Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Feb 6 20:04:54 2013] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Feb 6 20:04:57 2013] : Miriam: Well, I'm a dwarven barbarian, so I'm probably wandering around there somewhere
[Wed Feb 6 20:06:19 2013] : DM: You fought off an attack by two cavalry soldiers from Lady Felicity's army but Finduilas was slain.
[Wed Feb 6 20:07:07 2013] : DM: It's still night time and there is several more hours of travel before you reach the King's Army barracks.
[Wed Feb 6 20:07:14 2013] : DM: Along the way...
[Wed Feb 6 20:08:03 2013] : DM: You have one of the riders as a prisoner.
[Wed Feb 6 20:08:04 2013] : Trantor: ooc we have Finduilas's horse, and the 2nd soldier's presumably - unless Finduilas chose a divine mount??
[Wed Feb 6 20:08:30 2013] : Trantor: ooc what loot did the soldiers have, if any ;-)
[Wed Feb 6 20:08:36 2013] : Miriam: ooc No divine mount
[Wed Feb 6 20:09:43 2013] : DM: The soldiers had a handful of small coins, about a dozen silver pieces in total.
[Wed Feb 6 20:10:51 2013] : DM: As you travel along the track you near a smal river. There is someone sitting on the bank, seemingly fishing in the dark.
[Wed Feb 6 20:11:18 2013] : Miriam: "Shh, you're chasing them away!"
[Wed Feb 6 20:11:35 2013] : Trantor: ooc I think we'd try to raise Finduilas, she could come back and decide not to remain with us, or stay in her afterlife
[Wed Feb 6 20:11:55 2013] : Trantor: ooc but we have no way of knowing either choice
[Wed Feb 6 20:12:04 2013] : Trantor: "huh?"
[Wed Feb 6 20:12:36 2013] : Aeleva: "What's that?"
[Wed Feb 6 20:12:54 2013] : Miriam: Miriam pulls her line out of the water and checks her hooks
[Wed Feb 6 20:13:18 2013] : Miriam: "Well, that's it then, no chance of a catch tonight"
[Wed Feb 6 20:14:21 2013] : DM: ooc describe yourself.
[Wed Feb 6 20:16:09 2013] : Miriam: Miriam is a dwarven woman, long blond braids, wearing a breast plate, carrying longbow, axe and hammer. Her clothing is very practical, suitable for the wilderness
[Wed Feb 6 20:17:28 2013] : Miriam: She's young and attractive
[Wed Feb 6 20:17:41 2013] : DM: ooc for a dwarf :P
[Wed Feb 6 20:17:48 2013] : Miriam: "Good evening, all"
[Wed Feb 6 20:17:55 2013] : Trantor: "I can help you, if we have time to help"
[Wed Feb 6 20:18:10 2013] : Trantor: Trantor looks at the others
[Wed Feb 6 20:18:40 2013] : Miriam: "Help me? That's a kind offer, but not necessary"
[Wed Feb 6 20:18:48 2013] : Trantor: Trantor checks the lines, bait, hook etc.
[Wed Feb 6 20:18:50 2013] : Trantor: Survival: [1d20(4) + 8] = 12
[Wed Feb 6 20:19:58 2013] : Miriam: "I'm about to start cooking. Care to join me?"
[Wed Feb 6 20:20:32 2013] : Miriam: "The nights can get lonely out here, I'd appreciate some good company"
[Wed Feb 6 20:20:33 2013] : Trantor: "Sure"
[Wed Feb 6 20:20:37 2013] : DM: ooc this seems very odd to me because it is 3 am.
[Wed Feb 6 20:21:27 2013] : Trantor: ooc why are we travelling at 3 am?
[Wed Feb 6 20:21:52 2013] : Miriam: ooc OK, confused now
[Wed Feb 6 20:22:04 2013] : DM: Because you left Felicity's camp at night after raiding it.
[Wed Feb 6 20:22:23 2013] : DM: There's a full moon so it's light enough to travel.
[Wed Feb 6 20:22:34 2013] : Trantor: ooc ah yes ;-)
[Wed Feb 6 20:22:35 2013] : Miriam: ooc LMAO, totally forgot that!
[Wed Feb 6 20:22:53 2013] : Aeleva: ooc I see.
[Wed Feb 6 20:23:21 2013] : DM: ooc shall we start the scene again?
[Wed Feb 6 20:23:27 2013] : Trantor: "Isn't it a bit odd to be fishing at this time in the morning?"
