Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Oct 2 20:07:27 2013] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Oct 2 20:07:28 2013] : Mardram: yup
[Wed Oct 2 20:08:24 2013] : DM: You have just killed some predatory plants (that were susceptible to stun... D'oh!"
[Wed Oct 2 20:08:35 2013] : Mardram: ooc oops
[Wed Oct 2 20:08:53 2013] : DM: There's a fire behind you, and you can hear the sounds of fighting ahead
[Wed Oct 2 20:09:46 2013] : Linden: "We should press on and find out what is going on."
[Wed Oct 2 20:10:03 2013] : Mardram: "Indeed"
[Wed Oct 2 20:10:29 2013] : Mary: "They need our help"
[Wed Oct 2 20:10:47 2013] : Mary: Mary presses on
[Wed Oct 2 20:10:49 2013] : Andrei: "And I'd rather not burn."
[Wed Oct 2 20:10:59 2013] : Andrei: Andrei rides on with Mary
[Wed Oct 2 20:11:07 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(18) + 12] = 30 (34 Undead, 32 Animals) (All +4 when in a forest, +2 when on the plains)
[Wed Oct 2 20:11:12 2013] : DM: You press on through the woods
[Wed Oct 2 20:11:15 2013] : Mary: ooc I'm walking, not riding
[Wed Oct 2 20:11:21 2013] : Mardram: ooc Horses are tied up other side of the fire
[Wed Oct 2 20:11:23 2013] : DM: ooc horses are parked further back
[Wed Oct 2 20:11:39 2013] : Andrei: ooc right
[Wed Oct 2 20:11:43 2013] : DM: Are you following the path or going through the woods?
[Wed Oct 2 20:11:54 2013] : Andrei: Woods for me
[Wed Oct 2 20:11:58 2013] : Linden: Following the path.
[Wed Oct 2 20:11:58 2013] : Mary: I'm going through the woods
[Wed Oct 2 20:11:59 2013] : Mardram: ooc how dense are the woods?
[Wed Oct 2 20:12:14 2013] : Mardram: ooc two on the path, two in the woods?
[Wed Oct 2 20:12:31 2013] : DM: Trees as in the picture, but with shrubbery
[Wed Oct 2 20:12:51 2013] : DM: The shrubs are not thick enough to slow you in most places
[Wed Oct 2 20:13:03 2013] : Andrei: ooc a shrubbery? How high? Ni-level?
[Wed Oct 2 20:13:19 2013] : DM: The light level is low due to the canopy above
[Wed Oct 2 20:13:47 2013] : DM: Perception
[Wed Oct 2 20:13:55 2013] : Mary: ooc It doesn't slow me down at all
[Wed Oct 2 20:13:57 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(9) + 12] = 21 (25 Undead, 23 Animals) (All +4 when in a forest, +2 when on the plains)
[Wed Oct 2 20:14:00 2013] : Linden: Perception: [1d20(18) + 9] = 27
[Wed Oct 2 20:14:06 2013] : Andrei: Perception: [1d20(10) + 13] = 23
[Wed Oct 2 20:14:07 2013] : DM: After about 5 more minutes walk...
[Wed Oct 2 20:14:33 2013] : Mardram: Perception: [1d20(8) + 6] = 14
[Wed Oct 2 20:15:30 2013] : Andrei: Andrei whispers "Look who's coming this way!"
[Wed Oct 2 20:15:48 2013] : Mary: Mary looks
[Wed Oct 2 20:15:52 2013] : Andrei: Andrei points out a camouflaged man approaching
[Wed Oct 2 20:16:12 2013] : Mardram: Mardram tries to look descretely
[Wed Oct 2 20:16:35 2013] : Mary: Mary steps aside and tries to disappear in the shrubbery
[Wed Oct 2 20:16:37 2013] : Mary: Stealth: [1d20(8) + 18] = 26 (30 in a forest, 30 in tall grass, 28 in hilly or rocky areas, 28 when on the plains)
[Wed Oct 2 20:17:12 2013] : DM: The man approaches, still visible only to Linden and Andrei
[Wed Oct 2 20:17:38 2013] : DM: And Mary
[Wed Oct 2 20:17:56 2013] : Andrei: Andrei stands where he is, but prepares to draw a dagger
[Wed Oct 2 20:18:06 2013] : Linden: "Hey there! Hold a moment."
[Wed Oct 2 20:18:14 2013] : Ranger: "Hail friends"
[Wed Oct 2 20:18:34 2013] : Linden: "What's going on? The forest is burning and there are monsters about."
[Wed Oct 2 20:18:45 2013] : Ranger: He skirts into full view, and pulls down his hood
[Wed Oct 2 20:18:57 2013] : Ranger: It's the same ranger from earlier
[Wed Oct 2 20:19:07 2013] : Ranger: He raises his hands and approaches
[Wed Oct 2 20:19:10 2013] : Andrei: ooc is this the one who guided us to the druid camp?
[Wed Oct 2 20:19:25 2013] : Mardram: "Oh, I couldn't see you at all until now"
[Wed Oct 2 20:19:27 2013] : Mary: Mary steps out from the shrubbery
[Wed Oct 2 20:19:38 2013] : Mardram: ooc hes the one who told us about the attack
[Wed Oct 2 20:19:55 2013] : Ranger: ooc He popped up 10 minutes or so ago in game time
[Wed Oct 2 20:20:08 2013] : Ranger: "I bring news!
[Wed Oct 2 20:20:17 2013] : Mary: "Let's hear it, please"
[Wed Oct 2 20:20:36 2013] : Ranger: "The druid camp is attacked"
[Wed Oct 2 20:20:44 2013] : Ranger: He looks a liitle panicked
[Wed Oct 2 20:20:57 2013] : Ranger: "I've never seen anything like it"
[Wed Oct 2 20:21:14 2013] : Ranger: "More flaming skeletons, some horrible shadow creatures"
[Wed Oct 2 20:21:14 2013] : Andrei: "Half-orcs and orcs? With wyverns?"
[Wed Oct 2 20:21:17 2013] : Mary: "We'd better get there quickly then"
[Wed Oct 2 20:21:29 2013] : Andrei: "Should we not ride?"
[Wed Oct 2 20:21:34 2013] : Ranger: "Beasts coming out of the ground like mud"
[Wed Oct 2 20:22:08 2013] : Ranger: "There were humanoids too, yes. Though I could not say what type from my distance"
[Wed Oct 2 20:22:19 2013] : Andrei: "Lead us on, as fast as you can."
[Wed Oct 2 20:22:40 2013] : Mardram: ooc brb
[Wed Oct 2 20:22:46 2013] : Ranger: "I came to bring news, I must return my own way..."
[Wed Oct 2 20:22:59 2013] : Ranger: "Let me tell you what I know"
[Wed Oct 2 20:24:01 2013] : Ranger: "To the North-West of the camp, there are shadow creatures, difficult to see but deadly"
[Wed Oct 2 20:24:30 2013] : Mardram: ooc back
[Wed Oct 2 20:24:45 2013] : Ranger: "To the North-East, more of the skeletons that I fought, flaming and explosive"
[Wed Oct 2 20:25:05 2013] : Mary: "Right"
[Wed Oct 2 20:25:56 2013] : Ranger: "I caught sight of some of the other people attacking to the South West, it was difficult to see, though one had many reflections"
[Wed Oct 2 20:26:37 2013] : Linden: Knowledge: Arcana: [1d20(19) + 18] = 37
[Wed Oct 2 20:26:38 2013] : Mardram: "Reflections?"
[Wed Oct 2 20:26:50 2013] : Ranger: "To the South-East, creatures coming out of the ground, engulfing people in their mud"
[Wed Oct 2 20:26:55 2013] : Linden: Does that description remind me of anything?
[Wed Oct 2 20:26:57 2013] : Andrei: ooc Knowledge: Metagaming :)
[Wed Oct 2 20:27:13 2013] : Mary: Knowledge Nature: [1d20(2) + 11] = 13 (15 Animals)
[Wed Oct 2 20:27:16 2013] : Mary: Knowledge Dungeoneering: [1d20(4) + 11] = 15
[Wed Oct 2 20:27:37 2013] : Linden: "A wizard most likely, One with illusion magicks."
