Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Jan 23 19:50:45 2013] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Jan 23 19:52:14 2013] : DM: You are on your way to infiltrate Lady Felicity's army camp to gather evidence that she uses torture or commits other crimes. Evidence that would allow the King's Army to act against her and stabilize the region and end the growing civil war.
[Wed Jan 23 19:53:24 2013] : DM: Along the way you were attacked by a chimera scout from Lord Hubert. The chimera and its rider were slain.
[Wed Jan 23 19:54:09 2013] : DM: Your plan, once you reach the camp is for Trantor to scout in cat for any evidence, which (after dusk) Aeleva and sneak in and recover.
[Wed Jan 23 19:54:31 2013] : Aeleva: ooc ok, the night starts badly. She coughs like crazy. I HATE THIS.
[Wed Jan 23 19:54:36 2013] : Aeleva: ooc sorry, ahd to rant.
[Wed Jan 23 19:54:39 2013] : DM: ooc :(
[Wed Jan 23 19:55:35 2013] : Finduilas: ooc Feel free to rant, Delphine :)
[Wed Jan 23 19:55:39 2013] : DM: Trantor, when do you plan to shift to cat form?
[Wed Jan 23 19:55:40 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc better ranting to us than her :)
[Wed Jan 23 19:55:53 2013] : Trantor: ooc I'm able to turn into a tiny animal now anyway
[Wed Jan 23 19:56:22 2013] : Trantor: ooc when we get close, while the others are hiding
[Wed Jan 23 19:57:21 2013] : DM: Felicity still considers you allies, btw.
[Wed Jan 23 19:57:56 2013] : DM: You near the camp before you reach the first lookouts, Trantor transforms into a cat.
[Wed Jan 23 19:58:01 2013] : DM: What next?
[Wed Jan 23 19:58:32 2013] : Finduilas: "Be careful, Trantor, and return quickly and in one piece"
[Wed Jan 23 19:58:49 2013] : Trantor: Trantor wanders into the camp and takes a look around
[Wed Jan 23 19:58:52 2013] : Waltham (enter): 19:58
[Wed Jan 23 19:58:57 2013] : Waltham: Booting '(7) Waltham' from server...
[Wed Jan 23 19:58:58 2013] : Waltham (exit): 19:58
[Wed Jan 23 19:59:39 2013] : DM: Looking anywhere in particular?
[Wed Jan 23 20:00:24 2013] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (8) Waltham...
[Wed Jan 23 20:02:40 2013] : Game disconnected!
[Wed Jan 23 20:02:47 2013] : Locating server at pear.davidvrabel.org.uk:6774...
[Wed Jan 23 20:02:48 2013] : Game connected!
[Wed Jan 23 20:02:48 2013] : DM (enter): 20:02
[Wed Jan 23 20:02:48 2013] : Server Administrator-> You have connected to a FlexiNode server version 1.92.3. [Wed Jan 23 20:02:53 2013] : Moving to room 'Infiltrating the Army Camp'..
[Wed Jan 23 20:02:53 2013] : DM (enter): 20:02
[Wed Jan 23 20:03:06 2013] : Waltham (enter): 20:03
[Wed Jan 23 20:03:28 2013] : Aeleva (enter): 20:03
[Wed Jan 23 20:03:48 2013] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (3) Aeleva...
[Wed Jan 23 20:03:48 2013] : Trantor (enter): 20:03
[Wed Jan 23 20:03:52 2013] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (4) Trantor...
[Wed Jan 23 20:04:04 2013] : Trantor: ooc Was I the only one booted?
[Wed Jan 23 20:04:04 2013] : Finduilas (enter): 20:04
[Wed Jan 23 20:04:12 2013] : Aeleva: nope
[Wed Jan 23 20:04:18 2013] : DM: ooc no, I restarted the server
[Wed Jan 23 20:04:23 2013] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (5) Finduilas...
[Wed Jan 23 20:04:29 2013] : Trantor: What was the last thing you saw?
[Wed Jan 23 20:04:45 2013] : DM: ooc "Trantor wanders..."
[Wed Jan 23 20:04:58 2013] : DM: Then I asked: Looking anywhere in particular.
[Wed Jan 23 20:05:10 2013] : Trantor: I never saw that
[Wed Jan 23 20:05:30 2013] : Trantor: Trantor alters his form to that of a tiny animal... +4 to Dexterity, -2 to Strength, +1 Natural Armour
[Wed Jan 23 20:05:36 2013] : Trantor: Barkskin: Level 2 - Gives the target a +3 bonus to Natural Armour for 60 minutes
[Wed Jan 23 20:05:51 2013] : Trantor: ooc I'm particularly looking out for the torture tent
[Wed Jan 23 20:06:01 2013] : Vaddyn (enter): 20:06
[Wed Jan 23 20:06:18 2013] : Trantor: Trantor tries to follow the scent of blood and loose bowels to find it
[Wed Jan 23 20:06:27 2013] : Trantor: ooc I have scent as a cat
[Wed Jan 23 20:06:37 2013] : DM: You nose about outside the torture tent, you can smell several humans inside but don't hear anything.
[Wed Jan 23 20:06:39 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva looks around, trying to get the lay of the land committed to memory
[Wed Jan 23 20:06:48 2013] : DM: The soldiers that see you pay you no heed.
[Wed Jan 23 20:06:48 2013] : Trantor: Survival: 1d20(16) + 8 = 24
[Wed Jan 23 20:07:00 2013] : Trantor: ooc for the scent
[Wed Jan 23 20:07:36 2013] : Trantor: Trantor tries to find a way into the tent
[Wed Jan 23 20:07:44 2013] : DM: You can'tidentify anyone (since you've never smelt them before) but one smells of fear.
[Wed Jan 23 20:08:07 2013] : DM: You could crawl under the tent flaps.
[Wed Jan 23 20:08:30 2013] : Trantor: Having identified the easiest way in, Trantor tries the flaps
[Wed Jan 23 20:10:09 2013] : DM: Inside you see a man straped down to a chair, the torturer bending over with a tool in his hand. Lady Felicity stands, looking stern and her court wizard looks unhappy.
[Wed Jan 23 20:10:25 2013] : Aeleva: Trap Spotter: "Whenever a rogue with this talent comes within 10 feet of a trap, she receives an immediate Perception skill check to notice the trap. This check should be made in secret by the GM."
[Wed Jan 23 20:10:48 2013] : DM: "...troop movements. Tell me all you know and I won't have to hurt you anymore."
[Wed Jan 23 20:10:56 2013] : Aeleva: ooc sorry, meant to send it to you in DM. That's my new rogue talent.
