Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Jun 19 19:43:09 2013] : Strong Sardam: GAME START
[Wed Jun 19 19:43:11 2013] : Strong Sardam: You all wander back into the village of Barcanton at a leisurely pace, for some of you it's a spit on the road, for some it has much closer ties. You roll into the village and head for the inn.
[Wed Jun 19 19:44:09 2013] : Strong Sardam: Strong Sardram rolls straight through and heads for Nestris
[Wed Jun 19 19:44:31 2013] : Mary: Mary goes and buys herself another horse
[Wed Jun 19 19:44:34 2013] : Strong Sardam: He bids you farewell and reminds you that he will pay good money for mithral
[Wed Jun 19 19:45:04 2013] : Mardram: "Goodbye. I hope we met again"
[Wed Jun 19 19:45:08 2013] : Mardram: *meet
[Wed Jun 19 19:45:22 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(6) + 10] = 16 (20 Undead, 18 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed Jun 19 19:45:33 2013] : Mary: "Goodbye"
[Wed Jun 19 19:46:03 2013] : Mardram: ooc was it only Mary who lost her mount?
[Wed Jun 19 19:46:05 2013] : Strong Sardam: Barcanton is a small market town that mainly caters to the needs of the local farms
[Wed Jun 19 19:46:30 2013] : Andrei: "Not a town I know well."
[Wed Jun 19 19:46:47 2013] : Jin: ooc I can't stay. A friend of mine has just brought her daughter to the hospital and is freaking out
[Wed Jun 19 19:46:50 2013] : Jin: I need to go get her
[Wed Jun 19 19:46:53 2013] : Mary: "I can't find anywhere that sells horses"
[Wed Jun 19 19:47:01 2013] : Linden: "Me neither. I studied in Dorduk to the south."
[Wed Jun 19 19:47:05 2013] : Mary: ooc Take care, Delphine
[Wed Jun 19 19:47:05 2013] : DM: It has an apothecary, a store an inn, a temple to Waukeen and a village hall
[Wed Jun 19 19:47:14 2013] : Jin: ooc the kid is supposed to spend the night there and she's just not feeling wright.
[Wed Jun 19 19:47:19 2013] : Jin: right
[Wed Jun 19 19:47:19 2013] : DM: ooc OK, goodnight
[Wed Jun 19 19:47:27 2013] : Jin: ooc I'm awfully sorry Craig.
[Wed Jun 19 19:47:29 2013] : Jin: ooc :(
[Wed Jun 19 19:47:34 2013] : Mary: ooc Give her my bestg wishes
[Wed Jun 19 19:47:38 2013] : DM: ooc No problem
[Wed Jun 19 19:47:50 2013] : Andrei: Take care Del
[Wed Jun 19 19:48:10 2013] : Jin: ooc thnaks guys, good night
[Wed Jun 19 19:48:22 2013] : Mary: ooc Good night, dear :)
[Wed Jun 19 19:49:39 2013] : DM: There are other houses on the periphery of the village and farmsteads further out
[Wed Jun 19 19:50:04 2013] : Mardram: "Lets get ourselves some rooms for the night"
[Wed Jun 19 19:50:15 2013] : Andrei: ooc remind me where we're taking the kids.
[Wed Jun 19 19:50:30 2013] : Linden: ooc their mother is in dorduk I think
[Wed Jun 19 19:50:36 2013] : DM: ooc You decided Dorduk
[Wed Jun 19 19:50:57 2013] : DM: ooc But you could leave them at the temple her if you wanted
[Wed Jun 19 19:51:01 2013] : DM: oochere
[Wed Jun 19 19:51:04 2013] : DM: ooc here
[Wed Jun 19 19:51:19 2013] : Andrei: "Is there anything we need here? Just a rest for the night, I think.
[Wed Jun 19 19:51:39 2013] : DM: The sign over the inn's door says, The Roving Bard.
[Wed Jun 19 19:52:01 2013] : DM: In smaller writing underneath, 'Prop Jenson Pulley'
[Wed Jun 19 19:52:15 2013] : Andrei: Knowledge Local: [1d20(15) + 12] = 27
[Wed Jun 19 19:52:16 2013] : Mardram: "May as well have a look round the town"
[Wed Jun 19 19:52:32 2013] : Andrei: "I've got some vague memories of the man's name..."
[Wed Jun 19 19:53:01 2013] : Linden: I go into the inn and ask about rooms.
[Wed Jun 19 19:54:24 2013] : DM: Inside the inn, the barkeep is sweeping the floors
[Wed Jun 19 19:54:33 2013] : DM: He perks up when you enter
[Wed Jun 19 19:54:47 2013] : Andrei: "They're said to be more hospitable than some inns, if you've got the coin."
[Wed Jun 19 19:54:50 2013] : DM: "Morning sir, what can I do for ye?"
[Wed Jun 19 19:54:57 2013] : Linden: "Hello, Henson is it?"
[Wed Jun 19 19:55:20 2013] : DM: "Jenson sir, as it says on the sign"
[Wed Jun 19 19:55:42 2013] : DM: He eyes you a bit strangely
[Wed Jun 19 19:55:44 2013] : Linden: "We're looking for rooms for tonight, the road west was pretty rough."
[Wed Jun 19 19:55:54 2013] : DM: "How many rooms would that be?"
[Wed Jun 19 19:56:08 2013] : Linden: "Rooms for 5."
[Wed Jun 19 19:56:29 2013] : Jenson Pulley: "That shouldn't be a problem sir... ahem"
[Wed Jun 19 19:56:47 2013] : Jenson Pulley: "Would you have a preference for quality of room sir?"
[Wed Jun 19 19:56:57 2013] : Andrei: "Five, and if you can fetch a bed for the children that would be much appreciated."
[Wed Jun 19 19:57:16 2013] : Jenson Pulley: "I can put you in the bunkroom for cheap enough, but you look like you want a room to yourselve?"
[Wed Jun 19 19:57:36 2013] : Jenson Pulley: He looks at the children...
[Wed Jun 19 19:57:42 2013] : Jenson Pulley: "Hold on a sec"
[Wed Jun 19 19:57:49 2013] : Jenson Pulley: "Those kids..."
[Wed Jun 19 19:57:53 2013] : Andrei: "How many bunks? We're not that particular."
[Wed Jun 19 19:58:27 2013] : Linden: "I am particular. the best room you have please."
[Wed Jun 19 19:58:42 2013] : Jenson Pulley: "What have you done with Master Carver?"
[Wed Jun 19 19:58:43 2013] : Mardram: "I too would like a personal room"
[Wed Jun 19 19:59:19 2013] : Mardram: "Would that be their father?"
