Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Aug 8 19:59:58 2012] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Aug 8 20:00:44 2012] : Waltham: ooc nice map!
[Wed Aug 8 20:01:44 2012] : DM: You are tracking the bandits down with the help of four werewolfs. Trantor is pack leader.
[Wed Aug 8 20:02:44 2012] : DM: You are in a remote valley looking up at a rocky pass. Vaddyn and Arol have climbed up the rocky slope.
[Wed Aug 8 20:03:32 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc how long were we tracking them?
[Wed Aug 8 20:04:00 2012] : DM: They see someone sitting and leaning against a rock, fur hat pulled down and seemingly fast asleep. There's a bow and a hunting horn carefully next him.
[Wed Aug 8 20:05:56 2012] : DM: ooc you've been tracking for about 4 hours I think.
[Wed Aug 8 20:06:04 2012] : DM: Vaddyn, what do you do?
[Wed Aug 8 20:06:11 2012] : Trantor: ooc Vaddyn - Arol is semi-intelligent - you can give him any of the standard trick commands (he knows them all IIRC) as well as forage, grapple and stealth with a handle animal chack
[Wed Aug 8 20:06:15 2012] : Trantor: ooc check
[Wed Aug 8 20:06:25 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas looks up, wishing she didn't make so much noise
[Wed Aug 8 20:06:51 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc what is to our left?
[Wed Aug 8 20:07:03 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc the grey squiggly line
[Wed Aug 8 20:07:40 2012] : DM: ooc the edge of the rocky slope on that side.
[Wed Aug 8 20:08:26 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc so its a rocky slope up to a mid size ledge and then the cliff goes on up higher>?
[Wed Aug 8 20:08:30 2012] : DM: The rock forms a relatively flat ledge, dotted with eratic boulders, there's a sharp clife on two sides, and steep, rocky slopes on the other.
[Wed Aug 8 20:08:41 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc cliff goes down?
[Wed Aug 8 20:08:52 2012] : DM: The cliff overlooks the pass.
[Wed Aug 8 20:08:57 2012] : DM: ooc down, yes.
[Wed Aug 8 20:09:22 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc right, got it. Could there be others hiding behind the rocks? Are they big enough?
[Wed Aug 8 20:09:52 2012] : DM: The boulders are large enough to conceal people or creatures behind them. Spot check.
[Wed Aug 8 20:10:32 2012] : Vaddyn: Perception: [1d20(17) + 3] = 20
[Wed Aug 8 20:10:58 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Perception: [1d20(8) + 5] = 13
[Wed Aug 8 20:11:07 2012] : DM: You don't spot anyone else on the rock, just the sleeping lookout.
[Wed Aug 8 20:11:13 2012] : Waltham: ooc presumably they're not in our line of sight from down here
[Wed Aug 8 20:11:33 2012] : DM: ooc you can see Vaddyn and Arol, but nothing else right now.
[Wed Aug 8 20:11:52 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn takes a small step forward and casts a spell
[Wed Aug 8 20:12:04 2012] : Vaddyn: Charm Person: Level 1 - Makes one humanoid within 35 feet friendly for 4 hours. DC 15 Will save negates.
[Wed Aug 8 20:12:10 2012] : DM: [1d20(14) + 7] = 21
[Wed Aug 8 20:12:11 2012] : Vaddyn: (on A)
[Wed Aug 8 20:12:18 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc nuts
[Wed Aug 8 20:12:26 2012] : DM: The spell casting awakens the man and he starts.
[Wed Aug 8 20:12:35 2012] : DM: Will: [1d20(12) + 5] = 17
[Wed Aug 8 20:12:43 2012] : DM: Roll initiative.
[Wed Aug 8 20:12:47 2012] : Vaddyn: Initiative: [1d20(17) + 1] = 18
[Wed Aug 8 20:12:59 2012] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(14) + 2] = 16
[Wed Aug 8 20:13:00 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Initiative: [1d20(13) + 3] = 16
[Wed Aug 8 20:13:36 2012] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Aug 8 20:14:12 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn tries another trusty spell
[Wed Aug 8 20:14:14 2012] : Vaddyn: Grease: Level 1 - Covers a 10 foot square within 35 feet with grease for 4 rounds. DC 17 reflex save for all within the area, or fall prone.
[Wed Aug 8 20:14:37 2012] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(5) + 6] = 11
[Wed Aug 8 20:15:07 2012] : DM: The bandit is seated and doesn't slip.
[Wed Aug 8 20:15:35 2012] : DM: Arol's turn. Vaddyn you give the commands.
[Wed Aug 8 20:15:50 2012] : DM: ooc oh sorry, were you done, Vaddyn?
[Wed Aug 8 20:15:59 2012] : Vaddyn: "Arol, grab him"
[Wed Aug 8 20:16:02 2012] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Aug 8 20:16:18 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn makes a kind of grabbing motion
[Wed Aug 8 20:16:29 2012] : DM: Handle animal check.
[Wed Aug 8 20:17:16 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc hmm, dont even have that in my tree
[Wed Aug 8 20:17:25 2012] : Trantor: ooc cha based
[Wed Aug 8 20:17:57 2012] : Trantor: ooc 1d20 +cha
[Wed Aug 8 20:17:59 2012] : Vaddyn: [1d20(19) + 4] = 23
[Wed Aug 8 20:18:19 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc cheers, thought (hoped) it'd be cha :)
[Wed Aug 8 20:18:25 2012] : DM: Arol hoots loudly and moves forward to grapple the lookout.
[Wed Aug 8 20:18:33 2012] : DM: ooc Trantor, can you do the move and attacks, etc?
[Wed Aug 8 20:18:38 2012] : Trantor: ooc he's going to have to charge
[Wed Aug 8 20:18:47 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc out comes the flowchart :)
[Wed Aug 8 20:18:49 2012] : Trantor: can you grapple on a charge?
[Wed Aug 8 20:19:05 2012] : DM: ooc does he have grab?
[Wed Aug 8 20:19:09 2012] : Trantor: ooc no
[Wed Aug 8 20:20:05 2012] : DM: ooc charge only allows melee attacks.
