Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed May 1 19:55:41 2013] : Sylvie: GAME START
[Wed May 1 19:56:11 2013] : Sylvie: You are all trying to find Sylvie's little brother...
[Wed May 1 19:56:46 2013] : Sylvie: En route you were attacked by some giant scorpions and Sylvie manifested some magic
[Wed May 1 19:56:50 2013] : Andrei: ooc did we search the scorpion caves?
[Wed May 1 19:56:55 2013] : Sylvie: ooc no
[Wed May 1 19:57:21 2013] : Andrei: "I hate to say it, but there may be more of those things down there."
[Wed May 1 19:57:43 2013] : Linden: "Where do the tracks lead?"
[Wed May 1 19:57:45 2013] : Andrei: "We'd probably better check."
[Wed May 1 19:57:47 2013] : Mary: "And there also might be people there, that are still alive"
[Wed May 1 19:58:35 2013] : Andrei: "Not many people would still be alive down there, I think."
[Wed May 1 19:58:38 2013] : DM: Survival roll to make anything of tracks
[Wed May 1 19:58:54 2013] : Linden: Survival: [1d20(10) + 1] = 11
[Wed May 1 19:59:44 2013] : Mary: Survival: [1d20(3) + 12] = 15 (19 Undead, 17 Animals) Track: 18 (22 Undead, 20 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed May 1 19:59:55 2013] : DM: Linden can't make anything out of the mess of tracks in the area
[Wed May 1 19:59:59 2013] : Andrei: ooc I'm untrained
[Wed May 1 20:00:30 2013] : Linden: ooc survival can be used untrained.
[Wed May 1 20:00:44 2013] : DM: Mary can spot that the scorpions go into and out of the caves, but that the other footsteps you were tracking enter, and exit the dunes
[Wed May 1 20:01:34 2013] : Mary: Mary shares her insights
[Wed May 1 20:02:06 2013] : Linden: "Leave the caves, we should follow the tracks and find Sylvie's brother"
[Wed May 1 20:02:08 2013] : Andrei: "You mean we can stay OUT of the holes?"
[Wed May 1 20:02:13 2013] : Andrei: "That sounds good to me."
[Wed May 1 20:02:50 2013] : DM: Perception checks
[Wed May 1 20:02:53 2013] : Linden: "Mary, lead the way, please."
[Wed May 1 20:02:55 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(13) + 13] = 26 (30 Undead, 28 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed May 1 20:02:57 2013] : Linden: Perception: [1d20(15) + 5] = 20
[Wed May 1 20:03:07 2013] : Andrei: Perception: [1d20(6) + 12] = 18
[Wed May 1 20:04:50 2013] : Mary: Mary jumps of her horse and runs towards a small hole to the south
[Wed May 1 20:05:05 2013] : Mary: "There is somebody there!"
[Wed May 1 20:05:27 2013] : DM: There is a small hole in the dune, about 2 feet across
[Wed May 1 20:05:31 2013] : Andrei: Andrei also dismounts and follows, ready to guard Mary's back - just in case
[Wed May 1 20:05:35 2013] : Linden: Linden follows up cautiously and at a distance.
[Wed May 1 20:06:13 2013] : DM: Protruding from the hole, is a pair of boots, clearly attached to legs. The legs are not moving, and there is a bad smell
[Wed May 1 20:06:39 2013] : Mary: Mary starts digging in the sand, around the boots, trying to clear the legs and body
[Wed May 1 20:06:58 2013] : Linden: "Best not look Sylvie. It doesn't look pretty."
[Wed May 1 20:07:13 2013] : DM: Heal checks
[Wed May 1 20:07:19 2013] : Mary: Heal: [1d20(12) + 8] = 20
[Wed May 1 20:07:26 2013] : Andrei: "Take care, Mary; it's not something I'd like to have to rescue you from."
[Wed May 1 20:07:39 2013] : Andrei: Heal: [1d20(18) + 2] = 20 (untrained)
[Wed May 1 20:08:16 2013] : Linden: Heal: [1d20(10) + 1] = 11
[Wed May 1 20:08:59 2013] : DM: The ground does not yield much to the digging, but the legs protrude enough to pull the body out
[Wed May 1 20:09:00 2013] : Mary: ooc My Heal check should be 2 less, not using my kit here
[Wed May 1 20:09:23 2013] : DM: Looking at the body, you can tell it's decomposing
[Wed May 1 20:09:37 2013] : Andrei: ooc what sort of ground is it again? I had sand in mind for some reason
[Wed May 1 20:09:45 2013] : Mary: "I'm afraid we're too late"
[Wed May 1 20:09:54 2013] : Mary: ooc So did I, to be honest
[Wed May 1 20:09:55 2013] : DM: The ground is sandy, but underneath it's more solid
[Wed May 1 20:10:06 2013] : Andrei: ooc OK, so sand over rock sort of thing. Gotcha.
[Wed May 1 20:10:17 2013] : Mary: ooc Probably because the DM used the word dunes a couple of times
[Wed May 1 20:10:18 2013] : Andrei: ooc (glad I'm not going mad)
[Wed May 1 20:10:20 2013] : DM: sand over sandstone
[Wed May 1 20:11:05 2013] : Andrei: "Any way of telling who this chap was?"
[Wed May 1 20:11:20 2013] : Linden: "What's he (she?) doing head down in a hole?"
[Wed May 1 20:11:31 2013] : DM: It's not obvious from his boots or lower legs.
[Wed May 1 20:11:50 2013] : DM: The body is on its back, toes to the sky...
[Wed May 1 20:11:53 2013] : Andrei: "Let's pull him out, but be careful... we don't want him to ooze."
[Wed May 1 20:12:01 2013] : DM: Not really a crawling position
[Wed May 1 20:12:09 2013] : Mary: Mary starts pulling
[Wed May 1 20:12:13 2013] : Mary: Strength: [1d20(6) + 0] = 6
[Wed May 1 20:12:25 2013] : DM: You fail to budge it
[Wed May 1 20:13:01 2013] : Mary: "A little help here, please?"
[Wed May 1 20:13:07 2013] : Andrei: Strength: [1d20(4)] = 4
[Wed May 1 20:13:11 2013] : Andrei: ooc HAH!
[Wed May 1 20:13:17 2013] : Mary: ooc KMAO
[Wed May 1 20:13:19 2013] : Linden: "Use a rope and a horse."
[Wed May 1 20:13:30 2013] : Mary: "Great idea"
[Wed May 1 20:13:46 2013] : Mary: Mary does so
[Wed May 1 20:13:48 2013] : Mary: Strength: [1d20(1) + 3] = 4
[Wed May 1 20:13:53 2013] : Andrei: ooc does everyone have rope?
[Wed May 1 20:14:01 2013] : Linden: I have rope.
[Wed May 1 20:14:26 2013] : DM: Can you describe how you are doing it please? and without metagaming, where you are, where the horse is etc ;-)
[Wed May 1 20:14:32 2013] : Andrei: Andrei takes his time to tie the rope properly, and rigs it up so everyone can help pull.
[Wed May 1 20:14:42 2013] : Andrei: ooc are the two red lines the legs?
[Wed May 1 20:14:47 2013] : DM: yes
[Wed May 1 20:14:47 2013] : ** Mary found the F2 macro key **
[Wed May 1 20:15:10 2013] : Andrei: ooc using Bert as the marker for my horse
[Wed May 1 20:15:15 2013] : DM: LOL
[Wed May 1 20:15:32 2013] : Andrei: ooc I'm sure he'd be delighted to be useful in his absence :-p
[Wed May 1 20:16:00 2013] : Linden: Linden is standing to one side.
[Wed May 1 20:16:18 2013] : Andrei: Where's Sylvie?
[Wed May 1 20:16:27 2013] : Linden: With me, on my horse.