[Wed Jun 19 19:59:33 2013] : Jenson Pulley: "Yes. He left here not a week ago, headed West, kids in tow as often he does"
[Wed Jun 19 19:59:40 2013] : Jenson Pulley: "How come they're with you?"
[Wed Jun 19 19:59:47 2013] : Mardram: "Alas, that is a sorry tale"
[Wed Jun 19 19:59:51 2013] : Mary: "We found them"
[Wed Jun 19 20:00:01 2013] : Andrei: "We found Sylvie wandering in the wilderness, and rescued Carolus from a temple."
[Wed Jun 19 20:00:06 2013] : Jenson Pulley: "You kids come here, Fanny will see to you"
[Wed Jun 19 20:00:16 2013] : Mary: "These children need a room, shared with at least one adult"
[Wed Jun 19 20:00:16 2013] : Jenson Pulley: "Fanny... FANNY!"
[Wed Jun 19 20:00:29 2013] : Mardram: "Sylvie, do you know this man?"
[Wed Jun 19 20:00:50 2013] : Jenson Pulley: [1d20(14) + 8] = 22
[Wed Jun 19 20:01:09 2013] : Jenson Pulley: He eyes Andrei with a shrewd look
[Wed Jun 19 20:01:25 2013] : Jenson Pulley: "Hmm, these things do happen"
[Wed Jun 19 20:01:44 2013] : Jenson Pulley: Fanny enters and the children run to her
[Wed Jun 19 20:01:44 2013] : Andrei: "They happen more in some places than others."
[Wed Jun 19 20:01:58 2013] : Mardram: "We have heard stories"
[Wed Jun 19 20:02:21 2013] : Mardram: "Well that answers my question"
[Wed Jun 19 20:02:24 2013] : Jenson Pulley: She clucks over them like well known friends and begins to lead them out of the common room
[Wed Jun 19 20:03:17 2013] : Jenson Pulley: "How come Carl was in a temple?"
[Wed Jun 19 20:03:34 2013] : Jenson Pulley: "And poor Sylvie wandering?"
[Wed Jun 19 20:03:56 2013] : Andrei: "He was tied up, behind the altar. The priest tried to kill us when we entered, and his skeletal guards were no more welcoming."
[Wed Jun 19 20:04:03 2013] : Mary: "The children seem to know Fanny at least"
[Wed Jun 19 20:04:03 2013] : Jenson Pulley: "Where's Carver then?"
[Wed Jun 19 20:04:18 2013] : Andrei: "We haven't seen the man, nor heard of him."
[Wed Jun 19 20:04:32 2013] : Jenson Pulley: "Skeletons, lords save us... I hope there's none of them round here"
[Wed Jun 19 20:04:33 2013] : Mardram: "All we found of him was his cloak that Sylvie was clasping"
[Wed Jun 19 20:05:31 2013] : Jenson Pulley: ooc I think Sylvie told you that she saw them kill her father
[Wed Jun 19 20:05:43 2013] : Mardram: "Do you know their family well?"
[Wed Jun 19 20:05:57 2013] : Jenson Pulley: "Only him and the kids..."
[Wed Jun 19 20:06:26 2013] : Jenson Pulley: "The family are a merchant house from Dorduk... All on the mother's side I hear"
[Wed Jun 19 20:06:56 2013] : Mardram: "Ah, we were going to take the kids to their Mother"
[Wed Jun 19 20:06:58 2013] : Jenson Pulley: "Carver was a lowborn like us, married for love, but had to do the rounds"
[Wed Jun 19 20:07:37 2013] : Andrei: "No skeletons here, Jenson."
[Wed Jun 19 20:08:01 2013] : Linden: "Well, technically..."
[Wed Jun 19 20:08:08 2013] : Jenson Pulley: "Aye, not blooming likely"
[Wed Jun 19 20:08:13 2013] : Mary: "We destroyed those we could see"
[Wed Jun 19 20:08:44 2013] : Jenson Pulley: He gives Linden a confused look
[Wed Jun 19 20:08:57 2013] : Linden: "Nevermind, bad joke."
[Wed Jun 19 20:09:26 2013] : Jenson Pulley: Anyway, I could talk until I was out of business..."
[Wed Jun 19 20:09:36 2013] : Jenson Pulley: "Now..."
[Wed Jun 19 20:10:15 2013] : Jenson Pulley: "4 Merchant rooms and a prince suite for our Elven friend here?"
[Wed Jun 19 20:10:24 2013] : Jenson Pulley: He points to Linden
[Wed Jun 19 20:10:52 2013] : Mardram: (smiles) "That sonnds about right"
[Wed Jun 19 20:10:52 2013] : Linden: "Prince suite, sounds grand!"
[Wed Jun 19 20:12:16 2013] : Jenson Pulley: "16 gp for the suite"
[Wed Jun 19 20:12:20 2013] : Mary: "That'll be fine"
[Wed Jun 19 20:12:36 2013] : Jenson Pulley: "2 GP for the merchant rooms"
[Wed Jun 19 20:12:40 2013] : Linden: Linden gets out 16 gold coins and hands them over.
[Wed Jun 19 20:12:40 2013] : Mary: "Any place around here that sells horses?"
[Wed Jun 19 20:12:42 2013] : Jenson Pulley: "Each"
[Wed Jun 19 20:13:00 2013] : Mardram: Mardram pays up
[Wed Jun 19 20:13:07 2013] : Mary: "Of course"
[Wed Jun 19 20:13:19 2013] : Jenson Pulley: Jenson's eyes flash a little as he takes the 16 GP, then he happily takes the other 8 GP...
[Wed Jun 19 20:13:25 2013] : Andrei: "I think we can manage that."
[Wed Jun 19 20:13:29 2013] : Jenson Pulley: "Stabling is free with the suite"
[Wed Jun 19 20:13:44 2013] : Mary: ooc KMAO
[Wed Jun 19 20:13:48 2013] : Andrei: "As it is with the merchant rooms, I believe?"
[Wed Jun 19 20:14:37 2013] : Jenson Pulley: Diplomacy roll
[Wed Jun 19 20:14:45 2013] : Andrei: Diplomacy: [1d20(17) + 19] = 36
[Wed Jun 19 20:14:49 2013] : Andrei: ooc :-D
[Wed Jun 19 20:15:12 2013] : Jenson Pulley: He looks a little flustered, then a smile crosses his face...
[Wed Jun 19 20:15:35 2013] : Jenson Pulley: "I suppose I can stretch to that. It's not often I use the Prince Suite"
[Wed Jun 19 20:15:45 2013] : Mary: "And meals as well, I believe"
[Wed Jun 19 20:16:03 2013] : Jenson Pulley: Diplomacy roll
[Wed Jun 19 20:16:51 2013] : Andrei: ooc I think that's you, Mary
[Wed Jun 19 20:18:12 2013] : Jenson Pulley: ...