[Wed Aug 8 20:20:20 2012] : Trantor: Arol makes an attempt to grab, but simply swipes
[Wed Aug 8 20:20:25 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Claw: Reach 10 - [1d20(5) + 8] = 13 Damage: [1d6(5) + 4] = 9 HP.
[Wed Aug 8 20:20:35 2012] : DM: Miss.
[Wed Aug 8 20:21:20 2012] : Lookout: The lookout grabs his... [1d2(2)] = 2
[Wed Aug 8 20:21:49 2012] : Finduilas: ooc LOL@dice roll DM
[Wed Aug 8 20:22:13 2012] : Lookout: ... horn, puts it to his lips and blows. Bahwooooop! Bahwooop! Bahwooop! The loud sound of the horn echoing throughout the valley.
[Wed Aug 8 20:22:35 2012] : Lookout: Vaddyn?
[Wed Aug 8 20:23:25 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc Vaddyn moves around a little and shoots with his bow
[Wed Aug 8 20:23:39 2012] : Vaddyn: MW Comp (+2) Shortbow: [1d20(20) + 6] = 26, Damage: [1d8(5) + 4] = 9 HP.
Critical threat: [1d20(3) + 6] = 9, Damage: [9 + 2d8(2,6) + 8] = 25

[Wed Aug 8 20:24:13 2012] : DM: You arrow thunks into the lookouts body, piercing his leather and fur armour.
[Wed Aug 8 20:25:00 2012] : DM: ooc done?
[Wed Aug 8 20:25:24 2012] : DM: ooc rewind... rewind...
[Wed Aug 8 20:25:41 2012] : Trantor: ooc ?
[Wed Aug 8 20:25:44 2012] : Lookout: The lookout reaches for his horn and tries to pick up the greasy object.
[Wed Aug 8 20:25:46 2012] : Lookout: Reflex: [1d20(12) + 6] = 18
[Wed Aug 8 20:26:03 2012] : Lookout: He puts it to his lips and blows... etc. etc.
[Wed Aug 8 20:26:08 2012] : Lookout: Vaddyn, as before.
[Wed Aug 8 20:26:11 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc he now has greasy hands?
[Wed Aug 8 20:26:13 2012] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Aug 8 20:26:24 2012] : DM: Arol?
[Wed Aug 8 20:26:28 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Combat Manoeuvre: [1d20(19) + 13] = 32 vs CMD
[Wed Aug 8 20:26:46 2012] : Trantor: Arol grapples him
[Wed Aug 8 20:26:48 2012] : DM: Arol grabs the lookout.
[Wed Aug 8 20:27:03 2012] : Trantor: Steps forward unaware of the grease
[Wed Aug 8 20:27:20 2012] : Trantor: Reflex: [1d20(13) + 7] = 20
[Wed Aug 8 20:27:21 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc does he not have reach?
[Wed Aug 8 20:27:26 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Bite - Power Attack: [1d20(12) + 10] = 22 Damage: [1d6(4) + 9] = 13 HP.
[Wed Aug 8 20:27:30 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Claw: Reach 10 - [1d20(20) + 8] = 28 Damage: [1d6(6) + 4] = 10 HP.
Critical threat: [1d20(4) + 8] = 12, Damage: [10 + 1d6(2) + 4] = 16 HP

[Wed Aug 8 20:27:57 2012] : DM: ooc grapple and attack in the same round?
[Wed Aug 8 20:27:59 2012] : Trantor: ooc unless you think he's completed his goal by grabbing??
[Wed Aug 8 20:28:21 2012] : Trantor: ooc in a full attack, any of your attacks can be a combat manoevre
[Wed Aug 8 20:28:30 2012] : DM: ooc ok
[Wed Aug 8 20:28:49 2012] : Trantor: As I say, DM, you can have him stand down with the grab
[Wed Aug 8 20:29:28 2012] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Aug 8 20:29:34 2012] : DM: Vaddyn said grab so Arol just grapples and carries the lookout back towards Vaddyn.
[Wed Aug 8 20:29:45 2012] : DM: ooc which will require a check next round.
[Wed Aug 8 20:30:16 2012] : Lookout: The lookout drops the horn which bouces off the rocks and tumbles down the cliff.
[Wed Aug 8 20:30:34 2012] : Lookout: He draws his battleaxe and attacks Arol.
[Wed Aug 8 20:30:36 2012] : Lookout: Battleaxe: [1d20(9) + 7] = 16; Hit: [1d8(2) + 2] = 4 damage.
[Wed Aug 8 20:30:46 2012] : Lookout: And misses (I assume).
[Wed Aug 8 20:30:57 2012] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Aug 8 20:31:48 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc so he's grappled?
[Wed Aug 8 20:31:55 2012] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Aug 8 20:32:10 2012] : Trantor: ooc ac is 19
[Wed Aug 8 20:32:52 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn moves a little closer and tries to get the lookout to surrender
[Wed Aug 8 20:32:55 2012] : Vaddyn: "If you struggle, Arol will throw you off the cliff"
[Wed Aug 8 20:32:59 2012] : Vaddyn: Intimidate: [1d20(7) + 14] = 21
[Wed Aug 8 20:33:35 2012] : Trantor: Armour Class: 10 + Natural + Dex - Size: 19; (16 Flat; 12 Touch)
[Wed Aug 8 20:34:12 2012] : DM: The lookout lowers his axe.
[Wed Aug 8 20:34:36 2012] : Vaddyn: "A smart move"
[Wed Aug 8 20:34:40 2012] : DM: ooc done?
[Wed Aug 8 20:34:59 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc can I tell arol to bring him with us down to the others?
[Wed Aug 8 20:35:15 2012] : Trantor: ooc 'come'
[Wed Aug 8 20:35:26 2012] : Trantor: ooc but don't tell him to release I guess
[Wed Aug 8 20:35:34 2012] : DM: ooc try it.
[Wed Aug 8 20:35:54 2012] : Vaddyn: "Arol, Come."