[Wed May 1 20:16:29 2013] : DM: Sylvie sits on Linden's horse
[Wed May 1 20:16:47 2013] : Andrei: Jin is clearly helping pull, 'cos she's the only one with muscles.
[Wed May 1 20:18:41 2013] : DM: light or heavy horse?
[Wed May 1 20:19:02 2013] : Andrei: Mine's a light horse
[Wed May 1 20:19:04 2013] : DM: [1d20(2) + 3] = 5
[Wed May 1 20:19:16 2013] : Andrei: ooc can we take 10 here?
[Wed May 1 20:19:42 2013] : Andrei: "This body's wedged tight. No idea how it got down there."
[Wed May 1 20:19:55 2013] : DM: With some assistance from others pulling...
[Wed May 1 20:20:12 2013] : DM: The horse pulls hard on the body...
[Wed May 1 20:21:04 2013] : DM: It jerks out of the hole and landsnext to Al and Mary
[Wed May 1 20:21:13 2013] : Andrei: ooc Andrei, not Al.
[Wed May 1 20:21:16 2013] : Andrei: ooc :-p
[Wed May 1 20:21:21 2013] : DM: (and the horse)
[Wed May 1 20:21:31 2013] : Andrei: ooc Al is two characters ago!
[Wed May 1 20:21:32 2013] : DM: Initiative
[Wed May 1 20:21:37 2013] : DM: ooc sorry :-)
[Wed May 1 20:21:39 2013] : Mary: Mary unties the body and takes a good look at it
[Wed May 1 20:21:42 2013] : Andrei: Initiative: [1d20(4) + 2] = 6
[Wed May 1 20:21:44 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(7) + 13] = 20 (24 Undead, 22 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed May 1 20:21:46 2013] : Mary: Heal (no kit): [1d20(6) + 6] = 12
[Wed May 1 20:21:47 2013] : Linden: Initiative: [1d20(11) + 6] = 17
[Wed May 1 20:21:55 2013] : Mary: Initiative: [1d20(9) + 6] = 15 (+2 when in a forest)
[Wed May 1 20:22:06 2013] : Mary: ooc Oops, missed that
[Wed May 1 20:22:39 2013] : DM: As the body jumps forward with the force of the rope pull...
[Wed May 1 20:22:56 2013] : DM: You get a clear view of why it was wedged...
[Wed May 1 20:23:36 2013] : DM: A visibly pulsating abdomen tears as the body is pulled out
[Wed May 1 20:23:51 2013] : Andrei: ooc chestburster!
[Wed May 1 20:23:54 2013] : DM: Showering...
[Wed May 1 20:24:01 2013] : DM: [1d2(2)] = 2
[Wed May 1 20:24:43 2013] : Mary: ooc Alien!
[Wed May 1 20:24:43 2013] : DM: Andrei and Mary with grubs
[Wed May 1 20:24:52 2013] : DM: And the horse
[Wed May 1 20:25:00 2013] : DM: Reflex saves for all 3 please
[Wed May 1 20:25:00 2013] : Andrei: "Ugh! What are these things?"
[Wed May 1 20:25:11 2013] : Andrei: Reflex: [1d20(14) + 7] = 21
[Wed May 1 20:25:31 2013] : DM: Andrei nimbly avoids them...
[Wed May 1 20:25:55 2013] : DM: ooc +5 for a ligh horse
[Wed May 1 20:26:00 2013] : Mary: Reflex: [1d20(7) + 9] = 16
[Wed May 1 20:26:16 2013] : Andrei: Horse: [1d20(10) + 5] = 15
[Wed May 1 20:26:18 2013] : Mary: Knowledge Nature: [1d20(3) + 11] = 14 (16 Animals)
[Wed May 1 20:26:24 2013] : DM: Mary just manages to bat one headed for her aside
[Wed May 1 20:26:54 2013] : DM: The horse, tied as it is to a rope is not so lucky
[Wed May 1 20:26:57 2013] : DM: [1d6(1)] = 1
[Wed May 1 20:27:22 2013] : DM: One grub lands on the horse and immeditely burrows into its flesh
[Wed May 1 20:28:14 2013] : DM: Knowledge nature or heal checks please?
[Wed May 1 20:28:18 2013] : DM: Or both
[Wed May 1 20:28:21 2013] : Mary: Mary looks at the grubs, disgusted
[Wed May 1 20:28:30 2013] : Linden: Knowledge: Nature: [1d20(11) + 5] = 16 (untrained)
[Wed May 1 20:28:34 2013] : Mary: Knowledge Nature: [1d20(4) + 11] = 15 (17 Animals)
[Wed May 1 20:28:40 2013] : Mary: Heal (no kit): [1d20(17) + 6] = 23
[Wed May 1 20:28:45 2013] : Andrei: Either: [1d20(20) + 2] = 22
[Wed May 1 20:28:51 2013] : Andrei: (ooc both are untrained)
[Wed May 1 20:29:48 2013] : DM: Andrei and Mary know that untreated, the grub will burrow to the vitals of the horse...
[Wed May 1 20:30:00 2013] : DM: causing a slow death in minutes
[Wed May 1 20:30:20 2013] : Andrei: "Quick, cut it out!"
[Wed May 1 20:30:29 2013] : DM: The grub has to be cut out, or else a remove disease spell cast
[Wed May 1 20:30:35 2013] : DM: Linden?
[Wed May 1 20:30:43 2013] : Mary: Mary goes to the horse and tries to calm it
[Wed May 1 20:30:45 2013] : Mary: Handle Animal: [1d20(1) + 7] = 8
[Wed May 1 20:30:46 2013] : Linden: I dont' have remove disease.
[Wed May 1 20:30:53 2013] : DM: There are 5 grubs on the floor
[Wed May 1 20:31:00 2013] : Mary: "Darn, better cut it out"
[Wed May 1 20:31:12 2013] : DM: We're in initiative order...
[Wed May 1 20:31:14 2013] : DM: Linden?
[Wed May 1 20:31:33 2013] : Linden: Delay.
[Wed May 1 20:31:34 2013] : Linden: Done
[Wed May 1 20:31:35 2013] : Mary: ooc Oops
[Wed May 1 20:31:43 2013] : DM: Mary?
[Wed May 1 20:31:50 2013] : Mary: Mary goes to the horse and tries to calm it
[Wed May 1 20:31:55 2013] : Mary: Handle Animal: [1d20(11) + 7] = 18
[Wed May 1 20:32:07 2013] : Mary: "There, there, we're going to help you"
[Wed May 1 20:32:29 2013] : Mary: Drawing my dagger and done
[Wed May 1 20:32:44 2013] : DM: The animal, in pain and panicking responds a little to the slap that Mary gives it ;-)
[Wed May 1 20:33:09 2013] : DM: Andrei?
[Wed May 1 20:33:27 2013] : DM: Or Linden if you want to go now?
[Wed May 1 20:33:40 2013] : Andrei: Andrei draws his dagger and attempts to cut the grub out.
[Wed May 1 20:33:50 2013] : DM: Heal check please
[Wed May 1 20:33:51 2013] : Andrei: ooc is this a heal check?
[Wed May 1 20:33:55 2013] : Andrei: [1d20(13) + 2] = 15
[Wed May 1 20:34:11 2013] : Linden: ooc delaying until something happens.
[Wed May 1 20:34:28 2013] : DM: Damage roll
[Wed May 1 20:34:34 2013] : Andrei: [1d4(4)] = 4
[Wed May 1 20:34:37 2013] : Andrei: ooc dammit!
[Wed May 1 20:35:09 2013] : DM: The horse shudders in pain as you try to cut it
[Wed May 1 20:35:50 2013] : Mary: "Shhh, we're only trying to help you"
[Wed May 1 20:35:58 2013] : DM: The remaining 5 grubs on the floor crawl around looking for a food source
[Wed May 1 20:36:06 2013] : DM: Mary
[Wed May 1 20:36:16 2013] : Andrei: "Linden, can you burn those things?"