[Wed Jan 23 20:11:13 2013] : Finduilas: ooc And a very useful talent it is
[Wed Jan 23 20:11:42 2013] : Prisoner: "I don't know anything. I swear!" The prisoner pleads.
[Wed Jan 23 20:12:15 2013] : Trantor: Stealth: [1d20(5) + 0] = 5
[Wed Jan 23 20:12:28 2013] : Trantor: ooc thank god I'm a mangy moggy
[Wed Jan 23 20:12:49 2013] : DM: Felicity nods to the torturer who applies a wand to the prisoner, shocking him with a bolt of electricity. The prisoner screams and sobs in pain.
[Wed Jan 23 20:13:00 2013] : DM: The wizard is making notes.
[Wed Jan 23 20:13:02 2013] : Trantor: Stealth (No ACP): [1d20(14) + 4] = 18
[Wed Jan 23 20:13:18 2013] : Trantor: ooc forgot I have no ACP, so 9, not 5
[Wed Jan 23 20:13:26 2013] : DM: You've snuck in undetected.
[Wed Jan 23 20:13:54 2013] : Trantor: ooc what was our plan?
[Wed Jan 23 20:14:06 2013] : DM: The torturer zaps the prisoner again.
[Wed Jan 23 20:14:14 2013] : Trantor: ooc we need evidence of some kind
[Wed Jan 23 20:14:56 2013] : Lady Felicity: ooc you need two pieces.
[Wed Jan 23 20:15:22 2013] : Trantor: ooc and I was reconnaisance only?
[Wed Jan 23 20:15:38 2013] : Lady Felicity: "Enough." she barks sharply. "We only do what is necessary."
[Wed Jan 23 20:16:01 2013] : Finduilas: ooc She's all heart, isn't she?
[Wed Jan 23 20:16:47 2013] : Lady Felicity: (To the prisoner) "Tell us all about Hubert's planned troop movements quickly and this distasteful business will be over."
[Wed Jan 23 20:17:00 2013] : Lady Felicity: ooc Trantor, recon only yes.
[Wed Jan 23 20:17:47 2013] : DM: "I don't know anything. We're only told at the last minute. Please, no more.."
[Wed Jan 23 20:18:06 2013] : Trantor: Trantor tries to look for anything suitable as evidence
[Wed Jan 23 20:18:09 2013] : Trantor: Perception: [1d20(11) + 11] = 22
[Wed Jan 23 20:18:27 2013] : Lady Felicity: The wizard has been making notes in a small notebook.
[Wed Jan 23 20:18:51 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc Notebook must be #1
[Wed Jan 23 20:19:42 2013] : Lady Felicity: "Damnit, we'll learn nothing further from him. He hasn't the rank to know anything significant. "
[Wed Jan 23 20:20:23 2013] : Finduilas: ooc Video tape it all?
[Wed Jan 23 20:20:27 2013] : Trantor: Trantor looks for anything else
[Wed Jan 23 20:20:31 2013] : Trantor: Perception: [1d20(3) + 11] = 14
[Wed Jan 23 20:20:38 2013] : Lady Felicity: "Alright, take him back to the holding pens."
[Wed Jan 23 20:21:29 2013] : Lady Felicity: Felicity leaves. The wizard puts the notebook into a pocket and follows. Two soldiers enter and drag the prisoner away.
[Wed Jan 23 20:21:53 2013] : Lady Felicity: There's the torturer's bag of tools but nothing else of interest.
[Wed Jan 23 20:22:18 2013] : DM: The torturer packs is tools away and leaves.
[Wed Jan 23 20:22:25 2013] : Trantor: ooc unlikely to be sufficient proof anyway I guess
[Wed Jan 23 20:22:55 2013] : Trantor: Trantor wanders back to the others through the camp, keeping an eye out for anything useful
[Wed Jan 23 20:23:01 2013] : Trantor: Perception: [1d20(13) + 11] = 24
[Wed Jan 23 20:24:26 2013] : DM: Other places of interest are the prisoner holding pens, and the tents of the important people: Felicity's command tent and the tents where Felcity, the torturer and the wizard sleep.
[Wed Jan 23 20:24:39 2013] : Aeleva: ooc br
[Wed Jan 23 20:24:44 2013] : Aeleva: ooc brb
[Wed Jan 23 20:26:04 2013] : Trantor: Trantor takes a quick look at the other interesting locations
[Wed Jan 23 20:26:24 2013] : Finduilas: ooc At least you've got an idea where the notebook lives
[Wed Jan 23 20:27:01 2013] : Trantor: Perception: [1d20(4) + 11] = 15
[Wed Jan 23 20:27:03 2013] : Trantor: Perception: [1d20(7) + 11] = 18
[Wed Jan 23 20:27:15 2013] : DM: The holding pens and made from roughly hewn logs and hold only 5 prisoners. It is located at the edge of camp and only lightly guarded by two soldiers.
[Wed Jan 23 20:28:12 2013] : Trantor: Trantor makes a mental note
[Wed Jan 23 20:28:44 2013] : DM: Felicity's command tent has a large chest with a lock.
[Wed Jan 23 20:29:08 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc are you Cat-aloging stuff as you go?
[Wed Jan 23 20:29:17 2013] : Trantor: ooc boo!
[Wed Jan 23 20:30:04 2013] : DM: Felicity and the wizard re in the command tent with her lieutenants. They are discussing strategy, pouring over something on the table (which you can't see from the ground.
[Wed Jan 23 20:30:04 2013] : Trantor: Trantor tries to remain mostly unnoticed
[Wed Jan 23 20:30:08 2013] : Finduilas: ooc Come on, that pun wasn't too bad
[Wed Jan 23 20:30:09 2013] : Trantor: Stealth: [1d20(10) + 0] = 10
[Wed Jan 23 20:30:15 2013] : Trantor: ooc +4
[Wed Jan 23 20:31:15 2013] : Lady Felicity: "We have intelligence that a a senior officer will be travelling along this path tomorrow. It is vital we capture her so we may question her."
[Wed Jan 23 20:32:05 2013] : Trantor: Trantor heads back with all his info
[Wed Jan 23 20:32:06 2013] : Lady Felicity: "Position squads here and here and ready an ambush."
[Wed Jan 23 20:32:26 2013] : Lady Felicity: "Any questions? No. Then you are dismissed."
[Wed Jan 23 20:33:00 2013] : Aeleva: ooc sorry, brb mma has coughed so hard she threw up
[Wed Jan 23 20:33:06 2013] : Lady Felicity: Felicity rolls up the paper and unlocks the chest, placing the map or plans inside before locking it again with the key hanging from her belt."
