Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Aug 22 19:54:16 2012] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Aug 22 19:54:30 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc we were trying to do 4 peaks of the Mournes. Managed 3.5
[Wed Aug 22 19:55:39 2012] : DM: You are at the bandits' lookout rock, looking down at their camp, a small cluster of tents, The bandits are manning a crude palisade, aiming bows and crossbows up the main path.
[Wed Aug 22 19:55:40 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Where did that last half go to?
[Wed Aug 22 19:56:12 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc got half way up and the incline was just crazy, so we skirted round it
[Wed Aug 22 19:56:13 2012] : DM: You have seen the path from the lookout rock down to the camp, this will shield you from view and allow you to approach from the rear.
[Wed Aug 22 19:56:55 2012] : Finduilas: "Right: front or back entrance?"
[Wed Aug 22 19:57:12 2012] : Aeleva: ooc, say hi to Emma :)
[Wed Aug 22 19:57:31 2012] : DM: ooc /me waves to Emma
[Wed Aug 22 19:57:32 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Hi Emma, how nice to see you here :)
[Wed Aug 22 19:57:37 2012] : Aeleva: ooc she's asking how I'm playing, as she sees no "game" :)
[Wed Aug 22 19:57:51 2012] : Vaddyn: "From the front we wouldn't even get to the gate never mind though it"
[Wed Aug 22 19:58:07 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Tell her it's more of a story than a game
[Wed Aug 22 19:58:22 2012] : Aeleva: ooc we are with the werewolves, right?
[Wed Aug 22 19:58:27 2012] : Aeleva: ooc or did I get that wrong
[Wed Aug 22 19:58:33 2012] : DM: ooc three werewolves are with you, tes.
[Wed Aug 22 19:58:34 2012] : Finduilas: "That's what I was thinking"
[Wed Aug 22 19:58:45 2012] : Aeleva: ooc Emma can't read small caps, she says I'm lying and her name is not there ;)
[Wed Aug 22 19:58:45 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc w, x &
[Wed Aug 22 19:58:51 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc Y
[Wed Aug 22 19:58:54 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Hi EMMA
[Wed Aug 22 19:59:09 2012] : Aeleva: "I could scout around the back?"
[Wed Aug 22 19:59:21 2012] : Finduilas: "Please do, but be careful"
[Wed Aug 22 19:59:28 2012] : Trantor: ooc Hi Emma
[Wed Aug 22 20:00:06 2012] : Trantor: ooc or "hi emma"
[Wed Aug 22 20:00:09 2012] : Aeleva: ooc are we still level 4?
[Wed Aug 22 20:00:18 2012] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Aug 22 20:00:32 2012] : Aeleva: ooc I mean small letters, she only reads caps?
[Wed Aug 22 20:00:42 2012] : Aeleva: ooc ok, sorry, back to the game :)
[Wed Aug 22 20:01:01 2012] : Aeleva: ooc DM is there a way I could go around to see if there's a better approach?
[Wed Aug 22 20:01:46 2012] : DM: There are only these two paths that lead down into the valley. You could go another way to it will require some difficult climbing.
[Wed Aug 22 20:03:11 2012] : Aeleva: Stealth: [1d20(3) + 12] = 15
[Wed Aug 22 20:03:28 2012] : Aeleva: Aeleva tries to get closer to find a way in
[Wed Aug 22 20:04:16 2012] : Aeleva: ooc or I'm reading this wrong, they're not seeing us at all, do they?
[Wed Aug 22 20:04:46 2012] : DM: They've not seen you yet, the path is in a gully that provide concealment.
[Wed Aug 22 20:04:55 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc no, they were alerted to our presence, but do not know we know about the path
[Wed Aug 22 20:06:12 2012] : Waltham (enter): 20:06
[Wed Aug 22 20:06:23 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc hi Henry
[Wed Aug 22 20:06:27 2012] : Waltham: ooc evening all
[Wed Aug 22 20:06:30 2012] : DM: From that position you will need a steath check to get into the camp.
[Wed Aug 22 20:06:35 2012] : Aeleva: Aeleva takes a look around and tries to map the camp to find the best way to attack with full surprise effect
[Wed Aug 22 20:06:44 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Hello Henri :D
[Wed Aug 22 20:07:58 2012] : Aeleva: ooc once I have done that (look), I'll tell the others where it is best to go, and try to enter the camp unseen
[Wed Aug 22 20:08:20 2012] : DM: Ok. Steath check.
[Wed Aug 22 20:08:32 2012] : Aeleva: Stealth: [1d20(20) + 12] = 32
[Wed Aug 22 20:08:46 2012] : Aeleva: ooc I suppose that is a barrack?
[Wed Aug 22 20:09:03 2012] : DM: Aeleva, creeps silently into the camp. Hiding behind one of the tents/
[Wed Aug 22 20:09:05 2012] : DM: ooc they're tents
[Wed Aug 22 20:11:03 2012] : DM: If you're ready to attack, roll initiative.
