Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Jun 12 19:42:16 2013] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Jun 12 19:42:24 2013] : Linden: ooc where am I?
[Wed Jun 12 19:42:34 2013] : Jin: ooc up the hill
[Wed Jun 12 19:42:42 2013] : Jin: HP Status 36 out of 61.
[Wed Jun 12 19:43:28 2013] : DM: Linden, your horse ran off (injured as it was) with the children, skirting along the bottom of the hill
[Wed Jun 12 19:43:28 2013] : Mardram: ooc around what time is it?
[Wed Jun 12 19:43:43 2013] : Andrei: HP Status 19 out of 31.
[Wed Jun 12 19:43:57 2013] : Mary: HP Status 36 out of 48.
[Wed Jun 12 19:44:04 2013] : Linden: I calm my horse and attempt to return.
[Wed Jun 12 19:44:10 2013] : Linden: Ride: [1d20(11) + 4] = 15
[Wed Jun 12 19:44:35 2013] : Mary: ooc Hold on, my horse isn't dead, it's just unconscious
[Wed Jun 12 19:44:38 2013] : Mardram: ooc Andrei should have more than that - I used channel energy which is 4d6
[Wed Jun 12 19:44:38 2013] : Mary: Woodwalker: HP Status -12 out of 15.
[Wed Jun 12 19:44:42 2013] : DM: Linden catches his injured horse after it slows, roughly 400 m away
[Wed Jun 12 19:45:06 2013] : Mary: Mary uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(6) + 1] = 7 HP.
[Wed Jun 12 19:45:07 2013] : Mary: Mary uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(3) + 1] = 4 HP.
[Wed Jun 12 19:45:09 2013] : Mary: Mary uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(6) + 1] = 7 HP.
[Wed Jun 12 19:45:18 2013] : Mary: Mary uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(6) + 1] = 7 HP.
[Wed Jun 12 19:45:32 2013] : Mary: Healing: Woodwalker regains 23 HP. [Wed Jun 12 19:46:37 2013] : Mary: Mary uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(6) + 1] = 7 HP.
[Wed Jun 12 19:46:51 2013] : Mary: Healing: Woodwalker regains 7 HP. [Wed Jun 12 19:47:04 2013] : DM: Linden returns to the others leading his horse as they are healing up
[Wed Jun 12 19:47:27 2013] : Mardram: "Andrei, your wounds dont seem to be healing very well"
[Wed Jun 12 19:47:34 2013] : Linden: "What happened here? You look rough."
[Wed Jun 12 19:47:50 2013] : Mardram: Heal: [1d20(12) + 7] = 19
[Wed Jun 12 19:48:01 2013] : Mardram: ooc trying to figure out why
[Wed Jun 12 19:48:20 2013] : Mardram: Detect Poison: Level 0 - Determines whether a creature, object, or area within 40ft has been poisoned or is poisonous
[Wed Jun 12 19:48:30 2013] : Andrei: "Something... it feels right."
[Wed Jun 12 19:48:40 2013] : Andrei: "I don't know what that means."
[Wed Jun 12 19:49:12 2013] : DM: Mardram shows no signs of being poisoned
[Wed Jun 12 19:49:12 2013] : Mary: "What feels right?"
[Wed Jun 12 19:49:25 2013] : Andrei: "Me. Who I am."
[Wed Jun 12 19:49:31 2013] : Mardram: "For some reason my healing spells are not working as well on you as they are on the rest of us"
[Wed Jun 12 19:49:41 2013] : Jin: ooc can someone heal me? I need to go to the kids for a minute.
[Wed Jun 12 19:49:50 2013] : Jin: ooc if not I have potions. brb
[Wed Jun 12 19:49:54 2013] : Mary: "What is happening here? Is he possessed or something?"
[Wed Jun 12 19:50:00 2013] : Mardram: Cure Light Wounds: Level 1 - Heals [1d8(5) + 5] = 10 HP
[Wed Jun 12 19:50:07 2013] : Mardram: on Jin
[Wed Jun 12 19:50:10 2013] : Andrei: HP Status 19 out of 31.
[Wed Jun 12 19:50:30 2013] : Mary: ooc Also on Jin
[Wed Jun 12 19:50:30 2013] : Mardram: "Let me try again"
[Wed Jun 12 19:50:32 2013] : Mary: Mary uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(5) + 1] = 6 HP.
[Wed Jun 12 19:50:34 2013] : Mardram: Cure Moderate Wounds: Level 2 - Heals [2d8(6,7) + 7] = 20 HP
[Wed Jun 12 19:50:35 2013] : Mary: Mary uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(7) + 1] = 8 HP.
[Wed Jun 12 19:50:50 2013] : Mary: ooc Never mind that wand
[Wed Jun 12 19:50:59 2013] : Mardram: CMW was on Andrei
[Wed Jun 12 19:51:25 2013] : Mary: ooc Wand stands then
[Wed Jun 12 19:51:35 2013] : Andrei: Healing: Regain 10 HP. [Wed Jun 12 19:51:39 2013] : Mary: ooc So jin: +24 hp
[Wed Jun 12 19:51:56 2013] : Andrei: "That feels... like I am less burned. The heat is gone."
[Wed Jun 12 19:52:27 2013] : Mardram: "You see. That spell should've had you skipping round the trees, but you still have a few cuts"
[Wed Jun 12 19:52:46 2013] : Mary: "That wall did a lot of damage"
[Wed Jun 12 19:52:48 2013] : Andrei: "I can still skip if you insist, Mardram."
[Wed Jun 12 19:52:59 2013] : Mardram: "No, no thats alright"
[Wed Jun 12 19:53:22 2013] : Mardram: "Have you always been like this?"
[Wed Jun 12 19:53:48 2013] : DM: Mary, your horse burned to a crisp as it was next to the wall of fire
[Wed Jun 12 19:54:09 2013] : DM: [1d6(2)] = 2
[Wed Jun 12 19:54:14 2013] : DM: The rest of the horses fled with 2 damage
[Wed Jun 12 19:54:20 2013] : Mary: ooc Drat!
[Wed Jun 12 19:54:22 2013] : Andrei: "I never used to heal very easily."
[Wed Jun 12 19:54:30 2013] : DM: take back those CLW uses
[Wed Jun 12 19:54:36 2013] : Andrei: ooc low constitution :-p
[Wed Jun 12 19:54:57 2013] : Mary: ooc I already did, DM :(
[Wed Jun 12 19:55:31 2013] : Jin: ooc 6hp for me?
