Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Apr 24 20:16:47 2013] : Linden: GAME START
[Wed Apr 24 20:16:50 2013] : DM: There was some talk of people going missing on the road
[Wed Apr 24 20:17:09 2013] : DM: ooc Hey, that's my line!
[Wed Apr 24 20:17:24 2013] : DM: ooc I'm recapping first :-)
[Wed Apr 24 20:17:38 2013] : Linden: ooc you forgot and my log scripts need it to find the interesting stuff.
[Wed Apr 24 20:17:59 2013] : Linden: ooc oh ok, can you say it before the recap, thanks.
[Wed Apr 24 20:18:09 2013] : DM: ooc I didn't forget, but I didn't know the second bit
[Wed Apr 24 20:18:17 2013] : DM: You have travelled a day and a bit along the road to Barcanton
[Wed Apr 24 20:18:22 2013] : DM: You stopped at the coaching inn and picked up some gossip
[Wed Apr 24 20:18:26 2013] : DM: There was some talk of people going missing on the road
[Wed Apr 24 20:19:21 2013] : DM: Shortly after setting off on a cold morning on the second day, you heard chattering teeth
[Wed Apr 24 20:19:43 2013] : DM: The team investigated and found a small girl, who ran off
[Wed Apr 24 20:20:30 2013] : DM: The team chased her, and Linden cunningly conjured an illusion of a caravan that she ran into
[Wed Apr 24 20:21:10 2013] : DM: Mardram went to her and gave her some water. She has now calmed down
[Wed Apr 24 20:21:19 2013] : DM: GAME COMMENCE
[Wed Apr 24 20:21:20 2013] : Linden: ooc we're all lurker's btw and I can't make use players.
[Wed Apr 24 20:21:30 2013] : Jin: ooc lol @commence :P
[Wed Apr 24 20:22:15 2013] : Jin: ooc brb loo and kids
[Wed Apr 24 20:22:16 2013] : DM: ooc My fault, I was creating a map and attempted to put a password on the room, but never ticked the box - hence it's an admin password
[Wed Apr 24 20:22:35 2013] : DM: ooc are you players now?
[Wed Apr 24 20:22:40 2013] : Linden: ooc yes
[Wed Apr 24 20:23:02 2013] : Andrei: ooc I'm totally a player :-p
[Wed Apr 24 20:23:12 2013] : Linden: (to the others as an aside) "What are we going to do?"
[Wed Apr 24 20:23:41 2013] : Mardram: "We should take her back to the inn. Can't leave her running around out here"
[Wed Apr 24 20:23:43 2013] : Andrei: "Get the kid somewhere safe, once we work out where that is."
[Wed Apr 24 20:24:37 2013] : Sylvie: Sylvie looks up at you all
[Wed Apr 24 20:24:46 2013] : Sylvie: "Are you here to help us?"
[Wed Apr 24 20:24:56 2013] : Andrei: "We're here to help, yes."
[Wed Apr 24 20:25:05 2013] : Linden: Linden crouches down to Sylvie's level.
[Wed Apr 24 20:25:15 2013] : Linden: "What can we help you with?"
[Wed Apr 24 20:25:20 2013] : Sylvie: "I have to find Carolus, please help me find him?"
[Wed Apr 24 20:25:25 2013] : Sylvie: "They took him"
[Wed Apr 24 20:25:34 2013] : Mardram: "Who did?"
[Wed Apr 24 20:25:40 2013] : Linden: "Who's Carolus?"
[Wed Apr 24 20:25:53 2013] : Sylvie: "The man in the armour and some horrible skeletons"
[Wed Apr 24 20:26:04 2013] : Sylvie: "Big ones, and they were on fire"
[Wed Apr 24 20:26:07 2013] : Mardram: "He sounds nasty"
[Wed Apr 24 20:26:17 2013] : Andrei: "The skeletons don't sound good either."
[Wed Apr 24 20:26:20 2013] : Sylvie: "Carolus is my little brother"
[Wed Apr 24 20:26:23 2013] : Andrei: "No talking to that sort."
[Wed Apr 24 20:26:25 2013] : Mardram: "Do you know where they went?"
[Wed Apr 24 20:26:37 2013] : Mary: ooc Am I there?
[Wed Apr 24 20:26:50 2013] : Sylvie: "I'm not sure, it was dark and I hid like daddy said..."
[Wed Apr 24 20:26:59 2013] : Sylvie: She begins to sob again
[Wed Apr 24 20:27:08 2013] : Sylvie: ooc no Mary
[Wed Apr 24 20:27:10 2013] : Linden: "If Carolus is your brother then we will find him for you. But first we need to get you to somewhere safe. Is that ok?"
[Wed Apr 24 20:27:46 2013] : Sylvie: "No, he won't come with you, he might run and hurt himself"
[Wed Apr 24 20:28:04 2013] : Sylvie: "He's only 4 and you look scary... But not as scary as them"
[Wed Apr 24 20:28:15 2013] : Mardram: "Is there anyway we could get him to trust us?"
[Wed Apr 24 20:28:40 2013] : Sylvie: The 8 year old girl looks nonplussed
[Wed Apr 24 20:28:54 2013] : Jin: ooc I'm still going to have to pass on the first fight if it comes too early :P
[Wed Apr 24 20:29:07 2013] : Mardram: "If we tell him you sent us would he come with us?"
[Wed Apr 24 20:29:09 2013] : Sylvie: "I want to find him, please help me find him"
[Wed Apr 24 20:29:58 2013] : Andrei: "We're not too scary, really"
[Wed Apr 24 20:30:29 2013] : Mardram: (to the party) I think we're going to have to take her with us
[Wed Apr 24 20:30:43 2013] : Linden: Linden stands up.
[Wed Apr 24 20:30:44 2013] : Sylvie: Perception checks
[Wed Apr 24 20:30:59 2013] : Andrei: Perception: [1d20(10) + 12] = 22
[Wed Apr 24 20:31:06 2013] : Mardram: Perception: [1d20(9) + 5] = 14
[Wed Apr 24 20:31:11 2013] : Linden: "If she stays with me I can try and keep her safe with magic."
[Wed Apr 24 20:31:30 2013] : Linden: Perception: [1d20(14) + 5] = 19
[Wed Apr 24 20:32:18 2013] : Sylvie: Andrei can see someone riding from the road
[Wed Apr 24 20:32:43 2013] : Sylvie: "You mean you'll help?"
[Wed Apr 24 20:32:57 2013] : Mardram: "Yes, we'll help"
[Wed Apr 24 20:33:13 2013] : Sylvie: She smiles slightly, then looks glum
[Wed Apr 24 20:33:18 2013] : Andrei: "There's someone else coming; just one, I think. We'll look after you Sylvie."
[Wed Apr 24 20:33:40 2013] : Sylvie: "I have to find him. Thank you"
[Wed Apr 24 20:34:15 2013] : Mardram: "Sylvie, this is very important. You need to stay near Linden and not run off, no matter how frightened you are"
[Wed Apr 24 20:34:21 2013] : Linden: "Stay close Sylvie."
[Wed Apr 24 20:34:29 2013] : Sylvie: "Who's Linden?"
[Wed Apr 24 20:34:41 2013] : Sylvie: She points to Linden
[Wed Apr 24 20:34:42 2013] : Mardram: Mardram points
[Wed Apr 24 20:34:50 2013] : Sylvie: "I guess that's you"
[Wed Apr 24 20:34:59 2013] : Linden: "Oh my, where are our manners. I'm Linden, This is Jin, Mardram and Andrei."
