Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Nov 14 19:50:16 2012] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Nov 14 19:50:25 2012] : Aeleva: ooc hi there :)
[Wed Nov 14 19:50:30 2012] : Aeleva: ooc a little recap?
[Wed Nov 14 19:51:05 2012] : DM: You captured some of Lord Hubert's soldiers and are escorting them and the cart of supplies to Lady Felicity's camp.
[Wed Nov 14 19:51:31 2012] : DM: You have been stopped at a check point by some of the Lady's soldiers.
[Wed Nov 14 19:51:57 2012] : Aeleva: ooc who's Lady Felicity? Last time I was here we had defeated the big nasty thing.
[Wed Nov 14 19:52:16 2012] : Vaddyn: ah
[Wed Nov 14 19:52:19 2012] : Soldier: ooc ah. you need more of a recap
[Wed Nov 14 19:52:30 2012] : Vaddyn: more of a summary than a recap
[Wed Nov 14 19:52:33 2012] : Vaddyn: :)
[Wed Nov 14 19:52:48 2012] : Vaddyn: 'Study notes' perhaps
[Wed Nov 14 19:52:55 2012] : Aeleva: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 14 19:54:05 2012] : DM: You were informed of troubles in the town of Yswaun, a larger town to the east. The town is a principle source of timer used in the royal navy's shipyards and the king considers it strategically significant.
[Wed Nov 14 19:55:21 2012] : DM: On the way to Yswaun you stayed the night at a small hamlet serving a lumber mill. You found out that the ruling Baron had recently died and now is childern, twin brother and sister where arguing over who is the rightful heir.
[Wed Nov 14 19:56:21 2012] : Aeleva: ooc I bet you can't pronounce that town's name. :P
[Wed Nov 14 19:56:21 2012] : DM: The arguments recently turned out open battle in the town as the baron's soldiers sided with one or the other sibling.
[Wed Nov 14 19:58:09 2012] : DM: To kept the timer for the navy shipyards flowing, the national army has been deployed to secure the lumbermills and docks.
[Wed Nov 14 19:58:28 2012] : DM: timer = timber
[Wed Nov 14 19:59:23 2012] : DM: The next day you encounter some of Lord Hubert's soldiers who had just captured one of Felicity's supply wagons. The soldiers opened fire but were quickly defeated.
[Wed Nov 14 19:59:45 2012] : DM: One soldier was killed but the rest were captured.
[Wed Nov 14 20:00:30 2012] : DM: A trained wyvern from Hubert's army flew overhead but was driven off and fled.
[Wed Nov 14 20:01:32 2012] : DM: ...back to the checkpoint.
[Wed Nov 14 20:01:54 2012] : Soldier: "Halt. State your business."
[Wed Nov 14 20:02:39 2012] : Vaddyn: "Hi there, I think we have found some supplies belonging to you"
[Wed Nov 14 20:03:26 2012] : Soldier: "And some captives I see. Very well, you may pass."
[Wed Nov 14 20:03:33 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc did we get the name of the injured soldier we talked to?
[Wed Nov 14 20:03:39 2012] : Soldier: He waves you on down the track.
[Wed Nov 14 20:04:09 2012] : Vaddyn: "Thank you"
[Wed Nov 14 20:04:51 2012] : DM: After some few hundred metres you reach the main camp. Tents in neat rows and soldiers standing watch and performing orderly drills.
[Wed Nov 14 20:04:52 2012] : Vaddyn: (To the captives) "Why couldn't you be that nice? We only wanted to talk to you"
[Wed Nov 14 20:05:19 2012] : DM: The captives say nothing in response.
[Wed Nov 14 20:05:55 2012] : DM: Your cart is halted by an officer.
[Wed Nov 14 20:06:04 2012] : Vaddyn: All the tents make Vaddyn feel a little homesick
[Wed Nov 14 20:06:49 2012] : Captain Lawrence: "We will take charge of the supplies and prisoners now. Our commander wishes to speak with you right now."
[Wed Nov 14 20:07:06 2012] : Captain Lawrence: He indicates the large command tent in the center of the encampment.
[Wed Nov 14 20:07:44 2012] : Vaddyn: "Ah thank you. Those are your own horse hitched to the carts. Could you look after them?"
[Wed Nov 14 20:07:54 2012] : Vaddyn: *our own horses
[Wed Nov 14 20:08:52 2012] : DM: From looking a the number and size of the tents, you suppose that there are some 200-300 soldiers. There is also two wyverns wearing harnesses to carry a rider and supplies, many horses and staked on the ground on long lines dozens of fierce looking wolves.
[Wed Nov 14 20:09:18 2012] : Captain Lawrence: "Your horses will be fed and watered."
[Wed Nov 14 20:09:48 2012] : Vaddyn: "Thank you, Captain."
[Wed Nov 14 20:10:14 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn tries to determine if either of the wyverns was the one we shot at
[Wed Nov 14 20:11:20 2012] : Captain Lawrence: No. The one you shot at was wearing Hubert's colours.
[Wed Nov 14 20:11:31 2012] : DM: You are shown into the command tent.
[Wed Nov 14 20:11:35 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc ah , ok couldn't recall if we'd seen them
[Wed Nov 14 20:12:18 2012] : Trantor: Trantor enters, and looks around interestedly
[Wed Nov 14 20:12:27 2012] : Trantor: Perception: [1d20(14) + 10] = 24
[Wed Nov 14 20:13:26 2012] : DM: A woman in her late thirties in practical military dress with a rather sever expression is frowning at a stack of paper work as she sits at a folding table.
[Wed Nov 14 20:13:36 2012] : DM: She stands up and extends her hand.
[Wed Nov 14 20:13:59 2012] : Aeleva: Aeleva comes forward and shakes the woman's hand.
[Wed Nov 14 20:14:07 2012] : DM: "Welcome, you must be the mercenaries who recovered our supplies and captured some of the enemy."
[Wed Nov 14 20:14:22 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn does likewise
[Wed Nov 14 20:15:02 2012] : Felicity: "I am Lady Felicity and you have made the right choice in supporting the rightful heir."
[Wed Nov 14 20:15:10 2012] : Vaddyn: "It seems word travels fast"
[Wed Nov 14 20:15:55 2012] : Vaddyn: "To be honest my Lady, I'm not sure we made a choice at all"
[Wed Nov 14 20:16:29 2012] : Felicity: There is another older man in the tent, standing quietly to one side. He doesn't look like a soldier.
[Wed Nov 14 20:16:51 2012] : Vaddyn: "We chanced upon a few of your soldiers who asked us for help. We found the carts and were attacked almost immediately"
[Wed Nov 14 20:16:56 2012] : Felicity: "My advisor, Wizard Tomas."
