Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Jan 30 19:43:40 2013] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Jan 30 19:43:45 2013] : Trantor: It's not like people didn't buy 3e books
[Wed Jan 30 19:45:00 2013] : DM: You successfully recovered two pieces of evidence of Lady Felicity's illegal torture and having bluffed your way past the lookouts you are heading for the King's Army barracks near town.
[Wed Jan 30 19:46:33 2013] : DM: The two pieces of evidence were a notebook detailing all the "interogations" and a detailed plan to capture and "interogate" a senior officer of Lord Hubert.
[Wed Jan 30 19:47:23 2013] : DM: You are crossing a ridge of open ground when you hear galloping horses approaching from behind.
[Wed Jan 30 19:48:04 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc I assume we have rested recently?
[Wed Jan 30 19:48:58 2013] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Jan 30 19:49:13 2013] : Trantor: Rest: Regain 6 HP. [Wed Jan 30 19:49:19 2013] : Trantor: Arol - Rest: Regain 6 HP. [Wed Jan 30 19:49:40 2013] : DM: Perception checks
[Wed Jan 30 19:49:45 2013] : Trantor: Perception: [1d20(6) + 11] = 17
[Wed Jan 30 19:49:49 2013] : Finduilas: Perception: [1d20(14) + 3] = 17
[Wed Jan 30 19:49:51 2013] : Waltham: [1d20(7) + 12] = 19
[Wed Jan 30 19:49:59 2013] : Trantor: Arol - Perception: [1d20(6) + 5] = 11
[Wed Jan 30 19:50:08 2013] : Vaddyn: Perception: [1d20(18) + 4] = 22
[Wed Jan 30 19:50:42 2013] : Trantor: ooc have we rested since we left Felicity's, or before that?
[Wed Jan 30 19:50:56 2013] : Trantor: ooc need to know because I used Wildshape
[Wed Jan 30 19:51:07 2013] : DM: ooc you rested before
[Wed Jan 30 19:51:09 2013] : Aeleva: Perception: [1d20(9) + 10] = 19
[Wed Jan 30 19:51:27 2013] : DM: You don't think you can make it to the tree line before the horses reach you.
[Wed Jan 30 19:51:49 2013] : DM: There's no cover on the ridge except for a solitary, ancient oak tree.
[Wed Jan 30 19:52:23 2013] : Waltham: "Reckon we can talk our way out of this?"
[Wed Jan 30 19:52:39 2013] : Vaddyn: "Worth a go, so dont run... yet"
[Wed Jan 30 19:52:46 2013] : Aeleva: "But be ready"
[Wed Jan 30 19:53:39 2013] : DM: Position your minis.
[Wed Jan 30 19:53:54 2013] : Trantor: "Arol, climb"
[Wed Jan 30 19:53:58 2013] : Trantor: Arol - Climb: [1d20(9) + 19] = 28
[Wed Jan 30 19:54:16 2013] : DM: Arol clambers into the oak tree's canopy.
[Wed Jan 30 19:54:40 2013] : Waltham: ooc I inadvertently positioned half the tree by accident
[Wed Jan 30 19:55:23 2013] : Finduilas: Finduilas draws her sword
[Wed Jan 30 19:55:52 2013] : DM: ooc one moment
[Wed Jan 30 19:58:19 2013] : Vaddyn: "Easy does it Finduilas, easy does it"
[Wed Jan 30 19:59:13 2013] : Finduilas: "It always pays to be prepared"
[Wed Jan 30 20:00:02 2013] : Finduilas: Finduilas lies her sword on the saddle, in front of her
[Wed Jan 30 20:00:28 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc ah, horse back. Why do I never rememeber!
[Wed Jan 30 20:01:11 2013] : DM: ooc It's been a while since I did mounted combat
[Wed Jan 30 20:01:44 2013] : Finduilas: ooc I don't walk too fast, I need a horse! ;)
[Wed Jan 30 20:02:40 2013] : DM: Roll initiative
[Wed Jan 30 20:02:43 2013] : Vaddyn: Initiative: [1d20(19) + 1] = 20
[Wed Jan 30 20:02:46 2013] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(14) + 3] = 17
[Wed Jan 30 20:02:58 2013] : Aeleva: Initiative: [1d20(4) + 7] = 11
[Wed Jan 30 20:03:00 2013] : Trantor: Initiative: [1d20(4) + 4] = 8
[Wed Jan 30 20:03:38 2013] : Waltham: [1d20(12) + 10] = 22
[Wed Jan 30 20:04:10 2013] : Vaddyn: "So what do you lot think - attack or talk?"
[Wed Jan 30 20:04:34 2013] : Finduilas: Initiative: [1d20(11) + 7] = 18
[Wed Jan 30 20:05:06 2013] : Waltham: "Do we know they deserve attacking?"