[Wed Aug 8 20:36:00 2012] : DM: Handle animal
[Wed Aug 8 20:36:08 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn tries a keep holding motion
[Wed Aug 8 20:36:09 2012] : Vaddyn: [1d20(11) + 4] = 15
[Wed Aug 8 20:36:44 2012] : Trantor: ooc he knows 'fetch'
[Wed Aug 8 20:37:21 2012] : Trantor: ooc you may know what tricks an animal may have learned??
[Wed Aug 8 20:37:36 2012] : DM: Arol doesn't seem to respond to the command, provoked by the attack, he tears into the lookout with all his available attacks.
[Wed Aug 8 20:37:47 2012] : DM: ooc Trantor, Arol's attacks, please.
[Wed Aug 8 20:38:58 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Bite - Power Attack: [1d20(9) + 10] = 19 Damage: [1d6(3) + 9] = 12 HP.
[Wed Aug 8 20:39:01 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Claw: Reach 10 - [1d20(7) + 8] = 15 Damage: [1d6(1) + 4] = 5 HP.
[Wed Aug 8 20:39:03 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Claw: Reach 10 - [1d20(18) + 8] = 26 Damage: [1d6(6) + 4] = 10 HP.
[Wed Aug 8 20:39:40 2012] : DM: Arol bites and claws at the lookout, wounding him with a fatal claw slash to the throat.
[Wed Aug 8 20:39:53 2012] : Trantor: ooc oops :-D
[Wed Aug 8 20:40:16 2012] : Trantor: ooc ROFL. Nice one DM
[Wed Aug 8 20:40:45 2012] : Finduilas: ooc That's some death
[Wed Aug 8 20:40:49 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn sighs and goes over to inspect the resulting mess
[Wed Aug 8 20:40:51 2012] : DM: Battle over he obidently drags the corpse over the Vaddyn, leaving a trail of bloody grease behind. He looks down expectantly at Vaddyn.
[Wed Aug 8 20:41:02 2012] : Trantor: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 8 20:41:25 2012] : DM: ooc that worked out nicely!
[Wed Aug 8 20:41:32 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn gives the big guy a friendly pat on the leg
[Wed Aug 8 20:41:37 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc awesome!
[Wed Aug 8 20:41:54 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc thats what happens when you resist a Charm spell!
[Wed Aug 8 20:42:20 2012] : Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 8 20:42:32 2012] : DM: Spot check Vaddyn.
[Wed Aug 8 20:42:41 2012] : Vaddyn: Perception: [1d20(13) + 3] = 16
[Wed Aug 8 20:42:51 2012] : Trantor: ooc you might want to think about putting a skill point in Handle Animal ;-)
[Wed Aug 8 20:43:06 2012] : Vaddyn: "Arol, old buddy, I think I need to work on my animal magnetism"
[Wed Aug 8 20:43:09 2012] : Finduilas: ooc One of these days
[Wed Aug 8 20:43:22 2012] : DM: You see a narrow path leading down from this rock into the next valley.
[Wed Aug 8 20:43:56 2012] : Vaddyn: "Whats this Arol? A path?"
[Wed Aug 8 20:45:07 2012] : DM: You also see in the next valley a small encapment, figures are rushing around, manning a barricade over the main path down from the pass.
[Wed Aug 8 20:45:49 2012] : DM: The narrow path you spotted winds through the rocks and would be concealed from the main camp for much of the distance.
[Wed Aug 8 20:46:08 2012] : DM: Take the pass however, and you'll be range of the bandits longbows the whole way.
[Wed Aug 8 20:46:13 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn goes back to the slope and waves the rest of them to come up
[Wed Aug 8 20:46:30 2012] : DM: ooc some might need rope to get up safely.
[Wed Aug 8 20:46:31 2012] : Waltham: "How do we get up there?"
[Wed Aug 8 20:46:32 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc which direction is the camp?
[Wed Aug 8 20:47:00 2012] : Vaddyn: "Here Arol, hold this rope"
[Wed Aug 8 20:47:22 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn drops the other end of the rope down the slope
[Wed Aug 8 20:47:48 2012] : Trantor: Arol looks blankly
[Wed Aug 8 20:47:58 2012] : Trantor: Arol looks blankly at Vaddyn
[Wed Aug 8 20:48:33 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn mimes holding the rope tightly
[Wed Aug 8 20:48:34 2012] : Vaddyn: [1d20(9) + 4] = 13
[Wed Aug 8 20:48:43 2012] : Trantor: Arol looks more blankly at Vaddyn
[Wed Aug 8 20:48:56 2012] : Waltham: ooc Arol ties the rope around Vaddyn's ankle
[Wed Aug 8 20:48:58 2012] : Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 8 20:49:06 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn looks at the ground, shakes his head and sighs
[Wed Aug 8 20:50:21 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc how easily did arol get up the slope?
[Wed Aug 8 20:50:57 2012] : DM: ooc DC 15
[Wed Aug 8 20:51:21 2012] : DM: Arol climbed it effortlessly.
[Wed Aug 8 20:51:25 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn points at Trantor
[Wed Aug 8 20:51:28 2012] : Vaddyn: "Fetch!"
[Wed Aug 8 20:51:37 2012] : Waltham: "Ah, dammit. How hard can it be?"
[Wed Aug 8 20:51:44 2012] : Vaddyn: [1d20(5) + 4] = 9
[Wed Aug 8 20:51:45 2012] : Waltham: Waltham starts climbing
[Wed Aug 8 20:51:51 2012] : Waltham: [1d20(9)] = 9
[Wed Aug 8 20:52:03 2012] : Trantor: ooc Presumably I can hear this
[Wed Aug 8 20:52:11 2012] : DM: Waltham slips ans a rock shifts under his feet and he makes no progress.
[Wed Aug 8 20:52:11 2012] : Trantor: "Arol, come"
[Wed Aug 8 20:52:24 2012] : Trantor: Handle Companion: [1d20(14) + 10] = 24
[Wed Aug 8 20:52:28 2012] : DM: Arol scampers down the slope.
[Wed Aug 8 20:52:47 2012] : Trantor: ooc umm???
[Wed Aug 8 20:53:08 2012] : DM: scrambles, climbs?
