Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Aug 1 19:49:48 2012] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Aug 1 19:50:44 2012] : DM: "Lord fitzRothburg and his zombie werewolves are poised to attack! The other members of the werewolf pack watch from the sidelines to see who will win and become the new pack leader.
[Wed Aug 1 19:50:48 2012] : DM: Roll initiative.
[Wed Aug 1 19:50:54 2012] : Trantor: Initiative: [1d20(12) + 4] = 16
[Wed Aug 1 19:51:03 2012] : Vaddyn: Initiative: [1d20(10) + 1] = 11
[Wed Aug 1 19:51:11 2012] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(6) + 1] = 7
[Wed Aug 1 19:51:13 2012] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(13) + 5] = 18
[Wed Aug 1 19:51:16 2012] : Finduilas: Initiative: [1d20(12) + 7] = 19
[Wed Aug 1 19:51:26 2012] : Waltham: Initiative: [1d20(20) + 10] = 30
[Wed Aug 1 19:51:31 2012] : Waltham: ooc woo!
[Wed Aug 1 19:51:46 2012] : DM: Waltham goes zeroth!
[Wed Aug 1 19:52:21 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc wow
[Wed Aug 1 19:52:54 2012] : Trantor: ooc if we were anticipating a fight...
[Wed Aug 1 19:53:02 2012] : Waltham: "I'll take fitzRothburg!" he shouts.
[Wed Aug 1 19:53:14 2012] : DM: Waltham?
[Wed Aug 1 19:53:20 2012] : Trantor: ooc which I'm fairly certain we were, I'd have buffed a bit in advance
[Wed Aug 1 19:53:21 2012] : Waltham: Waltham draws and fires his musket in one smooth, practised motion
[Wed Aug 1 19:53:33 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc scroll?
[Wed Aug 1 19:53:36 2012] : Trantor: ooc yes
[Wed Aug 1 19:53:50 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc DM: may we have pre-buffed?
[Wed Aug 1 19:53:57 2012] : DM: ooc ok
[Wed Aug 1 19:54:00 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn uses a scroll of Mage armour. +4 to AC for 4 hours.
[Wed Aug 1 19:54:04 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn uses a scroll of Mage armour. +4 to AC for 4 hours.
[Wed Aug 1 19:54:14 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc grr
[Wed Aug 1 19:54:24 2012] : Waltham: Musket at close range [1d20(7) + 10] = 17 [1d12(6) + 1] = 7
[Wed Aug 1 19:54:30 2012] : Waltham: ooc vs touch AC
[Wed Aug 1 19:54:32 2012] : Waltham: done
[Wed Aug 1 19:54:38 2012] : Waltham: (on L)
[Wed Aug 1 19:56:23 2012] : DM: He staggers as the bullet slams into his chainmail armour, rings bursting under the impact.
[Wed Aug 1 19:56:33 2012] : DM: Finduilas?
[Wed Aug 1 19:57:04 2012] : Finduilas: Harm Undead - Wound no more than 4 undead within 35 ft. for [1d8(6) + 1] = 7 hp; Will save 15 for half damage

[Wed Aug 1 19:57:07 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas moves forward and targets the zombie werewolves
[Wed Aug 1 19:57:18 2012] : DM: Will: [1d20(17) + 6] = 23
[Wed Aug 1 19:57:19 2012] : DM: Will: [1d20(7) + 6] = 13
[Wed Aug 1 19:57:19 2012] : Finduilas: Done
[Wed Aug 1 19:57:20 2012] : DM: Will: [1d20(15) + 6] = 21
[Wed Aug 1 19:58:17 2012] : Zombie werewolves: The zombies charge Waltham and Finduilas
[Wed Aug 1 19:58:35 2012] : Zombie werewolves: Longsword: [1d20(14) + 6] = 20; Hit: [1d8(5) + 6] = 11 damage.
[Wed Aug 1 19:58:37 2012] : Zombie werewolves: Longsword: [1d20(16) + 6] = 22; Hit: [1d8(8) + 6] = 14 damage.
[Wed Aug 1 19:58:38 2012] : Zombie werewolves: Longsword: [1d20(8) + 6] = 14; Hit: [1d8(7) + 6] = 13 damage.
