Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Oct 3 19:38:03 2012] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Oct 3 19:38:50 2012] : DM: You killed the crocolich and raided a store room with a quantity of valuble gold and silver items.
[Wed Oct 3 19:38:55 2012] : DM: What next?
[Wed Oct 3 19:41:07 2012] : Finduilas: Crwaling along, we haven't seen the whole dungeon yet
[Wed Oct 3 19:41:11 2012] : Trantor: We were going int he other direction
[Wed Oct 3 19:41:37 2012] : Vaddyn: "I suppose we hd better find a way out"
[Wed Oct 3 19:42:06 2012] : Finduilas: "There's no way I could get up that rope again"
[Wed Oct 3 19:43:01 2012] : Vaddyn: "I think that would be a last resort"
[Wed Oct 3 19:43:23 2012] : Trantor: "I'm certainly going to struggle with that"
[Wed Oct 3 19:43:30 2012] : DM: Around the corner is a stout wooden door of similar design to the one at the bottom of the stairs in another part of the complex.
[Wed Oct 3 19:44:28 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas takes a look and a listen
[Wed Oct 3 19:44:33 2012] : Finduilas: Perception: [1d20(8) + 3] = 11
[Wed Oct 3 19:44:50 2012] : DM: You don't hear anything.
[Wed Oct 3 19:44:59 2012] : Vaddyn: Detect Magic: Level 0 - Detects spells and magic items within 60 ft.
[Wed Oct 3 19:45:12 2012] : DM: There is magic on the door.
[Wed Oct 3 19:45:56 2012] : Vaddyn: "Careful!"
[Wed Oct 3 19:45:57 2012] : Finduilas: "Shall I open it?"
[Wed Oct 3 19:46:08 2012] : Finduilas: "Something wrong?"
[Wed Oct 3 19:46:16 2012] : Vaddyn: "Theres magic around. Could be a trap"
[Wed Oct 3 19:46:45 2012] : Finduilas: "I can't do anything about that"
[Wed Oct 3 19:46:47 2012] : Trantor: "Well, do we have a way to get around it?"
[Wed Oct 3 19:47:18 2012] : Aeleva (enter): 19:47
[Wed Oct 3 19:47:26 2012] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (59) Aeleva...
[Wed Oct 3 19:47:33 2012] : Aeleva: ooc sorry
[Wed Oct 3 19:47:45 2012] : Finduilas: ooc I'm glad you made it :)
[Wed Oct 3 19:47:58 2012] : Aeleva: ooc yeah, it's been hectic lately
[Wed Oct 3 19:48:25 2012] : Trantor: ooc now we do!
[Wed Oct 3 19:48:58 2012] : Trantor: ooc we are standing in front of a door with a magical aura... and then up shows our rogue :=D
[Wed Oct 3 19:48:58 2012] : Finduilas: ooc We're standing in front of a door, it has magic on it: it could be a trap
[Wed Oct 3 19:49:14 2012] : Aeleva: ooc haha
[Wed Oct 3 19:49:33 2012] : DM: Vaddyn, spellcraft check.
[Wed Oct 3 19:49:37 2012] : Aeleva: Perception (Traps): [1d20(14) + 14] = 28
[Wed Oct 3 19:49:42 2012] : Vaddyn: Spellcraft: [1d20(18) + 5] = 23
[Wed Oct 3 19:51:33 2012] : Vaddyn: "I sense two spells"
[Wed Oct 3 19:51:40 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas steps back so Aeleva has room to work
[Wed Oct 3 19:51:58 2012] : Trantor: Trantor does likewise
[Wed Oct 3 19:52:27 2012] : Aeleva: "As far as I can tell, there are no traps. Not sure about what the spells are though"
[Wed Oct 3 19:52:45 2012] : Vaddyn: "A weak illusion, just on the surface with more powerful abjuration on the door itself"
[Wed Oct 3 19:53:00 2012] : Aeleva: ooc brb need something to drink
[Wed Oct 3 19:53:01 2012] : DM: Will saves to attempt to ignore the illusion.