[Wed May 1 20:36:33 2013] : Linden: ooc going after Mary
[Wed May 1 20:36:43 2013] : DM: ooc Ok
[Wed May 1 20:36:50 2013] : DM: Mary?
[Wed May 1 20:37:58 2013] : Mary: Mary grabs her kit and assists Andrei
[Wed May 1 20:38:02 2013] : Mary: Heal: [1d20(15) + 8] = 23
[Wed May 1 20:38:21 2013] : Mary: "It's alright"
[Wed May 1 20:38:22 2013] : Mary: Handle Animal: [1d20(17) + 7] = 24
[Wed May 1 20:38:44 2013] : Mary: Done
[Wed May 1 20:39:17 2013] : DM: Mary takes her dagger and successfully locates the grub and cuts deftly. The horse takes [2d6(6,2)] = 8 damage in doing so
[Wed May 1 20:39:34 2013] : DM: [1d20(19)] = 19
[Wed May 1 20:40:21 2013] : DM: The horse kicks out and deals Mary [1d4(2) + 1] = 3 damage
[Wed May 1 20:40:47 2013] : Mary: Damage: Mary takes 3 damage. [Wed May 1 20:40:52 2013] : DM: The grub is skewered on Mary's blade
[Wed May 1 20:41:02 2013] : Mary: "Now, now, no need for that"
[Wed May 1 20:41:11 2013] : DM: There are 5 grubs on the floor.
[Wed May 1 20:41:18 2013] : DM: Linden?
[Wed May 1 20:41:19 2013] : Linden: Linden casts magic missile, one missile at each of four grubs.
[Wed May 1 20:41:22 2013] : Mary: "Get those other ones, before the get us"
[Wed May 1 20:41:25 2013] : Linden: ooc need damage rolls?
[Wed May 1 20:41:27 2013] : DM: Nah
[Wed May 1 20:41:33 2013] : Mary: ooc KMAO
[Wed May 1 20:41:34 2013] : Linden: Done.
[Wed May 1 20:41:45 2013] : DM: Andrei?
[Wed May 1 20:42:28 2013] : DM: ooc Andrei have you rolled your horse's HP?
[Wed May 1 20:42:47 2013] : DM: ooc (2d8+6)
[Wed May 1 20:42:49 2013] : Andrei: ooc no, I didn't
[Wed May 1 20:42:54 2013] : Andrei: [2d8(2,7) + 6] = 15
[Wed May 1 20:42:59 2013] : Andrei: ooc did it just die?
[Wed May 1 20:43:00 2013] : DM: It has 1 HP
[Wed May 1 20:43:21 2013] : DM: Actually, 3 HP
[Wed May 1 20:43:29 2013] : DM: Andrei?
[Wed May 1 20:43:56 2013] : DM: 1 grub remains on the floor
[Wed May 1 20:44:22 2013] : Andrei: Andrei steps back from the nasty wriggling grub, leading the horse with him.
[Wed May 1 20:44:54 2013] : DM: Grub wiggles
[Wed May 1 20:44:57 2013] : DM: Mary?
[Wed May 1 20:46:28 2013] : Mary: Mary uses her wand on the horse
[Wed May 1 20:46:32 2013] : Mary: Mary uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(5) + 1] = 6 HP.
[Wed May 1 20:46:43 2013] : Mary: Done
[Wed May 1 20:47:25 2013] : DM: OK, at some point one of you also stabs the remaining one presumably...
[Wed May 1 20:47:38 2013] : Mary: ooc I would think so
[Wed May 1 20:47:47 2013] : DM: Challenge over... 535 XP
[Wed May 1 20:48:22 2013] : Linden: "Let's not waste any more time on anything that isn't going help find Sylvie's brother."
[Wed May 1 20:48:26 2013] : DM: On the floor, still tied to the horse (being dragged) is the body
[Wed May 1 20:48:31 2013] : ** Andrei found the F1 macro key **
[Wed May 1 20:48:49 2013] : Andrei: "Any idea who this chap was? Or how he got here?"
[Wed May 1 20:49:07 2013] : Andrei: Knowledge Local: [1d20(2) + 12] = 14
[Wed May 1 20:49:16 2013] : DM: It's a man in the remains of wat look like the clothes of a wealthy merchant
[Wed May 1 20:49:29 2013] : Mary: Knowledge Local: [1d20(6) + 4] = 10
[Wed May 1 20:49:41 2013] : DM: /w 12=Nothing strikes you as obvious
[Wed May 1 20:49:53 2013] : DM: Hmm
[Wed May 1 20:50:14 2013] : DM: ooc stop using italics!
[Wed May 1 20:50:26 2013] : DM: ooc that's a note to self BTW
[Wed May 1 20:50:47 2013] : Andrei: "I've no idea who he was."
[Wed May 1 20:50:50 2013] : DM: The body no longer looks infested
[Wed May 1 20:50:53 2013] : Andrei: "Better move on, I think."
[Wed May 1 20:51:11 2013] : DM: There's a ring on one hand, and a belt with a crest
[Wed May 1 20:51:29 2013] : DM: There's also a purse on the belt
[Wed May 1 20:51:38 2013] : Andrei: "But let's take these as evidence, and to give to his family."
[Wed May 1 20:52:04 2013] : DM: The items are easily removed
[Wed May 1 20:52:15 2013] : DM: Appraise?
[Wed May 1 20:52:30 2013] : Mary: Appraise: [1d20(7) + 1] = 8
[Wed May 1 20:52:49 2013] : Andrei: Appraise: [1d20(13) + 2] = 15
[Wed May 1 20:53:02 2013] : Linden: "Let me have a look..."
[Wed May 1 20:53:08 2013] : Mary: ooc brb
[Wed May 1 20:53:12 2013] : Skeletons: Appraise: [1d20(7) + 15] = 22
[Wed May 1 20:53:21 2013] : Linden: ooc oops
[Wed May 1 20:53:38 2013] : DM: In the purse is a single green marbled gemstone
[Wed May 1 20:54:49 2013] : DM: The belt and signet ring have matching crests, emblazoned with a letter H
[Wed May 1 20:55:19 2013] : DM: They don't appear particularly valuable, 1-2 GP each
[Wed May 1 20:55:29 2013] : Linden: "This looks like a pretty valuble rock, about 500 gold if I'm to guess. Use to see a lot of gems in my work. Rich folks always wanted to put shiny rocks on their personal weapons."
[Wed May 1 20:55:39 2013] : Andrei: "That gemstone's valuable; my guess is a little lower than yours."
[Wed May 1 20:55:52 2013] : Andrei: "But still worth hanging on to."
[Wed May 1 20:56:34 2013] : Linden: "Never saw the point of gems, better to spend the coin on better magic."
[Wed May 1 20:56:43 2013] : DM: ooc they weigh less
[Wed May 1 20:56:46 2013] : Linden: Linden pockets the gemstone.
[Wed May 1 20:56:56 2013] : DM: ooc than coins that is, not magic ;-)
[Wed May 1 20:57:09 2013] : Linden: ooc Linden meant gems on weapons as decoration.
[Wed May 1 20:57:20 2013] : DM: ooc Ah
[Wed May 1 20:57:58 2013] : Mary: ooc back
[Wed May 1 20:58:09 2013] : Linden: "Mary, Andrei, let's follow that trail. I think Sylvie's getting impatient."
[Wed May 1 20:58:20 2013] : Andrei: "That sounds good to me."
[Wed May 1 20:58:28 2013] : Andrei: "Mary, will yo ulead on, please?"
[Wed May 1 20:58:36 2013] : Sylvie: "Phew... That body smells "
[Wed May 1 20:58:39 2013] : Mary: "Sure"
[Wed May 1 20:58:54 2013] : Mary: Mary leads her horse as she follows the tracks
[Wed May 1 20:59:01 2013] : Mary: Survival: [1d20(12) + 12] = 24 (28 Undead, 26 Animals) Track: 27 (31 Undead, 29 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed May 1 20:59:23 2013] : DM: You easily find the tracks south again
[Wed May 1 21:00:40 2013] : Mary: ooc How many rolls do you need for my tracking?
