Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Sep 18 20:23:28 2013] : Court: GAME START
[Wed Sep 18 20:23:57 2013] : Court: You all spend a comfortable evening in guest accommodation at the farm
[Wed Sep 18 20:24:54 2013] : Court: You are treated as honoured guests and awake refreshed
[Wed Sep 18 20:25:51 2013] : Court: At breakfast, Court approaches, and looks a little sheepish
[Wed Sep 18 20:25:58 2013] : Court: "Good morning all"
[Wed Sep 18 20:26:07 2013] : Court: "I trust you slept well?"
[Wed Sep 18 20:26:34 2013] : Linden: "Yes, thanks you."
[Wed Sep 18 20:27:00 2013] : Mardram: "Indeed I did"
[Wed Sep 18 20:27:05 2013] : Court: "I'd like to thank you all again for your help..>"
[Wed Sep 18 20:27:25 2013] : Court: "But there's one thing I need to ask"
[Wed Sep 18 20:27:38 2013] : Mardram: "Yes?"
[Wed Sep 18 20:28:04 2013] : Court: "There's a rather large tunnel in the cellar, and we're a little afraid it might be dangerous"
[Wed Sep 18 20:28:12 2013] : Court: "Could you investigate?"
[Wed Sep 18 20:28:42 2013] : Mardram: "Ah, perhaps we will find out where the creatures came from"
[Wed Sep 18 20:28:53 2013] : Linden: "I think we have time if the tunnel does not extend too far into the ground."
[Wed Sep 18 20:29:57 2013] : Court: "I'd be most grateful!"
[Wed Sep 18 20:30:02 2013] : Mardram: "or collapse around us"
[Wed Sep 18 20:30:04 2013] : Court: "We all would"
[Wed Sep 18 20:31:13 2013] : Court: OK, you all finish breakfast, and are heartily full
[Wed Sep 18 20:32:10 2013] : Court: What are you up to?
[Wed Sep 18 20:32:46 2013] : Mardram: "Shall we investigate?"
[Wed Sep 18 20:33:01 2013] : Linden: "Yes, my spells are refreshed, let's go."
[Wed Sep 18 20:33:11 2013] : Mardram: Mardram gets himself together and heads for the basement
[Wed Sep 18 20:33:15 2013] : Linden: ooc did I get fully healed up?
[Wed Sep 18 20:33:26 2013] : Mardram: ooc I had spells left, so I'd say yes
[Wed Sep 18 20:33:46 2013] : Court: ooc you had other damage though?
[Wed Sep 18 20:33:59 2013] : Linden: ooc dex -2
[Wed Sep 18 20:34:01 2013] : Mardram: ooc I have lesser restoration too
[Wed Sep 18 20:34:15 2013] : Linden: ooc splendid
[Wed Sep 18 20:34:40 2013] : Mardram: ooc I was down dex too wasn't I?
[Wed Sep 18 20:35:59 2013] : Mardram: ooc I had plenty of spells left though
[Wed Sep 18 20:36:54 2013] : Mardram: Equipment: Armour [Wed Sep 18 20:37:00 2013] : Mardram: ooc whoops
[Wed Sep 18 20:37:14 2013] : Court: OK
[Wed Sep 18 20:37:30 2013] : Court: You all assemble in the basement... it's dark
[Wed Sep 18 20:37:52 2013] : Linden: "Some light Mardram?"
[Wed Sep 18 20:38:14 2013] : Mardram: Mardram reaches into his backpack and pulls out a small ioun stone
[Wed Sep 18 20:38:21 2013] : Mardram: "I'd forgotten all about this"
[Wed Sep 18 20:38:59 2013] : Mardram: With a flick of his wrist, the ioun stone now floats just over his head illuminting the area around him
[Wed Sep 18 20:39:08 2013] : Mardram: ooc Ioun Torch
[Wed Sep 18 20:39:31 2013] : Linden: "Handy."
[Wed Sep 18 20:39:44 2013] : Linden: "I'll take the rear."
[Wed Sep 18 20:40:22 2013] : Mardram: "I'll take the middle"
[Wed Sep 18 20:40:41 2013] : Court: You wander the the large hole in the back of the cellar, it's roughly 10 feet wide, narrower in places
[Wed Sep 18 20:41:29 2013] : Court: The light from the stone, being non-directional doesn't reveal too far down the tunnel
[Wed Sep 18 20:42:50 2013] : Court: The tunnel slopes down at about a 25% slope
[Wed Sep 18 20:43:03 2013] : Mary: Mary walks in front
[Wed Sep 18 20:43:17 2013] : Linden: ooc there is a text tool...
[Wed Sep 18 20:43:27 2013] : Mardram: "Hmm. Linden you're good with gadgets. It'd be nice if I could make this light up more right in front of me"
[Wed Sep 18 20:43:28 2013] : Court: ooc and that's 12.5%
[Wed Sep 18 20:43:50 2013] : Court: The tunnel slopes down at about a 12.5% slope
[Wed Sep 18 20:44:02 2013] : Court: It's no too tricky
[Wed Sep 18 20:44:20 2013] : Linden: "It would be difficult to compensate for the continual spinning, otherwise a simple set of mirrors and lenses would do the trick."
[Wed Sep 18 20:44:27 2013] : Court: It curls to the South after a short while
[Wed Sep 18 20:45:05 2013] : Court: Continuing?
[Wed Sep 18 20:45:06 2013] : Mardram: "I dont think it has to float. What if it was tied to a hat?"
[Wed Sep 18 20:45:13 2013] : Mary: "Shh"
[Wed Sep 18 20:45:26 2013] : Mary: Mary tries to listen
[Wed Sep 18 20:45:30 2013] : Mardram: "Oh, sorry"
[Wed Sep 18 20:45:35 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(3) + 10] = 13 (17 Undead, 15 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed Sep 18 20:45:57 2013] : Court: There is the plok of dripping water, but that's nothing unusual
[Wed Sep 18 20:46:16 2013] : Mary: Mary peers around the corner
[Wed Sep 18 20:46:19 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(10) + 10] = 20 (24 Undead, 22 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed Sep 18 20:46:26 2013] : Mardram: ooc 'plok' nice word :)
[Wed Sep 18 20:46:49 2013] : Court: Ahead, despite the shadow you cast in front of the light source, the tunnel narrows and the slope gets steeper
[Wed Sep 18 20:47:23 2013] : Court: The spinning light source creates a crazy shadow display as it whirls around bahind you
[Wed Sep 18 20:47:31 2013] : Linden: (quitely) "How far down does it go?"
[Wed Sep 18 20:47:47 2013] : Court: ooc behind
[Wed Sep 18 20:47:57 2013] : Mardram: Mardram steps to the side of Mary
[Wed Sep 18 20:48:10 2013] : Mardram: (quietly)"Is that better?"
