Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed May 8 19:39:44 2013] : DM: GAME START
[Wed May 8 19:40:20 2013] : DM: The party is outside the doors of the temple, having fought off a couple of flaming ogre skeletons
[Wed May 8 19:40:37 2013] : DM: ooc Anyone else care to recap for Del?
[Wed May 8 19:41:04 2013] : Jin: ooc that would be nice :)
[Wed May 8 19:42:19 2013] : Linden: After fighting the ants (?) we investigated a corpse that was stuck in a hole. With the help of the rope and a horse it was pulled out. The corpse was infested with flesh eating grubs.
[Wed May 8 19:42:41 2013] : Andrei: Giant scorpions, not ants. But hey.
[Wed May 8 19:42:56 2013] : Linden: The dead merchant had an indentifing symbol and a valuble gem (500 gp).
[Wed May 8 19:43:18 2013] : Linden: The hunt continued and we crossed through an ogre camp that was deserted.
[Wed May 8 19:43:48 2013] : Linden: We have now arrived at a door at the base of the cliff guarded by two flaming ogre skeletons.
[Wed May 8 19:44:05 2013] : Linden: The ogre skeletons were defeated.
[Wed May 8 19:44:22 2013] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (19) Andrei...
[Wed May 8 19:44:27 2013] : Andrei: (at cost of some injuries to people, especially my horse)
[Wed May 8 19:44:34 2013] : Jin: ooc flaming skeletons? ewwww
[Wed May 8 19:45:04 2013] : Mary: ooc And my horse
[Wed May 8 19:45:28 2013] : DM: GAME COMMENCE
[Wed May 8 19:45:54 2013] : DM: Passage into the crypt is barred by doors of wood banded with iron.
[Wed May 8 19:46:10 2013] : Mary: Mary checks up on her horse
[Wed May 8 19:46:12 2013] : DM: The wood looks old, and very strong
[Wed May 8 19:46:52 2013] : Andrei: "Right, let's just check... might be trapped."
[Wed May 8 19:46:55 2013] : Linden: Linden moves closer. "Is it locked?"
[Wed May 8 19:47:07 2013] : Mary: Heal: [1d20(13) + 8] = 21
[Wed May 8 19:47:22 2013] : Mary: Woodwalker: HP Status -9 out of 15.
[Wed May 8 19:47:23 2013] : Andrei: Perception: [1d20(6) + 12] = 18
[Wed May 8 19:47:41 2013] : Andrei: "Don't think it's trapped, but be ready to dodge..."
[Wed May 8 19:47:48 2013] : Andrei: Andrei tries the door
[Wed May 8 19:47:57 2013] : Mary: Mary uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(1) + 1] = 2 HP.
[Wed May 8 19:47:59 2013] : Mary: Mary uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(1) + 1] = 2 HP.
[Wed May 8 19:48:00 2013] : Mary: Mary uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(5) + 1] = 6 HP.
[Wed May 8 19:48:17 2013] : Mary: Healing: Woodwalker regains 10 HP. [Wed May 8 19:49:55 2013] : Linden: "Wait, there is some writing above the door. I may be able to read it with a bit of time. It looks very old."
[Wed May 8 19:50:16 2013] : Linden: ooc I do speak Infernal.
[Wed May 8 19:50:23 2013] : DM: ooc I know
[Wed May 8 19:50:24 2013] : Andrei: ooc "I prepared Explosive Runes this morning"
[Wed May 8 19:50:55 2013] : Mary: Mary studies the door
[Wed May 8 19:51:01 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(4) + 13] = 17 (21 Undead, 19 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed May 8 19:51:05 2013] : Linden: I trying to read the writing.
[Wed May 8 19:51:13 2013] : DM: With some pencil and paper, and 10 minutes study in a reference book, Linden comes up with the following translation...
[Wed May 8 19:52:01 2013] : DM: "Welcome to those who seek the truths of life and death. Praise ye Makash, the Lord of Death and enter well"
[Wed May 8 19:52:50 2013] : Mary: "Makash?"
[Wed May 8 19:52:52 2013] : Linden: Is there any power behind the words? I use detect magic if necessary.
[Wed May 8 19:52:53 2013] : Mary: Knowledge Religion: [1d20(4) + 2] = 6 (10 Undead)
[Wed May 8 19:53:15 2013] : Andrei: "Well, that's all very nice of them. I wonder if we can praise this Makash character without actually meaning it."
[Wed May 8 19:53:32 2013] : DM: Linden decides to examine the doors for magic...
[Wed May 8 19:54:54 2013] : DM: ooc can you all please place your minis
[Wed May 8 19:55:04 2013] : Linden: "There's magic in this ancient wood and iron and something else behind the door. If I concentrate I may be able to decern more."
[Wed May 8 19:55:07 2013] : Linden: Spellcraft: [1d20(7) + 14] = 21
[Wed May 8 19:55:11 2013] : DM: ooc Andrei at the least just searched for traps
[Wed May 8 19:55:34 2013] : Linden: (To Sylvie) "Go wait with Andrei while I check the door."
[Wed May 8 19:56:09 2013] : Mary: Mary looks for traps (taking 20)
[Wed May 8 19:56:16 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(17) + 13] = 30 (34 Undead, 32 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed May 8 19:56:34 2013] : Mary: ooc And then I roll a 17 ;)
[Wed May 8 19:56:48 2013] : Linden: "Hmmm. The words are associated with the door. It looks like we have to speak those words of praise."
[Wed May 8 19:56:58 2013] : DM: Mary thoroughly searches the doors, but comes away convinced that they are not trapped
[Wed May 8 19:57:00 2013] : Andrei: "Well, here goes..."
[Wed May 8 19:57:24 2013] : Andrei: Andrei mentally crosses his fingers
[Wed May 8 19:57:33 2013] : Linden: "I suspect we needn't be sincere about it as I imagine most followers of such a god would have their own personal, dark motives for doing so."
[Wed May 8 19:57:43 2013] : Andrei: "All hail Makash; we come to bring death."
[Wed May 8 19:57:49 2013] : Linden: "Rather than true devotion."
[Wed May 8 19:57:55 2013] : Andrei: Bluff: [1d20(18) + 23] = 41
[Wed May 8 19:58:13 2013] : DM: The doors open outwards...
[Wed May 8 19:58:21 2013] : Andrei: ooc Sense Motive that, you evil deity-thing!
[Wed May 8 19:58:28 2013] : Mary: ooc KMAO
[Wed May 8 19:58:40 2013] : DM: As the doors open, a ripple of energy sends a chill down your spines
[Wed May 8 19:58:41 2013] : Jin: ooc lol
[Wed May 8 19:58:47 2013] : Linden: I step out of the way.
[Wed May 8 19:58:56 2013] : Mary: As do I
[Wed May 8 19:59:15 2013] : DM: Will saves
[Wed May 8 19:59:23 2013] : Mary: Will: [1d20(12) + 4] = 16
[Wed May 8 19:59:26 2013] : Andrei: Will: [1d20(9) + 4] = 13
[Wed May 8 19:59:28 2013] : Linden: Will: [1d20(16) + 4] = 20
[Wed May 8 19:59:29 2013] : Andrei: ooc boo
[Wed May 8 19:59:51 2013] : DM: Andrei is unaffected regardless
[Wed May 8 20:00:11 2013] : Jin: [1d20(16) + 3] = 19
[Wed May 8 20:00:24 2013] : DM: Those who never spoke, but who rolled lower than 18...
[Wed May 8 20:00:39 2013] : DM: Lose any spell in memory with the 'Good descriptor'
[Wed May 8 20:00:48 2013] : DM: Lose any spell in memory with the 'Good' descriptor
[Wed May 8 20:01:02 2013] : Linden: ooc nice effect!
[Wed May 8 20:01:06 2013] : DM: ooc which might not be anything ;-)
[Wed May 8 20:01:45 2013] : DM: ooc probably more effect on our Oracle, were he here
[Wed May 8 20:03:01 2013] : Mary: ooc LOL
[Wed May 8 20:03:13 2013] : Linden: "There's magic all over the floor behind the door. Better not step on it until we know what it is."
[Wed May 8 20:03:32 2013] : Linden: Linden causiously steps forwards to study the magic.
[Wed May 8 20:04:53 2013] : DM: ooc going to change maps...
[Wed May 8 20:05:23 2013] : DM: ooc can you re-add minis please David?
