Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Sep 5 19:46:44 2012] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Sep 5 19:47:36 2012] : DM: You have been comissioned by the baron to clear his old family hunting lodge of creatures so renovations can start work. You were advised that the building is situated on some ancient ruins.
[Wed Sep 5 19:48:07 2012] : DM: You arrived at the lodge and fought and killed a brutish hill giant.
[Wed Sep 5 19:49:24 2012] : DM: The building is a wreck, windows are all broken, and the roof has partly caved in.
[Wed Sep 5 19:51:17 2012] : DM: You see the interior of the main hall through the main doorway. Roof timers lying half-hidden under a mass of ferns and other plants. A pool of water sits in the center and you see two doorways leading into the other rooms.
[Wed Sep 5 19:52:57 2012] : Vaddyn: "I think the baron would be better knocking this all down and starting again"
[Wed Sep 5 19:53:43 2012] : DM: The walls are standing and look in good condition.
[Wed Sep 5 19:53:46 2012] : Finduilas: "Just as long as all the monsters have been cleared out first"
[Wed Sep 5 19:54:46 2012] : Aeleva: "I kind of like the place..."
[Wed Sep 5 19:55:26 2012] : DM: [1d20(2) + 17] = 19
[Wed Sep 5 19:55:27 2012] : DM: [1d20(5) + 17] = 22
[Wed Sep 5 19:55:28 2012] : DM: [1d20(9) + 17] = 26
[Wed Sep 5 19:55:28 2012] : DM: [1d20(2) + 17] = 19
[Wed Sep 5 19:55:34 2012] : DM: Perception checks
[Wed Sep 5 19:56:06 2012] : Finduilas: Perception: [1d20(17) + 3] = 20
[Wed Sep 5 19:56:17 2012] : Trantor: Perception: [1d20(7) + 10] = 17
[Wed Sep 5 19:56:23 2012] : Finduilas: "What do you like about it?"
[Wed Sep 5 19:56:23 2012] : Vaddyn: Perception: [1d20(20) + 3] = 23
[Wed Sep 5 19:56:26 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Perception: [1d20(6) + 5] = 11
[Wed Sep 5 19:56:27 2012] : Aeleva: Perception: [1d20(17) + 8] = 25
[Wed Sep 5 19:58:57 2012] : Aeleva: "Here!"
[Wed Sep 5 19:59:16 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas draws her sword
[Wed Sep 5 19:59:18 2012] : Aeleva: "Aeleva points to the vegetation in the Hall"
[Wed Sep 5 19:59:28 2012] : Vaddyn: "Look out!"
[Wed Sep 5 19:59:38 2012] : Finduilas: "I see them"
[Wed Sep 5 19:59:43 2012] : Aeleva: Aeleva points to the vegetation in the Hall
[Wed Sep 5 20:00:17 2012] : DM: Nature check from anyone who spotted them.
[Wed Sep 5 20:00:43 2012] : Finduilas: Intelligence: [1d20(18) + 1] = 19
[Wed Sep 5 20:01:06 2012] : Vaddyn: Knowledge Nature: [1d20(6) + 4] = 10
[Wed Sep 5 20:01:37 2012] : DM: ooc can you do monster knowledge untrained?
[Wed Sep 5 20:02:05 2012] : Finduilas: ooc In Pathfinder untrained knowledge checks can never exceed 10
[Wed Sep 5 20:02:12 2012] : Aeleva: ooc I have no knowledge of nature
[Wed Sep 5 20:02:14 2012] : Aeleva: ooc :)
[Wed Sep 5 20:02:36 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Neither has Finduilas, she just knows they're beasties
[Wed Sep 5 20:02:46 2012] : Trantor: Knowledge Nature: [1d20(11) + 9] = 20
[Wed Sep 5 20:03:08 2012] : Trantor: ooc sorry, still trying to get summons sorted out!
[Wed Sep 5 20:03:30 2012] : DM: ooc brb
[Wed Sep 5 20:04:18 2012] : Aeleva: Offensive Defense: When a rogue with this talent hits a creature with a melee attack that deals sneak attack damage, the rogue gains a +1 circumstance bonus to AC against that creature for 1 round.
[Wed Sep 5 20:04:26 2012] : Aeleva: ooc sorry!
[Wed Sep 5 20:04:26 2012] : DM: What next?
[Wed Sep 5 20:04:38 2012] : Trantor: "These are shocker lizards, territorial creatures who band together to delivery lethal electric shocks"
[Wed Sep 5 20:04:49 2012] : Vaddyn: "Sounds nasty"
[Wed Sep 5 20:05:40 2012] : Finduilas: "Band together, you say. So do we need to divide to conquer?"
[Wed Sep 5 20:05:58 2012] : Trantor: ooc umm??
[Wed Sep 5 20:06:26 2012] : Vaddyn: "Maybe we can draw them out. We dont want to get surrounded by them"
[Wed Sep 5 20:06:26 2012] : DM: If there's a group of lizards, they're more dangerous.
[Wed Sep 5 20:06:48 2012] : Finduilas: "And stay away from the water"
[Wed Sep 5 20:07:53 2012] : Trantor: "Maybe if we keep the seperate, we'll do better?"
[Wed Sep 5 20:09:15 2012] : Finduilas: "It can't hurt"
[Wed Sep 5 20:09:55 2012] : Trantor: "So I guess we need to clear them out"
[Wed Sep 5 20:10:34 2012] : Trantor: ooc have they seen us?
[Wed Sep 5 20:10:46 2012] : Vaddyn: "Looks like our only way in is this hallway"
[Wed Sep 5 20:11:59 2012] : DM: The lizards seem to have noticed you but have made no move so far.
[Wed Sep 5 20:12:13 2012] : Finduilas: "How can we get them out to us, one at a time?"
[Wed Sep 5 20:12:30 2012] : Trantor: "Well, I can summon some animals to aid us in our fight before we move in"
[Wed Sep 5 20:12:57 2012] : Vaddyn: "I will do the same"
[Wed Sep 5 20:13:18 2012] : Aeleva: "Sounds good"
[Wed Sep 5 20:14:32 2012] : Vaddyn: "Are we ready?"
[Wed Sep 5 20:14:43 2012] : Finduilas: "Yes, I'm ready"
[Wed Sep 5 20:15:19 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas moves towards the entrance
[Wed Sep 5 20:15:35 2012] : DM: Roll initiative.