[Wed Sep 18 20:48:39 2013] : Court: The view ahead improves, shadows now dance to Mary's side
[Wed Sep 18 20:49:03 2013] : Court: The slope is compacted mud, it continues for as far as you can see
[Wed Sep 18 20:49:11 2013] : Mary: (quietly) "Thank you"
[Wed Sep 18 20:49:39 2013] : Mary: Mary looks for tracks
[Wed Sep 18 20:49:46 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(12) + 10] = 22 (26 Undead, 24 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed Sep 18 20:49:48 2013] : Mary: Survival: [1d20(15) + 11] = 26 (30 Undead, 28 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed Sep 18 20:50:18 2013] : Court: It's clear that the tunnel was dug by the creatures in the cellar
[Wed Sep 18 20:50:22 2013] : Mardram: (quietly)"It looks solid enough"
[Wed Sep 18 20:51:03 2013] : Court: ooc brb, need the loo
[Wed Sep 18 20:52:08 2013] : Mary: "Nothing mysterious about this tunnel, it was dug by the creatures we fought"
[Wed Sep 18 20:52:32 2013] : Court: ooc back
[Wed Sep 18 20:52:34 2013] : Mardram: "It has to lead somewhere though"
[Wed Sep 18 20:52:45 2013] : Linden: "Let's keep going until we hear something."
[Wed Sep 18 20:53:40 2013] : Court: Continuing?
[Wed Sep 18 20:53:44 2013] : Mary: Yes
[Wed Sep 18 20:54:29 2013] : Court: The mud on the steeper slope is significantly wetter
[Wed Sep 18 20:54:51 2013] : DM: Water has been running down from drips in the ceiling
[Wed Sep 18 20:55:09 2013] : DM: ooc if you're moving, can you move please?
[Wed Sep 18 20:56:04 2013] : Mary: Stealth: [1d20(2) + 12] = 14 (16 in a forest, 18 in tall grass, 16 in hilly or rocky areas)
[Wed Sep 18 20:56:19 2013] : Mary: Looking and listening all the while
[Wed Sep 18 20:56:21 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(13) + 10] = 23 (27 Undead, 25 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed Sep 18 20:56:24 2013] : DM: What order are you in?
[Wed Sep 18 20:56:35 2013] : Mardram: Mardram stays in the middle of the group
[Wed Sep 18 20:56:37 2013] : Mary: Me first
[Wed Sep 18 20:56:49 2013] : Linden: ooc last
[Wed Sep 18 20:57:11 2013] : DM: The tunnel turns again, and widens out , but becomes less tall
[Wed Sep 18 20:57:42 2013] : DM: You're going to have to squeeze through a 4 foot gap
[Wed Sep 18 20:58:22 2013] : Mardram: ooc 4ft high?
[Wed Sep 18 20:58:25 2013] : DM: yes
[Wed Sep 18 20:58:28 2013] : Mary: Stealth: [1d20(15) + 12] = 27 (29 in a forest, 31 in tall grass, 29 in hilly or rocky areas)
[Wed Sep 18 20:58:29 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(17) + 10] = 27 (31 Undead, 29 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed Sep 18 20:58:43 2013] : Linden: Linden ducks.
[Wed Sep 18 20:58:51 2013] : Mary: Mary doubles over, trying to get through
[Wed Sep 18 20:59:02 2013] : Mardram: Mardram doesn't even touch the ceiling
[Wed Sep 18 20:59:18 2013] : DM: It's doable, but you are now pointing down the slope on hands and knees
[Wed Sep 18 20:59:44 2013] : DM: Mary, you can only see very patchy flashes of light...
[Wed Sep 18 20:59:48 2013] : DM: Fort save
[Wed Sep 18 20:59:55 2013] : Mardram: "Maybe some rope would be a good idea"
[Wed Sep 18 20:59:58 2013] : Mary: Fortitude: [1d20(15) + 7] = 22
[Wed Sep 18 21:00:28 2013] : DM: You shake off the daze that the flashing is causing
[Wed Sep 18 21:00:44 2013] : Linden: Linden gets his rope out. "Here, let's tie your self to this."
[Wed Sep 18 21:00:53 2013] : DM: You crawl forwards
[Wed Sep 18 21:01:00 2013] : DM: After roping together
[Wed Sep 18 21:02:07 2013] : DM: It's not easy to see, the light from the stone is very erratic as it bounces off the cavern roof and floor in its attempted orbits
[Wed Sep 18 21:02:18 2013] : DM: Perception Mary
[Wed Sep 18 21:02:23 2013] : Linden: "That Stone is useless, let me get my lantern out."
[Wed Sep 18 21:02:31 2013] : Mardram: "I'm not sure this torch is working"
[Wed Sep 18 21:02:48 2013] : Linden: Linden gets is lantern and lights it, holding it up to shine down the path ahead.
[Wed Sep 18 21:03:01 2013] : Mardram: "I'll hold it while you two crawl"
[Wed Sep 18 21:03:53 2013] : Mardram: Mardram points the lantern down the slope
[Wed Sep 18 21:04:03 2013] : DM: Perception Mary
[Wed Sep 18 21:04:35 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(13) + 10] = 23 (27 Undead, 25 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed Sep 18 21:04:48 2013] : Mary: ooc Sorry, working on my MS
[Wed Sep 18 21:04:56 2013] : DM: Mary continues down the slope...
[Wed Sep 18 21:05:02 2013] : DM: ooc your MS?
[Wed Sep 18 21:05:06 2013] : Mary: Slowly
[Wed Sep 18 21:05:10 2013] : Mary: ooc Many Shot
[Wed Sep 18 21:05:14 2013] : Mary: Stealth: [1d20(5) + 12] = 17 (19 in a forest, 21 in tall grass, 19 in hilly or rocky areas)
[Wed Sep 18 21:06:03 2013] : DM: Her hand rests on the mud as she goes, and as she puts her weight on it, a sharp piece of flint gashes her hand...
[Wed Sep 18 21:06:12 2013] : DM: Reflex save
[Wed Sep 18 21:06:32 2013] : Mary: Reflex: [1d20(18) + 8] = 26
[Wed Sep 18 21:06:47 2013] : Mary: "Ouch"
[Wed Sep 18 21:07:19 2013] : DM: She witdraws her hand before she does any ligament or tendon damage and takes [1d8(8) + 4] = 12 damage
[Wed Sep 18 21:07:38 2013] : DM: The gash is still deep, and is thick with mud
[Wed Sep 18 21:07:48 2013] : Mary: Damage: Mary takes 12 damage. [Wed Sep 18 21:07:55 2013] : Mardram: "Let me see that Mary"
[Wed Sep 18 21:08:16 2013] : Mary: "Here, it's not too bad. Must have been a piece of flint"
[Wed Sep 18 21:08:35 2013] : Mary: Mary shows her hand to Mardram
[Wed Sep 18 21:08:41 2013] : Mardram: Mardram wiggles his fingers over the wound
[Wed Sep 18 21:08:42 2013] : Mardram: Create Water: Level 0 - generates up to 14 gallons of wholesome, drinkable water, just like clean rain water
[Wed Sep 18 21:08:46 2013] : Mardram: ooc UP TO!