[Wed Jan 23 20:33:10 2013] : Finduilas: ooc Aww, the poor thing
[Wed Jan 23 20:34:44 2013] : Trantor: Once back with the others Trantor transforms and relays all his info
[Wed Jan 23 20:35:04 2013] : Trantor: [Wed Jan 23 20:35:24 2013] : Finduilas: "Tell us all you've found out"
[Wed Jan 23 20:35:58 2013] : Trantor: Trantor spills the beans
[Wed Jan 23 20:36:22 2013] : Vaddyn: "The Wizards notebook sounds ideal"
[Wed Jan 23 20:36:56 2013] : Trantor: "Agreed, but our second piece of evidence may need to be a prisoner"
[Wed Jan 23 20:37:17 2013] : Vaddyn: "I was thinking that, but there might be something in her trunk"
[Wed Jan 23 20:37:23 2013] : Waltham: "Either that, or a testimonial from that senior officer they're going to try to ambush."
[Wed Jan 23 20:38:10 2013] : Finduilas: "I'd prefer to set all the prisoners free. Torture can never be acceptable"
[Wed Jan 23 20:38:24 2013] : Vaddyn: "Would it be worth trying to get her Wizard to testify. I got the impression he wasn't too happy about her methods"
[Wed Jan 23 20:38:34 2013] : Lady Felicity: ooc one moment
[Wed Jan 23 20:38:57 2013] : Aeleva: "Maybe we could just meet them and I try and snatch either notebook or key from them as we speak to them?"
[Wed Jan 23 20:39:07 2013] : Aeleva: "We'll need to enter the place afterwards though"
[Wed Jan 23 20:39:13 2013] : Aeleva: "if we only take the key"
[Wed Jan 23 20:39:18 2013] : Aeleva: "unless I pick the lock"
[Wed Jan 23 20:39:49 2013] : Waltham: "Yeah, but aren't they already convinced we're their enemy?"
[Wed Jan 23 20:40:10 2013] : Aeleva: "no, Felicity is quite sure we're working for her"
[Wed Jan 23 20:40:11 2013] : Aeleva: "still"
[Wed Jan 23 20:40:21 2013] : Aeleva: "Or do you mean the prisoners?"
[Wed Jan 23 20:40:30 2013] : Finduilas: "So what if they are? I myself have problems with them both"
[Wed Jan 23 20:40:40 2013] : Trantor: "No, we actually completed her mission and freed the village of Hubert's men"
[Wed Jan 23 20:41:31 2013] : Lady Felicity: ooc perception checks.
[Wed Jan 23 20:41:32 2013] : Trantor: "So far, other than trying to implicate her now, all of our victories have weakened Hubert's forces"
[Wed Jan 23 20:41:40 2013] : Aeleva: Perception: [1d20(13) + 10] = 23
[Wed Jan 23 20:41:43 2013] : Trantor: Perception: [1d20(19) + 11] = 30
[Wed Jan 23 20:42:01 2013] : Vaddyn: Perception: [1d20(11) + 4] = 15
[Wed Jan 23 20:42:24 2013] : DM: ooc I would suggest trying Vaddyn instead.
[Wed Jan 23 20:42:52 2013] : DM: ooc er, ignore that
[Wed Jan 23 20:43:40 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc is feeling very ignored
[Wed Jan 23 20:43:47 2013] : Aeleva: ooc lol
[Wed Jan 23 20:43:52 2013] : Waltham: [1d20(19) + 12] = 31
[Wed Jan 23 20:44:00 2013] : Waltham: ooc that was perception btw
[Wed Jan 23 20:44:29 2013] : Trantor: "Vaddyn's idea sounds good"
[Wed Jan 23 20:44:45 2013] : Trantor: "The wizard certainly did not look happy"
[Wed Jan 23 20:45:27 2013] : Aeleva: "That might indeed be an idea."
[Wed Jan 23 20:46:17 2013] : Trantor: "Hey, what the fuck?"
[Wed Jan 23 20:46:50 2013] : Trantor: "Aeleva, if you dont want me to turn into something that can tear your head off, give me that back, and explain yourself"
[Wed Jan 23 20:46:52 2013] : Waltham: "What the what now?"
[Wed Jan 23 20:46:55 2013] : Aeleva: "Ah darn!"
[Wed Jan 23 20:47:01 2013] : Aeleva: "Darn. My skills are rusty. Or yours too fine. If I am going to pickpocket anything, I'll need someone to help me get their attention focused elsewhere"
[Wed Jan 23 20:47:19 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva hands Trantor whatever she took back
[Wed Jan 23 20:47:41 2013] : Trantor: "OK, I'll accept you explanation"
[Wed Jan 23 20:47:43 2013] : Aeleva: "Sorry, I really was just trying to see if OI could do it"
[Wed Jan 23 20:47:47 2013] : Vaddyn: "Right, that settles it. I'll go talk to him"
[Wed Jan 23 20:47:47 2013] : Waltham: "Would a gun in the face help?"
[Wed Jan 23 20:47:47 2013] : Aeleva: *I
[Wed Jan 23 20:48:04 2013] : Waltham: "It certainly distracts people."
[Wed Jan 23 20:48:08 2013] : Aeleva: "Now, that is an idea, but that one might bring more problems in itself"
[Wed Jan 23 20:48:08 2013] : Trantor: "I'm very good at spotting things, so maybe it wasn't too bad"
[Wed Jan 23 20:48:32 2013] : Aeleva: "I figured you would be, that's why I chose you."
[Wed Jan 23 20:48:57 2013] : Finduilas: "Seems you've chosen well"
[Wed Jan 23 20:49:22 2013] : DM: Perception checks
[Wed Jan 23 20:49:27 2013] : Aeleva: Perception: [1d20(2) + 10] = 12
[Wed Jan 23 20:49:32 2013] : Trantor: Perception: [1d20(20) + 11] = 31
[Wed Jan 23 20:49:51 2013] : Vaddyn: Perception: [1d20(20) + 4] = 24
[Wed Jan 23 20:49:52 2013] : Finduilas: Perception: [1d20(10) + 3] = 13
[Wed Jan 23 20:51:05 2013] : Waltham: Perception [1d20(11) + 12] = 23
[Wed Jan 23 20:51:13 2013] : Aeleva: I could have chosen Vaddyn, but that would have been far too easy!
[Wed Jan 23 20:51:15 2013] : Waltham: ooc argh, I'm being useless tonight
[Wed Jan 23 20:51:18 2013] : Aeleva: I could have chosen Vaddyn, but that would have been far too easy!
[Wed Jan 23 20:51:23 2013] : Aeleva: ooc not italics!
[Wed Jan 23 20:51:53 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva hands Vaddyn a potion she just snatched from his belt without him noticing.
