Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Jul 11 20:14:17 2012] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Jul 11 20:15:38 2012] : DM: You tracked Seoman the guild leader to a empty house in a seedier part of town. Aeleva followed him in and eavesdropped on a conversation between Seoman and the person who is presumably leading the attacks.
[Wed Jul 11 20:16:06 2012] : DM: Unfortunately she was spotted.
[Wed Jul 11 20:16:12 2012] : DM: Roll initiative.
[Wed Jul 11 20:16:23 2012] : Finduilas: Initiative: [1d20(17) + 7] = 24
[Wed Jul 11 20:16:27 2012] : Vaddyn: Initiative: [1d20(15) + 1] = 16
[Wed Jul 11 20:16:33 2012] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(2) + 1] = 3
[Wed Jul 11 20:16:39 2012] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(11) + 5] = 16
[Wed Jul 11 20:16:40 2012] : Trantor: Initiative: [1d20(1) + 4] = 5
[Wed Jul 11 20:16:56 2012] : Waltham: Initiative: [1d20(7) + 10] = 17
[Wed Jul 11 20:17:04 2012] : Waltham: ooc sorry about that; I was glitching
[Wed Jul 11 20:17:14 2012] : Vaddyn: Initiative: [1d20(7) + 1] = 8
[Wed Jul 11 20:17:15 2012] : Vaddyn: Initiative: [1d20(1) + 1] = 2
[Wed Jul 11 20:17:17 2012] : Vaddyn: Initiative: [1d20(20) + 1] = 21
[Wed Jul 11 20:17:24 2012] : Vaddyn: OOC SORRY
[Wed Jul 11 20:17:29 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc damn typing
[Wed Jul 11 20:19:22 2012] : DM: You can start at the top of the stairs or in the street outside. Place your minis.
[Wed Jul 11 20:19:51 2012] : DM: Finduilas, your turn.
[Wed Jul 11 20:20:08 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas goes down
[Wed Jul 11 20:20:29 2012] : Finduilas: "Give yourselves up"
[Wed Jul 11 20:20:30 2012] : Waltham: ooc can I have a mini please?
[Wed Jul 11 20:21:05 2012] : Trantor: ooc is the area next to the stairs a balcony, or is there a wall?
[Wed Jul 11 20:21:36 2012] : Finduilas: Done
[Wed Jul 11 20:21:39 2012] : Finduilas: (Sorry)
[Wed Jul 11 20:21:55 2012] : DM: ooc a mistake, there is a corridor on the ground floor with stairs leading down to a similar corridor.
[Wed Jul 11 20:22:10 2012] : DM: ooc not the best draw map ever.
[Wed Jul 11 20:22:18 2012] : DM: Waltham?
[Wed Jul 11 20:22:18 2012] : Waltham: ooc so no balcony thing. No worries.
[Wed Jul 11 20:22:22 2012] : Trantor: ooc that's fine David :-)
[Wed Jul 11 20:22:36 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc so the room is in the cellar?
[Wed Jul 11 20:22:37 2012] : Waltham: ooc are the stairs wide or narrow?
[Wed Jul 11 20:22:52 2012] : DM: ooc they're 5ft wide and steep
[Wed Jul 11 20:22:59 2012] : Waltham: Thanks
[Wed Jul 11 20:23:49 2012] : Waltham: Waltham walks to the top of the stairs, and draws his musket - loaded with a silver bullet
[Wed Jul 11 20:24:06 2012] : Waltham: ooc readying an attack at the first enemy to get past Finduilas
[Wed Jul 11 20:24:08 2012] : Waltham: done
[Wed Jul 11 20:25:16 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Hm, why do I suddenly feel like cannon fodder? ;)
[Wed Jul 11 20:25:25 2012] : Trantor: ooc I don't thnk you can see down there
[Wed Jul 11 20:25:30 2012] : Waltham: ooc because you paladined in
[Wed Jul 11 20:25:31 2012] : Werewolf: A werewolf lunges out at the doorway at Finduilas.
[Wed Jul 11 20:25:48 2012] : Waltham: ooc if anyone gets past her, they'll be coming up the stairs
[Wed Jul 11 20:25:54 2012] : Werewolf: Longsword: [1d20(13) + 6] = 19; Hit: [1d8(4) + 6] = 10 damage.
[Wed Jul 11 20:26:16 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc I think you'd need to be right in line with the stairs to see down them
[Wed Jul 11 20:26:28 2012] : Werewolf: Her longsword wounds Finduilas on the arm.
[Wed Jul 11 20:26:33 2012] : Finduilas: Damage: Finduilas takes 10 damage. [Wed Jul 11 20:26:52 2012] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Jul 11 20:27:24 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn starts casting a spell
[Wed Jul 11 20:28:10 2012] : Vaddyn: done
[Wed Jul 11 20:28:15 2012] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Jul 11 20:29:00 2012] : Trantor: Trantor moves 20 feet and starts casting
[Wed Jul 11 20:29:10 2012] : Trantor: Summon Nature's Ally II: Level 2 - Trantor begins a Summon spell.
[Wed Jul 11 20:29:44 2012] : Trantor: Arol comes into the house, but does not attempt the stairs yet
[Wed Jul 11 20:29:47 2012] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Jul 11 20:30:37 2012] : Leader: The leader draws back a short bow and fires at Finduilas.
[Wed Jul 11 20:30:40 2012] : Leader: Composite Short Bow: [1d20(12) + 8] = 20; Hit: [1d6(3) + 4] = 7 damage.
[Wed Jul 11 20:30:42 2012] : Leader: Composite Short Bow (secondary): [1d20(5) + 3] = 8; Hit: [1d6(6) + 4] = 10 damage.
[Wed Jul 11 20:30:51 2012] : Leader: One arrow hits.
[Wed Jul 11 20:31:10 2012] : Finduilas: Damage: Finduilas takes 7 damage. [Wed Jul 11 20:31:27 2012] : Leader: Finduilas?
[Wed Jul 11 20:31:48 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas swings her sword at the werewolf in front of her
[Wed Jul 11 20:32:07 2012] : Finduilas: Silvered Longsword +1: [1d20(5) + 10] = 15 Damage: [1d8(7) + 3] = 10 HP.
[Wed Jul 11 20:32:19 2012] : DM: Miss
[Wed Jul 11 20:32:28 2012] : Finduilas: Done
[Wed Jul 11 20:32:35 2012] : DM: Waltham?
[Wed Jul 11 20:32:50 2012] : Waltham: Waltham calls down to Finduilas "Draw them out!"
[Wed Jul 11 20:33:13 2012] : Waltham: He walks down the stairs, stepping past Trantor, and fires at the werewolf in the doorway
[Wed Jul 11 20:33:25 2012] : Waltham: ooc one moment
[Wed Jul 11 20:33:52 2012] : Waltham: ooc don't have a full node yet...
[Wed Jul 11 20:34:27 2012] : Waltham: Musket into melee [1d20(1) + 5] = 6 [1d12(6) - 1] = 5
[Wed Jul 11 20:34:57 2012] : Waltham: With a crashing sound, loud in the enclosed space, something goes wrong and the musket misfires.
[Wed Jul 11 20:34:58 2012] : Waltham: done
[Wed Jul 11 20:35:23 2012] : DM: ooc what does misfire mean?
[Wed Jul 11 20:35:55 2012] : Waltham: ooc means the weapon now counts as broken, I believe; I'll look it up this round.
[Wed Jul 11 20:36:00 2012] : Werewolf: The werewolf slashes with her sword and steps back around the doorway.
[Wed Jul 11 20:36:06 2012] : Werewolf: Longsword: [1d20(16) + 6] = 22; Hit: [1d8(8) + 6] = 14 damage.