[Wed Sep 18 21:09:05 2013] : DM: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 18 21:09:06 2013] : Mardram: a trickle of water cleans the wound
[Wed Sep 18 21:09:34 2013] : Mardram: Cure Light Wounds: Level 1 - Heals [1d8(8) + 5] = 13 HP
[Wed Sep 18 21:09:43 2013] : Mardram: "There you go, good as new"
[Wed Sep 18 21:09:44 2013] : Mary: "Thank you"
[Wed Sep 18 21:09:57 2013] : Mary: Healing: Regain 13 HP. [Wed Sep 18 21:10:09 2013] : Mary: ooc Is the tunnel still low?
[Wed Sep 18 21:10:27 2013] : DM: Continuing on, on hands and knees, Mary kicks at the wall, and a small rivulet of water emerges...
[Wed Sep 18 21:10:39 2013] : Mary: Mary crawls forward, feeling the ground before putting weight on her hands
[Wed Sep 18 21:10:48 2013] : DM: it makes the mud very slick, and...
[Wed Sep 18 21:10:55 2013] : DM: reflex saves?
[Wed Sep 18 21:10:57 2013] : Linden: "Hold on, that might be an underground river."
[Wed Sep 18 21:11:04 2013] : Mary: Reflex: [1d20(1) + 8] = 9
[Wed Sep 18 21:11:06 2013] : Linden: Reflex: [1d20(5) + 5] = 10
[Wed Sep 18 21:11:07 2013] : Mardram: Reflex: [1d20(15) + 6] = 21
[Wed Sep 18 21:11:20 2013] : DM: Mary slips...
[Wed Sep 18 21:11:42 2013] : DM: Mardram manages to right her, and hold on, but is then hit by Linden...
[Wed Sep 18 21:12:07 2013] : Mardram: "Whump!"
[Wed Sep 18 21:12:11 2013] : DM: The three of you travel down the slope, gaining speed...
[Wed Sep 18 21:12:27 2013] : DM: [1d100(18) + 4] = 22
[Wed Sep 18 21:12:28 2013] : DM: [1d100(95) + 4] = 99
[Wed Sep 18 21:12:30 2013] : DM: [1d100(34) + 4] = 38
[Wed Sep 18 21:13:03 2013] : DM: Mardram passes through a particularly jagged patch of rocks, slicing at him as he passes
[Wed Sep 18 21:13:16 2013] : Mardram: "Argh!"
[Wed Sep 18 21:13:20 2013] : DM: He takes [2d8(6,5) + 8] = 19 damage
[Wed Sep 18 21:13:32 2013] : Mardram: Damage: Mardram takes 19 damage. [Wed Sep 18 21:13:59 2013] : DM: As you slide, the path forks
[Wed Sep 18 21:14:08 2013] : DM: [1d100(10) + 4] = 14
[Wed Sep 18 21:14:09 2013] : DM: [1d100(10) + 4] = 14
[Wed Sep 18 21:14:09 2013] : DM: [1d100(14) + 4] = 18
[Wed Sep 18 21:14:23 2013] : DM: You all pass down the right fork
[Wed Sep 18 21:15:11 2013] : DM: The slope has levelled off and you begin to slow
[Wed Sep 18 21:15:42 2013] : DM: You come to a stop in the tunnel, it is now tall enough to stand
[Wed Sep 18 21:16:01 2013] : DM: You hear a plok, plok as something approaches
[Wed Sep 18 21:16:06 2013] : DM: Initiative
[Wed Sep 18 21:16:10 2013] : Mardram: Initiative: [1d20(8) + 8] = 16
[Wed Sep 18 21:16:13 2013] : Linden: Initiative: [1d20(16) + 6] = 22
[Wed Sep 18 21:16:18 2013] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(14) - 5] = 9
[Wed Sep 18 21:16:34 2013] : Mary: Initiative: [1d20(20) + 4] = 24 (+2 when in a forest)
[Wed Sep 18 21:17:41 2013] : DM: Mary, you are prone, and tied to Mardram
[Wed Sep 18 21:18:02 2013] : DM: Linden's lantern is nowhere to be seen
[Wed Sep 18 21:18:41 2013] : DM: Mardram's stone has left his hand, but is dirty, vision is not great
[Wed Sep 18 21:18:53 2013] : DM: Mary?
[Wed Sep 18 21:19:59 2013] : Mary: Mary tries to get unknotted
[Wed Sep 18 21:20:43 2013] : Mary: ooc My bow attacks are a shambles now :(
[Wed Sep 18 21:20:59 2013] : Mary: Working on the knots in the rope
[Wed Sep 18 21:21:19 2013] : DM: ooc sent you my version... use that for now, fix it later
[Wed Sep 18 21:21:31 2013] : Mary: ooc I will
[Wed Sep 18 21:22:06 2013] : DM: You can draw and slash
[Wed Sep 18 21:22:15 2013] : Mary: Do I make any leeway with the rope?
[Wed Sep 18 21:22:19 2013] : DM: if you have quick draw you can also stand
[Wed Sep 18 21:22:32 2013] : Mary: I don't have quick draw
[Wed Sep 18 21:23:00 2013] : DM: ooc what did escape artist get folded into?
[Wed Sep 18 21:23:14 2013] : DM: ooc nothing!
[Wed Sep 18 21:23:19 2013] : DM: Escape artist check
[Wed Sep 18 21:23:43 2013] : Mary: Escape Artist: [1d20(12) + 2] = 14
[Wed Sep 18 21:24:50 2013] : DM: You don't manage to extricate yourself. The knots have tightened with the pulling, and are slick with mud
[Wed Sep 18 21:25:07 2013] : DM: Linden?
[Wed Sep 18 21:25:16 2013] : Mary: ooc brb
[Wed Sep 18 21:25:25 2013] : Linden: Can I see the monsters yet?
[Wed Sep 18 21:25:36 2013] : DM: Perception
[Wed Sep 18 21:25:50 2013] : Linden: Perception: [1d20(6) + 5] = 11
[Wed Sep 18 21:26:09 2013] : DM: You can hear something, but can't see anything
[Wed Sep 18 21:26:12 2013] : Linden: Linden casts Mage Armour on himself.
[Wed Sep 18 21:26:28 2013] : Linden: Untie myself, if I have time.
[Wed Sep 18 21:26:29 2013] : Linden: Done.
[Wed Sep 18 21:26:43 2013] : DM: No time to untie, but you could stand?
[Wed Sep 18 21:27:02 2013] : Linden: Stand then.
[Wed Sep 18 21:27:07 2013] : DM: Mardram?
[Wed Sep 18 21:27:49 2013] : Mardram: Mardram stands and begins casting
[Wed Sep 18 21:27:50 2013] : Mardram: Summon Monster III: Level 3 - Mardram begins a Summon spell.
[Wed Sep 18 21:27:55 2013] : Mardram: Done
[Wed Sep 18 21:28:38 2013] : Mary: ooc back
[Wed Sep 18 21:28:44 2013] : DM: You hear a schlopp, schlopp noise
[Wed Sep 18 21:28:47 2013] : DM: Mary?
