Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Mar 27 19:41:04 2013] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Mar 27 19:41:23 2013] : Aeleva: ooc those always take their time :)
[Wed Mar 27 19:41:41 2013] : DM: You reached Fort Avil which has been cut off from the outside word by a strange mist and hordes of undead.
[Wed Mar 27 19:43:39 2013] : DM: Captain Plovin is convined that the fort is doomed but agrees to help with supplies. A scout, Regan is more upbeat having read about a legendary artifact said to defeat a similar horde many hundreds of years ago.
[Wed Mar 27 19:44:32 2013] : DM: She suggested two locations where this artifact may be. An old run and burial mound or an old battlefield.
[Wed Mar 27 19:45:02 2013] : DM: You decided to rest overnight and start fresh the following day.
[Wed Mar 27 19:45:57 2013] : Trantor: Restoration, Lesser: Level 2 - Dispels any magical effects reducing one of the subject's ability scores, or [1d4(1)] = 1 temporary ability damage. Also cures subject fatigue and improves exhaustion to fatigue
[Wed Mar 27 19:46:32 2013] : DM: The dawn is grey and damp, a fine drizzle falling from the low cloud. The mist is still present, surrounding the fort, perched on the edge of a low, rocky ridge,
[Wed Mar 27 19:46:41 2013] : Trantor: Rest: Regain 6 HP. [Wed Mar 27 19:46:49 2013] : Trantor: Arol - Rest: Regain 6 HP. [Wed Mar 27 19:48:24 2013] : Aeleva: HP Status 49 out of 49.
[Wed Mar 27 19:48:43 2013] : Trantor: Restoration, Lesser: Level 2 - Dispels any magical effects reducing one of the subject's ability scores, or [1d4(4)] = 4 temporary ability damage. Also cures subject fatigue and improves exhaustion to fatigue
[Wed Mar 27 19:49:24 2013] : Trantor: "Well, my strength is now back to normal after that magic"
[Wed Mar 27 19:49:36 2013] : Trantor: "I've kept more of those spells in case needed"
[Wed Mar 27 19:50:03 2013] : Aeleva: How much does one gain back?
[Wed Mar 27 19:50:06 2013] : Aeleva: ooc sorry
[Wed Mar 27 19:50:09 2013] : Aeleva: ooc that was ooc
[Wed Mar 27 19:50:21 2013] : Aeleva: ooc I am down 2 str
[Wed Mar 27 19:50:48 2013] : Trantor: ooc one per rest
[Wed Mar 27 19:51:32 2013] : Aeleva: ooc can you restore me?
[Wed Mar 27 19:51:53 2013] : Trantor: ooc I could, but it hardly seems worth it for 1 point
[Wed Mar 27 19:51:58 2013] : Trantor: ooc I was 6 down
[Wed Mar 27 19:52:37 2013] : Aeleva: ooc yes, actually, it's not interesting, especially since it does not affect my modifier
[Wed Mar 27 19:52:54 2013] : Trantor: "Is anyone else in need of help this morning?"
[Wed Mar 27 19:53:01 2013] : Aeleva: ooc but if I'm down one again, then I'm at "minus" something ;)
[Wed Mar 27 19:53:06 2013] : Miriam: "Not at all"
[Wed Mar 27 19:53:26 2013] : Miriam: ooc -1 to attack in melee, -1 to damage
[Wed Mar 27 19:53:44 2013] : Trantor: "So we were headed to the mound?"
[Wed Mar 27 19:54:02 2013] : Aeleva: "I guess"
[Wed Mar 27 19:54:12 2013] : Aeleva: ooc I keep hitting "t" before I speak ;)
[Wed Mar 27 19:54:21 2013] : DM: ooc heh
[Wed Mar 27 19:54:56 2013] : Trantor: "Where's regan?"
[Wed Mar 27 19:55:19 2013] : DM: Regan waits in the courtyard, in her leather armour dyed in mottled greens and browns.
[Wed Mar 27 19:55:34 2013] : Miriam: "Are we sure we can't just attack and kill them? Do we really need to go hunting for artefacts?"
[Wed Mar 27 19:55:48 2013] : DM: Her longbow is slung over her shouder and she as a short sword and dagger on her belt.
[Wed Mar 27 19:56:55 2013] : Regan: ooc If I had been smart I would have created a character sheet and she could have joined in, but I didn't think of this early enough.
[Wed Mar 27 19:57:20 2013] : Regan: "Hello, are you ready to head for the barrow?"
[Wed Mar 27 19:58:59 2013] : Trantor: "I think so"
[Wed Mar 27 19:59:09 2013] : Trantor: "How far is it?"
[Wed Mar 27 19:59:21 2013] : Miriam: "If we're going to do it, let's go"
[Wed Mar 27 19:59:22 2013] : Aeleva: "We are"
[Wed Mar 27 19:59:29 2013] : Aeleva: "I am not lking this one bit, for the record"
[Wed Mar 27 19:59:43 2013] : Regan: "It only a hour on foot normally, but we may need to detour and move slowly to avoid any undead."
[Wed Mar 27 20:01:19 2013] : Regan: She unbolts the little door in the gate (the name for which escapes me) and leads you outside.
[Wed Mar 27 20:02:31 2013] : Regan: Regan is an excellent woodswoman and knows all the little used trails and paths. Occasionally she has you crouch in the damp undergrowth while a pack of skeletal warriors shamble pass.
[Wed Mar 27 20:02:59 2013] : Trantor: "Arol, come here..."
[Wed Mar 27 20:03:05 2013] : Trantor: Magic Fang (Greater - All): Level 3 - All natural weaponry gains a +1 bonus to attack and damage for 6 hours
[Wed Mar 27 20:03:25 2013] : Regan: After about 2 hours you reach the barrow, Tendrils of mist wreath the old walls, the broken stonework like jagged teeth.
[Wed Mar 27 20:03:57 2013] : Regan: The purpose of this ruins is lost in time as too little remains.
[Wed Mar 27 20:04:46 2013] : DM: ooc knowledge: engineering
[Wed Mar 27 20:05:13 2013] : Trantor: ooc not me
[Wed Mar 27 20:05:19 2013] : Miriam: ooc Nor me
[Wed Mar 27 20:06:02 2013] : Aeleva: ooc not me
[Wed Mar 27 20:06:42 2013] : DM: The ruins stand on a low, round mound some 150 ft or so in diameter. Birch and rowan trees grown upon the mound and it is thickly covered in dense bracken.
[Wed Mar 27 20:07:22 2013] : Regan: Regan points to one of the crumbled walls. "I will take watch from there. I will signal if there is danger."
[Wed Mar 27 20:07:27 2013] : Miriam: Miriam tries to see how long the vegetation has been growing there
[Wed Mar 27 20:07:29 2013] : Miriam: Knowledge Nature: [1d20(7) + 9] = 16
[Wed Mar 27 20:07:45 2013] : Trantor: "These trees are very nice"
[Wed Mar 27 20:08:19 2013] : Regan: She points to a depression in the mound, "The entrance to the barrow is there."
[Wed Mar 27 20:09:21 2013] : Regan: The trees are between 20 and 100 years old but the surrounding forest has trees of a similar age so it is likely that the forest the considerably older.
[Wed Mar 27 20:09:54 2013] : Miriam: Miriam takes a closer look at the entrance, hammer in hand
[Wed Mar 27 20:10:03 2013] : Regan: Regan scrambles on the wall and settles down to watch and wait. With her camoflage armour even knowing where she is, she is very difficult to spot.
[Wed Mar 27 20:11:45 2013] : Regan: The entrance is a low doorway only 5ft high with a massive stone lintel. The entrance is partly blocked with tumbled stones and the trunk of a small tree, clinging to the stone wall.
[Wed Mar 27 20:12:01 2013] : DM: There's enough space to slowly squeeze in.