[Wed Jul 11 20:36:20 2012] : Werewolf: The blade draws blood.
[Wed Jul 11 20:36:39 2012] : Finduilas: Damage: Finduilas takes 14 damage. [Wed Jul 11 20:37:18 2012] : Werewolf: Vaddyn?
[Wed Jul 11 20:37:23 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn finishes casting Summon Monster I
[Wed Jul 11 20:37:47 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc is that my summon marker?
[Wed Jul 11 20:38:02 2012] : DM: ooc yes. I don't seem to have one for Trantor though
[Wed Jul 11 20:38:31 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn sends the Celestial Dire Rat towards the action
[Wed Jul 11 20:39:22 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn moves over towards the top of the stairs
[Wed Jul 11 20:39:47 2012] : Vaddyn: oo Can I also ready an action if I've moved?
[Wed Jul 11 20:39:51 2012] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Jul 11 20:40:11 2012] : Vaddyn: Ready an action for first enemy I see
[Wed Jul 11 20:40:12 2012] : Vaddyn: done
[Wed Jul 11 20:40:20 2012] : Waltham: ooc it's broken, more likely to misfire again, and if it does it explodes.
[Wed Jul 11 20:40:36 2012] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Jul 11 20:40:58 2012] : Trantor: Small Earth Elemental: Trantor completes his Summon Nature's Ally II spell - Small Fire Elemental (AC 16; HP 15; speed 50) lasts for 4 rounds
[Wed Jul 11 20:41:02 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc I wouldn't have thought a misfire would damage it
[Wed Jul 11 20:41:11 2012] : Trantor: ooc last bit is wrong there...
[Wed Jul 11 20:41:44 2012] : Trantor: Elemental burrows up to the Wolf
[Wed Jul 11 20:41:54 2012] : Trantor: Slam - Earth Mastery: Small Earth Elemental: [1d20(7) + 7] = 14; Damage: 7 HP
[Wed Jul 11 20:42:07 2012] : DM: Miss
[Wed Jul 11 20:42:21 2012] : Trantor: Trantor comes down the stairs
[Wed Jul 11 20:42:25 2012] : Trantor: Cure Light Wounds: Level 1 - Heals [1d8(2) + 4] = 6 HP.
[Wed Jul 11 20:42:37 2012] : Trantor: And helps Finduilas
[Wed Jul 11 20:42:39 2012] : Waltham: ooc it's got un-ejected bits of powder etc. in the barrel, so is likely to go hideously wrong
[Wed Jul 11 20:42:52 2012] : Finduilas: Healing: Regain 6 HP. [Wed Jul 11 20:43:09 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc Ah, should just need cleaned then. Thats more along the lines I was thinking of
[Wed Jul 11 20:43:16 2012] : Trantor: Arol takes a double move to squeeze down the stairs
[Wed Jul 11 20:43:20 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Wouldn't cleaning fix that?
[Wed Jul 11 20:43:24 2012] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Jul 11 20:43:49 2012] : Waltham: ooc yes, but it's an action to do so
[Wed Jul 11 20:44:04 2012] : Waltham: it's if it misfires again that there's problems!
[Wed Jul 11 20:44:15 2012] : Leader: The leader, a human man in leather armour drops his bow and draws twin short swords, he step behing the elemental and attacks.
[Wed Jul 11 20:44:19 2012] : Leader: Short sword (main hand): [1d20(10) + 10] = 20; Hit: [1d6(4) + 5] = 9 damage.
[Wed Jul 11 20:44:20 2012] : Leader: Short sword (secondary): [1d20(8) + 5] = 13; Hit: [1d6(1) + 5] = 6 damage.
[Wed Jul 11 20:44:22 2012] : Leader: Short sword (off hand): [1d20(7) + 10] = 17; Hit: [1d6(1) + 5] = 6 damage.
[Wed Jul 11 20:44:23 2012] : Finduilas: ooc So clean it already :P
[Wed Jul 11 20:44:38 2012] : Trantor: AC = 17
[Wed Jul 11 20:44:39 2012] : Leader: 15 damage.
[Wed Jul 11 20:45:00 2012] : Trantor: The elemental expires
[Wed Jul 11 20:45:13 2012] : DM: Finduilas?
[Wed Jul 11 20:45:29 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas steps in and attacks the werewolf
[Wed Jul 11 20:45:35 2012] : Finduilas: Silvered Longsword +1: [1d20(15) + 10] = 25 Damage: [1d8(4) + 3] = 7 HP.
[Wed Jul 11 20:45:42 2012] : Finduilas: Done
[Wed Jul 11 20:46:17 2012] : DM: Seoman is cowering a corner, waving a dagger about. He's no threat right now.
[Wed Jul 11 20:46:19 2012] : DM: A hit
[Wed Jul 11 20:46:37 2012] : DM: Waltham?
[Wed Jul 11 20:46:55 2012] : Waltham: Waltham draws a pistol as he steps forward, taking careful aim at the werewolf.
[Wed Jul 11 20:47:10 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc remind me again why we are all piling into this tiny space?
[Wed Jul 11 20:47:25 2012] : Waltham: Pistol into melee [1d20(17) + 5] = 22 [1d8(4)] = 4
[Wed Jul 11 20:47:28 2012] : Trantor: ooc we have no idea if there's another way out??
[Wed Jul 11 20:47:33 2012] : Waltham: ooc that's a touch attack, btw
[Wed Jul 11 20:47:38 2012] : DM: Hit
[Wed Jul 11 20:47:42 2012] : Waltham: Done
[Wed Jul 11 20:47:49 2012] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Jul 11 20:48:03 2012] : Vaddyn: Bite: Celestial Dire Rat: [1d20(1) + 3] = 4; Damage: [1d4(2) + 2] = 4 HP and Diseased
[Wed Jul 11 20:48:20 2012] : DM: Miss
[Wed Jul 11 20:48:26 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn gives up wiating and moves down the stairs
[Wed Jul 11 20:48:33 2012] : DM: ooc The rat misfires and explodes!
[Wed Jul 11 20:48:49 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 11 20:48:57 2012] : Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Jul 11 20:49:11 2012] : Trantor: ooc :-)
[Wed Jul 11 20:49:25 2012] : DM: ooc done?
[Wed Jul 11 20:49:27 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc needed 2 moves
[Wed Jul 11 20:49:27 2012] : Vaddyn: done#
[Wed Jul 11 20:49:34 2012] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Jul 11 20:50:04 2012] : Trantor: ooc moving through a space occupied by an ally prevents an AoO doesn't it?
[Wed Jul 11 20:50:27 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc cowering behind them as you slip past?
[Wed Jul 11 20:50:29 2012] : DM: ooc Er. I'll say yes.
[Wed Jul 11 20:50:37 2012] : Waltham: ooc I believe the rules say so as well
[Wed Jul 11 20:50:45 2012] : Trantor: Trantor moves past
[Wed Jul 11 20:51:27 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc thats probably the most useful the rat will do this fight
[Wed Jul 11 20:51:34 2012] : Trantor: Cure Light Wounds: Level 1 - Heals [1d8(5) + 4] = 9 HP.
[Wed Jul 11 20:51:55 2012] : Trantor: ooc was going to be adventurous, but decided not to be
[Wed Jul 11 20:52:27 2012] : Finduilas: ooc On me?