[Wed Nov 14 20:17:37 2012] : Trantor: ""Unfortunately for Hubert, his men made the choice for us"
[Wed Nov 14 20:17:50 2012] : Trantor: "Yours did not attack us, his did"
[Wed Nov 14 20:18:04 2012] : Felicity: "Oh? Fortunate for us then. Are you interested in further work?"
[Wed Nov 14 20:18:09 2012] : Vaddyn: "It was not a good first impression"
[Wed Nov 14 20:19:11 2012] : Aeleva: "Work is always good. Depends on the pay, and on the nature of the work, of course"
[Wed Nov 14 20:20:20 2012] : Felicity: "I have a specific assignment in mind your a group such as yours, but before we get to that I must see if I trust you."
[Wed Nov 14 20:20:51 2012] : Felicity: She unrolls a map out on the desk.
[Wed Nov 14 20:21:23 2012] : Aeleva: Sense Motive: [1d20(5) + 9] = 14
[Wed Nov 14 20:21:46 2012] : Felicity: "This village here," she points to a spot on the half way between the location of the camp and Yswaun.
[Wed Nov 14 20:21:51 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn examines the map
[Wed Nov 14 20:21:54 2012] : Vaddyn: Knowledge Geography: [1d20(1) + 7] = 8
[Wed Nov 14 20:22:45 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc the one time I forget my bardic knowledge, I roll a 1
[Wed Nov 14 20:23:26 2012] : Felicity: "has been supporting our cause, providing what supplies they could but now Hubert's has sent his tax collectors to bleed the villagers dry of every coin they have."
[Wed Nov 14 20:24:07 2012] : Felicity: "You are you recover the taxes, redistribute half back to the villagers and deliver the rest here."
[Wed Nov 14 20:24:14 2012] : Trantor: "Now those, I'm not keen on"
[Wed Nov 14 20:24:59 2012] : Aeleva: ooc those?
[Wed Nov 14 20:25:07 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc tax collectors?
[Wed Nov 14 20:25:30 2012] : Felicity: "The tax collector will be escorted by a small squad so you should expect some resistance."
[Wed Nov 14 20:25:41 2012] : Vaddyn: "Presumably you have a rightful claim to this tax?"
[Wed Nov 14 20:26:33 2012] : Felicity: "As rightful heir, yes of course."
[Wed Nov 14 20:26:38 2012] : Trantor: ooc yes
[Wed Nov 14 20:27:18 2012] : Trantor: "And villagers paying half, seems much fairer"
[Wed Nov 14 20:27:56 2012] : Felicity: "Will you accept this mission?"
[Wed Nov 14 20:27:57 2012] : Vaddyn: "ok"
[Wed Nov 14 20:28:35 2012] : Aeleva: "Sure."
[Wed Nov 14 20:28:47 2012] : Vaddyn: "YEs"
[Wed Nov 14 20:30:00 2012] : Felicity: "Good. I suggest you make haste to be sure of seizing the taxes. Dismissed."
[Wed Nov 14 20:30:53 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn leaves the tent
[Wed Nov 14 20:31:50 2012] : Felicity: (to the wizard) "Do you have your wall of silence spell prepare?" (he nods) "Very well, let us question these latest prisoners."
[Wed Nov 14 20:31:56 2012] : Felicity: Perception checks.
[Wed Nov 14 20:32:02 2012] : Vaddyn: Perception: [1d20(14) + 3] = 17
[Wed Nov 14 20:32:31 2012] : Aeleva: Perception: [1d20(15) + 8] = 23
[Wed Nov 14 20:32:53 2012] : Aeleva: ooc depending on what this is for, I might have a bonus (to listen to conversations and such)
[Wed Nov 14 20:33:21 2012] : Aeleva: ooc (+4 for conversations)
[Wed Nov 14 20:33:33 2012] : Trantor: Perception: [1d20(2) + 10] = 12
[Wed Nov 14 20:33:52 2012] : Aeleva: ooc we're out of the tent, yes?
[Wed Nov 14 20:34:08 2012] : Aeleva: Aeleva whispers to her companions
[Wed Nov 14 20:34:38 2012] : Aeleva: "While I am not sure about her, I am sure about one thing, this wizard didn't like being ordered what he was being ordered to do. Whatever that wall of silence spell is..."
[Wed Nov 14 20:34:39 2012] : DM: Felicity and Tomas follow you out of the tent. She beckons to some one else waiting outside. "Bring your bag," she says. "We have work to do."
[Wed Nov 14 20:35:07 2012] : Vaddyn: "I thought the same. I dont blame him. She seems quite... stern"
[Wed Nov 14 20:35:32 2012] : Vaddyn: "I would not like to be on the receiving end of whatever she has planned"
[Wed Nov 14 20:35:52 2012] : Trantor: Perception: [1d20(7) + 10] = 17
[Wed Nov 14 20:35:52 2012] : DM: The small man with a rat-like face in a heavy leather apron picks up a heavy leather bag. The bag clinks as metal tools shift about.
[Wed Nov 14 20:36:00 2012] : Trantor: ooc looking at the guy with the bag
[Wed Nov 14 20:36:15 2012] : Vaddyn: "Perhaps we should've let them go rather than bring them here"
[Wed Nov 14 20:36:23 2012] : DM: The three of them head for the prisoner enclosure.
[Wed Nov 14 20:36:38 2012] : Trantor: "I'm not liking the look of that"
[Wed Nov 14 20:37:36 2012] : Aeleva: "Neither am I, really. Something about torture?"
[Wed Nov 14 20:37:41 2012] : DM: The soldiers salute her snappily as she passes by.
[Wed Nov 14 20:38:02 2012] : Aeleva: ooc brb
[Wed Nov 14 20:38:55 2012] : Vaddyn: "I'm not sure I like either 'side' in this conflict"
[Wed Nov 14 20:40:02 2012] : Aeleva: "Indeed"
[Wed Nov 14 20:40:05 2012] : Trantor: "We could always just leave them to it... I'd be happier in the woods"
[Wed Nov 14 20:40:55 2012] : Aeleva: "Or we could try and find a neutral third party who could explain it all to us?"
[Wed Nov 14 20:41:46 2012] : Vaddyn: "A nice idea Trantor, however I wouldn't like to abandon the people of this nation to a civil war."
[Wed Nov 14 20:42:13 2012] : Vaddyn: "As unpleasant as either leader may be, having them both fighting will be worse."
[Wed Nov 14 20:43:10 2012] : Trantor: "It was just a thought, I wasn't too serious"
[Wed Nov 14 20:43:33 2012] : Trantor: "I doubt Finduilas would ever sanction such desertion of the people"
[Wed Nov 14 20:43:49 2012] : Vaddyn: (smiling) "Ah, no"
[Wed Nov 14 20:44:16 2012] : Aeleva: "Se whall we cgo and see what we can do with, or rather, against thos tax collectors?"
[Wed Nov 14 20:44:47 2012] : Aeleva: "I suppose we'd have to fgo to the village to track them down?"