[Wed Mar 27 20:12:08 2013] : DM: squeeze past
[Wed Mar 27 20:12:34 2013] : Miriam: "Be careful or this might all come tumbling down on us"
[Wed Mar 27 20:12:46 2013] : Aeleva: ooc is the map on?
[Wed Mar 27 20:12:51 2013] : Trantor: "Can Arol get in through there?"
[Wed Mar 27 20:12:53 2013] : Aeleva: ooc cos mine seems stuck
[Wed Mar 27 20:12:57 2013] : Miriam: Miriam squeezes in, carefully
[Wed Mar 27 20:13:12 2013] : Aeleva: ooc ok, see it
[Wed Mar 27 20:14:56 2013] : Trantor: Trantor tries to move some rock to make the aperture more ape-rturey
[Wed Mar 27 20:15:06 2013] : Trantor: Strength: [1d20(9) + 4] = 13
[Wed Mar 27 20:15:12 2013] : DM: The passageway is low and slopes gradually uphil. The stone walls and wet and slick with green algae near the entrace.
[Wed Mar 27 20:15:25 2013] : Trantor: Arol - Strength: [1d20(18) + 6] = 24
[Wed Mar 27 20:16:03 2013] : DM: You shift most of the stones blocking the entrace.
[Wed Mar 27 20:16:16 2013] : Trantor: Arol, come
[Wed Mar 27 20:16:28 2013] : Trantor: Handle Companion: [1d20(18) + 11] = 29
[Wed Mar 27 20:17:08 2013] : Trantor: "OK, I think he can squeeze in now"
[Wed Mar 27 20:17:14 2013] : Trantor: "Let's keep going"
[Wed Mar 27 20:17:20 2013] : DM: The passageway slopes down and after some 30ft it opens out into wider chamber, massive stones spanning the 15ft width.
[Wed Mar 27 20:18:09 2013] : DM: There are two alcoves on either side, Something stands within each.
[Wed Mar 27 20:18:15 2013] : Miriam: Miriam scans the room before entering
[Wed Mar 27 20:18:17 2013] : DM: There's movement.
[Wed Mar 27 20:18:20 2013] : Miriam: Perception: [1d20(5) + 4] = 9
[Wed Mar 27 20:18:23 2013] : DM: Roll initiative.
[Wed Mar 27 20:18:29 2013] : Miriam: Initiative: [1d20(19) + 8] = 27
[Wed Mar 27 20:18:36 2013] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(9) + 0] = 9
[Wed Mar 27 20:19:01 2013] : Miriam: "There's something moving here"
[Wed Mar 27 20:19:22 2013] : Trantor: Initiative: [1d20(10) + 4] = 14
[Wed Mar 27 20:21:43 2013] : DM: ooc have we lost Delphine?
[Wed Mar 27 20:21:59 2013] : Trantor: ooc Possibly
[Wed Mar 27 20:22:45 2013] : Aeleva: Initiative: [1d20(12) + 7] = 19
[Wed Mar 27 20:23:01 2013] : Aeleva: ooc sorry, was eating!
[Wed Mar 27 20:23:03 2013] : DM: Miriam?
[Wed Mar 27 20:23:17 2013] : Miriam: Miriam moves forward to A, her hammer clasped firmly in both hands
[Wed Mar 27 20:23:30 2013] : Miriam: ooc Just the first attack
[Wed Mar 27 20:23:33 2013] : Miriam: +1 Warhammer: [1d20(14) + 10] = 24 Damage: [1d8(8) + 4] = 12 HP.
[Wed Mar 27 20:23:53 2013] : Miriam: Done
[Wed Mar 27 20:24:40 2013] : Aeleva: ooc David, can you take the A mini away, and put it back?
[Wed Mar 27 20:24:41 2013] : Miriam: ooc Poor Arol, having to squeeze like that
[Wed Mar 27 20:24:50 2013] : Aeleva: ooc mine is stuc on a "fetching" image
[Wed Mar 27 20:25:06 2013] : Aeleva: *stuck
[Wed Mar 27 20:25:15 2013] : DM: You step in front of the corpse of a long dead warrior, still wearing the remnants of its rusted armor. Its mummified flesh, brown and shrivelled about its bones. Its eyes are black pits.
[Wed Mar 27 20:25:58 2013] : DM: Miriam smacks it one with her hammer.
[Wed Mar 27 20:26:18 2013] : Miriam: "Bloody undead"
[Wed Mar 27 20:26:28 2013] : DM: ooc Knowledge religion
[Wed Mar 27 20:26:33 2013] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Mar 27 20:27:15 2013] : Trantor: Knowledge (Untrained): [1d20(1) + -1] = 0
[Wed Mar 27 20:27:33 2013] : Aeleva: ooc I still have the fetsching thing :(
[Wed Mar 27 20:27:51 2013] : DM: ooc map ->flush image cache
[Wed Mar 27 20:28:00 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva tsteps in carefully, looking around and keeping to the shadows
[Wed Mar 27 20:28:36 2013] : Aeleva: ooc not doing anything. Weird.
[Wed Mar 27 20:29:25 2013] : Aeleva: and prods the corpse with her rapier as well
[Wed Mar 27 20:29:43 2013] : Aeleva: Rapier +1: Attack: [1d20(4) + 13] = 17 - Damage: [1d6(3) + 1 + 0] = 4
[Wed Mar 27 20:29:47 2013] : DM: Miss
[Wed Mar 27 20:29:53 2013] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Mar 27 20:29:59 2013] : Aeleva: ooc wait
[Wed Mar 27 20:30:05 2013] : Aeleva: Stealth: [1d20(16) + 14] = 30
[Wed Mar 27 20:30:13 2013] : Aeleva: ooc keeping to the shadows
[Wed Mar 27 20:30:23 2013] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Mar 27 20:31:32 2013] : Trantor: Trantor moves into the room
[Wed Mar 27 20:31:58 2013] : Trantor: Summon Nature's Ally II: Level 2 - Trantor begins a Summon spell.
[Wed Mar 27 20:32:23 2013] : Trantor: Arol squeezes into the room
[Wed Mar 27 20:32:26 2013] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Mar 27 20:33:02 2013] : Mummified Warrior: They attack Miriam and Arol.
[Wed Mar 27 20:33:19 2013] : Mummified Warrior: Slam: [1d20(9) + 14] = 23; Hit: [1d8(1) + 10] = 11 damage.
[Wed Mar 27 20:33:20 2013] : Mummified Warrior: Slam: [1d20(13) + 14] = 27; Hit: [1d8(3) + 10] = 13 damage.
[Wed Mar 27 20:33:35 2013] : Trantor: Arol - Armour Class: 10 + Natural + Dex + Armour - Size: 23; (20 Flat; 12 Touch)
[Wed Mar 27 20:33:36 2013] : Mummified Warrior: Everyone also must make a will save.
[Wed Mar 27 20:33:38 2013] : Mummified Warrior: Dispair: DC 16 Will save or paralyzed with fear for [1d4(2)] = 2 rounds.
[Wed Mar 27 20:33:40 2013] : Mummified Warrior: Dispair: DC 16 Will save or paralyzed with fear for [1d4(3)] = 3 rounds.
[Wed Mar 27 20:33:42 2013] : Mummified Warrior: Dispair: DC 16 Will save or paralyzed with fear for [1d4(3)] = 3 rounds.
[Wed Mar 27 20:33:43 2013] : Mummified Warrior: Dispair: DC 16 Will save or paralyzed with fear for [1d4(4)] = 4 rounds.
[Wed Mar 27 20:33:48 2013] : Trantor: Arol - Will: [1d20(11) + 3] = 14 (+4 vs enchantments - Devotion)
[Wed Mar 27 20:33:59 2013] : Aeleva: Will: [1d20(11) + 1 + 2] = 14
[Wed Mar 27 20:34:10 2013] : Trantor: Will: [1d20(10) + 7] = 17
[Wed Mar 27 20:34:19 2013] : Mummified Warrior: Arol is paralyzed with fear for 3 round, Aeleva for 3 rounds.