[Wed Jun 12 19:55:51 2013] : DM: ooc 24 for you
[Wed Jun 12 19:55:54 2013] : Mardram: ooc 24
[Wed Jun 12 19:56:04 2013] : Jin: Healing: Regain 24 HP. [Wed Jun 12 19:56:12 2013] : Jin: "Thank you, I feel better"
[Wed Jun 12 19:56:53 2013] : Mardram (exit): 19:56
[Wed Jun 12 19:56:56 2013] : Mary: "You're welcome"
[Wed Jun 12 19:56:57 2013] : Andrei: "I think we should carry on to town. Mary, will you ride with me for a while?"
[Wed Jun 12 19:57:04 2013] : Mardram (enter): 19:57
[Wed Jun 12 19:57:17 2013] : Mardram: ooc got booted :(
[Wed Jun 12 19:57:41 2013] : DM: ooc no idea why... I can have a look-see
[Wed Jun 12 19:57:55 2013] : Mardram: ooc s'ok
[Wed Jun 12 19:58:28 2013] : Mary: Yes, please
[Wed Jun 12 19:59:16 2013] : Mary: Mary says goodbye to her companion, before she gets her equipment together and joins Andrei
[Wed Jun 12 19:59:31 2013] : Linden: "Do we know why the druid attacked?"
[Wed Jun 12 19:59:44 2013] : Andrei: "The ranger said 'die, elf scum!'"
[Wed Jun 12 20:00:07 2013] : Mary: "Some people just don't like elves"
[Wed Jun 12 20:00:27 2013] : DM: The druid and the ranger were both half-orcs
[Wed Jun 12 20:00:56 2013] : DM: You saw that when the ranger appeared, and can see that it's also the case with the druid
[Wed Jun 12 20:01:22 2013] : Linden: "It didn't seem they were after anyone in particular? No specific elf they were after?"
[Wed Jun 12 20:01:53 2013] : Mardram: "Not that they mentioned"
[Wed Jun 12 20:01:57 2013] : Mary: "Just the ones they could hit, that's all. Perhaps it had to do with them being half-orcs"
[Wed Jun 12 20:02:01 2013] : Andrei: "Not you, as far as we could tell, Linden.
[Wed Jun 12 20:02:07 2013] : Mary: ooc brb
[Wed Jun 12 20:02:29 2013] : Linden: "Oh okay. That's good I suppose."
[Wed Jun 12 20:02:58 2013] : Andrei: "At least for you."
[Wed Jun 12 20:03:23 2013] : Mardram: "Lets get out of this forest before we are attacked again"
[Wed Jun 12 20:03:23 2013] : DM: OK, so you've removed the valuables from the druid... what next?
[Wed Jun 12 20:03:56 2013] : Linden: "We should continue. it's not safe out here."
[Wed Jun 12 20:04:40 2013] : Andrei: Heading along the road to town
[Wed Jun 12 20:04:44 2013] : DM: Survival: [1d20(4) + 12] = 16 (20 Undead, 18 Animals) Track: 19 (23 Undead, 21 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed Jun 12 20:05:09 2013] : Jin: ooc I'm a half elf, would they have noticed/done something particular against me?
[Wed Jun 12 20:05:40 2013] : Mary: ooc They would have tried to kill you as well as me
[Wed Jun 12 20:06:30 2013] : Mary: "Let's take a quick look-see where they came from, see if we can find any clues what they were up to"
[Wed Jun 12 20:06:51 2013] : Mary: "There might be more than meets the eye"
[Wed Jun 12 20:07:05 2013] : Mary: Mary looks for tracks
[Wed Jun 12 20:07:16 2013] : Mary: Survival: [1d20(1) + 12] = 13 (17 Undead, 15 Animals) Track: 16 (20 Undead, 18 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed Jun 12 20:07:26 2013] : Linden: "They will likely have had a camp nearby. It may be useful to search for it."
[Wed Jun 12 20:07:37 2013] : Mary: "Hmm"
[Wed Jun 12 20:07:43 2013] : Mary: Mary looks again
[Wed Jun 12 20:07:46 2013] : Mary: Survival: [1d20(16) + 12] = 28 (32 Undead, 30 Animals) Track: 31 (35 Undead, 33 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed Jun 12 20:07:59 2013] : Mary: ooc Much better
[Wed Jun 12 20:08:13 2013] : DM: Now that the fight is over, after a thorough search, Mary finds it easy to spot the tracks that the ranger left
[Wed Jun 12 20:08:44 2013] : DM: They lead a short way to a bivouwac amongst the trees
[Wed Jun 12 20:08:53 2013] : DM: It's well hidden
[Wed Jun 12 20:09:24 2013] : DM: There's cleary been a hasty collection of some items, and the tracks disappear afterwards
[Wed Jun 12 20:10:18 2013] : Andrei: "So he went back here after we scared him off."
[Wed Jun 12 20:10:40 2013] : Mary: "They didn't want to be followed going here, but didn't mind when they went to attack us: they planned to kill us all, I guess"
[Wed Jun 12 20:10:52 2013] : Linden: "Anything useful left?"
[Wed Jun 12 20:11:03 2013] : Mary: Mary searches the camp
[Wed Jun 12 20:11:13 2013] : Mary: Perception - Take 20: [20 + 13] = 33 (37 Undead, 35 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed Jun 12 20:11:14 2013] : DM: ooc other way around Mary
[Wed Jun 12 20:11:28 2013] : DM: they came here in a rush, but left without leaving tracks
[Wed Jun 12 20:12:06 2013] : Mary: ooc I read that wrong then, sorry all :)
[Wed Jun 12 20:12:27 2013] : Mary: "Did they bury something here?"
[Wed Jun 12 20:12:42 2013] : DM: It certainly appears so
[Wed Jun 12 20:12:46 2013] : Mary: Mary points to a spot in the centre of the bivouac
[Wed Jun 12 20:13:39 2013] : Mardram: "Found something, Mary?"
[Wed Jun 12 20:13:51 2013] : Mary: "Look here"
[Wed Jun 12 20:14:11 2013] : Mary: Mary starts digging, looking disgusted as she sullies her hands
[Wed Jun 12 20:14:32 2013] : DM: ooc a ranger who doesn't like the outdoors??
[Wed Jun 12 20:14:57 2013] : DM: A couple of feet down the spade hits something wooden
[Wed Jun 12 20:15:30 2013] : Mary: ooc A ranger who doesn't like being dirty :P
[Wed Jun 12 20:16:04 2013] : DM: Is Mary digging with her hands?