[Wed Aug 22 20:12:02 2012] : Aeleva: Initiative: [1d20(1) + 7] = 8
[Wed Aug 22 20:12:14 2012] : Vaddyn: Initiative: [1d20(7) + 1] = 8
[Wed Aug 22 20:12:17 2012] : Trantor: Initiative: [1d20(18) + 4] = 22
[Wed Aug 22 20:12:50 2012] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(1) + 2] = 3
[Wed Aug 22 20:12:54 2012] : Waltham: Initiative: [1d20(13) + 10] = 23
[Wed Aug 22 20:12:56 2012] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(13) + 5] = 18
[Wed Aug 22 20:13:00 2012] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(14) + 2] = 16
[Wed Aug 22 20:13:04 2012] : Finduilas: Initiative: [1d20(1) + 7] = 8
[Wed Aug 22 20:13:07 2012] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(11) + 5] = 16
[Wed Aug 22 20:14:19 2012] : Waltham: ooc I've been spawning minis!
[Wed Aug 22 20:14:30 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Lucky you
[Wed Aug 22 20:15:08 2012] : DM: Surprise round.
[Wed Aug 22 20:15:10 2012] : DM: Waltham?
[Wed Aug 22 20:15:58 2012] : Waltham: ooc how close can I get? It's move or standard, right?
[Wed Aug 22 20:16:56 2012] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Aug 22 20:17:36 2012] : Waltham: ooc thanks
[Wed Aug 22 20:18:25 2012] : Waltham: Waltham takes careful aim at the nearest bandit Musket [1d20(18) + 9] = 27 [1d12(4)] = 4
[Wed Aug 22 20:18:42 2012] : Trantor: oc we're in a gully IIRC
[Wed Aug 22 20:18:46 2012] : Waltham: ooc reduce To Hit by 2 for each 40' beyond the first 40', which I think makes it -4
[Wed Aug 22 20:18:56 2012] : Waltham: ooc if I don't have line of sight I'll move instead
[Wed Aug 22 20:19:07 2012] : DM: ooc no line of sight
[Wed Aug 22 20:19:40 2012] : Waltham: ooc I think that's a 30' move, and it's a bit too crowded to run along there - so done
[Wed Aug 22 20:20:27 2012] : Aeleva: ooc need to afk 5 minutes
[Wed Aug 22 20:20:43 2012] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Aug 22 20:21:18 2012] : Trantor: Trantor moves closer, Arol moves where he can and squeezes
[Wed Aug 22 20:21:23 2012] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Aug 22 20:21:48 2012] : DM: The werewolves lope forwards, howling, their longswords drawn.
[Wed Aug 22 20:22:14 2012] : DM: Aeleva's turn (when she gets back).
[Wed Aug 22 20:23:57 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc are we waiting?
[Wed Aug 22 20:24:12 2012] : Finduilas: ooc I believe so
[Wed Aug 22 20:24:21 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc cool. I can go make a cup of tea :D
[Wed Aug 22 20:25:50 2012] : Aeleva: ooc sorry, kids are a pain
[Wed Aug 22 20:26:20 2012] : Aeleva: delay action
[Wed Aug 22 20:26:31 2012] : Aeleva: ooc I'm not going alone into a pit full of bandits
[Wed Aug 22 20:26:48 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Children are a blessing and every woman's destiny and dream :P
[Wed Aug 22 20:26:51 2012] : DM: ooc you will lose the action as you're already last.
[Wed Aug 22 20:27:08 2012] : Waltham: don't delay, refocus! :-)
[Wed Aug 22 20:27:25 2012] : Aeleva: ooc ah ok. Then just moving around the tent.
[Wed Aug 22 20:27:39 2012] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Aug 22 20:27:51 2012] : DM: Finduilas?
[Wed Aug 22 20:28:07 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas moves down the gulley
[Wed Aug 22 20:28:21 2012] : Finduilas: Done
[Wed Aug 22 20:28:53 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc back (with tea)
[Wed Aug 22 20:29:04 2012] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Aug 22 20:29:45 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn moves up behind everyone else
[Wed Aug 22 20:29:49 2012] : DM: The bandits have two fierce looking lizards, about 10 ft long.
[Wed Aug 22 20:30:02 2012] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Aug 22 20:30:03 2012] : DM: ooc that's L and M.
[Wed Aug 22 20:30:11 2012] : DM: Full rounds.
[Wed Aug 22 20:30:13 2012] : DM: Waltham?
[Wed Aug 22 20:30:29 2012] : Trantor: ooc like that DM??
[Wed Aug 22 20:31:01 2012] : Waltham: Waltham takes careful aim at the nearest lizard Musket [1d20(19) + 9] = 28 [1d12(4)] = 4
[Wed Aug 22 20:31:33 2012] : Waltham: ooc on M, no crit threat, touch attack, in partial cover from the tent, done
[Wed Aug 22 20:31:35 2012] : DM: ooc I think they're considered to only take up one square -- they're mostly tail.
[Wed Aug 22 20:32:09 2012] : DM: Waltham shoots the lizard in the back, it hisses in pain.