[Wed Oct 2 20:27:38 2013] : Mary: Mary tries to think of what some of those creatures can be
[Wed Oct 2 20:28:31 2013] : Ranger: Mary doesn't recognise anything
[Wed Oct 2 20:28:52 2013] : Ranger: "There may be other things, and obviously we're fighting back..."
[Wed Oct 2 20:29:00 2013] : Andrei: "What's the best way to fight the shadow creatures?"
[Wed Oct 2 20:29:02 2013] : Andrei: Knowledge (Untrained): [1d20(9) + 2] = 11
[Wed Oct 2 20:29:39 2013] : Ranger: "I saw master Cedarleaf become a huge air elemental, and engulf some creatures, but then I was ordered back to you by master Ki"
[Wed Oct 2 20:30:35 2013] : Ranger: "You'll begin to encounter more creatures within 3 minutes of here"
[Wed Oct 2 20:31:07 2013] : Ranger: "it's possible you could get to the centre of the camp without a fight, but the way may be blocked by now"
[Wed Oct 2 20:31:26 2013] : Ranger: "Do you have any questions before I leave you?"
[Wed Oct 2 20:32:33 2013] : Linden: "No."
[Wed Oct 2 20:32:45 2013] : Mary: "No, I don't"
[Wed Oct 2 20:32:45 2013] : Andrei: "Not I."
[Wed Oct 2 20:32:53 2013] : Mardram: "No"
[Wed Oct 2 20:33:40 2013] : Mardram: "Before we continue, is anyone injured?"
[Wed Oct 2 20:33:51 2013] : Linden: "So, east or west. I favour west I think."
[Wed Oct 2 20:33:55 2013] : Ranger: "Then I must away. I am messenger, and must deliver strategic instructions to our folk"
[Wed Oct 2 20:34:07 2013] : Linden: ooc down 8
[Wed Oct 2 20:34:12 2013] : Mary: "I'm a bit hurt, Mardram"
[Wed Oct 2 20:34:22 2013] : Mary: HP Status 56 out of 67.
[Wed Oct 2 20:34:28 2013] : Ranger: He turns and leaves at a hustle, blending into the trees in short order
[Wed Oct 2 20:34:33 2013] : Mardram: Mardram waves the wand and restores [1d8(2) + 1] = 3HP.
[Wed Oct 2 20:34:34 2013] : Mardram: Mardram waves the wand and restores [1d8(4) + 1] = 5HP.
[Wed Oct 2 20:34:38 2013] : Mardram: Mardram waves the wand and restores [1d8(8) + 1] = 9HP.
[Wed Oct 2 20:34:57 2013] : Mardram: ooc I'm down 4
[Wed Oct 2 20:35:17 2013] : Mary: ooc So who's getting what?
[Wed Oct 2 20:35:50 2013] : Mardram: ooc cast in order of Hp updates, linden gets first 2 casts
[Wed Oct 2 20:36:02 2013] : Linden: ooc ta
[Wed Oct 2 20:36:13 2013] : Mardram: ooc Mary gets 9
[Wed Oct 2 20:36:17 2013] : Mardram: ooc and I get...
[Wed Oct 2 20:36:20 2013] : Mardram: Mardram waves the wand and restores [1d8(2) + 1] = 3HP.
[Wed Oct 2 20:36:36 2013] : Mardram: Healing: Regain 3 HP. [Wed Oct 2 20:36:56 2013] : Mardram: ooc Mardram takes a few seconds to re-connect his lifelinks
[Wed Oct 2 20:37:06 2013] : Mary: "Thank you"
[Wed Oct 2 20:37:18 2013] : Mary: Healing: Regain 9 HP. [Wed Oct 2 20:37:40 2013] : Mardram: ooc 5hp at the start of your turn unless you are down less than that
[Wed Oct 2 20:38:31 2013] : Ranger: Bearing? Down the path, then West, or??
[Wed Oct 2 20:39:13 2013] : Mardram: "To be honest, I'm a little lost in the forest. Anyone know which way to go?"
[Wed Oct 2 20:39:18 2013] : Andrei: Andrei turns to the West, and he stumbles briefly as his eyes glaze over
[Wed Oct 2 20:41:38 2013] : Mary: ooc Going through the woods, towards the fighyinh noises
[Wed Oct 2 20:41:46 2013] : Mary: fighting, that is
[Wed Oct 2 20:42:10 2013] : Mary: Mary holds out her hand and steadies Andrei
[Wed Oct 2 20:42:19 2013] : Mary: "What's wrong?"
[Wed Oct 2 20:42:33 2013] : Andrei: "Hmm? Oh, nothing's wrong. Just seeing what I can see."
[Wed Oct 2 20:42:34 2013] : Mardram: "Whats going on?"
[Wed Oct 2 20:42:51 2013] : Mary: "What do you mean?"
[Wed Oct 2 20:43:18 2013] : Andrei: "Just... look, we'd better keep quiet. There's trouble up ahead."
[Wed Oct 2 20:43:43 2013] : Mardram: "You think we're close?"
[Wed Oct 2 20:44:11 2013] : Andrei: "Closer than I want to be, that's for sure, but we don't have a choice."
[Wed Oct 2 20:44:41 2013] : Mary: "I'll take a look"
[Wed Oct 2 20:44:44 2013] : Mardram: Bless: Level 1 - Mardram and all allies within a 50-ft. burst gain +1 Morale bonus on attack rolls and saves against fear for 8 minutes.
[Wed Oct 2 20:44:52 2013] : Mary: Mary heads of, quietly
[Wed Oct 2 20:45:02 2013] : Mary: Stealth: [1d20(3) + 18] = 21 (25 in a forest, 25 in tall grass, 23 in hilly or rocky areas, 23 when on the plains)
[Wed Oct 2 20:45:05 2013] : Andrei: Andrei does his best to keep silent
[Wed Oct 2 20:45:07 2013] : Andrei: Stealth: [1d20(11) + 14] = 25
[Wed Oct 2 20:45:23 2013] : Mardram: Mardram hangs back
[Wed Oct 2 20:46:15 2013] : Andrei: "Undead nearby."
[Wed Oct 2 20:46:16 2013] : Linden: Linden waits
[Wed Oct 2 20:47:00 2013] : Ranger: GAME PAUSE
[Wed Oct 2 20:47:09 2013] : Ranger: I need to do something with the map
[Wed Oct 2 20:55:02 2013] : Mardram: ooc whats happening?
[Wed Oct 2 20:55:11 2013] : Ranger: OK, sorry
[Wed Oct 2 20:55:14 2013] : Ranger: Needed a map
[Wed Oct 2 20:55:40 2013] : Mardram: ooc ok, was starting to think my connection was gone :)
[Wed Oct 2 20:55:45 2013] : Andrei: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 2 20:57:26 2013] : Andrei: ooc My map just tells me it's fetching.
[Wed Oct 2 20:57:28 2013] : Ranger: Can anyone see that map?
[Wed Oct 2 20:57:39 2013] : Mary: Not me
[Wed Oct 2 20:57:39 2013] : Andrei: ooc there we go
[Wed Oct 2 20:57:43 2013] : Mardram: ooc took a while, but its there now
[Wed Oct 2 20:58:02 2013] : Mary: It's here :)
[Wed Oct 2 20:58:03 2013] : Linden: ooc I see map
[Wed Oct 2 20:58:12 2013] : Ranger: OK, ignore the half trees
[Wed Oct 2 20:58:23 2013] : Ranger: Sorry for the wait
[Wed Oct 2 20:58:27 2013] : Ranger: GAME RESUME
[Wed Oct 2 20:59:01 2013] : Ranger: You've made your way to the North-West, and Andrei has called a halt
[Wed Oct 2 21:00:09 2013] : Andrei: "There's some dangerous undead just to the south."
[Wed Oct 2 21:00:16 2013] : Andrei: "Keep hidden and keep ready."
