Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Aug 28 20:04:42 2013] : Cedarleaf: GAME START
[Wed Aug 28 20:05:31 2013] : Cedarleaf: You are all refreshed after a crazy night on peyote, during which the badly mauled corpse of Mary was reincarnated into some crazy cat/human hybrid
[Wed Aug 28 20:05:36 2013] : Jin: ooc uh. brb
[Wed Aug 28 20:06:01 2013] : Cedarleaf: Using the bodies of the hill cats to power the natural magic
[Wed Aug 28 20:06:47 2013] : Cedarleaf: You have just woken up and Mary is getting used to her new body
[Wed Aug 28 20:08:14 2013] : Linden: "Do you still need that new horse, Mary?"
[Wed Aug 28 20:08:20 2013] : Mardram: "I'm still struggling to understand this"
[Wed Aug 28 20:08:22 2013] : Mary (Mraow): "What happened? What did you do to me?"
[Wed Aug 28 20:08:51 2013] : Cedarleaf: "Me, I did nothing"
[Wed Aug 28 20:09:15 2013] : Mary (Mraow): Mary looks her whole body over and tries to figure out how she feels about it
[Wed Aug 28 20:09:16 2013] : Mardram: "We did what we thought was best. The only other real option was burial"
[Wed Aug 28 20:09:21 2013] : Cedarleaf: "The spirits of the cats called to be returned, and you became one with them"
[Wed Aug 28 20:09:50 2013] : Mary (Mraow): "Hm, this is so strange"
[Wed Aug 28 20:10:20 2013] : Mardram: ooc Surely you should be now called Meowry
[Wed Aug 28 20:10:33 2013] : Mary: ooc :P
[Wed Aug 28 20:10:52 2013] : Cedarleaf: "I simply uttered some ancient incantations to set nature going"
[Wed Aug 28 20:11:18 2013] : Mardram: "You did warn us, but I never expected anything like this"
[Wed Aug 28 20:11:44 2013] : Cedarleaf: "As I said to your fellows, last night was a rare conjunction... I don't think that such things occur by coincidence"
[Wed Aug 28 20:12:33 2013] : Mary: "So now I'm a ... cat? And a big one at that"
[Wed Aug 28 20:12:43 2013] : Cedarleaf: "It seems so"
[Wed Aug 28 20:12:49 2013] : Cedarleaf: "You look very fine"
[Wed Aug 28 20:13:14 2013] : Mardram: "Perhaps the cat you shot in the rump wanted the final say. Again!"
[Wed Aug 28 20:14:01 2013] : Mary: "Cats can be stubborn like that"
[Wed Aug 28 20:14:40 2013] : Cedarleaf: "You are free to stay here with us, though I know that being brought back like this can be draining"
[Wed Aug 28 20:15:24 2013] : Mardram: "How do you feel Mary?"
[Wed Aug 28 20:15:34 2013] : Linden: "We have some leads on these cultists that we should follow up on."
[Wed Aug 28 20:15:53 2013] : Mary: "Strange, but not too tired actually"
[Wed Aug 28 20:16:25 2013] : Mary: "But I do feel exposed, without armor, or clothing even"
[Wed Aug 28 20:16:28 2013] : Jin: Jin is a bit cautious at the cat shaped hybrid Mary looks like
[Wed Aug 28 20:17:18 2013] : Mardram: "Can you still wear armour?"
[Wed Aug 28 20:17:34 2013] : Mary: Mary starts combing her fur with her paw and only just catches herself before she starts licking it
[Wed Aug 28 20:17:54 2013] : Mary: "I think so. Where did my armor go?"
[Wed Aug 28 20:18:07 2013] : Mardram: "I think it got beaten beyond repair"
[Wed Aug 28 20:18:11 2013] : Cedarleaf: "Your armour was shredded and we did not remove it"
[Wed Aug 28 20:18:22 2013] : Mary: "Oh dear"
[Wed Aug 28 20:18:29 2013] : Cedarleaf: "It was consumed by the fire's heat"
[Wed Aug 28 20:19:06 2013] : Mary: "How unfortunate"
[Wed Aug 28 20:19:41 2013] : Mardram: "It was beyond repair"
[Wed Aug 28 20:19:52 2013] : Linden: "Are there replacements to had anywhere near by?"
