Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Jul 17 19:47:33 2013] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Jul 17 19:48:02 2013] : DM: You have just left the temple (I think) and have yet to decide what to do next
[Wed Jul 17 19:49:34 2013] : Linden: We decided to leave the children at the temple and continue our investigations on the Makash cult.
[Wed Jul 17 19:50:44 2013] : Linden: ooc I can't remember what leads we have (if any)?
[Wed Jul 17 19:50:47 2013] : Mardram: "So where now?"
[Wed Jul 17 19:50:52 2013] : Mardram: ooc me neither
[Wed Jul 17 19:51:34 2013] : Mary: ooc Didn't that merchant say anything useful?
[Wed Jul 17 19:52:09 2013] : Mary: "I want to go over to the horsefarm, it seems they have some unusual mounts there"
[Wed Jul 17 19:52:38 2013] : Linden: "Unicorns and Lamias?"
[Wed Jul 17 19:52:42 2013] : Andrei: "I'll stick with Old Faithful here. How long do you need, Mary?"
[Wed Jul 17 19:52:57 2013] : Mary: "An hour or so, once I get there"
[Wed Jul 17 19:53:02 2013] : Mardram: "That could be an interesting trip, and the Druids may have information about the cult"
[Wed Jul 17 19:53:29 2013] : Mary: "I get so tired of walking"
[Wed Jul 17 19:53:43 2013] : DM: The horse farm is a 3 day trip
[Wed Jul 17 19:53:49 2013] : Andrei: Andrei makes a few quick purchases in the apothecary, then comes out grinning
[Wed Jul 17 19:53:53 2013] : Andrei: "I'm ready now."
[Wed Jul 17 19:54:04 2013] : DM: It will take you close to the druid grove at Northwood
[Wed Jul 17 19:54:58 2013] : Jin: ooc I'm lost already ;)
[Wed Jul 17 19:55:04 2013] : Mardram: Mardram consults a handy map
[Wed Jul 17 19:55:24 2013] : Jin: ooc it's not a holiday all the time, but I'm not home.
[Wed Jul 17 19:55:25 2013] : Andrei: ooc Jin: we're taking the road North out of Barcanton, following it to th blob circled in red
[Wed Jul 17 19:55:27 2013] : Mardram: "We could go there, then maybe cut across country to Nestris and then down to Dorduk"
[Wed Jul 17 19:55:32 2013] : DM: Western Narg Hills
[Wed Jul 17 19:56:06 2013] : DM: Central Narg Hills
[Wed Jul 17 19:56:49 2013] : DM: The road North of Barcanton will take you over the hills and drop down to the northern edge of Northwood
[Wed Jul 17 19:57:05 2013] : DM: And thence to Court's horse farm
[Wed Jul 17 19:57:24 2013] : DM: Some of you will be familar with the general geography
[Wed Jul 17 19:57:28 2013] : Linden: "I have nothing to do here. Shall we set of now?"
[Wed Jul 17 19:58:02 2013] : Mardram: "I have no objection"
[Wed Jul 17 19:58:15 2013] : Mary: "Fine by me"
[Wed Jul 17 19:58:57 2013] : DM: OK, you all set off, Mary on foot?
[Wed Jul 17 19:59:30 2013] : Mary: Since I could not buy a horse, I've got to walk ;)
[Wed Jul 17 20:00:58 2013] : Andrei: "Mary, we can share horses for a while. You're light enough to share, as are all of us except Jin's armour."
[Wed Jul 17 20:01:20 2013] : Andrei: ooc I reckon each of the other 3 horses can take turns carrying two people, right?
[Wed Jul 17 20:01:24 2013] : Mary: "That would be a great help, and save some time as well"
[Wed Jul 17 20:01:32 2013] : DM: ooc anyone see a map?
[Wed Jul 17 20:01:37 2013] : Mardram: ooc yep
[Wed Jul 17 20:01:46 2013] : Mary: ooc Yep
[Wed Jul 17 20:02:06 2013] : Andrei: ooc yep
[Wed Jul 17 20:02:07 2013] : Linden: ooc yes
[Wed Jul 17 20:02:14 2013] : Jin: ooc my armor is mithral for the record.
[Wed Jul 17 20:02:17 2013] : DM: ooc must just have been me then!
[Wed Jul 17 20:02:17 2013] : Mardram: "I think my pony isn't up to carrying much more than my weight"
[Wed Jul 17 20:02:19 2013] : Andrei: ooc I see the Western Narg Hills
[Wed Jul 17 20:02:40 2013] : Andrei: "Ah, Mardram. Smaller ponies for smaller people, I think."
[Wed Jul 17 20:03:34 2013] : Mardram: "Indeed. I think I would struggle to get aboard a horse without steps"
[Wed Jul 17 20:03:39 2013] : DM: You travel for around 4 hours on the well-worn road north
[Wed Jul 17 20:03:48 2013] : DM: Perception checks
[Wed Jul 17 20:03:51 2013] : Andrei: Perception: [1d20(9) + 12] = 21
[Wed Jul 17 20:03:53 2013] : Linden: Perception: [1d20(6) + 5] = 11
[Wed Jul 17 20:03:55 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(18) + 10] = 28 (32 Undead, 30 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed Jul 17 20:04:33 2013] : Mardram: Perception: [1d20(20) + 5] = 25
[Wed Jul 17 20:05:17 2013] : Mardram: Mardram spends some time during the trip to re create his Life Links with the party
[Wed Jul 17 20:05:46 2013] : DM: There's a bridge ahead, it's visible to Mary first
[Wed Jul 17 20:05:53 2013] : Jin: Perception: [1d20(4) + 7] = 11
[Wed Jul 17 20:06:18 2013] : Mary: "There's the bridge"
[Wed Jul 17 20:06:47 2013] : Andrei: "Do any of you know much about this area? I saw a map, once, but it's not my usual stomping ground."
[Wed Jul 17 20:07:19 2013] : Mardram: "I know no more than you would find on a map"
[Wed Jul 17 20:07:42 2013] : Linden: "I never spent much time outside of the college and town of Dorduk."
[Wed Jul 17 20:08:07 2013] : Andrei: "We should clearly rely on Mary and Jin, then."
[Wed Jul 17 20:08:19 2013] : Mary: "I'm not from around here either, but I do know a bit about here"
[Wed Jul 17 20:08:22 2013] : Andrei: ooc I keep trying to work out who Craig's character is.
[Wed Jul 17 20:08:36 2013] : DM: ooc huh?
[Wed Jul 17 20:09:11 2013] : Mary: ooc Hint: any NPC
[Wed Jul 17 20:09:18 2013] : DM: You keep on riding and come to the bridge eventually
[Wed Jul 17 20:09:37 2013] : DM: The bridge is a rather impressive stone structure
[Wed Jul 17 20:09:45 2013] : DM: Knowledge engineering?
[Wed Jul 17 20:09:48 2013] : Linden: Knowledge: Engineering: [1d20(18) + 16] = 34
[Wed Jul 17 20:09:53 2013] : Andrei: Knowledge (Untrained): [1d20(19) + 2] = 21
[Wed Jul 17 20:10:00 2013] : Mary: ooc Wow!
[Wed Jul 17 20:10:23 2013] : Andrei: ooc every now and again a niche knowledge skill should be rewarded.
[Wed Jul 17 20:10:35 2013] : Mary: ooc LOL
[Wed Jul 17 20:12:13 2013] : Jin: ooc :)
[Wed Jul 17 20:13:19 2013] : Linden: "It's well constructed bridge of a design that is no longer used. Curiously these bridges often contained hidden chambers in the pillars."
[Wed Jul 17 20:13:44 2013] : Linden: "This road must have once lead to something more important that a horse farm."
[Wed Jul 17 20:13:48 2013] : Mary: "Really?"
[Wed Jul 17 20:13:52 2013] : Mardram: "Interesting"
[Wed Jul 17 20:13:54 2013] : Andrei: "Well, it's probably worth searching for one of them. Might be useful to know about."
[Wed Jul 17 20:14:06 2013] : Mary: Mary takes a look at the pillars
[Wed Jul 17 20:14:10 2013] : Andrei: Andrei begins inspecting the nearest pillar on th left.
[Wed Jul 17 20:14:11 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(15) + 10] = 25 (29 Undead, 27 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed Jul 17 20:14:13 2013] : Andrei: Perception: [1d20(5) + 12] = 17
[Wed Jul 17 20:14:30 2013] : Mary: ooc Nearest on the right for me then
[Wed Jul 17 20:14:50 2013] : DM: There's an inscription on the western end, it's a clue to opening a door...
[Wed Jul 17 20:15:02 2013] : DM: You can see the door, and it no longer looks locked
[Wed Jul 17 20:15:28 2013] : Linden: ooc bridge piers is the correct term I think.
[Wed Jul 17 20:15:29 2013] : Andrei: "Well, someone's been here first. Anyone fancy investigating?"
[Wed Jul 17 20:15:36 2013] : Jin: ooc what kind of map m I supposed to see?
[Wed Jul 17 20:15:39 2013] : Mary: ooc Can we still see a drop of oil there? ;)
[Wed Jul 17 20:15:51 2013] : Linden: ooc western narg hills
[Wed Jul 17 20:15:53 2013] : Mary: "Of course"
[Wed Jul 17 20:17:09 2013] : DM: ooc better?
[Wed Jul 17 20:17:51 2013] : DM: The door is underneath the bridge, facing towards the river
[Wed Jul 17 20:18:51 2013] : Linden: "The riddle makes no sense to me."
