Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Feb 27 19:31:10 2013] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Feb 27 19:32:10 2013] : DM: You infiltrated Lord Hubert's side of town and gained access to the residence of his chief accountant by intimidating one of the soldier's guarding the back door.
[Wed Feb 27 19:33:36 2013] : DM: You recovered evidence that would allow the King's Army to move against Lord Hubert. The army would then become the administrators of the town and region on behalf of the King.
[Wed Feb 27 19:34:02 2013] : DM: All you need to do now is get back to the docks controlled by the army.
[Wed Feb 27 19:35:32 2013] : DM: What's your plan of escape? You haven't alerted anyone yet, the one death was considered an accident it seems.
[Wed Feb 27 19:35:38 2013] : Trantor: "If you stay here, I can fly over with the documents, then return to ensure you all get back safely"
[Wed Feb 27 19:35:51 2013] : Trantor: "Or assist in case there's any trouble"
[Wed Feb 27 19:36:05 2013] : Trantor: "I'll need to come back for Arol anyway"
[Wed Feb 27 19:36:43 2013] : Trantor: "But at least we won't have the documents if we are stopped"
[Wed Feb 27 19:36:55 2013] : Miriam: Miriam is outside, whetting her axe, while smiling at the guard
[Wed Feb 27 19:37:09 2013] : DM: The soldier looks miserable.
[Wed Feb 27 19:37:54 2013] : Trantor: ooc is Delphine actually here?
[Wed Feb 27 19:38:09 2013] : Aeleva: yes
[Wed Feb 27 19:38:35 2013] : Aeleva: ooc being sdistracted by non sleeping kids
[Wed Feb 27 19:38:53 2013] : Miriam: ooc Would shouting at them help? ;)
[Wed Feb 27 19:39:09 2013] : Aeleva: "Not being arrested with those documents seems to make sense"
[Wed Feb 27 19:39:16 2013] : Aeleva: "Miriam could also go I suppose"
[Wed Feb 27 19:39:27 2013] : Aeleva: "as she's unknown to Lord Hubert and his crew"
[Wed Feb 27 19:39:46 2013] : Trantor: "But she could still be stopped"
[Wed Feb 27 19:39:57 2013] : Aeleva: "True".
[Wed Feb 27 19:40:39 2013] : Trantor: Trantor gathers up the papers and looks for a way out, like a balcony or something
[Wed Feb 27 19:41:34 2013] : DM: You can leave via a window overlooking the courtyard.
[Wed Feb 27 19:41:53 2013] : Trantor: ooc what's in the courtyard?
[Wed Feb 27 19:42:00 2013] : DM: Pot plants
[Wed Feb 27 19:42:07 2013] : Trantor: Perception: [1d20(18) + 11] = 29
[Wed Feb 27 19:42:27 2013] : Trantor: Trantor looks to see if the coast is clear
[Wed Feb 27 19:42:28 2013] : DM: Harmless pot plants
[Wed Feb 27 19:42:41 2013] : DM: There's no-one about
[Wed Feb 27 19:42:52 2013] : Trantor: Trantor opens the window and launches himself skywards
[Wed Feb 27 19:42:55 2013] : Trantor: Fly: [1d20(14) + 19] = 33 (ACP not applied)
[Wed Feb 27 19:43:11 2013] : Miriam: ooc Nice modifier!
[Wed Feb 27 19:43:16 2013] : Trantor: ooc move is 60
[Wed Feb 27 19:43:48 2013] : Trantor: ooc +8 or something for 'fly (perfect)' on the wildshape
[Wed Feb 27 19:44:00 2013] : DM: Trantor easily evades detection, flying high over the town.
[Wed Feb 27 19:44:33 2013] : Trantor: Trantor deposits the paperwork somewhere safe and sound, then returns
[Wed Feb 27 19:44:36 2013] : Trantor: Fly: [1d20(20) + 19] = 39 (ACP not applied)
[Wed Feb 27 19:45:18 2013] : DM: The documents are handed over and Trantor is advised that the Army cannot act until the morning. You will need to find a way to safety or somewhere to hide out.
[Wed Feb 27 19:46:00 2013] : Trantor: "OK, we either need to wait it out until the morning, ot try to make our way back"
[Wed Feb 27 19:46:39 2013] : Trantor: "Let's go and discuss it with Miriam"
[Wed Feb 27 19:47:44 2013] : Aeleva: "OK, thanks for beinging the papers"
[Wed Feb 27 19:47:49 2013] : Aeleva: *bringing
[Wed Feb 27 19:48:32 2013] : DM: You head into the small square at the back of the house where Miriam is waiting.
[Wed Feb 27 19:48:44 2013] : Trantor: "No problem"
[Wed Feb 27 19:48:59 2013] : Aeleva: "I could try and slip out unnoticed, not sure if you can do that as well?"
[Wed Feb 27 19:49:03 2013] : Waltham (enter): 19:49
[Wed Feb 27 19:49:20 2013] : Waltham: Evening all
[Wed Feb 27 19:49:21 2013] : Aeleva: tI suppose they're not as strict as to who goes out as about who goes in"
[Wed Feb 27 19:49:22 2013] : Miriam: ooc Hi Henry :D
[Wed Feb 27 19:49:36 2013] : Trantor: ooc Hi Henry
[Wed Feb 27 19:49:41 2013] : Waltham: ooc sorry I'm late - meeting ran over
[Wed Feb 27 19:49:51 2013] : Trantor: "Who says Aeleva"
[Wed Feb 27 19:49:56 2013] : Miriam: ooc I'm just glad you made it
[Wed Feb 27 19:50:01 2013] : Trantor: "A curfew is a curfew"
[Wed Feb 27 19:50:02 2013] : DM: The bridges are guarded carefully and you couldn't sneak out that way. Over the walls might work.