[Wed Jan 23 20:52:00 2013] : Vaddyn: "Hey!"
[Wed Jan 23 20:52:13 2013] : Aeleva: "Sorry, it was for a good cause"
[Wed Jan 23 20:52:24 2013] : Vaddyn: "If I remember you are quite good at taking potions from my belt!"
[Wed Jan 23 20:52:32 2013] : Aeleva: "Anyway, I like your idea Vaddyn, but I still think we should at least try to get some hard evidence"
[Wed Jan 23 20:52:42 2013] : Aeleva: "people can be turned, but they can be turned again"
[Wed Jan 23 20:53:08 2013] : Aeleva: "So a notebook is safer than the wizard, or whatever is in that chest"
[Wed Jan 23 20:53:43 2013] : Aeleva: ooc I meant: whatever is in that chest is also safer tha thrying to turn the wizard.
[Wed Jan 23 20:53:43 2013] : Vaddyn: "How about I try first. If it goes wrong then we try thievery"
[Wed Jan 23 20:53:50 2013] : Aeleva: "Sounds good."
[Wed Jan 23 20:53:56 2013] : DM: ooc FYI, any two pieces of evidence will do but weaker evidence will require you to be more convincing when you present it.
[Wed Jan 23 20:56:12 2013] : DM: ooc Exhibit A: the wizard's testimony. Exibit B: the notebook. What's backup Exhibit C?
[Wed Jan 23 20:56:32 2013] : Finduilas: ooc A prisoner
[Wed Jan 23 20:56:52 2013] : Waltham: ooc Lady Felicity herself, kidnapped and bundled off under an illusion spell or two? :-)
[Wed Jan 23 20:56:58 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc lol
[Wed Jan 23 20:57:00 2013] : Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Jan 23 20:57:03 2013] : DM: ooc Decide in character.
[Wed Jan 23 20:57:22 2013] : DM: ooc you could certainly try. that Waltham.
[Wed Jan 23 20:58:13 2013] : Vaddyn: "If we get a couple of prisoners would they show any physical evidence of torture?"
[Wed Jan 23 20:58:37 2013] : DM: The torture Trantor witnessed didn't leave any marks.
[Wed Jan 23 20:58:49 2013] : Trantor: "I didn't see any"
[Wed Jan 23 20:59:04 2013] : Waltham: "I reckon we march in there, private conference with Her Nibs, knock her on the head, and stroll out with her under an illusion. We can make it so she'll be too scared to call for help."
[Wed Jan 23 20:59:07 2013] : Finduilas: "But their testimony should have weight"
[Wed Jan 23 20:59:43 2013] : Vaddyn: "Doesn't really count as evidence Waltham, except for us being kidnappers"
[Wed Jan 23 21:00:47 2013] : Waltham: "No, but if the King asks her some pointed questions she'll be there to answer them."
[Wed Jan 23 21:00:57 2013] : Finduilas: "So what do you reckon will be in that chest?"
[Wed Jan 23 21:01:01 2013] : Trantor: "I couln't create such an illusion... Can anyone else?"
[Wed Jan 23 21:01:13 2013] : Vaddyn: "Fair point"
[Wed Jan 23 21:01:41 2013] : Trantor: "I'm not sure that the king is coming here. He's just sent his army"
[Wed Jan 23 21:01:42 2013] : Vaddyn: "I haven't tried it yet, but I think I could make her invisible for a few minutes"
[Wed Jan 23 21:02:10 2013] : Aeleva: "Wouldn't that work better for the wizard?"
[Wed Jan 23 21:02:15 2013] : Finduilas: "What help would that be?"
[Wed Jan 23 21:02:24 2013] : Aeleva: "Rather than trying to turn him here, where he can be caught any minute"
[Wed Jan 23 21:02:34 2013] : Aeleva: "kidnap him and -then- turn him"
[Wed Jan 23 21:03:11 2013] : Vaddyn: "Its not so much turning him, as persuading him it would be the decent thing to do"
[Wed Jan 23 21:03:34 2013] : Vaddyn: "Besides, kidnap isn't going to make him too happy with us either"
[Wed Jan 23 21:03:42 2013] : Aeleva: "well, that's what I meant"
[Wed Jan 23 21:03:58 2013] : Aeleva: "If I were in his shoes, I wouldn't be convinced if I'm still sitting here"
[Wed Jan 23 21:04:04 2013] : Aeleva: "but then, that's just me"
[Wed Jan 23 21:04:06 2013] : Waltham: ooc brb
[Wed Jan 23 21:04:13 2013] : Trantor: "If I were him, i might be happy to be kidnapped"
[Wed Jan 23 21:04:44 2013] : Trantor: "Whatever happens, I'm either out of something I dislike, or I can say I was overpowered and not lose out"
[Wed Jan 23 21:04:55 2013] : Aeleva: "exactly"
[Wed Jan 23 21:05:13 2013] : Vaddyn: "I'll point that out to him"
[Wed Jan 23 21:05:23 2013] : Finduilas: "So liberate him instead of kidnapping him? That sounds rather appealing"
[Wed Jan 23 21:05:56 2013] : Vaddyn: "Its a good angle"
[Wed Jan 23 21:07:54 2013] : DM: Sounds like the beginnings of a plan to me. When will you execute? At night?
[Wed Jan 23 21:07:59 2013] : Vaddyn: "Ok, so we go into camp. I try to get time alone with the wizard and talk to him. If all goes well, we try to get some more evidence from Felicities trunk and maybe some prisoners?"
[Wed Jan 23 21:08:14 2013] : Aeleva: "yes"
[Wed Jan 23 21:08:31 2013] : Finduilas: "What will we say when we go in? Do we need to lie?"
[Wed Jan 23 21:08:32 2013] : Trantor: "Sounds worth a try"
[Wed Jan 23 21:08:43 2013] : Trantor: "We debrief about the town"
[Wed Jan 23 21:09:12 2013] : Vaddyn: "Yes, also the scout and chimera"
[Wed Jan 23 21:09:17 2013] : Finduilas: "Ah, OK, I can do that"
[Wed Jan 23 21:09:17 2013] : Trantor: "Explain how we've cleared it of Hubert's troops and returned some money to the villagers"
[Wed Jan 23 21:09:52 2013] : Vaddyn: "I could weave the tale of how Trantor the Merciless"
[Wed Jan 23 21:10:25 2013] : Trantor: "Other than our work to implicate her to the general because we find torture distasteful, we've actually been on her side"
[Wed Jan 23 21:10:39 2013] : Trantor: "Hey, that was the bat!"