[Wed Jul 17 20:18:51 2013] : Mary: Mary gets down to inspect the door
[Wed Jul 17 20:18:57 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(7) + 10] = 17 (21 Undead, 19 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed Jul 17 20:19:22 2013] : Andrei: ooc the door's open :)
[Wed Jul 17 20:19:30 2013] : DM: ooc I realise it's probably a bit anachronistic in retrospect ;-)
[Wed Jul 17 20:19:34 2013] : Andrei: "Let's try this door."
[Wed Jul 17 20:19:35 2013] : Mary: ooc Peering inside
[Wed Jul 17 20:19:50 2013] : DM: Inside is a small room with a trapdoor in the centrt
[Wed Jul 17 20:19:52 2013] : Jin: Jin is staying onguard as others inspect the bridge. Looking around for things that may come
[Wed Jul 17 20:19:53 2013] : DM: centre
[Wed Jul 17 20:20:02 2013] : DM: The trapdoor is open
[Wed Jul 17 20:20:05 2013] : DM: ooc BRB
[Wed Jul 17 20:20:18 2013] : Mardram: Mardram dismounts and stays with Jin
[Wed Jul 17 20:21:01 2013] : Andrei: "What do you reckon's down there? It's a bit dark. Where's a dwarf when you need him?"
[Wed Jul 17 20:21:25 2013] : DM: ooc remembered I put a weissbier in the freezer!
[Wed Jul 17 20:21:53 2013] : Andrei: ooc lol, only mostly an emergency
[Wed Jul 17 20:22:07 2013] : DM: ooc I only remembered the tunnel when I put up the map, I had to grep my old logs to find info!
[Wed Jul 17 20:22:14 2013] : Mardram: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 17 20:22:19 2013] : Linden: "Shall I provide light?"
[Wed Jul 17 20:22:27 2013] : Mary: Mary walks in, looking for anything out of the ordinary
[Wed Jul 17 20:22:30 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(2) + 10] = 12 (16 Undead, 14 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed Jul 17 20:22:44 2013] : Mary: ooc Low-light vision
[Wed Jul 17 20:22:53 2013] : Andrei: "Yes, please. Maybe chuck something down there..."
[Wed Jul 17 20:22:59 2013] : DM: There's no signs that anything has been particularly disturbd for quite some time
[Wed Jul 17 20:23:19 2013] : Mardram: Mardram casts Light on a small rock and throws it down to Andrei
[Wed Jul 17 20:23:21 2013] : Mardram: Light: Level 0 - Causes a touched object to glow like a torch for 70 minutes
[Wed Jul 17 20:23:24 2013] : DM: There's enough light from the doorway to examine the room...
[Wed Jul 17 20:23:24 2013] : Andrei: Perception: [1d20(17) + 12] = 29
[Wed Jul 17 20:23:34 2013] : Andrei: ooc going to look down the trapdoor
[Wed Jul 17 20:23:44 2013] : Mary: ooc That's what I figured, DM
[Wed Jul 17 20:23:44 2013] : DM: The trapdoor has a tunnel that descends
[Wed Jul 17 20:24:07 2013] : Jin: ooc Emma is being a pain in the...
[Wed Jul 17 20:24:07 2013] : Mary: "Ha, a tunnel. Shall we see where it leads to?"
[Wed Jul 17 20:24:09 2013] : Jin: ooc brb
[Wed Jul 17 20:24:37 2013] : Andrei: ooc why does it keep scrolling to the top?
[Wed Jul 17 20:24:55 2013] : DM: ooc what does?
[Wed Jul 17 20:24:57 2013] : Andrei: "I think someone took a spear trap off this door."
[Wed Jul 17 20:25:00 2013] : Andrei: ooc the chat pane
[Wed Jul 17 20:25:05 2013] : Mardram: ooc I thought that had been fixed a while back
[Wed Jul 17 20:25:13 2013] : Mary: ooc It doesn't for me
[Wed Jul 17 20:25:18 2013] : DM: ooc or me
[Wed Jul 17 20:25:32 2013] : Mardram: ooc what version are you on?
[Wed Jul 17 20:25:36 2013] : DM: ooc do you mean to the latest line?
[Wed Jul 17 20:26:02 2013] : DM: ooc Del, do what you need to :-)
[Wed Jul 17 20:26:16 2013] : Andrei: ooc 1.92.2
[Wed Jul 17 20:26:36 2013] : DM: ooc you're 1 release behind
[Wed Jul 17 20:26:49 2013] : DM: ooc 1.92.3
[Wed Jul 17 20:27:13 2013] : Linden: ooc 1.92.3 release notes say: "Chat window auto-scroll works better. (#81)"
[Wed Jul 17 20:27:20 2013] : DM: ooc LOL
[Wed Jul 17 20:27:27 2013] : Andrei: ooc OK, I'll upgrade this week
[Wed Jul 17 20:27:30 2013] : Mary: ooc LOL
[Wed Jul 17 20:28:00 2013] : DM: So, what are you all doing?
[Wed Jul 17 20:28:29 2013] : Mardram: Mardram is keeping watch on the bridge with Jin
[Wed Jul 17 20:28:40 2013] : Linden: "A secret tunnel might lead somewhere where cultists are hiding. It seems a bit of a long shot though."
[Wed Jul 17 20:28:40 2013] : Andrei: Andrei throws the glowing stone down the trap-door
[Wed Jul 17 20:28:55 2013] : Jin: ooc back with a beer. Hopefully this one was the last one.
[Wed Jul 17 20:29:36 2013] : Jin: ooc not the beer, the having to go take care of kids
[Wed Jul 17 20:29:42 2013] : Mardram: ooc hehe
[Wed Jul 17 20:29:45 2013] : Mary: ooc LOL
[Wed Jul 17 20:30:00 2013] : Andrei: "Anyone got a useful rope to hand? Some of these rungs are missing. Don't want to end up plunging down there."
[Wed Jul 17 20:30:10 2013] : Mary: "Here"
[Wed Jul 17 20:30:17 2013] : Andrei: "It goes down, not along. It's a miracle it's not underwater."
[Wed Jul 17 20:30:50 2013] : DM: ooc :-P
[Wed Jul 17 20:31:19 2013] : Andrei: "It's about 30ft deep, so if someone can brace the rope at the top I'll have a look around. If I tug twice, haul me up, won't you?"
[Wed Jul 17 20:31:20 2013] : Mary: Mary gives Andrei a rope
[Wed Jul 17 20:31:34 2013] : Mardram: ooc I'm sure a good engineering check could explain that
[Wed Jul 17 20:32:04 2013] : DM: Dwarven drainage
[Wed Jul 17 20:32:32 2013] : DM: Andrei makes it down to the bottom without much fuss
[Wed Jul 17 20:32:46 2013] : Mardram: ooc ... and the DM saves
[Wed Jul 17 20:32:47 2013] : Andrei: "Right, nothing obviously dangerous right now..."
[Wed Jul 17 20:32:52 2013] : Andrei: Perception: [1d20(10) + 12] = 22
[Wed Jul 17 20:32:56 2013] : DM: At the bottom, he touches down on something a bit yielding
[Wed Jul 17 20:33:23 2013] : DM: It's clearly a corpse in cloak and armour
[Wed Jul 17 20:33:24 2013] : Mary: Mary ties the rope to the top rung
[Wed Jul 17 20:33:30 2013] : Andrei: "There's a dead person here!"
[Wed Jul 17 20:33:43 2013] : Mary: "I'm coming down"
[Wed Jul 17 20:33:43 2013] : DM: The stone has become swathed, and hence was blocked a bit
[Wed Jul 17 20:34:14 2013] : Mary: Mary joins Andrei
[Wed Jul 17 20:34:20 2013] : DM: There's a corridor streching in one direction...
[Wed Jul 17 20:34:27 2013] : Andrei: Andrei pokes the corpse a couple of times to make sure it's staying dead.
[Wed Jul 17 20:34:28 2013] : Mary: ooc How fresh does the corpse look?
[Wed Jul 17 20:34:41 2013] : DM: You're not certain which at present...
[Wed Jul 17 20:34:45 2013] : DM: Int check?
[Wed Jul 17 20:34:55 2013] : Andrei: ooc Heal, I think
[Wed Jul 17 20:34:57 2013] : Mary: ooc Heal, I guess
[Wed Jul 17 20:34:59 2013] : Mary: Heal: [1d20(8) + 8] = 16
[Wed Jul 17 20:35:02 2013] : DM: The corpse is at least 6 months dead
[Wed Jul 17 20:35:07 2013] : Mary: Intelligence: [1d20(13) + 1] = 14
[Wed Jul 17 20:35:21 2013] : Mary: "It's been here a while"
[Wed Jul 17 20:35:22 2013] : Andrei: "He smells a bit."
[Wed Jul 17 20:35:30 2013] : DM: It's mostly skeleton, the bugs have taken care of the wet bits
[Wed Jul 17 20:35:44 2013] : Mary: ooc Gross! :(
[Wed Jul 17 20:36:00 2013] : Andrei: "Right, who's coming to investigate?2
[Wed Jul 17 20:36:09 2013] : Jin: "Err, do we have to?"
[Wed Jul 17 20:36:22 2013] : Andrei: "Well, it's always worth knowing, right?"
[Wed Jul 17 20:36:24 2013] : DM: Mary works out that the tunnel is headed East
[Wed Jul 17 20:37:02 2013] : Linden: "What are we going to do about our horses?"