[Wed Jul 11 20:52:58 2012] : Trantor: Arol can't squeeze unless he squashes the rat, so not moving
[Wed Jul 11 20:53:05 2012] : Trantor: ooc yes on FInduilas
[Wed Jul 11 20:53:07 2012] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Jul 11 20:53:14 2012] : Finduilas: ooc ty
[Wed Jul 11 20:53:27 2012] : Finduilas: Healing: Regain 9 HP. [Wed Jul 11 20:53:39 2012] : Leader: The leader steps forwards and slashes at Finduilas
[Wed Jul 11 20:53:41 2012] : Leader: Short sword (main hand): [1d20(6) + 10] = 16; Hit: [1d6(2) + 5] = 7 damage.
[Wed Jul 11 20:53:42 2012] : Leader: Short sword (secondary): [1d20(3) + 5] = 8; Hit: [1d6(3) + 5] = 8 damage.
[Wed Jul 11 20:53:43 2012] : Leader: Short sword (off hand): [1d20(20) + 10] = 30; Hit: [1d6(1) + 5] = 6 damage.
Critical threat: [1d20(5) + 10] = 15; Hit: [6 + 1d6(3) + 5] = 14 damage.

[Wed Jul 11 20:54:04 2012] : Finduilas: Damage: Finduilas takes 14 damage. [Wed Jul 11 20:54:22 2012] : Leader: The off-hand sword hits for 6 damage.
[Wed Jul 11 20:54:35 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Yep, I misread
[Wed Jul 11 20:54:36 2012] : Leader: ooc not 14!
[Wed Jul 11 20:54:58 2012] : DM: Finduilas?
[Wed Jul 11 20:55:06 2012] : Finduilas: HP Status 12 out of 34.
[Wed Jul 11 20:55:24 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas attacks the werewolf again
[Wed Jul 11 20:56:08 2012] : Finduilas: Silvered Longsword +1: [1d20(4) + 10] = 14 Damage: [1d8(2) + 3] = 5 HP.
[Wed Jul 11 20:56:16 2012] : DM: Miss
[Wed Jul 11 20:56:17 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Sorry, got lost in my tree
[Wed Jul 11 20:56:19 2012] : Finduilas: Done
[Wed Jul 11 20:56:24 2012] : DM: Waltham?
[Wed Jul 11 20:57:02 2012] : Waltham: Waltham loads another silvered bullet, and shoots the werewolf once more
[Wed Jul 11 20:57:05 2012] : Waltham: Pistol into melee [1d20(18) + 5] = 23 [1d8(5)] = 5
[Wed Jul 11 20:57:09 2012] : Waltham: done
[Wed Jul 11 20:57:12 2012] : Trantor: "FInduilas, step through"
[Wed Jul 11 20:57:45 2012] : Trantor: ooc you're creating a terrible bottleneck preventing your allies from aiding you
[Wed Jul 11 20:58:11 2012] : DM: Waltham's bullet slams into the werewolf's shoulder, tearing a jagged hole. She's badly injured and close to death now.
[Wed Jul 11 20:58:14 2012] : Finduilas: "Yes, yes"
[Wed Jul 11 20:58:37 2012] : Werewolf: The werewolf attacks Finduilas again.
[Wed Jul 11 20:58:41 2012] : Werewolf: Longsword: [1d20(19) + 6] = 25; Hit: [1d8(3) + 6] = 9 damage.
Critical threat: [1d20(17) + 6] = 23; Hit: [9 + 1d8(4) + 6] = 19 damage.

[Wed Jul 11 20:59:11 2012] : Trantor: "Don't say it like that, I'm all out of healing spells" and Vaddyn can't rach you"
[Wed Jul 11 20:59:24 2012] : Werewolf: The sword cuts across her throat and the werewolf is sprayed in blood spurting from the grevious wound!
[Wed Jul 11 20:59:27 2012] : Finduilas: ooc I didn't say it like that
[Wed Jul 11 20:59:42 2012] : Werewolf: 19 damage
[Wed Jul 11 21:00:00 2012] : Trantor: ooc now you're out of the way
[Wed Jul 11 21:00:05 2012] : Finduilas: Damage: Finduilas takes 19 damage. [Wed Jul 11 21:00:12 2012] : Finduilas: ooc :P
[Wed Jul 11 21:00:16 2012] : Waltham: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 11 21:00:16 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc I didn't like to be the one to say that :)
[Wed Jul 11 21:00:31 2012] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Jul 11 21:00:32 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Sure you didn't
[Wed Jul 11 21:00:56 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn slips past everyone and moves into the room
[Wed Jul 11 21:01:18 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc I should be able to get in without a AoO using others as cover
[Wed Jul 11 21:01:24 2012] : DM: ooc yep
[Wed Jul 11 21:01:37 2012] : Vaddyn: Cure Light Wounds: Level 1 - Heals [1d8(4) + 4] = 8 HP
[Wed Jul 11 21:01:53 2012] : DM: ooc concentration check or AoO?
[Wed Jul 11 21:02:30 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc whats conc check roll again
[Wed Jul 11 21:03:11 2012] : DM: ooc DC 15 + 2x spell level.
[Wed Jul 11 21:03:30 2012] : DM: ooc 1d20 + level + ability mod.
[Wed Jul 11 21:03:54 2012] : Vaddyn: [1d20(8) + 4] = 12
[Wed Jul 11 21:03:57 2012] : DM: ooc that's a pretty though DC.
[Wed Jul 11 21:04:09 2012] : Vaddyn: +4 for cha
[Wed Jul 11 21:04:19 2012] : Waltham: ooc 17; the idea is that you can't just auto-pass like you could in 3.5
[Wed Jul 11 21:04:31 2012] : DM: ooc I'd take the AoO...
[Wed Jul 11 21:04:40 2012] : DM: The spell fizzles.
[Wed Jul 11 21:04:40 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc ok then :)
[Wed Jul 11 21:04:43 2012] : Vaddyn: oco boo
[Wed Jul 11 21:04:48 2012] : DM: Short sword: [1d20(10) + 12] = 22; Hit: [1d6(3) + 5] = 8 damage.
[Wed Jul 11 21:05:25 2012] : DM: ooc spell would have still fizzled.
[Wed Jul 11 21:05:34 2012] : Vaddyn: Damage: Vaddyn takes 8 damage. [Wed Jul 11 21:05:44 2012] : DM: ooc ignore the damage
[Wed Jul 11 21:05:48 2012] : Trantor: ooc move the damned rat
[Wed Jul 11 21:05:51 2012] : Vaddyn: Healing: Regain 8 HP. [Wed Jul 11 21:06:35 2012] : Vaddyn: Bite: Celestial Dire Rat: [1d20(19) + 5] = 24; Damage: [1d4(2) + 2] = 4 HP and Diseased
[Wed Jul 11 21:07:10 2012] : DM: The rat bites the werewolf on the leg, opening an artery. She falls.
[Wed Jul 11 21:07:21 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc yay, go Roland!
[Wed Jul 11 21:07:26 2012] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Jul 11 21:07:31 2012] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Jul 11 21:07:45 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Roland? Wasn't he on TV?
[Wed Jul 11 21:07:53 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc Yeah. Roland Rat
[Wed Jul 11 21:08:05 2012] : Trantor: Trantor attacks the remaining guy
[Wed Jul 11 21:08:09 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Can't remember if I ever saw him
[Wed Jul 11 21:08:19 2012] : Trantor: Silvered Scimitar: [1d20(9) + 7] = 16 Damage: [1d6(4) + 5] = 9 HP.
[Wed Jul 11 21:09:07 2012] : Trantor: Arol takes a double move to get through the door - AoO probably
[Wed Jul 11 21:09:10 2012] : DM: Trantor's weapon cuts him.
[Wed Jul 11 21:09:13 2012] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Jul 11 21:09:24 2012] : DM: Short sword: [1d20(9) + 12] = 21; Hit: [1d6(4) + 5] = 9 damage.
