Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Oct 16 19:59:13 2013] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Oct 16 19:59:40 2013] : DM: You have all just slept in the druid camp, following several battles.
[Wed Oct 16 20:00:14 2013] : DM: You managed to rest, and Mardram helped to heal any injuries before resting.
[Wed Oct 16 20:00:33 2013] : DM: It is now morning and there is an unease in the camp
[Wed Oct 16 20:01:09 2013] : Mardram: Mardram gets to his feet and walks out into the morning air
[Wed Oct 16 20:01:47 2013] : Mary: Mary takes a look to see where she can help
[Wed Oct 16 20:02:36 2013] : Jin: [1d10(4)] = 4
[Wed Oct 16 20:02:53 2013] : Linden: Linden looks to the camp's defenses.
[Wed Oct 16 20:02:59 2013] : Linden: Knowledge: Engineering: [1d20(12) + 18] = 30
[Wed Oct 16 20:03:11 2013] : DM: The folk of the camp that are alive look remarkably well
[Wed Oct 16 20:05:29 2013] : Linden: Linden tries to organize some of the druids to setup some basic barricades at the entrances. (skill roll?)
[Wed Oct 16 20:06:00 2013] : DM: Another engineering please?
[Wed Oct 16 20:06:20 2013] : Linden: ooc I was thinking of social skills
[Wed Oct 16 20:06:24 2013] : Linden: Knowledge: Engineering: [1d20(9) + 18] = 27
[Wed Oct 16 20:06:29 2013] : DM: Some of the burlier looking denizens are keen to assist
[Wed Oct 16 20:06:39 2013] : DM: Diplomacy
[Wed Oct 16 20:06:47 2013] : Linden: Charisma: [1d20(10) + 0] = 10
[Wed Oct 16 20:07:01 2013] : DM: However, Linden is a little condescending in his approach
[Wed Oct 16 20:07:37 2013] : Mardram: Mardram sees Linden talking down to the druids and attempts to smooth relations
[Wed Oct 16 20:07:55 2013] : DM: They try to follow instruction, but none are carpenters, and Linden's manner doesn't help
[Wed Oct 16 20:07:59 2013] : Mary: "What do you need doing, Linden?"
[Wed Oct 16 20:08:02 2013] : Mardram: "Now now we are all on the same side. Lets see what we can get done in the time we have"
[Wed Oct 16 20:08:11 2013] : Mary: Mary pitches in
[Wed Oct 16 20:08:22 2013] : Jin: ooc we're level 8 right?
[Wed Oct 16 20:08:26 2013] : Linden: ooc yes
[Wed Oct 16 20:08:32 2013] : Mardram: "Linden could you demonstrate what you want done?"
[Wed Oct 16 20:08:35 2013] : Mardram: Diplomacy: [1d20(20) + 8] = 28
[Wed Oct 16 20:08:36 2013] : DM: They don't look annoyed, just frustrated at translating Linden's vision into reality
[Wed Oct 16 20:09:17 2013] : Jin: HP Status 68 out of 68.
[Wed Oct 16 20:09:20 2013] : Mardram: "Perhaps a drawing?"
[Wed Oct 16 20:09:42 2013] : DM: Craft painting??
[Wed Oct 16 20:09:54 2013] : Linden: Linden sketches a diagram with a piece of chalk on a handy piece of wood.
[Wed Oct 16 20:10:05 2013] : Linden: Intelligence: [1d20(3) + 6] = 9
[Wed Oct 16 20:10:30 2013] : Linden: Linden rubs it out and tries again.
[Wed Oct 16 20:10:46 2013] : Linden: Intelligence: [1d20(13) + 6] = 19
[Wed Oct 16 20:11:12 2013] : DM: After 10 minutes or so attempting to sketch, Linden shows it
[Wed Oct 16 20:11:31 2013] : DM: The men nod, and make adjustments to the barriers
[Wed Oct 16 20:11:34 2013] : Linden: "Need something that cannot be easily climbed or jump and is braced from the inside."
[Wed Oct 16 20:12:47 2013] : DM: After 30 minutes of hard work, you have secured one gate with a flimsy barrier
[Wed Oct 16 20:13:51 2013] : DM: A solitary druid walks over and casts a spell...
[Wed Oct 16 20:15:10 2013] : DM: The trees, bushes and undergrowth in the area around the barrier erupt in new growth which partially removes the barrier, but also cements it in a new position horizontally wedged inside dense brush
[Wed Oct 16 20:15:30 2013] : Linden: "Or I guess, we could just do that..."
[Wed Oct 16 20:15:54 2013] : druid: "The barrier helps"
[Wed Oct 16 20:15:57 2013] : Mary: "That is fantastic!"
[Wed Oct 16 20:16:20 2013] : Linden: "We'd better move onto the other entrances quickly."
[Wed Oct 16 20:16:32 2013] : druid: "My spell makes it hard to move through the undergrowth... The barrier occludes it completely"
[Wed Oct 16 20:16:32 2013] : Mardram: "Yes"
[Wed Oct 16 20:16:47 2013] : druid: "I do not have more of that spell memorised"
[Wed Oct 16 20:17:04 2013] : druid: "Though others may have it, or similar"
[Wed Oct 16 20:17:21 2013] : druid: ooc knowledge nature if you want to know what it was
[Wed Oct 16 20:17:29 2013] : Linden: Knowledge: Nature: [1d20(15) + 6] = 21 (untrained: 10)
[Wed Oct 16 20:17:33 2013] : Mardram: Knowledge Nature: [1d20(20) + 5] = 25
[Wed Oct 16 20:17:46 2013] : druid: Plant growth
[Wed Oct 16 20:18:04 2013] : Mardram: ooc 2 rolls tonight, both 20s. Looks like I'm going to die tonight!
[Wed Oct 16 20:18:22 2013] : Linden: Linden begins work on the other barrier.
[Wed Oct 16 20:18:51 2013] : DM: With the drawing in place, this barrier is erected much quicker
[Wed Oct 16 20:19:15 2013] : Mary: Knowledge Nature: [1d20(9) + 12] = 21 (23 Animals)
[Wed Oct 16 20:19:38 2013] : Mary: Mary works with the druids
[Wed Oct 16 20:21:11 2013] : DM: You see the druid talking with another
[Wed Oct 16 20:21:52 2013] : DM: ooc can you mark which exits are blocked on the map please?
[Wed Oct 16 20:22:23 2013] : Mary: As Mary works, she also listens to the conversations around her
[Wed Oct 16 20:22:24 2013] : DM: ooc probably need to scroll down and right to find the grove
[Wed Oct 16 20:22:37 2013] : Mardram: ooc South West exit blocked?
[Wed Oct 16 20:23:49 2013] : DM: ok, and the second?
[Wed Oct 16 20:25:05 2013] : Linden: North
[Wed Oct 16 20:25:30 2013] : Mardram: ooc brb
[Wed Oct 16 20:25:32 2013] : DM: The druid approaches, but as he does so...
[Wed Oct 16 20:26:15 2013] : DM: The sound of marching drums can be heard to the South East
[Wed Oct 16 20:26:22 2013] : DM: Will saves?
[Wed Oct 16 20:26:30 2013] : Linden: Will: [1d20(16) + 5] = 21
[Wed Oct 16 20:26:43 2013] : DM: It sounds as though a small army is drumming
[Wed Oct 16 20:27:19 2013] : Mardram: ooc back
[Wed Oct 16 20:27:25 2013] : Mardram: Will: [1d20(12) + 8] = 20
[Wed Oct 16 20:27:32 2013] : Jin: Will: [1d20(5) + 4] = 9 (+2 vs fear effects)
[Wed Oct 16 20:27:53 2013] : Mary: Will: [1d20(7) + 4] = 11 [Wed Oct 16 20:28:22 2013] : DM: The drumming is getting closer
[Wed Oct 16 20:28:24 2013] : Linden: "Ignore the drumming, it's just an illusion. Keep alert for the real threat. Watch all directions."
[Wed Oct 16 20:28:47 2013] : Linden: Linden tries to get a high vantage point to look around.
[Wed Oct 16 20:28:50 2013] : Mardram: "Yes, ignore them!"
[Wed Oct 16 20:28:56 2013] : DM: Nothing else happens immediately
[Wed Oct 16 20:28:56 2013] : Linden: ooc on top of a hut or similar.
[Wed Oct 16 20:29:15 2013] : Jiet Ki: Jiet Ki approaches
[Wed Oct 16 20:29:18 2013] : Mary: "Sounds real to me"
[Wed Oct 16 20:29:29 2013] : Jiet Ki: "I fear that they may attack"
[Wed Oct 16 20:29:37 2013] : Mardram: "I assure you it is not real"
[Wed Oct 16 20:29:54 2013] : Jiet Ki: "Oh, a ploy?"
[Wed Oct 16 20:30:07 2013] : Mardram: "I beleive so"
[Wed Oct 16 20:30:12 2013] : Linden: "Yes, to mask the direction of the real attack I assume."
[Wed Oct 16 20:30:13 2013] : Jin: ooc I'm a bit lost.
[Wed Oct 16 20:30:27 2013] : DM: The druid who was approaching the Northern barrier moves to it and casts a spell
[Wed Oct 16 20:30:36 2013] : Mardram: ooc Del there are summaries on the wiki
[Wed Oct 16 20:30:51 2013] : Jin: ooc I've been reading them ;)
[Wed Oct 16 20:30:53 2013] : DM: The spars of wood twist around each other forming a much firmer barrier
[Wed Oct 16 20:31:01 2013] : Jin: ooc I'm lost in the grand scheme of things.
[Wed Oct 16 20:31:09 2013] : DM: ooc knowledge nature if you want to know what it was
[Wed Oct 16 20:31:16 2013] : DM: GAME PAUSE
[Wed Oct 16 20:31:50 2013] : Jin: ooc it's the mysterious assaillants we're defending against?
[Wed Oct 16 20:32:35 2013] : Jin: ooc we're defending the druid camp, now I think I get it.
[Wed Oct 16 20:32:40 2013] : DM: Yes
[Wed Oct 16 20:32:52 2013] : Jin: ooc sorry about that.
[Wed Oct 16 20:33:12 2013] : DM: After visiting the horse farm, the gang spotted trouble in the woods and came to help
[Wed Oct 16 20:33:22 2013] : Jin: shadows right?
[Wed Oct 16 20:33:49 2013] : DM: Multiple different creatures/people
[Wed Oct 16 20:34:15 2013] : DM: some undead (flaming skeletons and shadows)
[Wed Oct 16 20:34:52 2013] : DM: from last week...
[Wed Oct 16 20:34:53 2013] : DM: Ranger: "To the North-West of the camp, there are shadow creatures, difficult to see but deadly"
[Wed Oct 16 20:35:12 2013] : DM: Ranger: "To the North-East, more of the skeletons that I fought, flaming and explosive"
[Wed Oct 16 20:35:34 2013] : DM: Along with a cleric controlling them, taken out by cedarleaf
[Wed Oct 16 20:35:50 2013] : DM: Ranger: "I caught sight of some of the other people attacking to the South West, it was difficult to see, though one had many reflections"
[Wed Oct 16 20:35:56 2013] : DM: Ranger: "To the South-East, creatures coming out of the ground, engulfing people in their mud"
[Wed Oct 16 20:36:10 2013] : Jin: ooc holy freaking hell. Not the place to be :)
[Wed Oct 16 20:36:25 2013] : Jin: ooc ok, got you, caught up on the story too
[Wed Oct 16 20:36:41 2013] : DM: The southern attack withdrew and both sides rested
[Wed Oct 16 20:37:02 2013] : DM: Happy?
[Wed Oct 16 20:37:20 2013] : Jin: ooc yes, thanks, sorry again.