[Wed Feb 6 20:24:22 2013] : Miriam: "Fish don't keep our hours, and I love fried fish for breakfast"
[Wed Feb 6 20:24:45 2013] : Aeleva: "I see. What brings you in these parts? If I may ask, of course"
[Wed Feb 6 20:26:08 2013] : Miriam: "Me? I just like being out and about, something my family has trouble understanding. So I go, travel, have an adventure or two, and perhaps some day will settle down"
[Wed Feb 6 20:26:33 2013] : Miriam: "And I'm here because this is where me feet led me"
[Wed Feb 6 20:26:39 2013] : Trantor: "I understand that life"
[Wed Feb 6 20:27:02 2013] : Miriam: Smiling "You must not be a dwarf then"
[Wed Feb 6 20:27:17 2013] : Trantor: "Though my feet led me away..."
[Wed Feb 6 20:27:43 2013] : Trantor: "Hah!"
[Wed Feb 6 20:28:19 2013] : Miriam: "Away from where?"
[Wed Feb 6 20:28:43 2013] : Miriam: Miriam goes on fishing
[Wed Feb 6 20:28:51 2013] : Miriam: Survival: [1d20(11) + 9] = 20
[Wed Feb 6 20:29:06 2013] : DM: The float bobs as a fish bites.
[Wed Feb 6 20:30:30 2013] : Miriam: "Aha, breakfast is coming"
[Wed Feb 6 20:30:46 2013] : Miriam: Miriam hauls her catch in
[Wed Feb 6 20:31:41 2013] : Miriam: ooc Continuing until I have enough for everybody
[Wed Feb 6 20:31:45 2013] : Trantor: "Oh, from some people in a far off place"
[Wed Feb 6 20:31:57 2013] : Miriam: "Hmm, of course"
[Wed Feb 6 20:32:13 2013] : Trantor: "My brothers and sisters looked after me first though"
[Wed Feb 6 20:32:22 2013] : Trantor: "Taught me nearly all I know"
[Wed Feb 6 20:32:42 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva looks about a bit worried
[Wed Feb 6 20:32:49 2013] : Aeleva: ooc how far are we from the camp now?
[Wed Feb 6 20:34:04 2013] : DM: Travelled for about 2 and a half hours so about 15 miles.
[Wed Feb 6 20:34:42 2013] : Miriam: "So, what brings you all here?"
[Wed Feb 6 20:35:18 2013] : Trantor: "Hmm, umm"
[Wed Feb 6 20:35:30 2013] : Aeleva: "I couldn't say it better"
[Wed Feb 6 20:35:35 2013] : Trantor: ooc you probably ought to notice our captive, and our corpse
[Wed Feb 6 20:35:36 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva grins
[Wed Feb 6 20:36:19 2013] : Miriam: "And what strange luggage youj carry"
[Wed Feb 6 20:37:08 2013] : Miriam: Miriam sounds slightly worried, her hand touches her waraxe
[Wed Feb 6 20:37:24 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva demeanour goes on the stern side
[Wed Feb 6 20:37:32 2013] : Aeleva: "Yes. A fallen friend"
[Wed Feb 6 20:38:45 2013] : Miriam: "What happened to him erm ... her?"
[Wed Feb 6 20:39:38 2013] : Miriam: Miriam watches the others intently, as she slowly gets to her feet
[Wed Feb 6 20:40:48 2013] : Aeleva: Sense Motive: [1d20(4) + 10] = 14
[Wed Feb 6 20:40:57 2013] : Aeleva: ooc or perception?
[Wed Feb 6 20:41:02 2013] : Trantor: "Riden down by some soldiers who can't seem to decide if they protect the people or vested interests"
[Wed Feb 6 20:41:09 2013] : Miriam: Sense Motive: [1d20(8) + 0] = 8
[Wed Feb 6 20:41:15 2013] : Trantor: "She fell protecting the rest of us"
[Wed Feb 6 20:41:16 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva senses Miriam's uneasiness (or does not)
[Wed Feb 6 20:41:45 2013] : Aeleva: "Relax. If anything, we are the good ones here."
