Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Oct 31 19:54:08 2012] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Oct 31 19:54:55 2012] : DM: You are a day away from Yswaun, a medium-sized town on the river and the center of the local forestry industry.
[Wed Oct 31 19:55:20 2012] : DM: There are reports of fighting between two factions struggling for the barony.
[Wed Oct 31 19:55:59 2012] : DM: The royal army also has a presence to project the vital supplies of timber destined for the royal dockyards.
[Wed Oct 31 19:57:00 2012] : DM: The factions are lead by the twin brother and sister, Lady Filicity and Lord Hubert.
[Wed Oct 31 19:57:36 2012] : DM: You have arranged accomdation for the night at the village inn and are planning to travel onwards to the town tomorrow.
[Wed Oct 31 19:58:00 2012] : DM: Do you want to do anything else while you're here?
[Wed Oct 31 19:58:29 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc nothing I can think of
[Wed Oct 31 19:59:07 2012] : Trantor: ooc nope
[Wed Oct 31 20:00:13 2012] : DM: Ok.
[Wed Oct 31 20:00:28 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Fine here
[Wed Oct 31 20:00:39 2012] : Trantor: ooc congrats to you all Hannele
[Wed Oct 31 20:00:48 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Thank you :)
[Wed Oct 31 20:01:08 2012] : DM: The following day you're walking along the road. A light drizzle is falling and eveything is cold and damp.
[Wed Oct 31 20:02:23 2012] : DM: The forest of old oaks looms over the road.
[Wed Oct 31 20:02:59 2012] : DM: You round a corner and see three people, slumped under a tree looking exhausted and battered.
[Wed Oct 31 20:03:03 2012] : Trantor: "This is more like it. The trees all around us"
[Wed Oct 31 20:03:16 2012] : Vaddyn: "Good to see they aren't cutting them all down"
[Wed Oct 31 20:03:27 2012] : DM: The seem to be soldiers and are showing colours of blue and yellow.
[Wed Oct 31 20:03:45 2012] : DM: One staggers to her feet as you approach.
[Wed Oct 31 20:03:52 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc have we determined which colour matches which twin?
[Wed Oct 31 20:04:01 2012] : Finduilas: "Are you alright? Can we help you?"
[Wed Oct 31 20:04:03 2012] : Trantor: ooc do we care?
[Wed Oct 31 20:04:09 2012] : Sgt. Withers: ooc Vaddyn, not yet.
[Wed Oct 31 20:04:25 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc might be useful if we are to pick a 'side'
[Wed Oct 31 20:04:37 2012] : Sgt. Withers: ooc The royal army wears red and gold.
[Wed Oct 31 20:04:37 2012] : Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 31 20:05:13 2012] : Sgt. Withers: Leaning on a long spear the soldier hails you.
[Wed Oct 31 20:05:24 2012] : Sgt. Withers: "Are you mercenaries?"
[Wed Oct 31 20:05:31 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc also if one side wears purple and black they are probably the 'evil' ones ;)
[Wed Oct 31 20:05:42 2012] : Vaddyn: "Soem have called us such. Why?"
[Wed Oct 31 20:06:11 2012] : Vaddyn: "You look as if you are more in need of medics than mercenaries"
[Wed Oct 31 20:07:02 2012] : Sgt. Withers: "They hit our caravan in the early morning and we need some assistance to retake it."
[Wed Oct 31 20:07:18 2012] : Vaddyn: "They?"
[Wed Oct 31 20:07:38 2012] : Finduilas: "You were attacked?"
[Wed Oct 31 20:07:46 2012] : Sgt. Withers: "Hubert's soldiers. We didn't expect them to be so far away from town."
[Wed Oct 31 20:08:20 2012] : Vaddyn: "So you are with Lady Felicity?"
[Wed Oct 31 20:08:24 2012] : Finduilas: Rest: Regain 5 HP. [Wed Oct 31 20:08:32 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Sorry
[Wed Oct 31 20:08:59 2012] : Sgt. Withers: "Yes, we are loyal to the rightful heir."
[Wed Oct 31 20:09:25 2012] : Vaddyn: "We had heard there was trouble, but we were informed it had not gone so far as open combat yet"
[Wed Oct 31 20:09:41 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc weren't we?
[Wed Oct 31 20:09:55 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc or was that just the impression I had got
[Wed Oct 31 20:10:17 2012] : Finduilas: ooc I got the same impression
[Wed Oct 31 20:10:21 2012] : Sgt. Withers: ooc No, they had started skirmishing.
[Wed Oct 31 20:10:29 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc ok,ty
[Wed Oct 31 20:10:44 2012] : Vaddyn: "This is a disturbing turn of events"
[Wed Oct 31 20:11:04 2012] : Sgt. Withers: "I wouldn't call a cowardly attack on a lightly defended caravan fighting."
[Wed Oct 31 20:11:24 2012] : Sgt. Withers: "Hubert's solder's are scum."
[Wed Oct 31 20:11:40 2012] : Vaddyn: "Have there been other incidents?"
[Wed Oct 31 20:12:16 2012] : Trantor: "Are these under orders, or just brigands under a flag of convenience?"
[Wed Oct 31 20:12:29 2012] : Sgt. Withers: "There have been reports. I don't know any details."
[Wed Oct 31 20:12:55 2012] : Sgt. Withers: "They were wearing Hubert's colours of blue and green."
[Wed Oct 31 20:13:22 2012] : Sgt. Withers: "Will you help?"
[Wed Oct 31 20:13:53 2012] : Finduilas: "We will help stopping the violence"
[Wed Oct 31 20:14:10 2012] : Vaddyn: "One moment please, I would like to talk to my friends"
[Wed Oct 31 20:14:21 2012] : Sgt. Withers: "We need those food and medical supplies urgently."
[Wed Oct 31 20:14:24 2012] : Trantor: "Of course we only have your word for it that this was your caravan"!
[Wed Oct 31 20:14:29 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn becons the others away
[Wed Oct 31 20:15:02 2012] : Vaddyn: "So friends, what do you think?"
[Wed Oct 31 20:16:34 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc struggling to rp this with such low wisdom :s kinda think V would just go 'OK then'
[Wed Oct 31 20:16:40 2012] : Trantor: "As I said, they may be the ones who attacked the caravan"
[Wed Oct 31 20:16:42 2012] : Finduilas: "If they truly are robbed, they need our help"
[Wed Oct 31 20:17:01 2012] : Trantor: "And now they ask us to help attack?"
[Wed Oct 31 20:17:15 2012] : Trantor: ooc I have low int, and that's hard to do also
[Wed Oct 31 20:17:51 2012] : Vaddyn: "Also do we really want to get involved in a civil war. "
[Wed Oct 31 20:19:19 2012] : Finduilas: "I don't want to be drawn into this familial dispute, but let us see if we can find out peacefully who robbed who"
[Wed Oct 31 20:19:56 2012] : Vaddyn: "Ok, lets talk to our friend again, get him to go over the story and then see if we can talk to their assailants?"
[Wed Oct 31 20:20:06 2012] : Trantor: "OK"
[Wed Oct 31 20:20:59 2012] : Vaddyn: "Sargeant, could you go over what happened again?"
