Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Jan 2 19:41:05 2013] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Jan 2 19:42:24 2013] : DM: You esorted the captured prisoners to the army camp. After some pursuation you were allowed in and taken to the camp leader. He explained that the army could not intervene unless there was hard evidence of crimes by ethier of the faction leaders.
[Wed Jan 2 19:43:37 2013] : DM: You devised a plan to obtain the evidence from Lady Felicity's camp. Trantor would scout in cat form, Vaddyn would do all the taking, Aeleva would do any sneaking after dark and Finduilas would stand around, her blade ready for any trouble.
[Wed Jan 2 19:43:56 2013] : DM: ooc I don't know what Waltham would do.
[Wed Jan 2 19:44:39 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc shoot first and ask questions later
[Wed Jan 2 19:44:40 2013] : Waltham: ooc on guard with a loaded gun?
[Wed Jan 2 19:44:59 2013] : DM: You rested and are now on your way to Lady Felicity's camp in the forest.
[Wed Jan 2 19:45:06 2013] : Vaddyn: 1
[Wed Jan 2 19:45:13 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc 1?
[Wed Jan 2 19:45:43 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc rogue rest node
[Wed Jan 2 19:46:56 2013] : DM: This section of the forest was cleared of timer and only small saplings and bushes remain.
[Wed Jan 2 19:47:22 2013] : DM: Perception checks.
[Wed Jan 2 19:47:58 2013] : Waltham: [1d20(9) + 10] = 19
[Wed Jan 2 19:48:05 2013] : Vaddyn: Perception: [1d20(18) + 3] = 21
[Wed Jan 2 19:48:10 2013] : Trantor: Perception: [1d20(11) + 10] = 21
[Wed Jan 2 19:48:19 2013] : Trantor: Arol - Perception: [1d20(12) + 5] = 17
[Wed Jan 2 19:48:56 2013] : DM: You hear heavy wingbeats from the east, you can see something large flying in your direction.
[Wed Jan 2 19:49:03 2013] : DM: What do you do?
[Wed Jan 2 19:50:01 2013] : Trantor: Knowledge Nature: [1d20(18) + 9] = 27
[Wed Jan 2 19:50:12 2013] : Waltham: Wait to see what it is, and get under such cover as I can find
[Wed Jan 2 19:50:21 2013] : DM: Hide checks
[Wed Jan 2 19:50:33 2013] : Trantor: Trantor gets to cover while keeping an eye and ear out
[Wed Jan 2 19:50:35 2013] : Trantor: Stealth: [1d20(10) + -2] = 8
[Wed Jan 2 19:50:45 2013] : Vaddyn: Stealth: [1d20(19) + 4] = 23
[Wed Jan 2 19:50:50 2013] : Trantor: "Arol, hide"
[Wed Jan 2 19:50:52 2013] : Trantor: Arol - Stealth: [1d20(2) + 3] = 5
[Wed Jan 2 19:50:56 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn tries to hide
[Wed Jan 2 19:51:18 2013] : Trantor: "It's a chimera"
[Wed Jan 2 19:51:31 2013] : Waltham: Stealth [1d20(7) + 4] = 11
[Wed Jan 2 19:51:38 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc Now picturing Arol covering his face with his hands and thinking he's hidden
[Wed Jan 2 19:51:47 2013] : Trantor: ooc LOL
[Wed Jan 2 19:51:50 2013] : DM: A chimera is a winged, three-headed magical beast.
[Wed Jan 2 19:52:18 2013] : Trantor: "A magical beast, and as such that's about all I know"
[Wed Jan 2 19:52:35 2013] : DM: It has the body and head of a lion, a head of a dragon and a goat. The dragon's head can breath fire or (in this case) a line of acid.
[Wed Jan 2 19:53:19 2013] : DM: As it flies closer you notice it is carrying a rider and the beast's harness bears the Lord Hubert's colours.
[Wed Jan 2 19:53:35 2013] : Waltham: ooc Hubert is Felicity's enemy, right?
[Wed Jan 2 19:53:58 2013] : DM: It's now within 150 ft and it's wing dips as it banks and heads directly for you.
[Wed Jan 2 19:54:02 2013] : DM: ooc yes.
[Wed Jan 2 19:54:16 2013] : DM: What do you do?
[Wed Jan 2 19:54:40 2013] : Waltham: "Any smart ideas?"