[Wed Jun 19 20:18:22 2013] : Jenson Pulley: Diplomacy: [1d20(3) + 0] = 3
[Wed Jun 19 20:18:37 2013] : Jenson Pulley: Mary comes across as extremely agressive...
[Wed Jun 19 20:18:45 2013] : Andrei: "Steady on, Mary"
[Wed Jun 19 20:18:56 2013] : Jenson Pulley: Mr Pulley flushes and looks angry
[Wed Jun 19 20:18:56 2013] : Andrei: "We can feed ourselves..."
[Wed Jun 19 20:19:01 2013] : Mary: Diplomacy: [1d20(17) + 0] = 17
[Wed Jun 19 20:19:07 2013] : Jenson Pulley: "You can pay your board"
[Wed Jun 19 20:19:09 2013] : Andrei: Andrei grabs Mary by the arm and steers her away"
[Wed Jun 19 20:19:14 2013] : Mary: ooc Sorry, was pre-occuped for a moment
[Wed Jun 19 20:19:17 2013] : Mardram: "I'm more than happy to pay for a good meal in a fien extablishment such as this"
[Wed Jun 19 20:19:45 2013] : Jenson Pulley: "Don't be eating your own food in here... Eat our food and pay like everyone else"
[Wed Jun 19 20:19:58 2013] : Jenson Pulley: He calms a little
[Wed Jun 19 20:20:33 2013] : Linden: "No fear on that account, out food is trail rations and I am tired of them."
[Wed Jun 19 20:20:35 2013] : Andrei: "What's the dinner tonight? If it's as good as I remember we're in for a treat."
[Wed Jun 19 20:20:48 2013] : Jenson Pulley: He walks behind the bar muttering under his breath...
[Wed Jun 19 20:20:49 2013] : Jenson Pulley: "I was being quite generous already"
[Wed Jun 19 20:21:15 2013] : Jenson Pulley: He returns with keys in hand
[Wed Jun 19 20:21:36 2013] : Jenson Pulley: "Garol, GAROL"
[Wed Jun 19 20:21:37 2013] : Andrei: "Mary, I think you might want to leave the talking to me next time."
[Wed Jun 19 20:21:41 2013] : Jenson Pulley: He shouts
[Wed Jun 19 20:21:57 2013] : Mary: ooc My roll was so much better ;)
[Wed Jun 19 20:22:06 2013] : Jenson Pulley: A dwarf appears, wearing a leather apron
[Wed Jun 19 20:22:25 2013] : Mary: "2 gp for a room and no meals?"
[Wed Jun 19 20:22:35 2013] : Jenson Pulley: "help these folks to their rooms please. Rooms 2, 5, 8 and 10"
[Wed Jun 19 20:22:55 2013] : Jenson Pulley: [1d20(8) + 8] = 16
[Wed Jun 19 20:23:23 2013] : Jenson Pulley: He turns to Mary, on hearing what she said
[Wed Jun 19 20:23:47 2013] : Andrei: "It's the going rate, and this is a trading town."
[Wed Jun 19 20:23:55 2013] : Jenson Pulley: "I'm afraid I'll be requiring stabling after all... depressed economy and all"
[Wed Jun 19 20:24:12 2013] : Linden: Liden goes up to his room and relaxes.
[Wed Jun 19 20:24:40 2013] : Jenson Pulley: He personally takes Linden to his room and demonstrates the luxury afforded
[Wed Jun 19 20:24:49 2013] : Andrei: Andrei collars Mary for a quick chat
[Wed Jun 19 20:25:00 2013] : Mardram: ooc the funny thing is that mary doesn't have a horse
[Wed Jun 19 20:25:27 2013] : Mary: Mary is pissed off
[Wed Jun 19 20:25:27 2013] : Andrei: "Sometimes it's better just to cut your losses."
[Wed Jun 19 20:25:27 2013] : Linden: "Very nice, thank you. The comfort is much appreciated after my recent journey."
[Wed Jun 19 20:25:39 2013] : Jenson Pulley: "Why you're welcome sir... "
[Wed Jun 19 20:26:22 2013] : Jenson Pulley: "Dinner is of course included with this room"
[Wed Jun 19 20:26:40 2013] : Jenson Pulley: "Would you like it in here, or down in one of the private rooms?"
[Wed Jun 19 20:27:06 2013] : Linden: "I shall dine with my companions I think."
[Wed Jun 19 20:27:22 2013] : Andrei: "What's up, Mary? I've not seen you like this since the thieves almost got away with your bow three years ago!"
[Wed Jun 19 20:27:45 2013] : Jenson Pulley: "Very well sir... I shall prepare a private dining room for your party"
[Wed Jun 19 20:28:39 2013] : Mary: "It was a simple enquiry. He seemed to get enough money from us to be very happy anyway. I don't know what got him so angry"
[Wed Jun 19 20:29:02 2013] : Mary: Softer: "And why did he offer Linden the best room, for being an elf, and not me?"
[Wed Jun 19 20:29:31 2013] : Mary: "Perhaps I'd better find another place to spend the night"
[Wed Jun 19 20:29:38 2013] : Linden: ooc I asked for it and paid 8x what you paid
[Wed Jun 19 20:29:49 2013] : Mardram: Mardram waits in the common room, patiently
[Wed Jun 19 20:29:50 2013] : Andrei: "You were a bit brusque about it, Mary"
[Wed Jun 19 20:30:08 2013] : Jenson Pulley: ooc Linden specifically asked for the best room in the place
[Wed Jun 19 20:31:19 2013] : Mary: ooc Mary is just pissed now, and not really in the mood for nuances like that ;)
[Wed Jun 19 20:31:25 2013] : Andrei: "Still, the food is good here!"
[Wed Jun 19 20:31:28 2013] : Jenson Pulley: Once you are all settled in, anyone returning downstairs is shown to a reasonably opulent private dining room
[Wed Jun 19 20:32:37 2013] : Andrei: "Do we have much to plan? I wouldn't mind stepping out into the common room for a moment or two..."
[Wed Jun 19 20:32:46 2013] : Linden: Linden is napping until dinner time.
[Wed Jun 19 20:32:59 2013] : Mardram: "Oh this is very nice Mr Pulley, very nice indeed"
[Wed Jun 19 20:33:07 2013] : Linden: Or lunch, which ever is sooner
[Wed Jun 19 20:33:37 2013] : Mary: "Yes, very nice"
[Wed Jun 19 20:33:40 2013] : Jenson Pulley: A large lunch is laid on for those in the room
[Wed Jun 19 20:34:05 2013] : Linden: Linden tucks in.