[Wed Oct 31 20:21:18 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc really just want to do a sense motive
[Wed Oct 31 20:21:58 2012] : Trantor: Sense Motive: [1d20(19) + 2] = 21
[Wed Oct 31 20:22:07 2012] : Vaddyn: Sense Motive: [1d20(11) + 4] = 15
[Wed Oct 31 20:22:08 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas listens carefully, trying to determine the truth
[Wed Oct 31 20:22:12 2012] : Finduilas: Sense Motive: [1d20(7) + 6] = 13
[Wed Oct 31 20:22:15 2012] : Sgt. Withers: "A dawn attack by infantry with crossbow support from the east. The waggon horse were target first and then we we were forced to retreat.
[Wed Oct 31 20:22:49 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc knowledge - combat?
[Wed Oct 31 20:23:05 2012] : Sgt. Withers: ooc sure, if you have it.
[Wed Oct 31 20:23:19 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc wasn't even sure it existed :)
[Wed Oct 31 20:23:35 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc so no I dont have it
[Wed Oct 31 20:23:48 2012] : Trantor: ooc I'm just looking for obvious signs of lying
[Wed Oct 31 20:24:27 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc although I can 'make any knowledge checks untrained'
[Wed Oct 31 20:24:58 2012] : Sgt. Withers: "They had no cavalry so I don't know how long it will take them to unload the wagons or request more horses."
[Wed Oct 31 20:25:40 2012] : Finduilas: "Do you need medical assistance?"
[Wed Oct 31 20:26:02 2012] : Trantor: ooc I initially read that as mediacl assurance ;-)
[Wed Oct 31 20:26:04 2012] : Sgt. Withers: "No, minor wounds only."
[Wed Oct 31 20:26:10 2012] : Trantor: ooc medical
[Wed Oct 31 20:26:24 2012] : Vaddyn: "Ok, Sargeant. We are going to go and talk to them. Perhaps we can find out what started this"
[Wed Oct 31 20:26:52 2012] : Trantor: "We will not be going in hostile"
[Wed Oct 31 20:27:18 2012] : Trantor: "Having said that, it may be better if we approach them without you in tow"
[Wed Oct 31 20:27:18 2012] : Vaddyn: "We have no wish to make things worse for anyone, so please remain here"
[Wed Oct 31 20:27:38 2012] : Sgt. Withers: "That is tactically unsound, we cannot provide support as Hubert's men will open fire on us as soon as they see us."
[Wed Oct 31 20:28:04 2012] : Finduilas: "We're not asking for your support, but please keep out of our way"
[Wed Oct 31 20:28:42 2012] : Trantor: "But they shouldn't fire on us"
[Wed Oct 31 20:28:51 2012] : Trantor: "Unless they see you with us"
[Wed Oct 31 20:29:54 2012] : Sgt. Withers: "Very well."
[Wed Oct 31 20:31:12 2012] : Sgt. Withers: (to her soldiers) "Alright, move out back to main camp."
[Wed Oct 31 20:31:44 2012] : Vaddyn: "Ah where is your camp, should we need to find you again?"
[Wed Oct 31 20:31:45 2012] : Finduilas: "Just be careful on your way back there, and stay safe"
[Wed Oct 31 20:31:51 2012] : DM: They don't seem impressed by your unwillingness to help as the march on.
[Wed Oct 31 20:32:26 2012] : DM: They don't reveal their destination but they head off through the forest to the south.
[Wed Oct 31 20:32:42 2012] : Trantor: ooc as we're helping, I'm assuming that we have no idea that they think we're unwilling to help!
[Wed Oct 31 20:33:13 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc I assume they told us where the attack was even though we didn't ask
[Wed Oct 31 20:33:26 2012] : DM: ooc it's down the road.
[Wed Oct 31 20:33:38 2012] : Trantor: "Let's go and see what we can see then"
[Wed Oct 31 20:33:44 2012] : Trantor: "Arol, come"
[Wed Oct 31 20:34:13 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas rides to the attack site
[Wed Oct 31 20:34:19 2012] : DM: ooc you didn't help them counter-attack and they considered your plan to trying to talk tactically unsound.
[Wed Oct 31 20:35:26 2012] : Finduilas: ooc They would, being soldiers and all
[Wed Oct 31 20:36:41 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn heads down the road
[Wed Oct 31 20:37:01 2012] : Trantor: ooc I considered their story to be anecdote based on no evidence
[Wed Oct 31 20:37:15 2012] : Trantor: ooc I saw no reason to consider it otherwise
[Wed Oct 31 20:40:15 2012] : Trantor: ooc is it still tree lined?
[Wed Oct 31 20:40:22 2012] : DM: ooc yes.
[Wed Oct 31 20:40:48 2012] : Trantor: ooc off the road is difficult terrain?
[Wed Oct 31 20:43:30 2012] : DM: Your approach the ambush site, there are two wagons guarded by 6 soliders with blue and green colours. The area is still heavily forested and the verge by the road is heavy overgrown (difficult terrain) but inside the woods is clear of most undergrowth.
[Wed Oct 31 20:43:52 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc are any of the soldiers carrying bows?
[Wed Oct 31 20:44:24 2012] : DM: You haven't seen seen yet. Do you continue up the road or head into the woods (or turn around and find another less morally ambiguous adventure)?
[Wed Oct 31 20:44:34 2012] : Trantor: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 31 20:44:44 2012] : DM: The soldiers have swords and have heavy crossbows.
[Wed Oct 31 20:45:04 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas rides on (over the road)
[Wed Oct 31 20:45:08 2012] : Trantor: "Arol, hide and follow"
[Wed Oct 31 20:45:11 2012] : Trantor: Handle Companion: [1d20(11) + 11] = 22
[Wed Oct 31 20:45:12 2012] : Trantor: Handle Companion: [1d20(18) + 11] = 29
[Wed Oct 31 20:45:29 2012] : Trantor: ooc planning for Arol to folow us through the treetops
[Wed Oct 31 20:45:34 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Climb: [1d20(7) + 19] = 26
[Wed Oct 31 20:45:45 2012] : DM: When you get within 250 ft, the soldiers call out halt and level crossbows at you.
[Wed Oct 31 20:45:53 2012] : DM: ooc hide check for Arol.
[Wed Oct 31 20:45:56 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Stealth: [1d20(18) + 3] = 21
[Wed Oct 31 20:46:07 2012] : Finduilas: "Good morning, gentlemen. What happened here?"
[Wed Oct 31 20:46:14 2012] : Finduilas: Sense Motive: [1d20(3) + 6] = 9
[Wed Oct 31 20:46:33 2012] : Finduilas: ooc I'm going to believe anything they tell me ;)
[Wed Oct 31 20:46:46 2012] : Trantor: Sense Motive: [1d20(3) + 2] = 5
[Wed Oct 31 20:46:51 2012] : DM: "Lord Hubert's business. You'd best turn around."
[Wed Oct 31 20:46:54 2012] : Vaddyn: Sense Motive: [1d20(13) + 4] = 17
[Wed Oct 31 20:47:02 2012] : Trantor: ooc me too =)
[Wed Oct 31 20:47:24 2012] : Trantor: "Is there a problem with your horses?
[Wed Oct 31 20:47:26 2012] : Vaddyn: "We are bound for Yswuan"
[Wed Oct 31 20:47:28 2012] : Finduilas: "Turn around? Doesn't Lord Hubert allow honest travellers using this road?"
[Wed Oct 31 20:47:37 2012] : DM: You notice the carts have painted marks in blue and yellow.
[Wed Oct 31 20:48:12 2012] : Finduilas: "There aren't your carts, are they? Where did you find them?"
[Wed Oct 31 20:48:16 2012] : DM: "This road is closed until further notice. Turn around or we shall be forced to open fire."