[Wed Apr 24 20:35:07 2013] : Sylvie: "I think I can do that"
[Wed Apr 24 20:35:17 2013] : Mardram: Mardram bows
[Wed Apr 24 20:35:28 2013] : Mardram: "At your service m'lady"
[Wed Apr 24 20:35:36 2013] : Sylvie: An elf approached on a horse
[Wed Apr 24 20:35:50 2013] : Sylvie: Sylvie hides behind Linden
[Wed Apr 24 20:36:05 2013] : Mardram: "Sylvie, someone is coming. We dont know who or what they are or if they are bad"
[Wed Apr 24 20:36:12 2013] : Sylvie: ooc Mary, that's your cue
[Wed Apr 24 20:36:14 2013] : Mardram: "Dont be scared"
[Wed Apr 24 20:36:31 2013] : Jin: ooc brb kids are driving me nuts
[Wed Apr 24 20:36:44 2013] : Sylvie: "Uuuuuuh. OK, I'll T T T T try"
[Wed Apr 24 20:38:00 2013] : Mary: The elf approaching wears a quiver over her shoulder. As she sees the company her hand goes up and she draws a bow, and lays it over her saddle
[Wed Apr 24 20:39:17 2013] : Mardram: ooc wondering if its too cheesy to shout friend or foe
[Wed Apr 24 20:39:20 2013] : Sylvie: ooc brb - this ones up to you guys for a few minutes anyway
[Wed Apr 24 20:39:20 2013] : Mary: She's dressed simply and comfortably, though her chainshirt shines in the sun
[Wed Apr 24 20:39:42 2013] : Sylvie: ooc Mithral chain is not dressing simply!
[Wed Apr 24 20:39:42 2013] : Andrei: "And who might you be?"
[Wed Apr 24 20:39:58 2013] : Andrei: ooc doesn't everyone have mithral chain? Massively underpriced IMO
[Wed Apr 24 20:40:02 2013] : Mary: "I'm Mary Fledgling"
[Wed Apr 24 20:40:17 2013] : Mary: ooc I know I have: no ACP!
[Wed Apr 24 20:40:31 2013] : Mary: "And you are?"
[Wed Apr 24 20:40:42 2013] : Andrei: "Andrei Galityin. But you probably knew that already."
[Wed Apr 24 20:40:54 2013] : Andrei: Andrei grins, and makes a small bow
[Wed Apr 24 20:41:05 2013] : Mardram: Mardram rolls his eyes
[Wed Apr 24 20:41:20 2013] : Mary: Mary grins back, jumps of her horse and greets Andrei warmly
[Wed Apr 24 20:41:22 2013] : Linden: (to Sylvie) "It's ok, she doesn't look like trouble."
[Wed Apr 24 20:41:31 2013] : Mary: "Long time no see, old friend"
[Wed Apr 24 20:41:55 2013] : Mardram: "Old friend?"
[Wed Apr 24 20:42:03 2013] : Sylvie: Sylvie peers out from Linden's skirts
[Wed Apr 24 20:42:03 2013] : Andrei: "It's been a while, hasn't it? I must have been only a little larger than Sylvie here."
[Wed Apr 24 20:42:19 2013] : Linden: ooc Linden is wearing trousers.
[Wed Apr 24 20:42:20 2013] : Mary: "You still look the same to me, though"
[Wed Apr 24 20:42:37 2013] : Sylvie: ooc very practical ;-P
[Wed Apr 24 20:42:50 2013] : Mardram: ooc not to mention stylish
[Wed Apr 24 20:42:51 2013] : Andrei: "A few years older and a lot less skinny?"
[Wed Apr 24 20:43:16 2013] : Mary: "The muscle suits you. Care to introduce me to your friends here?"
[Wed Apr 24 20:43:22 2013] : Andrei: Andrei is still not a tall man, and still definitely on the thin side
[Wed Apr 24 20:43:58 2013] : Andrei: "Well, here with the crossbow is Linden. He does magic very nicely, and at good times. Also, if you need any tables slain, just ask him."
[Wed Apr 24 20:44:27 2013] : Andrei: "The little chap's Mardram. Doesn't talk as much asI do, but I haven't heard him say as much nonsense as I do either."
[Wed Apr 24 20:44:44 2013] : Andrei: "Got himself in trouble looking at a man's unmentionables in the inn, the night before last."
[Wed Apr 24 20:44:59 2013] : Andrei: "And here we have Jin, who terrifies me, so it's good she's on our side."
[Wed Apr 24 20:45:08 2013] : Jin: Jin grins
[Wed Apr 24 20:45:43 2013] : Jin: "I promise I will try and not scare you more than I already do."
[Wed Apr 24 20:45:49 2013] : Jin: "Well met"
[Wed Apr 24 20:45:53 2013] : Sylvie: "Please, can we find Carolus?"
[Wed Apr 24 20:45:54 2013] : Andrei: Andrei turns to his companions. "This, as she said, is Mary. Finest archer I've met, and won't let you forget a simple wager you made as a young man with more pride than sense."
[Wed Apr 24 20:45:57 2013] : Mardram: "There was no trouble. Its not my fault if he can't keep his parts to himself"
[Wed Apr 24 20:45:58 2013] : Mary: "It's always good to keep the men slightly afraid of us, isn't it?"
[Wed Apr 24 20:46:11 2013] : Jin: "It is."
[Wed Apr 24 20:46:27 2013] : Mary: "And who do we have here?"
[Wed Apr 24 20:46:40 2013] : Mary: Mary looks at Sylvie
[Wed Apr 24 20:46:45 2013] : Andrei: "We're not forgetting you, Sylvie, and Mary here will track a... sneeze in yesterday's breeze, if we keep quiet and let her work."
[Wed Apr 24 20:46:50 2013] : Mardram: "Yes Sylvie. (to others) We really should be going, time is of the essence"
[Wed Apr 24 20:47:06 2013] : Andrei: It's obvious Andrei was going to be rather more crude in his expression before he remembered Sylvie
[Wed Apr 24 20:47:06 2013] : Mary: ooc Sylvie is plotting our doom, according to the Player List
[Wed Apr 24 20:47:35 2013] : Linden: Linden settles Sylvie on his horse in front of the saddle and sits behind.
[Wed Apr 24 20:48:04 2013] : Mary: Mary mounts her horse
[Wed Apr 24 20:48:37 2013] : Linden: (to Mary) "We're looking for a man in armour and a group of firey skeletons. Lead the way."
[Wed Apr 24 20:48:40 2013] : Mary: "What brings you all here and where Sylvie come from?"
[Wed Apr 24 20:48:46 2013] : Mardram: Mardram hauls himself onto his pony with a slight grimace
[Wed Apr 24 20:49:04 2013] : Mary: "Undead?"
[Wed Apr 24 20:49:15 2013] : Mary: Mary grimaces
[Wed Apr 24 20:49:31 2013] : Mary: "Let's kill the for real"
[Wed Apr 24 20:49:34 2013] : Mary: them
[Wed Apr 24 20:49:55 2013] : Sylvie: Sylvie's not sure where the attack occurred, or what direction they took Carolus in
[Wed Apr 24 20:50:14 2013] : Sylvie: Survival roll
[Wed Apr 24 20:50:32 2013] : Mardram: Survival: [1d20(20) + 3] = 23
[Wed Apr 24 20:51:03 2013] : Linden: Survival: [1d20(7) + 1] = 8
[Wed Apr 24 20:51:36 2013] : Mary: Survival: [1d20(5) + 12] = 17 (21 Undead, 19 Animals)
[Wed Apr 24 20:51:42 2013] : Sylvie: After a wider search of the area, between you, you spot some tracks that lead southwards
[Wed Apr 24 20:52:14 2013] : Mardram: "South we go"
[Wed Apr 24 20:52:25 2013] : Linden: Linden takes the rear.