[Wed Sep 5 20:15:37 2012] : Vaddyn: Initiative: [1d20(13) + 1] = 14
[Wed Sep 5 20:15:41 2012] : Trantor: Initiative: [1d20(14) + 4] = 18
[Wed Sep 5 20:15:49 2012] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(4) + 6] = 10
[Wed Sep 5 20:16:20 2012] : Aeleva: Initiative: [1d20(8) + 7] = 15
[Wed Sep 5 20:16:56 2012] : Finduilas: Initiative: [1d20(12) + 7] = 19
[Wed Sep 5 20:16:56 2012] : Finduilas: Initiative: [1d20(19) + 7] = 26
[Wed Sep 5 20:17:37 2012] : DM: ooc sorry, brief pause
[Wed Sep 5 20:18:50 2012] : Finduilas: ooc OK
[Wed Sep 5 20:20:47 2012] : Aeleva: ooc can someone explain CMD to me?
[Wed Sep 5 20:21:32 2012] : Trantor: ooc 10 + Dex + Str... + BAB I think
[Wed Sep 5 20:21:46 2012] : Aeleva: ooc why does PCgen give a round number?
[Wed Sep 5 20:22:25 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc instead of a fraction?
[Wed Sep 5 20:22:33 2012] : Trantor: ooc + deflection bonus too from the look of it
[Wed Sep 5 20:22:49 2012] : Aeleva: ooc instead of a d10+whatever
[Wed Sep 5 20:22:56 2012] : Aeleva: ooc mine says CMD=20
[Wed Sep 5 20:23:01 2012] : Aeleva: ooc 20 what is my question ;)
[Wed Sep 5 20:23:06 2012] : Trantor: ooc yes, it's like an AC
[Wed Sep 5 20:23:23 2012] : Aeleva: ooc oh, wait, it's 10, not d10
[Wed Sep 5 20:23:27 2012] : Aeleva: ooc my bad
[Wed Sep 5 20:23:30 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Your opponent rolls, usually CMB, and that roll must exceed your CMD
[Wed Sep 5 20:23:42 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc CMD is fixed, not rolled
[Wed Sep 5 20:26:55 2012] : Aeleva: what do you understand of this
[Wed Sep 5 20:27:43 2012] : Aeleva: ooc for me it would be then str+dex+8 right?
[Wed Sep 5 20:27:47 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc if you have a low BAB, you use your HD instead
[Wed Sep 5 20:28:46 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc str+dex+5 surely as you are level 5
[Wed Sep 5 20:29:09 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc ie you have rolled 5 d8s as hit points
[Wed Sep 5 20:29:26 2012] : Aeleva: ooc ahhhhh
[Wed Sep 5 20:29:31 2012] : Aeleva: ooc that's what hd is :)
[Wed Sep 5 20:29:33 2012] : Aeleva: ooc gotcha
[Wed Sep 5 20:29:35 2012] : Trantor: ooc As a rogue, it's a bit less useful than for a low BAB class like wizard
[Wed Sep 5 20:29:43 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc feat is only really useful if your BAB doesn't go up as quickly as level
[Wed Sep 5 20:30:20 2012] : DM: ooc Ok, let's get back to the game. Sorry about the interruption.
[Wed Sep 5 20:30:27 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc you learn something every day :)
[Wed Sep 5 20:30:29 2012] : DM: Finduilas, your turn.
[Wed Sep 5 20:31:25 2012] : Trantor: ooc no problem
[Wed Sep 5 20:32:51 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas moves forward to wait for any lizard approaching her
[Wed Sep 5 20:33:10 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Readying an attack
[Wed Sep 5 20:33:12 2012] : Finduilas: Done
[Wed Sep 5 20:33:18 2012] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Sep 5 20:33:19 2012] : Aeleva: ooc so agile manoeuvers is much better for me :)
[Wed Sep 5 20:33:54 2012] : Trantor: Summon Nature's Ally II: Level 2 - Trantor begins a Summon spell.
[Wed Sep 5 20:33:55 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc without reading, it sounds more in line with a rogue
[Wed Sep 5 20:34:32 2012] : Aeleva: ooc yeah, use dex instead of str for CMB
[Wed Sep 5 20:34:52 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc heh, then yeah
[Wed Sep 5 20:35:23 2012] : Trantor: ooc that improves your CMB
[Wed Sep 5 20:35:27 2012] : Trantor: Done, sorry
[Wed Sep 5 20:35:50 2012] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Sep 5 20:36:38 2012] : Aeleva: ooc the green stuff are bushes, right?
[Wed Sep 5 20:37:01 2012] : DM: ooc The green is vegetation which is difficult terrain.
[Wed Sep 5 20:38:19 2012] : Aeleva: Aeleva walks in and tries to take cover by the vegetation
[Wed Sep 5 20:38:41 2012] : Aeleva: Stealth: [1d20(16) + 13] = 29
[Wed Sep 5 20:38:52 2012] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Sep 5 20:39:19 2012] : DM: The vegetation isnt' high enough for you to hide in.
[Wed Sep 5 20:39:42 2012] : Aeleva: ooc, ok, so can I stay behind the wall?
[Wed Sep 5 20:39:47 2012] : Shocker Lizard: Yes.
[Wed Sep 5 20:39:50 2012] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Sep 5 20:41:12 2012] : Shocker Lizard: A forth lizard scurries out from under a fern, the four lizards begin to power up, electrical sparks leaping from lizard-to lizard.
[Wed Sep 5 20:41:22 2012] : Shocker Lizard: ZZZaaappp!!
[Wed Sep 5 20:41:26 2012] : Shocker Lizard: Lethal Shock (x4): (20 ft radius burst) [8d8(4,2,3,3,2,1,7,1)] = 23 electricity damage (Reflex DC 14 for [23 / 2] = 11 damage)
[Wed Sep 5 20:41:27 2012] : Shocker Lizard: Lethal Shock (x4): (20 ft radius burst) [8d8(8,6,5,6,2,7,5,8)] = 47 electricity damage (Reflex DC 14 for [47 / 2] = 23 damage)
[Wed Sep 5 20:41:51 2012] : Shocker Lizard: Finduilas and Aeleva are caught the the electrical blast.
[Wed Sep 5 20:42:03 2012] : Finduilas: Reflex: [1d20(15) + 5] = 20
[Wed Sep 5 20:42:20 2012] : Shocker Lizard: 11 damage to Finduilas.
[Wed Sep 5 20:42:46 2012] : Finduilas: Damage: Finduilas takes 11 damage. [Wed Sep 5 20:42:52 2012] : Shocker Lizard: Reflex save Aeleva.