[Wed Sep 18 21:28:58 2013] : DM: Perception checks
[Wed Sep 18 21:29:18 2013] : Linden: Perception: [1d20(20) + 5] = 25
[Wed Sep 18 21:29:21 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(2) + 10] = 12 (16 Undead, 14 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed Sep 18 21:29:31 2013] : Mardram: Perception: [1d20(20) + 5] = 25
[Wed Sep 18 21:29:35 2013] : Mary: Mary gets up and reaches for her rapier
[Wed Sep 18 21:30:51 2013] : DM: Linden and Mardram can just make out a formless, transparent blob
[Wed Sep 18 21:30:58 2013] : DM: Mary cannot see it
[Wed Sep 18 21:31:18 2013] : Linden: "Some sort of jelly"
[Wed Sep 18 21:31:35 2013] : Mardram: "I can barely see it"
[Wed Sep 18 21:31:46 2013] : Mardram: Knowledge Dungeoneering: [1d20(5) + 0] = 5
[Wed Sep 18 21:31:47 2013] : Mary: "Where?"
[Wed Sep 18 21:31:50 2013] : Mary: Knowledge Dungeoneering: [1d20(11) + 9] = 20
[Wed Sep 18 21:32:20 2013] : DM: Linden, dungeoneering check?
[Wed Sep 18 21:32:24 2013] : Mardram: Mardram points roughly in the direction
[Wed Sep 18 21:32:39 2013] : Linden: Knowledge: Dungeoneering: [1d20(18) + 5] = 23 (untrained: 10)
[Wed Sep 18 21:33:28 2013] : DM: It's hard to spot, especially in this light
[Wed Sep 18 21:33:36 2013] : Mary: "Ooze, probably a grey one"
[Wed Sep 18 21:33:42 2013] : Linden: "Careful it's acidic."
[Wed Sep 18 21:34:25 2013] : DM: ooc sorry, the wisper about the ooze was meant to be to Linden :-)
[Wed Sep 18 21:34:51 2013] : DM: ooc as Mary can't see it, she can't add a great deal at present
[Wed Sep 18 21:35:02 2013] : DM: Linden?
[Wed Sep 18 21:35:50 2013] : Linden: Linden casts fireball at the area where the ooze is.
[Wed Sep 18 21:36:30 2013] : Linden: [7d6(3,1,4,4,1,4,3)] = 20 fire damage, DC 18.
[Wed Sep 18 21:36:41 2013] : Linden: Done.
[Wed Sep 18 21:37:13 2013] : DM: The creature is enveloped by flames
[Wed Sep 18 21:37:15 2013] : DM: Hisssss
[Wed Sep 18 21:37:41 2013] : DM: (sound effect, not hissing at you!)
[Wed Sep 18 21:37:49 2013] : Mary: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 18 21:38:04 2013] : DM: MArdram?
[Wed Sep 18 21:38:14 2013] : Mardram: 1d3: Mardram completes his Summon Monster III spell - [1d3(2)] = 2 Summon Monster II creatures summoned
[Wed Sep 18 21:38:41 2013] : Mardram: Mardram summons 2 small earth elementals
[Wed Sep 18 21:39:09 2013] : Mardram: ooc got any summon markers?
[Wed Sep 18 21:39:26 2013] : Mardram: ooc perfect
[Wed Sep 18 21:39:44 2013] : Mardram: Slam - Earth Mastery: Small Earth Elemental: [1d20(12) + 10] = 22; Damage: [1d6(2) + 9] = 11 HP
[Wed Sep 18 21:39:45 2013] : Mardram: Slam - Earth Mastery: Small Earth Elemental: [1d20(17) + 10] = 27; Damage: [1d6(3) + 9] = 12 HP
[Wed Sep 18 21:40:47 2013] : Mardram: Bless: Level 1 - Mardram and all allies within a 50-ft. burst gain +1 Morale bonus on attack rolls and saves against fear for 7 minutes.
[Wed Sep 18 21:40:52 2013] : Mardram: Done
[Wed Sep 18 21:40:53 2013] : DM: ooc just a sec
[Wed Sep 18 21:41:43 2013] : DM: Reflex saves
[Wed Sep 18 21:41:50 2013] : Mardram: Reflex: [1d20(3) + 6] = 9
[Wed Sep 18 21:41:51 2013] : Linden: Reflex: [1d20(17) + 5] = 22
[Wed Sep 18 21:42:06 2013] : DM: ooc sorry, for the elementals
[Wed Sep 18 21:42:06 2013] : Mary: Reflex: [1d20(12) + 8] = 20
[Wed Sep 18 21:42:10 2013] : DM: Acid: Reflex save DC 20 or take [1d6(3)] = 3 acid damage on your weapon
[Wed Sep 18 21:42:15 2013] : DM: Acid: Reflex save DC 20 or take [1d6(1)] = 1 acid damage on your weapon
[Wed Sep 18 21:42:28 2013] : Mardram: [1d20(11) - 1] = 10
[Wed Sep 18 21:42:28 2013] : Mardram: [1d20(11) - 1] = 10
[Wed Sep 18 21:42:35 2013] : DM: 3 and 1 damage
[Wed Sep 18 21:43:06 2013] : DM: ooc actually, perception cheks
[Wed Sep 18 21:43:11 2013] : DM: checks
[Wed Sep 18 21:43:14 2013] : Mardram: Perception: [1d20(17) + 5] = 22
[Wed Sep 18 21:43:23 2013] : DM: for the elementals
[Wed Sep 18 21:43:48 2013] : Mardram: ooc sorry
[Wed Sep 18 21:43:50 2013] : DM: ooc +4
[Wed Sep 18 21:43:56 2013] : Mardram: [1d20(2) + 4] = 6
[Wed Sep 18 21:43:57 2013] : Mardram: [1d20(6) + 4] = 10
[Wed Sep 18 21:44:04 2013] : DM: [1d100(85)] = 85
[Wed Sep 18 21:44:05 2013] : DM: [1d100(23)] = 23
[Wed Sep 18 21:44:14 2013] : DM: Only the 1st one hits
[Wed Sep 18 21:44:23 2013] : DM: and takes acid damage
[Wed Sep 18 21:44:29 2013] : Mardram: ooc ok
[Wed Sep 18 21:44:31 2013] : DM: Neither can see it
[Wed Sep 18 21:45:04 2013] : DM: The ooze attacks the elemental that hit it
[Wed Sep 18 21:45:07 2013] : DM: Slam: [1d20(11) + 6] = 17. Damage: [1d6(5) + 4] = 9 + [1d6(2)] = 2 acid
[Wed Sep 18 21:45:08 2013] : Mary: ooc Can't they see the flames?
[Wed Sep 18 21:45:19 2013] : DM: ooc what flames?
[Wed Sep 18 21:45:27 2013] : Mardram: ooc AC: 17
[Wed Sep 18 21:45:32 2013] : DM: Hit
[Wed Sep 18 21:45:37 2013] : DM: CMD?