[Wed Oct 31 20:48:47 2012] : Vaddyn: "Surely you can let a few travellers pass"
[Wed Oct 31 20:49:05 2012] : Vaddyn: Diplomacy: [1d20(7) + 8] = 15
[Wed Oct 31 20:49:32 2012] : DM: "You are armed and armored. How are we to know you aren't mercs paid by the traitor Felicity."
[Wed Oct 31 20:49:51 2012] : DM: "You have 5 seconds to comply."
[Wed Oct 31 20:50:06 2012] : Trantor: "You'd be a fool to wander around with neither arms or armour in these dangerous times"
[Wed Oct 31 20:50:09 2012] : DM: The soldiers move take cover behind the wagons.
[Wed Oct 31 20:50:12 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas sits up straight and looks down her nose at the soldiers
[Wed Oct 31 20:50:21 2012] : Vaddyn: "Oh come now, how could the three of us be a threat to you 6 or your horses and car... your carts"
[Wed Oct 31 20:50:31 2012] : Trantor: "But we've just come from Ceriontyn a few days ago"
[Wed Oct 31 20:50:39 2012] : DM: "Five."
[Wed Oct 31 20:50:53 2012] : Finduilas: "I'm a paladin of Sarenrae, I'm no mercenary"
[Wed Oct 31 20:51:00 2012] : DM: ooc Trantor, Arol can advance undetected.
[Wed Oct 31 20:51:06 2012] : DM: "Four."
[Wed Oct 31 20:51:22 2012] : Trantor: ooc he's tracking me, I've given no order to attack
[Wed Oct 31 20:51:29 2012] : DM: ooc ok
[Wed Oct 31 20:51:35 2012] : DM: "Three"
[Wed Oct 31 20:51:39 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas puts her hand on her sword
[Wed Oct 31 20:51:43 2012] : Trantor: "Into the bushes for now"
[Wed Oct 31 20:51:59 2012] : Trantor: Trantor steps into the cover of the bushes
[Wed Oct 31 20:52:02 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn follows Trantor
[Wed Oct 31 20:52:16 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Cowards! :P
[Wed Oct 31 20:52:17 2012] : DM: The soldier swears and shouts, "Fire!".
[Wed Oct 31 20:52:20 2012] : DM: Roll initiative.
[Wed Oct 31 20:52:25 2012] : Vaddyn: Initiative: [1d20(16) + 1] = 17
[Wed Oct 31 20:52:25 2012] : Trantor: Initiative: [1d20(6) + 4] = 10
[Wed Oct 31 20:52:26 2012] : Finduilas: Initiative: [1d20(1) + 7] = 8
[Wed Oct 31 20:52:28 2012] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(9) + 5] = 14
[Wed Oct 31 20:52:45 2012] : DM: ooc brb
[Wed Oct 31 20:54:42 2012] : DM: ooc er, how many HP for a 2nd level fighter?
[Wed Oct 31 20:55:26 2012] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Oct 31 20:55:27 2012] : Trantor: Osyluth Stinger (Club): [1d20(9) + 8] = 17 Damage: [1d6(1) + 5] = 6 HP + poison - DC 16 Fort save or [1d4(2)] = 2 Str damage.
[Wed Oct 31 20:55:38 2012] : Trantor: ooc 10 + 2 + 5 +2??
[Wed Oct 31 20:55:53 2012] : Trantor: ooc or do NPCs not get full HP at L1
[Wed Oct 31 20:56:02 2012] : Vaddyn: On hearing the word Fire, Vaddyn takes cover behind the nearest tree
[Wed Oct 31 20:56:03 2012] : DM: ooc book says 16.
[Wed Oct 31 20:56:26 2012] : Trantor: ooc fair enough
[Wed Oct 31 20:56:47 2012] : Vaddyn: done
[Wed Oct 31 20:56:57 2012] : DM: The soliders all shoot at Finduilas.
[Wed Oct 31 20:56:59 2012] : DM: Heavy Crossbow: [1d20(14) + 3] = 17; Hit: [1d10(4)] = 4 damage.
[Wed Oct 31 20:57:00 2012] : DM: Heavy Crossbow: [1d20(3) + 3] = 6; Hit: [1d10(7)] = 7 damage.
[Wed Oct 31 20:57:01 2012] : DM: Heavy Crossbow: [1d20(16) + 3] = 19; Hit: [1d10(10)] = 10 damage.
[Wed Oct 31 20:57:02 2012] : DM: Heavy Crossbow: [1d20(6) + 3] = 9; Hit: [1d10(4)] = 4 damage.
[Wed Oct 31 20:57:04 2012] : DM: Heavy Crossbow: [1d20(9) + 3] = 12; Hit: [1d10(2)] = 2 damage.
[Wed Oct 31 20:57:05 2012] : DM: Heavy Crossbow: [1d20(11) + 3] = 14; Hit: [1d10(8)] = 8 damage.
[Wed Oct 31 20:57:22 2012] : DM: Bolts whizz past her but none hit.
[Wed Oct 31 20:57:31 2012] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Oct 31 20:57:59 2012] : Trantor: "Arol, attack"
[Wed Oct 31 20:58:08 2012] : Trantor: Handle Companion: [1d20(6) + 11] = 17
[Wed Oct 31 20:58:16 2012] : DM: ok
[Wed Oct 31 20:58:17 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Climb: [1d20(13) + 19] = 32
[Wed Oct 31 20:58:35 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Stealth: [1d20(19) + 3] = 22
[Wed Oct 31 20:58:51 2012] : Trantor: ooc he's not able to stealth at full speed I guess
[Wed Oct 31 20:59:09 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Depends on his feats
[Wed Oct 31 20:59:16 2012] : Trantor: ooc he isn't
[Wed Oct 31 20:59:18 2012] : DM: ooc half speed normally
[Wed Oct 31 20:59:34 2012] : Trantor: Trantor steps efforlessly through the undergrowth
[Wed Oct 31 20:59:40 2012] : Trantor: Stone Call: Level 2 - Deal [2d6(1,2)] = 3 damage to all creatures in a 80 ft wide, 20 ft high cylinder as dirt, gravel and small and small pebbles rain down in the area.
[Wed Oct 31 20:59:56 2012] : Trantor: ooc woot - 3 damage! ;-)
[Wed Oct 31 20:59:58 2012] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Oct 31 21:00:19 2012] : DM: Does that get them all?
[Wed Oct 31 21:00:25 2012] : Trantor: ooc yes
[Wed Oct 31 21:01:04 2012] : DM: The soldiers try and shield themselves from the rain of pebbles.
[Wed Oct 31 21:01:07 2012] : DM: Finduilas?
[Wed Oct 31 21:01:50 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas rides closer
[Wed Oct 31 21:02:04 2012] : Finduilas: Done
[Wed Oct 31 21:02:17 2012] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Oct 31 21:02:32 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc oh, horses. I always forget horses
[Wed Oct 31 21:03:08 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Finduilas is not one for walking, so she always rides
[Wed Oct 31 21:03:27 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc are we assuming dismount before combat started?
[Wed Oct 31 21:03:41 2012] : DM: ooc no
[Wed Oct 31 21:04:54 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn dismounts and loops the reins over a branch
[Wed Oct 31 21:05:35 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn moves to the next tree
[Wed Oct 31 21:05:53 2012] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Oct 31 21:07:08 2012] : Soldiers: Soldier A drops his crossbow and draws a sword and attacks.