[Wed Jun 12 20:16:59 2013] : Mary: ooc Unless I found a spade, yes, since I don't possess one
[Wed Jun 12 20:17:39 2013] : DM: Mary struggles to dig with her hands, and after 20 minutes or so extricates a box
[Wed Jun 12 20:17:53 2013] : DM: There's a padlock
[Wed Jun 12 20:17:58 2013] : DM: on the box
[Wed Jun 12 20:18:42 2013] : Mardram: "Can anyone open this?"
[Wed Jun 12 20:18:55 2013] : Mary: "I can try"
[Wed Jun 12 20:19:22 2013] : Andrei: "Or I could. Let me check it for traps, though."
[Wed Jun 12 20:19:26 2013] : Andrei: Perception: [1d20(12) + 12] = 24
[Wed Jun 12 20:19:38 2013] : Mary: Mary gets some tools out of her backpack and examines the chest for traps
[Wed Jun 12 20:19:51 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(17) + 13] = 30 (34 Undead, 32 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed Jun 12 20:20:18 2013] : Mary: ooc box rather than chest
[Wed Jun 12 20:21:09 2013] : DM: No-one can see any traps on the box or lock
[Wed Jun 12 20:21:24 2013] : Mary: Mary tries to open the lock
[Wed Jun 12 20:21:30 2013] : Andrei: "Let's try it then."
[Wed Jun 12 20:21:31 2013] : Mary: Disable Device: [1d20(15) + 7] = 22
[Wed Jun 12 20:22:52 2013] : DM: Mary successfully opens the lock
[Wed Jun 12 20:23:41 2013] : Mary: "So, what do we have here?"
[Wed Jun 12 20:23:49 2013] : Mary: Mary opens the box
[Wed Jun 12 20:25:29 2013] : DM: Inside the box are quite a number of coins
[Wed Jun 12 20:25:40 2013] : DM: They glitter with a lovely sheen
[Wed Jun 12 20:26:24 2013] : Mary: Appraise: [1d20(18) + 1] = 19
[Wed Jun 12 20:26:29 2013] : DM: A beancounter would rapidly count it up to 5000 GP (it's actually a mix of GP and PP)
[Wed Jun 12 20:26:36 2013] : Linden: Appraise: [1d20(7) + 15] = 22
[Wed Jun 12 20:26:38 2013] : Mary: "These are very shiny"
[Wed Jun 12 20:26:56 2013] : Linden: "That's a lot of coins."
[Wed Jun 12 20:26:57 2013] : Mary: "And worth a lot as well"
[Wed Jun 12 20:26:59 2013] : DM: ooc if only to make it fit into a smallish casket
[Wed Jun 12 20:26:59 2013] : Andrei: "Worth keeping, then. Perhaps they were stolen."
[Wed Jun 12 20:27:42 2013] : Mardram: "Wow"
[Wed Jun 12 20:27:46 2013] : Mary: Mary checks the rest of the box
[Wed Jun 12 20:27:56 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(12) + 13] = 25 (29 Undead, 27 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed Jun 12 20:28:27 2013] : Linden: "Those runes in the box look familar. Let me see if I can remember where I have seen them before."
[Wed Jun 12 20:28:33 2013] : Linden: Knowledge: Arcana: [1d20(6) + 16] = 22
[Wed Jun 12 20:28:51 2013] : DM: They are in the same ancient infernal as the crypt
[Wed Jun 12 20:29:43 2013] : Mardram: "Interesting"
[Wed Jun 12 20:29:55 2013] : Linden: "Seems these where Makash worshippers. 'All praises Makash' it says over and over."
[Wed Jun 12 20:30:10 2013] : Andrei: Andrei mutters something under his breath
[Wed Jun 12 20:30:19 2013] : Mardram: Perception: [1d20(5) + 5] = 10
[Wed Jun 12 20:30:24 2013] : Linden: Perception: [1d20(8) + 5] = 13
[Wed Jun 12 20:30:35 2013] : Andrei: ooc :-p
[Wed Jun 12 20:30:59 2013] : DM: You don't make out his mumbling
[Wed Jun 12 20:31:01 2013] : Mary: "It would seem we made ourselves some enemies"
[Wed Jun 12 20:31:10 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(1) + 13] = 14 (18 Undead, 16 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed Jun 12 20:31:40 2013] : Andrei: Or maybe some enemies found us.
[Wed Jun 12 20:31:52 2013] : Mardram: "Not necessarily Mary. Belias told us they followers were spreading out around here"
[Wed Jun 12 20:32:04 2013] : Mardram: "Perhaps we were just in the wrong place at the wrong time"
[Wed Jun 12 20:32:50 2013] : DM: There's nothing else that you can see here. Clearly the box was not something to be taken away in a hurry, but other things that were are all gone
[Wed Jun 12 20:33:19 2013] : Mardram: "Remember that we practically fell into that location. I doubt anyone would think to set up an ambush there"
[Wed Jun 12 20:33:49 2013] : Mary: "Somebody plundered this place and then sneaked off"
[Wed Jun 12 20:33:59 2013] : Jin: "I don't like just staying here, especially not since we've found this box"
[Wed Jun 12 20:34:05 2013] : Mary: ooc Does it seem like this was a camp for more than 2 persons?
[Wed Jun 12 20:34:07 2013] : Jin: "Anyone could come at any time"
[Wed Jun 12 20:34:13 2013] : Mardram: "Agreed. Lets go"
[Wed Jun 12 20:34:13 2013] : Andrei: "Probably afraid of us following him."
[Wed Jun 12 20:34:17 2013] : Linden: "Yes, we should leave and quickly."
[Wed Jun 12 20:34:51 2013] : DM: Mary, no
[Wed Jun 12 20:35:29 2013] : DM: You exit the woods, and skirt the bottom of the landslide, eventually making it back to the road
[Wed Jun 12 20:35:35 2013] : Mary: "I wonder who took everything useful away. It doesn't look like there were more than 2 persons camping here"
[Wed Jun 12 20:35:55 2013] : Andrei: "The ranger did escape vanish from the woods."
[Wed Jun 12 20:36:20 2013] : Mary: "Rangers are sneaky that way"
[Wed Jun 12 20:36:26 2013] : Mary: Mary grins
[Wed Jun 12 20:36:56 2013] : Mardram: "He may want this lockbox back then. We should be careful"
[Wed Jun 12 20:36:59 2013] : DM: It's fairly slow going with Linden's injured horse
[Wed Jun 12 20:37:26 2013] : Linden: I'm leading the horse with the children riding on it.