[Wed Sep 5 20:44:14 2012] : Aeleva: Reflex: [1d20(9) + 5 + 4] = 18
[Wed Sep 5 20:44:21 2012] : Shocker Lizard: 23 damage
[Wed Sep 5 20:44:29 2012] : DM: Finduilas?
[Wed Sep 5 20:44:39 2012] : DM: [1d4(2)] = 2
[Wed Sep 5 20:45:01 2012] : Aeleva: HP Status 42 out of 42.
[Wed Sep 5 20:45:10 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc can I go?
[Wed Sep 5 20:45:24 2012] : DM: ooc Oops.
[Wed Sep 5 20:45:28 2012] : Finduilas: ooc I can't attack now, since I already moved
[Wed Sep 5 20:45:29 2012] : Aeleva: ooc, hmm, that isn't right
[Wed Sep 5 20:45:32 2012] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Sep 5 20:46:11 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn advances a little
[Wed Sep 5 20:46:13 2012] : Vaddyn: Summon Monster I: Level 1 - Vaddyn begins a Summon spell
[Wed Sep 5 20:46:15 2012] : Trantor: "I think we should concentrate on taking them down one by one..."
[Wed Sep 5 20:46:25 2012] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Sep 5 20:46:37 2012] : DM: Finduilas?
[Wed Sep 5 20:46:56 2012] : Trantor: "It looks like the electricity is worse as there are more of them, so if we all focus on the same one we can make it less potent"
[Wed Sep 5 20:47:53 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas moves forward and attacks
[Wed Sep 5 20:48:00 2012] : Finduilas: Silvered Longsword +1: [1d20(16) + 9] = 25 Damage: [1d8(3) + 3] = 6 HP.
[Wed Sep 5 20:48:09 2012] : Finduilas: Done
[Wed Sep 5 20:48:17 2012] : DM: Finduilas injures one of the lizards.
[Wed Sep 5 20:48:35 2012] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Sep 5 20:48:41 2012] : Trantor: Small Fire Elemental: Trantor completes his Summon Nature's Ally II spell - Small Fire Elemental (AC 16; HP 11; speed 50) lasts for 5 rounds
[Wed Sep 5 20:49:16 2012] : Trantor: Slam: Small Fire Elemental: [1d20(16) + 6] = 22; Damage: 3 HP and Burn (Ref DC 13) or take an extra 3 points of fire damage at the start of their round for 2 rounds
[Wed Sep 5 20:49:28 2012] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(8) + 5] = 13
[Wed Sep 5 20:50:06 2012] : Trantor: Summon Nature's Ally I - Begin: Summon Nature's Ally I: Level 1 - Trantor begins a Summon spell.
[Wed Sep 5 20:50:20 2012] : Trantor: Arol moves in to attack
[Wed Sep 5 20:50:33 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Claw - Power Attack: Reach 10 - [1d20(11) + 9] = 20 Damage: [1d6(5) + 10] = 15 HP.
[Wed Sep 5 20:50:40 2012] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Sep 5 20:51:16 2012] : DM: ooc Aeleva took no damage from the lizard. Damn rogues and their evasion ability.
[Wed Sep 5 20:51:25 2012] : Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 5 20:51:28 2012] : Aeleva: ooc great, because my HP node does not work ;)
[Wed Sep 5 20:51:48 2012] : DM: Arol'ls claw attack finishes off the lizard.
[Wed Sep 5 20:52:03 2012] : Trantor: ooc That, or you never asked how they work before ;-P
[Wed Sep 5 20:52:07 2012] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Sep 5 20:52:14 2012] : Aeleva: ooc it worked last time I used it!
[Wed Sep 5 20:52:33 2012] : Trantor: ooc brb
[Wed Sep 5 20:54:22 2012] : Aeleva: ooc will I be in the water if I try to flank C?
[Wed Sep 5 20:54:29 2012] : Aeleva: ooc or just one foot? ;)
[Wed Sep 5 20:54:47 2012] : DM: ooc no, put you will be in difficult terrain.
[Wed Sep 5 20:56:03 2012] : Aeleva: Aeleva squeezes past Arol to attack C
[Wed Sep 5 20:56:19 2012] : Aeleva: Rapier +1: Attack: [1d20(16) + 10] = 26 - Damage: [1d6(6) + 1] = 7
[Wed Sep 5 20:56:26 2012] : DM: A hit
[Wed Sep 5 20:56:27 2012] : Aeleva: Sneak attack: [3d6(4,5,5)] = 14
[Wed Sep 5 20:56:55 2012] : DM: But what's your speed? 30 ft?
[Wed Sep 5 20:57:52 2012] : Trantor: ooc you were hidden anyway, so you're sneaking even if you don't flank
[Wed Sep 5 20:58:04 2012] : Aeleva: ooc ah ok
[Wed Sep 5 20:58:16 2012] : Aeleva: ooc so here should do the trick?
[Wed Sep 5 20:58:24 2012] : Aeleva: ooc without the difficult terrain?
[Wed Sep 5 20:58:36 2012] : DM: Aeleva surprises the lizard and skewers it on her rapier. Lizard kebab, anyone?
[Wed Sep 5 20:58:46 2012] : Aeleva: ooc \o/
[Wed Sep 5 20:58:53 2012] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Sep 5 20:58:53 2012] : Aeleva: done
[Wed Sep 5 20:58:54 2012] : Trantor: ooc :-)
[Wed Sep 5 20:58:59 2012] : Vaddyn: Celestial Dire Rat: Vaddyn completes his Summon Monster I spell - Celestial Dire Rat (AC 14, Resist Acid, Cold, and Electricity 5) lasts for 4 rounds
[Wed Sep 5 20:59:23 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc can I get a marker?
[Wed Sep 5 20:59:53 2012] : Vaddyn: Bite: Celestial Dire Rat: [1d20(14) + 3] = 17; Damage: [1d4(2) + 2] = 4 HP and Diseased
[Wed Sep 5 21:00:00 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn inspires the party with a joke about their opponents. +2 competence bonus to attack and damage; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects until Vaddyn stops.