[Wed Feb 27 19:50:17 2013] : Trantor: "No in, no out, no about"
[Wed Feb 27 19:50:35 2013] : Aeleva: "I see."
[Wed Feb 27 19:51:09 2013] : Aeleva: ooc didn't know there awas a curfew. I nknew about the area being guarded, but not that we were stuck in a curfew.
[Wed Feb 27 19:52:05 2013] : Miriam: ooc I didn't realise either
[Wed Feb 27 19:52:06 2013] : DM: ooc Waltham you are debating on how to return to Army controlled territory.
[Wed Feb 27 19:52:15 2013] : Waltham: ooc thanks :-)
[Wed Feb 27 19:52:41 2013] : DM: ooc I don't think I actually mentioned curfew. It was only implied.
[Wed Feb 27 19:52:49 2013] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (5) Waltham...
[Wed Feb 27 19:53:07 2013] : Waltham: "Well, one option would be to hole up here overnight."
[Wed Feb 27 19:53:44 2013] : Aeleva: "and wait for the King's army to come"
[Wed Feb 27 19:53:56 2013] : Aeleva: "I'm happy to hide here if that's the safest thing we can do'"
[Wed Feb 27 19:54:11 2013] : Aeleva: "No need to take more risks than really needed. We've come that far."
[Wed Feb 27 19:54:53 2013] : Trantor: "But when the army comes knocking, they have to get past Felicities lot, over the bridges to here"
[Wed Feb 27 19:55:03 2013] : Waltham: "Trouble is it doesn't leave us much by way of options to get out if they find us."
[Wed Feb 27 19:55:26 2013] : Trantor: "Who's to say that this lot won't want to ensure that secret accounts aren't destroyed..."
[Wed Feb 27 19:55:50 2013] : Trantor: "And, ooh - who's that in there?"
[Wed Feb 27 19:58:15 2013] : Aeleva: "where?"
[Wed Feb 27 19:58:24 2013] : Waltham: "So let's have a cautious look ot of these windows"
[Wed Feb 27 19:58:38 2013] : Waltham: Waltham goes to check what's visible
[Wed Feb 27 19:58:47 2013] : DM: You're in a quiet square at the back of the house.
[Wed Feb 27 19:58:49 2013] : Trantor: "As in here, Aeleva. us"
[Wed Feb 27 19:59:49 2013] : Waltham: ooc oh. Nothing audible?
[Wed Feb 27 19:59:58 2013] : Waltham: Perception: [1d20(16) + 10] = 26
[Wed Feb 27 20:00:16 2013] : DM: You can hear the guards at the front of the house. Dogs and cats.
[Wed Feb 27 20:00:31 2013] : DM: Church bells.
[Wed Feb 27 20:00:49 2013] : DM: The town is quiet and calm.
[Wed Feb 27 20:01:15 2013] : Waltham: "Nothing around here. Shall we head for the gates?"
[Wed Feb 27 20:02:15 2013] : DM: The town gates? They will be closed.
[Wed Feb 27 20:02:42 2013] : Trantor: "What about back to our boat?"
[Wed Feb 27 20:02:44 2013] : Miriam: ooc How about the boat we used to get here?
[Wed Feb 27 20:03:01 2013] : Waltham: "That's the other idea, but we did make a bit of a fuss getting off it."
[Wed Feb 27 20:03:07 2013] : Aeleva: "Yes, I would like to try the boat"
[Wed Feb 27 20:03:42 2013] : Waltham: "Didn't we raise the alarm there?"
[Wed Feb 27 20:03:49 2013] : DM: You left the boat by the bank.
[Wed Feb 27 20:03:55 2013] : Aeleva: "The fuss wasn''t really made by us"
[Wed Feb 27 20:04:03 2013] : Aeleva: "And that passed as an accident"
[Wed Feb 27 20:04:37 2013] : Miriam: Miriam is still outside, ignorant of this discussion
[Wed Feb 27 20:04:53 2013] : DM: ooc you are all in the square together.
[Wed Feb 27 20:06:06 2013] : Waltham: "Boat is probably best then."
[Wed Feb 27 20:06:56 2013] : Trantor: ooc we're all outside with you
[Wed Feb 27 20:07:09 2013] : Miriam: "Who's best qualified to look if it's safe to go there? I'm unknown, but very noticeable"
[Wed Feb 27 20:07:32 2013] : Miriam: ooc I missed that you got me as well
[Wed Feb 27 20:08:35 2013] : Trantor: ooc I could get a bird's eye view, but I want you all to have fun :-)
[Wed Feb 27 20:08:47 2013] : DM: ooc Aeleva is sneaky
[Wed Feb 27 20:08:48 2013] : Miriam: ooc LOL
[Wed Feb 27 20:09:12 2013] : Aeleva: "I could go"
[Wed Feb 27 20:09:29 2013] : Aeleva: "Try and scout"
[Wed Feb 27 20:10:16 2013] : DM: Stealth check.
[Wed Feb 27 20:10:21 2013] : Waltham: "Don't get caught!"
[Wed Feb 27 20:10:27 2013] : Aeleva: Stealth: [1d20(3) + 14] = 17
[Wed Feb 27 20:10:35 2013] : Miriam: "Take care"
[Wed Feb 27 20:10:36 2013] : Aeleva: oooc oh right.
