Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Jun 13 19:49:10 2012] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Jun 13 19:50:13 2012] : DM: You are at the local weapon smith purchasing silvered weapons. All the common and martial weapons are available for purchase.
[Wed Jun 13 19:50:30 2012] : Trantor: Silvered Scimitar: [1d20(13) + 7] = 20 Damage: [1d6(1) + 5] = 6 HP.
[Wed Jun 13 19:50:52 2012] : Trantor: "That looks good to me"
[Wed Jun 13 19:50:56 2012] : Aeleva: ooc so what light weapon can I get?
[Wed Jun 13 19:51:01 2012] : Aeleva: ooc has to be slashing, right?
[Wed Jun 13 19:51:08 2012] : Aeleva: ooc and short sword isn't
[Wed Jun 13 19:51:12 2012] : Aeleva: ooc dammit
[Wed Jun 13 19:51:27 2012] : Trantor: ooc are you confusing zombies and werewolves?
[Wed Jun 13 19:51:36 2012] : Aeleva: ooc ah, right
[Wed Jun 13 19:51:38 2012] : Aeleva: ooc héhé
[Wed Jun 13 19:52:38 2012] : Vaddyn: Silvered Longsword: [1d20(12) + 6] = 18 Damage: [1d8(8) + 2] = 10 HP.
[Wed Jun 13 19:54:21 2012] : DM: ooc let me know when you're ready with your new weapons.
[Wed Jun 13 19:54:28 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc ready
[Wed Jun 13 19:55:05 2012] : Trantor: ooc ready
[Wed Jun 13 19:55:05 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Ready
[Wed Jun 13 19:55:12 2012] : Aeleva: ooc kind of ready
[Wed Jun 13 19:56:46 2012] : DM: As you're leaving the smithy one of the town guard runs up. "Quickly!", she says breathlessly. "A flock is under attack! If you hurry you might reach it in time."
[Wed Jun 13 19:57:00 2012] : Vaddyn: "Where?"
[Wed Jun 13 19:57:26 2012] : DM: "Out the north gate, along the road for a mile, in pen on the left hand side."
[Wed Jun 13 19:58:35 2012] : Vaddyn: ""Are we all ready?"
[Wed Jun 13 19:58:42 2012] : Trantor: "Absolutely"
[Wed Jun 13 19:58:51 2012] : Trantor: "Come Arol"
[Wed Jun 13 19:58:55 2012] : Vaddyn: "Then lets get our horses and go"
[Wed Jun 13 19:59:06 2012] : Trantor: "Umm"
[Wed Jun 13 19:59:24 2012] : DM: "Then go quickly, the shepherd said there was maybe four creatures indiscriminately killing his sheep."
[Wed Jun 13 19:59:39 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn runs to get his horse
[Wed Jun 13 19:59:41 2012] : Trantor: ooc as I mentioned last week, I have no horse and with an ape companion, it'd be a bit useless
[Wed Jun 13 20:00:01 2012] : Aeleva: ooc somehow I missed the horses part. Did we buy them?
[Wed Jun 13 20:00:09 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc Vaddyn isn't the sharpest
[Wed Jun 13 20:00:19 2012] : Trantor: ooc I didn't
[Wed Jun 13 20:00:22 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc Well I have one
[Wed Jun 13 20:00:32 2012] : Trantor: "I will follow apace"
[Wed Jun 13 20:00:34 2012] : Finduilas: ooc I had one already
[Wed Jun 13 20:00:47 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc Henry definitley has one
[Wed Jun 13 20:00:54 2012] : Aeleva: ooc I guess i'll add one to my inventory, lol
[Wed Jun 13 20:01:14 2012] : Trantor: ooc I can probably run for a mile, but will be a bit out of breath
[Wed Jun 13 20:01:33 2012] : DM: ooc ride on the back of someone else's horse?
[Wed Jun 13 20:02:02 2012] : Trantor: Trantor casts a spell on Arol...
[Wed Jun 13 20:02:09 2012] : Trantor: Longstrider: Level 1 - Increase speed by 10 ft for 4 hours.
[Wed Jun 13 20:02:19 2012] : Trantor: "Can someone give me a lift?"
[Wed Jun 13 20:02:28 2012] : Vaddyn: "Of course"
[Wed Jun 13 20:02:38 2012] : Trantor: "Arol should be quick enough now"
[Wed Jun 13 20:03:21 2012] : Trantor: ooc I think I can cast spells with range 'personal' on a companion...?
[Wed Jun 13 20:03:36 2012] : Trantor: Trantor climbs up behind Vaddyn
[Wed Jun 13 20:03:37 2012] : DM: ooc sounds plausible
[Wed Jun 13 20:04:47 2012] : Finduilas: ooc That's usually so, isn't it?
[Wed Jun 13 20:04:50 2012] : DM: You ride towards the attack.
[Wed Jun 13 20:05:03 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc yeah you can
[Wed Jun 13 20:05:49 2012] : DM: As you near you hear the terrified bleating of the sheep and the barking laugh of the werewolves.
[Wed Jun 13 20:06:31 2012] : Trantor: Longstrider: Level 1 - Increase speed by 10 ft for 4 hours.
[Wed Jun 13 20:06:32 2012] : Trantor: Longstrider: Level 1 - Increase speed by 10 ft for 4 hours.
[Wed Jun 13 20:06:37 2012] : Trantor: ooc sorry
[Wed Jun 13 20:06:57 2012] : Trantor: ooc yes, you can - it's listed under companions
[Wed Jun 13 20:07:14 2012] : DM: There are two dozen sheep running around a small dry stone wall pen, two of the sheep are dead and four werewolves in hybrid form are chasing the others about.
[Wed Jun 13 20:08:10 2012] : Finduilas: "How many of those are there?"
[Wed Jun 13 20:08:20 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Did we rest? I can't remember
[Wed Jun 13 20:08:25 2012] : Trantor: ooc no
[Wed Jun 13 20:09:18 2012] : DM: Roll initiative
[Wed Jun 13 20:09:24 2012] : Finduilas: Initiative: [1d20(8) + 7] = 15
[Wed Jun 13 20:09:24 2012] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(2) + 5] = 7
[Wed Jun 13 20:09:29 2012] : Trantor: Initiative: [1d20(19) + 4] = 23
[Wed Jun 13 20:09:41 2012] : Vaddyn: Initiative: [1d20(10) + 1] = 11
[Wed Jun 13 20:09:45 2012] : Aeleva: Initiative: [1d20(18) + 7] = 25
[Wed Jun 13 20:11:59 2012] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Jun 13 20:12:27 2012] : DM: The stone walls are about 3-4ft high.
[Wed Jun 13 20:12:32 2012] : Aeleva: ooc are there any places where I can hide on the way to the pen?
[Wed Jun 13 20:12:51 2012] : Aeleva: ooc or maybe behind the wall
[Wed Jun 13 20:12:51 2012] : DM: Behind the walls, yes.
[Wed Jun 13 20:13:25 2012] : Aeleva: Aeleva tries to advance as stealthily as she can towards the walls, and hide from the werewolves
[Wed Jun 13 20:13:30 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc all the thin black lines == walls?
[Wed Jun 13 20:14:04 2012] : Aeleva: ooc what's run?
[Wed Jun 13 20:14:17 2012] : Aeleva: Fast stealth: This ability allows you to move at full speed using Stealth without penalty.
[Wed Jun 13 20:14:26 2012] : Aeleva: Stealth: [1d20(2) + 12] = 14
[Wed Jun 13 20:14:34 2012] : DM: ooc black lines is walls yes.
[Wed Jun 13 20:14:35 2012] : Aeleva: ooc running is?
[Wed Jun 13 20:14:45 2012] : DM: ooc 4x your speed.
[Wed Jun 13 20:14:45 2012] : Aeleva: ooc base speedx3?
[Wed Jun 13 20:14:47 2012] : Aeleva: ooc ok
[Wed Jun 13 20:15:04 2012] : Aeleva: ooc 1sq=5ft, right (lol, I forgot since 4e!)