[Wed Oct 3 19:53:12 2012] : Trantor: Will: [1d20(5) + 7] = 12
[Wed Oct 3 19:53:20 2012] : Vaddyn: Will: [1d20(14) + 3] = 17
[Wed Oct 3 19:53:23 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Will: [1d20(16) + 2] = 18
[Wed Oct 3 19:54:20 2012] : Aeleva: Will: [1d20(1) + 1 + 1] = 3
[Wed Oct 3 19:54:41 2012] : Aeleva: ooc too busy trying to see a trap ;)
[Wed Oct 3 19:54:50 2012] : Finduilas: Will: [1d20(3) + 8] = 11
[Wed Oct 3 19:56:24 2012] : Vaddyn: "Hmmm, I can see something on the door"
[Wed Oct 3 19:56:42 2012] : Trantor: "What is it?"
[Wed Oct 3 19:56:44 2012] : Vaddyn: "They seem to be glyphs of some kind"
[Wed Oct 3 19:56:49 2012] : Trantor: "I can't see it"
[Wed Oct 3 19:57:10 2012] : Trantor: "Glyphs?"
[Wed Oct 3 19:57:15 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn points out the location of the symbols to the others
[Wed Oct 3 19:57:24 2012] : Finduilas: "Hmm? What?"
[Wed Oct 3 19:57:26 2012] : Vaddyn: "Magical symbols"
[Wed Oct 3 19:57:33 2012] : Trantor: "Oh, symbols of some type?"
[Wed Oct 3 19:57:41 2012] : Aeleva: Aeleva squints
[Wed Oct 3 19:57:50 2012] : Vaddyn: "I've never seen their like before"
[Wed Oct 3 19:57:53 2012] : DM: Looks like a door.
[Wed Oct 3 19:58:17 2012] : Finduilas: "Just a door"
[Wed Oct 3 19:58:26 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn attempts to draw the symbols in the (presumably) dusty floor
[Wed Oct 3 19:59:01 2012] : DM: Intelligence check.
[Wed Oct 3 19:59:06 2012] : Trantor: "It would appear that we have few choices"
[Wed Oct 3 19:59:12 2012] : Trantor: ooc all of us?
[Wed Oct 3 19:59:48 2012] : DM: Vaddyn, to see if he draws the glyphs correctly.
[Wed Oct 3 19:59:53 2012] : Vaddyn: Intelligence: [1d20(1) + 1] = 2
[Wed Oct 3 19:59:55 2012] : Trantor: Trantor spends some time looking for concealed doors, in case there is another way
[Wed Oct 3 19:59:58 2012] : Vaddyn: Intelligence: [1d20(10) + 1] = 11
[Wed Oct 3 20:00:02 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc bum
[Wed Oct 3 20:00:05 2012] : Trantor: Perception: [1d20(18) + 10] = 28
[Wed Oct 3 20:00:18 2012] : Trantor: ooc taking 20
[Wed Oct 3 20:00:24 2012] : Aeleva: ooc sorry, but where are we exactly? Haven't been around for a while ;)
[Wed Oct 3 20:00:32 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc second roll was from me typing
[Wed Oct 3 20:01:02 2012] : DM: The walls are made of heavy stone blocks and there is no alternate door that you can find.
[Wed Oct 3 20:01:02 2012] : Trantor: ooc we're in a dungeon under the Baron's family country home
[Wed Oct 3 20:01:12 2012] : DM: ooc read magic spell to read the glyphs.
[Wed Oct 3 20:01:32 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc quick recap: oytugh, river, daring ropeslide, crocolich, trapped chest
[Wed Oct 3 20:01:37 2012] : Trantor: ooc he asked us to ensure it's clear of bad stuff as he has a hankering to restore it
[Wed Oct 3 20:03:37 2012] : Trantor: "I can't find any alternate doors, so we're going to have to attempt it"
[Wed Oct 3 20:03:47 2012] : Vaddyn: Read Magic: Level 0 - Can read scrolls and spellbooks for 40 minutes
[Wed Oct 3 20:03:58 2012] : Trantor: "anyone have a pole?"
[Wed Oct 3 20:04:10 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc sorry for the delay
[Wed Oct 3 20:04:33 2012] : Finduilas: "A pole? What for? I can open that door without one"
[Wed Oct 3 20:04:57 2012] : DM: Vaddyn reads the original symbols. They read thusly: "Waves Upon the Land. Green at Dawn. Gold at Dusk."
[Wed Oct 3 20:05:22 2012] : Finduilas: "A riddle? We come all the way here for a riddle?"