[Wed Jul 11 21:09:48 2012] : ** Waltham found the F11 macro key **
[Wed Jul 11 21:09:52 2012] : Waltham: ooc is this guy human or werewolf? (obviously he could be werewolf in human form)
[Wed Jul 11 21:09:53 2012] : Trantor: Damage: Arol takes 9 damage. [Wed Jul 11 21:10:11 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Awww, poor Arol
[Wed Jul 11 21:10:43 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc shut up. You're dieing!
[Wed Jul 11 21:10:56 2012] : Packleader: "Kill one of pack well you? Now you will feel my steel and blood will stain the floor. I will have my revenge!"
[Wed Jul 11 21:11:14 2012] : Waltham: ooc that's werewolf then :)
[Wed Jul 11 21:11:19 2012] : Packleader: He attacks Vaddyn.
[Wed Jul 11 21:11:31 2012] : Packleader: Short sword: [1d20(10) + 12] = 22; Hit: [1d6(1) + 5] = 6 damage.
[Wed Jul 11 21:11:32 2012] : Packleader: Short sword (main hand): [1d20(15) + 10] = 25; Hit: [1d6(6) + 5] = 11 damage.
[Wed Jul 11 21:11:33 2012] : Packleader: Short sword (secondary): [1d20(6) + 5] = 11; Hit: [1d6(4) + 5] = 9 damage.
[Wed Jul 11 21:11:41 2012] : Finduilas: ooc What can I say? I love animals
[Wed Jul 11 21:12:01 2012] : Packleader: He doesn't look like a werewolf to you. He seems to be a simply human.
[Wed Jul 11 21:12:17 2012] : Packleader: 17 damage to Vaddyn.
[Wed Jul 11 21:12:18 2012] : Vaddyn: Damage: Vaddyn takes 17 damage. [Wed Jul 11 21:12:31 2012] : DM: Finduilas?
[Wed Jul 11 21:12:45 2012] : DM: Some sort of death saving throw I think?
[Wed Jul 11 21:13:10 2012] : Finduilas: [1d20(3)] = 3
[Wed Jul 11 21:13:19 2012] : Trantor: ooc the rulesets are all getting a bit confused in my head
[Wed Jul 11 21:13:28 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc I just remembered, I took the sacred touch Trait - automatic stablise on touch
[Wed Jul 11 21:13:45 2012] : Waltham: ooc I'll look up stabilisation, but 3 isn't enough :-(
[Wed Jul 11 21:14:18 2012] : DM: Concentration check at DC 10 - current HP (= 17)
[Wed Jul 11 21:14:37 2012] : DM: Constitution check sorry.
[Wed Jul 11 21:14:50 2012] : DM: Lose 1 HP
[Wed Jul 11 21:14:53 2012] : Waltham: ooc hooray for autocomplete!
[Wed Jul 11 21:15:17 2012] : DM: ooc yes, my brain autocomples incorrectly.
[Wed Jul 11 21:15:20 2012] : Finduilas: Damage: Finduilas takes 1 damage. [Wed Jul 11 21:15:23 2012] : DM: Waltham.
[Wed Jul 11 21:16:00 2012] : Waltham: Waltham swiftly draws and fires his spare pistol
[Wed Jul 11 21:16:08 2012] : Waltham: Pistol into melee [1d20(2) + 5] = 7 [1d8(4) + 1] = 5
[Wed Jul 11 21:16:17 2012] : DM: Miss
[Wed Jul 11 21:16:30 2012] : Waltham: He then reloads a normal bullet
[Wed Jul 11 21:16:57 2012] : DM: ooc done?
[Wed Jul 11 21:17:14 2012] : Waltham: done
[Wed Jul 11 21:17:15 2012] : Waltham: sorry
[Wed Jul 11 21:17:18 2012] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Jul 11 21:17:20 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn attacks P with his silvered sword
[Wed Jul 11 21:17:36 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc hang on, why am I not inspring all of you??
[Wed Jul 11 21:17:44 2012] : Finduilas: ooc You need a new d20 with your pistols, your current one sucks
[Wed Jul 11 21:18:10 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Because you lost your voice?
[Wed Jul 11 21:18:22 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc attacking anyway
[Wed Jul 11 21:18:25 2012] : Vaddyn: Silvered Longsword: [1d20(2) + 8] = 10 Damage: [1d8(3) + 2] = 5 HP.
[Wed Jul 11 21:18:28 2012] : Waltham: ooc because you're trying to play a magus instead of a bard? :-p
[Wed Jul 11 21:18:31 2012] : DM: Miss
[Wed Jul 11 21:18:45 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn steps back
[Wed Jul 11 21:18:50 2012] : Vaddyn: Bite: Celestial Dire Rat: [1d20(6) + 5] = 11; Damage: [1d4(2) + 2] = 4 HP and Diseased
[Wed Jul 11 21:18:55 2012] : DM: Miss
[Wed Jul 11 21:19:03 2012] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Jul 11 21:19:08 2012] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Jul 11 21:19:16 2012] : Trantor: Arol attacks
[Wed Jul 11 21:19:22 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc its because I'm half asleep and a little drunk
[Wed Jul 11 21:19:34 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Bite - Power Attack: [1d20(11) + 9] = 20 Damage: [1d6(3) + 8] = 11 HP.
[Wed Jul 11 21:19:36 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Claw: Reach 10 - [1d20(3) + 7] = 10 Damage: [1d6(5) + 3] = 8 HP.
[Wed Jul 11 21:19:36 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Claw: Reach 10 - [1d20(16) + 7] = 23 Damage: [1d6(3) + 3] = 6 HP.
[Wed Jul 11 21:20:00 2012] : DM: Arol's bite and claw tear through his leather armour.
[Wed Jul 11 21:20:08 2012] : Trantor: Trantor attacks again
[Wed Jul 11 21:20:14 2012] : Trantor: Silvered Scimitar: [1d20(5) + 7] = 12 Damage: [1d6(5) + 5] = 10 HP.
[Wed Jul 11 21:20:18 2012] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Jul 11 21:20:19 2012] : DM: Miss
[Wed Jul 11 21:20:59 2012] : Packleader: The packleader steps back and attacks Vaddyn.
[Wed Jul 11 21:21:04 2012] : Packleader: Short sword: [1d20(13) + 12] = 25; Hit: [1d6(2) + 5] = 7 damage.
[Wed Jul 11 21:21:05 2012] : Packleader: Short sword (main hand): [1d20(7) + 10] = 17; Hit: [1d6(6) + 5] = 11 damage.
[Wed Jul 11 21:21:07 2012] : Packleader: Short sword (secondary): [1d20(5) + 5] = 10; Hit: [1d6(4) + 5] = 9 damage.
[Wed Jul 11 21:21:15 2012] : Packleader: 7 damage
[Wed Jul 11 21:21:25 2012] : Packleader: ooc Oops, wrong noes.
[Wed Jul 11 21:21:28 2012] : Vaddyn: Damage: Vaddyn takes 7 damage. [Wed Jul 11 21:21:34 2012] : Packleader: Short sword (off hand): [1d20(13) + 10] = 23; Hit: [1d6(4) + 5] = 9 damage.
[Wed Jul 11 21:21:47 2012] : Packleader: Another 2 damage
[Wed Jul 11 21:21:53 2012] : Vaddyn: Damage: Vaddyn takes 2 damage. [Wed Jul 11 21:22:03 2012] : DM: Finduilas?
[Wed Jul 11 21:22:09 2012] : Finduilas: [1d20(5)] = 5
[Wed Jul 11 21:22:19 2012] : DM: ooc what's your con?
