Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Dec 5 19:34:55 2012] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Dec 5 19:35:56 2012] : DM: You have captured some of Lord Hubert's soliders and tax collector. You returned half of the collected taxes back to the villagers and retained the other half, which Felicity is expecting.
[Wed Dec 5 19:36:22 2012] : DM: You had resolved to hand over the prisoners to the King's Army.
[Wed Dec 5 19:37:00 2012] : DM: The main army camp is just outside of town. The most direct route takes you on less well travelled paths through the forest.
[Wed Dec 5 19:37:09 2012] : DM: What next?
[Wed Dec 5 19:37:48 2012] : Trantor: "Let us journey through the forest"
[Wed Dec 5 19:38:01 2012] : Trantor: "I'm certain I will be able to guide us safely"
[Wed Dec 5 19:38:01 2012] : Finduilas: "The sooner we're there, the better"
[Wed Dec 5 19:38:47 2012] : DM: ooc Just need to check how many prisoners you have
[Wed Dec 5 19:38:54 2012] : Vaddyn: "Agreed. It doesn't seem as if the roads are safe anyway"
[Wed Dec 5 19:39:55 2012] : DM: You have the one solder, the bodyguard and the tax collector. How are you escorting them?
[Wed Dec 5 19:40:25 2012] : Finduilas: Don't we have a cart and horses?
[Wed Dec 5 19:40:47 2012] : Trantor: "I am injured at present"
[Wed Dec 5 19:40:49 2012] : DM: ooc Position your minis in marching order.
[Wed Dec 5 19:40:55 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc no, we left those at the camp. Could probably get one form the village?
[Wed Dec 5 19:41:04 2012] : Trantor: "I need to heal up"
[Wed Dec 5 19:41:13 2012] : Trantor: Cure Light Wounds: Level 1 - Heals [1d8(5) + 5] = 10 HP.
[Wed Dec 5 19:41:14 2012] : DM: Doesn't look like the village as any carts to spare.
[Wed Dec 5 19:41:35 2012] : Trantor: Healing: Regain 10 HP. [Wed Dec 5 19:41:37 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc which direction is the camp?
[Wed Dec 5 19:41:42 2012] : Trantor: Trantor uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(3) + 1] = 4 HP. Uses remaining: 3.
[Wed Dec 5 19:41:43 2012] : Finduilas: ooc In what direction are we going?
[Wed Dec 5 19:41:44 2012] : Trantor: Trantor uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(2) + 1] = 3 HP. Uses remaining: 2.
[Wed Dec 5 19:41:53 2012] : Trantor: Healing: Regain 7 HP. [Wed Dec 5 19:42:09 2012] : Trantor: Trantor uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(3) + 1] = 4 HP. Uses remaining: 1.
[Wed Dec 5 19:42:09 2012] : Vaddyn: Cure Light Wounds: Level 1 - Heals [1d8(6) + 5] = 11 HP
[Wed Dec 5 19:42:24 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc there you go
[Wed Dec 5 19:42:34 2012] : Trantor: Healing: Regain 11 HP. [Wed Dec 5 19:42:42 2012] : Trantor: Healing: Regain 4 HP. [Wed Dec 5 19:42:55 2012] : Trantor: "Thanks Vaddyn"
[Wed Dec 5 19:43:03 2012] : DM: South-west
[Wed Dec 5 19:43:07 2012] : Aeleva: "I'd need some healing as well"
[Wed Dec 5 19:43:13 2012] : ** Finduilas rides in front **
[Wed Dec 5 19:43:44 2012] : Vaddyn: "How badly hurt are you?"
[Wed Dec 5 19:43:48 2012] : Aeleva: HP Status 19 out of 42.
[Wed Dec 5 19:43:56 2012] : Aeleva: "very"
[Wed Dec 5 19:43:57 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc erk!
[Wed Dec 5 19:44:07 2012] : Vaddyn: (swift) Vaddyn desperately swallows a potion of CLW and gains [1d8(4) + 1] = 5HP.
[Wed Dec 5 19:44:12 2012] : Trantor: ooc I don't suppose you spent any cash on a wand or potions?
[Wed Dec 5 19:44:19 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc thats not right
[Wed Dec 5 19:44:27 2012] : Aeleva: ooc I do have potions
[Wed Dec 5 19:44:37 2012] : Aeleva: (swift) Aeleva desperately swallows a potion of CLW and gains [1d8(5) + 1] = 6HP.
[Wed Dec 5 19:44:41 2012] : Aeleva: (swift) Aeleva desperately swallows a potion of CLW and gains [1d8(6) + 1] = 7HP.
[Wed Dec 5 19:44:42 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc I gave you one of mine too
[Wed Dec 5 19:44:58 2012] : Aeleva: (swift) Aeleva desperately swallows a potion of CLW and gains [1d8(3) + 1] = 4HP.
[Wed Dec 5 19:45:02 2012] : Trantor: ooc we should all chip in for a couple of them
[Wed Dec 5 19:45:06 2012] : Aeleva: (swift) Aeleva desperately swallows a potion of CLW and gains [1d8(4) + 1] = 5HP.
[Wed Dec 5 19:45:18 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc and a wand
[Wed Dec 5 19:45:21 2012] : Finduilas: ooc A wand might be a great idea
[Wed Dec 5 19:45:28 2012] : Trantor: ooc that's what I meant
[Wed Dec 5 19:45:47 2012] : Trantor: ooc I bought one with 15 charges at the start of the game
[Wed Dec 5 19:46:15 2012] : Trantor: ooc is there a temple selling CLW wands here DM? ;-)
[Wed Dec 5 19:46:17 2012] : Finduilas: ooc I bought one as well, and I seem to have used it too
[Wed Dec 5 19:46:24 2012] : Aeleva: Healing: Regain 22 HP. [Wed Dec 5 19:46:41 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc we need a tame cleric
[Wed Dec 5 19:47:56 2012] : DM: The village isn't large enough for a temple. There will be temples and shops in town.
[Wed Dec 5 19:49:06 2012] : Trantor: ooc I'm looking pretty beaten up... how long since we last rested?
[Wed Dec 5 19:49:35 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc I think before we met the beaten soldiers on the road
[Wed Dec 5 19:49:48 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc its been a long day
[Wed Dec 5 19:49:48 2012] : Finduilas: ooc How many down, Vaddyn
[Wed Dec 5 19:50:08 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc I appear to be not hurt at all :)
[Wed Dec 5 19:50:27 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Sorry, Trantor
[Wed Dec 5 19:50:30 2012] : Trantor: ooc I'm all healed, but I only have a couple of spells left
[Wed Dec 5 19:51:05 2012] : Trantor: "Should we rest here, or do we need to crack on?"
[Wed Dec 5 19:51:13 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc same. I might have to... I can hardly say it... physically attack!
[Wed Dec 5 19:51:15 2012] : Trantor: "I think perhaps the latter"
[Wed Dec 5 19:51:36 2012] : Vaddyn: "This is not a safe area. We should try to reach the army camp before night"
[Wed Dec 5 19:51:42 2012] : Soldiers: It's late afternoon now.