[Wed Jun 19 20:34:16 2013] : Jenson Pulley: The food is served from trays behind the dining room table by Fanny, dressed up to the nines
[Wed Jun 19 20:34:29 2013] : Linden: "Travelling is all very exciting but sometimes it's nice to have a bit of comfort."
[Wed Jun 19 20:34:45 2013] : Andrei: "That it is, though I'm not used to this level of service."
[Wed Jun 19 20:35:03 2013] : Jenson Pulley: The fayre served to Linden is noticeably finer than to the rest of you
[Wed Jun 19 20:35:05 2013] : Mardram: Mardram politely enquires about getting an extra cushion to sit on
[Wed Jun 19 20:35:09 2013] : Jenson Pulley: Perception
[Wed Jun 19 20:35:10 2013] : Mary: Mary smiles at Fanny
[Wed Jun 19 20:35:13 2013] : Mardram: Perception: [1d20(5) + 5] = 10
[Wed Jun 19 20:35:17 2013] : Linden: Perception: [1d20(5) + 5] = 10
[Wed Jun 19 20:35:18 2013] : Mary: "Are the children alright?"
[Wed Jun 19 20:35:20 2013] : Andrei: Perception: [1d20(12) + 12] = 24
[Wed Jun 19 20:35:20 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(2) + 10] = 12 (16 Undead, 14 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed Jun 19 20:36:15 2013] : Andrei: "Food's good, Fanny. You still in charge in the kitchen?"
[Wed Jun 19 20:37:06 2013] : Jenson Pulley: "Oh, yes. But my daughter Maisy is also an ace at desserts"
[Wed Jun 19 20:38:01 2013] : Mardram: "I look forward to trying them"
[Wed Jun 19 20:38:11 2013] : Andrei: "How is she? I don't think I've been back here since she was a little girl!"
[Wed Jun 19 20:39:29 2013] : Jenson Pulley: "Oh, she's very good... Especially when it comes to making a tart"
[Wed Jun 19 20:40:03 2013] : Andrei: "Does that retired wrestler ever stop by here?"
[Wed Jun 19 20:40:13 2013] : Jenson Pulley: "Oh yes"
[Wed Jun 19 20:40:26 2013] : Mardram (exit): 20:40
[Wed Jun 19 20:40:55 2013] : Mardram (enter): 20:40
[Wed Jun 19 20:41:02 2013] : Andrei: "I imagine he's a good customer of yours."
[Wed Jun 19 20:41:16 2013] : Mardram: ooc got disconnected again
[Wed Jun 19 20:41:24 2013] : Mary: ooc Drat!
[Wed Jun 19 20:41:39 2013] : Andrei: ooc wink wink nudge
[Wed Jun 19 20:42:02 2013] : Mary: ooc Say no more
[Wed Jun 19 20:42:46 2013] : Fanny Pulley: "He certainly is"
[Wed Jun 19 20:43:08 2013] : Fanny Pulley: "Now, i don't tend to speak about other guests"
[Wed Jun 19 20:43:08 2013] : Mary: Mary smiles at Fanny
[Wed Jun 19 20:43:11 2013] : Mary: "Are the children alright?"
[Wed Jun 19 20:43:17 2013] : Fanny Pulley: "Bad for business in the long run"
[Wed Jun 19 20:43:27 2013] : Mary: "I can imagine"
[Wed Jun 19 20:43:41 2013] : Andrei: "Yes, but he's a friend of ours. Good to know we've got interests in common."
[Wed Jun 19 20:43:45 2013] : Fanny Pulley: "Oh yes ma'am. Maisy's looking after them, feeding them pie"
[Wed Jun 19 20:44:49 2013] : Mary: "Can the be ready in the morning, so we can take them to their mother?"
[Wed Jun 19 20:45:17 2013] : Andrei: "That would be ideal."
[Wed Jun 19 20:45:25 2013] : Fanny Pulley: She eyes you curiously
[Wed Jun 19 20:46:03 2013] : Andrei: "Their father's dead. Sylvie saw it."
[Wed Jun 19 20:46:03 2013] : Fanny Pulley: "Well now, I'm not sure if that's a good idea"
[Wed Jun 19 20:46:14 2013] : Mary: "Why not?"
[Wed Jun 19 20:46:30 2013] : Fanny Pulley: "We was going to speak to the priest to get her back"
[Wed Jun 19 20:46:37 2013] : Mary: "Now be honest, we only want what's best for those children"
[Wed Jun 19 20:47:16 2013] : Fanny Pulley: "And they've said nothing bad of you for sure"
[Wed Jun 19 20:47:47 2013] : Mary: "Go on"
[Wed Jun 19 20:48:06 2013] : Fanny Pulley: "It's in Cerndrik's judgement now"
[Wed Jun 19 20:48:13 2013] : Mary: Mary smiles, trying to show she's not in the least bit insulted
[Wed Jun 19 20:48:21 2013] : Mardram: "Cerndrik?"
[Wed Jun 19 20:48:24 2013] : Fanny Pulley: "We'll be handing them over to him"
[Wed Jun 19 20:48:27 2013] : Mary: "Who'se Cerndrik?"
[Wed Jun 19 20:48:35 2013] : Andrei: "And what's wrong with their mother?"
[Wed Jun 19 20:48:39 2013] : Fanny Pulley: "Aye, the priest of Waukeen"
[Wed Jun 19 20:48:54 2013] : Fanny Pulley: "You misunderstand me sirs"
[Wed Jun 19 20:49:01 2013] : Mary: "Since we saved them, they feel like our responsibility"
[Wed Jun 19 20:49:11 2013] : Fanny Pulley: "She's to go back to her mother"
[Wed Jun 19 20:49:37 2013] : Andrei: Sense Motive: [1d20(2) + 12] = 14
[Wed Jun 19 20:49:41 2013] : Fanny Pulley: "Well, maybe that's the case miss, but see here, they're back in civilized parts now"
[Wed Jun 19 20:50:08 2013] : Fanny Pulley: "And we see to our own"
[Wed Jun 19 20:50:41 2013] : Fanny Pulley: "It might be that Cerndrik asks you to take her home, but that's his wise choice"
[Wed Jun 19 20:50:47 2013] : Andrei: "That we do, yes. I remember when I needed it as a child."
[Wed Jun 19 20:51:28 2013] : Andrei: There's a slight edge to Andrei's voice, for once.