[Wed Oct 16 20:37:28 2013] : Mary: Mary heads over to the (unbarricaded) East entrance to check for attackers
[Wed Oct 16 20:37:37 2013] : DM: No problem, not easy to catch up :-)
[Wed Oct 16 20:37:38 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(15) + 17] = 32 (36 Undead, 34 Animals)
[Wed Oct 16 20:37:44 2013] : DM: GAME RESUME
[Wed Oct 16 20:38:16 2013] : Mary: ooc Oops, I was a bit too quick there
[Wed Oct 16 20:38:37 2013] : DM: The forest is pretty dense and dark, so you can't see too far
[Wed Oct 16 20:39:26 2013] : DM: Jiet Ki approaches
[Wed Oct 16 20:39:35 2013] : DM: ooc umm
[Wed Oct 16 20:39:36 2013] : Jin: ooc I don't see us on the map, are we there?
[Wed Oct 16 20:39:44 2013] : Jin: ooc oh, found us
[Wed Oct 16 20:39:49 2013] : Mardram: "Jiet, any news?"
[Wed Oct 16 20:39:50 2013] : Jiet Ki: ooc big map
[Wed Oct 16 20:39:51 2013] : Mary: ooc :)
[Wed Oct 16 20:40:06 2013] : Jiet Ki: "Looks like may have been a ploy"
[Wed Oct 16 20:40:13 2013] : Mardram: ooc too many Ms and Js in this game
[Wed Oct 16 20:40:15 2013] : Jiet Ki: "I'm going to take a look
[Wed Oct 16 20:40:27 2013] : Jin: Jin stays at the ready, sword and shield in hand and ready to run whereever her help may be needed
[Wed Oct 16 20:40:46 2013] : Jiet Ki: He pulls out a potion and gulps it down
[Wed Oct 16 20:40:55 2013] : Mary: "Let me go with you"
[Wed Oct 16 20:40:57 2013] : Jiet Ki: He disappears in front of you
[Wed Oct 16 20:41:06 2013] : Mary: "OK"
[Wed Oct 16 20:41:22 2013] : Mary: Mary walks softly into the forest
[Wed Oct 16 20:41:40 2013] : Mary: Stealth: [1d20(20) + 23] = 43
[Wed Oct 16 20:41:57 2013] : Jin: ooc wow
[Wed Oct 16 20:42:23 2013] : Mary: ooc Forest is favored terrain for me
[Wed Oct 16 20:42:23 2013] : Jiet Ki: ooc how far are you going?
[Wed Oct 16 20:43:02 2013] : Mary: ooc Until I see or hear something (or Jiet Ki stops me)
[Wed Oct 16 20:43:08 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(3) + 17] = 20 (24 Undead, 22 Animals)
[Wed Oct 16 20:43:36 2013] : Jiet Ki: ooc he's a ghost, you have no idea where he is, and he can't see you either
[Wed Oct 16 20:44:06 2013] : Jiet Ki: ooc not literally a ghost, I forget what game I'm playing ;-)
[Wed Oct 16 20:44:30 2013] : Mary: ooc LOL Incorporeal?
[Wed Oct 16 20:44:59 2013] : Jiet Ki: Mary walks for 50 feet
[Wed Oct 16 20:45:14 2013] : Mary: Mary isn't looking for Jiet Ki,only for enemies/dangers
[Wed Oct 16 20:45:16 2013] : DM: What are the rest of you doing?
[Wed Oct 16 20:45:31 2013] : DM: ooc is your cat with you?
[Wed Oct 16 20:45:43 2013] : DM: If not, you need to tell it to stay
[Wed Oct 16 20:46:10 2013] : Mardram: ooc good luck with giving a cat orders
[Wed Oct 16 20:46:35 2013] : Mardram: Mardram is waiting, apprehensively
[Wed Oct 16 20:46:59 2013] : Jin: Jin is waiting too, wanting the battle to begin
[Wed Oct 16 20:47:10 2013] : Linden: Linden it watching from the pallisades. Lookingn east.
[Wed Oct 16 20:47:43 2013] : Mardram: Mardram readies an action for the first report of enemies in sight
[Wed Oct 16 20:47:51 2013] : Mary: ooc From last week, I thought my cat wasn't exactly following me closely
[Wed Oct 16 20:48:23 2013] : Mary: ooc But it it's here, it will be with me
[Wed Oct 16 20:48:30 2013] : DM: ooc it's a companion, it follows unless you tell it not to. I presume it has the stay trick?
[Wed Oct 16 20:48:34 2013] : Jin: ooc readying an action too.
[Wed Oct 16 20:48:46 2013] : Mary: Stealth: White Fang [1d20(17) + 9] = 26 (30 in tall grass)
[Wed Oct 16 20:48:47 2013] : DM: ooc can you place your minis?
[Wed Oct 16 20:50:10 2013] : DM: Linden, you can stand on the roof of the communal lodge easily, but standing on the palisade will need an acrobatics check each round
[Wed Oct 16 20:50:23 2013] : DM: It is a 10 ft pole wall
[Wed Oct 16 20:50:30 2013] : DM: No walkway
[Wed Oct 16 20:50:46 2013] : Linden: ooc okay, lodge it is then
[Wed Oct 16 20:50:59 2013] : Linden: Mage Armour: +4 AC (armour)
[Wed Oct 16 20:51:01 2013] : Jin: ooc my mini is not there :(
[Wed Oct 16 20:51:05 2013] : Mardram: Mardram takes the opportunity to reestablish his lifelinks to the group
[Wed Oct 16 20:51:19 2013] : DM: ooc I added Jin just as you said that :-)
[Wed Oct 16 20:51:41 2013] : DM: Mary, perception
[Wed Oct 16 20:51:47 2013] : Jin: Jin is staying close to Linden in case he sees something
[Wed Oct 16 20:52:33 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(2) + 17] = 19 (23 Undead, 21 Animals)
[Wed Oct 16 20:52:37 2013] : Mary: Perception: White Fang [1d20(19) + 5] = 24
[Wed Oct 16 20:53:09 2013] : DM: Mary sees/hears nothing
[Wed Oct 16 20:53:30 2013] : Mary: ooc Do we smell anything?
[Wed Oct 16 20:53:45 2013] : DM: No
[Wed Oct 16 20:54:10 2013] : DM: In the camp several of the druids and rangers cast spells
[Wed Oct 16 20:54:16 2013] : Mary: Mary and White Fang walk on
[Wed Oct 16 20:54:23 2013] : Mary: Stealth: [1d20(17) + 23] = 40
[Wed Oct 16 20:54:29 2013] : DM: They seem to be taking their clues from you
[Wed Oct 16 20:54:30 2013] : Mary: Stealth: White Fang [1d20(15) + 9] = 24 (28 in tall grass)
[Wed Oct 16 20:54:41 2013] : DM: Moving further Mary?
[Wed Oct 16 20:54:53 2013] : Mary: Yep
[Wed Oct 16 20:55:58 2013] : DM: Mary continues into the woods
[Wed Oct 16 20:56:02 2013] : DM: Initiative
[Wed Oct 16 20:56:10 2013] : Mary: Initiative: White Fang [1d20(13) + 5] = 18
[Wed Oct 16 20:56:16 2013] : Mary: Initiative: [1d20(6) + 8] = 14
[Wed Oct 16 20:56:22 2013] : Mary: ooc Oops
[Wed Oct 16 20:56:31 2013] : DM: [1d20(2)] = 2
[Wed Oct 16 20:56:33 2013] : DM: [1d20(8)] = 8
[Wed Oct 16 20:56:47 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(9) + 17] = 26 (30 Undead, 28 Animals)
[Wed Oct 16 20:56:51 2013] : Mary: Perception: White Fang [1d20(6) + 5] = 11
[Wed Oct 16 20:57:14 2013] : DM: Initiative for everyone
[Wed Oct 16 20:57:35 2013] : Jin: Initiative: [1d20(1) + 5] = 6
[Wed Oct 16 20:58:17 2013] : Linden: Initiative: [1d20(17) + 6] = 23
[Wed Oct 16 20:58:41 2013] : Mardram: Initiative: [1d20(13) + 8] = 21
[Wed Oct 16 20:59:35 2013] : DM: Linden, doing anything?
[Wed Oct 16 21:00:23 2013] : Linden: Readying fox's cunning on the first enemy I see.
[Wed Oct 16 21:00:24 2013] : Linden: Done.
[Wed Oct 16 21:00:36 2013] : DM: Mardram?
[Wed Oct 16 21:00:41 2013] : Mardram: Bless: Level 1 - Mardram and all allies within a 50-ft. burst gain +1 Morale bonus on attack rolls and saves against fear for 8 minutes.
[Wed Oct 16 21:01:04 2013] : Mardram: Done
[Wed Oct 16 21:01:41 2013] : DM: One of the druids fires off a spell, and all within the grove suddenly feel a whole lot more hearty (+4 con)
[Wed Oct 16 21:02:21 2013] : DM: ooc need the loo! BRB
[Wed Oct 16 21:03:22 2013] : Jin: ooc +4 CON grants HPs right?
[Wed Oct 16 21:03:29 2013] : Linden: ooc yes
[Wed Oct 16 21:03:31 2013] : Mardram: ooc yup
[Wed Oct 16 21:03:51 2013] : DM: ooc +16 at level 8
[Wed Oct 16 21:03:58 2013] : Jin: HP Status 84 out of 84.
[Wed Oct 16 21:04:01 2013] : Jin: ooc nice
[Wed Oct 16 21:04:26 2013] : DM: Mary?
[Wed Oct 16 21:05:58 2013] : Mary: Do we see or hear anything?
[Wed Oct 16 21:06:29 2013] : Mary: ooc Me and White Fang, that is
[Wed Oct 16 21:06:46 2013] : DM: Not so far
[Wed Oct 16 21:07:18 2013] : Mary: Going on then
[Wed Oct 16 21:07:22 2013] : Mary: Stealth: White Fang [1d20(7) + 9] = 16 (20 in tall grass)
[Wed Oct 16 21:07:23 2013] : DM: ooc I did add, it's a dense woods
[Wed Oct 16 21:07:29 2013] : Mary: Stealth: [1d20(18) + 23] = 41
[Wed Oct 16 21:07:30 2013] : DM: You can't see far
[Wed Oct 16 21:07:49 2013] : DM: Mary continues into the woods
[Wed Oct 16 21:07:52 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(5) + 17] = 22 (26 Undead, 24 Animals)
[Wed Oct 16 21:07:58 2013] : Mary: Perception: White Fang [1d20(5) + 5] = 10
[Wed Oct 16 21:09:57 2013] : DM: ooc sorry, making plans
[Wed Oct 16 21:10:04 2013] : Linden: ooc np
[Wed Oct 16 21:10:09 2013] : DM: ooc I never expected anyone to walk so far away
[Wed Oct 16 21:10:25 2013] : Mardram: ooc I hope you are also laughing maniacally
[Wed Oct 16 21:10:48 2013] : DM: ooc I can't see her now, but I could
[Wed Oct 16 21:10:53 2013] : Mary: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 16 21:11:30 2013] : Mary: ooc Well, rangers are scouty types
[Wed Oct 16 21:11:32 2013] : DM: Mary, you hear the sound of spellcasting to the South West
[Wed Oct 16 21:11:53 2013] : DM: You can't see them, or guess distance
[Wed Oct 16 21:11:54 2013] : Mary: "Come on, girl, we'd better get back"
[Wed Oct 16 21:12:32 2013] : Mary: ooc Do I have any idea what spell is being casted?
[Wed Oct 16 21:12:34 2013] : Mary: Spellcraft: [1d20(14) + 5] = 19
[Wed Oct 16 21:14:10 2013] : DM: Jin?
[Wed Oct 16 21:14:57 2013] : Jin: Waiting till soem action happens
[Wed Oct 16 21:15:37 2013] : DM: Jin, Mardram and Linden - Perception checks
[Wed Oct 16 21:15:52 2013] : Jin: Perception: [1d20(9) + 7] = 16
[Wed Oct 16 21:16:06 2013] : Mardram: Perception: [1d20(17) + 6] = 23
[Wed Oct 16 21:16:48 2013] : Mardram: "Spell casting to the south east"
[Wed Oct 16 21:16:49 2013] : Linden: Perception: [1d20(11) + 9] = 20
[Wed Oct 16 21:17:37 2013] : Mardram: "Too faint to make out the spell"
[Wed Oct 16 21:18:03 2013] : DM: ooc no it's not Mardram
[Wed Oct 16 21:18:08 2013] : Linden: Spellcraft: [1d20(7) + 17] = 24
[Wed Oct 16 21:18:09 2013] : Mardram: ooc oh
[Wed Oct 16 21:18:13 2013] : Mardram: Spellcraft: [1d20(15) + 5] = 20
[Wed Oct 16 21:18:58 2013] : Linden: "We'll be up against an illusionist it seems."