[Wed Aug 8 20:53:08 2012] : Trantor: Trantor tries to gesture that he needs help
[Wed Aug 8 20:53:11 2012] : Trantor: Handle Companion: [1d20(18) + 10] = 28
[Wed Aug 8 20:53:20 2012] : Trantor: ooc help up the slope that is
[Wed Aug 8 20:54:00 2012] : DM: He can carry you up?
[Wed Aug 8 20:54:09 2012] : Trantor: "Fetch" points at self, then up the slope
[Wed Aug 8 20:54:17 2012] : Trantor: ooc I guess
[Wed Aug 8 20:54:27 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Climb: [1d20(17) + 18] = 35
[Wed Aug 8 20:54:45 2012] : DM: Ok Arol carries Trantor up to the top.
[Wed Aug 8 20:54:59 2012] : Trantor: Trantor takes out his rope then ties it around Arol
[Wed Aug 8 20:55:22 2012] : Trantor: Trantor throws it down, then getures to Arol...
[Wed Aug 8 20:55:29 2012] : Trantor: Come
[Wed Aug 8 20:55:37 2012] : Trantor: "Come"
[Wed Aug 8 20:55:44 2012] : Trantor: Handle Companion: [1d20(8) + 10] = 18
[Wed Aug 8 20:56:14 2012] : DM: Ok. You manage to get everyone hauled up to the top.
[Wed Aug 8 20:56:14 2012] : Trantor: ooc hope someone grabbed it ;-)
[Wed Aug 8 20:56:45 2012] : Finduilas: ooc DM used FF again :)
[Wed Aug 8 20:57:18 2012] : Vaddyn: "Trantor, you need to show me how you do that. I just couldn't get my message across to him"
[Wed Aug 8 20:57:19 2012] : DM: You hear an creature give a screeching, roaring noise and the whump, whump whump of heavy wing beats.
[Wed Aug 8 20:57:19 2012] : Trantor: ooc FYI Arol's tricks are... Attack, Defend, Down, Fetch, Guard, Heel, Seek and Track. He also has the advanced tricks Flank, Grapple and Stealth.
[Wed Aug 8 20:57:29 2012] : DM: Knowledge: Nature.
[Wed Aug 8 20:57:35 2012] : Trantor: Knowledge Nature: [1d20(15) + 8] = 23
[Wed Aug 8 20:57:36 2012] : Vaddyn: Knowledge Nature: [1d20(18) + 4] = 22
[Wed Aug 8 20:57:47 2012] : DM: Sounds like a pair of wyverns...
[Wed Aug 8 20:57:56 2012] : Finduilas: "What's that?"
[Wed Aug 8 20:58:13 2012] : Trantor: "Wyvern... maybe more than one I think"
[Wed Aug 8 20:58:24 2012] : DM: Two winged, lizard-like creatures dive out of the low cloud, swooping down to attack.
[Wed Aug 8 20:58:42 2012] : DM: Beware the poisoned sting in their tail.
[Wed Aug 8 20:58:45 2012] : Waltham: "Damn! What are those?!"
[Wed Aug 8 20:59:02 2012] : DM: Roll initiative.
[Wed Aug 8 20:59:08 2012] : Vaddyn: Initiative: [1d20(20) + 1] = 21
[Wed Aug 8 20:59:08 2012] : Finduilas: Initiative: [1d20(7) + 7] = 14
[Wed Aug 8 20:59:14 2012] : Waltham: Initiative: [1d20(2) + 10] = 12
[Wed Aug 8 20:59:18 2012] : Waltham: ooc boo :(
[Wed Aug 8 20:59:18 2012] : Trantor: Initiative: [1d20(2) + 4] = 6
[Wed Aug 8 20:59:21 2012] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(10) + 5] = 15
[Wed Aug 8 20:59:26 2012] : Trantor: ooc brb
[Wed Aug 8 20:59:31 2012] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(6) + 5] = 11
[Wed Aug 8 21:00:16 2012] : Trantor: ooc back
[Wed Aug 8 21:01:17 2012] : DM: Vaddyn? The wyveryn are about 200 ft away.
[Wed Aug 8 21:02:07 2012] : Waltham: ooc what are the Enemy L minis?
[Wed Aug 8 21:02:17 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc lycanthropes?
[Wed Aug 8 21:02:22 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Our allies
[Wed Aug 8 21:02:24 2012] : DM: They're the werewolves L for lycanthrope.
[Wed Aug 8 21:03:03 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc ready action : first wyvern within 30ft
[Wed Aug 8 21:03:08 2012] : Waltham: ooc d'oh. Thanks :)
[Wed Aug 8 21:04:17 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc actually sod that, run behind a rock
[Wed Aug 8 21:04:26 2012] : Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 8 21:04:39 2012] : Vaddyn: done
[Wed Aug 8 21:04:52 2012] : Wyvern: The wyverns dive towards you, wind whistling past their swept back wings, jawa agape as the roar and screech.
[Wed Aug 8 21:05:17 2012] : Finduilas: oocShouldn't you hide *under* a rock? Those creatures can spot you from above, you know
[Wed Aug 8 21:05:38 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc probably, but I've not got a shovel
[Wed Aug 8 21:05:58 2012] : Finduilas: ooc I knew that plan had a flaw!
[Wed Aug 8 21:06:12 2012] : Wyvern: ooc they were only 100 ft away.
[Wed Aug 8 21:06:50 2012] : Wyvern: They fly closer -- they're be able to attack next round. They're about 30 ft off the ground.
[Wed Aug 8 21:06:57 2012] : DM: Finduilas?
[Wed Aug 8 21:07:24 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas grabs her bow, loads it and shoots at X
[Wed Aug 8 21:07:32 2012] : Finduilas: MW Composite Longbow: [1d20(11) + 7] = 18 Damage: [1d8(8) + 2] = 10 HP.
[Wed Aug 8 21:07:39 2012] : Finduilas: Done
[Wed Aug 8 21:07:56 2012] : DM: The arrow glances off.
[Wed Aug 8 21:08:03 2012] : DM: But only just
[Wed Aug 8 21:08:10 2012] : DM: Waltham?