[Wed Apr 24 20:52:30 2013] : ** No match found
[Wed Apr 24 20:52:42 2013] : ** That's the Tab key, Dave
[Wed Apr 24 20:53:00 2013] : Sylvie: You're going to have to track them... Another survival check for the 1st hour... Presumably leading your horse??
[Wed Apr 24 20:53:10 2013] : Mary: Mary takes the lead, bow and arrow over the pummel of her saddle
[Wed Apr 24 20:53:43 2013] : Mary: ooc As soon as I don't see the tracks from sitting in my saddle, I'll dismount
[Wed Apr 24 20:53:56 2013] : Andrei: Andrei rides, keeping back so as not to get in the way
[Wed Apr 24 20:54:08 2013] : Sylvie: roll again then...
[Wed Apr 24 20:54:12 2013] : Andrei: He watches for danger Perception: [1d20(10) + 12] = 22
[Wed Apr 24 20:54:15 2013] : Sylvie: You have to roll for every mile
[Wed Apr 24 20:54:30 2013] : Mardram: Survival: [1d20(9) + 3] = 12
[Wed Apr 24 20:54:52 2013] : Sylvie: ooc not per hour as I said above
[Wed Apr 24 20:56:06 2013] : Mardram: Mardram tries to follow the tracks, but isn't really sure what he's looking for
[Wed Apr 24 20:56:20 2013] : Mary: Survival: [1d20(11) + 12] = 23 (27 Undead, 25 Animals, Track 26, 30, 28)
[Wed Apr 24 20:57:12 2013] : Sylvie: You struggle to find the tracks while mounted. The small telltale signs that give you the clues are too hard to see from on top of a horse. Before you've gone half a mile, you've lost them.
[Wed Apr 24 20:58:03 2013] : Mary: Mary dismounts and starts searching
[Wed Apr 24 20:58:06 2013] : Mary: Survival: [1d20(7) + 12] = 19 (23 Undead, 21 Animals, Track: 22, 26 Undead, 24 Animals)
[Wed Apr 24 20:58:07 2013] : Sylvie: You spend an hour trying to find them again, with sylvie whimpering and asking why you've stopped
[Wed Apr 24 20:58:40 2013] : Andrei: "Shh, Sylvie, she's looking carefully. We don't want to ride the wrong way, do we?"
[Wed Apr 24 20:58:42 2013] : Sylvie: You find the tracks again, and continue for another mile
[Wed Apr 24 20:58:52 2013] : Andrei: Andrei tries to calm the girl down
[Wed Apr 24 20:58:59 2013] : Sylvie: Just do me another 5 rolls please :-)
[Wed Apr 24 20:59:04 2013] : Mary: Survival: [1d20(9) + 12] = 21 (25 Undead, 23 Animals, Track: 24, 28 Undead, 26 Animals)
[Wed Apr 24 20:59:07 2013] : Mary: Survival: [1d20(17) + 12] = 29 (33 Undead, 31 Animals, Track: 32, 36 Undead, 34 Animals)
[Wed Apr 24 20:59:08 2013] : Mary: Survival: [1d20(13) + 12] = 25 (29 Undead, 27 Animals, Track: 28, 32 Undead, 30 Animals)
[Wed Apr 24 20:59:12 2013] : Mary: Survival: [1d20(12) + 12] = 24 (28 Undead, 26 Animals, Track: 27, 31 Undead, 29 Animals)
[Wed Apr 24 20:59:13 2013] : Mary: Survival: [1d20(12) + 12] = 24 (28 Undead, 26 Animals, Track: 27, 31 Undead, 29 Animals)
[Wed Apr 24 20:59:15 2013] : Mary: Survival: [1d20(7) + 12] = 19 (23 Undead, 21 Animals, Track: 22, 26 Undead, 24 Animals)
[Wed Apr 24 20:59:41 2013] : Mary: ooc FlexiRPG is a bit slow reacting :(
[Wed Apr 24 21:00:07 2013] : Linden: ooc is it? reacting to what?
[Wed Apr 24 21:00:11 2013] : Sylvie: OK, you manage to follow the tracks without problem now you are walking slowly
[Wed Apr 24 21:00:42 2013] : Sylvie: Your walk takes you through some slight hills
[Wed Apr 24 21:00:55 2013] : Mary: ooc I click on Survival and the result won't show up at all, or with a delay
[Wed Apr 24 21:01:38 2013] : Sylvie: ooc David, got any better minis?
[Wed Apr 24 21:01:42 2013] : Mary has sent you a tree node...
[Wed Apr 24 21:01:43 2013] : Jin: oo cwhat on earth are favored class good for?
[Wed Apr 24 21:02:00 2013] : Sylvie: ooc a hit point per level, or a skill point per level
[Wed Apr 24 21:02:08 2013] : Linden: ooc I can generate new ones for next time.
[Wed Apr 24 21:02:21 2013] : Linden: Swim: [1d20(16) + 1] = 17
[Wed Apr 24 21:02:28 2013] : Linden: Survival: [1d20(18) + 12] = 30 (34 Undead, 32 Animals) Track: 33 (37 Undead, 35 Animals) (All +2 when in a forest)
[Wed Apr 24 21:02:57 2013] : Sylvie: Perception checks please?
[Wed Apr 24 21:03:00 2013] : Linden: ooc sorry, ignore those
[Wed Apr 24 21:03:03 2013] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(8) + 13] = 21 (25 Undead, 23 Animals)
[Wed Apr 24 21:03:04 2013] : Linden: Perception: [1d20(9) + 5] = 14
[Wed Apr 24 21:03:12 2013] : Mardram: Perception: [1d20(19) + 5] = 24
[Wed Apr 24 21:03:20 2013] : Andrei: Perception: [1d20(1) + 12] = 13
[Wed Apr 24 21:03:24 2013] : Andrei: ooc whoops
[Wed Apr 24 21:04:02 2013] : Mary: ooc +12 is pretty good
[Wed Apr 24 21:04:10 2013] : Andrei: ooc yep
[Wed Apr 24 21:04:10 2013] : Sylvie: The tracks pass into a dune/grassland area, to the sides are caves
[Wed Apr 24 21:04:16 2013] : Andrei: ooc skill-based rogue :-)
[Wed Apr 24 21:05:21 2013] : Sylvie: ooc you've all got horses, do place yourselves where you are :-)
[Wed Apr 24 21:05:31 2013] : Mardram: ooc just realised we have 2 char names starting with an M :(
[Wed Apr 24 21:05:43 2013] : Sylvie: ooc you may need to scroll the map up a bit
[Wed Apr 24 21:05:54 2013] : Linden: I'm at the back with Sylvie.
[Wed Apr 24 21:06:06 2013] : Mardram: ooc I'm ok with that position
[Wed Apr 24 21:06:40 2013] : Mary: ooc I'm in the front, leading my horse
[Wed Apr 24 21:07:00 2013] : Jin: ooc I'm not ready!
[Wed Apr 24 21:07:20 2013] : Sylvie: There's a sudden hiss of shifting sand and 3 giant insectoids emerge from the caves and run at your group
[Wed Apr 24 21:07:45 2013] : Mardram: ooc nice
[Wed Apr 24 21:08:15 2013] : Andrei: ooc could be worse; could be ankhegs
[Wed Apr 24 21:08:24 2013] : Mary: ooc KMAO
[Wed Apr 24 21:08:27 2013] : Mardram: ooc dont mention the A word!