[Wed May 8 20:05:48 2013] : DM: Beyond the flat area, there's a flight of steps going down
[Wed May 8 20:05:52 2013] : Linden: ooc S is Sylvie
[Wed May 8 20:05:58 2013] : Mary: ooc brb
[Wed May 8 20:06:14 2013] : DM: There's an orange glow emanating from downstairs
[Wed May 8 20:06:50 2013] : DM: Spellcraft roll please Linden?
[Wed May 8 20:07:16 2013] : Linden: Spellcraft: [1d20(11) + 14] = 25
[Wed May 8 20:08:06 2013] : Jin: ooc brb
[Wed May 8 20:08:17 2013] : Mary: ooc back
[Wed May 8 20:08:19 2013] : Linden: "There's a glyph of warding here."
[Wed May 8 20:08:45 2013] : Linden: "Can you deal with it Andrei?"
[Wed May 8 20:09:27 2013] : Andrei: "Not my main expertise, but let's have a go..."
[Wed May 8 20:10:04 2013] : Andrei: "Actually, I think I'm more likely to trigger the damn thing!"
[Wed May 8 20:10:18 2013] : Andrei: ooc I don't have trapfinding
[Wed May 8 20:10:18 2013] : Linden: "It'll deal sonic damage if goes off."
[Wed May 8 20:10:59 2013] : DM: Listen checks
[Wed May 8 20:11:03 2013] : Linden: "But I have no more protection spells memorize or dispell magic."
[Wed May 8 20:11:05 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(3) + 13] = 16 (20 Undead, 18 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed May 8 20:11:07 2013] : Linden: Perception: [1d20(18) + 5] = 23
[Wed May 8 20:11:45 2013] : Jin: Perception: [1d20(17) + 7] = 24
[Wed May 8 20:11:47 2013] : Andrei: Perception: [1d20(17) + 12] = 29
[Wed May 8 20:12:21 2013] : Andrei: "Can we just trigger it from a distance?"
[Wed May 8 20:12:38 2013] : Linden: "There's a spell caster somewhere inside."
[Wed May 8 20:12:40 2013] : Mary: "I can try shoothing it"
[Wed May 8 20:12:50 2013] : Jin: "yes, some incantation thingy"
[Wed May 8 20:13:04 2013] : Linden: "Worth a shot, wait until we're out of range."
[Wed May 8 20:13:15 2013] : Andrei: "Let's fall back, then"
[Wed May 8 20:13:31 2013] : Sylvie: "What is it?"
[Wed May 8 20:13:50 2013] : Jin: "Don't you think I should just go in and slash?"
[Wed May 8 20:13:53 2013] : Sylvie: "Can't we go and get Carolus?"
[Wed May 8 20:13:58 2013] : Sylvie: "Please?"
[Wed May 8 20:14:13 2013] : Sylvie: "We have to go in and get him. You said you'd help!"
[Wed May 8 20:14:27 2013] : Sylvie: Sylvie is in floods of tears
[Wed May 8 20:14:32 2013] : Linden: "We must be careful Sylvie."
[Wed May 8 20:14:37 2013] : Andrei: "It's OK Sylvie, we just have to be safe while we do it".
[Wed May 8 20:15:06 2013] : Mary: "If we get hurt, we can't help Carolus"
[Wed May 8 20:15:14 2013] : DM: ooc that's enough of her for now... NPCs are hard work!
[Wed May 8 20:15:20 2013] : Andrei: ooc lol
[Wed May 8 20:15:34 2013] : Andrei: "Right, everyone clear..."
[Wed May 8 20:16:23 2013] : Andrei: Andrei throws a rock over the trap, hoping to set it off
[Wed May 8 20:16:46 2013] : DM: Nothing happens
[Wed May 8 20:16:55 2013] : Mary: Mary puts her fingers in her ears
[Wed May 8 20:17:27 2013] : Mary: "Right, let me try"
[Wed May 8 20:18:10 2013] : Mary: Mary positions herself at the top of the stairs and shoots
[Wed May 8 20:18:32 2013] : Mary: +2 Longbow MS: Mary takes an extra arrow and shoots (Manyshot)
[Wed May 8 20:18:42 2013] : DM: Nothing happens
[Wed May 8 20:18:51 2013] : DM: ooc sorry
[Wed May 8 20:18:58 2013] : DM: missed that you'd moved
[Wed May 8 20:19:08 2013] : DM: As Mary enters the corridor...
[Wed May 8 20:19:22 2013] : DM: There's an almighty bang sound
[Wed May 8 20:19:28 2013] : Mary: ooc So something happens between moving and shooting?
[Wed May 8 20:19:38 2013] : DM: Yes
[Wed May 8 20:19:43 2013] : DM: Reflex save
[Wed May 8 20:19:55 2013] : Mary: ooc Rhetorical question ;)
[Wed May 8 20:20:04 2013] : Mary: Reflex: [1d20(14) + 9] = 23
[Wed May 8 20:20:30 2013] : DM: [2d8(6,1)] = 7 sonic damage
[Wed May 8 20:20:55 2013] : Mary: Damage: Mary takes 7 damage. [Wed May 8 20:21:10 2013] : DM: 400 xp each for the doors
[Wed May 8 20:22:01 2013] : DM: ooc you might want to take care of that before going down the steps... I'll assume that you did so straight after killing the skeletons
[Wed May 8 20:22:19 2013] : Mary: ooc Yes, I suppose I did
[Wed May 8 20:22:30 2013] : DM: ooc putting you on 41 HP
[Wed May 8 20:22:33 2013] : Mary: ooc brb, baby needs walking
[Wed May 8 20:23:39 2013] : Sylvie: Sylvie stops crying
[Wed May 8 20:23:57 2013] : Sylvie: "Ooh, the shinyness one the door went away!"
[Wed May 8 20:24:07 2013] : Sylvie: "I liked that"
[Wed May 8 20:24:16 2013] : Linden: "The corridor is safe now."
[Wed May 8 20:24:54 2013] : Linden: "Let's go, but carefully."
[Wed May 8 20:24:56 2013] : Andrei: "Sylvie, what was shining?"
[Wed May 8 20:25:21 2013] : Sylvie: "The floor behind the doors"
[Wed May 8 20:25:39 2013] : Jin: "The things she sees..."
[Wed May 8 20:25:40 2013] : Sylvie: "I noticed it when I was crying"
[Wed May 8 20:26:15 2013] : Sylvie: Perception checks when inside the corridor please?
[Wed May 8 20:26:20 2013] : Linden: Perception: [1d20(10) + 5] = 15
[Wed May 8 20:26:22 2013] : Andrei: Perception: [1d20(6) + 12] = 18
[Wed May 8 20:26:35 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(18) + 13] = 31 (35 Undead, 33 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed May 8 20:26:35 2013] : Jin: Perception: [1d20(18) + 7] = 25
[Wed May 8 20:26:38 2013] : Andrei: "Can you see anything more?"
[Wed May 8 20:27:45 2013] : Sylvie: From the top of the stairs you can see that the orange glow has a pulsating element to it
[Wed May 8 20:27:59 2013] : Mary: "There's some other spell here"
[Wed May 8 20:28:02 2013] : DM: Kind of like...
[Wed May 8 20:28:02 2013] : Andrei: "I'm mnot keen on that glow."
[Wed May 8 20:28:07 2013] : Mary: Spellcraft: [1d20(6) + 5] = 11
[Wed May 8 20:28:15 2013] : Jin: "heard some chanting thing"
[Wed May 8 20:28:17 2013] : Jin: "again"
[Wed May 8 20:28:22 2013] : Jin: "I don't like that one bit"
[Wed May 8 20:28:27 2013] : DM: .. as if something's on fire down there
[Wed May 8 20:28:29 2013] : Jin: "Someone is playing with us"
[Wed May 8 20:28:35 2013] : Linden: "Sylvie. what do you see down the stairs?"
[Wed May 8 20:29:06 2013] : DM: ooc I should have said, the other spell that some of you perceived, was audible spell casting
[Wed May 8 20:29:30 2013] : Sylvie: "I can't see nothing now"
[Wed May 8 20:29:36 2013] : Sylvie: "Sorry Linden"
[Wed May 8 20:29:55 2013] : Linden: "Jin, could you lead?"
[Wed May 8 20:30:26 2013] : Linden: ooc Andrei will still have some prot. from fire (at lasts 70 mins).