[Wed Jul 11 21:22:27 2012] : Finduilas: ooc 12, so +1
[Wed Jul 11 21:22:57 2012] : DM: Lose 1 HP. You'll die when you reach -12.
[Wed Jul 11 21:23:01 2012] : Trantor: ooc your max -ve hp = 12
[Wed Jul 11 21:23:03 2012] : Finduilas: HP Status -8 out of 34.
[Wed Jul 11 21:23:08 2012] : Finduilas: ooc I know
[Wed Jul 11 21:23:14 2012] : DM: Waltham?
[Wed Jul 11 21:24:07 2012] : Waltham: Waltham pulls Finduilas back into the hallway, and tends her wounds
[Wed Jul 11 21:24:35 2012] : Waltham: Heal: [1d20(14) + 3] = 17 (DC10, I believe)
[Wed Jul 11 21:24:40 2012] : Waltham: done
[Wed Jul 11 21:25:07 2012] : DM: ooc DC 15
[Wed Jul 11 21:25:20 2012] : Waltham: ooc still no more bleeding :)
[Wed Jul 11 21:25:22 2012] : DM: Waltham binds Finduilas's wound, satbilizing her.
[Wed Jul 11 21:25:22 2012] : Finduilas: ooc I'm stabile! :D
[Wed Jul 11 21:25:32 2012] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Jul 11 21:26:04 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn finally starts inspiring (hopefully)
[Wed Jul 11 21:26:25 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn inspires the party with a joke about their opponents. +1 competence bonus to attack and damage; +1 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects until Vaddyn stops.
[Wed Jul 11 21:26:45 2012] : Vaddyn: Bite: Celestial Dire Rat: [1d20(4) + 6] = 10; Damage: [1d4(1) + 3] = 4 HP and Diseased
[Wed Jul 11 21:26:53 2012] : Vaddyn: and the rat vanishes
[Wed Jul 11 21:27:06 2012] : DM: Miss
[Wed Jul 11 21:27:21 2012] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Jul 11 21:27:30 2012] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Jul 11 21:27:33 2012] : Trantor: Arol steps and muches on his head
[Wed Jul 11 21:27:50 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Bite - Power Attack: [1d20(13) + 9] = 22 Damage: [1d6(1) + 8] = 9 HP.
[Wed Jul 11 21:27:51 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Claw: Reach 10 - [1d20(1) + 7] = 8 Damage: [1d6(1) + 3] = 4 HP.
[Wed Jul 11 21:27:53 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Claw: Reach 10 - [1d20(11) + 7] = 18 Damage: [1d6(2) + 3] = 5 HP.
[Wed Jul 11 21:28:07 2012] : DM: Arol badly wounds him.
[Wed Jul 11 21:28:10 2012] : Trantor: Trantor steps and attacks again
[Wed Jul 11 21:28:14 2012] : Trantor: Silvered Scimitar: [1d20(9) + 7] = 16 Damage: [1d6(1) + 5] = 6 HP.
[Wed Jul 11 21:28:19 2012] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Jul 11 21:28:26 2012] : DM: ooc any plusses?
[Wed Jul 11 21:28:46 2012] : Trantor: yes, bardsong + 1 to attack and damage for both of us
[Wed Jul 11 21:28:56 2012] : DM: Hit
[Wed Jul 11 21:29:03 2012] : Trantor: ooc I forgot to activate the nodes
[Wed Jul 11 21:29:23 2012] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Jul 11 21:30:18 2012] : Packleader: The leader tries to flee. AoO from Vaddyn, Trantor and Arol
[Wed Jul 11 21:30:29 2012] : Vaddyn: Silvered Longsword: [1d20(18) + 7] = 25 Damage: [1d8(5) + 3] = 8 HP.
[Wed Jul 11 21:30:34 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Bite - Power Attack: [1d20(5) + 10] = 15 Damage: [1d6(5) + 9] = 14 HP.
[Wed Jul 11 21:30:35 2012] : Finduilas: ooc The coward!
[Wed Jul 11 21:30:42 2012] : Trantor: Silvered Scimitar: [1d20(4) + 8] = 12 Damage: [1d6(5) + 6] = 11 HP.
[Wed Jul 11 21:31:00 2012] : Trantor: ooc all already have bardsong on them now
[Wed Jul 11 21:31:11 2012] : Waltham: ooc trip! grab! etc.!
[Wed Jul 11 21:31:37 2012] : Packleader: He dodges Trantor and Arol and is nearly slain by Vaddyn, but bleeding badly and close to death he makes it to the stairs.
[Wed Jul 11 21:32:05 2012] : Packleader: He legs it up them, and reaches the door to the street.
[Wed Jul 11 21:32:40 2012] : Packleader: ooc actually AoO from Waltham, pistol whip.
[Wed Jul 11 21:33:08 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Don't forget the bardsong
[Wed Jul 11 21:33:11 2012] : Packleader: ooc improv. weapon at -4.
[Wed Jul 11 21:33:22 2012] : Packleader: ooc unless you have other rules.
[Wed Jul 11 21:33:22 2012] : Waltham: ooc good point
[Wed Jul 11 21:33:50 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc any rules on just sticking your leg out and tripping?
[Wed Jul 11 21:34:05 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Bite: [1d20(17) + 11] = 28 Damage: [1d6(2) + 7] = 9 HP.
[Wed Jul 11 21:34:06 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Bite: [1d20(13) + 11] = 24 Damage: [1d6(4) + 7] = 11 HP.
[Wed Jul 11 21:34:07 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Bite: [1d20(19) + 11] = 30 Damage: [1d6(3) + 7] = 10 HP.
[Wed Jul 11 21:34:12 2012] : Waltham: [1d20(13) + 6] = 19 [1d6(5) + 2] = 7
[Wed Jul 11 21:34:14 2012] : Trantor: ooc sorry
[Wed Jul 11 21:34:23 2012] : Waltham: ooc just looked it up - you count as proficient
[Wed Jul 11 21:35:07 2012] : Packleader: Waltham clubs him with the pistol butt as he tries to dodge past, knocking him unconcious.
[Wed Jul 11 21:35:37 2012] : Waltham: "Quick! Grab Seoman! And someone heal Finduilas!"
[Wed Jul 11 21:35:55 2012] : DM: Seoman is still quivering in the corner.
[Wed Jul 11 21:36:11 2012] : Trantor: Trantor grabs FInduilas's wand of CLW
[Wed Jul 11 21:36:18 2012] : DM: Stabilizing the packleader or letting him die?
[Wed Jul 11 21:36:32 2012] : Trantor: [1d8(8) + 1] = 9
[Wed Jul 11 21:36:39 2012] : Trantor: [1d8(6) + 1] = 7
[Wed Jul 11 21:36:49 2012] : Finduilas: Healing: Regain 8 HP. [Wed Jul 11 21:36:56 2012] : Waltham: Stabilisating him
[Wed Jul 11 21:36:58 2012] : Vaddyn: "Tie that thing up!"
[Wed Jul 11 21:37:04 2012] : Trantor: Once she's stable, he gives it back to her
[Wed Jul 11 21:37:09 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas opens her eyes
[Wed Jul 11 21:37:36 2012] : Finduilas: "Everybody alright?"
[Wed Jul 11 21:37:37 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn moves to 'secure' Seoman
[Wed Jul 11 21:38:02 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Combat Manoeuvre: [1d20(19) + 13] = 32 vs CMD
[Wed Jul 11 21:38:10 2012] : Trantor: Arol grabs Seoman
[Wed Jul 11 21:38:18 2012] : Waltham: "More so than you are"
[Wed Jul 11 21:38:30 2012] : Trantor: "How is your throat?"