[Wed Apr 24 21:09:11 2013] : Sylvie: They had a surprise round and ran at you...
[Wed Apr 24 21:09:15 2013] : Sylvie: Initiative!
[Wed Apr 24 21:09:19 2013] : Mardram: Initiative: [1d20(10) + 8] = 18
[Wed Apr 24 21:09:21 2013] : Linden: Initiative: [1d20(20) + 6] = 26
[Wed Apr 24 21:09:23 2013] : Mary: Initiative: [1d20(14) + 6] = 20 (+2 when in a forest)
[Wed Apr 24 21:09:37 2013] : Sylvie: Initiative: [1d20(16)] = 16
[Wed Apr 24 21:09:37 2013] : Mary: ooc 26? Wow!
[Wed Apr 24 21:10:17 2013] : Jin: ooc wtf is weapon training?
[Wed Apr 24 21:10:33 2013] : Andrei: Initiative: [1d20(13) + 2] = 15
[Wed Apr 24 21:11:05 2013] : Sylvie: ooc Jin - Inititative?
[Wed Apr 24 21:11:29 2013] : Mardram: ooc +1 to atk and dmg with chosen weapon class
[Wed Apr 24 21:12:04 2013] : Sylvie: ooc here
[Wed Apr 24 21:13:05 2013] : Sylvie: ooc I'll continue, assuming Jin is terrified ;-)
[Wed Apr 24 21:13:10 2013] : Jin: [1d20(8) + 4] = 12
[Wed Apr 24 21:13:16 2013] : Jin: ooc that'll do for now
[Wed Apr 24 21:13:33 2013] : Linden: ooc you're still Sylvie btw.
[Wed Apr 24 21:13:44 2013] : Sylvie: Linden, you're up... A giant thing has rushed your horse
[Wed Apr 24 21:13:56 2013] : Monsters: Knowledge Nature
[Wed Apr 24 21:14:12 2013] : Linden: Linden guides his horse away from the the scorpion into the middle of the others.
[Wed Apr 24 21:14:14 2013] : Linden: Ride: [1d20(19) + 4] = 23
[Wed Apr 24 21:14:43 2013] : Linden: Knowledge: Nature: [1d20(12) + 5] = 17 (untrained)
[Wed Apr 24 21:14:55 2013] : Monsters: You ride away, but it attacks your horse
[Wed Apr 24 21:14:58 2013] : Monsters: Claw: [1d20(16) + 6] = 22; Hit: [1d6(5) + 1] = 6 damage and grab.
[Wed Apr 24 21:15:03 2013] : Linden: He casts invisibility on Sylvie
[Wed Apr 24 21:15:19 2013] : Linden: ooc I'd intended a withdraw action for the horse...
[Wed Apr 24 21:15:44 2013] : Monsters: ooc ah, you never said
[Wed Apr 24 21:16:19 2013] : Linden: Done
[Wed Apr 24 21:16:26 2013] : Monsters: ooc OK
[Wed Apr 24 21:16:36 2013] : Monsters: Mary?
[Wed Apr 24 21:17:46 2013] : Mary: Mary fires an arrow at the creature right in front of her
[Wed Apr 24 21:17:48 2013] : Mary: +2 Longbow: [1d20(1) + 14] = 15 (+4 Undead, +2 Animals) Damage: [1d8(1) + 2] = 3 (+4 Undead, +2 Animals) HP.
[Wed Apr 24 21:18:02 2013] : Mary: ooc Drat
[Wed Apr 24 21:18:19 2013] : Mary: Stepping back and done
[Wed Apr 24 21:18:20 2013] : Monsters: The creature lashes out at you with its long claw as you mess with your bow in melee
[Wed Apr 24 21:18:22 2013] : Monsters: Claw: [1d20(15) + 6] = 21; Hit: [1d6(6) + 1] = 7 damage and grab.
[Wed Apr 24 21:18:28 2013] : Monsters: CMB (grapple): [1d20(2) + 12] = 14
[Wed Apr 24 21:18:35 2013] : Monsters: CMD?
[Wed Apr 24 21:18:50 2013] : Mary: ooc How am I in melee?
[Wed Apr 24 21:19:02 2013] : Monsters: ooc you are K?
[Wed Apr 24 21:19:06 2013] : Andrei: ooc they have reach
[Wed Apr 24 21:19:09 2013] : Mary: CMD 21
[Wed Apr 24 21:19:24 2013] : Mary: ooc Yes, I'm K
[Wed Apr 24 21:19:25 2013] : Linden: ooc Mary can take a 5 ft step.
[Wed Apr 24 21:19:40 2013] : Monsters: It fails to grab you, but wounds you
[Wed Apr 24 21:20:10 2013] : Mary: Damage: Miriam takes 7 damage. [Wed Apr 24 21:20:13 2013] : Monsters: ooc she presumably knows nothing of their reach attack
[Wed Apr 24 21:20:27 2013] : Andrei: ooc I reckon she does now :-p
[Wed Apr 24 21:20:29 2013] : Mary: Mary looks at the creatures
[Wed Apr 24 21:20:32 2013] : Monsters: ooc Knowledge nature rolls if anyone wants info
[Wed Apr 24 21:20:34 2013] : Mary: Knowledge Nature: [1d20(15) + 11] = 26 (30 Undead, 28 Animals)
[Wed Apr 24 21:20:53 2013] : Mary: ooc I guess I did know ;)
[Wed Apr 24 21:20:56 2013] : Monsters: Sorry Linden - you know that they are giant versions of scorpions
[Wed Apr 24 21:21:25 2013] : Monsters: Mary knows that they have bot a stinger and claws, and can grab with the claws...
[Wed Apr 24 21:21:43 2013] : Monsters: They respond to vibrations in the ground in their hunting area
[Wed Apr 24 21:21:53 2013] : Monsters: And they have reach
[Wed Apr 24 21:22:18 2013] : Monsters: Both arrows missed
[Wed Apr 24 21:22:20 2013] : Monsters: Done?
[Wed Apr 24 21:23:02 2013] : Monsters: Mardram?
[Wed Apr 24 21:23:33 2013] : Mardram: Summon Nature's Ally II: Level 2 - Mardram begins a Summon spell.
[Wed Apr 24 21:23:41 2013] : Mardram: ooc Gah Summon Monster
[Wed Apr 24 21:23:56 2013] : Monsters: OK
[Wed Apr 24 21:23:59 2013] : Mardram: Done
[Wed Apr 24 21:24:37 2013] : Monsters: Scorpion 1 closes on Andrei
[Wed Apr 24 21:24:43 2013] : Monsters: Stinger: [1d20(9) + 6] = 15; Hit: [1d6(3) + 1] = 4 damage and poison [1d2(1)] = 1 Str damage for 6 rounds - Fort DC 17 (cure 1 save).
[Wed Apr 24 21:24:48 2013] : Andrei: ooc flat-footed AC is 19
[Wed Apr 24 21:25:13 2013] : Andrei: Andrei's mail shirt turns the stinger aside
[Wed Apr 24 21:25:15 2013] : Monsters: #2 closes on Mary, by stepping 5 ft
[Wed Apr 24 21:25:49 2013] : Monsters: ooc sorry, just need to check that they do have reach!
[Wed Apr 24 21:25:55 2013] : Jin: HP Status 62 out of 62.