[Wed Jun 13 20:15:13 2012] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Jun 13 20:15:33 2012] : Aeleva: ooc is there a visible opening in the pen?
[Wed Jun 13 20:15:37 2012] : Aeleva: ooc ie. a gate
[Wed Jun 13 20:16:10 2012] : Aeleva: done, waiting for the others.
[Wed Jun 13 20:16:17 2012] : DM: ooc drawn some gates one.
[Wed Jun 13 20:16:53 2012] : Dice error: action in Monsters (PF) / Werewolf (Hybrid) / Abilities / Wisdom: 'L' not found
[Wed Jun 13 20:16:53 2012] : Dice error: action in Monsters (PF) / Werewolf (Hybrid) / Abilities / Wisdom: 'L' not found
[Wed Jun 13 20:17:05 2012] : DM: Wisdom: [1d20(12) + 2] = 14
[Wed Jun 13 20:17:06 2012] : DM: Wisdom: [1d20(11) + 2] = 13
[Wed Jun 13 20:17:08 2012] : DM: Wisdom: [1d20(7) + 2] = 9
[Wed Jun 13 20:17:08 2012] : DM: Wisdom: [1d20(20) + 2] = 22
[Wed Jun 13 20:17:44 2012] : DM: One of the werewolves stops its chasing and turns towards you.
[Wed Jun 13 20:17:53 2012] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Jun 13 20:17:54 2012] : Trantor: Trantor moves forwards, then starts to cast a spell
[Wed Jun 13 20:18:10 2012] : Trantor: Summon Nature's Ally II: Level 2 - Trantor begins a Summon spell.
[Wed Jun 13 20:18:26 2012] : Trantor: Arol moves in to attack
[Wed Jun 13 20:19:03 2012] : Trantor: ooc 80 ft move with Longstrider - double move
[Wed Jun 13 20:19:09 2012] : Trantor: ooc 40 ft
[Wed Jun 13 20:19:12 2012] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Jun 13 20:19:18 2012] : DM: Finduilas?
[Wed Jun 13 20:19:44 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas move her horse forward before shooting at B
[Wed Jun 13 20:20:25 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Never mind the shooting, something's in the way: double move
[Wed Jun 13 20:20:47 2012] : Finduilas: Done
[Wed Jun 13 20:20:55 2012] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Jun 13 20:21:18 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn moves up closer
[Wed Jun 13 20:21:34 2012] : Vaddyn: done
[Wed Jun 13 20:23:02 2012] : Werewolf: Werewolves C and D fire crossbows at Finduilas and Arol.
[Wed Jun 13 20:23:04 2012] : Werewolf: Light crossbow: [1d20(2) + 4] = 6; Hit: [1d8(3)] = 3 damage.
[Wed Jun 13 20:23:06 2012] : Werewolf: Light crossbow: [1d20(9) + 4] = 13; Hit: [1d8(5)] = 5 damage.
[Wed Jun 13 20:23:11 2012] : Werewolf: Both miss.
[Wed Jun 13 20:23:27 2012] : Werewolf: Werewolfs A and B move to attack Finduilas.
[Wed Jun 13 20:23:40 2012] : Werewolf: Longsword: [1d20(1) + 6] = 7; Hit: [1d8(2) + 6] = 8 damage.
[Wed Jun 13 20:23:41 2012] : Werewolf: Longsword: [1d20(9) + 6] = 15; Hit: [1d8(8) + 6] = 14 damage.
[Wed Jun 13 20:23:46 2012] : Werewolf: Also missing.
[Wed Jun 13 20:23:53 2012] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Jun 13 20:24:19 2012] : Aeleva: ooc is the wall low enough that I can climb it?
[Wed Jun 13 20:24:33 2012] : Aeleva: ooc or hit above it?
[Wed Jun 13 20:25:09 2012] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Jun 13 20:25:24 2012] : Aeleva: ooc to which, sorry? :D
[Wed Jun 13 20:25:31 2012] : DM: ooc they're a metre high
[Wed Jun 13 20:25:49 2012] : DM: ooc so yes to both
[Wed Jun 13 20:25:49 2012] : Finduilas: ooc So yes to both :)
[Wed Jun 13 20:26:13 2012] : Aeleva: Aeleva extends her arms above the wall to try and hit B
[Wed Jun 13 20:26:38 2012] : Aeleva: Short sword silvered (TWF - PH): Attack: [1d20(19) + 7] = 26 - Damage: [1d6(2) + 0 + -1] = 1
[Wed Jun 13 20:26:40 2012] : Aeleva: Dagger silver (TWF - OH): Attack: [1d20(2) + 7] = 9 - Damage: [1d4(4) + 0 + -1] = 3
[Wed Jun 13 20:26:51 2012] : Aeleva: flanked, so sneak
[Wed Jun 13 20:26:53 2012] : Aeleva: Sneak attack: [2d6(4,2)] = 6
[Wed Jun 13 20:27:14 2012] : Aeleva: She then tries to take cover behind the wall
[Wed Jun 13 20:27:19 2012] : Aeleva: Stealth: [1d20(17) + 12] = 29
[Wed Jun 13 20:27:22 2012] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Jun 13 20:27:23 2012] : DM: Also crit threat on the sword.
[Wed Jun 13 20:27:39 2012] : Aeleva: ooc ah darn, haven't factored that in yet
[Wed Jun 13 20:28:15 2012] : Aeleva: [2d6(5,6)] = 11
[Wed Jun 13 20:28:27 2012] : DM: [1d20(19) + 7] = 26
[Wed Jun 13 20:28:32 2012] : DM: Critical hit
[Wed Jun 13 20:28:50 2012] : Aeleva: ooc I know, just saying I haven't got in in my node
[Wed Jun 13 20:28:58 2012] : DM: 13 damage.
[Wed Jun 13 20:29:17 2012] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Jun 13 20:29:24 2012] : Aeleva: ooc 11+6?
[Wed Jun 13 20:29:37 2012] : Trantor: ooc -2 for silvered
[Wed Jun 13 20:29:47 2012] : Trantor: Small Fire Elemental: Trantor completes his Summon Nature's Ally II spell - Small Fire Elemental (AC 16; HP 15; speed 50) lasts for 4 rounds
[Wed Jun 13 20:30:08 2012] : Trantor: ooc can I have a summon please DM
[Wed Jun 13 20:30:21 2012] : Aeleva: ooc ooc still 15 isn't it?
[Wed Jun 13 20:30:38 2012] : Trantor: Slam: Small Fire Elemental: [1d20(11) + 7] = 18; Damage: 4 HP and Burn (Ref DC 13) or take an extra 4 points of fire damage at the start of their round for 3 rounds
[Wed Jun 13 20:31:09 2012] : DM: ooc 1 (origiinal roll) +6 (2nd d6) +6 (sneak attack)(-1 which I forgot).
[Wed Jun 13 20:31:10 2012] : Trantor: ooc DC is 11, attack is at +4
[Wed Jun 13 20:31:19 2012] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(7) + 2] = 9
[Wed Jun 13 20:31:32 2012] : Aeleva: ooc, ah, you take the original roll, got it. :D
[Wed Jun 13 20:31:47 2012] : DM: But miss.
[Wed Jun 13 20:32:09 2012] : Trantor: ooc unless he's flanking
[Wed Jun 13 20:32:26 2012] : Trantor: ooc that was added
[Wed Jun 13 20:32:26 2012] : DM: ooc not flanking
[Wed Jun 13 20:32:29 2012] : Trantor: OK
[Wed Jun 13 20:32:54 2012] : Trantor: Trantor moves in and attacks
[Wed Jun 13 20:33:01 2012] : Trantor: Silvered Scimitar: [1d20(12) + 7] = 19 Damage: [1d6(2) + 5] = 7 HP.
[Wed Jun 13 20:33:16 2012] : Trantor: Arol makes a full attack
[Wed Jun 13 20:33:44 2012] : Trantor: ooc is he flanking?