[Wed Sep 5 21:00:03 2012] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Sep 5 21:00:05 2012] : Finduilas: ooc It's getting crowded in here ;)
[Wed Sep 5 21:00:34 2012] : DM: Hit
[Wed Sep 5 21:01:13 2012] : Shocker Lizard: The lizards seem to be charging up and only weakly shock the rat and the elemental
[Wed Sep 5 21:01:23 2012] : Shocker Lizard: Shock: [1d8(8)] = 8 electrical damage (Reflex DC 12 for [8 / 2] = 4 damage)
[Wed Sep 5 21:01:24 2012] : Shocker Lizard: Shock: [1d8(2)] = 2 electrical damage (Reflex DC 12 for [2 / 2] = 1 damage)
[Wed Sep 5 21:01:37 2012] : Trantor: ooc bizarrely my mini list os from ages ago
[Wed Sep 5 21:02:09 2012] : Trantor: [1d20(8) + 4] = 12
[Wed Sep 5 21:02:19 2012] : Shocker Lizard: Saved
[Wed Sep 5 21:02:22 2012] : Vaddyn: [1d20(11) + 5] = 16
[Wed Sep 5 21:02:24 2012] : Shocker Lizard: Saved
[Wed Sep 5 21:02:25 2012] : Trantor: Fire elemental takes 1 damage
[Wed Sep 5 21:02:37 2012] : Vaddyn: Rat takes 2
[Wed Sep 5 21:02:44 2012] : Vaddyn: no, rat takes none
[Wed Sep 5 21:02:55 2012] : Vaddyn: resist 5 electrical
[Wed Sep 5 21:03:04 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Nice one!
[Wed Sep 5 21:03:45 2012] : DM: Finduilas?
[Wed Sep 5 21:04:40 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas goes over to attack A
[Wed Sep 5 21:04:47 2012] : Finduilas: Silvered Longsword +1: [1d20(6) + 11] = 17 Damage: [1d8(8) + 5] = 13 HP.
[Wed Sep 5 21:04:56 2012] : Finduilas: Done
[Wed Sep 5 21:06:39 2012] : DM: Finduilas finishes off the lizard.
[Wed Sep 5 21:06:48 2012] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Sep 5 21:06:54 2012] : Trantor: Dire Rat: Trantor completes his Summon Nature's Ally I spell - Dire Rat (AC 14, 11 HP) lasts for 5 rounds
[Wed Sep 5 21:07:13 2012] : Trantor: Bite: Dire Rat: [1d20(12) + 3] = 15; Damage: [1d4(3) + 4] = 7 HP and Disease (Fort DC 15)
[Wed Sep 5 21:07:21 2012] : Trantor: Slam: Small Fire Elemental: [1d20(6) + 6] = 12; Damage: 4 HP and Burn (Ref DC 13) or take an extra 4 points of fire damage at the start of their round for 1 rounds
[Wed Sep 5 21:07:23 2012] : DM: Miss.
[Wed Sep 5 21:07:26 2012] : DM: Miss
[Wed Sep 5 21:07:39 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc is everyone adding their +2 attack and damage? Vaddyn will be sad if you are not
[Wed Sep 5 21:07:42 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Claw - Power Attack: Reach 10 - [1d20(10) + 9] = 19 Damage: [1d6(2) + 10] = 12 HP.
[Wed Sep 5 21:07:53 2012] : Finduilas: ooc I did :P
[Wed Sep 5 21:08:02 2012] : Trantor: Trantor moves into the doorway
[Wed Sep 5 21:08:12 2012] : Trantor: ooc I missed it again! ;-/
[Wed Sep 5 21:08:28 2012] : Trantor: MW Sling: [1d20(3) + 8] = 11 Damage: [1d4(4) + 6] = 10 HP.
[Wed Sep 5 21:08:32 2012] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Sep 5 21:08:36 2012] : Aeleva: ooc I had it on, but with +1
[Wed Sep 5 21:08:47 2012] : Aeleva: ooc corrected
[Wed Sep 5 21:08:48 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc +2 since level 5
[Wed Sep 5 21:08:54 2012] : DM: Arol's claw injures the lizard badly.
[Wed Sep 5 21:08:59 2012] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Sep 5 21:09:16 2012] : Aeleva: Aeleva positions herself to kill the creature
[Wed Sep 5 21:09:19 2012] : Aeleva: Rapier +1: Attack: [1d20(19) + 10] = 29 - Damage: [1d6(1) + 1] = 2
[Wed Sep 5 21:09:23 2012] : Aeleva: Sneak attack: [3d6(2,2,4)] = 8
[Wed Sep 5 21:09:35 2012] : DM: Another lizard kebab.
[Wed Sep 5 21:10:03 2012] : DM: 600 XP each
[Wed Sep 5 21:10:06 2012] : Trantor: "I'm not sure my rat was needed"
[Wed Sep 5 21:10:18 2012] : Vaddyn: "Mine either"
[Wed Sep 5 21:10:27 2012] : Finduilas: "Phew! They're not that tough, but they pack a punch"
[Wed Sep 5 21:11:13 2012] : Aeleva: "Yes, that electrical beam of theirs is scary"
[Wed Sep 5 21:11:37 2012] : Vaddyn: "Is everyone ok?"
[Wed Sep 5 21:11:56 2012] : Finduilas: "I've felt better"
[Wed Sep 5 21:12:13 2012] : Trantor: Trantor uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(8) + 1] = 9 HP. Uses remaining: 11.
[Wed Sep 5 21:12:14 2012] : Finduilas: HP Status 28 out of 39.
[Wed Sep 5 21:12:17 2012] : Aeleva: "I'm good"
[Wed Sep 5 21:12:35 2012] : Trantor: "How's that?"
[Wed Sep 5 21:12:43 2012] : Aeleva: HP Status 42 out of 42.
[Wed Sep 5 21:12:54 2012] : Aeleva: ooc I'm not getting that damn node to work.
[Wed Sep 5 21:12:56 2012] : Vaddyn: "We should probably stock up on another of those healing wands first chance we get"
[Wed Sep 5 21:12:58 2012] : Aeleva: ooc I'm good though
[Wed Sep 5 21:12:59 2012] : DM: ooc that could have gone quite differently if you hadn't spotted and identified them and made a plan.
[Wed Sep 5 21:13:05 2012] : Finduilas: ooc How's what?
[Wed Sep 5 21:13:23 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc Could the water have come into play?
[Wed Sep 5 21:13:38 2012] : Aeleva: HP Status 42 out of 42.
[Wed Sep 5 21:13:48 2012] : Aeleva: ooc whatever
[Wed Sep 5 21:13:53 2012] : Trantor: ooc read my last action before I asked the Question Hannele
[Wed Sep 5 21:14:10 2012] : Trantor: HP Status 47 out of 47.
[Wed Sep 5 21:14:14 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Were you using that wand on Finduilas?
[Wed Sep 5 21:14:24 2012] : Trantor: ooc yes
[Wed Sep 5 21:14:30 2012] : Finduilas: ooc OK
[Wed Sep 5 21:14:38 2012] : Trantor: ooc as you were the only one injured
[Wed Sep 5 21:14:39 2012] : Finduilas: "Thank you, Trantor"
[Wed Sep 5 21:14:46 2012] : Aeleva: HP Status 42 out of 42.
