Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Sep 4 19:56:28 2013] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Sep 4 19:56:49 2013] : Linden: I have some other short term buffs for in combat as well: greater invisibility and stoneskin.
[Wed Sep 4 19:56:54 2013] : DM: The man watches you casting, then plucks up the courage to speak...
[Wed Sep 4 19:57:16 2013] : Man: "I don't mean to hurry you, but my wife is down there!"
[Wed Sep 4 19:57:23 2013] : Mardram: ooc if there is an anti magic field down there he's a dead man!
[Wed Sep 4 19:57:30 2013] : Man: LOL
[Wed Sep 4 19:57:51 2013] : Mary: "We're going there right now, but we needed to prepare first"
[Wed Sep 4 19:57:54 2013] : Linden: "The better prepared we are the more likely we are to succeed."
[Wed Sep 4 19:58:10 2013] : Mardram: ooc Mardram starts doing stretches ;)
[Wed Sep 4 19:58:24 2013] : Mardram: "Are we ready?"
[Wed Sep 4 19:58:35 2013] : Man: He watches you nervously
[Wed Sep 4 19:58:42 2013] : Jin: "I am. let's go, this woman might be in real danger"
[Wed Sep 4 19:58:54 2013] : Mary: "It's time"
[Wed Sep 4 19:59:03 2013] : Linden: "Let's go."
[Wed Sep 4 19:59:05 2013] : Mardram: ooc Does the door open in or out?
[Wed Sep 4 19:59:10 2013] : DM: The man leads you through the farmhouse to a flight of stairs
[Wed Sep 4 19:59:40 2013] : Man: "They're through the door at the bottom of the stairs"
[Wed Sep 4 20:00:51 2013] : Mary: Mary has her bow and some arrows out
[Wed Sep 4 20:00:52 2013] : Linden: Linden takes the rear.
[Wed Sep 4 20:01:22 2013] : Man: At the bottom of the stairs is a door that opens into the room ahead
[Wed Sep 4 20:01:34 2013] : Jin: Jin already has her rapier at the ready
[Wed Sep 4 20:01:57 2013] : Mardram: "Jin, you first?"
[Wed Sep 4 20:02:16 2013] : Jin: "Yes"
[Wed Sep 4 20:02:35 2013] : Mardram: Mardram opens the door carefully for Jin
[Wed Sep 4 20:02:35 2013] : Linden: ooc initiative?
[Wed Sep 4 20:03:26 2013] : Man: ooc sorry...
[Wed Sep 4 20:03:31 2013] : Man: Initiative
[Wed Sep 4 20:03:34 2013] : Mardram: Initiative: [1d20(5) + 8] = 13
[Wed Sep 4 20:03:38 2013] : Jin: Initiative: [1d20(10) + 7] = 17
[Wed Sep 4 20:03:40 2013] : Man: Initiative: [1d20(5) + 7] = 12
[Wed Sep 4 20:03:43 2013] : Linden: Initiative: [1d20(20) + 6] = 26
[Wed Sep 4 20:03:51 2013] : Mary: Initiative: [1d20(11) + 4] = 15 (+2 when in a forest)
[Wed Sep 4 20:04:17 2013] : Mary: ooc Where did my cat-friend go?
[Wed Sep 4 20:05:11 2013] : DM: ooc have that for now
[Wed Sep 4 20:05:40 2013] : DM: Inside the room is quite dark
[Wed Sep 4 20:05:44 2013] : Mary: ooc Just wondering :)
[Wed Sep 4 20:06:25 2013] : DM: There's a guttering light of the sort you might get if someone dropped an oil lamp and the oil was burning on the floor
[Wed Sep 4 20:06:41 2013] : Jin: "Looks like there was some battle around here"
[Wed Sep 4 20:06:53 2013] : DM: Ahead of you, you can see a pillar and some piles of crates in the glow
[Wed Sep 4 20:06:58 2013] : Jin: ooc I'm not sure where we're going on the map. That door into the paddock?
[Wed Sep 4 20:07:08 2013] : Mary: Mary stops, listens and smells
[Wed Sep 4 20:07:13 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(14) + 10] = 24 (28 Undead, 26 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed Sep 4 20:07:21 2013] : DM: Yes, the paddock is ou rtemporary map for the basement
[Wed Sep 4 20:07:33 2013] : Jin: ooc ok. Thanks.
[Wed Sep 4 20:07:44 2013] : DM: ooc we're in initiative order, please wait
[Wed Sep 4 20:08:01 2013] : Mary: ooc Sorry, a bit keen I guess
[Wed Sep 4 20:08:22 2013] : DM: Some of the crates are piled 3 feet high (1 m)
[Wed Sep 4 20:08:59 2013] : DM: (the ones with single hatching)
[Wed Sep 4 20:09:03 2013] : Mary: ooc AFK
[Wed Sep 4 20:09:17 2013] : DM: Some are 6 ft high (2 m). (the ones with double hatching)
[Wed Sep 4 20:09:34 2013] : DM: Linden?
[Wed Sep 4 20:10:28 2013] : Linden: Liden casts haste on everyone, +30' speed, one extra attack in a full attack, +1 attack, +1 AC, +1 reflex save.
[Wed Sep 4 20:10:33 2013] : Linden: Done.
[Wed Sep 4 20:11:06 2013] : DM: Jin?
[Wed Sep 4 20:12:03 2013] : Jin: ooc where is the light?
[Wed Sep 4 20:12:49 2013] : DM: to the right of the door
[Wed Sep 4 20:12:58 2013] : Jin: Jin tries to make out the lay of the land and decides to go in slowly, hiding behind a crate in front of her.
[Wed Sep 4 20:13:08 2013] : Jin: done.
[Wed Sep 4 20:14:11 2013] : DM: As you enter you see two large creatures with glowing red eyes in the gloom, being a half-elf you have no trouble discerning them
[Wed Sep 4 20:14:25 2013] : DM: Mary?
[Wed Sep 4 20:14:47 2013] : DM: Stealth roll Jin
[Wed Sep 4 20:14:47 2013] : Mary: Mary moves forward and aims at the first creature she sees
[Wed Sep 4 20:15:06 2013] : Mary: +2 Longbow: [1d20(10) + 16] = 26 (30 Undead, 28 Animals) Damage: [1d8(7) + 4] = 11 (15 Undead, 13 Animals) HP.
[Wed Sep 4 20:16:00 2013] : Mary: ooc Hm, do I get a second attack with Haste or not?
[Wed Sep 4 20:16:11 2013] : DM: You are able to see clearly with your sensitive eyes. You hit the creature with your arrow, and there is a howl of rage
[Wed Sep 4 20:16:13 2013] : DM: no
[Wed Sep 4 20:16:45 2013] : Jin: Stealth: [1d20(5) + 5] = 10
[Wed Sep 4 20:16:49 2013] : Mary: ooc I thought I hit the wrong attack
[Wed Sep 4 20:17:15 2013] : DM: Mardram?
[Wed Sep 4 20:17:18 2013] : Mardram: ooc is there any light streaming in through the open door?
[Wed Sep 4 20:17:27 2013] : DM: No
[Wed Sep 4 20:17:45 2013] : Mary: ooc That yellow spot is the burning oil?
[Wed Sep 4 20:17:57 2013] : DM: yes
[Wed Sep 4 20:18:02 2013] : Mardram: Mardram cast light on his sheild and moves into the cellar
[Wed Sep 4 20:18:04 2013] : Mardram: Light: Level 0 - Causes a touched object to glow like a torch for 70 minutes
[Wed Sep 4 20:18:19 2013] : Mardram: Done
[Wed Sep 4 20:18:52 2013] : DM: Perception: [1d20(3) + 7] = 10
[Wed Sep 4 20:19:13 2013] : DM: The creature was not fooled by Jin hiding
[Wed Sep 4 20:19:34 2013] : DM: It moves easily over the crates, breaking some in the process, and closes on her
[Wed Sep 4 20:19:54 2013] : DM: Claw - Smite: [1d20(17) + 8] = 25; Hit: [1d8(4) + 11] = 15 damage.