[Wed Aug 28 20:21:02 2013] : Cedarleaf: Umm... Loot???
[Wed Aug 28 20:21:47 2013] : Cedarleaf: "Samuel's store here sells armour"
[Wed Aug 28 20:22:24 2013] : Mardram: ooc I suppose the question is... did you take the +2 mithral breastplate?
[Wed Aug 28 20:22:32 2013] : Mary: ooc The DM is hinting guys!
[Wed Aug 28 20:22:47 2013] : Cedarleaf: ooc no, she didn't, she had a chain shirt on IIRC
[Wed Aug 28 20:23:33 2013] : Mardram: ooc then we should have the breastplate or the +1 studs available
[Wed Aug 28 20:23:34 2013] : Mary: ooc I wore the armour I bought (+1 mithral)
[Wed Aug 28 20:23:55 2013] : Cedarleaf: "His gear is perhaps not up to the quality of that worn by yourselves, as none of us are gifted in magical crafting of such things"
[Wed Aug 28 20:24:05 2013] : Linden: "I think we have a spare breastplate somewhere."
[Wed Aug 28 20:24:44 2013] : Jin: ooc we didn't level up did ywe?
[Wed Aug 28 20:25:06 2013] : Linden: Linden rumages in his bag of holding.
[Wed Aug 28 20:26:03 2013] : Cedarleaf: ooc no
[Wed Aug 28 20:26:37 2013] : Cedarleaf: ooc still 3,500 xp off
[Wed Aug 28 20:26:42 2013] : Jin: ooc can I take stuff in the loot?
[Wed Aug 28 20:27:39 2013] : Mardram: ooc aye
[Wed Aug 28 20:27:49 2013] : Jin: ooc like the ring of protection? or is someone already wearing that?
[Wed Aug 28 20:28:12 2013] : Mardram: ooc not me
[Wed Aug 28 20:28:27 2013] : Mardram: ooc if you take something, update the wiki entry
[Wed Aug 28 20:28:37 2013] : Jin: ooc of course
[Wed Aug 28 20:29:10 2013] : Cedarleaf: ooc do you mean the one in the section labelled 'Sold to Strong Sardram'?
[Wed Aug 28 20:29:32 2013] : Mardram: "So Mary do you feel up to travelling on today?"
[Wed Aug 28 20:29:48 2013] : Cedarleaf: ooc because if so, then that one was...
[Wed Aug 28 20:30:19 2013] : Jin: ooc ah lol, sold indeed
[Wed Aug 28 20:30:21 2013] : Mardram: oco what was it?? damn you DM! tell us!!! :)
[Wed Aug 28 20:30:23 2013] : Jin: ooc never mind.
[Wed Aug 28 20:30:53 2013] : Jin: "I would imagine terrain is less of an issue with that new...well, shape of yours"
[Wed Aug 28 20:31:41 2013] : Jin: ooc is there a place where I know what cash we have?
[Wed Aug 28 20:31:43 2013] : Mary: "I'll feel strange wherever I am, until I get used to my new ... shape, so we might as well be going"
[Wed Aug 28 20:31:48 2013] : Cedarleaf: Perception checks
[Wed Aug 28 20:31:57 2013] : Jin: Perception: [1d20(3) + 7] = 10
[Wed Aug 28 20:32:00 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(12) + 7] = 19 (23 Undead, 21 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed Aug 28 20:32:11 2013] : Mardram: Perception: [1d20(19) + 5] = 24
[Wed Aug 28 20:32:45 2013] : Mardram: ooc dont think so Jin :/
[Wed Aug 28 20:32:47 2013] : Cedarleaf: Mardram notices it at first, but very shortly followed by Mary...
[Wed Aug 28 20:32:48 2013] : Linden: Perception: [1d20(9) + 5] = 14
[Wed Aug 28 20:33:17 2013] : Cedarleaf: The embers of the fire begin to move...
[Wed Aug 28 20:33:27 2013] : Mardram: "Whats going on there?"
[Wed Aug 28 20:34:01 2013] : Cedarleaf: Some of the larger remaining logs crash down, and a shape darts from the embers, straight at Mary
[Wed Aug 28 20:34:13 2013] : Mary: "What the ..."