[Wed Oct 2 21:00:32 2013] : Andrei: Andrei melts into the shadows
[Wed Oct 2 21:00:34 2013] : Andrei: Stealth: [1d20(10) + 14] = 24
[Wed Oct 2 21:00:46 2013] : Ranger: Stealth: [1d20(7) + 20] = 27 (+4 in dim light, -4 in bright light)
[Wed Oct 2 21:00:53 2013] : Ranger: oops
[Wed Oct 2 21:01:02 2013] : Mary: Mary looks around her as she creeps closer
[Wed Oct 2 21:01:06 2013] : Mary: Stealth: [1d20(8) + 22] = 30 (34 in tall grass, 32 in hilly or rocky areas)
[Wed Oct 2 21:01:07 2013] : Ranger: Perception checks
[Wed Oct 2 21:01:13 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(18) + 16] = 34 (38 Undead, 36 Animals)
[Wed Oct 2 21:01:15 2013] : Mardram: Perception: [1d20(20) + 6] = 26
[Wed Oct 2 21:01:27 2013] : Andrei: Perception: [1d20(15) + 12] = 27
[Wed Oct 2 21:01:28 2013] : Linden: Perception: [1d20(1) + 9] = 10
[Wed Oct 2 21:02:10 2013] : Mary: ooc Forest now incorporated in Stealth and Perception
[Wed Oct 2 21:02:14 2013] : Ranger: Mary can see two indistinct shadowy creatures
[Wed Oct 2 21:02:25 2013] : Ranger: No-one else can see them
[Wed Oct 2 21:02:50 2013] : Mary: Mary motions people to be quiet and points at the shadows
[Wed Oct 2 21:03:34 2013] : Ranger: A humanoid rushes them and attacks
[Wed Oct 2 21:03:46 2013] : DM: Initiative
[Wed Oct 2 21:03:50 2013] : Andrei: Initiative: [1d20(9) + 3] = 12
[Wed Oct 2 21:03:52 2013] : Linden: Initiative: [1d20(3) + 6] = 9
[Wed Oct 2 21:03:52 2013] : Mardram: Initiative: [1d20(11) + 8] = 19
[Wed Oct 2 21:04:08 2013] : Mary: Initiative: [1d20(18) + 8] = 26 (+4 when in a forest, +2 when on the plains)
[Wed Oct 2 21:04:20 2013] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(6) + 5] = 11
[Wed Oct 2 21:04:38 2013] : Mary: ooc What does the humanoid look like?
[Wed Oct 2 21:05:32 2013] : DM: The humanoid is wearing dun clothing, he looks like he's a druid or ranger
[Wed Oct 2 21:06:02 2013] : DM: Mary?
[Wed Oct 2 21:07:57 2013] : Mary: Quitly: "I don't know who to attack, the shadows or that person"
[Wed Oct 2 21:08:07 2013] : Mary: Quietly
[Wed Oct 2 21:08:24 2013] : Linden: "Attack the undead!"
[Wed Oct 2 21:08:41 2013] : Mary: Mary shoots at a shadow
[Wed Oct 2 21:08:43 2013] : Mardram: "Yes!"
[Wed Oct 2 21:08:49 2013] : Mary: +2 Longbow: [1d20(10) + 14] = 24, Damage: [1d8(6) + 3] = 9 HP.
[Wed Oct 2 21:09:12 2013] : Mary: ooc First arrow only
[Wed Oct 2 21:09:18 2013] : DM: ooc what's your range increment?
[Wed Oct 2 21:09:53 2013] : DM: And are you moving?
[Wed Oct 2 21:10:36 2013] : Mary: ooc 100 ft and I can't see any enemies on the map, so I don't even know where we are relative to them
[Wed Oct 2 21:10:44 2013] : Mardram: ooc scroll down
[Wed Oct 2 21:10:51 2013] : Andrei: ooc scroll to follow the lines :)
[Wed Oct 2 21:10:59 2013] : DM: ooc scroll to the top of the green and to the left
[Wed Oct 2 21:11:44 2013] : Mary: ooc So yeah, move first and shoot once
[Wed Oct 2 21:12:18 2013] : DM: ooc can you move your mini please?
[Wed Oct 2 21:12:38 2013] : DM: Thanks
[Wed Oct 2 21:12:51 2013] : Mary: ooc Sorry, map problems (in drawing mode, not moving mode) :(
[Wed Oct 2 21:13:26 2013] : Mary: And shooting once and done
[Wed Oct 2 21:13:44 2013] : DM: OK, it's a hit... It shreds a little of the shadow
[Wed Oct 2 21:13:52 2013] : DM: Mardram?
[Wed Oct 2 21:14:13 2013] : Mardram: ooc has Marys shot helped me see them at all?
[Wed Oct 2 21:14:20 2013] : DM: No
[Wed Oct 2 21:15:09 2013] : Mardram: Mardram moves forward after Mary and tries to see what she's shooting at
[Wed Oct 2 21:15:39 2013] : Mardram: ooc although I rolled a 20 last time and couldn't see them
[Wed Oct 2 21:15:56 2013] : Mardram: Perception: [1d20(16) + 6] = 22
[Wed Oct 2 21:16:29 2013] : DM: Mardram still can't see them
[Wed Oct 2 21:16:31 2013] : Mardram: Unable to see the enemy Mardram summons some help
[Wed Oct 2 21:16:34 2013] : Mardram: Summon Monster III: Level 3 - Mardram begins a Summon spell.
[Wed Oct 2 21:16:38 2013] : Mardram: Done
[Wed Oct 2 21:16:43 2013] : DM: Andrei?
[Wed Oct 2 21:17:27 2013] : Andrei: Andrei sneaks around the edge of the battlefield
[Wed Oct 2 21:17:30 2013] : Andrei: Stealth: [1d20(10) + 14] = 24
[Wed Oct 2 21:18:01 2013] : DM: Done?
[Wed Oct 2 21:18:19 2013] : Andrei: done
[Wed Oct 2 21:19:13 2013] : DM: The shadows close for attack
[Wed Oct 2 21:19:32 2013] : DM: A on the other guy
[Wed Oct 2 21:19:37 2013] : DM: Incorporeal touch: [1d20(16) + 11] = 27; Hit: [1d8(5)] = 5 Str damage
[Wed Oct 2 21:19:39 2013] : Mary: ooc Just wondering: does Glitterdust do anything against incorporeal beings?
[Wed Oct 2 21:19:55 2013] : DM: Nothing physical affects them
[Wed Oct 2 21:20:06 2013] : DM: There is no corporeal form to land on
[Wed Oct 2 21:20:20 2013] : Mary: ooc That's what I thought
[Wed Oct 2 21:20:50 2013] : DM: The other guy screams, it's a terrible sound of agony
[Wed Oct 2 21:21:00 2013] : DM: Fly: [1d20(8) + 15] = 23
[Wed Oct 2 21:21:16 2013] : DM: B floats to the person who just shot her
[Wed Oct 2 21:21:25 2013] : DM: Incorporeal touch: [1d20(4) + 11] = 15; Hit: [1d8(4)] = 4 Str damage
[Wed Oct 2 21:21:33 2013] : DM: Vs Touch AC
[Wed Oct 2 21:21:54 2013] : Mary: ooc That's a hit
[Wed Oct 2 21:22:19 2013] : DM: It's tendril arm wafts coldly through your body
[Wed Oct 2 21:22:34 2013] : DM: The other guy attacks back
[Wed Oct 2 21:23:22 2013] : DM: Falchion - Power attack: (Furious focus)
[Wed Oct 2 21:23:48 2013] : DM: Despite his weakness he hits it hard
[Wed Oct 2 21:23:53 2013] : DM: Linden?
[Wed Oct 2 21:24:52 2013] : Linden: Linden moves closer and shoots.
[Wed Oct 2 21:25:10 2013] : Linden: Repeating Crossbow, Mark I (+1, seeking): [1d20(19) + 7] = 26; Hit: [1d8(2) + 1] = 3 damage.
Critical threat: [1d20(18) + 7] = 25; Hit: [3 + 1d8(8) + 1] = 12 damage

[Wed Oct 2 21:25:50 2013] : Linden: Done
[Wed Oct 2 21:26:02 2013] : DM: Linden scores a hit, but the accuracy of the shot does not seem to make much difference
[Wed Oct 2 21:26:26 2013] : DM: Mary?