[Wed Sep 4 20:20:58 2013] : Jin: ooc miss \o/
[Wed Sep 4 20:21:05 2013] : DM: The second one moves behind the boxes avoiding the fire to get to the fight
[Wed Sep 4 20:21:44 2013] : DM: ooc AC 22 + bless + haste?
[Wed Sep 4 20:22:27 2013] : DM: ooc + cat's grace?
[Wed Sep 4 20:22:33 2013] : DM: Linden?
[Wed Sep 4 20:22:36 2013] : Jin: ooc cat's grace adds some.
[Wed Sep 4 20:22:49 2013] : Linden: Linden moves into the room.
[Wed Sep 4 20:23:16 2013] : Linden: What are they?
[Wed Sep 4 20:23:22 2013] : Linden: Knowledge: Planes: [1d20(5) + 15] = 20
[Wed Sep 4 20:23:31 2013] : DM: Fiendish something
[Wed Sep 4 20:24:06 2013] : Linden: Linden casts acid arrow on demon A.
[Wed Sep 4 20:24:08 2013] : DM: You already knew that though, they are resistant to non-good aligned weapon damage
[Wed Sep 4 20:24:21 2013] : Linden: Acid Arrow: (touch) [1d20(1) + 6] = 7; Hit: [2d4(3,3)] = 6 damage and 2d4 for the next 2 rounds.
[Wed Sep 4 20:24:31 2013] : Linden: The arrow goes wide.
[Wed Sep 4 20:24:35 2013] : Linden: Done.
[Wed Sep 4 20:24:40 2013] : DM: The arrow whizzes over him
[Wed Sep 4 20:24:50 2013] : DM: Jin?
[Wed Sep 4 20:25:54 2013] : Jin: Jin just extends her arm to skew the creature in front of her
[Wed Sep 4 20:27:54 2013] : Jin: ooc sorry we're whispering about my stats ;)
[Wed Sep 4 20:28:19 2013] : Mardram: ooc well thats just rude
[Wed Sep 4 20:28:48 2013] : DM: Jin took the hit from the creature, the cat's grace doesn't affect her in her full plate
[Wed Sep 4 20:29:04 2013] : Mary: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 4 20:29:05 2013] : Jin: Flaming scimitar +1 (TWF): Attack 1: [1d20(12) + 15] = 27 - Damage: [1d6(3) + 5] = 8 - Add [1d6(6)] = 6 Fire damage
[Wed Sep 4 20:29:21 2013] : Linden: ooc another attack for haste.
[Wed Sep 4 20:29:23 2013] : DM: A solid hit, but a miss on th ebackswing
[Wed Sep 4 20:29:26 2013] : Jin: Flaming scimitar +1 (TWF): Attack 1: [1d20(19) + 15] = 34 - Damage: [1d6(4) + 5] = 9 - Add [1d6(4)] = 4 Fire damage
[Wed Sep 4 20:29:41 2013] : DM: ooc that's a crit, no?
[Wed Sep 4 20:29:57 2013] : Jin: ooc yes
[Wed Sep 4 20:29:59 2013] : Jin: Scimitar critical?: Attack 1: [1d20(6) + 17] = 23 - Damage: [1d6(4) + 5] = 9 - Add [1d6(2)] = 2 Fire damage

[Wed Sep 4 20:30:24 2013] : DM: And a more solid hit as she whips around to swipe it again
[Wed Sep 4 20:30:25 2013] : Linden: ooc critical hits don't add the extra damage dice.
[Wed Sep 4 20:30:34 2013] : Jin: ooc you mean the fire?
[Wed Sep 4 20:30:37 2013] : Linden: ooc yes
[Wed Sep 4 20:30:57 2013] : Jin: ooc ok
[Wed Sep 4 20:31:03 2013] : Mardram: Damage: Mardram takes 5 damage. [Wed Sep 4 20:31:20 2013] : Mardram: Madram loses 5hp to Jin at the start of her turn
[Wed Sep 4 20:31:20 2013] : DM: The beast howls at Jin
[Wed Sep 4 20:31:27 2013] : DM: Mary
[Wed Sep 4 20:31:58 2013] : Mary: Mary shoots at the creature attacking Jin
[Wed Sep 4 20:32:04 2013] : Mary: +2 Longbow MS + RS, Haste: Mary takes 3 extra arrows and shoots (Manyshot + Rapid shot + Haste)
[Wed Sep 4 20:32:13 2013] : Mardram: ooc WALL OF ATTACKS!
[Wed Sep 4 20:32:29 2013] : Mary: ooc That's what Mary does :)
[Wed Sep 4 20:33:02 2013] : Mardram: ooc does that come with quick study notes?
[Wed Sep 4 20:33:37 2013] : Mary: ooc What do you mean?
[Wed Sep 4 20:33:44 2013] : Mary: Done
[Wed Sep 4 20:33:48 2013] : DM: The creature howls in pain and collapses
[Wed Sep 4 20:34:00 2013] : Mary: "Next!"
[Wed Sep 4 20:34:13 2013] : Linden: Linden high-fives Mary.
[Wed Sep 4 20:34:57 2013] : DM: Mardram?
[Wed Sep 4 20:35:20 2013] : Mardram: "Is that it?"
[Wed Sep 4 20:35:35 2013] : Mary: Mary smiles and high-fives back, before reaching into her quiver again
[Wed Sep 4 20:36:05 2013] : Mary: "There is at least one on those creatures left"
[Wed Sep 4 20:36:27 2013] : Mardram: Summon Monster II: Level 2 - Mardram begins a Summon spell.
[Wed Sep 4 20:36:36 2013] : Mardram: Done
[Wed Sep 4 20:37:18 2013] : DM: The ground in front of Linden erupts as another creature bursts through
[Wed Sep 4 20:37:56 2013] : DM: Claw - Smite: [1d20(4) + 8] = 12; Hit: [1d8(8) + 11] = 19 damage.
[Wed Sep 4 20:38:04 2013] : DM: It misses
[Wed Sep 4 20:38:48 2013] : DM: The other creature closes on Mary
[Wed Sep 4 20:38:56 2013] : DM: Claw - Smite: [1d20(3) + 8] = 11; Hit: [1d8(1) + 11] = 12 damage.
[Wed Sep 4 20:39:02 2013] : DM: And misses
[Wed Sep 4 20:39:09 2013] : DM: Linden?
[Wed Sep 4 20:40:12 2013] : Linden: ooc looking up defensive casting. one moment
[Wed Sep 4 20:40:55 2013] : DM: ooc smiting... I'm assuming that you are all 'good' aligned
[Wed Sep 4 20:41:01 2013] : DM: ooc brb
[Wed Sep 4 20:42:48 2013] : Mary: ooc I'm good
[Wed Sep 4 20:43:08 2013] : DM: ooc yes, but what about Mary ;-)
[Wed Sep 4 20:43:19 2013] : Mary: ooc :P
[Wed Sep 4 20:44:02 2013] : Mardram: ooc would she have inherited the indifference of a cat making her True Neutral?
[Wed Sep 4 20:44:12 2013] : Linden: They have reach, yes?
[Wed Sep 4 20:44:28 2013] : DM: no
[Wed Sep 4 20:44:34 2013] : DM: I don't think so
[Wed Sep 4 20:44:41 2013] : Linden: Oh, i'm which case...
[Wed Sep 4 20:45:03 2013] : Linden: Linden steps backwards and casts Invisibility (Greater) on himself.
[Wed Sep 4 20:45:16 2013] : DM: Jin?
[Wed Sep 4 20:45:17 2013] : Linden: Done
[Wed Sep 4 20:45:30 2013] : Jin: "Careful!" Jin turns around and extends her rapier to hit the creature
[Wed Sep 4 20:45:35 2013] : Jin: Flaming scimitar +1 (TWF): Attack 1: [1d20(12) + 15] = 27 - Damage: [1d6(1) + 5] = 6 - Add [1d6(6)] = 6 Fire damage
[Wed Sep 4 20:45:41 2013] : DM: ooc you have a scimitar!