[Wed Aug 28 20:34:33 2013] : Mary: Mary clutches her bow as she stares at the shape
[Wed Aug 28 20:34:44 2013] : Cedarleaf: A medium sized cat with skinny legs runs to Mary
[Wed Aug 28 20:35:16 2013] : Cedarleaf: It's very fast, but it stops in front of her, looking ready to nuzzle
[Wed Aug 28 20:36:08 2013] : Mary: Mary looks down at the animal, stoops and nuzzles it
[Wed Aug 28 20:36:21 2013] : Mardram: "..."
[Wed Aug 28 20:36:32 2013] : Mary: "You look just like me"
[Wed Aug 28 20:36:38 2013] : DM: Knowledge Nature?
[Wed Aug 28 20:36:45 2013] : Linden: Knowledge: Nature: [1d20(4) + 5] = 9 (untrained: 9)
[Wed Aug 28 20:36:46 2013] : Mardram: Knowledge Nature: [1d20(14) + 5] = 19
[Wed Aug 28 20:36:46 2013] : Mary: Knowledge Nature: [1d20(4) + 9] = 13 (15 Animals)
[Wed Aug 28 20:37:08 2013] : DM: The cat has the same markings as Mary, very much like the hill cats
[Wed Aug 28 20:37:25 2013] : DM: Wheat coloured fur with black strips
[Wed Aug 28 20:37:29 2013] : DM: stripes
[Wed Aug 28 20:38:56 2013] : Mary: "You have the build of a cheetah, but stripes like a hill cat"
[Wed Aug 28 20:39:02 2013] : Linden: "I'm am confused. where did that cat come from?"
[Wed Aug 28 20:39:23 2013] : Mardram: "Cedarleaf?"
[Wed Aug 28 20:39:39 2013] : Mary: "From the fire, it looks like, but it's not burned or even singed"
[Wed Aug 28 20:40:09 2013] : Cedarleaf: "I'm no expert in these things but if I had to guess..."
[Wed Aug 28 20:40:12 2013] : Cedarleaf: "Residual energies, manifested as a companion animal"
[Wed Aug 28 20:40:22 2013] : Mardram: "Incredible!"
[Wed Aug 28 20:40:51 2013] : Cedarleaf: "Bound to the souls of the cats and the new life created"!
[Wed Aug 28 20:41:18 2013] : Linden: "Facinating, I wish I could have studied this transformation more closely."
[Wed Aug 28 20:41:35 2013] : Jin: "interesting"
[Wed Aug 28 20:41:53 2013] : Jin: "Not that I understand any of this. But an animal companion sounds good"
[Wed Aug 28 20:41:58 2013] : Cedarleaf: Spellcraft roll Linden
[Wed Aug 28 20:42:52 2013] : Mary: "An animal companion? I never had one before"
[Wed Aug 28 20:43:56 2013] : Cedarleaf: "The spell energy clearly protected these creatures from the heat of the fire"
[Wed Aug 28 20:44:10 2013] : Sylvie: Spellcraft roll Linden
[Wed Aug 28 20:44:59 2013] : Mardram: Spellcraft: [1d20(4) + 5] = 9
[Wed Aug 28 20:46:00 2013] : Linden: Spellcraft: [1d20(11) + 15] = 26
[Wed Aug 28 20:46:02 2013] : Cedarleaf: "So have you decided your next course of action?"
[Wed Aug 28 20:46:29 2013] : Mary: Spellcraft: [1d20(12) + 3] = 15
[Wed Aug 28 20:46:38 2013] : Mardram: "If Mary is feeling well I think we should travel on to our original destination"
[Wed Aug 28 20:46:42 2013] : Linden: "There are some cultist leads we need to follow up on."
[Wed Aug 28 20:48:45 2013] : Mary: "I am hungry though"
[Wed Aug 28 20:49:02 2013] : Jin: "I wonder if we'll ever end up fighting...well, fighters. You know. Just normal warriors with no funky praying habit or magic shape"
[Wed Aug 28 20:49:19 2013] : Jin: "But I guess cultists it is for now"
[Wed Aug 28 20:49:31 2013] : Cedarleaf: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 28 20:49:34 2013] : Cedarleaf: brb
[Wed Aug 28 20:50:44 2013] : Mary: ooc So do I get to wear that mithral breast plate?
