Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Sep 25 20:02:35 2013] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Sep 25 20:02:39 2013] : DM: You've just emerged from an abandoned temple into a copse in some small hillocks...
[Wed Sep 25 20:02:57 2013] : DM: Over to you
[Wed Sep 25 20:03:06 2013] : Mary: ooc Hrmph, my problems with my attacks last week had nothing to do with my changes, they were caused by old mistakes (confirm Crit)
[Wed Sep 25 20:03:31 2013] : Mardram: "I wonder where we've come out"
[Wed Sep 25 20:03:46 2013] : Linden: "Let's head back to the farm and let them know there is no further threat."
[Wed Sep 25 20:03:47 2013] : Mary: Mary takes a look around here
[Wed Sep 25 20:03:55 2013] : Mary: her, not here
[Wed Sep 25 20:04:03 2013] : Linden: "They just need to collapse the tunnels."
[Wed Sep 25 20:04:05 2013] : Mary: Knowledge Local: [1d20(9) + 3] = 12
[Wed Sep 25 20:04:07 2013] : Mary: Knowledge Geography: [1d20(14) + 11] = 25 (+2 when in a forest)
[Wed Sep 25 20:04:37 2013] : Mardram: "I can't see any landmarks"
[Wed Sep 25 20:04:45 2013] : Mary: ooc I take it we're pretty close to the farm
[Wed Sep 25 20:06:50 2013] : DM: Mary spots the farm easily when out of the copse
[Wed Sep 25 20:07:02 2013] : DM: You are about 400 m away
[Wed Sep 25 20:07:27 2013] : Mardram: Mardram strides off towards the farm gates
[Wed Sep 25 20:07:50 2013] : DM: You arrive at the farm. The gates are closed
[Wed Sep 25 20:08:04 2013] : Mardram: "This seems familiar"
[Wed Sep 25 20:08:16 2013] : Mary: "Can't we consecrate that temple or something, to stop other monsters from coming ever"
[Wed Sep 25 20:08:16 2013] : Linden: Linden pushes on the gates.
[Wed Sep 25 20:08:50 2013] : DM: The gates are locked
[Wed Sep 25 20:09:12 2013] : Linden: "Hello? Mr Court?" shouts Linden.
[Wed Sep 25 20:09:14 2013] : Mary: "Court! Court! Could you open up, please"
[Wed Sep 25 20:09:30 2013] : DM: ooc or ring the bell (like last time ;-)
[Wed Sep 25 20:10:01 2013] : DM: The young girl who you remember letting you in last time opens the gate
[Wed Sep 25 20:10:36 2013] : Mardram: "Hello again"
[Wed Sep 25 20:11:00 2013] : Girl: "Oh, how did you get out there?"
[Wed Sep 25 20:11:08 2013] : Mary: "How are you now? Feeling better?"
[Wed Sep 25 20:11:13 2013] : Linden: "Through a tunnel."
[Wed Sep 25 20:11:14 2013] : Girl: "I thought you went in to the basement?"
[Wed Sep 25 20:11:15 2013] : Mardram: "Thats an interesting story"
[Wed Sep 25 20:11:47 2013] : Girl: ooc she's not the daughter who fled the basement
[Wed Sep 25 20:12:15 2013] : Girl: "I best go and get dad. He's waiting for you down there"
[Wed Sep 25 20:12:16 2013] : Mary: ooc She still felt bad, yesterday, as anybody would
[Wed Sep 25 20:12:32 2013] : Mardram: "May we come with you?"
[Wed Sep 25 20:12:42 2013] : Girl: "If you wish"
[Wed Sep 25 20:12:55 2013] : Girl: "Have a seat in the kitchen..."
[Wed Sep 25 20:13:11 2013] : Mardram: "Thank you"
[Wed Sep 25 20:13:12 2013] : Girl: She looks you up and down, plastered with mud
[Wed Sep 25 20:13:25 2013] : Girl: "On second thought, might be best to wait outside"
[Wed Sep 25 20:13:41 2013] : Girl: "I'll boil up some water and you can have a bath"
[Wed Sep 25 20:13:53 2013] : Mardram: Mardram looks down at himself
[Wed Sep 25 20:13:55 2013] : Mardram: "Fair point"
[Wed Sep 25 20:14:08 2013] : Girl: She leaves you at the door and goes inside
[Wed Sep 25 20:14:19 2013] : Girl: She returns shortly with Mr Court
[Wed Sep 25 20:14:35 2013] : Court: "Hmm, well met agin folks"
[Wed Sep 25 20:14:52 2013] : Court: "So you ended up outside the farm?"
[Wed Sep 25 20:15:05 2013] : Mardram: "Yes, and we bring good news"
[Wed Sep 25 20:15:33 2013] : DM: The girl bustles off and you can hear the sounds of large pots being set in place
[Wed Sep 25 20:15:42 2013] : Court: "Ah?"
[Wed Sep 25 20:15:50 2013] : Mardram: Mardram relates the tale
[Wed Sep 25 20:16:18 2013] : Court: "So there's some magic symbol thing down there?"
[Wed Sep 25 20:16:39 2013] : Court: "I guess we need to brick it up as soon as possible"
[Wed Sep 25 20:16:45 2013] : Mardram: "Yes, although the only real way down to it is via the tunnel from your basement"
[Wed Sep 25 20:17:35 2013] : Court: "I'll need to send for some craftsmen from Nestris probably"
[Wed Sep 25 20:17:52 2013] : Court: "I'll send a message"
[Wed Sep 25 20:18:04 2013] : Mardram: "Perhaps it might be worth getting some advice on the symbol too"
[Wed Sep 25 20:18:37 2013] : Court: "Hopefully if we block it off, that will be the last of it"
[Wed Sep 25 20:19:24 2013] : Court: "I don't want to mess with symbols, and I don't know anyone who could do anything with it"
[Wed Sep 25 20:20:23 2013] : Mardram: "It might be enough to just collapse the tunnel"
[Wed Sep 25 20:20:29 2013] : Mardram: "But its up to you"
[Wed Sep 25 20:20:55 2013] : Court: "Well, my concern there is that it might be under the paddock or something"
[Wed Sep 25 20:21:12 2013] : Court: "I don't want the ground to swallow us"
[Wed Sep 25 20:21:25 2013] : Linden: "The tunnel is unsupported, it will subside on its own in time."