[Wed Sep 4 20:46:02 2013] : Jin: Jin extends her other arm and hits the creature with her shield
[Wed Sep 4 20:46:05 2013] : Jin: ooc lol!
[Wed Sep 4 20:46:10 2013] : Jin: ooc slashes then :P
[Wed Sep 4 20:46:16 2013] : Jin: Shield bash: Attack: [1d20(17) + 7] = 24 - Damage [1d3(2)] = 2 - Any opponent hit by the shield bash are also hit with a free bull rush attack (attack roll is combat manoeuver check)
[Wed Sep 4 20:46:34 2013] : Jin: ooc and another attack with the scimitar?
[Wed Sep 4 20:46:39 2013] : DM: The creature is bashed
[Wed Sep 4 20:46:41 2013] : Jin: ooc had a rapier too long.
[Wed Sep 4 20:46:50 2013] : Mary: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 4 20:46:52 2013] : DM: yes
[Wed Sep 4 20:47:02 2013] : Jin: Flaming scimitar +1 (TWF): Attack 1: [1d20(8) + 15] = 23 - Damage: [1d6(4) + 5] = 9 - Add [1d6(6)] = 6 Fire damage
[Wed Sep 4 20:47:48 2013] : Jin: done.
[Wed Sep 4 20:48:10 2013] : DM: ooc your damage figures are too confusing
[Wed Sep 4 20:48:24 2013] : Jin: ooc how so?
[Wed Sep 4 20:48:56 2013] : DM: ooc never mind for now
[Wed Sep 4 20:49:09 2013] : DM: You hit, but the fire doesn't seem to affect it
[Wed Sep 4 20:49:20 2013] : DM: It is bull rushed... effect?
[Wed Sep 4 20:50:27 2013] : Jin: ooc pushed back 5 ft
[Wed Sep 4 20:50:37 2013] : Mardram: ooc I'd rather it wasn't
[Wed Sep 4 20:50:44 2013] : Jin: ooc was gonna say the same thing.
[Wed Sep 4 20:51:02 2013] : Jin: ooc I forgot about this after effect.
[Wed Sep 4 20:51:02 2013] : DM: Another check please
[Wed Sep 4 20:51:05 2013] : Mardram: ooc unless it can go 5ft 'North'
[Wed Sep 4 20:51:43 2013] : Jin: CMD: [10 + 18] = 28
[Wed Sep 4 20:51:53 2013] : Jin: ooc or what check did you need?
[Wed Sep 4 20:52:02 2013] : Linden: ooc CMB
[Wed Sep 4 20:52:07 2013] : Jin: CMB: [1d20(13) + 11] = 24
[Wed Sep 4 20:52:22 2013] : DM: The creature is knocked into Mardram's square
[Wed Sep 4 20:52:30 2013] : DM: Mardram reflex save please?
[Wed Sep 4 20:52:36 2013] : Mardram: Reflex: [1d20(8) + 6] = 14
[Wed Sep 4 20:53:32 2013] : DM: Mardram is crushed into the boxes and falls prone, taking [1d6(3) + 4] = 7 damage from the crush and scrabbling claws
[Wed Sep 4 20:53:47 2013] : Mardram: "Argh"
[Wed Sep 4 20:53:56 2013] : Mardram: Damage: Mardram takes 7 damage. [Wed Sep 4 20:54:01 2013] : DM: ooc happy now ;-)
[Wed Sep 4 20:54:08 2013] : Jin: ooc sorry about that...
[Wed Sep 4 20:54:09 2013] : Mary: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 4 20:54:12 2013] : DM: Mary?
[Wed Sep 4 20:54:35 2013] : Mary: Mary takes a step and shoots at C
[Wed Sep 4 20:54:44 2013] : Jin: ooc beware!
[Wed Sep 4 20:54:48 2013] : Mary: +2 Longbow MS + RS, Haste: Mary takes 3 extra arrows and shoots (Manyshot + Rapid shot + Haste)
[Wed Sep 4 20:55:12 2013] : Mary: ooc 2 crits?
[Wed Sep 4 20:55:30 2013] : Jin: ooc and my damage is unreadable. Yeah right ;-)
[Wed Sep 4 20:56:01 2013] : Mardram: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 4 20:56:33 2013] : Mary: ooc What do you expect with 7 attack rolls :)
[Wed Sep 4 20:56:38 2013] : DM: The beast dies, prickled by arrows
[Wed Sep 4 20:56:52 2013] : Mardram: ooc do you get an extra attack as well from haste
[Wed Sep 4 20:57:04 2013] : DM: Mardram, you are under a large clawed creature
[Wed Sep 4 20:57:15 2013] : Mary: ooc Yes, just the one
[Wed Sep 4 20:57:17 2013] : Mardram: Small Earth Elemental: Mardram completes his Summon Monster II spell - Augmented Small Earth Elemental (AC 17; HP 15; CMD 15; speed 20, plus burrow 20) lasts for 7 rounds
[Wed Sep 4 20:57:23 2013] : DM: ooc umm
[Wed Sep 4 20:57:30 2013] : DM: Concentration check please
[Wed Sep 4 20:58:26 2013] : Mardram: ooc d20 +level+ability?
[Wed Sep 4 20:58:50 2013] : DM: yes
[Wed Sep 4 20:58:54 2013] : Mardram: [1d20(16) + 11] = 27
[Wed Sep 4 20:59:12 2013] : DM: You complete the spell
[Wed Sep 4 20:59:32 2013] : Mardram: Slam - Earth Mastery: Small Earth Elemental: [1d20(12) + 10] = 22; Damage: [1d6(5) + 9] = 14 HP
[Wed Sep 4 20:59:54 2013] : DM: The beast howls
[Wed Sep 4 20:59:59 2013] : DM: in pain
[Wed Sep 4 21:00:11 2013] : Mardram: Mardram attempts to crawl out from under the beast
[Wed Sep 4 21:00:21 2013] : Jin: ooc it has an elemental in the bottom?
[Wed Sep 4 21:00:22 2013] : Mary: ooc The poor thing!
[Wed Sep 4 21:00:43 2013] : Mary: ooc That sounds really painful (and embarrassing)
[Wed Sep 4 21:00:53 2013] : DM: Doing anything else?
[Wed Sep 4 21:01:02 2013] : Mardram: ooc Dex to get out?
[Wed Sep 4 21:01:23 2013] : DM: escape artist
[Wed Sep 4 21:01:26 2013] : Mardram: Escape Artist: [1d20(15) + -1] = 14
[Wed Sep 4 21:01:26 2013] : Mary: ooc brb
[Wed Sep 4 21:01:42 2013] : DM: You fail to move the large beast on top of you
[Wed Sep 4 21:01:48 2013] : Mardram: ooc Guessing I can't do anything else
[Wed Sep 4 21:02:02 2013] : DM: It steps towards Mary and attacks
[Wed Sep 4 21:02:05 2013] : Mardram: "Get this thing off me!"
[Wed Sep 4 21:02:11 2013] : DM: Bite - Smite: [1d20(10) + 8] = 18; Hit: [1d6(3) + 11] = 14 damage.
[Wed Sep 4 21:02:14 2013] : DM: Claw - Smite: [1d20(9) + 8] = 17; Hit: [1d8(3) + 11] = 14 damage.
[Wed Sep 4 21:02:15 2013] : DM: Claw - Smite: [1d20(7) + 8] = 15; Hit: [1d8(4) + 11] = 15 damage.
[Wed Sep 4 21:02:19 2013] : Linden: ooc Didnt' Mary kill C?
[Wed Sep 4 21:02:22 2013] : Mardram: ooc I though C was dead
[Wed Sep 4 21:02:38 2013] : DM: Ah, so it is!
[Wed Sep 4 21:02:43 2013] : DM: Doing anything?
[Wed Sep 4 21:03:02 2013] : Mardram: ooc Can I act then?