[Wed Aug 1 19:59:12 2012] : Zombie werewolves: 14 damage to Waltham as unnatural strength drives the blade into him.
[Wed Aug 1 19:59:18 2012] : Waltham: Waltham staggers but remains upright
[Wed Aug 1 19:59:27 2012] : Zombie werewolves: ooc one moment
[Wed Aug 1 20:00:33 2012] : Zombie werewolves: Another blade hits, 11 more damage (+2 attack for charge)
[Wed Aug 1 20:00:44 2012] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Aug 1 20:01:59 2012] : Trantor: ooc what visible items does FitzRothburg have?
[Wed Aug 1 20:02:39 2012] : Trantor: ooc drawn weapon, shield etc?
[Wed Aug 1 20:02:40 2012] : DM: Chainmail armor, light mace, heavy wooden shield, cloack
[Wed Aug 1 20:03:26 2012] : Trantor: Trantor moves forwards, then casts a spell on FR
[Wed Aug 1 20:03:28 2012] : Trantor: Warp Wood: Level 2 - Warp 4 small wooden items. Alternatively 2 medium, or 1 large items. Warped ranged weapons are useless. A warped melee weapon causes a -4 penalty on attack rolls. Range: 35 feet
[Wed Aug 1 20:03:57 2012] : Waltham: Waltham looks badly wounded indeed
[Wed Aug 1 20:04:07 2012] : Trantor: ooc on his shield and mace
[Wed Aug 1 20:04:32 2012] : Trantor: "Arol help Waltham
[Wed Aug 1 20:04:39 2012] : DM: ooc halves AC shield bonus (unless rules say otherwise)
[Wed Aug 1 20:04:43 2012] : Trantor: Handle Companion: [1d20(14) + 10] = 24
[Wed Aug 1 20:05:03 2012] : Trantor: Arol attacks A
[Wed Aug 1 20:05:03 2012] : DM: ooc help is a bit vague. Help how?
[Wed Aug 1 20:05:21 2012] : Trantor: ooc just attach his enemies
[Wed Aug 1 20:05:25 2012] : Trantor: ooc attack
[Wed Aug 1 20:05:45 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Bite - Power Attack: [1d20(18) + 7] = 25 Damage: [1d6(4) + 8] = 12 HP.
[Wed Aug 1 20:05:52 2012] : DM: ooc ok.
[Wed Aug 1 20:05:53 2012] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Aug 1 20:06:36 2012] : DM: Arol bites the werewolf's arm clean off and it falls to the ground, unmoving.
[Wed Aug 1 20:06:56 2012] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Aug 1 20:07:13 2012] : Waltham: ooc the werewolf falls, or the arm? :-p
[Wed Aug 1 20:07:22 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn inspires the party with a joke about their opponents. +1 competence bonus to attack and damage; +1 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects until Vaddyn stops.
[Wed Aug 1 20:07:25 2012] : DM: ooc both
[Wed Aug 1 20:07:26 2012] : Vaddyn: "Hey dont worry, they're armless"
[Wed Aug 1 20:07:41 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc just couldn't pass that one up
[Wed Aug 1 20:08:01 2012] : DM: ooc nice!
[Wed Aug 1 20:08:10 2012] : Vaddyn: done
[Wed Aug 1 20:08:22 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Groan
[Wed Aug 1 20:10:05 2012] : Lord fitzRothburg: The mad cleric casts a spell, directed at Waltham
[Wed Aug 1 20:10:35 2012] : Lord fitzRothburg: Will save
[Wed Aug 1 20:11:08 2012] : Waltham: Will save:[1d20(1) + 4] = 5
[Wed Aug 1 20:11:18 2012] : Waltham: ooc ... aaaaaa FUMBLE!
[Wed Aug 1 20:11:21 2012] : Trantor: ooc oh dear
[Wed Aug 1 20:11:37 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc karma for your crit on init?
[Wed Aug 1 20:11:40 2012] : Lord fitzRothburg: Waltham is enveloped in a pale green light, freezing him in place. You're paralyzed.
[Wed Aug 1 20:11:59 2012] : Finduilas: ooc This is gonna hurt :(
[Wed Aug 1 20:12:03 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc apt that its green
[Wed Aug 1 20:12:56 2012] : Waltham: ooc for how long? or will you tell me when I'm free again?