[Wed Sep 25 20:21:30 2013] : Mary: "I understand completely"
[Wed Sep 25 20:21:42 2013] : Court: "Ah, that sounds OK"
[Wed Sep 25 20:21:47 2013] : Court: He nods at Linden
[Wed Sep 25 20:21:59 2013] : Court: "If by subside you mean collapse?"
[Wed Sep 25 20:22:45 2013] : Linden: "Yes"
[Wed Sep 25 20:22:55 2013] : Court: He nods his head
[Wed Sep 25 20:22:58 2013] : Court: "OK then"
[Wed Sep 25 20:23:09 2013] : Court: "I'll just get it bricked up"
[Wed Sep 25 20:24:07 2013] : Mardram: "Well then, I think its time we got going again"
[Wed Sep 25 20:24:17 2013] : Mardram: ooc unless we are having baths first
[Wed Sep 25 20:26:00 2013] : Court: "Stay to get cleaned up"
[Wed Sep 25 20:26:16 2013] : Mardram: "I suppose that would be a good idea, thank you"
[Wed Sep 25 20:26:17 2013] : Court: "We'll launder your clothes"
[Wed Sep 25 20:26:26 2013] : Court: "Leave tomorrow"
[Wed Sep 25 20:26:49 2013] : Court: "As a thankyou..."
[Wed Sep 25 20:27:00 2013] : Court: "I have something that my brother left to me"
[Wed Sep 25 20:27:04 2013] : Mary: "You're very welcome"
[Wed Sep 25 20:28:30 2013] : Court: The tub is put outside and filled. You are called to strip to take a bath.
[Wed Sep 25 20:28:52 2013] : Court: You realise that there is only one tub, so you'll have to take turns
[Wed Sep 25 20:29:26 2013] : Court: The young girl gestures you to the bath
[Wed Sep 25 20:29:42 2013] : Mardram: ooc Can Mary not just lick herself clean?
[Wed Sep 25 20:29:48 2013] : Court: "Do you have spare clothes?"
[Wed Sep 25 20:29:53 2013] : Mary: ooc As if! :P
[Wed Sep 25 20:29:58 2013] : Mardram: Equipment: Armour [Wed Sep 25 20:30:01 2013] : Mardram: ooc ffs
[Wed Sep 25 20:30:25 2013] : Court: He watches you all rummaging
[Wed Sep 25 20:30:34 2013] : Court: "I can lend you some for the day."
[Wed Sep 25 20:30:35 2013] : Mardram: ooc twitchy mouse trigger finger
[Wed Sep 25 20:30:41 2013] : Linden: "Doesn't anyone have an spells?"
[Wed Sep 25 20:30:45 2013] : Court: "and my wife"
[Wed Sep 25 20:31:01 2013] : Court: "We'll clean up your armour and muddy clothes"
[Wed Sep 25 20:31:09 2013] : Court: "Who's first in?"
[Wed Sep 25 20:31:11 2013] : Mary: "I have nothing that would still fit me"
[Wed Sep 25 20:31:13 2013] : Court: ooc brb
[Wed Sep 25 20:31:56 2013] : Mardram: Mardram strips and gets into the tub
[Wed Sep 25 20:32:56 2013] : Mardram: Mardram quickly scrubs his hairy self and gets out qhile the water is still hot enough
[Wed Sep 25 20:33:29 2013] : Mardram: "Brrr"
[Wed Sep 25 20:33:50 2013] : Court: You are presented with clean clothes to put on
[Wed Sep 25 20:34:00 2013] : Court: "Probably best if you go next"
[Wed Sep 25 20:34:08 2013] : Court: He nods at Linden
[Wed Sep 25 20:34:18 2013] : Mardram: "Oh thank you"
[Wed Sep 25 20:34:29 2013] : Linden: "Ok."
[Wed Sep 25 20:34:36 2013] : Court: "No disrespect miss, but you're like to fill the bath with hairs"
[Wed Sep 25 20:34:39 2013] : Mardram: "Mardram hurredly gest dressed again"
[Wed Sep 25 20:34:48 2013] : Linden: ooc ffwd?
[Wed Sep 25 20:35:27 2013] : Court: Once clean and dressed you spend another convivial evening with Court and family
[Wed Sep 25 20:35:57 2013] : Court: He returns at one point and hands a leather bound tome to Linden...
[Wed Sep 25 20:36:10 2013] : Court: "You look like someone who might be able to use this"
[Wed Sep 25 20:36:12 2013] : Linden: "What's this?"
[Wed Sep 25 20:36:23 2013] : Linden: Linden opens the book and has a look.
[Wed Sep 25 20:36:23 2013] : Court: "It belonged to my brother"
[Wed Sep 25 20:36:42 2013] : Court: "it wasn't his, but he found it while out ranging once"
[Wed Sep 25 20:36:57 2013] : Court: "Left it with me for safekeeping, but then he was killed"
[Wed Sep 25 20:37:05 2013] : Court: "It's been in the safe since"
[Wed Sep 25 20:37:40 2013] : Mary: "What is it, Linden?"
[Wed Sep 25 20:38:17 2013] : Linden: "A book of spells, I imagine there's some useful spells in here."
[Wed Sep 25 20:40:21 2013] : Mary: "How wonderful"
[Wed Sep 25 20:41:21 2013] : Court: "I figure it's better with the good guys like you, than in my safe"
[Wed Sep 25 20:42:16 2013] : Mardram: "Thank you Mr Court"
[Wed Sep 25 20:42:37 2013] : Mary: "Yes, you are very gracious, thank you"
[Wed Sep 25 20:43:20 2013] : Court: "Well, thanks to you folks, I still have a family, and my safe, and I know that I can fix the basement and not worry"
[Wed Sep 25 20:43:42 2013] : Mardram: "Time we turned in for the night. We should get an early start tomorrow"
[Wed Sep 25 20:43:53 2013] : Court: You spend the rest of the night eating, drinking Court's ale and relaxing
[Wed Sep 25 20:44:13 2013] : Court: "I'll have the horses ready for you on the morrow"
[Wed Sep 25 20:44:29 2013] : Court: "Will you be taking your other horses with you?"
[Wed Sep 25 20:44:54 2013] : Linden: "I don't need a spare."
