Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Apr 3 20:08:42 2013] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Apr 3 20:10:13 2013] : DM: You are in a vaulted chambered beneath the center of the barrow, a skeletal warrior in half-plate with a shield and a longsword stands beside the stone bier he used to be resting on. Around you are four other skeleton who just clawed their way out of some stone sarcophaguses.
[Wed Apr 3 20:10:58 2013] : DM: Aeleva has just snatched the key he was holding and while she did so you have 1 round to prepare.
[Wed Apr 3 20:11:01 2013] : DM: Roll initiative.
[Wed Apr 3 20:11:06 2013] : Miriam: Initiative: [1d20(15) + 8] = 23
[Wed Apr 3 20:11:08 2013] : Vaddyn: Initiative: [1d20(19) + 1] = 20
[Wed Apr 3 20:11:14 2013] : Trantor: Initiative: [1d20(16) + 3] = 19
[Wed Apr 3 20:11:21 2013] : Waltham: Initiative: [1d20(2) + 10] = 12
[Wed Apr 3 20:11:26 2013] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(7) + 5] = 12
[Wed Apr 3 20:11:29 2013] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(1) + 6] = 7
[Wed Apr 3 20:11:48 2013] : Trantor: Trantor is already casting a spell
[Wed Apr 3 20:12:05 2013] : Miriam: Miriam stands ready, hammer in both her hands, waiting to smack the skeleton the moment it moves
[Wed Apr 3 20:12:31 2013] : DM: Miriam, make your attack
[Wed Apr 3 20:12:37 2013] : Trantor: Summon Nature's Ally II: Level 3 - Trantor begins a Summon spell.
[Wed Apr 3 20:12:38 2013] : Miriam: +1 Warhammer: [1d20(5) + 10] = 15 Damage: [1d8(4) + 4] = 8 HP.
[Wed Apr 3 20:12:59 2013] : Miriam: ooc Hmm
[Wed Apr 3 20:13:01 2013] : DM: Your hammer glances off his armour.
[Wed Apr 3 20:13:04 2013] : Miriam: Rage - Miriam is now angry and attacks with full force (raging)
[Wed Apr 3 20:13:08 2013] : Miriam: Done
[Wed Apr 3 20:13:16 2013] : DM: Vaddyn, your preparation round?
[Wed Apr 3 20:13:27 2013] : Miriam: ooc Missing like that surely pisses me off
[Wed Apr 3 20:13:33 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn inspires the party with a joke about their opponents. +2 competence bonus to attack and damage; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects until Vaddyn stops.
[Wed Apr 3 20:14:09 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn draws his whip
[Wed Apr 3 20:14:09 2013] : Vaddyn: done
[Wed Apr 3 20:14:17 2013] : DM: Trantor is casting a spell.
[Wed Apr 3 20:14:22 2013] : DM: Waltham?
[Wed Apr 3 20:15:23 2013] : Waltham: Waltham fires two shots from his pepperbox
[Wed Apr 3 20:16:15 2013] : Waltham: [1d20(13) + 14] = 27 [1d8(7) + 8] = 15 [1d20(5) + 9] = 14 [1d8(7) + 8] = 15
[Wed Apr 3 20:16:26 2013] : Waltham: ooc vs touch AC if within 20'
[Wed Apr 3 20:16:28 2013] : Waltham: done
[Wed Apr 3 20:16:37 2013] : Miriam: ooc Wow!
[Wed Apr 3 20:17:20 2013] : Trantor: ooc had ot look pepperbox up
[Wed Apr 3 20:17:22 2013] : DM: Proper rounds
[Wed Apr 3 20:17:28 2013] : DM: Miriam?
[Wed Apr 3 20:17:57 2013] : Miriam: Miriam moves to the skeleton and attacks (just first attack)
[Wed Apr 3 20:18:04 2013] : Miriam: +1 Warhammer: [1d20(14) + 14] = 28 Damage: [1d8(3) + 8] = 11 HP.