[Wed Oct 2 21:26:42 2013] : Mary: Mary steps back and shoots
[Wed Oct 2 21:26:45 2013] : DM: ooc They are visible if you have line of sight
[Wed Oct 2 21:26:57 2013] : Mary: +2 Longbow MS + RS: Mary takes 2 extra arrows and shoots (Manyshot + Rapid shot)
[Wed Oct 2 21:27:14 2013] : Mary: Done
[Wed Oct 2 21:27:36 2013] : Mary: ooc At B of course
[Wed Oct 2 21:27:57 2013] : Linden: ooc Incorporeal creatures take 50% damage from magic weapons.
[Wed Oct 2 21:28:02 2013] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Oct 2 21:28:21 2013] : DM: ooc but are immune to crits
[Wed Oct 2 21:28:57 2013] : DM: Mardram?
[Wed Oct 2 21:29:13 2013] : Mardram: Lantern Archon: Mardram completes his Summon Monster III spell - Augmented Lantern Archon (AC 15, 17 HP, DR 10/Evil, CMD 8, CMB-2, Fly 60 ft (perfect)) lasts for 8 rounds. Immune: Electricity, Petrification
[Wed Oct 2 21:29:15 2013] : Mary: ooc Just because there's no heart to aim at?
[Wed Oct 2 21:29:33 2013] : Mardram: ooc could you send me a could of summon markers?
[Wed Oct 2 21:29:37 2013] : Mardram: ooc couple
[Wed Oct 2 21:29:54 2013] : Mardram: ooc so, undead?
[Wed Oct 2 21:30:02 2013] : DM: Yes
[Wed Oct 2 21:30:12 2013] : Mardram: ooc susceptible to light?
[Wed Oct 2 21:30:18 2013] : DM: You could do a Knowledge religion ;-)
[Wed Oct 2 21:30:19 2013] : Mardram: ooc or sensitve?
[Wed Oct 2 21:30:32 2013] : Mardram: ooc Its only for the damage roll
[Wed Oct 2 21:30:35 2013] : DM: Neither
[Wed Oct 2 21:30:47 2013] : Mardram: Aura of Menace: Lantern Archon gives off a menacing aura: DC 13 Will . -2 on Attack, AC & Saves for 24 hours or until they successfully hit the archon that generated the aura. A creature that has resisted or broken the effect cannot be affected again by the same archon's aura for 24 hours.
[Wed Oct 2 21:31:02 2013] : DM: Will: [1d20(17) + 5] = 22
[Wed Oct 2 21:31:03 2013] : Mardram: ooc thats not the attack btw, just an aura
[Wed Oct 2 21:31:08 2013] : Mardram: Light Ray: Ray #1: [1d20(18) + 3] = 21 Ranged Touch (30ft); Damage: [1d6(5)] = 5 HP
Ray #2:[1d20(5) + 3] = 8 Ranged Touch (30ft); Damage: [1d6(5)] = 5 HP [Wed Oct 2 21:31:20 2013] : Mardram: ooc on B
[Wed Oct 2 21:31:36 2013] : DM: One hit
[Wed Oct 2 21:31:39 2013] : Mardram: Mardram also casts a spell in B's direction
[Wed Oct 2 21:31:43 2013] : DM: ooc is that at 50%??
[Wed Oct 2 21:31:47 2013] : Mardram: Searing Light - Level 3 - Deals [8d6(1,6,4,6,4,1,1,1)] = 24 damage, 140 ft range.)
[Wed Oct 2 21:31:57 2013] : DM: Touch attack
[Wed Oct 2 21:32:25 2013] : DM: ooc only force is 100% effective I think
[Wed Oct 2 21:32:35 2013] : DM: Touch attack please Mardram
[Wed Oct 2 21:32:43 2013] : Mardram: oco sorry, thought I had a node for it
[Wed Oct 2 21:32:48 2013] : Linden: ooc incorporeal attacks and force do 100% damage only
[Wed Oct 2 21:33:03 2013] : DM: ooc Thanks David
[Wed Oct 2 21:33:12 2013] : DM: 1d20 + dex + bab
[Wed Oct 2 21:33:16 2013] : Mary: ooc Combat Manoeuvre is touch attack
[Wed Oct 2 21:33:33 2013] : DM: I need ranged
[Wed Oct 2 21:33:34 2013] : Mary: ooc Oops, I was wrong
[Wed Oct 2 21:34:04 2013] : Mardram: ooc 1 second
[Wed Oct 2 21:34:10 2013] : Linden: ooc also undead are not immune to critical hits in Pathfinder, oozes are one of the few monsters that are.
[Wed Oct 2 21:34:25 2013] : DM: It's incorporeal, they are immune
[Wed Oct 2 21:34:41 2013] : Mardram: [1d20(14) + 8] = 22
[Wed Oct 2 21:34:53 2013] : DM: Hit
[Wed Oct 2 21:35:10 2013] : Mardram: Done
[Wed Oct 2 21:35:17 2013] : DM: Andrei?
[Wed Oct 2 21:35:36 2013] : Linden: ooc ah yes, the MM and the CR disagree. My mistake.
[Wed Oct 2 21:36:07 2013] : DM: ooc no problem, I checked after last week's debacle
[Wed Oct 2 21:36:12 2013] : DM: ooc :-)
[Wed Oct 2 21:36:16 2013] : Mary: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 2 21:36:19 2013] : Mardram: ooc heh
[Wed Oct 2 21:36:21 2013] : Andrei: Andrei realises the shadowy nature of the enemy and decides to abandon his original plan
[Wed Oct 2 21:36:34 2013] : Linden: ooc I was trying to help you out... and getting it wrong :(
[Wed Oct 2 21:36:45 2013] : Andrei: Andrei walks through the forest, standing upright and proud, and brandishes the symbol of Makash
[Wed Oct 2 21:36:54 2013] : DM: ooc it's still appreciated :-)
[Wed Oct 2 21:37:02 2013] : Andrei: "Begone! Beast, despoiler! Back to the darkness!"
[Wed Oct 2 21:37:08 2013] : Andrei: Bluff: [1d20(16) + 24] = 40
[Wed Oct 2 21:37:17 2013] : Mardram: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 2 21:37:21 2013] : Andrei: ooc it might not work, but it's that or 1d4 damage - halved.
[Wed Oct 2 21:37:24 2013] : Andrei: ooc done.
[Wed Oct 2 21:37:25 2013] : Mary: ooc You were right about undead, David, and Craig was right about incorporeals
[Wed Oct 2 21:37:27 2013] : DM: ooc errrr!
[Wed Oct 2 21:37:51 2013] : Mary: ooc Like your bluff
[Wed Oct 2 21:38:03 2013] : Andrei: ooc I only just made up the idea...
[Wed Oct 2 21:38:11 2013] : DM: The beast is temporarily cowed, and moves away
[Wed Oct 2 21:38:51 2013] : Mardram: ooc wow
[Wed Oct 2 21:39:18 2013] : ** Mardram found the F2 macro key **
[Wed Oct 2 21:39:37 2013] : DM: A attacks the other guy again
[Wed Oct 2 21:39:41 2013] : DM: Incorporeal touch: [1d20(11) + 11] = 22; Hit: [1d8(5)] = 5 Str damage
[Wed Oct 2 21:40:04 2013] : DM: He groans as it hits, then valiantly tries to attack back
[Wed Oct 2 21:40:27 2013] : DM: Falchion - Power attack: (Furious focus)
[Wed Oct 2 21:41:11 2013] : DM: He fails to hit in his weakened state, but only Mary can see this playing out
[Wed Oct 2 21:41:24 2013] : DM: Linden?
[Wed Oct 2 21:41:45 2013] : Linden: Liden moves and casts haste on everyone.
[Wed Oct 2 21:42:26 2013] : Linden: ooc +1 dodge bonus to AC, +1 to attack, +30' speed. extra attack in a full attack.