[Wed Jun 12 20:37:31 2013] : Mardram: ooc the horse wasn't healable, was it?
[Wed Jun 12 20:37:36 2013] : DM: After an hour...
[Wed Jun 12 20:37:44 2013] : DM: Perception checks
[Wed Jun 12 20:37:48 2013] : Mardram: Perception: [1d20(9) + 5] = 14
[Wed Jun 12 20:38:09 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(6) + 13] = 19 (23 Undead, 21 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed Jun 12 20:38:09 2013] : DM: ooc stat damage
[Wed Jun 12 20:38:17 2013] : DM: Dex IIRC
[Wed Jun 12 20:38:17 2013] : Mardram: ooc ah yes
[Wed Jun 12 20:38:33 2013] : Andrei: Perception: [1d20(15) + 12] = 27
[Wed Jun 12 20:38:36 2013] : Linden: Perception: [1d20(10) + 5] = 15
[Wed Jun 12 20:38:50 2013] : Jin: Perception: [1d20(5) + 7] = 12
[Wed Jun 12 20:39:25 2013] : Andrei: "Travellers coming. Cart on its way."
[Wed Jun 12 20:39:32 2013] : Andrei: "Not close yet."
[Wed Jun 12 20:39:41 2013] : DM: Continuing?
[Wed Jun 12 20:39:56 2013] : Mary: "Another 15 minutes or so, before we meet up with it"
[Wed Jun 12 20:39:58 2013] : Linden: "A cart doesn't seem threatening. Probably just a farmer."
[Wed Jun 12 20:40:27 2013] : Andrei: "Better be careful, though. Mary, you ride."
[Wed Jun 12 20:40:34 2013] : Mary: "I could go and take a look"
[Wed Jun 12 20:40:52 2013] : Andrei: "Or that. I'll ride. Just don't... get hurt, right?"
[Wed Jun 12 20:40:58 2013] : Mardram: "Yes, scout ahead"
[Wed Jun 12 20:41:21 2013] : Mary: Mary gets down, leaves the trail and scouts ahead
[Wed Jun 12 20:41:23 2013] : Mary: Stealth: [1d20(19) + 14] = 33 (+2 when in a forest)
[Wed Jun 12 20:41:54 2013] : Mardram: As Mary scouts ahead, Mardram re-establishes his Life Links with the rest of the party
[Wed Jun 12 20:42:18 2013] : Andrei: Andrei rides confidently, as if nothing bad has happened to the party recently
[Wed Jun 12 20:42:57 2013] : Mardram: (swift) Mardram desperately swallows a potion of CLW and gains [1d8(4) + 1] = 5HP.
[Wed Jun 12 20:43:08 2013] : Mardram: ooc nuts, meant to be a wand
[Wed Jun 12 20:43:10 2013] : Mardram: Mardram waves the wand and restores [1d8(2) + 1] = 3HP.
[Wed Jun 12 20:43:14 2013] : Mardram: Mardram waves the wand and restores [1d8(5) + 1] = 6HP.
[Wed Jun 12 20:43:24 2013] : Mardram: Healing: Regain 9 HP. [Wed Jun 12 20:43:43 2013] : Mardram: Mardram waves the wand and restores [1d8(7) + 1] = 8HP.
[Wed Jun 12 20:43:53 2013] : Mardram: Healing: Regain 8 HP. [Wed Jun 12 20:44:53 2013] : Andrei: Healing: Regain 2 HP. [Wed Jun 12 20:44:54 2013] : Mardram: Damage: Mardram takes 4 damage. [Wed Jun 12 20:45:45 2013] : Mardram: Damage: Mardram takes 1 damage. [Wed Jun 12 20:45:58 2013] : Mardram: Jin gains 1 hp from Mardram
[Wed Jun 12 20:46:41 2013] : Mary: Mary returns
[Wed Jun 12 20:48:05 2013] : Mary: "Looks like a merchant: 2 horses, one driver, one guard"
[Wed Jun 12 20:48:42 2013] : Mary: HP Status 36 out of 48.
[Wed Jun 12 20:48:47 2013] : Jin: ooc guys, I'm not keeping up and I'm going to bed.
[Wed Jun 12 20:48:53 2013] : Linden: "Let's just carry on then."
[Wed Jun 12 20:48:54 2013] : Jin: ooc I'll stay logged to get the log.
[Wed Jun 12 20:48:58 2013] : Jin: ooc good night!
[Wed Jun 12 20:49:02 2013] : Linden: ooc night
[Wed Jun 12 20:49:03 2013] : Andrei: ooc OK, Del - sleep well!
[Wed Jun 12 20:49:04 2013] : Mary: ooc Goodnight and sweet dreams, Delphine. See you soon
[Wed Jun 12 20:49:10 2013] : DM: GAME PAUSE
[Wed Jun 12 20:49:16 2013] : DM: I want some wine
[Wed Jun 12 20:49:19 2013] : Mary: "3 horses altogether"
[Wed Jun 12 20:50:01 2013] : Mardram: ooc hmm, beer
[Wed Jun 12 20:51:51 2013] : Mardram: ooc back
[Wed Jun 12 20:52:35 2013] : Mary: Beer and wine? At 8 in the morning? ;)
[Wed Jun 12 20:52:37 2013] : DM: GAME RESUME
[Wed Jun 12 20:53:15 2013] : Mardram: ooc I keep forgetting you're upside down
[Wed Jun 12 20:54:01 2013] : Mary: ooc LOL
[Wed Jun 12 20:55:25 2013] : Mary: "They don't seem like a big threat to us, the guard is only wearing a sword"
[Wed Jun 12 20:55:43 2013] : DM: You and the cart coverge
[Wed Jun 12 20:55:48 2013] : DM: converge
[Wed Jun 12 20:55:49 2013] : Mardram: ooc "Surely its not the weather for that outfit"
[Wed Jun 12 20:56:01 2013] : Mary: ooc KMAO
[Wed Jun 12 20:56:17 2013] : Andrei: Andrei grins at the cart and its occupants "Greetings!"