[Wed Mar 27 20:34:24 2013] : Trantor: ooc is it an enchantment?
[Wed Mar 27 20:34:25 2013] : Miriam: Will: [1d20(17) + 2] = 19
[Wed Mar 27 20:34:41 2013] : Trantor: ooc presumably not
[Wed Mar 27 20:34:48 2013] : Mummified Warrior: ooc mind-affecting fear effect
[Wed Mar 27 20:35:12 2013] : Trantor: Damage: Arol takes 13 damage. [Wed Mar 27 20:35:15 2013] : Miriam: Damage: Miriam takes 11 damage. [Wed Mar 27 20:35:25 2013] : Mummified Warrior: Miriam?
[Wed Mar 27 20:35:39 2013] : Miriam: Encouraged by her last hit,
[Wed Mar 27 20:35:50 2013] : Miriam: Miriam swings again
[Wed Mar 27 20:35:54 2013] : Miriam: +1 Warhammer: [1d20(3) + 10] = 13 Damage: [1d8(6) + 4] = 10 HP.
[Wed Mar 27 20:36:02 2013] : Miriam: Done
[Wed Mar 27 20:36:11 2013] : DM: One hit on the backswing
[Wed Mar 27 20:36:57 2013] : DM: It seems tough, shrugging off much of the damage (DR: 5).
[Wed Mar 27 20:37:07 2013] : DM: Aeleva is a paralyzed.
[Wed Mar 27 20:37:14 2013] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Mar 27 20:37:19 2013] : Trantor: Wolf: Trantor completes his Summon Nature's Ally II spell - Augmented Wolf (AC 14, 17 HP, CMD 16 (18 vs trip)) lasts for 6 rounds
[Wed Mar 27 20:37:36 2013] : DM: Will save of the wolf.
[Wed Mar 27 20:37:51 2013] : Trantor: ooc I'll need to look it up
[Wed Mar 27 20:38:05 2013] : DM: Will: [1d20(3) + 5] = 8
[Wed Mar 27 20:38:12 2013] : DM: Dispair: DC 16 Will save or paralyzed with fear for [1d4(3)] = 3 rounds.
[Wed Mar 27 20:38:26 2013] : Trantor: [1d20(13) + 1] = 14
[Wed Mar 27 20:38:56 2013] : DM: Paralyzed for 3 rounds.
[Wed Mar 27 20:39:09 2013] : Trantor: Tranto walks past Arol to attack
[Wed Mar 27 20:39:22 2013] : Trantor: Osyluth Stinger (Club): [1d20(4) + 13] = 17 Damage: [1d6(6) + 7] = 13 HP + poison - DC 16 Fort save or [1d4(4)] = 4 Str damage.
[Wed Mar 27 20:39:31 2013] : DM: Miss.
[Wed Mar 27 20:39:39 2013] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Mar 27 20:39:53 2013] : Mummified Warrior: The mummies attack Miriam and Trantor
[Wed Mar 27 20:39:56 2013] : Mummified Warrior: Slam: [1d20(11) + 14] = 25; Hit: [1d8(5) + 10] = 15 damage.
[Wed Mar 27 20:39:56 2013] : Mummified Warrior: Slam: [1d20(20) + 14] = 34; Hit: [1d8(6) + 10] = 16 damage.
Critical threat: [1d20(11) + 14] = 25; Hit: [16 + 1d8(3) + 10] = 29 damage.

[Wed Mar 27 20:40:17 2013] : Miriam: Damage: Miriam takes 15 damage. [Wed Mar 27 20:40:22 2013] : Trantor: ooc had flanking and bardsong on that too, so was only 13 anway
[Wed Mar 27 20:41:00 2013] : Trantor: Damage: Trantor takes 29 damage. [Wed Mar 27 20:41:07 2013] : Mummified Warrior: A powerful blow from the mummy staggers Trantor and wounds him badly.
[Wed Mar 27 20:41:12 2013] : DM: Miriam?
[Wed Mar 27 20:41:13 2013] : Trantor: "Yarrgh"
[Wed Mar 27 20:41:25 2013] : Miriam: Rage - Miriam is now angry and attacks with full force (raging)
[Wed Mar 27 20:41:38 2013] : Miriam: Miriam attacks again
[Wed Mar 27 20:41:43 2013] : Miriam: +1 Warhammer: [1d20(14) + 12] = 26 Damage: [1d8(2) + 6] = 8 HP.
[Wed Mar 27 20:42:02 2013] : Miriam: Done
[Wed Mar 27 20:42:14 2013] : Miriam: "This is not going too well, guys"
[Wed Mar 27 20:42:17 2013] : DM: A hit
[Wed Mar 27 20:42:28 2013] : Trantor: "Unh, I agree"
[Wed Mar 27 20:42:55 2013] : DM: Aeleva is still paralyzed.
[Wed Mar 27 20:43:00 2013] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Mar 27 20:43:06 2013] : Aeleva: ooc I have this stupid thing in the middle of the battlefield
[Wed Mar 27 20:43:18 2013] : Trantor: Osyluth Stinger (Club): [1d20(10) + 9] = 19 Damage: [1d6(3) + 5] = 8 HP + poison - DC 16 Fort save or [1d4(1)] = 1 Str damage.
[Wed Mar 27 20:43:25 2013] : DM: Miss
[Wed Mar 27 20:43:36 2013] : Trantor: Step back
[Wed Mar 27 20:43:37 2013] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Mar 27 20:43:48 2013] : Aeleva: ooc thanks
[Wed Mar 27 20:43:53 2013] : Aeleva: ooc A is now C
[Wed Mar 27 20:44:00 2013] : Mummified Warrior: They attack the paralyzed wolf and Miriam.
[Wed Mar 27 20:44:03 2013] : Mummified Warrior: Slam: [1d20(6) + 14] = 20; Hit: [1d8(8) + 10] = 18 damage.
[Wed Mar 27 20:44:03 2013] : Mummified Warrior: Slam: [1d20(20) + 14] = 34; Hit: [1d8(3) + 10] = 13 damage.
Critical threat: [1d20(20) + 14] = 34; Hit: [13 + 1d8(8) + 10] = 31 damage.

[Wed Mar 27 20:44:33 2013] : Trantor: The wolf collapses
[Wed Mar 27 20:44:39 2013] : Mummified Warrior: They hit hard.
[Wed Mar 27 20:44:40 2013] : Miriam: Damage: Miriam takes 31 damage. [Wed Mar 27 20:44:55 2013] : DM: Miriam?
[Wed Mar 27 20:44:56 2013] : Miriam: Miriam is still standing
[Wed Mar 27 20:45:08 2013] : Miriam: Miriam keeps whacking
[Wed Mar 27 20:45:11 2013] : Miriam: +1 Warhammer: [1d20(19) + 12] = 31 Damage: [1d8(8) + 6] = 14 HP.
Critical threat: [1d20(9) + 12] = 21, Damage: [14 + 1d8(4) + 6] = 24 HP
[Wed Mar 27 20:45:51 2013] : Miriam: "Better get everybody out of here"
[Wed Mar 27 20:45:54 2013] : DM: A solid hit "bloodies" the mummy.
[Wed Mar 27 20:46:28 2013] : Trantor: "They seem to be frozen on the spot"
[Wed Mar 27 20:47:00 2013] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Mar 27 20:47:23 2013] : Trantor: Trantor steps up to the one Miriam is hitting
[Wed Mar 27 20:47:27 2013] : Trantor: Osyluth Stinger (Club): [1d20(16) + 9] = 25 Damage: [1d6(2) + 5] = 7 HP + poison - DC 16 Fort save or [1d4(3)] = 3 Str damage.
[Wed Mar 27 20:47:31 2013] : DM: Hit
[Wed Mar 27 20:47:47 2013] : Trantor: ooc Arol is still paralysed?