[Wed Aug 22 20:32:50 2012] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Aug 22 20:33:08 2012] : Trantor: Trantor moves farwards and casts a spell
[Wed Aug 22 20:33:14 2012] : Trantor: Stone Call: Level 2 - Deal [2d6(3,6)] = 9 damage to all creatures in a 80 ft wide, 20 ft high cylinder.
[Wed Aug 22 20:33:55 2012] : DM: ooc wow, that's lethal.
[Wed Aug 22 20:34:11 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc No save?? wow
[Wed Aug 22 20:34:41 2012] : Trantor: ooc I'll just double check it in a mo
[Wed Aug 22 20:34:53 2012] : Trantor: Arol moves up squeezing through
[Wed Aug 22 20:34:55 2012] : Finduilas: ooc That's a killer spell
[Wed Aug 22 20:34:59 2012] : Waltham: ooc it is indeed a no-save spell; it's quite famous for it
[Wed Aug 22 20:35:12 2012] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Aug 22 20:36:20 2012] : DM: Pebbles and small rocks rain down on the bandits.
[Wed Aug 22 20:36:57 2012] : Trantor: ooc yes, as described
[Wed Aug 22 20:37:37 2012] : Bandit: The bandits curse and stumble on the ground and fire their crossbows at Waltham.
[Wed Aug 22 20:37:40 2012] : Bandit: Heavy Crossbow: [1d20(3) + 3] = 6; Hit: [1d10(4)] = 4 damage.
[Wed Aug 22 20:37:41 2012] : Bandit: Heavy Crossbow: [1d20(20) + 3] = 23; Hit: [1d10(8)] = 8 damage.
Critical threat: [1d20(4) + 3] = 7; Hit: [8 + 1d10(10)] = 18 damage.

[Wed Aug 22 20:37:43 2012] : Bandit: Heavy Crossbow: [1d20(9) + 3] = 12; Hit: [1d10(8)] = 8 damage.
[Wed Aug 22 20:37:44 2012] : Bandit: Heavy Crossbow: [1d20(7) + 3] = 10; Hit: [1d10(4)] = 4 damage.
[Wed Aug 22 20:37:45 2012] : Bandit: Heavy Crossbow: [1d20(11) + 3] = 14; Hit: [1d10(1)] = 1 damage.
[Wed Aug 22 20:38:01 2012] : Bandit: Only one bolt hits.
[Wed Aug 22 20:38:55 2012] : Bandit Archer: The archers take aim at one of the werewolves.
[Wed Aug 22 20:39:03 2012] : Bandit Archer: Composite longbow: [1d20(15) + 7] = 22; Hit: [1d8(2) + 2] = 4 damage.
[Wed Aug 22 20:39:04 2012] : Bandit Archer: Composite longbow: [1d20(12) + 7] = 19; Hit: [1d8(5) + 2] = 7 damage.
[Wed Aug 22 20:39:16 2012] : Bandit Archer: To no effect.
[Wed Aug 22 20:39:30 2012] : Werewolves: The werewolves advance
[Wed Aug 22 20:39:58 2012] : DM: Aleva?
[Wed Aug 22 20:40:58 2012] : Trantor: ooc brb
[Wed Aug 22 20:41:05 2012] : Aeleva: Aeleva goes around the tent and tries to position herself for backstabbing
[Wed Aug 22 20:41:28 2012] : Aeleva: ooc is there any way I can cross to the funky round things?
[Wed Aug 22 20:41:42 2012] : Aeleva: oo or are they outside the camp?
[Wed Aug 22 20:41:54 2012] : DM: ooc those are boulders you can walk/run to them.
[Wed Aug 22 20:42:52 2012] : Aeleva: Stealth: [1d20(8) + 12] = 20
[Wed Aug 22 20:43:07 2012] : Aeleva: running to the boulders
[Wed Aug 22 20:43:19 2012] : DM: ok
[Wed Aug 22 20:43:22 2012] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Aug 22 20:43:27 2012] : DM: Finduilas?
[Wed Aug 22 20:43:42 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas moves forward (double move)
[Wed Aug 22 20:43:53 2012] : Finduilas: Done
[Wed Aug 22 20:44:19 2012] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Aug 22 20:45:18 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn moves forwards and starts being inspirational
[Wed Aug 22 20:45:20 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn inspires the party with a joke about their opponents. +1 competence bonus to attack and damage; +1 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects until Vaddyn stops.
[Wed Aug 22 20:45:43 2012] : Vaddyn: "C'mon we've got them on the rocks"
[Wed Aug 22 20:45:45 2012] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Aug 22 20:45:53 2012] : Waltham: ooc groan!
[Wed Aug 22 20:46:20 2012] : DM: The lizards rush forwards.
[Wed Aug 22 20:46:22 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc its inspirational comedy, not good comedy
[Wed Aug 22 20:46:47 2012] : Monitor Lizard: One bits Waltham.