[Wed Dec 5 19:52:06 2012] : DM: You will be able to reach the camp an hour after dusk.
[Wed Dec 5 19:52:23 2012] : Trantor: "Let's not waste any time then"
[Wed Dec 5 19:52:45 2012] : Trantor: "Shall we tie these folk up?"
[Wed Dec 5 19:53:10 2012] : Finduilas: "Of course, we can't run the risk of them escaping"
[Wed Dec 5 19:53:32 2012] : Trantor: "Tie a rope around them to keep them together..."
[Wed Dec 5 19:53:37 2012] : Vaddyn: "Yep"
[Wed Dec 5 19:53:54 2012] : Trantor: "They can't run too far in the woods roped up"
[Wed Dec 5 19:54:12 2012] : Trantor: "But they'll probably need hands to steady themselves"
[Wed Dec 5 19:54:46 2012] : Trantor: Trantor moves to Vaddyn and whispers
[Wed Dec 5 19:55:21 2012] : Trantor: "Tell them that we are taking them to the army, but that we could take them to their enemy camp if they prefer to try to run away"
[Wed Dec 5 19:55:35 2012] : Trantor: "You're better at that sort of thing than me"
[Wed Dec 5 19:55:44 2012] : Finduilas: "I don't like making threats like that"
[Wed Dec 5 19:55:58 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn turns to the prisoners
[Wed Dec 5 19:56:01 2012] : Trantor: Trantor rolls his eyes
[Wed Dec 5 19:56:25 2012] : Trantor: ooc I'm not sure if you noticed but I whispered that to Vaddyn
[Wed Dec 5 19:56:42 2012] : Vaddyn: "Ok Just to let you know, we didn't get into this to take sides, merely to find out what is going on..."
[Wed Dec 5 19:57:14 2012] : Vaddyn: ".. To that end we are going to excort you to the Kings army and let them decide what to do..."
[Wed Dec 5 19:57:41 2012] : Vaddyn: "The other option is to turn you over to Lady Felicity"
[Wed Dec 5 19:57:43 2012] : Finduilas: ooc I didn't notice, so I never spoke
[Wed Dec 5 19:59:06 2012] : Vaddyn: "If you try to escape, we may have to change our mind and I'm sure you dont want that"
[Wed Dec 5 19:59:26 2012] : DM: Defeated and dejected the prisoners nod glumly in acknowledgement.
[Wed Dec 5 19:59:51 2012] : Trantor: Trantor nods in agreement with Vaddyn
[Wed Dec 5 20:00:03 2012] : Trantor: "OK, let's go..."
[Wed Dec 5 20:00:31 2012] : Vaddyn: "Now if you cooperate, we will get there faster. I dont want to be wandering around here after dark any more than you"
[Wed Dec 5 20:00:38 2012] : DM: ooc arrange your minis in order please.
[Wed Dec 5 20:00:39 2012] : Trantor: "I'll pass easily through the woods so I'll take lookout, and keep doubling back"
[Wed Dec 5 20:00:45 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc "Its your own time your wasting"
[Wed Dec 5 20:00:57 2012] : Trantor: "Arol will move through the treetops"
[Wed Dec 5 20:01:34 2012] : Trantor: "Arol, climb and follow"
[Wed Dec 5 20:01:38 2012] : Trantor: Handle Companion: [1d20(1) + 11] = 12
[Wed Dec 5 20:01:51 2012] : Vaddyn: "Finduilas will you go in front of the prisoners and Aeleva, will you go behind?"
[Wed Dec 5 20:01:59 2012] : DM: ooc you can't fail most commands btw.
[Wed Dec 5 20:02:08 2012] : Trantor: ooc OK
[Wed Dec 5 20:02:15 2012] : Finduilas: "Of course, Vaddyn"
[Wed Dec 5 20:02:34 2012] : Vaddyn: "Or aeleva, would you rather I followed and you hid off to the side somewhere?
[Wed Dec 5 20:02:48 2012] : Vaddyn: "I am mistrustful of these woods"
[Wed Dec 5 20:03:23 2012] : Trantor: Trantor heads off in the direction indicated
[Wed Dec 5 20:03:26 2012] : Trantor: Survival: [1d20(13) + 8] = 21
[Wed Dec 5 20:05:32 2012] : DM: The trees crowd close other the narrow path but the path is dry and firm underfoot and progress is swift.
[Wed Dec 5 20:05:38 2012] : DM: After about an hour....
[Wed Dec 5 20:05:54 2012] : DM: Trantor, as lead make a perception, survival or knowledge (nature) check.
[Wed Dec 5 20:06:08 2012] : Aeleva: ooc our minis are not in order, are they?
[Wed Dec 5 20:06:27 2012] : Trantor: Perception: [1d20(15) + 10] = 25
[Wed Dec 5 20:07:06 2012] : Trantor: Woodland Stride: Trantor moves through any sort of undergrowth (such as natural thorns, briars, overgrown areas, and similar terrain) at his normal speed and without taking damage or suffering any other impairment.
[Wed Dec 5 20:07:39 2012] : Trantor: Knowledge Nature: [1d20(1) + 9] = 10
[Wed Dec 5 20:08:16 2012] : Trantor: "There's a strange vine over there, but I'm not sure what it is"
[Wed Dec 5 20:08:56 2012] : Trantor: "Vaddyn, you have a wealth of knowledge... Any ideas?"
[Wed Dec 5 20:09:05 2012] : Vaddyn: "Hmm, let me see"
[Wed Dec 5 20:09:21 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn moves up the path
[Wed Dec 5 20:09:49 2012] : Vaddyn: Lore Master - Take 20: Vaddyn takes 20 on his next knowledge roll.
[Wed Dec 5 20:09:51 2012] : Vaddyn: Knowledge Nature: LoreMaster: [20 + 7] = 27
[Wed Dec 5 20:10:05 2012] : DM: The vine is beside the path, were it crosses a small river with a series of stepping stones.
[Wed Dec 5 20:10:18 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn gives it a good old pondering
[Wed Dec 5 20:10:33 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc there?
[Wed Dec 5 20:10:48 2012] : DM: It's an assassin vine, a type of voracious carnivorous plant.
[Wed Dec 5 20:11:39 2012] : DM: The vine can grab and constrict its prey as well and cause nearby plants to entangle their prey.
[Wed Dec 5 20:11:51 2012] : Vaddyn: "If I'm not mistaken we want to stay away from this!"
[Wed Dec 5 20:12:11 2012] : DM: The vine is mobile, but very slow.
[Wed Dec 5 20:13:12 2012] : DM: What next?
[Wed Dec 5 20:13:32 2012] : Finduilas: "How do we stay away when it's so near our path?"
[Wed Dec 5 20:13:36 2012] : Trantor: "OK, perhaps it's worth attempting to cross a little upstream"
[Wed Dec 5 20:13:50 2012] : Trantor: "Then head back to the path from the other side?"