[Wed May 1 21:00:52 2013] : DM: With all the walking, and finding and refinding the tracks, you notice that it's probably only 2 hours until sunset
[Wed May 1 21:01:26 2013] : DM: Another survival roll for the second hour please?
[Wed May 1 21:01:31 2013] : Mary: Survival: [1d20(8) + 12] = 20 (24 Undead, 22 Animals) Track: 23 (27 Undead, 25 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed May 1 21:01:56 2013] : DM: After another hour, it's now only 1 hour until sunset...
[Wed May 1 21:02:05 2013] : Mary: "We'd better look for a place to camp soon, before it gets to dark to see"
[Wed May 1 21:02:10 2013] : DM: The tracks seem to be geting harder to follow
[Wed May 1 21:02:24 2013] : Mary: Survival: [1d20(4) + 12] = 16 (20 Undead, 18 Animals) Track: 19 (23 Undead, 21 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed May 1 21:02:53 2013] : Linden: "I can provide light, if that helps with following the trail."
[Wed May 1 21:02:55 2013] : DM: ooc Mary is an elf?
[Wed May 1 21:03:05 2013] : Andrei: ooc she was list time I checked :-)
[Wed May 1 21:03:31 2013] : Mary: ooc And she still is :P
[Wed May 1 21:03:39 2013] : DM: Despite the lower light levels, Mary finds the tracks until sunset
[Wed May 1 21:04:40 2013] : Mary: "Right, no use going on in the dark, let's find a camping spot"
[Wed May 1 21:04:42 2013] : DM: There is not enough natural light to continue, unless good illumination is provided
[Wed May 1 21:04:50 2013] : Mary: Mary checks the surroundings
[Wed May 1 21:04:52 2013] : Mary: Survival: [1d20(18) + 12] = 30 (34 Undead, 32 Animals) Track: 33 (37 Undead, 35 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed May 1 21:05:12 2013] : Linden: Linden casts light on a stick.
[Wed May 1 21:05:20 2013] : Andrei: "I think a light might just make us more visible, Linden."
[Wed May 1 21:05:53 2013] : Linden: "Is that worse than waiting until dawn? I don't know."
[Wed May 1 21:06:02 2013] : Andrei: "You can always see the watch coming in cities, for example."
[Wed May 1 21:06:09 2013] : DM: Mary spots a perfect little dell, sheltered from the wind, where the horses can also shelter, and she also forms the tents into an excellent bivouwac that covers all of you and shelters
[Wed May 1 21:07:13 2013] : DM: It's very warm in the bivvie, and the heat of the animals makes the cold nigh quite cosy, even if you forego a fire
[Wed May 1 21:07:27 2013] : Mary: "It's beter to leave the fight until we can all see clearly"
[Wed May 1 21:07:51 2013] : DM: Other than the goings on of small animals, the night passes uneventfully
[Wed May 1 21:08:24 2013] : DM: You all regain 7 HP and 1 temp damage. the horse regains 2 HP
[Wed May 1 21:08:36 2013] : Mary: Rest: Regain 7 HP. [Wed May 1 21:09:18 2013] : DM: ooc brb need a drink
[Wed May 1 21:10:30 2013] : Andrei: Andrei rubs his hands together, and the day's dust and dirt falls away from his clothing.
[Wed May 1 21:12:15 2013] : DM: ooc back
[Wed May 1 21:12:52 2013] : Linden: We go back to following the trail I guess.
[Wed May 1 21:13:15 2013] : DM: 2 Survival rolls
[Wed May 1 21:14:18 2013] : Mary: Survival: [1d20(11) + 12] = 23 (27 Undead, 25 Animals) Track: 26 (30 Undead, 28 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed May 1 21:14:20 2013] : Mary: Survival: [1d20(12) + 12] = 24 (28 Undead, 26 Animals) Track: 27 (31 Undead, 29 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed May 1 21:14:46 2013] : DM: In around an hour and a half, you have followed the tracks to the point where you can see a cliff
[Wed May 1 21:14:58 2013] : Mary: Mary continues to lead the way
[Wed May 1 21:15:05 2013] : DM: In the cliff face is a doorway.
[Wed May 1 21:15:17 2013] : Andrei: ooc we're at the bottom of the cliff, I take it
[Wed May 1 21:15:22 2013] : Andrei: ooc or at the lower level
[Wed May 1 21:15:27 2013] : Mary: "Will you look at that?"
[Wed May 1 21:15:46 2013] : Mary: ooc Do the tracks lead to the door, as far as I can see?
[Wed May 1 21:15:49 2013] : Andrei: "Not something I knew was here, and I hear a lot of things in general."
[Wed May 1 21:15:59 2013] : Linden: "Huh. I would have thought the trail would have lead to that old temple."
[Wed May 1 21:16:03 2013] : Mary: Knowledge Local: [1d20(11) + 4] = 15
[Wed May 1 21:16:09 2013] : Andrei: Know: Local: [1d20(9) + 12] = 21
[Wed May 1 21:16:13 2013] : Linden: "Unless... Is this the temple?"
[Wed May 1 21:16:29 2013] : DM: As you approach, the trail leads straight to the doors
[Wed May 1 21:16:34 2013] : DM: Perception
[Wed May 1 21:16:37 2013] : Linden: Perception: [1d20(2) + 5] = 7
[Wed May 1 21:16:41 2013] : Mary: Mary tries to remember what she's heard about the temple and those doors
[Wed May 1 21:16:43 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(14) + 13] = 27 (31 Undead, 29 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed May 1 21:16:47 2013] : Andrei: Perception: [1d20(17) + 12] = 29
[Wed May 1 21:17:56 2013] : DM: Andrei and Mary can see that the doors are ornate, but more importantly, that there appear to be sentries
[Wed May 1 21:18:40 2013] : Andrei: "Keep down, folks, there's guards there."
[Wed May 1 21:19:15 2013] : Andrei: "They look like skeletons to me, so harder to fool."
[Wed May 1 21:19:38 2013] : DM: ooc David, can you add your marker please
[Wed May 1 21:19:58 2013] : Mary: "Flaming skeletons, no less, as far as I can see"
[Wed May 1 21:20:53 2013] : DM: The skeletons are stood are not moving
[Wed May 1 21:21:06 2013] : Andrei: "Then they're only as good as the orders they've been given. Reckon theythought of saying 'tell us if anything attacks'?"
[Wed May 1 21:21:45 2013] : Andrei: "No bugger thinks of that. I reckon we might be able to lure them away."
[Wed May 1 21:21:57 2013] : Mary: Hunting Companions against Undead: Mary uses her move action to share her knowledge of the enemy: (+2 to attack and damage for party members within 30 ft)
[Wed May 1 21:22:30 2013] : DM: You're currently about 100 m (300 ft away)
[Wed May 1 21:22:41 2013] : Andrei: "Let's see what happens, shall we?"
[Wed May 1 21:22:49 2013] : Mary: ooc For party members within 30 ft of me
[Wed May 1 21:23:04 2013] : Andrei: Andrei rides forward, cautiously, ready to gallop away
[Wed May 1 21:23:20 2013] : DM: ooc yes, but you're probably going to want to move
[Wed May 1 21:23:43 2013] : DM: The skeletons remain unmoving
[Wed May 1 21:24:06 2013] : Mary: ooc I would think the bonus should still be valid when we're there to fight them. If not, I'll just use another move action
[Wed May 1 21:24:26 2013] : Andrei: "Mary, can you hit one of them from here?"