[Wed Nov 14 20:45:25 2012] : Vaddyn: "Lets find our horses and get going"
[Wed Nov 14 20:46:38 2012] : DM: You recover your horses which have been fed and watered as you talked.
[Wed Nov 14 20:47:52 2012] : DM: The hamlet is a few hours ride away and you reach it in the late afternoon. From the cover of the tree is observe the small cluster of house and small fields.
[Wed Nov 14 20:48:45 2012] : DM: Outside the largest building, flanking the doorway are two of Hubert's soldiers. Each are holding a fierce dog or wolf on a leash.
[Wed Nov 14 20:49:22 2012] : DM: ooc huh. I was sure I had a wolf node already. That's what you get for not checking earlier.
[Wed Nov 14 20:49:56 2012] : Trantor: ooc I only have an augmented one
[Wed Nov 14 20:52:15 2012] : DM: ooc sorted.
[Wed Nov 14 20:53:52 2012] : Trantor: "Vaddyn, could you use a scroll on me please?"
[Wed Nov 14 20:54:38 2012] : Vaddyn: "Your armour one?"
[Wed Nov 14 20:55:22 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn uses a scroll of Mage armour. +4 to AC for 5 hours.
[Wed Nov 14 20:55:57 2012] : Trantor: "thanks"
[Wed Nov 14 20:56:01 2012] : Trantor: Barkskin: Level 2 - Gives the target a +2 bonus to Natural Armour for 50 minutes " else ""
[Wed Nov 14 20:57:17 2012] : Aeleva: ooc else what? ;)
[Wed Nov 14 20:58:06 2012] : Trantor: ooc else my node is broken
[Wed Nov 14 20:58:27 2012] : Aeleva: ooc I know :P
[Wed Nov 14 20:58:36 2012] : Trantor: ooc seemed to have lost the if statement - oddly enough this didn't break it
[Wed Nov 14 20:59:43 2012] : Vaddyn: "Should we attack them here or ambush them as they leave?"
[Wed Nov 14 21:02:38 2012] : Trantor: "We don't want to risk any getting away"
[Wed Nov 14 21:03:28 2012] : Vaddyn: "Good point. "
[Wed Nov 14 21:03:39 2012] : Aeleva: "So attack it is, I presume?"
[Wed Nov 14 21:04:13 2012] : Aeleva: "I need to find a spot to hide some. A surprise attack might give us some advantage?"
[Wed Nov 14 21:04:33 2012] : Vaddyn: "It wouldn't hurt"
[Wed Nov 14 21:05:32 2012] : DM: ooc The village is open with little cover but you could approach from the rear. The building has an unguarded back door.
[Wed Nov 14 21:06:49 2012] : DM: There are also small windows so you can look in if you get closer.
[Wed Nov 14 21:07:00 2012] : Vaddyn: "We could draw them out while you sneak in and attack from the rear"
[Wed Nov 14 21:07:11 2012] : Aeleva: "Sounds like an idea"
[Wed Nov 14 21:07:20 2012] : Trantor: "I'm happy with that"
[Wed Nov 14 21:07:40 2012] : Trantor: "I'll be switching to beast form"
[Wed Nov 14 21:08:46 2012] : Vaddyn: "We'll give you a few minutes to sneak round and then attack, ok"
[Wed Nov 14 21:09:13 2012] : Aeleva: ooc dammit, I just typed a long sentence three times and ERASE it each time.
[Wed Nov 14 21:09:17 2012] : DM: ooc Stealth check and position your mini, Aeleva.
[Wed Nov 14 21:09:51 2012] : Aeleva: Aeleva goes around the building, staying at large in order to try and keep hidden. Target: the rear windows to see what's inside the building.
[Wed Nov 14 21:10:03 2012] : Aeleva: ooc windows are where?
[Wed Nov 14 21:10:09 2012] : Aeleva: Stealth: [1d20(2) + 13] = 15
[Wed Nov 14 21:10:17 2012] : Aeleva: ooc omfg.
[Wed Nov 14 21:10:46 2012] : Aeleva: ooc are CDG just stored, or actual enmies?
[Wed Nov 14 21:10:54 2012] : Aeleva: ooc enemies
[Wed Nov 14 21:11:05 2012] : DM: ooc they're spares.
[Wed Nov 14 21:11:35 2012] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Nov 14 21:11:44 2012] : DM: [1d20(6) + 6] = 12
[Wed Nov 14 21:12:21 2012] : Aeleva: ooc is that a door across from me going into the other part of the building?
[Wed Nov 14 21:12:59 2012] : DM: Aeleva, carefuly looking into the window you see the tax collector counting stacks of copper and silver coins on a table. Standing by the wall is a woman wearing Hubert's colours but no armour.
[Wed Nov 14 21:13:15 2012] : DM: A small dagger is fastened to her belt.
[Wed Nov 14 21:13:35 2012] : DM: She didn't spot you and the tax collector is business counting coins.
[Wed Nov 14 21:14:47 2012] : Aeleva: ooc If that thing is a door, I am going to try and open it, after I've looked through the windows of the other part of the building
[Wed Nov 14 21:14:57 2012] : Aeleva: Stealth: [1d20(8) + 13] = 21
[Wed Nov 14 21:15:12 2012] : DM: The back door is fastened and it has a key hole.
[Wed Nov 14 21:15:16 2012] : DM: [1d20(16) + 6] = 22
[Wed Nov 14 21:16:06 2012] : DM: As you try the door you hear the body guard say "Quiet! I think I heard something outside." She begins casting a spell.
[Wed Nov 14 21:16:44 2012] : Trantor: Perception: [1d20(14) + 10] = 24
[Wed Nov 14 21:16:46 2012] : Aeleva: ooc now would be a good time for you guys to make a diversion ;)
[Wed Nov 14 21:16:51 2012] : DM: The guard moves towards the window to look out. Another stealth check, Aeleva.
[Wed Nov 14 21:16:57 2012] : Aeleva: Stealth: [1d20(11) + 13] = 24
[Wed Nov 14 21:17:03 2012] : DM: [1d20(20) + 6] = 26
[Wed Nov 14 21:17:04 2012] : Trantor: ooc that's a wee bit metagamey!
[Wed Nov 14 21:17:13 2012] : Trantor: ooc brb need some wine
[Wed Nov 14 21:17:16 2012] : Aeleva: ooc I know :P
[Wed Nov 14 21:17:45 2012] : DM: "Intruder! I see you! halt!"
[Wed Nov 14 21:17:56 2012] : DM: Roll initiative
[Wed Nov 14 21:17:59 2012] : Vaddyn: Initiative: [1d20(2) + 1] = 3
[Wed Nov 14 21:18:02 2012] : DM: ooc bad luck!