[Wed Feb 27 20:10:52 2013] : DM: Aeleva sneaks but can't get very close.
[Wed Feb 27 20:10:57 2013] : Aeleva: wait a sec, I need to log out, my screen is acting up.
[Wed Feb 27 20:10:59 2013] : Aeleva: brb
[Wed Feb 27 20:11:04 2013] : Aeleva (exit): 20:11
[Wed Feb 27 20:11:34 2013] : Aeleva (enter): 20:11
[Wed Feb 27 20:11:46 2013] : Aeleva: ooc sorry.
[Wed Feb 27 20:11:52 2013] : DM: It seems a patrol has discovered the boat are stopped while the patrol leader investigates.
[Wed Feb 27 20:12:12 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva goes back to her companions
[Wed Feb 27 20:12:27 2013] : Aeleva: "Well, that's that. BThe boat has been discovered, they're going to be looking for us"
[Wed Feb 27 20:12:37 2013] : Aeleva: "Any of you have any talent in disguse?"
[Wed Feb 27 20:12:47 2013] : Trantor: "Only myself"
[Wed Feb 27 20:12:47 2013] : Aeleva: "what are the people that come in and out of this part of town?"
[Wed Feb 27 20:12:49 2013] : Miriam: "They don't know who we are, or where we were going"
[Wed Feb 27 20:13:04 2013] : Aeleva: Knowledge Local: [1d20(5) + 6] = 11
[Wed Feb 27 20:13:27 2013] : Aeleva: ooc trying to know if I know who might be susceptible of going out passing the blockades
[Wed Feb 27 20:13:37 2013] : Aeleva: "Oh they know us alright"
[Wed Feb 27 20:13:43 2013] : Aeleva: "They'll shoot at us on sight"
[Wed Feb 27 20:13:43 2013] : Trantor: "We could always just make a break for it..."
[Wed Feb 27 20:13:53 2013] : Aeleva: "There's always that"
[Wed Feb 27 20:13:55 2013] : DM: At this time of night, only Hubert's soldiers on official business will be allowed to pass.
[Wed Feb 27 20:13:57 2013] : Trantor: "How many were there?"
[Wed Feb 27 20:14:04 2013] : DM: There were four soldiers.
[Wed Feb 27 20:14:10 2013] : Aeleva: ooc by the boat?
[Wed Feb 27 20:14:23 2013] : Miriam: "How could they know? They never even saw us, only the boat"
[Wed Feb 27 20:14:43 2013] : Trantor: "2 and 2"
[Wed Feb 27 20:14:49 2013] : Miriam: "So they won't come *here* looking for us"
[Wed Feb 27 20:14:56 2013] : Trantor: "Who knows"
[Wed Feb 27 20:16:02 2013] : Trantor: "So, fight our way out... Wait here... or something else?"
[Wed Feb 27 20:16:06 2013] : Aeleva: ooc sorry Hannele,read you wrong
[Wed Feb 27 20:16:28 2013] : Miriam: ooc That happens, there's no tone here, nor any facial expressions :)
[Wed Feb 27 20:16:41 2013] : Aeleva: ooc thought you meant they didn't know us at all.
[Wed Feb 27 20:16:50 2013] : Aeleva: ooc not related to the boat :)
[Wed Feb 27 20:16:59 2013] : Miriam: ooc I get it
[Wed Feb 27 20:17:20 2013] : Aeleva: "Well, I'd go for holing up here and prepare a plan B which cwould consist of running out and make a break for it"
[Wed Feb 27 20:17:29 2013] : Aeleva: "Just in case we hear them too close to here"
[Wed Feb 27 20:17:39 2013] : DM: ooc fighting your way out would be more dramatic than hiding in a dark cellar...
[Wed Feb 27 20:17:59 2013] : Aeleva: ooc for an epilogue, as the room name suggests, indeed ;)
[Wed Feb 27 20:18:17 2013] : Aeleva: "But we run the risk of being trapped here if they come too close"
[Wed Feb 27 20:18:23 2013] : Miriam: ooc I think the DM is itching for some drama ;)
[Wed Feb 27 20:18:26 2013] : Aeleva: "So we should make a run or it."
[Wed Feb 27 20:18:29 2013] : Waltham: ooc yeah, let's go for it :-)
[Wed Feb 27 20:18:40 2013] : Aeleva: "Once out, we're clear and safe"
[Wed Feb 27 20:18:43 2013] : Miriam: "I'd rather fight than run"
[Wed Feb 27 20:18:54 2013] : Waltham: "Better fight on ground we choose, when there's no set of reinforements waiting for them."
[Wed Feb 27 20:18:59 2013] : Aeleva: "And if I am to die tonight, I'd rather die fighting than in an accountant's house!"
[Wed Feb 27 20:19:24 2013] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (6) Aeleva...
[Wed Feb 27 20:19:58 2013] : Trantor: "Let me go and get Arol"
[Wed Feb 27 20:20:05 2013] : DM: Then get into position and roll initiative.
[Wed Feb 27 20:20:16 2013] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(20) + 5] = 25
[Wed Feb 27 20:20:22 2013] : Trantor: Trantor shoots up, to where Arol was on the roof and gets him to come down
[Wed Feb 27 20:20:27 2013] : Trantor: Initiative: [1d20(18) + 5] = 23
[Wed Feb 27 20:20:33 2013] : Waltham: Initiative: [1d20(12) + 10] = 22
[Wed Feb 27 20:20:39 2013] : Aeleva: Initiative: [1d20(20) + 7] = 27
[Wed Feb 27 20:21:03 2013] : Miriam: Initiative: [1d20(2) + 8] = 10
[Wed Feb 27 20:21:20 2013] : Trantor: ooc I'm up in the air, 10 ft
[Wed Feb 27 20:21:40 2013] : Trantor: ooc over Miriam
[Wed Feb 27 20:22:07 2013] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Feb 27 20:23:09 2013] : Aeleva: ooc thinking ;)
[Wed Feb 27 20:23:24 2013] : Aeleva: ooc where's the bard song when we need it.