[Wed May 1 21:24:26 2013] : Mary: Mary joins Andrei
[Wed May 1 21:24:31 2013] : DM: ooc presumably it has a duration
[Wed May 1 21:24:36 2013] : Linden: "Does someone want protecting from fire?"
[Wed May 1 21:25:16 2013] : Andrei: "I might have to get up close and personal with those things, so yes please!"
[Wed May 1 21:25:28 2013] : Mary: ooc Hold on, it's against a certain target (until the end of the fight, I guess), I'll try again later
[Wed May 1 21:26:19 2013] : Mary: Mary stops her horse and draws her bow
[Wed May 1 21:26:28 2013] : Linden: Linden casts protetion from energy (fire) on Andrei. It lasts 70 minutes and absorbs 70 points of fire damage.
[Wed May 1 21:27:11 2013] : DM: The skeletons remain unmoving
[Wed May 1 21:27:33 2013] : DM: They do not appear to be paying attention to your approach at present
[Wed May 1 21:28:00 2013] : Andrei: "Actually, forgive me if I'm being stupid, but do you reckon we can talk our way in?"
[Wed May 1 21:28:47 2013] : Andrei: "Though I suppose it's getting out again that's thechallenge."
[Wed May 1 21:28:53 2013] : Mary: "Talk? With undead? Why?"
[Wed May 1 21:29:44 2013] : Andrei: "It's more about getting inside that door, really"
[Wed May 1 21:29:55 2013] : DM: ooc Ah, balls...
[Wed May 1 21:30:10 2013] : DM: ooc I missed something...
[Wed May 1 21:30:29 2013] : DM: Quick rewind... we can resume here in a minute ;-)
[Wed May 1 21:30:31 2013] : Linden: Linden dismounts and hobbles his horse so it can eat the grass but not run away.
[Wed May 1 21:31:17 2013] : DM: As you continued along the tracks this morning, 3/4 of an hour into the journey
[Wed May 1 21:31:41 2013] : DM: You pass though what's clearly an abandoned camp
[Wed May 1 21:32:02 2013] : DM: It looks like a temporary settlement rather than a camp...
[Wed May 1 21:32:22 2013] : DM: Survival checks
[Wed May 1 21:32:30 2013] : Mary: Survival: [1d20(11) + 12] = 23 (27 Undead, 25 Animals) Track: 26 (30 Undead, 28 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed May 1 21:32:41 2013] : Linden: Survival: [1d20(16) + 1] = 17
[Wed May 1 21:32:48 2013] : Mary: "What do we have here?"
[Wed May 1 21:33:06 2013] : Mary: HP Status 47 out of 48.
[Wed May 1 21:33:40 2013] : Andrei: Survival: [1d20(4) + 2] = 6
[Wed May 1 21:33:51 2013] : DM: The area is filthy, with ugly looking buildings
[Wed May 1 21:34:24 2013] : DM: The facilities would best be described as basic
[Wed May 1 21:34:28 2013] : Linden: "It's been abandoned for a few weeks at most. Is it relevant to our search, do you think?"
[Wed May 1 21:34:31 2013] : Mary: "It seems to have been abandoned this last week or so"
[Wed May 1 21:34:52 2013] : DM: There are scattered bones around the fire pit
[Wed May 1 21:34:55 2013] : Mary: "It can do no harm to check"
[Wed May 1 21:35:05 2013] : DM: Knowledge local
[Wed May 1 21:35:10 2013] : Mary: Knowledge Local: [1d20(20) + 4] = 24
[Wed May 1 21:35:19 2013] : Andrei: Local: [1d20(2) + 12] = 14
[Wed May 1 21:36:05 2013] : DM: Knowledge nature
[Wed May 1 21:36:19 2013] : Linden: Knowledge: Local: [1d20(20) + 5] = 25 (untrained)
[Wed May 1 21:36:20 2013] : Linden: Knowledge: Nature: [1d20(17) + 5] = 22 (untrained)
[Wed May 1 21:36:52 2013] : Andrei: "These bones are from something the size of a halfling."
[Wed May 1 21:36:56 2013] : Mary: Knowledge Nature: [1d20(5) + 11] = 16 (18 Animals)
[Wed May 1 21:37:09 2013] : Andrei: Andrei chooses his words carefully, NOT saying "the size of a child"
[Wed May 1 21:37:17 2013] : Mary: "Yes, halfling, and they've been gnawed on"
[Wed May 1 21:37:24 2013] : Linden: "Ogres have been camping here. Are they in league with the armoured man and the skeletons?"
[Wed May 1 21:38:24 2013] : Mary: "Let's hope not, we don't need even more enemies, when it's just the 6 of us"
[Wed May 1 21:38:39 2013] : Mary: Mary looks at Sylvie
[Wed May 1 21:39:09 2013] : DM: Sylvie looks at the camp with a wrinkled nose
[Wed May 1 21:39:38 2013] : Sylvie: "I don't like it here, it's smelly and horrible"
[Wed May 1 21:40:07 2013] : Mary: "You are right, it is"
[Wed May 1 21:40:11 2013] : Andrei: "Let's move on, Sylvie."
[Wed May 1 21:40:12 2013] : Linden: "I don't like it either Sylvie, let's move on."
[Wed May 1 21:40:33 2013] : DM: ooc OK - ffwd back to the cliff
[Wed May 1 21:40:36 2013] : Mary: Mary has a quick search of the remains
[Wed May 1 21:40:40 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(14) + 13] = 27 (31 Undead, 29 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed May 1 21:40:46 2013] : DM: Knowledge nature
[Wed May 1 21:40:51 2013] : Mary: Knowledge Nature: [1d20(3) + 11] = 14 (16 Animals)
[Wed May 1 21:41:19 2013] : DM: ooc Is Linden still so far away?
[Wed May 1 21:41:52 2013] : Linden: ooc no, I've also dismounted.
[Wed May 1 21:41:57 2013] : DM: OK
[Wed May 1 21:42:01 2013] : DM: Knowledge nature
[Wed May 1 21:42:20 2013] : DM: and Knowledge Religion
[Wed May 1 21:42:36 2013] : Andrei: [1d20(20) + 2] = 22 [1d20(13) + 2] = 15
[Wed May 1 21:42:50 2013] : Linden: Knowledge: Nature: [1d20(17) + 5] = 22 (untrained)
[Wed May 1 21:42:50 2013] : Mary: Knowledge Religion: [1d20(11) + 2] = 13 (17 Undead)
[Wed May 1 21:42:52 2013] : Linden: Knowledge: Religion: [1d20(15) + 5] = 20 (untrained)
[Wed May 1 21:42:56 2013] : Mary: Knowledge Nature: [1d20(2) + 11] = 13 (15 Animals)
[Wed May 1 21:43:13 2013] : Linden: ooc are untrained knowledge skills capped at DC 10 or is it 15?
[Wed May 1 21:43:52 2013] : DM: ooc I thought 10
[Wed May 1 21:44:05 2013] : Linden: ooc 10
[Wed May 1 21:44:27 2013] : Mary: ooc 10
[Wed May 1 21:44:54 2013] : DM: The skeletons are clearly on fire in some way, they are large, but none of you can work out their anatomy enough to guess what
[Wed May 1 21:45:03 2013] : Mary: "So, flaming skeletons, blunt weapons work best against them"
[Wed May 1 21:45:17 2013] : Linden: Knowledge: Nature: [1d20(18) + 5] = 23 (untrained: 10)
[Wed May 1 21:45:18 2013] : Linden: Knowledge: Religion: [1d20(12) + 5] = 17 (untrained: 10)
[Wed May 1 21:45:22 2013] : DM: Int check
[Wed May 1 21:45:29 2013] : Dice error: action in Linden / Abilities / Intelligence: 'L' not found
[Wed May 1 21:45:30 2013] : Mary: Intelligence: [1d20(11) + 1] = 12
[Wed May 1 21:45:46 2013] : Linden: Intelligence: [1d20(17) + 5] = 22
[Wed May 1 21:46:14 2013] : Mary: "I'm not getting too close, with just my rapier"
[Wed May 1 21:46:19 2013] : Andrei: [1d20(1) + 2] = 3
[Wed May 1 21:46:41 2013] : Andrei: ooc I can totally metagame this, but I think Linden's rolled high enough :-)
[Wed May 1 21:46:45 2013] : DM: The skeletons remain unmoving
[Wed May 1 21:47:05 2013] : Linden: "Ah. We know what happened to the ogre camp now. Those are ogre skeletons."