[Wed May 8 20:30:38 2013] : Mary: ooc I've updated using my wand etc.
[Wed May 8 20:30:50 2013] : Jin: "I can. But I'm not good with magic. Just so you know"
[Wed May 8 20:30:50 2013] : DM: As you descend, it's quite audible that someone is casting spells
[Wed May 8 20:30:59 2013] : DM: Spellcraft checks
[Wed May 8 20:31:04 2013] : Linden: Spellcraft: [1d20(11) + 14] = 25
[Wed May 8 20:31:04 2013] : Jin: Jin starts to go forward
[Wed May 8 20:31:08 2013] : Mary: HP Status 39 out of 48.
[Wed May 8 20:31:20 2013] : Mary: Spellcraft: [1d20(12) + 5] = 17
[Wed May 8 20:31:32 2013] : DM: ooc should be 41 if you fully healed
[Wed May 8 20:31:55 2013] : Mary: ooc I don't think I would have bothered for those last 2 HP
[Wed May 8 20:32:49 2013] : DM: ooc I'd assumed you'd descended a little
[Wed May 8 20:33:03 2013] : Linden: "There's a cleric here, just cast Sanctuary."
[Wed May 8 20:34:31 2013] : DM: Initiative
[Wed May 8 20:34:35 2013] : Linden: Initiative: [1d20(16) + 6] = 22
[Wed May 8 20:34:40 2013] : Jin: Initiative: [1d20(9) + 5] = 14
[Wed May 8 20:35:02 2013] : Andrei: Initiative: [1d20(12) + 2] = 14
[Wed May 8 20:35:09 2013] : Andrei: ooc I miss Waltham's +10
[Wed May 8 20:36:03 2013] : DM: [1d20(3)] = 3
[Wed May 8 20:36:32 2013] : DM: Mary?
[Wed May 8 20:36:50 2013] : Mary: Initiative: [1d20(13) + 6] = 19 (+2 when in a forest)
[Wed May 8 20:37:03 2013] : Mary: ooc Sorry, Rohan is fussing again
[Wed May 8 20:37:09 2013] : DM: Linden, you're up
[Wed May 8 20:37:13 2013] : DM: ooc np
[Wed May 8 20:37:25 2013] : DM: GAME PAUSE
[Wed May 8 20:37:33 2013] : DM: ooc I'm desperate for the loo!
[Wed May 8 20:39:12 2013] : Linden: I cast Greater Invisibility on myself and advanced down the corridor to look into the room.
[Wed May 8 20:39:26 2013] : Linden: Done.
[Wed May 8 20:39:44 2013] : DM: Back
[Wed May 8 20:40:13 2013] : Mary: Mary starts casting as well
[Wed May 8 20:40:14 2013] : DM: OK, I'm switching maps again - feture request - way to keep minis when changing :-)
[Wed May 8 20:40:24 2013] : Mary: Aspect of the Falcon - Mary's eyes become wide and raptor-like, and she grows feathers on the sides of her head. (+3 to Perception, +1 to ranged attacks, +1 to confirmation of a Critical hit, for 7 minutes)
[Wed May 8 20:40:59 2013] : DM: Umm, we're in initiative order
[Wed May 8 20:41:12 2013] : Mary: ooc Sorry
[Wed May 8 20:41:15 2013] : DM: Please try not to confuse me ;-)
[Wed May 8 20:41:23 2013] : DM: GAME RESUME
[Wed May 8 20:41:37 2013] : DM: Linden enters the crypt...
[Wed May 8 20:41:52 2013] : DM: As you get a view beyond the pillars, you can see that the source of the flickering flames are 3 large skeletons.
[Wed May 8 20:42:25 2013] : DM: Having seen them first hand a short while ago, you are aware that the skeletons burn when in proximity, and explode on death.
[Wed May 8 20:42:55 2013] : DM: Mary?
[Wed May 8 20:43:49 2013] : Mary: Mary starts casting as well
[Wed May 8 20:44:00 2013] : Mary: Aspect of the Falcon - Mary's eyes become wide and raptor-like, and she grows feathers on the sides of her head. (+3 to Perception, +1 to ranged attacks, +1 to confirmation of a Critical hit, for 7 minutes)
[Wed May 8 20:44:28 2013] : Mary: Moving forward to where I can have clear shots
[Wed May 8 20:44:37 2013] : Mary: Done
[Wed May 8 20:44:47 2013] : DM: Andrei?
[Wed May 8 20:45:13 2013] : DM: Mary gets a good view of the area
[Wed May 8 20:46:01 2013] : Andrei: ooc does it look like I have a surprise round?
[Wed May 8 20:46:55 2013] : DM: ooc he's been casting spells since you opened the door, so no
[Wed May 8 20:47:13 2013] : Andrei: ooc OK; thanks
[Wed May 8 20:47:40 2013] : Andrei: Andrei flattens himself against the wall and creeps down the side
[Wed May 8 20:47:54 2013] : Andrei: Stealth: [1d20(12) + 12] = 24
[Wed May 8 20:47:57 2013] : Andrei: done
[Wed May 8 20:48:06 2013] : DM: Perception: [1d20(1) + 13] = 14
[Wed May 8 20:48:15 2013] : DM: Jin?
[Wed May 8 20:49:16 2013] : Jin: Jin comes into the room to get a better view and place herself
[Wed May 8 20:49:52 2013] : Jin: She attempt to hide behind a pillar some, hoping to stay unnoticed
[Wed May 8 20:50:00 2013] : DM: ooc the grey blobs are pillars, in case that wasn't obvious :-)
[Wed May 8 20:50:10 2013] : Jin: ooc it was :P
[Wed May 8 20:50:16 2013] : DM: Stealth check
[Wed May 8 20:50:43 2013] : Jin: [1d20(2) + 5] = 7
[Wed May 8 20:50:55 2013] : Jin: ooc that didn't go well.
[Wed May 8 20:51:19 2013] : Jin: Jin makes sure her weapon is ready and her shield secured.
[Wed May 8 20:51:21 2013] : Jin: done.
[Wed May 8 20:51:24 2013] : Andrei: ooc I'm impressed you've got +5 as a fighter!
[Wed May 8 20:52:23 2013] : DM: You all hear a spell being cast, it emanates from behind the chair (black square)
[Wed May 8 20:52:29 2013] : DM: Spellcraft?
[Wed May 8 20:52:32 2013] : Linden: Spellcraft: [1d20(20) + 14] = 34
[Wed May 8 20:52:36 2013] : Jin: ooc yes, one of my particlarities as a figther :)
[Wed May 8 20:52:43 2013] : Jin: ooc particularities
[Wed May 8 20:53:25 2013] : DM: The skeletons remain where they are for now
[Wed May 8 20:53:31 2013] : DM: Linden?
[Wed May 8 20:53:57 2013] : Mary: Spellcraft: [1d20(10) + 5] = 15
[Wed May 8 20:54:11 2013] : Linden: I cast stoneskin on Jin.
[Wed May 8 20:54:42 2013] : Mary: ooc Sanctuary means no attacking unless (s)he attacks first, right?
[Wed May 8 20:54:51 2013] : DM: ooc you get a save
[Wed May 8 20:55:00 2013] : Linden: DR 10/admantine for a total of 70 points.
[Wed May 8 20:55:13 2013] : Linden: Done.
[Wed May 8 20:55:18 2013] : Jin: ooc is that on me?
[Wed May 8 20:55:24 2013] : Linden: ooc yes
[Wed May 8 20:56:29 2013] : DM: Linden throws 250 GP of diamond dust on Jin, and she becomes very rugged looking
[Wed May 8 20:56:42 2013] : DM: Andrei?
[Wed May 8 20:57:50 2013] : Linden: ooc what? Since when did we use material components?
[Wed May 8 20:58:09 2013] : DM: ooc LOL, OK.
[Wed May 8 20:58:19 2013] : Andrei: Andrei fires his tiny crossbow at the nearest skeleton, aiming to hit a vulnerable spot
[Wed May 8 20:58:21 2013] : DM: ooc :-D
[Wed May 8 20:58:43 2013] : Andrei: Hand Crossbow Sneak Attack: [1d20(15) + 7] = 22 [1d4(1) + 4d6(1,6,5,5)] = 18
[Wed May 8 20:58:51 2013] : DM: ooc moving first or firing through Jin?