[Wed Oct 16 21:19:05 2013] : DM: Linden, you can hear, but not see them
[Wed Oct 16 21:19:07 2013] : Mardram: "Indeed"
[Wed Oct 16 21:19:17 2013] : DM: Mardram, you can't see past the palisade
[Wed Oct 16 21:19:30 2013] : DM: Linden?
[Wed Oct 16 21:19:42 2013] : Linden: Wait. Spell readied as before.
[Wed Oct 16 21:19:43 2013] : Linden: Done
[Wed Oct 16 21:19:52 2013] : DM: Mardram?
[Wed Oct 16 21:21:05 2013] : Mardram: ooc how high is the lodge roof?
[Wed Oct 16 21:21:24 2013] : DM: /nick Lord fitzRothburg
[Wed Oct 16 21:21:40 2013] : DM: ooc 1o feet
[Wed Oct 16 21:21:43 2013] : DM: ooc 10
[Wed Oct 16 21:21:51 2013] : Mardram: Mardram joins Linden on the roof for a better view
[Wed Oct 16 21:22:17 2013] : Mardram: Done
[Wed Oct 16 21:22:22 2013] : DM: Druids and rangers head out of the enclosure
[Wed Oct 16 21:22:45 2013] : Linden: "Where are you going?"
[Wed Oct 16 21:22:48 2013] : Mardram: "Is this it then?"
[Wed Oct 16 21:23:08 2013] : Druid: "After master Ki"
[Wed Oct 16 21:23:42 2013] : DM: Two remain, a druid and a ranger
[Wed Oct 16 21:24:06 2013] : DM: Mary? You can still hear casting from the South West
[Wed Oct 16 21:24:13 2013] : Linden: "Leaving the defenses doesn't seem wise to me."
[Wed Oct 16 21:24:20 2013] : Mardram: "Nor me"
[Wed Oct 16 21:24:23 2013] : Mary: Mary and White Fang run back to camp
[Wed Oct 16 21:24:59 2013] : DM: ooc I can't run 6 NPCs and the enemy ;-)
[Wed Oct 16 21:25:07 2013] : Mary: Stopping when I see the druids and rangers
[Wed Oct 16 21:25:36 2013] : DM: Perception while you run please
[Wed Oct 16 21:25:38 2013] : Mary: ooc That's a good reason to have them leave camp :)
[Wed Oct 16 21:25:42 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(11) + 17] = 28 (32 Undead, 30 Animals)
[Wed Oct 16 21:25:46 2013] : Mary: Perception: White Fang [1d20(4) + 5] = 9
[Wed Oct 16 21:26:24 2013] : DM: As you reach the point marked
[Wed Oct 16 21:26:37 2013] : DM: You spot a strange creature to the South
[Wed Oct 16 21:27:08 2013] : Mary: ooc Knowledge check?
[Wed Oct 16 21:27:12 2013] : DM: It is large and has very long arms with sharp claws at the end
[Wed Oct 16 21:27:16 2013] : DM: PLanes
[Wed Oct 16 21:27:46 2013] : Mary: ooc Nope, no idea
[Wed Oct 16 21:27:54 2013] : Mary: Intelligence: [1d20(14) + 1] = 15
[Wed Oct 16 21:28:13 2013] : DM: It's clearly not earthly
[Wed Oct 16 21:28:27 2013] : DM: It looks like some sort of summoned nightmare
[Wed Oct 16 21:28:51 2013] : DM: You can continue on from there if you want
[Wed Oct 16 21:29:02 2013] : DM: Presumably you are not trying to be stealthy?
[Wed Oct 16 21:29:17 2013] : Mary: Not while running, no
[Wed Oct 16 21:29:53 2013] : Mary: Continue to run, while trying to fix a good description of the creature in my head
[Wed Oct 16 21:30:31 2013] : DM: ooc move your minis please
[Wed Oct 16 21:30:33 2013] : DM: Done?
[Wed Oct 16 21:31:27 2013] : Mary: Yes
[Wed Oct 16 21:32:36 2013] : DM: The spellcasting stops and a creature emerges from the ground behind Mary
[Wed Oct 16 21:33:08 2013] : DM: It is an amorphous sandy mud creature
[Wed Oct 16 21:33:40 2013] : DM: Its shape shifts into vaguely animal forms as it closes with her (knowledge planes)
[Wed Oct 16 21:33:49 2013] : DM: And readied actions
[Wed Oct 16 21:34:28 2013] : Linden: Fox's Cunning: +4 Intelligence.
[Wed Oct 16 21:34:38 2013] : Mardram: Summon Monster IV: Level 4 - Mardram begins a Summon spell.
[Wed Oct 16 21:35:00 2013] : DM: ooc I don't think you can ready a full round action
[Wed Oct 16 21:35:11 2013] : Mardram: ooc oh, ok
[Wed Oct 16 21:35:29 2013] : Mardram: ooc had been thinking of Bless, but cast it earlier anyway
[Wed Oct 16 21:36:04 2013] : DM: ooc anything else you could have readied?
[Wed Oct 16 21:37:10 2013] : Mardram: ooc not really
[Wed Oct 16 21:37:17 2013] : DM: Attack?
[Wed Oct 16 21:37:46 2013] : Mardram: ooc range to D?
[Wed Oct 16 21:37:55 2013] : Mardram: ooc 60ft?
[Wed Oct 16 21:38:06 2013] : DM: yes
[Wed Oct 16 21:38:31 2013] : Mardram: Sound Burst - Level 2 - Deals [1d8(8)] = 8 sonic damage in a 10 ft radius, 45 ft range. Subjects are stunned unless they pass a Fort save of DC 16; duration - Instantaneous.)
[Wed Oct 16 21:38:43 2013] : Mardram: ooc on D
[Wed Oct 16 21:39:23 2013] : DM: Fortitude: [1d20(5) + 11] = 16
[Wed Oct 16 21:39:31 2013] : Mardram: ooc git
[Wed Oct 16 21:39:40 2013] : Mardram: done
[Wed Oct 16 21:39:43 2013] : Mary: ooc Drat!
[Wed Oct 16 21:39:46 2013] : DM: Possibly immune anyway
[Wed Oct 16 21:39:56 2013] : Mardram: ooc knowledge roll?
[Wed Oct 16 21:40:05 2013] : Linden: What is it?
[Wed Oct 16 21:40:06 2013] : Linden: Knowledge: Planes: [1d20(3) + 18] = 21
[Wed Oct 16 21:40:57 2013] : DM: The elemental closes with Mary
[Wed Oct 16 21:41:27 2013] : Linden: "It's an unusual elemental. A mud elemental. It's favoured attack is to encase its enemies in mud that hardens. Don't know much more about them."
[Wed Oct 16 21:41:36 2013] : DM: Power Slam (10 ft reach): [1d20(7) + 11] = 18; Hit: [1d8(2) + 13] = 15 damage and entrap.
[Wed Oct 16 21:41:54 2013] : DM: Miss
[Wed Oct 16 21:42:42 2013] : DM: The other large creature moves closer, using the trees for cover
[Wed Oct 16 21:42:49 2013] : DM: Stealth: [1d20(5) + 7] = 12
[Wed Oct 16 21:42:56 2013] : DM: Perception
[Wed Oct 16 21:43:03 2013] : Mardram: Perception: [1d20(9) + 6] = 15
[Wed Oct 16 21:43:03 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(18) + 17] = 35 (39 Undead, 37 Animals)
[Wed Oct 16 21:43:04 2013] : Jin: ooc it's the same?
[Wed Oct 16 21:43:07 2013] : Mary: Perception: White Fang [1d20(2) + 5] = 7
[Wed Oct 16 21:43:13 2013] : Jin: Perception: [1d20(13) + 7] = 20
[Wed Oct 16 21:43:17 2013] : Linden: Perception: [1d20(10) + 9] = 19
[Wed Oct 16 21:43:27 2013] : DM: Jin can't see it
[Wed Oct 16 21:44:06 2013] : Font is now Arial point size 10
[Wed Oct 16 21:44:33 2013] : Locating server at www.craigchambers.org.uk:6774...
[Wed Oct 16 21:44:33 2013] : Game connected!
[Wed Oct 16 21:44:33 2013] : Linden (enter): 21:44
[Wed Oct 16 21:44:33 2013] : Server Administrator-> You have connected to a FlexiNode server version 1.92.3. [Wed Oct 16 21:44:35 2013] : Moving to room 'Northwood'..
[Wed Oct 16 21:44:35 2013] : Linden (enter): 21:44
[Wed Oct 16 21:44:35 2013] : Server Administrator-> [Wed Oct 16 21:44:35 2013] : Jin (enter): 21:44
[Wed Oct 16 21:44:35 2013] : Mardram (enter): 21:44
[Wed Oct 16 21:44:35 2013] : DM (enter): 21:44
[Wed Oct 16 21:44:35 2013] : Mary (enter): 21:44
[Wed Oct 16 21:44:40 2013] : DM: ooc wb
[Wed Oct 16 21:44:43 2013] : DM: Mary, you see it
[Wed Oct 16 21:44:44 2013] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (13) Linden...
[Wed Oct 16 21:44:53 2013] : Mary: ooc Do they look alike?
[Wed Oct 16 21:45:11 2013] : DM: The rest of you catch glimpses as it moves, but ultimately lose it
[Wed Oct 16 21:45:26 2013] : DM: No, this is the other creature
[Wed Oct 16 21:45:41 2013] : DM: It looks roughly humanoid, but with very long arms
[Wed Oct 16 21:45:47 2013] : DM: It's not amorphous
[Wed Oct 16 21:46:10 2013] : DM: Perception?
[Wed Oct 16 21:46:18 2013] : Mary: Perception: White Fang [1d20(3) + 5] = 8
[Wed Oct 16 21:46:22 2013] : Jin: Perception: [1d20(6) + 7] = 13
[Wed Oct 16 21:46:23 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(7) + 17] = 24 (28 Undead, 26 Animals)
[Wed Oct 16 21:46:38 2013] : Mardram: Perception: [1d20(5) + 6] = 11
[Wed Oct 16 21:46:45 2013] : Mary: Spellcraft: [1d20(12) + 5] = 17
[Wed Oct 16 21:46:58 2013] : Mary: Mary listens to sounds in the distance
[Wed Oct 16 21:47:23 2013] : Mary: "Another creature, and another spell"
[Wed Oct 16 21:47:23 2013] : Linden: Perception: [1d20(20) + 9] = 29
[Wed Oct 16 21:47:40 2013] : Linden: Spellcraft: [1d20(7) + 17] = 24
[Wed Oct 16 21:47:46 2013] : Mardram: Spellcraft: [1d20(16) + 5] = 21
[Wed Oct 16 21:49:49 2013] : Mary: "That other creature has multiple sets of arms"
[Wed Oct 16 21:49:50 2013] : DM: Jin?
[Wed Oct 16 21:50:50 2013] : Jin: ooc I can see the C creature ? or not?
[Wed Oct 16 21:51:09 2013] : DM: No
[Wed Oct 16 21:51:17 2013] : Jin: Jin sees Mary in trouble and runs to her,
[Wed Oct 16 21:52:17 2013] : DM: attacking?
[Wed Oct 16 21:52:26 2013] : Jin: yes
[Wed Oct 16 21:52:32 2013] : Jin: Flaming scimitar +1: Attack 1: [1d20(11) + 13] = 24 - Damage: [1d6(6) + 5] = 11 - Add [1d6(3)] = 3 Fire damage
[Wed Oct 16 21:52:46 2013] : DM: A good hit
[Wed Oct 16 21:53:03 2013] : Jin: done.
[Wed Oct 16 21:53:05 2013] : Mary: "Watch out for that other creature at your back!"