[Wed Sep 25 20:45:18 2013] : Mardram: "My pony died on the plains"
[Wed Sep 25 20:45:56 2013] : Mary: "My horse has been dead a while now"
[Wed Sep 25 20:46:10 2013] : Mary: Mary looks pained at the memory
[Wed Sep 25 20:46:24 2013] : Court: "I'll look after any left here, and make sure they go to good homes"
[Wed Sep 25 20:46:31 2013] : Court: "Goodnight"
[Wed Sep 25 20:46:35 2013] : Mardram: "Thank you, goodnight"
[Wed Sep 25 20:47:29 2013] : Court: You all sleep soundly and are up and ready to go in the morning
[Wed Sep 25 20:47:48 2013] : Court: Your clothes are laid in neat piles outside your rooms
[Wed Sep 25 20:48:29 2013] : Mardram: Mardram gets ready to leave
[Wed Sep 25 20:49:21 2013] : Court: Your horses are liveried and ready
[Wed Sep 25 20:49:36 2013] : Court: They are maginificent looking beasts
[Wed Sep 25 20:50:00 2013] : Mary: Mary doesn't have any fitting clothes, but her fur covers her nicely
[Wed Sep 25 20:50:30 2013] : Mardram: Mardram climbs aboard the massive beast using the modified saddle straps
[Wed Sep 25 20:50:44 2013] : Linden: Linden mounts his horse and heads off down the road, waving a final farewell to the Courts.
[Wed Sep 25 20:50:49 2013] : Mardram: "Theres quite a view from up here"
[Wed Sep 25 20:51:01 2013] : Mardram: Mardram trots after Linden
[Wed Sep 25 20:51:17 2013] : Mary: Mary mounts, happy with a horse that doesn't shy away from her
[Wed Sep 25 20:51:29 2013] : Court: You head back down the road, a low mist hangs over the valley
[Wed Sep 25 20:51:37 2013] : Court: After a while...
[Wed Sep 25 20:51:42 2013] : Court: Perception
[Wed Sep 25 20:51:46 2013] : Linden: Perception: [1d20(3) + 9] = 12
[Wed Sep 25 20:51:49 2013] : Mardram: Perception: [1d20(12) + 6] = 18
[Wed Sep 25 20:52:49 2013] : Mardram: "Hmm, thats an odd colour of mist"
[Wed Sep 25 20:53:04 2013] : Mardram: "See there, to the South. The orange tinge"
[Wed Sep 25 20:53:33 2013] : Mardram: "Not close, mind you"
[Wed Sep 25 20:53:52 2013] : Linden: "Fire?"
[Wed Sep 25 20:53:54 2013] : Court: The mist is tinged with orange
[Wed Sep 25 20:54:11 2013] : Court: You sniff the air, and there's a smell of smoke
[Wed Sep 25 20:54:22 2013] : Mardram: "I think you are right"
[Wed Sep 25 20:54:30 2013] : Linden: Linden kicks his horse to a trot.
[Wed Sep 25 20:54:44 2013] : Mardram: "The druids could be in trouble."
[Wed Sep 25 20:54:46 2013] : Court: You speed up, and proceed along
[Wed Sep 25 20:55:10 2013] : Court: The mist begins to burn off, but there's a lingering smog over the woods to the South...
[Wed Sep 25 20:55:39 2013] : Court: It seems clear that there is a fire
[Wed Sep 25 20:55:56 2013] : Court: You soon approach the turning for the path into the woods
[Wed Sep 25 20:56:05 2013] : Court: The sentry is nowhere to be seen
[Wed Sep 25 20:56:05 2013] : Linden: "Should we investigate? It could just be another one of their ritual fires?"
[Wed Sep 25 20:56:25 2013] : Mardram: "No harm in checking"
[Wed Sep 25 20:56:35 2013] : Mardram: "Hello? Anyone there?"
[Wed Sep 25 20:56:41 2013] : Court: NO answer
[Wed Sep 25 20:57:20 2013] : Mary: Mary stops and listens
[Wed Sep 25 20:57:20 2013] : Mardram: (shouting) "We are going to enter your woods with no hostile intent. If you would rather we didn't, let us know"
[Wed Sep 25 20:57:25 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(5) + 12] = 17 (21 Undead, 19 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed Sep 25 20:57:29 2013] : Court: No answer
[Wed Sep 25 20:57:51 2013] : Mardram: "There was a watch last time we passed, so why not now?"
[Wed Sep 25 20:58:04 2013] : Mardram: "I say we check it out"
[Wed Sep 25 20:58:22 2013] : Mary: "Something bad must have happened here. A fire in the grove, no watch, no answer"
[Wed Sep 25 20:59:45 2013] : Mary: Mary goes forward, looking and listening all the time
[Wed Sep 25 20:59:51 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(6) + 12] = 18 (22 Undead, 20 Animals) (All +4 when in a forest)
[Wed Sep 25 21:00:02 2013] : Linden: Liinden follow, a little way behind.
[Wed Sep 25 21:00:03 2013] : Mardram: Mardram follows
[Wed Sep 25 21:00:30 2013] : Court: You trek down the path
[Wed Sep 25 21:00:59 2013] : Court: You never noticed quite how narrow it was last time
[Wed Sep 25 21:01:33 2013] : Sylvie: It's not comfortable to ride as on your large steeds, branches keep slapping your faces
[Wed Sep 25 21:02:29 2013] : Sylvie: The path is 5 feet wide
[Wed Sep 25 21:02:45 2013] : Mary: "This is too uncomfortable"
[Wed Sep 25 21:02:49 2013] : Sylvie: Perception
[Wed Sep 25 21:02:52 2013] : Linden: Perception: [1d20(16) + 9] = 25
[Wed Sep 25 21:02:58 2013] : Mardram: Perception: [1d20(16) + 6] = 22
[Wed Sep 25 21:03:00 2013] : Linden: ooc Sylvie?
[Wed Sep 25 21:03:03 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(12) + 12] = 24 (28 Undead, 26 Animals) (All +4 when in a forest)
[Wed Sep 25 21:03:13 2013] : DM: ooc oops
[Wed Sep 25 21:03:22 2013] : DM: ooc F2 instead of F1 ;-)
[Wed Sep 25 21:03:24 2013] : Mardram: ooc the chocolate button trees are making me peckish
[Wed Sep 25 21:03:32 2013] : Mary: ooc I knew that brat was up to no good ;)
[Wed Sep 25 21:04:15 2013] : DM: You all spot a bowman ahead
[Wed Sep 25 21:05:26 2013] : Mardram: ooc Does he appear to have he spotted us?