[Wed Mar 27 20:47:54 2013] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Mar 27 20:48:05 2013] : Trantor: ooc Fort save for Mummy
[Wed Mar 27 20:48:15 2013] : DM: ooc undead -- immune to poison
[Wed Mar 27 20:48:19 2013] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Mar 27 20:48:41 2013] : Mummified Warrior: They attack Arol and Trantor.
[Wed Mar 27 20:48:44 2013] : Mummified Warrior: Slam: [1d20(6) + 14] = 20; Hit: [1d8(5) + 10] = 15 damage.
[Wed Mar 27 20:48:45 2013] : Mummified Warrior: Slam: [1d20(8) + 14] = 22; Hit: [1d8(5) + 10] = 15 damage.
[Wed Mar 27 20:49:03 2013] : Trantor: Damage: Trantor takes 15 damage. [Wed Mar 27 20:49:15 2013] : Mummified Warrior: Arol is no longer paralyzed so AC w/ dex bonus.
[Wed Mar 27 20:49:16 2013] : Trantor: "Unh"
[Wed Mar 27 20:49:33 2013] : Trantor: Arol - Armour Class: 10 + Natural + Dex + Armour - Size: 23; (20 Flat; 12 Touch)
[Wed Mar 27 20:49:46 2013] : Mummified Warrior: Misses Arol
[Wed Mar 27 20:49:50 2013] : DM: Miriam?
[Wed Mar 27 20:50:08 2013] : Miriam: Miriam keeps up what she's been doing all along
[Wed Mar 27 20:50:11 2013] : Miriam: +1 Warhammer: [1d20(1) + 12] = 13 Damage: [1d8(1) + 6] = 7 HP.
[Wed Mar 27 20:50:17 2013] : DM: Misses
[Wed Mar 27 20:50:19 2013] : Miriam: Done
[Wed Mar 27 20:50:29 2013] : Miriam: ooc Thought so
[Wed Mar 27 20:50:30 2013] : DM: Aeleva? You are no longer paralyzed.
[Wed Mar 27 20:51:16 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva feeels she's waking up from a nightmare
[Wed Mar 27 20:52:17 2013] : Aeleva: ooc RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
[Wed Mar 27 20:52:22 2013] : Aeleva: ooc fuck italics
[Wed Mar 27 20:52:58 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva feels her limbs returning under her control and aims
[Wed Mar 27 20:53:02 2013] : Aeleva: Rapier +1: Attack: [1d20(19) + 13] = 32 - Damage: [1d6(5) + 1 + 0] = 6
[Wed Mar 27 20:53:07 2013] : Aeleva: ooc on C
[Wed Mar 27 20:53:14 2013] : DM: Hit. Sneak
[Wed Mar 27 20:53:20 2013] : Aeleva: Sneak attack: [3d6(1,5,1)] = 7
[Wed Mar 27 20:53:49 2013] : Aeleva: She then takes sa step back to move from either mummies line of sight and melt in the shadows
[Wed Mar 27 20:54:07 2013] : Aeleva: ooc I'm going to log you, I get the freaking things again
[Wed Mar 27 20:54:19 2013] : Aeleva: *out, not you
[Wed Mar 27 20:54:29 2013] : Miriam: ooc See you soon
[Wed Mar 27 20:54:40 2013] : Aeleva: Stealth: [1d20(12) + 14] = 26
[Wed Mar 27 20:54:40 2013] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Mar 27 20:54:44 2013] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Mar 27 20:54:49 2013] : Aeleva (exit): 20:54
[Wed Mar 27 20:55:05 2013] : Trantor: Trantor attacks C again
[Wed Mar 27 20:55:14 2013] : Trantor: Osyluth Stinger (Club): [1d20(19) + 9] = 28 Damage: [1d6(1) + 5] = 6 HP + poison - DC 16 Fort save or [1d4(3)] = 3 Str damage.
[Wed Mar 27 20:55:27 2013] : DM: Hit
[Wed Mar 27 20:55:36 2013] : Trantor: Then steps back
[Wed Mar 27 20:55:55 2013] : Trantor: Arol attacks C, then B if C falls
[Wed Mar 27 20:56:07 2013] : Trantor: Arol - Bite - Power Attack: [1d20(15) + 13] = 28 Damage: [1d6(5) + 11] = 16 HP.
[Wed Mar 27 20:56:10 2013] : Trantor: Arol - Claw - Power Attack: Reach 10 - [1d20(8) + 13] = 21 Damage: [1d6(2) + 11] = 13 HP.
[Wed Mar 27 20:56:13 2013] : Trantor: Arol - Claw - Power Attack: Reach 10 - [1d20(2) + 13] = 15 Damage: [1d6(3) + 11] = 14 HP.
[Wed Mar 27 20:56:14 2013] : Aeleva (enter): 20:56
[Wed Mar 27 20:56:21 2013] : Miriam: ooc wb :)
[Wed Mar 27 20:56:29 2013] : Trantor: "Arol, step back"
[Wed Mar 27 20:56:34 2013] : Aeleva: ooc hmmm, not convincing, we'll see.
[Wed Mar 27 20:56:39 2013] : Trantor: Handle Companion: [1d20(7) + 11] = 18
[Wed Mar 27 20:56:42 2013] : DM: Arol fells the undead warrior and lashes out at the othe rbut misses.
[Wed Mar 27 20:56:50 2013] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Mar 27 20:57:20 2013] : Mummified Warrior: The mummy steps forwards towards Miriam and attacks.
[Wed Mar 27 20:57:22 2013] : Mummified Warrior: Slam: [1d20(14) + 14] = 28; Hit: [1d8(1) + 10] = 11 damage.
[Wed Mar 27 20:57:34 2013] : DM: Miriam?
[Wed Mar 27 20:57:47 2013] : Miriam: Damage: Miriam takes 11 damage. [Wed Mar 27 20:57:57 2013] : Miriam: Miriam swings her hammer
[Wed Mar 27 20:58:03 2013] : Miriam: +1 Warhammer: [1d20(13) + 12] = 25 Damage: [1d8(1) + 6] = 7 HP.
[Wed Mar 27 20:58:16 2013] : DM: Two hits
[Wed Mar 27 20:58:22 2013] : Miriam: Done
[Wed Mar 27 20:58:30 2013] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Mar 27 20:58:34 2013] : Trantor: ooc 4 HP damage!
[Wed Mar 27 20:58:52 2013] : Trantor: ooc pesky 1s
[Wed Mar 27 20:58:55 2013] : Miriam: ooc Dropping water, stone
[Wed Mar 27 20:59:51 2013] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (17) Aeleva...
[Wed Mar 27 21:00:07 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva steps forward and tries to get at the horror thing
[Wed Mar 27 21:00:18 2013] : Aeleva: Rapier +1: Attack: [1d20(18) + 11] = 29 - Damage: [1d6(1) + 1 + 0] = 2
[Wed Mar 27 21:00:48 2013] : Aeleva: ooc if I succeeded in stealth, then it's surprise or something?
[Wed Mar 27 21:01:26 2013] : DM: ooc if people shuffle around you flank and sneak attack.
[Wed Mar 27 21:01:43 2013] : Aeleva: ooc ok :)
[Wed Mar 27 21:01:58 2013] : Aeleva: so+2 for flank (which I rpobably didn't need)
[Wed Mar 27 21:02:01 2013] : Aeleva: Sneak attack: [3d6(2,1,5)] = 8
[Wed Mar 27 21:02:04 2013] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Mar 27 21:02:21 2013] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Mar 27 21:02:38 2013] : Trantor: Trantor steps in and flanks with Arol
[Wed Mar 27 21:02:45 2013] : Trantor: Osyluth Stinger (Club): [1d20(17) + 11] = 28 Damage: [1d6(6) + 5] = 11 HP + poison - DC 16 Fort save or [1d4(3)] = 3 Str damage.
[Wed Mar 27 21:02:53 2013] : Trantor: Arol attacks
[Wed Mar 27 21:03:00 2013] : Trantor: Arol - Bite - Power Attack: [1d20(12) + 13] = 25 Damage: [1d6(4) + 11] = 15 HP.