[Wed Jan 23 21:10:44 2013] : Vaddyn: "... killed the pathetic wretch as he pleaded for his life"
[Wed Jan 23 21:10:57 2013] : Trantor: Trantor looks embarrassed
[Wed Jan 23 21:10:58 2013] : Vaddyn: "It makes a better story if its you"
[Wed Jan 23 21:11:19 2013] : Trantor: "You try telling a bat with bloodlust to stop!"
[Wed Jan 23 21:11:23 2013] : Vaddyn: "You dont really think all those old tales are accurate do you?"
[Wed Jan 23 21:11:41 2013] : Trantor: "They seemd it to me"
[Wed Jan 23 21:12:18 2013] : Vaddyn: "A couple of mangy dogs can rapidly grow into a pack of blood thirsty wolves over the years"
[Wed Jan 23 21:12:38 2013] : Vaddyn: "but thats another matter"
[Wed Jan 23 21:13:01 2013] : DM: Ok. You head for the camp and are escorted to the command tent where you debrief.
[Wed Jan 23 21:13:08 2013] : DM: Vaddyn a bluff check
[Wed Jan 23 21:13:19 2013] : Vaddyn: Bluff: [1d20(7) + 15] = 22
[Wed Jan 23 21:14:09 2013] : Lady Felicity: "You have done well, a shame you did not capture any of Hubert's soldiers but if you are willing there is a mission you can join tomorrow."
[Wed Jan 23 21:14:13 2013] : Lady Felicity: "Interested?"
[Wed Jan 23 21:14:39 2013] : Vaddyn: "Perhaps. What does it involve?"
[Wed Jan 23 21:14:40 2013] : Finduilas: "Capture a soldier? How do you know where to find them?"
[Wed Jan 23 21:15:22 2013] : Lady Felicity: "We have reliable intelligence sources." She gets out the plan from the chest and places it on the table.
[Wed Jan 23 21:16:30 2013] : Lady Felicity: It's map with a plan of attack and a list of objectives. 1. Ambush Lieutenant Conner and her escort. 2. Capture Conner so she may be put to question.
[Wed Jan 23 21:16:52 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva is sizing up chest, room and people around (guards and such) to prepare a possible night intervention
[Wed Jan 23 21:18:17 2013] : Waltham (exit): 21:18
[Wed Jan 23 21:18:19 2013] : Vaddyn: "What size of escort do you expect?"
[Wed Jan 23 21:18:33 2013] : Lady Felicity: The command tent is guarded by only one soldier at the entrance, you could easily slip in through the rear if you were quiet and stealthy. The chest, while sturdy and heavy looks to only have a moderately complex lock.
[Wed Jan 23 21:18:52 2013] : Finduilas: Finduilas tries to get into a position to shield Aeleva from the prying eyes of others
[Wed Jan 23 21:19:02 2013] : Lady Felicity: "The squad should number no more that 6. But they will be highly trained.
[Wed Jan 23 21:19:50 2013] : Finduilas: "How badly do you need the lieutenant? Will there be deaths?"
[Wed Jan 23 21:20:35 2013] : Lady Felicity: "The fate of her protection does not concern me."
[Wed Jan 23 21:21:09 2013] : Lady Felicity: "She will have information vital to the success of our campaign and it is essential that she is captured alive."
[Wed Jan 23 21:23:02 2013] : Vaddyn: "May we have a few minutes to discuss this among ourselves in private?"
[Wed Jan 23 21:23:59 2013] : Lady Felicity: "If you accept, return her for an briefing an hour before dawn."
[Wed Jan 23 21:24:09 2013] : Lady Felicity: "You are dismissed."
[Wed Jan 23 21:24:18 2013] : Vaddyn: "Very well. Good day"
[Wed Jan 23 21:24:19 2013] : Lady Felicity: She puts the plans back into the chest
[Wed Jan 23 21:24:23 2013] : Finduilas: "Thank you"
[Wed Jan 23 21:24:49 2013] : Finduilas: Finduilas leaves the tent
[Wed Jan 23 21:25:07 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn follows
[Wed Jan 23 21:25:29 2013] : Trantor: Trantor follows too
[Wed Jan 23 21:25:46 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva as well
[Wed Jan 23 21:26:33 2013] : DM: Talk to the wizard now?
[Wed Jan 23 21:26:49 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc yeah
[Wed Jan 23 21:26:59 2013] : DM: ooc did he ever have a name?
[Wed Jan 23 21:27:27 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc Harry?
[Wed Jan 23 21:27:50 2013] : Aeleva: ooc Sally?
[Wed Jan 23 21:27:53 2013] : Aeleva: ooc :P
[Wed Jan 23 21:28:04 2013] : Finduilas: ooc Sally???
[Wed Jan 23 21:28:16 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc surely Sally would be a Sorceror
[Wed Jan 23 21:28:24 2013] : Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Jan 23 21:28:28 2013] : Thomas: ooc the logs say Thomas
[Wed Jan 23 21:28:42 2013] : Thomas: Thomas is in his tent.
[Wed Jan 23 21:29:31 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc What would be the tent equivalent of knocking?
[Wed Jan 23 21:30:18 2013] : Thomas: ooc asking if you may enter?
[Wed Jan 23 21:30:42 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn approaches the Wizards tent and asks to enter
[Wed Jan 23 21:30:56 2013] : Thomas: "Come in."
[Wed Jan 23 21:31:19 2013] : Vaddyn: "May I have a few moments of your time?"
[Wed Jan 23 21:31:46 2013] : Finduilas: Finduilas goes with Vaddyn
[Wed Jan 23 21:31:55 2013] : Thomas: "You're with that mercenary crew? Of course, what do you want to speak about?"
[Wed Jan 23 21:32:11 2013] : Vaddyn: "Well, its something of a delicate matter"
[Wed Jan 23 21:32:32 2013] : Thomas: He closes the book he was reading. It seems to be about the properties of crystals and gems.
[Wed Jan 23 21:32:37 2013] : Finduilas: Finduilas looks wry at being called a mercenary
[Wed Jan 23 21:33:23 2013] : Vaddyn: "A few of us have the impression that perhaps the Lady Felicity has been using some less than... tasteful methods to gain information"
[Wed Jan 23 21:33:32 2013] : Thomas: "A delicate mater? One moment and I will cast a silence barrier. These fabric walls make it too easy to evesdrop."
[Wed Jan 23 21:33:47 2013] : Thomas: "Shhh. Wait until I have cast the spell!"
[Wed Jan 23 21:33:55 2013] : Vaddyn: "Ah a good idea. Thank you"
[Wed Jan 23 21:33:56 2013] : Trantor: Spellcraft: [1d20(13) + -1] = 12
[Wed Jan 23 21:34:07 2013] : Thomas: Thomas casts the spell. Those outside will no longer be able to hear.