[Wed May 8 20:59:11 2013] : Andrei: ooc I didn't think my allies provided cover
[Wed May 8 20:59:28 2013] : Andrei: ooc but if necessary, moving first
[Wed May 8 20:59:28 2013] : DM: ooc OK, not sure TBH
[Wed May 8 20:59:41 2013] : Linden: ooc there's only a penalty if the allies are in melee with the target
[Wed May 8 20:59:55 2013] : DM: The skeleton takes a significant hit
[Wed May 8 21:00:05 2013] : Andrei: ooc shoot, then move back up the steps a bit ready to reload
[Wed May 8 21:00:06 2013] : Andrei: done
[Wed May 8 21:00:54 2013] : DM: Mary? Sorry, you should have been after Linden
[Wed May 8 21:01:04 2013] : Mary: ooc np :)
[Wed May 8 21:01:09 2013] : Linden: ooc brb
[Wed May 8 21:01:12 2013] : Jin: ooc /me has stroopwafels. Just sayin'
[Wed May 8 21:01:24 2013] : DM: ooc no fair!
[Wed May 8 21:01:46 2013] : Mary: Mary takes a single shot at the nearest skeleton and gives her party members an advantage against it
[Wed May 8 21:01:50 2013] : Andrei: ooc /me also has stroopwafel access: in Amsterdam
[Wed May 8 21:01:51 2013] : Jin: ooc I should have waited till we've defeated these baddies before I said it.
[Wed May 8 21:01:53 2013] : Mary: +2 Longbow: [1d20(13) + 16] = 29 (33 Undead, 31 Animals) Damage: [1d8(4) + 3] = 7 (11 Undead, 9 Animals) HP.
[Wed May 8 21:02:05 2013] : DM: Hit
[Wed May 8 21:02:05 2013] : Mary: ooc Sorry, just first shot
[Wed May 8 21:02:10 2013] : Mary: Hunting Companions against Animals: Mary uses her move action to share her knowledge of the enemy: (+1 to attack and damage for party members within 30 ft of her for 2 rounds)
[Wed May 8 21:02:13 2013] : Mary: Hunting Companions against Undead: Mary uses her move action to share her knowledge of the enemy: (+2 to attack and damage for party members within 30 ft of her for 2 rounds)
[Wed May 8 21:02:20 2013] : Mary: ooc Darn, FFS
[Wed May 8 21:02:41 2013] : Linden: oo cback
[Wed May 8 21:02:46 2013] : Mary: Done
[Wed May 8 21:02:48 2013] : DM: Jin?
[Wed May 8 21:02:53 2013] : Jin: ooc cool, this is the bardsong revisited
[Wed May 8 21:02:58 2013] : Mary: ooc I haven't had stroopwafels in ages
[Wed May 8 21:03:26 2013] : Mary: ooc Against a single (named) target only
[Wed May 8 21:03:27 2013] : Jin: ooc give me a sec
[Wed May 8 21:04:07 2013] : Jin: ooc the red dot is the caster, right?
[Wed May 8 21:04:12 2013] : DM: ooc the front one?
[Wed May 8 21:04:34 2013] : DM: ooc no, the caster is heard from behind the chair (rectabgle)
[Wed May 8 21:04:47 2013] : DM: ooc rectangle. red dot is Carolus
[Wed May 8 21:04:57 2013] : Jin: ooc ok
[Wed May 8 21:06:03 2013] : Jin: Jin charges and attacks the first thing that's on her way
[Wed May 8 21:06:15 2013] : Jin: ooc all bonuses are not integrated (ie, charge and Mary's thing)
[Wed May 8 21:06:29 2013] : DM: Perception check
[Wed May 8 21:06:29 2013] : Jin: Flaming scimitar +1: Attack: [1d20(4) + 12] = 16 - Damage: [1d6(1) + 5 + 0] = 6 - Add [1d6(4)] = 4 Fire damage
[Wed May 8 21:06:37 2013] : Jin: Perception: [1d20(2) + 7] = 9
[Wed May 8 21:06:46 2013] : DM: You see nought
[Wed May 8 21:07:18 2013] : Jin: ooc wait, I have another attack
[Wed May 8 21:07:26 2013] : Andrei: ooc not on a charge
[Wed May 8 21:07:26 2013] : Jin: ooc or not?
[Wed May 8 21:07:32 2013] : Jin: ooc ok, good.
[Wed May 8 21:07:37 2013] : DM: Miss
[Wed May 8 21:07:41 2013] : Jin: ooc what do you mean with I see nothing?
[Wed May 8 21:07:47 2013] : DM: Sorry, hit
[Wed May 8 21:08:23 2013] : DM: But your attack barely scratches it, and clearly fire is not going to hurt a skelton that is already on fire
[Wed May 8 21:08:44 2013] : Jin: ooc ahaha, the flaming skeletons. Well, that's my only sword ;)
[Wed May 8 21:08:53 2013] : Jin: ooc scimitar that is
[Wed May 8 21:09:07 2013] : DM: You all hear someone saying some words
[Wed May 8 21:09:17 2013] : DM: Knowledge religion
[Wed May 8 21:09:26 2013] : Mary: Knowledge Religion: [1d20(11) + 2] = 13 (17 Undead)
[Wed May 8 21:09:44 2013] : Andrei: [1d20(15) + 2] = 17
[Wed May 8 21:10:39 2013] : DM: Linden?
[Wed May 8 21:11:09 2013] : DM: Oop
[Wed May 8 21:11:12 2013] : DM: Oops
[Wed May 8 21:11:19 2013] : DM: Skeleton 1 attacks Jin!
[Wed May 8 21:11:22 2013] : Linden: ooc you forgot their turn!
[Wed May 8 21:11:34 2013] : DM: Greatclub: [1d20(8) + 9] = 17; Hit: [1d8(6) + 9] = 15 normal damage + [1d6(2)] = 2 fire damage.
[Wed May 8 21:11:51 2013] : Jin: miss.
[Wed May 8 21:12:04 2013] : DM: 2 and 3 take a 5 ft step and attack too
[Wed May 8 21:12:07 2013] : DM: Greatclub: [1d20(4) + 9] = 13; Hit: [1d8(2) + 9] = 11 normal damage + [1d6(4)] = 4 fire damage.
[Wed May 8 21:12:09 2013] : DM: Greatclub: [1d20(15) + 9] = 24; Hit: [1d8(8) + 9] = 17 normal damage + [1d6(1)] = 1 fire damage.
[Wed May 8 21:12:31 2013] : DM: 1 fire damage off your HP, and 17 off the stoneskin
[Wed May 8 21:12:38 2013] : DM: Done
[Wed May 8 21:12:46 2013] : DM: Linden?
[Wed May 8 21:13:05 2013] : Linden: (to Andrei) "Move closer so I can cast haste on everyone."
[Wed May 8 21:13:13 2013] : Linden: Delaying until Andrei has moved.
[Wed May 8 21:13:14 2013] : Linden: Done.
[Wed May 8 21:13:28 2013] : DM: Mary?
[Wed May 8 21:13:52 2013] : Mary: Mary starts shoothing at the nearest skeleton again
[Wed May 8 21:14:01 2013] : Jin: Damage: Jin takes 1 damage. [Wed May 8 21:14:01 2013] : Mary: +2 Longbow MS + RS: Mary takes 2 extra arrows and shoots (Manyshot + Rapid shot)
[Wed May 8 21:14:34 2013] : Mary: Done
[Wed May 8 21:15:14 2013] : DM: #1 falls into bones
[Wed May 8 21:15:44 2013] : Mary: "Hah!"
[Wed May 8 21:16:17 2013] : DM: After destrying #1 with the first arrow, you hit the right hand one twice
[Wed May 8 21:16:37 2013] : DM: Linden?
[Wed May 8 21:16:47 2013] : Linden: Delaying until after Andrei
[Wed May 8 21:16:54 2013] : DM: Andrei?
[Wed May 8 21:17:58 2013] : Andrei: ooc isn't it Jin next?
[Wed May 8 21:18:16 2013] : DM: no
[Wed May 8 21:18:33 2013] : DM: ooc don't rapid and many shot require you to be within 30 feet?
[Wed May 8 21:18:48 2013] : Andrei: Andrei moves stealthily down into the room, then draws a dagger
[Wed May 8 21:18:54 2013] : Andrei: Stealth: [1d20(14) + 12] = 26
[Wed May 8 21:19:17 2013] : Andrei: ooc done, and hoping to be invisible again
[Wed May 8 21:19:50 2013] : Mary: ooc No, PBS is just a prereq
[Wed May 8 21:20:27 2013] : DM: Andre is stealthy
[Wed May 8 21:21:41 2013] : DM: Linden?