[Wed Apr 3 20:18:26 2013] : Miriam: ooc And then I crit with the second one
[Wed Apr 3 20:18:29 2013] : Miriam: Done
[Wed Apr 3 20:18:41 2013] : DM: Hit. Your hammer dents the armour.
[Wed Apr 3 20:18:47 2013] : DM: Damaging the bones benetah
[Wed Apr 3 20:18:52 2013] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Apr 3 20:19:20 2013] : Vaddyn: Grease: Level 1 - Covers a 10 foot square within 40 feet with grease for 6 rounds. DC 17 reflex save for all within the area, or fall prone.
[Wed Apr 3 20:19:39 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn maintains his inspirational demeanor:+2 competence bonus to attack and damage; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects. (16) rounds left today
[Wed Apr 3 20:19:49 2013] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Apr 3 20:19:53 2013] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(2) + 2] = 4
[Wed Apr 3 20:20:11 2013] : Miriam: ooc Nice one!
[Wed Apr 3 20:20:14 2013] : DM: The skeleton falls
[Wed Apr 3 20:20:27 2013] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Apr 3 20:20:42 2013] : Trantor: 1d3: Trantor completes his Summon Nature's Ally III spell - [1d3(1)] = 1 Summon Nature's Ally II creatures summoned
[Wed Apr 3 20:20:48 2013] : Trantor: ooc poot!
[Wed Apr 3 20:21:07 2013] : Trantor: Small Air Elemental: Trantor completes his Summon Nature's Ally II spell - Augmented Small Air Elemental (AC 17; HP 17; CMD 17; speed: fly 100 (perfect)) lasts for 6 rounds
[Wed Apr 3 20:21:22 2013] : Trantor: ooc by D
[Wed Apr 3 20:22:16 2013] : Trantor: Slam: Small Air Elemental: [1d20(2) + 8] = 10; Damage: [1d4(1) + 5] = 6 HP
[Wed Apr 3 20:22:19 2013] : DM: Miss
[Wed Apr 3 20:22:44 2013] : Trantor: Arol attacks S
[Wed Apr 3 20:22:53 2013] : Trantor: Arol - Bite (B,P,S) - Power Attack: [1d20(18) + 11] = 29 Damage: [1d6(2) + 11] = 13 HP.
[Wed Apr 3 20:22:56 2013] : Trantor: Arol - Claw (B,S) - Power Attack: Reach 10 - [1d20(9) + 11] = 20 Damage: [1d6(5) + 11] = 16 HP.
[Wed Apr 3 20:23:02 2013] : Trantor: Arol - Claw (B,S) - Power Attack: Reach 10 - [1d20(12) + 11] = 23 Damage: [1d6(6) + 11] = 17 HP.
[Wed Apr 3 20:23:20 2013] : Trantor: Trantor turns and attacks A
[Wed Apr 3 20:23:32 2013] : Trantor: Talon (S): [1d20(17) + 12] = 29 Damage: [2d6(4,3) + 8] = 15 HP.
[Wed Apr 3 20:23:33 2013] : Trantor: Talon (S): [1d20(13) + 12] = 25 Damage: [2d6(1,5) + 8] = 14 HP.
[Wed Apr 3 20:23:35 2013] : Trantor: Bite (B,P,S): [1d20(20) + 12] = 32 Damage: [1d8(7) + 8] = 15 HP.
Critical threat: [1d20(8) + 13] = 21, Damage: [15 + 1d8(7) + 8] = 30 HP

[Wed Apr 3 20:23:38 2013] : Trantor: Claw (B,S): [1d20(5) + 7] = 12 Damage: [1d6(5) + 5] = 10 HP.
[Wed Apr 3 20:23:44 2013] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Apr 3 20:23:47 2013] : DM: Not in range
[Wed Apr 3 20:23:55 2013] : DM: Arol destroys the skeleton
[Wed Apr 3 20:24:05 2013] : Trantor: ooc A is not in range?
[Wed Apr 3 20:24:07 2013] : DM: ooc that was a waste of time generating that NPC.