[Wed Jun 13 20:33:56 2012] : Trantor: ooc being large and all
[Wed Jun 13 20:34:19 2012] : Aeleva: Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 1: [1d20(12) + 2 + 5] = 19 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(2) + 5] = 7
Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 2: [1d20(19) + 2 + 5] = 26 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(6) + 5] = 11
If target is quarry (nearest enemy) add [1d8(8)] = 8 damage to one attack.
Free Action: Decide all damage dealt by this weapon is lightning damage.

[Wed Jun 13 20:34:26 2012] : Aeleva: ooc SOORY
[Wed Jun 13 20:34:26 2012] : DM: ooc I don't think so.
[Wed Jun 13 20:34:30 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc if he straddled the wall he would be
[Wed Jun 13 20:34:31 2012] : DM: Miss.
[Wed Jun 13 20:34:34 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Bite - Power Attack: [1d20(3) + 7] = 10 Damage: [1d6(2) + 8] = 10 HP.
[Wed Jun 13 20:34:35 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Claw: Reach 10 - [1d20(5) + 5] = 10 Damage: [1d6(5) + 3] = 8 HP.
[Wed Jun 13 20:34:36 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Claw: Reach 10 - [1d20(15) + 5] = 20 Damage: [1d6(1) + 3] = 4 HP.
[Wed Jun 13 20:34:44 2012] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Jun 13 20:34:58 2012] : DM: One hit but unless Arol as silver claws the wounds heal instantly.
[Wed Jun 13 20:35:05 2012] : Trantor: ooc nope
[Wed Jun 13 20:35:10 2012] : DM: Finduilas
[Wed Jun 13 20:35:30 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas dismoounts and draws her sword
[Wed Jun 13 20:35:44 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc oh, I forgot about the horses
[Wed Jun 13 20:35:52 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Can I still hit something?
[Wed Jun 13 20:36:12 2012] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Jun 13 20:36:41 2012] : Finduilas: Aiming at A
[Wed Jun 13 20:36:45 2012] : Finduilas: Silvered Longsword +1: [1d20(10) + 8] = 18 Damage: [1d8(7) + 3] = 10 HP.
[Wed Jun 13 20:36:50 2012] : Finduilas: Done
[Wed Jun 13 20:37:24 2012] : DM: Miss
[Wed Jun 13 20:37:30 2012] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Jun 13 20:37:32 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn dismounts and starts performing
[Wed Jun 13 20:37:34 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn inspires the party with a joke about their opponents. +1 competence bonus to attack and damage; +1 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects until Vaddyn stops.
[Wed Jun 13 20:37:56 2012] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Jun 13 20:38:25 2012] : Werewolf: The werewolves attack Finduilas.
[Wed Jun 13 20:38:28 2012] : Werewolf: Light crossbow: [1d20(16) + 4] = 20; Hit: [1d8(3)] = 3 damage.
[Wed Jun 13 20:38:28 2012] : Werewolf: Light crossbow: [1d20(1) + 4] = 5; Hit: [1d8(2)] = 2 damage.
[Wed Jun 13 20:38:31 2012] : Werewolf: Longsword: [1d20(19) + 6] = 25; Hit: [1d8(6) + 6] = 12 damage.
Critical threat: [1d20(16) + 6] = 22; Hit: [12 + 1d8(3) + 6] = 21 damage.

[Wed Jun 13 20:38:35 2012] : Werewolf: Longsword: [1d20(8) + 6] = 14; Hit: [1d8(7) + 6] = 13 damage.
[Wed Jun 13 20:38:36 2012] : Werewolf: Bite: [1d20(16) + 1] = 17; Hit: [1d6(5) + 1] = 6 damage, trip and curse of lycanthropy.
[Wed Jun 13 20:38:37 2012] : Werewolf: Bite: [1d20(18) + 1] = 19; Hit: [1d6(1) + 1] = 2 damage, trip and curse of lycanthropy.
[Wed Jun 13 20:39:10 2012] : Werewolf: 24 damage
[Wed Jun 13 20:39:34 2012] : Finduilas: Damage: Finduilas takes 24 damage. [Wed Jun 13 20:40:05 2012] : Werewolf: Fort save
[Wed Jun 13 20:40:22 2012] : Finduilas: Fortitude: [1d20(2) + 8] = 10
[Wed Jun 13 20:40:43 2012] : Finduilas: ooc I might not have made that save
[Wed Jun 13 20:40:59 2012] : Trantor: ooc and you a paladin!
[Wed Jun 13 20:41:08 2012] : Werewolf: CMB: [1d20(15) + 6] = 21
[Wed Jun 13 20:41:34 2012] : Finduilas: ooc It's the dice, I tell you!
[Wed Jun 13 20:41:45 2012] : ** Vaddyn found the F2 macro key **
[Wed Jun 13 20:41:50 2012] : Werewolf: The werewolf also trips you up, knocking you prone.
[Wed Jun 13 20:41:59 2012] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Jun 13 20:42:50 2012] : Aeleva: ooc am I flanking B?
[Wed Jun 13 20:43:02 2012] : Aeleva: ooc or do I have to mush the big ape around? ;)
[Wed Jun 13 20:43:20 2012] : DM: ooc Not flanking.
[Wed Jun 13 20:43:54 2012] : Aeleva: Aeleva gets into the pen
[Wed Jun 13 20:44:21 2012] : Trantor: "Don't block me from helping Finduilas"
[Wed Jun 13 20:44:33 2012] : Trantor: "Thanks"
[Wed Jun 13 20:44:40 2012] : Aeleva: Aeleva attacks A with all her might
[Wed Jun 13 20:44:50 2012] : Aeleva: Short sword silvered (TWF - PH): Attack: [1d20(9) + 7] = 16 - Damage: [1d6(1) + 0 + -1] = 0
[Wed Jun 13 20:44:51 2012] : Aeleva: Dagger silver (TWF - OH): Attack: [1d20(18) + 7] = 25 - Damage: [1d4(1) + 0 + -1] = 0
[Wed Jun 13 20:45:07 2012] : Aeleva: Sneak attack: [2d6(4,3)] = 7
[Wed Jun 13 20:45:17 2012] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Jun 13 20:45:19 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc remember +1 to attack and dmg
[Wed Jun 13 20:45:33 2012] : Aeleva: ooc from?
[Wed Jun 13 20:45:49 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc me
[Wed Jun 13 20:46:03 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc (ie inspire courage)
[Wed Jun 13 20:46:05 2012] : Aeleva: ooc ths! lol, what's it so I can build it in?
[Wed Jun 13 20:46:07 2012] : Aeleva: ooc ok
[Wed Jun 13 20:46:42 2012] : DM: ooc you can only use two weapon attack on a full attack. One weapon only for a standard attack.
[Wed Jun 13 20:47:00 2012] : Aeleva: ok, take the sword and add +2 to attack
[Wed Jun 13 20:47:06 2012] : DM: Miss
[Wed Jun 13 20:47:07 2012] : Aeleva: and done all the same.
[Wed Jun 13 20:47:08 2012] : Trantor: ooc node sent, but you need to add +bardsong to all your attack and damage rolls... that will be +1 or +0 depending on the status of the node
[Wed Jun 13 20:47:21 2012] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Jun 13 20:48:10 2012] : Trantor: "Arol grab him please"
[Wed Jun 13 20:48:30 2012] : Trantor: Handle Companion: [1d20(15) + 10] = 25
[Wed Jun 13 20:48:34 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Combat Manoeuvre: [1d20(13) + 11] = 24 vs CMD
[Wed Jun 13 20:48:49 2012] : DM: Trantor grabs the werewolf with ease.