[Wed Aug 28 20:50:47 2013] : Linden: "It's possible that some of the residual energies from the ritual could be channeled and focused into an item. Probably granting a bonus to fire resistance."
[Wed Aug 28 20:51:06 2013] : Linden: ooc I think I got that right, Craig. Have I understood correctly?
[Wed Aug 28 20:51:13 2013] : Mary: "Really?"
[Wed Aug 28 20:52:14 2013] : Cedarleaf: ooc yes
[Wed Aug 28 20:52:35 2013] : Mardram: "How?"
[Wed Aug 28 20:52:45 2013] : Cedarleaf: ooc that's to Linden
[Wed Aug 28 20:54:00 2013] : Linden: "Someone's armour would see the best for this and that's something I'm more familar with as well."
[Wed Aug 28 20:54:27 2013] : Linden: "I suspect there will only be enough magical energy for one item."
[Wed Aug 28 20:54:40 2013] : Mardram: "So we draw straws then?"
[Wed Aug 28 20:55:29 2013] : Jin: "This sounds complicated."
[Wed Aug 28 20:55:59 2013] : Jin: "the residual things and all"
[Wed Aug 28 20:56:04 2013] : Jin: "But fire resistance sounds good"
[Wed Aug 28 20:56:23 2013] : Linden: ooc protection from energy good enough?
[Wed Aug 28 20:56:33 2013] : Cedarleaf: Yes
[Wed Aug 28 20:58:23 2013] : Mary: "Since I don't have any armor, I guess I'm out of the draw"
[Wed Aug 28 20:59:59 2013] : Cedarleaf: ooc Mary is part of the party, just strap on a pair and take something from the party bag. Linden offered you some before"!
[Wed Aug 28 21:01:01 2013] : Linden: "No takers? Very well I shall enhance my own equipment."
[Wed Aug 28 21:01:28 2013] : Linden: Linden casts protection from energy, channelling the ritual energy into his shirt.
[Wed Aug 28 21:01:29 2013] : Linden: Spellcraft: [1d20(2) + 15] = 17
[Wed Aug 28 21:01:44 2013] : Linden: He inspects his work. Was it a success?
[Wed Aug 28 21:01:53 2013] : Mardram: ooc I thought we were going to roll for it
[Wed Aug 28 21:02:14 2013] : Cedarleaf: ooc I'll wait
[Wed Aug 28 21:02:47 2013] : Jin: roll what?
[Wed Aug 28 21:02:55 2013] : Jin: ooc oops. ooc :)
[Wed Aug 28 21:03:04 2013] : Cedarleaf: GAME PAUSE
[Wed Aug 28 21:03:15 2013] : Mardram: ooc roll d100, highest gets the enchantment
[Wed Aug 28 21:03:22 2013] : Cedarleaf: Feel free to work out what you are doing ;-)
[Wed Aug 28 21:03:24 2013] : Jin: [1d100(64)] = 64
[Wed Aug 28 21:03:36 2013] : Mardram: [1d100(100)] = 100
[Wed Aug 28 21:03:41 2013] : Mardram: :O
[Wed Aug 28 21:04:08 2013] : Mardram: ooc so that looked like a fix
[Wed Aug 28 21:04:08 2013] : Linden: ooc nobody did anything, Linden got bored and used his skills to benefit himself. Consider it a lesson for the future -- actually do stuff instead of just making suggestions.
[Wed Aug 28 21:04:11 2013] : Mary: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 28 21:04:47 2013] : Cedarleaf: ooc was that to me?
[Wed Aug 28 21:04:51 2013] : Mary: ooc I did ask about that armor, DM, but nobody answered me
[Wed Aug 28 21:04:56 2013] : Linden: ooc to everyone.
