reflex: [1d20(2) + 5] = 7
[Wed Nov 6 21:11:35 2013] : DM: Jin swings...
[Wed Nov 6 21:11:38 2013] : Jin: ooc noooo.
[Wed Nov 6 21:12:03 2013] : DM: Her SCIMITAR arcs gracefully to the side as it slips from her grip
[Wed Nov 6 21:12:07 2013] : DM: [1d20(4) + 8] = 12
[Wed Nov 6 21:12:18 2013] : Jin: Healing: Regain 5 HP. [Wed Nov 6 21:12:25 2013] : DM: It lands in the soil near the bear
[Wed Nov 6 21:12:45 2013] : DM: Linden
[Wed Nov 6 21:12:51 2013] : Mardram: Damage: Mardram takes 5 damage. [Wed Nov 6 21:13:16 2013] : Jin: ooc damn.
[Wed Nov 6 21:14:37 2013] : Linden: Linden casts major image and conjures an audio illusion of approaching reinforcements, boot steps, armor jangling and battle horns.
[Wed Nov 6 21:14:40 2013] : Linden: Knowledge: Local: [1d20(20) + 5] = 25 (untrained: 10)
[Wed Nov 6 21:14:55 2013] : Linden: Using local knowledge to make it authentic.
[Wed Nov 6 21:15:13 2013] : Linden: "Press on, our reinforcements will be here soon!" he shouts.
[Wed Nov 6 21:15:15 2013] : DM: There's the sound of boots crunching through the woods.
[Wed Nov 6 21:15:16 2013] : Linden: Done.
[Wed Nov 6 21:15:29 2013] : Linden: ooc approaching from the north west
[Wed Nov 6 21:15:29 2013] : DM: Mardram...
[Wed Nov 6 21:15:36 2013] : DM: OK
[Wed Nov 6 21:15:43 2013] : DM: Confusion Effect: [1d100(20)] = 20
[Wed Nov 6 21:15:45 2013] : DM: Confusion Effect: [1d100(65)] = 65
[Wed Nov 6 21:15:47 2013] : DM: Confusion Effect: [1d100(58)] = 58
[Wed Nov 6 21:16:05 2013] : Mardram: S3 moves to attack C
[Wed Nov 6 21:16:24 2013] : Mardram: Light Ray: Ray #1: [1d20(7) + 3] = 10 Ranged Touch (30ft); Damage: [1d6(5)] = 5 HP
Ray #2:[1d20(15) + 3] = 18 Ranged Touch (30ft); Damage: [1d6(6)] = 6 HP [Wed Nov 6 21:16:49 2013] : DM: 1 hit
[Wed Nov 6 21:17:30 2013] : Mardram: ooc so if the tiger is grappling it can attack as normal?
[Wed Nov 6 21:17:37 2013] : DM: Yes
[Wed Nov 6 21:17:38 2013] : Mardram: ooc or just the rakes?
[Wed Nov 6 21:17:46 2013] : Mardram: Bite: Tiger: [1d20(20) + 11] = 31; Damage: [2d6(1,3) + 8] = 12 HP and Grab
[Wed Nov 6 21:17:47 2013] : Mardram: Claw: Tiger: [1d20(10) + 12] = 22; Damage: [1d8(5) + 8] = 13 HP and Grab
[Wed Nov 6 21:17:48 2013] : Mardram: Claw: Tiger: [1d20(12) + 12] = 24; Damage: [1d8(2) + 8] = 10 HP and Grab
[Wed Nov 6 21:17:57 2013] : DM: ooThe eidolon disappears
[Wed Nov 6 21:18:06 2013] : Mardram: ooc yes!
[Wed Nov 6 21:18:37 2013] : Mary: ooc About time!
[Wed Nov 6 21:18:44 2013] : Mardram: The tiger flails around a little as its prey vanishes
[Wed Nov 6 21:19:02 2013] : Mardram: Celestial Dire Bat: Mardram completes his Summon Monster III spell - Augmented Celestial Dire Bat (AC 14, 30 HP, CMD 21, Fly 40 ft (good)) Resist 5 Acid, Cold, Electricity. Lasts for 8 rounds
[Wed Nov 6 21:19:19 2013] : Mardram: Mardram hopes the bat can find something thats hiding
[Wed Nov 6 21:19:53 2013] : Mardram: Done
[Wed Nov 6 21:20:11 2013] : DM: ooc what's the range of its echolocation?
[Wed Nov 6 21:20:56 2013] : DM: ooc 40 ft
[Wed Nov 6 21:21:20 2013] : Mardram: ooc yup
[Wed Nov 6 21:21:37 2013] : DM: The large bat appears, being 10 ft wide, and needing room for wings, it hits one on a tree and falls to the ground
[Wed Nov 6 21:21:49 2013] : Mardram: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 6 21:22:01 2013] : Mardram: plop
[Wed Nov 6 21:22:01 2013] : DM: ooc where is it?