[Wed Dec 5 20:13:59 2012] : Vaddyn: "I agree. No sense risking life and limb to keep our feet dry"
[Wed Dec 5 20:14:03 2012] : Trantor: "Over here maybe?"
[Wed Dec 5 20:14:31 2012] : Vaddyn: "Looks good"
[Wed Dec 5 20:14:31 2012] : Trantor: "Unless we should clear this menace from the path?"
[Wed Dec 5 20:15:05 2012] : Trantor: "I'm none too taken with the idea of it eating others because we failed to act"
[Wed Dec 5 20:15:39 2012] : Vaddyn: "Well, it would make a good story"
[Wed Dec 5 20:15:55 2012] : Vaddyn: "The clearing, not the eating of others"
[Wed Dec 5 20:16:53 2012] : Finduilas: "Won't we still need to pass that vine when we cross there?"
[Wed Dec 5 20:17:25 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc I've just realised I've no idea what alignment Vaddyn is
[Wed Dec 5 20:17:44 2012] : DM: ooc Neutral good?
[Wed Dec 5 20:17:55 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc CG actually
[Wed Dec 5 20:18:19 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc I think chaotic good seems to be my default choice
[Wed Dec 5 20:18:54 2012] : DM: While you're thinking about what to do, the vine grows impatient and edges closer.
[Wed Dec 5 20:19:16 2012] : DM: Perception checks all round.
[Wed Dec 5 20:19:28 2012] : Vaddyn: "I think Trantor makes a good point. We should clear this hazard"
[Wed Dec 5 20:19:36 2012] : Vaddyn: Perception: [1d20(13) + 3] = 16
[Wed Dec 5 20:20:03 2012] : DM: [1d20(1) - 2] = -1
[Wed Dec 5 20:20:11 2012] : Trantor: Perception: [1d20(6) + 10] = 16
[Wed Dec 5 20:21:00 2012] : Aeleva: Perception: [1d20(20) + 8] = 28
[Wed Dec 5 20:21:04 2012] : DM: You easily spot two clumsy ogres trying to approach stealthily through the trees. One has a giant stag beetly on a chain, like a pet.
[Wed Dec 5 20:21:06 2012] : Finduilas: Perception: [1d20(8) + 3] = 11
[Wed Dec 5 20:21:32 2012] : DM: Roll initiative
[Wed Dec 5 20:21:50 2012] : Finduilas: Initiative: [1d20(6) + 7] = 13
[Wed Dec 5 20:21:57 2012] : Aeleva: Initiative: [1d20(14) + 7] = 21
[Wed Dec 5 20:22:01 2012] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(10) + 0] = 10
[Wed Dec 5 20:22:20 2012] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(10) - 1] = 9
[Wed Dec 5 20:22:26 2012] : Vaddyn: Initiative: [1d20(18) + 1] = 19
[Wed Dec 5 20:22:27 2012] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(5) + 0] = 5
[Wed Dec 5 20:22:56 2012] : Aeleva: ooc S and O are the ogres?
[Wed Dec 5 20:23:14 2012] : Trantor: Initiative: [1d20(19) + 4] = 23
[Wed Dec 5 20:23:15 2012] : DM: ooc S is the Stag beetle. O and P are the Ogres
[Wed Dec 5 20:23:17 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc ogre, pogre and stag?
[Wed Dec 5 20:23:22 2012] : DM: ooc V is the vine.
[Wed Dec 5 20:23:28 2012] : Aeleva: "You take care of the vines, I'll go and try to get to those ogres."
[Wed Dec 5 20:23:46 2012] : Aeleva: Stealth: [1d20(20) + 13] = 33
[Wed Dec 5 20:23:56 2012] : Finduilas: "Be careful"
[Wed Dec 5 20:24:09 2012] : DM: Aeleva, you easily hide in the forest.
[Wed Dec 5 20:24:12 2012] : DM: Your turn.
[Wed Dec 5 20:24:26 2012] : Aeleva: Aeleva moves stealthily through the trees and advaces towards the ogres.
[Wed Dec 5 20:24:36 2012] : Aeleva: ooc is that a river? a brook?
[Wed Dec 5 20:25:10 2012] : DM: ooc a large stream, you can wade it easily
[Wed Dec 5 20:25:36 2012] : Aeleva: tstaying put for now, hiding in a spot where I can easily surprise them
[Wed Dec 5 20:25:43 2012] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Dec 5 20:25:56 2012] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Dec 5 20:27:24 2012] : Trantor: "Arol, follow her , stealth and guard"
[Wed Dec 5 20:27:32 2012] : Trantor: Handle Companion: [1d20(11) + 11] = 22
[Wed Dec 5 20:27:42 2012] : Trantor: ooc more than one roll?
[Wed Dec 5 20:27:51 2012] : DM: A stealth roll.
[Wed Dec 5 20:27:59 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Stealth: [1d20(9) + 3] = 12
[Wed Dec 5 20:28:10 2012] : DM: Still in the trees I assume?
[Wed Dec 5 20:28:12 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Climb: [1d20(2) + 19] = 21
[Wed Dec 5 20:28:19 2012] : Trantor: ooc yes
[Wed Dec 5 20:28:34 2012] : Trantor: Trantor uses his sling on the vine
[Wed Dec 5 20:28:47 2012] : Trantor: MW Sling: [1d20(17) + 6] = 23 Damage: [1d4(1) + 4] = 5 HP.
[Wed Dec 5 20:28:50 2012] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Dec 5 20:28:51 2012] : DM: Hit
[Wed Dec 5 20:29:18 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc DM do I know if the vine has any weaknesses?
[Wed Dec 5 20:29:23 2012] : DM: A thick tendril recoils as the stone bounces off.
[Wed Dec 5 20:29:55 2012] : DM: ooc No weaknesses, immune to electricity and cold and fire resistance.
[Wed Dec 5 20:30:15 2012] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Dec 5 20:31:22 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn draws his bow and shoots one of those fancy arrows they found a while back
[Wed Dec 5 20:31:25 2012] : Vaddyn: MW Comp (+2) Shortbow (+1 Shocking arrows): [1d20(1) + 7] = 8, Damage: [1d8(3) + 5 + 1d6(2)] = 10 HP.
[Wed Dec 5 20:31:45 2012] : Trantor: ooc immune to electricity?
[Wed Dec 5 20:31:55 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc sorry, wrong node
[Wed Dec 5 20:31:59 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Sounds like a waste of shocling arrows
[Wed Dec 5 20:32:11 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc Meant to use the acid one
[Wed Dec 5 20:32:22 2012] : DM: Roll again
[Wed Dec 5 20:32:25 2012] : Vaddyn: MW Comp (+2) Shortbow (+1 Acid arrows): [1d20(18) + 7] = 25, Damage: [1d8(3) + 5 + 1d6(6)] = 14 HP.
[Wed Dec 5 20:32:35 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc yay
[Wed Dec 5 20:32:48 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc hugs for the DM
[Wed Dec 5 20:32:51 2012] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Dec 5 20:33:06 2012] : DM: The arrow hits, the acid splashing over the vine and burning it with a hiss.