[Wed Aug 8 21:08:21 2012] : Finduilas: ooc So now we know the AC ;)
[Wed Aug 8 21:08:49 2012] : Waltham: Waltham draws his musket and fires in one swift motion
[Wed Aug 8 21:08:51 2012] : Waltham: ooc on X
[Wed Aug 8 21:09:28 2012] : Waltham: Musket [1d20(15) + 10] = 25 [1d12(11) + 1] = 12
[Wed Aug 8 21:09:51 2012] : Waltham: done
[Wed Aug 8 21:10:03 2012] : DM: The wyvern howls in pain.
[Wed Aug 8 21:10:46 2012] : Werewolves: The werewolves lope forwards, eager for battle.
[Wed Aug 8 21:11:09 2012] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Aug 8 21:11:24 2012] : Trantor: "Arol, grapple, then attack"
[Wed Aug 8 21:11:33 2012] : Trantor: Handle Companion: [1d20(1) + 10] = 11
[Wed Aug 8 21:11:35 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn inspires the party with a joke about their opponents. +1 competence bonus to attack and damage; +1 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects until Vaddyn stops.
[Wed Aug 8 21:11:35 2012] : Trantor: Handle Companion: [1d20(14) + 10] = 24
[Wed Aug 8 21:11:42 2012] : DM: Ok
[Wed Aug 8 21:11:51 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc DM has kindly allowed me to inspire you :)
[Wed Aug 8 21:12:04 2012] : Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 8 21:12:23 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Combat Manoeuvre: [1d20(18) + 13] = 31 vs CMD
[Wed Aug 8 21:12:40 2012] : DM: Finduilas's arrow leaps from the ground and pierces the wyvern's wing.
[Wed Aug 8 21:12:48 2012] : Trantor: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 8 21:12:58 2012] : DM: The wyvern's are 30ft off the ground, Arol can't reach.
[Wed Aug 8 21:13:00 2012] : Finduilas: ooc LMAO
[Wed Aug 8 21:13:08 2012] : Waltham: ooc jump check? :)
[Wed Aug 8 21:13:23 2012] : Waltham: ooc it would be totally King Kong :)
[Wed Aug 8 21:13:36 2012] : Trantor: Summon Nature's Ally II: Level 2 - Trantor begins a Summon spell.
[Wed Aug 8 21:14:04 2012] : Trantor: ooc Willing to have him wait to grab if that's OK, ot I can do a jump check??
[Wed Aug 8 21:14:43 2012] : Trantor: ooc or
[Wed Aug 8 21:15:03 2012] : DM: ooc ready action is too advanced for an animal companion I think. Jump might work but he would have to jump up 15 ft or so.
[Wed Aug 8 21:15:34 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Jump: [1d20(16) + 6] = 22
[Wed Aug 8 21:16:28 2012] : Trantor: ooc he's v tall + 10 ft reach
[Wed Aug 8 21:17:12 2012] : Trantor: ooc ah, should be acrobabtics roll
[Wed Aug 8 21:17:17 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Acrobatics: [1d20(16) + 7] = 23
[Wed Aug 8 21:17:57 2012] : DM: Arol doesn't jump high enough.
[Wed Aug 8 21:18:17 2012] : Trantor: ooc kk
[Wed Aug 8 21:18:20 2012] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Aug 8 21:18:21 2012] : DM: ooc done?
[Wed Aug 8 21:18:24 2012] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Aug 8 21:18:57 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc how far are they from me?
[Wed Aug 8 21:19:06 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc including height, obv
[Wed Aug 8 21:19:21 2012] : DM: ooc you want me to do trigonometry?
[Wed Aug 8 21:19:33 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc nah, I should have th range if I move
[Wed Aug 8 21:19:39 2012] : DM: ooc 60 ft.
[Wed Aug 8 21:20:42 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn casts at W
[Wed Aug 8 21:20:46 2012] : Vaddyn: Hideous Laughter: Level 1 - Target within 35 feet must pass a DC 15 Will save or fall prone laughing and losing all actions (though not helpless) for 4 rounds. A new save may be attempted each round, and is a full round action.
[Wed Aug 8 21:20:56 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn maintains his inspirational demeanor:+1 competence bonus to attack and damage; +1 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects. (7) rounds left today
[Wed Aug 8 21:22:03 2012] : DM: Will: [1d20(1) + 9] = 10
[Wed Aug 8 21:22:11 2012] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Aug 8 21:22:14 2012] : DM: Even with the penalty...
[Wed Aug 8 21:22:56 2012] : DM: The wyvery makes and starangled hissing noise and spirals down to the ground.
[Wed Aug 8 21:23:18 2012] : DM: I'm not sure what Wyvern humour is like but Vaddyn knows his stuff...
[Wed Aug 8 21:23:25 2012] : Trantor: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 8 21:23:29 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc heh
[Wed Aug 8 21:23:33 2012] : Finduilas: ooc LMAO
[Wed Aug 8 21:23:53 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc he just 'winged' it ;)
[Wed Aug 8 21:23:59 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc I'll get my coat
[Wed Aug 8 21:24:11 2012] : Wyvern: Wyvern X swerves away from Arol and selects and tasty looking werewolf for its dinner. It thumps down and bites at her.
[Wed Aug 8 21:24:22 2012] : Wyvern: Bite: [1d20(11) + 10] = 21; Hit: [2d6(4,3) + 4] = 11 damage and grab.
[Wed Aug 8 21:24:25 2012] : Trantor: ooc "This horse walks into a bar... then a wyvern demolishes the inn and eats the horse"... ba-bum
[Wed Aug 8 21:24:33 2012] : Waltham: ooc kmao
[Wed Aug 8 21:24:37 2012] : Wyvern: And misses.
[Wed Aug 8 21:24:47 2012] : Wyvern: Will: [1d20(16) + 9] = 25
[Wed Aug 8 21:25:07 2012] : Wyvern: Alas, the joke wasn't that funny.
[Wed Aug 8 21:25:22 2012] : DM: Finduilas? Both the wyverns are on the ground now.