[Wed Aug 1 20:13:01 2012] : DM: Waltham, your turn. You may concentrate this round and attempt another saving throw.
[Wed Aug 1 20:13:07 2012] : Waltham: Will save:[1d20(20) + 4] = 24
[Wed Aug 1 20:13:15 2012] : Trantor: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 1 20:13:24 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Nice one!
[Wed Aug 1 20:13:24 2012] : Waltham: Waltham focuses his energy on shrugging off the spell
[Wed Aug 1 20:13:28 2012] : DM: Waltham begins to feel the paralysis wearing off.
[Wed Aug 1 20:13:33 2012] : Waltham: ooc I assume that's me done
[Wed Aug 1 20:13:35 2012] : DM: Finduilas?
[Wed Aug 1 20:13:53 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas moves to shield Waltham and attacks B
[Wed Aug 1 20:14:07 2012] : Finduilas: Silvered Longsword +1: [1d20(1) + 12] = 13 Damage: [1d8(2) + 5] = 7 HP.
[Wed Aug 1 20:14:16 2012] : Finduilas: Done
[Wed Aug 1 20:14:21 2012] : DM: Miss.
[Wed Aug 1 20:14:42 2012] : Zombie Werewolves: The zombies attack Finduilas, flanking her.
[Wed Aug 1 20:14:47 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Bloody 1's
[Wed Aug 1 20:14:50 2012] : Zombie Werewolves: [1d20(5)] = 5
[Wed Aug 1 20:15:06 2012] : Zombie Werewolves: But only one can attack fast enough.
[Wed Aug 1 20:15:13 2012] : Zombie Werewolves: Longsword: [1d20(17) + 6] = 23; Hit: [1d8(4) + 6] = 10 damage.
[Wed Aug 1 20:15:46 2012] : Zombie Werewolves: 10 damage from the blade.
[Wed Aug 1 20:15:50 2012] : Finduilas: Damage: Finduilas takes 10 damage. [Wed Aug 1 20:15:56 2012] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Aug 1 20:16:49 2012] : Trantor: "Arol, flanking position"
[Wed Aug 1 20:16:56 2012] : Trantor: Handle Companion: [1d20(8) + 10] = 18
[Wed Aug 1 20:17:08 2012] : DM: ok
[Wed Aug 1 20:17:18 2012] : Trantor: Arol steps 5 ft to flank, if understood
[Wed Aug 1 20:17:29 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Bite - Power Attack: [1d20(4) + 10] = 14 Damage: [1d6(1) + 9] = 10 HP.
[Wed Aug 1 20:17:32 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Claw: Reach 10 - [1d20(15) + 8] = 23 Damage: [1d6(4) + 4] = 8 HP.
[Wed Aug 1 20:17:33 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Claw: Reach 10 - [1d20(18) + 8] = 26 Damage: [1d6(2) + 4] = 6 HP.
[Wed Aug 1 20:17:50 2012] : Trantor: [Wed Aug 1 20:17:51 2012] : DM: Arol shred anther zombie.
[Wed Aug 1 20:18:10 2012] : DM: Arol shreds another zombie.
[Wed Aug 1 20:18:39 2012] : Trantor: Tranto rlegs it at the cleric, attracting anAoO
[Wed Aug 1 20:18:43 2012] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Aug 1 20:18:50 2012] : DM: Longsword: [1d20(3) + 6] = 9; Hit: [1d8(8) + 6] = 14 damage.
[Wed Aug 1 20:18:59 2012] : DM: You dodge the wild swing
[Wed Aug 1 20:19:04 2012] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Aug 1 20:19:41 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn targets Fitzy
[Wed Aug 1 20:19:55 2012] : Vaddyn: Sound Burst - Level 2 - Deals [1d8(6)] = 6 sonic damage in a 10 ft radius, 35 ft range. Subjects are stunned unless they pass a Fort save of DC 16; duration - 1 round.)
[Wed Aug 1 20:20:20 2012] : DM: Fortitude: [1d20(6) + 5] = 11
[Wed Aug 1 20:20:36 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn maintains his inspirational demeanor:+1 competence bonus to attack and damage; +1 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects. (6) rounds left today
[Wed Aug 1 20:20:41 2012] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Aug 1 20:20:57 2012] : Trantor: ooc Well, I'm inspired ;-)
[Wed Aug 1 20:21:18 2012] : Waltham: ooc me too.