[Wed Jan 30 20:05:15 2013] : Finduilas: ooc Sorry, I did roll but it never arrived
[Wed Jan 30 20:06:01 2013] : Finduilas: "Let's start with talking"
[Wed Jan 30 20:06:30 2013] : DM: Two horse riders ride out of the tree line, light lances held upright, penants flying in the wind. It's too dark to see the colours.
[Wed Jan 30 20:07:28 2013] : DM: They're about 100 ft away.
[Wed Jan 30 20:07:50 2013] : DM: They see you and lower their lances.
[Wed Jan 30 20:07:55 2013] : DM: Waltham?
[Wed Jan 30 20:08:35 2013] : Waltham: Waltham takes careful aim and fires his musket, aiming at the horse
[Wed Jan 30 20:08:48 2013] : Waltham: ooc using Dead Shot - 2 grit points to fire as a touch attack
[Wed Jan 30 20:08:48 2013] : Finduilas: "What happened to talking?"
[Wed Jan 30 20:09:03 2013] : Vaddyn: "They lowered their lances. Thats fighting talk!"
[Wed Jan 30 20:09:17 2013] : Waltham: [1d20(10) + 11] = 21 [1d12(8)] = 8 vs touch AC, on horse I
[Wed Jan 30 20:09:39 2013] : Waltham: Waltham then steps behind the tree-trunk to begin reloading
[Wed Jan 30 20:09:42 2013] : DM: ooc range on a musket?
[Wed Jan 30 20:10:03 2013] : Waltham: ooc range is 40', so it costs me 2 grit points to make this a touch attack.
[Wed Jan 30 20:10:21 2013] : DM: ooc ok
[Wed Jan 30 20:11:00 2013] : DM: You strike the horse and it screams in pain.
[Wed Jan 30 20:11:25 2013] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Jan 30 20:11:39 2013] : Vaddyn: Grease: Level 1 - Covers a 10 foot square within 40 feet with grease for 6 rounds. DC 17 reflex save for all within the area, or fall prone.
[Wed Jan 30 20:12:16 2013] : DM: ooc mark where?
[Wed Jan 30 20:12:53 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn backs up a little
[Wed Jan 30 20:12:54 2013] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Jan 30 20:13:38 2013] : Calvary: Finduilas?
[Wed Jan 30 20:14:05 2013] : Finduilas: Finduilas moves forward to step the riders coming after her party members
[Wed Jan 30 20:14:17 2013] : Finduilas: Done
[Wed Jan 30 20:15:38 2013] : Calvary: The cavalry charge with lowered lances at Finduilas and gallop past, circling to the left.
[Wed Jan 30 20:16:59 2013] : Finduilas: AoO?
[Wed Jan 30 20:18:06 2013] : Calvary: No, they have ride-by-attack
[Wed Jan 30 20:18:25 2013] : Finduilas: ooc OK
[Wed Jan 30 20:18:26 2013] : Calvary: Lance Charge: [1d20(12) + 13] = 25; Hit: [3d8(2,1,8) + 3 * 6] = 29 damage.
[Wed Jan 30 20:18:28 2013] : Calvary: Lance Charge: [1d20(15) + 13] = 28; Hit: [3d8(6,8,8) + 3 * 6] = 40 damage.
[Wed Jan 30 20:18:39 2013] : Finduilas: ooc WTF?
[Wed Jan 30 20:19:00 2013] : Waltham: ooc lances do extra damage on cavalry charge
[Wed Jan 30 20:19:00 2013] : Aeleva: ooc oh wow.
[Wed Jan 30 20:19:03 2013] : Calvary: ooc Spirited Charge, 3x damage
[Wed Jan 30 20:19:09 2013] : Finduilas: Damage: Finduilas takes 69 damage. [Wed Jan 30 20:19:24 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc well
[Wed Jan 30 20:19:36 2013] : Calvary: Aeleva?
[Wed Jan 30 20:19:40 2013] : Finduilas: ooc Bye, bye
[Wed Jan 30 20:20:04 2013] : Aeleva: ooc I'm just gonna hide ;)
[Wed Jan 30 20:20:30 2013] : Finduilas: Finduilas falls to the ground, most of her bones broken
[Wed Jan 30 20:21:06 2013] : DM: Now they are closer, you can see their colours in the moonlight -- Felicity's.
[Wed Jan 30 20:21:16 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva unmounts and joins Waltham
[Wed Jan 30 20:21:24 2013] : Aeleva: Stealth: [1d20(14) + 14] = 28
[Wed Jan 30 20:21:32 2013] : Aeleva: hiding from sight. Done.
[Wed Jan 30 20:21:36 2013] : DM: Perception: [1d20(10) + 1] = 11
[Wed Jan 30 20:21:37 2013] : DM: Perception: [1d20(3) + 1] = 4
[Wed Jan 30 20:21:43 2013] : DM: Aeleva hides behind the tree.