[Wed Jan 23 21:34:17 2013] : Trantor: ooc just trying to check that's what he's really doing ;-)
[Wed Jan 23 21:34:36 2013] : Thomas: "Done."
[Wed Jan 23 21:35:12 2013] : Finduilas: Spellcraft: [1d20(5) + 5] = 10
[Wed Jan 23 21:35:22 2013] : Thomas: "Yes, Lady Felicity's use of torture is distasteful. It does no good."
[Wed Jan 23 21:35:27 2013] : Finduilas: Finduilas has no idea
[Wed Jan 23 21:35:42 2013] : Finduilas: "I agree with you"
[Wed Jan 23 21:35:42 2013] : Vaddyn: "it saddens me to hear you confirm our thoughts"
[Wed Jan 23 21:35:50 2013] : Thomas: But she claims it is necessary for the success of the campaign and that limited application of such methods are justified.
[Wed Jan 23 21:36:11 2013] : Finduilas: "And do you agree with her?"
[Wed Jan 23 21:36:22 2013] : Vaddyn: "I am not sure it is ever justified, nor is it reliable"
[Wed Jan 23 21:36:29 2013] : Thomas: Diplomacy checks.
[Wed Jan 23 21:36:32 2013] : Vaddyn: Diplomacy: [1d20(14) + 14] = 28
[Wed Jan 23 21:36:35 2013] : Finduilas: Diplomacy: [1d20(4) + 11] = 15
[Wed Jan 23 21:37:03 2013] : Aeleva: ooc do i have to do one if I don't intervene (or even plan to) in the conversation?
[Wed Jan 23 21:37:12 2013] : Thomas: ooc no
[Wed Jan 23 21:37:13 2013] : Trantor: ooc nor me ;-)
[Wed Jan 23 21:37:20 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn winces a little at Finduilas' tone
[Wed Jan 23 21:38:02 2013] : Finduilas: ooc Just because I rolled a 4 to your 14? :P
[Wed Jan 23 21:38:06 2013] : Aeleva: Ayhlanne slowly comes closer to Finduilas and puts her ahand on her arm
[Wed Jan 23 21:38:08 2013] : Thomas: Thomas frowns a bit at finduilas but warms to Vaddyn and speaks more frankly than he should.
[Wed Jan 23 21:38:10 2013] : Waltham (enter): 21:38
[Wed Jan 23 21:38:23 2013] : Waltham: ooc sorry, lost internet
[Wed Jan 23 21:38:31 2013] : Thomas: "I wish there was some way I could convince her to stop."
[Wed Jan 23 21:38:48 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva whispers: "you promised to... stay out of it"
[Wed Jan 23 21:39:03 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva smiles
[Wed Jan 23 21:39:04 2013] : Vaddyn: "She does not seem to be the type to be easily convinced"
[Wed Jan 23 21:39:40 2013] : Thomas: (sigh) "This whole war should just end. But we cannot allow Hubert to take the duchy or the common people will be crushed by crippling taxes."
[Wed Jan 23 21:40:01 2013] : Finduilas: "When did I promise that? I want to convince Thomas to join us"
[Wed Jan 23 21:40:20 2013] : Vaddyn: "They will suffer more from the war"
[Wed Jan 23 21:40:44 2013] : Thomas: "Perhaps if there was another way...."
[Wed Jan 23 21:40:47 2013] : Finduilas: "It looks like lose-lose for everybody concerned"
[Wed Jan 23 21:41:00 2013] : Vaddyn: "What if the King were to intervene?"
[Wed Jan 23 21:41:16 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva whispers further "True, but maybe let Vaddyn take care of this? This was his idea after all."
[Wed Jan 23 21:41:44 2013] : Thomas: "The king? That would work, but how would we convince the army to join the fight?"
[Wed Jan 23 21:42:42 2013] : Finduilas: "Which army do you mean?"
[Wed Jan 23 21:42:52 2013] : Waltham (enter): 21:42
[Wed Jan 23 21:42:57 2013] : Thomas: "The King's Army."
[Wed Jan 23 21:43:06 2013] : Waltham: ooc sorry about this, my internet connection is a bit bouncy today
[Wed Jan 23 21:43:24 2013] : Vaddyn: "If he found out that Felicity was using torture techniques, would that be enough? "
[Wed Jan 23 21:43:29 2013] : Finduilas: "Hmm, wouldn't that be the King's decision, or am I mistaken?"
[Wed Jan 23 21:43:37 2013] : Vaddyn: "I cant see a King being happy about that"
[Wed Jan 23 21:44:02 2013] : Thomas: "Oh. that's could work. You would need evidence."
[Wed Jan 23 21:44:42 2013] : Thomas: He reaches into his pocket and takes out his notebook. "I've been keeping notes of all the interogations. Here, take it."
[Wed Jan 23 21:44:57 2013] : Thomas: He offers the notebook.
[Wed Jan 23 21:44:59 2013] : Vaddyn: "Would you be willing to testify to what happened?"
[Wed Jan 23 21:45:36 2013] : Thomas: "Of course but I don't see how I can if I'm stuck here."
[Wed Jan 23 21:45:47 2013] : Waltham: "Can we get you out somehow?"
[Wed Jan 23 21:45:53 2013] : Vaddyn: "I think we could smuggle you out"
[Wed Jan 23 21:46:23 2013] : Finduilas: "And we will protect you, of course"
[Wed Jan 23 21:46:28 2013] : Thomas: "Sounds risky.. I'd rather stay here and then testify at the trial."
[Wed Jan 23 21:46:55 2013] : Thomas: "Surely the notebook will be enough?"
[Wed Jan 23 21:47:08 2013] : Vaddyn: "Fair enough, you are likely risking enough already"
[Wed Jan 23 21:47:38 2013] : Vaddyn: "Is there anything damning in Felicities trunk?"
[Wed Jan 23 21:49:02 2013] : Vaddyn: "I dont want us to go through all this risk and not be beleived"
[Wed Jan 23 21:49:07 2013] : Thomas: "Yes, she has plans for capturing and torturing a lieutenant. But I don't have the key and Felicity keeps it on herself at all times."
[Wed Jan 23 21:49:34 2013] : Finduilas: Finduilas glances at Aeleva
[Wed Jan 23 21:49:51 2013] : Aeleva: "This is something I might be able to take care of"
[Wed Jan 23 21:50:02 2013] : Vaddyn: "When does she retire for the night?"
[Wed Jan 23 21:50:16 2013] : Thomas: "Around midnight."