[Wed Jul 11 21:38:32 2012] : Vaddyn: "He could rip you in two, Seoman"
[Wed Jul 11 21:38:53 2012] : Vaddyn: Intimidate: [1d20(9) + 14] = 23
[Wed Jul 11 21:39:00 2012] : Finduilas: "I don't feel as strong as I should, yet"
[Wed Jul 11 21:39:06 2012] : DM: Seoman is suitably terrified.
[Wed Jul 11 21:39:22 2012] : Trantor: ooc I used 2 charges of Finduilas's CLW wand - giving her 16 HP back, not 8
[Wed Jul 11 21:39:35 2012] : Finduilas: ooc I missed one of them
[Wed Jul 11 21:39:38 2012] : DM: ooc 600 XP each
[Wed Jul 11 21:39:51 2012] : Finduilas: Healing: Regain 8 HP. [Wed Jul 11 21:40:01 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc do you not start on 0 anyway?
[Wed Jul 11 21:40:12 2012] : Trantor: ooc no, that's 4e
[Wed Jul 11 21:40:20 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc fecking rulesets!
[Wed Jul 11 21:40:25 2012] : Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Jul 11 21:40:32 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc get! out! of! my! head!
[Wed Jul 11 21:41:03 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn checks that the packleader is secured
[Wed Jul 11 21:41:41 2012] : DM: He's unconcious and easy to tie up.
[Wed Jul 11 21:41:57 2012] : Vaddyn: "Heal him and then throw me the wand"
[Wed Jul 11 21:42:01 2012] : Waltham: Waltham cleans his musket, restoring it to working order, then stands guard with a loaded pistol
[Wed Jul 11 21:42:45 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Who need to heal him? Were you talking to me?
[Wed Jul 11 21:42:47 2012] : Trantor: "Which wand?
[Wed Jul 11 21:42:56 2012] : Vaddyn: "The CLW one"
[Wed Jul 11 21:43:03 2012] : Vaddyn: "The healing one"
[Wed Jul 11 21:43:27 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc heal him to stablise and then let me heal myself with it
[Wed Jul 11 21:43:34 2012] : Trantor: Trantor pulls out his own CLW wand and heals Arol
[Wed Jul 11 21:43:38 2012] : Finduilas: Mass CLW - Cure creatures no more than 4 creatures within 35 ft. for [1d8(8) + 1] = 9 hp
[Wed Jul 11 21:43:41 2012] : Trantor: Trantor uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(3) + 1] = 4 HP. Uses remaining: 12.
[Wed Jul 11 21:43:44 2012] : Trantor: Trantor uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(5) + 1] = 6 HP. Uses remaining: 11.
[Wed Jul 11 21:43:56 2012] : Trantor: Healing: Regain 10 HP. [Wed Jul 11 21:44:22 2012] : Vaddyn: "I really should get myself one of those"
[Wed Jul 11 21:44:33 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Is that including the 9 from me?
[Wed Jul 11 21:44:45 2012] : Vaddyn: "If this is the way my life is going I'm going to need it"
[Wed Jul 11 21:45:03 2012] : Finduilas: Healing: Regain 9 HP. [Wed Jul 11 21:45:10 2012] : Vaddyn: Healing: Regain 9 HP. [Wed Jul 11 21:45:10 2012] : Trantor: ooc nope
[Wed Jul 11 21:45:26 2012] : Trantor: ooc I'll take the charges back on the wand them
[Wed Jul 11 21:45:34 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Of course :)
[Wed Jul 11 21:45:47 2012] : Trantor: HP Status 34 out of 35.
[Wed Jul 11 21:46:02 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc so now we have seoman held,and the packleader tied up?
[Wed Jul 11 21:46:32 2012] : Finduilas: "Who's still wounded?"
[Wed Jul 11 21:46:42 2012] : Finduilas: ooc It seems so
[Wed Jul 11 21:47:02 2012] : Vaddyn: "I have a few cuts and bruises, but I will be fine"
[Wed Jul 11 21:47:04 2012] : Trantor: "Vaddyn, are you still hurt?"
[Wed Jul 11 21:47:05 2012] : Vaddyn: "I think we need to pay a visit to the town guard"
[Wed Jul 11 21:47:11 2012] : Trantor: Trantor uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(8) + 1] = 9 HP. Uses remaining: 12.
[Wed Jul 11 21:47:28 2012] : Vaddyn: Healing: Regain 9 HP. [Wed Jul 11 21:47:30 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Don't forget the 9 from me, everyone
[Wed Jul 11 21:47:49 2012] : Vaddyn: "Ah thank you Trantor"
[Wed Jul 11 21:48:03 2012] : Vaddyn: "I am fine for now"
[Wed Jul 11 21:48:17 2012] : Trantor: "No problem. Though you are right, we should get more of these wands"
[Wed Jul 11 21:48:39 2012] : Trantor: ooc I'm jealously guarding mine ;-P
[Wed Jul 11 21:48:47 2012] : Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Jul 11 21:49:07 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas takes care of her own wounds
[Wed Jul 11 21:49:10 2012] : Finduilas: Lay On Hands - Subject gains [2d6(5,2)] = 7 hp
[Wed Jul 11 21:49:27 2012] : Finduilas: Healing: Regain 7 HP. [Wed Jul 11 21:49:35 2012] : Finduilas: Lay On Hands - Subject gains [2d6(5,3)] = 8 hp
[Wed Jul 11 21:49:52 2012] : Finduilas: Healing: Regain 8 HP. [Wed Jul 11 21:50:18 2012] : Trantor: "OK, so do I let Arol pull this guy's arms out of their sockets now?"
[Wed Jul 11 21:50:33 2012] : DM: Seoman whimpers.
[Wed Jul 11 21:50:43 2012] : Finduilas: "Not yet, we need him to talk"
[Wed Jul 11 21:50:49 2012] : Vaddyn: "But how will he beg for his life?"
[Wed Jul 11 21:51:16 2012] : Trantor: "He won't eat his lips and tongue until afterwards"
[Wed Jul 11 21:51:33 2012] : Trantor: Trantor winks at Vaddyn
[Wed Jul 11 21:51:44 2012] : Finduilas: "But if he's in too much pain, he will just scream, not talk"
[Wed Jul 11 21:53:46 2012] : Vaddyn: "Lets ask him what we should do"
[Wed Jul 11 21:53:48 2012] : DM: What next?
[Wed Jul 11 21:54:02 2012] : Waltham: "W
[Wed Jul 11 21:54:06 2012] : Vaddyn: "So, What do you thnk we should do with you and this creature?"
[Wed Jul 11 21:54:14 2012] : Vaddyn: Intimidate: [1d20(19) + 14] = 33
[Wed Jul 11 21:54:23 2012] : Waltham: "So, Seoman. Do you want to be a little more forthcoming now?"
[Wed Jul 11 21:54:29 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn looms over the man
[Wed Jul 11 21:54:36 2012] : Waltham: Waltham watches the merchant's reaction
[Wed Jul 11 21:54:52 2012] : Waltham: Sense Motive [1d20(17) + 11] = 28
[Wed Jul 11 21:55:19 2012] : DM: Seoman just sobs and says "don't kill me, please don't kill me" over and over again. Terror has rendered him incapable of rational thought or responding to questions.
[Wed Jul 11 21:55:49 2012] : Waltham: "We'd better take him to the guard. Both of them."
[Wed Jul 11 21:55:56 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn checks on the packleader
[Wed Jul 11 21:56:03 2012] : DM: Still unconcious
[Wed Jul 11 21:56:15 2012] : Trantor: ooc stable?
[Wed Jul 11 21:56:40 2012] : Trantor: "Vaddyn, is this thing going to die on us, or get better?"