[Wed Jan 30 20:21:49 2013] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Jan 30 20:22:02 2013] : Trantor: Stone Call: Level 2 - Deal [2d6(2,1)] = 3 damage to all creatures in a 80 ft wide, 20 ft high cylinder as dirt, gravel and small and small pebbles rain down in the area.
[Wed Jan 30 20:22:50 2013] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Jan 30 20:23:07 2013] : DM: They won't be able to charge on the difficult terrain.
[Wed Jan 30 20:23:09 2013] : Trantor: "No Charging!
[Wed Jan 30 20:23:14 2013] : DM: Waltham?
[Wed Jan 30 20:23:28 2013] : Trantor: "Everybody, make your way to the middle of the pebbles"
[Wed Jan 30 20:23:42 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc that kinda looks little like a pokeball
[Wed Jan 30 20:24:30 2013] : Finduilas: ooc What's a pokeball?
[Wed Jan 30 20:24:47 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc the balls they used to catch pokemon
[Wed Jan 30 20:24:48 2013] : Trantor: ooc at what negative HP is Finduilas totally dead?
[Wed Jan 30 20:24:55 2013] : Waltham: Waltham draws a pistol as he runs over to the rocky area, aiming and shooting at the injured horse
[Wed Jan 30 20:25:00 2013] : Finduilas: ooc -12
[Wed Jan 30 20:25:14 2013] : Finduilas: ooc So passed that one already
[Wed Jan 30 20:25:25 2013] : Waltham: [1d20(5) + 9] = 14 [1d8(7) + 5] = 12
[Wed Jan 30 20:25:40 2013] : Waltham: ooc not vs touch AC, but I've included the range modifier already
[Wed Jan 30 20:25:44 2013] : Waltham: ooc done
[Wed Jan 30 20:26:07 2013] : DM: Waltham's pistol touch takes out one of the horses, the riders leaps off at his mount falls.
[Wed Jan 30 20:26:15 2013] : DM: Ride: [1d20(11) + 9] = 20
[Wed Jan 30 20:26:28 2013] : Waltham: ooc I think it was horse I, if that matters
[Wed Jan 30 20:27:54 2013] : DM: The rider rolls and lands softly.
[Wed Jan 30 20:28:16 2013] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Jan 30 20:28:22 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn moves into the rockiness
[Wed Jan 30 20:28:26 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn inspires the party with a joke about their opponents. +2 competence bonus to attack and damage; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects until Vaddyn stops.
[Wed Jan 30 20:28:32 2013] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Jan 30 20:30:07 2013] : Calvary: The dismounted rider draws a short spear and moves towards Waltham. "You killed my horse you bastard!"
[Wed Jan 30 20:30:22 2013] : Waltham: ooc yes, and you're next!
[Wed Jan 30 20:30:45 2013] : Calvary: The rider spurs is horse towards Vaddyn
[Wed Jan 30 20:30:49 2013] : Calvary: Ride: [1d20(7) + 9] = 16
[Wed Jan 30 20:31:31 2013] : Calvary: Digging her spurs into the horse's flank, she makes the horse move faster.
[Wed Jan 30 20:31:37 2013] : Calvary: [1d3(3)] = 3
[Wed Jan 30 20:32:04 2013] : Calvary: Lance: [1d20(2) + 13] = 15; Hit: [1d8(7) + 6] = 13 damage.
[Wed Jan 30 20:32:08 2013] : Calvary: Miss.
[Wed Jan 30 20:32:27 2013] : Calvary: ooc also only +12.
[Wed Jan 30 20:32:33 2013] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Jan 30 20:33:08 2013] : DM: ooc actually +13, 'cos +1 for height advantage.
[Wed Jan 30 20:33:12 2013] : Aeleva: ooc I'm not sure I understand the pebble thing, you put pebbles everywhere?
[Wed Jan 30 20:33:36 2013] : Waltham: ooc the area inside the pokeball is covered in pebbles and is therefore difficult terrain
[Wed Jan 30 20:33:40 2013] : Trantor: ooc I think the spell description explained it
[Wed Jan 30 20:34:00 2013] : Trantor: ooc or did it not? :-\
[Wed Jan 30 20:34:18 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc I thought it was fine
[Wed Jan 30 20:34:27 2013] : Aeleva: ooc I did not understand why you asked us to make our way to the pebbles then :)
[Wed Jan 30 20:34:35 2013] : Finduilas: ooc Seems clear to me
[Wed Jan 30 20:34:49 2013] : Waltham: ooc they can't charge in the pebbles, and it was the charge that made them do 3x damage
[Wed Jan 30 20:34:49 2013] : Finduilas: ooc Difficult terrain: no charges
[Wed Jan 30 20:35:22 2013] : Aeleva: ooc, now I get it.