[Wed Nov 14 21:18:16 2012] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(14) + 2] = 16
[Wed Nov 14 21:18:30 2012] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(20) + 5] = 25
[Wed Nov 14 21:18:34 2012] : Aeleva: Initiative: [1d20(5) + 7] = 12
[Wed Nov 14 21:18:46 2012] : DM: [1d20(15) + 6] = 21
[Wed Nov 14 21:19:14 2012] : Trantor: Initiative: [1d20(1) + 4] = 5
[Wed Nov 14 21:20:35 2012] : Soldiers: One of the soldiers moves to the rear of the building at a run.
[Wed Nov 14 21:21:08 2012] : Vaddyn: "Uh oh, that looks bad"
[Wed Nov 14 21:21:20 2012] : Soldiers: Skidding around the corner, drawing his sword as he goes.
[Wed Nov 14 21:21:38 2012] : Soldiers: The other soldier readies her crossbow, looking to shoot the first hostile she sees.
[Wed Nov 14 21:22:01 2012] : Wolves: One of the wolves races after the soldier.
[Wed Nov 14 21:22:17 2012] : Wolves: The other growls.
[Wed Nov 14 21:22:49 2012] : Bodyguard: The bodyguard casts another spell and she is now surrounded in swirling mirror images.
[Wed Nov 14 21:23:06 2012] : Bodyguard: [1d4(2) + 2] = 4
[Wed Nov 14 21:23:24 2012] : Bodyguard: Aeleva?
[Wed Nov 14 21:23:52 2012] : Aeleva: ooc the windows are opened?
[Wed Nov 14 21:24:27 2012] : DM: ooc the windows are closed, you would need to smash them to get through them (a move action).
[Wed Nov 14 21:25:35 2012] : Aeleva: ooc so she's not shooting through the window, is she?
[Wed Nov 14 21:25:49 2012] : DM: ooc No
[Wed Nov 14 21:26:27 2012] : Aeleva: Aeleva advances to the corner of the house, looking to hide from incoming soldiers.
[Wed Nov 14 21:26:47 2012] : Aeleva: ooc give me a sec
[Wed Nov 14 21:27:13 2012] : DM: ooc double move around the corner and a stealth check.
[Wed Nov 14 21:27:43 2012] : Aeleva: Fast stealth: This ability allows you to move at full speed using Stealth without penalty.
[Wed Nov 14 21:27:45 2012] : Aeleva: Stealth: [1d20(12) + 13] = 25
[Wed Nov 14 21:27:49 2012] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Nov 14 21:28:25 2012] : DM: Trantor? You're lurking out of sight by the side of a nearby building.
[Wed Nov 14 21:28:44 2012] : Trantor: [Wed Nov 14 21:28:56 2012] : Trantor: ooc Deinonychus as usual
[Wed Nov 14 21:29:08 2012] : Trantor: Then move to distract
[Wed Nov 14 21:29:36 2012] : Trantor: Trantor roars
[Wed Nov 14 21:29:39 2012] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Nov 14 21:29:39 2012] : DM: The soldier shoots a Trantor as he approaches.
[Wed Nov 14 21:29:46 2012] : DM: (readied action)
[Wed Nov 14 21:29:51 2012] : DM: Heavy Crossbow: [1d20(9) + 3] = 12; Hit: [1d10(3)] = 3 damage.
[Wed Nov 14 21:29:52 2012] : Trantor: ooc kk
[Wed Nov 14 21:29:57 2012] : DM: The bolt goes wide.
[Wed Nov 14 21:30:15 2012] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Nov 14 21:30:52 2012] : DM: ooc brb
[Wed Nov 14 21:31:01 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn follows the the big ape (and his monkey)
[Wed Nov 14 21:31:46 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc actually, scratch that
[Wed Nov 14 21:31:50 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn inspires the party with a joke about their opponents. +2 competence bonus to attack and damage; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects until Vaddyn stops.
[Wed Nov 14 21:32:00 2012] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Nov 14 21:34:28 2012] : Soldiers: The soldier cranks her heavy crossbow while the other continues round the building. "There's no one here!" he shouts.
[Wed Nov 14 21:35:08 2012] : Wolves: A wolve races at Arol, snapping at his heels.
[Wed Nov 14 21:35:13 2012] : Wolves: Bite: [1d20(4) + 2] = 6; Hit: [1d6(1) + 1] = 2 damage and trip.
[Wed Nov 14 21:36:21 2012] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Nov 14 21:36:42 2012] : Trantor: ooc FYI
[Wed Nov 14 21:36:44 2012] : Trantor: AC - Wild + MA + BS: 10 + Dex + Natural Armour + Mage Armour + Barkskin + Ring of prot: [10 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 2 + 1] = 22. (20 Flat; 13 Touch)
[Wed Nov 14 21:38:06 2012] : Aeleva: ooc GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
[Wed Nov 14 21:38:22 2012] : Aeleva: Aeleva continues along the building
[Wed Nov 14 21:38:29 2012] : Aeleva: Stealth: [1d20(17) + 13] = 30
[Wed Nov 14 21:38:35 2012] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Nov 14 21:38:42 2012] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Nov 14 21:39:00 2012] : Trantor: Arol hits out at the wolf
[Wed Nov 14 21:39:13 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Bite - Power Attack: [1d20(12) + 7] = 19 Damage: [1d6(3) + 8] = 11 HP.
[Wed Nov 14 21:39:16 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Claw - Power Attack: Reach 10 - [1d20(11) + 7] = 18 Damage: [1d6(1) + 8] = 9 HP.
[Wed Nov 14 21:39:18 2012] : DM: Hit
[Wed Nov 14 21:39:27 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Claw - Power Attack: Reach 10 - [1d20(4) + 7] = 11 Damage: [1d6(6) + 8] = 14 HP.
[Wed Nov 14 21:39:50 2012] : Trantor: ooc still alive?
[Wed Nov 14 21:39:59 2012] : DM: The wolf doesn't stand a chance, a swide of a powerful paw fells it.
[Wed Nov 14 21:40:23 2012] : Trantor: Trantor moves over to the crossbow woman
[Wed Nov 14 21:40:28 2012] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Nov 14 21:40:33 2012] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Nov 14 21:42:18 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn moves closer and casts a spell
[Wed Nov 14 21:42:26 2012] : Vaddyn: Grease: Level 1 - Covers a 10 foot square within 35 feet with grease for 5 rounds. DC 17 reflex save for all within the area, or fall prone.
[Wed Nov 14 21:43:02 2012] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(17) + 1] = 18
[Wed Nov 14 21:43:04 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn maintains his inspirational demeanor:+2 competence bonus to attack and damage; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects. (7) rounds left today
[Wed Nov 14 21:43:10 2012] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Nov 14 21:43:16 2012] : DM: The soldier keeps her feet.
[Wed Nov 14 21:44:03 2012] : Soldiers: She drops her crossbow and draws her sword, her movements are quick -- magically hasted.
[Wed Nov 14 21:44:08 2012] : Soldiers: She strikes twice.