[Wed Aug 22 20:46:49 2012] : Monitor Lizard: bites
[Wed Aug 22 20:46:55 2012] : Monitor Lizard: Bite: [1d20(10) + 5] = 15; Hit: [1d8(5) + 4] = 9 damage, grab and poison.
[Wed Aug 22 20:46:59 2012] : Monitor Lizard: Miss
[Wed Aug 22 20:47:06 2012] : DM: Waltham?
[Wed Aug 22 20:47:06 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc we have a duplicate L
[Wed Aug 22 20:47:24 2012] : DM: ooc not here.
[Wed Aug 22 20:47:41 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc I have a big stretchy one near C
[Wed Aug 22 20:47:51 2012] : Trantor: ooc it disappeared when I sized it back to 20x20 so I added a new one...
[Wed Aug 22 20:48:25 2012] : Trantor: ooc stretchy one is surplus to reqs
[Wed Aug 22 20:48:56 2012] : Waltham: Waltham suddenly shifts his grip on the musket, and attempts to clobber the lizard [1d20(10) + 4] = 14 [1d10(4)] = 4 vs flat-footed
[Wed Aug 22 20:49:21 2012] : Waltham: if that's a hit, [1d20(14) + 4] = 18 vs CMD to knock it prone
[Wed Aug 22 20:49:24 2012] : DM: Hit
[Wed Aug 22 20:49:25 2012] : Waltham: done
[Wed Aug 22 20:49:47 2012] : DM: It's not knocked prone (4 legs are handy!)
[Wed Aug 22 20:50:05 2012] : DM: ooc or footy.
[Wed Aug 22 20:50:10 2012] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Aug 22 20:50:13 2012] : Waltham: ooc boo. Ah well.
[Wed Aug 22 20:50:21 2012] : Waltham: ooc also, all my d10s roll 4s today.
[Wed Aug 22 20:50:38 2012] : Trantor: Trantor moves up to L and attacks
[Wed Aug 22 20:50:44 2012] : Trantor: MW Scimitar: [1d20(4) + 11] = 15 Damage: [1d6(6) + 5] = 11 HP.
[Wed Aug 22 20:51:05 2012] : Trantor: ooc only 13, not 15
[Wed Aug 22 20:51:10 2012] : Trantor: ooc had flanking on
[Wed Aug 22 20:51:10 2012] : DM: Miss
[Wed Aug 22 20:51:34 2012] : Trantor: "Arol, flank"
[Wed Aug 22 20:52:00 2012] : Trantor: ooc not actually flanking here
[Wed Aug 22 20:52:04 2012] : Finduilas: ooc That leaves me out of the flank then
[Wed Aug 22 20:52:12 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Bite - Power Attack: [1d20(11) + 8] = 19 Damage: [1d6(2) + 9] = 11 HP.
[Wed Aug 22 20:52:17 2012] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Aug 22 20:52:24 2012] : Trantor: Handle Companion: [1d20(10) + 10] = 20
[Wed Aug 22 20:52:39 2012] : DM: Arol kills the lizard, biting it's throat.
[Wed Aug 22 20:54:06 2012] : Bandit: The bandits move and attack the werewolves. It looks like their swords are silvered.
[Wed Aug 22 20:54:29 2012] : Bandit: Longsword: [1d20(3) + 5] = 8; Hit: [1d8(7) + 3] = 10 damage.
[Wed Aug 22 20:54:29 2012] : Bandit: Longsword: [1d20(14) + 5] = 19; Hit: [1d8(2) + 3] = 5 damage.
[Wed Aug 22 20:54:30 2012] : Bandit: Longsword: [1d20(11) + 5] = 16; Hit: [1d8(1) + 3] = 4 damage.
[Wed Aug 22 20:54:33 2012] : Bandit: Longsword: [1d20(2) + 5] = 7; Hit: [1d8(2) + 3] = 5 damage.
[Wed Aug 22 20:54:40 2012] : Bandit: They all miss
[Wed Aug 22 20:55:04 2012] : Bandit Archer: The archers shoot at Trantor.
[Wed Aug 22 20:55:08 2012] : Bandit Archer: Composite longbow: [1d20(14) + 7] = 21; Hit: [1d8(7) + 2] = 9 damage.
[Wed Aug 22 20:55:09 2012] : Bandit Archer: Composite longbow: [1d20(3) + 7] = 10; Hit: [1d8(1) + 2] = 3 damage.
[Wed Aug 22 20:55:21 2012] : ** Bandit found the F7 macro key **
[Wed Aug 22 20:55:30 2012] : Werewolves: The werewolves attack.
[Wed Aug 22 20:55:43 2012] : Werewolves: Longsword: [1d20(4) + 6] = 10; Hit: [1d8(8) + 6] = 14 damage.
[Wed Aug 22 20:55:44 2012] : Werewolves: Longsword: [1d20(13) + 6] = 19; Hit: [1d8(1) + 6] = 7 damage.
[Wed Aug 22 20:55:45 2012] : Werewolves: Longsword: [1d20(15) + 6] = 21; Hit: [1d8(2) + 6] = 8 damage.