[Wed Oct 3 20:05:41 2012] : Vaddyn: "Could be"
[Wed Oct 3 20:05:42 2012] : Trantor: Knowledge Nature: [1d20(16) + 9] = 25
[Wed Oct 3 20:05:48 2012] : Trantor: "Grass?"
[Wed Oct 3 20:05:59 2012] : Trantor: "Or fields of wheat?"
[Wed Oct 3 20:06:38 2012] : Vaddyn: "Oh, something happened"
[Wed Oct 3 20:06:40 2012] : Finduilas: "Could be either: from grass to hay, or ripening wheat"
[Wed Oct 3 20:07:02 2012] : Vaddyn: "The symbols changed. I think it was when Trantor said 'Wheat' "
[Wed Oct 3 20:07:19 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn examines the new symbols and reads them aloud
[Wed Oct 3 20:07:30 2012] : Trantor: "Excellent. What does it say now?"
[Wed Oct 3 20:07:33 2012] : DM: ooc one moment.
[Wed Oct 3 20:07:48 2012] : Finduilas: ooc It's a good thing that spell lasts 40 minutes then
[Wed Oct 3 20:08:32 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc its Level 0 anyway
[Wed Oct 3 20:10:17 2012] : DM: It says: "Darts that Sting, Silver Snake, Booming Mass."
[Wed Oct 3 20:10:52 2012] : Finduilas: "Silver snake: river?"
[Wed Oct 3 20:11:14 2012] : Vaddyn: "Waterfall?
[Wed Oct 3 20:11:31 2012] : Finduilas: "Yeah, waterfall or rapids for booming mass"
[Wed Oct 3 20:11:47 2012] : Aeleva: "But darts that sting?"
[Wed Oct 3 20:11:54 2012] : Trantor: "But that doesn't seem to match the darts"
[Wed Oct 3 20:12:02 2012] : Finduilas: "I only get bees or wasps for that"
[Wed Oct 3 20:12:35 2012] : Vaddyn: "If it hits you hard enough, it stings"
[Wed Oct 3 20:12:47 2012] : Finduilas: "So: drops?"
[Wed Oct 3 20:13:28 2012] : Trantor: "Rain falling, river flowing, sea crashing?"
[Wed Oct 3 20:13:38 2012] : Aeleva: "sounds good"
[Wed Oct 3 20:13:41 2012] : Vaddyn: "Last time it changed as soon as Trantor said Wheat, so I suppose its not correct"
[Wed Oct 3 20:13:43 2012] : Finduilas: "Ooh!"
[Wed Oct 3 20:13:44 2012] : Aeleva: 'hail?"
[Wed Oct 3 20:13:58 2012] : Vaddyn: "Water?"
[Wed Oct 3 20:13:58 2012] : Finduilas: "It's all water"
[Wed Oct 3 20:14:34 2012] : Aeleva: "of course"
[Wed Oct 3 20:14:40 2012] : Vaddyn: "They've disappeared!"
[Wed Oct 3 20:14:52 2012] : Trantor: "Rain, lightning and thunder?"
[Wed Oct 3 20:14:58 2012] : Vaddyn: Detect Magic: Level 0 - Detects spells and magic items within 60 ft.
[Wed Oct 3 20:16:16 2012] : Vaddyn: "Hmmm, the magic has changed somehow"
[Wed Oct 3 20:16:18 2012] : Vaddyn: Spellcraft: [1d20(15) + 5] = 20
[Wed Oct 3 20:16:31 2012] : Finduilas: "How do you mean?"
[Wed Oct 3 20:17:02 2012] : Vaddyn: "Everyone back up, I'm going to try to open it"
[Wed Oct 3 20:17:22 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn tries the door handle
[Wed Oct 3 20:17:22 2012] : Finduilas: "Be careful"
[Wed Oct 3 20:18:08 2012] : DM: The door swings open, revealing a long hallway.
[Wed Oct 3 20:18:31 2012] : Vaddyn: "Phew"
[Wed Oct 3 20:19:24 2012] : Trantor: ooc was it water?
[Wed Oct 3 20:19:31 2012] : Trantor: "Well done everyone"
[Wed Oct 3 20:19:57 2012] : Finduilas: "We work well together"
[Wed Oct 3 20:20:15 2012] : DM: ooc "Water", yes.
[Wed Oct 3 20:20:35 2012] : Vaddyn: "What have we got here?"
[Wed Oct 3 20:21:06 2012] : Trantor: Trantor steps forwards to look
[Wed Oct 3 20:21:07 2012] : Aeleva: "Should I scout ahead?"