[Wed Sep 18 21:45:39 2013] : Mardram: ooc grabbed
[Wed Sep 18 21:45:43 2013] : Linden: ooc fireball is instantaneous
[Wed Sep 18 21:45:46 2013] : Mardram: ooc 13
[Wed Sep 18 21:46:26 2013] : Mardram: ooc earth elementals have darkvision and tremorsense
[Wed Sep 18 21:46:29 2013] : DM: Mary?
[Wed Sep 18 21:46:39 2013] : DM: Perception to try to see it
[Wed Sep 18 21:47:17 2013] : DM: Even with light, it's difficult to see a grey ooze
[Wed Sep 18 21:47:22 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(19) + 7] = 26 (30 Undead, 28 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed Sep 18 21:47:32 2013] : DM: Mary spots the creature
[Wed Sep 18 21:47:38 2013] : Mary: Mary leaves her rapier alone, draws her bow and shoots
[Wed Sep 18 21:47:44 2013] : Mary: +2 Longbow - Partial attack: [1d20(18) + 16] = 34 (38 Undead, 36 Animals) Damage: [1d8(3) + 5] = 8 (12 Undead, 10 Animals) HP.
[Wed Sep 18 21:47:57 2013] : DM: It hits the creature
[Wed Sep 18 21:48:13 2013] : DM: Linden?
[Wed Sep 18 21:49:25 2013] : Linden: Magic missile [4d4(4,3,3,4) + 1] = 15 damage.
[Wed Sep 18 21:49:34 2013] : Linden: Done.
[Wed Sep 18 21:49:49 2013] : DM: The missiles thud home, it looks damaged
[Wed Sep 18 21:49:49 2013] : Linden: ooc +3 extra damage
[Wed Sep 18 21:50:12 2013] : DM: Mardram?
[Wed Sep 18 21:50:14 2013] : Linden: ooc 1d4+1 per missile
[Wed Sep 18 21:50:25 2013] : DM: ooc sure, I noticed :-)
[Wed Sep 18 21:50:50 2013] : Mardram: ooc perc checks from the elemental who missed it last time
[Wed Sep 18 21:50:52 2013] : Mardram: [1d20(13) + 4] = 17
[Wed Sep 18 21:51:02 2013] : DM: It sees it
[Wed Sep 18 21:51:06 2013] : Mardram: Slam - Earth Mastery: Small Earth Elemental: [1d20(14) + 10] = 24; Damage: [1d6(1) + 9] = 10 HP
[Wed Sep 18 21:51:07 2013] : Mardram: Slam - Earth Mastery: Small Earth Elemental: [1d20(4) + 10] = 14; Damage: [1d6(6) + 9] = 15 HP
[Wed Sep 18 21:51:24 2013] : DM: ooc both couldn't see it, just one hit it regardless
[Wed Sep 18 21:51:32 2013] : Mardram: [1d20(16) + 4] = 20
[Wed Sep 18 21:52:19 2013] : DM: The creature's surface skin ruptures and it collapses into a leaking sac
[Wed Sep 18 21:52:59 2013] : Mardram: "Nasty thing that"
[Wed Sep 18 21:53:39 2013] : DM: 400 XP
[Wed Sep 18 21:53:44 2013] : Mardram: Mardram picks up his torch and wipes it clean
[Wed Sep 18 21:53:51 2013] : Linden: "Any more lurking the the corners?"
[Wed Sep 18 21:54:27 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(6) + 7] = 13 (17 Undead, 15 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed Sep 18 21:54:44 2013] : Mary: Mary peeks around the corner
[Wed Sep 18 21:54:49 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(8) + 7] = 15 (19 Undead, 17 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed Sep 18 21:54:58 2013] : Mardram: Mardram sends the elementals around the corner
[Wed Sep 18 21:54:59 2013] : Mardram: [1d20(11) + 4] = 15
[Wed Sep 18 21:54:59 2013] : Mardram: [1d20(20) + 4] = 24
[Wed Sep 18 21:55:45 2013] : DM: And 400 XP for the journey down
[Wed Sep 18 21:56:04 2013] : DM: They don't sens anything
[Wed Sep 18 21:56:06 2013] : DM: sense
[Wed Sep 18 21:56:43 2013] : Mardram: "Seems clear"
[Wed Sep 18 21:56:47 2013] : Mary: Mary checks the dead end more throrougly
[Wed Sep 18 21:56:51 2013] : DM: ooc you probably need to speak to them to get them to search
[Wed Sep 18 21:56:51 2013] : Mardram: "Now lets get this rope off"
[Wed Sep 18 21:56:55 2013] : Mary: Perception - Take 10: [10 + 7] = 17 (21 Undead, 19 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed Sep 18 21:57:13 2013] : DM: ooc but pointing probably works for go in there (attacking is default for summons)
[Wed Sep 18 21:57:24 2013] : Mary: ooc Do I see anything unexpected?
[Wed Sep 18 21:57:43 2013] : DM: There's nothing unexpected
[Wed Sep 18 21:57:53 2013] : DM: It's a mud cave
[Wed Sep 18 21:57:59 2013] : Mardram: ooc but is there anything expected?
[Wed Sep 18 21:58:23 2013] : Linden: "Wasn't there a fork when we were sliding down? We should investigate that."
[Wed Sep 18 21:58:56 2013] : DM: It's possible to walk in this section
[Wed Sep 18 21:59:03 2013] : Mardram: Cure Light Wounds: Level 1 - Heals [1d8(5) + 5] = 10 HP
[Wed Sep 18 21:59:09 2013] : Mardram: Healing: Regain 10 HP. [Wed Sep 18 21:59:17 2013] : Mardram: "Lets go look"
[Wed Sep 18 21:59:26 2013] : DM: You make your way back to the fork, to find that the rivulet goes that way...
[Wed Sep 18 21:59:42 2013] : DM: It's just a trickle, but the floor is slicker
[Wed Sep 18 21:59:42 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(2) + 7] = 9 (13 Undead, 11 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed Sep 18 21:59:59 2013] : DM: The floor remains flat here though
[Wed Sep 18 22:00:24 2013] : DM: What is your light source Mary?
[Wed Sep 18 22:01:14 2013] : Mary: Whatever anybody is carrying. (I thought they were going over here as well)
[Wed Sep 18 22:01:36 2013] : Linden: ooc Mardram has his stone, I lost my lantern
[Wed Sep 18 22:01:37 2013] : Mardram: "Where did your lantern go Linden?"
[Wed Sep 18 22:01:51 2013] : Linden: "Dropped it. Can you see it anywhere?"
[Wed Sep 18 22:02:29 2013] : Mardram: "Worth looking for"
[Wed Sep 18 22:02:31 2013] : Mardram: Perception: [1d20(5) + 5] = 10
[Wed Sep 18 22:02:35 2013] : DM: Mardram's stone continues to be annoying in providing light in an enclosed area
[Wed Sep 18 22:02:49 2013] : DM: Moving shadows abound
[Wed Sep 18 22:03:13 2013] : DM: After a fair bit of looking, you locate the smashed remains of the lantern
[Wed Sep 18 22:03:20 2013] : Mardram: "Ah"
[Wed Sep 18 22:03:26 2013] : DM: It did not fare well in the descent
[Wed Sep 18 22:03:32 2013] : Linden: "I'll mend it later."