[Wed Aug 22 20:56:12 2012] : Werewolves: Killing one.
[Wed Aug 22 20:56:25 2012] : Werewolves: And another
[Wed Aug 22 20:56:45 2012] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Aug 22 20:57:46 2012] : Aeleva: Aeleva goes to attack the two bandits at the gate
[Wed Aug 22 20:58:06 2012] : Aeleva: ooc and changes into the incredible hulk and moves boulders
[Wed Aug 22 20:58:38 2012] : Aeleva: ooc move is 6 right?
[Wed Aug 22 20:58:44 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Nice trick :)
[Wed Aug 22 20:58:55 2012] : Aeleva: ooc then I'm stuck here.
[Wed Aug 22 20:59:10 2012] : Aeleva: ooc wait
[Wed Aug 22 20:59:15 2012] : Aeleva: Stealth: [1d20(8) + 12] = 20
[Wed Aug 22 20:59:25 2012] : Aeleva: moving closer to attack next round
[Wed Aug 22 20:59:26 2012] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Aug 22 20:59:38 2012] : DM: Finduilas?
[Wed Aug 22 20:59:45 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas moves in on M
[Wed Aug 22 20:59:53 2012] : Finduilas: Done
[Wed Aug 22 21:00:06 2012] : Trantor: ooc you can sneak a ranged attack from 30 feet
[Wed Aug 22 21:00:18 2012] : Finduilas: ooc By the time I get to attack, the fight will be over
[Wed Aug 22 21:00:48 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Yeah, good idea
[Wed Aug 22 21:00:51 2012] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Aug 22 21:01:21 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn moves around the tent to get a clear shot at C
[Wed Aug 22 21:01:35 2012] : Vaddyn: MW Comp (+2) Shortbow: [1d20(13) + 6] = 19, Damage: [1d8(2) + 4] = 6 HP.
[Wed Aug 22 21:01:44 2012] : DM: Hit
[Wed Aug 22 21:01:48 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn maintains his inspirational demeanor:+1 competence bonus to attack and damage; +1 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects. (3) rounds left today
[Wed Aug 22 21:01:52 2012] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Aug 22 21:02:09 2012] : Monitor Lizard: The lizard attacks Waltham
[Wed Aug 22 21:02:12 2012] : Monitor Lizard: Bite: [1d20(16) + 5] = 21; Hit: [1d8(1) + 4] = 5 damage, grab and poison.
[Wed Aug 22 21:02:39 2012] : Monitor Lizard: Fort save
[Wed Aug 22 21:03:17 2012] : Waltham: [1d20(14) + 4] = 18
[Wed Aug 22 21:03:22 2012] : Monitor Lizard: Saved
[Wed Aug 22 21:03:28 2012] : DM: Waltham?
[Wed Aug 22 21:04:02 2012] : Waltham: Waltham steps back from the lizard, and unloads a pistol into its face
[Wed Aug 22 21:04:29 2012] : Waltham: [1d20(20) + 11] = 31 [1d8(6) + 3] = 9 vs touch
[Wed Aug 22 21:04:47 2012] : DM: Waltham badly wounds the reptile.
[Wed Aug 22 21:04:48 2012] : Waltham: critical? [1d20(9) + 11] = 20 [3d8(8,4,8) + 9] = 29
[Wed Aug 22 21:04:59 2012] : Waltham: ooc if that's a crit, it's 38 damage
[Wed Aug 22 21:05:13 2012] : Waltham: Waltham then reloads his pistol
[Wed Aug 22 21:05:21 2012] : DM: Waltham blows the lizard's head off.
[Wed Aug 22 21:05:48 2012] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Aug 22 21:06:14 2012] : Trantor: Trantor and Arol close in on the remaining melee guy
[Wed Aug 22 21:06:27 2012] : Trantor: MW Scimitar: [1d20(9) + 9] = 18 Damage: [1d6(5) + 5] = 10 HP.
[Wed Aug 22 21:06:31 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Bite - Power Attack: [1d20(12) + 8] = 20 Damage: [1d6(2) + 9] = 11 HP.
[Wed Aug 22 21:07:01 2012] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Aug 22 21:07:13 2012] : DM: Bandits, B, C and F remain.
[Wed Aug 22 21:07:26 2012] : Trantor: ooc Ah, I missed F
[Wed Aug 22 21:08:25 2012] : Bandit: The bandit turns to flee.
[Wed Aug 22 21:08:32 2012] : Bandit: Longsword: [1d20(13) + 6] = 19; Hit: [1d8(5) + 6] = 11 damage.
[Wed Aug 22 21:08:35 2012] : Bandit: Longsword: [1d20(18) + 6] = 24; Hit: [1d8(1) + 6] = 7 damage.
[Wed Aug 22 21:08:47 2012] : Bandit: But it cut down by a werewolf.
[Wed Aug 22 21:09:27 2012] : Bandit Archer: The archers leap over the palisade and start to run up the path.