[Wed Apr 24 21:26:05 2013] : Jin: ooc sorry, trying out stuff
[Wed Apr 24 21:26:17 2013] : Monsters: Yes
[Wed Apr 24 21:26:19 2013] : Monsters: Claw: [1d20(5) + 6] = 11; Hit: [1d6(5) + 1] = 6 damage and grab.
[Wed Apr 24 21:26:21 2013] : Monsters: Claw: [1d20(17) + 6] = 23; Hit: [1d6(4) + 1] = 5 damage and grab.
[Wed Apr 24 21:26:24 2013] : Monsters: Stinger: [1d20(14) + 6] = 20; Hit: [1d6(3) + 1] = 4 damage and poison [1d2(1)] = 1 Str damage for 6 rounds - Fort DC 17 (cure 1 save).
[Wed Apr 24 21:26:48 2013] : Monsters: The scorpion grabs at you
[Wed Apr 24 21:26:56 2013] : Monsters: CMB (grapple): [1d20(9) + 12] = 21
[Wed Apr 24 21:27:12 2013] : Monsters: Then pricks you with its stinger
[Wed Apr 24 21:27:26 2013] : Monsters: 9 damage and fort save
[Wed Apr 24 21:27:39 2013] : Mary: Damage: Miriam takes 9 damage. [Wed Apr 24 21:27:44 2013] : Mary: Fortitude: [1d20(5) + 6] = 11
[Wed Apr 24 21:28:23 2013] : Monsters: You take 1 str damage, and will continue to do so for the next 6 rounds
[Wed Apr 24 21:28:34 2013] : Mardram: ooc 1 extra per round?
[Wed Apr 24 21:28:51 2013] : Monsters: Scorp 3 moves in on Mardram
[Wed Apr 24 21:28:55 2013] : Monsters: Claw: [1d20(12) + 6] = 18; Hit: [1d6(3) + 1] = 4 damage and grab.
[Wed Apr 24 21:29:01 2013] : Monsters: CMB (grapple): [1d20(19) + 12] = 31
[Wed Apr 24 21:29:10 2013] : Monsters: It misses
[Wed Apr 24 21:29:12 2013] : Monsters: Done
[Wed Apr 24 21:29:24 2013] : Monsters: ooc Mary gets a save every round
[Wed Apr 24 21:29:32 2013] : Monsters: Andrei?
[Wed Apr 24 21:30:35 2013] : Andrei: Andrei looks at the scorpions in horror, and tries to circle around the back of Mary's attacker
[Wed Apr 24 21:30:50 2013] : Monsters: ooc withdraw?
[Wed Apr 24 21:30:52 2013] : Andrei: ooc horse takes single move
[Wed Apr 24 21:31:02 2013] : Andrei: ooc not withdrawing, preparing an attack (with flanking)
[Wed Apr 24 21:31:06 2013] : Monsters: Ride check
[Wed Apr 24 21:31:23 2013] : Andrei: Ride: [1d20(13) + 9] = 22
[Wed Apr 24 21:31:30 2013] : Monsters: Claw: [1d20(3) + 6] = 9; Hit: [1d6(2) + 1] = 3 damage and grab.
[Wed Apr 24 21:31:43 2013] : Monsters: #2 misses his AoO
[Wed Apr 24 21:31:49 2013] : Andrei: Andrei tries to plunge a dagger into a vulnerable spot on the scorpion
[Wed Apr 24 21:31:56 2013] : Monsters: You manoeuvred OK
[Wed Apr 24 21:32:08 2013] : Andrei: [1d20(13) + 10] = 23 [1d4(1) + 4d6(1,6,2,3)] = 13
[Wed Apr 24 21:32:12 2013] : Andrei: ooc done
[Wed Apr 24 21:32:42 2013] : Monsters: The scorpion's madibles click, and it oozes clear fluid from the hle that you punched
[Wed Apr 24 21:32:49 2013] : Monsters: Jin?
[Wed Apr 24 21:33:32 2013] : Jin: ooc going for the on on my right.
[Wed Apr 24 21:33:43 2013] : Jin: ooc darn
[Wed Apr 24 21:34:02 2013] : Jin: ooc wait a sec
[Wed Apr 24 21:34:08 2013] : Monsters: ooc OK
[Wed Apr 24 21:34:59 2013] : Jin: attack: [1d20(5) + 13] = 18 dam: [1d10(8) + 5] = 13
[Wed Apr 24 21:35:19 2013] : Jin: attack: [1d20(17) + 8] = 25 dam: [1d10(2) + 5] = 7
[Wed Apr 24 21:35:21 2013] : Andrei: ooc +13? Nice!
[Wed Apr 24 21:35:22 2013] : Giant Scorpion: ooc Are you mounted, are you closing?
[Wed Apr 24 21:35:32 2013] : Jin: ooc closing?
[Wed Apr 24 21:35:38 2013] : Andrei: ooc moving closer
[Wed Apr 24 21:35:46 2013] : Giant Scorpion: ooc or do you have a 15 ft reach weapon :-)
[Wed Apr 24 21:35:47 2013] : Jin: not mounted. i thought we all dismounted.
[Wed Apr 24 21:36:00 2013] : Jin: ooc :P i just didn't move my mini :P
[Wed Apr 24 21:36:02 2013] : Giant Scorpion: ooc Mary did
[Wed Apr 24 21:36:11 2013] : Giant Scorpion: ooc I'm OK if you did
[Wed Apr 24 21:37:01 2013] : Giant Scorpion: Jin chops successfully at the scorpion, but it snaps at her as she walks through its reach zone to attack
[Wed Apr 24 21:37:03 2013] : Giant Scorpion: Claw: [1d20(16) + 6] = 22; Hit: [1d6(1) + 1] = 2 damage and grab.
[Wed Apr 24 21:37:16 2013] : Giant Scorpion: 2 damage
[Wed Apr 24 21:37:29 2013] : Jin: ooc wait, my AC is now 23, as a shield suddenly appeared in my hand :)
[Wed Apr 24 21:37:40 2013] : Mary: ooc LOL
[Wed Apr 24 21:37:47 2013] : Jin: ooc I changed the AC before I bought the shield lol
[Wed Apr 24 21:37:49 2013] : Giant Scorpion: ooc you can't use a shield and lead a horse
[Wed Apr 24 21:37:57 2013] : Giant Scorpion: ooc move action to set it
[Wed Apr 24 21:37:58 2013] : Jin: ooc it's a quickdraw shield.
[Wed Apr 24 21:38:04 2013] : Jin: ooc HA!
[Wed Apr 24 21:38:11 2013] : Giant Scorpion: OK, it missed
[Wed Apr 24 21:38:30 2013] : Giant Scorpion: Done?
[Wed Apr 24 21:38:35 2013] : Jin: ooc lol, sorry, i'm still in the process if finishing my character. Will be better next round. And even better the next one.
[Wed Apr 24 21:38:57 2013] : Giant Scorpion: ooc no probs.
[Wed Apr 24 21:39:19 2013] : Mardram: ooc New characters will have us all over the place for while I expect
[Wed Apr 24 21:39:56 2013] : Giant Scorpion: Linden, you feel Sylvie take a deep breath, then she screams very loudly and starts shaking vigorously...
[Wed Apr 24 21:40:03 2013] : Giant Scorpion: Spellcraft roll
[Wed Apr 24 21:40:36 2013] : Mary: [1d20(19) + 5] = 24
[Wed Apr 24 21:40:39 2013] : Skeletons: Spellcraft: [1d20(14) + 14] = 28
[Wed Apr 24 21:40:39 2013] : Mardram: Spellcraft: [1d20(9) + 5] = 14
[Wed Apr 24 21:40:52 2013] : DM: Sylvie becomes visible.