[Wed Jan 2 19:54:45 2013] : Waltham: "Any smart ideas?"
[Wed Jan 2 19:55:02 2013] : Trantor: "Well, we've no beef with Hubert"
[Wed Jan 2 19:55:16 2013] : Vaddyn: "But he may have with us"
[Wed Jan 2 19:55:28 2013] : Trantor: "Other than his bleeding the people dry"
[Wed Jan 2 19:55:40 2013] : Waltham: "Just be ready, then..."
[Wed Jan 2 19:55:52 2013] : Trantor: "Although that wyvern that got away was one of his"
[Wed Jan 2 19:56:04 2013] : Vaddyn: "Do you think they got a good look at us?"
[Wed Jan 2 19:56:44 2013] : DM: The dragon's head roars and the chimera goes into a dive...
[Wed Jan 2 19:56:53 2013] : Waltham: "Scatter!"
[Wed Jan 2 19:57:02 2013] : DM: Roll initiative.
[Wed Jan 2 19:57:03 2013] : Trantor: Initiative: [1d20(16) + 4] = 20
[Wed Jan 2 19:57:08 2013] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(7) + 5] = 12
[Wed Jan 2 19:57:13 2013] : Vaddyn: Initiative: [1d20(7) + 1] = 8
[Wed Jan 2 19:57:21 2013] : Waltham: [1d20(17) + 10] = 27
[Wed Jan 2 19:57:34 2013] : Trantor: Rest: Regain 5 HP. [Wed Jan 2 19:58:32 2013] : Trantor: Magic Fang Inactive
[Wed Jan 2 19:58:52 2013] : DM: Waltham? The chimera is 100 ft away and decending.
[Wed Jan 2 19:59:18 2013] : Waltham: Waltham dives off to the side of its line of descent
[Wed Jan 2 19:59:41 2013] : Waltham: done
[Wed Jan 2 20:00:10 2013] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Jan 2 20:00:38 2013] : Trantor: "Arol, grapple"
[Wed Jan 2 20:00:44 2013] : Trantor: Handle Companion: [1d20(20) + 11] = 31
[Wed Jan 2 20:01:08 2013] : Trantor: Trantor moves, then begins to cast
[Wed Jan 2 20:01:10 2013] : Trantor: Summon Nature's Ally II: Level 3 - Trantor begins a Summon spell.
[Wed Jan 2 20:01:26 2013] : Trantor: Arol waits to see if he can grab it
[Wed Jan 2 20:01:29 2013] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Jan 2 20:02:57 2013] : DM: The chimera dives lower, aiming directly for Arol and Vaddyn.
[Wed Jan 2 20:03:15 2013] : Rider: The rider fires a bow at Waltham.
[Wed Jan 2 20:03:17 2013] : Rider: Composite longbow: [1d20(19) + 7] = 26; Hit: [1d8(2) + 2] = 4 damage.
[Wed Jan 2 20:03:33 2013] : Rider: Hit
[Wed Jan 2 20:03:38 2013] : Waltham: "Ouch!"
[Wed Jan 2 20:03:48 2013] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Jan 2 20:04:22 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn moves to the side and casts a spell
[Wed Jan 2 20:04:56 2013] : Vaddyn: Glitterdust: Level 2 - Blinds those it lands on and outlines invisible creatures - 10 ft radius, 150 ft range. DC 18 Will save to negate blindness; duration - 5 rounds.
[Wed Jan 2 20:05:08 2013] : DM: Will: [1d20(11) + 9] = 20
[Wed Jan 2 20:05:18 2013] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(9) + 6] = 15
[Wed Jan 2 20:05:32 2013] : Rider: "Arrrgh! I can't see." The rider cries out.
[Wed Jan 2 20:05:46 2013] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Jan 2 20:05:51 2013] : DM: ooc wrong save but his will is even worse
[Wed Jan 2 20:05:56 2013] : DM: Waltham?
[Wed Jan 2 20:06:19 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc lol
[Wed Jan 2 20:06:28 2013] : Waltham: Waltham takes careful aim, steps forward and fires
[Wed Jan 2 20:06:43 2013] : Waltham: (at the rider)
[Wed Jan 2 20:07:06 2013] : Waltham: [1d20(5) + 10] = 15 [1d12(1) + 1] = 2
[Wed Jan 2 20:07:13 2013] : Waltham: touch attack
[Wed Jan 2 20:07:17 2013] : Waltham: done
[Wed Jan 2 20:07:41 2013] : DM: Hit
[Wed Jan 2 20:08:21 2013] : DM: Your bullet scores a minor wound.