[Wed Dec 5 20:33:17 2012] : DM: Finduilas?
[Wed Dec 5 20:34:03 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas fires an arrow before moving her horse forward
[Wed Dec 5 20:34:15 2012] : Finduilas: MW Composite Longbow: [1d20(15) + 8] = 23 Damage: [1d8(7) + 2] = 9 HP.
[Wed Dec 5 20:34:30 2012] : Finduilas: Done
[Wed Dec 5 20:34:40 2012] : DM: Fires at what?
[Wed Dec 5 20:35:21 2012] : DM: The vine?
[Wed Dec 5 20:35:35 2012] : Finduilas: Yes, at the vine
[Wed Dec 5 20:35:40 2012] : DM: Hit
[Wed Dec 5 20:35:49 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Sorry for not being clear about that
[Wed Dec 5 20:36:29 2012] : Assassin Vine: The vine lashes out at Finduilas.
[Wed Dec 5 20:36:33 2012] : Assassin Vine: Slam: [1d20(13) + 7] = 20; Hit: [1d8(5) + 7] = 12 damage and grab.
[Wed Dec 5 20:36:58 2012] : Assassin Vine: The fibrious and tough tendril wrapping around her.
[Wed Dec 5 20:37:36 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Drat, too close
[Wed Dec 5 20:37:53 2012] : Assassin Vine: CMB: [1d20(11) + 9] = 20
[Wed Dec 5 20:37:57 2012] : Finduilas: Damage: Finduilas takes 12 damage. [Wed Dec 5 20:38:06 2012] : Assassin Vine: The vine grabs you.
[Wed Dec 5 20:38:47 2012] : Ogres: The ogres advance
[Wed Dec 5 20:39:18 2012] : Ogres: [1d20(12) + 5] = 17
[Wed Dec 5 20:39:19 2012] : Ogres: [1d20(17) + 5] = 22
[Wed Dec 5 20:39:48 2012] : Ogres: They spot Arol and get their javelins ready.
[Wed Dec 5 20:39:56 2012] : Stag Beetle: The beetle advances.
[Wed Dec 5 20:40:20 2012] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Dec 5 20:40:36 2012] : Trantor: ooc is it not Aeleva?
[Wed Dec 5 20:41:24 2012] : DM: ooc no
[Wed Dec 5 20:42:29 2012] : Trantor: ooc OK
[Wed Dec 5 20:42:41 2012] : Trantor: Trantor attacks the vine again
[Wed Dec 5 20:42:50 2012] : Trantor: MW Sling: [1d20(4) + 6] = 10 Damage: [1d4(2) + 4] = 6 HP.
[Wed Dec 5 20:43:27 2012] : DM: Miss
[Wed Dec 5 20:43:34 2012] : Trantor: ooc Arol is guarding Aeleva, until he can see her and she or he is attacked he holds
[Wed Dec 5 20:43:37 2012] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Dec 5 20:43:41 2012] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Dec 5 20:44:17 2012] : Aeleva: a sec
[Wed Dec 5 20:46:19 2012] : Aeleva: Aeleva advances a bit more
[Wed Dec 5 20:46:28 2012] : Aeleva: ooc must I roll another stealth?
[Wed Dec 5 20:46:31 2012] : DM: Yes
[Wed Dec 5 20:46:32 2012] : Aeleva: Stealth: [1d20(6) + 13] = 19
[Wed Dec 5 20:46:39 2012] : DM: [1d20(17) + 5] = 22
[Wed Dec 5 20:46:39 2012] : DM: [1d20(12) + 5] = 17
[Wed Dec 5 20:46:42 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Perception: [1d20(2) + 5] = 7
[Wed Dec 5 20:48:16 2012] : DM: ooc done?
[Wed Dec 5 20:49:18 2012] : Aeleva: done
[Wed Dec 5 20:49:30 2012] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Dec 5 20:50:07 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn sidesteps and shoots again
[Wed Dec 5 20:50:13 2012] : Vaddyn: MW Comp (+2) Shortbow: [1d20(9) + 7] = 16, Damage: [1d8(1) + 6] = 7 HP.
[Wed Dec 5 20:50:40 2012] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Dec 5 20:50:46 2012] : DM: The assassin vine is killed and releases its grip on Finduilas
[Wed Dec 5 20:51:00 2012] : DM: Finduilas?
[Wed Dec 5 20:52:06 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas drops her bow, draws her sword and attacks the vine
[Wed Dec 5 20:52:10 2012] : Finduilas: Silvered Longsword +1: [1d20(20) + 9] = 29 Damage: [1d8(6) + 2] = 8 HP.
Critical threat: [1d20(8) + 9] = 17, Damage: [8 + 1d8(7) + 2] = 17 HP

[Wed Dec 5 20:52:20 2012] : DM: It's dead
[Wed Dec 5 20:52:43 2012] : DM: As in Vaddyn already killed it.
[Wed Dec 5 20:52:45 2012] : Finduilas: ooc I'mso sorry, I just got my Sinterklaas presents and was distracted
[Wed Dec 5 20:53:07 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas moves her horse towards the ogres
[Wed Dec 5 20:53:12 2012] : Trantor: ooc Christmas day isn't for another 20 days ;-)
[Wed Dec 5 20:53:36 2012] : Finduilas: ooc But to day is Sinterklaas Eve :P
[Wed Dec 5 20:53:42 2012] : Finduilas: Done
[Wed Dec 5 20:54:00 2012] : DM: An ogre advances and throws a javelin at Arol
[Wed Dec 5 20:54:12 2012] : DM: Javelin: [1d20(12) + 1] = 13; Hit: [1d8(3) + 5] = 8 damage.
[Wed Dec 5 20:54:33 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Armour Class: 10 + Natural + Dex - Size: 18; (15 Flat; 12 Touch)
[Wed Dec 5 20:54:46 2012] : DM: Another ogre spots Aeleva and attacks with a greatclub
[Wed Dec 5 20:54:48 2012] : DM: Greatclub: [1d20(15) + 7] = 22; Hit: [1d8(5) + 7] = 12 damage.
[Wed Dec 5 20:55:01 2012] : DM: Smacking her for 12 damage.
[Wed Dec 5 20:55:06 2012] : Aeleva: ooc ouch
[Wed Dec 5 20:55:13 2012] : Stag Beetle: The beetle charges Finduilas
[Wed Dec 5 20:55:19 2012] : Aeleva: HP Status 41 out of 42.
[Wed Dec 5 20:55:27 2012] : Aeleva: Damage: [Wed Dec 5 20:55:32 2012] : Stag Beetle: Trampling over Aeleva... Reflex safe.
[Wed Dec 5 20:55:40 2012] : Stag Beetle: Bite: [1d20(5) + 8] = 13; Hit: [2d8(1,2) + 6] = 9 damage.