[Wed Oct 16 21:53:17 2013] : DM: Perception checks
[Wed Oct 16 21:53:41 2013] : Linden: Perception: [1d20(3) + 9] = 12
[Wed Oct 16 21:53:47 2013] : Mardram: Perception: [1d20(10) + 6] = 16
[Wed Oct 16 21:54:01 2013] : Jin: Perception: [1d20(6) + 7] = 13
[Wed Oct 16 21:54:21 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(4) + 17] = 21 (25 Undead, 23 Animals)
[Wed Oct 16 21:54:25 2013] : Mary: Perception: White Fang [1d20(18) + 5] = 23
[Wed Oct 16 21:54:59 2013] : DM: Mary, you spot another woman to the south
[Wed Oct 16 21:55:17 2013] : DM: They are mirror imaged and they cast a spell
[Wed Oct 16 21:56:05 2013] : DM: Confusion: Level 3 - Confuses creatures in a 15 ft. radius burst (Will save DC 19) to negate;
Confused creatures actions are determined at the start of their round. (180 ft range; Duration = 8 rounds.)

[Wed Oct 16 21:56:35 2013] : DM: It catches Mary, the cat and Jin
[Wed Oct 16 21:56:36 2013] : Mary: ooc I hate Confusion
[Wed Oct 16 21:56:40 2013] : Mary: Will: [1d20(9) + 4] = 13 [Wed Oct 16 21:56:47 2013] : Mary: Will: White Fang [1d20(17) + 2] = 19
[Wed Oct 16 21:56:58 2013] : DM: The cat makes the save
[Wed Oct 16 21:57:05 2013] : Jin: Will: [1d20(11) + 4] = 15 (+2 vs fear effects)
[Wed Oct 16 21:57:05 2013] : Mary: :)
[Wed Oct 16 21:57:15 2013] : DM: Jin and Mary are confused
[Wed Oct 16 21:57:36 2013] : DM: Linden?
[Wed Oct 16 21:58:12 2013] : Linden: ooc A is the caster?
[Wed Oct 16 21:58:19 2013] : DM: yes
[Wed Oct 16 21:58:26 2013] : DM: You haven't seen him though
[Wed Oct 16 21:58:35 2013] : DM: You probably heard him
[Wed Oct 16 21:59:02 2013] : DM: He's got concealment from trees in your line of sight
[Wed Oct 16 21:59:20 2013] : Linden: Casting greater invisibility and climbing down off the hut.
[Wed Oct 16 21:59:24 2013] : Linden: Done.
[Wed Oct 16 21:59:25 2013] : DM: OK
[Wed Oct 16 21:59:38 2013] : DM: Mardram?
[Wed Oct 16 21:59:46 2013] : Mardram: Mardram steps forward and begins casting
[Wed Oct 16 21:59:58 2013] : Mardram: Summon Monster IV: Level 4 - Mardram begins a Summon spell.
[Wed Oct 16 22:00:02 2013] : Mardram: Done
[Wed Oct 16 22:01:53 2013] : DM: One of the druids transforms into a bear and runs at the elemental
[Wed Oct 16 22:02:16 2013] : DM: He doesn't reach it yet
[Wed Oct 16 22:02:24 2013] : DM: Mary...
[Wed Oct 16 22:02:27 2013] : DM: Confusion Effect: [1d100(66)] = 66
[Wed Oct 16 22:02:47 2013] : Mary: [1d100(97)] = 97
[Wed Oct 16 22:02:49 2013] : DM: Please roll 1d8 + str
[Wed Oct 16 22:03:11 2013] : DM: ooc my node has the % roll
[Wed Oct 16 22:03:21 2013] : Mary: [1d8(2) + 1] = 3
[Wed Oct 16 22:03:26 2013] : Mary: ooc OK
[Wed Oct 16 22:03:55 2013] : Mary: ooc Hitting myself with my hand, then
[Wed Oct 16 22:04:11 2013] : Mary: ooc Wasn't carrying anything while running
[Wed Oct 16 22:04:17 2013] : DM: The multi armed beast closes on the ranger who went outside
[Wed Oct 16 22:04:31 2013] : Mary: Damage: [Wed Oct 16 22:04:41 2013] : DM: Claw (15 ft reach & pull): [1d20(20) + 13] = 33; Hit: [1d6(6) + 8] = 14 damage
Critical threat: [1d20(12) + 13] = 25; Hit: [14 + 1d6(4) + 8] = 26 damage and pull attempt.
[Wed Oct 16 22:05:02 2013] : DM: It deals him a savage blow and pulls him closer
[Wed Oct 16 22:05:31 2013] : DM: The elemental attacks the cat under the direction of its master
[Wed Oct 16 22:05:44 2013] : DM: Power Slam (10 ft reach): [1d20(14) + 11] = 25; Hit: [1d8(2) + 13] = 15 damage and entrap.
[Wed Oct 16 22:05:58 2013] : DM: Fort save for the cat
[Wed Oct 16 22:06:12 2013] : Mary: Fortitude: White Fang [1d20(6) + 7] = 13
[Wed Oct 16 22:06:29 2013] : DM: The cat is encased in mud
[Wed Oct 16 22:06:52 2013] : DM: Perception
[Wed Oct 16 22:06:59 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(8) + 17] = 25 (29 Undead, 27 Animals)
[Wed Oct 16 22:07:06 2013] : Mary: Perception: White Fang [1d20(8) + 5] = 13
[Wed Oct 16 22:08:00 2013] : DM: Mardram/Linden - perception
[Wed Oct 16 22:08:08 2013] : Mardram: Perception: [1d20(10) + 6] = 16
[Wed Oct 16 22:08:14 2013] : Linden: Perception: [1d20(14) + 9] = 23
[Wed Oct 16 22:08:49 2013] : DM: Jin...
[Wed Oct 16 22:08:58 2013] : DM: Confusion Effect: [1d100(16)] = 16
[Wed Oct 16 22:09:04 2013] : DM: You can act
[Wed Oct 16 22:10:26 2013] : Jin: Jin shales the strange feeling she had creeping in her head and aims at the creature.
[Wed Oct 16 22:10:30 2013] : Jin: Flaming scimitar +1 (TWF): Attack 1: [1d20(12) + 11] = 23 - Damage: [1d6(5) + 5] = 10 - Add [1d6(2)] = 2 Fire damage
[Wed Oct 16 22:10:40 2013] : Jin: Shield bash: Attack: [1d20(13) + 8] = 21 - Damage [1d3(3)] = 3 - Any opponent hit by the shield bash are also hit with a free bull rush attack (attack roll is combat manoeuver check)
[Wed Oct 16 22:11:01 2013] : DM: CMD is 27
[Wed Oct 16 22:11:13 2013] : DM: No bull rush
[Wed Oct 16 22:11:30 2013] : DM: Two hits
[Wed Oct 16 22:11:40 2013] : Jin: done.
[Wed Oct 16 22:12:21 2013] : DM: The bard casts a spell on Jin
[Wed Oct 16 22:12:34 2013] : DM: Grease (object): Level 1 - Covers an object within 45 feet with grease for 8 rounds. DC 17 reflex save for the holder of the object or someone trying to pick it up. Failure means that they drop it.
[Wed Oct 16 22:12:59 2013] : DM: Jin's scimitar is attacked
[Wed Oct 16 22:13:03 2013] : DM: reflex save
[Wed Oct 16 22:13:05 2013] : Jin: Reflex: [1d20(4) + 5] = 9
[Wed Oct 16 22:13:10 2013] : DM: You drop it
[Wed Oct 16 22:13:27 2013] : Jin: Jin suddenly feels her scimitar escaping her hand
[Wed Oct 16 22:13:31 2013] : DM: Linden
[Wed Oct 16 22:14:36 2013] : Linden: Move closer and cast haste on Mary, myself and Jin. (+1 attack bonus, +1 AC, +1 reflex, +30' speed, extra attack).
[Wed Oct 16 22:14:49 2013] : Linden: And summon
[Wed Oct 16 22:15:00 2013] : Linden: haste on summon
[Wed Oct 16 22:15:02 2013] : Linden: Done.
[Wed Oct 16 22:15:25 2013] : DM: If it's a radius, you can do it without getting the elemental
[Wed Oct 16 22:15:54 2013] : DM: Or maybe not :-)
[Wed Oct 16 22:15:58 2013] : DM: mardram?
[Wed Oct 16 22:16:19 2013] : Mardram: Celestial Tiger: Mardram completes his Summon Monster IV spell - Augmented Celestial Tiger (AC 14, 57 HP, CMD 23 (27 vs trip)) Resist 10 Acid, Cold, Electricity. DR 5/Evil. Lasts for 8 rounds
[Wed Oct 16 22:16:46 2013] : Linden: ooc It's targetting at up to 8 individuals, at most 30' apart
[Wed Oct 16 22:16:59 2013] : Mardram: oco ty
[Wed Oct 16 22:17:10 2013] : Linden: ooc oh, Mardrams summon wasn't there yet.
[Wed Oct 16 22:17:11 2013] : DM: ooc place it
[Wed Oct 16 22:17:33 2013] : Mardram: Claw: Tiger: [1d20(10) + 14] = 24; Damage: [1d8(6) + 8] = 14 HP and Grab
[Wed Oct 16 22:17:34 2013] : Mardram: Claw: Tiger: [1d20(5) + 14] = 19; Damage: [1d8(8) + 8] = 16 HP and Grab
[Wed Oct 16 22:17:35 2013] : DM: ooc no Linden
[Wed Oct 16 22:17:35 2013] : Mardram: Bite: Tiger: [1d20(9) + 13] = 22; Damage: [2d6(5,2) + 8] = 15 HP and Grab
[Wed Oct 16 22:17:37 2013] : Linden: ooc The druid bear then.
[Wed Oct 16 22:17:44 2013] : DM: kk
[Wed Oct 16 22:17:55 2013] : DM: 3 hits
[Wed Oct 16 22:17:58 2013] : DM: CMB check
[Wed Oct 16 22:18:11 2013] : Mardram: Combat Manoeuvre - Grab: [1d20(20) + 19] = 39 vs CMD
[Wed Oct 16 22:18:39 2013] : DM: It's grabbed
[Wed Oct 16 22:18:49 2013] : Mardram: ooc so does it rake now or next round?
[Wed Oct 16 22:18:59 2013] : DM: The tiger manages to hold onto its amorphous form
[Wed Oct 16 22:19:09 2013] : DM: You need to pounce to rake IIRC
[Wed Oct 16 22:19:28 2013] : Mardram: ooc can rake next round "A monster with the rake ability must begin its turn already grappling to use its rake"
[Wed Oct 16 22:19:52 2013] : DM: ooc ah, I'm thinking of just pounce
[Wed Oct 16 22:19:54 2013] : Mardram: Summon Monster IV: Level 4 - Mardram begins a Summon spell.
[Wed Oct 16 22:19:58 2013] : Mardram: Done
[Wed Oct 16 22:19:59 2013] : DM: OK
[Wed Oct 16 22:20:21 2013] : DM: Cedarleaf emerges, and looks horrified
[Wed Oct 16 22:20:43 2013] : DM: He casts a spell at Mary
[Wed Oct 16 22:20:48 2013] : DM: [1d20(20) + 14] = 34
[Wed Oct 16 22:21:01 2013] : DM: Mary is no longer confused
[Wed Oct 16 22:21:30 2013] : Mary: Mary blinks and feels her head, where she hit herself earlier
[Wed Oct 16 22:21:40 2013] : DM: The ranger chops at the many armed creature
[Wed Oct 16 22:21:49 2013] : DM: And hits
[Wed Oct 16 22:22:23 2013] : DM: The bear closes on the elemental
[Wed Oct 16 22:22:27 2013] : DM: [1d20(16) + 14] = 30
[Wed Oct 16 22:22:40 2013] : DM: He hits and damages it
[Wed Oct 16 22:22:52 2013] : DM: Mary?