[Wed May 8 21:21:43 2013] : Linden: I cast haste on everyone. +1 to attack, +1 dodge bonus to AC, +30 ft to speed, and one extra attack when making a full attack.
[Wed May 8 21:21:46 2013] : Linden: Done.
[Wed May 8 21:22:23 2013] : DM: Jin?
[Wed May 8 21:23:31 2013] : Jin: Jin takes a 5 foot step to be able to reach the creature, and swings her blade.
[Wed May 8 21:23:40 2013] : Jin: Flaming scimitar +1: Attack 1: [1d20(20) + 12] = 32 - Damage: [1d6(4) + 5] = 9 - Add [1d6(1)] = 1 Fire damage
[Wed May 8 21:24:12 2013] : Jin: done.
[Wed May 8 21:24:28 2013] : Linden: ooc extra attack from haste
[Wed May 8 21:24:48 2013] : Jin: Flaming scimitar +1: Attack 1: [1d20(4) + 12] = 16 - Damage: [1d6(4) + 5] = 9 - Add [1d6(2)] = 2 Fire damage
[Wed May 8 21:24:54 2013] : DM: Some small chips come off from the first attack
[Wed May 8 21:25:14 2013] : Andrei: ooc also remember the first attack was a critical threat...
[Wed May 8 21:25:46 2013] : DM: Another roll please Jin
[Wed May 8 21:26:22 2013] : DM: ooc I can use the 2nd one there, so not a crit
[Wed May 8 21:26:47 2013] : Jin: ooc ?
[Wed May 8 21:27:00 2013] : DM: No need for another roll
[Wed May 8 21:27:30 2013] : DM: Cleric channels negative energy [4d6(2,5,4,4)] = 15 HP healing to all undead.
[Wed May 8 21:27:54 2013] : DM: Mary?
[Wed May 8 21:27:56 2013] : Jin: ooc I don't understant, I had one attack more
[Wed May 8 21:28:25 2013] : DM: Gah!
[Wed May 8 21:28:28 2013] : DM: Skeletons
[Wed May 8 21:28:36 2013] : Mary: Mary shoots once at the skeleton in front of Jin
[Wed May 8 21:28:41 2013] : Mary: +2 Longbow - Partial attack: [1d20(11) + 15] = 26 (30 Undead, 28 Animals) Damage: [1d8(3) + 2] = 5 (9 Undead, 7 Animals) HP.

[Wed May 8 21:28:45 2013] : DM: Skeltons step
[Wed May 8 21:28:46 2013] : Mary: Hunting Companions against Undead: Mary uses her move action to share her knowledge of the enemy: (+2 to attack and damage for party members within 30 ft of her for 2 rounds)
[Wed May 8 21:28:59 2013] : DM: Just a sec Mary
[Wed May 8 21:29:21 2013] : DM: Greatclub: [1d20(20) + 9] = 29; Hit: [1d8(6) + 9] = 15 normal damage + [1d6(3)] = 3 fire damage.
Critical threat: [1d20(3) + 9] = 12; Hit: [15 + 1d8(4) + 9] = 28 damage + 3 fire damage.

[Wed May 8 21:29:29 2013] : DM: Greatclub: [1d20(13) + 9] = 22; Hit: [1d8(2) + 9] = 11 normal damage + [1d6(6)] = 6 fire damage.
[Wed May 8 21:29:54 2013] : DM: Jin, what's your AC... I'm flying blind here
[Wed May 8 21:31:00 2013] : Jin: ooc it's on my status. 24+whatever buffs all the spells brought
[Wed May 8 21:31:32 2013] : DM: 15 damage from the stoneskin, and 3 fire damage
[Wed May 8 21:32:12 2013] : Jin: Damage: Jin takes 3 damage. [Wed May 8 21:32:31 2013] : DM: Mary chips at the skeleton
[Wed May 8 21:32:51 2013] : DM: Andrei?
[Wed May 8 21:35:01 2013] : Andrei: ooc what's C? I think there's Carolus, the spellcaster, the red blob and two skeletons?
[Wed May 8 21:35:22 2013] : DM: C is the cleric, he moved last turn
[Wed May 8 21:35:37 2013] : DM: the blob is Carolus
[Wed May 8 21:35:51 2013] : Andrei: ooc OK, thanks
[Wed May 8 21:36:26 2013] : Andrei: Andrei moves around the back of the skeleton, and attempts to cut it down
[Wed May 8 21:36:58 2013] : DM: Greatclub: [1d20(14) + 9] = 23; Hit: [1d8(2) + 9] = 11 normal damage + [1d6(4)] = 4 fire damage.
[Wed May 8 21:36:59 2013] : Mary: ooc Don't forget the +2 from me
[Wed May 8 21:37:04 2013] : DM: AoO
[Wed May 8 21:37:05 2013] : Andrei: Dagger Sneak Attack: [1d20(17) + 12] = 29 [1d4(4) + 2 + 4d6(4,5,1,1)] = 17
[Wed May 8 21:37:15 2013] : Andrei: ooc also remember my stealth: [1d20(11) + 12] = 23
[Wed May 8 21:37:20 2013] : Andrei: ooc to get there without an AoO
[Wed May 8 21:37:24 2013] : DM: Ah, no AoO
[Wed May 8 21:37:30 2013] : DM: Perception: [1d20(10) + 16] = 26
[Wed May 8 21:37:37 2013] : DM: Yes, AoO
[Wed May 8 21:37:43 2013] : Andrei: ooc grr :-p
[Wed May 8 21:37:48 2013] : Andrei: done
[Wed May 8 21:37:52 2013] : DM: ooc err + 16 is probably wrong
[Wed May 8 21:37:53 2013] : Mary: ooc I can see the DM grinning
[Wed May 8 21:38:26 2013] : DM: ooc they don't see you :-)
[Wed May 8 21:39:02 2013] : DM: A solid hit
[Wed May 8 21:39:13 2013] : DM: Linden?
[Wed May 8 21:39:54 2013] : Linden: It probably won't work but...
[Wed May 8 21:40:12 2013] : Linden: Linden casts phantasmal killer at Carolus.
[Wed May 8 21:40:20 2013] : Linden: Will: [1d20(8) + 4] = 12
[Wed May 8 21:40:36 2013] : Andrei: ooc at Carolus?! Isn't he Sylvie's brother?!
[Wed May 8 21:40:46 2013] : Jin: ooc he is!
[Wed May 8 21:40:48 2013] : DM: presumably you mean the cleric :-)
[Wed May 8 21:40:54 2013] : Linden: Yes, sorry.
[Wed May 8 21:40:58 2013] : Jin: ooc lol
[Wed May 8 21:41:24 2013] : Linden: Will save to disbelieve, then fortitude save.
[Wed May 8 21:41:29 2013] : Linden: Done.
[Wed May 8 21:41:40 2013] : DM: You attempt to focus on the cleric, but fail... The spell is wasted, and you are certain that attempting to attack again is futile
[Wed May 8 21:42:06 2013] : Linden: DC 21
[Wed May 8 21:42:07 2013] : DM: ooc until it wears off of course
[Wed May 8 21:42:47 2013] : DM: He is sanctuaried
[Wed May 8 21:42:51 2013] : Linden: ooc Will save i s+7 but that's probably still not enough.
[Wed May 8 21:42:55 2013] : DM: Mo
[Wed May 8 21:42:57 2013] : DM: No
[Wed May 8 21:43:21 2013] : DM: Jin...
[Wed May 8 21:43:24 2013] : DM: Fiery Aura: Creatures starting their turn adjacent to a burning skeleton or attacking unarmed/natural attack take [1d6(6)] = 6 points of fire damage.
[Wed May 8 21:43:34 2013] : DM: Take 6 points of fire damage
[Wed May 8 21:43:58 2013] : DM: Can you give me your current HP and Stoneskin counts please?