[Wed Jul 17 20:37:03 2013] : DM: You can't see an end, it's straight until youcan see no further
[Wed Jul 17 20:37:29 2013] : Mardram: "We could tie them up under the bridge"
[Wed Jul 17 20:38:01 2013] : Andrei: While the discussion goes on, Andrei looks through the corpse's backpack
[Wed Jul 17 20:38:13 2013] : Mary: "Or one or two of us could just investigate for an hour or so"
[Wed Jul 17 20:38:28 2013] : Mary: Mary looks at Andrei as she's saying that
[Wed Jul 17 20:38:45 2013] : Mardram: ooc neversplittheparty
[Wed Jul 17 20:39:18 2013] : Mary: ooc Who cares about the most important rule of all? ;)
[Wed Jul 17 20:39:23 2013] : Andrei: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 17 20:39:34 2013] : Jin: ooc :)
[Wed Jul 17 20:39:35 2013] : Mary: ooc You must gather your party before going forth
[Wed Jul 17 20:39:37 2013] : DM: ooc You got down better than the last lot... they dropped a spear, point first, then used the rungs and impaled themselves ;-)
[Wed Jul 17 20:39:48 2013] : Jin: ooc lLOL
[Wed Jul 17 20:39:52 2013] : Mardram: ooc idiots!
[Wed Jul 17 20:40:00 2013] : Mary: ooc And some very nice armour got oozed
[Wed Jul 17 20:40:02 2013] : DM: ooc *cough* Berrawyn *Cough*
[Wed Jul 17 20:40:40 2013] : Linden: "Ok, I shall stay on the bridge and keep a look out."
[Wed Jul 17 20:40:50 2013] : Mardram: ooc and it still wasn't the most stupid thing he did
[Wed Jul 17 20:40:54 2013] : DM: I'll save some time and say that the tunnel still goes a very long way, without much exciting happening
[Wed Jul 17 20:40:55 2013] : Andrei: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 17 20:41:15 2013] : DM: You can follow it one day and see where it goes ;-)
[Wed Jul 17 20:41:41 2013] : DM: There's no ooze this time
[Wed Jul 17 20:42:25 2013] : Andrei: "Not much going on, eh Mary? There's been a few times in my life when 'not much' is exactly what I'd have preferred."
[Wed Jul 17 20:42:35 2013] : Mary: ooc I don't remember it going on as long as that. But then, it's been years since that campaign
[Wed Jul 17 20:42:38 2013] : Andrei: Andrei keeps walking
[Wed Jul 17 20:42:51 2013] : Mary: Mary keeps up with Andrei
[Wed Jul 17 20:43:12 2013] : DM: ooc (Wed Sep 17 22:15:58 2003)
[Wed Jul 17 20:43:21 2013] : DM: ooc almost 10 years!
[Wed Jul 17 20:43:23 2013] : Mary: "Did that corpse have anything useful on him?"
[Wed Jul 17 20:43:30 2013] : Mardram: ooc wow
[Wed Jul 17 20:43:59 2013] : Andrei: "I didn't find much in the backpack, if that's what you mean."
[Wed Jul 17 20:44:04 2013] : Mary: ooc Should I (player, not character) know who that corpse was? Because if so, I've forgotten all about it
[Wed Jul 17 20:44:41 2013] : Andrei: ooc brb: going to fetch beer
[Wed Jul 17 20:45:12 2013] : Mary: "Well, no harm in looking. You never know what you might find"
[Wed Jul 17 20:45:26 2013] : Jin: ooc omg, is that how long we've been playing together?
[Wed Jul 17 20:45:52 2013] : Mardram: ooc its longer than that
[Wed Jul 17 20:45:53 2013] : Mary: ooc Since he was saying: not in the backpack, I wonder what he means, exactly
[Wed Jul 17 20:45:58 2013] : Mary: Sense Motive: [1d20(1) + 2] = 3
[Wed Jul 17 20:46:36 2013] : DM: ooc I didn't see anyone search the corpse, so I only told Andrei about what he had visible - breastplate, backpack and cloak
[Wed Jul 17 20:46:44 2013] : Mary: ooc Craig's campaign wasn't our first one. Darren DM'ed first, then Homer, then David and then Craig, IIRC
[Wed Jul 17 20:47:00 2013] : Mary: ooc Andrei checked the backpack
[Wed Jul 17 20:47:13 2013] : DM: ooc just David and me in the weekday games initially though
[Wed Jul 17 20:47:21 2013] : Mary: ooc Right about the time I volunteered us two
[Wed Jul 17 20:47:46 2013] : DM: ooc sorry...
[Wed Jul 17 20:49:02 2013] : DM: The backpack proved to be more capacious than it looked. It contained a wand, some manky looking rations and a bedroll, tent etc.
[Wed Jul 17 20:50:18 2013] : DM: And no, you aren't expected to know this guy
[Wed Jul 17 20:50:27 2013] : DM: Headed back up?
[Wed Jul 17 20:50:34 2013] : Mary: ooc We really should poke the DM every once in a while ;)
[Wed Jul 17 20:50:48 2013] : Andrei: ooc back
[Wed Jul 17 20:51:16 2013] : Andrei: ooc Del and I shared some gaming once
[Wed Jul 17 20:51:29 2013] : Andrei: ooc I was exploring the tunnel. Anything happen?
[Wed Jul 17 20:51:42 2013] : Mary: ooc Yep, with that weird corridor and the moving furniture
[Wed Jul 17 20:52:09 2013] : Andrei: ooc yep. You needed Linden to deal with the tables :-)
[Wed Jul 17 20:52:25 2013] : Mary: ooc The DM just told us what was in the backpack
[Wed Jul 17 20:53:06 2013] : Andrei: "Might be worth keeping this backpack; it seems strangely roomy"
[Wed Jul 17 20:53:09 2013] : DM: I'll save some time and say that the tunnel still goes a very long way, without much exciting happening
[Wed Jul 17 20:53:21 2013] : DM: ooc I said that some time ago ;-)
[Wed Jul 17 20:53:27 2013] : Andrei: ooc so it then reaches a dead end?
[Wed Jul 17 20:54:02 2013] : DM: no, it goes a very long way... SO much that you wonder when you ought to turn around to report back etc.
[Wed Jul 17 20:54:17 2013] : Mary: "Probably some kind of bag of holding, like my backpack"
[Wed Jul 17 20:54:38 2013] : Mary: "Better report back to the others"
[Wed Jul 17 20:54:46 2013] : Andrei: "Mary, do you think we should have told the others to come and meet us? Oh dammit, that stone's not glowing any more."
[Wed Jul 17 20:54:55 2013] : DM: ooc It goes somewhere, but it's a long way
[Wed Jul 17 20:54:55 2013] : Andrei: Andrei and Mary stumble back in the dark
[Wed Jul 17 20:55:32 2013] : DM: I assume you have lanterns?
[Wed Jul 17 20:55:57 2013] : Andrei: ooc I'd have hoped so...
[Wed Jul 17 20:56:13 2013] : Mary: ooc Of course
[Wed Jul 17 20:56:22 2013] : DM: After lighting lanterns, you make it back to the hole
[Wed Jul 17 20:56:32 2013] : DM: The body is still there
[Wed Jul 17 20:57:26 2013] : DM: ooc between the three remaining guys, I'll assume you hauled it up for brevity while you waited
[Wed Jul 17 20:57:53 2013] : Mardram: ooc eww
[Wed Jul 17 20:58:00 2013] : DM: The corpse is skeletal
[Wed Jul 17 20:58:22 2013] : DM: It is wearing a breastplate, that looks nice and shiny in the daylight
[Wed Jul 17 20:58:42 2013] : Mardram: "That looks nice"
[Wed Jul 17 20:58:57 2013] : DM: ooc it's not very easy given that only Del has given me a wish list!
[Wed Jul 17 20:59:20 2013] : DM: ooc Sorry, I mean Hannele, not Del
[Wed Jul 17 20:59:28 2013] : Mardram: ooc sorry about that. Working on it atm
[Wed Jul 17 20:59:52 2013] : Mary: ooc Me so good! ;)
[Wed Jul 17 20:59:56 2013] : Jin: ooc lol, darn, I thought you had read my mind ;)
[Wed Jul 17 21:00:10 2013] : DM: There's the 'handy' backpack
[Wed Jul 17 21:00:14 2013] : Mary: Mary looks at the breastplate
[Wed Jul 17 21:00:25 2013] : Mary: Appraise: [1d20(8) + 1] = 9
[Wed Jul 17 21:00:35 2013] : DM: He may have a weapon in there??
[Wed Jul 17 21:01:44 2013] : DM: The sun is dropping low. You decide to put everything inside the haversack for now and press on, thinking that you can examine it later. (Hint, hint)
[Wed Jul 17 21:01:45 2013] : Andrei: "That tunnel goes a long way."
[Wed Jul 17 21:01:51 2013] : Mary: "You would expect he'd be wearing some nice weapons as well"
[Wed Jul 17 21:02:04 2013] : Andrei: "But better find somewhere to camp. We can do this job by firelight."
[Wed Jul 17 21:02:09 2013] : Mary: "And in the wrong direction for us"
[Wed Jul 17 21:02:33 2013] : Mary: Mary starts looking for a good camp site
[Wed Jul 17 21:02:34 2013] : DM: It's not that late, mid afternoon
[Wed Jul 17 21:02:35 2013] : Mary: Survival: [1d20(19) + 12] = 31 (35 Undead, 33 Animals) Track: 34 (38 Undead, 36 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed Jul 17 21:02:44 2013] : DM: But springtime
[Wed Jul 17 21:02:52 2013] : Mary: ooc Looking out for one while travelling, then ;)
[Wed Jul 17 21:03:06 2013] : DM: You find a decent campsite after a bit more travelling
[Wed Jul 17 21:03:56 2013] : DM: You decide to stay on the flat before the road climbs to the narg pass
[Wed Jul 17 21:04:29 2013] : DM: Settling down?