[Wed May 1 21:47:23 2013] : Linden: "I'm not sure this knowledge is an improvement."
[Wed May 1 21:47:29 2013] : DM: ooc LOL
[Wed May 1 21:47:38 2013] : Andrei: "At least we know the ogres won't ambush us."
[Wed May 1 21:47:58 2013] : DM: ooc just wanted it to be logical - medium skeletons are rubbish at level 7 ;-)
[Wed May 1 21:48:18 2013] : Linden: ooc it's a good idea!
[Wed May 1 21:48:22 2013] : Mary: ooc And no HP to speak of
[Wed May 1 21:49:02 2013] : DM: The skeletons remain unmoving
[Wed May 1 21:49:11 2013] : Andrei: "Let's see what happens, shall we?"
[Wed May 1 21:49:18 2013] : Andrei: Andrei rides closer
[Wed May 1 21:49:34 2013] : DM: No change
[Wed May 1 21:49:46 2013] : Linden: Linden casts mage armour.
[Wed May 1 21:50:39 2013] : Andrei: "Right, Mary. This may be your cue."
[Wed May 1 21:50:49 2013] : Mary: ooc brb
[Wed May 1 21:50:53 2013] : DM: ooc LOL
[Wed May 1 21:52:37 2013] : Mary: ooc back, had to make tea for the Plunket nurse
[Wed May 1 21:52:57 2013] : DM: ooc Nothing happens unless you approach, or attack basically - might stop this dragging on :-)
[Wed May 1 21:53:16 2013] : Mary: Mary moves her horse a bit further and nocks an arrow
[Wed May 1 21:54:11 2013] : Mary: ooc Time for initiative?
[Wed May 1 21:54:27 2013] : Andrei: ooc I think so
[Wed May 1 21:54:35 2013] : Andrei: Initiative: [1d20(9) + 2] = 11
[Wed May 1 21:54:43 2013] : Mary: Initiative: [1d20(9) + 6] = 15 (+2 when in a forest)
[Wed May 1 21:54:45 2013] : DM: Only if you attack
[Wed May 1 21:54:51 2013] : Linden: Initiative: [1d20(14) + 6] = 20
[Wed May 1 21:54:56 2013] : DM: [1d20(16)] = 16
[Wed May 1 21:55:34 2013] : DM: Linden
[Wed May 1 21:56:43 2013] : Linden: ooc hmmm. my spellbook isn't well equiped for undead.
[Wed May 1 21:56:44 2013] : DM: ooc FYI by approach, I meant the doors
[Wed May 1 21:56:54 2013] : DM: ooc LOL
[Wed May 1 21:57:41 2013] : DM: Can I get all your nodes please?
[Wed May 1 21:58:18 2013] : Linden: ooc mine's incomplete
[Wed May 1 21:58:28 2013] : DM: ooc no probs
[Wed May 1 21:58:55 2013] : Andrei: ooc I don't actually have a node, just a character sheet
[Wed May 1 21:59:16 2013] : Linden: Linden casts invisibility on Andrei.
[Wed May 1 21:59:17 2013] : DM: ooc do I have that?
[Wed May 1 21:59:18 2013] : Linden: Done
[Wed May 1 21:59:32 2013] : DM: Skeletons continue to do nothing
[Wed May 1 21:59:38 2013] : DM: Mary?
[Wed May 1 22:00:03 2013] : Mary: Mary shoots at the skeleton up North
[Wed May 1 22:00:09 2013] : Mary: ooc Full attack?
[Wed May 1 22:00:17 2013] : DM: Yes
[Wed May 1 22:01:12 2013] : Mary: Mary tries to do as much damage as possible
[Wed May 1 22:01:18 2013] : Mary: +2 Longbow MS + RS: Mary takes 2 extra arrows and shoots (Manyshot + Rapid shot)
[Wed May 1 22:01:32 2013] : Mary: Done
[Wed May 1 22:02:54 2013] : DM: The skeleton is visibly damaged by the attack
[Wed May 1 22:03:01 2013] : DM: Andrei?
[Wed May 1 22:03:36 2013] : Linden: ooc you're invisible and have 70 mins/points of fire protection
[Wed May 1 22:03:40 2013] : Andrei: Andrei waits for the skeletons to come closer
[Wed May 1 22:03:48 2013] : Andrei: ooc delaying action; done
[Wed May 1 22:04:57 2013] : DM: Greatclub: [1d20(2) + 9] = 11; Hit: [1d8(5) + 9] = 14 normal damage + [1d6(4)] = 4 fire damage.
[Wed May 1 22:05:00 2013] : DM: Skeleton 1 charges at Mary and attacks
[Wed May 1 22:05:09 2013] : DM: And misses
[Wed May 1 22:05:15 2013] : DM: #2 does the same
[Wed May 1 22:05:29 2013] : DM: Andrei gets an AoO
[Wed May 1 22:05:54 2013] : Andrei: [1d20(8) + 10] = 18 [1d4(4) + 4d6(5,3,2,6)] = 20
[Wed May 1 22:06:02 2013] : Andrei: ooc ignores DEX bonus
[Wed May 1 22:06:37 2013] : DM: #2 does the same
[Wed May 1 22:06:40 2013] : DM: Greatclub: [1d20(2) + 9] = 11; Hit: [1d8(3) + 9] = 12 normal damage + [1d6(5)] = 5 fire damage.
[Wed May 1 22:06:46 2013] : DM: And misses
[Wed May 1 22:06:52 2013] : DM: Linden?
[Wed May 1 22:07:20 2013] : Linden: Linden backs away and then shoots with his crossbow.
[Wed May 1 22:07:22 2013] : Linden: Repeating Crossbow, Mark I (+1, seeking): [1d20(4) + 6] = 10; Hit: [1d8(4) + 1] = 5 damage.
[Wed May 1 22:07:57 2013] : DM: I should probably add for the log, the skeleton collapsed when hit by Andrei...
[Wed May 1 22:08:03 2013] : DM: And I forgot this...
[Wed May 1 22:08:06 2013] : DM: Fiery Death: The burning skeleton explodes into a burst of flame. All adjacent to the skeleton take [2d6(5,2)] = 7 points of fire damage. (DC 13 Reflex for 1/2)
[Wed May 1 22:08:19 2013] : Mary: Reflex: [1d20(4) + 9] = 13
[Wed May 1 22:08:22 2013] : Linden: I'm keeping Sylvie behind me. I guess that makes me move at half speed?
[Wed May 1 22:08:31 2013] : Mary: Reflex: Woodwalker [1d20(10) + 5] = 15
[Wed May 1 22:08:44 2013] : Linden: Reflex: [1d20(12) + 5] = 17
[Wed May 1 22:08:46 2013] : DM: Sure Linden
[Wed May 1 22:08:52 2013] : Mary: Damage: Woodwalker takes 4 damage. [Wed May 1 22:08:57 2013] : Andrei: Reflex: [1d20(12) + 7] = 19
[Wed May 1 22:09:04 2013] : Andrei: Horse: [1d20(16) + 5] = 21
[Wed May 1 22:09:07 2013] : Mary: Damage: Mary takes 4 damage. [Wed May 1 22:09:10 2013] : Linden: Linden pats out the flames on his shirt.
[Wed May 1 22:09:12 2013] : Linden: Done.