[Wed Nov 14 21:44:12 2012] : Soldiers: Longsword: [1d20(4) + 5] = 9; Hit: [1d8(6) + 3] = 9 damage.
[Wed Nov 14 21:44:13 2012] : Soldiers: Longsword: [1d20(13) + 5] = 18; Hit: [1d8(3) + 3] = 6 damage.
[Wed Nov 14 21:44:29 2012] : Trantor: Misses
[Wed Nov 14 21:44:37 2012] : Soldiers: The other solder continues running around the building.
[Wed Nov 14 21:44:37 2012] : Aeleva: ooc which soldier are we talking about?
[Wed Nov 14 21:45:08 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc he's behind you!
[Wed Nov 14 21:45:12 2012] : Wolves: As does the wolf.
[Wed Nov 14 21:45:23 2012] : Wolves: [1d20(3) + 8] = 11
[Wed Nov 14 21:45:35 2012] : Wolves: The wolf doesn't spot Aeleva.
[Wed Nov 14 21:45:53 2012] : DM: The body guard backs into the smaller room and slams shut the door.
[Wed Nov 14 21:46:19 2012] : Aeleva: ooc I was wondering where you sent your grease.
[Wed Nov 14 21:46:23 2012] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Nov 14 21:46:36 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc right at the doorway
[Wed Nov 14 21:46:42 2012] : Aeleva: Aeleva attacks the wolf
[Wed Nov 14 21:46:45 2012] : Trantor: ooc B has a square around her
[Wed Nov 14 21:47:05 2012] : Aeleva: Rapier +1: Attack: [1d20(10) + 10] = 20 - Damage: [1d6(6) + 1] = 7
[Wed Nov 14 21:47:23 2012] : Aeleva: ooc is that sneak, since that wolf is blind?
[Wed Nov 14 21:47:26 2012] : Aeleva: ooc :P
[Wed Nov 14 21:47:44 2012] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Nov 14 21:47:48 2012] : Aeleva: Sneak attack: [3d6(2,2,6)] = 10
[Wed Nov 14 21:47:52 2012] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Nov 14 21:48:01 2012] : DM: Aeleva skewers the wolf.
[Wed Nov 14 21:48:22 2012] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Nov 14 21:48:37 2012] : Aeleva: ooc I guess I can't really "stealth" where I am, right?
[Wed Nov 14 21:49:11 2012] : Trantor: Trantor attacks the woman
[Wed Nov 14 21:49:14 2012] : DM: ooc not next to the recent corpse of the wolf no...
[Wed Nov 14 21:49:23 2012] : Trantor: Talon: [1d20(13) + 10] = 23 Damage: [1d8(6) + 7] = 13 HP.
[Wed Nov 14 21:49:25 2012] : Trantor: Talon: [1d20(20) + 10] = 30 Damage: [1d8(6) + 7] = 13 HP.
Critical threat: [1d20(6) + 11] = 17, Damage: [13 + 1d8(1) + 7] = 21 HP

[Wed Nov 14 21:49:29 2012] : Trantor: Bite: [1d20(9) + 10] = 19 Damage: [1d6(3) + 7] = 10 HP.
[Wed Nov 14 21:49:31 2012] : Trantor: Claw: [1d20(12) + 5] = 17 Damage: [1d4(4) + 4] = 8 HP.
[Wed Nov 14 21:50:08 2012] : Trantor: Arol moves closer
[Wed Nov 14 21:50:09 2012] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Nov 14 21:50:26 2012] : DM: Her armor parts under your wickedly sharp talons, She falls unconcious.
[Wed Nov 14 21:50:55 2012] : DM: And rapidly bleeds to death.
[Wed Nov 14 21:51:06 2012] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Nov 14 21:53:28 2012] : DM: ooc have we lost Bert? He's dropped of IRC as well.
[Wed Nov 14 21:53:47 2012] : DM: ooc he's back
[Wed Nov 14 21:54:55 2012] : Vaddyn (enter): 21:54
[Wed Nov 14 21:55:02 2012] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (78) Vaddyn...
[Wed Nov 14 21:55:34 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc Sorry, everything just... paused for a bit
[Wed Nov 14 21:55:47 2012] : DM: Vaddyn, your turn. Aeleva skewered a wolf and Trantor shredded the soldier by the door.
[Wed Nov 14 21:56:50 2012] : Vaddyn: With the ones he know about dead, Vaddyn moves to check on Aeleva
[Wed Nov 14 21:57:14 2012] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Nov 14 21:57:28 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn maintains his inspirational demeanor:+2 competence bonus to attack and damage; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects. (6) rounds left today
[Wed Nov 14 21:57:40 2012] : DM: The soldier turns the corner spots... [1d2(1)] = 1
[Wed Nov 14 21:57:48 2012] : DM: Aeleva first and charges.
[Wed Nov 14 21:57:50 2012] : DM: Longsword: [1d20(3) + 5] = 8; Hit: [1d8(7) + 3] = 10 damage.
[Wed Nov 14 21:57:55 2012] : DM: Useless!
[Wed Nov 14 21:58:06 2012] : Aeleva: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 14 21:58:24 2012] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Nov 14 21:58:31 2012] : Aeleva: Aeleva retaliates
[Wed Nov 14 21:58:38 2012] : Aeleva: Rapier +1 (TWF - PH): Attack: [1d20(5) + 8] = 13 - Damage: [1d6(4) + 1] = 5 HP.
[Wed Nov 14 21:58:45 2012] : Aeleva: ooc as useless
[Wed Nov 14 21:58:59 2012] : Aeleva: to Vaddyn: "There are two inside, one at least has magic. And the money is there as well."
[Wed Nov 14 21:59:02 2012] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Nov 14 21:59:11 2012] : Vaddyn: "Gotcha!"
[Wed Nov 14 21:59:14 2012] : DM: ooc not using your secondary attack?
[Wed Nov 14 21:59:44 2012] : Aeleva: Dagger (TWF - OH): Attack: [1d20(13) + 6] = 19 - Damage: [1d4(1) + 0] = 1
[Wed Nov 14 21:59:52 2012] : Aeleva: ooc my bad, thx
[Wed Nov 14 21:59:54 2012] : DM: A minor scratch
[Wed Nov 14 22:00:08 2012] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Nov 14 22:01:49 2012] : Trantor: Trantor sidesteps then jumps the grease
[Wed Nov 14 22:01:57 2012] : Trantor: Acrobatics (No ACP): [1d20(7) + 2] = 9
[Wed Nov 14 22:02:11 2012] : Trantor: oo c??
[Wed Nov 14 22:02:15 2012] : Trantor: ooc ??
[Wed Nov 14 22:02:45 2012] : DM: ooc 10ft jump DC is 10.
[Wed Nov 14 22:02:45 2012] : Aeleva: ooc and splashes!