[Wed Apr 24 21:41:00 2013] : ** Mary found the F2 macro key **
[Wed Apr 24 21:42:09 2013] : Giant Scorpion: Mary and Linden both see that a web spell is about to burst from the nascent magical powers of Sylvie
[Wed Apr 24 21:42:20 2013] : Giant Scorpion: And then it erupts
[Wed Apr 24 21:42:35 2013] : Mary: ooc Nice!?
[Wed Apr 24 21:43:20 2013] : Giant Scorpion: She's shaking and blank eyed
[Wed Apr 24 21:43:26 2013] : Giant Scorpion: Linden?
[Wed Apr 24 21:43:37 2013] : Linden: Reflex: [1d20(4) + 5] = 9
[Wed Apr 24 21:43:47 2013] : Linden: Reflex: [1d20(15) + 5] = 20
[Wed Apr 24 21:43:55 2013] : Giant Scorpion: ooc Ah, yes reflex for all in area
[Wed Apr 24 21:44:07 2013] : Mary: Reflex: [1d20(10) + 9] = 19
[Wed Apr 24 21:44:11 2013] : Linden: Linden is glued to his horse but his horse breaks free (?)
[Wed Apr 24 21:44:11 2013] : Giant Scorpion: ooc and horses
[Wed Apr 24 21:44:21 2013] : Giant Scorpion: ooc sounds right
[Wed Apr 24 21:44:44 2013] : Mary: [1d20(5) + 5] = 10
[Wed Apr 24 21:44:52 2013] : Mardram: [1d20(13) + 4] = 17
[Wed Apr 24 21:44:54 2013] : Mardram: Reflex: [1d20(17) + 6] = 23
[Wed Apr 24 21:45:06 2013] : Mardram: First was for my pony
[Wed Apr 24 21:45:21 2013] : Giant Scorpion: Linden and horse are OK
[Wed Apr 24 21:45:33 2013] : Giant Scorpion: Mary is OK, but her horse is glued
[Wed Apr 24 21:45:34 2013] : Linden: Linden casts Haste on everyone, his horse and Andrei's horse and then guides his horse out of the web, behind Andrei.
[Wed Apr 24 21:45:44 2013] : Jin: Reflex: [1d20(5) + 2 + 4] = 11
[Wed Apr 24 21:45:59 2013] : Linden: +1 to AC, +1 to reflex, + 30 ft speed and extra attack on a full attack action.
[Wed Apr 24 21:46:01 2013] : Linden: Done.
[Wed Apr 24 21:46:16 2013] : Giant Scorpion: Mary?
[Wed Apr 24 21:46:29 2013] : Giant Scorpion: Jin is stuck in the web
[Wed Apr 24 21:46:57 2013] : Mary: +2 Longbow: [1d20(14) + 15] = 29 (+4 Undead, +2 Animals) Damage: [1d8(4) + 2] = 6 (+4 Undead, +2 Animals) HP.
[Wed Apr 24 21:47:00 2013] : Mary: Mary steps back and fires at 1
[Wed Apr 24 21:47:31 2013] : Mary: ooc 31 should just about do it
[Wed Apr 24 21:47:34 2013] : Giant Scorpion: 1 drops
[Wed Apr 24 21:47:35 2013] : Linden: ooc +1 to attack as well
[Wed Apr 24 21:47:39 2013] : Giant Scorpion: 1 more attack
[Wed Apr 24 21:47:51 2013] : Mary: +2 Longbow: [1d20(20) + 15] = 35 (+4 Undead, +2 Animals) Damage: [1d8(4) + 2] = 6 (+4 Undead, +2 Animals) HP.
Critical threat: [1d20(20) + 16] = 36 (+4 Undead, +2 Animals) Damage: [6 + 2d8(3,7) + 4] = 20 (+4 Undead, +2 Animals) HP
[Wed Apr 24 21:48:21 2013] : Mardram: ooc wow
[Wed Apr 24 21:48:25 2013] : Mary: ooc Just first attack, of course
[Wed Apr 24 21:48:30 2013] : Giant Scorpion: The first arrow takes out scorpion #1
[Wed Apr 24 21:49:23 2013] : Giant Scorpion: The second two sink deep into whichever was the subject if subsequent attacks and open great cracks in the carapace
[Wed Apr 24 21:49:32 2013] : Giant Scorpion: ooc which one?
[Wed Apr 24 21:49:41 2013] : Mary: ooc #3
[Wed Apr 24 21:49:59 2013] : Giant Scorpion: Mardram?
[Wed Apr 24 21:50:05 2013] : Mary: Done
[Wed Apr 24 21:50:11 2013] : Mardram: Mardram finishes his spell
[Wed Apr 24 21:50:14 2013] : Mardram: Small Earth Elemental: Mardram completes his Summon Monster II spell - Augmented Small Earth Elemental (AC 17; HP 15; CMD 15; speed 20, plus burrow 20) lasts for 7 rounds
[Wed Apr 24 21:50:29 2013] : Mardram: ooc other side of #3 from me
[Wed Apr 24 21:50:40 2013] : Mardram: ooc really should make up some wee counters
[Wed Apr 24 21:50:48 2013] : Mardram: oco ty
[Wed Apr 24 21:50:51 2013] : Mardram: Slam - Earth Mastery: Small Earth Elemental: [1d20(7) + 8] = 15; Damage: [1d6(3) + 9] = 12 HP
[Wed Apr 24 21:51:12 2013] : Giant Scorpion: Miss
[Wed Apr 24 21:51:26 2013] : Mardram: Mardram moves his pony in and attacks
[Wed Apr 24 21:51:41 2013] : Mardram: Mace+1: [1d20(13) + 9] = 22 Damage: [1d6(6) + 1] = 7 HP.
[Wed Apr 24 21:51:42 2013] : Mardram: Mace+1: [1d20(12) + 9] = 21 Damage: [1d6(6) + 1] = 7 HP.
[Wed Apr 24 21:52:20 2013] : Giant Scorpion: Two solid hits on the uninjured scorpion
[Wed Apr 24 21:52:36 2013] : Mardram: Done
[Wed Apr 24 21:53:25 2013] : Giant Scorpion: Not knowing anything about magical webs, #2 moves to attack Mary
[Wed Apr 24 21:53:34 2013] : Giant Scorpion: Reflex: [1d20(5) + 1] = 6
[Wed Apr 24 21:53:41 2013] : Giant Scorpion: And gets stuck
[Wed Apr 24 21:53:51 2013] : Mary: ooc I need another Fort save
[Wed Apr 24 21:53:57 2013] : Giant Scorpion: OK
[Wed Apr 24 21:53:58 2013] : Mary: Fortitude: [1d20(16) + 6] = 22
[Wed Apr 24 21:54:05 2013] : Giant Scorpion: ooc I just remembered that too
[Wed Apr 24 21:54:09 2013] : Mary: ooc Phew
[Wed Apr 24 21:54:15 2013] : Giant Scorpion: You don't take any more damage
[Wed Apr 24 21:54:31 2013] : Giant Scorpion: #3 attacks Mardram
[Wed Apr 24 21:54:36 2013] : Giant Scorpion: Claw: [1d20(5) + 6] = 11; Hit: [1d6(5) + 1] = 6 damage and grab.
[Wed Apr 24 21:54:39 2013] : Giant Scorpion: Claw: [1d20(5) + 6] = 11; Hit: [1d6(2) + 1] = 3 damage and grab.