[Wed Jul 17 21:05:02 2013] : Andrei: ooc yep
[Wed Jul 17 21:05:04 2013] : Mardram: ooc aye
[Wed Jul 17 21:05:09 2013] : Mary: ooc Yep
[Wed Jul 17 21:05:18 2013] : DM: How are o organising the camp?
[Wed Jul 17 21:05:24 2013] : DM: you
[Wed Jul 17 21:05:36 2013] : Mary: Mary takes care of organising the camp site
[Wed Jul 17 21:05:42 2013] : Mary: Survival: [1d20(14) + 12] = 26 (30 Undead, 28 Animals) Track: 29 (33 Undead, 31 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed Jul 17 21:06:19 2013] : Mary: ooc Setting up the tents and fire so we can still have a clear line of sight for the surroundings, not too close to the water etc.
[Wed Jul 17 21:07:00 2013] : Linden: ooc updated wiki page w/ favoured items
[Wed Jul 17 21:07:15 2013] : Mardram: "Hopefully this will be a better night under the stars than last time"
[Wed Jul 17 21:07:49 2013] : Mary: Mary looks at the sky
[Wed Jul 17 21:08:00 2013] : DM: You soon have a fire of your choice of size going
[Wed Jul 17 21:08:01 2013] : Mary: ooc Does it look like rain?
[Wed Jul 17 21:08:20 2013] : DM: It's cool, but not so cold as it was in the hills
[Wed Jul 17 21:08:34 2013] : Jin: ooc gotta go again. brb
[Wed Jul 17 21:08:45 2013] : Andrei: "It's nice to have a warm fire out here. Anyone fancy rummaging through this backpack with me?"
[Wed Jul 17 21:08:46 2013] : DM: The sky is partly cloudy, but dry. there's a fairly bright moon
[Wed Jul 17 21:09:08 2013] : DM: Perception?
[Wed Jul 17 21:09:15 2013] : Mary: "It might get a bit chilly tonight, the sky being so clear"
[Wed Jul 17 21:09:18 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(15) + 10] = 25 (29 Undead, 27 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed Jul 17 21:09:24 2013] : Mardram: Perception: [1d20(17) + 5] = 22
[Wed Jul 17 21:09:44 2013] : Andrei: Perception: [1d20(7) + 12] = 19
[Wed Jul 17 21:10:21 2013] : Linden: Perception: [1d20(16) + 5] = 21
[Wed Jul 17 21:10:49 2013] : DM: Initiative
[Wed Jul 17 21:10:53 2013] : Linden: Initiative: [1d20(19) + 6] = 25
[Wed Jul 17 21:10:54 2013] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(17) + 5] = 22
[Wed Jul 17 21:11:01 2013] : Mardram: Initiative: [1d20(17) + 8] = 25
[Wed Jul 17 21:11:05 2013] : Andrei: Initiative: [1d20(6) + 2] = 8
[Wed Jul 17 21:11:09 2013] : Mary: "Shh"
[Wed Jul 17 21:11:10 2013] : Andrei: ooc boo
[Wed Jul 17 21:11:14 2013] : Mary: Initiative: [1d20(17) + 7] = 24 (+2 when in a forest)
[Wed Jul 17 21:11:34 2013] : Linden: ooc sorry, I need to restart, I left some testing code in and all my dice rolls are ugly, blue underlined hyperlinks.
[Wed Jul 17 21:12:02 2013] : Font is now Arial point size 10
[Wed Jul 17 21:12:20 2013] : Welcome to FlexiRPG version 1.92.3.
[Wed Jul 17 21:12:24 2013] : Locating server at www.craigchambers.org.uk:6774...
[Wed Jul 17 21:12:24 2013] : Game connected!
[Wed Jul 17 21:12:24 2013] : Linden (enter): 21:12
[Wed Jul 17 21:12:24 2013] : Server Administrator-> You have connected to a FlexiNode server version 1.92.3. [Wed Jul 17 21:12:28 2013] : Moving to room 'Leaving Barcanton?'..
[Wed Jul 17 21:12:28 2013] : Linden (enter): 21:12
[Wed Jul 17 21:12:28 2013] : Server Administrator-> [Wed Jul 17 21:12:28 2013] : DM (enter): 21:12
[Wed Jul 17 21:12:28 2013] : Mardram (enter): 21:12
[Wed Jul 17 21:12:28 2013] : Mary (enter): 21:12
[Wed Jul 17 21:12:28 2013] : Jin (enter): 21:12
[Wed Jul 17 21:12:28 2013] : Andrei (enter): 21:12
[Wed Jul 17 21:12:35 2013] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (8) Linden...
[Wed Jul 17 21:13:08 2013] : DM: Mary waits her turn and doesn't have her bow to hand anyway, as she's 'camping'
[Wed Jul 17 21:13:18 2013] : Mary: ooc Looking in the direction the sound came from
[Wed Jul 17 21:13:28 2013] : DM: ooc just waiting on Del
[Wed Jul 17 21:13:40 2013] : DM: ooc BRB myself
[Wed Jul 17 21:13:50 2013] : Mary: ooc :P I always have my bow with me, in my efficient quiver
[Wed Jul 17 21:14:04 2013] : Mardram: ooc Beer-RB
[Wed Jul 17 21:15:08 2013] : Mardram: ooc back
[Wed Jul 17 21:15:33 2013] : DM: And how comfortable is a quiver when you're fixing up a camp? You don't wear all of your gear at all times
[Wed Jul 17 21:15:46 2013] : Andrei: ooc how the HELL can people charge £300 per roll of wallpaper?!
[Wed Jul 17 21:16:04 2013] : Mardram: ooc by mistakenly adding an extra 0?
[Wed Jul 17 21:16:19 2013] : Linden: ooc gold leaf?
[Wed Jul 17 21:16:40 2013] : Mary: ooc Trying to rip you off?
[Wed Jul 17 21:16:42 2013] : Andrei: ooc apparently not - just a "trendy" print
[Wed Jul 17 21:17:10 2013] : DM: OK, don't know how long Del's going to be...
[Wed Jul 17 21:17:12 2013] : Mardram: ooc wow
[Wed Jul 17 21:17:15 2013] : Mary: ooc I can't imagine spending that kind of money on some paper
[Wed Jul 17 21:17:29 2013] : DM: Mary, you are able to act as you heard the noise of the approaching...
[Wed Jul 17 21:17:30 2013] : Jin: Perception: [1d20(15) + 7] = 22
[Wed Jul 17 21:17:32 2013] : Mary: Mary looks around her for her quiver
[Wed Jul 17 21:17:36 2013] : Jin: Initiative: [1d20(14) + 5] = 19
[Wed Jul 17 21:17:59 2013] : Mary: Picking it up and getting my bow out
[Wed Jul 17 21:18:19 2013] : Mary: ooc Can I recognise the sound?
[Wed Jul 17 21:18:32 2013] : DM: Knowledge nature
[Wed Jul 17 21:18:40 2013] : DM: Mary only
[Wed Jul 17 21:19:24 2013] : DM: ...
[Wed Jul 17 21:19:34 2013] : Mary: Knowledge Nature: [1d20(11) + 11] = 22 (24 Animals)
[Wed Jul 17 21:20:31 2013] : DM: As Mary stands and grabs he stuff, a large creature flies low over the camp ground...
[Wed Jul 17 21:21:14 2013] : Mary: Mary looks and wonders what it could be
[Wed Jul 17 21:21:17 2013] : Mary: Knowledge Nature: [1d20(3) + 11] = 14 (16 Animals)
[Wed Jul 17 21:21:33 2013] : DM: It strikes at her as it passes
[Wed Jul 17 21:21:38 2013] : DM: Sting: [1d20(6) + 10] = 16; Hit: [1d6(2) + 4] = 6 damage and poison. and poison.
[Wed Jul 17 21:21:52 2013] : DM: It misses and flies on...
[Wed Jul 17 21:22:12 2013] : Andrei: ooc Wyvern!
[Wed Jul 17 21:22:21 2013] : Jin: ooc metagaming! ;)
[Wed Jul 17 21:22:40 2013] : Mardram: ooc MEGAgaming!
[Wed Jul 17 21:23:04 2013] : DM: An arroe also whistles at her
[Wed Jul 17 21:23:06 2013] : DM: Longbow +1: [1d20(14) + 12] = 26. Damage: [1d8(7) + 1] = 8 (+4 vs Human, +2 vs Elves to attack and damage) [Wed Jul 17 21:23:13 2013] : DM: ooc top only
[Wed Jul 17 21:23:23 2013] : DM: 10 damage
[Wed Jul 17 21:23:26 2013] : Mary: "Ouch! It's not alone"
[Wed Jul 17 21:23:44 2013] : DM: Linden?
[Wed Jul 17 21:23:50 2013] : Mary: Damage: Mary takes 10 damage. [Wed Jul 17 21:23:58 2013] : Andrei: ooc yep, but I'm not going to use it in-character :)
[Wed Jul 17 21:24:35 2013] : DM: Theres enough light for low light vision, but it's too dark for normal
[Wed Jul 17 21:24:56 2013] : Linden: Linden casts haste on everyone.
[Wed Jul 17 21:25:44 2013] : Linden: ooc +1 to attack and +1 dodge bonus to AC.