[Wed Jun 12 20:56:19 2013] : DM: As you approach within 500 metres, the guard spurs his horse and intercepts
[Wed Jun 12 20:56:38 2013] : Mardram: "Hmm, a touchy sort"
[Wed Jun 12 20:56:46 2013] : Guard: "Ho there strangers"
[Wed Jun 12 20:57:02 2013] : Mary: Mary is walking, bow in hand and pointing downwards, no arrow nocked
[Wed Jun 12 20:57:14 2013] : Mary: "Just being careful, I guess"
[Wed Jun 12 20:57:18 2013] : Mardram: "Good afternoon"
[Wed Jun 12 20:57:19 2013] : Linden: "You won't get that cart up the road ahead. Landslip has blocked the road."
[Wed Jun 12 20:57:23 2013] : Mary: "Greetings"
[Wed Jun 12 20:57:41 2013] : Guard: "That's not my concern..."
[Wed Jun 12 20:57:46 2013] : Guard: "You lot are"
[Wed Jun 12 20:57:54 2013] : Guard: "But you look OK"
[Wed Jun 12 20:57:59 2013] : Andrei: "Is there a problem?"
[Wed Jun 12 20:58:04 2013] : Mardram: "Nice of you to say so"
[Wed Jun 12 20:58:07 2013] : Guard: "No"
[Wed Jun 12 20:58:33 2013] : Andrei: "That's good news, then."
[Wed Jun 12 20:58:38 2013] : Guard: He rides back, and shortly the cart meets with you as well
[Wed Jun 12 20:58:54 2013] : Mardram: "We should warn him about the half-orc"
[Wed Jun 12 20:59:04 2013] : Merchant: The guard and the cart stop close by
[Wed Jun 12 20:59:35 2013] : Merchant: The guard leans into the back of the covered wagon and a tall fat man descends on foot
[Wed Jun 12 20:59:52 2013] : Merchant: He walks over to you all
[Wed Jun 12 21:00:20 2013] : Merchant: "Greetings friends, what news from the West? Gracus tells me you have bad news"
[Wed Jun 12 21:00:44 2013] : Andrei: "Some bad news indeed. A landslip has blocked the road up into the hills."
[Wed Jun 12 21:00:50 2013] : Mary: Mary doesn't speak, but pays attention to what is happening
[Wed Jun 12 21:00:53 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(7) + 13] = 20 (24 Undead, 22 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed Jun 12 21:00:56 2013] : Merchant: "Oh?"
[Wed Jun 12 21:01:05 2013] : Mary: Sense Motive: [1d20(8) + 2] = 10
[Wed Jun 12 21:01:17 2013] : Merchant: "The road is totally blocked?"
[Wed Jun 12 21:01:29 2013] : Mardram: "We barely made it down in one piece"
[Wed Jun 12 21:01:37 2013] : Andrei: "Very close to it. We had to climb down the slope, and injuries were sustained."
[Wed Jun 12 21:01:55 2013] : Mardram: "Not to mention what we encountered at the bottom"
[Wed Jun 12 21:02:21 2013] : Merchant: "Oh dear, and here I am with supplies for the duchy's waystations, all likely to spoil"
[Wed Jun 12 21:02:46 2013] : Merchant: "What did you encounter there? Do tell"
[Wed Jun 12 21:03:15 2013] : Mardram: "A couple of half-orcs attacked us. We killed one, but the other escaped"
[Wed Jun 12 21:03:36 2013] : Mardram: "He may still be around"
[Wed Jun 12 21:03:50 2013] : Merchant: "Half-orcs? Not seen their like in the Duchy lately"
[Wed Jun 12 21:04:11 2013] : Merchant: "Orcs a few years ago, but not the half-breeds"
[Wed Jun 12 21:04:15 2013] : Andrei: "They didn't talk much."
[Wed Jun 12 21:04:28 2013] : Merchant: "Do they ever?"
[Wed Jun 12 21:04:33 2013] : Mardram: "They were more the scream-and-attack type"
[Wed Jun 12 21:04:48 2013] : Merchant: "A grunt here, an snuffle there. Poor customers, so I avoid"
[Wed Jun 12 21:05:24 2013] : Merchant: ooc Ah, the 'DM didn't really think of dialog for them type'?
[Wed Jun 12 21:05:25 2013] : Andrei: "Then what do you sell?"
[Wed Jun 12 21:05:27 2013] : Mardram: "Where are our manners? We haven't introduced ourselves"
[Wed Jun 12 21:05:33 2013] : Mardram: ooc yes, them
[Wed Jun 12 21:05:49 2013] : Mardram: "I am Mardram"
[Wed Jun 12 21:06:10 2013] : Andrei: "And I am Andrei Galityin."
[Wed Jun 12 21:06:31 2013] : Linden: Linden does not introduce himself.
[Wed Jun 12 21:06:55 2013] : Mary: "Mary Fledgling"
[Wed Jun 12 21:07:09 2013] : Mary: Mary nods
[Wed Jun 12 21:07:12 2013] : Merchant: He eyes Linden astutely
[Wed Jun 12 21:08:01 2013] : Merchant: "And I am Strong Sardam"
[Wed Jun 12 21:08:02 2013] : Andrei: "Our silent friend is an inventor of catastrophically dangerous devices. Lock up your tables."
[Wed Jun 12 21:08:16 2013] : Merchant: "Formerly the best wrestler in Nestris"
[Wed Jun 12 21:08:28 2013] : Merchant: "Lately turned merchant"
[Wed Jun 12 21:09:08 2013] : Andrei: "Any reason for the change of career?"
[Wed Jun 12 21:09:21 2013] : Strong Sardam: "I got old and fat... Ha!"
[Wed Jun 12 21:09:43 2013] : Mardram: Mardram chuckles wryly
[Wed Jun 12 21:09:55 2013] : Strong Sardam: "And a young 'un put me on my arse enough times that it stopped paying"
[Wed Jun 12 21:10:00 2013] : Andrei: "Better than dying young."
[Wed Jun 12 21:10:40 2013] : Strong Sardam: "Indeed, a merchant life has its benefits"
[Wed Jun 12 21:11:10 2013] : Strong Sardam: "I get to see all the places I journeyed with when young and touring, but I get a nicer bed and better whores"
[Wed Jun 12 21:11:16 2013] : Andrei: "So do you have any goods for sale?"
[Wed Jun 12 21:11:26 2013] : Strong Sardam: "Yes, yes indeed..."
[Wed Jun 12 21:11:52 2013] : Strong Sardam: "I have smoked pork of many types..."
[Wed Jun 12 21:12:08 2013] : Strong Sardam: "Some salt beef"
[Wed Jun 12 21:12:28 2013] : Strong Sardam: "Pickles galore"
[Wed Jun 12 21:12:51 2013] : Strong Sardam: His eyes twinkle as he talks
[Wed Jun 12 21:13:00 2013] : Mardram: Mardram buys some non-perishable supplies
[Wed Jun 12 21:13:04 2013] : Andrei: "Hah, nothing... more unique?"