[Wed Apr 24 21:54:41 2013] : Giant Scorpion: Stinger: [1d20(3) + 6] = 9; Hit: [1d6(4) + 1] = 5 damage and poison [1d2(2)] = 2 Str damage for 6 rounds - Fort DC 17 (cure 1 save).
[Wed Apr 24 21:54:52 2013] : Giant Scorpion: And misses woefully!
[Wed Apr 24 21:55:03 2013] : Giant Scorpion: Andrei?
[Wed Apr 24 21:55:30 2013] : Andrei: Andrei guides his horse a bit closer, staying out of reach of the stingers, and throws his dagger
[Wed Apr 24 21:55:53 2013] : Andrei: [1d20(4) + 7] = 11 [1d4(3)] = 3
[Wed Apr 24 21:56:00 2013] : Andrei: ooc assuming it's not flat-footed
[Wed Apr 24 21:56:02 2013] : Andrei: Done
[Wed Apr 24 21:56:13 2013] : Giant Scorpion: At ?
[Wed Apr 24 21:56:26 2013] : Giant Scorpion: #2 is webbed, so is FF
[Wed Apr 24 21:57:00 2013] : Giant Scorpion: However he's all carapace so it bounces off
[Wed Apr 24 21:57:16 2013] : Giant Scorpion: Jin? You're stuck in the web
[Wed Apr 24 21:57:40 2013] : Linden: ooc brb
[Wed Apr 24 21:57:51 2013] : Giant Scorpion: Combat manoeuvre or escape artist to escape
[Wed Apr 24 21:59:12 2013] : Giant Scorpion: Jin?
[Wed Apr 24 21:59:46 2013] : Jin: combat manoeuver is CMD? CMB?
[Wed Apr 24 21:59:59 2013] : Andrei: CMB
[Wed Apr 24 22:00:48 2013] : Jin: 10
[Wed Apr 24 22:00:59 2013] : Jin: ooc oops
[Wed Apr 24 22:01:06 2013] : Jin: [1d20(1) + 10] = 11 ?
[Wed Apr 24 22:01:07 2013] : Giant Scorpion: ooc d20 +str
[Wed Apr 24 22:01:18 2013] : Giant Scorpion: ooc +bab
[Wed Apr 24 22:01:25 2013] : Giant Scorpion: You fail to escape
[Wed Apr 24 22:01:32 2013] : Giant Scorpion: Linden?
[Wed Apr 24 22:01:34 2013] : Jin: ooc so I can't do anything, right?
[Wed Apr 24 22:01:36 2013] : Jin: ooc done.
[Wed Apr 24 22:01:38 2013] : Jin: ooc :)
[Wed Apr 24 22:01:47 2013] : Giant Scorpion: ooc you can do a move equiv if you want
[Wed Apr 24 22:02:27 2013] : Linden: Linden shoots #3 with his crossbow.
[Wed Apr 24 22:02:32 2013] : Linden: Repeating Crossbow, Mark I (+1, seeking): [1d20(10) + 6] = 16; Hit: [1d8(4) + 1] = 5 damage.
[Wed Apr 24 22:02:32 2013] : Linden: Repeating Crossbow, Mark I (+1, seeking): [1d20(4) + 6] = 10; Hit: [1d8(4) + 1] = 5 damage.
[Wed Apr 24 22:02:42 2013] : Linden: +1 to attack for haste.
[Wed Apr 24 22:02:44 2013] : Linden: Done.
[Wed Apr 24 22:02:57 2013] : Giant Scorpion: The first bolt hits and punches a hole
[Wed Apr 24 22:03:26 2013] : Giant Scorpion: The creature gives a great shudder, then collapses
[Wed Apr 24 22:03:31 2013] : Giant Scorpion: Mary?
[Wed Apr 24 22:04:24 2013] : Mary: Mary uses her move action to utilise Hunting Companions (+1 to attack and damage for party members within 30 ft) against #1
[Wed Apr 24 22:04:37 2013] : Mary: Attacking #2 (first attack only)
[Wed Apr 24 22:04:44 2013] : Mary: +2 Longbow: [1d20(9) + 15] = 24 (+4 Undead, +2 Animals) Damage: [1d8(5) + 2] = 7 (+4 Undead, +2 Animals) HP.
[Wed Apr 24 22:05:37 2013] : Giant Scorpion: Tha arrow shoots through the tough shell and emerges from behind with white meat poking from the hole
[Wed Apr 24 22:05:42 2013] : Mary: ooc Hunting Companions against #2 of course
[Wed Apr 24 22:06:02 2013] : Giant Scorpion: Mardram?
[Wed Apr 24 22:06:48 2013] : Mardram: Sound Burst - Level 2 - Deals [1d8(5)] = 5 sonic damage in a 10 ft radius, 40 ft range. Subjects are stunned unless they pass a Fort save of DC 16; duration - Instantaneous.)
[Wed Apr 24 22:07:10 2013] : Giant Scorpion: Fortitude: [1d20(2) + 7] = 9
[Wed Apr 24 22:07:19 2013] : Giant Scorpion: Stunned, and stuck
[Wed Apr 24 22:07:36 2013] : Mardram: ooc reflex to move in the web?
[Wed Apr 24 22:07:41 2013] : Giant Scorpion: The scorpion does nowt
[Wed Apr 24 22:07:42 2013] : Giant Scorpion: Yes
[Wed Apr 24 22:07:49 2013] : Mardram: [1d20(20) + 4] = 24
[Wed Apr 24 22:07:56 2013] : Giant Scorpion: You're OK
[Wed Apr 24 22:08:02 2013] : Mary: Hunting Companions Animals: Hunting Companions Animals - Miriam uses her move action to utilise Hunting Companions (+1 to attack and damage for party members within 30 ft)
[Wed Apr 24 22:08:06 2013] : Mardram: Mardram guides his pony out of the web
[Wed Apr 24 22:08:10 2013] : Mary: Hunting Companions Undead: Hunting Companions Animals - Miriam uses her move action to utilise Hunting Companions (+1 to attack and damage for party members within 30 ft)
[Wed Apr 24 22:08:20 2013] : Mary: ooc Sorry about that
[Wed Apr 24 22:08:24 2013] : Mardram: Done
[Wed Apr 24 22:08:27 2013] : Giant Scorpion: ooc :-)
[Wed Apr 24 22:08:36 2013] : Giant Scorpion: Andrei?
[Wed Apr 24 22:09:08 2013] : Andrei: Andrei draws another dagger and rides closer to finish the last scorpion
[Wed Apr 24 22:09:31 2013] : Andrei: [1d20(3) + 13] = 16 [1d4(1) + 1 + 4d6(3,1,2,2)] = 10
[Wed Apr 24 22:09:45 2013] : Andrei: ooc done
[Wed Apr 24 22:10:00 2013] : Giant Scorpion: The scorpion staggers under the blow, but is not dead
[Wed Apr 24 22:10:05 2013] : Giant Scorpion: Jin?
[Wed Apr 24 22:10:19 2013] : Mary: ooc Don't forget the +1 from Hunting Companions
[Wed Apr 24 22:11:02 2013] : Jin: [1d20(10) + 10] = 20
[Wed Apr 24 22:11:24 2013] : Giant Scorpion: You break free and can move out
[Wed Apr 24 22:11:32 2013] : Jin: Jin moves out of the web and attacks the remaining scorpion
[Wed Apr 24 22:11:52 2013] : Jin: attack: [1d20(6) + 13] = 19 dam: [1d10(9) + 5] = 14
[Wed Apr 24 22:11:55 2013] : Giant Scorpion: ooc You'll have to move, then chargew
[Wed Apr 24 22:11:58 2013] : Giant Scorpion: charge
[Wed Apr 24 22:12:04 2013] : Jin: charge then
[Wed Apr 24 22:12:05 2013] : Giant Scorpion: Presuming your move is 20 ft?