[Wed Jun 13 20:49:38 2012] : Trantor: ooc grappled means no AoOs
[Wed Jun 13 20:49:52 2012] : Trantor: The Fire elemental moves in
[Wed Jun 13 20:50:01 2012] : Trantor: And attacks B
[Wed Jun 13 20:50:16 2012] : Trantor: Slam: Small Fire Elemental: [1d20(14) + 7] = 21; Damage: 8 HP and Burn (Ref DC 11) or take an extra 8 points of fire damage at the start of their round for 1 rounds
[Wed Jun 13 20:50:30 2012] : DM: Hit
[Wed Jun 13 20:50:32 2012] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(4) + 2] = 6
[Wed Jun 13 20:50:35 2012] : Trantor: ooc only 4 points if they fail
[Wed Jun 13 20:50:47 2012] : Trantor: ooc need to fix it - old node for augmented one
[Wed Jun 13 20:50:50 2012] : DM: The werewolf's fur catches alight.
[Wed Jun 13 20:51:03 2012] : Trantor: Trantor steps in
[Wed Jun 13 20:51:15 2012] : Trantor: Cure Light Wounds:
[Wed Jun 13 20:51:35 2012] : Trantor: Cure Light Wounds: Level 1 - Heals [1d8(6) + 4] = 10 HP.
[Wed Jun 13 20:51:38 2012] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Jun 13 20:51:44 2012] : DM: The werewolf burns to death.
[Wed Jun 13 20:52:03 2012] : DM: Finduilas? You're still prone.
[Wed Jun 13 20:52:36 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas call upon the powers of good to make her attacks on A more effective
[Wed Jun 13 20:52:38 2012] : Finduilas: Smite Evil - Attack against evil creature +3; damage +4 hp, AC against creature +3; until target dies
[Wed Jun 13 20:52:56 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas swipes her sword at A
[Wed Jun 13 20:53:05 2012] : Finduilas: Silvered Longsword +1: [1d20(16) + 10] = 26 Damage: [1d8(4) + 5] = 9 HP.
[Wed Jun 13 20:53:08 2012] : Trantor: ooc actually it was +8 burn damage :-)
[Wed Jun 13 20:53:29 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Smite not calculated, have to do that at some time
[Wed Jun 13 20:53:38 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc still +1 on atk and dmg (just reminding)
[Wed Jun 13 20:53:49 2012] : DM: Finduilas's sword cuts deep into the werewolf's leg.
[Wed Jun 13 20:53:53 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Bardsong has been calculated
[Wed Jun 13 20:54:02 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc :)
[Wed Jun 13 20:54:29 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas gets up (or tries to)
[Wed Jun 13 20:54:33 2012] : Finduilas: Done
[Wed Jun 13 20:54:39 2012] : DM: AoO
[Wed Jun 13 20:54:43 2012] : DM: Longsword: [1d20(18) + 6] = 24; Hit: [1d8(2) + 6] = 8 damage.
[Wed Jun 13 20:54:52 2012] : DM: Take 8 damage as you stand.
[Wed Jun 13 20:54:52 2012] : Trantor: ooc does everyone have the bardsong and flank nodes? Click on/off
[Wed Jun 13 20:55:26 2012] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Jun 13 20:55:31 2012] : Finduilas: Damage: Finduilas takes 8 damage. [Wed Jun 13 20:55:40 2012] : Trantor: ooc that should be 12
[Wed Jun 13 20:55:52 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc I assume I can't hit D with Arol in the way (being large)
[Wed Jun 13 20:56:09 2012] : Trantor: ooc perhaps I wasn't explicit that I healed Finduilas
[Wed Jun 13 20:56:12 2012] : DM: ooc Arol provides cover.
[Wed Jun 13 20:56:13 2012] : Finduilas: ooc What should be 12?
[Wed Jun 13 20:56:24 2012] : Finduilas: ooc I missed it
[Wed Jun 13 20:57:06 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc thinking...
[Wed Jun 13 20:57:38 2012] : Finduilas: Healing: Regain 10 HP. [Wed Jun 13 20:58:28 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn moves up and draws his bow
[Wed Jun 13 20:58:39 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn maintains his inspirational demeanor:+1 competence bonus to attack and damage; +1 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects. (2) rounds left today
[Wed Jun 13 20:58:45 2012] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Jun 13 20:59:15 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc or would it be reasonable to have had it drawn on the approach?
[Wed Jun 13 20:59:40 2012] : DM: ooc you can draw a weapon during a move if you have +1 BAB.
[Wed Jun 13 20:59:52 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc ok, attacking C then
[Wed Jun 13 20:59:55 2012] : Vaddyn: MW Comp (+2) Shortbow (silvered arrows): [1d20(17) + 6] = 23, Damage: [1d8(4) + 3] = 7 HP.
[Wed Jun 13 21:00:06 2012] : DM: Hit
[Wed Jun 13 21:00:10 2012] : Vaddyn: done
[Wed Jun 13 21:00:30 2012] : DM: The werewolves try to finish Finduilas off.
[Wed Jun 13 21:00:32 2012] : DM: Longsword: [1d20(12) + 6] = 18; Hit: [1d8(4) + 6] = 10 damage.
[Wed Jun 13 21:00:36 2012] : DM: Bite: [1d20(7) + 1] = 8; Hit: [1d6(1) + 1] = 2 damage, trip and curse of lycanthropy.
[Wed Jun 13 21:00:39 2012] : DM: Light crossbow: [1d20(11) + 4] = 15; Hit: [1d8(8)] = 8 damage.
[Wed Jun 13 21:00:40 2012] : DM: Light crossbow: [1d20(18) + 4] = 22; Hit: [1d8(3)] = 3 damage.
[Wed Jun 13 21:00:55 2012] : DM: One hit for 3 damage
[Wed Jun 13 21:01:02 2012] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Jun 13 21:01:11 2012] : Finduilas: Damage: Finduilas takes 3 damage. [Wed Jun 13 21:01:28 2012] : Aeleva: Aeleva attacks A
[Wed Jun 13 21:01:32 2012] : Aeleva: Short sword silvered (TWF - PH): Attack: [1d20(7) + 10] = 17 - Damage: [1d6(6) + 0 + -1 + 1] = 6
[Wed Jun 13 21:01:35 2012] : Aeleva: Dagger silver (TWF - OH): Attack: [1d20(17) + 10] = 27 - Damage: [1d4(2) + 0 + -1 + 1] = 2
[Wed Jun 13 21:01:58 2012] : DM: One hit with the dagger. Sneak attack?
[Wed Jun 13 21:02:06 2012] : Aeleva: Sneak attack: [2d6(3,5)] = 8
[Wed Jun 13 21:02:28 2012] : DM: Aelva stabs the werewolf in the back, killing it.
[Wed Jun 13 21:02:28 2012] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Jun 13 21:02:38 2012] : Aeleva: ooc can I still move?
[Wed Jun 13 21:02:44 2012] : DM: ooc 5ft only
[Wed Jun 13 21:03:22 2012] : Aeleva: Aeleva moves out of eveyrone's line of sight
[Wed Jun 13 21:03:31 2012] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Jun 13 21:03:31 2012] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Jun 13 21:03:32 2012] : Trantor: "Arol, flank"
[Wed Jun 13 21:03:37 2012] : Trantor: Handle Companion: [1d20(19) + 10] = 29
[Wed Jun 13 21:03:50 2012] : DM: ok
[Wed Jun 13 21:03:56 2012] : Trantor: Arol walks along the wall and steps over
[Wed Jun 13 21:04:05 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Bite - Power Attack: [1d20(1) + 8] = 9 Damage: [1d6(2) + 9] = 11 HP.
[Wed Jun 13 21:04:11 2012] : DM: Miss
[Wed Jun 13 21:04:26 2012] : Trantor: Trantor moves up
[Wed Jun 13 21:04:32 2012] : Trantor: Silvered Scimitar: [1d20(5) + 8] = 13 Damage: [1d6(2) + 6] = 8 HP.
[Wed Jun 13 21:04:39 2012] : DM: Miss
[Wed Jun 13 21:04:48 2012] : Trantor: Followed by the elemental
[Wed Jun 13 21:04:59 2012] : Trantor: Slam: Small Fire Elemental: [1d20(16) + 7] = 23; Damage: 5 HP and Burn (Ref DC 11) or take an extra 5 points of fire damage at the start of their round for 1 rounds
[Wed Jun 13 21:05:08 2012] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Jun 13 21:05:31 2012] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(15) + 2] = 17
[Wed Jun 13 21:05:46 2012] : DM: The werewolf is burned but does not alignt.