[Wed Jan 2 20:08:26 2013] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Jan 2 20:08:42 2013] : Trantor: Dire Bat: Trantor completes his Summon Nature's Ally III spell - Augmented Dire Bat (AC 14, 30 HP, CMD 21, Fly 40 ft (good)) lasts for 5 rounds
[Wed Jan 2 20:08:55 2013] : Trantor: ooc large summon mini please DM
[Wed Jan 2 20:09:31 2013] : Trantor: ooc how high is it?
[Wed Jan 2 20:09:45 2013] : DM: ooc 20 ft off the ground.
[Wed Jan 2 20:11:07 2013] : Trantor: Tranto rsummons the bat 10 ft above, hoping to drive it lower in its flight
[Wed Jan 2 20:11:18 2013] : Trantor: Bite: Dire Bat: [1d20(6) + 7] = 13; Damage: [1d8(1) + 7] = 8 HP
[Wed Jan 2 20:11:24 2013] : DM: Miss
[Wed Jan 2 20:11:25 2013] : Trantor: on the rider
[Wed Jan 2 20:11:36 2013] : DM: Hit
[Wed Jan 2 20:11:57 2013] : Trantor: Trantor then uses his sling on the rider
[Wed Jan 2 20:12:06 2013] : Trantor: MW Sling: [1d20(3) + 6] = 9 Damage: [1d4(2) + 4] = 6 HP.
[Wed Jan 2 20:12:11 2013] : DM: Miss
[Wed Jan 2 20:12:15 2013] : Trantor: "Grab it Arol"
[Wed Jan 2 20:12:18 2013] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Jan 2 20:12:23 2013] : Trantor: ooc Arol holds
[Wed Jan 2 20:13:52 2013] : Rider: The rider hauls on the reins. "Abort! Abort!" but the chimera doesn't comply it bites at the bat and then dives to the ground landing heavily by Vaddyn.
[Wed Jan 2 20:13:58 2013] : Rider: Bite (lion head): [1d20(15) + 12] = 27; Hit: [2d6(2,5) + 4] = 11 damage.
[Wed Jan 2 20:14:05 2013] : Rider: 11 damage to the bat
[Wed Jan 2 20:14:13 2013] : Trantor: ooc ok
[Wed Jan 2 20:14:28 2013] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Jan 2 20:15:05 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn backs away
[Wed Jan 2 20:15:12 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn inspires the party with a joke about their opponents. +2 competence bonus to attack and damage; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects until Vaddyn stops.
[Wed Jan 2 20:15:17 2013] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Jan 2 20:15:35 2013] : DM: Waltham?
[Wed Jan 2 20:16:02 2013] : Waltham: Waltham draws his first pistol, and moves up close
[Wed Jan 2 20:16:32 2013] : Waltham: [1d20(9) + 12] = 21 [1d8(8) + 8] = 16
[Wed Jan 2 20:16:34 2013] : Waltham: done
[Wed Jan 2 20:16:38 2013] : Waltham: (touch attack)
[Wed Jan 2 20:16:49 2013] : DM: Against?
[Wed Jan 2 20:16:54 2013] : Waltham: soldier, sorry
[Wed Jan 2 20:17:15 2013] : Waltham: "Surrender or die!"
[Wed Jan 2 20:17:32 2013] : DM: The rider takes a bullet in the chest, severly wounding him.
[Wed Jan 2 20:17:42 2013] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Jan 2 20:18:12 2013] : Trantor: Arol bounds over and grabs
[Wed Jan 2 20:18:16 2013] : Trantor: Arol - Combat Manoeuvre: [1d20(11) + 12] = 23 vs CMD
[Wed Jan 2 20:18:24 2013] : Trantor: ooc the chimera
[Wed Jan 2 20:18:37 2013] : DM: The chimera resists.