[Wed Aug 28 21:05:13 2013] : Mary: ooc Linden is like that
[Wed Aug 28 21:05:14 2013] : Cedarleaf: Linden gave you that armour
[Wed Aug 28 21:05:32 2013] : Mary: ooc I must have missed that then, sorry all
[Wed Aug 28 21:05:55 2013] : Mary: Mary dons the mithral armor, that seems to fit her perfectly
[Wed Aug 28 21:08:34 2013] : Cedarleaf: GAME RESUME
[Wed Aug 28 21:08:42 2013] : Mary: ooc I only saw Linden rummaging, I never realised he found that armor and gave it to me *shrug*
[Wed Aug 28 21:10:00 2013] : Cedarleaf: Linden works quickly and manages to drive the energies into his clothing while his spell is active
[Wed Aug 28 21:11:28 2013] : Cedarleaf: Linden stands back, his clothing sparkling slightly
[Wed Aug 28 21:12:08 2013] : Linden: "Ha! It actually worked! Was a bit touch and go for a minute there as the magic here is something I'm really not familiar with."
[Wed Aug 28 21:12:42 2013] : Mardram: "Interesting"
[Wed Aug 28 21:12:49 2013] : Linden: "This will be handy when enegy mages start throwing fireballs around to try and take out the magic support."
[Wed Aug 28 21:13:13 2013] : Jin: "indeed"
[Wed Aug 28 21:13:21 2013] : Jin: "Looks smashing too"
[Wed Aug 28 21:13:48 2013] : Cedarleaf: After a short while the sparkling dwindles
[Wed Aug 28 21:14:45 2013] : Jin: "But not for long" ooc cinderella.
[Wed Aug 28 21:14:57 2013] : Linden: "Right, now do we still need a horse for you Mary?"
[Wed Aug 28 21:15:12 2013] : Mardram: "And one for me too"
[Wed Aug 28 21:15:42 2013] : Linden: "If everyone is ready and recovered it's probably time to head for that horse farm."
[Wed Aug 28 21:15:43 2013] : Jin: Jin looks at Mary dubiously
[Wed Aug 28 21:15:47 2013] : Jin: "Do cats ride horses?"
[Wed Aug 28 21:16:02 2013] : Mary: "There is only one way to find out"
[Wed Aug 28 21:16:05 2013] : Jin: "Fine with me, but I've eyet to see a horse allow a cat on its back"
[Wed Aug 28 21:16:37 2013] : Mardram: "I doubt many have seen a cat like this"
[Wed Aug 28 21:16:45 2013] : Mary: Mary approaces Jin's horse to let it get used to her
[Wed Aug 28 21:17:18 2013] : Mary: "Hello, how are you today? You're not afraid of me, are you?"
[Wed Aug 28 21:17:19 2013] : Cedarleaf: The horse is skittish
[Wed Aug 28 21:17:30 2013] : Cedarleaf: It snorts and rears a little
[Wed Aug 28 21:17:35 2013] : Linden: (to Cederleaf) ""Thank you for your help, we shall endevour to repay it by investigating these cultists lurking in the forests."
[Wed Aug 28 21:17:36 2013] : Mary: ooc Not touching it
[Wed Aug 28 21:17:38 2013] : Mary: Handle Animal: [1d20(1) + 6] = 7
[Wed Aug 28 21:17:40 2013] : Cedarleaf: Handle animal check
[Wed Aug 28 21:17:45 2013] : Mary: Ouch
[Wed Aug 28 21:17:56 2013] : Cedarleaf: It looks panicked and tries to bolt
[Wed Aug 28 21:18:02 2013] : Cedarleaf: Str check
[Wed Aug 28 21:18:24 2013] : Cedarleaf: "You are most welcome. We fight on the same side"
[Wed Aug 28 21:18:25 2013] : Mary: ooc Not touching it, DM, just walking towards it
[Wed Aug 28 21:18:31 2013] : Mary: Strength: [1d20(16) + 1] = 17
[Wed Aug 28 21:18:52 2013] : Cedarleaf: ooc is it ties up or is someone holding it?
[Wed Aug 28 21:18:58 2013] : Cedarleaf: tied
[Wed Aug 28 21:19:03 2013] : Mardram: "Perhaps the farm will have a more amenable mount"
[Wed Aug 28 21:19:26 2013] : Mary: ooc There are way too many one's on those dies
[Wed Aug 28 21:19:37 2013] : Jin: Jin is trying to calm her horse
[Wed Aug 28 21:19:39 2013] : Mary: dice, even
[Wed Aug 28 21:19:48 2013] : Cedarleaf: Handle animal Jin
[Wed Aug 28 21:19:55 2013] : Jin: Handle Animal: [1d20(20) + 3] = 23
[Wed Aug 28 21:20:02 2013] : Jin: ooc ha!