[Wed Jun 13 21:06:00 2012] : Trantor: ooc brb
[Wed Jun 13 21:06:06 2012] : DM: Finduilas?
[Wed Jun 13 21:06:24 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas calls the last werewolf towards her
[Wed Jun 13 21:07:02 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Sorry, the spell doesn't display
[Wed Jun 13 21:07:12 2012] : Finduilas: Knight's Calling:
[Wed Jun 13 21:07:28 2012] : Finduilas: Knight's Calling:
[Wed Jun 13 21:07:47 2012] : Finduilas: Knight's Calling: Level 1 - Forces target to move toward me and fight me (DC 14; Will negates)
[Wed Jun 13 21:07:52 2012] : DM: Will: [1d20(8) + 6] = 14
[Wed Jun 13 21:08:04 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Darn!
[Wed Jun 13 21:08:11 2012] : DM: The werewolf resists.
[Wed Jun 13 21:08:38 2012] : Trantor: ooc AoO galore if it failed!
[Wed Jun 13 21:09:16 2012] : DM: ooc done?
[Wed Jun 13 21:10:29 2012] : Finduilas: ooc That was what I was thinking
[Wed Jun 13 21:10:35 2012] : Finduilas: Done
[Wed Jun 13 21:10:49 2012] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Jun 13 21:10:52 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Sorry, was looking at my spell problem
[Wed Jun 13 21:10:53 2012] : Vaddyn: Grease: Level 1 - Covers a 10 foot square within 35 feet with grease for 4 rounds. DC 17 reflex save for all within the area, or fall prone.
[Wed Jun 13 21:11:09 2012] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(19) + 2] = 21
[Wed Jun 13 21:11:20 2012] : DM: The werewolf keeps its footing.
[Wed Jun 13 21:11:30 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn maintains his inspirational demeanor:+1 competence bonus to attack and damage; +1 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects. (1) rounds left today
[Wed Jun 13 21:12:04 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn moves into the paddock
[Wed Jun 13 21:12:08 2012] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Jun 13 21:12:33 2012] : DM: The werewolves move to flank and attack Trantor
[Wed Jun 13 21:12:44 2012] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(15) + 2] = 17
[Wed Jun 13 21:12:55 2012] : DM: Longsword: [1d20(18) + 6] = 24; Hit: [1d8(8) + 6] = 14 damage.
[Wed Jun 13 21:12:55 2012] : DM: Bite: [1d20(11) + 1] = 12; Hit: [1d6(1) + 1] = 2 damage, trip and curse of lycanthropy.
[Wed Jun 13 21:12:58 2012] : DM: Longsword: [1d20(10) + 6] = 16; Hit: [1d8(8) + 6] = 14 damage.
[Wed Jun 13 21:13:09 2012] : Trantor: ooc one has a crossbow in hand IIRC
[Wed Jun 13 21:14:12 2012] : Trantor: ooc so he can draw, but not bite
[Wed Jun 13 21:14:15 2012] : DM: No bite attack
[Wed Jun 13 21:14:26 2012] : DM: One hit, 14 damage.
[Wed Jun 13 21:14:39 2012] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Jun 13 21:14:42 2012] : Trantor: "Aaargh!"
[Wed Jun 13 21:14:53 2012] : Trantor: Damage: Trantor takes 14 damage. [Wed Jun 13 21:15:26 2012] : Aeleva: Aeleva goes and flanks C, hoping to help Trantor
[Wed Jun 13 21:15:34 2012] : Aeleva: Short sword silvered (TWF - PH): Attack: [1d20(8) + 10] = 18 - Damage: [1d6(6) + 0 + -1 + 1] = 6
[Wed Jun 13 21:15:41 2012] : Aeleva: ooc +2 attack
[Wed Jun 13 21:15:53 2012] : Aeleva: (ie. no two weapon fighting)
[Wed Jun 13 21:16:32 2012] : DM: Miss.
[Wed Jun 13 21:16:42 2012] : Aeleva: ooc done.
[Wed Jun 13 21:16:43 2012] : DM: (they have pretty high AC)
[Wed Jun 13 21:16:49 2012] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Jun 13 21:16:49 2012] : Aeleva: ooc I see that :P
[Wed Jun 13 21:16:54 2012] : Finduilas: ooc We noticed that
[Wed Jun 13 21:17:18 2012] : Trantor: Trantor attacks D, then steps
[Wed Jun 13 21:17:24 2012] : Trantor: Silvered Scimitar: [1d20(1) + 10] = 11 Damage: [1d6(5) + 6] = 11 HP.
[Wed Jun 13 21:17:38 2012] : Trantor: "Arol flank"
[Wed Jun 13 21:17:45 2012] : Trantor: Handle Companion: [1d20(4) + 10] = 14
[Wed Jun 13 21:17:55 2012] : Trantor: ooc enough?
[Wed Jun 13 21:17:56 2012] : DM: Miss.
[Wed Jun 13 21:18:31 2012] : Trantor: Elemental attacks
[Wed Jun 13 21:18:33 2012] : DM: Success.
[Wed Jun 13 21:18:38 2012] : Trantor: Slam: Small Fire Elemental: [1d20(16) + 7] = 23; Damage: 5 HP and Burn (Ref DC 11) or take an extra 5 points of fire damage at the start of their round for 2 rounds
[Wed Jun 13 21:18:43 2012] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(6) + 2] = 8
[Wed Jun 13 21:18:50 2012] : Trantor: Arol moves 5 ft
[Wed Jun 13 21:18:51 2012] : DM: C or D?
[Wed Jun 13 21:18:57 2012] : Trantor: ooc C
[Wed Jun 13 21:19:03 2012] : Trantor: ooc sorry D
[Wed Jun 13 21:19:09 2012] : Trantor: ooc all on D
[Wed Jun 13 21:19:15 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Bite - Power Attack: [1d20(2) + 8] = 10 Damage: [1d6(1) + 9] = 10 HP.
[Wed Jun 13 21:19:19 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Claw: Reach 10 - [1d20(11) + 6] = 17 Damage: [1d6(5) + 4] = 9 HP.
[Wed Jun 13 21:19:20 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Claw: Reach 10 - [1d20(4) + 6] = 10 Damage: [1d6(5) + 4] = 9 HP.
[Wed Jun 13 21:19:25 2012] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Jun 13 21:19:35 2012] : DM: Finduilas?
[Wed Jun 13 21:19:42 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas moves in to unleash the power of good on C
[Wed Jun 13 21:19:50 2012] : Finduilas: Smite Evil - Attack against evil creature +3; damage +4 hp, AC against creature +3; until target dies
[Wed Jun 13 21:19:56 2012] : Finduilas: Silvered Longsword +1: [1d20(18) + 12] = 30 Damage: [1d8(5) + 5] = 10 HP.
Critical threat: [1d20(20) + 12] = 32, Damage: [10 + 1d8(6) + 5] = 21 HP

[Wed Jun 13 21:20:11 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Wow!
[Wed Jun 13 21:20:25 2012] : Trantor: ooc that seems a bit low
[Wed Jun 13 21:20:33 2012] : Trantor: ooc did it add the smite damage?
[Wed Jun 13 21:20:47 2012] : Trantor: ooc low for a critical smite that is
[Wed Jun 13 21:20:53 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Nope, as I said before, I didn't include that yet
[Wed Jun 13 21:21:13 2012] : Finduilas: ooc So another 8 damage
[Wed Jun 13 21:21:16 2012] : DM: Finduilas obliterates a werewolf.
[Wed Jun 13 21:21:37 2012] : Finduilas: Done
[Wed Jun 13 21:21:55 2012] : DM: Carving it nearly into two with a mighty swing backed with a burst of positive energy.