[Wed Jun 19 20:51:37 2013] : Mardram: "Well if the priest thinks its for the best and the children do not object, then perhaps we should let them go."
[Wed Jun 19 20:51:58 2013] : Mardram: "What we want doesn't really matter in this case"
[Wed Jun 19 20:52:10 2013] : Andrei: "Does the priest know about Sylvie?"
[Wed Jun 19 20:52:13 2013] : Mary: "I'd like to talk to Cerndrik"
[Wed Jun 19 20:52:17 2013] : Fanny Pulley: "Perhaps you folk should go and speak with him?"
[Wed Jun 19 20:52:23 2013] : Mardram: "As would I Mary"
[Wed Jun 19 20:52:29 2013] : Fanny Pulley: "Or I can have a runner see if he's free to come here?"
[Wed Jun 19 20:52:52 2013] : Mary: "That would be fine, although I could go over to him if that suits better"
[Wed Jun 19 20:53:01 2013] : Mardram: ""Lets go over there."
[Wed Jun 19 20:53:20 2013] : Fanny Pulley: Fanny disappears, then comes back 30 seconds later
[Wed Jun 19 20:53:59 2013] : Fanny Pulley: After 5 minutes a breathless, but very pretty young woman runs in and whispers into Fanny's ear
[Wed Jun 19 20:54:41 2013] : Fanny Pulley: "The priest will come after his afternoon ceremony, about 1 hour from now"
[Wed Jun 19 20:55:26 2013] : Mary: "That gives me time to freshen up a bit further at least"
[Wed Jun 19 20:55:51 2013] : Fanny Pulley: Now if you folks have finished, I'll clear the plates
[Wed Jun 19 20:55:54 2013] : Fanny Pulley: "Now if you folks have finished, I'll clear the plates"
[Wed Jun 19 20:56:01 2013] : Andrei: "Thank you - the food was as good as I remember it."
[Wed Jun 19 20:56:27 2013] : Mardram: "Back to the common room?"
[Wed Jun 19 20:56:38 2013] : Andrei: "Give me a moment..."
[Wed Jun 19 20:56:45 2013] : Andrei: ooc how busy is the common room?
[Wed Jun 19 20:57:10 2013] : Fanny Pulley: It's early afternoon, there's no-one else in
[Wed Jun 19 20:58:43 2013] : Mary: Mary goes to her room for a bit and comes back, refreshed and changed
[Wed Jun 19 20:59:46 2013] : Andrei: Andrei goes to chat up the pretty girl
[Wed Jun 19 21:01:06 2013] : Mardram: Mardram takes the time to freshen up and re-wrap the bindings on his leg
[Wed Jun 19 21:03:06 2013] : Fanny Pulley: In a little over an hour, a tall, shaven headed man in robes enters the common room.
[Wed Jun 19 21:03:36 2013] : Fanny Pulley: He's trailed by a guy in full plate
[Wed Jun 19 21:03:54 2013] : Fanny Pulley: The priest looks around and approaches
[Wed Jun 19 21:04:11 2013] : Cerndrik: "Good afternoon to you all"
[Wed Jun 19 21:04:25 2013] : Cerndrik: "I believe you wished to speak with me?"
[Wed Jun 19 21:04:42 2013] : Andrei: "We wanted to inform you about the children we brought here."
[Wed Jun 19 21:05:07 2013] : Mary: "Let me introduce ourselves"
[Wed Jun 19 21:05:21 2013] : Mary: Mary introduces everybody to Cerndrik
[Wed Jun 19 21:05:56 2013] : Cerndrik: "Ah, yes the foundlings?"
[Wed Jun 19 21:06:06 2013] : Mary: "And you are Cerndrik, I believe?"
[Wed Jun 19 21:06:27 2013] : Cerndrik: "I am indeed madam"
[Wed Jun 19 21:06:36 2013] : Cerndrik: GAME PAUSE
[Wed Jun 19 21:06:43 2013] : Cerndrik: ooc I need a drink
[Wed Jun 19 21:06:50 2013] : Andrei: ooc I'm getting massive toblerone cravings :-/
[Wed Jun 19 21:07:10 2013] : Mardram: ooc you'll need to go the airport to get the massive ones
[Wed Jun 19 21:07:10 2013] : Mary: ooc More tea!
[Wed Jun 19 21:07:20 2013] : Mardram: ooc also need a drink
[Wed Jun 19 21:07:44 2013] : Cerndrik: ooc LOL @ Bert
[Wed Jun 19 21:07:52 2013] : Mary: ooc Later today I'll have a Tim Tam :)
[Wed Jun 19 21:08:51 2013] : Mardram: ooc back
[Wed Jun 19 21:09:41 2013] : Cerndrik: GAME RESUME
[Wed Jun 19 21:09:53 2013] : Cerndrik: "I am indeed madam"
[Wed Jun 19 21:10:32 2013] : Cerndrik: "May I ask the purpose of your audience request?"
[Wed Jun 19 21:11:06 2013] : Cerndrik: "Ah, sorry my hearing is not what is was..."
[Wed Jun 19 21:11:14 2013] : Andrei: ooc :-p
[Wed Jun 19 21:11:17 2013] : Cerndrik: "The foundlings"
[Wed Jun 19 21:11:35 2013] : Mary: "Yes, the children"
[Wed Jun 19 21:11:52 2013] : Cerndrik: "Can you tell me more of their plight?"
[Wed Jun 19 21:12:12 2013] : Cerndrik: ooc feel free to press FFWD on that
[Wed Jun 19 21:12:13 2013] : Andrei: Andrei accounts the story
[Wed Jun 19 21:12:36 2013] : Andrei: ooc recounts
[Wed Jun 19 21:12:52 2013] : Mary: Mary informs the priest of Sylvie's special needs, as a sorcerer
[Wed Jun 19 21:13:27 2013] : Cerndrik: "Hmm, so no ordinary child..."
[Wed Jun 19 21:13:30 2013] : Mary: "We feel responsible for them and want what's best for them"
[Wed Jun 19 21:13:50 2013] : Mary: "And no child is ordinary"
[Wed Jun 19 21:14:02 2013] : Andrei: "We had assumed their mother would be the best guardian."
[Wed Jun 19 21:14:17 2013] : Cerndrik: "I'm most concerned about all you have told of the temple and priest of Makash"
[Wed Jun 19 21:14:47 2013] : Andrei: Andrei grimaces
[Wed Jun 19 21:14:56 2013] : Andrei: "It was a... memorable experience."
[Wed Jun 19 21:15:07 2013] : Cerndrik: "Her mother is indeed her best guardian"
[Wed Jun 19 21:15:38 2013] : Cerndrik: "I intended to keep them here until the next pilgrim voyage to Dorduk"
[Wed Jun 19 21:15:49 2013] : Mardram: "When would that be?"