[Wed Jan 30 20:35:24 2013] : Aeleva: ooc sorry.
[Wed Jan 30 20:35:45 2013] : Trantor: ooc so if we all go into the pebbles, even if they leave and charge back, they can't charge into the pebble area
[Wed Jan 30 20:35:52 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva runs to join Waltham and Vaddyn
[Wed Jan 30 20:36:44 2013] : Aeleva: ooc I can't attack can I? So done.
[Wed Jan 30 20:36:54 2013] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Jan 30 20:37:26 2013] : Trantor: Trantor charges at the unmounted guy
[Wed Jan 30 20:37:28 2013] : Trantor: Woodland Stride: Trantor moves through any sort of undergrowth (such as natural thorns, briars, overgrown areas, and similar terrain) at his normal speed and without taking damage or suffering any other impairment.
[Wed Jan 30 20:37:58 2013] : Trantor: Charge - Osyluth Stinger (Club): [1d20(15) + 15] = 30 Damage: [1d6(2) + 7] = 9 HP + poison - DC 16 Fort save or [1d4(2)] = 2 Str damage.
[Wed Jan 30 20:38:17 2013] : DM: Fortitude: [1d20(14) + 6] = 20
[Wed Jan 30 20:38:36 2013] : Trantor: Arol moves along the branches to a position where he's drooping down and clobbers the mounted guy
[Wed Jan 30 20:38:37 2013] : DM: A glancing blow.
[Wed Jan 30 20:38:44 2013] : Trantor: Arol - Climb: [1d20(3) + 19] = 22
[Wed Jan 30 20:38:48 2013] : DM: o
[Wed Jan 30 20:38:50 2013] : DM: ok
[Wed Jan 30 20:38:56 2013] : Trantor: Arol - Claw - Power Attack: Reach 10 - [1d20(15) + 10] = 25 Damage: [1d6(6) + 10] = 16 HP.
[Wed Jan 30 20:39:05 2013] : DM: Hit
[Wed Jan 30 20:39:06 2013] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Jan 30 20:39:10 2013] : DM: Waltham?
[Wed Jan 30 20:39:36 2013] : Waltham: Waltham steps back, away from the spear, and shoots the dismounted guy
[Wed Jan 30 20:40:06 2013] : Waltham: [1d20(10) + 14] = 24 [1d8(3) + 8] = 11 vs touch AC
[Wed Jan 30 20:40:24 2013] : Waltham: He then reloads a pistol
[Wed Jan 30 20:40:32 2013] : DM: You hit, badly wounding the soldier.
[Wed Jan 30 20:41:03 2013] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Jan 30 20:41:24 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn steps back from the horsey
[Wed Jan 30 20:41:32 2013] : Vaddyn: Sound Burst - Level 2 - Deals [1d8(1)] = 1 sonic damage in a 10 ft radius, 40 ft range. Subjects are stunned unless they pass a Fort save of DC 16; duration - 1 round.)
[Wed Jan 30 20:41:43 2013] : DM: Fortitude: [1d20(11) + 6] = 17
[Wed Jan 30 20:41:43 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc centred on H
[Wed Jan 30 20:41:57 2013] : DM: Fortitude: [1d20(15) + 6] = 21
[Wed Jan 30 20:41:59 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc haqng on, just realised thats radius
[Wed Jan 30 20:42:08 2013] : Aeleva: ooc yeah...
[Wed Jan 30 20:42:30 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc centred off to the side to avoid the allied types
[Wed Jan 30 20:42:47 2013] : DM: ooc I knew what you meant.
[Wed Jan 30 20:42:50 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc I have always played that as if it was 10' diameter
[Wed Jan 30 20:43:07 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn maintains his inspirational demeanor:+2 competence bonus to attack and damage; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects. (16) rounds left today
[Wed Jan 30 20:43:11 2013] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Jan 30 20:43:19 2013] : Calvary: "Zara, run! Report back. I'll hold them off."
[Wed Jan 30 20:43:37 2013] : Calvary: The rider spurs her horse again and withdraws."
[Wed Jan 30 20:43:40 2013] : Calvary: Ride: [1d20(15) + 9] = 24
[Wed Jan 30 20:43:50 2013] : Trantor: ooc AoO?
[Wed Jan 30 20:44:02 2013] : Trantor: "Arol, grab her"
[Wed Jan 30 20:44:12 2013] : Trantor: Handle Companion: [1d20(15) + 11] = 26
[Wed Jan 30 20:44:31 2013] : Calvary: ooc No AO
[Wed Jan 30 20:45:49 2013] : Calvary: Stabbing at Trantor
[Wed Jan 30 20:45:51 2013] : Calvary: Shortspear: [1d20(9) + 10] = 19; Hit: [1d6(2) + 4] = 6 damage.