[Wed Jul 17 21:26:04 2013] : Linden: ooc speed +30 ft and 1 extra attack in a full attack action.
[Wed Jul 17 21:26:05 2013] : Linden: Done.
[Wed Jul 17 21:26:35 2013] : DM: Mardram?
[Wed Jul 17 21:26:35 2013] : Linden: ooc lasts 7 rounds
[Wed Jul 17 21:26:44 2013] : Mardram: Bless: Level 1 - Mardram and all allies within a 50-ft. burst gain +1 on attack rolls and saves against fear for 7 minutes.
[Wed Jul 17 21:26:44 2013] : Mary: ooc Can I see the rider?
[Wed Jul 17 21:27:05 2013] : DM: Yes
[Wed Jul 17 21:27:15 2013] : Mary: ooc Good!
[Wed Jul 17 21:27:20 2013] : Mardram: Done
[Wed Jul 17 21:28:16 2013] : DM: The wyvern begins to turn
[Wed Jul 17 21:28:50 2013] : Sylvie: Fly: [1d20(16) + 5] = 21
[Wed Jul 17 21:29:11 2013] : Linden: ooc huh?
[Wed Jul 17 21:29:40 2013] : Mary: ooc Kids these days
[Wed Jul 17 21:29:51 2013] : DM: Iooc wrong Function key!
[Wed Jul 17 21:30:05 2013] : DM: Ride: [1d20(20) + 10] = 30
[Wed Jul 17 21:30:07 2013] : Mary: ooc LOL
[Wed Jul 17 21:30:21 2013] : DM: Arros come whistling out of the dark
[Wed Jul 17 21:30:29 2013] : DM: Aimed at Jin
[Wed Jul 17 21:30:33 2013] : DM: Longbow +1 (Many,Rapid): - Manyshot/Rapidshot
[Wed Jul 17 21:31:16 2013] : Mary: ooc A second attack? Another rider?
[Wed Jul 17 21:31:28 2013] : DM: The last is a hit for 10 damage
[Wed Jul 17 21:31:28 2013] : Andrei: ooc new round
[Wed Jul 17 21:31:37 2013] : DM: Mary?
[Wed Jul 17 21:31:39 2013] : Mary: ooc So when was my turn?
[Wed Jul 17 21:31:48 2013] : Mary: Shooting at the rider
[Wed Jul 17 21:31:55 2013] : Mary: +2 Longbow MS + RS: Mary takes 2 extra arrows and shoots (Manyshot + Rapid shot)
[Wed Jul 17 21:32:13 2013] : Mary: +2 to attack, +1 to damage (haste, bless)
[Wed Jul 17 21:32:24 2013] : DM: extra attack
[Wed Jul 17 21:32:33 2013] : Mary: Ooh, and another attack
[Wed Jul 17 21:32:36 2013] : Mary: +2 Longbow - Partial attack: [1d20(6) + 15] = 21 (25 Undead, 23 Animals) Damage: [1d8(8) + 2] = 10 (14 Undead, 12 Animals) HP.

[Wed Jul 17 21:32:52 2013] : Mardram: ooc and Mary gains 5hp from Mardram
[Wed Jul 17 21:33:06 2013] : Mary: ooc Need to implement Haste and Bless in my node (note to self)
[Wed Jul 17 21:33:09 2013] : DM: 39 damage
[Wed Jul 17 21:33:10 2013] : Mardram: Damage: Mardram takes 5 damage. [Wed Jul 17 21:33:12 2013] : Jin: ooc new round? I haven't played?
[Wed Jul 17 21:33:29 2013] : Mardram: ooc hmm, my hp isn't right :/
[Wed Jul 17 21:33:30 2013] : Mary: Healing: Regain 5 HP. [Wed Jul 17 21:33:47 2013] : Mardram: HP Status 54 out of 59.
[Wed Jul 17 21:33:56 2013] : DM: Jin?
[Wed Jul 17 21:34:02 2013] : Mary: ooc You needed to be all healed, after our stop in the village (I forgot as well, earlier)
[Wed Jul 17 21:34:12 2013] : Jin: Damage: Jin takes 10 damage. [Wed Jul 17 21:34:29 2013] : Jin: Jin gets up and readies blade and shield.
[Wed Jul 17 21:34:29 2013] : DM: ooc We've only been playing for over 10 years :-P The 1st was a surprise round, only Mary was aware
[Wed Jul 17 21:34:39 2013] : Mardram: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 17 21:34:57 2013] : Jin: ooc yeah, but the cool thing is, nothing changes. I'm still as bad with combat rules, and you all put up with it ;)
[Wed Jul 17 21:35:01 2013] : Mary: ooc The wyvern and rider had a surprise round?
[Wed Jul 17 21:35:03 2013] : DM: ooc LOL
[Wed Jul 17 21:35:08 2013] : Mary: ooc LOL
[Wed Jul 17 21:35:10 2013] : Mardram: ooc why has Jin taken 10 dmg?
[Wed Jul 17 21:35:14 2013] : Mardram: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 17 21:35:23 2013] : Jin: ooc because the archer took me on ;)
[Wed Jul 17 21:35:42 2013] : Mardram: ooc oh yeah
[Wed Jul 17 21:35:42 2013] : Jin: ooc and without shield at that.
[Wed Jul 17 21:35:44 2013] : DM: Andrei?
[Wed Jul 17 21:35:50 2013] : DM: It's dark
[Wed Jul 17 21:35:56 2013] : Mardram: ooc jin gain 5 hp from Mardram
[Wed Jul 17 21:35:57 2013] : Mary: ooc You should have one more hitpoint I think, Jin
[Wed Jul 17 21:36:02 2013] : Mardram: Damage: Mardram takes 5 damage. [Wed Jul 17 21:36:04 2013] : DM: ooc ah, AC without shield?
[Wed Jul 17 21:36:11 2013] : Jin: ooc yes, will even that out next time I'm hit/healed.
[Wed Jul 17 21:36:18 2013] : Andrei: ooc is there any cover/vegetation nearby?
[Wed Jul 17 21:36:19 2013] : Jin: ooc yes, otherwise your archer would have mithralssed
[Wed Jul 17 21:36:33 2013] : Mary: ooc You got healed 5 now, see above
[Wed Jul 17 21:36:35 2013] : Jin: ooc my AC is 25
[Wed Jul 17 21:36:52 2013] : Jin: ooc freaky autocomplete
[Wed Jul 17 21:36:55 2013] : DM: Andrei?
[Wed Jul 17 21:37:16 2013] : Andrei: ooc is there any cover/vegetation nearby?
[Wed Jul 17 21:37:18 2013] : DM: There are some boulders to the south
[Wed Jul 17 21:37:23 2013] : Andrei: ooc how far?
[Wed Jul 17 21:37:39 2013] : Jin: ooc or was that -2 for surprise and flatfooted?
[Wed Jul 17 21:37:58 2013] : Andrei: Andrei darts to the cover and tries to conceal himself behind a boulder
[Wed Jul 17 21:38:09 2013] : Andrei: Stealth: [1d20(10) + 12] = 22
[Wed Jul 17 21:38:16 2013] : DM: ooc +2 as you're an elf, you are actually flatfooted, so what's you'e adjusted AC?
[Wed Jul 17 21:38:29 2013] : Andrei: ooc there should clearly be some sort of circumstance penalty to that roll.
[Wed Jul 17 21:38:46 2013] : Andrei: Andrei draws his little crossbow as he moves, and prepares to load a bolt.
[Wed Jul 17 21:38:48 2013] : Andrei: Done.
[Wed Jul 17 21:39:51 2013] : DM: Linden?
[Wed Jul 17 21:40:12 2013] : Linden: Linden casts fireball at the wyvern and rider.
[Wed Jul 17 21:40:36 2013] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(4) + 9] = 13
[Wed Jul 17 21:40:44 2013] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(3) + 6] = 9
[Wed Jul 17 21:40:57 2013] : Linden: [7d6(3,4,6,4,2,4,2)] = 25 fire damage. DC 18 for half.
[Wed Jul 17 21:41:07 2013] : Linden: Done.
[Wed Jul 17 21:41:15 2013] : Mary: ooc Nice!
[Wed Jul 17 21:41:31 2013] : DM: There's an audible grunt from the wyvern, then a roar
[Wed Jul 17 21:42:32 2013] : DM: Mary?
[Wed Jul 17 21:42:52 2013] : Mary: Mary shoots at the rider again
[Wed Jul 17 21:42:55 2013] : Mary: +2 Longbow MS + RS: Mary takes 2 extra arrows and shoots (Manyshot + Rapid shot)
[Wed Jul 17 21:42:57 2013] : Mary: +2 Longbow - Partial attack: [1d20(5) + 15] = 20 (24 Undead, 22 Animals) Damage: [1d8(8) + 2] = 10 (14 Undead, 12 Animals) HP.

[Wed Jul 17 21:43:09 2013] : Mardram: ooc hey, me next!
[Wed Jul 17 21:43:55 2013] : Mary: ooc Auto complete strikes again, but now for the DM?
[Wed Jul 17 21:44:32 2013] : Mary: Done
[Wed Jul 17 21:44:35 2013] : Mary: Healing: Regain 5 HP. [Wed Jul 17 21:44:37 2013] : Mardram: Life Link: Mardram links his life force to one of his companions. At the start of their round, the target heals 5hp and Mardram takes 5hp damage.
[Wed Jul 17 21:44:44 2013] : Mardram: Damage: Mardram takes 5 damage. [Wed Jul 17 21:44:47 2013] : DM: The rider grunts again, but holds
[Wed Jul 17 21:45:35 2013] : Jin: Damage: Jin takes 26 damage. [Wed Jul 17 21:45:45 2013] : Jin: Healing: Regain 5 HP. [Wed Jul 17 21:45:50 2013] : DM: Mardram?