[Wed Jan 2 20:18:40 2013] : Trantor: Bat moves in and attacks the chimera
[Wed Jan 2 20:18:49 2013] : Trantor: Bite: Dire Bat: [1d20(10) + 7] = 17; Damage: [1d8(8) + 7] = 15 HP
[Wed Jan 2 20:18:58 2013] : DM: Miss
[Wed Jan 2 20:19:21 2013] : Trantor: Trantor drops his sling and runs in to attack, drawing his club while running
[Wed Jan 2 20:19:31 2013] : Trantor: Charge - Osyluth Stinger (Club): [1d20(18) + 12] = 30 Damage: [1d6(5) + 7] = 12 HP + poison - DC 16 Fort save or [1d4(2)] = 2 Str damage.
[Wed Jan 2 20:19:45 2013] : DM: Fortitude: [1d20(19) + 9] = 28
[Wed Jan 2 20:19:52 2013] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Jan 2 20:19:52 2013] : DM: Hit
[Wed Jan 2 20:20:47 2013] : Rider: The rider curses his stuborn beast and attempts to dismount.
[Wed Jan 2 20:20:48 2013] : Rider: [1d20(13)] = 13
[Wed Jan 2 20:21:09 2013] : Rider: Blind, he dismount poorly, falling off and...
[Wed Jan 2 20:21:11 2013] : Rider: [1d6(2)] = 2
[Wed Jan 2 20:21:31 2013] : Waltham: ooc point and laugh!
[Wed Jan 2 20:21:47 2013] : Rider: injuring himself in the fall. "Aaaah! I surrender but I can't stop the beast."
[Wed Jan 2 20:22:25 2013] : Chimera: The chimara blasts a line of acid over Arol and Trantor.
[Wed Jan 2 20:22:27 2013] : Chimera: Acid Breath (dragon head): 40 ft. line. [6d8(7,7,6,6,1,1)] = 28 acid damage (reflex save DC 17 for 14 acid damage)
[Wed Jan 2 20:22:33 2013] : Chimera: Acid Breath (dragon head): 40 ft. line. [6d8(8,8,3,7,3,5)] = 34 acid damage (reflex save DC 17 for 17 acid damage)
[Wed Jan 2 20:22:51 2013] : Trantor: Reflex: [1d20(11) + 4] = 15
[Wed Jan 2 20:23:24 2013] : Trantor: ooc I seem to have lost Arol's reflex node
[Wed Jan 2 20:23:26 2013] : Trantor: [1d20(20)] = 20
[Wed Jan 2 20:23:31 2013] : Waltham: ooc brb
[Wed Jan 2 20:23:32 2013] : Chimera: Saved
[Wed Jan 2 20:23:34 2013] : Trantor: ooc that'll do
[Wed Jan 2 20:23:53 2013] : DM: 14 Damage to Arol, 34 to Trantor.
[Wed Jan 2 20:23:58 2013] : Trantor: Damage: Arol takes 14 damage. [Wed Jan 2 20:23:59 2013] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Jan 2 20:24:20 2013] : Trantor: Damage: Trantor takes 34 damage. [Wed Jan 2 20:24:32 2013] : Trantor: "Aaaargh"
[Wed Jan 2 20:25:03 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn moves around arol to aid the injured Trantor
[Wed Jan 2 20:25:07 2013] : Vaddyn: Cure Light Wounds: Level 1 - Heals [1d8(3) + 5] = 8 HP
[Wed Jan 2 20:25:15 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn maintains his inspirational demeanor:+2 competence bonus to attack and damage; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects. (8) rounds left today
[Wed Jan 2 20:25:23 2013] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Jan 2 20:25:49 2013] : DM: Waltham?
[Wed Jan 2 20:25:54 2013] : Waltham: ooc back
[Wed Jan 2 20:26:37 2013] : Waltham (exit): 20:26
[Wed Jan 2 20:26:52 2013] : Waltham (enter): 20:26
[Wed Jan 2 20:27:03 2013] : Waltham: ooc how much actually made it through before I dropped/
[Wed Jan 2 20:27:10 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc still having connection issues?
[Wed Jan 2 20:27:16 2013] : Waltham: ooc yup
[Wed Jan 2 20:27:20 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc I healed Trantor
[Wed Jan 2 20:27:23 2013] : Trantor: ooc none on my PC
[Wed Jan 2 20:27:34 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc then you dropped
[Wed Jan 2 20:27:40 2013] : Trantor: Healing: Regain 8 HP. [Wed Jan 2 20:27:44 2013] : Waltham: Waltham reloads his pistol and fires at the chimera
[Wed Jan 2 20:27:47 2013] : Waltham: [1d20(2) + 12] = 14 [1d8(7) + 8] = 15
[Wed Jan 2 20:27:50 2013] : Waltham: (touch attack)
[Wed Jan 2 20:27:53 2013] : Waltham: ooc done
[Wed Jan 2 20:27:54 2013] : DM: Hit
[Wed Jan 2 20:28:10 2013] : Waltham: ooc I love guns!