[Wed Oct 31 21:07:15 2012] : Soldiers: The rest fire at Finduilas again.
[Wed Oct 31 21:07:19 2012] : Soldiers: Longsword: [1d20(10) + 5] = 15; Hit: [1d8(5) + 3] = 8 damage.
[Wed Oct 31 21:07:21 2012] : Soldiers: Heavy Crossbow: [1d20(9) + 3] = 12; Hit: [1d10(8)] = 8 damage.
[Wed Oct 31 21:07:22 2012] : Soldiers: Heavy Crossbow: [1d20(9) + 3] = 12; Hit: [1d10(2)] = 2 damage.
[Wed Oct 31 21:07:22 2012] : Soldiers: Heavy Crossbow: [1d20(14) + 3] = 17; Hit: [1d10(3)] = 3 damage.
[Wed Oct 31 21:07:23 2012] : Soldiers: Heavy Crossbow: [1d20(13) + 3] = 16; Hit: [1d10(3)] = 3 damage.
[Wed Oct 31 21:07:24 2012] : Soldiers: Heavy Crossbow: [1d20(6) + 3] = 9; Hit: [1d10(5)] = 5 damage.
[Wed Oct 31 21:07:37 2012] : Soldiers: Then switch to their swords.
[Wed Oct 31 21:07:51 2012] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Oct 31 21:09:01 2012] : Trantor: Arol closes in
[Wed Oct 31 21:09:05 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Climb: [1d20(4) + 19] = 23
[Wed Oct 31 21:09:25 2012] : Trantor: Trantor moves closer
[Wed Oct 31 21:10:00 2012] : Trantor: Running
[Wed Oct 31 21:10:14 2012] : Trantor: ooc 90 ft
[Wed Oct 31 21:10:16 2012] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Oct 31 21:10:21 2012] : DM: Finduilas?
[Wed Oct 31 21:10:45 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas dismounts and draws her sword
[Wed Oct 31 21:11:11 2012] : Finduilas: Done
[Wed Oct 31 21:11:35 2012] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Oct 31 21:12:22 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn also runs towards the action
[Wed Oct 31 21:12:46 2012] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Oct 31 21:13:51 2012] : Soldiers: Two of the soldiers advance on Trantor and four on Finduilas.
[Wed Oct 31 21:14:02 2012] : Soldiers: Longsword: [1d20(4) + 5] = 9; Hit: [1d8(5) + 3] = 8 damage.
[Wed Oct 31 21:14:03 2012] : Soldiers: Longsword: [1d20(17) + 5] = 22; Hit: [1d8(4) + 3] = 7 damage.
[Wed Oct 31 21:14:18 2012] : Soldiers: 7 damage to Trantor
[Wed Oct 31 21:14:31 2012] : Trantor: ooc difficult terrain
[Wed Oct 31 21:14:40 2012] : Trantor: ooc they can get to me, but not all to Finduilas
[Wed Oct 31 21:14:42 2012] : Soldiers: C and B charge by E can't attack.
[Wed Oct 31 21:14:51 2012] : Soldiers: Longsword: [1d20(6) + 5] = 11; Hit: [1d8(8) + 3] = 11 damage.
[Wed Oct 31 21:14:52 2012] : Soldiers: Longsword: [1d20(9) + 5] = 14; Hit: [1d8(2) + 3] = 5 damage.
[Wed Oct 31 21:14:53 2012] : Soldiers: Longsword: [1d20(14) + 5] = 19; Hit: [1d8(2) + 3] = 5 damage.
[Wed Oct 31 21:15:03 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Almost
[Wed Oct 31 21:15:16 2012] : Soldiers: 5 damage (19 + 2 for charge hits)
[Wed Oct 31 21:15:25 2012] : Finduilas: ooc OK
[Wed Oct 31 21:15:29 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc is A standing on the wagon
[Wed Oct 31 21:15:34 2012] : Trantor: ooc they can't charge in the difficult terrain of my spell
[Wed Oct 31 21:15:36 2012] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Oct 31 21:15:44 2012] : Finduilas: Damage: Finduilas takes 5 damage. [Wed Oct 31 21:16:09 2012] : Trantor: Damage: Trantor takes 7 damage. [Wed Oct 31 21:16:26 2012] : Trantor: Arol grabs for one
[Wed Oct 31 21:16:33 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Combat Manoeuvre: [1d20(11) + 12] = 23 vs CMD
[Wed Oct 31 21:16:49 2012] : Trantor: ooc is that an F?
[Wed Oct 31 21:16:58 2012] : DM: ooc I'll remember that next time.
[Wed Oct 31 21:17:32 2012] : Trantor: He then bites him
[Wed Oct 31 21:17:35 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Bite - Power Attack: [1d20(19) + 9] = 28 Damage: [1d6(2) + 10] = 12 HP.
[Wed Oct 31 21:17:48 2012] : Finduilas: ooc That's gotta hurt
[Wed Oct 31 21:18:05 2012] : DM: The soldier is very close to death from a brutal wound.
[Wed Oct 31 21:18:16 2012] : Trantor: Trantor draws his club and attacks
[Wed Oct 31 21:18:29 2012] : Trantor: Osyluth Stinger (Club): [1d20(13) + 8] = 21 Damage: [1d6(2) + 5] = 7 HP + poison - DC 16 Fort save or [1d4(1)] = 1 Str damage.
[Wed Oct 31 21:18:35 2012] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Oct 31 21:18:38 2012] : DM: Who?
[Wed Oct 31 21:18:40 2012] : Trantor: ooc on F
[Wed Oct 31 21:18:53 2012] : DM: F crumples.
[Wed Oct 31 21:18:56 2012] : Trantor: ooc seeing as he's nearly dead anyway
[Wed Oct 31 21:18:58 2012] : DM: Finduilas?
[Wed Oct 31 21:19:12 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas attacks A
[Wed Oct 31 21:19:19 2012] : Finduilas: Silvered Longsword +1: [1d20(15) + 11] = 26 Damage: [1d8(6) + 5] = 11 HP.
[Wed Oct 31 21:19:27 2012] : Finduilas: Done
[Wed Oct 31 21:19:37 2012] : DM: Hit
[Wed Oct 31 21:19:41 2012] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Oct 31 21:20:01 2012] : Vaddyn: Grease: Level 1 - Covers a 10 foot square within 35 feet with grease for 5 rounds. DC 17 reflex save for all within the area, or fall prone.
[Wed Oct 31 21:20:17 2012] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(1) + 1] = 2
[Wed Oct 31 21:20:18 2012] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(20) + 1] = 21
[Wed Oct 31 21:20:30 2012] : DM: C lands on his arse.
[Wed Oct 31 21:20:49 2012] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Oct 31 21:21:19 2012] : DM: C attempts to stand
[Wed Oct 31 21:21:22 2012] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(7) + 1] = 8
[Wed Oct 31 21:22:08 2012] : DM: E moves to attack Finduilas.
[Wed Oct 31 21:22:11 2012] : DM: Longsword: [1d20(17) + 5] = 22; Hit: [1d8(1) + 3] = 4 damage.
[Wed Oct 31 21:22:12 2012] : DM: Longsword: [1d20(2) + 5] = 7; Hit: [1d8(6) + 3] = 9 damage.
[Wed Oct 31 21:22:13 2012] : DM: Longsword: [1d20(6) + 5] = 11; Hit: [1d8(1) + 3] = 4 damage.
[Wed Oct 31 21:22:19 2012] : DM: 4 damage from A.