[Wed Jul 17 21:46:02 2013] : Mardram: Damage: Mardram takes 5 damage. [Wed Jul 17 21:46:12 2013] : Mardram: Summon Monster III: Level 3 - Mardram begins a Summon spell.
[Wed Jul 17 21:46:18 2013] : Mardram: Done
[Wed Jul 17 21:46:57 2013] : DM: The rider shoots at Mary, his bane
[Wed Jul 17 21:47:05 2013] : DM: Longbow +1 (Deadly,Many,Rapid): - Deadly Aim/Manyshot/Rapid Shot
[Wed Jul 17 21:47:32 2013] : DM: oco AC is +1 for haste?
[Wed Jul 17 21:47:42 2013] : Mary: ooc Yep
[Wed Jul 17 21:48:34 2013] : DM: 26 damage
[Wed Jul 17 21:48:43 2013] : DM: Ride: [1d20(16) + 10] = 26
[Wed Jul 17 21:48:49 2013] : DM: Fly: [1d20(20) + 5] = 25
[Wed Jul 17 21:49:02 2013] : Mary: Damage: Mary takes 26 damage. [Wed Jul 17 21:49:17 2013] : Mary: "Time to get seriously deadly, guys"
[Wed Jul 17 21:49:28 2013] : Mary: "Cause he ain't fooling around"
[Wed Jul 17 21:49:35 2013] : DM: The wyvern flies by and smacks at Mardram
[Wed Jul 17 21:49:39 2013] : DM: Sting: [1d20(4) + 10] = 14; Hit: [1d6(5) + 4] = 9 damage and poison. and poison.
[Wed Jul 17 21:49:57 2013] : DM: And misses
[Wed Jul 17 21:49:59 2013] : DM: Jin?
[Wed Jul 17 21:50:49 2013] : Jin: ooc what cure moderate wounds?
[Wed Jul 17 21:50:56 2013] : Jin: *what's 2d8+?
[Wed Jul 17 21:51:09 2013] : Andrei: ooc what's the source? Spell or potion?
[Wed Jul 17 21:51:13 2013] : DM: ooc +3 for a potion
[Wed Jul 17 21:51:35 2013] : Jin: Jin gulps a potion and looks for cover.
[Wed Jul 17 21:51:39 2013] : Jin: [2d8(6,2) + 3] = 11
[Wed Jul 17 21:51:52 2013] : Jin: Healing: Regain 11 HP. [Wed Jul 17 21:52:26 2013] : DM: Andrei?
[Wed Jul 17 21:52:29 2013] : Jin: ooc only cover are those boulders?
[Wed Jul 17 21:52:33 2013] : DM: Yes
[Wed Jul 17 21:52:53 2013] : Andrei: Andrei runs over towards the wyvern and its rider, and shoots at the two of them.
[Wed Jul 17 21:53:24 2013] : Andrei: ooc is it possible to roll sneak attack?
[Wed Jul 17 21:53:29 2013] : Andrei: Stealth: [1d20(6) + 12] = 18
[Wed Jul 17 21:53:33 2013] : DM: ooc you moved 60 ft
[Wed Jul 17 21:53:37 2013] : Andrei: ooc haste
[Wed Jul 17 21:53:44 2013] : Andrei: ooc increases base speed, doesn't it?
[Wed Jul 17 21:53:45 2013] : DM: If you moved 15 ft, then yes
[Wed Jul 17 21:54:05 2013] : Andrei: Hand Crossbow: [1d20(13) + 7] = 20 Damage: [1d4(1) + 0] = 1 HP.
[Wed Jul 17 21:54:09 2013] : Mary: ooc Another 30 ft, IIRC
[Wed Jul 17 21:54:09 2013] : DM: 1/2 speed for stealth, then that's 30 with haste
[Wed Jul 17 21:54:20 2013] : Andrei: Target: 1-2 = wyvern, 3 = rider
[Wed Jul 17 21:54:23 2013] : Andrei: [1d3(1)] = 1
[Wed Jul 17 21:54:28 2013] : Andrei: ooc done
[Wed Jul 17 21:54:36 2013] : Andrei: ooc love the damage roll :)
[Wed Jul 17 21:54:42 2013] : DM: LOL
[Wed Jul 17 21:54:45 2013] : Mary: ooc LOL
[Wed Jul 17 21:55:03 2013] : DM: Linden?
[Wed Jul 17 21:55:40 2013] : Linden: Linden moves over to Mary and casts Stoneskin.
[Wed Jul 17 21:56:23 2013] : Linden: DR 10/admantine. Up to 70 points.
[Wed Jul 17 21:56:24 2013] : Linden: Done.
[Wed Jul 17 21:56:42 2013] : DM: Mardram (order corrected!)
[Wed Jul 17 21:56:48 2013] : Mardram: Dire Bat: Mardram completes his Summon Monster III spell - Augmented Dire Bat (AC 14, 30 HP, CMD 21, Fly 40 ft (good)) lasts for 7 rounds
[Wed Jul 17 21:57:33 2013] : Mardram: ooc ty
[Wed Jul 17 21:57:36 2013] : Mardram: Bite: Dire Bat: [1d20(8) + 7] = 15; Damage: [1d8(3) + 7] = 10 HP
[Wed Jul 17 21:57:41 2013] : DM: Miss
[Wed Jul 17 21:57:50 2013] : DM: on either
[Wed Jul 17 21:57:54 2013] : DM: Mary?
[Wed Jul 17 21:58:03 2013] : Mary: ooc Go for the eyes, Boo, go for the eyes
[Wed Jul 17 21:58:07 2013] : Mardram: ooc hang on
[Wed Jul 17 21:58:17 2013] : Mardram: Mardram channels positive energy for [4d6(2,2,4,5)] = 13 healing / damage. DC [10 + 7] = 17 Will save for half damage
[Wed Jul 17 21:58:44 2013] : Mardram: done
[Wed Jul 17 21:58:56 2013] : Mardram: Healing: Regain 13 HP. [Wed Jul 17 21:59:04 2013] : DM: Mary?
[Wed Jul 17 21:59:08 2013] : Mardram: ooc you all get that btw
[Wed Jul 17 21:59:18 2013] : Mary: Healing: Regain 13 HP. [Wed Jul 17 21:59:19 2013] : Mardram: ooc maybe not A
[Wed Jul 17 21:59:31 2013] : Andrei: ooc I'm undamaged, so hey
[Wed Jul 17 21:59:32 2013] : Mary: Still shooting the rider
[Wed Jul 17 21:59:37 2013] : Jin: Healing: Regain 13 HP. [Wed Jul 17 21:59:37 2013] : DM: ooc what's the range?
[Wed Jul 17 21:59:39 2013] : Mary: +2 Longbow MS + RS: Mary takes 2 extra arrows and shoots (Manyshot + Rapid shot)
[Wed Jul 17 21:59:40 2013] : Mary: +2 Longbow - Partial attack: [1d20(16) + 15] = 31 (35 Undead, 33 Animals) Damage: [1d8(8) + 2] = 10 (14 Undead, 12 Animals) HP.
[Wed Jul 17 21:59:46 2013] : Mardram: ooc 30ft
[Wed Jul 17 21:59:57 2013] : DM: They don't get it
[Wed Jul 17 22:00:16 2013] : Mardram: ooc 5ft squares?
[Wed Jul 17 22:00:33 2013] : Mary: Done
[Wed Jul 17 22:01:18 2013] : Mardram: ooc surely M&J are 25ft away
[Wed Jul 17 22:01:30 2013] : DM: To those that can see, the rider is bleeding profusely, but refuses to let go
[Wed Jul 17 22:01:39 2013] : DM: by 'they' I meant A and B
[Wed Jul 17 22:01:50 2013] : Mardram: ooc ahh, ok
[Wed Jul 17 22:01:52 2013] : Mary: ooc OK, that explains it :)
[Wed Jul 17 22:02:23 2013] : DM: The wyvern turns
[Wed Jul 17 22:02:27 2013] : DM: Fly: [1d20(17) + 5] = 22
[Wed Jul 17 22:02:33 2013] : Mary: Healing: Regain 5 HP. [Wed Jul 17 22:02:38 2013] : Mardram: Damage: Mardram takes 5 damage. [Wed Jul 17 22:02:48 2013] : DM: It lands on Andrei
[Wed Jul 17 22:03:00 2013] : DM: Sting: [1d20(13) + 10] = 23; Hit: [1d6(3) + 4] = 7 damage and poison.
[Wed Jul 17 22:03:02 2013] : Andrei: ooc ON?!
[Wed Jul 17 22:03:08 2013] : Jin: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 17 22:03:11 2013] : Andrei: Fortitude: [1d20(5) + 2] = 7
[Wed Jul 17 22:03:15 2013] : Mardram: ooc pounce!
[Wed Jul 17 22:03:18 2013] : Andrei: ooc Poison.
[Wed Jul 17 22:03:30 2013] : DM: [1d4(3)] = 3 con damag
[Wed Jul 17 22:03:57 2013] : DM: Bite: [1d20(16) + 10] = 26; Hit: [2d6(2,6) + 4] = 12 damage and grab.