[Wed Oct 2 21:42:29 2013] : Linden: Done.
[Wed Oct 2 21:42:34 2013] : DM: Mary?
[Wed Oct 2 21:43:39 2013] : Mary: Mary takes a step to have a slightly better line of sight and shoots at A
[Wed Oct 2 21:43:47 2013] : Mary: +2 Longbow MS + RS: Mary takes 2 extra arrows and shoots (Manyshot + Rapid shot)
[Wed Oct 2 21:44:01 2013] : DM: ooc hasted
[Wed Oct 2 21:44:24 2013] : Mary: ooc You are so right :)
[Wed Oct 2 21:44:32 2013] : Mary: +2 Longbow MS + RS, Haste: Mary takes 3 extra arrows and shoots (Manyshot + Rapid shot + Haste)
[Wed Oct 2 21:45:01 2013] : Mary: Done
[Wed Oct 2 21:45:31 2013] : Mary: ooc -1 to attacks and damage, no Point blank shot from here
[Wed Oct 2 21:46:04 2013] : DM: 3 hits teat shreds, but again it doesn't seem to do huge amounts of damage
[Wed Oct 2 21:46:14 2013] : DM: tear
[Wed Oct 2 21:46:18 2013] : DM: Mardram?
[Wed Oct 2 21:47:15 2013] : Mardram: Mardram moves forward to see what else is going on
[Wed Oct 2 21:47:45 2013] : Mardram: Against A
[Wed Oct 2 21:47:47 2013] : Mardram: Searing Light - Level 3 - Deals [8d6(4,3,1,5,2,3,5,6)] = 29 damage, 140 ft range.)
[Wed Oct 2 21:47:51 2013] : Mardram: Ranged Touch: [1d20(1) + 9] = 10
[Wed Oct 2 21:48:07 2013] : Mardram: Aura of Menace: Lantern Archon gives off a menacing aura: DC 13 Will . -2 on Attack, AC & Saves for 24 hours or until they successfully hit the archon that generated the aura. A creature that has resisted or broken the effect cannot be affected again by the same archon's aura for 24 hours.
[Wed Oct 2 21:48:16 2013] : DM: The beam(s) of light veer of course
[Wed Oct 2 21:48:29 2013] : Mardram: Light Ray: Ray #1: [1d20(7) + 3] = 10 Ranged Touch (30ft); Damage: [1d6(2)] = 2 HP
Ray #2:[1d20(16) + 3] = 19 Ranged Touch (30ft); Damage: [1d6(5)] = 5 HP [Wed Oct 2 21:48:35 2013] : DM: Will: [1d20(13) + 5] = 18
[Wed Oct 2 21:48:45 2013] : Mardram: Done
[Wed Oct 2 21:49:02 2013] : DM: One hit
[Wed Oct 2 21:49:11 2013] : DM: Andrei?
[Wed Oct 2 21:49:48 2013] : Andrei: Andrei moves as fast as Linden's spell permits, and slashes at A
[Wed Oct 2 21:50:00 2013] : Andrei: Acid Dagger - Single Attack:
[Wed Oct 2 21:50:08 2013] : DM: Miss
[Wed Oct 2 21:50:09 2013] : Andrei: ooc done, and blast it!
[Wed Oct 2 21:50:58 2013] : DM: Shadow A, shakes off it's fear of the bogus symbol and returns to the attack
[Wed Oct 2 21:51:10 2013] : DM: Fly: [1d20(18) + 15] = 33
[Wed Oct 2 21:51:29 2013] : DM: It swoops from the trees on Linden
[Wed Oct 2 21:51:34 2013] : DM: Incorporeal touch: [1d20(16) + 11] = 27; Hit: [1d8(2)] = 2 Str damage
[Wed Oct 2 21:52:08 2013] : DM: Shadow b, keeps up its attack on the weakened ranger, knowing his end is near
[Wed Oct 2 21:52:14 2013] : DM: Incorporeal touch: [1d20(9) + 11] = 20; Hit: [1d8(8)] = 8 Str damage
[Wed Oct 2 21:52:50 2013] : DM: He tries to attack back
[Wed Oct 2 21:53:05 2013] : DM: But can barely lift his falchion
[Wed Oct 2 21:53:08 2013] : DM: Falchion - Power attack: (Furious focus)
[Wed Oct 2 21:53:30 2013] : DM: He manages to hit, then steps away, exhausted
[Wed Oct 2 21:53:41 2013] : DM: Mary?
[Wed Oct 2 21:53:55 2013] : Linden: ooc me?
[Wed Oct 2 21:54:05 2013] : DM: Sorry, yes
[Wed Oct 2 21:54:11 2013] : DM: You took 2 str damage
[Wed Oct 2 21:54:33 2013] : Linden: Linden steps back and blasts the shadow with 4 magic missiles.
[Wed Oct 2 21:54:38 2013] : Linden: [4d4(1,2,4,2) + 4] = 13
[Wed Oct 2 21:54:45 2013] : Linden: Done
[Wed Oct 2 21:54:48 2013] : Linden: [1d8(2)] = 2
[Wed Oct 2 21:54:55 2013] : Linden: ooc magic missles is force damage
[Wed Oct 2 21:55:14 2013] : DM: The bolts of pure force blast the creature, visibly damaging its form
[Wed Oct 2 21:55:34 2013] : DM: It's looking quite wispy
[Wed Oct 2 21:55:44 2013] : DM: Mary?
[Wed Oct 2 21:55:47 2013] : Mary: Mary once again turns her attention on B, hoping to finish it off
[Wed Oct 2 21:55:53 2013] : Mary: +2 Longbow MS + RS, Haste: Mary takes 3 extra arrows and shoots (Manyshot + Rapid shot + Haste)
[Wed Oct 2 21:56:31 2013] : Mary: Done
[Wed Oct 2 21:57:09 2013] : DM: The shadow dissolves into nothingness with a high pitched shriek of vain fury
[Wed Oct 2 21:57:14 2013] : DM: Mardram?
[Wed Oct 2 21:57:22 2013] : Mardram: Light Ray: Ray #1: [1d20(16) + 3] = 19 Ranged Touch (30ft); Damage: [1d6(5)] = 5 HP
Ray #2:[1d20(8) + 3] = 11 Ranged Touch (30ft); Damage: [1d6(1)] = 1 HP [Wed Oct 2 21:58:10 2013] : DM: One hit
[Wed Oct 2 21:58:18 2013] : Mardram: Searing Light - Level 3 - Deals [8d6(1,2,6,6,6,3,6,2)] = 32 damage, 140 ft range.)
[Wed Oct 2 21:58:23 2013] : Mardram: Ranged Touch: [1d20(2) + 9] = 11
[Wed Oct 2 21:58:30 2013] : DM: Miss
[Wed Oct 2 21:58:51 2013] : DM: That's a ray?
[Wed Oct 2 21:58:54 2013] : DM: [1d20(12)] = 12
[Wed Oct 2 21:59:04 2013] : Mardram: oco yes
[Wed Oct 2 21:59:06 2013] : DM: You narrowly miss searing Andrei
[Wed Oct 2 21:59:17 2013] : Mardram: Done
[Wed Oct 2 21:59:25 2013] : DM: Andrei?
[Wed Oct 2 22:00:02 2013] : Andrei: Andrei ducks away from the ray, and steps back from the shadow.
[Wed Oct 2 22:00:23 2013] : Andrei: He brandishes the symbol again, and does his very best commanding voice.
[Wed Oct 2 22:00:31 2013] : Andrei: "Do not trouble me again!"
[Wed Oct 2 22:00:35 2013] : Andrei: Bluff: [1d20(8) + 24] = 32
[Wed Oct 2 22:00:38 2013] : Andrei: ooc done
[Wed Oct 2 22:01:19 2013] : DM: This shadow is unimpressed with your shenanigans
[Wed Oct 2 22:02:13 2013] : DM: It swoops on Andrei, as if in wrath
[Wed Oct 2 22:02:21 2013] : DM: Incorporeal touch: [1d20(6) + 11] = 17; Hit: [1d8(8)] = 8 Str damage
[Wed Oct 2 22:02:32 2013] : DM: ooc Touch AC?