[Wed Jul 11 21:56:50 2012] : Trantor: Heal: [1d20(7) + 2 + 0] = 9
[Wed Jul 11 21:56:50 2012] : DM: Stable, yes.
[Wed Jul 11 21:57:08 2012] : Vaddyn: Heal: [1d20(14) + -1 + 0] = 13
[Wed Jul 11 21:57:20 2012] : Vaddyn: "Looks... ok"
[Wed Jul 11 21:57:35 2012] : Vaddyn: "Lets get the two of them and the corpse to the guards"
[Wed Jul 11 21:57:43 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Wasn't he in the Mass CLW? He should be more than stable
[Wed Jul 11 21:58:58 2012] : DM: ooc you didn't mention you were healing him.
[Wed Jul 11 21:59:32 2012] : Finduilas: ooc It's up to 4 creatures within the area, no distinction between friends and enemies
[Wed Jul 11 21:59:54 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc can you specify the 4?
[Wed Jul 11 21:59:57 2012] : Finduilas: ooc So not wise to use while still in combat ;)
[Wed Jul 11 22:00:36 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Finduilas didn't care, since he was tied up anyway, but I'll check the rules
[Wed Jul 11 22:00:42 2012] : Packleader: He opens, his eyes. "You fought well, the pack is yours."
[Wed Jul 11 22:00:53 2012] : Vaddyn: "Ours?"
[Wed Jul 11 22:01:49 2012] : Packleader: "We had a good run, the pack and I, but the law of the pack means I am no longer worthy to be pack leader."
[Wed Jul 11 22:01:52 2012] : Waltham: ooc woo, a werewolf pack - just what I always wanted :)
[Wed Jul 11 22:02:07 2012] : Trantor: ooc LOL
[Wed Jul 11 22:02:39 2012] : Packleader: "Take my amulet so they may recognize you as their leader. So the can recognize you as the ones who defeated me."
[Wed Jul 11 22:02:49 2012] : Trantor: ooc Hod would a druid feel about them? Part of the natural order, or abomination??
[Wed Jul 11 22:02:53 2012] : Finduilas: ooc All I want for Christmas ...
[Wed Jul 11 22:02:57 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn removes the amulet
[Wed Jul 11 22:03:10 2012] : Trantor: ooc is my two front teeth?
[Wed Jul 11 22:03:44 2012] : Packleader: The amulet is a direwolf's tooth threaded onto a piece of leather string.
[Wed Jul 11 22:03:44 2012] : Waltham: Waltham tries to read the pack leader - is this a last trick?
[Wed Jul 11 22:03:47 2012] : Waltham: Sense Motive [1d20(1) + 11] = 12
[Wed Jul 11 22:03:54 2012] : Waltham: ooc and fails :-)
[Wed Jul 11 22:04:00 2012] : Vaddyn: Sense Motive: [1d20(8) + -1 + 1 + 3] = 11
[Wed Jul 11 22:04:18 2012] : Finduilas: Sense Motive: [1d20(3) + 5] = 8
[Wed Jul 11 22:04:22 2012] : Trantor: Sense Motive: [1d20(16) + 2] = 18
[Wed Jul 11 22:05:12 2012] : Packleader: The former pack leader s hard to read, you are unsure. Is it a trick or is he immersed in the pack culture?
[Wed Jul 11 22:05:47 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Channel works creatures in the area of effect, not on selected creatures
[Wed Jul 11 22:05:58 2012] : Trantor: Stone Call: Level 2 - Deal [2d6(3,5)] = 8 damage to all creatures in a 80 ft wide, 20 ft high cylinder.
[Wed Jul 11 22:05:59 2012] : Trantor: Stone Call: Level 2 - Deal [2d6(1,6)] = 7 damage to all creatures in a 80 ft wide, 20 ft high cylinder.
[Wed Jul 11 22:06:00 2012] : Trantor: Description: Arol is a large ape
[Wed Jul 11 22:06:25 2012] : Trantor: ooc sorry - bloody tree auto select!
[Wed Jul 11 22:06:37 2012] : Trantor: Stone Call: Level 2 - Deal [2d6(3,2)] = 5 damage to all creatures in a 80 ft wide, 20 ft high cylinder.
[Wed Jul 11 22:06:51 2012] : Trantor: oo aargh - that last was my fault
[Wed Jul 11 22:06:55 2012] : Waltham: "And what will you do now?"
[Wed Jul 11 22:07:05 2012] : Trantor: "I think he's being truthful"
[Wed Jul 11 22:07:49 2012] : Finduilas: "Let's get those two to the guards"
[Wed Jul 11 22:07:55 2012] : Waltham: ooc that was addressed to the packleader, if it wasn't clear
[Wed Jul 11 22:08:32 2012] : Finduilas: ooc BRB
[Wed Jul 11 22:08:36 2012] : Packleader: He shrugs. "Die on a hangman's noose I expect."
[Wed Jul 11 22:08:49 2012] : Waltham: "On what charge?"
[Wed Jul 11 22:09:17 2012] : Vaddyn: "murder?"
[Wed Jul 11 22:09:46 2012] : Packleader: "Murdur, theft, sheep rustling. The pack did it all."
[Wed Jul 11 22:10:03 2012] : Vaddyn: "At your command surely"
[Wed Jul 11 22:10:16 2012] : Packleader: "As their pack leader, yes, of course."
[Wed Jul 11 22:10:49 2012] : Waltham: "Do you regret it?"
[Wed Jul 11 22:10:52 2012] : Finduilas: ooc back
[Wed Jul 11 22:11:09 2012] : Trantor: "Killing to live is one thing, but killing innocent farmers is another"
[Wed Jul 11 22:11:37 2012] : Finduilas: "And doing it for a couple of merchants as well"
[Wed Jul 11 22:11:37 2012] : Trantor: "I understand the prejudice against your kind, but this way does not aid your people"
[Wed Jul 11 22:12:12 2012] : Packleader: "I regret taking this sniveling fool's gold. I do not regret the thrill of the hunt."
[Wed Jul 11 22:12:38 2012] : Trantor: "The hunt is well and good, and necessary to the balance"
[Wed Jul 11 22:13:01 2012] : Waltham: "Then, if you will give evidence against Seoman, we will argue for a merciful sentence for you."
[Wed Jul 11 22:13:17 2012] : Trantor: "But your kind need to learn that societies will not allow the hunt to be them"
[Wed Jul 11 22:13:21 2012] : Vaddyn: "If they will even listen to the creature"
[Wed Jul 11 22:13:36 2012] : Trantor: "If you cannot learn, then the people will exterminate you"
[Wed Jul 11 22:13:44 2012] : Packleader: ooc I have said this before. He's not a werewolf.
[Wed Jul 11 22:13:53 2012] : Trantor: ooc ah
[Wed Jul 11 22:14:22 2012] : Waltham: ooc you said he looked human, but I was still going to use a silver bullet just in case :-)
[Wed Jul 11 22:14:26 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc ah, sorry
[Wed Jul 11 22:14:28 2012] : Trantor: ooc sed s/your/their/g ;-)
[Wed Jul 11 22:15:23 2012] : Packleader: "Hunt well, or be hunted. That is the life of the pack."
[Wed Jul 11 22:15:47 2012] : Vaddyn: "And you have been caught"
[Wed Jul 11 22:16:24 2012] : Packleader: "Yes. I hunted poorly this time."
[Wed Jul 11 22:16:33 2012] : Waltham: "And now, if we instruct the pack to hunt elsewhere? Will they follow us?"
[Wed Jul 11 22:17:48 2012] : Packleader: "If you have their respect, yes. If they do not, one will rise to challenge you."