[Wed Jul 17 22:04:12 2013] : DM: It's not a bite but crush danage
[Wed Jul 17 22:04:16 2013] : DM: damage
[Wed Jul 17 22:04:21 2013] : DM: no grab
[Wed Jul 17 22:04:31 2013] : Andrei: Damage: Andrei takes 17 damage. [Wed Jul 17 22:04:45 2013] : Andrei: Andrei gets squashed
[Wed Jul 17 22:04:45 2013] : DM: The rider slides behind the wyvern
[Wed Jul 17 22:05:13 2013] : DM: Jin?
[Wed Jul 17 22:05:52 2013] : Linden: ooc hasted so within charge range I think.
[Wed Jul 17 22:06:11 2013] : Jin: Jin charges the wyvern
[Wed Jul 17 22:07:17 2013] : Jin: Flaming scimitar +1: Attack 1: [1d20(7) + 13] = 20 - Damage: [1d6(5) + 5] = 10 - Add [1d6(1)] = 1 Fire damage
[Wed Jul 17 22:07:35 2013] : DM: ooc +2 for charge, +2 for haste
[Wed Jul 17 22:07:40 2013] : Jin: so attacks is 24
[Wed Jul 17 22:07:44 2013] : Linden: ooc +1 for haste
[Wed Jul 17 22:07:49 2013] : Mardram: ooc +1 bless
[Wed Jul 17 22:07:58 2013] : Jin: ooc ah 23 and 22
[Wed Jul 17 22:08:04 2013] : Jin: ooc whatever
[Wed Jul 17 22:08:08 2013] : Jin: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 17 22:08:19 2013] : DM: any plusses to damage?
[Wed Jul 17 22:08:33 2013] : DM: And only the 1st attack counts on a charge
[Wed Jul 17 22:09:16 2013] : DM: Andrei, you are conscious
[Wed Jul 17 22:09:17 2013] : Mary: ooc +1 for Haste
[Wed Jul 17 22:09:21 2013] : Jin: ooc right.
[Wed Jul 17 22:09:31 2013] : Mardram: ooc Andrei get 5hp from me
[Wed Jul 17 22:09:44 2013] : Mardram: Life Link: Mardram links his life force to one of his companions. At the start of their round, the target heals 5hp and Mardram takes 5hp damage.
[Wed Jul 17 22:09:45 2013] : Linden: ooc haste doesn't give a damage bonus
[Wed Jul 17 22:09:53 2013] : Mardram: Damage: Mardram takes 5 damage. [Wed Jul 17 22:09:57 2013] : Andrei: Healing: Regain 3 HP. [Wed Jul 17 22:10:27 2013] : Mary: ooc My mistake
[Wed Jul 17 22:11:16 2013] : DM: Andrei, doing anything?
[Wed Jul 17 22:11:35 2013] : Andrei: ooc sorry, didn't realise it was my turn
[Wed Jul 17 22:11:38 2013] : DM: You were landed on, but are not pinned
[Wed Jul 17 22:11:53 2013] : Andrei: Andrei grabs his dagger and tries to sink it into the wyvern's flesh
[Wed Jul 17 22:12:04 2013] : Andrei: ooc assuming no flanking ;-)
[Wed Jul 17 22:12:07 2013] : Andrei: MW Dagger: [1d20(9) + 8] = 17 Damage: [1d4(4) + 0] = 4 HP.
[Wed Jul 17 22:12:08 2013] : Andrei: MW Dagger: [1d20(16) + 8] = 24 Damage: [1d4(2) + 0] = 2 HP.
[Wed Jul 17 22:12:19 2013] : Andrei: ooc +2 attack, +1 damage for haste/bless
[Wed Jul 17 22:12:21 2013] : Andrei: Done
[Wed Jul 17 22:12:29 2013] : DM: Two hits
[Wed Jul 17 22:12:50 2013] : DM: Linden?
[Wed Jul 17 22:12:52 2013] : Andrei: ooc hang on, didn't the bat move?
[Wed Jul 17 22:13:02 2013] : Andrei: ooc ignore me
[Wed Jul 17 22:13:03 2013] : Mardram: ooc not til my turn
[Wed Jul 17 22:14:00 2013] : Linden: Linden casts phantasmal killer on the wyvern.
[Wed Jul 17 22:14:14 2013] : DM: Will: [1d20(7) + 8] = 15
[Wed Jul 17 22:14:17 2013] : DM: Fortitude: [1d20(3) + 9] = 12
[Wed Jul 17 22:14:30 2013] : DM: "Ooh, lookie.... Erk"
[Wed Jul 17 22:14:36 2013] : Andrei: ooc that would have been a fantastic opener :-)
[Wed Jul 17 22:14:41 2013] : Mardram: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 17 22:15:04 2013] : Linden: Done
[Wed Jul 17 22:15:23 2013] : DM: The wyvern rears in fear, then succumbs to his high cholesterol diet
[Wed Jul 17 22:15:38 2013] : Mardram: ooc hehe
[Wed Jul 17 22:15:53 2013] : DM: There's a large dead wyvern still on the battlefield
[Wed Jul 17 22:15:57 2013] : DM: Mary?
[Wed Jul 17 22:16:06 2013] : Mardram: ooc still on the Andrei!
[Wed Jul 17 22:16:06 2013] : Mary: Can I see the rider?
[Wed Jul 17 22:16:10 2013] : DM: No
[Wed Jul 17 22:16:20 2013] : Linden: ooc phantasmal killer is unlikley to succeed, I think it's best to open with more reliable spells.
[Wed Jul 17 22:16:28 2013] : Mary: Mary moves forward, bow in hand
[Wed Jul 17 22:16:39 2013] : Mary: "Want to give up or do we have to kill you?"
[Wed Jul 17 22:16:40 2013] : Mardram: ooc very true
[Wed Jul 17 22:16:58 2013] : Mary: Done
[Wed Jul 17 22:17:08 2013] : DM: "huhuhu", orcish words
[Wed Jul 17 22:17:11 2013] : Mardram: ooc I'll point out that the bat is going to attack him regardless
[Wed Jul 17 22:17:22 2013] : DM: ooc anyone understand them
[Wed Jul 17 22:17:26 2013] : Linden: ooc I speak orcish
[Wed Jul 17 22:17:50 2013] : DM: "Death is a blessing to me, I bring you blessings elf-bitch"
[Wed Jul 17 22:18:17 2013] : Linden: "I don't think he wants to surrender."
[Wed Jul 17 22:18:40 2013] : DM: The rider steps to th side, and fires at Linden
[Wed Jul 17 22:19:04 2013] : DM: Longbow +1 (Many,Rapid): - Manyshot/Rapidshot
[Wed Jul 17 22:19:07 2013] : Linden: ooc AC 19
[Wed Jul 17 22:19:46 2013] : Linden: ooc 11 damage
[Wed Jul 17 22:19:52 2013] : DM: 17 damage as two arrows hit you
[Wed Jul 17 22:20:02 2013] : DM: elf
[Wed Jul 17 22:20:19 2013] : Jin: Healing: Regain 5 HP. [Wed Jul 17 22:20:31 2013] : Jin: (long forgotten life link stuff)
[Wed Jul 17 22:20:32 2013] : DM: Jin?
[Wed Jul 17 22:20:37 2013] : Mardram: ooc me?
[Wed Jul 17 22:20:42 2013] : DM: Ah, Andri Fort save?
[Wed Jul 17 22:20:53 2013] : Mardram: Damage: Mardram takes 5 damage. [Wed Jul 17 22:21:03 2013] : Andrei: Andrei uses a Fate Point
[Wed Jul 17 22:21:04 2013] : DM: Sorry, missed you Mardram!
[Wed Jul 17 22:21:17 2013] : Andrei: ooc for which I don't have a node
[Wed Jul 17 22:21:34 2013] : DM: Mardram?
[Wed Jul 17 22:21:38 2013] : Linden: "Argh! Hak ay Lassak Rathan?" (What's your problem with elves)
[Wed Jul 17 22:21:56 2013] : Mardram: The bat swoops down on the Orc
[Wed Jul 17 22:22:11 2013] : Mardram: Bite: Dire Bat: [1d20(20) + 7] = 27; Damage: [1d8(8) + 7] = 15 HP
[Wed Jul 17 22:22:12 2013] : DM: ooc I'm not going to rewind that :-/
[Wed Jul 17 22:22:43 2013] : DM: He takes a nasty bite
[Wed Jul 17 22:22:53 2013] : Mardram: ooc oh crit
[Wed Jul 17 22:23:02 2013] : Mardram: [1d8(1)] = 1
[Wed Jul 17 22:23:37 2013] : DM: And looks ready to keel over (23 damage)
[Wed Jul 17 22:24:06 2013] : Mardram: MArdram moves in to help Andrei
[Wed Jul 17 22:24:24 2013] : Mardram: Cure Serious Wounds: Level 3 - Heals [3d8(5,4,8) + 7] = 24 HP
[Wed Jul 17 22:24:24 2013] : Andrei: Fortitude: [1d20(10) + 0] = 10
[Wed Jul 17 22:24:48 2013] : Mary: ooc That he's still alive, after all the damage we did him
[Wed Jul 17 22:24:59 2013] : Andrei: Healing: Regain 12 HP. [Wed Jul 17 22:25:00 2013] : DM: Jin?
[Wed Jul 17 22:25:49 2013] : DM: ooc he healed up a bit behind the wyvern.
[Wed Jul 17 22:26:14 2013] : Jin: Jin goes around the wyvern and hauls her blade
[Wed Jul 17 22:26:17 2013] : Jin: Flaming scimitar +1: Attack 1: [1d20(14) + 13] = 27 - Damage: [1d6(6) + 5] = 11 - Add [1d6(1)] = 1 Fire damage
[Wed Jul 17 22:26:34 2013] : DM: He dies with an ugly smile on his lips
[Wed Jul 17 22:26:47 2013] : Mary: "Finally!"