[Wed Jun 13 21:22:11 2012] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Jun 13 21:22:26 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn drops his bow, draws his whip while circling around
[Wed Jun 13 21:22:35 2012] : Vaddyn: MW Whip - Trip Attack: [1d20(5) + 7] = 12 vs opponent's CMD (target gets an initial AoO if I'm within reach)
[Wed Jun 13 21:22:44 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn maintains his inspirational demeanor:+1 competence bonus to attack and damage; +1 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects. (0) rounds left today
[Wed Jun 13 21:22:45 2012] : DM: Itdodges.
[Wed Jun 13 21:22:50 2012] : Vaddyn: done
[Wed Jun 13 21:23:17 2012] : Werewolf: The remaining werewolf, badly injured fights on with a frenzied attack on Trantor.
[Wed Jun 13 21:23:21 2012] : Werewolf: Longsword: [1d20(13) + 6] = 19; Hit: [1d8(6) + 6] = 12 damage.
[Wed Jun 13 21:23:22 2012] : Werewolf: Bite: [1d20(2) + 1] = 3; Hit: [1d6(1) + 1] = 2 damage, trip and curse of lycanthropy.
[Wed Jun 13 21:23:35 2012] : Werewolf: But misses.
[Wed Jun 13 21:23:39 2012] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Jun 13 21:23:58 2012] : Trantor: ooc lovely flank position there for you :-)
[Wed Jun 13 21:24:11 2012] : Aeleva: ooc yeah, was looking at it ;)
[Wed Jun 13 21:24:59 2012] : Aeleva: Aeleva moves forward to take advantage of Trantor's creatures and Trantor's diverting the werewolf's attention
[Wed Jun 13 21:25:07 2012] : Aeleva: Short sword silvered (TWF - PH): Attack: [1d20(12) + 10] = 22 - Damage: [1d6(4) + 0 + -1 + 1] = 4
[Wed Jun 13 21:25:15 2012] : Aeleva: +2 not TWF
[Wed Jun 13 21:25:23 2012] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Jun 13 21:25:28 2012] : DM: Sneak damage?
[Wed Jun 13 21:25:36 2012] : Aeleva: Sneak attack: [2d6(5,3)] = 8
[Wed Jun 13 21:26:27 2012] : DM: Aeleva's short sword turns aside the werewolf's parry and slips between its ribs.
[Wed Jun 13 21:26:52 2012] : Trantor: HP Status 25 out of 43.
[Wed Jun 13 21:27:03 2012] : Vaddyn: "Finduilas, you appear to be badly hurt"
[Wed Jun 13 21:27:07 2012] : DM: 480 XP each.
[Wed Jun 13 21:27:11 2012] : Trantor: Trantor pulls out his wand
[Wed Jun 13 21:27:21 2012] : Trantor: Trantor uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(8) + 1] = 9 HP.
[Wed Jun 13 21:27:24 2012] : Trantor: Trantor uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(8) + 1] = 9 HP.
[Wed Jun 13 21:27:33 2012] : Aeleva: "These creatures are pretty tough"
[Wed Jun 13 21:27:45 2012] : Trantor: Healing: Regain 18 HP. [Wed Jun 13 21:27:53 2012] : Aeleva: Aeleva looks up at Arol
[Wed Jun 13 21:27:56 2012] : Aeleva: "Thanks mate"
[Wed Jun 13 21:28:08 2012] : Finduilas: "Yes, they are. I'll take care of it, Trantor"
[Wed Jun 13 21:28:15 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc how much do 'we' know about lycanthopy?
[Wed Jun 13 21:28:24 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(7) + 1] = 8 HP.
[Wed Jun 13 21:28:26 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(1) + 1] = 2 HP.
[Wed Jun 13 21:28:27 2012] : Trantor: Arol understands the praise and says "OOoooOO OooooOO"
[Wed Jun 13 21:28:29 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(1) + 1] = 2 HP.
[Wed Jun 13 21:28:33 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(1) + 1] = 2 HP.
[Wed Jun 13 21:28:40 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc lol
[Wed Jun 13 21:28:50 2012] : Finduilas: Healing: Regain 14 HP. [Wed Jun 13 21:28:55 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(6) + 1] = 7 HP.
[Wed Jun 13 21:29:09 2012] : Finduilas: Healing: Regain 7 HP. [Wed Jun 13 21:29:12 2012] : DM: Finduilas doesn't even know she's infected yet.
[Wed Jun 13 21:29:21 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc ok
[Wed Jun 13 21:30:33 2012] : Finduilas: "We'd better find a good place to rest now"
[Wed Jun 13 21:31:08 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn looks around for farmhouses and hiding farmers
[Wed Jun 13 21:31:25 2012] : Vaddyn: "We are only a mile from town."
[Wed Jun 13 21:31:36 2012] : Trantor: "Let's shut the gate and stop the sheep escaping"
[Wed Jun 13 21:31:59 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Did the sheep wait for the fight to end?
[Wed Jun 13 21:32:06 2012] : Trantor: ooc LOL
[Wed Jun 13 21:32:26 2012] : DM: The sheep are clustered in one corner.
[Wed Jun 13 21:32:36 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc sheep are really thick!
[Wed Jun 13 21:32:37 2012] : Trantor: "An excellent point Vaddyn, though Arol and I are happy in the wilds"
[Wed Jun 13 21:33:05 2012] : Vaddyn: "I'm sure you are, but I think town is safer at the moment"
[Wed Jun 13 21:33:40 2012] : Aeleva: "My take also"
[Wed Jun 13 21:33:49 2012] : Aeleva: "I don't much like it where the wild things are"
[Wed Jun 13 21:34:03 2012] : Trantor: "Also a good point"
[Wed Jun 13 21:34:58 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc any houses / barns filled with undead?
[Wed Jun 13 21:35:22 2012] : DM: No other buildings close by.
[Wed Jun 13 21:35:45 2012] : Vaddyn: "Ok, lets head back to town. Its been a busy day"
[Wed Jun 13 21:35:49 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas looks around her, scanning the area for evil
[Wed Jun 13 21:36:28 2012] : Finduilas: ooc So: turning around slowly, detecting evil
[Wed Jun 13 21:36:46 2012] : DM: ooc what range?
[Wed Jun 13 21:37:10 2012] : Finduilas: ooc 60 ft
[Wed Jun 13 21:37:57 2012] : DM: No other evil nearby.
[Wed Jun 13 21:38:56 2012] : DM: Returning to town?
[Wed Jun 13 21:39:09 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc yeah
[Wed Jun 13 21:39:25 2012] : Finduilas: "Is there anything we need to do here before we return to town?"
[Wed Jun 13 21:39:25 2012] : Trantor: "It has indeed"
[Wed Jun 13 21:39:46 2012] : Trantor: "Arol, up"
[Wed Jun 13 21:39:51 2012] : Trantor: Handle Companion: [1d20(7) + 10] = 17
[Wed Jun 13 21:40:19 2012] : Trantor: Trantor gets comfy on Arol's shoulders as he heads back to town
[Wed Jun 13 21:40:22 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn retrieves his horse and mounts up
[Wed Jun 13 21:40:26 2012] : DM: ok
[Wed Jun 13 21:41:01 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas mounts and rides away
[Wed Jun 13 21:41:25 2012] : Aeleva: "Not sure if there is anything to see besides corpses"
[Wed Jun 13 21:41:56 2012] : Aeleva: Aeleva takes a look around the fields/pens to see if ther eis any kind of housing or such
[Wed Jun 13 21:42:49 2012] : DM: There are farms without half a mile of here, there's spread out.
[Wed Jun 13 21:43:05 2012] : DM: they are spread out.
[Wed Jun 13 21:43:06 2012] : Trantor: ooc forget the 'riding' on Arol
[Wed Jun 13 21:43:26 2012] : Trantor: ooc it's probably a trick to be taught on level up :-)
[Wed Jun 13 21:43:47 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn gives Trantor a lift into town
[Wed Jun 13 21:43:59 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc would it need a saddle?