[Wed Oct 3 20:21:11 2012] : DM: You see a doorway on the left, block by rubble and rocks and a doorway on the right opening out into a long hallway.
[Wed Oct 3 20:21:58 2012] : Vaddyn: "Yeah, go on then"
[Wed Oct 3 20:22:00 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas goes over to take a look
[Wed Oct 3 20:22:18 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Scratch that
[Wed Oct 3 20:22:18 2012] : Aeleva: Stealth: [1d20(19) + 13] = 32
[Wed Oct 3 20:22:19 2012] : DM: Not long hallway, opening out into a igh, vaulted with colums on either side.
[Wed Oct 3 20:22:49 2012] : Aeleva: Aeleva advances carefully, taking a peek at the rubble to see if there's anything there.
[Wed Oct 3 20:24:18 2012] : Aeleva: ooc going back to tell the others. The coast is clear?
[Wed Oct 3 20:25:28 2012] : DM: Inside the room are dozens skeletons lying on the ground or leaning against the pillers or walls.
[Wed Oct 3 20:25:44 2012] : Aeleva: ooc oh.
[Wed Oct 3 20:26:03 2012] : Aeleva: "Hmm, this does not look very good. Tons of skeletons"
[Wed Oct 3 20:26:24 2012] : DM: At the far end is a marble altar, stained dark, on a stone dias.
[Wed Oct 3 20:26:59 2012] : Aeleva: "I think we should all go together"
[Wed Oct 3 20:27:05 2012] : DM: Statues flank the altar.
[Wed Oct 3 20:27:48 2012] : Vaddyn: "I dont like the look of this"
[Wed Oct 3 20:28:12 2012] : DM: Choose something you would like to investigate more carefully.
[Wed Oct 3 20:29:01 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas hears the word "skeleton" and goes over to take a look
[Wed Oct 3 20:29:07 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn surveys the room
[Wed Oct 3 20:29:08 2012] : Vaddyn: Lore Master - Take 10 : Vaddyn takes 10 on his next knowledge roll [Wed Oct 3 20:29:10 2012] : Vaddyn: Knowledge Religion: LoreMaster: [10 + 7] = 17
[Wed Oct 3 20:29:16 2012] : Aeleva: "I would go and try to see if there are traps around. Those skeletons are just a bad omen as to our life expectancy in this room"
[Wed Oct 3 20:29:22 2012] : Trantor: Trantor follows as everyone moves en-masse
[Wed Oct 3 20:29:49 2012] : Aeleva: ooc I'll go in extremely carefully, looking for traps, especially on the floor and pillars
[Wed Oct 3 20:30:04 2012] : Aeleva: ooc can I take 20 on this?
[Wed Oct 3 20:30:12 2012] : Aeleva: Perception (Traps): [1d20(20) + 14] = 34
[Wed Oct 3 20:30:21 2012] : Aeleva: ooc although I guess I don't need to ;)
[Wed Oct 3 20:30:26 2012] : Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 3 20:30:55 2012] : DM: Vaddyn, this is clearly a temple but the only things that would identify the god or godess it was dedicated to are gone. There are remains of tapestries upon the walls and the staues by the altar have been defaced.
[Wed Oct 3 20:32:41 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas watches the skeletons, in case they start moving
[Wed Oct 3 20:32:42 2012] : DM: Aeleva, as you carefully search the room for traps you see something beneath the dust around the altar. Something marked on the floor perhaps. You can't tell clearly with all the dust.
[Wed Oct 3 20:32:52 2012] : Vaddyn: Detect Magic: Level 0 - Detects spells and magic items within 60 ft.
[Wed Oct 3 20:33:04 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc should cover almost half the room
[Wed Oct 3 20:33:12 2012] : DM: The skeletons don't move and some are still wearing the moth eaten tatters of black robes.
[Wed Oct 3 20:34:01 2012] : Trantor: Detect Poison: Level 0 -
[Wed Oct 3 20:34:06 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas checks the room for evil
[Wed Oct 3 20:34:15 2012] : DM: Behind the altar is a skeleton unlike the others.
[Wed Oct 3 20:34:26 2012] : Trantor: ooc never mind that spell BTW
[Wed Oct 3 20:34:50 2012] : Aeleva: Aeleva approaches the dust and tries to see what's under it
[Wed Oct 3 20:34:56 2012] : DM: ooc you're level 5, right?