[Wed Aug 22 21:10:01 2012] : Trantor: ooc ah... bugger
[Wed Aug 22 21:10:36 2012] : Werewolves: The werewolves circle around the difficult terrain and give chase.
[Wed Aug 22 21:11:07 2012] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Aug 22 21:11:28 2012] : Aeleva: Aeleva runs after them
[Wed Aug 22 21:11:37 2012] : Aeleva: ooc or before.
[Wed Aug 22 21:11:52 2012] : Aeleva: ooc can I run and attack?
[Wed Aug 22 21:12:15 2012] : Aeleva: Rapier +1: Attack: [1d20(17) + 10] = 27 - Damage: [1d6(6) + 1] = 7
[Wed Aug 22 21:12:47 2012] : DM: Hit
[Wed Aug 22 21:13:09 2012] : DM: Finduilas?
[Wed Aug 22 21:13:45 2012] : Finduilas: MW Composite Longbow: [1d20(4) + 9] = 13 Damage: [1d8(6) + 4] = 10 HP.
[Wed Aug 22 21:13:48 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas draws her bow while moving forwards and shoots at C
[Wed Aug 22 21:13:56 2012] : Finduilas: Done
[Wed Aug 22 21:14:42 2012] : DM: Miss
[Wed Aug 22 21:14:49 2012] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Aug 22 21:15:20 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn advances after the bandits and takes a shot at C
[Wed Aug 22 21:15:28 2012] : Vaddyn: MW Comp (+2) Shortbow: [1d20(12) + 6] = 18, Damage: [1d8(7) + 4] = 11 HP.
[Wed Aug 22 21:15:33 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn maintains his inspirational demeanor:+1 competence bonus to attack and damage; +1 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects. (2) rounds left today
[Wed Aug 22 21:15:35 2012] : DM: Hit
[Wed Aug 22 21:15:43 2012] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Aug 22 21:15:51 2012] : DM: Waltham?
[Wed Aug 22 21:16:18 2012] : Waltham: Waltham runs after the bandits, trying to close to pistol-range
[Wed Aug 22 21:16:30 2012] : Waltham: ooc is it still difficult terrain in the spell area?
[Wed Aug 22 21:16:45 2012] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Aug 22 21:16:58 2012] : Waltham: ooc then I can only get to about there
[Wed Aug 22 21:16:58 2012] : Waltham: done
[Wed Aug 22 21:18:24 2012] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Aug 22 21:19:29 2012] : Trantor: Trantor drops sword and uses his sling
[Wed Aug 22 21:19:42 2012] : Trantor: MW Sling: [1d20(18) + 7] = 25 Damage: [1d4(4) + 5] = 9 HP (treat as +1 weapon).
[Wed Aug 22 21:19:50 2012] : DM: On?
[Wed Aug 22 21:19:57 2012] : Trantor: on C
[Wed Aug 22 21:20:12 2012] : DM: Trantor's stone bullet fells the bandit
[Wed Aug 22 21:20:22 2012] : Trantor: "Arol, kill"
[Wed Aug 22 21:20:36 2012] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Aug 22 21:20:47 2012] : DM: The remaining bandit draws his battleaxe and fights to the last.
[Wed Aug 22 21:20:52 2012] : DM: Battleaxe: [1d20(4) + 7] = 11; Hit: [1d8(3) + 2] = 5 damage.
[Wed Aug 22 21:21:13 2012] : Werewolves: The werewolves circle round and block the escape route.
[Wed Aug 22 21:21:30 2012] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Aug 22 21:21:54 2012] : Aeleva: Aeleva continues pounding on B
[Wed Aug 22 21:22:05 2012] : Aeleva: Rapier +1 (TWF - PH): Attack: [1d20(4) + 8] = 12 - Damage: [1d6(4) + 1] = 5 HP.
[Wed Aug 22 21:22:06 2012] : Aeleva: Dagger (TWF - OH): Attack: [1d20(1) + 6] = 7 - Damage: [1d4(2) + 0] = 2
[Wed Aug 22 21:22:34 2012] : DM: Miss
[Wed Aug 22 21:22:34 2012] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Aug 22 21:22:39 2012] : DM: Finduilas?
[Wed Aug 22 21:23:00 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas once again aims at B
[Wed Aug 22 21:23:03 2012] : Finduilas: MW Composite Longbow: [1d20(17) + 9] = 26 Damage: [1d8(5) + 4] = 9 HP.
[Wed Aug 22 21:23:10 2012] : Finduilas: Done
[Wed Aug 22 21:23:33 2012] : DM: Hit
[Wed Aug 22 21:23:40 2012] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Aug 22 21:24:05 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn moves in closer
[Wed Aug 22 21:24:12 2012] : Vaddyn: Hideous Laughter: Level 1 - Target within 35 feet must pass a DC 15 Will save or fall prone laughing and losing all actions (though not helpless) for 4 rounds. A new save may be attempted each round, and is a full round action.