[Wed Jan 30 20:45:53 2013] : Calvary: Shortspear (2): [1d20(16) + 5] = 21; Hit: [1d6(1) + 4] = 5 damage.
[Wed Jan 30 20:46:00 2013] : Calvary: Misses.
[Wed Jan 30 20:46:09 2013] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Jan 30 20:46:15 2013] : Trantor: ooc I charged so #2 is a hit
[Wed Jan 30 20:46:32 2013] : Trantor: Damage: Trantor takes 5 damage. [Wed Jan 30 20:47:08 2013] : DM: [1d3(1)] = 1
[Wed Jan 30 20:48:04 2013] : Waltham: "Shoot down the horse!"
[Wed Jan 30 20:48:04 2013] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Jan 30 20:49:00 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva tries to shoot at the horse's legs, to hinder it.
[Wed Jan 30 20:50:03 2013] : Aeleva: Darts: Attack: [1d20(2) + 9] = 11 - Damage: [1d4(2)] = 2
[Wed Jan 30 20:50:15 2013] : Aeleva: ooc pffft. I'm a lame ranged attacker.
[Wed Jan 30 20:50:23 2013] : Waltham: ooc :-p
[Wed Jan 30 20:50:28 2013] : Trantor: ooc the 2 didn't help
[Wed Jan 30 20:50:51 2013] : Aeleva: ooc the range isn't so big anyway, I think.
[Wed Jan 30 20:50:57 2013] : DM: Aeleva's dart pricks the horse.
[Wed Jan 30 20:51:35 2013] : DM: ooc done?
[Wed Jan 30 20:51:54 2013] : Aeleva: ooc sorry. Yes, done.
[Wed Jan 30 20:52:00 2013] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Jan 30 20:52:24 2013] : Trantor: Trantor moves closer, dropping his club and drawing his sling
[Wed Jan 30 20:52:34 2013] : Trantor: MW Sling: [1d20(1) + 9] = 10 Damage: [1d4(2) + 6] = 8 HP.
[Wed Jan 30 20:52:49 2013] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Jan 30 20:52:54 2013] : DM: You miss
[Wed Jan 30 20:52:54 2013] : Trantor: ooc and a 1
[Wed Jan 30 20:53:10 2013] : DM: Arol, not doing anything?
[Wed Jan 30 20:53:52 2013] : Trantor: ooc not a lot he can do
[Wed Jan 30 20:54:00 2013] : Waltham: ooc he could attack Enemy B
[Wed Jan 30 20:54:06 2013] : Trantor: ooc Ah!
[Wed Jan 30 20:54:20 2013] : Trantor: Arol steps 5 ft
[Wed Jan 30 20:54:26 2013] : Trantor: Arol - Bite - Power Attack: [1d20(20) + 10] = 30 Damage: [1d6(4) + 10] = 14 HP.
Critical threat: [1d20(16) + 10] = 26, Damage: [14 + 1d6(2) + 10] = 26 HP

[Wed Jan 30 20:54:27 2013] : Trantor: Arol - Claw - Power Attack: Reach 10 - [1d20(13) + 10] = 23 Damage: [1d6(2) + 10] = 12 HP.
[Wed Jan 30 20:54:28 2013] : Trantor: Arol - Claw - Power Attack: Reach 10 - [1d20(2) + 10] = 12 Damage: [1d6(5) + 10] = 15 HP.
[Wed Jan 30 20:54:32 2013] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Jan 30 20:54:35 2013] : DM: ooc not on difficult terrain he doesn't.
[Wed Jan 30 20:54:48 2013] : Trantor: ooc 10 ft reach anyway
[Wed Jan 30 20:54:52 2013] : DM: Arol kills the rider with a single bite.
[Wed Jan 30 20:55:07 2013] : DM: Waltham?
[Wed Jan 30 20:55:30 2013] : Waltham: "I'll never hit her from here!"
[Wed Jan 30 20:55:49 2013] : Waltham: Waltham picks his way forward across the rocks, and shoots as well as he can
[Wed Jan 30 20:56:02 2013] : Aeleva: ooc Aeleva crouches to let Waltham's bullet fly over her head ;)
[Wed Jan 30 20:56:17 2013] : Waltham: ooc I make that 7 range increments - so -14 to hit. Wish me luck...
[Wed Jan 30 20:56:39 2013] : Waltham: [1d20(11) - 1] = 10 [1d8(7) + 7] = 14 against the horse
[Wed Jan 30 20:56:47 2013] : Waltham: ooc done
[Wed Jan 30 20:57:21 2013] : DM: The bullet falls shortonly a couple of feet.
[Wed Jan 30 20:57:26 2013] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Jan 30 20:57:28 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn moves closer
[Wed Jan 30 20:57:36 2013] : Vaddyn: Glitterdust: Level 2 - Blinds those it lands on and outlines invisible creatures - 10 ft radius, 160 ft range. DC 18 Will save to negate blindness; duration - 6 rounds.