[Wed Oct 2 22:02:36 2013] : DM: +1 for haste
[Wed Oct 2 22:02:42 2013] : Andrei: ooc 16
[Wed Oct 2 22:02:49 2013] : Andrei: ooc nooo!
[Wed Oct 2 22:03:18 2013] : DM: ooc Sorry, but I just laughed
[Wed Oct 2 22:03:22 2013] : Mardram: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 2 22:03:23 2013] : Andrei: Andrei turns paler than usual
[Wed Oct 2 22:03:42 2013] : DM: The ranger regains his courage and resumes his attack
[Wed Oct 2 22:04:00 2013] : Mary: ooc 8? You had to roll an 8 against Andrei, hadn't you? ;)
[Wed Oct 2 22:04:05 2013] : DM: Falchion:
[Wed Oct 2 22:04:11 2013] : DM: He misses
[Wed Oct 2 22:04:20 2013] : DM: Linden?
[Wed Oct 2 22:05:00 2013] : Linden: Not really a great set of spells left.
[Wed Oct 2 22:05:10 2013] : Linden: Linden moves and shoots.
[Wed Oct 2 22:05:16 2013] : Linden: Repeating Crossbow, Mark I (+1, seeking): [1d20(2) + 7] = 9; Hit: [1d8(5) + 1] = 6 damage.
[Wed Oct 2 22:05:27 2013] : DM: Miss
[Wed Oct 2 22:05:30 2013] : Linden: Done.
[Wed Oct 2 22:05:32 2013] : DM: Mary?
[Wed Oct 2 22:05:44 2013] : Mary: Mary shoots again
[Wed Oct 2 22:05:51 2013] : Mary: +2 Longbow MS + RS, Haste: Mary takes 3 extra arrows and shoots (Manyshot + Rapid shot + Haste)
[Wed Oct 2 22:06:01 2013] : Mary: Done
[Wed Oct 2 22:06:04 2013] : DM: ooc I assume you have some form of shooting past all of your freinds feat?
[Wed Oct 2 22:06:10 2013] : DM: ooc friends
[Wed Oct 2 22:06:18 2013] : Mary: ooc Precise shot
[Wed Oct 2 22:07:01 2013] : Mary: ooc So no penalties for shooting into melee
[Wed Oct 2 22:07:16 2013] : DM: OK, 3 hits, but again not much damage
[Wed Oct 2 22:07:20 2013] : DM: Mardram?
[Wed Oct 2 22:08:35 2013] : Mardram: Mardram channels positive energy for [4d6(2,5,6,5)] = 18 healing / damage. DC [10 + 8] = 18 Will save for half damage
[Wed Oct 2 22:08:40 2013] : Mardram: ooc Damage
[Wed Oct 2 22:08:47 2013] : DM: Will: [1d20(8) + 5] = 13
[Wed Oct 2 22:09:03 2013] : Mardram: Light Ray: Ray #1: [1d20(5) + 3] = 8 Ranged Touch (30ft); Damage: [1d6(5)] = 5 HP
Ray #2:[1d20(4) + 3] = 7 Ranged Touch (30ft); Damage: [1d6(4)] = 4 HP [Wed Oct 2 22:09:18 2013] : Mardram: Done
[Wed Oct 2 22:09:20 2013] : DM: The veil of positive energy leaves the shrouds of shadow visibly disturbed
[Wed Oct 2 22:09:38 2013] : DM: 2 misses from the archon
[Wed Oct 2 22:09:48 2013] : DM: Andrei?
[Wed Oct 2 22:10:19 2013] : Andrei: Andrei decides that discretion is a significant part of valour
[Wed Oct 2 22:10:32 2013] : Andrei: ooc Withdraw action.
[Wed Oct 2 22:10:33 2013] : Andrei: done
[Wed Oct 2 22:11:26 2013] : DM: The shadow moves on The creator of the painful energy
[Wed Oct 2 22:11:33 2013] : DM: Incorporeal touch: [1d20(13) + 11] = 24; Hit: [1d8(1)] = 1 Str damage
[Wed Oct 2 22:11:59 2013] : Mardram: "Argh"
[Wed Oct 2 22:12:32 2013] : DM: The ranger staggers on, not wanting to let you down
[Wed Oct 2 22:12:37 2013] : DM: Falchion:
[Wed Oct 2 22:12:47 2013] : DM: He manages to scratch it
[Wed Oct 2 22:12:51 2013] : DM: Linden?
[Wed Oct 2 22:13:13 2013] : Linden: Step and shoot.
[Wed Oct 2 22:13:15 2013] : Linden: Repeating Crossbow, Mark I (+1, seeking): [1d20(15) + 7] = 22; Hit: [1d8(6) + 1] = 7 damage.
[Wed Oct 2 22:13:24 2013] : Linden: Done
[Wed Oct 2 22:13:54 2013] : DM: Linden hits the remaining tendrils of shadow, and it dissolves into the night with a sigh
[Wed Oct 2 22:14:08 2013] : Andrei: "Is it gone yet?"
[Wed Oct 2 22:14:08 2013] : Mary: "Well done, all"
[Wed Oct 2 22:14:21 2013] : DM: The ranger looks badly emaciated
[Wed Oct 2 22:14:32 2013] : DM: ooc he's on 4 out of 22 Str
[Wed Oct 2 22:15:07 2013] : Andrei: ooc might be Andrei's only chance to beat him at arm-wrestling!
[Wed Oct 2 22:15:27 2013] : Ranger: "We need to go back to camp..."
[Wed Oct 2 22:15:27 2013] : Mary: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 2 22:15:42 2013] : Ranger: "There are draughts to help with these things"
[Wed Oct 2 22:15:44 2013] : Mardram: ooc Did anyone else get hit by that things arm?
[Wed Oct 2 22:15:55 2013] : Mardram: "Did anyone else get hit by that things arm?"
[Wed Oct 2 22:16:00 2013] : Linden: ooc -2 Str to me but I'm not bothered.
[Wed Oct 2 22:16:04 2013] : Ranger: ooc brb
[Wed Oct 2 22:16:18 2013] : Mardram: "I beleive I can help restore any damage from it"
[Wed Oct 2 22:16:41 2013] : Andrei: "It left me feeling quite drained."
[Wed Oct 2 22:17:02 2013] : Mardram: "How badly Andrei?"
[Wed Oct 2 22:17:19 2013] : Andrei: ooc 6/10
[Wed Oct 2 22:17:31 2013] : Mary: ooc -4 Str damage for me
[Wed Oct 2 22:17:32 2013] : Andrei: "Enough that I'm finding this pack very heavy."
[Wed Oct 2 22:17:55 2013] : Mary: "I can still feel its cold touch"
[Wed Oct 2 22:18:03 2013] : Mary: Mary shivers
[Wed Oct 2 22:18:20 2013] : Andrei: ooc I should probably head off - got meetings to prepare for tomorrow!
[Wed Oct 2 22:18:25 2013] : Andrei: ooc nn all
[Wed Oct 2 22:18:29 2013] : Andrei (exit): 22:18
[Wed Oct 2 22:18:30 2013] : Ranger: ooc night
[Wed Oct 2 22:18:54 2013] : Mardram: ooc gn
[Wed Oct 2 22:19:10 2013] : Mardram: "Lets see what the camp has to offer, first"
[Wed Oct 2 22:19:18 2013] : Ranger: ooc Andrei is down 4
[Wed Oct 2 22:19:21 2013] : Mardram: "How far to the camp Ranger?"
[Wed Oct 2 22:19:46 2013] : Ranger: "Just over there"
[Wed Oct 2 22:19:50 2013] : Ranger: He points
[Wed Oct 2 22:20:04 2013] : Ranger: To the South-East
[Wed Oct 2 22:20:20 2013] : Mary: "Better get there as soon as possible"
[Wed Oct 2 22:20:36 2013] : Mardram: "Will everyone make it ok?"
[Wed Oct 2 22:20:41 2013] : Ranger: You all make it unmolested into the camp
[Wed Oct 2 22:21:55 2013] : Mary: Any fighting here?