[Wed Jul 17 22:27:23 2013] : Mardram: "Andrei how are you feeling?"
[Wed Jul 17 22:27:45 2013] : Linden: "What was the orc doing? Flying around looking for any handy elves to attack?"
[Wed Jul 17 22:27:50 2013] : Andrei: "A bit... poorly."
[Wed Jul 17 22:27:55 2013] : DM: With a bit of divine luck, Andrei's body fought off the poison
[Wed Jul 17 22:28:00 2013] : Andrei: Andrei grimaces
[Wed Jul 17 22:28:05 2013] : Andrei: HP Status 15 out of 17.
[Wed Jul 17 22:28:22 2013] : Mardram: Mardram examines Andrei
[Wed Jul 17 22:28:26 2013] : Mardram: Heal: [1d20(5) + 7] = 12
[Wed Jul 17 22:28:33 2013] : Andrei: "Like a feather could cut me down, to be honest."
[Wed Jul 17 22:28:41 2013] : DM: There's an obvious sting hole
[Wed Jul 17 22:29:20 2013] : Mardram: Lesser Restoration: Level 2 - Cures [1d4(2)] = 2 points of ability damage
[Wed Jul 17 22:30:01 2013] : DM: The 'Airborne Ranger' is another half orc
[Wed Jul 17 22:30:04 2013] : Andrei: HP Status 22 out of 24.
[Wed Jul 17 22:30:12 2013] : Mardram: "How is everyone else feeling?"
[Wed Jul 17 22:30:33 2013] : Linden: ooc 16/35
[Wed Jul 17 22:30:52 2013] : Jin: HP Status 58 out of 61.
[Wed Jul 17 22:31:27 2013] : Mardram: "Are they definitely dead?"
[Wed Jul 17 22:31:28 2013] : Linden: "I took a couple of arrows. I think I pissed him off by killing his wyvern."
[Wed Jul 17 22:31:43 2013] : DM: He's wearing studded leather, and has his bow and a dagger
[Wed Jul 17 22:32:05 2013] : DM: The wyvern has a peculiar saddle fitted
[Wed Jul 17 22:32:10 2013] : Mardram: Mardram channels positive energy for [4d6(3,4,6,3)] = 16 healing / damage. DC [10 + 7] = 17 Will save for half damage
[Wed Jul 17 22:32:16 2013] : DM: ooc brb
[Wed Jul 17 22:32:21 2013] : Mardram: Healing: Regain 16 HP. [Wed Jul 17 22:32:26 2013] : Mary (enter): 22:32
[Wed Jul 17 22:32:32 2013] : Mardram: ooc 16hp for all
[Wed Jul 17 22:32:43 2013] : Mary: ooc Network problems
[Wed Jul 17 22:32:56 2013] : Jin: Healing: Regain 16 HP. [Wed Jul 17 22:33:11 2013] : Andrei: Healing: Regain 8 HP. [Wed Jul 17 22:34:05 2013] : Mary: Healing: Regain 16 HP. [Wed Jul 17 22:34:34 2013] : Mary: Mary sheaths her bow and examines the body of the orc
[Wed Jul 17 22:34:42 2013] : Mardram: ooc I was assuming we had all gathered by the corpses at this point
[Wed Jul 17 22:34:42 2013] : Mary: ooc I assume we've met him before
[Wed Jul 17 22:34:50 2013] : DM: No
[Wed Jul 17 22:35:05 2013] : Mardram: "I wonder if he's related to the other one we fought"
[Wed Jul 17 22:35:05 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(12) + 10] = 22 (26 Undead, 24 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed Jul 17 22:35:09 2013] : DM: Not that you are aware of
[Wed Jul 17 22:35:20 2013] : Mary: ooc They all look the same to me ;)
[Wed Jul 17 22:35:30 2013] : DM: He looks similar, but then they were both half-orcs
[Wed Jul 17 22:35:41 2013] : Linden: "Any similarity in their equipment? A sigil or symbol?"
[Wed Jul 17 22:35:49 2013] : Mary: ooc Yes, I just remembered that
[Wed Jul 17 22:35:49 2013] : Andrei: "It seems that having elves as friends brings us a certain hostility from... well, someone."
[Wed Jul 17 22:36:19 2013] : DM: There's a symbol of Makash around his neck, it's nothing like the size of Andrei's, but it's the same symbol
[Wed Jul 17 22:36:20 2013] : Mardram: "Of course it could just be coincidence"
[Wed Jul 17 22:36:32 2013] : Mardram: "Then again, maybe not"
[Wed Jul 17 22:36:40 2013] : Mary: "I don't believe in coincidences"
[Wed Jul 17 22:37:00 2013] : DM: He's wearing studded leather, and has his bow and a dagger
[Wed Jul 17 22:37:03 2013] : Mary: "Is this evil as well?", pointing at the symbol
[Wed Jul 17 22:37:31 2013] : Mardram: "Lets not risk touching it"
[Wed Jul 17 22:37:46 2013] : Andrei: "I don't see what harm it could do."
[Wed Jul 17 22:37:59 2013] : Andrei: Andrei picks up the symbol, and waves it about.
[Wed Jul 17 22:38:07 2013] : Linden: "If it was like the other I wouldn't...."
[Wed Jul 17 22:38:08 2013] : DM: A quick search also shows an amulet
[Wed Jul 17 22:38:38 2013] : DM: It's just a normal trinket
[Wed Jul 17 22:38:44 2013] : DM: (the symbol)_
[Wed Jul 17 22:39:20 2013] : Andrei: "The other one didn't do me any harm now did it?"
[Wed Jul 17 22:40:15 2013] : Mary: "It almost got you killed by a paladin, but apart from that it seemed harmless"
[Wed Jul 17 22:40:36 2013] : Andrei: "Paladin schmaladin, I could have talked my way out of that"
[Wed Jul 17 22:42:15 2013] : Mary: Mary laughs
[Wed Jul 17 22:42:20 2013] : Linden: "Anything magic?"
[Wed Jul 17 22:42:29 2013] : Mary: "Knowing you, you really could"
[Wed Jul 17 22:42:42 2013] : Linden: (casting detect magic on the rider's stuff and the saddle)
[Wed Jul 17 22:43:09 2013] : DM: His bow is magical, his dagger too, and his armour
[Wed Jul 17 22:43:11 2013] : Jin: "Anderi you're too casual with these things"
[Wed Jul 17 22:43:57 2013] : Linden: "Looks like there is some nice stuff here. Anything of use to anyone?"
[Wed Jul 17 22:44:01 2013] : Andrei: "If I start worrying about these things, I'll never get anything done, Jin. Speaking of which, I quite like the look of that dagger."
[Wed Jul 17 22:44:09 2013] : Andrei: "Any idea what it does?"
[Wed Jul 17 22:44:11 2013] : DM: ooc Do we ID in PF?
[Wed Jul 17 22:44:49 2013] : DM: ooc I'm all for allowing the mage to showboat, but only if they want to
[Wed Jul 17 22:45:12 2013] : Mary: ooc Just Detect Magic and Knowledge Arcane, I think
[Wed Jul 17 22:45:14 2013] : Mary (exit): 22:45
[Wed Jul 17 22:45:26 2013] : Linden: Knowledge: Arcana: [1d20(14) + 16] = 30
[Wed Jul 17 22:45:29 2013] : Linden: Knowledge: Arcana: [1d20(7) + 16] = 23
[Wed Jul 17 22:45:31 2013] : Mary: Arcana
[Wed Jul 17 22:45:33 2013] : Linden: Knowledge: Arcana: [1d20(7) + 16] = 23
[Wed Jul 17 22:45:44 2013] : DM: +2 mithral breastplate
[Wed Jul 17 22:45:57 2013] : DM: +1 dagger, +1d6 acid
[Wed Jul 17 22:46:08 2013] : Mary: Mary takes a closer look at the bow
[Wed Jul 17 22:46:14 2013] : DM: +1 bow
[Wed Jul 17 22:46:17 2013] : Mary: "This looks really nice"
[Wed Jul 17 22:46:19 2013] : Andrei: "Mmm, that would be very nice, if you'll let me take it."
[Wed Jul 17 22:46:45 2013] : Mary: "But mine seems to be a bit better"
[Wed Jul 17 22:47:49 2013] : DM: oops, the breastplate is in the haversack...
[Wed Jul 17 22:47:58 2013] : DM: It's +1 studded on the ranger
[Wed Jul 17 22:49:10 2013] : Mardram: "Some nice equipment there"
[Wed Jul 17 22:49:13 2013] : Mary: ooc Mine is +1 mithral ATM
[Wed Jul 17 22:49:57 2013] : Andrei: ooc I'm going to claim the dagger, if no-one objects, and go to bed - nearly midnight here and I'm low on battery for the laptop
[Wed Jul 17 22:49:59 2013] : Andrei: nn all
[Wed Jul 17 22:50:22 2013] : Andrei (exit): 22:50
[Wed Jul 17 22:50:24 2013] : Mary: Goodnight and sweet dreams
[Wed Jul 17 22:50:55 2013] : Jin: ooc is there a bow or did I dream this?
[Wed Jul 17 22:51:17 2013] : Mary: ooc There is a +1 bow
[Wed Jul 17 22:51:32 2013] : Linden: ooc longbow? Composite?
[Wed Jul 17 22:51:35 2013] : DM: OK
[Wed Jul 17 22:51:38 2013] : DM: GAME END