[Wed Jan 30 20:57:44 2013] : DM: Will: [1d20(9) + 6] = 15
[Wed Jan 30 20:57:54 2013] : DM: [1d20(17) + 1] = 18
[Wed Jan 30 20:57:59 2013] : Trantor: Trantor shouts "Haha! He's dead"
[Wed Jan 30 20:58:12 2013] : DM: The rider is blinded but the horse is not.
[Wed Jan 30 20:58:23 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn maintains his inspirational demeanor:+2 competence bonus to attack and damage; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects. (15) rounds left today
[Wed Jan 30 20:58:25 2013] : Trantor: ooc excellent stuff
[Wed Jan 30 20:58:26 2013] : Vaddyn: done
[Wed Jan 30 20:58:57 2013] : DM: Zara tries to ride the horse while blind.
[Wed Jan 30 20:58:59 2013] : DM: Ride: [1d20(20) + 9] = 29
[Wed Jan 30 20:59:11 2013] : Finduilas: ooc Wow!
[Wed Jan 30 20:59:14 2013] : Trantor: lol
[Wed Jan 30 20:59:15 2013] : Aeleva: ooc omg these rolls!
[Wed Jan 30 20:59:35 2013] : DM: Crouching low and trusting to her horses good sense she gallops towards the tree line.
[Wed Jan 30 21:00:22 2013] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Jan 30 21:01:05 2013] : ** Aeleva found the F2 macro key **
[Wed Jan 30 21:01:10 2013] : Aeleva: ooc sorry
[Wed Jan 30 21:01:21 2013] : Aeleva: "We need to go after her!"
[Wed Jan 30 21:01:40 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva runs to her horse and mounts
[Wed Jan 30 21:01:54 2013] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Jan 30 21:02:09 2013] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Jan 30 21:02:32 2013] : Trantor: Summon Nature's Ally II: Level 3 - Trantor begins a Summon spell.
[Wed Jan 30 21:02:37 2013] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Jan 30 21:03:21 2013] : Waltham: Waltham goes to check on Finduilas
[Wed Jan 30 21:03:27 2013] : Waltham: ooc sorry, forgot the order
[Wed Jan 30 21:03:36 2013] : Finduilas: Finduilas is very dead
[Wed Jan 30 21:03:41 2013] : DM: Waltham?
[Wed Jan 30 21:03:58 2013] : Waltham: ooc see above - we know ooc that she's dead, but not IC until now.
[Wed Jan 30 21:04:03 2013] : Waltham: "They've killed her!"
[Wed Jan 30 21:04:06 2013] : Waltham: ooc done
[Wed Jan 30 21:04:19 2013] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Jan 30 21:04:35 2013] : Trantor: "I guessed that by the fact that he head's facing the wrong way"
[Wed Jan 30 21:04:51 2013] : Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Jan 30 21:04:53 2013] : Vaddyn: Glitterdust: Level 2 - Blinds those it lands on and outlines invisible creatures - 10 ft radius, 160 ft range. DC 18 Will save to negate blindness; duration - 6 rounds.
[Wed Jan 30 21:05:13 2013] : Trantor: ooc I figured -18 HP is pretty obviously catastrophic
[Wed Jan 30 21:05:31 2013] : DM: Will: [1d20(7) + 6] = 13
[Wed Jan 30 21:05:38 2013] : DM: [1d20(17) + 1] = 18
[Wed Jan 30 21:05:46 2013] : Trantor: ooc LOL
[Wed Jan 30 21:05:47 2013] : DM: The horse is a jammy git.
[Wed Jan 30 21:05:53 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc swine of a horse!!!
[Wed Jan 30 21:05:58 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn maintains his inspirational demeanor:+2 competence bonus to attack and damage; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects. (14) rounds left today
[Wed Jan 30 21:06:02 2013] : Vaddyn: done
[Wed Jan 30 21:06:47 2013] : Calvary: The Rider reaches the trees and unguided by the rider, the horse slows to a walk as it picks its way between the trees. Those on horse back will be able to catch up.
[Wed Jan 30 21:07:16 2013] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Jan 30 21:07:57 2013] : DM: ooc fyi, DC15 ride check to spur a horse to +10 ft speed. 1d3 damage to horse.
[Wed Jan 30 21:08:06 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva pushes her horse as fast as she can
[Wed Jan 30 21:08:16 2013] : Finduilas: ooc My horse is just standing there
[Wed Jan 30 21:08:19 2013] : Aeleva: ooc how far can a horse go?
[Wed Jan 30 21:08:26 2013] : DM: ooc 50ft speed
[Wed Jan 30 21:08:45 2013] : Aeleva: so here or something?
[Wed Jan 30 21:08:52 2013] : DM: ooc running in a staight line: 200 ft.