[Wed Feb 27 20:24:06 2013] : Miriam: ooc Waiting for the fight to start
[Wed Feb 27 20:24:13 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva comes into the alley running and screaming like a mad woman
[Wed Feb 27 20:24:20 2013] : Aeleva: "Help! Help! Heeeeelp!"
[Wed Feb 27 20:24:43 2013] : DM: Bluff check
[Wed Feb 27 20:24:54 2013] : Aeleva: Bluff: [1d20(10) + 3] = 13
[Wed Feb 27 20:25:10 2013] : Aeleva: ooc oh well :/
[Wed Feb 27 20:25:30 2013] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Feb 27 20:25:40 2013] : Miriam: "It's no use missy, there's no escaping us"
[Wed Feb 27 20:25:58 2013] : DM: ooc don't do skills for NPCs normally. one moment.
[Wed Feb 27 20:25:58 2013] : Trantor: Sense Motive: [1d20(14) + 2] = 16
[Wed Feb 27 20:26:04 2013] : Trantor: [1d6(1)] = 1
[Wed Feb 27 20:26:10 2013] : Trantor: ooc oops
[Wed Feb 27 20:26:13 2013] : Miriam: Bluff: [1d20(7) + 0] = 7
[Wed Feb 27 20:26:19 2013] : DM: [1d20(11) + 3] = 14
[Wed Feb 27 20:26:27 2013] : Trantor: ooc sense motive was to see how convincing I thought that she sounded
[Wed Feb 27 20:26:54 2013] : Soldier: The soliders are fooled at fire off their crossbows at Aeleva.
[Wed Feb 27 20:27:01 2013] : Soldier: Heavy Crossbow: [1d20(3) + 3] = 6; Hit: [1d10(5)] = 5 damage.
[Wed Feb 27 20:27:02 2013] : Soldier: Heavy Crossbow: [1d20(17) + 3] = 20; Hit: [1d10(7)] = 7 damage.
[Wed Feb 27 20:27:03 2013] : Soldier: Heavy Crossbow: [1d20(10) + 3] = 13; Hit: [1d10(6)] = 6 damage.
[Wed Feb 27 20:27:04 2013] : Soldier: Heavy Crossbow: [1d20(9) + 3] = 12; Hit: [1d10(8)] = 8 damage.
[Wed Feb 27 20:27:14 2013] : Aeleva: ooc are NOT fooled, right.
[Wed Feb 27 20:27:27 2013] : Soldier: A fifth, you Aeleva didn't spot earlier comes around the corner.
[Wed Feb 27 20:27:48 2013] : Soldier: Not fooled
[Wed Feb 27 20:27:49 2013] : Soldier: Heavy Crossbow: [1d20(17) + 3] = 20; Hit: [1d10(6)] = 6 damage.
[Wed Feb 27 20:28:00 2013] : Soldier: Two hits for 13 damage.
[Wed Feb 27 20:28:12 2013] : Miriam: ooc That must hurt
[Wed Feb 27 20:28:16 2013] : Aeleva: Damage: Aeleva takes 13 damage. [Wed Feb 27 20:28:21 2013] : Trantor: "Shit"
[Wed Feb 27 20:28:24 2013] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Feb 27 20:28:27 2013] : Trantor: "Arol, attack"
[Wed Feb 27 20:28:59 2013] : Trantor: Arol moves
[Wed Feb 27 20:29:32 2013] : Trantor: Trantor attacks D with a slam
[Wed Feb 27 20:29:42 2013] : Trantor: Slam: [1d20(19) + 12] = 31 Damage: [1d4(4) + 6] = 10 HP.
[Wed Feb 27 20:29:58 2013] : Trantor: ooc -4 on attack, -2 on damage
[Wed Feb 27 20:30:05 2013] : DM: Hit
[Wed Feb 27 20:30:09 2013] : Trantor: ooc still had flank and bardsong active
[Wed Feb 27 20:30:12 2013] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Feb 27 20:30:28 2013] : DM: Waltham?
[Wed Feb 27 20:31:49 2013] : Waltham: Waltham keeps in the alleyway, trying to take some cover
[Wed Feb 27 20:32:24 2013] : Waltham: Musket: [1d20(20) + 9] = 29 [1d12(9)] = 9 on A
[Wed Feb 27 20:32:36 2013] : Waltham: Critical? [1d20(9) + 9] = 18 [3d12(7,10,7)] = 24
[Wed Feb 27 20:32:51 2013] : Miriam: ooc Wow!
[Wed Feb 27 20:32:53 2013] : DM: Not a crit
[Wed Feb 27 20:33:05 2013] : Waltham: He then slings the musket back on his shoulder, and draws a pistol.
[Wed Feb 27 20:33:16 2013] : DM: Waltham's bullet strikes the soldier's shoulder.
[Wed Feb 27 20:33:25 2013] : DM: ooc done?
[Wed Feb 27 20:33:31 2013] : Waltham: done
[Wed Feb 27 20:33:32 2013] : DM: Miriam?