[Wed Oct 31 21:22:28 2012] : DM: D attacks Trantor
[Wed Oct 31 21:22:30 2012] : DM: Longsword: [1d20(19) + 5] = 24; Hit: [1d8(4) + 3] = 7 damage.
Critical threat: [1d20(8) + 5] = 13; Hit: [7 + 1d8(8) + 3] = 18 damage.

[Wed Oct 31 21:22:41 2012] : DM: 7 damage.
[Wed Oct 31 21:22:45 2012] : Finduilas: Damage: Finduilas takes 4 damage. [Wed Oct 31 21:22:51 2012] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Oct 31 21:22:58 2012] : Trantor: Damage: Trantor takes 7 damage. [Wed Oct 31 21:23:40 2012] : Trantor: Arol attacks drops efforlessly to the floor, while attacking D
[Wed Oct 31 21:23:46 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Bite - Power Attack: [1d20(1) + 9] = 10 Damage: [1d6(1) + 10] = 11 HP.
[Wed Oct 31 21:23:47 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Claw - Power Attack: Reach 10 - [1d20(4) + 9] = 13 Damage: [1d6(5) + 10] = 15 HP.
[Wed Oct 31 21:23:48 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Claw - Power Attack: Reach 10 - [1d20(1) + 9] = 10 Damage: [1d6(4) + 10] = 14 HP.
[Wed Oct 31 21:23:56 2012] : DM: All misses.
[Wed Oct 31 21:24:07 2012] : Trantor: ooc poorly ;-)
[Wed Oct 31 21:24:16 2012] : Trantor: Trantor attacks D too
[Wed Oct 31 21:24:28 2012] : Trantor: Osyluth Stinger (Club): [1d20(14) + 8] = 22 Damage: [1d6(6) + 5] = 11 HP + poison - DC 16 Fort save or [1d4(2)] = 2 Str damage.
[Wed Oct 31 21:24:33 2012] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Oct 31 21:24:38 2012] : DM: Hit
[Wed Oct 31 21:24:45 2012] : DM: Fortitude: [1d20(15) + 5] = 20
[Wed Oct 31 21:24:59 2012] : DM: He resists the poison.
[Wed Oct 31 21:25:05 2012] : DM: Finduilas?
[Wed Oct 31 21:25:32 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas attacks A again, before using her powers to heal herself
[Wed Oct 31 21:25:38 2012] : Finduilas: Silvered Longsword +1: [1d20(16) + 11] = 27 Damage: [1d8(3) + 5] = 8 HP.
[Wed Oct 31 21:25:43 2012] : Finduilas: Lay On Hands - Subject gains [2d6(2,1)] = 3 hp
[Wed Oct 31 21:25:58 2012] : Finduilas: Healing: Regain 3 HP. [Wed Oct 31 21:26:02 2012] : Finduilas: Done
[Wed Oct 31 21:26:10 2012] : DM: A dies
[Wed Oct 31 21:26:24 2012] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Oct 31 21:26:30 2012] : Vaddyn: Sound Burst - Level 2 - Deals [1d8(6)] = 6 sonic damage in a 10 ft radius, 35 ft range. Subjects are stunned unless they pass a Fort save of DC 16; duration - 1 round.)
[Wed Oct 31 21:27:20 2012] : Vaddyn: target to get E and B only
[Wed Oct 31 21:27:29 2012] : DM: Fortitude: [1d20(6) + 5] = 11
[Wed Oct 31 21:27:30 2012] : DM: Fortitude: [1d20(11) + 5] = 16
[Wed Oct 31 21:27:41 2012] : DM: E is stunned.
[Wed Oct 31 21:27:52 2012] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Oct 31 21:28:31 2012] : DM: The soldiers panick and break, running (or crawling in the case of C) away.
[Wed Oct 31 21:28:50 2012] : DM: AoO if you wish to use it from Trantor, Arol and Finduilas.
[Wed Oct 31 21:28:55 2012] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(2) + 1] = 3
[Wed Oct 31 21:28:57 2012] : Trantor: Osyluth Stinger (Club): [1d20(3) + 8] = 11 Damage: [1d6(2) + 5] = 7 HP + poison - DC 16 Fort save or [1d4(1)] = 1 Str damage.
[Wed Oct 31 21:29:03 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Claw - Power Attack: Reach 10 - [1d20(20) + 9] = 29 Damage: [1d6(5) + 10] = 15 HP.
Critical threat: [1d20(14) + 9] = 23, Damage: [15 + 1d6(3) + 10] = 28 HP

[Wed Oct 31 21:29:03 2012] : DM: B slips as he runs away.
[Wed Oct 31 21:29:09 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas targets B
[Wed Oct 31 21:29:12 2012] : Trantor: ooc ouch
[Wed Oct 31 21:29:14 2012] : Finduilas: Silvered Longsword +1 (AoO): [1d20(9) + 12] = 21 Damage: [1d8(5) + 5] = 10 HP.
[Wed Oct 31 21:29:41 2012] : DM: B is cut down as she tries to flee.
[Wed Oct 31 21:30:04 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc E is stunned
[Wed Oct 31 21:30:48 2012] : DM: Arol's claw disembowles D, spraying blood and torn entrails in a wide arc. The gore splattering against the nearby tree trunk.
[Wed Oct 31 21:31:22 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Eeew!
[Wed Oct 31 21:31:30 2012] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Oct 31 21:31:45 2012] : Trantor: ooc !Fatality!
[Wed Oct 31 21:32:00 2012] : Trantor: ooc has one got away?
[Wed Oct 31 21:32:30 2012] : Vaddyn: "Dont kill them!"
[Wed Oct 31 21:32:35 2012] : Trantor: "Arol grab him"
[Wed Oct 31 21:32:40 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Combat Manoeuvre: [1d20(7) + 12] = 19 vs CMD
[Wed Oct 31 21:33:04 2012] : Trantor: Handle Companion: [1d20(7) + 11] = 18
[Wed Oct 31 21:33:10 2012] : Trantor: Trantor moves in
[Wed Oct 31 21:33:21 2012] : Trantor: "Drop your weapon and surrender"
[Wed Oct 31 21:33:23 2012] : DM: Arol grabs the one trying to crawl away.
[Wed Oct 31 21:33:30 2012] : DM: He drops his sword.
[Wed Oct 31 21:33:39 2012] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Oct 31 21:33:46 2012] : DM: Finduilas?
[Wed Oct 31 21:34:10 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas tries to minimize the damage to everyone
[Wed Oct 31 21:34:13 2012] : Finduilas: Channel Positive Energy - Heal - Cure creatures no more than 5 creatures within 35 ft. for [3d6(3,6,2)] = 11 hp
[Wed Oct 31 21:34:42 2012] : DM: Does that include the soldiers?
[Wed Oct 31 21:35:01 2012] : Finduilas: ooc So friend and foe, the 5 nearest to me, not including myself
[Wed Oct 31 21:35:08 2012] : Finduilas: Done
[Wed Oct 31 21:35:18 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Yes, soldiers as well
[Wed Oct 31 21:35:35 2012] : Trantor: ooc it does include you as far as I was aware
[Wed Oct 31 21:35:50 2012] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Oct 31 21:35:58 2012] : Trantor: Healing: Regain 11 HP. [Wed Oct 31 21:36:01 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn moves to the stunned E, disarms and immobilises him
[Wed Oct 31 21:36:04 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Selective channeling: I'm excluding myself this time around
[Wed Oct 31 21:36:29 2012] : DM: Ok.