[Wed Aug 28 21:20:15 2013] : Mary: ooc Nice one!
[Wed Aug 28 21:20:21 2013] : Cedarleaf: Jin calms the beast before Mary manages to scare it off.
[Wed Aug 28 21:20:41 2013] : Cedarleaf: It tolerates Mary to come closer, but it does not look happy
[Wed Aug 28 21:20:41 2013] : Mary: "I'm so sorry about that, I never realised my new form would be so frightening'"
[Wed Aug 28 21:20:58 2013] : Jin: "No problem. But you taming my horse won't really help"
[Wed Aug 28 21:21:00 2013] : Mary: Mary backs off a bit
[Wed Aug 28 21:21:08 2013] : Cedarleaf: Its nostrils are flared and it breathes heavily
[Wed Aug 28 21:21:10 2013] : Jin: "Let's go and find one that will accept tyou on its back"
[Wed Aug 28 21:21:32 2013] : Mary: "I might be able to help it getting used to me a bit"
[Wed Aug 28 21:21:40 2013] : Jin: "It's not the form in itslef. It's just that cats don't really make good riders."
[Wed Aug 28 21:21:46 2013] : Mardram: "Looks like you and I are walking Mary"
[Wed Aug 28 21:21:51 2013] : Jin: "Claws are not exactly commfortable I suspect"
[Wed Aug 28 21:21:55 2013] : Mary: Mary rummages in her backpack for a wand
[Wed Aug 28 21:22:22 2013] : Jin: ooc my typing is appalling. I haven't typed on a computer in ages. lol
[Wed Aug 28 21:22:22 2013] : Mary: "I wasn't trying to ride it, I just wanted to see its reaction to me"
[Wed Aug 28 21:22:46 2013] : Jin: "I know. Just saying, I don't think horses and cats are designed to get along"
[Wed Aug 28 21:22:49 2013] : Jin: "Let's go"
[Wed Aug 28 21:23:03 2013] : Cedarleaf: ooc everyone is healed up etc.
[Wed Aug 28 21:23:22 2013] : Cedarleaf: OK, you exit the grove and walk along the path to the main road
[Wed Aug 28 21:23:46 2013] : Mardram: HP Status 34 out of 59.
[Wed Aug 28 21:24:00 2013] : Mary: Mary uses a wand of Charm Animal.
[Wed Aug 28 21:24:10 2013] : Mardram: Healing: Regain 25 HP. [Wed Aug 28 21:24:14 2013] : Cedarleaf: In half an hour you are back at the road.
[Wed Aug 28 21:24:27 2013] : Mary: Mary tries to undo the previous impression on Jin's horse
[Wed Aug 28 21:24:32 2013] : Cedarleaf: You turn East and head for the farm
[Wed Aug 28 21:25:00 2013] : Jin: ooc why are you charming my horse? I calmed it. it's ok really :)
[Wed Aug 28 21:25:19 2013] : Jin: "What are you doing to my horse? Please stop fiddling with it. It's calm now"
[Wed Aug 28 21:25:35 2013] : Mary: "I know, I'm leaving it alone now"
[Wed Aug 28 21:26:12 2013] : Cedarleaf: Within an hour you can see the farm in the near distance
[Wed Aug 28 21:27:02 2013] : Cedarleaf: The road approaching is an avenue of trees, shading the road from the spring sunshine
[Wed Aug 28 21:27:37 2013] : Cedarleaf: You approach the large gates of the farm.
[Wed Aug 28 21:27:41 2013] : Linden: "Not spotted anything unusual yet? This is a pretty remote spot."
[Wed Aug 28 21:28:03 2013] : Cedarleaf: They are 12 foor high, with walls connecting at the same height
[Wed Aug 28 21:28:09 2013] : Mary: Mary looks around for her new friend
[Wed Aug 28 21:28:12 2013] : Cedarleaf: They are closed
[Wed Aug 28 21:28:56 2013] : Mardram: ooc what time of day is it?
[Wed Aug 28 21:29:03 2013] : DM: Early morning
[Wed Aug 28 21:29:41 2013] : Linden: Bell pull or similar nearby?
[Wed Aug 28 21:29:44 2013] : DM: The gates are wooden, and solid.