[Wed Aug 1 20:21:18 2012] : Lord fitzRothburg: Stunned, the cleric does nothing.
[Wed Aug 1 20:21:19 2012] : Vaddyn: "How do you like the sound of that Fitzy?"
[Wed Aug 1 20:21:25 2012] : DM: Waltham.
[Wed Aug 1 20:22:07 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Groan again
[Wed Aug 1 20:22:12 2012] : Waltham: Waltham drops the empty musket and runs over to Fitzrothburg, drawing a pistol. At point blank range, he fires.
[Wed Aug 1 20:22:28 2012] : Trantor: ooc You're getting good at that!
[Wed Aug 1 20:22:33 2012] : Waltham: ooc coup-de-grace is a full-round action, I think, but can I get an auto-hit since he's stunned?
[Wed Aug 1 20:22:44 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc what do you mean 'getting'??
[Wed Aug 1 20:23:04 2012] : Waltham: Pistol: [1d20(17) + 11] = 28 [1d8(4) + 2] = 6
[Wed Aug 1 20:23:05 2012] : DM: ooc let me check
[Wed Aug 1 20:23:14 2012] : Waltham: ooc that hits anyway, so don't worry :)
[Wed Aug 1 20:24:38 2012] : Finduilas: ooc LOL You think?
[Wed Aug 1 20:25:20 2012] : DM: Stunned: -2 to AC, lose dex bonus to Ac and take no actions.
[Wed Aug 1 20:25:35 2012] : DM: You have never automatically his as there's always a chance of a critical miss.
[Wed Aug 1 20:26:00 2012] : DM: done?
[Wed Aug 1 20:26:03 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc dont forget that you are all very inspired
[Wed Aug 1 20:26:53 2012] : DM: Finduilas?
[Wed Aug 1 20:26:55 2012] : Waltham: done
[Wed Aug 1 20:26:59 2012] : Trantor: ooc all accounted for in my node :-)
[Wed Aug 1 20:27:05 2012] : Waltham: ooc but I should have added 1 damage for the inspiration
[Wed Aug 1 20:27:08 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas swings at C
[Wed Aug 1 20:27:16 2012] : Finduilas: Silvered Longsword +1: [1d20(11) + 12] = 23 Damage: [1d8(4) + 5] = 9 HP.
[Wed Aug 1 20:27:23 2012] : Finduilas: Done
[Wed Aug 1 20:27:44 2012] : Finduilas: ooc It's in my node as well
[Wed Aug 1 20:27:46 2012] : DM: Finduilas's blade cuts deep into the werewolf's dead flesh.
[Wed Aug 1 20:28:04 2012] : Zombie Werewolves: It fights back mindlessly.
[Wed Aug 1 20:28:08 2012] : Zombie Werewolves: Longsword: [1d20(7) + 6] = 13; Hit: [1d8(3) + 6] = 9 damage.
[Wed Aug 1 20:28:16 2012] : Zombie Werewolves: And ineffectually.
[Wed Aug 1 20:28:21 2012] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Aug 1 20:29:06 2012] : Trantor: Unable to speak, Trantor lets Arol decide who to attack... (DM choice, move = 30)
[Wed Aug 1 20:29:45 2012] : Trantor: Meanwhile he unleashes a full saurian attack
[Wed Aug 1 20:29:49 2012] : DM: Arol attacks fitzRothburg
[Wed Aug 1 20:29:57 2012] : Trantor: Talon: [1d20(15) + 11] = 26 Damage: [1d8(6) + 6] = 12 HP.
[Wed Aug 1 20:29:58 2012] : Trantor: Talon: [1d20(20) + 11] = 31 Damage: [1d8(1) + 6] = 7 HP.
Critical threat: [1d20(15) + 12] = 27, Damage: [7 + 1d8(3) + 6] = 16 HP

[Wed Aug 1 20:29:59 2012] : Trantor: Bite: [1d20(20) + 11] = 31 Damage: [1d6(1) + 6] = 7 HP.