[Wed Oct 31 21:36:44 2012] : DM: 800 XP each
[Wed Oct 31 21:36:45 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc is A dead or dieing?
[Wed Oct 31 21:36:51 2012] : Trantor: ooc fair enough
[Wed Oct 31 21:36:54 2012] : DM: A is dead.
[Wed Oct 31 21:37:15 2012] : Trantor: "Now perhaps we can have a conversation?"
[Wed Oct 31 21:37:20 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc brb
[Wed Oct 31 21:37:32 2012] : Trantor: ooc anyone know what our XP is now?
[Wed Oct 31 21:37:56 2012] : Finduilas: ooc 19,660
[Wed Oct 31 21:38:15 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Excluding these last 800
[Wed Oct 31 21:38:17 2012] : DM: ooc Actually all but the one Arol eviserated are dying. You can stabilize them.
[Wed Oct 31 21:39:11 2012] : Trantor: ooc so 20,460 now
[Wed Oct 31 21:39:15 2012] : Finduilas: ooc The ones within my channel are stabile now
[Wed Oct 31 21:39:16 2012] : Trantor: ooc thanks
[Wed Oct 31 21:40:38 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas uses her powers again (excluding those who are fully healed)
[Wed Oct 31 21:40:42 2012] : Finduilas: Channel Positive Energy - Heal - Cure creatures no more than 5 creatures within 35 ft. for [3d6(1,6,3)] = 10 hp
[Wed Oct 31 21:40:58 2012] : Terrified Solider: "What do you want?" the trembling solider asks.
[Wed Oct 31 21:41:12 2012] : Finduilas: "Answers"
[Wed Oct 31 21:41:51 2012] : Finduilas: ooc All but A are alive and stabile now?
[Wed Oct 31 21:41:58 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc back
[Wed Oct 31 21:42:26 2012] : Vaddyn: "So who are you and why are you here?"
[Wed Oct 31 21:42:31 2012] : Terrified Solider: ooc It was D that died.
[Wed Oct 31 21:42:34 2012] : Vaddyn: Intimidate: [1d20(16) + 14] = 30
[Wed Oct 31 21:42:39 2012] : Trantor: ooc yes
[Wed Oct 31 21:43:12 2012] : Terrified Solider: "We are Lord Hubert's soldiers. Ordered to attack and secure a cavern of supplied from the traitor."
[Wed Oct 31 21:43:16 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc probably best talking to A
[Wed Oct 31 21:43:26 2012] : Trantor: "Beware, or I'll have my ape tear more of you apart"
[Wed Oct 31 21:43:47 2012] : Vaddyn: "Who gave this order?"
[Wed Oct 31 21:44:17 2012] : Finduilas: "I hope that won't be necessary, Trantor, Arol is a terrible adversary"
[Wed Oct 31 21:44:43 2012] : Terrified Solider: "Our superior officer, Captain Farrow."
[Wed Oct 31 21:45:06 2012] : Vaddyn: "And where can we find this Captain Farrow?"
[Wed Oct 31 21:45:38 2012] : Terrified Solider: "At HQ, in the castle."
[Wed Oct 31 21:46:13 2012] : Vaddyn: "Thank you. That wasn't so difficult now was it?"
[Wed Oct 31 21:47:06 2012] : Terrified Solider: Listen checks.
[Wed Oct 31 21:47:22 2012] : Finduilas: Perception: [1d20(16) + 3] = 19
[Wed Oct 31 21:47:25 2012] : Vaddyn: Perception: [1d20(12) + 3] = 15
[Wed Oct 31 21:48:24 2012] : Terrified Solider: ooc Trantor?
[Wed Oct 31 21:49:53 2012] : Trantor: Perception: [1d20(17) + 10] = 27
[Wed Oct 31 21:49:56 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Perception: [1d20(3) + 5] = 8
[Wed Oct 31 21:50:09 2012] : Trantor: ooc sorry, got called away
[Wed Oct 31 21:50:26 2012] : DM: Trantor you hear the heavy wingbeats approaching from the east first. Knowledge: nature check to identify them.
[Wed Oct 31 21:50:34 2012] : Trantor: Knowledge Nature: [1d20(2) + 9] = 11
[Wed Oct 31 21:50:51 2012] : Trantor: ooc umm, it a big birdie
[Wed Oct 31 21:51:14 2012] : Trantor: "I hear the wingbeats of something heavy approaching"
[Wed Oct 31 21:51:21 2012] : Vaddyn: Lore Master - Take 10 : Vaddyn takes 10 on his next knowledge roll [Wed Oct 31 21:51:26 2012] : DM: You have 4 rounds to prepare.
[Wed Oct 31 21:51:26 2012] : Vaddyn: Knowledge Nature: LoreMaster: [10 + 7] = 17
[Wed Oct 31 21:51:32 2012] : Trantor: "From the east"
[Wed Oct 31 21:51:40 2012] : DM: Round 1.
[Wed Oct 31 21:52:07 2012] : DM: Finduilas?
[Wed Oct 31 21:52:15 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas looks at the east, and draws her bow
[Wed Oct 31 21:52:22 2012] : Finduilas: Done
[Wed Oct 31 21:52:27 2012] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Oct 31 21:52:57 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc anything from my nature roll?
[Wed Oct 31 21:53:08 2012] : DM: Vaddyn, not yet.
[Wed Oct 31 21:53:38 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn takes cover behind one of the wagons and looks east
[Wed Oct 31 21:53:40 2012] : Trantor: ooc we rested didn't we
[Wed Oct 31 21:53:54 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Yes
[Wed Oct 31 21:54:19 2012] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Oct 31 21:54:31 2012] : Trantor: "Arol, climb up and hide"
[Wed Oct 31 21:54:39 2012] : Trantor: Handle Companion: [1d20(13) + 11] = 24
[Wed Oct 31 21:54:40 2012] : Trantor: Handle Companion: [1d20(20) + 11] = 31
[Wed Oct 31 21:54:44 2012] : DM: Ok
[Wed Oct 31 21:54:46 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Climb: [1d20(20) + 19] = 39
[Wed Oct 31 21:54:49 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Stealth: [1d20(4) + 3] = 7
[Wed Oct 31 21:55:35 2012] : Trantor: Done for now
[Wed Oct 31 21:55:41 2012] : DM: Round 2
[Wed Oct 31 21:55:44 2012] : DM: Finduilas?
[Wed Oct 31 21:56:21 2012] : Trantor: ooc how many prisoners do we have?
[Wed Oct 31 21:56:48 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas nocks an arrow and stands ready to shoot at the first enemy that comes into sight
[Wed Oct 31 21:56:52 2012] : Finduilas: Done
[Wed Oct 31 21:56:55 2012] : DM: ooc 5. Only 2 are concious.
[Wed Oct 31 21:57:05 2012] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Oct 31 21:57:26 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn copies Finduilas
[Wed Oct 31 21:57:56 2012] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Oct 31 21:58:04 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Stealth: [1d20(9) + 3] = 12
[Wed Oct 31 21:58:22 2012] : Trantor: Barkskin: Level 2 - Gives the target a +2 bonus to Natural Armour for 50 minutes
[Wed Oct 31 21:58:27 2012] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Oct 31 21:58:30 2012] : Trantor: ooc brb
[Wed Oct 31 21:58:44 2012] : DM: Round 3.
[Wed Oct 31 21:59:02 2012] : DM: Vaddyn, you identify the sound as a approaching wyvern.