[Wed Jul 11 22:18:00 2012] : Trantor: "I may be able to put it in a way that will have meaning to them"
[Wed Jul 11 22:18:40 2012] : Vaddyn: "There is only one way to find out what will happen"
[Wed Jul 11 22:19:24 2012] : Vaddyn: "Lets go see the guards"
[Wed Jul 11 22:19:28 2012] : Waltham: "Aye"
[Wed Jul 11 22:20:41 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas uses some of her power of her goddess in the room
[Wed Jul 11 22:21:03 2012] : Finduilas: Detect Evil
[Wed Jul 11 22:21:30 2012] : Packleader: You haul your captives over to the watch house you gather stares as you pass through the town.
[Wed Jul 11 22:21:47 2012] : Packleader: ooc detect evil on what?
[Wed Jul 11 22:22:11 2012] : Finduilas: ooc On the leader and the merchant
[Wed Jul 11 22:22:21 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Just to make sure ;)
[Wed Jul 11 22:23:45 2012] : Packleader: ooc evil is subjective, does Finduilas believe they are?
[Wed Jul 11 22:24:03 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc She thinks everyone is evil"
[Wed Jul 11 22:25:38 2012] : Trantor: ooc are they totally ruthless and willing to sacrifice others for personal gain... pretty evil by pally standards, no?
[Wed Jul 11 22:25:45 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Not everyone, she knows SHE's not evil ;)
[Wed Jul 11 22:27:32 2012] : Packleader: ooc I don't want detect evil to be a short cut for you to decide on a moral choice. Although in this case it is pretty clear cut.
[Wed Jul 11 22:28:18 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc turn them in to the guards and then see what to do about the pack
[Wed Jul 11 22:28:42 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Not to make a moral choice, just to confirm my suspicions, I'm a curious person
[Wed Jul 11 22:29:24 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Sometimes people do evil things because they are misguided instead of bad
[Wed Jul 11 22:29:37 2012] : Waltham: ooc I'm with Vaddyn on this one
[Wed Jul 11 22:30:19 2012] : Finduilas: ooc I already said we needed to deliver them to the guards
[Wed Jul 11 22:31:15 2012] : Packleader: ooc from the packleader's point of view killing is natural and part of being a member of a werewolf pack.
[Wed Jul 11 22:32:12 2012] : Trantor: ooc My take of a paladin's power would be that it's very much from their own point of view
[Wed Jul 11 22:32:18 2012] : DM: Fredrik the captain of the guards meets you outside the watch house.
[Wed Jul 11 22:32:26 2012] : DM: He seems outraged.
[Wed Jul 11 22:32:36 2012] : Finduilas: ooc So more amoral than immoral
[Wed Jul 11 22:32:54 2012] : DM: "What are you doing with the leader of the guild! We can't have important people carried about by your ape!"
[Wed Jul 11 22:33:34 2012] : Vaddyn: "Hello captain, perhaps you would like to hear who he has been spending time with first"
[Wed Jul 11 22:33:47 2012] : Frederick: "Put how down at once! (to Seoman) I'm very sorry Sir! We'll have this sorted out in no time."
[Wed Jul 11 22:34:01 2012] : Waltham: Waltham stands quietly and watches.
[Wed Jul 11 22:34:10 2012] : Frederick: Seoman, no longer sniviling collects himself.
[Wed Jul 11 22:34:25 2012] : Finduilas: "We've arrested that person"
[Wed Jul 11 22:34:27 2012] : Vaddyn: "Care to explain Seoman?"
[Wed Jul 11 22:34:34 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas sneers
[Wed Jul 11 22:35:00 2012] : Seoman: "Quite right. These thugs accosted me in the street, unprovoked! I demand you arrest them all!"
[Wed Jul 11 22:35:01 2012] : Finduilas: "As well as the leader of the werewolf pack"
[Wed Jul 11 22:35:34 2012] : Finduilas: "Are you calling a paladin of Sarenrae a thug?"
[Wed Jul 11 22:36:21 2012] : Frederick: "Even with hard evidence it would be sensible to treat a important person with respect. Please lower him down."
[Wed Jul 11 22:36:54 2012] : Trantor: "This important person is responsible for the farmers' deaths"
[Wed Jul 11 22:37:13 2012] : Frederick: "That is a grave accusation."
[Wed Jul 11 22:37:14 2012] : Trantor: "From the point at which this became apparent, he was no longer an important person"
[Wed Jul 11 22:37:27 2012] : Trantor: "Other than from the point of view of apprehension"
[Wed Jul 11 22:37:49 2012] : Seoman: "Falsehoods! This ruffian (pointing to the packleader) is undoubtedly responsible."
[Wed Jul 11 22:38:07 2012] : Finduilas: "You paid him"
[Wed Jul 11 22:38:57 2012] : Packleader: "It is true my former pack and I killed sheep and farmers for this man's gold."
[Wed Jul 11 22:40:05 2012] : Frederick: "Right, Seoman, I am placing you under house arrest. Guards! Take him away and see he returned to his home and that he does not leave."
[Wed Jul 11 22:40:10 2012] : DM: "Right, Seoman, I am placing you under house arrest. Guards! Take him away and see he returned to his home and that he does not leave."
[Wed Jul 11 22:41:09 2012] : Finduilas: "If necessary, my friends and I will testify in a Zone of Truth, and you might want to question Seoman in one as well"
[Wed Jul 11 22:41:09 2012] : Frederick: "I shall have to petition the baron for a warrent to search the guildhall and Seoman's home for evidence."
[Wed Jul 11 22:42:03 2012] : Trantor: "If you send him home before you get a warrant he will destroy all the evidence"
[Wed Jul 11 22:42:37 2012] : Trantor: ooc damn... too thick for that statement... someone else say it ;-)
[Wed Jul 11 22:42:53 2012] : Frederick: ooc diplomacy check
[Wed Jul 11 22:43:02 2012] : Trantor: Diplomacy: [1d20(12) + -1] = 11
[Wed Jul 11 22:43:21 2012] : Vaddyn: "I agree with my friend here."
[Wed Jul 11 22:43:24 2012] : Vaddyn: Diplomacy: [1d20(10) + 4 + 1 + 3] = 18
[Wed Jul 11 22:43:27 2012] : Finduilas: "As do I"
[Wed Jul 11 22:43:30 2012] : Finduilas: Diplomacy: [1d20(12) + 6] = 18
[Wed Jul 11 22:43:30 2012] : Finduilas: Diplomacy: [1d20(13) + 6] = 19
[Wed Jul 11 22:44:20 2012] : Frederick: "If I lock up the guild master in the cells, my job could well be on the line, but dammit, what can I do. (to the guards) Take him to the cells, see he's comfortable mind."
[Wed Jul 11 22:45:03 2012] : Frederick: "And lock up this bastard too."
[Wed Jul 11 22:46:50 2012] : Frederick: (to Finduilas) "Unfortunately, what your gods might consider the truth isn't what the law considers as truth. Dammed annoying but evidence obtained by a zone of truth isn't admissable in a trial."
[Wed Jul 11 22:47:18 2012] : Vaddyn: "Perhaps any payments made will be recorded"
[Wed Jul 11 22:47:58 2012] : Finduilas: "A Zone of Truth might still be helpful to find out where evidence can be found"
[Wed Jul 11 22:48:00 2012] : Frederick: "Unless there is anything else, I shall see to his warrant immediately. I may need your assistence to do the search. There might be some resistance."
[Wed Jul 11 22:48:21 2012] : Finduilas: "Of course, just let us know when"
[Wed Jul 11 22:48:34 2012] : Frederick: GAME END