[Wed Apr 3 20:24:29 2013] : DM: ooc Unless you have reach 15'
[Wed Apr 3 20:24:30 2013] : Miriam: ooc I'm sure it could have done a lot of damage
[Wed Apr 3 20:24:39 2013] : Trantor: No... but...
[Wed Apr 3 20:24:49 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc surely trantor is right beside A
[Wed Apr 3 20:24:59 2013] : Miriam: ooc From here it looks like A is adjacent to Trantor
[Wed Apr 3 20:24:59 2013] : DM: ooc Duh.
[Wed Apr 3 20:25:18 2013] : DM: Destroyed
[Wed Apr 3 20:25:21 2013] : Trantor: ooc oOK done
[Wed Apr 3 20:25:27 2013] : Miriam: ooc Looking at Vaddyn?
[Wed Apr 3 20:25:27 2013] : DM: Waltham?
[Wed Apr 3 20:26:02 2013] : Waltham: Once again, Waltham takes careful aim at the nearest skeleton
[Wed Apr 3 20:26:50 2013] : Waltham: [1d20(20) + 14] = 34 [1d8(5) + 8] = 13 [1d20(1) + 9] = 10 [1d8(5) + 8] = 13
[Wed Apr 3 20:27:07 2013] : DM: Destroyed
[Wed Apr 3 20:27:12 2013] : Waltham: Crit? :)
[Wed Apr 3 20:27:15 2013] : Waltham: ooc done
[Wed Apr 3 20:27:26 2013] : DM: If you like. It only has 4 HP
[Wed Apr 3 20:28:01 2013] : Waltham: nah, I'm good :)
[Wed Apr 3 20:28:13 2013] : Miriam: ooc Pulverized!
[Wed Apr 3 20:28:26 2013] : DM: The remaining skeletons don't stand a chance
[Wed Apr 3 20:29:05 2013] : Trantor: ooc so it's like this, last week we almost got TPKd by two skeletons... in the entrance chamber, so on encountering more bad guys in the main chamber, we went all buffed up (as you would)...
[Wed Apr 3 20:29:28 2013] : Trantor: ooc not sure what on earth is going on with my punctuation there
[Wed Apr 3 20:29:29 2013] : DM: 535 XP each.
[Wed Apr 3 20:29:53 2013] : Trantor: "Rowr?"
[Wed Apr 3 20:30:08 2013] : Waltham: ooc it's because you've got me here as well, for moral support and overkill of mooks
[Wed Apr 3 20:30:12 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc oh c'mon, it's all because you were really really inspired to victory
[Wed Apr 3 20:30:28 2013] : Trantor: Trantor looks as quizical as a 10 foot high raptor is capable of looking
[Wed Apr 3 20:31:19 2013] : Miriam: ooc So Aeleva is trying the key now, I guess
[Wed Apr 3 20:31:21 2013] : Vaddyn: "So, this key..."
[Wed Apr 3 20:32:57 2013] : Miriam: "And that lock there ..."
[Wed Apr 3 20:34:28 2013] : DM: GAME END
[Wed Apr 3 20:41:41 2013] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Apr 3 20:42:09 2013] : DM: Aeleva slots the key into the key hole and turns. There's a grinding noise and the beir slowly slides to one side.
[Wed Apr 3 20:42:49 2013] : DM: A narrow steep staircase decends into the the ground.
[Wed Apr 3 20:43:09 2013] : Waltham: "Wait a moment; I'd like to reload my guns please!"
[Wed Apr 3 20:43:11 2013] : Miriam: Miriam looks on, as her rage leaves her
[Wed Apr 3 20:43:15 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn stops performing. Bardsong effect ends.
[Wed Apr 3 20:44:02 2013] : Miriam: "Take your time, Waltham, I need to catch my breath"
[Wed Apr 3 20:44:07 2013] : DM: A heavy stench of decay and mold assaults your noses.
[Wed Apr 3 20:44:31 2013] : Waltham: Waltham sits quietly and reloads the pepperbox, making sure that the gun is ready to fire
[Wed Apr 3 20:44:34 2013] : DM: Arol seems uneasy.