[Wed Nov 14 22:03:05 2012] : Trantor: ooc Ah
[Wed Nov 14 22:03:08 2012] : Trantor: Reflex: [1d20(16) + 4] = 20
[Wed Nov 14 22:03:10 2012] : DM: You land on the edge of the grease and slip falling down.
[Wed Nov 14 22:04:09 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc casting it seemed like a good idea :(
[Wed Nov 14 22:04:24 2012] : Trantor: That being the case, Arol waits
[Wed Nov 14 22:04:28 2012] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Nov 14 22:04:32 2012] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Nov 14 22:05:24 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn moves round behind the guard and attacks
[Wed Nov 14 22:05:32 2012] : Vaddyn: Cold Iron Longsword: [1d20(6) + 10] = 16 Damage: [1d8(3) + 6] = 9 HP.
[Wed Nov 14 22:05:37 2012] : DM: Miss
[Wed Nov 14 22:05:42 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn maintains his inspirational demeanor:+2 competence bonus to attack and damage; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects. (5) rounds left today
[Wed Nov 14 22:05:51 2012] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Nov 14 22:06:01 2012] : DM: The soldier attacks.
[Wed Nov 14 22:06:04 2012] : DM: Longsword: [1d20(10) + 5] = 15; Hit: [1d8(1) + 3] = 4 damage.
[Wed Nov 14 22:06:04 2012] : Vaddyn (exit): 22:06
[Wed Nov 14 22:06:08 2012] : DM: Misses
[Wed Nov 14 22:06:17 2012] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Nov 14 22:06:44 2012] : Aeleva: Aeleva stabs at A
[Wed Nov 14 22:06:52 2012] : Aeleva: Rapier +1 (TWF - PH): Attack: [1d20(9) + 8] = 17 - Damage: [1d6(5) + 1] = 6 HP.
[Wed Nov 14 22:06:53 2012] : Aeleva: Dagger (TWF - OH): Attack: [1d20(19) + 6] = 25 - Damage: [1d4(2) + 0] = 2
[Wed Nov 14 22:07:00 2012] : Aeleva: Sneak attack: [3d6(4,3,6)] = 13
[Wed Nov 14 22:07:04 2012] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Nov 14 22:07:46 2012] : DM: The soldier drops, unconcious and dying.
[Wed Nov 14 22:08:02 2012] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Nov 14 22:08:17 2012] : Trantor: Trantor crawls out or the grease
[Wed Nov 14 22:08:37 2012] : Trantor: Then stands
[Wed Nov 14 22:09:11 2012] : Trantor: Arol, not smart enough to understand grease walks through it
[Wed Nov 14 22:09:24 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Reflex:[1d20(20) + 7] = 27
[Wed Nov 14 22:09:36 2012] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Nov 14 22:09:46 2012] : DM: ooc Arol looks a bit smug: This is how you do it.
[Wed Nov 14 22:09:53 2012] : Trantor: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 14 22:10:01 2012] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Nov 14 22:10:49 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn runs back round to the doorway
[Wed Nov 14 22:11:30 2012] : Vaddyn: ... and stops at the greasy area
[Wed Nov 14 22:11:58 2012] : Vaddyn: "two more inside, one with magic"
[Wed Nov 14 22:12:05 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn stops performing. Bardsong effect ends.
[Wed Nov 14 22:12:12 2012] : Vaddyn: done
[Wed Nov 14 22:12:26 2012] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Nov 14 22:12:36 2012] : Dice error: action in Monsters (PF) / Bandit (human fighter 2) / Abilities / Constitution: 'L' not found
[Wed Nov 14 22:13:08 2012] : Aeleva: ooc I hate when this game appeals my conscience.
[Wed Nov 14 22:13:19 2012] : DM: The soldier has stopped bleeding out.
[Wed Nov 14 22:13:31 2012] : Aeleva: ooc he's dead or he's stabilized?
[Wed Nov 14 22:13:43 2012] : DM: Stabilized
[Wed Nov 14 22:14:26 2012] : Aeleva: ooc Aeleva quickly draws a piece of rope from her bag and ties as well as she can the soldier's hands.
[Wed Nov 14 22:14:32 2012] : Aeleva: ooc can I do that?
[Wed Nov 14 22:14:37 2012] : DM: Yes.
[Wed Nov 14 22:14:50 2012] : Aeleva: ooc I suppose it takes mall my moves and actions, so done.
[Wed Nov 14 22:14:58 2012] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Nov 14 22:14:59 2012] : Aeleva: *all, not mall
[Wed Nov 14 22:15:59 2012] : Trantor: ooc what sort of door handle is it?
[Wed Nov 14 22:16:29 2012] : DM: Its a round door knob and there is a simple looking lock.
[Wed Nov 14 22:17:08 2012] : Trantor: Trantor vaguely paws at the handle with his lizard hands, and gestures to Arol
[Wed Nov 14 22:17:15 2012] : Trantor: Handle Companion: [1d20(10) + 11] = 21
[Wed Nov 14 22:17:22 2012] : DM: Arol gets the idea.
[Wed Nov 14 22:17:34 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc the mental image of that has me giggling
[Wed Nov 14 22:17:45 2012] : Trantor: Arol tries the door
[Wed Nov 14 22:17:52 2012] : DM: The door doesn't open.
[Wed Nov 14 22:18:07 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Strength: [1d20(20) + 6] = 26
[Wed Nov 14 22:18:18 2012] : DM: Arol smashes open the door.
[Wed Nov 14 22:18:39 2012] : Trantor: ooc totally appropriate for an ape trying to open a locked door :-D
[Wed Nov 14 22:18:52 2012] : Trantor: ooc how long did my mime take?
[Wed Nov 14 22:18:54 2012] : Bodyguard: The bodyguard flings a ball of fire just beyond the doorway, engulfing Arol and Trantor in fire.
[Wed Nov 14 22:19:04 2012] : Bodyguard: [6d6(3,4,1,2,5,3)] = 18 fire damage, reflex save for half.
[Wed Nov 14 22:19:23 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Reflex:[1d20(11) + 7] = 18 (evasion)
[Wed Nov 14 22:19:38 2012] : Trantor: Reflex: [1d20(8) + 4] = 12
[Wed Nov 14 22:19:49 2012] : Bodyguard: Arol saved. Trantor did not.
[Wed Nov 14 22:20:12 2012] : Trantor: Damage: Trantor takes 18 damage. [Wed Nov 14 22:20:34 2012] : Trantor: ooc Done if my mime took my whole round
[Wed Nov 14 22:20:42 2012] : Trantor: ooc which it probably did
[Wed Nov 14 22:20:47 2012] : Bodyguard: Vaddyn?
[Wed Nov 14 22:21:24 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn moves into the room until he can see someone through the doorway
[Wed Nov 14 22:21:29 2012] : Vaddyn: Acrobatics: [1d20(5) + 4] = 9
[Wed Nov 14 22:21:35 2012] : DM: The tax collector is hiding under the table, cowering.