[Wed Oct 3 20:35:01 2012] : Aeleva: ooc yes
[Wed Oct 3 20:36:44 2012] : DM: The skeleton behind the altar is large and monstrous. Clawed hands and knobbly growths on the skull and.
[Wed Oct 3 20:36:51 2012] : DM: joints.
[Wed Oct 3 20:37:34 2012] : DM: Aeleva, there is something painted upon the floor in the dust. You will need to clear away the dust to see what it is.
[Wed Oct 3 20:38:06 2012] : DM: ooc knowledge: planes
[Wed Oct 3 20:38:17 2012] : Aeleva: Aeleva stays carefully outside of the painting and start clearing the dust with her blanket
[Wed Oct 3 20:38:27 2012] : Aeleva: ooc don't have any of that.
[Wed Oct 3 20:38:47 2012] : DM: ooc knowledge: planes to ID the monstrous skeleton.
[Wed Oct 3 20:38:58 2012] : DM: Aeleva, dex check.
[Wed Oct 3 20:39:19 2012] : Aeleva: Dexterity: [1d20(11) + 5] = 16
[Wed Oct 3 20:39:28 2012] : Trantor: Knowledge (Untrained): [1d20(5) + -1] = 4
[Wed Oct 3 20:39:38 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc are we all standing in the doorway still?
[Wed Oct 3 20:39:46 2012] : Aeleva: ooc looks like it :'
[Wed Oct 3 20:40:34 2012] : DM: You carefully clear away the dust, only damaging the image underneath slightly. A large pentagram has been drawn around the altar in dark paint (?).
[Wed Oct 3 20:40:42 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas walks over to the skeleton
[Wed Oct 3 20:41:11 2012] : DM: Vaddyn, your detect magic reveals a powerful aura of abjuration and conjuration around the altar and within the lines of the symbol.
[Wed Oct 3 20:41:21 2012] : Finduilas: "Is that paint or blood?"
[Wed Oct 3 20:41:51 2012] : Vaddyn: "Theres quite a lot of magic around the alter and that symbol"
[Wed Oct 3 20:42:08 2012] : Vaddyn: Lore Master - Take 10 : Vaddyn takes 10 on his next knowledge roll [Wed Oct 3 20:42:09 2012] : Vaddyn: Knowledge Planes: LoreMaster: [10 + 7] = 17
[Wed Oct 3 20:42:13 2012] : Trantor: Trantor keeps up
[Wed Oct 3 20:42:35 2012] : DM: ooc 17 might not be high enough, need to check.
[Wed Oct 3 20:42:54 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc ok
[Wed Oct 3 20:43:31 2012] : DM: Vaddyn, you cannot identify the skeleton.
[Wed Oct 3 20:43:41 2012] : Vaddyn: Knowledge Arcana: [1d20(9) + 7] = 16
[Wed Oct 3 20:43:50 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc the pentagram
[Wed Oct 3 20:44:57 2012] : DM: Pentagrams are used to mark the extent of some spells, commonly barriers that block movement.
[Wed Oct 3 20:45:28 2012] : Vaddyn: "Perhaps someone trapped this beast here"
[Wed Oct 3 20:46:07 2012] : Finduilas: "Let's make sure to not release it"
[Wed Oct 3 20:46:49 2012] : Trantor: "It may be that this is the cause of the other evil here though"
[Wed Oct 3 20:47:04 2012] : Trantor: "So leaving it, leaves the taint on the house above?"
[Wed Oct 3 20:47:36 2012] : Vaddyn: "Indeed. It could be the source of this horrible rock we found on the lich"
[Wed Oct 3 20:47:53 2012] : Aeleva: "Wow!"
[Wed Oct 3 20:48:05 2012] : Aeleva: Aeleva moves away from the pentagram and skeleton
[Wed Oct 3 20:48:09 2012] : Aeleva: "the skeleton moved"
[Wed Oct 3 20:48:36 2012] : DM: A clawed finger twitches.
[Wed Oct 3 20:48:39 2012] : Finduilas: "Time to destroy it then"
[Wed Oct 3 20:49:53 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas concentrates on the skeleton
[Wed Oct 3 20:49:57 2012] : DM: The hand flexes, claws scraping on the stone floor.