[Wed Apr 3 20:44:47 2013] : Waltham: ooc also, that 1 on the last shot: that's a misfire, so the pepperbox now has the "damaged" condition
[Wed Apr 3 20:45:09 2013] : Trantor: Trantor tries to calm him (but looks like a dinosaur)
[Wed Apr 3 20:45:16 2013] : Trantor: Handle Companion: [1d20(3) + 11] = 14
[Wed Apr 3 20:45:34 2013] : DM: Failure. Arol retreats away from the stairs.
[Wed Apr 3 20:46:06 2013] : Miriam: "Arol: it's alright"
[Wed Apr 3 20:46:09 2013] : Miriam: Handle Animal: [1d20(15) + 4] = 19
[Wed Apr 3 20:46:14 2013] : Vaddyn: "Easy Arol, easy. I know it smells bad, but its ok"
[Wed Apr 3 20:46:20 2013] : DM: Failure.
[Wed Apr 3 20:46:20 2013] : Vaddyn: Handle Animal: [1d20(6) + 14] = 20
[Wed Apr 3 20:46:54 2013] : DM: Arol is calmed enough so he does not flee.
[Wed Apr 3 20:47:11 2013] : Waltham: ooc get in there you big hairy animal, I don't care what you smell!
[Wed Apr 3 20:47:16 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc lol
[Wed Apr 3 20:47:18 2013] : Trantor: ooc LOL
[Wed Apr 3 20:47:58 2013] : Miriam: ooc LOL
[Wed Apr 3 20:48:44 2013] : DM: What next?
[Wed Apr 3 20:49:10 2013] : Waltham: "Right, I'm ready. Just keep clear: this gun's a little dirty now."
[Wed Apr 3 20:49:31 2013] : Vaddyn: "Can't you clean it?"
[Wed Apr 3 20:49:58 2013] : Waltham: "Given enough time..."
[Wed Apr 3 20:50:01 2013] : Trantor: Light: Level 0 -
[Wed Apr 3 20:50:03 2013] : Waltham: ooc looking up cleaning times
[Wed Apr 3 20:50:23 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc I can cast Mending
[Wed Apr 3 20:50:38 2013] : Miriam: "The artefact has been here for years, it can wait a couple of minutes longer"
[Wed Apr 3 20:50:45 2013] : Trantor: Trantor casts light on his talon as low-light vision is probably not enough down there
[Wed Apr 3 20:50:48 2013] : Waltham: ooc I can actually clear it as a standard action, so it's OK
[Wed Apr 3 20:50:56 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc ok then
[Wed Apr 3 20:51:38 2013] : Waltham: "Shall we see what's down there?"
[Wed Apr 3 20:52:34 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn sends a few lights down the staircase
[Wed Apr 3 20:52:35 2013] : Vaddyn: Dancing Lights: Level 0 - Creates up to four lights, all within a 10-ft. radius area, within 130ft of the caster
[Wed Apr 3 20:52:36 2013] : Trantor: Trantor holds his talon over the stairwell
[Wed Apr 3 20:53:02 2013] : DM: Its decends into darkness, more than 30' deep.
[Wed Apr 3 20:53:54 2013] : Miriam: Miriam just looks down, not caring about the light(s)
[Wed Apr 3 20:54:20 2013] : DM: The stairs decend 50'
[Wed Apr 3 20:54:34 2013] : Miriam: "It's a long way down"
[Wed Apr 3 20:54:43 2013] : Waltham: "Well, we might have to get down there. Anyone want to go first?"
[Wed Apr 3 20:54:55 2013] : Miriam: "Sure, why not?"
[Wed Apr 3 20:55:10 2013] : DM: Then open into some sort of chamber but you can't see more.
[Wed Apr 3 20:55:16 2013] : Miriam: Miriam holds her hammer as she starts to descend
[Wed Apr 3 20:55:31 2013] : Waltham: Waltham follows straight behind
[Wed Apr 3 20:55:44 2013] : DM: The stairs are steep and the ceiling is narrow. Climb checks to decend.