[Wed Jan 2 20:28:12 2013] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Jan 2 20:28:28 2013] : Trantor: ooc I can see Waltham as Charlton Heston now ;-)
[Wed Jan 2 20:28:56 2013] : Trantor: Arol steps closer
[Wed Jan 2 20:29:06 2013] : Trantor: Arol - Combat Manoeuvre: [1d20(8) + 12] = 20 vs CMD
[Wed Jan 2 20:29:11 2013] : Trantor: Arol - Bite - Power Attack: [1d20(12) + 9] = 21 Damage: [1d6(4) + 10] = 14 HP.
[Wed Jan 2 20:29:14 2013] : Trantor: Arol - Claw - Power Attack: Reach 10 - [1d20(12) + 9] = 21 Damage: [1d6(5) + 10] = 15 HP.
[Wed Jan 2 20:29:18 2013] : Waltham: ooc more like Henry Fonda in Once Upon a Time in the West!
[Wed Jan 2 20:29:27 2013] : DM: Two hits
[Wed Jan 2 20:29:38 2013] : Trantor: ooc but not the grab presumably
[Wed Jan 2 20:29:51 2013] : DM: Not grabbed
[Wed Jan 2 20:29:59 2013] : Trantor: The bat moves above the Chimera to block it in
[Wed Jan 2 20:30:03 2013] : Trantor: Bite: Dire Bat: [1d20(4) + 7] = 11; Damage: [1d8(3) + 7] = 10 HP
[Wed Jan 2 20:30:28 2013] : Trantor: Trantor uses the cover to move behind it, and attack
[Wed Jan 2 20:30:40 2013] : Trantor: Osyluth Stinger (Club): [1d20(7) + 12] = 19 Damage: [1d6(3) + 7] = 10 HP + poison - DC 16 Fort save or [1d4(4)] = 4 Str damage.
[Wed Jan 2 20:30:43 2013] : Waltham: ooc what's the bat's manoeuverability? Can it fly that slowly?
[Wed Jan 2 20:30:46 2013] : DM: Hit
[Wed Jan 2 20:30:59 2013] : Trantor: ooc fly (good)
[Wed Jan 2 20:31:06 2013] : Trantor: [1d20(1)] = 1
[Wed Jan 2 20:31:08 2013] : DM: Fortitude: [1d20(9) + 9] = 18
[Wed Jan 2 20:32:19 2013] : DM: ooc done?
[Wed Jan 2 20:32:24 2013] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Jan 2 20:32:29 2013] : Trantor: ooc sorry
[Wed Jan 2 20:32:41 2013] : Trantor: ooc was trying to see about flying
[Wed Jan 2 20:32:48 2013] : Chimera: The chimera startled by the noise of the firearm turns and savages Waltham.
[Wed Jan 2 20:32:51 2013] : Chimera: Bite (lion head): [1d20(12) + 12] = 24; Hit: [2d6(3,6) + 4] = 13 damage.
[Wed Jan 2 20:32:53 2013] : Chimera: Bite (dragon head): [1d20(13) + 12] = 25; Hit: [1d8(7) + 4] = 11 damage.
[Wed Jan 2 20:32:54 2013] : Chimera: Gore (goat head): [1d20(7) + 12] = 19; Hit: [1d8(5) + 4] = 9 damage.
[Wed Jan 2 20:32:55 2013] : Chimera: Claw (lion paw): [1d20(18) + 12] = 30; Hit: [1d6(1) + 4] = 5 damage.
[Wed Jan 2 20:32:56 2013] : Chimera: Claw (lion paw): [1d20(4) + 12] = 16; Hit: [1d6(1) + 4] = 5 damage.
[Wed Jan 2 20:33:24 2013] : Chimera: 3 hits for [13 + 11 + 6] = 30 damage total.
[Wed Jan 2 20:33:37 2013] : Waltham: Waltham drops to the floor
[Wed Jan 2 20:33:47 2013] : Trantor: ooc moving less than 1/2 speed was DC10, and he got a 10 :-)
[Wed Jan 2 20:34:16 2013] : Rider: The rider crawls further away, cursing the stupid beast. "I said it wasn't tamable. I told them so!"