[Wed Sep 25 21:05:32 2013] : DM: In front of him is an area of smoky flame
[Wed Sep 25 21:05:41 2013] : DM: His back is to you
[Wed Sep 25 21:06:03 2013] : DM: He's peering into the flames, holding up his bow
[Wed Sep 25 21:06:26 2013] : Linden: "Hello. What happened here?"
[Wed Sep 25 21:06:41 2013] : DM: Are you approaching?
[Wed Sep 25 21:06:47 2013] : Mary: Mary gets her bow and lays it over her saddle
[Wed Sep 25 21:06:59 2013] : DM: Anatomist: +1 to confirm Critical Hits
[Wed Sep 25 21:06:59 2013] : DM: Anatomist: +1 to confirm Critical Hits
[Wed Sep 25 21:07:00 2013] : DM: Anatomist: +1 to confirm Critical Hits
[Wed Sep 25 21:07:19 2013] : DM: ooc stupid autotype on space!
[Wed Sep 25 21:07:37 2013] : DM: Did you all stay mounted?
[Wed Sep 25 21:07:45 2013] : Mardram: ooc yes
[Wed Sep 25 21:07:52 2013] : Linden: oov yes
[Wed Sep 25 21:07:58 2013] : DM: Calm Emotions: Level 2 - Creatures in 20ft radius can take no violent actions. DC 16 Will to negate. Range 180ft. Duration: Concentration, up to 8 rounds
[Wed Sep 25 21:07:58 2013] : DM: Calm Emotions: Level 2 - Creatures in 20ft radius can take no violent actions. DC 16 Will to negate. Range 180ft. Duration: Concentration, up to 8 rounds
[Wed Sep 25 21:08:05 2013] : Mardram: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 25 21:08:06 2013] : DM: ooc Aaaaargh!!
[Wed Sep 25 21:08:07 2013] : Mary: ooc Yes, since I saw that guy I never bothered to dismount
[Wed Sep 25 21:08:56 2013] : DM: Can you move your minis please? (may be off the top of the map)
[Wed Sep 25 21:09:31 2013] : Mardram: ooc surely we arent' that close yet
[Wed Sep 25 21:09:36 2013] : DM: Perception: [1d20(7) + 8] = 15
[Wed Sep 25 21:09:54 2013] : DM: He turns as you approach, and points his bow at you
[Wed Sep 25 21:10:02 2013] : Mary: ooc OK, further back :)
[Wed Sep 25 21:10:14 2013] : Mary: Point Blank Shot: +1 to attack and damage rolls with ranged weapons up to 30 ft.
[Wed Sep 25 21:10:44 2013] : Ranger: "Halt, who's there?"
[Wed Sep 25 21:10:48 2013] : Mary: ooc Sorry
[Wed Sep 25 21:11:03 2013] : Mardram: "Concerned friends, I hope"
[Wed Sep 25 21:11:19 2013] : Ranger: "Oh... Back from the farm?"
[Wed Sep 25 21:11:26 2013] : Mary: "Can we help you in any way?"
[Wed Sep 25 21:11:29 2013] : Mardram: "Yes, that is us"
[Wed Sep 25 21:11:30 2013] : Ranger: "I'm glad to see you"
[Wed Sep 25 21:11:40 2013] : Ranger: "We're under attack"
[Wed Sep 25 21:11:45 2013] : Mardram: "We noticed the fire"
[Wed Sep 25 21:11:55 2013] : Ranger: "I'm not sure how many, but it looks like an invasion"
[Wed Sep 25 21:12:15 2013] : Mary: "An invasion of what, exactly?"
[Wed Sep 25 21:12:15 2013] : Mardram: "Of who or what?"
[Wed Sep 25 21:12:29 2013] : Ranger: "Flaming Skeletons, other rangers, elementals..."
[Wed Sep 25 21:12:29 2013] : Mary: ooc Hairy caterpillars?
[Wed Sep 25 21:12:46 2013] : Ranger: "It's like they're trying to take us over..."
[Wed Sep 25 21:13:04 2013] : Mary: "Where is everybody?"
[Wed Sep 25 21:13:06 2013] : Ranger: "The fighting is intense at the camp"
[Wed Sep 25 21:13:19 2013] : Mardram: "Are they being directed by something?"
[Wed Sep 25 21:13:44 2013] : Linden: "Other rangers? Half-orcs rangers?"
[Wed Sep 25 21:13:48 2013] : Ranger: "I've just taken out two skeletons up here, they exploded and set the trees on fire when they died."
[Wed Sep 25 21:14:01 2013] : Ranger: "Could be"
[Wed Sep 25 21:14:09 2013] : Ranger: ooc I assume you've closed in?
[Wed Sep 25 21:14:20 2013] : Mary: "That's flaming skeltons for you: they go out with a bang"
[Wed Sep 25 21:14:28 2013] : Ranger: He keeps turning to look South
[Wed Sep 25 21:14:33 2013] : Mardram: ooc yes
[Wed Sep 25 21:14:52 2013] : Ranger: "I can't wait here, I need to press on"
[Wed Sep 25 21:14:58 2013] : Mary: Mary doesn't know what to believe
[Wed Sep 25 21:15:00 2013] : Ranger: perception
[Wed Sep 25 21:15:00 2013] : Mary: Sense Motive: [1d20(15) + 2] = 17
[Wed Sep 25 21:15:05 2013] : Mardram: "Where should we go?"
[Wed Sep 25 21:15:05 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(6) + 12] = 18 (22 Undead, 20 Animals) (All +4 when in a forest)
[Wed Sep 25 21:15:10 2013] : Mardram: Perception: [1d20(13) + 6] = 19
[Wed Sep 25 21:15:14 2013] : Linden: Perception: [1d20(4) + 9] = 13
[Wed Sep 25 21:16:18 2013] : Mardram: "You seem injured, can I help at all?"
[Wed Sep 25 21:16:27 2013] : Ranger: He winces a little
[Wed Sep 25 21:16:34 2013] : Ranger: "If you could!"
[Wed Sep 25 21:16:50 2013] : Mardram: Mardram waves the wand and restores [1d8(8) + 1] = 9HP.