[Wed Feb 27 20:35:03 2013] : Miriam: Miriam steps around the corner and fires at E
[Wed Feb 27 20:35:09 2013] : Miriam: +1 Composite Longbow (Str +3): [1d20(13) + 9] = 22 Damage: [1d8(3) + 4] = 7 HP.
[Wed Feb 27 20:35:17 2013] : Miriam: Done
[Wed Feb 27 20:35:37 2013] : DM: One arrow hits the other whizzes past her ear.
[Wed Feb 27 20:35:46 2013] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Feb 27 20:36:57 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva goes up to D and tries to flank.
[Wed Feb 27 20:37:27 2013] : Aeleva: Rapier +1: Attack: [1d20(16) + 13] = 29 - Damage: [1d6(1) + 1 + 0] = 2
[Wed Feb 27 20:37:33 2013] : DM: Hit + sneak
[Wed Feb 27 20:37:37 2013] : Aeleva: Sneak attack: [3d6(5,6,2)] = 13
[Wed Feb 27 20:37:42 2013] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Feb 27 20:38:03 2013] : DM: Aeleva skewers the soldier, piercing a vital organ and killing him.
[Wed Feb 27 20:38:56 2013] : DM: The soldier switch to their swords and advance and attack, while one begins to run along the bank, calling for reinforcements.
[Wed Feb 27 20:39:13 2013] : DM: Longsword: [1d20(8) + 5] = 13; Hit: [1d8(8) + 3] = 11 damage.
[Wed Feb 27 20:39:13 2013] : DM: Longsword: [1d20(10) + 5] = 15; Hit: [1d8(1) + 3] = 4 damage.
[Wed Feb 27 20:39:14 2013] : DM: Longsword: [1d20(17) + 5] = 22; Hit: [1d8(5) + 3] = 8 damage.
[Wed Feb 27 20:39:30 2013] : DM: A sword blow cuts Trantor.
[Wed Feb 27 20:39:35 2013] : DM: Waltham?
[Wed Feb 27 20:39:45 2013] : Trantor: ooc me?
[Wed Feb 27 20:40:06 2013] : Trantor: Damage: Trantor takes 8 damage. [Wed Feb 27 20:40:21 2013] : Waltham: ooc I think Trantor's first.
[Wed Feb 27 20:40:27 2013] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Feb 27 20:40:32 2013] : Trantor: ooc I'm assuming that my barkskin has worn off, so my AC is 22 again
[Wed Feb 27 20:40:37 2013] : Trantor: Trantor turns into a vortex
[Wed Feb 27 20:40:38 2013] : DM: ooc sorry, misreadmy notes
[Wed Feb 27 20:40:42 2013] : Trantor: ooc np
[Wed Feb 27 20:41:02 2013] : Trantor: Whirlwind: Reflex save (DC 17) or take Damage: [1d4(3) + 4] = 7 HP.
[Wed Feb 27 20:41:07 2013] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(10) + 1] = 11
[Wed Feb 27 20:41:24 2013] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(12) + 1] = 13
[Wed Feb 27 20:41:36 2013] : Soldier: "Aahhhhh...."
[Wed Feb 27 20:42:16 2013] : Trantor: Trantor takes off over the water, 60 ft, then deposits the guy in the water
[Wed Feb 27 20:42:39 2013] : Soldier: *Sploosh* Gurgle!
[Wed Feb 27 20:42:51 2013] : Trantor: in the absence of commands, Arol goes for the nearest enemy
[Wed Feb 27 20:43:15 2013] : Soldier: [1d20(13) - 1] = 12
[Wed Feb 27 20:43:18 2013] : Trantor: ooc I'm 10ft or so above the guy BTW
[Wed Feb 27 20:43:36 2013] : Soldier: The soldier focuses on not drowning.
[Wed Feb 27 20:43:42 2013] : Trantor: Arol - Claw - Power Attack: Reach 10 - [1d20(9) + 8] = 17 Damage: [1d6(6) + 8] = 14 HP.
[Wed Feb 27 20:43:46 2013] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Feb 27 20:43:47 2013] : DM: Miss
[Wed Feb 27 20:43:51 2013] : DM: Waltham?
[Wed Feb 27 20:44:31 2013] : Waltham: Waltham runs forward to get up to close range, and nearer the boats.
[Wed Feb 27 20:44:53 2013] : Waltham: ooc done
[Wed Feb 27 20:44:58 2013] : DM: Miriam?
[Wed Feb 27 20:45:16 2013] : Miriam: Miriam moves forward before firing at A
[Wed Feb 27 20:45:24 2013] : Miriam: +1 Composite Longbow (Str +3): [1d20(13) + 9] = 22 Damage: [1d8(5) + 4] = 9 HP.
[Wed Feb 27 20:45:31 2013] : Miriam: Done
[Wed Feb 27 20:45:32 2013] : DM: ooc no second attack
[Wed Feb 27 20:45:42 2013] : Miriam: ooc Of course not
[Wed Feb 27 20:45:50 2013] : DM: The arrow takes out the solidier.
[Wed Feb 27 20:46:00 2013] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Feb 27 20:46:58 2013] : Aeleva: ooc five foot step allowed?
[Wed Feb 27 20:47:12 2013] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Feb 27 20:47:25 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva slightly moves to get a better angle on B
[Wed Feb 27 20:47:35 2013] : Aeleva: ooc does that flank?