[Wed Oct 16 22:23:54 2013] : Mary: Mary steps back, grabs bow and arrow and shoots
[Wed Oct 16 22:24:05 2013] : DM: Stop
[Wed Oct 16 22:24:08 2013] : DM: AoO
[Wed Oct 16 22:24:09 2013] : Mary: +2 Longbow - Partial attack: [1d20(16) + 15] = 31, Damage: [1d8(1) + 3] = 4 HP.
[Wed Oct 16 22:24:16 2013] : DM: Power Slam (10 ft reach): [1d20(13) + 11] = 24; Hit: [1d8(8) + 13] = 21 damage and entrap.
[Wed Oct 16 22:24:26 2013] : Mardram: ooc while grappled?
[Wed Oct 16 22:24:43 2013] : Mary: ooc While doing a 5 ft step?
[Wed Oct 16 22:24:50 2013] : DM: ah, no
[Wed Oct 16 22:24:56 2013] : DM: Yes, ranged attack
[Wed Oct 16 22:25:09 2013] : Mary: ooc Ah, reach, OK
[Wed Oct 16 22:25:17 2013] : DM: Grappled adds a penalty I think
[Wed Oct 16 22:25:52 2013] : DM: No AoO
[Wed Oct 16 22:26:00 2013] : Mary: White Fang tries to break free
[Wed Oct 16 22:26:07 2013] : Mary: Strength: [1d20(19) + 3] = 22
[Wed Oct 16 22:26:08 2013] : DM: Thanks Grapple flowchart :-)
[Wed Oct 16 22:26:14 2013] : Mardram: ooc heh
[Wed Oct 16 22:26:14 2013] : DM: Hit BTW
[Wed Oct 16 22:26:16 2013] : Mary: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 16 22:26:39 2013] : Mary: ooc I didn't think a 31 would miss, actually :)
[Wed Oct 16 22:27:08 2013] : DM: The cat escapes
[Wed Oct 16 22:27:42 2013] : Mary: ooc Moved the wrong mini earlier
[Wed Oct 16 22:28:31 2013] : DM: Done?
[Wed Oct 16 22:28:59 2013] : Mary: Yes
[Wed Oct 16 22:29:12 2013] : DM: The many armed creature smacks the ranger
[Wed Oct 16 22:29:19 2013] : DM: Claw (10 ft reach): [1d20(3) + 13] = 16; Hit: [1d6(4) + 8] = 12 damage.
[Wed Oct 16 22:29:28 2013] : DM: Misses
[Wed Oct 16 22:29:29 2013] : DM: Claw (10 ft reach): [1d20(1) + 13] = 14; Hit: [1d6(3) + 8] = 11 damage.
[Wed Oct 16 22:29:33 2013] : DM: Misses
[Wed Oct 16 22:29:37 2013] : DM: It takes a step
[Wed Oct 16 22:29:47 2013] : DM: Then hits Mary
[Wed Oct 16 22:29:49 2013] : DM: Claw (15 ft reach & pull): [1d20(4) + 13] = 17; Hit: [1d6(3) + 8] = 11 damage and pull attempt.
[Wed Oct 16 22:29:56 2013] : DM: And misses
[Wed Oct 16 22:30:10 2013] : DM: And the tiger
[Wed Oct 16 22:30:13 2013] : DM: Claw (15 ft reach & push): [1d20(19) + 13] = 32; Hit: [1d6(4) + 8] = 12 damage and push attempt.
[Wed Oct 16 22:30:52 2013] : DM: CMB?
[Wed Oct 16 22:31:14 2013] : Mardram: CMD?
[Wed Oct 16 22:31:16 2013] : Mary: CMB: White Fang BAB + Str + Size: [3 + 3 + 0] = 6
[Wed Oct 16 22:31:18 2013] : DM: yes
[Wed Oct 16 22:31:22 2013] : Mary: CMD: White Fang 10 + BAB + Str + Dex + Size: [10 + 3 + 3 + 5 + 0] = 21 (25 against trip)
[Wed Oct 16 22:31:27 2013] : DM: ooc the dire tiger
[Wed Oct 16 22:31:52 2013] : Mardram: ooc CMD is 25, but if grabbled with D would that not push both?
[Wed Oct 16 22:32:03 2013] : Mary: ooc Sorry, got confused for a moment (must have been that spell)
[Wed Oct 16 22:32:07 2013] : DM: No, you let go
[Wed Oct 16 22:32:46 2013] : DM: ooc sorry, they take up 4 squares
[Wed Oct 16 22:33:07 2013] : DM: jin
[Wed Oct 16 22:33:12 2013] : Jin: Jin spots her scimitar and endeavours to pick it up from the ground.
[Wed Oct 16 22:33:17 2013] : DM: Confusion Effect: [1d100(89)] = 89
[Wed Oct 16 22:33:28 2013] : Jin: ooc oh.
[Wed Oct 16 22:33:30 2013] : DM: Attack D with you bare hands
[Wed Oct 16 22:33:37 2013] : Jin: ooc I have my shield
[Wed Oct 16 22:33:40 2013] : DM: OK
[Wed Oct 16 22:33:43 2013] : Mary: ooc Or with weapon in hand?
[Wed Oct 16 22:33:48 2013] : Jin: ooc I'll use my shield ;)
[Wed Oct 16 22:33:51 2013] : Jin: Shield bash: Attack: [1d20(11) + 8] = 19 - Damage [1d3(2)] = 2 - Any opponent hit by the shield bash are also hit with a free bull rush attack (attack roll is combat manoeuver check)
[Wed Oct 16 22:34:04 2013] : DM: It is damaged but not moved
[Wed Oct 16 22:34:26 2013] : Jin: ooc do I *have* to do the bull rush?
[Wed Oct 16 22:34:38 2013] : Jin: ooc every time, or can I choose not to?
[Wed Oct 16 22:34:46 2013] : DM: You don't have to
[Wed Oct 16 22:34:54 2013] : Mardram: ooc I'd say its too big to bull rush
[Wed Oct 16 22:35:01 2013] : DM: The mirror imaged guy casts a spell
[Wed Oct 16 22:35:02 2013] : Jin: ooc ok. Unless I say I do, let's consider I don't use it. easier.
[Wed Oct 16 22:35:08 2013] : DM: Sound Burst - Level 2 - Deals [1d8(7)] = 7 sonic damage in a 10 ft radius, 45 ft range. Subjects are stunned unless they pass a Fort save of DC 17; duration - 1 round.)
[Wed Oct 16 22:35:21 2013] : DM: on Jin, Mary and cat
[Wed Oct 16 22:35:23 2013] : Jin: Fortitude: [1d20(13) + 8] = 21
[Wed Oct 16 22:35:48 2013] : DM: JIn - A is now your enemy
[Wed Oct 16 22:35:57 2013] : Mary: Fortitude: [1d20(14) + 9] = 23 [Wed Oct 16 22:36:02 2013] : Mary: Fortitude: White Fang [1d20(17) + 7] = 24
[Wed Oct 16 22:36:05 2013] : DM: Confused people attack attackers
[Wed Oct 16 22:36:15 2013] : DM: None are stunned
[Wed Oct 16 22:36:19 2013] : DM: Linden?
[Wed Oct 16 22:37:01 2013] : Linden: Phantasmal Killer: DC 20 will save to disbelieve or die (DC 20 fort save for [3d6(3,6,4)] = 13 damage)
[Wed Oct 16 22:37:08 2013] : Linden: On the mud elemental.
[Wed Oct 16 22:37:12 2013] : Linden: Done.
[Wed Oct 16 22:37:31 2013] : DM: Will: [1d20(7) + 11] = 18
[Wed Oct 16 22:37:33 2013] : DM: Fortitude: [1d20(4) + 11] = 15
[Wed Oct 16 22:37:55 2013] : DM: Linden takes care of the elemental
[Wed Oct 16 22:38:03 2013] : Jin: ooc wasn't A my ennemy all around?
[Wed Oct 16 22:38:08 2013] : Mary: ooc Nice one!
[Wed Oct 16 22:38:15 2013] : Jin: ooc *enemy
[Wed Oct 16 22:38:36 2013] : DM: ooc Jin, on-one attacked you since you became confused
[Wed Oct 16 22:38:42 2013] : DM: ooc noone
[Wed Oct 16 22:38:47 2013] : DM: mardram
[Wed Oct 16 22:38:49 2013] : DM: ?
[Wed Oct 16 22:38:56 2013] : Mardram: Medium Earth Elemental: Mardram completes his Summon Monster IV spell - Augmented Medium Earth Elemental (AC 18; HP 42; CMD 18; speed 20, plus burrow 20) lasts for 8 rounds
[Wed Oct 16 22:39:48 2013] : Mardram: ooc marker please?
[Wed Oct 16 22:40:12 2013] : Mardram: Slam - Earth Mastery: Medium Earth Elemental: [1d20(15) + 14] = 29; Damage: [1d8(5) + 10] = 15 HP
[Wed Oct 16 22:40:21 2013] : DM: Hit
[Wed Oct 16 22:40:36 2013] : Mardram: The tiger leaps at C
[Wed Oct 16 22:40:46 2013] : Mardram: ooc ie pounce
[Wed Oct 16 22:41:08 2013] : DM: As it moves through the 15 ft threat zone...
[Wed Oct 16 22:41:09 2013] : Mardram: Claw: Tiger: [1d20(12) + 14] = 26; Damage: [1d8(8) + 8] = 16 HP and Grab
[Wed Oct 16 22:41:18 2013] : DM: Claw (10 ft reach): [1d20(4) + 13] = 17; Hit: [1d6(3) + 8] = 11 damage.
[Wed Oct 16 22:41:35 2013] : Mardram: hit
[Wed Oct 16 22:41:48 2013] : DM: no other effect, it hits
[Wed Oct 16 22:41:56 2013] : Mardram: Claw: Tiger: [1d20(11) + 14] = 25; Damage: [1d8(1) + 8] = 9 HP and Grab
[Wed Oct 16 22:41:57 2013] : Mardram: Bite: Tiger: [1d20(19) + 13] = 32; Damage: [2d6(3,2) + 8] = 13 HP and Grab
[Wed Oct 16 22:42:20 2013] : DM: Actually 1 hit
[Wed Oct 16 22:42:21 2013] : Font is now Arial point size 10
[Wed Oct 16 22:42:34 2013] : DM: CMB check
[Wed Oct 16 22:42:46 2013] : Mardram: Combat Manoeuvre - Grab: [1d20(4) + 19] = 23 vs CMD
[Wed Oct 16 22:42:48 2013] : Linden: [1d6(6)] = 6
[Wed Oct 16 22:42:51 2013] : Linden: [1d20(9)] = 9
[Wed Oct 16 22:42:52 2013] : Linden: [1d100(46)] = 46
[Wed Oct 16 22:42:56 2013] : DM: It is not grabbed
[Wed Oct 16 22:42:58 2013] : Linden: [1d4(2)] = 2 djsakdjsa
[Wed Oct 16 22:43:25 2013] : Mardram: Mardram climbs down and moves out toward battle
[Wed Oct 16 22:43:30 2013] : DM: The druids are mopping up some other fighting to the South
[Wed Oct 16 22:44:05 2013] : DM: S takes a step in and attacks
[Wed Oct 16 22:44:12 2013] : DM: He doesn't hit though
[Wed Oct 16 22:44:22 2013] : DM: Mary?
[Wed Oct 16 22:44:45 2013] : Mary: Mary takes careful aim at the bard and shoots
[Wed Oct 16 22:45:03 2013] : Mary: +2 Longbow MS + RS, Haste: Mary takes 3 extra arrows and shoots (Manyshot + Rapid shot + Haste)
[Wed Oct 16 22:45:16 2013] : DM: AoO by the Eidolon
[Wed Oct 16 22:45:26 2013] : DM: Claw (15 ft reach & pull): [1d20(20) + 13] = 33; Hit: [1d6(2) + 8] = 10 damage
Critical threat: [1d20(1) + 13] = 14; Hit: [10 + 1d6(2) + 8] = 20 damage and pull attempt.