[Wed Sep 18 22:03:48 2013] : Linden: Linden stuffs the broken lantern in his pack.
[Wed Sep 18 22:04:04 2013] : Mardram: "This torch needs work"
[Wed Sep 18 22:04:13 2013] : Mardram: Light: Level 0 - Causes a touched object to glow like a torch for 70 minutes
[Wed Sep 18 22:04:29 2013] : Mardram: Mardram cast Light on his breastplate
[Wed Sep 18 22:04:35 2013] : Mary: "Ah, much better"
[Wed Sep 18 22:04:52 2013] : Mardram: "I may look silly, but at least its a steady light"
[Wed Sep 18 22:05:36 2013] : DM: With a decent light, you can clearly see that the other fork leads into a room of stone
[Wed Sep 18 22:06:30 2013] : DM: The tunnel has been excavated through the wall by the creatures
[Wed Sep 18 22:07:43 2013] : DM: That's got to be the worst spiral staircase ever
[Wed Sep 18 22:07:55 2013] : Mardram: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 18 22:08:15 2013] : Mardram: ooc I thought it was a big grey spider
[Wed Sep 18 22:08:16 2013] : Linden: Stairs go up or down?
[Wed Sep 18 22:08:24 2013] : DM: Stairs go up
[Wed Sep 18 22:08:46 2013] : DM: You look into the room (presumably)
[Wed Sep 18 22:08:54 2013] : Mary: Of course
[Wed Sep 18 22:09:14 2013] : DM: Inside the stone room is a raised dais with a large symbol on it
[Wed Sep 18 22:09:17 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(14) + 7] = 21 (25 Undead, 23 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed Sep 18 22:10:19 2013] : Mardram: ooc can we see the symbol from where we are?
[Wed Sep 18 22:10:24 2013] : DM: There's a spiral staircase in the corner, going upwards
[Wed Sep 18 22:10:28 2013] : DM: yes
[Wed Sep 18 22:10:33 2013] : Mardram: Knowledge Religion: [1d20(5) + 5] = 10
[Wed Sep 18 22:10:40 2013] : Mardram: Knowledge Arcana: [1d20(2) + 0] = 2
[Wed Sep 18 22:10:40 2013] : Mary: "Hm, smashed bottles as part of a dais. Whatever next?"
[Wed Sep 18 22:10:43 2013] : DM: It's a symbol ;-)
[Wed Sep 18 22:10:54 2013] : Linden: Knowledge: Arcana: [1d20(2) + 16] = 18
[Wed Sep 18 22:10:56 2013] : Mardram: ooc well aren't I the font of knowledge
[Wed Sep 18 22:11:00 2013] : Mary: Knowledge Religion: [1d20(3) + 0] = 3 (7 Undead)
[Wed Sep 18 22:11:05 2013] : DM: ooc not as part, they are on top
[Wed Sep 18 22:11:28 2013] : Mary: ooc Sorry, I misread "contain"
[Wed Sep 18 22:11:55 2013] : Mardram: ooc broken bottles litter the surface?
[Wed Sep 18 22:12:10 2013] : DM: Yes, but only Mary has seen them
[Wed Sep 18 22:12:20 2013] : Mary: Mary goes forwards and examines the dais more closely
[Wed Sep 18 22:12:21 2013] : Linden: Linden enters the room for a better look
[Wed Sep 18 22:12:25 2013] : DM: ooc and that's a much better way of saying it
[Wed Sep 18 22:12:36 2013] : Mary: Perception - Take 20: [20 + 7] = 27 (31 Undead, 29 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed Sep 18 22:12:50 2013] : Mardram: Mardram cautiously follows
[Wed Sep 18 22:13:04 2013] : Mardram: ooc is there any illumination in the room?
[Wed Sep 18 22:13:04 2013] : Linden: "This symbol is religious and has something to do with summoning."
[Wed Sep 18 22:13:07 2013] : DM: Mary carefully examines the dais
[Wed Sep 18 22:13:22 2013] : Linden: Linden inspects the broken bottles carefully. What did they contain?
[Wed Sep 18 22:13:54 2013] : DM: She finds that there are some silvery flakes, tinged with black, and a lot more black powder around the dais
[Wed Sep 18 22:14:40 2013] : Linden: Intelligence: [1d20(10) + 5] = 15
[Wed Sep 18 22:14:54 2013] : Mary: Intelligence: [1d20(20) + 0] = 20
[Wed Sep 18 22:14:55 2013] : DM: The bottles clearly contained something, but you're going to have to examine them properly to know more
[Wed Sep 18 22:15:13 2013] : DM: Mary feels very bright
[Wed Sep 18 22:15:25 2013] : Mary: :)
[Wed Sep 18 22:15:37 2013] : DM: Other than that, the DM doesn't have a clue why
[Wed Sep 18 22:16:13 2013] : Linden: "Should we destroy the symbol?"
[Wed Sep 18 22:16:39 2013] : Mardram: "What is it drawn with?"
[Wed Sep 18 22:17:04 2013] : Mary: "Couldn't that do harm as well? What does it mean?"
[Wed Sep 18 22:17:35 2013] : Mardram: "I'm not sure I want to just destroy it without knowing what it is for"
[Wed Sep 18 22:17:36 2013] : Mary: Mary locates a broken shelf with some potions on it
[Wed Sep 18 22:17:59 2013] : Mary: "Those bottles seem to have fallen down from there"
[Wed Sep 18 22:18:26 2013] : Mardram: "Lets have a look upstairs"
[Wed Sep 18 22:18:27 2013] : Mary: Perception - Take 20: [20 + 7] = 27 (31 Undead, 29 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed Sep 18 22:18:37 2013] : DM: The symbol is carven in the stone
[Wed Sep 18 22:18:48 2013] : Mary: "Want to take a look at them Linden?"
[Wed Sep 18 22:19:05 2013] : Mary: Mary reaches out and grabs the surviving potion bottles
[Wed Sep 18 22:19:14 2013] : Linden: "Alchemy isn't one of my skills."
[Wed Sep 18 22:20:18 2013] : Mardram: "Put it in your pack"
[Wed Sep 18 22:20:27 2013] : Mardram: Mardram heads for the stairs
[Wed Sep 18 22:20:39 2013] : Linden: Spellcraft: [1d20(2) + 15] = 17
[Wed Sep 18 22:21:31 2013] : Linden: Linden uses detect magic on the potions
[Wed Sep 18 22:22:47 2013] : Linden: "The dias is heavily magical and these are unholy water potions."
[Wed Sep 18 22:23:02 2013] : Linden: "Upstairs now to investigate further?"
[Wed Sep 18 22:23:22 2013] : Linden: Linden move to the stairs and begins to climb.