[Wed Feb 6 20:41:46 2013] : Miriam: "The best kind of friend, then"
[Wed Feb 6 20:42:52 2013] : Miriam: "I'm sure you are, but it's 4 of you and just 1 of me. You can't blame me being apprehensive and just a bit nervous"
[Wed Feb 6 20:43:06 2013] : Trantor: "Naturally"
[Wed Feb 6 20:43:08 2013] : Aeleva: "I can't"
[Wed Feb 6 20:43:22 2013] : Aeleva: "So here goes. We'll be on our way anyway"
[Wed Feb 6 20:43:37 2013] : Miriam: "Ao what makes you the good ones?"
[Wed Feb 6 20:43:45 2013] : Aeleva: "If Felicity sent those soldiers afetr us, she might send more. We need to get to safety"
[Wed Feb 6 20:43:46 2013] : Miriam: So, not Ao
[Wed Feb 6 20:43:47 2013] : Trantor: "We're trying to get to a lawful representative of the king"
[Wed Feb 6 20:44:09 2013] : Miriam: "To what end?"
[Wed Feb 6 20:44:10 2013] : Trantor: "Who seems to be the only one concerned about what's happening here"
[Wed Feb 6 20:44:33 2013] : Trantor: "To try to stop the bloodshed and crippling taxes"
[Wed Feb 6 20:45:01 2013] : Trantor: "OK, let's go"
[Wed Feb 6 20:45:03 2013] : Miriam: "That certainly sounds like the actions of good ones"
[Wed Feb 6 20:46:01 2013] : Trantor: "That being the case, we'd rather not get caught by those who do not wish us to reach the King's army"
[Wed Feb 6 20:46:17 2013] : Trantor: "So I guess that we should be saying goodbye"
[Wed Feb 6 20:46:20 2013] : Miriam: "I can see that. Are they after you now?"
[Wed Feb 6 20:46:32 2013] : Aeleva: "We'll leave you to your breakfast. Hopefully you'll catch enough to get you going in the morning
[Wed Feb 6 20:46:41 2013] : Aeleva: ooc darn, I always get the italics wrong
[Wed Feb 6 20:47:18 2013] : Miriam: Miriam starts getting her things together
[Wed Feb 6 20:47:43 2013] : Miriam: "I'd better get out of here, before your pursuers reach me and think I can tell them where you've gone"
[Wed Feb 6 20:48:39 2013] : Trantor: "You could do worse than to come with us"
[Wed Feb 6 20:48:57 2013] : Trantor: "At least that way you don't have to lie about if you've seen us"
[Wed Feb 6 20:49:24 2013] : Trantor: "This land and its people need all the help that they can get"
[Wed Feb 6 20:50:05 2013] : Miriam: Grinning: "Aww, you're all just afther my fish, aren't youy?"
[Wed Feb 6 20:50:25 2013] : Miriam: ooc FFS strikes again
[Wed Feb 6 20:50:57 2013] : Aeleva: "that we are...not"
[Wed Feb 6 20:51:13 2013] : Trantor: "I've got a haunch of maggoty venison in my bag thankyou"
[Wed Feb 6 20:51:15 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva laughs and becomes serious right away
[Wed Feb 6 20:51:30 2013] : Aeleva: "But let us not stay here and do nothing"
[Wed Feb 6 20:51:41 2013] : Aeleva: "We have already lost quite a bit of time"
[Wed Feb 6 20:51:42 2013] : Trantor: "Not that it will be rotten before I eat it of course"
[Wed Feb 6 20:52:23 2013] : Miriam: "I'm ready, lead the way"
[Wed Feb 6 20:53:04 2013] : Trantor: Trantor mounts Finduilas's horse
[Wed Feb 6 20:53:55 2013] : DM: Ok. You travel on and reach the barracks on the edge of town mid-morning. You are immediately escorted to see Major Walsy.
[Wed Feb 6 20:54:41 2013] : Major Walsy: "Do you have the evidence needed so we may move against Lady Felicity or Lord Hubert?"
[Wed Feb 6 20:55:48 2013] : Trantor: "Finduil..."
[Wed Feb 6 20:56:10 2013] : Trantor: "Oh, I think she had it... It must be in her bags"
[Wed Feb 6 20:56:34 2013] : Trantor: "Do you have the ability to raise our fallen comrade here?"
[Wed Feb 6 20:57:02 2013] : Major Walsy: "Yes, the cleric at the chapel will provide such a service if you have the coin."
[Wed Feb 6 20:58:19 2013] : Major Walsy: "May I have the evidence now?"