[Wed Nov 6 21:22:15 2013] : Mardram: ooc beside the tiger
[Wed Nov 6 21:22:34 2013] : DM: S2?
[Wed Nov 6 21:23:09 2013] : Mardram: ooc yep
[Wed Nov 6 21:23:30 2013] : Mardram: ooc of course no-one else knows what it knows
[Wed Nov 6 21:23:52 2013] : DM: It can fly in the trees, but it struggles in the confined space Move at 1/2 speed... It has not fallen, but it does not sense any enemies
[Wed Nov 6 21:24:30 2013] : Mardram: Done
[Wed Nov 6 21:24:34 2013] : DM: Mary?
[Wed Nov 6 21:26:47 2013] : Mary: So no enemies I can see or hear?
[Wed Nov 6 21:27:13 2013] : DM: No
[Wed Nov 6 21:27:26 2013] : Mary: Picking up my bow and moving towards White Fang
[Wed Nov 6 21:27:35 2013] : DM: Confusion Effect: [1d100(51)] = 51
[Wed Nov 6 21:27:51 2013] : Mary: [1d8(5) + 3] = 8
[Wed Nov 6 21:28:18 2013] : Mary: Damage: White Fang takes 8 damage. [Wed Nov 6 21:28:30 2013] : Mary: ooc The poor thing
[Wed Nov 6 21:29:03 2013] : DM: Perception checks
[Wed Nov 6 21:29:09 2013] : Mary: Healing: Regain 5 HP. [Wed Nov 6 21:29:18 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(16) + 17] = 33 (37 Undead, 35 Animals)
[Wed Nov 6 21:29:24 2013] : Mardram: Damage: Mardram takes 5 damage. [Wed Nov 6 21:29:25 2013] : Linden: Perception: [1d20(12) + 9] = 21
[Wed Nov 6 21:29:29 2013] : Mary: Perception: White Fang [1d20(12) + 5] = 17
[Wed Nov 6 21:29:43 2013] : Jin: Perception: [1d20(10) + 7] = 17
[Wed Nov 6 21:29:43 2013] : Mardram: ooc from everyone?
[Wed Nov 6 21:29:59 2013] : Mardram: Perception: [1d20(14) + 6] = 20
[Wed Nov 6 21:30:11 2013] : Mardram: [1d20(8) + 12] = 20
[Wed Nov 6 21:30:15 2013] : Mardram: (bat)
[Wed Nov 6 21:30:31 2013] : Mardram: [1d20(5) + 8] = 13
[Wed Nov 6 21:30:35 2013] : Mardram: (tiger
[Wed Nov 6 21:30:53 2013] : Mardram: ooc archons are confused
[Wed Nov 6 21:30:58 2013] : DM: You all listen out for the invisible guys, but the heavy trampling sound of Linden's reinforcements covers all other noises
[Wed Nov 6 21:31:32 2013] : DM: After a short while you realise that the enemy has retreated
[Wed Nov 6 21:31:46 2013] : DM: 1600 xp
[Wed Nov 6 21:31:59 2013] : Mardram: "Whats happening? I can't see and its all gone quiet!"
[Wed Nov 6 21:32:54 2013] : Linden: "I heard the orc saying they were overwhealmed and retreating"
[Wed Nov 6 21:33:08 2013] : Jin: "Seems they've all gone"
[Wed Nov 6 21:33:23 2013] : Linden: Linden keeps his illusion active for a bit.
[Wed Nov 6 21:33:31 2013] : Mary: "Not a moment too soon"
[Wed Nov 6 21:33:40 2013] : Mardram: Mardrams vision slowly returns
[Wed Nov 6 21:33:51 2013] : Mary: "Come here, girl"
[Wed Nov 6 21:33:59 2013] : Mardram: ooc combat over?
[Wed Nov 6 21:34:13 2013] : Jin: "These were... tiring."
[Wed Nov 6 21:35:47 2013] : DM: The druids and rangers regroup back into the circle
[Wed Nov 6 21:35:55 2013] : DM: Perception
[Wed Nov 6 21:35:59 2013] : Linden: Perception: [1d20(11) + 9] = 20
[Wed Nov 6 21:36:07 2013] : Mardram: Perception: [1d20(17) + 6] = 23
[Wed Nov 6 21:36:09 2013] : Mary: Perception: White Fang [1d20(16) + 5] = 21
[Wed Nov 6 21:36:17 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(14) + 17] = 31 (35 Undead, 33 Animals)
[Wed Nov 6 21:36:48 2013] : Jin: Perception: [1d20(17) + 7] = 24
[Wed Nov 6 21:37:06 2013] : Mary: "What enforcements are coming, Linden?"