[Wed Jan 30 21:08:52 2013] : Aeleva: ooc is that running speed?
[Wed Jan 30 21:09:13 2013] : DM: ooc or 100 ft double move.
[Wed Jan 30 21:09:42 2013] : Aeleva: ooc how does the road go?
[Wed Jan 30 21:09:46 2013] : Aeleva: ooc it's missing ;)
[Wed Jan 30 21:10:03 2013] : Aeleva: 100 ft I guess.
[Wed Jan 30 21:10:17 2013] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Jan 30 21:10:27 2013] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Jan 30 21:10:33 2013] : Trantor: Leopard: Trantor completes his Summon Nature's Ally III spell - Augmented Leopard (AC 15, 27 HP, CMD 19 (23 vs trip)) lasts for 6 rounds
[Wed Jan 30 21:10:58 2013] : Aeleva: ooc or is that road considered straight?
[Wed Jan 30 21:11:24 2013] : DM: ooc Aeleva, I think you had to circle around the pebbles.
[Wed Jan 30 21:11:27 2013] : Trantor: Trantor runs
[Wed Jan 30 21:11:43 2013] : Aeleva: ooc no, I ran on the side of them. But ok.
[Wed Jan 30 21:11:52 2013] : DM: ooc although, aren't the pebble gone now?
[Wed Jan 30 21:12:09 2013] : Trantor: The leopard moves to the trees
[Wed Jan 30 21:12:21 2013] : Trantor: ooc 6 rounds duration
[Wed Jan 30 21:12:39 2013] : Trantor: ooc but Trantor can move normally thorugh natural ground
[Wed Jan 30 21:13:00 2013] : Trantor: Arol follows
[Wed Jan 30 21:13:02 2013] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Jan 30 21:13:03 2013] : DM: Waltham?
[Wed Jan 30 21:13:29 2013] : Waltham: Waltham returns to his horse, collecting his musket along the way
[Wed Jan 30 21:13:30 2013] : Waltham: done
[Wed Jan 30 21:14:18 2013] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Jan 30 21:14:21 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc I didn't dismount, did I?
[Wed Jan 30 21:14:50 2013] : DM: No
[Wed Jan 30 21:15:02 2013] : DM: You did not dismount
[Wed Jan 30 21:15:40 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc could I gallop over that terrain?
[Wed Jan 30 21:16:03 2013] : DM: ooc the pebbles no, the regular ground, yes.
[Wed Jan 30 21:16:33 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc so I should be able to get to the tree line, and maybe a little further?
[Wed Jan 30 21:16:50 2013] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Jan 30 21:17:18 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc that far?
[Wed Jan 30 21:17:28 2013] : DM: ooc I'll say yes.
[Wed Jan 30 21:17:31 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc presuming I can't gallop through the trees
[Wed Jan 30 21:17:47 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn maintains his inspirational demeanor:+2 competence bonus to attack and damage; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects. (13) rounds left today
[Wed Jan 30 21:17:49 2013] : Vaddyn: done
[Wed Jan 30 21:18:03 2013] : DM: The horse moves on.
[Wed Jan 30 21:18:26 2013] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Jan 30 21:19:23 2013] : Aeleva: ooc how did Vaddyn get so much closer? o.O
[Wed Jan 30 21:19:40 2013] : Trantor: ooc he was on his horse
[Wed Jan 30 21:19:45 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc I was already mounted and outside the pebbles
[Wed Jan 30 21:20:31 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva pushes her horse still, staying on the road to go faster
[Wed Jan 30 21:20:34 2013] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Jan 30 21:21:06 2013] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Jan 30 21:22:33 2013] : Trantor: Trantor keeps running
[Wed Jan 30 21:22:57 2013] : Trantor: Woodland Stride: Trantor moves through any sort of undergrowth (such as natural thorns, briars, overgrown areas, and similar terrain) at his normal speed and without taking damage or suffering any other impairment.
[Wed Jan 30 21:23:22 2013] : Trantor: ooc does that mean I can run in that terrain?
[Wed Jan 30 21:23:32 2013] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Jan 30 21:23:57 2013] : Trantor: ooc I'm assuming that a leapoard is similarly skilled??
[Wed Jan 30 21:24:46 2013] : Trantor: ooc I moved 20 squares there ;-) back 8!
[Wed Jan 30 21:25:06 2013] : DM: ooc I can't find leopard in the book, so yes.
[Wed Jan 30 21:25:11 2013] : Trantor: ooc LOL
[Wed Jan 30 21:25:13 2013] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Jan 30 21:25:29 2013] : DM: Waltham?