[Wed Feb 6 20:59:06 2013] : Trantor: Trantor looks in Finduilas's saddlebags and hands it over
[Wed Feb 6 20:59:08 2013] : Miriam: ooc It's in her Handy Haversack
[Wed Feb 6 21:00:21 2013] : Major Walsy: The major looks them over. "The notebook is very detailed and records all the illegal interogation methods and their effectiveness. Very thorough."
[Wed Feb 6 21:00:44 2013] : Major Walsy: "This plan of attack on a senior officer can only be for one purpose."
[Wed Feb 6 21:01:24 2013] : Major Walsy: "Very good. We have the evidence needed so that we can act. Our plans are laid and the campaign can begin immediately."
[Wed Feb 6 21:02:48 2013] : Major Walsy: "The campaign should be brief and then we can confirm Lord Hubert the rightful heir to the duchy."
[Wed Feb 6 21:02:59 2013] : Aeleva: "I'm glad. I was fearing we'd have to defend our case"
[Wed Feb 6 21:03:30 2013] : Major Walsy: "Is there anything else? Do you have any reason why this sorry little civil war shouldn't be stopped immediately?"
[Wed Feb 6 21:03:32 2013] : Aeleva: "The wizard. He helped us. If you can spare him, I'm sure you'll find an ally in him"
[Wed Feb 6 21:03:43 2013] : Miriam: Miriam listens on with interest and confusion
[Wed Feb 6 21:04:06 2013] : Trantor: "I'm not sure Hubert is any better"
[Wed Feb 6 21:04:18 2013] : Trantor: "He's crippling the smallfolk with taxation"
[Wed Feb 6 21:04:30 2013] : Trantor: "Felicity is a tyrant who tortures"
[Wed Feb 6 21:04:47 2013] : Trantor: "Hubert is a tyrant who starves his people to feed his own needs"
[Wed Feb 6 21:04:53 2013] : Major Walsy: "That is true, but entirely within his right to set levels of taxation as he sees fit."
[Wed Feb 6 21:05:24 2013] : Major Walsy: "My hands are tied unless their is also evidence that his actions are illegal."
[Wed Feb 6 21:05:44 2013] : Trantor: "Of course, we have never seen Hubert's camp, so he may also be using the ame techniques. We have no knowledge at all in this area"
[Wed Feb 6 21:06:39 2013] : Miriam: "Why don't we find out then?"
[Wed Feb 6 21:07:06 2013] : Trantor: "Because his troops attack us on sight, or have done on every encounter"
[Wed Feb 6 21:07:48 2013] : Trantor: "And now we are also wanted by Felicity, we'd be fools to try to get to his camp"
[Wed Feb 6 21:08:00 2013] : Major Walsy: "That would hinder any investigation."
[Wed Feb 6 21:08:06 2013] : Miriam: "Neither of them knows me"
[Wed Feb 6 21:10:05 2013] : Trantor: "Well, you are free to investigate, but for the rest of us it seems too dangerous in my opinion"
[Wed Feb 6 21:10:08 2013] : Aeleva: "True. But I am not sure how this goes to our advantage"
[Wed Feb 6 21:10:16 2013] : Aeleva: "Indeed"
[Wed Feb 6 21:10:55 2013] : Miriam: "Are there no other places to get evidence? Can't the people testify about their taxes?"
[Wed Feb 6 21:11:22 2013] : Major Walsy: It this point the major outlines the disposition of Lord Hubert's forces.
[Wed Feb 6 21:12:30 2013] : Major Walsy: The bulk of Hubert's soldiers are patrolling the countryside, guarding the tax collectors. He has his reserves and elite guards at the castle and their are checkpoints at strategic points on the edge of the part of town he controls.
[Wed Feb 6 21:13:51 2013] : Major Walsy: "I would think the most useful investigation would be into Hubert's finances.
[Wed Feb 6 21:14:37 2013] : Major Walsy: "I see two possible options:"
[Wed Feb 6 21:15:08 2013] : Major Walsy: "One. Infiltrate the town and find his chief accoutant -- he has a house in town somewhere."
[Wed Feb 6 21:15:44 2013] : Major Walsy: "Two. Enter the castle and recover any account books or other evidence from the record vaults or Hubert's office."
[Wed Feb 6 21:16:15 2013] : Miriam: "Option 1 sounds like the less risky one"
[Wed Feb 6 21:16:19 2013] : Major Walsy: "There's a rumor that there is a secret tunnel from the town into the castle cellers."