[Wed Sep 4 21:03:07 2013] : DM: Yes
[Wed Sep 4 21:03:22 2013] : Mardram: Mardram steps to the side and attacks B
[Wed Sep 4 21:03:27 2013] : Mardram: Searing Light - Level 3 - Deals [3d8(2,1,6)] = 9 damage, 130 ft range.)
[Wed Sep 4 21:03:57 2013] : Mardram: ooc well that was underwhelming
[Wed Sep 4 21:04:22 2013] : Mary: ooc back
[Wed Sep 4 21:04:27 2013] : Mardram: Done
[Wed Sep 4 21:04:42 2013] : DM: Ranged touch
[Wed Sep 4 21:05:01 2013] : DM: GAME PAUSE
[Wed Sep 4 21:06:42 2013] : Mardram: [1d20(4) + 8] = 12
[Wed Sep 4 21:07:57 2013] : DM: Miss
[Wed Sep 4 21:08:09 2013] : Mardram: Done
[Wed Sep 4 21:09:23 2013] : DM: GAME RESUME
[Wed Sep 4 21:09:48 2013] : DM: B burrows into the ground
[Wed Sep 4 21:09:57 2013] : DM: AoO from the elemental
[Wed Sep 4 21:10:06 2013] : Mardram: Slam - Earth Mastery: Small Earth Elemental: [1d20(4) + 10] = 14; Damage: [1d6(3) + 9] = 12 HP
[Wed Sep 4 21:10:21 2013] : DM: He hits on the way down
[Wed Sep 4 21:10:25 2013] : DM: Linden?
[Wed Sep 4 21:11:23 2013] : Linden: It's fully underground and not visible?
[Wed Sep 4 21:11:32 2013] : DM: Yes
[Wed Sep 4 21:12:26 2013] : Linden: Linden moves into the room and climbs onto the crates and readies a minor illusion spell at the first hint of it reappearing (lifting ground etc.)
[Wed Sep 4 21:12:40 2013] : Linden: Done.
[Wed Sep 4 21:12:44 2013] : DM: Jin?>
[Wed Sep 4 21:12:57 2013] : Linden: ooc Minor Image spell I mean.
[Wed Sep 4 21:13:11 2013] : Jin: oo sorry loo
[Wed Sep 4 21:14:13 2013] : Jin: ooc these creatures are tall right?
[Wed Sep 4 21:14:32 2013] : Jin: Jin climbs after Linden.
[Wed Sep 4 21:14:34 2013] : DM: No, wide
[Wed Sep 4 21:14:59 2013] : Linden: ooc I'm invisible, you can't see me.
[Wed Sep 4 21:15:02 2013] : Jin: ooc ah. OK, I can still hit them from the crate?
[Wed Sep 4 21:15:14 2013] : DM: Yes
[Wed Sep 4 21:15:39 2013] : Jin: done.
[Wed Sep 4 21:15:50 2013] : DM: Mary?
[Wed Sep 4 21:17:35 2013] : Mary: Mary goes over to the hole and peers down
[Wed Sep 4 21:17:47 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(18) + 10] = 28 (32 Undead, 30 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed Sep 4 21:18:06 2013] : Mary: And she shoots
[Wed Sep 4 21:18:12 2013] : DM: There is a mound of disturbed earth, but no 'hole'
[Wed Sep 4 21:18:22 2013] : DM: Think molehill
[Wed Sep 4 21:18:28 2013] : Mary: No shooting then
[Wed Sep 4 21:18:36 2013] : Mardram: ooc Earth Glide, like an elemental?
[Wed Sep 4 21:18:49 2013] : DM: No, just collapsing tunnel
[Wed Sep 4 21:19:05 2013] : Mary: "Now what? I'm not much of a digger, but we need to kill it"
[Wed Sep 4 21:19:22 2013] : DM: Mardram?
[Wed Sep 4 21:20:34 2013] : Mardram: Mardram moves towards the fire a little
[Wed Sep 4 21:20:46 2013] : Mardram: Protection from Evil: Level 1 - Mardram wards a creature from attacks by evil creatures for7 minutes
[Wed Sep 4 21:20:52 2013] : Mardram: on self
[Wed Sep 4 21:21:01 2013] : DM: The fire has burned down a fair bit by now
[Wed Sep 4 21:21:05 2013] : Mardram: Done
[Wed Sep 4 21:22:26 2013] : DM: The ground begins to move close to where it dug down
[Wed Sep 4 21:22:36 2013] : DM: Linden...
[Wed Sep 4 21:22:51 2013] : DM: It's very dark in that corner now Mardram has moved
[Wed Sep 4 21:23:01 2013] : DM: As an elf, you can still see though
[Wed Sep 4 21:23:08 2013] : Linden: Liden conjures an illusion of Mary next to the disturbance.
[Wed Sep 4 21:23:47 2013] : Linden: DC 19 to disbelieve.
[Wed Sep 4 21:23:51 2013] : DM: please place th eillusion
[Wed Sep 4 21:23:59 2013] : DM: please place the illusion
[Wed Sep 4 21:24:23 2013] : Linden: done
[Wed Sep 4 21:24:35 2013] : DM: The creature emerges...
[Wed Sep 4 21:24:40 2013] : DM: Reflex save Mary
[Wed Sep 4 21:24:49 2013] : DM: Will: [1d20(12) + 7] = 19
[Wed Sep 4 21:24:56 2013] : Mary: Reflex: [1d20(20) + 8 + 1] = 29
[Wed Sep 4 21:25:12 2013] : DM: It ignores the illusion that does not evade the moving earth
[Wed Sep 4 21:25:29 2013] : DM: Mary, you manage to step back to avoid falling over
[Wed Sep 4 21:25:44 2013] : DM: ooc your choice to where
[Wed Sep 4 21:26:00 2013] : Mary: ooc The moving earth is the black spot?
[Wed Sep 4 21:26:04 2013] : DM: Yes
[Wed Sep 4 21:27:25 2013] : DM: Sorry, I should have stated, back from where you were is west, north west or up
[Wed Sep 4 21:28:09 2013] : DM: It emerges and attacks
[Wed Sep 4 21:28:35 2013] : DM: ooc wtf, I haven't changed it
[Wed Sep 4 21:29:00 2013] : DM: Claw - Smite: [1d20(15) + 8] = 23; Hit: [1d8(6) + 11] = 17 damage.
[Wed Sep 4 21:29:13 2013] : DM: It misses
[Wed Sep 4 21:29:18 2013] : DM: Linden?
[Wed Sep 4 21:29:27 2013] : Linden: Phantasmal Killer: DC 21 will save to disbelieve or die (DC 21 fort save for [3d6(1,3,2)] = 6 damage)
[Wed Sep 4 21:29:39 2013] : Linden: Done
[Wed Sep 4 21:29:41 2013] : DM: Will: [1d20(6) + 7] = 13
[Wed Sep 4 21:29:43 2013] : DM: Fortitude: [1d20(13) + 7] = 20
[Wed Sep 4 21:30:06 2013] : DM: It rears back at the thought of an angelic destroyer and keels over
[Wed Sep 4 21:30:18 2013] : Mary: ooc Nice!
[Wed Sep 4 21:30:25 2013] : Jin: ooc it disappeared back into the earth?
[Wed Sep 4 21:30:37 2013] : Mardram: ooc keels over == dies
[Wed Sep 4 21:31:27 2013] : DM: There's a sudden silence in the cellar
[Wed Sep 4 21:31:37 2013] : DM: Perceptioon
[Wed Sep 4 21:31:43 2013] : Linden: ooc sorry, DC is out by 1
[Wed Sep 4 21:31:47 2013] : Mardram: Perception: [1d20(17) + 5] = 22
[Wed Sep 4 21:31:48 2013] : Linden: ooc it's only 20
[Wed Sep 4 21:32:16 2013] : Jin: ooc My foot is kikking me, I need to lie down. Is it ok if I go now?