[Wed Jun 19 21:16:00 2013] : Cerndrik: "Then they could return with a party of travellers and be safe"
[Wed Jun 19 21:16:12 2013] : Cerndrik: "Oh, a month or so"
[Wed Jun 19 21:16:36 2013] : Cerndrik: "Certainly not overlong for a merchant's voyages"
[Wed Jun 19 21:17:01 2013] : Mardram: "That is quite a while. Would it be possible to get a message to their mother in the meantime? I would hate for her to be worried"
[Wed Jun 19 21:17:16 2013] : Mardram: ooc no idea how long they were expected to be away
[Wed Jun 19 21:17:33 2013] : Mary: "Or hear some untruths about what happened"
[Wed Jun 19 21:17:34 2013] : Andrei: "I think we would be quite able to escort them."
[Wed Jun 19 21:18:25 2013] : Cerndrik: "Hear untruths?"
[Wed Jun 19 21:18:55 2013] : Cerndrik: "And as I say, it's unlikely that they would be missed by that time"
[Wed Jun 19 21:19:42 2013] : Cerndrik: "At least some of you must know that the life of a merchant involves many months of travel"
[Wed Jun 19 21:19:53 2013] : Cerndrik: Perception checks
[Wed Jun 19 21:20:00 2013] : Mardram: Perception: [1d20(2) + 5] = 7
[Wed Jun 19 21:20:04 2013] : Andrei: Perception: [1d20(10) + 12] = 22
[Wed Jun 19 21:20:08 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(18) + 10] = 28 (32 Undead, 30 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed Jun 19 21:20:29 2013] : Linden: Perception: [1d20(9) + 5] = 14
[Wed Jun 19 21:20:34 2013] : Mary: "False stories, making her believe they are dead as well as their father"
[Wed Jun 19 21:21:00 2013] : Mary: ooc Sometimes it shows English is not my first language ;)
[Wed Jun 19 21:21:28 2013] : Andrei: ooc only sometimes
[Wed Jun 19 21:22:13 2013] : Cerndrik: ooc Untruths is fine - I didn't understand what you were getting at though
[Wed Jun 19 21:22:22 2013] : Mardram: ooc I took it as cerndrik querying the likelihood of it happening rather than it being poor english
[Wed Jun 19 21:22:24 2013] : Andrei: ooc guessing rumours
[Wed Jun 19 21:23:05 2013] : Mary: Mary takes a good look at the mailed man
[Wed Jun 19 21:23:07 2013] : Cerndrik: The mailed man walks up and whispers in the cleric's ear
[Wed Jun 19 21:23:30 2013] : Cerndrik: Cerndrik raises an eyebrow and looks at the halfling
[Wed Jun 19 21:23:40 2013] : Mary: ooc Yep, rumours, exaggerations and the like
[Wed Jun 19 21:23:48 2013] : Cerndrik: He steps back...
[Wed Jun 19 21:24:06 2013] : Mary: ooc They can do a lot of damage
[Wed Jun 19 21:24:20 2013] : Mary: "Is something the matter?"
[Wed Jun 19 21:24:46 2013] : Cerndrik: "If you'll excuse me a second. I mean you no harm"
[Wed Jun 19 21:25:07 2013] : Cerndrik: He starts casting a spell
[Wed Jun 19 21:25:10 2013] : Mardram: "I never thought you did"
[Wed Jun 19 21:25:14 2013] : Cerndrik: Initiative
[Wed Jun 19 21:25:20 2013] : Andrei: Initiative: [1d20(4) + 2] = 6
[Wed Jun 19 21:25:20 2013] : Mardram: Initiative: [1d20(14) + 8] = 22
[Wed Jun 19 21:25:25 2013] : Linden: Initiative: [1d20(16) + 6] = 22
[Wed Jun 19 21:25:26 2013] : Mary: Initiative: [1d20(2) + 7] = 9 (+2 when in a forest)
[Wed Jun 19 21:25:27 2013] : Linden: Spellcraft: [1d20(17) + 15] = 32
[Wed Jun 19 21:25:43 2013] : Cerndrik: Linden?
[Wed Jun 19 21:25:58 2013] : Mary: Mary's hand involuntarily goes to her rapier, but she doesn't draw it
[Wed Jun 19 21:26:02 2013] : Mary: Spellcraft: [1d20(11) + 5] = 16
[Wed Jun 19 21:26:16 2013] : Linden: "Hey, that's just rude. We haven't threatened you in any way."
[Wed Jun 19 21:26:25 2013] : Linden: ooc can I try and counterspell?
[Wed Jun 19 21:26:29 2013] : Mary: Mary relaxes
[Wed Jun 19 21:26:56 2013] : Mary: "He isn't trying to attack us, it's just a Detect Evil spell"
[Wed Jun 19 21:26:57 2013] : Cerndrik: ooc reflex save first
[Wed Jun 19 21:27:04 2013] : Linden: Reflex: [1d20(2) + 5] = 7
[Wed Jun 19 21:27:07 2013] : Cerndrik: No
[Wed Jun 19 21:27:26 2013] : Linden: ooc Don't think I had any suitable spells anyway.
[Wed Jun 19 21:27:39 2013] : Cerndrik: Linden is not quick enough to begin the complicated casting gestures
[Wed Jun 19 21:27:53 2013] : Andrei: Andrei raises an eyebrow
[Wed Jun 19 21:28:03 2013] : Cerndrik: Mardram?
[Wed Jun 19 21:29:25 2013] : Mardram: ooc I'm guessing attacking with searing light would be rude
[Wed Jun 19 21:29:39 2013] : Cerndrik: ooc LOL
[Wed Jun 19 21:29:59 2013] : Mary: ooc Only slightly
[Wed Jun 19 21:30:14 2013] : Mary: ooc But him casting like that is rude as well
[Wed Jun 19 21:30:33 2013] : Cerndrik: ooc he prefaced it with "I mean you no harm"
[Wed Jun 19 21:31:00 2013] : Mardram: Ready an action for him attacking
[Wed Jun 19 21:31:23 2013] : Mardram: Done
[Wed Jun 19 21:31:32 2013] : Cerndrik: He completes the spell, then points at Andrei
[Wed Jun 19 21:31:55 2013] : Cerndrik: "What is it that you carry that Fenton detected?"
[Wed Jun 19 21:32:00 2013] : Cerndrik: He nods at the paladin
[Wed Jun 19 21:32:17 2013] : Andrei: "Me? I'm not in the habit of carrying that much."
[Wed Jun 19 21:32:19 2013] : Cerndrik: Mary?