[Wed May 8 21:44:24 2013] : Jin: Damage: Jin takes 6 damage. [Wed May 8 21:44:30 2013] : Jin: Stoneskin: for 70 points - [70 - 20] = 50 points left
[Wed May 8 21:44:43 2013] : DM: Jin, your go
[Wed May 8 21:44:47 2013] : DM: Thanks
[Wed May 8 21:44:57 2013] : Andrei: HP38/38, Protection from Fire 34/70
[Wed May 8 21:45:26 2013] : Jin: Flaming scimitar +1: Attack 1: [1d20(13) + 14] = 27 - Damage: [1d6(1) + 5] = 6 - Add [1d6(2)] = 2 Fire damage
[Wed May 8 21:45:39 2013] : Jin: on the one I'm flanking
[Wed May 8 21:45:48 2013] : Jin: with Andrei
[Wed May 8 21:45:49 2013] : DM: Another attack, and shield bash?
[Wed May 8 21:46:02 2013] : Jin: ooc no, I'm not using my shield as a weapon just yet
[Wed May 8 21:46:06 2013] : Mary: ooc All with +2, of course
[Wed May 8 21:46:11 2013] : Jin: Flaming scimitar +1: Attack 1: [1d20(1) + 14] = 15 - Damage: [1d6(6) + 5] = 11 - Add [1d6(1)] = 1 Fire damage
[Wed May 8 21:46:16 2013] : Jin: that's for the haste attack
[Wed May 8 21:46:43 2013] : Jin: done.
[Wed May 8 21:47:55 2013] : DM: Skeleton 1 attacks Jin
[Wed May 8 21:48:01 2013] : DM: Greatclub: [1d20(5) + 9] = 14; Hit: [1d8(6) + 9] = 15 normal damage + [1d6(1)] = 1 fire damage.
[Wed May 8 21:48:14 2013] : DM: The flanked one attacks Andrei
[Wed May 8 21:48:17 2013] : DM: Greatclub: [1d20(14) + 9] = 23; Hit: [1d8(8) + 9] = 17 normal damage + [1d6(6)] = 6 fire damage.
[Wed May 8 21:48:22 2013] : Jin: ooc these bonus are super hard to keep track of. What do we have going? undead +2 to dam and att, animals +1 to dam and attack, and haste with extra attack ? Am I missing tsomething?
[Wed May 8 21:48:38 2013] : DM: ooc +3 vs undead
[Wed May 8 21:49:00 2013] : Andrei: Andrei yelps as the club almost knocks him over
[Wed May 8 21:49:15 2013] : Andrei: HP21/38, Protection from Fire 28/70
[Wed May 8 21:49:16 2013] : DM: The cleric casts a spell...
[Wed May 8 21:49:21 2013] : DM: Spellcraft
[Wed May 8 21:49:57 2013] : Linden: Spellcraft: [1d20(18) + 14] = 32
[Wed May 8 21:50:05 2013] : Mary: ooc Only +2 from Hunting Companions
[Wed May 8 21:50:50 2013] : DM: Mary, Will save please?
[Wed May 8 21:51:01 2013] : Mary: Will: [1d20(7) + 4] = 11
[Wed May 8 21:51:10 2013] : Mary: ooc Failed, I guess
[Wed May 8 21:51:17 2013] : Linden: ooc on the plus side an offensive spell will cancel the sanctuary
[Wed May 8 21:51:19 2013] : Mary: Spellcraft: [1d20(18) + 5] = 23
[Wed May 8 21:51:24 2013] : DM: You are compelled to make your best next attack against the nearest ally you can see
[Wed May 8 21:51:43 2013] : Mary: ooc Drat!
[Wed May 8 21:51:57 2013] : DM: You must do this with a melee weapon
[Wed May 8 21:52:08 2013] : DM: i.e. charge Jin
[Wed May 8 21:52:24 2013] : DM: and drop your bow
[Wed May 8 21:52:27 2013] : Mary: ooc Is Linden invisible then?
[Wed May 8 21:52:30 2013] : DM: yes
[Wed May 8 21:52:35 2013] : Mary: ooc OK
[Wed May 8 21:52:38 2013] : DM: ooc lucky him!
[Wed May 8 21:53:21 2013] : DM: Cleric hastily channels negative energy [4d6(5,4,6,4)] = 19 HP healing to all undead.
[Wed May 8 21:53:31 2013] : DM: Al gains 19 HP
[Wed May 8 21:53:54 2013] : DM: Done
[Wed May 8 21:54:21 2013] : DM: Mary?
[Wed May 8 21:55:09 2013] : Mary: Mary drops her bow and, as she runs towards Jin, draws her rapier
[Wed May 8 21:55:26 2013] : Mary: +1 Cold Iron Rapier - Partial attack: [1d20(6) + 12] = 18 (22 Undead, 20 Animals) Damage: [1d6(2) + 1] = 3 (7 Undead, 5 Animals) HP.

[Wed May 8 21:55:38 2013] : Mary: Done
[Wed May 8 21:55:38 2013] : Jin: "Stop this!"
[Wed May 8 21:55:54 2013] : Mary: ooc How many rounds do I do this?
[Wed May 8 21:56:03 2013] : DM: Andrei?
[Wed May 8 21:56:08 2013] : DM: ooc only 1
[Wed May 8 21:56:34 2013] : Andrei: Andrei steps lightly towards the cleric, cutting at the skeleton again
[Wed May 8 21:56:39 2013] : Andrei: Dagger Sneak Attack: [1d20(15) + 12] = 27 [1d4(3) + 2 + 4d6(4,2,1,3)] = 15
[Wed May 8 21:56:51 2013] : Andrei: ooc and another attack from Haste:
[Wed May 8 21:56:53 2013] : Andrei: Dagger Sneak Attack: [1d20(20) + 12] = 32 [1d4(1) + 2 + 4d6(5,6,3,5)] = 22
[Wed May 8 21:57:11 2013] : Andrei: Critical? [1d20(1) + 12] = 13 [1d4(4) + 24] = 28
[Wed May 8 21:57:20 2013] : Andrei: ooc no critical, so just 37 damage
[Wed May 8 21:57:22 2013] : Andrei: done
[Wed May 8 21:57:37 2013] : DM: ooc 43 - 10
[Wed May 8 21:57:44 2013] : Mary: ooc *Just* 37? LOL
[Wed May 8 21:57:47 2013] : Andrei: ooc 37-10, I think
[Wed May 8 21:57:58 2013] : Andrei: ooc since the critical confirmation roll was a 1
[Wed May 8 21:58:31 2013] : DM: +2 from Mary, but I added a +1 from haste
[Wed May 8 21:58:38 2013] : DM: which I shouldn't have
[Wed May 8 21:59:10 2013] : DM: The skeleton drops into a pile of bones
[Wed May 8 21:59:14 2013] : DM: Fiery Death: The burning skeleton explodes into a burst of flame. All adjacent to the skeleton take [2d6(5,4)] = 9 points of fire damage. (DC 13 Reflex for 1/2)
[Wed May 8 21:59:38 2013] : Andrei: HP21/38, Protection from Fire 19/70
[Wed May 8 21:59:38 2013] : Jin: Reflex: [1d20(12) + 3 + 5] = 20
[Wed May 8 21:59:57 2013] : Jin: ooc 1/é is 4 or 5?
[Wed May 8 22:00:01 2013] : Andrei: Reflex: [1d20(1) + 7] = 8
[Wed May 8 22:00:12 2013] : Jin: ooc 1/2 not 1/é
[Wed May 8 22:00:15 2013] : Andrei: ooc 1/2 is 5
[Wed May 8 22:00:38 2013] : Jin: Damage: Jin takes 5 damage. [Wed May 8 22:00:47 2013] : Linden: ooc you always round down, so 4.
[Wed May 8 22:01:12 2013] : DM: Linden?
[Wed May 8 22:01:25 2013] : DM: ooc he's not sanctuaried
[Wed May 8 22:01:45 2013] : Linden: ooc that would be great if I had any spells left.
[Wed May 8 22:02:30 2013] : Linden: Linden casts major image, conjuring the image of a large, swirling air elemental adjacent to the cleric.
[Wed May 8 22:02:38 2013] : Linden: DC20 to disbelieve.
[Wed May 8 22:02:47 2013] : DM: Will: [1d20(17) + 14] = 31
[Wed May 8 22:02:55 2013] : Linden: Move to Mary's bow and pick it up.
[Wed May 8 22:02:58 2013] : Linden: Done.
[Wed May 8 22:03:03 2013] : DM: The cleric is unimpressed by your frippery
[Wed May 8 22:03:18 2013] : Jin: Healing: Regain 1 HP. [Wed May 8 22:03:52 2013] : DM: Jin?