[Wed Aug 8 21:25:53 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas drops her bow, moves to X while drawing her sword and attacks
[Wed Aug 8 21:26:05 2012] : Finduilas: Silvered Longsword +1: [1d20(13) + 10] = 23 Damage: [1d8(4) + 5] = 9 HP.
[Wed Aug 8 21:26:14 2012] : Finduilas: Done
[Wed Aug 8 21:26:15 2012] : DM: A solid hit.
[Wed Aug 8 21:26:20 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc brb
[Wed Aug 8 21:26:23 2012] : DM: Waltham?
[Wed Aug 8 21:27:01 2012] : Waltham: Waltham keeps his musket in his left hand, while firing a pistol at X (and moving)
[Wed Aug 8 21:27:22 2012] : Waltham: Pistol [1d20(11) + 12] = 23 [1d8(6) + 2] = 8
[Wed Aug 8 21:27:33 2012] : DM: ooc is that touch attack?
[Wed Aug 8 21:27:47 2012] : Waltham: ooc yes, also done
[Wed Aug 8 21:27:51 2012] : DM: Hit
[Wed Aug 8 21:28:11 2012] : Waltham: ooc should also be -4 for melee; sorry
[Wed Aug 8 21:28:26 2012] : Werewolves: Miss
[Wed Aug 8 21:28:35 2012] : Werewolves: The werewolves attack the two wyverns.
[Wed Aug 8 21:28:51 2012] : Werewolves: Longsword: [1d20(15) + 6] = 21; Hit: [1d8(7) + 6] = 13 damage.
[Wed Aug 8 21:28:52 2012] : Werewolves: Longsword: [1d20(7) + 6] = 13; Hit: [1d8(1) + 6] = 7 damage.
[Wed Aug 8 21:28:53 2012] : Werewolves: Longsword: [1d20(16) + 6] = 22; Hit: [1d8(5) + 6] = 11 damage.
[Wed Aug 8 21:28:55 2012] : Werewolves: Longsword: [1d20(3) + 6] = 9; Hit: [1d8(5) + 6] = 11 damage.
[Wed Aug 8 21:29:06 2012] : Waltham: ooc really? They have a touch AC of 17? ouch!
[Wed Aug 8 21:29:07 2012] : Werewolves: Two hits, one on each.
[Wed Aug 8 21:29:14 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Don't forget the bardsong
[Wed Aug 8 21:29:18 2012] : Waltham: ooc s/17/20
[Wed Aug 8 21:29:18 2012] : Werewolves: ooc oh, misread.
[Wed Aug 8 21:29:28 2012] : Werewolves: Hit
[Wed Aug 8 21:30:00 2012] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Aug 8 21:30:10 2012] : Trantor: Arol steps in
[Wed Aug 8 21:30:13 2012] : Waltham: ooc brb
[Wed Aug 8 21:30:22 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Combat Manoeuvre: [1d20(8) + 11] = 19 vs CMD
[Wed Aug 8 21:30:30 2012] : Trantor: Tries to grapple
[Wed Aug 8 21:31:06 2012] : DM: Failed
[Wed Aug 8 21:31:09 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Combat Manoeuvre: [1d20(8) + 11] = 19 vs CMD
[Wed Aug 8 21:31:13 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Bite: [1d20(14) + 9] = 23 Damage: [1d6(2) + 7] = 9 HP.
[Wed Aug 8 21:31:27 2012] : Trantor: Small Air Elemental: Trantor completes his Summon Nature's Ally II spell - Small Air Elemental (AC 17; HP 13; speed: fly 100 (perfect)) lasts for 4 rounds
[Wed Aug 8 21:31:45 2012] : Trantor: ooc can I have a summon please DM? :-)
[Wed Aug 8 21:32:10 2012] : DM: ooc M for Monster
[Wed Aug 8 21:32:15 2012] : Trantor: Attacks W
[Wed Aug 8 21:32:19 2012] : Trantor: Slam: Small Air Elemental: [1d20(13) + 7] = 20; Damage: 5 HP
[Wed Aug 8 21:32:24 2012] : DM: miss
[Wed Aug 8 21:32:30 2012] : DM: No, hit.
[Wed Aug 8 21:32:45 2012] : Trantor: Trantor moves in, drawing his scimitar
[Wed Aug 8 21:33:03 2012] : Trantor: ooc +1 to both attack and damage on the summon - not factored in bardsong
[Wed Aug 8 21:33:19 2012] : Trantor: MW Scimitar: [1d20(17) + 11] = 28 Damage: [1d6(5) + 5] = 10 HP.
[Wed Aug 8 21:33:26 2012] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Aug 8 21:33:48 2012] : DM: Hit
[Wed Aug 8 21:33:58 2012] : Trantor: ooc my attack has both flank and bardsong added
[Wed Aug 8 21:34:26 2012] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Aug 8 21:35:28 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn attacks W (-4 for melee)
[Wed Aug 8 21:35:28 2012] : Vaddyn: MW Comp (+2) Shortbow: [1d20(2) + 6] = 8, Damage: [1d8(2) + 4] = 6 HP.
[Wed Aug 8 21:35:48 2012] : DM: Miss
[Wed Aug 8 21:35:59 2012] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Aug 8 21:36:17 2012] : Wyvern: The wyverns attacks two of the werewolves.
[Wed Aug 8 21:36:17 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn maintains his inspirational demeanor:+1 competence bonus to attack and damage; +1 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects. (6) rounds left today
[Wed Aug 8 21:36:25 2012] : Wyvern: Sting: [1d20(4) + 10] = 14; Hit: [1d6(6) + 4] = 10 damage and poison. and poison.
[Wed Aug 8 21:36:26 2012] : Wyvern: Bite: [1d20(19) + 10] = 29; Hit: [2d6(3,4) + 4] = 11 damage and grab.
[Wed Aug 8 21:36:34 2012] : Wyvern: Wing: [1d20(4) + 5] = 9; Hit: [1d6(4) + 2] = 6 damage and grab.