[Wed Sep 4 21:32:17 2013] : DM: It takes some damage from the killer
[Wed Sep 4 21:32:24 2013] : DM: ooc sure
[Wed Sep 4 21:32:26 2013] : Jin: ooc killing.
[Wed Sep 4 21:32:31 2013] : Jin: I'll stay on for the story.
[Wed Sep 4 21:32:49 2013] : DM: Mary?
[Wed Sep 4 21:32:56 2013] : Mary: ooc Poor Delphine
[Wed Sep 4 21:33:12 2013] : Mary: ooc Is it almost dead?
[Wed Sep 4 21:33:28 2013] : DM: ooc he's raging, so his Save is +2 anyway ;-)
[Wed Sep 4 21:33:33 2013] : DM: No
[Wed Sep 4 21:33:56 2013] : Mary: Mary retreats
[Wed Sep 4 21:34:31 2013] : Mary: So, AoO I think
[Wed Sep 4 21:34:40 2013] : DM: Claw - Smite: [1d20(12) + 8] = 20; Hit: [1d8(5) + 11] = 16 damage.
[Wed Sep 4 21:35:08 2013] : DM: ooc I don't think they've hit you at all
[Wed Sep 4 21:35:20 2013] : DM: Mardram?
[Wed Sep 4 21:35:50 2013] : Mary: ooc I believe only Jin and Mardram took any damage
[Wed Sep 4 21:35:53 2013] : Mardram: Mardram closes in and tries to stun the monster
[Wed Sep 4 21:36:00 2013] : Mardram: Sound Burst - Level 2 - Deals [1d8(3)] = 3 sonic damage in a 10 ft radius, 40 ft range. Subjects are stunned unless they pass a Fort save of DC 16; duration - Instantaneous.)
[Wed Sep 4 21:36:05 2013] : DM: Fortitude: [1d20(15) + 7] = 22
[Wed Sep 4 21:36:29 2013] : DM: He saves, but shudders at the noise
[Wed Sep 4 21:36:35 2013] : Mardram: Mardram sends the elemental in closer
[Wed Sep 4 21:36:40 2013] : Mardram: Done
[Wed Sep 4 21:37:07 2013] : DM: The creature burrows again
[Wed Sep 4 21:37:17 2013] : DM: Linden?
[Wed Sep 4 21:37:44 2013] : Linden: Linden readies his crossbow.
[Wed Sep 4 21:37:53 2013] : Linden: Shoot as soon as it appears.
[Wed Sep 4 21:37:55 2013] : Linden: Done.
[Wed Sep 4 21:38:33 2013] : DM: Mary?
[Wed Sep 4 21:40:41 2013] : Mary: Mary climbs the crate behind her, readies her bow and looks, listens and smells for the creature, ready to shoot at a moment's notice
[Wed Sep 4 21:40:50 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(12) + 10] = 22 (26 Undead, 24 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed Sep 4 21:40:57 2013] : DM: Mardram?
[Wed Sep 4 21:41:24 2013] : Mardram: Mardram also climbs a crate and readies an action
[Wed Sep 4 21:41:50 2013] : Mardram: Mardram leaves some 'bait' out
[Wed Sep 4 21:41:54 2013] : Mardram: Done
[Wed Sep 4 21:42:11 2013] : DM: Nothing happens for a whole round... Anyone changing what they want to do?
[Wed Sep 4 21:42:48 2013] : Linden: Yes,
[Wed Sep 4 21:43:25 2013] : Mardram: yes
[Wed Sep 4 21:43:28 2013] : Mary: Nope, I'm good
[Wed Sep 4 21:44:09 2013] : DM: Linden?
[Wed Sep 4 21:44:33 2013] : Linden: Linden gets down off the crates and heads to the other door, looking for Mrs Court.
[Wed Sep 4 21:44:57 2013] : Linden: ooc is that a door?
[Wed Sep 4 21:45:07 2013] : DM: The flames of the lamp oil are not dangerous at this juncture
[Wed Sep 4 21:45:09 2013] : DM: Yes
[Wed Sep 4 21:45:37 2013] : Mardram: ooc btw, what is the big brown rectangle to the right
[Wed Sep 4 21:45:44 2013] : Linden: "Mrs Court, are you in their? The creatures burrow so you're not safe inside?"
[Wed Sep 4 21:45:49 2013] : Linden: Done.
[Wed Sep 4 21:45:56 2013] : DM: You don't know, you blind human you
[Wed Sep 4 21:46:26 2013] : DM: Your light just about reveals a hole in the cellar wall
[Wed Sep 4 21:46:43 2013] : DM: Mary?
[Wed Sep 4 21:46:56 2013] : DM: Sorry, Mardram?
[Wed Sep 4 21:47:39 2013] : Mardram: Mardram joins Linden, casting a little light in the area
[Wed Sep 4 21:48:08 2013] : Mardram: "Hello?"
[Wed Sep 4 21:48:17 2013] : Mardram: ooc who are you calling human?
[Wed Sep 4 21:48:20 2013] : DM: Nothing happens for a whole round again
[Wed Sep 4 21:48:26 2013] : DM: Linden?
[Wed Sep 4 21:48:38 2013] : Linden: Try the door. Is it locked/barred?
[Wed Sep 4 21:48:49 2013] : DM: ooc sorry, halfling, still blind
[Wed Sep 4 21:48:56 2013] : Mardram: ooc yeah :(
[Wed Sep 4 21:49:00 2013] : DM: Linden, no
[Wed Sep 4 21:49:26 2013] : Linden: Opening the door and stepping inside for a good look around (still invisible)
[Wed Sep 4 21:49:34 2013] : Linden: Done.
[Wed Sep 4 21:49:42 2013] : DM: You can hear sobbing
[Wed Sep 4 21:49:53 2013] : DM: From down a flight of stairs
[Wed Sep 4 21:50:02 2013] : Linden: "She's down here."
[Wed Sep 4 21:50:12 2013] : DM: Mary, staying there?
[Wed Sep 4 21:50:15 2013] : Mary: So no sound, no smells and no movement in here?
[Wed Sep 4 21:50:35 2013] : DM: Perception?
[Wed Sep 4 21:50:40 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(2) + 10] = 12 (16 Undead, 14 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed Sep 4 21:50:48 2013] : Mary: I guess not ;)
[Wed Sep 4 21:50:53 2013] : DM: Not that you can make out
[Wed Sep 4 21:51:00 2013] : Mary: Mary follows Linden's voice
[Wed Sep 4 21:51:06 2013] : Mary: "Better get her out"
[Wed Sep 4 21:51:21 2013] : Mary: Done
[Wed Sep 4 21:51:40 2013] : DM: Mardram?
[Wed Sep 4 21:52:07 2013] : Mardram: Mardram follows the sounds of sobbing and looks for Mrs Court
[Wed Sep 4 21:52:39 2013] : DM: She's curled in a ball, sobbing in the small sub-cellar
[Wed Sep 4 21:53:07 2013] : Mardram: "Come with me if you want to live"
[Wed Sep 4 21:53:09 2013] : DM: The room is 10 x 10 feet and contains a safe, and Mrs Court
[Wed Sep 4 21:53:10 2013] : Mardram: ooc :)
[Wed Sep 4 21:53:15 2013] : DM: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 4 21:53:29 2013] : Mary: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 4 21:53:32 2013] : Mardram: Mardram holds his hand out
[Wed Sep 4 21:53:48 2013] : DM: She looks up and sees you
[Wed Sep 4 21:54:01 2013] : DM: She stands and hugs you
[Wed Sep 4 21:54:45 2013] : DM: Linden?
[Wed Sep 4 21:55:08 2013] : Linden: Keeping an eye out.
[Wed Sep 4 21:55:15 2013] : Linden: Haste spell ends.
[Wed Sep 4 21:55:16 2013] : DM: Mary?
[Wed Sep 4 21:55:49 2013] : Mary: "Let's get you out of here. Is there anyone else?"
[Wed Sep 4 21:56:48 2013] : DM: ooc map at the bottom... can you place yourselves pleasE?