[Wed Dec 5 20:55:49 2012] : Aeleva: Damage: Aeleva takes 12 damage. [Wed Dec 5 20:55:59 2012] : Aeleva: Damage: Aeleva takes 9 damage. [Wed Dec 5 20:56:01 2012] : Stag Beetle: Reflex save, Aeleva
[Wed Dec 5 20:56:17 2012] : Stag Beetle: ooc the 9 was against Finduilas and missed.
[Wed Dec 5 20:56:26 2012] : Aeleva: Damage: [Wed Dec 5 20:56:34 2012] : Aeleva: ooc sorry, wait a sec
[Wed Dec 5 20:56:41 2012] : Aeleva: Reflex: [1d20(7) + 5 + 4] = 16
[Wed Dec 5 20:56:44 2012] : Aeleva: evasion?
[Wed Dec 5 20:57:38 2012] : Stag Beetle: [2d6(3,3) + 7] = 13 damage as you are trampled.
[Wed Dec 5 20:57:50 2012] : Aeleva: ooc evasion?
[Wed Dec 5 20:58:01 2012] : DM: You failed the save.
[Wed Dec 5 20:58:12 2012] : Aeleva: ooc so half
[Wed Dec 5 20:58:24 2012] : Trantor: ooc that's improved evasion
[Wed Dec 5 20:58:31 2012] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Dec 5 20:58:45 2012] : Trantor: "Arol, flank and attack"
[Wed Dec 5 20:58:51 2012] : Trantor: Handle Companion: [1d20(8) + 11] = 19
[Wed Dec 5 20:58:53 2012] : Aeleva: Damage: Aeleva takes 13 damage. [Wed Dec 5 20:59:03 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Climb: [1d20(3) + 19] = 22
[Wed Dec 5 20:59:05 2012] : DM: ooc yes. evasion only stops damage on a successful reflex save.
[Wed Dec 5 20:59:14 2012] : Aeleva: Healing: Regain 9 HP. [Wed Dec 5 20:59:21 2012] : Trantor: Arol brachiates to the other side of the beetle
[Wed Dec 5 20:59:28 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Claw - Power Attack: Reach 10 - [1d20(16) + 7] = 23 Damage: [1d6(4) + 8] = 12 HP.
[Wed Dec 5 20:59:35 2012] : DM: Hit
[Wed Dec 5 21:00:10 2012] : Trantor: Trantor fires at the beetle before moving towards the bridge
[Wed Dec 5 21:00:25 2012] : Trantor: ooc huh
[Wed Dec 5 21:00:59 2012] : Trantor: MW Sling: [1d20(16) + 6] = 22 Damage: [1d4(1) + 4] = 5 HP.
[Wed Dec 5 21:01:06 2012] : DM: Hit
[Wed Dec 5 21:01:20 2012] : Aeleva: ooc sorry, now I'm all here, took much longer than expected
[Wed Dec 5 21:01:26 2012] : Trantor: ooc damn - first was a crit but there was a syntax error in my condition
[Wed Dec 5 21:01:40 2012] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Dec 5 21:01:45 2012] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Dec 5 21:02:09 2012] : Aeleva: ooc I need to get out of there, I drank all my potions!
[Wed Dec 5 21:03:14 2012] : Aeleva: ooc or not. I will die standing.
[Wed Dec 5 21:03:27 2012] : Aeleva: Aeleva attacks the beetle.
[Wed Dec 5 21:03:38 2012] : Aeleva: Rapier +1 (TWF - PH): Attack: [1d20(14) + 8] = 22 - Damage: [1d6(5) + 1] = 6 HP.
[Wed Dec 5 21:03:42 2012] : Aeleva: Dagger (TWF - OH): Attack: [1d20(4) + 6] = 10 - Damage: [1d4(4) + 0] = 4
[Wed Dec 5 21:03:42 2012] : DM: Hit
[Wed Dec 5 21:03:45 2012] : DM: Sneak attack
[Wed Dec 5 21:03:46 2012] : Aeleva: Sneak attack: [3d6(4,4,6)] = 14
[Wed Dec 5 21:03:57 2012] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Dec 5 21:04:33 2012] : DM: The beetle is very badly injured now, it carapace cracked and oozing ichor in many places.
[Wed Dec 5 21:04:39 2012] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Dec 5 21:04:52 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn moves up beside Trantor
[Wed Dec 5 21:05:16 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn inspires the party with a joke about their opponents. +2 competence bonus to attack and damage; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects until Vaddyn stops.
[Wed Dec 5 21:05:24 2012] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Dec 5 21:05:37 2012] : DM: Finduilas?
[Wed Dec 5 21:06:20 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas moves her horse towards Aeleva and touches her on the shoulder
[Wed Dec 5 21:06:33 2012] : Finduilas: Lay On Hands - Subject gains [2d6(1,4)] = 5 hp
[Wed Dec 5 21:06:39 2012] : Finduilas: Done
[Wed Dec 5 21:07:12 2012] : Ogres: The ogres attack Aeleva and Finduilas
[Wed Dec 5 21:07:15 2012] : Ogres: Greatclub: [1d20(15) + 7] = 22; Hit: [1d8(2) + 7] = 9 damage.
[Wed Dec 5 21:07:16 2012] : Ogres: Greatclub: [1d20(2) + 7] = 9; Hit: [1d8(1) + 7] = 8 damage.
[Wed Dec 5 21:07:22 2012] : Aeleva: Damage: [Wed Dec 5 21:07:24 2012] : Ogres: One hit on Aeleva.
[Wed Dec 5 21:07:42 2012] : Aeleva: Healing: Regain 5 HP. [Wed Dec 5 21:07:42 2012] : Stag Beetle: The beetle attacks Arol
[Wed Dec 5 21:07:46 2012] : Stag Beetle: Bite: [1d20(19) + 8] = 27; Hit: [2d8(8,2) + 6] = 16 damage.
[Wed Dec 5 21:07:53 2012] : Aeleva: Damage: Aeleva takes 9 damage. [Wed Dec 5 21:08:01 2012] : Aeleva: ooc sorry, I keep hitting the wrong line
[Wed Dec 5 21:08:04 2012] : Trantor: Damage: Arol takes 16 damage. [Wed Dec 5 21:08:11 2012] : Stag Beetle: Its powerful pincer like jaws closing on the ape's leg.
[Wed Dec 5 21:08:23 2012] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Dec 5 21:08:34 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Aww, poor Arol
[Wed Dec 5 21:08:35 2012] : Trantor: Arol replies in turn
[Wed Dec 5 21:08:41 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Bite - Power Attack: [1d20(17) + 11] = 28 Damage: [1d6(3) + 10] = 13 HP.
[Wed Dec 5 21:08:44 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Claw - Power Attack: Reach 10 - [1d20(11) + 11] = 22 Damage: [1d6(5) + 10] = 15 HP.
[Wed Dec 5 21:08:46 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Claw - Power Attack: Reach 10 - [1d20(17) + 11] = 28 Damage: [1d6(6) + 10] = 16 HP.
[Wed Dec 5 21:08:57 2012] : Aeleva: ooc wow, that's a reply!
[Wed Dec 5 21:09:10 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Nice!