[Wed Oct 3 20:51:42 2012] : DM: There's a low, eerie moan and the whole skeleton trembles, bones clattering on the floor.
[Wed Oct 3 20:53:38 2012] : DM: The skull turns, eyes now glowing with dim orange light. It sees Finduilas and suddenly with jerky motions it begins to stand.
[Wed Oct 3 20:53:41 2012] : Aeleva: ooc where's the skeleton exactly?
[Wed Oct 3 20:54:12 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas calls upon Sarenrae to assist them in their fight
[Wed Oct 3 20:54:21 2012] : DM: ooc I didn't draw the pentagram right.
[Wed Oct 3 20:54:55 2012] : DM: It lunges suddenly claws outstretched, snarling at Finduilas.
[Wed Oct 3 20:55:32 2012] : DM: It smashes against and invisible barrier and rebounds. It howls.
[Wed Oct 3 20:55:41 2012] : DM: ooc anyone speak Infernal?
[Wed Oct 3 20:55:48 2012] : Aeleva: ooc nope
[Wed Oct 3 20:55:50 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Not me
[Wed Oct 3 20:56:05 2012] : Trantor: ooc unlikely
[Wed Oct 3 20:56:25 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc let me check
[Wed Oct 3 20:57:17 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc no
[Wed Oct 3 20:58:20 2012] : DM: I howls and scretches again, beating its hands upon the barrier. "Release me!"
[Wed Oct 3 20:58:42 2012] : DM: (it says in common)
[Wed Oct 3 20:58:57 2012] : Trantor: "That sounds unlikely"
[Wed Oct 3 20:59:00 2012] : Finduilas: "We will release you into death"
[Wed Oct 3 21:00:20 2012] : DM: "Try mortal, yes, try. I will flay your skin from your body, drink your flood and crack your bones. I will feast on you all!"
[Wed Oct 3 21:00:47 2012] : Aeleva: "Yes, well, that does not really entice us into releasing you, actually"
[Wed Oct 3 21:00:57 2012] : DM: "I have not eaten flesh for a thousand years and I am hungry."
[Wed Oct 3 21:00:58 2012] : Trantor: ooc brb
[Wed Oct 3 21:02:33 2012] : DM: "I know your kind, your weapns, your armor, your magic. You stink of good. You will release me from his prison. It is your nature."
[Wed Oct 3 21:03:09 2012] : Finduilas: "It's my nature to fight creatures like you, not to release them"
[Wed Oct 3 21:03:29 2012] : Vaddyn: "What aspect of goodness will releasing you serve?"
[Wed Oct 3 21:03:55 2012] : DM: "Ah. but you cannot fight me unless you break the pentagram."
[Wed Oct 3 21:03:56 2012] : Finduilas: "And what lawful purpose?"
[Wed Oct 3 21:04:47 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas tries if her powers will reach within the pentagram
[Wed Oct 3 21:04:50 2012] : Finduilas: Channel Positive Energy - Harm Undead - Wound no more than 5 undead within 35 ft. for [1d8(2) + 1] = 3 hp; Will save 15 for half damage
[Wed Oct 3 21:05:28 2012] : DM: You magic has no effect.
[Wed Oct 3 21:05:56 2012] : Trantor: "Can I have a word with you all outside?"
[Wed Oct 3 21:06:06 2012] : DM: The monstrous creature laughes. "See? I can come to no harm here. The magic is both prison and protection.
[Wed Oct 3 21:06:11 2012] : Finduilas: "I was just about to suggest that"
[Wed Oct 3 21:06:49 2012] : Trantor: Trantor whispers
[Wed Oct 3 21:06:50 2012] : DM: "Talk all you want, know that some day, maybe hundreds of years from now the magic will fail."
[Wed Oct 3 21:07:10 2012] : DM: "Think how much hungrier I will be then."
[Wed Oct 3 21:07:15 2012] : Trantor: "He's not going anywhere for now, but i'd rather face him with all my spells, and talents available"
[Wed Oct 3 21:07:34 2012] : DM: ooc that would be strongly advised ;)
[Wed Oct 3 21:07:42 2012] : Aeleva: ooc heh
[Wed Oct 3 21:07:55 2012] : Finduilas: "AndI'm afraid he's right: we have to fight him"
[Wed Oct 3 21:08:05 2012] : Aeleva: "we do?"