[Wed Sep 4 21:57:14 2013] : Mardram: ooc done
[Wed Sep 4 21:58:01 2013] : DM: Mary, map at the bottom... can you place yourself please?
[Wed Sep 4 21:59:21 2013] : DM: Done?
[Wed Sep 4 21:59:34 2013] : DM: Mardram?
[Wed Sep 4 22:00:03 2013] : Mardram: "Before we go..."
[Wed Sep 4 22:00:04 2013] : Mardram: Sanctuary: Level 1 - Mardram wards a creature from attacks for7 rounds. DC 17 Will save to attack
[Wed Sep 4 22:00:11 2013] : Mardram: ooc ON Mrs court
[Wed Sep 4 22:00:18 2013] : Mardram: "Now lets run"
[Wed Sep 4 22:02:10 2013] : Mardram: Mardram legs it up the stairs, trying to drag the woman behind him
[Wed Sep 4 22:02:21 2013] : DM: The creature bursts from the wall, knocking bricks into the passageway, and causing a large amount of earth to drop
[Wed Sep 4 22:02:32 2013] : DM: Reflex save, Linden and Mary
[Wed Sep 4 22:02:34 2013] : DM: [1d20(13)] = 13
[Wed Sep 4 22:02:43 2013] : Mary: Reflex: [1d20(20) + 8 + 0] = 28
[Wed Sep 4 22:02:49 2013] : Linden: Reflex: [1d20(2) + 5] = 7
[Wed Sep 4 22:03:12 2013] : DM: Linden is struck by a flying brick...
[Wed Sep 4 22:03:15 2013] : DM: [1d100(58)] = 58
[Wed Sep 4 22:03:32 2013] : DM: In the chest for [1d6(5) + 3] = 8 damage
[Wed Sep 4 22:03:52 2013] : DM: The beast swipes at Mary in its rage
[Wed Sep 4 22:04:00 2013] : DM: Claw - Smite: [1d20(3) + 8] = 11; Hit: [1d8(8) + 11] = 19 damage.
[Wed Sep 4 22:04:07 2013] : DM: And misses again
[Wed Sep 4 22:04:16 2013] : DM: Linden?
[Wed Sep 4 22:04:33 2013] : Linden: Linden shoots
[Wed Sep 4 22:04:36 2013] : Linden: Repeating Crossbow, Mark I (+1, seeking): [1d20(6) + 6] = 12; Hit: [1d8(1) + 1] = 2 damage.
[Wed Sep 4 22:04:41 2013] : Linden: And misses
[Wed Sep 4 22:04:43 2013] : Linden: Done.
[Wed Sep 4 22:04:45 2013] : DM: Hit
[Wed Sep 4 22:04:50 2013] : DM: But no damage
[Wed Sep 4 22:04:54 2013] : DM: ;-)
[Wed Sep 4 22:05:10 2013] : DM: Mary?
[Wed Sep 4 22:05:55 2013] : DM: You are on difficult terrain
[Wed Sep 4 22:06:26 2013] : Mary: Mary heads up the stairs before shooting
[Wed Sep 4 22:06:38 2013] : DM: Claw - Smite: [1d20(8) + 8] = 16; Hit: [1d8(5) + 11] = 16 damage.
[Wed Sep 4 22:06:51 2013] : Mary: +2 Longbow - Partial attack: [1d20(1) + 17] = 18 (22 Undead, 20 Animals) Damage: [1d8(5) + 5] = 10 (14 Undead, 12 Animals) HP.
[Wed Sep 4 22:07:01 2013] : Mary: Done
[Wed Sep 4 22:07:02 2013] : DM: [1d100(52)] = 52
[Wed Sep 4 22:07:24 2013] : DM: You fumble the shot, but recover yourself
[Wed Sep 4 22:07:27 2013] : DM: Mardram?
[Wed Sep 4 22:07:42 2013] : Mardram: ooc I assume Mrs Cloud didn't follow me?
[Wed Sep 4 22:07:49 2013] : DM: ooc no
[Wed Sep 4 22:07:59 2013] : DM: ooc Mrs Court?
[Wed Sep 4 22:08:32 2013] : Mardram: Mardram moves back down the stairs a little
[Wed Sep 4 22:09:02 2013] : Mary: "Get her out of here, please"
[Wed Sep 4 22:09:25 2013] : Mardram: Summon Monster II: Level 2 - Mardram begins a Summon spell.
[Wed Sep 4 22:09:27 2013] : Mardram: Done
[Wed Sep 4 22:09:54 2013] : DM: The creature moves a little out of the hole it made and attacks Mary
[Wed Sep 4 22:10:01 2013] : DM: Bite - Smite: [1d20(9) + 8] = 17; Hit: [1d6(3) + 11] = 14 damage.
[Wed Sep 4 22:10:03 2013] : DM: Claw - Smite: [1d20(7) + 8] = 15; Hit: [1d8(7) + 11] = 18 damage.
[Wed Sep 4 22:10:04 2013] : DM: Claw - Smite: [1d20(10) + 8] = 18; Hit: [1d8(6) + 11] = 17 damage.
[Wed Sep 4 22:10:11 2013] : DM: Missing all the way
[Wed Sep 4 22:10:15 2013] : DM: Linden?
[Wed Sep 4 22:10:54 2013] : Linden: Casting magic missile. [4d4(4,4,4,4) + 4] = 20 damage.
[Wed Sep 4 22:10:57 2013] : Linden: Dones.
[Wed Sep 4 22:11:14 2013] : DM: It looks very poorly
[Wed Sep 4 22:11:21 2013] : DM: But it's not dead
[Wed Sep 4 22:11:24 2013] : DM: Mary?
[Wed Sep 4 22:11:41 2013] : Mary: Mary moves away before firing again
[Wed Sep 4 22:11:56 2013] : Mary: +2 Longbow - Partial attack: [1d20(10) + 17] = 27 (31 Undead, 29 Animals) Damage: [1d8(7) + 5] = 12 (16 Undead, 14 Animals) HP.
[Wed Sep 4 22:12:02 2013] : DM: You can't move through it
[Wed Sep 4 22:12:56 2013] : Mary: ooc OK. I can pass Mardram but not remain in his square, I can't go down, I can't shoot from here (too close). Darn
[Wed Sep 4 22:13:11 2013] : Mary: Mary drops her bow and draws her rapier
[Wed Sep 4 22:13:40 2013] : Mary: ooc Oops
[Wed Sep 4 22:13:43 2013] : DM: Attack?
[Wed Sep 4 22:14:21 2013] : Mary: [1d20(20) + 11] = 31
[Wed Sep 4 22:14:27 2013] : Mary: [1d20(4) + 11] = 15
[Wed Sep 4 22:14:44 2013] : DM: Why two rolls?
[Wed Sep 4 22:14:49 2013] : Mary: [1d6(3) + 2] = 5
[Wed Sep 4 22:14:53 2013] : DM: 3d6+3x Str
[Wed Sep 4 22:14:58 2013] : Mary: Because the first one was 20
[Wed Sep 4 22:15:11 2013] : DM: OK
[Wed Sep 4 22:15:35 2013] : DM: [2d6(6,1) + 4] = 11
[Wed Sep 4 22:15:48 2013] : DM: It collapses in a heap
[Wed Sep 4 22:16:30 2013] : DM: There's a large, smelly evil animal blocking the stairway
[Wed Sep 4 22:16:34 2013] : Mary: Mary looks and listens for others
[Wed Sep 4 22:16:39 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(6) + 10] = 16 (20 Undead, 18 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed Sep 4 22:16:52 2013] : DM: Knowledge Engineering?
[Wed Sep 4 22:17:30 2013] : Linden: Knowledge: Engineering: [1d20(17) + 16] = 33
[Wed Sep 4 22:18:50 2013] : Linden: "The corpse is the only thing holding up the wall. Do not move it."
[Wed Sep 4 22:19:04 2013] : Mardram: "Can you climb over it?"