[Wed Nov 14 22:21:44 2012] : DM: On your arse.
[Wed Nov 14 22:22:00 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc reflex save?
[Wed Nov 14 22:22:03 2012] : DM: ooc no
[Wed Nov 14 22:22:29 2012] : Vaddyn: oco so that was my move.. 1 second
[Wed Nov 14 22:23:05 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn dismisses the grease spell
[Wed Nov 14 22:23:17 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc it never occured to me that I could do that until now
[Wed Nov 14 22:24:02 2012] : DM: ooc done?
[Wed Nov 14 22:24:07 2012] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Nov 14 22:25:35 2012] : Tax Collector: "No, stop! Let us go and you can have the coins."
[Wed Nov 14 22:26:07 2012] : Trantor: "Umm, let's talk about it"
[Wed Nov 14 22:26:25 2012] : Bodyguard: "Shut up! I'm not letting myself get captured!"
[Wed Nov 14 22:26:32 2012] : Trantor: "We're here to stop you bleeding the village dry, not to kill you"
[Wed Nov 14 22:26:33 2012] : Bodyguard: She shoot a ray of fire at Trantor.
[Wed Nov 14 22:26:50 2012] : Bodyguard: [1d20(11) + 5] = 16
[Wed Nov 14 22:26:57 2012] : Trantor: ooc hit
[Wed Nov 14 22:27:11 2012] : Bodyguard: It hits for [4d6(5,6,2,1)] = 14 fire damage.
[Wed Nov 14 22:27:22 2012] : Trantor: Damage: Trantor takes 14 damage. [Wed Nov 14 22:27:26 2012] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Nov 14 22:27:32 2012] : Trantor: ooc oops...
[Wed Nov 14 22:27:52 2012] : Trantor: ooc As Bert just pointed out, I can't speak!
[Wed Nov 14 22:28:05 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc :D
[Wed Nov 14 22:28:27 2012] : Aeleva: ooc can I do a double run?
[Wed Nov 14 22:28:42 2012] : DM: ooc you can't run around corners.
[Wed Nov 14 22:30:43 2012] : Aeleva: Aeleva leaves the unconscious soldier and goes around to get to the tax collector and her bodyguard
[Wed Nov 14 22:31:06 2012] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Nov 14 22:33:50 2012] : Trantor: ooc sorry
[Wed Nov 14 22:34:15 2012] : Trantor: Trantor heads for the mage
[Wed Nov 14 22:34:30 2012] : Trantor: Bite: [1d20(15) + 8] = 23 Damage: [1d6(1) + 5] = 6 HP.
[Wed Nov 14 22:34:38 2012] : DM: [1d5(3)] = 3
[Wed Nov 14 22:34:48 2012] : DM: You get one of the images.
[Wed Nov 14 22:35:05 2012] : Trantor: Arol heads in, squeezing through the door, then attacking too
[Wed Nov 14 22:35:16 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Claw - Power Attack: Reach 10 - [1d20(7) + 7] = 14 Damage: [1d6(4) + 8] = 12 HP.
[Wed Nov 14 22:35:56 2012] : DM: Miss
[Wed Nov 14 22:36:01 2012] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Nov 14 22:36:15 2012] : Trantor: ooc could hit an image unless her AC is greater than 18
[Wed Nov 14 22:36:25 2012] : DM: ooc her AC is 20
[Wed Nov 14 22:36:37 2012] : Trantor: ooc sorry, I meant Dex
[Wed Nov 14 22:36:59 2012] : Trantor: ooc image AC is 10 + Dex
[Wed Nov 14 22:37:32 2012] : DM: ooc not in pathfinder.
[Wed Nov 14 22:37:48 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn hauls himself to his feet
[Wed Nov 14 22:37:52 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn inspires the party with a joke about their opponents. +2 competence bonus to attack and damage; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects until Vaddyn stops.
[Wed Nov 14 22:37:57 2012] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Nov 14 22:38:14 2012] : Trantor: ooc Ah, OK :-)
[Wed Nov 14 22:39:27 2012] : Bodyguard: The bodyguard steps back and casts color spray, catching Trantor and Arol.
[Wed Nov 14 22:39:36 2012] : Bodyguard: Will saves.
[Wed Nov 14 22:40:34 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Will: [1d20(19) + 2] = 21
[Wed Nov 14 22:40:41 2012] : Trantor: Will: [1d20(8) + 7] = 15
[Wed Nov 14 22:41:05 2012] : Bodyguard: Both saved.
[Wed Nov 14 22:41:10 2012] : Bodyguard: So no effect
[Wed Nov 14 22:41:15 2012] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Nov 14 22:42:01 2012] : Aeleva: Aeleva continues her way towards the fray
[Wed Nov 14 22:42:06 2012] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Nov 14 22:42:52 2012] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Nov 14 22:44:04 2012] : Trantor: Trantor takes a 5 ft step, then launches an attack flurry
[Wed Nov 14 22:44:11 2012] : Trantor: Talon: [1d20(8) + 8] = 16 Damage: [1d8(5) + 5] = 10 HP.
[Wed Nov 14 22:44:13 2012] : Trantor: Talon: [1d20(6) + 8] = 14 Damage: [1d8(4) + 5] = 9 HP.
[Wed Nov 14 22:44:15 2012] : Trantor: Bite: [1d20(15) + 8] = 23 Damage: [1d6(6) + 5] = 11 HP.
[Wed Nov 14 22:44:16 2012] : Trantor: Claw: [1d20(14) + 3] = 17 Damage: [1d4(3) + 2] = 5 HP.
[Wed Nov 14 22:44:28 2012] : Trantor: Arol does the same
[Wed Nov 14 22:44:36 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Bite: [1d20(6) + 8] = 14 Damage: [1d6(1) + 6] = 7 HP.
[Wed Nov 14 22:44:38 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Claw: Reach 10 - [1d20(16) + 8] = 24 Damage: [1d6(3) + 6] = 9 HP.
[Wed Nov 14 22:44:38 2012] : DM: [1d3(3)] = 3
[Wed Nov 14 22:44:40 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Claw: Reach 10 - [1d20(1) + 8] = 9 Damage: [1d6(3) + 6] = 9 HP.
[Wed Nov 14 22:44:54 2012] : DM: Trantor takes down all the remaining images.
[Wed Nov 14 22:45:04 2012] : DM: Arol slashes with a claw.
[Wed Nov 14 22:46:14 2012] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Nov 14 22:46:31 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn moves in
[Wed Nov 14 22:46:40 2012] : Vaddyn: Sound Burst - Level 2 - Deals [1d8(7)] = 7 sonic damage in a 10 ft radius, 35 ft range. Subjects are stunned unless they pass a Fort save of DC 16; duration - 1 round.)