[Wed Nov 6 21:37:16 2013] : Linden: Linden dismisses this illusions.
[Wed Nov 6 21:37:26 2013] : Linden: "The illusuory ones."
[Wed Nov 6 21:37:56 2013] : Mardram: "Who is injured?"
[Wed Nov 6 21:38:04 2013] : Linden: Linden picks up something sparkling from the ground. "what's this?"
[Wed Nov 6 21:38:18 2013] : Mary: "I am, and my cat friend as well"
[Wed Nov 6 21:38:21 2013] : Mary: HP Status 14 out of 72.
[Wed Nov 6 21:38:26 2013] : Mary: White Fang: HP Status 27 out of 42.
[Wed Nov 6 21:38:48 2013] : Mardram: "If you are injured please stand near me"
[Wed Nov 6 21:39:02 2013] : Linden: "I'm unscathed."
[Wed Nov 6 21:39:24 2013] : Mardram: "Perhaps it would be best if we moved into the camp for this"
[Wed Nov 6 21:39:28 2013] : Jin: Jin goes to Mardram
[Wed Nov 6 21:39:32 2013] : Jin: "Makes sense"
[Wed Nov 6 21:39:37 2013] : Mary: "Perhaps"
[Wed Nov 6 21:39:57 2013] : Mardram: Mardram channels positive energy for [4d6(6,1,5,1)] = 13 healing / damage. DC [10 + 8] = 18 Will save for half damage
[Wed Nov 6 21:40:00 2013] : Mardram: Mardram channels positive energy for [4d6(4,2,5,4)] = 15 healing / damage. DC [10 + 8] = 18 Will save for half damage
[Wed Nov 6 21:40:02 2013] : Mardram: Mardram channels positive energy for [4d6(2,2,6,2)] = 12 healing / damage. DC [10 + 8] = 18 Will save for half damage
[Wed Nov 6 21:40:20 2013] : Mardram: Healing: Regain 40 HP. [Wed Nov 6 21:40:47 2013] : Jin: Healing: Regain 40 HP. [Wed Nov 6 21:41:03 2013] : Mary: "Hold on, I can see a body over there"
[Wed Nov 6 21:41:14 2013] : Mardram: "Where??"
[Wed Nov 6 21:41:21 2013] : Linden: Casting detect magic.
[Wed Nov 6 21:41:25 2013] : Linden: Spellcraft: [1d20(8) + 17] = 25
[Wed Nov 6 21:41:34 2013] : Mary: "Over there, about 50-60 meters out"
[Wed Nov 6 21:41:48 2013] : Mary: Healing: White Fang regains 40 HP. [Wed Nov 6 21:42:04 2013] : Mary: Healing: Regain 40 HP. [Wed Nov 6 21:42:41 2013] : Mary: Mary and White Fang cautiously go for the body
[Wed Nov 6 21:42:52 2013] : Mardram: "Be careful - it could be a trick"
[Wed Nov 6 21:43:17 2013] : Mary: "I'll keep an arrow on my bow"
[Wed Nov 6 21:44:09 2013] : DM: Mary finds a corpse
[Wed Nov 6 21:44:25 2013] : Mary: "It seems to be a dead body"
[Wed Nov 6 21:44:25 2013] : Linden: "Handy. A necklace of frostballs."
[Wed Nov 6 21:44:36 2013] : DM: It's another cleric by the look of it
[Wed Nov 6 21:44:41 2013] : Linden: "Or at least I think it is. Perhaps I should try it out."
[Wed Nov 6 21:45:14 2013] : Mary: Mary drags the body back to camp
[Wed Nov 6 21:45:23 2013] : Mardram: "What does it do Linden?"
[Wed Nov 6 21:46:26 2013] : DM: The body of the cleric shows scorch marks
[Wed Nov 6 21:46:53 2013] : Linden: "Shoots fireballs like one of the spells I have but with cold damage instead of fire. I think I recall something about the item being unstable...?"
[Wed Nov 6 21:46:54 2013] : Linden: Knowledge: Arcana: [1d20(12) + 18] = 30
[Wed Nov 6 21:47:26 2013] : Mardram: Mardram tries to determine cause of death
[Wed Nov 6 21:47:28 2013] : Mardram: Heal: [1d20(1) + 8] = 9
[Wed Nov 6 21:47:36 2013] : Mardram: "Yup he's dead alright"
[Wed Nov 6 21:47:38 2013] : Linden: ooc how many charges remain?
[Wed Nov 6 21:47:49 2013] : Mary: Mary takes a closer look as well
[Wed Nov 6 21:47:52 2013] : Mary: Heal - No kit: [1d20(15) + 6] = 21
[Wed Nov 6 21:49:48 2013] : Linden: ooc hah, found the table now.