Critical threat: [1d20(8) + 12] = 20, Damage: [7 + 1d6(2) + 6] = 15 HP

[Wed Aug 1 20:29:59 2012] : Trantor: Claw: [1d20(6) + 8] = 14 Damage: [1d4(2) + 3] = 5 HP.
[Wed Aug 1 20:30:00 2012] : Trantor: Claw: [1d20(14) + 8] = 22 Damage: [1d4(4) + 3] = 7 HP.
[Wed Aug 1 20:30:11 2012] : Waltham: ooc sorry, forgot to move my mini
[Wed Aug 1 20:30:12 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Bite - Power Attack: [1d20(5) + 10] = 15 Damage: [1d6(3) + 9] = 12 HP.
[Wed Aug 1 20:30:21 2012] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Aug 1 20:30:24 2012] : DM: He doesn't stand a chance, Trantor's talons tear through armour and flesh with ease.
[Wed Aug 1 20:30:47 2012] : DM: The werewolfs roar with appreciation.
[Wed Aug 1 20:30:50 2012] : Waltham: ooc wow
[Wed Aug 1 20:30:53 2012] : DM: Vaddyn.
[Wed Aug 1 20:31:10 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Nice one!
[Wed Aug 1 20:31:18 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn moves to flank the remaining were-undead
[Wed Aug 1 20:31:29 2012] : Vaddyn: Silvered Longsword: [1d20(17) + 9] = 26 Damage: [1d8(4) + 3] = 7 HP.
[Wed Aug 1 20:31:36 2012] : Vaddyn: done
[Wed Aug 1 20:32:20 2012] : DM: Vaddyn fells the last zombie, its corpse twitching for a moment before lying still.
[Wed Aug 1 20:32:29 2012] : DM: ooc well that was easy.
[Wed Aug 1 20:32:49 2012] : Finduilas: ooc I think Waltham might disagree with that ;)
[Wed Aug 1 20:33:02 2012] : DM: 600 XP each
[Wed Aug 1 20:33:25 2012] : Finduilas: "Who's wounded, except Waltham and me?"
[Wed Aug 1 20:33:30 2012] : Trantor: [Wed Aug 1 20:33:37 2012] : Vaddyn: "I am untouched"
[Wed Aug 1 20:33:41 2012] : Werewolf: (to Trantor) "You are pack leader."
[Wed Aug 1 20:33:48 2012] : Werewolf: "You point and we kill."
[Wed Aug 1 20:33:49 2012] : Trantor: Trantor moves to Waltham
[Wed Aug 1 20:33:54 2012] : Waltham: "That hurts. More than I like."
[Wed Aug 1 20:34:03 2012] : Trantor: Cure Light Wounds: Level 1 - Heals [1d8(1) + 4] = 5 HP.
[Wed Aug 1 20:34:10 2012] : Finduilas: "Let me help both of us"
[Wed Aug 1 20:34:13 2012] : Finduilas: Mass CLW - Cure creatures no more than 4 creatures within 35 ft. for [1d8(4) + 1] = 5 hp
[Wed Aug 1 20:34:48 2012] : Finduilas: Healing: Regain 5 HP. [Wed Aug 1 20:35:06 2012] : Trantor: ooc is that a channel energy? Because IIRC mass CLW is a level 5 spell
[Wed Aug 1 20:35:20 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Yes, that's a channel
[Wed Aug 1 20:35:54 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn turns to the werewolves
[Wed Aug 1 20:35:56 2012] : Trantor: Trantor turns to the werewolves
[Wed Aug 1 20:36:03 2012] : Waltham: "That's somewhat better; thanks."
[Wed Aug 1 20:36:09 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc thats freaky
[Wed Aug 1 20:36:14 2012] : Trantor: "This man speaks for me"
[Wed Aug 1 20:36:16 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas looks at Waltham to determine how wounded he still is
[Wed Aug 1 20:36:27 2012] : Trantor: Trantor points to Vaddyn
[Wed Aug 1 20:36:36 2012] : Trantor: ooc me no do the speaky thing
[Wed Aug 1 20:36:40 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 1 20:37:14 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas uses her wand on Waltham
[Wed Aug 1 20:37:18 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(8) + 1] = 9 HP.