[Wed Jan 2 20:34:22 2013] : Waltham: HP Status: -6 of 28
[Wed Jan 2 20:34:33 2013] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Jan 2 20:34:56 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc how badly injured does it look?
[Wed Jan 2 20:35:19 2013] : DM: Badly.
[Wed Jan 2 20:35:41 2013] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (6) Waltham...
[Wed Jan 2 20:36:02 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn moves around a little and takes a shot at the beast
[Wed Jan 2 20:36:09 2013] : Vaddyn: MW Comp (+2) Shortbow: [1d20(15) + 7] = 22, Damage: [1d8(8) + 6] = 14 HP.
[Wed Jan 2 20:36:19 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn maintains his inspirational demeanor:+2 competence bonus to attack and damage; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects. (7) rounds left today
[Wed Jan 2 20:36:25 2013] : DM: Hit
[Wed Jan 2 20:36:26 2013] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Jan 2 20:36:50 2013] : DM: It's looks nearly dead now, bleeding heavily from multiple wounds.
[Wed Jan 2 20:36:57 2013] : DM: Waltham?
[Wed Jan 2 20:37:28 2013] : Waltham: ooc /me looks up dying rules; no action
[Wed Jan 2 20:37:55 2013] : Waltham: Con check [1d20(1)] = 1
[Wed Jan 2 20:38:00 2013] : Waltham: done
[Wed Jan 2 20:38:04 2013] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Jan 2 20:38:05 2013] : Trantor: ooc ouch
[Wed Jan 2 20:38:31 2013] : Trantor: ooc what's the reach?
[Wed Jan 2 20:38:57 2013] : DM: 10ft
[Wed Jan 2 20:39:04 2013] : Waltham: ooc kill it - you've got 2 rounds before I die! :-p
[Wed Jan 2 20:39:17 2013] : Trantor: ooc OK
[Wed Jan 2 20:39:24 2013] : Trantor: Arol attacks
[Wed Jan 2 20:39:32 2013] : Trantor: Arol - Combat Manoeuvre: [1d20(10) + 12] = 22 vs CMD
[Wed Jan 2 20:39:33 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc pleeeennty of time :)
[Wed Jan 2 20:39:37 2013] : DM: Fail
[Wed Jan 2 20:39:38 2013] : Trantor: Arol - Bite - Power Attack: [1d20(11) + 9] = 20 Damage: [1d6(2) + 10] = 12 HP.
[Wed Jan 2 20:39:40 2013] : Trantor: Arol - Claw - Power Attack: Reach 10 - [1d20(2) + 9] = 11 Damage: [1d6(5) + 10] = 15 HP.
[Wed Jan 2 20:39:49 2013] : DM: Arol bites.. [1d3(2)] = 2
[Wed Jan 2 20:40:05 2013] : Trantor: Bat attacks
[Wed Jan 2 20:40:19 2013] : Trantor: After moving 5 ft
[Wed Jan 2 20:40:31 2013] : DM: the lion head#s throat, tearing the windpipe. The beast breath rattles its last and it slumps down dead.
[Wed Jan 2 20:40:39 2013] : Trantor: [1d20(2)] = 2
[Wed Jan 2 20:41:13 2013] : Trantor: Bite: Dire Bat: [1d20(14) + 7] = 21; Damage: [1d8(8) + 7] = 15 HP
[Wed Jan 2 20:41:20 2013] : Trantor: on the soldier
[Wed Jan 2 20:41:35 2013] : Trantor: Trantor aids Waltham
[Wed Jan 2 20:41:40 2013] : Trantor: Cure Light Wounds: Level 1 - Heals [1d8(1) + 5] = 6 HP.
[Wed Jan 2 20:41:48 2013] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Jan 2 20:41:50 2013] : DM: The bat kills the unarmed rider.
[Wed Jan 2 20:41:57 2013] : Waltham: ooc ...
[Wed Jan 2 20:41:57 2013] : Trantor: ooc LOL
[Wed Jan 2 20:42:11 2013] : Trantor: I believe you forgot blinded in that description ;-)
[Wed Jan 2 20:42:32 2013] : Waltham: Waltham shudders as his wounds close, but remains unconscious.