[Wed Feb 6 21:16:49 2013] : Major Walsy: "Legend says it is trapped and filled with danger, but I'm not even sure such a tunnel exists."
[Wed Feb 6 21:18:10 2013] : Miriam: "But tunnels sound good as well"
[Wed Feb 6 21:18:16 2013] : Major Walsy: "Whatever you decide, keep in mind I shall only delay the army's campaign by two days."
[Wed Feb 6 21:19:25 2013] : Aeleva: "Major, may I ask what might sound like a stupid question?"
[Wed Feb 6 21:19:42 2013] : Major Walsy: "Sure."
[Wed Feb 6 21:20:04 2013] : Aeleva: "Say we actually confound Hubert. Who is next in line for the duchy?"
[Wed Feb 6 21:20:47 2013] : Aeleva: "Just it seems that wthere are an awful lot of not so good people around here. I would hate to have to work on this cleaning up for the next two years."
[Wed Feb 6 21:20:52 2013] : Aeleva: "Just saying."
[Wed Feb 6 21:21:09 2013] : Major Walsy: "There is no other legitimate heir. The lands will pass to the crown and it is likely that for some years the region will be adminstered by the King's Army."
[Wed Feb 6 21:21:32 2013] : Aeleva: "Thank you. That puts my mind oat ease"
[Wed Feb 6 21:21:40 2013] : Aeleva: "So, tunnel it is?"
[Wed Feb 6 21:21:50 2013] : Aeleva: says Aeleva turning to her companions
[Wed Feb 6 21:21:55 2013] : Major Walsy: ooc really? I think all three options suck in different ways...
[Wed Feb 6 21:22:03 2013] : Trantor: ooc indeed
[Wed Feb 6 21:22:07 2013] : Aeleva: "And Miriam, it sounds like you are part of the fray now."
[Wed Feb 6 21:22:42 2013] : Aeleva: ooc lol, I didn't see the second one.
[Wed Feb 6 21:22:54 2013] : Aeleva: ooc taking back my tunnel thing.
[Wed Feb 6 21:23:06 2013] : Miriam: ooc LOL
[Wed Feb 6 21:23:23 2013] : Aeleva: "I think we should go and find the accountant"
[Wed Feb 6 21:23:40 2013] : Aeleva: "Surely we can try and lay low in a town, can't we?"
[Wed Feb 6 21:23:41 2013] : Miriam: "Aren't I the lucky one! Time for breakfast, I guess"
[Wed Feb 6 21:23:53 2013] : Aeleva: "Easier than in the castle"
[Wed Feb 6 21:25:50 2013] : Miriam: "Depends on the size of the town"
[Wed Feb 6 21:26:26 2013] : Trantor: "I need to rest, I am quite gravely injured"
[Wed Feb 6 21:26:55 2013] : Trantor: "We need to take on healing supplies if possible"
[Wed Feb 6 21:27:01 2013] : Major Walsy: The major's assistant arrives to show you to some comfortable if basic quarters.
[Wed Feb 6 21:27:08 2013] : Trantor: "You can feel free to head off without me"
[Wed Feb 6 21:27:32 2013] : Aeleva: "No we'll wait. I'm not in the best of shapes either."
[Wed Feb 6 21:27:37 2013] : DM: There are basic supplies that may be purchased from the quartermaster and the chapel cleric is available for business.
[Wed Feb 6 21:27:44 2013] : Aeleva: "No sense in trying out our luck"
[Wed Feb 6 21:28:08 2013] : Trantor: Rest: Regain 6 HP. [Wed Feb 6 21:28:14 2013] : Trantor: Arol - Rest: Regain 6 HP. [Wed Feb 6 21:28:44 2013] : Miriam: ooc There's a wand of CLW in Finduilas' stuff as well
[Wed Feb 6 21:29:47 2013] : Miriam: ooc 24 uses left
[Wed Feb 6 21:30:44 2013] : Trantor: Trantor uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(8) + 1] = 9 HP. Uses remaining: 23.
[Wed Feb 6 21:30:56 2013] : Trantor: HP Status 35 out of 54.
[Wed Feb 6 21:31:00 2013] : Trantor: Healing: Regain 0 HP. [Wed Feb 6 21:31:12 2013] : Trantor: Healing: Regain 9 HP. [Wed Feb 6 21:31:15 2013] : Trantor: Trantor uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(3) + 1] = 4 HP. Uses remaining: 22.