[Wed Jun 13 21:44:12 2012] : Trantor: ooc Freya doesn't
[Wed Jun 13 21:44:42 2012] : Aeleva: "OK, I think it makes sense either to go back to town, or to go to thosefarms and ask around for a place to stay the night"
[Wed Jun 13 21:44:59 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc heh
[Wed Jun 13 21:45:00 2012] : Aeleva: ooc never mind me
[Wed Jun 13 21:45:07 2012] : Aeleva: ooc we're already gone ;)
[Wed Jun 13 21:45:12 2012] : Trantor: ooc it's more of a carry than a battle mount sort of thing
[Wed Jun 13 21:45:27 2012] : DM: You return to town.
[Wed Jun 13 21:46:04 2012] : Vaddyn: "Lets report to the guardhouse again"
[Wed Jun 13 21:47:07 2012] : DM: Frederik the captain is in his office.
[Wed Jun 13 21:47:09 2012] : Trantor: "OK"
[Wed Jun 13 21:47:27 2012] : Frederik: "What news on the attack?"
[Wed Jun 13 21:47:46 2012] : Vaddyn: "We killed them all"
[Wed Jun 13 21:48:16 2012] : Vaddyn: "Four of the same beasts we fought before"
[Wed Jun 13 21:48:19 2012] : Finduilas: "Well, all that we found. These animals are tough"
[Wed Jun 13 21:49:16 2012] : Frederik: "That is good news but there needs to be a plan to track down the lair and deal with the pack leader."
[Wed Jun 13 21:49:35 2012] : Frederik: "The werewolf we have in the cells isn't talking yet."
[Wed Jun 13 21:49:46 2012] : Finduilas: "Well, every one we killed is one less to fight later"
[Wed Jun 13 21:50:30 2012] : Frederik: "Unless you have other leads you should check into an inn and await for any information."
[Wed Jun 13 21:51:03 2012] : Vaddyn: "An inn sounds like a good idea. Let us know if anything changes"
[Wed Jun 13 21:51:28 2012] : Finduilas: "I wouldn't mind a good night's rest"
[Wed Jun 13 21:51:35 2012] : Aeleva: "And an ale"
[Wed Jun 13 21:51:41 2012] : Aeleva: "or two"
[Wed Jun 13 21:51:52 2012] : DM: There's the Black Sheep Inn by the east gate.
[Wed Jun 13 21:52:08 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn thanks the Captain and leaves
[Wed Jun 13 21:52:21 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas bows and leaves
[Wed Jun 13 21:52:25 2012] : Trantor: "Is there anywhere my companion, who is an ape could sleep?"
[Wed Jun 13 21:52:38 2012] : Trantor: "If not, he can sleep in the big tree in town"
[Wed Jun 13 21:52:47 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Don't monkeys sleep in trees?
[Wed Jun 13 21:52:59 2012] : Trantor: ooc Oooook
[Wed Jun 13 21:53:20 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Finduilas ducks and covers ;)
[Wed Jun 13 21:53:27 2012] : Frederick: "The townsfolk aren't used to such creatures in town but I suppose that would be acceptable."
[Wed Jun 13 21:53:37 2012] : Aeleva: ooc brb loo
[Wed Jun 13 21:53:48 2012] : Trantor: "Just warn your guards he's there"
[Wed Jun 13 21:54:08 2012] : Trantor: "I don't want him attacked during the night"
[Wed Jun 13 21:54:17 2012] : Frederick: "I will do so."
[Wed Jun 13 21:54:26 2012] : Trantor: "Most people take offense at having their arms pulled off"
[Wed Jun 13 21:54:51 2012] : Trantor: "And there's a terrible commotion"
[Wed Jun 13 21:55:00 2012] : Trantor: Trantor winks
[Wed Jun 13 21:55:26 2012] : Frederick: "Noted"
[Wed Jun 13 21:56:24 2012] : DM: Later that evening in the Black Sheep common room...
[Wed Jun 13 21:56:49 2012] : Aeleva: Aeleva listens idly to all conversations
[Wed Jun 13 21:57:26 2012] : Aeleva: and at times scans the room if a word catches her ear, or a person catches to her eyes
[Wed Jun 13 21:57:28 2012] : DM: The werewolf attacks feature prominently in the talk.
[Wed Jun 13 21:57:33 2012] : Aeleva: ooc minus "to"
[Wed Jun 13 21:57:49 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas takes care of her last scratches
[Wed Jun 13 21:57:53 2012] : Finduilas: Lay On Hands - Subject gains [2d6(4,3)] = 7 hp
[Wed Jun 13 21:58:20 2012] : Aeleva: Open/Close: Level 0 -
[Wed Jun 13 21:58:21 2012] : Aeleva: Open/Close: Level 0 -
[Wed Jun 13 21:58:30 2012] : Aeleva: ooc ooops
[Wed Jun 13 21:58:35 2012] : Aeleva: ooc whatever that was
[Wed Jun 13 21:58:49 2012] : Aeleva: Perception: [1d20(13) + 8] = 21
[Wed Jun 13 21:58:56 2012] : Aeleva: for the idle chatter
[Wed Jun 13 21:58:57 2012] : Aeleva: Perception (conversation, concealed, secret): [1d20(20) + 12] = 32
[Wed Jun 13 21:59:00 2012] : DM: Towards the end of the evening, someone wrapped in a cloak with a hood pulled up concealing their face enters the inn.
[Wed Jun 13 21:59:04 2012] : Aeleva: if I hear anything of interest
[Wed Jun 13 21:59:17 2012] : DM: Perception checks.
[Wed Jun 13 21:59:28 2012] : Vaddyn: Perception: [1d20(15) + 3] = 18
[Wed Jun 13 21:59:42 2012] : Trantor: ooc typing when focus is on the tree... letters shift the node in focus, space bar sends the action... I do it at least once a week
[Wed Jun 13 21:59:44 2012] : Finduilas: Perception: [1d20(6) + 3] = 9
[Wed Jun 13 21:59:46 2012] : Aeleva: ooc should I reroll?
[Wed Jun 13 21:59:57 2012] : Trantor: Perception: [1d20(11) + 9] = 20
[Wed Jun 13 22:00:04 2012] : DM: ooc no
[Wed Jun 13 22:00:26 2012] : Aeleva: ooc whatever that person says, I'm listening to carefully ;)
[Wed Jun 13 22:00:36 2012] : Vaddyn: brb, phone
[Wed Jun 13 22:01:33 2012] : 20 Unknown!
[Wed Jun 13 22:01:38 2012] : Finduilas: ooc brb
[Wed Jun 13 22:02:28 2012] : DM: The cloaked person approaches, drawing a letter from her cloak, she places it on your table and starts to move away, not saying anything.
[Wed Jun 13 22:03:41 2012] : Aeleva: Aeleva quickly gets up and invites her with a gesture.
[Wed Jun 13 22:03:44 2012] : Aeleva: Sense Motive: [1d20(16) + 8] = 24
[Wed Jun 13 22:04:15 2012] : DM: ooc hmmm. does she have a name already... one moment.
[Wed Jun 13 22:04:44 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc back
[Wed Jun 13 22:05:01 2012] : Finduilas: ooc back
[Wed Jun 13 22:05:06 2012] : Aeleva: Aeleva also makes clear that she can go and sit with the woman elsewhere, in a dark corner for example.
[Wed Jun 13 22:06:18 2012] : Eliza: The woman shakes her head and points to the letter. "I can't stay" she says quietly. "It's not safe."
[Wed Jun 13 22:06:35 2012] : Eliza: ooc diplomacy roll for anyone persuading her to stay.
[Wed Jun 13 22:06:42 2012] : Aeleva: "Tell me where we can find you, if needed? Or is it in the letter?"