[Wed Aug 8 21:36:35 2012] : Wyvern: Wing: [1d20(13) + 5] = 18; Hit: [1d6(5) + 2] = 7 damage and grab.
[Wed Aug 8 21:36:46 2012] : Wyvern: CMB (grapple): [1d20(7) + 16] = 23
[Wed Aug 8 21:37:09 2012] : Wyvern: The wyvern clamps its jaws around the werewolf.
[Wed Aug 8 21:37:38 2012] : Wyvern: Sting: [1d20(11) + 10] = 21; Hit: [1d6(3) + 4] = 7 damage and poison. and poison.
[Wed Aug 8 21:37:40 2012] : Wyvern: Bite: [1d20(18) + 10] = 28; Hit: [2d6(5,3) + 4] = 12 damage and grab.
[Wed Aug 8 21:37:42 2012] : Wyvern: Wing: [1d20(12) + 5] = 17; Hit: [1d6(3) + 2] = 5 damage and grab.
[Wed Aug 8 21:37:45 2012] : Wyvern: Wing: [1d20(15) + 5] = 20; Hit: [1d6(4) + 2] = 6 damage and grab.
[Wed Aug 8 21:37:56 2012] : Wyvern: As does the other.
[Wed Aug 8 21:38:04 2012] : Wyvern: CMB: [1d20(16) + 12] = 28
[Wed Aug 8 21:38:15 2012] : DM: Finduilas?
[Wed Aug 8 21:38:29 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas keeps swinging at X
[Wed Aug 8 21:38:39 2012] : Finduilas: Silvered Longsword +1: [1d20(11) + 12] = 23 Damage: [1d8(4) + 5] = 9 HP.
[Wed Aug 8 21:38:46 2012] : Finduilas: Done
[Wed Aug 8 21:38:48 2012] : DM: ooc aww, the wyvern's don't have silver fillings.
[Wed Aug 8 21:39:11 2012] : Finduilas: ooc The poor little things
[Wed Aug 8 21:39:36 2012] : DM: Finduilas's blade cuts into the wyvern's belly, cutting open a long gash. The wound is fatal.
[Wed Aug 8 21:40:00 2012] : DM: Waltham?
[Wed Aug 8 21:40:12 2012] : Finduilas: ooc How badly do the werewolves near me look?
[Wed Aug 8 21:40:17 2012] : Trantor: ooc isn't W hideously laughing?
[Wed Aug 8 21:40:21 2012] : DM: Barely scratched.
[Wed Aug 8 21:40:28 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Made it's safe
[Wed Aug 8 21:40:29 2012] : DM: ooc no, passed his save.
[Wed Aug 8 21:40:31 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc he saved
[Wed Aug 8 21:40:35 2012] : Trantor: ooc ah, OK
[Wed Aug 8 21:41:00 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc he went really soon after me and saved easily
[Wed Aug 8 21:41:20 2012] : Waltham: Waltham runs over to shoot the other wyvern, using his spare pistol (and dropping the one he's holding)
[Wed Aug 8 21:41:29 2012] : Waltham: Pistol [1d20(13) + 8] = 21 [1d8(5) + 2] = 7
[Wed Aug 8 21:41:37 2012] : Waltham: ooc touch attack again
[Wed Aug 8 21:41:40 2012] : DM: Hit
[Wed Aug 8 21:42:07 2012] : Finduilas: ooc 25 on its save, IIRC
[Wed Aug 8 21:42:16 2012] : DM: ooc done?
[Wed Aug 8 21:42:17 2012] : Waltham: donne
[Wed Aug 8 21:42:31 2012] : Trantor: ooc I missed it, with it being so soon after Vaddyn
[Wed Aug 8 21:42:33 2012] : Werewolves: The werewolf struggles to break free.
[Wed Aug 8 21:42:39 2012] : Werewolves: CMB: [1d20(3) + 6] = 9
[Wed Aug 8 21:42:43 2012] : Werewolves: But fails.
[Wed Aug 8 21:43:13 2012] : Werewolves: The others surround and attack.
[Wed Aug 8 21:43:15 2012] : Werewolves: Longsword: [1d20(5) + 6] = 11; Hit: [1d8(4) + 6] = 10 damage.
[Wed Aug 8 21:43:16 2012] : Werewolves: Longsword: [1d20(18) + 6] = 24; Hit: [1d8(2) + 6] = 8 damage.
[Wed Aug 8 21:43:18 2012] : Werewolves: Longsword: [1d20(5) + 6] = 11; Hit: [1d8(8) + 6] = 14 damage.
[Wed Aug 8 21:43:22 2012] : Werewolves: One hits
[Wed Aug 8 21:43:35 2012] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Aug 8 21:43:48 2012] : Trantor: Arol wanders over and grabs
[Wed Aug 8 21:44:09 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Combat Manoeuvre: [1d20(9) + 13] = 22 vs CMD
[Wed Aug 8 21:44:15 2012] : Trantor: ooc poor
[Wed Aug 8 21:44:19 2012] : Waltham: ooc group hug!
[Wed Aug 8 21:44:25 2012] : DM: Fail
[Wed Aug 8 21:44:28 2012] : Trantor: Trantor attacks again
[Wed Aug 8 21:44:38 2012] : Finduilas: ooc I'm too far away for a hug *pout*
[Wed Aug 8 21:44:44 2012] : Trantor: MW Scimitar: [1d20(8) + 11] = 19 Damage: [1d6(5) + 5] = 10 HP.
[Wed Aug 8 21:44:49 2012] : DM: Miss
[Wed Aug 8 21:44:51 2012] : Trantor: Slam: Small Air Elemental: [1d20(16) + 7] = 23; Damage: 5 HP
[Wed Aug 8 21:45:01 2012] : DM: Hit
[Wed Aug 8 21:45:10 2012] : Trantor: ooc +1 damage for bardsong
[Wed Aug 8 21:45:13 2012] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Aug 8 21:45:17 2012] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Aug 8 21:45:44 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn can barely see the wyvern and readies an attack in case it tries to fly off
[Wed Aug 8 21:45:54 2012] : DM: Ok
[Wed Aug 8 21:45:57 2012] : Vaddyn: done
[Wed Aug 8 21:46:00 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn maintains his inspirational demeanor:+1 competence bonus to attack and damage; +1 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects. (5) rounds left today
[Wed Aug 8 21:46:04 2012] : Wyvern: CMB (grapple): [1d20(1) + 16] = 17
[Wed Aug 8 21:46:06 2012] : Vaddyn: now done
[Wed Aug 8 21:46:57 2012] : Wyvern: The wyvern drops its prey and then attempts to escape. AoOs from all.