[Wed May 1 22:09:18 2013] : DM: Linden missed with his crossbow
[Wed May 1 22:09:30 2013] : DM: Mary?
[Wed May 1 22:09:44 2013] : Mary: Mary curses under her breath at the fire damage
[Wed May 1 22:10:23 2013] : Mary: Mary makes her horse retreat before firing at the skeleton
[Wed May 1 22:10:27 2013] : Andrei: ooc except I totally DON'T take damage, thanks to my protection.
[Wed May 1 22:10:37 2013] : Mary: ooc KMAO
[Wed May 1 22:10:39 2013] : DM: Ride check please
[Wed May 1 22:10:46 2013] : Mary: Ride: [1d20(12) + 5] = 17
[Wed May 1 22:11:01 2013] : DM: You control the horse
[Wed May 1 22:11:10 2013] : Mary: ooc Partial or full attack?
[Wed May 1 22:11:29 2013] : DM: I'm not convinced that withdraw from battle is a viable option when mounted
[Wed May 1 22:11:34 2013] : Andrei: ooc did I get my delayed action?
[Wed May 1 22:11:47 2013] : DM: Ah, sorry Andrei?
[Wed May 1 22:12:10 2013] : Andrei: Any cover nearby?
[Wed May 1 22:12:14 2013] : DM: Mary, you're up after Andrei
[Wed May 1 22:12:21 2013] : DM: Not really
[Wed May 1 22:13:01 2013] : Andrei: Andrei grimaces at being visible, and not having an ally nearby
[Wed May 1 22:13:30 2013] : Mary: ooc I'm still there
[Wed May 1 22:13:58 2013] : Andrei: He circles around the skeleton, letting Mary distract it
[Wed May 1 22:14:11 2013] : DM: Greatclub: [1d20(5) + 9] = 14; Hit: [1d8(8) + 9] = 17 normal damage + [1d6(4)] = 4 fire damage.
[Wed May 1 22:14:21 2013] : Andrei: ooc that's a miss
[Wed May 1 22:14:23 2013] : DM: He misses you
[Wed May 1 22:14:29 2013] : Andrei: And stabs it
[Wed May 1 22:14:39 2013] : Andrei: [1d20(1) + 10] = 11 [1d4(4) + 4d6(1,5,2,5)] = 17
[Wed May 1 22:14:44 2013] : Andrei: ooc or tries to!
[Wed May 1 22:14:46 2013] : Andrei: done
[Wed May 1 22:14:46 2013] : DM: He's not flankes
[Wed May 1 22:14:49 2013] : DM: flanked
[Wed May 1 22:15:02 2013] : DM: Mary is 5 ft away
[Wed May 1 22:15:11 2013] : DM: Miss anyway
[Wed May 1 22:15:17 2013] : Mary: ooc And using a ranged weapon
[Wed May 1 22:15:21 2013] : DM: Mary
[Wed May 1 22:15:49 2013] : Mary: ooc So can I have my horse back up a bit, before shooting?
[Wed May 1 22:16:06 2013] : Linden: ooc horse and 5ft step
[Wed May 1 22:16:21 2013] : DM: You can withdraw, but to avoid an AoO you lose your attack action
[Wed May 1 22:16:42 2013] : Mary: ooc 5 ft step for horse?
[Wed May 1 22:17:27 2013] : DM: I'm not sure it's a relevant move when mounted
[Wed May 1 22:18:05 2013] : DM: Move and attack, or move safely... your choice
[Wed May 1 22:18:24 2013] : Mary: ooc Move and attack
[Wed May 1 22:18:29 2013] : DM: Greatclub: [1d20(12) + 9] = 21; Hit: [1d8(4) + 9] = 13 normal damage + [1d6(2)] = 2 fire damage.
[Wed May 1 22:18:40 2013] : DM: He smacks your horse
[Wed May 1 22:18:45 2013] : Mary: [1d8(7)] = 7
[Wed May 1 22:18:52 2013] : Mary: ooc Aww
[Wed May 1 22:18:55 2013] : DM: 15 damage
[Wed May 1 22:19:15 2013] : Mary: Damage: Woodwalker takes 15 damage. [Wed May 1 22:19:30 2013] : DM: Ride check please
[Wed May 1 22:19:32 2013] : Mary: Woodwalker falls down
[Wed May 1 22:19:39 2013] : Mary: Ride: [1d20(6) + 5] = 11
[Wed May 1 22:19:45 2013] : DM: Reflex save
[Wed May 1 22:19:52 2013] : Mary: ooc Military saddle
[Wed May 1 22:19:58 2013] : Mary: Reflex: [1d20(5) + 9] = 14
[Wed May 1 22:20:14 2013] : DM: [1d6(1)] = 1
[Wed May 1 22:20:21 2013] : DM: 1 damage, and you're prone
[Wed May 1 22:20:32 2013] : DM: Reflex save wasn't necessary
[Wed May 1 22:20:32 2013] : Linden: ooc DC5 ride check to guide a combat horse as a free action. If the horse moves more than 5 ft you can only do a normal attack.
[Wed May 1 22:21:02 2013] : Mary: Damage: Mary takes 1 damage. [Wed May 1 22:21:04 2013] : Linden: ooc I think Horse could have withdrawn and Mary could have shot.
[Wed May 1 22:21:38 2013] : Linden: ooc can also make full ranged attacks while horse is moving
[Wed May 1 22:22:06 2013] : Linden: ooc at -4 penalty if horse double moved (or withdrew) -8 penalty if horse ran.
[Wed May 1 22:22:13 2013] : DM: ooc I couldn't find that, only the free action to control...nothing about 5ft steps
[Wed May 1 22:22:34 2013] : Linden: ooc the horse as a full set of actions of its own.
[Wed May 1 22:22:50 2013] : Mary: ooc Hannele lets the DM's talk it out
[Wed May 1 22:23:21 2013] : DM: We'll resolve it another time... the horse is down and you'r eprone
[Wed May 1 22:23:32 2013] : Mary: ooc OK
[Wed May 1 22:23:47 2013] : DM: The skeleton attacks Mary
[Wed May 1 22:24:00 2013] : DM: Greatclub: [1d20(6) + 9] = 15; Hit: [1d8(3) + 9] = 12 normal damage + [1d6(6)] = 6 fire damage.
[Wed May 1 22:24:17 2013] : DM: Miss
[Wed May 1 22:24:45 2013] : DM: Linden?
[Wed May 1 22:25:04 2013] : Linden: Repeating Crossbow, Mark I (+1, seeking): [1d20(7) + 6] = 13; Hit: [1d8(2) + 1] = 3 damage.
[Wed May 1 22:25:09 2013] : Linden: Done.
[Wed May 1 22:25:11 2013] : DM: Miss
[Wed May 1 22:25:20 2013] : DM: Andrei?
[Wed May 1 22:25:43 2013] : Andrei: Andrei tries to take down the skeleton
[Wed May 1 22:25:51 2013] : Andrei: "Mary, distract it for me!"
[Wed May 1 22:26:01 2013] : Andrei: [1d20(15) + 8] = 23 [1d4(3)] = 3
[Wed May 1 22:26:19 2013] : DM: stepping closer?
[Wed May 1 22:26:23 2013] : Andrei: done
[Wed May 1 22:26:29 2013] : Andrei: ooc oh yes, 5' step first
[Wed May 1 22:26:43 2013] : Andrei: I think Mary's still got her bow out, so no flanking
[Wed May 1 22:26:48 2013] : Andrei: i.e. no [4d6(4,4,3,6)] = 17 damage
[Wed May 1 22:26:51 2013] : DM: It soesn't seem harmed by your hit
[Wed May 1 22:27:07 2013] : DM: Mary is prone, and so not flaning
[Wed May 1 22:27:10 2013] : DM: flanking
[Wed May 1 22:27:17 2013] : DM: ooc I think
[Wed May 1 22:27:46 2013] : DM: Mary...