[Wed Sep 5 21:14:47 2012] : Finduilas: "I'm fine now"
[Wed Sep 5 21:14:59 2012] : Finduilas: Healing: Regain 11 HP. [Wed Sep 5 21:15:24 2012] : Aeleva: Damage: Aeleva takes 23 damage. [Wed Sep 5 21:15:29 2012] : Aeleva: ooc HAHA!
[Wed Sep 5 21:15:33 2012] : Aeleva: ooc got it, sorry
[Wed Sep 5 21:15:33 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Oops, still 2 down, I misread
[Wed Sep 5 21:15:39 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 5 21:15:44 2012] : Aeleva: Healing: Regain 23 HP. [Wed Sep 5 21:16:07 2012] : Trantor: ooc ROFL
[Wed Sep 5 21:16:43 2012] : Trantor: "So where from here?"
[Wed Sep 5 21:17:01 2012] : Aeleva: "Do you reckon we've gotten rid of all of those?"
[Wed Sep 5 21:17:21 2012] : Finduilas: "I certainly hope so. Do you want to look and see?"
[Wed Sep 5 21:17:21 2012] : Aeleva: "I guess we could still look around and find out if there are any of these creatures left. Or others for that matter"
[Wed Sep 5 21:17:23 2012] : Trantor: "Let's check another room and find out"
[Wed Sep 5 21:17:25 2012] : Aeleva: ooc DM, don't get ideas
[Wed Sep 5 21:17:32 2012] : Aeleva: ooc !
[Wed Sep 5 21:17:51 2012] : Trantor: "I'll leave the scouting to you though"
[Wed Sep 5 21:17:55 2012] : Aeleva: ooc Aeleva shift-clicks the map and sees no red dots. We're safe :P
[Wed Sep 5 21:17:55 2012] : Vaddyn: "The one behind Arol is closest"
[Wed Sep 5 21:18:00 2012] : DM: ooc ok, I didn't last nearly as long as I thought I could. NPC with actual character incoming.
[Wed Sep 5 21:18:14 2012] : DM: ooc sorry to spoil the dungeon crawl with plot.
[Wed Sep 5 21:18:33 2012] : Trantor: ooc :-D
[Wed Sep 5 21:19:00 2012] : Stranger: "Hey! What are you doing?! Did you kill those lizards?"
[Wed Sep 5 21:19:29 2012] : Vaddyn: "Whoa, who are you?"
[Wed Sep 5 21:19:31 2012] : Stranger: Someone, a girl of about 15 shouts down from where she is perches on the nearby roof.
[Wed Sep 5 21:19:54 2012] : Finduilas: "Yes, we did. Why?"
[Wed Sep 5 21:19:57 2012] : Vaddyn: "Adn how did you get up there?"
[Wed Sep 5 21:20:30 2012] : Stranger: She is dressed in practical clothing, sturdy trousers, a leather jerkin and she carries a short bow with arrow nocked but not drawn.
[Wed Sep 5 21:20:59 2012] : Stranger: Perception checks or knowledge: local.
[Wed Sep 5 21:21:13 2012] : Trantor: Perception: [1d20(18) + 10] = 28
[Wed Sep 5 21:21:28 2012] : Vaddyn: Knowledge Local: [1d20(6) + 1 + 2 + 1 + 3] = 13
[Wed Sep 5 21:21:37 2012] : Finduilas: Perception: [1d20(6) + 3] = 9
[Wed Sep 5 21:21:43 2012] : Aeleva: Knowledge Local: [1d20(9) + 6] = 15
[Wed Sep 5 21:21:51 2012] : Aeleva: Perception: [1d20(6) + 8] = 14
[Wed Sep 5 21:22:36 2012] : Aeleva: "Hey, I know you. I think"
[Wed Sep 5 21:22:41 2012] : Trantor: "You look familiar..."
[Wed Sep 5 21:22:42 2012] : Stranger: "You're tresspassing and you've killed those poor lizards who were only defending their nest. Why did you do that?"
[Wed Sep 5 21:22:43 2012] : Aeleva: "Aren't you the baron's daughter?"
[Wed Sep 5 21:23:06 2012] : Trantor: "We were sent here to clear the place by the Baron"
[Wed Sep 5 21:23:11 2012] : Aeleva: "Your father told us to come here"
[Wed Sep 5 21:23:38 2012] : Stranger: "What?! Why would he do that? He knows I love this place."
[Wed Sep 5 21:24:18 2012] : Vaddyn: "Maybe he's worried about you getting hurt"
[Wed Sep 5 21:24:24 2012] : Aeleva: "Maybe he didn't know you loved the creatures in it?"
[Wed Sep 5 21:24:27 2012] : Finduilas: "It is what he asked us to do. As to the why: why don't you ask him yourself?"
[Wed Sep 5 21:24:32 2012] : Vaddyn: Diplomacy: [1d20(9) + 8] = 17
[Wed Sep 5 21:24:49 2012] : Finduilas: Diplomacy: [1d20(8) + 10] = 18
[Wed Sep 5 21:25:19 2012] : Miranda: "I can take care of myself! It's typical of Father really, always thinking he knows best."
[Wed Sep 5 21:25:35 2012] : Aeleva: "Typical father trait"
[Wed Sep 5 21:25:58 2012] : Miranda: "There is a problem with unatural creatures coming up from the ruins."
[Wed Sep 5 21:26:05 2012] : Aeleva: "Sorry we messed with your...pets?"
[Wed Sep 5 21:26:10 2012] : Miranda: "Did you kill that hill giant as well?"
[Wed Sep 5 21:26:13 2012] : Vaddyn: "Unnatural? How?"
[Wed Sep 5 21:26:17 2012] : Finduilas: "Unnatural creatures?"
[Wed Sep 5 21:26:24 2012] : Trantor: "He attacked us and we responded"
[Wed Sep 5 21:26:40 2012] : Aeleva: "Ho, nicely put." Aeleva smiles
[Wed Sep 5 21:27:14 2012] : Miranda: "The lizards were pets, just animals trying to llive."
[Wed Sep 5 21:27:53 2012] : Miranda: "Unatural.. strange monsters I've never heard of and even stranger noises."
[Wed Sep 5 21:28:07 2012] : Aeleva: "have you seen them?"