[Wed Sep 25 21:16:55 2013] : Ranger: He stands near you
[Wed Sep 25 21:17:12 2013] : Ranger: He looks better, but still not great
[Wed Sep 25 21:17:27 2013] : Mardram: Cure Moderate Wounds: Level 2 - Heals [2d8(3,6) + 7] = 16 HP
[Wed Sep 25 21:17:49 2013] : Ranger: "Ah, thanks..."
[Wed Sep 25 21:17:59 2013] : Ranger: "I must be off"
[Wed Sep 25 21:18:25 2013] : Mary: "Let us come with you and help you all"
[Wed Sep 25 21:18:40 2013] : Ranger: "You'll not fare well with those horses"
[Wed Sep 25 21:19:07 2013] : Ranger: "The path is blocked in many places, so it's through the scrub"
[Wed Sep 25 21:19:20 2013] : Mardram: "What would you suggest we do with them?"
[Wed Sep 25 21:19:33 2013] : Mardram: "Is there a safe place we could take them?"
[Wed Sep 25 21:19:33 2013] : Linden: Linden dismounts to lead his horse.
[Wed Sep 25 21:19:42 2013] : Ranger: "Well, the fighting is all towards the centre"
[Wed Sep 25 21:19:47 2013] : Mary: Mary dismounts
[Wed Sep 25 21:19:53 2013] : Linden: ooc knew I should have memorized mass reducement.
[Wed Sep 25 21:20:04 2013] : Ranger: "If you survive, I'm sure they'll be here when you come back"
[Wed Sep 25 21:20:17 2013] : Ranger: "These skeletons were the outliers"
[Wed Sep 25 21:20:35 2013] : Mardram: "I hope so"
[Wed Sep 25 21:21:00 2013] : Mardram: Mardram dismounts and ties his horse to a study tree
[Wed Sep 25 21:21:02 2013] : Ranger: "Otherwise, lead them out for safety, but hurry back"
[Wed Sep 25 21:21:34 2013] : Ranger: Knowledge Nature
[Wed Sep 25 21:21:45 2013] : Mardram: Knowledge Nature: [1d20(15) + 5] = 20
[Wed Sep 25 21:22:27 2013] : Mary: Knowledge Nature: [1d20(8) + 11] = 19 (21 Animals)
[Wed Sep 25 21:23:01 2013] : Linden: Knowledge: Nature: [1d20(15) + 6] = 21 (untrained: 10)
[Wed Sep 25 21:23:16 2013] : Mardram: "They should be ok here, the ground is fairly wet so fire shouldn't be a problem"
[Wed Sep 25 21:23:34 2013] : Linden: "Ok"
[Wed Sep 25 21:23:35 2013] : Ranger: ooc you all worked that out
[Wed Sep 25 21:23:46 2013] : Linden: Linden hitches his horse to a tree.
[Wed Sep 25 21:23:47 2013] : Mary: Mary pets and parks her horse
[Wed Sep 25 21:24:33 2013] : Ranger: While you are doing that, the ranger has hurried off into the trees
[Wed Sep 25 21:24:46 2013] : Ranger: You were too busy to see which way he went
[Wed Sep 25 21:25:24 2013] : DM: ooc moved the map up
[Wed Sep 25 21:25:35 2013] : DM: The fire is ahead of you
[Wed Sep 25 21:25:57 2013] : DM: The heat is intense, but not overwhelming you
[Wed Sep 25 21:26:29 2013] : Mary: Mary sniffs, to find out where the ranger went
[Wed Sep 25 21:26:48 2013] : Mary: Scent: This special quality allows Mary to detect approaching enemies, sniff out hidden foes, and track by sense of smell. Creatures with the scent ability can identify familiar odors just as humans do familiar sights.
[Wed Sep 25 21:27:10 2013] : DM: It's a perception check
[Wed Sep 25 21:27:17 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(3) + 12] = 15 (19 Undead, 17 Animals) (All +4 when in a forest, +2 when on the plains)
[Wed Sep 25 21:27:36 2013] : DM: With the strong fire smell, your senses are overwhelmed
[Wed Sep 25 21:27:49 2013] : Mary: ooc That figures :)
[Wed Sep 25 21:28:30 2013] : Mary: "I never saw where he went, let's move ahead"
[Wed Sep 25 21:28:50 2013] : Mardram: Lets see if I can damp this fire down a little
[Wed Sep 25 21:28:52 2013] : Mardram: Create Water: Level 0 - generates up to 16 gallons of wholesome, drinkable water, just like clean rain water
[Wed Sep 25 21:30:06 2013] : DM: 16 gallons of water is created, but it doesn't douse the flames
[Wed Sep 25 21:30:24 2013] : Mardram: "I guess we'll have to go around"
[Wed Sep 25 21:30:38 2013] : Mary: "Let's go"
[Wed Sep 25 21:30:53 2013] : DM: The fire is intense, and that's not a lot of water
[Wed Sep 25 21:31:11 2013] : Mary: Mary leaves the path and circumvents the fire
[Wed Sep 25 21:31:13 2013] : Mardram: ooc Thats me you keep moving
[Wed Sep 25 21:31:56 2013] : DM: Initiative
[Wed Sep 25 21:32:01 2013] : Mardram: Initiative: [1d20(4) + 8] = 12
[Wed Sep 25 21:32:04 2013] : Linden: Initiative: [1d20(19) + 6] = 25
[Wed Sep 25 21:32:11 2013] : DM: ooc presumably you are all stying together?
[Wed Sep 25 21:32:49 2013] : Mardram: ooc aye
[Wed Sep 25 21:33:07 2013] : Mary: Initiative: [1d20(16) + 4] = 20 (+4 when in a forest, +2 when on the plains)
[Wed Sep 25 21:33:48 2013] : DM: Moving to within 10 feet of the flames is uncomfortable
[Wed Sep 25 21:34:12 2013] : DM: Linden
[Wed Sep 25 21:34:56 2013] : DM: The ground underfoot is shrubby
[Wed Sep 25 21:35:27 2013] : DM: There's not too much to slow you down, but you have to push through gaps in bushes occasionally
[Wed Sep 25 21:35:38 2013] : Linden: Continue on.
[Wed Sep 25 21:35:56 2013] : DM: Mary?