[Wed Jan 30 21:25:58 2013] : Waltham: Waltham rides after everyone else, reloading his musket as he goes
[Wed Jan 30 21:26:18 2013] : Waltham: ooc the scroll seems to have failed on my map, so I can't move my mini
[Wed Jan 30 21:26:20 2013] : Waltham: ooc done
[Wed Jan 30 21:27:05 2013] : DM: ooc you can use shift + left drag if middle mouse isn't working.
[Wed Jan 30 21:27:20 2013] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Jan 30 21:27:39 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn keeps up with the rider
[Wed Jan 30 21:27:55 2013] : Vaddyn: Silent Image: Level 1 - This spell creates the visual illusion of an object, creature, or force. DC 15 will save
[Wed Jan 30 21:27:59 2013] : Waltham: ooc thanks! I'd been trying ctrl-drag
[Wed Jan 30 21:28:20 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn creates an image of a wall of fire right in front of the horse
[Wed Jan 30 21:28:58 2013] : DM: ooc can you draw it?
[Wed Jan 30 21:29:05 2013] : DM: [1d20(3) + 1] = 4
[Wed Jan 30 21:29:16 2013] : DM: The horse believes it.
[Wed Jan 30 21:29:49 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn maintains his inspirational demeanor:+2 competence bonus to attack and damage; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects. (12) rounds left today
[Wed Jan 30 21:29:53 2013] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Jan 30 21:30:28 2013] : Calvary: The horse shies away from the image and stops, prancing nervously while the blind rider tries to control the horse.
[Wed Jan 30 21:30:42 2013] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Jan 30 21:31:35 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva still pushes her horse to get in the way of the soldier
[Wed Jan 30 21:31:50 2013] : Aeleva: ooc double move works?
[Wed Jan 30 21:32:08 2013] : DM: ooc yes, you can move at normal speed through the woods.
[Wed Jan 30 21:32:08 2013] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Jan 30 21:32:19 2013] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Jan 30 21:32:46 2013] : Trantor: The leopard, seeing his dinner, pounces at the horse's neck
[Wed Jan 30 21:32:49 2013] : Trantor: Pounce - Full attack + Rake:
[Wed Jan 30 21:33:42 2013] : Trantor: Trantor closes
[Wed Jan 30 21:34:12 2013] : DM: There's no way the horse survives that.
[Wed Jan 30 21:34:13 2013] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Jan 30 21:34:28 2013] : DM: Waltham?
[Wed Jan 30 21:34:45 2013] : Waltham: Waltham rides into the forest after the others
[Wed Jan 30 21:35:27 2013] : Waltham: done
[Wed Jan 30 21:35:37 2013] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Jan 30 21:36:30 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn removes the illusion and approaches the blind rider
[Wed Jan 30 21:36:59 2013] : Vaddyn: "Call off the leopard! No need for more deaths today"
[Wed Jan 30 21:37:25 2013] : DM: Ride: [1d20(17) + 9] = 26
[Wed Jan 30 21:38:05 2013] : Vaddyn: "Surrender and you may still live!"
[Wed Jan 30 21:38:07 2013] : Vaddyn: Intimidate: [1d20(2) + 15] = 17
[Wed Jan 30 21:38:50 2013] : DM: The blind and horseless, the rider gives up.
[Wed Jan 30 21:38:59 2013] : Aeleva: "Live when our friend died?"
[Wed Jan 30 21:39:12 2013] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Jan 30 21:39:12 2013] : Vaddyn: "Will killing this one bring her back?"
[Wed Jan 30 21:39:16 2013] : Vaddyn: done
[Wed Jan 30 21:39:17 2013] : Trantor: "They rode her down like an animal"
[Wed Jan 30 21:39:58 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva dismounts and secures the rider, tying her up
[Wed Jan 30 21:40:13 2013] : Aeleva: not being very amiable or tender in a ny kind of way
[Wed Jan 30 21:40:19 2013] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Jan 30 21:40:21 2013] : Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Jan 30 21:40:49 2013] : DM: 800 XP each
[Wed Jan 30 21:42:31 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn rides back towards the tree, towing the rider
[Wed Jan 30 21:43:55 2013] : Waltham: "What possessed her to go and stand in the open like that?"
[Wed Jan 30 21:43:59 2013] : DM: ooc Also 1000 XP for last week.
[Wed Jan 30 21:44:02 2013] : Waltham: Waltham wonders out loud
[Wed Jan 30 21:44:46 2013] : Trantor: ooc d'oh
[Wed Jan 30 21:45:34 2013] : Trantor: ooc so 21,910 + 1340 + 1000 + 800 = 25050
[Wed Jan 30 21:45:52 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc ty. was just about to ask
[Wed Jan 30 21:46:36 2013] : DM: ooc 7th level is 35,000
[Wed Jan 30 21:46:41 2013] : Trantor: ooc I was just looking at the tracker on the wiki page and realised it didn't inlude our level up XP (1340) before I added the 800
[Wed Jan 30 21:46:45 2013] : DM: GAME END