[Wed Mar 27 21:03:03 2013] : Trantor: Arol - Claw - Power Attack: Reach 10 - [1d20(18) + 13] = 31 Damage: [1d6(5) + 11] = 16 HP.
[Wed Mar 27 21:03:07 2013] : Trantor: Arol - Combat Manoeuvre: [1d20(17) + 16] = 33 vs CMD
[Wed Mar 27 21:03:10 2013] : Trantor: Arol - Claw - Power Attack: Reach 10 - [1d20(13) + 13] = 26 Damage: [1d6(3) + 11] = 14 HP.
[Wed Mar 27 21:03:28 2013] : Trantor: ooc ignore the combat manouvre
[Wed Mar 27 21:03:31 2013] : Miriam: ooc Arol rocks!
[Wed Mar 27 21:03:50 2013] : DM: Arol batters the mummified corpse.
[Wed Mar 27 21:04:02 2013] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Mar 27 21:04:38 2013] : Miriam: Miriam catches her breath as her rage leaves her
[Wed Mar 27 21:05:03 2013] : Mummified Warrior: The warrior sense weakness in Miriam and attacks her.
[Wed Mar 27 21:05:05 2013] : Mummified Warrior: Slam: [1d20(9) + 14] = 23; Hit: [1d8(6) + 10] = 16 damage.
[Wed Mar 27 21:05:24 2013] : DM: Miriam?
[Wed Mar 27 21:07:10 2013] : Miriam: ooc Oops, sorry, I thought it had already fallen. Still raging then
[Wed Mar 27 21:07:36 2013] : Miriam: Damage: Miriam takes 16 damage. [Wed Mar 27 21:07:46 2013] : Miriam: Miriam drops
[Wed Mar 27 21:07:47 2013] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Mar 27 21:08:10 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva moves to take the best angle and attacks
[Wed Mar 27 21:08:21 2013] : Aeleva: Rapier +1: Attack: [1d20(11) + 11] = 22 - Damage: [1d6(6) + 1 + 0] = 7
[Wed Mar 27 21:08:33 2013] : Aeleva: wait, flanking is not on
[Wed Mar 27 21:08:37 2013] : DM: Hit
[Wed Mar 27 21:08:42 2013] : Aeleva: Sneak attack: [3d6(1,3,3)] = 7
[Wed Mar 27 21:08:45 2013] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Mar 27 21:08:57 2013] : Aeleva: ooc I can take a step to clear the way for aArol?
[Wed Mar 27 21:08:58 2013] : DM: It's no it's last legs now.
[Wed Mar 27 21:09:04 2013] : DM: ooc Arol has reach
[Wed Mar 27 21:09:07 2013] : Trantor: ooc Arol has reach
[Wed Mar 27 21:09:09 2013] : Aeleva: ooc ok
[Wed Mar 27 21:09:13 2013] : Miriam: ooc LOL
[Wed Mar 27 21:09:57 2013] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Mar 27 21:10:16 2013] : Trantor: Arol atacks
[Wed Mar 27 21:10:28 2013] : Trantor: Arol - Bite - Power Attack: [1d20(5) + 11] = 16 Damage: [1d6(5) + 9] = 14 HP.
[Wed Mar 27 21:10:29 2013] : Trantor: Arol - Claw - Power Attack: Reach 10 - [1d20(13) + 11] = 24 Damage: [1d6(6) + 9] = 15 HP.
[Wed Mar 27 21:10:31 2013] : Trantor: Arol - Claw - Power Attack: Reach 10 - [1d20(20) + 11] = 31 Damage: [1d6(2) + 9] = 11 HP.
Critical threat: [1d20(2) + 11] = 13, Damage: [11 + 1d6(4) + 9] = 24 HP

[Wed Mar 27 21:10:52 2013] : Trantor: Trantor steps behind Miriam
[Wed Mar 27 21:11:00 2013] : Trantor: Cure Light Wounds: Level 1 - Heals [1d8(8) + 5] = 13 HP.
[Wed Mar 27 21:11:09 2013] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Mar 27 21:11:20 2013] : DM: Arol finished off the second walking corpse.
[Wed Mar 27 21:11:31 2013] : Miriam: Healing: Regain 13 HP. [Wed Mar 27 21:11:47 2013] : Trantor: ooc that's not right!
[Wed Mar 27 21:11:51 2013] : Miriam: ooc WTF?
[Wed Mar 27 21:12:29 2013] : DM: ooc bizzaro maths!
[Wed Mar 27 21:12:40 2013] : Miriam: Healing: Regain 12 HP. [Wed Mar 27 21:12:56 2013] : Miriam: ooc Weird
[Wed Mar 27 21:12:59 2013] : Trantor: ooc wtf happened the 1st time?
[Wed Mar 27 21:13:13 2013] : Trantor: ooc stray variable in somewhere maybe?
[Wed Mar 27 21:13:14 2013] : Miriam: Miriam wakes up again, feeling very battered
[Wed Mar 27 21:13:29 2013] : Trantor: HP Status 8 out of 54.
[Wed Mar 27 21:13:45 2013] : Miriam: ooc I have no idea, let's just wait to see what happens next time
[Wed Mar 27 21:13:45 2013] : Trantor: "You look even worse than I feel"
[Wed Mar 27 21:13:59 2013] : Miriam: "I've felt worse"
[Wed Mar 27 21:14:14 2013] : Trantor: "If you say so!"
[Wed Mar 27 21:14:34 2013] : Trantor: Cure Light Wounds: Level 1 - Heals [1d8(6) + 5] = 11 HP.
[Wed Mar 27 21:14:53 2013] : Trantor: Trantor heals Miriam some more
[Wed Mar 27 21:14:57 2013] : DM: ooc those were unexpectedly tough
[Wed Mar 27 21:15:09 2013] : Aeleva: ooc what, the corpses?
[Wed Mar 27 21:15:12 2013] : Aeleva: ooc ;)
[Wed Mar 27 21:15:18 2013] : DM: ooc 1070 XP each.
[Wed Mar 27 21:15:20 2013] : Trantor: ooc we're a little buff lite without our bard
[Wed Mar 27 21:15:30 2013] : Aeleva: ooc yeah
[Wed Mar 27 21:15:43 2013] : Aeleva: ooc ok, I read "those were unexpected though"
[Wed Mar 27 21:15:48 2013] : Aeleva: ooc hence my weird question
[Wed Mar 27 21:16:05 2013] : Aeleva: ooc they were. For the record I HATE undead
[Wed Mar 27 21:16:09 2013] : Aeleva: ooc as in, really
[Wed Mar 27 21:16:18 2013] : Aeleva: ooc even here in front of my computer
[Wed Mar 27 21:16:22 2013] : Trantor: Trantor uses a scroll of CLW for [1d8(8) + 5] = 13 HP. Scrolls remaining: 9.
[Wed Mar 27 21:16:22 2013] : Miriam: Healing: Regain 11 HP. [Wed Mar 27 21:16:38 2013] : Trantor: Healing: Regain 13 HP. [Wed Mar 27 21:17:21 2013] : Miriam: ooc How about the wands?
[Wed Mar 27 21:18:53 2013] : Trantor: "I have a wand, hold on"
[Wed Mar 27 21:19:01 2013] : Trantor: Trantor uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(2) + 1] = 3 HP. Uses remaining: 20.
[Wed Mar 27 21:19:04 2013] : Trantor: Trantor uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(5) + 1] = 6 HP. Uses remaining: 19.
[Wed Mar 27 21:19:06 2013] : Trantor: Trantor uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(8) + 1] = 9 HP. Uses remaining: 18.
[Wed Mar 27 21:19:10 2013] : Trantor: Trantor uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(8) + 1] = 9 HP. Uses remaining: 17.
[Wed Mar 27 21:19:17 2013] : Trantor: Trantor uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(2) + 1] = 3 HP. Uses remaining: 16.