[Wed Feb 27 20:47:39 2013] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Feb 27 20:47:51 2013] : Aeleva: Rapier +1: Attack: [1d20(12) + 13] = 25 - Damage: [1d6(5) + 1 + 0] = 6
[Wed Feb 27 20:47:55 2013] : Aeleva: Sneak attack: [3d6(2,6,6)] = 14
[Wed Feb 27 20:47:59 2013] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Feb 27 20:48:33 2013] : DM: Aeleva's blade finds a chink in the armour. The soldier does not survive.
[Wed Feb 27 20:48:45 2013] : DM: [1d20(8) - 1] = 7
[Wed Feb 27 20:48:59 2013] : Miriam: "Get in the boat before the reinforcements arrive"
[Wed Feb 27 20:49:01 2013] : DM: The soldier in the water sinks, heavy armour dragging him down.
[Wed Feb 27 20:49:22 2013] : DM: The other runs turning the corner and she is now out of sight.
[Wed Feb 27 20:50:06 2013] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Feb 27 20:50:07 2013] : Trantor: Trantor's whirlwind ends
[Wed Feb 27 20:50:16 2013] : Trantor: ooc I only get 3 rounds per day
[Wed Feb 27 20:50:32 2013] : Trantor: Trantor hovers in place
[Wed Feb 27 20:50:39 2013] : Trantor: Fly: [1d20(1) + 19] = 20 (ACP not applied)
[Wed Feb 27 20:50:52 2013] : Trantor: "Arol, get in the boat"
[Wed Feb 27 20:50:53 2013] : Trantor: Handle Companion: [1d20(2) + 11] = 13
[Wed Feb 27 20:51:09 2013] : Trantor: ooc good enough??
[Wed Feb 27 20:51:15 2013] : Waltham: ooc Arol hears "Arol, Eat The Boat"
[Wed Feb 27 20:51:25 2013] : DM: ooc one moment
[Wed Feb 27 20:52:15 2013] : DM: Arol looks puzzled.
[Wed Feb 27 20:52:18 2013] : Trantor: ooc I think it would be funny if he refused on that
[Wed Feb 27 20:52:28 2013] : Trantor: ooc :-D
[Wed Feb 27 20:52:40 2013] : Trantor: Trantor flies over
[Wed Feb 27 20:53:04 2013] : Trantor: [Wed Feb 27 20:53:07 2013] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Feb 27 20:53:15 2013] : DM: Waltham?
[Wed Feb 27 20:53:37 2013] : Waltham: Waltham gets in the boat, quickly, then begins reloading his musket
[Wed Feb 27 20:53:38 2013] : Waltham: Done
[Wed Feb 27 20:53:48 2013] : DM: Miriam?
[Wed Feb 27 20:54:10 2013] : Miriam: Miriam runs over to the boat
[Wed Feb 27 20:54:21 2013] : Miriam: "Arol, come"
[Wed Feb 27 20:54:23 2013] : Miriam: Handle Animal: [1d20(5) + 4] = 9
[Wed Feb 27 20:54:27 2013] : Miriam: Done
[Wed Feb 27 20:54:59 2013] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Feb 27 20:55:08 2013] : Aeleva: "There's no time to lose! In the boat!" Aeleva jumps into the boat
[Wed Feb 27 20:55:40 2013] : Aeleva: ooc trying my luck too ;)
[Wed Feb 27 20:55:51 2013] : Aeleva: "Arol, in the boat!"
[Wed Feb 27 20:55:53 2013] : Aeleva: Handle Animal: [1d20(11) + -2] = 9
[Wed Feb 27 20:55:57 2013] : Aeleva: ooc lol
[Wed Feb 27 20:56:12 2013] : Trantor: ooc LOL
[Wed Feb 27 20:56:26 2013] : Miriam: ooc LOL
[Wed Feb 27 20:56:32 2013] : DM: ooc done?
[Wed Feb 27 20:56:46 2013] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Feb 27 20:56:59 2013] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Feb 27 20:57:37 2013] : Trantor: "OK, Arol, come... this way old pal"
[Wed Feb 27 20:57:41 2013] : Trantor: Handle Companion: [1d20(17) + 11] = 28
[Wed Feb 27 20:57:58 2013] : DM: Trantor coaxes Arol onto the boat.
[Wed Feb 27 20:58:10 2013] : DM: [1d20(12) - 1] = 11
[Wed Feb 27 20:58:58 2013] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Feb 27 20:59:14 2013] : DM: Ok, you head downstream towards the docks. You hear the alarm bells clanging and the soldier guarding the bridges and patrolling the banks are alerted.
[Wed Feb 27 20:59:31 2013] : Trantor: "I'd say we could help the guy I dropped in the water, but there's no room in the boat"
[Wed Feb 27 20:59:45 2013] : DM: You hear the soldier's shouts, the twang crossbow bolts.
[Wed Feb 27 20:59:53 2013] : DM: [1d6(6)] = 6
[Wed Feb 27 21:00:00 2013] : DM: [1d6(3)] = 3
[Wed Feb 27 21:00:00 2013] : DM: [1d6(1)] = 1
[Wed Feb 27 21:00:01 2013] : DM: [1d6(3)] = 3
[Wed Feb 27 21:00:03 2013] : DM: Heavy Crossbow: [1d20(12) + 3] = 15; Hit: [1d10(10)] = 10 damage.
[Wed Feb 27 21:00:04 2013] : DM: Heavy Crossbow: [1d20(5) + 3] = 8; Hit: [1d10(2)] = 2 damage.
[Wed Feb 27 21:00:04 2013] : DM: Heavy Crossbow: [1d20(9) + 3] = 12; Hit: [1d10(8)] = 8 damage.