[Wed Oct 16 22:45:44 2013] : DM: 10 damage, you are not pulled
[Wed Oct 16 22:46:02 2013] : DM: ooc it has combat reflexes of course
[Wed Oct 16 22:46:06 2013] : Mary: Damage: Mary takes 10 damage. [Wed Oct 16 22:46:12 2013] : Mary: ooc Of course
[Wed Oct 16 22:46:27 2013] : DM: [1d5(1)] = 1
[Wed Oct 16 22:46:31 2013] : DM: [1d5(2)] = 2
[Wed Oct 16 22:46:47 2013] : DM: [1d4(2)] = 2
[Wed Oct 16 22:47:06 2013] : DM: You hit once and take out 2 images
[Wed Oct 16 22:47:14 2013] : DM: There are now 3 images
[Wed Oct 16 22:47:41 2013] : DM: The eidolon grabs at Mary again
[Wed Oct 16 22:47:44 2013] : DM: Claw (15 ft reach & pull): [1d20(2) + 13] = 15; Hit: [1d6(3) + 8] = 11 damage and pull attempt.
[Wed Oct 16 22:47:49 2013] : DM: Miss
[Wed Oct 16 22:48:08 2013] : DM: It smacks at Jin
[Wed Oct 16 22:48:10 2013] : DM: Claw (15 ft reach & push): [1d20(4) + 13] = 17; Hit: [1d6(4) + 8] = 12 damage and push attempt.
[Wed Oct 16 22:48:14 2013] : DM: Miss
[Wed Oct 16 22:48:31 2013] : DM: And attacks the tiger
[Wed Oct 16 22:48:33 2013] : DM: Claw (10 ft reach): [1d20(4) + 13] = 17; Hit: [1d6(6) + 8] = 14 damage.
[Wed Oct 16 22:48:34 2013] : DM: Claw (10 ft reach): [1d20(1) + 13] = 14; Hit: [1d6(3) + 8] = 11 damage.
[Wed Oct 16 22:48:41 2013] : Mardram: 2 hits
[Wed Oct 16 22:48:43 2013] : DM: Missing everything
[Wed Oct 16 22:48:48 2013] : DM: Oh
[Wed Oct 16 22:48:50 2013] : DM: OK
[Wed Oct 16 22:49:00 2013] : Mardram: ooc tiger AC is shit, but can put out good damage
[Wed Oct 16 22:49:16 2013] : Linden: ooc 1 hit, crit miss.
[Wed Oct 16 22:49:37 2013] : Mardram: ooc good point
[Wed Oct 16 22:49:42 2013] : DM: Someone is casting a spell
[Wed Oct 16 22:49:54 2013] : DM: [3d8(6,3,1) + 10] = 20
[Wed Oct 16 22:50:06 2013] : Mardram: Spellcraft: [1d20(15) + 5] = 20
[Wed Oct 16 22:50:30 2013] : DM: The eidolon looks healed
[Wed Oct 16 22:50:46 2013] : DM: Jin...
[Wed Oct 16 22:50:56 2013] : Mardram: ooc presumably I still can't see A
[Wed Oct 16 22:51:19 2013] : DM: No
[Wed Oct 16 22:51:22 2013] : Jin: Jin shakes the confused feeling off and looks around to find her scimitar lying on the ground. She attempts to pick it up
[Wed Oct 16 22:51:29 2013] : DM: Jin...
[Wed Oct 16 22:51:35 2013] : DM: Still confused
[Wed Oct 16 22:51:37 2013] : Jin: ooc is the fgrease effect still on?
[Wed Oct 16 22:51:43 2013] : Jin: ooc ah.
[Wed Oct 16 22:51:49 2013] : DM: Confusion Effect: [1d100(63)] = 63
[Wed Oct 16 22:51:52 2013] : Jin: ooc confuse me then ;)
[Wed Oct 16 22:52:04 2013] : DM: ooc I just checked, you don't automatically attack an attacker
[Wed Oct 16 22:52:19 2013] : DM: id8 + str damage to self
[Wed Oct 16 22:52:29 2013] : Jin: [1d8(8) + 4] = 12
[Wed Oct 16 22:52:44 2013] : DM: A moves
[Wed Oct 16 22:52:46 2013] : Jin: Damage: Jin takes 12 damage. [Wed Oct 16 22:52:55 2013] : DM: And casts a spell on Mary
[Wed Oct 16 22:52:59 2013] : DM: Hideous Laughter: Level 1 - Target within 45 feet must pass a DC 17 Will save or fall prone laughing and losing all actions (though not helpless) for 8 rounds. A new save may be attempted each round, and is a full round action.
[Wed Oct 16 22:53:08 2013] : Jin: ooc don't I get a will save every time to shake the confusion off?
[Wed Oct 16 22:53:12 2013] : DM: ooc no
[Wed Oct 16 22:53:33 2013] : DM: Will save Mary
[Wed Oct 16 22:53:53 2013] : DM: Linden
[Wed Oct 16 22:54:07 2013] : DM: ooc I'm conscious it's getting late
[Wed Oct 16 22:54:22 2013] : DM: ooc everyone happy to continue?
[Wed Oct 16 22:54:23 2013] : Mary: Will: [1d20(16) + 4] = 20 [Wed Oct 16 22:54:27 2013] : Mardram: ooc I'm ok
[Wed Oct 16 22:54:31 2013] : Mary: ooc I am
[Wed Oct 16 22:54:40 2013] : DM: Mary shakes off the spell effect
[Wed Oct 16 22:54:54 2013] : DM: Linden?
[Wed Oct 16 22:55:24 2013] : Jin: ooc my eyes are closing. But I'm confident we're going to get rid of those monsters soon.
[Wed Oct 16 22:56:23 2013] : Linden: Casting Major Image to make it appear that a nearby tree is animating and about to attack the caster.
[Wed Oct 16 22:56:55 2013] : DM: DC?
[Wed Oct 16 22:56:56 2013] : Dice error: syntax error
[Wed Oct 16 22:57:00 2013] : Linden: DC20 Will save to disbelieve.
[Wed Oct 16 22:57:05 2013] : Linden: Done
[Wed Oct 16 22:57:20 2013] : DM: Will: [1d20(11) + 0 + 5] = 16
[Wed Oct 16 22:58:01 2013] : DM: He's suckered into the illusion
[Wed Oct 16 22:58:18 2013] : DM: ooc which tree?
[Wed Oct 16 22:58:37 2013] : Linden: The one to his/her right.
[Wed Oct 16 22:59:04 2013] : DM: That one?
[Wed Oct 16 22:59:12 2013] : DM: MArdram?
[Wed Oct 16 22:59:22 2013] : Mardram: Slam - Earth Mastery: Medium Earth Elemental: [1d20(18) + 12] = 30; Damage: [1d8(4) + 10] = 14 HP
[Wed Oct 16 22:59:30 2013] : Mardram: Claw: Tiger: [1d20(1) + 14] = 15; Damage: [1d8(5) + 8] = 13 HP and Grab
[Wed Oct 16 22:59:30 2013] : Mardram: Claw: Tiger: [1d20(4) + 14] = 18; Damage: [1d8(1) + 8] = 9 HP and Grab
[Wed Oct 16 22:59:32 2013] : Mardram: Bite: Tiger: [1d20(11) + 13] = 24; Damage: [2d6(1,6) + 8] = 15 HP and Grab
[Wed Oct 16 22:59:36 2013] : DM: Another solid hit by the elemental
[Wed Oct 16 22:59:56 2013] : DM: Tiger misses
[Wed Oct 16 23:00:11 2013] : Mardram: Summon Monster IV: Level 4 - Mardram begins a Summon spell.
[Wed Oct 16 23:00:14 2013] : DM: Mary?
[Wed Oct 16 23:00:14 2013] : Mardram: Done
[Wed Oct 16 23:00:57 2013] : Mary: Mary steps back and shoots, while White Fang charges, both at the bard
[Wed Oct 16 23:01:12 2013] : Mary: +2 Longbow MS + RS, Haste: Mary takes 3 extra arrows and shoots (Manyshot + Rapid shot + Haste)
[Wed Oct 16 23:01:24 2013] : DM: Eidolon AoO
[Wed Oct 16 23:01:28 2013] : Mary: Bite: White Fang [1d20(13) + 9] = 22 Damage: [1d6(4) + 3] = 7 HP.
[Wed Oct 16 23:01:34 2013] : DM: Claw (15 ft reach & pull): [1d20(8) + 13] = 21; Hit: [1d6(6) + 8] = 14 damage and pull attempt.
[Wed Oct 16 23:01:50 2013] : DM: It misses
[Wed Oct 16 23:02:04 2013] : DM: [1d3(2)] = 2
[Wed Oct 16 23:02:13 2013] : DM: [1d2(2)] = 2
[Wed Oct 16 23:02:50 2013] : Mary: ooc All images gone now?
[Wed Oct 16 23:02:54 2013] : DM: Mary takes out the images, and scores a couple of good hits
[Wed Oct 16 23:03:06 2013] : DM: the cat misses
[Wed Oct 16 23:03:47 2013] : DM: The eidolon steps
[Wed Oct 16 23:03:55 2013] : DM: It attacks Mary
[Wed Oct 16 23:04:00 2013] : DM: Claw (15 ft reach & pull): [1d20(20) + 13] = 33; Hit: [1d6(6) + 8] = 14 damage
Critical threat: [1d20(9) + 13] = 22; Hit: [14 + 1d6(2) + 8] = 24 damage and pull attempt.
[Wed Oct 16 23:04:18 2013] : DM: No crit, but you are hit and pulled
[Wed Oct 16 23:04:42 2013] : DM: It smacks the tiger
[Wed Oct 16 23:04:50 2013] : DM: Claw (15 ft reach & push): [1d20(10) + 13] = 23; Hit: [1d6(6) + 8] = 14 damage and push attempt.
[Wed Oct 16 23:05:04 2013] : DM: Then the pesky earth elementa;
[Wed Oct 16 23:05:07 2013] : DM: Claw (10 ft reach): [1d20(16) + 13] = 29; Hit: [1d6(4) + 8] = 12 damage.
[Wed Oct 16 23:05:09 2013] : DM: Claw (10 ft reach): [1d20(4) + 13] = 17; Hit: [1d6(4) + 8] = 12 damage.
[Wed Oct 16 23:05:54 2013] : Mary: Damage: Mary takes 14 damage. [Wed Oct 16 23:05:59 2013] : Mardram: tiger hit, 1 hit on ele
[Wed Oct 16 23:06:32 2013] : DM: A spell is cast on the eidolon again
[Wed Oct 16 23:06:37 2013] : DM: [3d8(4,2,7) + 10] = 23
[Wed Oct 16 23:06:42 2013] : Mardram: Spellcraft: [1d20(5) + 5] = 10
[Wed Oct 16 23:07:05 2013] : DM: Jin
[Wed Oct 16 23:07:09 2013] : DM: Confusion Effect: [1d100(89)] = 89
[Wed Oct 16 23:07:25 2013] : Linden: ooc fyi, don't delete nodes with "auto reset" ticked. It may cause crashes.
[Wed Oct 16 23:07:26 2013] : DM: [1d3(1)] = 1
[Wed Oct 16 23:07:31 2013] : Jin: ooc I'm not understanding why I'm still confused and Mary isn't ;) We got confused together, didn't we?
[Wed Oct 16 23:07:32 2013] : DM: LOL
[Wed Oct 16 23:07:35 2013] : Mary: ooc OK
[Wed Oct 16 23:07:46 2013] : Mardram: ooc cedarleaf unconfused her
[Wed Oct 16 23:07:48 2013] : Mary: ooc Mine got lifted
[Wed Oct 16 23:07:53 2013] : Jin: ooc ah right.
[Wed Oct 16 23:08:05 2013] : DM: Jin attacks the eidolon
[Wed Oct 16 23:08:06 2013] : Jin: ooc which is the nearest creature?
[Wed Oct 16 23:08:10 2013] : Jin: Shield bash: Attack: [1d20(15) + 8] = 23 - Damage [1d3(2)] = 2 - Any opponent hit by the shield bash are also hit with a free bull rush attack (attack roll is combat manoeuver check)
[Wed Oct 16 23:08:14 2013] : DM: Miss
[Wed Oct 16 23:08:25 2013] : Jin: +1 from haste if that's still in effect
[Wed Oct 16 23:08:31 2013] : DM: [1d20(14) + 14] = 28
[Wed Oct 16 23:08:54 2013] : DM: Jin, you feel a powerful wave of magic, and you are freed from confusion
[Wed Oct 16 23:08:56 2013] : Jin: ooc and doesn't that grant me an extra attack?