[Wed Nov 14 22:47:03 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn maintains his inspirational demeanor:+2 competence bonus to attack and damage; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects. (3) rounds left today
[Wed Nov 14 22:47:07 2012] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Nov 14 22:47:55 2012] : DM: [1d20(6) + 3] = 9
[Wed Nov 14 22:48:06 2012] : DM: The bodyguard is stunned.
[Wed Nov 14 22:48:19 2012] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Nov 14 22:48:40 2012] : Vaddyn: "Tie up that mouthpiece!"
[Wed Nov 14 22:48:59 2012] : Vaddyn: "Maybe we can end this without more death"
[Wed Nov 14 22:49:25 2012] : Aeleva: Aeleva walks up to the body guard and attacks
[Wed Nov 14 22:49:35 2012] : Aeleva: Rapier +1: Attack: [1d20(18) + 10] = 28 - Damage: [1d6(4) + 1] = 5
[Wed Nov 14 22:49:43 2012] : Aeleva: ooc I'm not flanking :(
[Wed Nov 14 22:49:52 2012] : DM: Sneak attack, he's stunned.
[Wed Nov 14 22:49:55 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc he's stunned!
[Wed Nov 14 22:49:56 2012] : DM: she
[Wed Nov 14 22:50:10 2012] : Trantor: ooc 18 is a crit on a rapier
[Wed Nov 14 22:50:16 2012] : Aeleva: ooc sorry, I missed that part.
[Wed Nov 14 22:50:29 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc can you not just knock her out and tie her up?
[Wed Nov 14 22:50:30 2012] : Aeleva: ooc the stunned part.
[Wed Nov 14 22:50:44 2012] : Aeleva: ooc yes, I could do that.
[Wed Nov 14 22:51:27 2012] : Aeleva: Aeleva walks up to the bodyguard and punches them in the neck to knock her out.
[Wed Nov 14 22:51:37 2012] : Aeleva: ooc what do I have to roll?
[Wed Nov 14 22:51:50 2012] : Aeleva: *punches her.
[Wed Nov 14 22:52:11 2012] : Trantor: ooc I'm no expert but a punch to the neck doesn't exactly sound like a knock out move to me ??
[Wed Nov 14 22:52:26 2012] : Aeleva: ooc a pinch, then?
[Wed Nov 14 22:52:30 2012] : Trantor: ooc more like a fractured windpipe and choke to death move ;-)
[Wed Nov 14 22:52:49 2012] : Aeleva: ooc I'm pretty sure there's some nerve in the neck you can pinch to make someone unconscious
[Wed Nov 14 22:53:06 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc only in star trek :P
[Wed Nov 14 22:53:10 2012] : Aeleva: ooc lol, I'm tired, and words just don't match what I want to do.
[Wed Nov 14 22:53:12 2012] : Trantor: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 14 22:53:18 2012] : Aeleva: ooc, no, there really is.
[Wed Nov 14 22:53:35 2012] : Aeleva: ooc or pressure on an artery
[Wed Nov 14 22:53:40 2012] : DM: You subdue the bodyguard, out of spells and stunned she puts up no resistance anymore.
[Wed Nov 14 22:53:48 2012] : Trantor: ooc you're a rogue, so you probably know that stuff
[Wed Nov 14 22:53:51 2012] : Aeleva: ooc or something stealthy and quick that a seasoned rogue should know.
[Wed Nov 14 22:54:04 2012] : Aeleva: ooc here you go :)
[Wed Nov 14 22:55:10 2012] : DM: What do you do we the captured people? You tied up one of the soldiers and the bodyguard and the tax collector is a quivering wreck offering no resistance.
[Wed Nov 14 22:55:48 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc is their a local police/militia we could hand them over to?
[Wed Nov 14 22:55:54 2012] : DM: 1200 XP each.
[Wed Nov 14 22:57:11 2012] : Trantor: "Let's chat with the villagers to give them their money back"
[Wed Nov 14 22:57:20 2012] : DM: There are no local police/militia here. You can release them, take them to Lady Felicity or try talking them to the king's army who may or may not do something about them.
[Wed Nov 14 22:57:46 2012] : Trantor: "Maybe they can tell us about these folks collecting extra tax, and give us their story?"
[Wed Nov 14 22:58:08 2012] : DM: The villagers, keen supporters of Lady Felicity demand that you deliver them as prisoners to her.
[Wed Nov 14 22:58:41 2012] : DM: They are also greatful for the returned taxes.
[Wed Nov 14 22:58:53 2012] : DM: Diplomacy roll (probably from Vaddyn).
[Wed Nov 14 22:59:00 2012] : Vaddyn: Diplomacy: [1d20(19) + 8] = 27
[Wed Nov 14 22:59:31 2012] : DM: Are you returning all or only a part?
[Wed Nov 14 23:00:06 2012] : Aeleva: ooc since they're supporters of Lady Felicity, I guess only a part.
[Wed Nov 14 23:00:17 2012] : Vaddyn: "Villagers, your Lady has requested that we return half of what was collected, and give the other half to her. How do you feel about this?"
[Wed Nov 14 23:00:24 2012] : Aeleva: ooc or that :)
[Wed Nov 14 23:01:05 2012] : DM: The villagers agree happily, anything to support her efforts to end Hubert's crushing taxes.
[Wed Nov 14 23:01:31 2012] : Vaddyn: "Very well then, the people have spoken"
[Wed Nov 14 23:01:55 2012] : Aeleva: "Indeed"
[Wed Nov 14 23:02:10 2012] : Vaddyn: (Quietly to the other) "Best leave the prisoner decision til we get out of here"
[Wed Nov 14 23:02:19 2012] : DM: ooc can I get a decision on the prisoners so we can end?
[Wed Nov 14 23:03:09 2012] : Trantor: "Well, I'm not keen on giving them to Felicity"
[Wed Nov 14 23:03:17 2012] : Aeleva: "I say we return them to the King's army. I don't feel like handing them over to Lady Felicity"
[Wed Nov 14 23:03:25 2012] : Trantor: "But if not her, we need to try to fing the army"
[Wed Nov 14 23:03:32 2012] : Vaddyn: "Me neither. "
[Wed Nov 14 23:03:50 2012] : Aeleva: "Good, then we agree."
[Wed Nov 14 23:03:52 2012] : Vaddyn: "We should confisdcate anything valuable first"
[Wed Nov 14 23:04:12 2012] : Trantor: "Or dangerous, like weapons"
[Wed Nov 14 23:04:37 2012] : Vaddyn: "Aeleva, has that wizard got a spellbook on her?"
[Wed Nov 14 23:04:54 2012] : DM: Wand of shocking grasp (50 charges) is the only valuble item, and a spell book of course.
[Wed Nov 14 23:05:13 2012] : Aeleva: "She does"
[Wed Nov 14 23:05:23 2012] : DM: GAME END