[Wed Apr 3 20:55:49 2013] : DM: Ceilling is low
[Wed Apr 3 20:56:12 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn tries to get Arol to follow
[Wed Apr 3 20:56:23 2013] : Vaddyn: "Come on Arol, you going to come with us?
[Wed Apr 3 20:56:30 2013] : Vaddyn: Handle Animal: [1d20(12) + 14] = 26
[Wed Apr 3 20:56:46 2013] : Miriam: Climb: [1d20(13) + 4] = 17
[Wed Apr 3 20:56:51 2013] : DM: Failure. Arol refuses to squeeze down the dark, stinking hole.
[Wed Apr 3 20:57:02 2013] : DM: Miram decends to the bottom.
[Wed Apr 3 20:57:12 2013] : Vaddyn: "Trantor, I really think we have to go down here. Do you think he'll be ok?"
[Wed Apr 3 20:57:53 2013] : Trantor: Trantor nods
[Wed Apr 3 20:58:06 2013] : DM: The room is small, only 20 ft square and there is a metal door carved with symbol and runes at the other end.
[Wed Apr 3 20:58:18 2013] : Trantor: Trantor waits for the others to descend, then squeezes down
[Wed Apr 3 20:58:21 2013] : Vaddyn: "Ok, Arol. We have to go down here, but we'll be back. Look after yourself"
[Wed Apr 3 20:58:24 2013] : Trantor: Climb (No ACP): [1d20(13) + 10] = 23
[Wed Apr 3 20:58:28 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn decends
[Wed Apr 3 20:58:35 2013] : Vaddyn: Climb: [1d20(14) + 4] = 18
[Wed Apr 3 20:58:43 2013] : Waltham: "Not sure about that door..."
[Wed Apr 3 20:58:53 2013] : DM: Everyone makes it down.
[Wed Apr 3 20:59:33 2013] : Vaddyn: "What have we got here?"
[Wed Apr 3 20:59:35 2013] : Miriam: Miriam examines the door
[Wed Apr 3 20:59:37 2013] : Trantor: ooc brb
[Wed Apr 3 20:59:40 2013] : Miriam: Perception: [1d20(7) + 4] = 11
[Wed Apr 3 21:00:16 2013] : DM: There's no visible means to open the door.
[Wed Apr 3 21:00:29 2013] : DM: No handle or keyhole.
[Wed Apr 3 21:00:30 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn examines the symbols on the door
[Wed Apr 3 21:00:50 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc Arcana?
[Wed Apr 3 21:01:10 2013] : DM: Arcana and history
[Wed Apr 3 21:01:52 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn sits down and has a good think about it
[Wed Apr 3 21:01:58 2013] : Vaddyn: Lore Master - Take 20: Vaddyn takes 20 on his next knowledge roll.
[Wed Apr 3 21:02:05 2013] : Vaddyn: Knowledge Arcana: LoreMaster: [20 + 8] = 28
[Wed Apr 3 21:02:09 2013] : Vaddyn: Lore Master - Take 10 : Vaddyn takes 10 on his next knowledge roll [Wed Apr 3 21:02:11 2013] : Vaddyn: Knowledge History: LoreMaster: [10 + 8] = 18
[Wed Apr 3 21:03:00 2013] : Vaddyn: "Lets see.. this would suggest.. but...no.. maybe..."
[Wed Apr 3 21:03:08 2013] : Vaddyn: "Hmmm"
[Wed Apr 3 21:04:34 2013] : DM: The runes are an old writing from a long dead tribe that used to live near in the north. They are words that you could decipher with some study (or a suitable spell).
[Wed Apr 3 21:05:19 2013] : Vaddyn: "Let me see"
[Wed Apr 3 21:05:22 2013] : Vaddyn: Comprehend Languages: Level 1 - Vaddyn can now understand all languages spoken or written, but cannot speak or write them.