[Wed Mar 27 21:19:26 2013] : Trantor: ooc 30 for Miriam
[Wed Mar 27 21:19:41 2013] : Miriam: Healing: Regain 30 HP. [Wed Mar 27 21:19:41 2013] : Trantor: Trantor uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(5) + 1] = 6 HP. Uses remaining: 15.
[Wed Mar 27 21:19:44 2013] : Trantor: Trantor uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(6) + 1] = 7 HP. Uses remaining: 14.
[Wed Mar 27 21:19:45 2013] : Trantor: Trantor uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(4) + 1] = 5 HP. Uses remaining: 13.
[Wed Mar 27 21:19:49 2013] : Miriam: "Much better"
[Wed Mar 27 21:19:49 2013] : Trantor: Trantor uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(6) + 1] = 7 HP. Uses remaining: 12.
[Wed Mar 27 21:19:54 2013] : Trantor: Trantor uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(2) + 1] = 3 HP. Uses remaining: 11.
[Wed Mar 27 21:20:09 2013] : Trantor: Healing: Regain 28 HP. [Wed Mar 27 21:20:20 2013] : Trantor: Trantor uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(8) + 1] = 9 HP. Uses remaining: 10.
[Wed Mar 27 21:20:25 2013] : Trantor: Trantor uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(4) + 1] = 5 HP. Uses remaining: 9.
[Wed Mar 27 21:20:31 2013] : Trantor: ooc 14 more for Miriam
[Wed Mar 27 21:20:40 2013] : Trantor: "Are you hurt Aeleva?"
[Wed Mar 27 21:20:44 2013] : Miriam: Healing: Regain 14 HP. [Wed Mar 27 21:20:55 2013] : Trantor: Trantor uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(1) + 1] = 2 HP. Uses remaining: 8.
[Wed Mar 27 21:20:57 2013] : Trantor: Trantor uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(3) + 1] = 4 HP. Uses remaining: 7.
[Wed Mar 27 21:20:59 2013] : Trantor: Trantor uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(6) + 1] = 7 HP. Uses remaining: 6.
[Wed Mar 27 21:21:14 2013] : Trantor: Arol - Healing: Regain 0 HP. [Wed Mar 27 21:21:25 2013] : Trantor: Arol - Healing: Regain 13 HP. [Wed Mar 27 21:21:43 2013] : Trantor: "That's a lot better"
[Wed Mar 27 21:22:00 2013] : Trantor: ooc 15 uses of the CLW wand, and a scroll
[Wed Mar 27 21:22:01 2013] : Miriam: "I'm feeling good, thank you, Trantor"
[Wed Mar 27 21:22:06 2013] : Trantor: ooc and two spells
[Wed Mar 27 21:22:20 2013] : Miriam: ooc That's a lot of resources for a first fight
[Wed Mar 27 21:22:28 2013] : Trantor: ooc LOL
[Wed Mar 27 21:22:39 2013] : Trantor: "OK, are we prepared to go deeper?"
[Wed Mar 27 21:23:11 2013] : Trantor: "Remind me to summon hordes of small creatures next time"
[Wed Mar 27 21:23:23 2013] : Trantor: "They can sit and be hit instead of us"
[Wed Mar 27 21:23:23 2013] : Miriam: "Why?"
[Wed Mar 27 21:23:44 2013] : Miriam: "Ah, a distraction"
[Wed Mar 27 21:23:50 2013] : Aeleva: "Oh, that sounds cgood"
[Wed Mar 27 21:24:11 2013] : Aeleva: "Although I'm not sure they will take on the chilling feeling that paralysed my movements for a while"
[Wed Mar 27 21:24:19 2013] : Miriam: ooc I guess all that healing took a bit of time?
[Wed Mar 27 21:24:23 2013] : Aeleva: "These creatures just scare me to death"
[Wed Mar 27 21:24:29 2013] : Aeleva: "No pun intended"
[Wed Mar 27 21:24:58 2013] : Trantor: "If we move in, hit, then move away, the mindless undead are more likely to lash out at whatever they can hit"
[Wed Mar 27 21:25:05 2013] : Miriam: "Really? I didn't feel scared at all, just worried about you"
[Wed Mar 27 21:25:23 2013] : Trantor: "I was just worried that we were all going to join them down here"
[Wed Mar 27 21:25:35 2013] : Trantor: "Shall we continue?"
[Wed Mar 27 21:26:02 2013] : Miriam: "Yes, I'm healed and rested now"
[Wed Mar 27 21:26:19 2013] : Aeleva: "I'm ok, in the end, they seemed to concetrate on you"
[Wed Mar 27 21:26:40 2013] : Miriam: Miriam takes a look in the next corridor
[Wed Mar 27 21:26:40 2013] : Trantor: "Is there anything nice on those old bodies?"
[Wed Mar 27 21:26:54 2013] : Trantor: Perception: [1d20(8) + 11] = 19
[Wed Mar 27 21:27:20 2013] : Trantor: "Miriam, we have an expert scout with us"
[Wed Mar 27 21:27:51 2013] : Trantor: "Glad you're OK Aeleva. Feel up to scouting ahead?"
[Wed Mar 27 21:28:21 2013] : Aeleva: "I guess"
[Wed Mar 27 21:28:21 2013] : Miriam: "Just looking"
[Wed Mar 27 21:28:22 2013] : Trantor: Trantor searches the bodies while the others look ahead
[Wed Mar 27 21:28:26 2013] : Miriam: Perception: [1d20(4) + 4] = 8
[Wed Mar 27 21:28:37 2013] : Aeleva: Perception: [1d20(5) + 10] = 15
[Wed Mar 27 21:28:41 2013] : DM: ooc one moment
[Wed Mar 27 21:29:03 2013] : Trantor: ooc I guess, that's one of your bloody jobs :-)
[Wed Mar 27 21:29:21 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva is looking for items she and her companions might use, but then realizes this old place could be hding secrets and looks more conscienciously
[Wed Mar 27 21:29:25 2013] : Aeleva: Perception (conversation, concealed, secret): [1d20(18) + 14] = 32
[Wed Mar 27 21:30:25 2013] : DM: On the finger of one of the corpses is a ring of a silvery metal with a dark red gemstone. (value: 750 gp).
[Wed Mar 27 21:30:42 2013] : Aeleva: When she's finshed scanning the room, Aeleva engages in the tunnel ahead and treads carefully, looking for traps, listening to noises and squinting to see lights
[Wed Mar 27 21:30:48 2013] : Aeleva: Perception (Traps): [1d20(15) + 17] = 32
[Wed Mar 27 21:30:50 2013] : Aeleva: Perception: [1d20(11) + 10] = 21
[Wed Mar 27 21:32:07 2013] : DM: Aeleva move cautiously forwards and spots an odd looking flag stone ahead. A pressure plate for a trap perhaps?
[Wed Mar 27 21:33:27 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva studies the stone more closely
[Wed Mar 27 21:33:42 2013] : Aeleva: ooc taking 20?
[Wed Mar 27 21:34:02 2013] : DM: ooc not with traps you can't
[Wed Mar 27 21:34:41 2013] : Aeleva: Perception (Traps): [1d20(1) + 17] = 18
[Wed Mar 27 21:34:59 2013] : Aeleva: ooc or would that be disable device already?
[Wed Mar 27 21:35:09 2013] : DM: ooc I think you mean a thievery check to study it.
[Wed Mar 27 21:35:12 2013] : Miriam: ooc Not on Perception? I know you can't on Disable, but I thought you could on Perception, because looking won't make it go of
[Wed Mar 27 21:35:28 2013] : Aeleva: ooc I have no thievery?