[Wed May 8 22:06:11 2013] : Jin: ooc sorry
[Wed May 8 22:06:31 2013] : Jin: ooc was in the kitchen
[Wed May 8 22:06:56 2013] : Jin: ooc how long is Mary gonna get at me?
[Wed May 8 22:07:09 2013] : DM: you don't know
[Wed May 8 22:07:20 2013] : Jin: ooc ok :)
[Wed May 8 22:07:52 2013] : Jin: Jin takes a 5 ft step, hoping that Mary is not going to go on hitting her.
[Wed May 8 22:08:01 2013] : Jin: Flaming scimitar +1: Attack 1: [1d20(16) + 14] = 30 - Damage: [1d6(3) + 5] = 8 - Add [1d6(4)] = 4 Fire damage
[Wed May 8 22:08:03 2013] : Jin: Flaming scimitar +1: Attack 1: [1d20(19) + 14] = 33 - Damage: [1d6(2) + 5] = 7 - Add [1d6(2)] = 2 Fire damage
[Wed May 8 22:08:32 2013] : Jin: on the skeleton thing.
[Wed May 8 22:08:53 2013] : DM: A couple of hits, slightly deflected
[Wed May 8 22:09:26 2013] : Jin: done.
[Wed May 8 22:09:47 2013] : DM: The cleric moves and casts a spell
[Wed May 8 22:09:52 2013] : Linden: Spellcraft: [1d20(9) + 14] = 23
[Wed May 8 22:09:59 2013] : Mary: Spellcraft: [1d20(16) + 5] = 21
[Wed May 8 22:10:53 2013] : DM: Skeleton attacks Mary
[Wed May 8 22:11:04 2013] : DM: Greatclub: [1d20(13) + 9] = 22; Hit: [1d8(4) + 9] = 13 normal damage + [1d6(2)] = 2 fire damage.
[Wed May 8 22:11:16 2013] : DM: 15 damage
[Wed May 8 22:11:25 2013] : Mary: Damage: Mary takes 15 damage. [Wed May 8 22:11:34 2013] : DM: Mary?
[Wed May 8 22:11:42 2013] : Mary: "What happened?"
[Wed May 8 22:11:58 2013] : Mary: Mary runs back to where she dropped her bow
[Wed May 8 22:12:46 2013] : Mary: Taking bow from Linden, putting away rapier and done
[Wed May 8 22:13:02 2013] : DM: Andrei?
[Wed May 8 22:13:11 2013] : Mary: Mary shakes her head at what she just did
[Wed May 8 22:14:04 2013] : Andrei: Andrei steps to behind one of the pillars, and out of sight
[Wed May 8 22:14:16 2013] : Andrei: Stealth: [1d20(15) + 12] = 27
[Wed May 8 22:14:19 2013] : Andrei: ooc done
[Wed May 8 22:14:23 2013] : DM: Linden
[Wed May 8 22:14:54 2013] : Linden: Linden casts fireball, aimed to catch the cleric and the skeleton. Reflex save DC20 for half. [7d10(8,2,2,8,5,9,10)] = 44 damage.
[Wed May 8 22:15:12 2013] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(8) + 5] = 13
[Wed May 8 22:15:13 2013] : Linden: Done.
[Wed May 8 22:15:59 2013] : Linden: ooc sorry DC 18 (its not an illusion spell!)
[Wed May 8 22:16:40 2013] : DM: The cleric appears quite badly harmed
[Wed May 8 22:17:01 2013] : DM: Jin...
[Wed May 8 22:17:06 2013] : DM: Fiery Aura: Creatures starting their turn adjacent to a burning skeleton or attacking unarmed/natural attack take [1d6(1)] = 1 points of fire damage.
[Wed May 8 22:17:13 2013] : DM: Your go
[Wed May 8 22:17:40 2013] : DM: ooc the skeleton is immune to fire
[Wed May 8 22:18:32 2013] : Jin: ooc so 1HP
[Wed May 8 22:18:36 2013] : DM: yes
[Wed May 8 22:18:52 2013] : Jin: Damage: Jin takes 1 damage. [Wed May 8 22:20:00 2013] : DM: Your go...
[Wed May 8 22:20:08 2013] : Jin: ooc I know, sorry
[Wed May 8 22:20:48 2013] : Jin: Jin shlashes forward with her scimitar
[Wed May 8 22:20:50 2013] : Jin: Flaming scimitar +1 - TWF: Attack 1: [1d20(1) + 11] = 12 - Damage: [1d6(2) + 5] = 7 - Add [1d6(5)] = 5 Fire damage
[Wed May 8 22:21:02 2013] : DM: Another attack
[Wed May 8 22:21:33 2013] : Jin: she then slightly turns on herself and extends ther arm with her shield, bashing the creature with it.
[Wed May 8 22:21:46 2013] : Jin: Shield bash: Attack: [1d20(13) + 7] = 20 - Damage [1d3(2)] = 2 - Any opponent hit by the shield bash are also hit with a free bull rush attack (attack roll is combat manoeuver check)
[Wed May 8 22:21:48 2013] : DM: ooc I assume you're tracking the haste David, is it about 4 rounds so far?
[Wed May 8 22:22:08 2013] : Jin: Flaming scimitar +1 - TWF: Attack 1: [1d20(12) + 11] = 23 - Damage: [1d6(4) + 5] = 9 - Add [1d6(6)] = 6 Fire damage
[Wed May 8 22:22:14 2013] : Jin: for the haste.
[Wed May 8 22:22:18 2013] : Linden: ooc you assumed... poorly.
[Wed May 8 22:22:22 2013] : Jin: ooc lol
[Wed May 8 22:22:33 2013] : Mary: ooc LOL
[Wed May 8 22:22:33 2013] : DM: ooc LOL
[Wed May 8 22:22:38 2013] : Andrei: ooc brb
[Wed May 8 22:22:52 2013] : Linden: ooc it's been 3 rounds.
[Wed May 8 22:22:57 2013] : DM: CMB roll?
[Wed May 8 22:23:09 2013] : Jin: ooc now I wonder, if I bullrush the skeleton, then what of the cleric?
[Wed May 8 22:23:15 2013] : Jin: ooc what for?
[Wed May 8 22:23:26 2013] : DM: Bull rush?
[Wed May 8 22:23:37 2013] : Jin: ooc my attack roll is the CMD roll
[Wed May 8 22:23:39 2013] : DM: Ah, I see
[Wed May 8 22:23:41 2013] : Jin: sorry CMB
[Wed May 8 22:23:49 2013] : DM: CMB is 14
[Wed May 8 22:23:49 2013] : Jin: so 20.
[Wed May 8 22:24:00 2013] : DM: So you successfully bull rush
[Wed May 8 22:24:31 2013] : Jin: ooc oh and no AoO
[Wed May 8 22:24:47 2013] : Jin: ooc Shield slam
[Wed May 8 22:25:13 2013] : DM: Another CMB check please
[Wed May 8 22:25:27 2013] : Andrei: ooc COMBO!
[Wed May 8 22:25:35 2013] : DM: ooc LOL
[Wed May 8 22:25:58 2013] : Mary: ooc LOL
[Wed May 8 22:26:09 2013] : Jin: [1d20(19) + 11] = 30
[Wed May 8 22:26:24 2013] : Jin: ooc I just don't understand this CMB thing :(
[Wed May 8 22:26:25 2013] : Mary: ooc Is that enough? ;)
[Wed May 8 22:26:31 2013] : Jin: ooc I'm an idiot :(
[Wed May 8 22:27:03 2013] : DM: With a mighty bash, you push the skeleton back and the cleric is forced to step too to avoid being squashed
[Wed May 8 22:28:05 2013] : DM: Andrei?
[Wed May 8 22:28:25 2013] : Jin: ooc wait, why did it move 10ft?
[Wed May 8 22:28:39 2013] : DM: you beat it by 6
[Wed May 8 22:28:39 2013] : Andrei: ooc because you hit it hard enough
[Wed May 8 22:29:03 2013] : Jin: ooc more than +5? ok.
[Wed May 8 22:29:19 2013] : Andrei: Andrei darts around the back of the room, trying to avoid notice
[Wed May 8 22:29:20 2013] : Jin: ooc but I still can take a 5 ft step
[Wed May 8 22:29:22 2013] : DM: an extra 5ft per 5 over
[Wed May 8 22:29:25 2013] : Jin: ooc which I take. Then done.