[Wed Sep 4 22:19:26 2013] : DM: The rubble, bricks and the creature are blocking the stairway
[Wed Sep 4 22:19:55 2013] : Linden: "We need some props to hold the wall and ceiling up before we can dig out."
[Wed Sep 4 22:20:00 2013] : Linden: "Look around for anything suitable."
[Wed Sep 4 22:20:07 2013] : Linden: Linden looks.
[Wed Sep 4 22:20:17 2013] : DM: Mrs Court is disconsolate.
[Wed Sep 4 22:20:24 2013] : Mary: Mary goes to the upper cellar to have a look
[Wed Sep 4 22:20:28 2013] : DM: She starts to howl and wail
[Wed Sep 4 22:20:32 2013] : Linden: ooc can those outside hear me.
[Wed Sep 4 22:20:35 2013] : Linden: ooc ?
[Wed Sep 4 22:20:37 2013] : DM: Yes
[Wed Sep 4 22:20:43 2013] : Mardram: ooc would Mending fix a wall
[Wed Sep 4 22:20:53 2013] : DM: Despite her racket and the blockage
[Wed Sep 4 22:21:00 2013] : DM: no
[Wed Sep 4 22:21:03 2013] : Mary: ooc Isn't that for *small* repair jobs?
[Wed Sep 4 22:21:08 2013] : Mardram: ooc worth asking
[Wed Sep 4 22:21:12 2013] : Linden: ooc I think he wall has suffered more than 1d4 damage.
[Wed Sep 4 22:21:19 2013] : DM: LOL
[Wed Sep 4 22:21:25 2013] : Mary: ooc Quite possibly ;)
[Wed Sep 4 22:21:28 2013] : Linden: Linden attempts to calm Mrs Court.
[Wed Sep 4 22:21:31 2013] : Mardram: ooc maybe
[Wed Sep 4 22:21:37 2013] : Linden: Charisma: [1d20(6) + 0] = 6
[Wed Sep 4 22:21:58 2013] : DM: Linden's manner is not particularly calming...
[Wed Sep 4 22:22:22 2013] : DM: He comes across as mostly exasperated and annoyed with the wailing ;-)
[Wed Sep 4 22:22:27 2013] : Linden: Linden wishes he had memorized Silence
[Wed Sep 4 22:22:31 2013] : Mardram: "Mrs Court. please be calm, we will get you out of there soon"
[Wed Sep 4 22:22:46 2013] : Linden: I guess there's nothing in this small room of use?
[Wed Sep 4 22:22:47 2013] : Mardram: Diplomacy: [1d20(6) + 8] = 14
[Wed Sep 4 22:22:49 2013] : Mary: "Everybody is alive, the monsters are dead! We need some help down here!"
[Wed Sep 4 22:22:55 2013] : DM: ooc LOL @ Linden
[Wed Sep 4 22:23:25 2013] : DM: Mr court is waiting at the top of the stairs...
[Wed Sep 4 22:23:36 2013] : Court: He descends
[Wed Sep 4 22:23:46 2013] : Mardram: "Would you have anything to brace the wall?"
[Wed Sep 4 22:23:49 2013] : Court: "Is she OK.. You said you needed help?"
[Wed Sep 4 22:24:19 2013] : Court: "Umm..."
[Wed Sep 4 22:24:34 2013] : Mary: "She doesn't seem to be hurt, but the wall in your lower cellar has collapsed and we need help getting everybody out"
[Wed Sep 4 22:24:53 2013] : DM: Court is not maybe the brightest alumnus of a university, but he's very handy...
[Wed Sep 4 22:25:00 2013] : Mary: "And there is monster flesh to dispose off"
[Wed Sep 4 22:25:15 2013] : DM: He returns shortly with some spades
[Wed Sep 4 22:25:37 2013] : Court: "I have some sturdy spars outside, but I'll need help"
[Wed Sep 4 22:26:13 2013] : Mary: "What do you need?"
[Wed Sep 4 22:26:30 2013] : Court: He looks at you quizically
[Wed Sep 4 22:26:37 2013] : Court: "Help, come"
[Wed Sep 4 22:27:17 2013] : Court: He leads you outside to a timber store with some well seasoned beams
[Wed Sep 4 22:27:57 2013] : Court: "We'll have a job getting them through the house"
[Wed Sep 4 22:28:16 2013] : Court: "A bit of manouevreing is needed"
[Wed Sep 4 22:28:48 2013] : Mary: "You point, I move"
[Wed Sep 4 22:28:49 2013] : Court: Who is helping?
[Wed Sep 4 22:28:57 2013] : Mary: I am
[Wed Sep 4 22:29:08 2013] : Mardram: I'll lend a (small) hand
[Wed Sep 4 22:29:19 2013] : Court: Dex check?
[Wed Sep 4 22:29:30 2013] : Mardram: Dexterity: [1d20(16) + 2] = 18
[Wed Sep 4 22:30:14 2013] : Mary: Dexterity: [1d20(4) + 4] = 8
[Wed Sep 4 22:31:06 2013] : Court: Mary smashes the beam into a very nice looking vase as she moves it through the house, she then knocks several holes in the plaster
[Wed Sep 4 22:31:10 2013] : Mardram: "Careful, Mary"
[Wed Sep 4 22:31:21 2013] : Court: When it comes to the stairs...
[Wed Sep 4 22:31:26 2013] : Court: Reflex save
[Wed Sep 4 22:31:46 2013] : Mary: "This is harder than it looks"
[Wed Sep 4 22:31:48 2013] : Mary: Reflex: [1d20(6) + 8] = 14
[Wed Sep 4 22:32:01 2013] : Mardram: Reflex: [1d20(7) + 6] = 13
[Wed Sep 4 22:32:27 2013] : Court: You both lose your footing with the heavy beam...
[Wed Sep 4 22:32:55 2013] : Court: It's a bumpy ride down the stairs
[Wed Sep 4 22:33:03 2013] : Court: another reflex save please
[Wed Sep 4 22:33:16 2013] : Mary: Reflex: [1d20(11) + 8] = 19
[Wed Sep 4 22:33:17 2013] : Mardram: oco got a nice soft corpse to bump against
[Wed Sep 4 22:33:19 2013] : Mardram: Reflex: [1d20(5) + 6] = 11
[Wed Sep 4 22:33:24 2013] : Mary: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 4 22:33:44 2013] : Court: Mary takes [1d6(5)] = 5 damage as she smashes her head into the beam
[Wed Sep 4 22:34:31 2013] : Court: mardram takes [1d6(4)] = 4 damage and [1d3(2)] = 2 dex damage as he gets a leg caught under it
[Wed Sep 4 22:34:39 2013] : Linden: "A little care, please!"
[Wed Sep 4 22:34:57 2013] : Court: You pick yourselves up and get to the second stairway
[Wed Sep 4 22:35:04 2013] : Mardram: "Arg"
[Wed Sep 4 22:35:11 2013] : Court: Linden, doing anything on your side?
[Wed Sep 4 22:35:23 2013] : Linden: Not sure there's anything I can do.
[Wed Sep 4 22:35:29 2013] : Mardram: Damage: Mardram takes 4 damage. [Wed Sep 4 22:35:31 2013] : Linden: Illusions don't move rocks.
[Wed Sep 4 22:35:43 2013] : Mary: Damage: Mary takes 5 damage. [Wed Sep 4 22:36:38 2013] : Mardram: "They can certainly complain a lot, apparently"
[Wed Sep 4 22:36:44 2013] : Court: OK, you reach the top of the stairs with two braces
[Wed Sep 4 22:37:18 2013] : Mardram: "Now what?"
[Wed Sep 4 22:37:48 2013] : Mary: "I don't know! I can shoot, but I'm not a builder"
[Wed Sep 4 22:37:59 2013] : Mardram: "I was asking Mr Court"
[Wed Sep 4 22:38:02 2013] : Mary: ooc Damn it Jim, I'm an archer, not a brick layer
[Wed Sep 4 22:38:07 2013] : Linden: Linden shouts directions, instructing the best way to position the supports.