[Wed Mar 27 21:35:40 2013] : Miriam: ooc Not in Pathfinder
[Wed Mar 27 21:35:44 2013] : DM: ooc I meant disable device
[Wed Mar 27 21:35:49 2013] : Aeleva: ooc yeah, thought so. :)
[Wed Mar 27 21:36:12 2013] : Trantor: ooc brb
[Wed Mar 27 21:36:25 2013] : Aeleva: Disable device: [1d20(6) + 19] = 25
[Wed Mar 27 21:36:57 2013] : DM: It's a pressure plate which triggers the massive stone above your head to fall and crush you.
[Wed Mar 27 21:36:59 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva tampers lightly with the stone, studying and prodding
[Wed Mar 27 21:37:09 2013] : Miriam: ooc But you can take 10 on Disable
[Wed Mar 27 21:37:23 2013] : Aeleva: ooc ok, good to know.
[Wed Mar 27 21:37:36 2013] : DM: It can be disabled by wedging the pressure plate, or by lifting the stone and jamming the mechanism beneath.
[Wed Mar 27 21:37:44 2013] : Aeleva: "None passes me please, there's a trap here, and you will go to your death"
[Wed Mar 27 21:38:09 2013] : Miriam: "I'm not moving until you give me the OK"
[Wed Mar 27 21:38:46 2013] : Aeleva: taking 10 to disable, I'm lifting the plate, ready to jump if the trap goes off.
[Wed Mar 27 21:38:52 2013] : Aeleva: Disable device: [1d20(17) + 19] = 36
[Wed Mar 27 21:38:59 2013] : Aeleva: ooc nor not ;)
[Wed Mar 27 21:39:08 2013] : Aeleva: ooc so 29
[Wed Mar 27 21:39:23 2013] : Aeleva: and I'm disarming the mechanism.
[Wed Mar 27 21:39:27 2013] : Miriam: ooc Or gou out from under the block that might fall on you, before trying to disable it
[Wed Mar 27 21:39:37 2013] : Miriam: ooc get, not gou
[Wed Mar 27 21:40:06 2013] : Aeleva: ooc soooo, take 10 or roll? ;)
[Wed Mar 27 21:40:15 2013] : DM: Aeleva carefully lifts the plate up, relevealing the mechansim beneath. A simple lever that triggers something behind the wall. Its a simple matter to jam the lever.
[Wed Mar 27 21:40:29 2013] : Aeleva: ooc ok :D
[Wed Mar 27 21:41:00 2013] : Aeleva: "It's safe for now. Can you find a pole or something to sustain the stone above?
[Wed Mar 27 21:41:10 2013] : Aeleva: "Aeleva asks her companions
[Wed Mar 27 21:41:13 2013] : Aeleva: "Just in case"
[Wed Mar 27 21:41:46 2013] : DM: The stone is massive, it would take a tree trunk to safely support it.
[Wed Mar 27 21:41:47 2013] : Miriam: "I could try and take down a tree outside"
[Wed Mar 27 21:42:14 2013] : Miriam: ooc And that would block most of the corridor
[Wed Mar 27 21:43:25 2013] : Aeleva: ooc ok
[Wed Mar 27 21:43:41 2013] : Aeleva: "No, I think my workaround should make the place safe"
[Wed Mar 27 21:43:44 2013] : Trantor: "I trust your skill"
[Wed Mar 27 21:43:57 2013] : Miriam: "As do I"
[Wed Mar 27 21:44:10 2013] : Aeleva: "I'll continue prodding
[Wed Mar 27 21:44:11 2013] : Aeleva: "
[Wed Mar 27 21:44:21 2013] : Aeleva: s/prodding/scouting
[Wed Mar 27 21:44:25 2013] : Aeleva: Stealth: [1d20(6) + 14] = 20
[Wed Mar 27 21:44:27 2013] : Aeleva: Perception (conversation, concealed, secret): [1d20(7) + 14] = 21
[Wed Mar 27 21:44:28 2013] : Aeleva: Perception (Traps): [1d20(5) + 17] = 22
[Wed Mar 27 21:44:39 2013] : Aeleva: ooc same old. Looking, hiding, searching.
[Wed Mar 27 21:45:12 2013] : DM: The passageway opens out into a large, round chamber with a high vaulted ceiling.
[Wed Mar 27 21:45:48 2013] : Miriam: "Is it alright for us to follow you?"
[Wed Mar 27 21:46:49 2013] : Aeleva: Perception: [1d20(5) + 10] = 15
[Wed Mar 27 21:47:00 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva listens and looks ahead
[Wed Mar 27 21:47:41 2013] : DM: In the center is a stone bier, on which lies an armoured figure. The metal still bright beneath the dust and cobwebs.
[Wed Mar 27 21:48:17 2013] : DM: Along the walls are upright, stone sarcophaguses. 4 in total
[Wed Mar 27 21:48:57 2013] : Trantor: "Before we touch anything, I'd like to try to prepare in case there's any trouble"
[Wed Mar 27 21:49:11 2013] : DM: The figure on the bier appears to be holding something in its clasped hands.
[Wed Mar 27 21:50:48 2013] : DM: He also has a greatsword beside him.
[Wed Mar 27 21:51:30 2013] : Aeleva: "I'm not sure"
[Wed Mar 27 21:51:45 2013] : Aeleva: "This does not look all that reassuring"
[Wed Mar 27 21:51:50 2013] : Aeleva: "I mean, you can follow, but..."
[Wed Mar 27 21:52:04 2013] : DM: There are no traps that you can see.
[Wed Mar 27 21:53:32 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva takes a step into the room, leaving the passage clear for her companions and as always, trying to hide into the shadows
[Wed Mar 27 21:53:55 2013] : DM: You step into the room.
[Wed Mar 27 21:54:24 2013] : Miriam: Miriam steps forward to see what Aeleva's doing
[Wed Mar 27 21:54:31 2013] : Aeleva: ooc this was a mistake
[Wed Mar 27 21:54:36 2013] : Aeleva: ooc I can feel it ;)
[Wed Mar 27 21:54:39 2013] : Miriam: ooc Probably
[Wed Mar 27 21:54:44 2013] : DM: Nothing happens
[Wed Mar 27 21:54:58 2013] : DM: ooc ...yet mwahahaha! ;)
[Wed Mar 27 21:55:52 2013] : Trantor: ooc I'm not certain I'm going to be here next week, but I feel I need to buff...
[Wed Mar 27 21:56:04 2013] : Miriam: ooc KMAO David: you're evil!
[Wed Mar 27 21:56:20 2013] : Aeleva: ooc I'm NOT here next week
[Wed Mar 27 21:56:23 2013] : Trantor: ooc I don't want to waste paid for items
[Wed Mar 27 21:56:59 2013] : DM: ooc you won't need any buffs today. So save them.
[Wed Mar 27 21:57:32 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva motions Trantor and Arol to come in
[Wed Mar 27 21:57:37 2013] : Aeleva: ooc just to feel safer ;)
[Wed Mar 27 21:58:40 2013] : Miriam: Miriam moves to the other side of the entrance, to give Aeleva all the room she needs
[Wed Mar 27 22:01:01 2013] : Trantor: AC - Wild + MA + BS: 10 + Dex + Natural Armour + Mage Armour + Barkskin + Ring of prot: [10 + 0 + 3 + 4 + 2 + 1] = 20. (18 Flat; 13 Touch)
[Wed Mar 27 22:01:12 2013] : Trantor: ooc sorry, meant to hit edit
[Wed Mar 27 22:02:02 2013] : Trantor: "Is it worth opening one of these coffins?"!
[Wed Mar 27 22:02:29 2013] : Miriam: "And perhaps disturb even more undead?"
[Wed Mar 27 22:03:00 2013] : Aeleva: "Do we really need to?"
[Wed Mar 27 22:03:12 2013] : Aeleva: "If the artifact is here, I doubt it's in one of those coffins"
[Wed Mar 27 22:03:22 2013] : Aeleva: "Rather in the middke altar aor near it"
[Wed Mar 27 22:03:42 2013] : Trantor: "OK"
[Wed Mar 27 22:04:00 2013] : Miriam: "What's that he's holding in his hands?"