[Wed Aug 22 21:24:23 2012] : DM: Will: [1d20(3) + 5] = 8
[Wed Aug 22 21:24:28 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn maintains his inspirational demeanor:+1 competence bonus to attack and damage; +1 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects. (1) rounds left today
[Wed Aug 22 21:24:31 2012] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Aug 22 21:25:05 2012] : DM: The guard falls to the floor laughing.
[Wed Aug 22 21:25:10 2012] : DM: Waltham?
[Wed Aug 22 21:26:45 2012] : Waltham: Waltham runs over to the guard "Take him alive!"
[Wed Aug 22 21:27:03 2012] : Waltham: ... and stands with pistol ready done
[Wed Aug 22 21:27:18 2012] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Aug 22 21:27:26 2012] : Trantor: "Arol, grab"
[Wed Aug 22 21:27:30 2012] : Trantor: Handle Companion: [1d20(7) + 10] = 17
[Wed Aug 22 21:27:41 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Combat Manoeuvre: [1d20(16) + 11] = 27 vs CMD
[Wed Aug 22 21:27:52 2012] : DM: Grabbed.
[Wed Aug 22 21:27:55 2012] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Aug 22 21:28:03 2012] : DM: Will: [1d20(10) + 5] = 15
[Wed Aug 22 21:28:44 2012] : Bandit Archer: He stops laughing.
[Wed Aug 22 21:28:54 2012] : Bandit Archer: Aeleva?
[Wed Aug 22 21:30:33 2012] : Aeleva: Aeleva moves to flank B
[Wed Aug 22 21:30:36 2012] : Aeleva: Rapier +1 (TWF - PH): Attack: [1d20(20) + 8] = 28 - Damage: [1d6(3) + 1] = 4 HP.
Critical hit: [1d20(12) + 8] = 20, Damage: [4 + 1d6(6) + 1] = 11 HP

[Wed Aug 22 21:30:37 2012] : Aeleva: Dagger (TWF - OH): Attack: [1d20(5) + 6] = 11 - Damage: [1d4(4) + 0] = 4
[Wed Aug 22 21:30:37 2012] : Aeleva: Sneak attack: [2d6(4,2)] = 6
[Wed Aug 22 21:30:44 2012] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Aug 22 21:31:00 2012] : DM: Are you sure? Waltham did say "take him alive"?
[Wed Aug 22 21:31:01 2012] : Waltham: ooc Aeleva didn't get the memo about keeping him alive...
[Wed Aug 22 21:31:13 2012] : Aeleva: ooc oh, sorry!
[Wed Aug 22 21:31:27 2012] : Aeleva: ooc I got it, didn't read it :P
[Wed Aug 22 21:31:33 2012] : Aeleva:
[Wed Aug 22 21:31:35 2012] : Finduilas: ooc She was sneaking so hard, she did't hear a thing ;)
[Wed Aug 22 21:31:37 2012] : Aeleva: rewind
[Wed Aug 22 21:31:52 2012] : Aeleva: Aeleva grabs B
[Wed Aug 22 21:32:12 2012] : Aeleva: ooc wait, I can hit him and sneak dmage him non lethal?
[Wed Aug 22 21:32:23 2012] : Aeleva: ooc or something?
[Wed Aug 22 21:32:38 2012] : Waltham: ooc Yes, but then he'll be unconscious
[Wed Aug 22 21:32:46 2012] : Waltham: ooc and less interrogatable
[Wed Aug 22 21:33:05 2012] : Aeleva: ooc ok, grabbing him to hold him then
[Wed Aug 22 21:33:13 2012] : Aeleva: ooc and that's node I don't have :'(
[Wed Aug 22 21:33:32 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc Arol is already 'grabbing' him
[Wed Aug 22 21:34:07 2012] : Aeleva: ooc darn, I'm doing everything wrong┬Á. Moving to X and hitting.
[Wed Aug 22 21:34:19 2012] : Aeleva: Rapier +1: Attack: [1d20(6) + 10] = 16 - Damage: [1d6(5) + 1] = 6
[Wed Aug 22 21:34:25 2012] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Aug 22 21:34:26 2012] : DM: X is a werewolve!
[Wed Aug 22 21:34:36 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 22 21:34:39 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Don't attack our allies!
[Wed Aug 22 21:34:44 2012] : Aeleva: ooc roflmao
[Wed Aug 22 21:34:45 2012] : DM: The final bandit is captured and restrained.
[Wed Aug 22 21:34:57 2012] : Aeleva: ooc thanks David
[Wed Aug 22 21:35:12 2012] : DM: He refuses to talk.
[Wed Aug 22 21:35:13 2012] : Aeleva: ooc I was sure W and Y were, but soehow got it into my head that X wasn't
[Wed Aug 22 21:35:26 2012] : Aeleva: ooc I was gonna say, those werewolves are stoiopid, I can't flak him!
[Wed Aug 22 21:35:53 2012] : DM: 880 XP each
[Wed Aug 22 21:36:29 2012] : Trantor: ooc Yay
[Wed Aug 22 21:36:37 2012] : Werewolf: One of the werewolf's approaches Trantor.