[Wed Oct 31 21:59:05 2012] : DM: Finduilas?
[Wed Oct 31 21:59:29 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas once again heals those around her, now including herself
[Wed Oct 31 21:59:35 2012] : Finduilas: Channel Positive Energy - Heal - Cure creatures no more than 5 creatures within 35 ft. for [3d6(3,5,1)] = 9 hp
[Wed Oct 31 21:59:40 2012] : Finduilas: Done
[Wed Oct 31 21:59:45 2012] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Oct 31 21:59:53 2012] : Finduilas: Healing: Regain 9 HP. [Wed Oct 31 22:00:13 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn does nothing
[Wed Oct 31 22:00:19 2012] : Trantor: Healing: Regain 9 HP. [Wed Oct 31 22:00:48 2012] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Oct 31 22:01:05 2012] : Trantor: Summon Nature's Ally II: Level 3 - Trantor begins a Summon spell.
[Wed Oct 31 22:01:37 2012] : DM: Round 4. The wyvern is nearly upon you now.
[Wed Oct 31 22:01:39 2012] : DM: Finduilas?
[Wed Oct 31 22:03:05 2012] : Finduilas: Waiting
[Wed Oct 31 22:03:28 2012] : DM: ooc no readied attack?
[Wed Oct 31 22:03:49 2012] : Finduilas: ooc I didn't read it was in sight
[Wed Oct 31 22:03:57 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas shoots
[Wed Oct 31 22:04:00 2012] : Finduilas: MW Composite Longbow: [1d20(8) + 10] = 18 Damage: [1d8(1) + 4] = 5 HP.
[Wed Oct 31 22:04:00 2012] : DM: ooc are you reading an attack?
[Wed Oct 31 22:04:04 2012] : DM: readying
[Wed Oct 31 22:04:19 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Sorry, misread, yes still readying
[Wed Oct 31 22:04:27 2012] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Oct 31 22:04:31 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn begins being inspirational
[Wed Oct 31 22:04:33 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn inspires the party with a joke about their opponents. +2 competence bonus to attack and damage; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects until Vaddyn stops.
[Wed Oct 31 22:04:37 2012] : Vaddyn: done
[Wed Oct 31 22:05:20 2012] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Oct 31 22:05:28 2012] : Trantor: Dire Bat: Trantor completes his Summon Nature's Ally III spell - Augmented Dire Bat (AC 14, 30 HP, CMD 21, Fly 40 ft (good)) lasts for 5 rounds
[Wed Oct 31 22:06:09 2012] : DM: Readying an attack?
[Wed Oct 31 22:06:30 2012] : Trantor: Trantor pulls out his sling and readies an attack
[Wed Oct 31 22:06:42 2012] : DM: Roll initiative.
[Wed Oct 31 22:06:43 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Stealth: [1d20(2) + 3] = 5
[Wed Oct 31 22:06:47 2012] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Oct 31 22:06:50 2012] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(9) + 5] = 14
[Wed Oct 31 22:06:52 2012] : Vaddyn: Initiative: [1d20(12) + 1] = 13
[Wed Oct 31 22:06:53 2012] : Finduilas: Initiative: [1d20(15) + 7] = 22
[Wed Oct 31 22:06:55 2012] : Trantor: Arol remains pretty unstealthy
[Wed Oct 31 22:07:00 2012] : Trantor: Initiative: [1d20(10) + 4] = 14
[Wed Oct 31 22:08:26 2012] : DM: The wyvern appears, flying low and fast over the treetops.
[Wed Oct 31 22:08:38 2012] : DM: Readied attacks from Finduilas and Trantor.
[Wed Oct 31 22:08:45 2012] : Trantor: MW Sling: [1d20(16) + 8] = 24 Damage: [1d4(3) + 6] = 9 HP.
[Wed Oct 31 22:08:47 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas shoots
[Wed Oct 31 22:08:54 2012] : Finduilas: MW Composite Longbow: [1d20(12) + 10] = 22 Damage: [1d8(2) + 4] = 6 HP.
[Wed Oct 31 22:09:00 2012] : Finduilas: Done
[Wed Oct 31 22:09:14 2012] : DM: The wyvern is wearing harness and carrying a rider. Both are wearing Lord Hubert's colours of blue and green.
[Wed Oct 31 22:09:33 2012] : DM: The arrow hits the wvyern in the leg.
[Wed Oct 31 22:09:44 2012] : DM: Blood drips from the wound.
[Wed Oct 31 22:10:09 2012] : DM: The sling thuds into the wyvern's wing, badly bruising it.
[Wed Oct 31 22:10:26 2012] : DM: Finduilas?
[Wed Oct 31 22:10:48 2012] : DM: The wyvern is about 80 ft up in the air.
[Wed Oct 31 22:11:37 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas shoots the animal again
[Wed Oct 31 22:11:40 2012] : Finduilas: MW Composite Longbow: [1d20(12) + 10] = 22 Damage: [1d8(5) + 4] = 9 HP.
[Wed Oct 31 22:11:45 2012] : Finduilas: Done
[Wed Oct 31 22:11:55 2012] : Finduilas: ooc The poor thing
[Wed Oct 31 22:12:10 2012] : DM: The arrow lodges in the wyvern's shoulder.
[Wed Oct 31 22:13:00 2012] : DM: The rider swears and shouts; "Abort! Abort!" hauling on the reins to turn the wyvern around.
[Wed Oct 31 22:13:54 2012] : DM: Trantor? The wvyern will be out of sight in one round.
[Wed Oct 31 22:14:05 2012] : Trantor: MW Sling: [1d20(3) + 8] = 11 Damage: [1d4(2) + 6] = 8 HP.
[Wed Oct 31 22:14:08 2012] : DM: Miss
[Wed Oct 31 22:15:08 2012] : Trantor: Dire bat charges
[Wed Oct 31 22:15:15 2012] : Trantor: Bite: Dire Bat: [1d20(15) + 7] = 22; Damage: [1d8(4) + 7] = 11 HP
[Wed Oct 31 22:15:38 2012] : Trantor: ooc how high above the trees is it?
[Wed Oct 31 22:15:47 2012] : DM: The bat takes a chunk out of the wyvern's tail.
[Wed Oct 31 22:15:56 2012] : DM: About 20 ft.
[Wed Oct 31 22:16:22 2012] : Trantor: ooc I assume the top of the road is clear of trees?
[Wed Oct 31 22:16:28 2012] : DM: ooc yes.
[Wed Oct 31 22:16:40 2012] : Trantor: Arol leaps from one side of the road to the other
[Wed Oct 31 22:16:45 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Acrobatics: [1d20(8) + 7] = 15
[Wed Oct 31 22:17:29 2012] : Trantor: ooc successfully?
[Wed Oct 31 22:18:00 2012] : DM: Arol misses the branch and falls.
[Wed Oct 31 22:18:18 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Awww
[Wed Oct 31 22:18:19 2012] : DM: Reflex save.
[Wed Oct 31 22:18:23 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Reflex:[1d20(4) + 7] = 11
[Wed Oct 31 22:18:54 2012] : DM: He crashes through some branches and land roughly on the ground. Taking [3d6(4,4,6)] = 14 damage.
[Wed Oct 31 22:19:03 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc ouch
[Wed Oct 31 22:19:04 2012] : Trantor: ooc ouch!
[Wed Oct 31 22:19:19 2012] : Trantor: Damage: Arol takes 14 damage. [Wed Oct 31 22:19:25 2012] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Oct 31 22:19:31 2012] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Oct 31 22:20:24 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc does it look injured?