[Wed Sep 18 22:23:42 2013] : Mary: Mary follows
[Wed Sep 18 22:23:53 2013] : Mardram: Mardram wrinkles his nose at the unholy water
[Wed Sep 18 22:24:30 2013] : Linden: "It seems the unholy water was used to open a gate using the dias to bring the fiendish monsters across."
[Wed Sep 18 22:24:46 2013] : DM: ooc ignore the scale, the stairs do not come out in Court's house ;-)
[Wed Sep 18 22:25:12 2013] : Mardram: ooc his house isn't visible for me
[Wed Sep 18 22:25:40 2013] : DM: ooc no, but it would probably be above according to this scale
[Wed Sep 18 22:25:48 2013] : Mardram: ooc ah ok
[Wed Sep 18 22:26:02 2013] : Mary: "Actually, it seems it was an accident. The shelf collapsed and the bottles fell down and broke on that symbol"
[Wed Sep 18 22:26:22 2013] : DM: You climb the steps, occasionally coming to a landing, but all doorways are collapsed
[Wed Sep 18 22:26:29 2013] : Linden: "Huh. Just some bad luck?"
[Wed Sep 18 22:26:30 2013] : Mardram: "So someone summoned theose things and they broke out through the wall
[Wed Sep 18 22:26:33 2013] : DM: Knowledge History
[Wed Sep 18 22:26:42 2013] : Mardram: Knowledge History: [1d20(7) + 4] = 11
[Wed Sep 18 22:26:49 2013] : Mardram: "So, who?"
[Wed Sep 18 22:26:56 2013] : Linden: Knowledge: History: [1d20(19) + 5] = 24 (untrained: 10)
[Wed Sep 18 22:27:34 2013] : DM: There are some symbols on the walls as you ascend, but they do not have any meaning to any of you
[Wed Sep 18 22:27:44 2013] : Mardram: Read Magic: Level 0 - Can read scrolls and spellbooks for 70 minutes
[Wed Sep 18 22:28:13 2013] : Mary: "That dais may have been there for centuries, but those breakages were recent"
[Wed Sep 18 22:29:39 2013] : Mardram: "I think you are correct Mary. These symbols talk about "The god of hellish creatures" or something like that"
[Wed Sep 18 22:30:25 2013] : DM: You eventually reach the top of the stairs
[Wed Sep 18 22:30:35 2013] : DM: The way is barred by a stone door
[Wed Sep 18 22:31:14 2013] : Mary: "Nobody seems to have been here for years, I can see no foot prints of any kind"
[Wed Sep 18 22:31:17 2013] : Mardram: ooc any handles?
[Wed Sep 18 22:31:59 2013] : Linden: Linden checks the door for magic (casting detect magic)
[Wed Sep 18 22:32:07 2013] : DM: No, and it's all flush with the doorway
[Wed Sep 18 22:32:31 2013] : DM: It's not magical
[Wed Sep 18 22:32:50 2013] : Mardram: Mardram gives the door a shove
[Wed Sep 18 22:33:17 2013] : DM: It starts to move, but seems to be obstructed after opening a fraction
[Wed Sep 18 22:33:27 2013] : DM: Light streams in through the crack
[Wed Sep 18 22:33:29 2013] : DM: ooc brb
[Wed Sep 18 22:33:53 2013] : Mardram: "I think something is blocking it. Give me a hand pushing"
[Wed Sep 18 22:34:25 2013] : Mary: "Sure"
[Wed Sep 18 22:34:38 2013] : DM: It opens a little more...
[Wed Sep 18 22:34:38 2013] : Mardram: Mardram puts his shoulder to the door and shoves
[Wed Sep 18 22:34:53 2013] : Mary: Mary helps shoving
[Wed Sep 18 22:34:55 2013] : DM: Mardram, reflex save please?
[Wed Sep 18 22:35:03 2013] : Mardram: Reflex: [1d20(19) + 6] = 25
[Wed Sep 18 22:35:14 2013] : Linden: "Need magical help? I have Bull's Strength."
[Wed Sep 18 22:35:39 2013] : DM: You jump back as a tree branch swishes into the gap you created
[Wed Sep 18 22:35:49 2013] : Mardram: "Yelp!"
[Wed Sep 18 22:35:57 2013] : DM: It wouldn't have hurt you a great deal, but it may have stung
[Wed Sep 18 22:36:04 2013] : Mardram: "Well I didn't expect that"
[Wed Sep 18 22:36:31 2013] : DM: The branch is about the the thickness of a walking stick
[Wed Sep 18 22:37:04 2013] : DM: It's now poking into the crack, holding the door slightly ajar
[Wed Sep 18 22:37:11 2013] : Mary: Mary peers through the crack
[Wed Sep 18 22:37:15 2013] : Mardram: "Keep pushing"
[Wed Sep 18 22:37:16 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(19) + 7] = 26 (30 Undead, 28 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed Sep 18 22:37:29 2013] : Mary: "OK"
[Wed Sep 18 22:37:59 2013] : DM: Brnaches and roots entangle the door
[Wed Sep 18 22:38:15 2013] : DM: ooc that was meant to be to Mary
[Wed Sep 18 22:38:20 2013] : DM: Branches
[Wed Sep 18 22:39:17 2013] : Mary: "There's a tree right next to the door"
[Wed Sep 18 22:39:31 2013] : Mardram: "Is it completely blocked?"
[Wed Sep 18 22:39:35 2013] : Linden: "Is there enough space to open the door?"
[Wed Sep 18 22:40:26 2013] : Mary: "Only one way to find out"
[Wed Sep 18 22:40:49 2013] : Mary: Mary continues to help pushing
[Wed Sep 18 22:40:59 2013] : Mardram: "1..2..3.. push"
[Wed Sep 18 22:41:21 2013] : DM: The door yields a little and a few more branches get into the gap
[Wed Sep 18 22:41:23 2013] : Linden: Knowledge: Engineering: [1d20(9) + 16] = 25
[Wed Sep 18 22:42:33 2013] : Linden: "Smack the door near the hinge and it'll probably break."
[Wed Sep 18 22:42:48 2013] : Linden: "The door is riddled with frost cracks."
[Wed Sep 18 22:42:58 2013] : Mardram: "Really?"
[Wed Sep 18 22:43:21 2013] : Mardram: MArdram gives the hinge a thump with his mace"
[Wed Sep 18 22:43:29 2013] : Mardram: Mardram gives the hinge a thump with his mace
[Wed Sep 18 22:43:57 2013] : DM: Attack roll?
[Wed Sep 18 22:44:45 2013] : Mardram: Mace+1: [1d20(4) + 9] = 13 Damage: [1d6(6) + 1] = 7 HP.
[Wed Sep 18 22:44:54 2013] : DM: With a few hits, Madram manages to break the door away from its hinges
[Wed Sep 18 22:45:32 2013] : DM: It subsequently shears diagonally, the top falling forwards into brambles
[Wed Sep 18 22:45:49 2013] : DM: Perception?