[Wed Oct 16 23:09:14 2013] : DM: Cedarleaf just appeared from his other activities
[Wed Oct 16 23:09:15 2013] : Jin: ooc yay!
[Wed Oct 16 23:09:19 2013] : DM: Yes
[Wed Oct 16 23:09:22 2013] : Jin: ooc :D
[Wed Oct 16 23:09:22 2013] : DM: Another attack
[Wed Oct 16 23:09:27 2013] : Jin: Shield bash: Attack: [1d20(10) + 8] = 18 - Damage [1d3(3)] = 3 - Any opponent hit by the shield bash are also hit with a free bull rush attack (attack roll is combat manoeuver check)
[Wed Oct 16 23:09:35 2013] : DM: Miss
[Wed Oct 16 23:09:52 2013] : DM: The bard flees from the tree
[Wed Oct 16 23:09:56 2013] : DM: AoO from cat
[Wed Oct 16 23:10:13 2013] : DM: Mirror Image: Level 2 - Produces 6 images that share my square (max 8). Near miss = 15
[Wed Oct 16 23:10:26 2013] : DM: He casts mirror image again
[Wed Oct 16 23:10:31 2013] : DM: Linden?
[Wed Oct 16 23:10:44 2013] : Linden: ooc is the illusion having an effect?
[Wed Oct 16 23:10:52 2013] : DM: He ran from it
[Wed Oct 16 23:11:05 2013] : DM: Giving the cat an AoO
[Wed Oct 16 23:11:07 2013] : Linden: ooc anyone want stoneskin?
[Wed Oct 16 23:11:27 2013] : Mary: Claws x2: White Fang [1d20(9) + 7] = 16 Damage: [1d3(2) + 3] = 5 HP.
[Wed Oct 16 23:11:33 2013] : DM: Miss
[Wed Oct 16 23:11:36 2013] : DM: Mardram?
[Wed Oct 16 23:11:47 2013] : Mardram: 1d3: Mardram completes his Summon Monster IV spell - [1d3(3)] = 3 Summon Monster III creatures summoned
[Wed Oct 16 23:11:58 2013] : Mardram: ooc 3 summon markers please
[Wed Oct 16 23:12:04 2013] : Linden: ooc i.e., anyone looking badly injured
[Wed Oct 16 23:12:42 2013] : Mary: ooc I'm injured, bot not too badly yet
[Wed Oct 16 23:12:45 2013] : Mary: HP Status 45 out of 72.
[Wed Oct 16 23:12:53 2013] : Mardram: ooc feck - lifelinks!
[Wed Oct 16 23:13:00 2013] : Mardram: Lantern Archon: Mardram completes his Summon Monster III spell - Augmented Lantern Archon (AC 15, 17 HP, DR 10/Evil, CMD 8, CMB-2, Fly 60 ft (perfect)) lasts for 8 rounds. Immune: Electricity, Petrification
[Wed Oct 16 23:13:01 2013] : DM: LOL
[Wed Oct 16 23:13:08 2013] : Mardram: x3
[Wed Oct 16 23:13:09 2013] : DM: ooc brb
[Wed Oct 16 23:13:30 2013] : Linden: Linden maintains the illusion and has the tree lumber around and feign an attack from behind.
[Wed Oct 16 23:13:35 2013] : Linden: Done.
[Wed Oct 16 23:14:03 2013] : Mardram: Aura of Menace: Lantern Archon gives off a menacing aura: DC 13 Will . -2 on Attack, AC & Saves for 24 hours or until they successfully hit the archon that generated the aura. A creature that has resisted or broken the effect cannot be affected again by the same archon's aura for 24 hours.
[Wed Oct 16 23:14:22 2013] : Mardram: ooc so should A have to save against all 3 auras
[Wed Oct 16 23:14:28 2013] : Font is now Arial point size 10
[Wed Oct 16 23:14:39 2013] : DM: Will: [1d20(12) + 0 + 5] = 17
[Wed Oct 16 23:14:40 2013] : DM: Will: [1d20(7) + 0 + 5] = 12
[Wed Oct 16 23:14:42 2013] : DM: Will: [1d20(15) + 0 + 5] = 20
[Wed Oct 16 23:14:58 2013] : Linden: [1d8(8)] = 8
[Wed Oct 16 23:15:02 2013] : Mardram: Light Ray: Ray #1: [1d20(5) + 3] = 8 Ranged Touch (30ft); Damage: [1d6(5)] = 5 HP
Ray #2:[1d20(5) + 3] = 8 Ranged Touch (30ft); Damage: [1d6(6)] = 6 HP [Wed Oct 16 23:15:05 2013] : Mardram: Light Ray: Ray #1: [1d20(6) + 3] = 9 Ranged Touch (30ft); Damage: [1d6(1)] = 1 HP
Ray #2:[1d20(6) + 3] = 9 Ranged Touch (30ft); Damage: [1d6(4)] = 4 HP [Wed Oct 16 23:15:07 2013] : Mardram: Light Ray: Ray #1: [1d20(12) + 3] = 15 Ranged Touch (30ft); Damage: [1d6(4)] = 4 HP
Ray #2:[1d20(2) + 3] = 5 Ranged Touch (30ft); Damage: [1d6(2)] = 2 HP [Wed Oct 16 23:15:22 2013] : Mardram: ooc thats some shocking rolls!
[Wed Oct 16 23:15:36 2013] : DM: [1d6(3)] = 3
[Wed Oct 16 23:15:46 2013] : DM: The last one takes out an image
[Wed Oct 16 23:15:56 2013] : Mardram: Slam - Earth Mastery: Medium Earth Elemental: [1d20(13) + 14] = 27; Damage: [1d8(4) + 10] = 14 HP
[Wed Oct 16 23:16:00 2013] : Mardram: Bite: Tiger: [1d20(20) + 13] = 33; Damage: [2d6(5,3) + 8] = 16 HP and Grab
[Wed Oct 16 23:16:02 2013] : Mardram: Claw: Tiger: [1d20(12) + 14] = 26; Damage: [1d8(2) + 8] = 10 HP and Grab
[Wed Oct 16 23:16:02 2013] : Mardram: Claw: Tiger: [1d20(20) + 14] = 34; Damage: [1d8(3) + 8] = 11 HP and Grab
[Wed Oct 16 23:16:10 2013] : Mardram: Combat Manoeuvre - Grab: [1d20(5) + 19] = 24 vs CMD
[Wed Oct 16 23:16:12 2013] : DM: All misses
[Wed Oct 16 23:16:17 2013] : Font is now Arial point size 10
[Wed Oct 16 23:16:44 2013] : Mardram: ooc last one is a crit threat
[Wed Oct 16 23:16:53 2013] : Mardram: Claw: Tiger: [1d20(6) + 14] = 20; Damage: [1d8(7) + 8] = 15 HP and Grab
[Wed Oct 16 23:17:07 2013] : Linden: [1d4(2)] = 2
[Wed Oct 16 23:17:12 2013] : DM: Missed that entirely, it's a hit anyway... my bad
[Wed Oct 16 23:17:50 2013] : Linden: ooc FYI, bug fixed.
[Wed Oct 16 23:17:51 2013] : Mary: ooc First one is a threat as well
[Wed Oct 16 23:18:00 2013] : Mardram: oco so it is
[Wed Oct 16 23:18:05 2013] : Mardram: Claw: Tiger: [1d20(12) + 14] = 26; Damage: [1d8(4) + 8] = 12 HP and Grab
[Wed Oct 16 23:18:22 2013] : Jin: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 16 23:18:31 2013] : Mardram: Sanctuary: Level 1 - Mardram wards a creature from attacks for8 rounds. DC 17 Will save to attack
[Wed Oct 16 23:18:33 2013] : DM: ooc I must be tto tired - I missed that too
[Wed Oct 16 23:18:36 2013] : Mardram: On self
[Wed Oct 16 23:18:59 2013] : Mardram: Mardram walks out into the frey
[Wed Oct 16 23:18:59 2013] : Mardram: Done
[Wed Oct 16 23:19:16 2013] : DM: Arrows fly out of the woods, but none hit the eidolom
[Wed Oct 16 23:19:43 2013] : DM: Mary
[Wed Oct 16 23:20:05 2013] : Mary: Mary steps back and shoots at C
[Wed Oct 16 23:20:28 2013] : Mary: +2 Longbow MS + RS, Haste: Mary takes 3 extra arrows and shoots (Manyshot + Rapid shot + Haste)
[Wed Oct 16 23:20:46 2013] : Mary: White Fang runs after the bard and attacks
[Wed Oct 16 23:20:46 2013] : DM: Claw (15 ft reach & pull): [1d20(17) + 13] = 30; Hit: [1d6(5) + 8] = 13 damage and pull attempt.
[Wed Oct 16 23:20:55 2013] : DM: Hit, no pull
[Wed Oct 16 23:21:10 2013] : DM: 1 hit
[Wed Oct 16 23:21:12 2013] : Mary: Damage: Mary takes 13 damage. [Wed Oct 16 23:21:35 2013] : Mary: Claws x2: White Fang [1d20(2) + 7] = 9 Damage: [1d3(3) + 3] = 6 HP.
[Wed Oct 16 23:21:42 2013] : Mary: Done
[Wed Oct 16 23:22:03 2013] : DM: 1 hit
[Wed Oct 16 23:22:18 2013] : DM: [1d5(2)] = 2
[Wed Oct 16 23:22:21 2013] : DM: An image
[Wed Oct 16 23:22:44 2013] : Mary: ooc Well, at least that's another image gone
[Wed Oct 16 23:22:48 2013] : DM: The eidolon hits out at Mary
[Wed Oct 16 23:22:50 2013] : DM: Claw (15 ft reach & pull): [1d20(7) + 13] = 20; Hit: [1d6(6) + 8] = 14 damage and pull attempt.
[Wed Oct 16 23:22:55 2013] : DM: Miss
[Wed Oct 16 23:23:03 2013] : DM: The tiger
[Wed Oct 16 23:23:04 2013] : DM: Claw (10 ft reach): [1d20(14) + 13] = 27; Hit: [1d6(3) + 8] = 11 damage.
[Wed Oct 16 23:23:06 2013] : DM: Claw (10 ft reach): [1d20(16) + 13] = 29; Hit: [1d6(3) + 8] = 11 damage.
[Wed Oct 16 23:23:16 2013] : DM: And Jin
[Wed Oct 16 23:23:18 2013] : DM: Claw (15 ft reach & push): [1d20(16) + 13] = 29; Hit: [1d6(4) + 8] = 12 damage and push attempt.
[Wed Oct 16 23:23:27 2013] : DM: Jin is pushed back
[Wed Oct 16 23:23:37 2013] : DM: [3d8(6,8,7) + 10] = 31
[Wed Oct 16 23:23:53 2013] : DM: A spell is cast and the Eidolon looks healthier
[Wed Oct 16 23:23:56 2013] : DM: Jin?
[Wed Oct 16 23:24:17 2013] : Jin: Jin takes a five foot step to get back to where her scimitar dropped
[Wed Oct 16 23:24:24 2013] : Jin: and picks it up
[Wed Oct 16 23:24:28 2013] : Mary: ooc Who's casting and does White Fang get an AoO?
[Wed Oct 16 23:24:49 2013] : DM: You can't see them
[Wed Oct 16 23:25:05 2013] : DM: Reflex save Jin
[Wed Oct 16 23:25:16 2013] : Jin: Reflex: [1d20(11) + 5] = 16
[Wed Oct 16 23:25:31 2013] : DM: You fail to pick up the greasy scimitar
[Wed Oct 16 23:25:45 2013] : Jin: ooc can I still bash the thing?