[Wed Aug 8 21:47:08 2012] : Wyvern: Longsword: [1d20(3) + 6] = 9; Hit: [1d8(3) + 6] = 9 damage.
[Wed Aug 8 21:47:09 2012] : Wyvern: Longsword: [1d20(17) + 6] = 23; Hit: [1d8(1) + 6] = 7 damage.
[Wed Aug 8 21:47:09 2012] : Wyvern: Longsword: [1d20(9) + 6] = 15; Hit: [1d8(6) + 6] = 12 damage.
[Wed Aug 8 21:47:12 2012] : Trantor: Slam: Small Air Elemental: [1d20(11) + 7] = 18; Damage: 5 HP
[Wed Aug 8 21:47:22 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Bite: [1d20(19) + 11] = 30 Damage: [1d6(1) + 7] = 8 HP.
[Wed Aug 8 21:47:31 2012] : Trantor: MW Scimitar: [1d20(5) + 11] = 16 Damage: [1d6(4) + 5] = 9 HP.
[Wed Aug 8 21:47:48 2012] : Wyvern: And attack from Vaddyn.
[Wed Aug 8 21:47:55 2012] : Trantor: ooc +3 to elemental's attack, +1 to dam
[Wed Aug 8 21:48:16 2012] : Vaddyn: MW Comp (+2) Shortbow: [1d20(8) + 6] = 14, Damage: [1d8(7) + 4] = 11 HP.
[Wed Aug 8 21:49:01 2012] : Wyvern: The wyvern flaps into the air 60 ft, near death but out of reach of melee attacks.
[Wed Aug 8 21:49:08 2012] : DM: Finduilas?
[Wed Aug 8 21:49:36 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas tries to get the action to her
[Wed Aug 8 21:49:38 2012] : Finduilas: Knight's Calling: Knight's Calling: Level 1 - Forces target to move toward me and fight me (DC 14; Will negates)
[Wed Aug 8 21:49:56 2012] : DM: Will: [1d20(19) + 9] = 28
[Wed Aug 8 21:50:06 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Drat!
[Wed Aug 8 21:50:19 2012] : Finduilas: Walking over to the others and done
[Wed Aug 8 21:50:55 2012] : DM: Waltham? The beast is beaten and fleeing.
[Wed Aug 8 21:51:49 2012] : Waltham: Waltham holsters his pistols, and walks to pick up his musket before beginning to reload it.
[Wed Aug 8 21:51:57 2012] : Waltham: done
[Wed Aug 8 21:52:31 2012] : Werewolves: The werewolves switch to their crossbows.
[Wed Aug 8 21:52:38 2012] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Aug 8 21:53:05 2012] : Trantor: "Get him!"
[Wed Aug 8 21:53:18 2012] : Trantor: Trantor orders the elemental
[Wed Aug 8 21:53:27 2012] : Trantor: Slam: Small Air Elemental: [1d20(11) + 7] = 18; Damage: 5 HP
[Wed Aug 8 21:53:31 2012] : DM: Miss
[Wed Aug 8 21:53:36 2012] : Trantor: ooc +3, +1 as usual
[Wed Aug 8 21:53:36 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc charging?
[Wed Aug 8 21:53:57 2012] : Trantor: ooc ah, +1 +1
[Wed Aug 8 21:54:02 2012] : DM: It's not flanking anymore.
[Wed Aug 8 21:54:11 2012] : Trantor: ooc but charging then
[Wed Aug 8 21:54:43 2012] : DM: The elemental's blow kills the wyvern and it tumbles down towards the ground.
[Wed Aug 8 21:54:47 2012] : DM: [1d8(8)] = 8
[Wed Aug 8 21:54:52 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn stops performing. Bardsong effect ends.
[Wed Aug 8 21:55:04 2012] : DM: Landing on top of two of the werewolves.
[Wed Aug 8 21:55:06 2012] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(16) + 6] = 22
[Wed Aug 8 21:55:06 2012] : Trantor: ooc woot - glad you suggested charge!
[Wed Aug 8 21:55:07 2012] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(11) + 6] = 17
[Wed Aug 8 21:55:16 2012] : DM: They manage to roll out of the way just in time.
[Wed Aug 8 21:55:39 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc just figured it would rocket up and attack it from below or something
[Wed Aug 8 21:55:45 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Wolves have great reflexes :)
[Wed Aug 8 21:56:21 2012] : Waltham: "And now what? More bandits? What have they been doing?"
[Wed Aug 8 21:56:26 2012] : DM: The werewolves cheer and salute their pack leader. Heaping praise for the fine hunt. They say they've never tackled prey so large and fearsome before.
[Wed Aug 8 21:56:46 2012] : Trantor: "This was a team effort"
[Wed Aug 8 21:56:49 2012] : Vaddyn: "There is a path over here"
[Wed Aug 8 21:56:51 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas gets her bow and joins the party
[Wed Aug 8 21:57:13 2012] : Vaddyn: "It'll lead us down towards their camp and give us cover for most of the way"
[Wed Aug 8 21:57:40 2012] : DM: Trantor and Vaddyn, you know that a wyvern's sting can be used to make valuble magical artefacts.
[Wed Aug 8 21:57:40 2012] : Trantor: "Sounds good"
[Wed Aug 8 21:58:23 2012] : Vaddyn: "Trantor have you heard what I have about the stings on these beasts?"
[Wed Aug 8 21:58:57 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn gets out his sword and starts hacking at a tail
[Wed Aug 8 21:59:09 2012] : Trantor: ooc no idea ;-)
[Wed Aug 8 21:59:34 2012] : DM: GAME END