[Wed Sep 18 22:45:56 2013] : Linden: Perception: [1d20(2) + 5] = 7
[Wed Sep 18 22:46:07 2013] : Mardram: Perception: [1d20(18) + 5] = 23
[Wed Sep 18 22:46:22 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(6) + 7] = 13 (17 Undead, 15 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed Sep 18 22:47:23 2013] : Mardram: "Get out Get out Get out!!!!"
[Wed Sep 18 22:47:30 2013] : DM: Initiative
[Wed Sep 18 22:47:39 2013] : Mardram: Initiative: [1d20(2) + 8] = 10
[Wed Sep 18 22:47:46 2013] : Mary: Initiative: [1d20(12) + 4] = 16 (+2 when in a forest)
[Wed Sep 18 22:48:28 2013] : DM: Mardram, you have a surprise round regardless
[Wed Sep 18 22:48:51 2013] : Linden: Initiative: [1d20(8) + 6] = 14
[Wed Sep 18 22:49:28 2013] : Mardram: ooc would mending work?
[Wed Sep 18 22:49:57 2013] : Mardram: ooc probably weighs more than 7 lbs
[Wed Sep 18 22:50:04 2013] : DM: No
[Wed Sep 18 22:50:49 2013] : Mardram: Mardram tries to dive out the gap
[Wed Sep 18 22:50:53 2013] : Mardram: Reflex: [1d20(7) + 6] = 13
[Wed Sep 18 22:51:11 2013] : DM: Mardram, being next to the door, dives through...
[Wed Sep 18 22:51:31 2013] : DM: He lands on the remains of the door (another reflex save)
[Wed Sep 18 22:51:36 2013] : Mardram: Reflex: [1d20(10) + 6] = 16
[Wed Sep 18 22:51:53 2013] : DM: And manages to roll out of the way
[Wed Sep 18 22:51:59 2013] : DM: Mary?
[Wed Sep 18 22:52:04 2013] : Mary: Mary leaps after Mardram
[Wed Sep 18 22:52:11 2013] : Mary: Reflex: [1d20(10) + 8] = 18
[Wed Sep 18 22:52:32 2013] : DM: Mary dives through...
[Wed Sep 18 22:52:43 2013] : DM: another reflex save
[Wed Sep 18 22:52:44 2013] : Mary: "Linden, come on!"
[Wed Sep 18 22:52:47 2013] : Mary: Reflex: [1d20(16) + 8] = 24
[Wed Sep 18 22:53:00 2013] : Mary: ooc Did I manage to miss Mardram?
[Wed Sep 18 22:53:13 2013] : DM: She turns in midair, lands on her feet and stands to the side
[Wed Sep 18 22:53:17 2013] : DM: Linden?>
[Wed Sep 18 22:53:22 2013] : Mardram: ooc I rolled out of the way
[Wed Sep 18 22:53:33 2013] : Linden: Linden quicky checks the structure.
[Wed Sep 18 22:53:35 2013] : Linden: Knowledge: Engineering: [1d20(12) + 16] = 28
[Wed Sep 18 22:54:56 2013] : Linden: Linden jumps after the others. "Lintel is dangerously unsafe."
[Wed Sep 18 22:54:59 2013] : Linden: Reflex: [1d20(5) + 5] = 10
[Wed Sep 18 22:55:38 2013] : DM: Linden catches himself on the doorway as he tries to get through and smacks his knees into the broken door
[Wed Sep 18 22:55:44 2013] : DM: [1d6(4) + 2] = 6
[Wed Sep 18 22:55:55 2013] : DM: 6 damage, you are still inside
[Wed Sep 18 22:56:08 2013] : DM: Mardram?
[Wed Sep 18 22:56:12 2013] : DM: You are prone
[Wed Sep 18 22:57:33 2013] : Mardram: Mardram gets to his feet and looks around for a hefty branch to brace the lintel with
[Wed Sep 18 22:57:49 2013] : DM: ooc is it me, or have I been getting a bit Indiana Jones lately?
[Wed Sep 18 22:57:54 2013] : Mardram: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 18 22:58:04 2013] : DM: Perception
[Wed Sep 18 22:58:11 2013] : Mary: ooc It's still all on you, Indiana Craig :P
[Wed Sep 18 22:58:13 2013] : Mardram: Perception: [1d20(13) + 5] = 18
[Wed Sep 18 22:58:20 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(12) + 7] = 19 (23 Undead, 21 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed Sep 18 22:58:33 2013] : DM: You spot lots of branches, it's just that they are all attached to trees
[Wed Sep 18 22:58:43 2013] : Mary: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 18 22:58:48 2013] : DM: There's nothing suitable looking to hand
[Wed Sep 18 22:59:44 2013] : Mardram: Mardram crosses his fingers for luck
[Wed Sep 18 23:00:00 2013] : Mardram: done
[Wed Sep 18 23:00:01 2013] : DM: Mary?
[Wed Sep 18 23:00:13 2013] : Mary: Mary jumps forward and grabs Linden's hands to drag him out
[Wed Sep 18 23:02:21 2013] : DM: Linden? Mary is reaching for you... Sand and gravel are dropping into your hair...
[Wed Sep 18 23:02:29 2013] : DM: Reflex save
[Wed Sep 18 23:02:40 2013] : Linden: Reflex: [1d20(20) + 5] = 25
[Wed Sep 18 23:02:43 2013] : Mary: "Grab my hands, now!"
[Wed Sep 18 23:03:46 2013] : DM: With cat like reflexes, Linden somersaults through the doorway, over Mary's head and lands comfortably on the ground 5 ft from the door
[Wed Sep 18 23:04:26 2013] : DM: Somewhat taken aback, Mary watches as the grassy hillock above collapses in front of her...
[Wed Sep 18 23:04:36 2013] : DM: Mary, reflex save please
[Wed Sep 18 23:04:37 2013] : Linden: "Pffff.... That was close."
[Wed Sep 18 23:04:56 2013] : Mardram: "You are making a habit of this Linden"
[Wed Sep 18 23:05:33 2013] : Mary: Reflex: [1d20(19) + 8] = 27
[Wed Sep 18 23:05:45 2013] : Linden: "Let's go find a nice open plain to travel through next."
[Wed Sep 18 23:05:45 2013] : Mary: "Too close for comfort"
[Wed Sep 18 23:06:07 2013] : DM: Mary pulls back and the doorway disappears in front of her
[Wed Sep 18 23:06:18 2013] : Linden: "On the plus side no one will be getting to that summoning circle any time soon."
[Wed Sep 18 23:06:24 2013] : Mary: "Or some woods: I like the forest"
[Wed Sep 18 23:06:30 2013] : DM: Some small trees fall as the ground they inhabit becomes perpendicular
[Wed Sep 18 23:06:53 2013] : Mardram: "No they wont Linden, but who was in there to summon the creatures in the first place and how did they get in there??"
[Wed Sep 18 23:07:22 2013] : DM: ooc there's a way in still ;-)
[Wed Sep 18 23:07:37 2013] : Mardram: ooc dun dun duuuun
[Wed Sep 18 23:07:48 2013] : DM: ooc i.e. the one you used
[Wed Sep 18 23:08:06 2013] : DM: GAME END