[Wed Apr 24 22:12:10 2013] : Linden: ooc haste. +30 to speed.
[Wed Apr 24 22:12:11 2013] : Giant Scorpion: It dies
[Wed Apr 24 22:12:25 2013] : Mardram: "Is anyone hurt?"
[Wed Apr 24 22:12:29 2013] : Giant Scorpion: The web disappears
[Wed Apr 24 22:12:32 2013] : Jin: not, 30 ft
[Wed Apr 24 22:12:35 2013] : Giant Scorpion: Spellcraft check
[Wed Apr 24 22:12:44 2013] : Mardram: Spellcraft: [1d20(15) + 5] = 20
[Wed Apr 24 22:12:58 2013] : Linden: (to Sylvie) "That was some impressive magic, little one. Where did you learn to do that?"
[Wed Apr 24 22:13:01 2013] : Linden: Spellcraft: [1d20(16) + 14] = 30
[Wed Apr 24 22:13:17 2013] : Andrei: "Took me by surprise, that's for sure!"
[Wed Apr 24 22:13:22 2013] : Jin: "Indeed it was."
[Wed Apr 24 22:13:23 2013] : Giant Scorpion: Sylvie is still unconscious
[Wed Apr 24 22:13:34 2013] : Linden: Linden, rejoins the group.
[Wed Apr 24 22:14:11 2013] : Mary: "Hmm, that poison has left me feeling weak"
[Wed Apr 24 22:14:26 2013] : Linden: "Normal web spells last for half an hour or more. Sylvie is a curious little girl."
[Wed Apr 24 22:14:51 2013] : Mardram: Mardram rides over to Mary
[Wed Apr 24 22:15:00 2013] : Mardram: Lesser Restoration: Level 2 - Cures [1d4(3)] = 3 points of ability damage
[Wed Apr 24 22:15:10 2013] : DM: 800 XP for the scorpions
[Wed Apr 24 22:15:23 2013] : Jin: ooc is someone keeping track of xp?
[Wed Apr 24 22:15:26 2013] : Jin: ooc :)
[Wed Apr 24 22:15:37 2013] : DM: ooc it's on the wiki, so do it yourself :-P
[Wed Apr 24 22:15:47 2013] : Mardram: ooc starting on 35k?
[Wed Apr 24 22:16:06 2013] : DM: ooc it's already got last week's on there
[Wed Apr 24 22:16:25 2013] : Mardram: Heal: [1d20(11) + 7] = 18
[Wed Apr 24 22:16:38 2013] : Mardram: Mardram checks Sylvie
[Wed Apr 24 22:16:45 2013] : DM: Sylvie starts to slip as you ride Linden...
[Wed Apr 24 22:16:49 2013] : DM: Reflex save
[Wed Apr 24 22:17:12 2013] : Linden: Reflex: [1d20(9) + 5] = 14
[Wed Apr 24 22:17:28 2013] : DM: You easily stop her slipping off
[Wed Apr 24 22:17:44 2013] : DM: She stirs and looks confused
[Wed Apr 24 22:17:57 2013] : Mary: "Who's hurt and needs help?"
[Wed Apr 24 22:18:00 2013] : Linden: "Are you ok?"
[Wed Apr 24 22:18:23 2013] : DM: Mardram - Sylvie looks very tired, but you can't find anything wrong with her
[Wed Apr 24 22:18:37 2013] : DM: "What happened?"
[Wed Apr 24 22:18:38 2013] : Mary: Mary grabs a wand from her backpack and uses it on herself
[Wed Apr 24 22:18:41 2013] : Mary: Miriam uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(4) + 1] = 5 HP.
[Wed Apr 24 22:18:55 2013] : Mardram: "Well little Sylvie, there is apparently more to you than meets the eye"
[Wed Apr 24 22:18:58 2013] : Sylvie: "Did I fall asleep?"
[Wed Apr 24 22:18:59 2013] : Andrei: "We killed the monsters, Sylvie"
[Wed Apr 24 22:19:04 2013] : Andrei: "You helped us."
[Wed Apr 24 22:19:05 2013] : Mary: Miriam uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(5) + 1] = 6 HP.
[Wed Apr 24 22:19:18 2013] : Mary: Healing: Regain 11 HP. [Wed Apr 24 22:19:23 2013] : Sylvie: Sylvie looks around and sees the scorpions
[Wed Apr 24 22:19:43 2013] : Sylvie: "Oh... Oh... Those horrible things..."
[Wed Apr 24 22:20:03 2013] : Sylvie: "But you killed them, you must be very strong!"
[Wed Apr 24 22:20:11 2013] : Mardram: "You helped us"
[Wed Apr 24 22:21:02 2013] : Sylvie: "I did?"
[Wed Apr 24 22:21:35 2013] : Andrei: "Yes, you did some magic"
[Wed Apr 24 22:21:43 2013] : Mary: "Perhaps we'd better go back for a bit: scorpions like that will drag prey and their equipment to their lair"
[Wed Apr 24 22:21:52 2013] : Mardram: "Yes, you seem to have a little magic running through your veins"
[Wed Apr 24 22:22:16 2013] : Sylvie: "Don't be silly... I was so frightened that I lost my memory"
[Wed Apr 24 22:22:20 2013] : Andrei: "You tied them up like spider-webs"
[Wed Apr 24 22:22:53 2013] : Sylvie: "Huh?"
[Wed Apr 24 22:23:15 2013] : Linden: "It doesn't matter, Sylvie. Everything is ok now. Let's go and find your brother."
[Wed Apr 24 22:23:35 2013] : Sylvie: "Yes, we must get to him"
[Wed Apr 24 22:23:44 2013] : Mardram: "Lets go then"
[Wed Apr 24 22:23:48 2013] : Linden: "Mary, which way now?"
[Wed Apr 24 22:24:01 2013] : Andrei: "Mary's got a point, though. What happened if the scorpions attacked the skeletons?"
[Wed Apr 24 22:25:01 2013] : Andrei: ooc I should sleep now, guys - getting tired, and it's an early start tomorrow
[Wed Apr 24 22:25:08 2013] : Andrei: ooc great game, Craig!
[Wed Apr 24 22:25:16 2013] : Sylvie: ooc Thanks :-)
[Wed Apr 24 22:25:21 2013] : Mary: ooc Goodnight and sweet dreams, dear. See you next week
[Wed Apr 24 22:25:23 2013] : Andrei: ooc nn all
[Wed Apr 24 22:25:26 2013] : Mardram: ooc gn
[Wed Apr 24 22:25:27 2013] : Andrei (exit): 22:25
[Wed Apr 24 22:25:35 2013] : Sylvie: ooc how is everyone else?
[Wed Apr 24 22:25:57 2013] : Mardram: ooc bit tired. didn't sleep too well last night
[Wed Apr 24 22:25:59 2013] : Mary: ooc It's half 9 here, I'm fine :)
[Wed Apr 24 22:26:00 2013] : Linden: ooc I'm pretty tired too and it's a convinient break.
[Wed Apr 24 22:26:07 2013] : Sylvie: OK
[Wed Apr 24 22:26:10 2013] : Sylvie: GAME END