[Wed Sep 25 21:36:12 2013] : Mary: Moving on
[Wed Sep 25 21:36:14 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(5) + 12] = 17 (21 Undead, 19 Animals) (All +4 when in a forest, +2 when on the plains)
[Wed Sep 25 21:36:49 2013] : DM: Mardram?
[Wed Sep 25 21:37:03 2013] : DM: Perception from Linden and Mardram?
[Wed Sep 25 21:37:11 2013] : Mardram: Perception: [1d20(10) + 6] = 16
[Wed Sep 25 21:37:17 2013] : Linden: Perception: [1d20(20) + 9] = 29
[Wed Sep 25 21:38:37 2013] : DM: Linden spots a large plant creature, just ahead as he clears a set of bushes
[Wed Sep 25 21:38:49 2013] : DM: Entangle: Area is Difficult Terrain - all squares count as 2 for movement.
Reflex save DC 15, failure means you're entangled
[Wed Sep 25 21:39:09 2013] : DM: Reflex saves
[Wed Sep 25 21:39:18 2013] : Mary: Reflex: [1d20(16) + 9] = 25
[Wed Sep 25 21:39:24 2013] : Mardram: Reflex: [1d20(2) + 6] = 8
[Wed Sep 25 21:39:46 2013] : Linden: Reflex: [1d20(7) + 4] = 11
[Wed Sep 25 21:40:16 2013] : DM: The vine reaches out and slams Mary
[Wed Sep 25 21:40:23 2013] : DM: Slam: [1d20(4) + 9] = 13; Hit: [1d8(3) + 10] = 13 damage and grab.
[Wed Sep 25 21:40:36 2013] : DM: Miss
[Wed Sep 25 21:41:00 2013] : DM: Linden?
[Wed Sep 25 21:41:47 2013] : Linden: Linden casts Acid Arrow
[Wed Sep 25 21:41:57 2013] : DM: You're entangled
[Wed Sep 25 21:42:26 2013] : DM: Concentration check please?
[Wed Sep 25 21:43:53 2013] : Linden: ooc I disagree but ok.
[Wed Sep 25 21:44:09 2013] : DM: ooc you're entangled
[Wed Sep 25 21:44:17 2013] : Linden: [1d20(12) + 14] = 26
[Wed Sep 25 21:44:39 2013] : Linden: [2d4(4,4)] = 8 damage lasts 2 rounds.
[Wed Sep 25 21:44:42 2013] : Linden: Done
[Wed Sep 25 21:45:00 2013] : DM: Mary?
[Wed Sep 25 21:45:25 2013] : Mary: Mary shoots at the plant
[Wed Sep 25 21:45:31 2013] : DM: PAUSE
[Wed Sep 25 21:45:32 2013] : Mary: +2 Longbow MS + RS: Mary takes 2 extra arrows and shoots (Manyshot + Rapid shot)
[Wed Sep 25 21:45:36 2013] : DM: AoO
[Wed Sep 25 21:45:46 2013] : DM: Slam: [1d20(18) + 9] = 27; Hit: [1d8(6) + 10] = 16 damage and grab.
[Wed Sep 25 21:46:18 2013] : DM: The plant senses Mary's attack and smacks her hard
[Wed Sep 25 21:46:34 2013] : DM: It grabs her...
[Wed Sep 25 21:46:59 2013] : DM: Mary, you are grappled and therefore unable to use a two handed weapon
[Wed Sep 25 21:47:06 2013] : Mary: ooc How come we never see any enemies coming, not even when we move while using Perception?
[Wed Sep 25 21:47:33 2013] : Mary: Damage: Mary takes 16 damage. [Wed Sep 25 21:47:59 2013] : DM: ooc you failed to beat the camouflage DC
[Wed Sep 25 21:48:41 2013] : Mary: ooc Every time?
[Wed Sep 25 21:49:09 2013] : DM: Feel free to run the game
[Wed Sep 25 21:49:17 2013] : DM: You're welcome
[Wed Sep 25 21:49:21 2013] : DM: BRB
[Wed Sep 25 21:49:25 2013] : Mary: Mary holds her bow and arrow, ready to shoot at the first opportunity
[Wed Sep 25 21:50:25 2013] : Mardram: ooc a big plant in a forest probably isn't going to be the most obvious thing to see
[Wed Sep 25 21:50:58 2013] : Mary: ooc Craig, it it sounded like I was criticizing you, I'm truly sorry. That was never my intention
[Wed Sep 25 21:51:47 2013] : Mary: ooc It's just that we never seem to be able to see what's coming, as if we're all collectively blind :)
[Wed Sep 25 21:52:49 2013] : Mary: ooc I blame the dice myself
[Wed Sep 25 21:53:24 2013] : DM: ooc That *IS* criticism, and it's not very constructive
[Wed Sep 25 21:56:00 2013] : DM: ooc You are next to a big fire, having just walked around it, your sight is affected. As to other times, I wasn't aware, but your method of raising it wasn't great
[Wed Sep 25 21:56:39 2013] : Mary: ooc I am sorry, truly I am
[Wed Sep 25 21:57:12 2013] : Mary: ooc I'll work harder on my tone when asking questions
[Wed Sep 25 21:57:56 2013] : DM: OK... GAME RESTART
[Wed Sep 25 21:58:09 2013] : DM: Mardram?
[Wed Sep 25 21:58:29 2013] : Mardram: Sound Burst - Level 2 - Deals [1d8(2)] = 2 sonic damage in a 10 ft radius, 45 ft range. Subjects are stunned unless they pass a Fort save of DC 16; duration - Instantaneous.)
[Wed Sep 25 21:58:31 2013] : Mardram: [1d20(19) + 12] = 31
[Wed Sep 25 21:58:48 2013] : DM: Fortitude: [1d20(4) + 9] = 13
[Wed Sep 25 21:59:04 2013] : DM: The plant creature is stunned
[Wed Sep 25 21:59:39 2013] : Mardram: Done
[Wed Sep 25 21:59:41 2013] : DM: Linden... 8 damage?
[Wed Sep 25 21:59:58 2013] : Linden: From what?
[Wed Sep 25 22:00:04 2013] : DM: to it
[Wed Sep 25 22:00:08 2013] : Linden: [2d4(4,2)] = 6
[Wed Sep 25 22:00:15 2013] : DM: ah, new roll
[Wed Sep 25 22:00:15 2013] : Linden: Acid
[Wed Sep 25 22:01:42 2013] : DM: Linden?