[Wed Jan 23 21:51:11 2013] : Vaddyn: "Thank you Thomas, you have done a good thing. I just hope we can carry it through and stop this war"
[Wed Jan 23 21:51:21 2013] : Thomas: "As do I."
[Wed Jan 23 21:51:30 2013] : Finduilas: "It will not be for the want of trying"
[Wed Jan 23 21:51:36 2013] : Finduilas: Finduilas smiles
[Wed Jan 23 21:51:40 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn takes the notebook and stands, offering his hand
[Wed Jan 23 21:51:48 2013] : Thomas: Thomas shakes it.
[Wed Jan 23 21:52:06 2013] : Vaddyn: "Lets go"
[Wed Jan 23 21:52:29 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva nods an appreciative nod
[Wed Jan 23 21:52:33 2013] : Aeleva: "Thank you indeed"
[Wed Jan 23 21:52:50 2013] : Finduilas: "Thank you, Thomas"
[Wed Jan 23 21:52:52 2013] : Finduilas: Finduilas bows and leaves
[Wed Jan 23 21:53:31 2013] : DM: After midnight...
[Wed Jan 23 21:53:58 2013] : Trantor: "Would it help if I accompanied you Aeleva?"
[Wed Jan 23 21:54:08 2013] : DM: The sky is overcast and dark, the cresent moon only a faint halo in the sky.
[Wed Jan 23 21:54:50 2013] : DM: The camp is quiet, the guards on the perimeter looking outwards, and those inside, asleep in their tents except for the soldiers guarding the holding pens and the command tent.
[Wed Jan 23 21:54:54 2013] : Aeleva: "Trantor, as a ca, definitely, you can always keep watch while I work"
[Wed Jan 23 21:55:02 2013] : Trantor: "Either in cat form, or I can travel through the earth as an elemenal"
[Wed Jan 23 21:55:03 2013] : Aeleva: *cat
[Wed Jan 23 21:55:34 2013] : Aeleva: "Whatever is least noticeable". A cat might be better able to help me though? Because then you can create a diversion should I need one?"
[Wed Jan 23 21:55:37 2013] : Trantor: "Keeping below ground... though I'm not sure how I keep track of you doing that"
[Wed Jan 23 21:55:53 2013] : Aeleva: "Let us go"
[Wed Jan 23 21:55:56 2013] : Waltham: "Can you sense vibrations? Follow her like that?"
[Wed Jan 23 21:56:24 2013] : Trantor: "Cat seemed to work. I don't know Waltham, I've not tried it before"
[Wed Jan 23 21:56:32 2013] : Trantor: "But I don't think so"
[Wed Jan 23 21:56:43 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva has pretty much managed to map the camp and places, and moves towards Felicity's tent
[Wed Jan 23 21:56:44 2013] : Trantor: "I'll just be there to keep an eye on you"
[Wed Jan 23 21:56:47 2013] : Aeleva: Stealth: [1d20(4) + 14] = 18
[Wed Jan 23 21:56:52 2013] : Trantor: [Wed Jan 23 21:56:56 2013] : Waltham (exit): 21:56
[Wed Jan 23 21:57:29 2013] : DM: Aeleva makes it unnoticed to the back of the tent.
[Wed Jan 23 21:57:47 2013] : DM: Trantor, where are you keeping an eye out from?
[Wed Jan 23 21:58:15 2013] : Aeleva: Looking for an easy entrance, keeping an eye and an ear open
[Wed Jan 23 21:59:14 2013] : DM: You could wriggle under the bottom of the tent or cut a slit and climb through.
[Wed Jan 23 21:59:47 2013] : Aeleva: ooc don't forget my trap spotter thingy, just in case :P
[Wed Jan 23 22:00:14 2013] : Trantor: ooc outside where Aeleva went in...
[Wed Jan 23 22:00:16 2013] : Aeleva: ooc I'll cut a slit if the fabric is not too thick. Easier to get out in a hurry
[Wed Jan 23 22:00:44 2013] : Trantor: Trantor follows Aeleva then waits outside, curled up and asleep looking
[Wed Jan 23 22:00:56 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva cuts a slit in the tent and gets in, still trying to stay hidden and make as little noise as possible.
[Wed Jan 23 22:00:57 2013] : DM: Stealth check.
[Wed Jan 23 22:01:08 2013] : Trantor: Stealth (No ACP): [1d20(9) + 4] = 13
[Wed Jan 23 22:01:10 2013] : Aeleva: ooc pause for and sec, sorry, brb
[Wed Jan 23 22:02:44 2013] : Aeleva: ooc back
[Wed Jan 23 22:02:51 2013] : Aeleva: Stealth: [1d20(13) + 14] = 27
[Wed Jan 23 22:03:47 2013] : DM: You silently sneak in.
[Wed Jan 23 22:04:46 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva goes to the trunk and starts to fiddle with the lock (trying of course first if it's trapped and/or open)
[Wed Jan 23 22:04:52 2013] : Aeleva: Perception (Traps): [1d20(12) + 17] = 29
[Wed Jan 23 22:05:02 2013] : DM: The chest appears to be untrapped.
[Wed Jan 23 22:05:12 2013] : DM: It is locked.
[Wed Jan 23 22:05:22 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva tries to pick up the lock
[Wed Jan 23 22:05:26 2013] : Aeleva: Disable device: [1d20(1) + 19] = 20
[Wed Jan 23 22:06:16 2013] : Aeleva: ooc oh, that's a fail.
[Wed Jan 23 22:06:25 2013] : Aeleva: ooc I should have taken 20 :(
[Wed Jan 23 22:06:36 2013] : DM: You fail and yoru tool catches and screeches against the faceplate.
[Wed Jan 23 22:06:37 2013] : Aeleva: ooc or 10, or whatever.
[Wed Jan 23 22:06:50 2013] : Soldier: "Huh? What was that noise?"
[Wed Jan 23 22:07:10 2013] : Soldier: You here the soldier outside moving. What do you do?
[Wed Jan 23 22:07:54 2013] : Aeleva: tI stay put and hope that Trantor is going to go and see him, to make him believe the cat did it
[Wed Jan 23 22:08:00 2013] : Finduilas: ooc You can take 10, but not 20 on Disable device
[Wed Jan 23 22:08:02 2013] : Trantor: ooc that 1ft by 1ft mini is me ;-)
[Wed Jan 23 22:08:15 2013] : Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Jan 23 22:08:38 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva whispers very faintly: "Trantor, go see the guard!"
[Wed Jan 23 22:08:52 2013] : Trantor: "Miaow"
[Wed Jan 23 22:09:00 2013] : Soldier: Bluff check, Trantor.