[Wed Oct 2 22:22:14 2013] : DM: There's still a lot of commotion going on outside in 3 directions
[Wed Oct 2 22:22:31 2013] : Mardram: "Who is in charge here?"
[Wed Oct 2 22:23:08 2013] : DM: Inside are some people running support activities for those outside fighting, and a few folks beyond support laid out respectfully
[Wed Oct 2 22:23:35 2013] : DM: You recognise the head ranger, Jiet Ki, from your previous visit
[Wed Oct 2 22:24:02 2013] : Mary: Mary drops her backpack with a grateful sigh and looks around for some more action
[Wed Oct 2 22:24:16 2013] : DM: He is directing people, and aiding the support folk
[Wed Oct 2 22:24:49 2013] : Mardram: "Mardram walks up to him"
[Wed Oct 2 22:25:01 2013] : Mardram: Mardram walks up to him
[Wed Oct 2 22:25:03 2013] : DM: To the North-East of the camp, there's clearly flames burning somewhere in the near distance
[Wed Oct 2 22:25:04 2013] : Mary: Mary follows Mardram
[Wed Oct 2 22:25:48 2013] : DM: You can't see anything through the trees to the South
[Wed Oct 2 22:26:03 2013] : Jiet Ki: "My friends, you return to us in our need"
[Wed Oct 2 22:26:19 2013] : Mary: "Where do you need us most?"
[Wed Oct 2 22:26:29 2013] : Jiet Ki: "We are most grateful. This appears to be a war for our very woods"
[Wed Oct 2 22:26:41 2013] : Jiet Ki: Perception checks
[Wed Oct 2 22:26:51 2013] : Mardram: Perception: [1d20(19) + 6] = 25
[Wed Oct 2 22:26:52 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(20) + 16] = 36 (40 Undead, 38 Animals)
[Wed Oct 2 22:27:42 2013] : Jiet Ki: There is a loud whistling rumbling sound...
[Wed Oct 2 22:27:56 2013] : Linden: Perception: [1d20(4) + 9] = 13
[Wed Oct 2 22:28:13 2013] : Mary: "What is that?"
[Wed Oct 2 22:28:19 2013] : Linden: "I'm low on spells but I'll help where I can."
[Wed Oct 2 22:28:25 2013] : Mary: Mary looks in the direction of the flames
[Wed Oct 2 22:30:18 2013] : Jiet Ki: The flames in the direction of the fire are swept up in a vortex into the sky...
[Wed Oct 2 22:30:27 2013] : Mary: Mary runs towards the source of the sound, bow in hand and quiver over shoulder
[Wed Oct 2 22:30:31 2013] : DM: It rises above the gap in the trees
[Wed Oct 2 22:30:40 2013] : Mardram: Mardram stares in stunned silence
[Wed Oct 2 22:31:30 2013] : DM: There are 3 of them aflame, as they drop from a height of 300 feet they explode
[Wed Oct 2 22:31:40 2013] : DM: ooc that was to Mary
[Wed Oct 2 22:31:47 2013] : Mary: "They're falling"
[Wed Oct 2 22:32:00 2013] : Mary: "They're burning and falling"
[Wed Oct 2 22:32:15 2013] : DM: You all see a series of explosions some way above the trees
[Wed Oct 2 22:32:28 2013] : Mardram: "What are?"
[Wed Oct 2 22:32:31 2013] : DM: A solitary figure plummets back into the trees
[Wed Oct 2 22:32:53 2013] : DM: It's unlikely he'll survive the fall from such a height
[Wed Oct 2 22:33:08 2013] : Mary: "Look!"
[Wed Oct 2 22:33:18 2013] : DM: You could see that he was wearing plate
[Wed Oct 2 22:33:35 2013] : Mary: Mary points and the burnin, falling and exploding figures
[Wed Oct 2 22:34:04 2013] : DM: The vortex heads for the grove, stops spinning and resolves as a huge air elemental
[Wed Oct 2 22:34:31 2013] : DM: It then changes in front of your eyes into Cedarleaf
[Wed Oct 2 22:34:55 2013] : Mardram: "Master Cedarleaf! You had me worried there for a second"
[Wed Oct 2 22:35:00 2013] : Mary: "Cedarleaf, it's good to see you again"
[Wed Oct 2 22:35:11 2013] : Cedarleaf: "The fire is out to the North-East!"
[Wed Oct 2 22:35:28 2013] : Linden: "Extinguished?"
[Wed Oct 2 22:35:53 2013] : Cedarleaf: "I sucked it, and the flaming skeletons that caused it, along with their foul Makash priest skywards"
[Wed Oct 2 22:36:26 2013] : Cedarleaf: "Roasting him alive in the process"
[Wed Oct 2 22:36:37 2013] : Mary: "I saw them fall"
[Wed Oct 2 22:36:49 2013] : Cedarleaf: "The skeletons were so battered by the vortex, they were destroyed"
[Wed Oct 2 22:37:00 2013] : Mardram: Mardram looks nervously in Andreis direction at the mention of Makash
[Wed Oct 2 22:37:29 2013] : Cedarleaf: "Well met again friends"
[Wed Oct 2 22:38:04 2013] : Cedarleaf: "Never have we experienced such an attack, and it is only by banding together that we can survive"
[Wed Oct 2 22:39:30 2013] : Linden: "Direct us and we will assist, although many of us are drained from shadow attacks."
[Wed Oct 2 22:39:40 2013] : Mary: "We're here to help"
[Wed Oct 2 22:40:11 2013] : DM: As you are speaking, several druids and rangers return into the circle
[Wed Oct 2 22:40:31 2013] : DM: They discuss quietly with Jiet Ki and Cedarleaf
[Wed Oct 2 22:40:56 2013] : Cedarleaf: "Well, it appears that they have withdrawn for now.."
[Wed Oct 2 22:41:11 2013] : Mardram: "I still have spells to assist with healing if you have need"
[Wed Oct 2 22:41:26 2013] : Cedarleaf: "A respite in which presumably they hope to regroup"
[Wed Oct 2 22:41:44 2013] : Mardram: "We should do the same"
[Wed Oct 2 22:41:46 2013] : Cedarleaf: "But allowing us a similar opportunity"
[Wed Oct 2 22:42:00 2013] : Cedarleaf: "Agreed wise oracle"
[Wed Oct 2 22:42:09 2013] : Cedarleaf: "Your healing would be much appreciated"
[Wed Oct 2 22:42:24 2013] : Cedarleaf: "We have many wounded, some mortally, some..."
[Wed Oct 2 22:42:42 2013] : Mardram: "Lead me to them"
[Wed Oct 2 22:43:06 2013] : DM: There are many wounded and some dead
[Wed Oct 2 22:43:32 2013] : DM: Some have HP damage, some other damage (such as the strength drained ranger)
[Wed Oct 2 22:44:24 2013] : Mardram: Madram approaches the ranger who fought with them
[Wed Oct 2 22:44:27 2013] : Mardram: Restoration: Level 4 - Cures [1d4(1)] = 1 points of ability damage and also dispels temporary negative levels or one permanent negative level
[Wed Oct 2 22:44:44 2013] : Mardram: oco thats not right
[Wed Oct 2 22:44:55 2013] : DM: ooc you could do that on Mary!
[Wed Oct 2 22:45:06 2013] : Mardram: ooc should restore all temp ability damage
[Wed Oct 2 22:45:21 2013] : Mardram: ooc I'll get to her -I felt he was more in need
[Wed Oct 2 22:45:34 2013] : Mardram: Mardram turn to Mary and Andrei
[Wed Oct 2 22:45:43 2013] : DM: ooc but she's had a negative level since she was reincarnated
[Wed Oct 2 22:45:55 2013] : Mardram: Restoration: Level 4 - Cures [1d4(4)] = 4 points of ability damage and also dispels temporary negative levels or one permanent negative level
[Wed Oct 2 22:46:07 2013] : DM: The ranger springs back to full strength
[Wed Oct 2 22:46:13 2013] : Mardram: ooc 1 negative level and all ability damage
[Wed Oct 2 22:46:25 2013] : Mary: ooc Nice :)
[Wed Oct 2 22:46:27 2013] : Cedarleaf: "My friend, this power of yours is very much appreciated"
[Wed Oct 2 22:46:42 2013] : Mardram: ooc andrei just has str dmg?