[Wed May 1 22:27:48 2013] : DM: Fiery Aura: Creatures starting their turn adjacent to a burning skeleton or attacking unarmed/natural attack take [1d6(2)] = 2 points of fire damage.
[Wed May 1 22:27:59 2013] : DM: 2 damage - your turn
[Wed May 1 22:28:22 2013] : Mary: Damage: Woodwalker takes 2 damage. [Wed May 1 22:28:52 2013] : Mary: Mary draws her rapier and points it at the skeleton
[Wed May 1 22:29:00 2013] : DM: 2 damage to you
[Wed May 1 22:29:12 2013] : Mary: +1 Cold Iron Rapier: [1d20(13) + 8] = 21 (25 Undead, 23 Animals) Damage: [1d6(2) + 1] = 3 HP.
[Wed May 1 22:29:30 2013] : Mary: ooc Yeah, I went to the wrong node, I just saw
[Wed May 1 22:29:43 2013] : Mary: Damage: Mary takes 2 damage. [Wed May 1 22:29:56 2013] : DM: Your rapier ratlles of its bones.
[Wed May 1 22:30:11 2013] : DM: ooc does your bonus not apply to damage vs undead too?
[Wed May 1 22:30:25 2013] : DM: Your rapier rattles off its bones.
[Wed May 1 22:30:38 2013] : Mary: ooc + 4 to damage against undead (need to adjust my node for that)
[Wed May 1 22:30:49 2013] : DM: He takes a little damage
[Wed May 1 22:30:55 2013] : Mary: ooc Did that for my bow, forgot about my rapier
[Wed May 1 22:31:18 2013] : DM: Did you stand up?
[Wed May 1 22:31:38 2013] : Mary: ooc Nope, used my move action to get my rapier out
[Wed May 1 22:31:42 2013] : DM: Greatclub: [1d20(15) + 9] = 24; Hit: [1d8(4) + 9] = 13 normal damage + [1d6(2)] = 2 fire damage.
[Wed May 1 22:31:59 2013] : DM: He swings his club at you and deals 15 damage
[Wed May 1 22:32:05 2013] : Mary: Damage: Mary takes 15 damage. [Wed May 1 22:32:14 2013] : Mary: "Ouch"
[Wed May 1 22:32:20 2013] : DM: Linden?
[Wed May 1 22:33:03 2013] : Linden: Linden casts Acid arrow.
[Wed May 1 22:33:51 2013] : DM: ranged touch
[Wed May 1 22:33:58 2013] : Skeletons: Acid Arrow: (touch) [1d20(5) + 6] = 11; Hit: [2d4(2,2)] = 4 damage and 2d4 for the next 2 rounds.
[Wed May 1 22:34:17 2013] : DM: The acid burns the easily touched skeleton
[Wed May 1 22:34:31 2013] : Linden: Done
[Wed May 1 22:34:44 2013] : DM: Andrei...
[Wed May 1 22:34:46 2013] : Andrei: [1d20(13) + 10] = 23 [1d4(3) + 4d6(5,4,2,6)] = 20
[Wed May 1 22:34:48 2013] : DM: Fiery Aura: Creatures starting their turn adjacent to a burning skeleton or attacking unarmed/natural attack take [1d6(2)] = 2 points of fire damage.
[Wed May 1 22:34:53 2013] : DM: 2 fire damage
[Wed May 1 22:35:09 2013] : Andrei: Andrei laughs as the fire simply washes past him harmlessly
[Wed May 1 22:35:17 2013] : Andrei: He attacks
[Wed May 1 22:35:23 2013] : Andrei: ooc flanking yet? :-)
[Wed May 1 22:35:41 2013] : DM: You hack at the skeleton and deal a fair amount of damage
[Wed May 1 22:35:46 2013] : Andrei: done
[Wed May 1 22:35:49 2013] : Mary: ooc Not yet :P
[Wed May 1 22:36:05 2013] : DM: :-)
[Wed May 1 22:36:22 2013] : DM: Mary...
[Wed May 1 22:36:23 2013] : DM: Fiery Aura: Creatures starting their turn adjacent to a burning skeleton or attacking unarmed/natural attack take [1d6(1)] = 1 points of fire damage.
[Wed May 1 22:36:30 2013] : DM: 1 damage, your turn
[Wed May 1 22:36:44 2013] : Mary: Damage: Mary takes 1 damage. [Wed May 1 22:37:06 2013] : Mary: Mary stabs again
[Wed May 1 22:37:22 2013] : Mary: +1 Cold Iron Rapier: [1d20(5) + 10] = 15 (19 Undead, 17 Animals) Damage: [1d6(3) + 1] = 4 (8 Undead, 6 Animals) HP.
[Wed May 1 22:37:59 2013] : DM: A small chink is taken off his leg
[Wed May 1 22:38:08 2013] : ** Mary found the F2 macro key **
[Wed May 1 22:38:11 2013] : Linden: ooc have you stood up yet?
[Wed May 1 22:38:22 2013] : DM: ooc no
[Wed May 1 22:38:44 2013] : DM: Still hits him
[Wed May 1 22:39:06 2013] : DM: The skeleton attacks the annoying small one behind him
[Wed May 1 22:39:16 2013] : DM: Greatclub: [1d20(19) + 9] = 28; Hit: [1d8(3) + 9] = 12 normal damage + [1d6(3)] = 3 fire damage.
[Wed May 1 22:39:19 2013] : Andrei: /me isn't that small
[Wed May 1 22:39:32 2013] : DM: 12 damage
[Wed May 1 22:39:33 2013] : Andrei: Andrei does his best to roll with the blow
[Wed May 1 22:39:44 2013] : DM: Linden?
[Wed May 1 22:39:58 2013] : Linden: [2d4(4,1)] = 5 from the acid arrow.
[Wed May 1 22:40:03 2013] : DM: ooc skeletons don't do 5 ft steps
[Wed May 1 22:40:13 2013] : DM: The acid hisses
[Wed May 1 22:40:31 2013] : Linden: Magic Missile. [4d4(4,4,4,2) + 4] = 18
[Wed May 1 22:40:52 2013] : Andrei: ooc nice damage!
[Wed May 1 22:40:53 2013] : DM: With a series of magical thumps, the skeleton collapses
[Wed May 1 22:40:54 2013] : Linden: Done
[Wed May 1 22:40:56 2013] : DM: Fiery Death: The burning skeleton explodes into a burst of flame. All adjacent to the skeleton take [2d6(4,1)] = 5 points of fire damage. (DC 13 Reflex for 1/2)
[Wed May 1 22:41:01 2013] : Andrei: ooc not me :-p
[Wed May 1 22:41:17 2013] : Andrei: "Well, that... would have been easier with more of us, I think!"
[Wed May 1 22:41:19 2013] : Mary: Damage: Woodwalker takes 5 damage. [Wed May 1 22:41:37 2013] : Andrei: ooc time for me to sleep - nearly midnight here.
[Wed May 1 22:41:38 2013] : Mary: Damage: Mary takes 5 damage. [Wed May 1 22:41:47 2013] : Andrei: ooc thanks for the game, Craig!
[Wed May 1 22:41:49 2013] : DM: ooc where are you?
[Wed May 1 22:41:55 2013] : DM: We're done in 5
[Wed May 1 22:42:00 2013] : Andrei: ooc in Amsterdam
[Wed May 1 22:42:01 2013] : Mary: ooc Not in the UK ;)
[Wed May 1 22:42:11 2013] : Andrei: ooc H: when are you back in this country?
[Wed May 1 22:42:46 2013] : DM: 535 XP
[Wed May 1 22:42:53 2013] : Mary: ooc No idea yet. No sooner than 12 June, but it might be a lot longer
[Wed May 1 22:43:00 2013] : DM: The doors to the temple are now unguarded
[Wed May 1 22:43:07 2013] : DM: GAME END