[Wed Aug 1 20:37:25 2012] : Vaddyn: "We spoke to some of your pack a few days ago and they told us that they didn't really like what they were being told to do"
[Wed Aug 1 20:37:28 2012] : Werewolf: (still to Trantor) "You defeated the man who defiled the corpses of our packmates, We follow you."
[Wed Aug 1 20:37:33 2012] : Vaddyn: "Is this true?"
[Wed Aug 1 20:38:12 2012] : Trantor: "Answer his questions"
[Wed Aug 1 20:38:20 2012] : Werewolf: "We don't follow one who tells silly jokes in battle. How is that strength?"
[Wed Aug 1 20:38:22 2012] : Trantor: "I command it"
[Wed Aug 1 20:38:28 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc heh
[Wed Aug 1 20:38:43 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(4) + 1] = 5 HP.
[Wed Aug 1 20:38:44 2012] : Werewolf: There's some grumbling but he complies with Trantor's command.
[Wed Aug 1 20:38:52 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc I imagine they like the transformy druid-type
[Wed Aug 1 20:38:55 2012] : Trantor: "His jokes make me happy, you don't want to make me angry do you?"
[Wed Aug 1 20:39:22 2012] : Werewolf: "There is no thrill to hunting sheep and the weak to line another person's pockets with gold."
[Wed Aug 1 20:39:50 2012] : Trantor: "Good, so listen to him and he will make a proposal to make us all happy"
[Wed Aug 1 20:39:53 2012] : Werewolf: "We crave the challenge of a real hunt."
[Wed Aug 1 20:40:06 2012] : Werewolf: "I will listen."
[Wed Aug 1 20:40:49 2012] : Vaddyn: "There are raiders who also prey on those weak. How would you like to hunt them instead?"
[Wed Aug 1 20:41:25 2012] : Vaddyn: "They have roamed without challenge for too long. None can find them. Can you?"
[Wed Aug 1 20:42:07 2012] : Werewolf: Diplomacy?
[Wed Aug 1 20:42:11 2012] : Vaddyn: Diplomacy: [1d20(13) + 4 + 1 + 3] = 21
[Wed Aug 1 20:42:37 2012] : Finduilas: "Those are not weak prey"
[Wed Aug 1 20:42:58 2012] : Vaddyn: "All who sought them never returned. Perhaps you will not either"
[Wed Aug 1 20:44:00 2012] : Werewolf: The remaining pack members are keen to start the hunt. "Where is the trail?"
[Wed Aug 1 20:44:29 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc was it in the mountains?
[Wed Aug 1 20:44:54 2012] : Werewolf: ooc a trail in the high hills to the west.
[Wed Aug 1 20:44:58 2012] : Finduilas: ooc IIRC, yes
[Wed Aug 1 20:45:51 2012] : Vaddyn: "There is a trail, towards the west, in the high hills. I am told you may find them there"
[Wed Aug 1 20:46:50 2012] : Trantor: "We are also goint to be hunting them"
[Wed Aug 1 20:46:54 2012] : Trantor: ooc IIRC?
[Wed Aug 1 20:47:33 2012] : Werewolf: "Let us go." The four werewolve's gather their equipment and prepare to leave.
[Wed Aug 1 20:47:50 2012] : Waltham: "Are you all of the pack?"
[Wed Aug 1 20:48:07 2012] : Werewolf: ooc Waltham, you did not need silvered weapons for the zombies.
[Wed Aug 1 20:48:49 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc wasn't sure if they might have were-undead powers
[Wed Aug 1 20:49:01 2012] : Werewolf: "We are all that is left. We are glad the old pack leader is dead. He lead this pack pooly."
[Wed Aug 1 20:49:43 2012] : Finduilas: "How many of you were there before he came to lead you?"
[Wed Aug 1 20:49:44 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn searches FitzRothburgs corpse for shinies
[Wed Aug 1 20:50:27 2012] : Trantor: "If his shield and mace look to be worth anything, I can unwarp them tomorrow"
[Wed Aug 1 20:50:40 2012] : Trantor: Detect Magic: Level 0 -
[Wed Aug 1 20:50:49 2012] : Werewolf: Magic chainmail +1, ruined shield and mace, cloak of resistance +1.