[Wed Aug 28 21:29:52 2013] : DM: Linden spots a bell pull
[Wed Aug 28 21:29:56 2013] : Mardram: Mardram listens for sounds of activity inside
[Wed Aug 28 21:30:00 2013] : Mardram: Perception: [1d20(20) + 5] = 25
[Wed Aug 28 21:30:12 2013] : Linden: Linden pauses a while waiting for the ok from Mardram.
[Wed Aug 28 21:30:16 2013] : Linden: "Near anything?"
[Wed Aug 28 21:30:20 2013] : Linden: "Hear..>"
[Wed Aug 28 21:30:28 2013] : DM: There's clearly some form of activity going on
[Wed Aug 28 21:30:41 2013] : Mary: Mary listens as well
[Wed Aug 28 21:30:45 2013] : Mardram: "Give it a ring. Theres people about"
[Wed Aug 28 21:30:49 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(16) + 7] = 23 (27 Undead, 25 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed Aug 28 21:31:33 2013] : Mary: Perception: White Fang [1d20(17) + 5] = 22
[Wed Aug 28 21:31:34 2013] : Mardram: "Hmm, theres something odd"
[Wed Aug 28 21:31:47 2013] : Mardram: "Strange conversation going on"
[Wed Aug 28 21:32:00 2013] : Jin: Perception: [1d20(1) + 7] = 8
[Wed Aug 28 21:32:24 2013] : Mardram: "Ring anyway, but be alert"
[Wed Aug 28 21:32:36 2013] : Linden: Linden pulls on the bell rope.
[Wed Aug 28 21:32:59 2013] : DM: You hear running feet, and someone calls...
[Wed Aug 28 21:33:03 2013] : DM: "Hello?"
[Wed Aug 28 21:33:15 2013] : DM: It's a female voice
[Wed Aug 28 21:33:23 2013] : Linden: "Customers, looking a buy some horses."
[Wed Aug 28 21:34:11 2013] : Ella: "Umm, OK"
[Wed Aug 28 21:34:34 2013] : Ella: The gate doors are opened to reveal a young girl of about 14"
[Wed Aug 28 21:34:58 2013] : Ella: "Sorry, but we're having a bit of a..."
[Wed Aug 28 21:35:17 2013] : Ella: She runs back to a large man and points at you
[Wed Aug 28 21:35:35 2013] : Mardram: "Is something wrong?"
[Wed Aug 28 21:36:13 2013] : Ella: ooc she's gone
[Wed Aug 28 21:36:47 2013] : Mardram: Mardram moves in through the opened door
[Wed Aug 28 21:36:48 2013] : Ella: she's talking to an adult male in his middle age, you presume to be her father
[Wed Aug 28 21:36:50 2013] : Mardram: "Hello?"
[Wed Aug 28 21:37:08 2013] : Ella: ooc you are all on the entrance on the map
[Wed Aug 28 21:37:10 2013] : Linden: Linden follows cautiously
[Wed Aug 28 21:37:20 2013] : Ella: ooc she's 40 feet away
[Wed Aug 28 21:37:30 2013] : Ella: ooc can you see the map?
[Wed Aug 28 21:37:41 2013] : Linden: ooc yes
[Wed Aug 28 21:37:53 2013] : Mardram: Mardram waves at the two of them
[Wed Aug 28 21:38:08 2013] : Ella: The man waves yo over
[Wed Aug 28 21:38:33 2013] : Mardram: Mardram walks over with a warm smile on his face
[Wed Aug 28 21:38:42 2013] : Mardram: "Good morning"
[Wed Aug 28 21:39:00 2013] : Ella: The man looks at you with astonishment
[Wed Aug 28 21:39:24 2013] : Court: "My word, fortune favours us..."
[Wed Aug 28 21:39:35 2013] : Court: He looks a little panicked
[Wed Aug 28 21:39:49 2013] : Mary: Mary follows Mardram, trying to look not too intimidating
[Wed Aug 28 21:39:53 2013] : Court: "Beasts in the cellars!"
[Wed Aug 28 21:40:03 2013] : Mardram: "Pardon?"
[Wed Aug 28 21:40:13 2013] : Mary: "Beasts?"