[Wed Jun 19 21:33:35 2013] : Mary: Mary delays until hostilities really start
[Wed Jun 19 21:33:42 2013] : Mary: "What are you talking about?"
[Wed Jun 19 21:33:42 2013] : Cerndrik: Andrei?
[Wed Jun 19 21:33:56 2013] : Cerndrik: "He is carrying something evil"
[Wed Jun 19 21:34:09 2013] : Andrei: "I don't carry much... um... couple of souvenirs."
[Wed Jun 19 21:34:21 2013] : Andrei: Andrei tries to think what it could be
[Wed Jun 19 21:34:28 2013] : Andrei: Int: [1d20(2) + 2] = 4
[Wed Jun 19 21:34:40 2013] : Andrei: "Could it be this striped rock?"
[Wed Jun 19 21:34:42 2013] : Andrei: done
[Wed Jun 19 21:35:08 2013] : Mardram: ooc lol
[Wed Jun 19 21:35:53 2013] : Mary: Mary looks puzzled
[Wed Jun 19 21:35:58 2013] : Mary: Sense Motive: [1d20(2) + 2] = 4
[Wed Jun 19 21:36:06 2013] : Mary: ooc At Andrei
[Wed Jun 19 21:36:08 2013] : Cerndrik: The paladin walks over and tries to grab Andrei
[Wed Jun 19 21:36:13 2013] : Cerndrik: CMB: BAB + Str: 11
[Wed Jun 19 21:36:17 2013] : Andrei: CMD: 10 + BAB + Str + Dex + Ring: 18
[Wed Jun 19 21:36:20 2013] : Cerndrik: [1d20(8) + 11] = 19
[Wed Jun 19 21:36:25 2013] : Mary: "Keep your hands of our friend"
[Wed Jun 19 21:36:31 2013] : Andrei: "Aaak!"
[Wed Jun 19 21:36:41 2013] : Mardram: ooc fecking paladins!
[Wed Jun 19 21:36:45 2013] : Cerndrik: He grabs Andrei's arm, tossing the rock aside
[Wed Jun 19 21:37:07 2013] : Cerndrik: "That's not it! What are you hiding?"
[Wed Jun 19 21:37:14 2013] : Andrei: "Hey, that's my lucky rock!"
[Wed Jun 19 21:37:34 2013] : Cerndrik: Linden?
[Wed Jun 19 21:37:34 2013] : Andrei: Andrei is being honest and bewildered
[Wed Jun 19 21:37:57 2013] : Cerndrik: Bluff check
[Wed Jun 19 21:38:04 2013] : Cerndrik: for Andrei
[Wed Jun 19 21:38:20 2013] : Linden: I cast protection from evil on Andrei.
[Wed Jun 19 21:38:21 2013] : Andrei: Bluff: [1d20(3) + 23] = 26
[Wed Jun 19 21:38:29 2013] : Linden: Done
[Wed Jun 19 21:38:38 2013] : Mary: ooc +23? Wow!
[Wed Jun 19 21:39:06 2013] : Andrei: ooc we each have our specialities ;-)
[Wed Jun 19 21:39:20 2013] : Cerndrik: Mardram?
[Wed Jun 19 21:39:30 2013] : Mary: ooc LOL
[Wed Jun 19 21:40:09 2013] : Mardram: Mardram steps up to Andreis side
[Wed Jun 19 21:40:12 2013] : Mardram: Sanctuaryl: Level 1 - Mardram wards a creature from attacks for7 rounds. DC 17 Will save to attack
[Wed Jun 19 21:40:25 2013] : Mardram: Done
[Wed Jun 19 21:40:39 2013] : Mardram: ooc a random l on the end of that name
[Wed Jun 19 21:40:43 2013] : Cerndrik: Cerndrik looks at Andrei's face and looks confused
[Wed Jun 19 21:41:15 2013] : Cerndrik: "He looks like he means what he says Fenton"
[Wed Jun 19 21:41:30 2013] : Cerndrik: He concentrates
[Wed Jun 19 21:41:41 2013] : Cerndrik: "But there's definitely something there"
[Wed Jun 19 21:42:01 2013] : Cerndrik: He points to the middle of Andrei's chest
[Wed Jun 19 21:42:11 2013] : Cerndrik: "It's something that you carry"
[Wed Jun 19 21:42:17 2013] : Andrei: Andrei helpfully begins stripping
[Wed Jun 19 21:42:24 2013] : Cerndrik: "Fenton, let him go"
[Wed Jun 19 21:42:34 2013] : Cerndrik: Fenton disengages
[Wed Jun 19 21:42:42 2013] : Cerndrik: Mary?
[Wed Jun 19 21:43:20 2013] : Mary: Mary steps forward, and stands besides Fenton, rapier drawn
[Wed Jun 19 21:43:29 2013] : Mary: "Do not touch him again, please"
[Wed Jun 19 21:43:51 2013] : Mary: "I don't want to anyone to get hurt over nothing"
[Wed Jun 19 21:43:55 2013] : Mary: Done
[Wed Jun 19 21:44:23 2013] : Cerndrik: ... Fair enough
[Wed Jun 19 21:44:50 2013] : Cerndrik: Cerndrik frowns at the drawn weapon
[Wed Jun 19 21:45:03 2013] : Cerndrik: "Now there was no need to draw weapons"
[Wed Jun 19 21:45:11 2013] : Cerndrik: Andrei?
[Wed Jun 19 21:46:02 2013] : Andrei: Andrei takes of his coat, then shirt
[Wed Jun 19 21:46:11 2013] : Mary: Mary arches her eye brows
[Wed Jun 19 21:46:14 2013] : Cerndrik: "Ah!"
[Wed Jun 19 21:46:27 2013] : Cerndrik: He raises his arms and grimaces
[Wed Jun 19 21:46:39 2013] : Cerndrik: "Whence came this Makash symbol?"
[Wed Jun 19 21:46:50 2013] : Andrei: "Off the corpse."
[Wed Jun 19 21:46:52 2013] : Cerndrik: "Are you one of their foul followers?"
[Wed Jun 19 21:47:21 2013] : Cerndrik: Linden?
[Wed Jun 19 21:47:51 2013] : Mary: "There's no need to be so insulting, is there?"
[Wed Jun 19 21:48:13 2013] : Andrei: ooc I think we're still in initiative order
[Wed Jun 19 21:48:16 2013] : Cerndrik: "You imagine slight where none exists"
[Wed Jun 19 21:48:27 2013] : Linden: "Just take it off Andrei."