[Wed Apr 3 21:05:23 2013] : DM: The symbols appear to be pictograms and are linked magically to the door. They are likely the key to opening it.
[Wed Apr 3 21:06:02 2013] : Waltham: "What if it goes wrong?"
[Wed Apr 3 21:06:12 2013] : Waltham: Waltham stands as far from the door as he can get
[Wed Apr 3 21:06:25 2013] : Miriam: "So how do we get in already?"
[Wed Apr 3 21:08:33 2013] : DM: The runes say: "Within is sealed the dark light and the fallen champion. Turn back and seek no further or you too will fall."
[Wed Apr 3 21:08:55 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn relays the symbols meanings
[Wed Apr 3 21:09:13 2013] : Waltham: "Dark light? Hmm. Not keen on that. This could be where the problems come from."
[Wed Apr 3 21:09:25 2013] : DM: That was the runes.
[Wed Apr 3 21:09:35 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn relays the runes meanings
[Wed Apr 3 21:10:07 2013] : DM: The symbols are less clear.
[Wed Apr 3 21:10:32 2013] : Miriam: "What choice do we have? We need to get in there and find that artefact"
[Wed Apr 3 21:11:17 2013] : Vaddyn: "Shhh, I'm working on it"
[Wed Apr 3 21:11:51 2013] : DM: The first shows several angular shapes in a random pattern, kite shapes, hexagons and trapezoids.
[Wed Apr 3 21:12:18 2013] : DM: The second shows two figures embraced.
[Wed Apr 3 21:13:53 2013] : DM: The third shows a figure with feathered wings with a sunburst background.
[Wed Apr 3 21:15:26 2013] : DM: There are only three symbols (forgot to mention that)
[Wed Apr 3 21:16:27 2013] : Vaddyn: "Anyone got any ideas?"
[Wed Apr 3 21:16:41 2013] : Trantor: Trantor shakes his head
[Wed Apr 3 21:16:57 2013] : Trantor: Cerebral matters are beyond him
[Wed Apr 3 21:17:57 2013] : Waltham: Waltham wonders if there's any intuition about to strike Wis: [1d20(6) + 3] = 9
[Wed Apr 3 21:18:04 2013] : Miriam: "Shapes, Lovers, Winged creature"
[Wed Apr 3 21:18:20 2013] : Miriam: Miriam has a think
[Wed Apr 3 21:18:25 2013] : Miriam: Intelligence: [1d20(16) + 0] = 16
[Wed Apr 3 21:18:26 2013] : Waltham: "Which one's the key?"
[Wed Apr 3 21:18:27 2013] : Miriam: Wisdom: [1d20(11) + 0] = 11
[Wed Apr 3 21:18:43 2013] : DM: All three symbols are part of the key.
[Wed Apr 3 21:19:38 2013] : Waltham: ooc I know that :-)
[Wed Apr 3 21:20:56 2013] : Miriam: ooc It's just Waltham that doesn't know
[Wed Apr 3 21:21:21 2013] : Miriam: "Would Regan know, perhaps?"
[Wed Apr 3 21:21:42 2013] : Miriam: "Didn't she have a book or something?"
[Wed Apr 3 21:22:02 2013] : Vaddyn: "Good idea"
[Wed Apr 3 21:22:17 2013] : DM: ooc I'm going to change the third symbol.
[Wed Apr 3 21:23:02 2013] : Miriam: ooc OK :)
[Wed Apr 3 21:23:53 2013] : DM: The third symbol shows a bow with a bear behind.
[Wed Apr 3 21:24:19 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc not a bare behind?
[Wed Apr 3 21:24:39 2013] : DM: ooc no, the animal
[Wed Apr 3 21:24:47 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc ok
[Wed Apr 3 21:25:28 2013] : Miriam: ooc I wonder what a bow with a bare behind looks like
[Wed Apr 3 21:27:01 2013] : DM: ooc going to get the book?