[Wed Jan 23 22:09:05 2013] : Trantor: Bluff: [1d20(7) + -1] = 6
[Wed Jan 23 22:09:09 2013] : Trantor: ooc oops
[Wed Jan 23 22:09:32 2013] : Trantor: ooc in wildshape, I can only make proper animal noises
[Wed Jan 23 22:09:42 2013] : Trantor: ooc that's not me pretending to miaow
[Wed Jan 23 22:10:10 2013] : Trantor: Trantor goes and rubs against the guard
[Wed Jan 23 22:10:33 2013] : Soldier: The guard bends down to pet Trantor. "You're a cat but that noise wasn't a meow." The soldier moves to pull back the tentflap.
[Wed Jan 23 22:10:48 2013] : Soldier: Aeleva?
[Wed Jan 23 22:11:03 2013] : Aeleva: ooc how lit is the tent?
[Wed Jan 23 22:11:09 2013] : Finduilas: ooc Hide!
[Wed Jan 23 22:11:20 2013] : Trantor: Trantor gets in his legs to trip him
[Wed Jan 23 22:11:32 2013] : Soldier: Its until inside but there is a torch outside the entrace that gives a dim glow inside.
[Wed Jan 23 22:11:49 2013] : Aeleva: ooc and the thing in the middle is a table, a desk?
[Wed Jan 23 22:11:56 2013] : Soldier: ooc table
[Wed Jan 23 22:13:07 2013] : Aeleva: ooc RAHHH just deleted a whole sentence
[Wed Jan 23 22:13:49 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva tries to blend into the shadows, crouching as low as she can and taking advantage of the trunk's mass. But ready to jump back through the slit.
[Wed Jan 23 22:13:55 2013] : Aeleva: Stealth: [1d20(10) + 14] = 24
[Wed Jan 23 22:14:13 2013] : DM: The soldier peeks inside and sees nothing.
[Wed Jan 23 22:14:58 2013] : DM: "Huh. Must have been you after all", he says, scratching Trantor behind the ears before return to his prevous place.
[Wed Jan 23 22:15:11 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva breathes slowly and steadies her heartbeat and gets to work again, this time taking her time to hold her tools precisely and make sure she gets it right.
[Wed Jan 23 22:15:23 2013] : Waltham: ooc Trantor, make sure you purr convincingly!
[Wed Jan 23 22:15:52 2013] : Aeleva: ooc sorry if I'm a bit confused, Emma is coughing like hell and every time I hear her it just tears through my head. o.O
[Wed Jan 23 22:16:04 2013] : Aeleva: Disable device: [1d20(10) + 19] = 29
[Wed Jan 23 22:16:06 2013] : DM: ooc Trantor the bluff check was because your real meow didn't sound like the noise Aeleva made.
[Wed Jan 23 22:16:20 2013] : Trantor: ooc no problem :-)
[Wed Jan 23 22:16:28 2013] : Aeleva: ooc yeah, I was going to amake the remark he made and then figured that might have been it.
[Wed Jan 23 22:16:40 2013] : Aeleva: ooc well, taking 10.
[Wed Jan 23 22:16:44 2013] : Aeleva: ooc :D
[Wed Jan 23 22:16:45 2013] : DM: The lock clicks open.
[Wed Jan 23 22:17:22 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva opens the trunk and snatches what's in there.
[Wed Jan 23 22:17:33 2013] : DM: You recover the plans.
[Wed Jan 23 22:17:50 2013] : DM: Final stealth check to leave the tent.
[Wed Jan 23 22:18:04 2013] : Aeleva: Aeleva closes back the lid and tries to melt in shadows without a noise through the slit.
[Wed Jan 23 22:18:09 2013] : Aeleva: Stealth: [1d20(8) + 14] = 22
[Wed Jan 23 22:18:21 2013] : DM: You creep out unnoticed.
[Wed Jan 23 22:19:00 2013] : DM: Now all you need to do is make it out of the camp, ringed by armed sentries before Felicty discovers her plans are missing.
[Wed Jan 23 22:19:03 2013] : Trantor: Trantor wanders off after a minute or so
[Wed Jan 23 22:19:27 2013] : Aeleva: ooc you mean all of us, I suppose?
[Wed Jan 23 22:19:38 2013] : DM: ooc yes, all of you.
[Wed Jan 23 22:19:57 2013] : Aeleva: ooc are we staying in a tent? I missed that part.
[Wed Jan 23 22:20:14 2013] : DM: ooc Yes. You were allocated a tent to share.
[Wed Jan 23 22:20:44 2013] : Vaddyn: "Ok lets go before someone finds out"
[Wed Jan 23 22:20:59 2013] : Aeleva: "Yes, let's just get our story straight"
[Wed Jan 23 22:21:04 2013] : Vaddyn: "I want to be far from here by dawn"
[Wed Jan 23 22:21:05 2013] : Trantor: Trantor remains in cat form
[Wed Jan 23 22:21:09 2013] : Aeleva: "Were leaving on an early mission for Felicity"
[Wed Jan 23 22:21:14 2013] : Aeleva: "Just if someone easks"
[Wed Jan 23 22:21:20 2013] : Vaddyn: "Good idea"
[Wed Jan 23 22:21:30 2013] : Waltham: "Sounds good. They don't have need-to-know for whatever it is."
[Wed Jan 23 22:21:50 2013] : Finduilas: "And they will ask, since I can't exactly *sneak* out of here"
[Wed Jan 23 22:21:50 2013] : Aeleva: "Trantor you might want to return back to your normal form. Or they might get suspicious that one of us is missing"
[Wed Jan 23 22:22:08 2013] : Trantor: [Wed Jan 23 22:22:35 2013] : Trantor: "If you say so"
[Wed Jan 23 22:23:22 2013] : DM: You approach the sentries.
[Wed Jan 23 22:23:41 2013] : Soldier: "Halt, where are you going at this late hour?"
[Wed Jan 23 22:23:49 2013] : Soldier: ooc bluff check for whoever answers.
[Wed Jan 23 22:24:06 2013] : Vaddyn: "Lady Felicity has asked us to go on a covert mission"
[Wed Jan 23 22:24:09 2013] : Vaddyn: Bluff: [1d20(14) + 15] = 29
[Wed Jan 23 22:24:26 2013] : Soldier: "Oh, right you are then."
[Wed Jan 23 22:24:38 2013] : Soldier: He waves you on through.
[Wed Jan 23 22:24:43 2013] : Vaddyn: "Thank you. Have a good night"
[Wed Jan 23 22:25:15 2013] : Finduilas: Finduilas waves as she rides on
[Wed Jan 23 22:25:26 2013] : DM: Evidence in hand you make your way back the the King's Army barracks.
[Wed Jan 23 22:25:30 2013] : DM: GAME END