[Wed Dec 5 21:09:21 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc I think we all just got covered in beetle guts
[Wed Dec 5 21:09:35 2012] : Aeleva: ooc yeah, looks like it.
[Wed Dec 5 21:09:38 2012] : Finduilas: ooc And crunchy bits
[Wed Dec 5 21:09:42 2012] : DM: Arol shreds the beetle, tearing limbs off. It does not survive.
[Wed Dec 5 21:10:08 2012] : Trantor: Trantor drops his sling on the path, then charges at the ogre marked P while drawing his scimitar
[Wed Dec 5 21:10:14 2012] : Trantor: Woodland Stride: Trantor moves through any sort of undergrowth (such as natural thorns, briars, overgrown areas, and similar terrain) at his normal speed and without taking damage or suffering any other impairment.
[Wed Dec 5 21:10:22 2012] : Trantor: Charge - MW Scimitar: [1d20(20) + 12] = 32 Damage: [1d6(2) + 6] = 8 HP.
Critical threat: [1d20(12) + 12] = 24, Damage: [8 + 1d6(6) + 6] = 20 HP

[Wed Dec 5 21:10:45 2012] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Dec 5 21:11:41 2012] : DM: Trantor's blade slips under the ogres guard and slashes deep, nicking a vital artery. Blood spurts.
[Wed Dec 5 21:11:41 2012] : Finduilas: ooc An extra 20 damage?
[Wed Dec 5 21:11:49 2012] : DM: ooc 20 total
[Wed Dec 5 21:11:50 2012] : Trantor: ooc just 20
[Wed Dec 5 21:11:55 2012] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Dec 5 21:12:00 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Oh yes, I see
[Wed Dec 5 21:12:01 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc not bad for a tree hugger
[Wed Dec 5 21:12:12 2012] : Trantor: ooc LOL
[Wed Dec 5 21:12:23 2012] : Aeleva: Aeleva sees no other escape than... escape.
[Wed Dec 5 21:12:42 2012] : Aeleva: Aeleva runs for cover
[Wed Dec 5 21:12:48 2012] : Aeleva: ooc we're in a forest, right?
[Wed Dec 5 21:12:53 2012] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Dec 5 21:12:57 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc Aeleva hides by submerging herself in a pool of her own blood
[Wed Dec 5 21:13:06 2012] : Trantor: ooc ROFL
[Wed Dec 5 21:13:06 2012] : Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Dec 5 21:13:18 2012] : Aeleva: Stealth: [1d20(2) + 13] = 15
[Wed Dec 5 21:13:31 2012] : Aeleva: trying to hide.
[Wed Dec 5 21:13:33 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Running *from* your party members?
[Wed Dec 5 21:13:33 2012] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Dec 5 21:13:57 2012] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Dec 5 21:14:54 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn moves towards the action
[Wed Dec 5 21:15:26 2012] : Vaddyn: Sound Burst - Level 2 - Deals [1d8(7)] = 7 sonic damage in a 10 ft radius, 35 ft range. Subjects are stunned unless they pass a Fort save of DC 16; duration - 1 round.)
[Wed Dec 5 21:15:36 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc centred on O
[Wed Dec 5 21:15:43 2012] : DM: Fortitude: [1d20(10) + 6] = 16
[Wed Dec 5 21:15:46 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc sorry, P
[Wed Dec 5 21:15:57 2012] : DM: Not stunned
[Wed Dec 5 21:16:06 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn maintains his inspirational demeanor:+2 competence bonus to attack and damage; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects. (1) rounds left today
[Wed Dec 5 21:16:10 2012] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Dec 5 21:16:17 2012] : DM: Finduilas?
[Wed Dec 5 21:17:24 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas takes her sword in both hands and attacks the nearest ogre
[Wed Dec 5 21:17:29 2012] : Finduilas: Silvered Longsword +1: [1d20(1) + 11] = 12 Damage: [1d8(7) + 5] = 12 HP.
[Wed Dec 5 21:17:36 2012] : DM: Miss
[Wed Dec 5 21:17:49 2012] : Finduilas: Done
[Wed Dec 5 21:17:55 2012] : DM: The ogres attack Finduilas and Trantor
[Wed Dec 5 21:17:59 2012] : DM: Greatclub: [1d20(20) + 7] = 27; Hit: [1d8(7) + 7] = 14 damage.
Critical threat: [1d20(19) + 7] = 26; Hit: [14 + 2d8(3,3) + 7] = 27 damage.

[Wed Dec 5 21:18:02 2012] : DM: Greatclub: [1d20(16) + 7] = 23; Hit: [1d8(6) + 7] = 13 damage.
[Wed Dec 5 21:18:25 2012] : Trantor: Damage: Trantor takes 13 damage. [Wed Dec 5 21:18:29 2012] : DM: Finduilas is dealt a mightly blow to the head.
[Wed Dec 5 21:18:39 2012] : Finduilas: Damage: Finduilas takes 27 damage. [Wed Dec 5 21:18:50 2012] : DM: Knocking her unconcious.
[Wed Dec 5 21:18:59 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas reels on her horse
[Wed Dec 5 21:19:01 2012] : DM: She slumps to the ground.
[Wed Dec 5 21:19:13 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Not yet, still on 0 hp
[Wed Dec 5 21:19:13 2012] : Trantor: ooc she's disabled
[Wed Dec 5 21:19:21 2012] : DM: ooc yes, you're right.
[Wed Dec 5 21:19:30 2012] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Dec 5 21:19:46 2012] : Trantor: ooc how bad does this ogre look?
[Wed Dec 5 21:19:51 2012] : Trantor: ooc i.e. P
[Wed Dec 5 21:20:19 2012] : DM: Very nearly dead.
[Wed Dec 5 21:20:26 2012] : DM: The other ogre is uninjured.
[Wed Dec 5 21:20:31 2012] : Trantor: "Arol, guard her"
[Wed Dec 5 21:20:48 2012] : Trantor: Trantor points at Finduilas
[Wed Dec 5 21:21:05 2012] : Trantor: Handle Companion: [1d20(12) + 11] = 23
[Wed Dec 5 21:21:19 2012] : Trantor: Arol moves over and attacks O
[Wed Dec 5 21:21:27 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Claw - Power Attack: Reach 10 - [1d20(3) + 11] = 14 Damage: [1d6(5) + 10] = 15 HP.
[Wed Dec 5 21:21:54 2012] : DM: Miss
[Wed Dec 5 21:22:13 2012] : Trantor: Trantor attacks P
[Wed Dec 5 21:22:19 2012] : Trantor: MW Scimitar: [1d20(12) + 12] = 24 Damage: [1d6(6) + 6] = 12 HP.
[Wed Dec 5 21:22:33 2012] : DM: Trantor kills the ogre.
[Wed Dec 5 21:22:45 2012] : Trantor: ooc I forgot about my club as I didn't have a node for charge with it :-(
[Wed Dec 5 21:22:47 2012] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Dec 5 21:23:12 2012] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Dec 5 21:23:23 2012] : DM: [1d20(7) + 5] = 12
[Wed Dec 5 21:23:33 2012] : DM: The ogre hasn't spotted you.