[Wed Feb 6 21:31:26 2013] : Trantor: Healing: Regain 4 HP. [Wed Feb 6 21:31:30 2013] : Trantor: Trantor uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(8) + 1] = 9 HP. Uses remaining: 21.
[Wed Feb 6 21:31:39 2013] : Trantor: Healing: Regain 9 HP. [Wed Feb 6 21:32:00 2013] : Trantor: "Do you need some of this Aeleva?"
[Wed Feb 6 21:32:27 2013] : Miriam: Miriam prepares fish for breakfast
[Wed Feb 6 21:33:13 2013] : Aeleva: HP Status 49 out of 49.
[Wed Feb 6 21:33:19 2013] : Aeleva: ooc hmmm. Maybe not?
[Wed Feb 6 21:35:10 2013] : DM: ooc going to try and raise Finduilas?
[Wed Feb 6 21:37:01 2013] : Trantor: "Let's get some money together to raise FInduilas"
[Wed Feb 6 21:37:36 2013] : Trantor: Trantor gets the loot out of the handy haversack
[Wed Feb 6 21:37:47 2013] : Trantor: "There should be enough here"
[Wed Feb 6 21:38:01 2013] : DM: ooc 1170 gp
[Wed Feb 6 21:38:08 2013] : Trantor: ooc 450 + 720 gp
[Wed Feb 6 21:38:33 2013] : Aeleva: "Yes, that's our next step indeed"
[Wed Feb 6 21:40:52 2013] : Cleric: "Can I help you?"
[Wed Feb 6 21:42:23 2013] : Trantor: "We have a fallen comrade that we'd like to raise from death"
[Wed Feb 6 21:43:16 2013] : Cleric: "Very well. Do you have the gold for such a service?"
[Wed Feb 6 21:43:23 2013] : Aeleva: "We do"
[Wed Feb 6 21:43:51 2013] : Cleric: "Then I shall first consult with my god as to whether your companion wishes to return."
[Wed Feb 6 21:44:06 2013] : Cleric: The cleric begins to meditate and pray. After a few minutes...
[Wed Feb 6 21:44:48 2013] : Cleric: "I am afraid your companion does not wish to return to her mortal life."
[Wed Feb 6 21:45:01 2013] : Trantor: "Hmm, Well I guess she's happy"
[Wed Feb 6 21:45:02 2013] : Cleric: "You may keep your gold."
[Wed Feb 6 21:45:07 2013] : Trantor: "Thanks"
[Wed Feb 6 21:45:48 2013] : Aeleva: "Ho."
[Wed Feb 6 21:46:02 2013] : Aeleva: "Well. I guess. I don't know."
[Wed Feb 6 21:46:14 2013] : Aeleva: "I will never understand all these mystic happenings"
[Wed Feb 6 21:47:08 2013] : Trantor: ooc what stuff does she have?
[Wed Feb 6 21:47:24 2013] : Trantor: ooc can you put it on the wiki? I've taken her CLW wand
[Wed Feb 6 21:49:11 2013] : Miriam: ooc Will do
[Wed Feb 6 21:49:18 2013] : Trantor: "Do you sell scrolls?"
[Wed Feb 6 21:49:38 2013] : Trantor: "I would like some scrolls of Minor curing"
[Wed Feb 6 21:49:56 2013] : Cleric: Yes
[Wed Feb 6 21:50:07 2013] : Cleric: I don't know how much they cost.
[Wed Feb 6 21:51:11 2013] : Trantor: ooc 25 gp
[Wed Feb 6 21:51:53 2013] : Trantor: ooc 1250 for 50 vs 750 for 50 in a wand...
[Wed Feb 6 21:52:00 2013] : Trantor: ooc hmm
[Wed Feb 6 21:52:51 2013] : Trantor: ooc but 1d8 + 5 vs 1d8 +1
[Wed Feb 6 21:53:33 2013] : Trantor: "I'll take 10"
[Wed Feb 6 21:54:27 2013] : Cleric: ooc scroll: .38 HP per GP. Wand: 0.367 HP per GP.
[Wed Feb 6 21:54:42 2013] : Cleric: The cleric hands over 10 scrolls.
[Wed Feb 6 21:55:12 2013] : Trantor: "Thanks"
[Wed Feb 6 21:55:22 2013] : Trantor: "I'll take this out of the kitty"
[Wed Feb 6 21:56:45 2013] : Cleric: GAME END