[Wed Sep 4 22:38:29 2013] : Mardram: ooc heh
[Wed Sep 4 22:38:34 2013] : Mary: "No need to shout, we're right here"
[Wed Sep 4 22:39:07 2013] : Court: You put your backs into positioning the struts
[Wed Sep 4 22:39:12 2013] : Court: Str checks
[Wed Sep 4 22:39:19 2013] : Linden: "Brace the ceiling forming a triangle of the two beams and wedge the ends at the base of the wall.
[Wed Sep 4 22:39:26 2013] : Court: [1d20(14) + 3] = 17
[Wed Sep 4 22:39:32 2013] : Linden: "That should allow the corpse to be moved away."
[Wed Sep 4 22:39:33 2013] : Court: Court assists capably
[Wed Sep 4 22:40:27 2013] : Mary: Strength: [1d20(14) + 1] = 15
[Wed Sep 4 22:40:37 2013] : Mardram: Strength: [1d20(12) + 0] = 12
[Wed Sep 4 22:41:11 2013] : Court: YOu manage to securely wedge the spars into place as Linden instructs
[Wed Sep 4 22:41:52 2013] : Mardram: "Can we move it now?"
[Wed Sep 4 22:42:32 2013] : Court: The ceiling is more stable, you now have a large, smelly creature blocking the stairway
[Wed Sep 4 22:43:03 2013] : Mardram: "I think we're going to have to cut it up"
[Wed Sep 4 22:43:57 2013] : Mardram: Mardram pulls a dagger from his boot and starts carving
[Wed Sep 4 22:44:46 2013] : Court: It's a very large creature with reasonably tough hide and fur
[Wed Sep 4 22:45:01 2013] : Court: It's going to be a long job
[Wed Sep 4 22:45:27 2013] : Mary: Mary gets her dagger out and tries to determine how best to cut it
[Wed Sep 4 22:45:33 2013] : Mary: Survival: [1d20(15) + 11] = 26 (30 Undead, 28 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed Sep 4 22:45:41 2013] : Mardram: Mardram gives the beast a gentle shove
[Wed Sep 4 22:45:49 2013] : Mardram: "Hmmm"
[Wed Sep 4 22:46:06 2013] : Mardram: "Linden, I think it might go back in the hole"
[Wed Sep 4 22:46:17 2013] : Mardram: "Can you help push it?"
[Wed Sep 4 22:46:25 2013] : Linden: "I can try."
[Wed Sep 4 22:46:41 2013] : Mardram: Mardram braces himself against he wall and pushes
[Wed Sep 4 22:46:42 2013] : Court: Str checks
[Wed Sep 4 22:46:50 2013] : Linden: Linden looks around for something to use as a level. A shovel handle perhaps?
[Wed Sep 4 22:46:53 2013] : Mardram: Strength: [1d20(10) + 0] = 10
[Wed Sep 4 22:46:55 2013] : Linden: lever
[Wed Sep 4 22:47:15 2013] : Linden: ooc where's a 10 ft pole when you need one...
[Wed Sep 4 22:47:30 2013] : Linden: Otherwise he just pushes.
[Wed Sep 4 22:47:33 2013] : Linden: Strength: [1d20(14) + 0] = 14
[Wed Sep 4 22:47:35 2013] : Mardram: ooc holding up the wall!
[Wed Sep 4 22:47:37 2013] : Court: There's enough of a gap for something like that to be passed to you from above
[Wed Sep 4 22:48:13 2013] : Court: You manage to push the beast back by about 60 cm
[Wed Sep 4 22:48:20 2013] : Linden: "Pass me a pick or shovel to use as a lever."
[Wed Sep 4 22:48:34 2013] : Court: It's enough to allow you to squeeze past
[Wed Sep 4 22:48:49 2013] : Linden: "Never mind, we can get through."
[Wed Sep 4 22:48:54 2013] : Mardram: "Mary, help me hold this while they get out"
[Wed Sep 4 22:49:06 2013] : Linden: Linden encourages Mrs Court to go first.
[Wed Sep 4 22:49:20 2013] : Mary: "Sure, we're not going to cut it up like this anyway"
[Wed Sep 4 22:49:36 2013] : Court: She looks past Linden at the gap, and flees as fast as she can
[Wed Sep 4 22:49:53 2013] : Court: There's a small avalanche of grit
[Wed Sep 4 22:50:15 2013] : Court: Very minor, but worrying nonetheless
[Wed Sep 4 22:50:31 2013] : Mardram: "This isn't safe at all"
[Wed Sep 4 22:50:50 2013] : Linden: Linden asseses the situation again.
[Wed Sep 4 22:50:51 2013] : Mardram: ooc Speaking of safes, wasn't there one down there?
[Wed Sep 4 22:50:53 2013] : Mary: "Do you need the contents of that safe? Because then you'd better get it now, while we're still here to help"
[Wed Sep 4 22:50:53 2013] : Linden: Knowledge: Engineering: [1d20(15) + 16] = 31
[Wed Sep 4 22:50:54 2013] : Court: [1d20(7) + 3] = 10
[Wed Sep 4 22:51:13 2013] : Court: She's through, but she was not careful
[Wed Sep 4 22:52:04 2013] : Court: Court comforts his wife
[Wed Sep 4 22:52:10 2013] : Linden: Linden squeezes through the gap.
[Wed Sep 4 22:52:28 2013] : Court: The uneven floor is tricky
[Wed Sep 4 22:52:32 2013] : Linden: "Sorry, but you'll need to find a mining crew to dig your safe out."
[Wed Sep 4 22:52:36 2013] : Court: Reflex save
[Wed Sep 4 22:52:39 2013] : Linden: Reflex: [1d20(6) + 5] = 11
[Wed Sep 4 22:53:09 2013] : Court: You slip into one of the spars as you exit, it knocks out of position...
[Wed Sep 4 22:53:30 2013] : Court: Who is above Linden on the stairs?
[Wed Sep 4 22:53:45 2013] : Mardram: ooc I'm holding the corpse
[Wed Sep 4 22:53:51 2013] : Mardram: oco well, pushing it
[Wed Sep 4 22:54:22 2013] : Court: MArdram notices Linden slip, he's past the corpse, but has just slipped back into a spar...
[Wed Sep 4 22:54:38 2013] : Court: You can attempt to grab him
[Wed Sep 4 22:54:47 2013] : Linden: ooc please do!
[Wed Sep 4 22:54:49 2013] : Court: Reflex save
[Wed Sep 4 22:54:52 2013] : Mardram: Mardram tries to help
[Wed Sep 4 22:54:59 2013] : Mardram: Reflex: [1d20(15) + 5] = 20
[Wed Sep 4 22:55:38 2013] : Court: With lightnig reflexes, Mardram grabs onto Linden's outstretched hand and holds him as he slips
[Wed Sep 4 22:55:59 2013] : Linden: "Phew! That was close! Thanks Mardram."
[Wed Sep 4 22:56:16 2013] : Mardram: "Lets get out of here"
[Wed Sep 4 22:56:16 2013] : Court: Tons of soil come crashing down, but thanks to being caught, only Linden's legs are hit
[Wed Sep 4 22:56:37 2013] : Court: Fort save Linden
[Wed Sep 4 22:56:40 2013] : Mary (enter): 22:56
[Wed Sep 4 22:56:40 2013] : Linden: Fortitude: [1d20(12) + 4] = 16
[Wed Sep 4 22:56:47 2013] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (7) Mary...
[Wed Sep 4 22:57:00 2013] : Mary: ooc Network problem :(
[Wed Sep 4 22:57:11 2013] : Court: Linden manages to avoid any crushing injury, and taks [1d6(1) + 3] = 4 damage
[Wed Sep 4 22:57:25 2013] : Court: His legs are not trapped
[Wed Sep 4 22:57:30 2013] : Mary: ooc What's happening?
[Wed Sep 4 22:57:58 2013] : Court: GAME END