[Wed Jan 2 20:42:37 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc the blinded, unarmed, injured rider who was desperately crawling away
[Wed Jan 2 20:42:52 2013] : Trantor: ooc how dead is he?
[Wed Jan 2 20:43:04 2013] : DM: -13
[Wed Jan 2 20:43:39 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc so just mostly dead
[Wed Jan 2 20:44:26 2013] : DM: He's dead. (CON = 12).
[Wed Jan 2 20:44:58 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn tends to the still unconcious Waltham
[Wed Jan 2 20:45:00 2013] : Vaddyn: Cure Light Wounds: Level 1 - Heals [1d8(1) + 5] = 6 HP
[Wed Jan 2 20:47:09 2013] : Waltham: Waltham wakes up
[Wed Jan 2 20:47:21 2013] : Vaddyn: "welcome back"
[Wed Jan 2 20:47:30 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn helps him to his feet
[Wed Jan 2 20:47:55 2013] : Trantor: "Well, we'll still look like we're fighting for Felicity at least"
[Wed Jan 2 20:48:09 2013] : Trantor: Trantor looks a bit grim
[Wed Jan 2 20:48:21 2013] : Vaddyn: "At least until she starts to attack us on sight"
[Wed Jan 2 20:48:32 2013] : DM: ooc knowledge: nature or arcana checks.
[Wed Jan 2 20:48:34 2013] : Waltham: "That bloody hurt."
[Wed Jan 2 20:48:39 2013] : Trantor: Knowledge Nature: [1d20(7) + 9] = 16
[Wed Jan 2 20:48:49 2013] : Waltham: Waltham walks over to the corpse, and kicks it vindictively.
[Wed Jan 2 20:49:11 2013] : Trantor: "I'm not feeling so great myself2
[Wed Jan 2 20:49:16 2013] : Vaddyn: Lore Master - Take 10 : Vaddyn takes 10 on his next knowledge roll [Wed Jan 2 20:49:16 2013] : Trantor: "I'm not feeling so great myself"
[Wed Jan 2 20:49:17 2013] : Vaddyn: Knowledge Arcana: LoreMaster: [10 + 7] = 17
[Wed Jan 2 20:49:36 2013] : Vaddyn: "Have we any charges left on those healing wands?"
[Wed Jan 2 20:49:58 2013] : DM: Or knowledge: history or profession: weapon/armour smithing.
[Wed Jan 2 20:50:17 2013] : Trantor: Trantor uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(3) + 1] = 4 HP. Uses remaining: 0.
[Wed Jan 2 20:50:30 2013] : Trantor: "One only"
[Wed Jan 2 20:50:45 2013] : Waltham: ooc I don't have any of those skills :)
[Wed Jan 2 20:51:36 2013] : Trantor: ooc that wand was on Waltham
[Wed Jan 2 20:51:50 2013] : DM: ooc no one with history?
[Wed Jan 2 20:51:50 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc what time of day is it?
[Wed Jan 2 20:52:02 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc I can try again with history
[Wed Jan 2 20:52:03 2013] : DM: ooc 11 am
[Wed Jan 2 20:52:04 2013] : Trantor: Knowledge (Untrained): [1d20(12) + -1] = 11
[Wed Jan 2 20:52:06 2013] : Waltham: ooc thanks
[Wed Jan 2 20:52:18 2013] : Vaddyn: Lore Master - Take 20: Vaddyn takes 20 on his next knowledge roll.
[Wed Jan 2 20:52:20 2013] : Vaddyn: Knowledge History: LoreMaster: [20 + 7] = 27
[Wed Jan 2 20:53:32 2013] : Waltham: Waltham looks around, spots the corpse of the soldier, and says "Didn't he surrender?"
[Wed Jan 2 20:53:46 2013] : Trantor: "No"
[Wed Jan 2 20:54:24 2013] : Trantor: "And the bat seemed to have developed a bit of a bloodlust after the chimera hit it"
[Wed Jan 2 20:54:39 2013] : Vaddyn: "This is a chimera, isn't it? I recall something about them from an old book"
[Wed Jan 2 20:54:42 2013] : Waltham: ooc (1) Rider: "Aaaagh, I surrender but I can't control the beast" :-p
[Wed Jan 2 20:55:11 2013] : Trantor: ooc Well, Tranto never heard that ;-)
[Wed Jan 2 20:55:31 2013] : Vaddyn: "If I rememeber correctly, the goat horn can be made into a spear head, and the beast hide is good enough to make enchanted armour from"
[Wed Jan 2 20:55:41 2013] : Waltham: "So tell me, what's a chimera? Other than a three-headed monstrosity!"