[Wed Dec 5 21:23:49 2012] : Finduilas: ooc It might be slightly distracted ATM
[Wed Dec 5 21:24:21 2012] : Aeleva: Aeleva takes a potion from Vaddyn's belt and gulps it down
[Wed Dec 5 21:24:46 2012] : Aeleva: (swift) Aeleva desperately swallows a potion of CLW and gains [1d8(5) + 1] = 6HP.
[Wed Dec 5 21:24:57 2012] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Dec 5 21:25:43 2012] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Dec 5 21:25:54 2012] : Aeleva: Healing: Regain 6 HP. [Wed Dec 5 21:26:03 2012] : Aeleva: "Thanks"
[Wed Dec 5 21:26:11 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn moves in closer
[Wed Dec 5 21:26:24 2012] : Vaddyn: Hideous Laughter: Level 1 - Target within 35 feet must pass a DC 15 Will save or fall prone laughing and losing all actions (though not helpless) for 5 rounds. A new save may be attempted each round, and is a full round action.
[Wed Dec 5 21:26:37 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn maintains his inspirational demeanor:+2 competence bonus to attack and damage; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects. (0) rounds left today
[Wed Dec 5 21:26:42 2012] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Dec 5 21:27:06 2012] : DM: Will: [1d20(17) + 6] = 23
[Wed Dec 5 21:27:21 2012] : DM: The ogre is not amused.
[Wed Dec 5 21:27:26 2012] : DM: Finduilas?
[Wed Dec 5 21:27:27 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc heh
[Wed Dec 5 21:28:10 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas briefly touches herself before swinging her sword at the ogre
[Wed Dec 5 21:28:12 2012] : Finduilas: Lay On Hands - Subject gains [2d6(1,2)] = 3 hp
[Wed Dec 5 21:28:33 2012] : Finduilas: Healing: Regain 3 HP. [Wed Dec 5 21:28:37 2012] : Finduilas: Silvered Longsword +1 (AoO): [1d20(11) + 12] = 23 Damage: [1d8(6) + 5] = 11 HP.
[Wed Dec 5 21:28:42 2012] : Finduilas: Oops
[Wed Dec 5 21:28:45 2012] : Finduilas: Silvered Longsword +1: [1d20(5) + 11] = 16 Damage: [1d8(2) + 5] = 7 HP.
[Wed Dec 5 21:28:51 2012] : DM: Miss
[Wed Dec 5 21:28:52 2012] : Finduilas: Done
[Wed Dec 5 21:29:10 2012] : DM: The ogre smacks Finduilas again
[Wed Dec 5 21:29:12 2012] : DM: Greatclub: [1d20(11) + 7] = 18; Hit: [1d8(8) + 7] = 15 damage.
[Wed Dec 5 21:29:17 2012] : DM: But misses
[Wed Dec 5 21:29:23 2012] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Dec 5 21:29:33 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas grins grimly
[Wed Dec 5 21:29:45 2012] : Trantor: Arol attacks
[Wed Dec 5 21:29:48 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Bite - Power Attack: [1d20(7) + 9] = 16 Damage: [1d6(3) + 10] = 13 HP.
[Wed Dec 5 21:29:53 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Claw - Power Attack: Reach 10 - [1d20(1) + 9] = 10 Damage: [1d6(2) + 10] = 12 HP.
[Wed Dec 5 21:29:54 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Claw - Power Attack: Reach 10 - [1d20(14) + 9] = 23 Damage: [1d6(1) + 10] = 11 HP.
[Wed Dec 5 21:30:31 2012] : DM: One hit
[Wed Dec 5 21:30:44 2012] : Trantor: Trantor drops his scimitar and draws his club, then swings at the ogre
[Wed Dec 5 21:30:50 2012] : Trantor: Osyluth Stinger (Club): [1d20(16) + 10] = 26 Damage: [1d6(4) + 7] = 11 HP + poison - DC 16 Fort save or [1d4(1)] = 1 Str damage.
[Wed Dec 5 21:31:37 2012] : DM: Fortitude: [1d20(14) + 6] = 20
[Wed Dec 5 21:31:41 2012] : DM: Saves
[Wed Dec 5 21:31:47 2012] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Dec 5 21:31:54 2012] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Dec 5 21:32:41 2012] : Aeleva: Aeleva goes near Vaddyn and snatches another potion from him.
[Wed Dec 5 21:33:00 2012] : Aeleva: (swift) Aeleva desperately swallows a potion of CLW and gains [1d8(6) + 1] = 7HP.
[Wed Dec 5 21:33:05 2012] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Dec 5 21:33:16 2012] : Aeleva: ooc still hiding if I can, new check?
[Wed Dec 5 21:33:20 2012] : DM: Yes
[Wed Dec 5 21:33:21 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc Hey!
[Wed Dec 5 21:33:36 2012] : Finduilas: ooc No more potions, I can heal you in a minute!
[Wed Dec 5 21:33:37 2012] : Aeleva: Stealth: [1d20(5) + 13] = 18
[Wed Dec 5 21:34:06 2012] : Aeleva: Healing: Regain 7 HP. [Wed Dec 5 21:34:14 2012] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Dec 5 21:34:16 2012] : DM: [1d20(8) + 5] = 13
[Wed Dec 5 21:34:20 2012] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Dec 5 21:34:35 2012] : Aeleva: ooc you said " acouple of potions" :P
[Wed Dec 5 21:34:50 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc yes, I did
[Wed Dec 5 21:35:10 2012] : Vaddyn: MW Comp (+2) Shortbow: [1d20(12) + 7] = 19, Damage: [1d8(1) + 6] = 7 HP.
[Wed Dec 5 21:35:16 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn stops performing. Bardsong effect ends.
[Wed Dec 5 21:35:20 2012] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Dec 5 21:35:50 2012] : DM: The ogre is nearly mortally wounded.
[Wed Dec 5 21:35:55 2012] : DM: Finduilas?
[Wed Dec 5 21:36:17 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas rides around and attacks again
[Wed Dec 5 21:36:27 2012] : Finduilas: Silvered Longsword +1: [1d20(20) + 11] = 31 Damage: [1d8(7) + 3] = 10 HP.
Critical threat: [1d20(1) + 11] = 12, Damage: [10 + 1d8(2) + 3] = 15 HP

[Wed Dec 5 21:36:37 2012] : Finduilas: Done
[Wed Dec 5 21:37:22 2012] : DM: One ogre fewer in the world.
[Wed Dec 5 21:37:42 2012] : DM: 700 XP each
[Wed Dec 5 21:37:57 2012] : Finduilas: Channeling my energy, leaving all enemies out (selective channeling)
[Wed Dec 5 21:38:09 2012] : DM: After the fight you notice the prisoners are not where you left them.
[Wed Dec 5 21:38:09 2012] : Aeleva: ooc geez. I planned my character all wrong. *sigh*
[Wed Dec 5 21:38:15 2012] : Aeleva: ooc lol!