[Wed Jun 12 21:13:48 2013] : Mardram: "Got anything... sweet?"
[Wed Jun 12 21:13:48 2013] : Strong Sardam: "I am a humble wrestler turned comestible vendor"
[Wed Jun 12 21:14:15 2013] : Mary: "Are you really afraid your pickles might perish before you reach your destination?"
[Wed Jun 12 21:14:16 2013] : Mardram: ooc was looking to buy a treat for the children
[Wed Jun 12 21:14:50 2013] : Strong Sardam: ooc Mary, damn - caught me out. LOL ;-)
[Wed Jun 12 21:14:59 2013] : Mary: Sense Motive: [1d20(2) + 2] = 4
[Wed Jun 12 21:15:05 2013] : Andrei: "Comestibles cover the mundane and the more interesting, of course, and a wrestler as good as you is rarely humble."
[Wed Jun 12 21:15:09 2013] : Mary: ooc That's a lousy roll
[Wed Jun 12 21:15:21 2013] : Andrei: "We can pay good prices for good quality, of cours."
[Wed Jun 12 21:15:24 2013] : Andrei: Diplomacy: [1d20(16) + 19] = 35
[Wed Jun 12 21:15:47 2013] : Strong Sardam: "Well, I never expected to find such fine folk on the road"
[Wed Jun 12 21:16:20 2013] : Strong Sardam: He looks around, but there's no-one else visible
[Wed Jun 12 21:16:42 2013] : Strong Sardam: he takes out a small key, and inserts it into a hidden hole in the side of the wagon...
[Wed Jun 12 21:17:03 2013] : Andrei: Andrei politely does not watch in too much detail
[Wed Jun 12 21:17:25 2013] : Strong Sardam: There's the sound of a mechanism, the side slides down on a clever hinge, revealing a more exotic store
[Wed Jun 12 21:17:53 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(11) + 13] = 24 (28 Undead, 26 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed Jun 12 21:18:00 2013] : Andrei: ooc Secret Merchant: Unlocked!
[Wed Jun 12 21:18:02 2013] : Strong Sardam: "I buy and sell magical items, as a sideline I'm sure"
[Wed Jun 12 21:18:07 2013] : Mary: Mary looks on
[Wed Jun 12 21:18:33 2013] : Strong Sardam: His eyes twinkle again, clearly his sideline pays many times more than his cover profession
[Wed Jun 12 21:18:54 2013] : Strong Sardam: ooc LOL at Henry
[Wed Jun 12 21:19:02 2013] : Linden: Linden moves for a closer look.
[Wed Jun 12 21:19:09 2013] : Andrei: "Then tell us what's for sale, and we'll see what we can agree on."
[Wed Jun 12 21:19:20 2013] : Andrei: ooc what loot do we have to sell? The shield from the priest?
[Wed Jun 12 21:19:50 2013] : Strong Sardam: Well, show me what such fine adventurers want to trade first, and show me your coin
[Wed Jun 12 21:19:54 2013] : Strong Sardam: "Well, show me what such fine adventurers want to trade first, and show me your coin"
[Wed Jun 12 21:20:09 2013] : Mary: ooc And we have 5,000 gp in gold and platinum
[Wed Jun 12 21:20:14 2013] : Strong Sardam: "Then we'll see what I can come up with"
[Wed Jun 12 21:20:23 2013] : Andrei: Andrei pulls out a few coins to indicate wealth.
[Wed Jun 12 21:20:30 2013] : Mardram: ooc pulls up the party loot page
[Wed Jun 12 21:21:13 2013] : Mary: ooc Not selling potions or wands
[Wed Jun 12 21:21:20 2013] : Mardram: ooc http://wiki.davidvrabel.org.uk/wiki/Back_to_Barcanton/Party_Loot
[Wed Jun 12 21:23:11 2013] : Strong Sardam: "Now as it happens, you've saved me a short trip West to turn around, and I'm not sure my wares are going to be wanted where I've only just come from..."
[Wed Jun 12 21:24:06 2013] : Strong Sardam: "I might be able to work you a discount if you talk sweetly to me"
[Wed Jun 12 21:24:28 2013] : Strong Sardam: He looks at Mary and Jin when he says the last part and winks at them in turn
[Wed Jun 12 21:24:51 2013] : Andrei: "Talking sweetly is something I can do. I'd rather pay in favours thanempty words, though, and I can't make promises on behalf of the ladies."
[Wed Jun 12 21:25:00 2013] : Strong Sardam: ooc He's got +2 items, and misc stuff up to 10000 GP in value
[Wed Jun 12 21:25:39 2013] : Strong Sardam: "Well now, look for me with your choicest finds and we'll consider it a friendship..."
[Wed Jun 12 21:26:08 2013] : Andrei: "That we can do. You'll be along this road?"
[Wed Jun 12 21:26:27 2013] : Strong Sardam: "I have a hankering for Mithral... I know someone looking for as muh of it as he can get and paying well for it"
[Wed Jun 12 21:26:27 2013] : Mardram: ooc can we sell all the unwanted loot and split the proceeds?
[Wed Jun 12 21:26:53 2013] : Strong Sardam: ooc yes - mithral items at full value
[Wed Jun 12 21:26:56 2013] : Mary: "Really? Who would that be?"
[Wed Jun 12 21:27:24 2013] : Mary: Mary pulls her cloak more tightly over her chainshirt
[Wed Jun 12 21:27:51 2013] : Strong Sardam: "His name is... peeking eyes poked out and listening ears lopped off..."
[Wed Jun 12 21:27:59 2013] : Strong Sardam: "If you catch my meaning"
[Wed Jun 12 21:28:23 2013] : Mardram: "We have a Mithral shied that we could part with"
[Wed Jun 12 21:28:28 2013] : Strong Sardam: "And as for tongues that wag... well"
[Wed Jun 12 21:28:30 2013] : Mardram: *shield
[Wed Jun 12 21:28:45 2013] : Strong Sardam: "Show it to me, let the dog see the rabbit"
[Wed Jun 12 21:28:48 2013] : Mary: "Hmm"
[Wed Jun 12 21:29:14 2013] : Linden: Linden inspects the weapons for sale.
[Wed Jun 12 21:29:19 2013] : Andrei: "An interesting substance for him to collect, I'm sure."