[Wed Jun 19 21:48:30 2013] : Cerndrik: ooc yes, you stripped
[Wed Jun 19 21:48:38 2013] : Cerndrik: ooc talking is OK
[Wed Jun 19 21:49:14 2013] : Linden: "I ready a spell in case of hostilities."
[Wed Jun 19 21:49:15 2013] : Linden: Done
[Wed Jun 19 21:49:44 2013] : Cerndrik: Mardram?
[Wed Jun 19 21:50:11 2013] : Mardram: Also ready a spell
[Wed Jun 19 21:50:15 2013] : Mardram: Done
[Wed Jun 19 21:51:26 2013] : Cerndrik: Cerndrik moves closer to Andrei
[Wed Jun 19 21:51:51 2013] : Cerndrik: "Will you remove it so that we can destroy it please?"
[Wed Jun 19 21:52:16 2013] : Cerndrik: "I ask politely, as some here seem to tolerate evil"
[Wed Jun 19 21:52:21 2013] : Cerndrik: He looks at Mary
[Wed Jun 19 21:52:46 2013] : Cerndrik: Mary?
[Wed Jun 19 21:53:20 2013] : Mary: "Andrei, take it off please"
[Wed Jun 19 21:53:50 2013] : Mary: Mary prepares to lunge at the paladin the moment he makes the wrong move
[Wed Jun 19 21:53:58 2013] : Mary: Done
[Wed Jun 19 21:54:29 2013] : Cerndrik: ooc the Paladin has been passive since Cerndrik asked him to let go
[Wed Jun 19 21:54:35 2013] : Cerndrik: Andrei?
[Wed Jun 19 21:54:48 2013] : Andrei: "Why? It's the spoils of war. It reminds them that they lost that battle."
[Wed Jun 19 21:54:58 2013] : Andrei: "It cannot do us any harm, right?"
[Wed Jun 19 21:55:03 2013] : Andrei: done
[Wed Jun 19 21:55:13 2013] : Mary: ooc He's the armed guy, I'm the armed girl, I'm concentrating on him, letting the spellcasters take care of Cerndrik ;)
[Wed Jun 19 21:55:36 2013] : Cerndrik: ooc he never drew a weapon
[Wed Jun 19 21:56:08 2013] : Linden: "It's apparently evil so best take it off and I can study the magic."
[Wed Jun 19 21:56:15 2013] : Mary: ooc And I'm not attacking yet
[Wed Jun 19 21:56:18 2013] : Cerndrik: "It is tainted with evil, Fenton sensed it, as did I, once I had cast my spell"
[Wed Jun 19 21:56:34 2013] : Andrei: "If you take away the evil I want it back."
[Wed Jun 19 21:56:37 2013] : Cerndrik: He frowns at Linden
[Wed Jun 19 21:56:43 2013] : Cerndrik: "It is better destroyed"
[Wed Jun 19 21:57:03 2013] : Mary: "What's the harm in giving it back, once the evil has been eradicated?"
[Wed Jun 19 21:57:30 2013] : Cerndrik: "It's a symbol to an inherently evil deity"
[Wed Jun 19 21:58:03 2013] : Cerndrik: "But if you insist, then you may pay to have it cleansed rather than destroyed"
[Wed Jun 19 21:58:06 2013] : Andrei: "Better that people learn to recognise it and oppose the deity, right?"
[Wed Jun 19 21:58:11 2013] : Linden: "You can't go around just destroying magical artifacts without studying them. How are you supposed to learn anything with such a over-reaction?" (Linden sounds a bit incredulous)
[Wed Jun 19 21:58:58 2013] : Mardram: "How about we all just take a deep breath and calm down"
[Wed Jun 19 21:59:07 2013] : Mardram: Diplomacy: [1d20(13) + 8] = 21
[Wed Jun 19 21:59:20 2013] : Cerndrik: "I'm afraid that whatever my answer, you'd consider it wrong"
[Wed Jun 19 21:59:51 2013] : Cerndrik: "I am theologically opposed to the evil contained, and it is my duty to remove it from this world"
[Wed Jun 19 22:00:32 2013] : Mary: "Hmm-mm. I can see that. But if it's cleansed, there's no more evil, is there?"
[Wed Jun 19 22:00:37 2013] : Cerndrik: "If you refuse to hand it over, we will have to consider our options..."
[Wed Jun 19 22:00:53 2013] : Mardram: "Maybe Linden could examine it for a while if we promise to hand it over?"
[Wed Jun 19 22:01:01 2013] : Cerndrik: "The offer of cleansing stands"
[Wed Jun 19 22:01:32 2013] : Cerndrik: "Very well, but we cannot allow it to leave this village"
[Wed Jun 19 22:01:52 2013] : Linden: ooc isn't Waukeen the neutral god of merchants?
[Wed Jun 19 22:01:56 2013] : Mardram: "Linden, Andrei, what do you think?"
[Wed Jun 19 22:02:01 2013] : Cerndrik: "I will allow the study, if the symbol is retained in the temple"
[Wed Jun 19 22:02:09 2013] : Cerndrik: ooc maybe ;-)
[Wed Jun 19 22:02:47 2013] : Cerndrik: ooc he is, but Cerndrik is good aligned and a positive channeler
[Wed Jun 19 22:02:51 2013] : Andrei: "I will not fight over it. Doesn't seem that dangerous to me, though."
[Wed Jun 19 22:03:20 2013] : Cerndrik: "Once it is neutralised, you may take it"
[Wed Jun 19 22:03:37 2013] : Linden: "Very well, I will study in in your temple."
[Wed Jun 19 22:03:58 2013] : Cerndrik: "Good, I'm glad that we were able to come to an agreement on this"
[Wed Jun 19 22:04:13 2013] : Cerndrik: "Theological discussions can become so heated!"
[Wed Jun 19 22:04:19 2013] : Mardram: "That very nearly got out of hand"
[Wed Jun 19 22:04:30 2013] : Mardram: "Andrei, I think you can get dressed again"
[Wed Jun 19 22:04:32 2013] : Cerndrik: "JENSON?"
[Wed Jun 19 22:04:34 2013] : Andrei: "It would be nice not to be grabbed, next time."
[Wed Jun 19 22:04:52 2013] : Mary: "It's over now, thank goodness"
[Wed Jun 19 22:04:56 2013] : Cerndrik: "Wine all round please? We all could do with a stiff drink I feel"
[Wed Jun 19 22:05:52 2013] : Mardram: "I'll drink to that"
[Wed Jun 19 22:06:07 2013] : Cerndrik: Fenton apologises
[Wed Jun 19 22:06:29 2013] : Cerndrik: The tension slowly dissipates
[Wed Jun 19 22:06:46 2013] : Cerndrik: GAME END