[Wed Apr 3 21:27:01 2013] : Miriam: "So we're all going up again? I wouldn't mind leaving this stench"
[Wed Apr 3 21:27:28 2013] : Miriam: Miriam starts climbing the stairs
[Wed Apr 3 21:28:38 2013] : DM: Climb check
[Wed Apr 3 21:29:40 2013] : Miriam: Climb: [1d20(11) + 4] = 15
[Wed Apr 3 21:29:47 2013] : Vaddyn: "Should've run a rope down here"
[Wed Apr 3 21:29:56 2013] : DM: Success
[Wed Apr 3 21:31:23 2013] : Vaddyn: "Miriam can you tie a rope to something and throw it down?"
[Wed Apr 3 21:31:39 2013] : Miriam: "I'll do that as soon as I'm upstairs"
[Wed Apr 3 21:32:09 2013] : Trantor: Trantor mimes talons trying to grip a rope and tries to get across that he's going to wait down here
[Wed Apr 3 21:32:23 2013] : Trantor: Perform (untrained): [1d20(6) + -1] = 5
[Wed Apr 3 21:32:27 2013] : Miriam: Miriam gets a couple of ropes from her backpack, ties them together, and finds a place to fasten them to
[Wed Apr 3 21:32:58 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc does Comprehend languages cover animals?
[Wed Apr 3 21:33:10 2013] : DM: Trantor flaps his claws hands about in a strange manner that no one can understand.
[Wed Apr 3 21:33:25 2013] : Trantor: Trantor writes in the dust on the floor
[Wed Apr 3 21:33:32 2013] : Trantor: "I'll wait here!"
[Wed Apr 3 21:34:28 2013] : DM: Regan is waiting outside and she has the book with her.
[Wed Apr 3 21:34:38 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc through a series of mental images, I'm now picturing him with a Stephen Hawking style voice box
[Wed Apr 3 21:35:00 2013] : DM: The book mentions the joining of three groups under the banner of their respective gods.
[Wed Apr 3 21:35:04 2013] : Miriam: ooc KMAO
[Wed Apr 3 21:35:40 2013] : Miriam: Miriam flips through the pages with Regan
[Wed Apr 3 21:35:50 2013] : Waltham: "So what god had that strange set of shapes as a banner?"
[Wed Apr 3 21:35:59 2013] : DM: The humans under the banner of the Huntress, the godess of hunting.
[Wed Apr 3 21:36:14 2013] : DM: Her banner is a bow.
[Wed Apr 3 21:36:49 2013] : DM: The dwarfs carry the banner of the Miner, the dwarven god of mining, gems and minerals.
[Wed Apr 3 21:37:00 2013] : DM: His banner is a pickax and shovel.
[Wed Apr 3 21:38:32 2013] : Waltham: ooc brb
[Wed Apr 3 21:38:36 2013] : Miriam: "Those were supposed to be gems? Hmm"
[Wed Apr 3 21:39:12 2013] : DM: The elves go to battle with the banner of the god and godess of love. There symbol is is two figures embracing.
[Wed Apr 3 21:40:46 2013] : Vaddyn: "So, we need one of each race in the room?"
[Wed Apr 3 21:42:14 2013] : DM: Or something symbolic of each of the three.
[Wed Apr 3 21:43:01 2013] : Miriam: "I have a bow and a hammer, but no gems"
[Wed Apr 3 21:43:10 2013] : Miriam: "Or axe, rather"
[Wed Apr 3 21:45:07 2013] : Vaddyn: "We have a few bows, The fort should have a pickaxe so then we just need two people hugging?"
[Wed Apr 3 21:45:22 2013] : Miriam: "We can manage that, if need be"
[Wed Apr 3 21:45:31 2013] : Waltham: "Some symbol of love, perhaps."
[Wed Apr 3 21:47:07 2013] : Miriam: "So find the symbols, place them in front of the door, have some people hug"
[Wed Apr 3 21:47:17 2013] : Miriam: ooc But no group hugs!
[Wed Apr 3 21:47:42 2013] : Trantor: Trantor writes in the dust
[Wed Apr 3 21:47:48 2013] : Trantor: "Try now..."