[Wed Aug 1 20:51:36 2012] : Werewolf: The ruined items are ordinary and not valuble.
[Wed Aug 1 20:53:43 2012] : Finduilas: "So, it seems we did what we set out to do"
[Wed Aug 1 20:53:48 2012] : Trantor: "The armour and cloak have magical auras, we should take them"
[Wed Aug 1 20:54:13 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc brb
[Wed Aug 1 20:54:35 2012] : Waltham: "And now the townsfolk will not come to kill the rest of you."
[Wed Aug 1 20:54:47 2012] : Trantor: "Then let's be on our way"
[Wed Aug 1 20:55:13 2012] : Trantor: Trantor tries to get the stuff off the corpse
[Wed Aug 1 20:55:39 2012] : Trantor: Struggling a little, until he gets Arol to hold it up by the head like a mannekin
[Wed Aug 1 20:55:54 2012] : DM: "On with the hunt!" The werewolves howl.
[Wed Aug 1 20:56:17 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn smiles at their enthusiasm
[Wed Aug 1 20:56:18 2012] : Finduilas: "Better hurry up before they start eating our horses"
[Wed Aug 1 20:56:33 2012] : Trantor: Once looted...
[Wed Aug 1 20:56:43 2012] : Trantor: "OK, let's go"
[Wed Aug 1 20:57:15 2012] : Trantor: Trantor puts the loot in a sack and has Arol carry it for now
[Wed Aug 1 20:57:31 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas mounts and follows the werewolves
[Wed Aug 1 20:57:42 2012] : Trantor: "We can see if anyone can use the items when we know more about them"
[Wed Aug 1 20:57:52 2012] : Trantor: Longstrider: Level 1 - Increase speed by 10 ft for 4 hours.
[Wed Aug 1 20:58:10 2012] : Trantor: Trantor increases Arol's speed
[Wed Aug 1 20:58:23 2012] : Trantor: "Can I cadge a lift Vaddyn?"
[Wed Aug 1 20:59:26 2012] : Vaddyn: "Of course"
[Wed Aug 1 20:59:40 2012] : DM: It takes 3 hours to reach the trail, the werewolves quickly pick up the scent and lope along excitedly, through a pass and down into a broad valley. A small river tumbles its way along valley bottom.
[Wed Aug 1 21:00:23 2012] : Trantor: ooc Not that we know what anything is yet, but can anyone use either of those items? I can't use the mail, and already have a cloak, so I'm good
[Wed Aug 1 21:00:50 2012] : DM: You pick your way slowly through the marshy ground, following the werewolves.
[Wed Aug 1 21:01:29 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Not interested in the mail, but I don't have a cloak yet
[Wed Aug 1 21:02:00 2012] : Waltham: ooc I'm in the same situation as Finduilas here, I htink
[Wed Aug 1 21:02:01 2012] : DM: The ground dries out as the decend along the valley. Willows and aspens line the river and gorse bushes in bloom dot the scrubby ground. A wild goat or sheep bleats from the hillside.
[Wed Aug 1 21:03:05 2012] : DM: The werewolves stop. One of the points upwards at the craggy hillside.
[Wed Aug 1 21:03:23 2012] : Vaddyn: "How many of them are there?"
[Wed Aug 1 21:03:36 2012] : DM: "There is something up there but the wind is the wrong direction to smell them."
[Wed Aug 1 21:03:37 2012] : Waltham: ooc Weregoats!
[Wed Aug 1 21:03:49 2012] : Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 1 21:04:02 2012] : DM: "Maybe goats, maybe humans."
[Wed Aug 1 21:04:14 2012] : Finduilas: "What do you need from us?"
[Wed Aug 1 21:04:51 2012] : DM: There is a faint trail leading up the hillside to a cleft in the crags.
[Wed Aug 1 21:05:53 2012] : DM: "Can you climb the rocks and spy from above? There is no sense or fun from a blind charge into the unknown. Better to stalk and observe your prey and strike from surprise."
[Wed Aug 1 21:06:41 2012] : Vaddyn: "We can try"
[Wed Aug 1 21:07:11 2012] : Waltham: "And while we climb, will you set an ambush for them? Prevent their escape?"