[Wed Oct 3 21:08:17 2012] : Trantor: "I had a feeling that you'd feel obliged"
[Wed Oct 3 21:08:18 2012] : Aeleva: Aeleva looks uncomfortable
[Wed Oct 3 21:08:26 2012] : Trantor: "In which case, I suggest we rest"
[Wed Oct 3 21:08:48 2012] : Finduilas: "Either we fight him or some day he breaks free, while people don't expect it"
[Wed Oct 3 21:09:09 2012] : Vaddyn: "Rest sounds like a good plan. We have done much today"
[Wed Oct 3 21:09:19 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc brb
[Wed Oct 3 21:09:23 2012] : Trantor: "As I said, I'm not sure we can tell the Baron that the place is clear with that thing still present"
[Wed Oct 3 21:09:25 2012] : Finduilas: "Rest is in order, yes"
[Wed Oct 3 21:09:46 2012] : Trantor: "OK, let's do it then"
[Wed Oct 3 21:09:57 2012] : Trantor: "Where is a good place?"
[Wed Oct 3 21:10:13 2012] : Trantor: "I don't want to be eaten by crocodiles while I sleep"
[Wed Oct 3 21:10:16 2012] : Finduilas: "That store room? There's just the one entrance"
[Wed Oct 3 21:10:29 2012] : Trantor: "Yes, OK"
[Wed Oct 3 21:12:21 2012] : Trantor: ooc where's the shuteye button?
[Wed Oct 3 21:12:47 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Isn't it that little cross in the top right corner?
[Wed Oct 3 21:12:55 2012] : DM: Ok. It's secure and you can rest t safely. You do hear the crocodiles returning but without the croco-lich controlling them they are not so aggressive.
[Wed Oct 3 21:12:59 2012] : Trantor: ooc Arol was poisoned, as was Vaddyn... new save? Or heals up?
[Wed Oct 3 21:13:25 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc back
[Wed Oct 3 21:13:30 2012] : DM: ooc healed. I forget what the poison is.
[Wed Oct 3 21:13:37 2012] : Trantor: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 3 21:13:46 2012] : Trantor: ooc from the trap
[Wed Oct 3 21:14:08 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc yay
[Wed Oct 3 21:14:19 2012] : Trantor: Rest: Regain 5 HP. [Wed Oct 3 21:14:23 2012] : Vaddyn: HP Status 43 out of 45.
[Wed Oct 3 21:14:35 2012] : Trantor: Rest: Regain 5 HP. [Wed Oct 3 21:14:38 2012] : Vaddyn: Cure Light Wounds: Level 1 - Heals [1d8(3) + 4] = 7 HP
[Wed Oct 3 21:14:46 2012] : DM: ooc you remain ability damage when resting I think.
[Wed Oct 3 21:14:52 2012] : Vaddyn: Healing: Regain 7 HP. [Wed Oct 3 21:15:05 2012] : DM: ooc you heal ability damage when resting I think.
[Wed Oct 3 21:16:00 2012] : Finduilas: ooc 1 point per rest, IIRC
[Wed Oct 3 21:17:16 2012] : Trantor: Arol - HP Status 49 out of 49.
[Wed Oct 3 21:17:39 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Rest: Regain 5 HP. [Wed Oct 3 21:18:01 2012] : Trantor: ooc damn, trying to get his con damage back (still at -1)
[Wed Oct 3 21:18:06 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Healing: Regain 0 HP. [Wed Oct 3 21:18:25 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc how did you modofy it previously?
[Wed Oct 3 21:18:32 2012] : Trantor: Damage: [Wed Oct 3 21:18:39 2012] : Trantor: ooc not sure
[Wed Oct 3 21:18:46 2012] : DM: ooc the demon has been there for a long time. It can wait a bit longer.
[Wed Oct 3 21:18:53 2012] : Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 3 21:19:00 2012] : Trantor: Arol - HP Status 44 out of 44.
[Wed Oct 3 21:19:20 2012] : Trantor: ooc By putting the con modifier on the right bloody character
[Wed Oct 3 21:19:26 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc lol!
[Wed Oct 3 21:19:38 2012] : Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Oct 3 21:20:28 2012] : Trantor: Trantor wakes, looking ready for a fight
[Wed Oct 3 21:20:57 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc Vaddyn is as ready as he's going to get
[Wed Oct 3 21:21:02 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn is as ready as he's going to get
[Wed Oct 3 21:22:26 2012] : DM: GAME END