[Wed Oct 2 22:46:59 2013] : Cedarleaf: "None of us can channel such positive power to restore"
[Wed Oct 2 22:47:05 2013] : Mardram: Lesser Restoration: Level 2 - Cures [1d4(4)] = 4 points of ability damage
[Wed Oct 2 22:47:14 2013] : Cedarleaf: ooc yes
[Wed Oct 2 22:47:34 2013] : Mardram: Mardram stands in the midst of as many injured as possible
[Wed Oct 2 22:47:38 2013] : Mardram: Mardram channels positive energy for [4d6(1,6,4,6)] = 17 healing / damage. DC [10 + 8] = 18 Will save for half damage
[Wed Oct 2 22:47:40 2013] : Mardram: Mardram channels positive energy for [4d6(3,6,2,1)] = 12 healing / damage. DC [10 + 8] = 18 Will save for half damage
[Wed Oct 2 22:48:15 2013] : Mardram: "You are very welcome Cedarleaf"
[Wed Oct 2 22:48:28 2013] : Cedarleaf: "Verily, you are a marvel, and sent to us by providence"!
[Wed Oct 2 22:49:15 2013] : Mardram: ooc crazy thing is that I still have one healing ability I've never used
[Wed Oct 2 22:49:22 2013] : Cedarleaf: "We must all now rest"
[Wed Oct 2 22:49:26 2013] : Cedarleaf: ooc what's that?
[Wed Oct 2 22:49:33 2013] : Mardram: Mardram maintains his energy form (6 rounds left today)
[Wed Oct 2 22:49:35 2013] : Mardram: Energy Body: Mardram transforms into pure energy in the form of a golden-white fire elemental. (Standard action; Gains elemental subtype)
[Wed Oct 2 22:49:38 2013] : Mardram: Energy Body healing: Mardrams Energy form heals himself or an ally he passes though for [1d6(2) + 8] = 10hp
[Wed Oct 2 22:50:15 2013] : Mardram: Mardram travels around the injured, healing as he passes thrrough them
[Wed Oct 2 22:50:30 2013] : Mary: ooc :)
[Wed Oct 2 22:50:34 2013] : Mardram: oco do you want me roll them all?
[Wed Oct 2 22:50:50 2013] : Cedarleaf: Cedarleaf transforms into an air elemental, and surrounds Mardram
[Wed Oct 2 22:51:14 2013] : Cedarleaf: His spirit essence pervades the valley, with Mardram at it's centre
[Wed Oct 2 22:51:38 2013] : Mardram: Mardram maintains his energy form (5 rounds left today)
[Wed Oct 2 22:51:38 2013] : Cedarleaf: A wave of positive energy radiates out across the mist
[Wed Oct 2 22:51:39 2013] : Mardram: Energy Body healing: Mardrams Energy form heals himself or an ally he passes though for [1d6(4) + 8] = 12hp
[Wed Oct 2 22:51:42 2013] : Mardram: Mardram maintains his energy form (4 rounds left today)
[Wed Oct 2 22:51:43 2013] : Mardram: Energy Body healing: Mardrams Energy form heals himself or an ally he passes though for [1d6(5) + 8] = 13hp
[Wed Oct 2 22:51:43 2013] : Mardram: Mardram maintains his energy form (3 rounds left today)
[Wed Oct 2 22:51:44 2013] : Mardram: Energy Body healing: Mardrams Energy form heals himself or an ally he passes though for [1d6(2) + 8] = 10hp
[Wed Oct 2 22:51:45 2013] : Mardram: Mardram maintains his energy form (2 rounds left today)
[Wed Oct 2 22:51:45 2013] : Mardram: Energy Body healing: Mardrams Energy form heals himself or an ally he passes though for [1d6(6) + 8] = 14hp
[Wed Oct 2 22:51:46 2013] : Mardram: Mardram maintains his energy form (1 rounds left today)
[Wed Oct 2 22:51:47 2013] : Mardram: Energy Body healing: Mardrams Energy form heals himself or an ally he passes though for [1d6(4) + 8] = 12hp
[Wed Oct 2 22:51:47 2013] : Mardram: Mardram maintains his energy form (0 rounds left today)
[Wed Oct 2 22:51:48 2013] : Mardram: Energy Body healing: Mardrams Energy form heals himself or an ally he passes though for [1d6(4) + 8] = 12hp
[Wed Oct 2 22:52:27 2013] : Cedarleaf: Cedarleaf resumes his normal form, but collapses after doing so
[Wed Oct 2 22:53:21 2013] : Cedarleaf: "I... It just seemed the right thing to do, but now I fear I must sleep or I will join nature"
[Wed Oct 2 22:53:33 2013] : Mary: Mary goes over to Cedarleaf, with her wand in her hand
[Wed Oct 2 22:53:40 2013] : Mardram: Cure Critical Wounds: Level 4 - Heals [4d8(5,1,4,7) + 8] = 25 HP
[Wed Oct 2 22:53:50 2013] : Cedarleaf: ooc he's not wounded
[Wed Oct 2 22:54:04 2013] : Mardram: oco he's bound to be after the battle
[Wed Oct 2 22:54:07 2013] : Mary: "Then rest, we'll keep watch"
[Wed Oct 2 22:54:45 2013] : Jiet Ki: "Thanks to you all, but especially yo Mardram"
[Wed Oct 2 22:55:00 2013] : Mardram: Mardram bows humbly
[Wed Oct 2 22:55:24 2013] : Jiet Ki: "We have some small healing abilities, but nothing like those you have used today"
[Wed Oct 2 22:55:54 2013] : Mary: "We can all count ourselves lucky for having him as our friend"
[Wed Oct 2 22:55:59 2013] : Mardram: "I have little choice in in my abilities. They are merely something I try to control"
[Wed Oct 2 22:56:22 2013] : Jiet Ki: "Master Cedarleaf is perhaps the greatest manipulator of the natural that we have in this realm..."
[Wed Oct 2 22:56:50 2013] : Jiet Ki: "But what he just did with you at the centre... I think it surprised even him"
[Wed Oct 2 22:57:03 2013] : Mardram: "It certainly surprised me!"
[Wed Oct 2 22:57:24 2013] : Linden: "Yes, a very impressive blending of magicks."
[Wed Oct 2 22:57:47 2013] : Jiet Ki: "Alas, we cannot help these others, but we are now more ready for attacks than I believe our enemies will be to make the attack"
[Wed Oct 2 22:57:58 2013] : Jiet Ki: "Indeed Linden"
[Wed Oct 2 22:58:17 2013] : Mardram: "Linden have you ever heard of such a thing before?"
[Wed Oct 2 22:58:17 2013] : Mary: "I have never seen anything like it"
[Wed Oct 2 22:58:37 2013] : Jiet Ki: "Such I believe should be studied"
[Wed Oct 2 22:59:33 2013] : Linden: "No, but divine or druidic magic is not really my field."
[Wed Oct 2 22:59:51 2013] : Linden: "Once this battle is over, perhaps we could study it further."
[Wed Oct 2 23:00:05 2013] : Jiet Ki: "Perhaps there is blending with the arcane that is possible?"
[Wed Oct 2 23:00:46 2013] : Jiet Ki: "Anyway, such is perhaps for a more peaceful time?"
[Wed Oct 2 23:01:08 2013] : Jiet Ki: I suggest hat you rest. Our enemies will be doing so."
[Wed Oct 2 23:01:20 2013] : Mardram: "Yes, indeed"
[Wed Oct 2 23:01:49 2013] : Jiet Ki: "I will post sentries. You need to get rest as you are our wildcards. They expect only rangers and druids here"
[Wed Oct 2 23:02:42 2013] : Jiet Ki: "While you sleep, I will see if we have any items to use. We were caught unawares, so we should go prepared next time"
[Wed Oct 2 23:02:46 2013] : Jiet Ki: GAME END