[Wed Aug 1 21:07:47 2012] : Finduilas: "I'm not got at climbing or spying, but I will stand and fight besides you"
[Wed Aug 1 21:07:53 2012] : DM: "This one speaks sense. We can lie in wait, concealed in this trees and bushes."
[Wed Aug 1 21:08:11 2012] : Trantor: "Alas, I could have taken the form of a bird and spied if I had a little more power to change shape"
[Wed Aug 1 21:08:24 2012] : Trantor: "I could do so tomorrow"
[Wed Aug 1 21:08:38 2012] : Waltham: "Tomorrow they may have seen us, and moved on."
[Wed Aug 1 21:08:43 2012] : Vaddyn: "Really? That sounds incredible"
[Wed Aug 1 21:08:51 2012] : Vaddyn: "We should go now"
[Wed Aug 1 21:09:44 2012] : Trantor: Survival: [1d20(1) + 8] = 9
[Wed Aug 1 21:10:33 2012] : DM: Anyone trying to climb the rocks will need to roll some climb and stealth checks.
[Wed Aug 1 21:11:10 2012] : Waltham: ooc I'll give it a go...
[Wed Aug 1 21:11:22 2012] : Vaddyn: Climb: [1d20(18) + 2 + 1 + 3 - 1] = 23
[Wed Aug 1 21:11:44 2012] : Waltham: Stealth [1d20(4) + 4] = 8
[Wed Aug 1 21:11:49 2012] : Waltham: ooc can I take 10 on the climb? (giving 10)
[Wed Aug 1 21:12:03 2012] : DM: ooc not sure.
[Wed Aug 1 21:12:31 2012] : Trantor: "Alas, in this heavy armour I'd be no use at climbing"
[Wed Aug 1 21:12:34 2012] : Waltham: ooc not threatened, so I think I can - but if 10's not enough, I'll work it out quickly.
[Wed Aug 1 21:12:45 2012] : Trantor: ooc is there any point sending Arol with them?
[Wed Aug 1 21:13:04 2012] : DM: The rocks are too steep for Waltham to climb with risks.
[Wed Aug 1 21:13:09 2012] : Trantor: "I can send Arol with you if you like"
[Wed Aug 1 21:14:32 2012] : DM: er, without risks.
[Wed Aug 1 21:14:46 2012] : Trantor: "Arol, hide and follow them, guard them"
[Wed Aug 1 21:14:51 2012] : DM: Another climb check Vaddyn
[Wed Aug 1 21:14:54 2012] : Waltham: "Looks like I'll have to chance it..."
[Wed Aug 1 21:14:55 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Stealth: [1d20(13) + 3] = 16
[Wed Aug 1 21:14:56 2012] : Vaddyn: Climb: [1d20(16) + 2 + 1 + 3 - 1] = 21
[Wed Aug 1 21:14:57 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Climb: [1d20(6) + 18] = 24
[Wed Aug 1 21:15:01 2012] : Waltham: [1d20(19)] = 19
[Wed Aug 1 21:15:10 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Climb: [1d20(11) + 18] = 29
[Wed Aug 1 21:15:31 2012] : DM: ooc I could do with more time to prep this.
[Wed Aug 1 21:16:00 2012] : Trantor: ooc brb then, drinkies
[Wed Aug 1 21:16:08 2012] : DM: ooc can we defer to next week. It'll be a bit of a short game though.
[Wed Aug 1 21:16:52 2012] : Waltham: ooc I'm not here next week - but I'm OK with that idea. It was a great fight today.
[Wed Aug 1 21:17:33 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc Is Delphine here next week?
[Wed Aug 1 21:17:39 2012] : DM: ooc no
[Wed Aug 1 21:17:49 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Next week will be fine, Daved
[Wed Aug 1 21:17:58 2012] : Trantor: Fine with me
[Wed Aug 1 21:18:05 2012] : Vaddyn: Same :)
[Wed Aug 1 21:18:05 2012] : DM: Ok, thanks.
[Wed Aug 1 21:18:10 2012] : Vaddyn: np
[Wed Aug 1 21:18:19 2012] : Trantor: Dave can we have a quick chat?
[Wed Aug 1 21:18:26 2012] : DM: Sure
[Wed Aug 1 21:18:52 2012] : DM: GAME END