[Wed Jan 2 20:55:44 2013] : Vaddyn: "We just have to skin it first"
[Wed Jan 2 20:55:58 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc The bat didn't hear it either
[Wed Jan 2 20:56:33 2013] : Waltham: "Mind if I leave that to you chaps? I could do with a rest."
[Wed Jan 2 20:56:54 2013] : Waltham: Waltham sits down and reloads his pistol, then his musket.
[Wed Jan 2 20:57:03 2013] : Vaddyn: "Trantor, any idea how to skin an animal?"
[Wed Jan 2 20:57:27 2013] : Trantor: "I've done it before on less unusual creatures..."
[Wed Jan 2 20:57:42 2013] : Trantor: "Let me see, goat horn is simple enough"
[Wed Jan 2 20:57:46 2013] : Trantor: Survival: [1d20(6) + 8] = 14
[Wed Jan 2 20:57:58 2013] : DM: The horn is easily recovered.
[Wed Jan 2 20:58:04 2013] : Trantor: ooc survival??
[Wed Jan 2 20:58:32 2013] : DM: ooc works for me
[Wed Jan 2 20:58:44 2013] : Trantor: "It's basically a quadraped, so if we make an incision here, and extend it along the legs..."
[Wed Jan 2 20:58:46 2013] : Trantor: Survival: [1d20(5) + 8] = 13
[Wed Jan 2 20:59:26 2013] : DM: You take a long time and struggle with it and get covered in blood but eventually you cut off the hide and good enough condition.
[Wed Jan 2 20:59:59 2013] : Vaddyn: "Nice work, Trantor"
[Wed Jan 2 21:00:03 2013] : DM: If you take it to a armourer they can make a suit of +2 leather armour for 150 gp.
[Wed Jan 2 21:00:03 2013] : Trantor: "Now for the dragon's teeth, which many covet as jewelry"
[Wed Jan 2 21:00:07 2013] : Trantor: Survival: [1d20(20) + 8] = 28
[Wed Jan 2 21:00:21 2013] : DM: Trantor could be a dentist.
[Wed Jan 2 21:00:26 2013] : Trantor: ooc LOL
[Wed Jan 2 21:01:11 2013] : DM: ooc was any of that useful? The spear probably not?
[Wed Jan 2 21:01:41 2013] : Waltham: ooc no spear for me, but Waltham can use the armour (I think)
[Wed Jan 2 21:01:55 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc all sellable at the very least
[Wed Jan 2 21:01:57 2013] : Waltham: ooc actually he has a mithril shirt +1
[Wed Jan 2 21:02:16 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc maybe our rogue?
[Wed Jan 2 21:02:22 2013] : Trantor: ooc put the horns on a helmet??
[Wed Jan 2 21:02:37 2013] : Waltham: ooc lol
[Wed Jan 2 21:02:50 2013] : Vaddyn: ooc or a shield
[Wed Jan 2 21:02:51 2013] : Trantor: ooc horns of the ram... charge attack ;-)
[Wed Jan 2 21:03:00 2013] : DM: ooc horns on helmets: handy things for your enemies to remove your helm.
[Wed Jan 2 21:03:02 2013] : Waltham: ooc is there any merit in making the dragon's teeth into bullets?
[Wed Jan 2 21:03:23 2013] : DM: ooc Waltham you'll have to do some research.
[Wed Jan 2 21:03:48 2013] : Waltham: "Save a couple of those teeth for me. They look about the right size for a gun-barrel."
[Wed Jan 2 21:04:25 2013] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn looks sceptical, but says nothing
[Wed Jan 2 21:04:35 2013] : DM: ooc Henry, feel free to suggest what they would do.
[Wed Jan 2 21:04:44 2013] : Trantor: "Take them all if you think you could use them"
[Wed Jan 2 21:04:49 2013] : Waltham: ooc acid damage, like the green dragon?
[Wed Jan 2 21:05:12 2013] : Trantor: ooc brb, need a drink
[Wed Jan 2 21:05:17 2013] : DM: ooc interesting. I'll think about it.
[Wed Jan 2 21:05:34 2013] : DM: GAME END