[Wed Mar 27 22:04:10 2013] : Trantor: ooc difficult not to metagame... my druid knows nothing of crypt scenarios
[Wed Mar 27 22:05:05 2013] : DM: The armoured warrior is holding a large metal key. As you search the room you find a correspinding keyhold in the stone bier.
[Wed Mar 27 22:05:05 2013] : Miriam: Miriam looks at the armour on the body and switches her hammer for her axe
[Wed Mar 27 22:05:29 2013] : Trantor: "Why is he holding that key?"
[Wed Mar 27 22:06:10 2013] : Miriam: "To show it to us? Or to keep it from us"
[Wed Mar 27 22:06:46 2013] : DM: The warrior is a skeleton, its black eye sockets stare back at you, making you uneasy.
[Wed Mar 27 22:08:25 2013] : DM: What are you going to try?
[Wed Mar 27 22:08:35 2013] : Miriam: "Disturbing. What do you think: axe or hammer?"
[Wed Mar 27 22:08:48 2013] : Trantor: "huh?"
[Wed Mar 27 22:09:08 2013] : Miriam: "If he attacks us: what would be more efficient?"
[Wed Mar 27 22:09:25 2013] : Trantor: "I don't know much about undead"
[Wed Mar 27 22:09:33 2013] : Trantor: Knowledge (Untrained): [1d20(4) + -1] = 3
[Wed Mar 27 22:09:55 2013] : Trantor: ooc "Try towel flicking him, that's best I think"
[Wed Mar 27 22:10:10 2013] : Miriam: Intelligence: [1d20(8) + 0] = 8
[Wed Mar 27 22:10:27 2013] : DM: ooc you've fought skeletons before so you know blunt weapons are most effective.
[Wed Mar 27 22:10:54 2013] : Miriam: Miriam switches back to her hammer
[Wed Mar 27 22:11:17 2013] : Aeleva: ooc I only have those peircing things
[Wed Mar 27 22:11:35 2013] : Miriam: "Aeleva: do you want to try and sneak that key away from him? I'll be next to you, in case something happens"
[Wed Mar 27 22:13:14 2013] : DM: The key is on a fine chain looped around the skeletal warrior's neck and its gauntleted hands are holding it loosely.
[Wed Mar 27 22:13:26 2013] : Aeleva: ooc right, so much for that idea ;)
[Wed Mar 27 22:13:34 2013] : Aeleva: ooc or maybe not
[Wed Mar 27 22:13:51 2013] : Aeleva: "Yes, I'll try. But if I stop in fear, don't leave me here!"
[Wed Mar 27 22:14:12 2013] : DM: ooc positions, please.
[Wed Mar 27 22:15:16 2013] : DM: ooc Aeleva, you can't reach the key from there!
[Wed Mar 27 22:15:51 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva approaches the bier
[Wed Mar 27 22:16:02 2013] : Aeleva: ooc I wanted to sdo a run jump, grab and go thing
[Wed Mar 27 22:16:25 2013] : Aeleva: ooc but not my style I guess
[Wed Mar 27 22:17:00 2013] : DM: ooc trying careful and slow, then?
[Wed Mar 27 22:17:49 2013] : Trantor: [Wed Mar 27 22:18:07 2013] : Miriam: Miriam hefts her hammer in both hands, as she watches Aeleva and the skeletal warrior
[Wed Mar 27 22:18:21 2013] : Trantor: Barkskin: Level 2 - Gives the target a +3 bonus to Natural Armour for 60 minutes
[Wed Mar 27 22:18:32 2013] : Aeleva: ooc I'm torn.
[Wed Mar 27 22:18:43 2013] : Aeleva: ooc let me look at my skiils for a sec
[Wed Mar 27 22:19:11 2013] : Aeleva: ooc sleight of hand it is
[Wed Mar 27 22:19:34 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva tries to slip the chain and key away from the thing's neck
[Wed Mar 27 22:19:55 2013] : Aeleva: ooc can I take 20?
[Wed Mar 27 22:19:59 2013] : DM: oo cno
[Wed Mar 27 22:20:01 2013] : Aeleva: ooc I guess not lol.
[Wed Mar 27 22:20:03 2013] : Aeleva: Sleight of Hand: [1d20(20) + 15] = 35
[Wed Mar 27 22:20:11 2013] : Trantor: ooc LOL
[Wed Mar 27 22:20:15 2013] : Miriam: ooc Nice one!
[Wed Mar 27 22:20:21 2013] : Aeleva: ooc told you I could take 10 ;)
[Wed Mar 27 22:20:31 2013] : Aeleva: ooc 20
[Wed Mar 27 22:20:34 2013] : Aeleva: ooc pfft.
[Wed Mar 27 22:21:22 2013] : DM: As you reach for the key the skeleton's eyes flare and deep red and it glares malevolently at you, It's hand tightens around the key but too late, Aeleva has already slipped the key from his fingers.
[Wed Mar 27 22:21:22 2013] : Miriam: Miriam sees the key disappear from the skeleton's neck and re-appear in Aeleva's hand
[Wed Mar 27 22:21:59 2013] : DM: It reaches for its sword, mailed hand grasping the hilt.
[Wed Mar 27 22:22:18 2013] : Aeleva: ooc low and behlod. Sleight of hands at its best.
[Wed Mar 27 22:22:23 2013] : Aeleva: *behold
[Wed Mar 27 22:22:31 2013] : Aeleva: ooc lo and behold
[Wed Mar 27 22:22:43 2013] : DM: Sounds of movement, and dull thuds come from the surrounding sarcophaguses.
[Wed Mar 27 22:23:05 2013] : Aeleva: "Aeleva screams at the top of her whispering voice"
[Wed Mar 27 22:23:11 2013] : Aeleva: "Let us go!"
[Wed Mar 27 22:23:12 2013] : DM: Aeleva, do you stop and drop the key? Do you try and break the chain? Or do you try and lift it cover its head.
[Wed Mar 27 22:23:16 2013] : Miriam: ooc Of course
[Wed Mar 27 22:24:00 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva tries to quickly make out what metal the chain is, to know if she can break it
[Wed Mar 27 22:24:08 2013] : Aeleva: Appraise: [1d20(14) + 7] = 21
[Wed Mar 27 22:24:24 2013] : DM: ooc its very fine and looks to be silver. It should snap easily.
[Wed Mar 27 22:24:40 2013] : DM: ooc nice use of skill!
[Wed Mar 27 22:24:54 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva decides to try her luck and pulls on the chain
[Wed Mar 27 22:24:57 2013] : Aeleva: ooc :D
[Wed Mar 27 22:25:07 2013] : DM: It snaps, Aeleva as the key.
[Wed Mar 27 22:25:14 2013] : Aeleva: "Let us go, quick!"
[Wed Mar 27 22:25:35 2013] : Aeleva: ooc although I suppose the key is only interesting if we open the Bier with it eh?"
[Wed Mar 27 22:25:43 2013] : Miriam: "Don't we need to open the lock?"
[Wed Mar 27 22:25:52 2013] : Aeleva: ooc yeah, just realized that
[Wed Mar 27 22:25:56 2013] : Trantor: Trantor nods emphatically
[Wed Mar 27 22:26:13 2013] : Aeleva: "Trantor, now is the time to send those swarms fof yours"
[Wed Mar 27 22:26:27 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva tries the key in the lock
[Wed Mar 27 22:26:58 2013] : DM: The warrior sits bolt upright. "Awake! Rise! Protect the artifact!" It's voice is harsh and sibilent.
[Wed Mar 27 22:27:15 2013] : Miriam: "You worry about the artefact, we will fight"
[Wed Mar 27 22:27:48 2013] : Trantor: ooc can I start casting at any point during this?
[Wed Mar 27 22:28:39 2013] : DM: Four dessicated corpses burst through the sarcophagus lids and the warrior stands besides its beir and moves to strike at Aeleva as she tries the key...
[Wed Mar 27 22:28:43 2013] : DM: GAME END