[Wed Sep 25 22:02:41 2013] : Linden: Linden tries to break free.
[Wed Sep 25 22:03:04 2013] : Linden: Strength: [1d20(11) + 0] = 11
[Wed Sep 25 22:03:29 2013] : DM: Linden fails to break free
[Wed Sep 25 22:03:39 2013] : Linden: Linden casts invisibilty on himself.
[Wed Sep 25 22:03:41 2013] : Linden: Done
[Wed Sep 25 22:03:50 2013] : DM: ooc you can still move when entangled in PF... just at 1/4 speed
[Wed Sep 25 22:04:35 2013] : DM: ooc and apologies for going off on one there, It was unfair on you H
[Wed Sep 25 22:05:01 2013] : DM: Concentration check Linden
[Wed Sep 25 22:05:06 2013] : Linden: Concentration: [1d20(15) + 14] = 29
[Wed Sep 25 22:05:13 2013] : Linden: ooc oops. sorry, forgot.
[Wed Sep 25 22:05:21 2013] : DM: kk
[Wed Sep 25 22:05:38 2013] : DM: Mary, you are no longer grappled
[Wed Sep 25 22:05:46 2013] : Mary: ooc np, Craig, I understand how you felt and I shouldn't have brought it up like that
[Wed Sep 25 22:06:15 2013] : Mardram: Mary gets 5HP from Mardram
[Wed Sep 25 22:06:24 2013] : Mary: Mary tries to shoot again, hoping it will now work
[Wed Sep 25 22:06:30 2013] : Mardram: Damage: Mardram takes 5 damage. [Wed Sep 25 22:06:45 2013] : Mary: Healing: Regain 5 HP. [Wed Sep 25 22:06:53 2013] : Mary: +2 Longbow MS + RS: Mary takes 2 extra arrows and shoots (Manyshot + Rapid shot)
[Wed Sep 25 22:07:19 2013] : DM: ooc stunned... err
[Wed Sep 25 22:07:22 2013] : Mary: ooc Even with Woodland Stride I suppose I can't take a 5 foot step?
[Wed Sep 25 22:07:48 2013] : Mardram: ooc you aren't entangled
[Wed Sep 25 22:08:07 2013] : DM: ooc it's difficult terrain though
[Wed Sep 25 22:08:11 2013] : Mary: ooc No, but isn't it difficult terrain?
[Wed Sep 25 22:08:23 2013] : DM: no step
[Wed Sep 25 22:08:56 2013] : Mary: ooc I can move freely through *natural* undergrowth, but I guess not here
[Wed Sep 25 22:09:33 2013] : Mary: ooc Craig: once more we totally agree :)
[Wed Sep 25 22:09:34 2013] : DM: The vine dies
[Wed Sep 25 22:10:07 2013] : DM: Mardram?
[Wed Sep 25 22:10:40 2013] : Mardram: ooc are we still entangled?
[Wed Sep 25 22:10:45 2013] : DM: yes
[Wed Sep 25 22:10:54 2013] : Mardram: Mardram tries to slip free
[Wed Sep 25 22:10:57 2013] : Mardram: Dexterity: [1d20(10) + 2] = 12
[Wed Sep 25 22:11:25 2013] : DM: Mardram is still entangled
[Wed Sep 25 22:11:36 2013] : DM: You can move 1/4 speed
[Wed Sep 25 22:11:52 2013] : DM: Done?
[Wed Sep 25 22:12:09 2013] : Mardram: Mardram has a good look around to see if there is anything else about
[Wed Sep 25 22:12:13 2013] : Mardram: Perception: [1d20(14) + 6] = 20
[Wed Sep 25 22:12:25 2013] : DM: Mardram can't see anything
[Wed Sep 25 22:12:37 2013] : Mardram: Done
[Wed Sep 25 22:12:47 2013] : DM: Mary, reflex save please
[Wed Sep 25 22:12:56 2013] : Mary: Reflex: [1d20(9) + 9] = 18
[Wed Sep 25 22:13:14 2013] : Mary: ooc
[Wed Sep 25 22:13:20 2013] : DM: You are not entangled
[Wed Sep 25 22:13:23 2013] : DM: Linden?
[Wed Sep 25 22:13:39 2013] : Mary: ooc My node is getting so big I have trouble finding the rolls I need
[Wed Sep 25 22:14:00 2013] : Linden: Moving slowly out of the area of entanglement.
[Wed Sep 25 22:14:19 2013] : Linden: Done
[Wed Sep 25 22:14:45 2013] : DM: Mary?
[Wed Sep 25 22:14:54 2013] : Mary: Moving out while watching for other dangers
[Wed Sep 25 22:14:59 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(11) + 12] = 23 (27 Undead, 25 Animals) (All +4 when in a forest, +2 when on the plains)
[Wed Sep 25 22:15:29 2013] : DM: Mary spots another monster plant
[Wed Sep 25 22:16:24 2013] : Mary: "Another one"
[Wed Sep 25 22:16:27 2013] : DM: Done? You only moved 10 feet
[Wed Sep 25 22:16:58 2013] : Mary: Moving around it
[Wed Sep 25 22:17:24 2013] : Mary: Double move to get to the path again
[Wed Sep 25 22:17:33 2013] : DM: Mardram?
[Wed Sep 25 22:17:40 2013] : Mary: ooc There, rather
[Wed Sep 25 22:18:00 2013] : Mardram: "It worked last time, so let try it again"
[Wed Sep 25 22:18:02 2013] : Mardram: Sound Burst - Level 2 - Deals [1d8(2)] = 2 sonic damage in a 10 ft radius, 45 ft range. Subjects are stunned unless they pass a Fort save of DC 16; duration - Instantaneous.)
[Wed Sep 25 22:18:04 2013] : Mardram: [1d20(11) + 12] = 23
[Wed Sep 25 22:18:10 2013] : DM: Fortitude: [1d20(6) + 9] = 15
[Wed Sep 25 22:18:21 2013] : DM: Mardram stuns this one too
[Wed Sep 25 22:18:30 2013] : Mardram: Mardram moves a little bit
[Wed Sep 25 22:18:38 2013] : Mardram: Done
[Wed Sep 25 22:19:11 2013] : DM: Linden?
[Wed Sep 25 22:19:45 2013] : Linden: Out of useful spells.