[Wed Sep 5 21:28:21 2012] : Vaddyn: "Maybe thats what your father wants us to eliminate"
[Wed Sep 5 21:29:00 2012] : Miranda: "Only a glimpse."
[Wed Sep 5 21:29:15 2012] : Finduilas: "Please tell us all you know"
[Wed Sep 5 21:29:16 2012] : Aeleva: "And, what do they look like?"
[Wed Sep 5 21:30:18 2012] : Miranda: "There were tentacles. I really didn't get a good look at them."
[Wed Sep 5 21:30:42 2012] : Vaddyn: "Probably a good idea not to try"
[Wed Sep 5 21:31:11 2012] : Miranda: She nods.
[Wed Sep 5 21:31:22 2012] : Vaddyn: "How about you show us where they are coming from and while we try to get rid of them, you go talk to your father"
[Wed Sep 5 21:31:25 2012] : Vaddyn: Diplomacy: [1d20(8) + 8] = 16
[Wed Sep 5 21:32:09 2012] : Miranda: "Ok. Don't go killing any more of the native animals though."
[Wed Sep 5 21:32:30 2012] : Finduilas: "Not until they attack us"
[Wed Sep 5 21:32:31 2012] : Trantor: ooc hopefully not Evan's tentacles ;-)
[Wed Sep 5 21:32:36 2012] : Vaddyn: "We'll try, but if they attack..."
[Wed Sep 5 21:32:49 2012] : Miranda: She skips along the roof before swinging down on a rafer into the fall.
[Wed Sep 5 21:33:27 2012] : Miranda: She moves with grace and confidence of someone well used to moving about this area.
[Wed Sep 5 21:33:33 2012] : Miranda: "Follow me."
[Wed Sep 5 21:33:46 2012] : Finduilas: "Lead the way"
[Wed Sep 5 21:33:56 2012] : Vaddyn: "You spend a lot of time here, dont you?"
[Wed Sep 5 21:34:38 2012] : Miranda: "Yes. It is peaceful. A place to unwind after the noise and bustle of the castle."
[Wed Sep 5 21:34:49 2012] : Trantor: "Guys, when we get closer, I'm going to change form"
[Wed Sep 5 21:35:08 2012] : Trantor: "I can see better in lower light, and I'm better at fighting"
[Wed Sep 5 21:35:15 2012] : Vaddyn: "You want me to use that scroll?"
[Wed Sep 5 21:35:32 2012] : Trantor: "Not yet, before we descend will be OK"
[Wed Sep 5 21:36:01 2012] : Miranda: She leads the way into the old workrooms and kitchens and towards a half-rotten door hanging off its hinges.
[Wed Sep 5 21:36:04 2012] : Vaddyn: "Ok, just give me a little warning"
[Wed Sep 5 21:37:01 2012] : Miranda: "Through that door are the cellers, the floor has given way and you can reach the ruins from their."
[Wed Sep 5 21:37:44 2012] : Trantor: "Ok, now Vaddyn"
[Wed Sep 5 21:37:48 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn uses a scroll of Mage armour. +4 to AC for 4 hours.
[Wed Sep 5 21:37:57 2012] : Trantor: Barkskin: Level 2 - Gives the target a +2 bonus to Natural Armour for 50 minutes.
[Wed Sep 5 21:37:58 2012] : Miranda: ooc my spelling/grammer today has been particularly bad.
[Wed Sep 5 21:38:07 2012] : Trantor: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 5 21:38:17 2012] : Trantor: [Wed Sep 5 21:38:36 2012] : Aeleva: ooc brb loo
[Wed Sep 5 21:39:04 2012] : Trantor: ooc making my AC 21, 13 touch and 19 Flat
[Wed Sep 5 21:39:54 2012] : Miranda: ooc brb
[Wed Sep 5 21:42:12 2012] : Miranda: "Go on. I need to go back and speak to Father."
[Wed Sep 5 21:42:39 2012] : Finduilas: "Sure. Just tell him we're on it"
[Wed Sep 5 21:44:05 2012] : Miranda: Miranda turns awaus and a leaves.
[Wed Sep 5 21:44:28 2012] : Aeleva: ooc /me hands David a keyboard
[Wed Sep 5 21:44:44 2012] : Trantor: Trantor tries to indicate that we should head on
[Wed Sep 5 21:46:34 2012] : Finduilas: "Let's go"
[Wed Sep 5 21:47:24 2012] : Vaddyn: "Lead on"
[Wed Sep 5 21:48:32 2012] : DM: You decend down a worn steps, slimey with mould and algae into the damp, dank celler.
[Wed Sep 5 21:48:54 2012] : DM: A large hole in the flagstone floor as opened up into a big, dark pit.
[Wed Sep 5 21:49:14 2012] : DM: It looks to be a good 30 ft to the pile of rubble and dirt below.
[Wed Sep 5 21:49:57 2012] : Finduilas: "We have to get down there?"
[Wed Sep 5 21:50:02 2012] : Vaddyn: "Lets put those ropes to use"
[Wed Sep 5 21:50:11 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas looks down at her armour
[Wed Sep 5 21:51:33 2012] : Trantor: Trantor attempts to climb onto Arol
[Wed Sep 5 21:51:44 2012] : Trantor: Handle Companion: [1d20(5) + 11] = 16
[Wed Sep 5 21:51:46 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn look about for something to tie a rope to
[Wed Sep 5 21:52:10 2012] : Trantor: ooc I can't command him DM, but would have extensively trained while in wildshape
[Wed Sep 5 21:52:16 2012] : Aeleva: Aeleva takes out a rope too and follows suit.
[Wed Sep 5 21:52:28 2012] : Aeleva: "I guess two ropes are better than one, just in case one fails us"
[Wed Sep 5 21:52:30 2012] : DM: There's a row of iron hooks on the ceiling
[Wed Sep 5 21:53:02 2012] : Aeleva: ooc I fI want to check whether those hooks are gooing to hold us, what skill?
[Wed Sep 5 21:53:21 2012] : Finduilas: "Maybe I'd better go first, so that I can't fall on anybody"
[Wed Sep 5 21:53:32 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Engineering?
[Wed Sep 5 21:53:34 2012] : DM: ooc I'm having difficulty picturing how that would work, Trantor.
[Wed Sep 5 21:54:00 2012] : Aeleva: ooc Ach, I'm not trained in engineering :(
[Wed Sep 5 21:54:01 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc How high up are the hooks?
[Wed Sep 5 21:54:07 2012] : Vaddyn: Knowledge Engineering: [1d20(16) + 7] = 23
[Wed Sep 5 21:54:16 2012] : Aeleva: ooc oh, ok.