[Wed Apr 3 21:47:48 2013] : Regan: "The Huntress would favour a token from a hunt. Perhaps a fur or horn of a particular tough creature to hunt?"
[Wed Apr 3 21:48:30 2013] : Trantor: [Wed Apr 3 21:48:31 2013] : Vaddyn: "So, a tribute to each God?"
[Wed Apr 3 21:48:32 2013] : Miriam: "Like a poisoned club?"
[Wed Apr 3 21:48:37 2013] : Trantor: "OK..."
[Wed Apr 3 21:48:59 2013] : Trantor: Try as I might, we can't get stuff out of this bag if it's part of me"
[Wed Apr 3 21:49:19 2013] : Trantor: Trantor fishes out the goat horn from the chimera
[Wed Apr 3 21:49:32 2013] : Trantor: "Would this chimera horn do, do you think?"
[Wed Apr 3 21:49:33 2013] : Waltham: "Now there's an idea"
[Wed Apr 3 21:49:55 2013] : Regan: ooc Hah. /me crosses encounter off the list. ;)
[Wed Apr 3 21:50:06 2013] : Miriam: ooc LOL
[Wed Apr 3 21:50:10 2013] : Vaddyn: "Excellent idea"
[Wed Apr 3 21:50:56 2013] : Miriam: "One down"
[Wed Apr 3 21:51:31 2013] : Trantor: "Maybe the hammer is enough without the pick?"
[Wed Apr 3 21:51:56 2013] : Trantor: ooc I have a feeling we grabbed a pick when we went down the mines
[Wed Apr 3 21:52:16 2013] : Trantor: ooc or was that a different game? :-/
[Wed Apr 3 21:52:17 2013] : Regan: The symbol on the door doesn't show tools.
[Wed Apr 3 21:52:41 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc I have that black gemstone that was the lich's phylachtery
[Wed Apr 3 21:53:08 2013] : Trantor: Trantor empties out the bag of holding
[Wed Apr 3 21:53:23 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc not sure if a god would appreciate something so nasty even if its a gem
[Wed Apr 3 21:53:25 2013] : Trantor: "OK, black stone, this ring we got earlier..."
[Wed Apr 3 21:53:46 2013] : Vaddyn: "Could be a wedding ring"
[Wed Apr 3 21:54:04 2013] : Trantor: ooc it's worth 750 gp
[Wed Apr 3 21:54:37 2013] : Regan: ooc it as a gemstone set on it.
[Wed Apr 3 21:55:03 2013] : DM: It looks a bit fancy for a wedding ring.
[Wed Apr 3 21:55:10 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc I think the phylactery was well wrapped up and kept in my pack
[Wed Apr 3 21:57:33 2013] : Trantor: ooc OK
[Wed Apr 3 21:57:50 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc IIRC trantor wouldn't go near it
[Wed Apr 3 21:58:39 2013] : DM: ooc I would try the non-evil ring first
[Wed Apr 3 21:59:05 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc yes
[Wed Apr 3 22:00:30 2013] : Vaddyn: "So how do we handle the last symbol?"
[Wed Apr 3 22:00:35 2013] : DM: Now you just need something for symbol two.
[Wed Apr 3 22:01:24 2013] : Waltham: "Wouldn't a wedding ring work as a symbol of love?"
[Wed Apr 3 22:02:56 2013] : Miriam: "You would think so"
[Wed Apr 3 22:03:51 2013] : Waltham: ooc time for me to sleep I'm afraid - meetings all day tomorrow
[Wed Apr 3 22:03:56 2013] : Waltham: ooc nn all
[Wed Apr 3 22:04:10 2013] : Waltham: ooc definitely NOT here next week; should be around the following week
[Wed Apr 3 22:04:13 2013] : Waltham (exit): 22:04
[Wed Apr 3 22:04:16 2013] : Miriam: ooc Goodnight and sweet dreams
[Wed Apr 3 22:04:26 2013] : DM: GAME END