[Wed May 8 22:29:46 2013] : DM: Perception: [1d20(5) + 13] = 18
[Wed May 8 22:29:51 2013] : Andrei: Stealth: [1d20(14) + 12] = 26
[Wed May 8 22:29:59 2013] : DM: No-one sees you
[Wed May 8 22:30:02 2013] : Andrei: He then stabs the cleric
[Wed May 8 22:30:07 2013] : DM: Will save
[Wed May 8 22:30:18 2013] : Andrei: ooc didn't he cast a hostile spell earlier?
[Wed May 8 22:30:29 2013] : DM: He cast sanctuary last time
[Wed May 8 22:30:35 2013] : Andrei: ooc OK, right
[Wed May 8 22:30:37 2013] : Mary: ooc He cast Sanctuary again
[Wed May 8 22:30:48 2013] : DM: but you don't know that
[Wed May 8 22:30:52 2013] : Andrei: Will: [1d20(4) + 4] = 8
[Wed May 8 22:30:56 2013] : Andrei: ooc apparently I do now.
[Wed May 8 22:31:01 2013] : Andrei: done (and darnit!)
[Wed May 8 22:31:09 2013] : DM: You just can't be bothered to hit him
[Wed May 8 22:31:16 2013] : DM: Why bother eh?
[Wed May 8 22:31:29 2013] : DM: Linden?
[Wed May 8 22:32:09 2013] : Linden: Linden moves to Jin and casts Bull's Strenth (+4 to Str).
[Wed May 8 22:32:11 2013] : Linden: Done.
[Wed May 8 22:32:33 2013] : DM: Jin?
[Wed May 8 22:33:42 2013] : Jin: Jin takes another 5 foot step and swings blade and shield again
[Wed May 8 22:33:45 2013] : Jin: Flaming scimitar +1 - TWF: Attack 1: [1d20(12) + 11] = 23 - Damage: [1d6(6) + 5] = 11 - Add [1d6(2)] = 2 Fire damage
[Wed May 8 22:33:51 2013] : Jin: Flaming scimitar +1 - TWF: Attack 1: [1d20(2) + 11] = 13 - Damage: [1d6(2) + 5] = 7 - Add [1d6(5)] = 5 Fire damage
[Wed May 8 22:33:54 2013] : Jin: Shield bash: Attack: [1d20(8) + 7] = 15 - Damage [1d3(3)] = 3 - Any opponent hit by the shield bash are also hit with a free bull rush attack (attack roll is combat manoeuver check)
[Wed May 8 22:35:07 2013] : Jin: ooc oh and well, +4 str on this.
[Wed May 8 22:35:16 2013] : DM: ooc can you put a break tag after the first colon please?
[Wed May 8 22:35:34 2013] : Jin: ooc yes
[Wed May 8 22:35:44 2013] : DM: Shield bash hits
[Wed May 8 22:36:22 2013] : DM: ooc it's really difficult to read as it is
[Wed May 8 22:36:32 2013] : DM: Bull rushing?
[Wed May 8 22:36:36 2013] : Jin: what do you need?
[Wed May 8 22:36:40 2013] : DM: I need another cmb
[Wed May 8 22:36:47 2013] : Jin: [1d20(15) + 11] = 26
[Wed May 8 22:37:03 2013] : Jin: ooc I don't understand why? is it for pushing those guys back?
[Wed May 8 22:37:13 2013] : DM: Jin pushes the skeleon and the cleric once again
[Wed May 8 22:37:46 2013] : DM: Do you have Greater Bull Rush?
[Wed May 8 22:38:07 2013] : Jin: ooc no I don't.
[Wed May 8 22:38:10 2013] : DM: k
[Wed May 8 22:38:33 2013] : DM: The cleric takes a step
[Wed May 8 22:39:09 2013] : DM: Then casts a spell
[Wed May 8 22:39:15 2013] : DM: Spellcraft?
[Wed May 8 22:39:25 2013] : Andrei: Untrained: [1d20(6) + 2] = 8
[Wed May 8 22:39:45 2013] : Linden: Spellcraft: [1d20(7) + 14] = 21
[Wed May 8 22:39:51 2013] : Mary: Spellcraft: [1d20(2) + 5] = 7
[Wed May 8 22:40:16 2013] : DM: Jin, will save
[Wed May 8 22:40:23 2013] : Jin: Will: [1d20(15) + 0 + 4] = 19
[Wed May 8 22:40:41 2013] : DM: You are unaffected
[Wed May 8 22:40:55 2013] : DM: The cleric performs a quick channel
[Wed May 8 22:41:00 2013] : DM: Cleric hastily channels negative energy [4d6(1,3,4,3)] = 11 HP healing to all undead.
[Wed May 8 22:41:06 2013] : DM: Al gains 11 HP
[Wed May 8 22:41:16 2013] : Jin: ooc I'm supposed to be the most vunerable to these things, and I'm getting those good rolls... :/
[Wed May 8 22:41:27 2013] : DM: Sorry, Andrei
[Wed May 8 22:41:28 2013] : Andrei: ooc don't complain!
[Wed May 8 22:41:45 2013] : DM: Skeleton attacks Andrei
[Wed May 8 22:41:48 2013] : Mary: ooc Just count yourself lucky :)
[Wed May 8 22:41:52 2013] : DM: Greatclub: [1d20(16) + 9] = 25; Hit: [1d8(1) + 9] = 10 normal damage + [1d6(1)] = 1 fire damage.
[Wed May 8 22:41:58 2013] : DM: Done
[Wed May 8 22:42:01 2013] : DM: Mary?
[Wed May 8 22:42:17 2013] : Andrei: HP28/38, Protection from Fire 20/70
[Wed May 8 22:42:27 2013] : Mary: Mary tries to do as much damage as possible to the skeleton
[Wed May 8 22:42:35 2013] : Mary: +2 Longbow MS + RS: Mary takes 2 extra arrows and shoots (Manyshot + Rapid shot)
[Wed May 8 22:42:39 2013] : Mary: +2 Longbow - Partial attack: [1d20(3) + 15] = 18 (22 Undead, 20 Animals) Damage: [1d8(2) + 2] = 4 (8 Undead, 6 Animals) HP.
[Wed May 8 22:42:44 2013] : Mary: Done
[Wed May 8 22:43:05 2013] : Linden: ooc huh? is the negative energy healing Andrei?
[Wed May 8 22:43:11 2013] : DM: The skeleton collapses
[Wed May 8 22:43:38 2013] : Mary: ooc Channeling isn't going to help now :)
[Wed May 8 22:43:50 2013] : DM: yes, Andrei has been visibly healing every time the cleric channeled
[Wed May 8 22:44:12 2013] : DM: Fiery Death: The burning skeleton explodes into a burst of flame. All adjacent to the skeleton take [2d6(3,4)] = 7 points of fire damage. (DC 13 Reflex for 1/2)
[Wed May 8 22:44:24 2013] : DM: Andrei?
[Wed May 8 22:44:35 2013] : Andrei: Reflex: [1d20(1) + 7] = 8
[Wed May 8 22:44:42 2013] : Andrei: HP28/38, Protection from Fire 13/70
[Wed May 8 22:44:57 2013] : Andrei: Andrei steps up to the cleric, and feints left
[Wed May 8 22:45:47 2013] : Andrei: Feint: [1d20(16) + 23] = 39
[Wed May 8 22:46:13 2013] : Andrei: Attack vs flat-footed AC: [1d20(19) + 9] = 28 [1d4(4) + 4d6(5,6,2,3)] = 20
[Wed May 8 22:46:22 2013] : Andrei: Critical? [1d20(5) + 9] = 14 [1d4(3)] = 3
[Wed May 8 22:46:29 2013] : Andrei: done
[Wed May 8 22:47:11 2013] : DM: Feint is a standard action? Do you have a feat that lessens it?
[Wed May 8 22:47:26 2013] : Andrei: Yes, I do: Improved Feint.
[Wed May 8 22:47:38 2013] : Andrei: Also, if I convinced him, he takes -2 against my bluffs for the next 24 hours.
[Wed May 8 22:47:44 2013] : DM: The cleric drops to the floor, bleeding profusely
[Wed May 8 22:48:16 2013] : Andrei: "Quick, patch him up so we can question him!"
[Wed May 8 22:49:16 2013] : DM: GAME END