[Wed Sep 5 21:54:18 2012] : Aeleva: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 5 21:54:20 2012] : DM: The ceiling is quite high, About 10 ft.
[Wed Sep 5 21:54:42 2012] : Aeleva: ooc /me pillars up with dirt
[Wed Sep 5 21:55:19 2012] : DM: ooc if you don't have cubes of dirt written down in your inventory I won't allow it...
[Wed Sep 5 21:55:29 2012] : Aeleva: ooc darn.
[Wed Sep 5 21:55:53 2012] : Aeleva: Aeleva looks around to find out ho she can get to the hooks
[Wed Sep 5 21:56:00 2012] : Vaddyn: "Finduilas, can you help me hold Aeleva up so she can tie a rope?"
[Wed Sep 5 21:56:11 2012] : Vaddyn: "Stand on our shoulders"
[Wed Sep 5 21:56:16 2012] : Aeleva: ooc I'm looking for anything from a ladder to crates or stuff I can pile to get up
[Wed Sep 5 21:56:22 2012] : Trantor: ooc Ask Arol
[Wed Sep 5 21:56:22 2012] : Finduilas: "Of course"
[Wed Sep 5 21:56:24 2012] : Aeleva: Perception: [1d20(12) + 8] = 20
[Wed Sep 5 21:56:36 2012] : DM: There is a pile of old crates in the corner.
[Wed Sep 5 21:56:43 2012] : Trantor: ooc Vaddyn can do it, with handle animal
[Wed Sep 5 21:56:45 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc we would but there appears to be a dinosaur attempting to climb him already :P
[Wed Sep 5 21:56:49 2012] : Finduilas: "Aeleva, we'll hold you up"
[Wed Sep 5 21:57:07 2012] : Trantor: ooc the DM vetoed that
[Wed Sep 5 21:57:19 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc ok then
[Wed Sep 5 21:57:22 2012] : Aeleva: "Let's try with the crates"
[Wed Sep 5 21:57:37 2012] : Aeleva: Aeleva starts moving the crates
[Wed Sep 5 21:57:45 2012] : Aeleva: ooc how big are the crates?
[Wed Sep 5 21:57:54 2012] : Vaddyn: "Arol, lift me up"
[Wed Sep 5 21:57:59 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas assists Aeleva
[Wed Sep 5 21:58:09 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn mimes lifting someone by the waist
[Wed Sep 5 21:58:14 2012] : Vaddyn: Handle Animal: [1d20(8) + 6] = 14
[Wed Sep 5 21:58:14 2012] : DM: About 2ftx4ftx2ft.
[Wed Sep 5 21:58:46 2012] : DM: Arol looks quizical.
[Wed Sep 5 21:59:41 2012] : Vaddyn: oco sorry DM, that should have an extra 3 on it for being Trained
[Wed Sep 5 22:00:12 2012] : DM: Arol picks up Vaddyn, lifting him up.
[Wed Sep 5 22:00:17 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc always forget to add that manaully
[Wed Sep 5 22:00:34 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn ties a rope to the strongest looking hook
[Wed Sep 5 22:00:52 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc survival?
[Wed Sep 5 22:02:12 2012] : DM: Dex check
[Wed Sep 5 22:02:17 2012] : Vaddyn: Dexterity: [1d20(12) + 1 + 1] = 14
[Wed Sep 5 22:02:29 2012] : DM: Ok
[Wed Sep 5 22:02:43 2012] : DM: It's an easy task and the rope is secured.
[Wed Sep 5 22:03:03 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn pats Arol on the hand and points to the ground
[Wed Sep 5 22:03:14 2012] : Vaddyn: Handle Animal: [1d20(12) + 9] = 21
[Wed Sep 5 22:03:47 2012] : DM: Arol lowers Vaddyn down.
[Wed Sep 5 22:04:26 2012] : Vaddyn: "Ladies first?"
[Wed Sep 5 22:05:11 2012] : DM: ooc FYI, in this culture such as saying wouldn't exist -- it has no historical meaning.
[Wed Sep 5 22:05:22 2012] : Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 5 22:05:30 2012] : Trantor: Trantor attempts to jump down, not really seeing another way without switching forms again
[Wed Sep 5 22:05:33 2012] : Trantor: Acrobatics (No ACP): [1d20(11) + 2] = 13
[Wed Sep 5 22:05:36 2012] : Vaddyn: "Heavily armoured persons first"
[Wed Sep 5 22:05:48 2012] : Finduilas: "Wish me luck"
[Wed Sep 5 22:06:14 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas tries to climb down safely
[Wed Sep 5 22:06:17 2012] : Finduilas: Climb: [1d20(17) + -4] = 13
[Wed Sep 5 22:07:07 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn follows
[Wed Sep 5 22:07:10 2012] : Vaddyn: Climb: [1d20(20) + 2 + 1 + 3 - 1] = 25
[Wed Sep 5 22:07:56 2012] : Aeleva: Climb: [1d20(1) + 5] = 6
[Wed Sep 5 22:07:56 2012] : DM: Trantor, [1d6(3)] = 3 non-lethal damage. [2d6(4,6)] = 10 damage.
[Wed Sep 5 22:08:21 2012] : Aeleva: ooc sometimes skills make no sense.
[Wed Sep 5 22:08:22 2012] : Trantor: Damage: Trantor takes 10 damage. [Wed Sep 5 22:09:04 2012] : Aeleva: Acrobatics: [1d20(19) + 13] = 32
[Wed Sep 5 22:09:06 2012] : DM: Finduilas, another clib check.
[Wed Sep 5 22:09:11 2012] : Finduilas: Climb: [1d20(14) + -4] = 10
[Wed Sep 5 22:09:13 2012] : Aeleva: ooc, yeah, that's more like it ;)
[Wed Sep 5 22:09:23 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Nice one, Aeleva
[Wed Sep 5 22:09:29 2012] : DM: Finduilas slips and falls.
[Wed Sep 5 22:09:37 2012] : DM: Finduilas, [1d6(4)] = 4 non-lethal damage. [2d6(3,1)] = 4 damage.
[Wed Sep 5 22:09:55 2012] : Trantor: ooc though you may want to use the rope Alaeva, or take 20 ft of falling damage despite the good roll
[Wed Sep 5 22:10:05 2012] : Finduilas: "At least I didn't land on anyone"
[Wed Sep 5 22:10:10 2012] : Aeleva: ooc can I use my acrobatics to land safely? ;)
[Wed Sep 5 22:10:12 2012] : DM: Aeleval, [1d6(3)] = 3 non-lethal damage as you twist in midair and land softly in a perfect roll.