[Wed Jun 12 21:29:48 2013] : Mardram: Mardram hands the sheild to Sardam
[Wed Jun 12 21:29:55 2013] : Linden: (to himself) "Common enough quality I suppose, but nothing exceptional. No innovation here."
[Wed Jun 12 21:29:57 2013] : Strong Sardam: "Indeed, but it doesn't pay to enquire with the wealthy, as I'm sure you'd agree"
[Wed Jun 12 21:30:29 2013] : Mardram: ooc is there anything on the loot page that people are interested in?
[Wed Jun 12 21:30:29 2013] : Strong Sardam: "Well sir, I am a humble merchant... but always looking for innovation..."
[Wed Jun 12 21:30:58 2013] : Strong Sardam: "I pay well for blueprints to contraptions, be they siege engines or the smallest acid trap"
[Wed Jun 12 21:31:12 2013] : Strong Sardam: "Customer for all do I know"!
[Wed Jun 12 21:31:14 2013] : Andrei: ooc I already have a useful cloak :-)
[Wed Jun 12 21:31:40 2013] : Linden: "Who do you use for manufacture?"
[Wed Jun 12 21:32:31 2013] : Mardram: ooc I already have a +1 breastplate, cloak and ring
[Wed Jun 12 21:32:56 2013] : Strong Sardam: "That would be telling good master elf"
[Wed Jun 12 21:33:21 2013] : Strong Sardam: "A merchant keeps all secret until it be of benefit to tell"
[Wed Jun 12 21:33:33 2013] : Strong Sardam: "Information can also be traded of course"
[Wed Jun 12 21:33:47 2013] : Andrei: "Then ask us a question, and we'll see what we can answer."
[Wed Jun 12 21:34:17 2013] : Strong Sardam: "Aha, a quick one this is!"
[Wed Jun 12 21:34:18 2013] : Mary: Mary looks for anything Dex enhancing
[Wed Jun 12 21:34:51 2013] : Mardram: Mardram offers: MW Breastplate, Mithral shield, MW Morningstar, 4 gems, +1 Scimitar, +1 dragonhide breastplate, +1cloak, +1 Ring of prot
[Wed Jun 12 21:34:55 2013] : Mardram: "How much for the lot?"
[Wed Jun 12 21:35:03 2013] : Strong Sardam: "Have the disappearances stopped along the road?"
[Wed Jun 12 21:35:17 2013] : Mardram: "Well, thats an intersting story"
[Wed Jun 12 21:35:39 2013] : Andrei: "I think the answer is they have since we passed by"
[Wed Jun 12 21:35:40 2013] : Strong Sardam: ooc no idea!
[Wed Jun 12 21:36:13 2013] : Mardram: ooc me neither. I'll try to calc it
[Wed Jun 12 21:38:41 2013] : Linden: "Any spell books in your supples?"
[Wed Jun 12 21:38:45 2013] : Andrei: "I think that answer might be worth one from you, yes?"
[Wed Jun 12 21:39:11 2013] : Strong Sardam: "Ho, now you're asking master elf..."
[Wed Jun 12 21:39:20 2013] : Strong Sardam: "I'm afraid not."
[Wed Jun 12 21:39:30 2013] : Strong Sardam: "Try Zachary's in town"
[Wed Jun 12 21:39:58 2013] : Strong Sardam: "Ho, young halfling..."
[Wed Jun 12 21:40:19 2013] : Strong Sardam: "And the mystery of the disappearances... not you lot presumably?"
[Wed Jun 12 21:40:22 2013] : Linden: "Thank you. I am considering you offer to purchase blueprints, perhaps if we meet again I might have something of interest for you."
[Wed Jun 12 21:40:39 2013] : Andrei: "We had an effect."
[Wed Jun 12 21:40:54 2013] : Mardram: "Hopefully a stopping effect"
[Wed Jun 12 21:41:24 2013] : Mary: "We did let one person disappear"
[Wed Jun 12 21:42:05 2013] : Mary: "And possibly two"
[Wed Jun 12 21:43:50 2013] : Mardram: "We also rescued some though"
[Wed Jun 12 21:43:53 2013] : Strong Sardam: So, for the stunning conversation, and the whole story about the missing travellers, you have me intrigued now!..."
[Wed Jun 12 21:44:06 2013] : Mardram: Mardram looks over at the children
[Wed Jun 12 21:44:08 2013] : Andrei: Andrei narrates the tale
[Wed Jun 12 21:44:58 2013] : Strong Sardam: "And on condition that you only sell mithral items to me... I'll know you know... I'll offer a 20% disount on your purchases..."
[Wed Jun 12 21:45:15 2013] : Andrei: "Those we sell, we'll look for you."
[Wed Jun 12 21:45:27 2013] : Mardram: "A very kind offer. Your client must pay well"
[Wed Jun 12 21:45:45 2013] : Strong Sardam: "He wants a lot of it"
[Wed Jun 12 21:46:42 2013] : Strong Sardam: Strong Sardam doesn't take much note of the children
[Wed Jun 12 21:47:16 2013] : Andrei: "Not many people do."
[Wed Jun 12 21:47:17 2013] : Strong Sardam: Any purchases?
[Wed Jun 12 21:47:53 2013] : Linden: ooc not from me.
[Wed Jun 12 21:48:10 2013] : Andrei: ooc I'd like a +1 dagger
[Wed Jun 12 21:48:23 2013] : Andrei: ooc exciting, eh?
[Wed Jun 12 21:48:31 2013] : Mardram: ooc a dagger in the boot is always useful!
[Wed Jun 12 21:48:45 2013] : Strong Sardam: ooc LOL 1350 ish - 20%
[Wed Jun 12 21:48:50 2013] : Andrei: ooc it's the first step on the magic-weapon-property-ladder
[Wed Jun 12 21:49:11 2013] : Andrei: ooc 2301 - 20%
[Wed Jun 12 21:49:22 2013] : Andrei: or 2305
[Wed Jun 12 21:49:38 2013] : Strong Sardam: ooc d'oh! no idea where I pulled that figure from
[Wed Jun 12 21:51:25 2013] : Andrei: ooc I'm looking for special abilities next - this gives me +1 damage per hit. YAAAAY.
[Wed Jun 12 21:51:26 2013] : Mary: ooc 2304 according to Hero Lab
[Wed Jun 12 21:52:09 2013] : Mardram: ooc If we sell a load of the loot and split the proceeds we get 1171 each. Everyone ok with that?