[Wed Oct 16 23:25:49 2013] : Jin: Shield bash: Attack: [1d20(15) + 8] = 23 - Damage [1d3(3)] = 3 - Any opponent hit by the shield bash are also hit with a free bull rush attack (attack roll is combat manoeuver check)
[Wed Oct 16 23:25:51 2013] : Jin: Shield bash: Attack: [1d20(3) + 8] = 11 - Damage [1d3(3)] = 3 - Any opponent hit by the shield bash are also hit with a free bull rush attack (attack roll is combat manoeuver check)
[Wed Oct 16 23:25:57 2013] : Jin: ooc maybe not two ;)
[Wed Oct 16 23:25:59 2013] : DM: Miss
[Wed Oct 16 23:26:13 2013] : Mardram: ooc have you any other weapons?
[Wed Oct 16 23:26:18 2013] : DM: The bard flees the horrible tree
[Wed Oct 16 23:26:37 2013] : DM: He bumps right into Jiet Ki
[Wed Oct 16 23:26:54 2013] : Jin: ooc I have a bow but I lose my shield (so lots of AC)
[Wed Oct 16 23:27:06 2013] : Jin: ooc and ranged in melee isn't that effective.
[Wed Oct 16 23:27:08 2013] : DM: Falchion - Power attack: (Furious focus)
[Wed Oct 16 23:27:28 2013] : DM: [1d4(3)] = 3
[Wed Oct 16 23:27:36 2013] : DM: He loses another image...
[Wed Oct 16 23:27:43 2013] : DM: AoO from the cat
[Wed Oct 16 23:27:50 2013] : Mary: Claws x2: White Fang [1d20(6) + 7] = 13 Damage: [1d3(3) + 3] = 6 HP.
[Wed Oct 16 23:28:00 2013] : DM: Miss
[Wed Oct 16 23:28:35 2013] : DM: Hes panicky
[Wed Oct 16 23:28:59 2013] : DM: Linden?
[Wed Oct 16 23:29:54 2013] : Linden: Casting bull's strength on Jin (+4 strength).
[Wed Oct 16 23:30:21 2013] : DM: You're still invisible?
[Wed Oct 16 23:30:24 2013] : Linden: Yes
[Wed Oct 16 23:30:27 2013] : DM: kk
[Wed Oct 16 23:30:40 2013] : DM: Mardram, sanctuaried...
[Wed Oct 16 23:30:45 2013] : Linden: Illusion remains but won't react to anything since I'm not concentrating on it.
[Wed Oct 16 23:30:47 2013] : Linden: Done.
[Wed Oct 16 23:30:56 2013] : Mardram: Cure Serious Wounds: Level 3 - Heals [3d8(2,3,8) + 8] = 21 HP
[Wed Oct 16 23:31:00 2013] : Mardram: on Mary
[Wed Oct 16 23:31:11 2013] : DM: Will: [1d20(10) + 9] = 19
[Wed Oct 16 23:31:24 2013] : Mardram: Slam - Earth Mastery: Medium Earth Elemental: [1d20(13) + 14] = 27; Damage: [1d8(7) + 10] = 17 HP
[Wed Oct 16 23:31:25 2013] : DM: ooc what's the DC of your sanctuary?
[Wed Oct 16 23:31:32 2013] : Mardram: ooc 17 :(
[Wed Oct 16 23:31:36 2013] : Mary: Healing: Regain 21 HP. [Wed Oct 16 23:31:39 2013] : DM: Claw (15 ft reach & push): [1d20(9) + 13] = 22; Hit: [1d6(2) + 8] = 10 damage and push attempt.
[Wed Oct 16 23:31:40 2013] : Mary: ooc Thanks
[Wed Oct 16 23:31:47 2013] : DM: Miss
[Wed Oct 16 23:32:02 2013] : Mardram: Bite: Tiger: [1d20(6) + 13] = 19; Damage: [2d6(6,1) + 8] = 15 HP and Grab
[Wed Oct 16 23:32:03 2013] : Mardram: Claw: Tiger: [1d20(6) + 14] = 20; Damage: [1d8(6) + 8] = 14 HP and Grab
[Wed Oct 16 23:32:03 2013] : Mardram: Claw: Tiger: [1d20(14) + 14] = 28; Damage: [1d8(5) + 8] = 13 HP and Grab
[Wed Oct 16 23:32:39 2013] : DM: They are misses (definitely this time)
[Wed Oct 16 23:32:53 2013] : Mardram: Archons go after A
[Wed Oct 16 23:33:19 2013] : Mardram: Light Ray: Ray #1: [1d20(10) + 3] = 13 Ranged Touch (30ft); Damage: [1d6(3)] = 3 HP
Ray #2:[1d20(10) + 3] = 13 Ranged Touch (30ft); Damage: [1d6(4)] = 4 HP [Wed Oct 16 23:33:19 2013] : Mardram: Light Ray: Ray #1: [1d20(11) + 3] = 14 Ranged Touch (30ft); Damage: [1d6(5)] = 5 HP
Ray #2:[1d20(5) + 3] = 8 Ranged Touch (30ft); Damage: [1d6(3)] = 3 HP [Wed Oct 16 23:33:20 2013] : Mardram: Light Ray: Ray #1: [1d20(1) + 3] = 4 Ranged Touch (30ft); Damage: [1d6(6)] = 6 HP
Ray #2:[1d20(14) + 3] = 17 Ranged Touch (30ft); Damage: [1d6(3)] = 3 HP [Wed Oct 16 23:34:18 2013] : DM: 2 hits...
[Wed Oct 16 23:34:31 2013] : DM: [1d3(3)] = 3
[Wed Oct 16 23:34:34 2013] : DM: [1d2(1)] = 1
[Wed Oct 16 23:34:42 2013] : DM: One image, and one him
[Wed Oct 16 23:35:24 2013] : Mardram: Mardram back away a bit
[Wed Oct 16 23:35:30 2013] : Mardram: Done
[Wed Oct 16 23:35:30 2013] : DM: Jiet ki runs over and attacks him
[Wed Oct 16 23:35:40 2013] : DM: Falchion - Power attack: (Furious focus)
[Wed Oct 16 23:35:51 2013] : DM: [1d2(2)] = 2
[Wed Oct 16 23:35:57 2013] : DM: Hi image disappears
[Wed Oct 16 23:36:02 2013] : DM: Mary?
[Wed Oct 16 23:37:16 2013] : Mary: Mary once again steps back and shoots, while White Fang charges at the bard
[Wed Oct 16 23:37:24 2013] : DM: Claw (15 ft reach & pull): [1d20(16) + 13] = 29; Hit: [1d6(2) + 8] = 10 damage and pull attempt.
[Wed Oct 16 23:37:26 2013] : Mary: +2 Longbow MS + RS, Haste: Mary takes 3 extra arrows and shoots (Manyshot + Rapid shot + Haste)
[Wed Oct 16 23:37:42 2013] : Mary: Bite: White Fang [1d20(19) + 7] = 26 Damage: [1d6(6) + 3] = 9 HP.
[Wed Oct 16 23:37:43 2013] : DM: You're hit and pulled back
[Wed Oct 16 23:38:12 2013] : Mary: Damage: Mary takes 10 damage. [Wed Oct 16 23:38:19 2013] : Mary: Done
[Wed Oct 16 23:38:20 2013] : DM: Mary's arrows all ping off its tough hide
[Wed Oct 16 23:38:42 2013] : DM: White fang savages the bard's leg
[Wed Oct 16 23:38:54 2013] : DM: Jin?
[Wed Oct 16 23:39:33 2013] : Jin: Jin tries again to lift her scimitar from the ground
[Wed Oct 16 23:39:36 2013] : DM: ooc I have't kept track of the grease, call it 1 more round
[Wed Oct 16 23:39:52 2013] : Jin: Reflex: [1d20(5) + 5] = 10
[Wed Oct 16 23:40:04 2013] : DM: It slips through your fingers
[Wed Oct 16 23:40:14 2013] : DM: Shield bash?
[Wed Oct 16 23:40:17 2013] : Jin: The scimitar slides off Jin's hand
[Wed Oct 16 23:40:38 2013] : Jin: Unnerved, she bashes with her shield the creature one more time.
[Wed Oct 16 23:40:45 2013] : Jin: Shield bash: Attack: [1d20(20) + 8] = 28 - Damage [1d3(3)] = 3 - Any opponent hit by the shield bash are also hit with a free bull rush attack (attack roll is combat manoeuver check)
[Wed Oct 16 23:40:46 2013] : Jin: Shield bash: Attack: [1d20(3) + 8] = 11 - Damage [1d3(3)] = 3 - Any opponent hit by the shield bash are also hit with a free bull rush attack (attack roll is combat manoeuver check)
[Wed Oct 16 23:40:52 2013] : Jin: done.
[Wed Oct 16 23:40:53 2013] : DM: Miss
[Wed Oct 16 23:41:04 2013] : Jin: ooc +1 haste
[Wed Oct 16 23:41:04 2013] : DM: It attacks Mary
[Wed Oct 16 23:41:09 2013] : Jin: ooc ?
[Wed Oct 16 23:41:09 2013] : DM: Hit
[Wed Oct 16 23:41:14 2013] : Jin: ooc ha!
[Wed Oct 16 23:41:26 2013] : Mardram: ooc it really doesnt like MAry
[Wed Oct 16 23:41:32 2013] : DM: Claw (15 ft reach & pull): [1d20(9) + 13] = 22; Hit: [1d6(3) + 8] = 11 damage and pull attempt.
[Wed Oct 16 23:41:39 2013] : DM: Miss
[Wed Oct 16 23:41:44 2013] : DM: Jin
[Wed Oct 16 23:41:46 2013] : DM: Claw (15 ft reach & push): [1d20(20) + 13] = 33; Hit: [1d6(6) + 8] = 14 damage
Critical threat: [1d20(19) + 13] = 32; Hit: [14 + 1d6(5) + 8] = 27 damage and push attempt.
[Wed Oct 16 23:42:00 2013] : DM: Crit, but no push
[Wed Oct 16 23:42:10 2013] : DM: The elemental
[Wed Oct 16 23:42:13 2013] : DM: Claw (10 ft reach): [1d20(16) + 13] = 29; Hit: [1d6(1) + 8] = 9 damage.
[Wed Oct 16 23:42:20 2013] : DM: And the tiger
[Wed Oct 16 23:42:23 2013] : DM: Claw (10 ft reach): [1d20(10) + 13] = 23; Hit: [1d6(6) + 8] = 14 damage.
[Wed Oct 16 23:42:25 2013] : Jin: ooc 27 damage?
[Wed Oct 16 23:42:28 2013] : DM: Yes
[Wed Oct 16 23:42:35 2013] : Mardram: The tiger dies
[Wed Oct 16 23:42:42 2013] : Jin: Damage: Jin takes 27 damage. [Wed Oct 16 23:42:43 2013] : DM: GAME PAUSE
[Wed Oct 16 23:43:05 2013] : DM: Del is tired, how is everyone else doing?
[Wed Oct 16 23:43:12 2013] : Mardram: pretty tired
[Wed Oct 16 23:43:15 2013] : DM: I can freeze it here
[Wed Oct 16 23:43:18 2013] : Jin: I am dead. I need to go to bed. Waking up with crazy kids in 5 hours or so.
[Wed Oct 16 23:43:23 2013] : Mardram: urgh
[Wed Oct 16 23:43:29 2013] : Mary: Aw, poor thing
[Wed Oct 16 23:43:35 2013] : Mardram: I'm up in 6.5 hrs
[Wed Oct 16 23:43:54 2013] : Jin: I'm so tired I can't pick up that scimitar of mine ;)
[Wed Oct 16 23:43:56 2013] : Mary: I've been up for 6 hours
[Wed Oct 16 23:43:57 2013] : Mardram: lol
[Wed Oct 16 23:44:02 2013] : Mary: LOL
[Wed Oct 16 23:44:18 2013] : Mardram: I beleive David and I are not available next week
[Wed Oct 16 23:44:22 2013] : DM: GAME ENd
[Wed Oct 16 23:44:27 2013] : DM: END
[Wed Oct 16 23:44:35 2013] : DM: GAME END