[Wed Aug 22 21:37:24 2012] : Werewolf: "Thank you pack leader. You have shown us who to hunt with honour. We will gladly serve the town in defending it against such scum as these."
[Wed Aug 22 21:37:36 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn approaches the bandit
[Wed Aug 22 21:38:00 2012] : Vaddyn: "The last person my friend held like that was your lookout. He got ripped in two"
[Wed Aug 22 21:38:05 2012] : Vaddyn: Intimidate: [1d20(2) + 14] = 16
[Wed Aug 22 21:38:24 2012] : Trantor: "Excellent. I must be on my way, but I will return from time to time to see how things are going"
[Wed Aug 22 21:38:45 2012] : Werewolf: "Good hunting!"
[Wed Aug 22 21:39:15 2012] : Finduilas: "And good hunting to you"
[Wed Aug 22 21:39:21 2012] : Trantor: [1d8(2)] = 2
[Wed Aug 22 21:39:30 2012] : Werewolf: The bandit is defiant.
[Wed Aug 22 21:40:29 2012] : Vaddyn: "Tie him up and leave him to rot. Lets see if they have anything nice in their tents"
[Wed Aug 22 21:41:26 2012] : Waltham: "Are there any others around?"
[Wed Aug 22 21:41:39 2012] : Waltham: "Such as their leader? They fought... chaotically"
[Wed Aug 22 21:41:51 2012] : Finduilas: "We can't leave him to rot here"
[Wed Aug 22 21:42:12 2012] : Waltham: ooc "Look! An evildoer! Go smite him!"
[Wed Aug 22 21:42:14 2012] : DM: From the nature of the camp, it doesn't look like they have a strong leader.
[Wed Aug 22 21:42:24 2012] : DM: ooc if they did, maybe that encounter would have been challenging.
[Wed Aug 22 21:43:02 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Evildoer? Where?
[Wed Aug 22 21:43:32 2012] : Vaddyn: "So you carry him back to town"
[Wed Aug 22 21:44:01 2012] : DM: From a search of the camp you find a substantial quantity of gold and gems, valued at 3000 gp.
[Wed Aug 22 21:44:33 2012] : Aeleva: ooc wow
[Wed Aug 22 21:44:40 2012] : Waltham: "I guess the town has a guild for these, as well. I kinda hope they're corrupt like Simeon."
[Wed Aug 22 21:45:07 2012] : Finduilas: "We'd be as bad as them, leaving him here, all tied up"
[Wed Aug 22 21:45:44 2012] : Waltham: Waltham leads Finduilas away for a moment
[Wed Aug 22 21:45:44 2012] : Trantor: "He's good proof that we cleared them out. We should take him back"
[Wed Aug 22 21:46:00 2012] : Finduilas: ooc LOL@Waltham
[Wed Aug 22 21:46:04 2012] : Waltham: "Yes, but we don't need to tell him that we have some morals, right?"
[Wed Aug 22 21:46:19 2012] : Finduilas: "OK, point taken"
[Wed Aug 22 21:46:22 2012] : Waltham: "We let him imagine how he'd treat a helpless prisoner"
[Wed Aug 22 21:47:04 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc around what time would it be DM?
[Wed Aug 22 21:47:06 2012] : Trantor: HP Status 47 out of 47.
[Wed Aug 22 21:47:38 2012] : DM: ooc late afternoon
[Wed Aug 22 21:48:45 2012] : Vaddyn: "We should stay here for the night and head back in the morning. No sense wasting a decent campsite"
[Wed Aug 22 21:49:18 2012] : Waltham: "And there's lizard for dinner, if one of you lights a fire."
[Wed Aug 22 21:50:28 2012] : Trantor: Survival: [1d20(13) + 8] = 21
[Wed Aug 22 21:50:37 2012] : Trantor: Trantor builds a fire
[Wed Aug 22 21:50:46 2012] : Trantor: [1d8(7)] = 7
[Wed Aug 22 21:51:02 2012] : Trantor: Arol - HP Status 41 out of 42.
[Wed Aug 22 21:51:26 2012] : Waltham: Waltham carves some lizard steaks
[Wed Aug 22 21:51:28 2012] : Trantor: ooc I'm assuming we just levelled up??
[Wed Aug 22 21:51:52 2012] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Aug 22 21:51:54 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Not yet, still 940 to go, according to my count
[Wed Aug 22 21:53:27 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas helps with setting up camp
[Wed Aug 22 21:53:31 2012] : DM: The following morning you return to town. The bandit is thrown in the cells and the captain of the townwatch congratulates you on solving the werewolf problem and gaining three new recruits.
[Wed Aug 22 21:53:45 2012] : DM: You receive a reward of 150 gp.
[Wed Aug 22 21:53:50 2012] : Trantor: ooc I've already started doing it :-(
[Wed Aug 22 21:53:58 2012] : DM: 1200 XP each for the end of the adventure.
[Wed Aug 22 21:54:05 2012] : DM: GAME END