[Wed Jun 12 21:52:16 2013] : Andrei: ooc yep
[Wed Jun 12 21:52:27 2013] : Mary: So 1843.2, after discount
[Wed Jun 12 21:52:28 2013] : Linden: ooc ok
[Wed Jun 12 21:52:35 2013] : Mary: ooc Great
[Wed Jun 12 21:52:52 2013] : Mary: ooc I still got the keep the wand, right? ;)
[Wed Jun 12 21:52:57 2013] : Mardram: ooc yes
[Wed Jun 12 21:53:47 2013] : Mardram: ooc ok, if we also sell the gems we get 1491 each
[Wed Jun 12 21:54:35 2013] : Strong Sardam: plus 1000 each from the coin hoard
[Wed Jun 12 21:54:55 2013] : Mardram: ooc every time I try to type 'Strong Sardram, I type "String..." grrr
[Wed Jun 12 21:55:44 2013] : Strong Sardam: "Now now..."
[Wed Jun 12 21:56:06 2013] : Strong Sardam: "I give you all this gold and you don't buy my wares? I'm insulted!"
[Wed Jun 12 21:56:10 2013] : Mary: ooc I'm rich, I'm rich, I'm rich!
[Wed Jun 12 21:56:51 2013] : Andrei: "But you'll turn a profit on the deal, if I'm any judge, and profit will soothe a mild insult like this, I hope."
[Wed Jun 12 21:57:02 2013] : Mardram: "Have to be careful about purchases. I'd like to think about what to buy"
[Wed Jun 12 21:57:07 2013] : Strong Sardam: "One last offer... Trade-in's at cost on upgrades"
[Wed Jun 12 21:57:31 2013] : Mary: Mary looks at Belts of Dexterity, even though she can't afford one (yet)
[Wed Jun 12 21:57:46 2013] : Strong Sardam: ooc I have a fair bit of flex in the treasure budget
[Wed Jun 12 21:58:57 2013] : Linden: ooc saving for more spells.
[Wed Jun 12 21:59:02 2013] : Strong Sardam: ooc so a weapon upgrade from +1 to +2 costs you 4500 with the 20% discount and cost for your +1 weapon
[Wed Jun 12 21:59:23 2013] : Strong Sardam: ooc and 2250 on armour/shield/cloak
[Wed Jun 12 21:59:56 2013] : Mardram: "Have you anything in a smaller size?"
[Wed Jun 12 22:00:16 2013] : Mary: "What kind of deal can you give me if I trade my ring of Protection (+1, 2,000 gp) for a belt of Dexterity (+2, 4,000 gp)?"
[Wed Jun 12 22:00:19 2013] : Strong Sardam: "Why sir halfling... would you believe I sell magical goods..."
[Wed Jun 12 22:00:32 2013] : Strong Sardam: "Take hold of this here weapon..."
[Wed Jun 12 22:00:48 2013] : Mardram: ooc hehe
[Wed Jun 12 22:01:02 2013] : Andrei: ooc wa wa wa waaaaa
[Wed Jun 12 22:01:09 2013] : Mardram: Mardram hefts the weapon
[Wed Jun 12 22:01:10 2013] : Andrei: ooc weapon shrinkage!
[Wed Jun 12 22:01:10 2013] : Strong Sardam: As you grasp the medium sized weapon, it shrinks to appropriate size
[Wed Jun 12 22:01:19 2013] : Mardram: "Interesting"
[Wed Jun 12 22:01:21 2013] : Linden: ooc lol
[Wed Jun 12 22:02:00 2013] : Mardram: Mardram upgrades his +1 Breastplate
[Wed Jun 12 22:03:28 2013] : Strong Sardam: "Madam, I'll let you trade it for 2000 GP, it's not the direct trade, so no 20%"
[Wed Jun 12 22:03:56 2013] : Strong Sardam: ooc can you let me know what you pay and what you 'save'
[Wed Jun 12 22:04:13 2013] : Mary: "That will do me"
[Wed Jun 12 22:04:16 2013] : Mardram: ooc its too late for maths!
[Wed Jun 12 22:04:19 2013] : Strong Sardam: ooc I have some accounting to do ;-)
[Wed Jun 12 22:04:27 2013] : Mary: Mary pays the money and trades to goods
[Wed Jun 12 22:05:19 2013] : Mary: ooc Same AC, but +1 on attacks :)
[Wed Jun 12 22:05:35 2013] : Andrei: ooc I'm saving for a Ghost Touch dagger.
[Wed Jun 12 22:06:17 2013] : Linden: ooc fyi, I have the craft magic weapons and armor feat
[Wed Jun 12 22:06:29 2013] : Andrei: "I think that's a good deal, all told."
[Wed Jun 12 22:06:30 2013] : Strong Sardam: "And if we're done, we may as well all head back to Barcanton"
[Wed Jun 12 22:06:48 2013] : Andrei: "You'll accept a couple of extra guards, then?"
[Wed Jun 12 22:07:19 2013] : Strong Sardam: "Someone needs to get a message to Dorduk that the road is gone"
[Wed Jun 12 22:07:48 2013] : Strong Sardam: "I'll accept some travelling companions... I'm not paying you as well!
[Wed Jun 12 22:08:39 2013] : Andrei: "That will be fine for us. A stop on the way, in Barcanton, then a ride south: I have not been back to Dorduk in some time."
[Wed Jun 12 22:10:12 2013] : Strong Sardam: ooc Unless I provide tailor made items to you all I need to up my treasure budget as sold items only come out at 1/2 my calculation to get you all to the next level at the right treasure level!
[Wed Jun 12 22:10:55 2013] : Andrei: ooc lol, the peril of DMing!
[Wed Jun 12 22:10:59 2013] : Mardram: ooc we need to find a weapons cache
[Wed Jun 12 22:11:19 2013] : Mardram: ooc so I'm paying 2000 to upgrade my breastplate from +1 to +2?
[Wed Jun 12 22:11:46 2013] : Linden: ooc I prefer finding/looting useful items than buying them.
[Wed Jun 12 22:11:58 2013] : Mardram: ooc we can take this to email if you want
[Wed Jun 12 22:12:14 2013] : Strong Sardam: You all wander back into the village of Barcanton at a leisurely pace, for some of you it's a spit on the road, for some it has much closer ties. You roll into the village and head for the inn.
[Wed Jun 12 22:12:17 2013] : Andrei: ooc I think so
[Wed Jun 12 22:12:19 2013] : Strong Sardam: GAME END