[Wed Feb 27 21:00:06 2013] : DM: Heavy Crossbow: [1d20(14) + 3] = 17; Hit: [1d10(9)] = 9 damage.
[Wed Feb 27 21:00:15 2013] : DM: Bolts whizz overhead.
[Wed Feb 27 21:00:24 2013] : Trantor: Arol - Armour Class: 10 + Natural + Dex - Size: 20; (17 Flat; 12 Touch)
[Wed Feb 27 21:00:24 2013] : DM: You row on.
[Wed Feb 27 21:00:57 2013] : DM: Lady Felicity's soldiers are also altered and start firing as well.
[Wed Feb 27 21:01:13 2013] : DM: Bolts thunk into the gunwales and whizz over head.
[Wed Feb 27 21:01:14 2013] : DM: Heavy Crossbow: [1d20(3) + 3] = 6; Hit: [1d10(1)] = 1 damage.
[Wed Feb 27 21:01:15 2013] : DM: Heavy Crossbow: [1d20(9) + 3] = 12; Hit: [1d10(1)] = 1 damage.
[Wed Feb 27 21:01:16 2013] : DM: Heavy Crossbow: [1d20(15) + 3] = 18; Hit: [1d10(6)] = 6 damage.
[Wed Feb 27 21:01:16 2013] : DM: Heavy Crossbow: [1d20(5) + 3] = 8; Hit: [1d10(5)] = 5 damage.
[Wed Feb 27 21:01:17 2013] : DM: Heavy Crossbow: [1d20(11) + 3] = 14; Hit: [1d10(6)] = 6 damage.
[Wed Feb 27 21:01:18 2013] : DM: Heavy Crossbow: [1d20(11) + 3] = 14; Hit: [1d10(1)] = 1 damage.
[Wed Feb 27 21:01:35 2013] : Miriam: Miriam rows with all her might
[Wed Feb 27 21:01:41 2013] : Trantor: ooc takes up same room as the rest of us
[Wed Feb 27 21:01:46 2013] : DM: You row on.
[Wed Feb 27 21:01:48 2013] : DM: Heavy Crossbow: [1d20(7) + 3] = 10; Hit: [1d10(2)] = 2 damage.
[Wed Feb 27 21:01:49 2013] : DM: Heavy Crossbow: [1d20(1) + 3] = 4; Hit: [1d10(1)] = 1 damage.
[Wed Feb 27 21:01:49 2013] : DM: Heavy Crossbow: [1d20(7) + 3] = 10; Hit: [1d10(9)] = 9 damage.
[Wed Feb 27 21:01:50 2013] : DM: Heavy Crossbow: [1d20(6) + 3] = 9; Hit: [1d10(3)] = 3 damage.
[Wed Feb 27 21:01:50 2013] : Waltham: Waltham returns fire
[Wed Feb 27 21:01:50 2013] : DM: Heavy Crossbow: [1d20(10) + 3] = 13; Hit: [1d10(8)] = 8 damage.
[Wed Feb 27 21:01:52 2013] : DM: Heavy Crossbow: [1d20(17) + 3] = 20; Hit: [1d10(10)] = 10 damage.
[Wed Feb 27 21:01:57 2013] : Waltham: ooc :-)
[Wed Feb 27 21:02:05 2013] : DM: Arol is hit (10 damage)
[Wed Feb 27 21:02:25 2013] : Trantor: Damage: Arol takes 10 damage. [Wed Feb 27 21:02:42 2013] : DM: Arol is angered and rocks the boat. Handle animal check, Trantor.
[Wed Feb 27 21:02:54 2013] : Trantor: Handle Companion: [1d20(7) + 11] = 18
[Wed Feb 27 21:02:55 2013] : DM: ooc Waltham, attack roll.
[Wed Feb 27 21:03:06 2013] : DM: Arol is calmed.
[Wed Feb 27 21:03:18 2013] : Trantor: Spellcraft: [1d20(2) + -1] = 1
[Wed Feb 27 21:03:19 2013] : Waltham: Musket: touch attack if within 40' [1d20(17) + 11] = 28 [1d12(3)] = 3
[Wed Feb 27 21:03:24 2013] : DM: Miriam continues to row.
[Wed Feb 27 21:03:28 2013] : Waltham: ooc +1 attack/damage if within 30'
[Wed Feb 27 21:03:41 2013] : Trantor: Trantor's CLW spell fizzles
[Wed Feb 27 21:03:49 2013] : DM: Waltham strikes a soldier on the bridge behind you. The other take cover.
[Wed Feb 27 21:03:53 2013] : Trantor: Cure Light Wounds: Level 1 - Heals [1d8(2) + 5] = 7 HP.
[Wed Feb 27 21:04:07 2013] : Trantor: ooc that was to remove it from my allowance
[Wed Feb 27 21:04:54 2013] : DM: After some tense minutes of crossbow fire you hear the docks, the army soldier provide covering fire and Felicity's and Hubert's soldier's withdraw.
[Wed Feb 27 21:06:02 2013] : DM: The boat is peppered with bolts and you are all peppered with small scratches from flying spinters. Miriam's limbs ache from all her rowing.
[Wed Feb 27 21:06:39 2013] : Aeleva: ooc but she rows in vain, we're still docked on the map! ;-)
[Wed Feb 27 21:06:46 2013] : Miriam: "Damn! Never a dull momen with you lot, eh?"
[Wed Feb 27 21:06:47 2013] : Trantor: ooc LOL
[Wed Feb 27 21:07:08 2013] : DM: The following morning the King's army begins it's campaign with well planned simultaneous attacks on the twin brother and sister.