[Wed Sep 5 22:10:31 2012] : Finduilas: Damage: Finduilas takes 8 damage. [Wed Sep 5 22:10:35 2012] : DM: Vaddyn makes it down safely.
[Wed Sep 5 22:10:38 2012] : Aeleva: ooc lol, so 3 dam, or 7 total?
[Wed Sep 5 22:10:41 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc \o/
[Wed Sep 5 22:10:56 2012] : DM: ooc Aeleva, 3.
[Wed Sep 5 22:11:21 2012] : Aeleva: Damage: Aeleva takes 3 damage. [Wed Sep 5 22:11:53 2012] : DM: ooc Non-lethal so i comes from a seperate HP pool.
[Wed Sep 5 22:12:01 2012] : Trantor: Arol follows, not using handholds on the wall
[Wed Sep 5 22:12:07 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Climb: [1d20(7) + 19] = 26
[Wed Sep 5 22:12:18 2012] : DM: Arol climbs down.
[Wed Sep 5 22:12:25 2012] : Trantor: Arol follows, not using handholds on the wall
[Wed Sep 5 22:12:36 2012] : Trantor: ooc that was supposed to be a strike
[Wed Sep 5 22:12:44 2012] : Trantor: Arol follows, using handholds on the wall
[Wed Sep 5 22:12:55 2012] : Trantor: ooc brb
[Wed Sep 5 22:13:40 2012] : DM: You are stood on a mound of debris and dirt. Tunnels lead in two directions but one is blocked by a substantial rock fall.
[Wed Sep 5 22:14:53 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas looks and listens
[Wed Sep 5 22:14:57 2012] : Finduilas: Perception: [1d20(11) + 3] = 14
[Wed Sep 5 22:14:59 2012] : Trantor: Cure Light Wounds: Level 1 - Heals [1d8(5) + 4] = 9 HP.
[Wed Sep 5 22:15:03 2012] : DM: Do you head down the wide tunnel. The tunnel is barrel vaulted and lined with rough cut stones.
[Wed Sep 5 22:15:15 2012] : Trantor: Healing: Regain 9 HP. [Wed Sep 5 22:15:45 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas uses her wand on herself
[Wed Sep 5 22:15:48 2012] : Trantor: ooc that should have been +5
[Wed Sep 5 22:15:48 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(6) + 1] = 7 HP.
[Wed Sep 5 22:16:01 2012] : DM: There is a offensive spell of decay and rot coming from how the tunnel and a low snuffling noise.
[Wed Sep 5 22:16:05 2012] : Finduilas: Healing: Regain 7 HP. [Wed Sep 5 22:16:11 2012] : DM: ooc Smell!
[Wed Sep 5 22:16:15 2012] : Aeleva: ooc how does non leathal damage work? You just count your bruises at the end?
[Wed Sep 5 22:16:27 2012] : Aeleva: *lethal
[Wed Sep 5 22:16:30 2012] : Finduilas: ooc You regain 1 hp/hour
[Wed Sep 5 22:16:40 2012] : DM: ooc you count them separately and when they go down to zero you fall unconcious.
[Wed Sep 5 22:16:41 2012] : Trantor: Healing: Regain 0 HP. [Wed Sep 5 22:16:50 2012] : DM: ooc I don't bother tracking them in this case TBH.
[Wed Sep 5 22:16:50 2012] : Trantor: Healing: Regain 1 HP. [Wed Sep 5 22:17:10 2012] : Aeleva: ooc, ok, so I can put my HP back to normal?
[Wed Sep 5 22:17:23 2012] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Sep 5 22:17:25 2012] : Trantor: ooc I have to admit, it's unlikely you'll get any more so I ignored it
[Wed Sep 5 22:17:49 2012] : Aeleva: Healing: Regain 3 HP. [Wed Sep 5 22:18:01 2012] : Trantor: ooc and clw cures an equal amount of temp damage as it does normal
[Wed Sep 5 22:18:07 2012] : DM: Heading down the tunnel or prepping some more?
[Wed Sep 5 22:18:12 2012] : Trantor: ooc so FInduilas is now at full HP
[Wed Sep 5 22:18:18 2012] : Finduilas: ooc I'm cured!
[Wed Sep 5 22:18:23 2012] : Vaddyn: "Shall we investigate?"
[Wed Sep 5 22:18:38 2012] : Finduilas: "What else?"
[Wed Sep 5 22:18:55 2012] : Finduilas: "Aeleva, do you want to lead the way?"
[Wed Sep 5 22:19:03 2012] : Aeleva: "I guess I should"
[Wed Sep 5 22:19:19 2012] : Aeleva: Aeleva gets a headstart, hiding in the shadows
[Wed Sep 5 22:19:25 2012] : Aeleva: Stealth: [1d20(13) + 13] = 26
[Wed Sep 5 22:20:58 2012] : Aeleva: ooc is there a map I don't see?
[Wed Sep 5 22:21:06 2012] : DM: The smell gets worse as you move down the tunnel. You reach a wide chamber, a stream flows down from right to left and there is a mound of rotting branches and dead animals piled up in a natural dam.
[Wed Sep 5 22:21:20 2012] : Aeleva: ooc ewwww
[Wed Sep 5 22:21:36 2012] : Trantor: Trantor follows as quietly as he can
[Wed Sep 5 22:21:40 2012] : Trantor: Stealth (No ACP): [1d20(3) + 2] = 5
[Wed Sep 5 22:21:57 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Disgusting
[Wed Sep 5 22:22:00 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn does likewise
[Wed Sep 5 22:22:04 2012] : Vaddyn: Stealth: [1d20(1) + 2] = 3
[Wed Sep 5 22:22:19 2012] : Trantor: ooc does anyone have a light source, or is our stealthy rogue fumbling in the dark?
[Wed Sep 5 22:22:27 2012] : Vaddyn: Dancing Lights: Level 0 - Creates up to four lights, all within a 10-ft. radius area, within 120ft of the caster
[Wed Sep 5 22:22:28 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas tries to be quiet
[Wed Sep 5 22:22:33 2012] : Finduilas: Stealth: [1d20(19) + -5] = 14
[Wed Sep 5 22:23:08 2012] : DM: A large monster looms out of the darkness, a gaping maw lined with teeth on three stumpy legs, two clawed tentacles shoving the rotting matter into its cavernous mouth, while a third covered in eyes looks around, seeking out for delectables to consume.
[Wed Sep 5 22:23:13 2012] : DM: GAME END