[Wed Aug 28 21:40:15 2013] : Court: "and my wife trapped in the sub cellar"
[Wed Aug 28 21:40:33 2013] : Court: "Yes, they seem to have come in through the walls."
[Wed Aug 28 21:40:36 2013] : Mary: "What kind of beasts, did anybody see them?"
[Wed Aug 28 21:40:47 2013] : Jin: Jin sighs
[Wed Aug 28 21:40:50 2013] : Mardram: "Can you describe them?"
[Wed Aug 28 21:40:55 2013] : Jin: "And now beasts coming through the walls"
[Wed Aug 28 21:40:58 2013] : Jin: "Show us the way"
[Wed Aug 28 21:41:04 2013] : Court: "Only that bullseye got in front of her and Ella that they got out..."
[Wed Aug 28 21:41:13 2013] : Court: "Poor bullseye!"
[Wed Aug 28 21:41:30 2013] : Court: "Ella came up, Darcy had to go down"
[Wed Aug 28 21:41:50 2013] : Court: "Ella can you tell these folks?"
[Wed Aug 28 21:42:22 2013] : Court: "Big, big clawed beasts with evil glowing red eyes"
[Wed Aug 28 21:42:38 2013] : Linden: Knowledge: Arcana: [1d20(14) + 16] = 30
[Wed Aug 28 21:43:00 2013] : Jin: "Red eyes does not sound good"
[Wed Aug 28 21:43:05 2013] : Linden: Knowledge: Planes: [1d20(18) + 15] = 33
[Wed Aug 28 21:43:06 2013] : Mardram: "No, it does not"
[Wed Aug 28 21:43:18 2013] : Jin: Jin takes her sword out and readies her shield.
[Wed Aug 28 21:44:10 2013] : Mary: Knowledge Dungeoneering: [1d20(11) + 9] = 20
[Wed Aug 28 21:44:11 2013] : Linden: "No doubt your wife has secured herself into the sub-cellar and is now looking over your stores to see what might aid her?"
[Wed Aug 28 21:44:12 2013] : Mary: Knowledge Nature: [1d20(4) + 9] = 13 (15 Animals)
[Wed Aug 28 21:44:46 2013] : Ella: "Not much down there to help"
[Wed Aug 28 21:44:58 2013] : Linden: "If the are fienish beasts they will be resistant to fire, cold and possibly spells. Dust off those magic weapons as well."
[Wed Aug 28 21:45:44 2013] : Mary: "Better get to her, she needs our help"
[Wed Aug 28 21:45:51 2013] : Mardram: "One second"
[Wed Aug 28 21:46:01 2013] : Mardram: Bless: Level 1 - Mardram and all allies within a 50-ft. burst gain +1 Morale bonus on attack rolls and saves against fear for 7 minutes.
[Wed Aug 28 21:46:27 2013] : Mardram: Bears Endurance: Level 2 - +4 Constitution for 7 minutes
[Wed Aug 28 21:46:28 2013] : Linden: "Any weapons enhanced with goodness may be particularly effective."
[Wed Aug 28 21:46:33 2013] : Mardram: on Jin
[Wed Aug 28 21:46:41 2013] : Linden: Linden casts Mage Armor on himself.
[Wed Aug 28 21:47:03 2013] : Ella: ooc is it worth waiting till next week, or are we all OK to fight??
[Wed Aug 28 21:47:17 2013] : Mardram: ooc I wouldn't mind waiting
[Wed Aug 28 21:47:38 2013] : Mardram: ooc given how long some of our fights have lasted
[Wed Aug 28 21:47:43 2013] : Jin: ooc me neither.
[Wed Aug 28 21:47:52 2013] : Linden: ooc we can prepare and then get straight into it next week.
[Wed Aug 28 21:47:57 2013] : Mardram: ooc yup
[Wed Aug 28 21:48:01 2013] : Jin: ooc sounds good.
[Wed Aug 28 21:48:07 2013] : Mardram: Bears Endurance: Level 2 - +4 Constitution for 7 minutes
[Wed Aug 28 21:48:14 2013] : Ella: You all make your way to the cellar steps, ready to open the door...
[Wed Aug 28 21:48:15 2013] : Mardram: ooc on himself
[Wed Aug 28 21:48:17 2013] : Ella: GAME END