[Wed Nov 6 21:51:18 2013] : Mary: "Hmm, seems to be cooked first and broken later. Perhaps he fell out of a tree?"
[Wed Nov 6 21:52:38 2013] : Mardram: "Perhaps"
[Wed Nov 6 21:53:06 2013] : Mary: "Caught in some 'friendly fire' that ultimately killed him, it looks like"
[Wed Nov 6 21:53:09 2013] : Mardram: "Jiet Ki, I assume he is not one of your people"
[Wed Nov 6 21:53:28 2013] : Linden: ooc what race is the dead person? what are they wearing?
[Wed Nov 6 21:54:27 2013] : DM: The dead person is not really very easily identified
[Wed Nov 6 21:54:34 2013] : Mardram: Mardram searches the body for information
[Wed Nov 6 21:54:45 2013] : DM: The skin is parched and has sloughed away in places
[Wed Nov 6 21:55:09 2013] : DM: Knowledge Nature
[Wed Nov 6 21:55:16 2013] : Mary: Knowledge Nature: [1d20(11) + 12] = 23 (25 Animals)
[Wed Nov 6 21:55:27 2013] : DM: ooc or is it Local for humanoids??
[Wed Nov 6 21:55:43 2013] : Mary: "What could have caused all this?"
[Wed Nov 6 21:56:06 2013] : DM: They are wearing some badly damaged plate, with the holy symbol of Makash
[Wed Nov 6 21:56:42 2013] : Mardram: "Ah, this thing again"
[Wed Nov 6 21:57:10 2013] : DM: The corpse has a couple of rings
[Wed Nov 6 21:57:27 2013] : Linden: Linden checks for magic.
[Wed Nov 6 21:57:39 2013] : DM: And an amulet
[Wed Nov 6 21:58:00 2013] : DM: One ring, and the amulet are magical
[Wed Nov 6 21:58:08 2013] : DM: The other ring is not
[Wed Nov 6 21:58:27 2013] : Mardram: "I wonder what these do"
[Wed Nov 6 21:58:27 2013] : Linden: Spellcraft: [1d20(9) + 17] = 26
[Wed Nov 6 21:58:28 2013] : Linden: Spellcraft: [1d20(15) + 17] = 32
[Wed Nov 6 21:58:41 2013] : Mary: Mary undresses the corpse and checks everything she finds
[Wed Nov 6 21:59:38 2013] : Mary: ooc Taking 20 on Perception, with a +17
[Wed Nov 6 21:59:46 2013] : Linden: "Basic, midrange gear. Ring of protection +2, and emulet of natural armour +2"
[Wed Nov 6 22:00:26 2013] : Mardram: "Both are better than I currently possess"
[Wed Nov 6 22:00:51 2013] : Linden: "Better than mine as well but someone in the frontlines should have them."
[Wed Nov 6 22:01:23 2013] : Mary: "Another half-orc. How many of them are there out there?"
[Wed Nov 6 22:01:26 2013] : Mardram: "Certainly"
[Wed Nov 6 22:01:43 2013] : Mardram: "Less than there were before, Mary"
[Wed Nov 6 22:02:45 2013] : Linden: "Did they put a lot of resources into this attack and thus are now weakened?"
[Wed Nov 6 22:03:30 2013] : Linden: "Or was this a minor skirmish and the bulk of there forces are elsewhere? Perhaps poised to attack a town or major temple?"
[Wed Nov 6 22:03:44 2013] : Mary: "A bag, some burned up papers inside, illegible. Nothing of interest"
[Wed Nov 6 22:03:51 2013] : Linden: "We do not know enough about this cult, its strengths, its plans, nothing."
[Wed Nov 6 22:04:01 2013] : Mardram: "If this was a minor skirmish then we should all flee now"
[Wed Nov 6 22:04:22 2013] : DM: ooc this is the guy you all saw sucked into the air with his fire BTW
[Wed Nov 6 22:04:34 2013] : Mardram: ooc ahh
[Wed Nov 6 22:04:54 2013] : Jin: "I'll take anything that would boost my resistance to blows"
[Wed Nov 6 22:05:39 2013] : DM: ooc I owe you all XP for the fights since the farm as far as I can see
[Wed Nov 6 22:06:22 2013] : Mary: ooc Would Mend work on those papers?
[Wed Nov 6 22:07:00 2013] : DM: 400 XP for the assasin vines
[Wed Nov 6 22:07:15 2013] : Linden: ooc I don't think mend can recover lost information.
[Wed Nov 6 22:08:47 2013] : DM: 1600 XP for the shadows
[Wed Nov 6 22:08:53 2013] : Mardram: ooc brb
[Wed Nov 6 22:10:00 2013] : Mary: ooc I didn't think so, but I was just wondering :)
[Wed Nov 6 22:10:29 2013] : DM: GAME END