[Wed Dec 5 21:38:45 2012] : Trantor: "Phew"
[Wed Dec 5 21:38:45 2012] : Finduilas: Channel Positive Energy - Heal - Cure creatures no more than 5 creatures within 35 ft. for [3d6(5,6,3)] = 14 hp
[Wed Dec 5 21:39:04 2012] : Finduilas: Healing: Regain 14 HP. [Wed Dec 5 21:39:07 2012] : Trantor: Healing: Regain 0 HP. [Wed Dec 5 21:39:16 2012] : Trantor: Healing: Regain 14 HP. [Wed Dec 5 21:39:22 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Healing: Regain 14 HP. [Wed Dec 5 21:39:39 2012] : Aeleva: Healing: Regain 14 HP. [Wed Dec 5 21:39:43 2012] : Trantor: "Where are thos bloody soldiers?"
[Wed Dec 5 21:39:52 2012] : Finduilas: Channel Positive Energy - Heal - Cure creatures no more than 5 creatures within 35 ft. for [3d6(2,3,6)] = 11 hp
[Wed Dec 5 21:39:58 2012] : Aeleva: "I guess we lost them"
[Wed Dec 5 21:40:05 2012] : DM: Survival check to look for tracks or signs.
[Wed Dec 5 21:40:07 2012] : Finduilas: Healing: Regain 11 HP. [Wed Dec 5 21:40:08 2012] : Trantor: ooc the fight took no more than a minute, they are tied together
[Wed Dec 5 21:40:09 2012] : Vaddyn: "Took their chances in the forest by the look"
[Wed Dec 5 21:40:16 2012] : Trantor: Survival: [1d20(8) + 8] = 16
[Wed Dec 5 21:40:25 2012] : Aeleva: Healing: Regain 11 HP. [Wed Dec 5 21:40:27 2012] : Finduilas: "Let's go find them"
[Wed Dec 5 21:40:28 2012] : Vaddyn: Survival: [1d20(5) + -1 + 0] = 4
[Wed Dec 5 21:40:45 2012] : DM: Vaddyn looks around blankly.
[Wed Dec 5 21:40:50 2012] : Trantor: ooc If I've learned anything from my kids, it's that a threat that is not followed up makes you look weak
[Wed Dec 5 21:40:55 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc lol
[Wed Dec 5 21:41:10 2012] : Trantor: "So now we have to take them to Felicity"
[Wed Dec 5 21:41:11 2012] : DM: Trantor spots the trail of crushed ferns.
[Wed Dec 5 21:41:16 2012] : Finduilas: ooc I so agree with that
[Wed Dec 5 21:41:28 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Arol has been cured as well, of course
[Wed Dec 5 21:41:35 2012] : Trantor: "I didn't want to so that, but they made the choice right here and right now"
[Wed Dec 5 21:41:45 2012] : Trantor: "Arol, track them"
[Wed Dec 5 21:41:51 2012] : Trantor: Handle Companion: [1d20(11) + 11] = 22
[Wed Dec 5 21:41:57 2012] : Vaddyn: "Sadly, they did."
[Wed Dec 5 21:41:58 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Survival: [1d20(14) + 5] = 19
[Wed Dec 5 21:42:24 2012] : Trantor: Trantor follows the fern tracks with Arol tracking too
[Wed Dec 5 21:42:31 2012] : DM: It doesn't take you long to find them, sprawled on the ground, the rope entagled in a tree.
[Wed Dec 5 21:43:10 2012] : Trantor: "OK, so you decided you'd rather we took you to Felicity's camp then?"
[Wed Dec 5 21:43:15 2012] : DM: You recapture them.
[Wed Dec 5 21:43:49 2012] : Finduilas: "Let's just take them where we originally planned. I can't blame them panicking, with the vine and the ogres"
[Wed Dec 5 21:44:03 2012] : Trantor: "Who says that they panicked?"
[Wed Dec 5 21:44:06 2012] : Vaddyn: "they are seasoned coldiers. They didn't panic"
[Wed Dec 5 21:44:12 2012] : ** Werewolves found the F6 macro key **
[Wed Dec 5 21:44:14 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc soldiers
[Wed Dec 5 21:44:19 2012] : Trantor: ooc LOL
[Wed Dec 5 21:44:35 2012] : Trantor: ooc who was that?
[Wed Dec 5 21:45:10 2012] : Bodyguard: "We saw a chance of escape and took it. To do otherwise would be cowardly."
[Wed Dec 5 21:45:12 2012] : Trantor: "We told them the options, they made a choice a few minutes ago"
[Wed Dec 5 21:45:45 2012] : Trantor: "Well, it has to be said, I'd do the same"
[Wed Dec 5 21:46:04 2012] : Aeleva: "So would I"
[Wed Dec 5 21:46:07 2012] : Vaddyn: "As would I. You roll the dice and take your chances"
[Wed Dec 5 21:46:16 2012] : Trantor: "And I didn't like the screams from the last lot we took to Felicity"
[Wed Dec 5 21:46:18 2012] : Aeleva: "But would probably untie myself first"
[Wed Dec 5 21:46:26 2012] : Trantor: "Shall we just crack on?"
[Wed Dec 5 21:46:29 2012] : Bodyguard: ooc lol@Aeleva
[Wed Dec 5 21:46:41 2012] : Vaddyn: "Can you give us a good reason not to take you to Lady Felicity?"
[Wed Dec 5 21:46:47 2012] : Trantor: ooc Trantor has no kids and so has not learned my lesson of being a push over ;-)
[Wed Dec 5 21:47:15 2012] : Trantor: ooc not that that's the only way to learn it :-)
[Wed Dec 5 21:47:15 2012] : Aeleva: ooc :D
[Wed Dec 5 21:47:16 2012] : Bodyguard: "No. We have no reason."
[Wed Dec 5 21:47:24 2012] : Aeleva: "Good, then off we go"
[Wed Dec 5 21:47:53 2012] : Aeleva: ooc I keep typing in "t" for ooc wihich is the "push to talk" on minecraft
[Wed Dec 5 21:48:39 2012] : Bodyguard: ooc has a decision been reached?
[Wed Dec 5 21:48:45 2012] : Vaddyn: "What do we think? Hubert or Felicity?"
[Wed Dec 5 21:49:03 2012] : Bodyguard: ooc Army or Felicity were the options.
[Wed Dec 5 21:49:06 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc this is off to the side, not in front of the prisoners
[Wed Dec 5 21:49:06 2012] : Finduilas: "Hubert, I don't want to be cruel"
[Wed Dec 5 21:49:22 2012] : Trantor: "Much I wanted to threaten, I don't want to be party to sending them to a tortured death"
[Wed Dec 5 21:49:23 2012] : Finduilas: "Army, I don't want to be cruel"
[Wed Dec 5 21:49:38 2012] : Vaddyn: "Agreed, and agreed"
[Wed Dec 5 21:49:40 2012] : Trantor: "So Army"
[Wed Dec 5 21:49:58 2012] : Bodyguard: GAME END