[Wed Feb 27 21:07:37 2013] : DM: Other the following weeks the army wins battle after battle, driving the enemy back step by step.
[Wed Feb 27 21:08:38 2013] : DM: Three weeks later Felicity surrenders and she is taken in chains to the capital to awai trail and execution.
[Wed Feb 27 21:09:09 2013] : DM: Lord Hubert holds out for a few more days in the castle until his own commander betrays him.
[Wed Feb 27 21:09:54 2013] : DM: An efficient millitary adminstration is established. Quickly restoring order with the sword and heavy boot as necessary.
[Wed Feb 27 21:11:28 2013] : Trantor: "Well, one thing we never ascertained is how bad the king's rule is in comparison with Hubert or Felicity... I only hope that we didn't make things actually worse for the people"
[Wed Feb 27 21:11:29 2013] : DM: The worst excessive of Hubert's rule are removed. Taxes are scaled back which pleases the common people and the merchants and traders.
[Wed Feb 27 21:11:48 2013] : Trantor: ooc LOL
[Wed Feb 27 21:11:53 2013] : Waltham: "We can always stage another coup, if you like."
[Wed Feb 27 21:12:33 2013] : Aeleva: "And take the King's army down?"
[Wed Feb 27 21:12:41 2013] : Aeleva: "Aeleva grins
[Wed Feb 27 21:12:47 2013] : Trantor: "I think I've had enough of politicking"
[Wed Feb 27 21:13:08 2013] : Miriam: "Have we been instrumental in replacing tyranny with tyranny?"
[Wed Feb 27 21:13:11 2013] : Aeleva: "I am not sure we'd find anyone who would be strong enough to take the King on"
[Wed Feb 27 21:13:19 2013] : Trantor: "Only time will tell"
[Wed Feb 27 21:13:19 2013] : Aeleva: "No, don't worry Miriam"
[Wed Feb 27 21:13:26 2013] : DM: The nobles bemoan the lose of their freedoms and complain bitterly and being under the heel of the hobnailed boots of the army but there is little support as the army uses it's military intelligence expertize to root out any dissenters.
[Wed Feb 27 21:13:28 2013] : Aeleva: "I do believe we did something very fair"
[Wed Feb 27 21:13:52 2013] : Miriam: "I hope you're right"
[Wed Feb 27 21:14:03 2013] : DM: Any protests are quickly dispersed with a heavy hand.
[Wed Feb 27 21:14:12 2013] : Aeleva: "But as with any politics, there will always be dissent"
[Wed Feb 27 21:14:31 2013] : Aeleva: "And repression"
[Wed Feb 27 21:14:47 2013] : Aeleva: "The question is, how much of each. For that answer, as Trantor says, we'll have to wait"
[Wed Feb 27 21:15:05 2013] : Aeleva: "Time will tell"
[Wed Feb 27 21:15:09 2013] : Trantor: ooc this kingdome now needs a Magna Carta
[Wed Feb 27 21:15:33 2013] : Miriam: "And we will need to keep an eye out for injustice"
[Wed Feb 27 21:15:52 2013] : Waltham: "I suppose there'll be some more banditry for us to put down in the meanwhile."
[Wed Feb 27 21:16:09 2013] : Waltham: Waltham sighs, and sits tinkering with his guns.
[Wed Feb 27 21:16:21 2013] : Trantor: "So what now?"
[Wed Feb 27 21:17:09 2013] : Aeleva: "I guess we'll go on our way to enew adventures"
[Wed Feb 27 21:17:11 2013] : Miriam: "Well, I'm off, finding adventure"
[Wed Feb 27 21:17:25 2013] : Aeleva: "But before, we might collect a reward? And an ale!"
[Wed Feb 27 21:18:00 2013] : Miriam: "Ale? That sounds good!"
[Wed Feb 27 21:18:21 2013] : Aeleva: "Wyou should stick with us Miriam, if it's adventure you're looking for. It's been following us around, or we keep bumping into it, whichever, but since I joined up with those guys, I haven't had time to get bored"
[Wed Feb 27 21:18:34 2013] : Trantor: "And Arol needs his trinkets"
[Wed Feb 27 21:19:26 2013] : Miriam: "Can we avoid cities a bit while adventuring? I prefer to be outside. Apart from when I want an ale, that is"
[Wed Feb 27 21:19:47 2013] : DM: 670 XP each for the patrol.
[Wed Feb 27 21:20:02 2013] : DM: 500 XP for the escape.
[Wed Feb 27 21:20:19 2013] : DM: 1500 XP each fo the end of the adventure.
[Wed Feb 27 21:20:28 2013] : Aeleva: "well, I'm more the city type. But you'll see adventure takes you in enough different places that you don't have time to miss either the city or the wild"
[Wed Feb 27 21:20:31 2013] : Trantor: "Of course, my preference is for the outdoors"
[Wed Feb 27 21:21:39 2013] : DM: 4000 gold coins from the King's purse as a reward for stablizing the region and allowing the continued flow of timber for the King's navy.
[Wed Feb 27 21:21:55 2013] : Waltham: "I'll take either. Cities have their attractions though."
[Wed Feb 27 21:22:10 2013] : Waltham: "Reckon the King needs a squad of elite ship-borne agents?"
[Wed Feb 27 21:22:22 2013] : Waltham: ooc is that 4000 each? :-)
[Wed Feb 27 21:22:28 2013] : DM: ooc total
[Wed Feb 27 21:22:37 2013] : DM: GAME END