[Wed Sep 25 22:19:52 2013] : Linden: Linden shoots at it.
[Wed Sep 25 22:20:02 2013] : Linden: Repeating Crossbow, Mark I (+1, seeking): [1d20(14) + 7] = 21; Hit: [1d8(7) + 1] = 8 damage.
[Wed Sep 25 22:20:33 2013] : DM: Linden's crossbow bold sinks deep
[Wed Sep 25 22:20:46 2013] : Linden: Done
[Wed Sep 25 22:20:53 2013] : DM: Mary, reflex save?
[Wed Sep 25 22:21:06 2013] : Mary: Reflex: [1d20(3) + 9] = 12
[Wed Sep 25 22:21:13 2013] : DM: Mary is entangled
[Wed Sep 25 22:21:17 2013] : DM: Entangle: Area is Difficult Terrain - all squares count as 2 for movement.
Reflex save DC 15, failure means you're entangled
[Wed Sep 25 22:21:22 2013] : Mary: ooc Am I standing too close again?
[Wed Sep 25 22:21:45 2013] : DM: ooc too close? it has reach 10 ft
[Wed Sep 25 22:21:58 2013] : DM: ooc the entangle area is a 50ft radius
[Wed Sep 25 22:22:15 2013] : DM: ooc sorry, 30
[Wed Sep 25 22:22:28 2013] : Mary: ooc That's what I meant, the Entangle area
[Wed Sep 25 22:22:29 2013] : Mardram: ooc its also stunned
[Wed Sep 25 22:22:41 2013] : DM: ooc the other is still active
[Wed Sep 25 22:22:56 2013] : Mary: ooc What other?
[Wed Sep 25 22:23:42 2013] : Mary: ooc Oh, the Entangle, you mean?
[Wed Sep 25 22:23:44 2013] : DM: ooc the other entangle
[Wed Sep 25 22:23:58 2013] : Mary: ooc Right, got you now
[Wed Sep 25 22:24:01 2013] : Mardram: ooc ahh
[Wed Sep 25 22:24:04 2013] : DM: Mary?
[Wed Sep 25 22:24:22 2013] : Mary: Mary takes careful aim and shoots
[Wed Sep 25 22:24:36 2013] : Mary: +2 Longbow MS: Mary takes an extra arrow and shoots (Manyshot)
[Wed Sep 25 22:25:19 2013] : Mary: So, -2 on attack, but the target is still stunned
[Wed Sep 25 22:25:25 2013] : Mary: Done
[Wed Sep 25 22:25:40 2013] : DM: Mary's first arrows pierce deep, but the vine still pulsates
[Wed Sep 25 22:25:45 2013] : DM: ooc -4
[Wed Sep 25 22:26:01 2013] : Linden: ooc fyi, did email to say she wouldn't play tonight but her email was delayed by ~10 hrs and has only just turned up.
[Wed Sep 25 22:26:11 2013] : DM: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 25 22:26:12 2013] : Linden: ooc ^Delphine
[Wed Sep 25 22:26:15 2013] : Mary: ooc 10 hours?
[Wed Sep 25 22:26:45 2013] : DM: ooc yes, I just got it too!
[Wed Sep 25 22:26:46 2013] : Mary: ooc Your description says -2, Craig
[Wed Sep 25 22:26:55 2013] : DM: ooc and -4 to Dex
[Wed Sep 25 22:27:15 2013] : Mary: ooc Ah, OK, got you now
[Wed Sep 25 22:27:30 2013] : DM: Mardram?
[Wed Sep 25 22:27:51 2013] : Mardram: Sound Burst - Level 2 - Deals [1d8(3)] = 3 sonic damage in a 10 ft radius, 45 ft range. Subjects are stunned unless they pass a Fort save of DC 16; duration - Instantaneous.)
[Wed Sep 25 22:27:55 2013] : Mardram: [1d20(14) + 12] = 26
[Wed Sep 25 22:28:01 2013] : DM: Fortitude: [1d20(5) + 9] = 14
[Wed Sep 25 22:28:05 2013] : Mardram: Done
[Wed Sep 25 22:28:14 2013] : DM: The vine remains stunned
[Wed Sep 25 22:28:16 2013] : Mary: ooc Mumbles to self: Ranged attacks on Dex, not on Str. Melee on Str. Damage always Str.
[Wed Sep 25 22:28:26 2013] : DM: Linden?
[Wed Sep 25 22:28:47 2013] : Linden: Move and shoot.
[Wed Sep 25 22:29:00 2013] : Linden: Repeating Crossbow, Mark I (+1, seeking): [1d20(20) + 7] = 27; Hit: [1d8(2) + 1] = 3 damage.
Critical threat: [1d20(18) + 7] = 25; Hit: [3 + 1d8(5) + 1] = 9 damage

[Wed Sep 25 22:29:07 2013] : Linden: Done
[Wed Sep 25 22:29:12 2013] : DM: The creature dies
[Wed Sep 25 22:29:26 2013] : Mary: ooc Nice one, David :)
[Wed Sep 25 22:29:57 2013] : DM: Bits of foliage drop from the trees as it gives up its life
[Wed Sep 25 22:30:06 2013] : Linden: "Are there more out there?"
[Wed Sep 25 22:30:20 2013] : Mary: "Let's see"
[Wed Sep 25 22:30:24 2013] : Mardram: "I can't see any"
[Wed Sep 25 22:30:27 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(13) + 12] = 25 (29 Undead, 27 Animals) (All +4 when in a forest, +2 when on the plains)
[Wed Sep 25 22:30:35 2013] : DM: You can't see any
[Wed Sep 25 22:30:51 2013] : Mardram: Mardram keeps struggling to get to the others
[Wed Sep 25 22:31:22 2013] : Mary: "Want to go over the path, where people can see us coming, or through the woods, where we can't see others coming"
[Wed Sep 25 22:31:25 2013] : DM: ooc 10 feet per round ;-)
[Wed Sep 25 22:31:43 2013] : DM: You make it to the path in short order
[Wed Sep 25 22:31:53 2013] : DM: Nothing else seems to be present here
[Wed Sep 25 22:32:00 2013] : Mardram: ooc is that a halfling joke?!?
[Wed Sep 25 22:32:32 2013] : Linden: "Press on? I would like to find out what is going on here."
[Wed Sep 25 22:32:47 2013] : DM: GAME END