[Wed Oct 31 22:20:37 2012] : DM: It's wounded, yes.
[Wed Oct 31 22:21:02 2012] : DM: But not badly yet.
[Wed Oct 31 22:21:30 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc how far away is it from me?
[Wed Oct 31 22:22:09 2012] : DM: 90 ft.
[Wed Oct 31 22:22:26 2012] : Trantor: ooc is it off the map?
[Wed Oct 31 22:22:36 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc its way up in the air
[Wed Oct 31 22:22:44 2012] : Trantor: ooc ah, I forgot!
[Wed Oct 31 22:23:39 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc how quickly is it moving away?
[Wed Oct 31 22:23:58 2012] : DM: ooc Speed 60ft so 120 ft per round in level flight.
[Wed Oct 31 22:24:23 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn takes a pot shot at the beast
[Wed Oct 31 22:24:26 2012] : Vaddyn: MW Comp (+2) Shortbow: [1d20(9) + 7] = 16, Damage: [1d8(8) + 6] = 14 HP.
[Wed Oct 31 22:24:32 2012] : DM: Miss
[Wed Oct 31 22:24:39 2012] : Vaddyn: done
[Wed Oct 31 22:24:41 2012] : DM: Finduilas?
[Wed Oct 31 22:24:47 2012] : Finduilas: F tries one last shot
[Wed Oct 31 22:24:52 2012] : Finduilas: MW Composite Longbow: [1d20(11) + 10] = 21 Damage: [1d8(6) + 4] = 10 HP.
[Wed Oct 31 22:24:59 2012] : Finduilas: Done
[Wed Oct 31 22:25:25 2012] : DM: Hit
[Wed Oct 31 22:25:49 2012] : DM: The wyvern flies on out of sight and range.
[Wed Oct 31 22:26:06 2012] : Finduilas: "Follow it?"
[Wed Oct 31 22:26:23 2012] : Trantor: ooc AoO from the bat?
[Wed Oct 31 22:26:28 2012] : Vaddyn: "At that speed??"
[Wed Oct 31 22:26:35 2012] : DM: ooc Trantor, yes.
[Wed Oct 31 22:26:37 2012] : Trantor: Bite: Dire Bat: [1d20(20) + 7] = 27; Damage: [1d8(5) + 7] = 12 HP
[Wed Oct 31 22:26:46 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Send the bat after it?
[Wed Oct 31 22:26:48 2012] : Trantor: [1d20(5) + 7] = 12
[Wed Oct 31 22:26:52 2012] : DM: Hit but not enough to bring it down.
[Wed Oct 31 22:27:00 2012] : DM: The wyvern flies faster than the bat.
[Wed Oct 31 22:27:04 2012] : DM: 250 XP.
[Wed Oct 31 22:27:40 2012] : Trantor: "Well, you can bet him getting away is not good news for us"
[Wed Oct 31 22:27:56 2012] : Trantor: "Come here Arol. Are you OK?"
[Wed Oct 31 22:28:04 2012] : Trantor: Trantor uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(8) + 1] = 9 HP. Uses remaining: 5.
[Wed Oct 31 22:28:07 2012] : Trantor: Trantor uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(3) + 1] = 4 HP. Uses remaining: 4.
[Wed Oct 31 22:28:17 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Healing: Regain 13 HP. [Wed Oct 31 22:28:45 2012] : Finduilas: "So how about we take those carts and soldiers back to town?"
[Wed Oct 31 22:28:55 2012] : Vaddyn: "I think we can be garaunteed a frosty reception from Lord Hubert"
[Wed Oct 31 22:29:36 2012] : Finduilas: "We can't be welcome everywhere"
[Wed Oct 31 22:29:49 2012] : Vaddyn: "We can try to be"
[Wed Oct 31 22:29:51 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas shrugs
[Wed Oct 31 22:30:42 2012] : Vaddyn: "May as well try to find the soldiers camp"
[Wed Oct 31 22:31:05 2012] : Trantor: Trantor gets Arol to pull one of the carts behind him
[Wed Oct 31 22:31:15 2012] : Vaddyn: "Might be able to get a decent bed for the night if we show up with the carts and prisoners"
[Wed Oct 31 22:31:38 2012] : Finduilas: "Not Lord Hubert's camp, I think"
[Wed Oct 31 22:31:41 2012] : Trantor: Handle Companion: [1d20(4) + 11] = 15
[Wed Oct 31 22:31:51 2012] : Vaddyn: "Lets load the unconcious ones into the wagons and get going"
[Wed Oct 31 22:31:56 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Strength: [1d20(5) + 6] = 11
[Wed Oct 31 22:32:04 2012] : Vaddyn: "No, no I dont think that would be a good idea"
[Wed Oct 31 22:32:06 2012] : Finduilas: "And we'd better make sure those prisoners don't wake up dead tomorrow"
[Wed Oct 31 22:32:34 2012] : DM: Arol can pull one of the wagons. It won't be possible to haul them through the woods so you'll have to find a path.
[Wed Oct 31 22:32:41 2012] : DM: The were originally travelling west.
[Wed Oct 31 22:33:02 2012] : Trantor: "Looks like we follow the road this way"
[Wed Oct 31 22:33:09 2012] : Finduilas: ooc What happened to the horses?
[Wed Oct 31 22:33:09 2012] : DM: You recall that there are tracks heading off into the woods at various points.
[Wed Oct 31 22:34:01 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn gets the two concious prisoners to push/pull the other cart
[Wed Oct 31 22:34:33 2012] : Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Oct 31 22:34:35 2012] : DM: It needs a horse.
[Wed Oct 31 22:34:57 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn fetches his horse
[Wed Oct 31 22:35:58 2012] : Vaddyn: "Can we tie my horse up to this cart? I hate to see it just left here"
[Wed Oct 31 22:36:04 2012] : Trantor: ooc d'oh!
[Wed Oct 31 22:36:26 2012] : Trantor: "I can't see why not, in a pinch"
[Wed Oct 31 22:36:35 2012] : DM: All the harness needed are still here so you can harness up your horse to a wagon.
[Wed Oct 31 22:36:37 2012] : Finduilas: "Tornado can help as well, I suppose"
[Wed Oct 31 22:37:09 2012] : Vaddyn: "Lets get a harness off one of the dead horses"
[Wed Oct 31 22:37:47 2012] : Trantor: ooc brb
[Wed Oct 31 22:38:25 2012] : DM: You harness your horses the the wagons.
[Wed Oct 31 22:38:39 2012] : DM: Which way are you going? West and then trying to go south?
[Wed Oct 31 22:38:48 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas sits on a cart and takes up the reigns
[Wed Oct 31 22:39:17 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc nearest track to where the injured soldiers went
[Wed Oct 31 22:40:09 2012] : Trantor: Arol stops pulling
[Wed Oct 31 22:40:17 2012] : Trantor: ooc Guys, I need to go...
[Wed Oct 31 22:40:38 2012] : Trantor: ooc Got stuff to do before we go away for our 10th anniversary on Friday :-)
[Wed Oct 31 22:40:47 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc aww congrats
[Wed Oct 31 22:40:53 2012] : DM: You drive west and turn south. It's slow going along the narrow muddy track. After three hours you reach a checkpoint, a tree across the track guarded by two soldiers in blue and yellow.
[Wed Oct 31 22:40:56 2012] : DM: GAME END