[Wed Jun 13 22:06:46 2012] : Aeleva: Diplomacy: [1d20(9) + 2] = 11
[Wed Jun 13 22:06:54 2012] : Aeleva: ooc yeah, I suck at diplomachy ;)
[Wed Jun 13 22:06:55 2012] : ** No match found
[Wed Jun 13 22:06:56 2012] : ** No match found
[Wed Jun 13 22:07:01 2012] : Aeleva: *lol, cy too
[Wed Jun 13 22:07:06 2012] : Finduilas: "Please, join us"
[Wed Jun 13 22:07:10 2012] : Finduilas: Diplomacy: [1d20(1) + 6] = 7
[Wed Jun 13 22:07:17 2012] : Vaddyn: Diplomacy: [1d20(16) + 4 + 1 + 3] = 24
[Wed Jun 13 22:07:18 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Drat!
[Wed Jun 13 22:07:40 2012] : Eliza: "I'm sorry, but I must go."
[Wed Jun 13 22:07:51 2012] : Eliza: ooc Vaddyn any words to go with the roll?
[Wed Jun 13 22:08:12 2012] : Finduilas: ooc His silence is very diplomatic ;)
[Wed Jun 13 22:08:40 2012] : Vaddyn: "If you have any information, the town and its farms need all the help they can get. Please stay and talk"
[Wed Jun 13 22:09:19 2012] : Vaddyn: "People are dieing horribly at the hands of these beasts"
[Wed Jun 13 22:09:46 2012] : Eliza: "Maybe I can stay a short while."
[Wed Jun 13 22:09:50 2012] : Vaddyn: "Torn to shreds and eaten. They are lucky if they are dead first"
[Wed Jun 13 22:10:15 2012] : Eliza: She sits nervously, looking around all the time.
[Wed Jun 13 22:11:03 2012] : Vaddyn: "If you are uncomfortable, we could retire to a private room to talk"
[Wed Jun 13 22:11:13 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas orders wine for the table
[Wed Jun 13 22:11:14 2012] : Trantor: Trantor wisely sits quietly
[Wed Jun 13 22:11:32 2012] : Eliza: "Oh, yes. That would be best."
[Wed Jun 13 22:11:54 2012] : Aeleva: Aeleva has already gone to the inn owner to ask for a room
[Wed Jun 13 22:12:36 2012] : Eliza: You are soon sitting comfortably in a private sitting room, with wine or ale to hand.
[Wed Jun 13 22:12:50 2012] : Eliza: Eliza is visible more relaxed and lowers her hood.
[Wed Jun 13 22:12:53 2012] : Vaddyn: "Now, what can you tell us?"
[Wed Jun 13 22:13:01 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas pours drinks for Eliza and herself
[Wed Jun 13 22:13:29 2012] : Eliza: "Seoman has gone too far or has lost control. It was never part of the plan for people to die."
[Wed Jun 13 22:14:15 2012] : Finduilas: "What plan was that?"
[Wed Jun 13 22:14:21 2012] : Trantor: "This has to do with what we overheard at the guild?"
[Wed Jun 13 22:14:30 2012] : Vaddyn: "Plan??"
[Wed Jun 13 22:14:33 2012] : Trantor: ooc whatever that was ;-)
[Wed Jun 13 22:15:34 2012] : Eliza: "He said a few attack on the farms, a few dead sheep and prices would rise. It seemed like a good idea at the time..."
[Wed Jun 13 22:15:51 2012] : Finduilas: "Wha? ..."
[Wed Jun 13 22:15:52 2012] : Aeleva: Aeleva quietly raises her hand to ask with a gesture her companions not to all talk at the same time
[Wed Jun 13 22:16:09 2012] : Aeleva: "Finduila, let .... excuse me, what's your name?"
[Wed Jun 13 22:16:16 2012] : Aeleva: "Let her talk, will you?"
[Wed Jun 13 22:16:25 2012] : Eliza: "Eliza."
[Wed Jun 13 22:16:40 2012] : Aeleva: "Let Eliza talk. I am Aeleva, by the way"
[Wed Jun 13 22:16:42 2012] : Aeleva: Sense Motive: [1d20(8) + 8] = 16
[Wed Jun 13 22:17:11 2012] : Aeleva: (trying to see if she's honest with us, and also if she's comfortable/relaxed and will talk)
[Wed Jun 13 22:17:40 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas is stewing
[Wed Jun 13 22:18:18 2012] : Trantor: ooc brb
[Wed Jun 13 22:18:18 2012] : Eliza: "He found some one, a shady character to coordinate the attacks, make it seem like a beast was attacking the flocks."
[Wed Jun 13 22:18:46 2012] : Eliza: "There wasn't supposed to be real monsters or murders at all."
[Wed Jun 13 22:19:16 2012] : Eliza: "I'm afraid if he or his accomplice find out I'm talking to you that something might happen."
[Wed Jun 13 22:19:18 2012] : Aeleva: "Eliza, would you mind starting at the beginning? What do you have to do with all this?"
[Wed Jun 13 22:21:24 2012] : Eliza: "There needed someone else in the guild to approve the funds, he asked me. I didn't know how far his plan would go at the time."
[Wed Jun 13 22:22:03 2012] : Vaddyn: "Do you know who he got to organise it all, or if there is any proof?"
[Wed Jun 13 22:23:06 2012] : Eliza: "Other than the withdrawal of funds there are no records."
[Wed Jun 13 22:23:46 2012] : Eliza: "I don't know who the accompice is but I know there will be a meeting at the guild hall tomorrow night at midnight."
[Wed Jun 13 22:24:18 2012] : Finduilas: "Where did those monsters come from?"
[Wed Jun 13 22:24:26 2012] : Eliza: "I don't know."
[Wed Jun 13 22:24:47 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas finds this hard to believe
[Wed Jun 13 22:24:49 2012] : Finduilas: Sense Motive: [1d20(13) + 5] = 18
[Wed Jun 13 22:24:53 2012] : Aeleva: Aeleva makes good note of the meeting
[Wed Jun 13 22:25:20 2012] : Aeleva: "Any idea how I... well, we can get into the Guild easily?"
[Wed Jun 13 22:25:41 2012] : Finduilas: "What is it you're not telling us?"
[Wed Jun 13 22:26:15 2012] : Eliza: "Nothing! I've told you all I know."
[Wed Jun 13 22:26:47 2012] : Finduilas: "I don't believe that. I think you've told us to truth, but no the whole truth"
[Wed Jun 13 22:26:52 2012] : Eliza: "I should go." She gets up suddenly and puts her hood back up.
[Wed Jun 13 22:27:04 2012] : Eliza: She begins to leave.
[Wed Jun 13 22:27:05 2012] : Finduilas: "People are dying"
[Wed Jun 13 22:27:09 2012] : Vaddyn: Diplomacy: [1d20(5) + 4 + 1 + 3] = 13
[Wed Jun 13 22:27:18 2012] : Finduilas: Diplomacy: [1d20(3) + 6] = 9
[Wed Jun 13 22:27:31 2012] : Vaddyn: "Please. We could protect you"
[Wed Jun 13 22:27:39 2012] : Eliza: She slips out, closing the door behind her.
[Wed Jun 13 22:27:49 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc thinking of some kind of Witness Protection Program with the guards
[Wed Jun 13 22:28:11 2012] : Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Jun 13 22:28:28 2012] : Aeleva: Aeleva tries to follow her to ask again, how they can get into the Guild
[Wed Jun 13 22:28:38 2012] : Aeleva: Diplomacy: [1d20(8) + 2] = 10
[Wed Jun 13 22:28:45 2012] : Aeleva: ooc oh well
[Wed Jun 13 22:29:38 2012] : Vaddyn: "Do you think she was hiding something?"
[Wed Jun 13 22:30:04 2012] : Trantor: "I have no idea"
[Wed Jun 13 22:30:17 2012] : Trantor: "People are a mystery to me"
[Wed Jun 13 22:30:48 2012] : Finduilas: "I'm convinced of it"
[Wed Jun 13 22:31:15 2012] : Vaddyn: "I wonder what it could've been"
[Wed Jun 13 22:31:33 2012] : Vaddyn: "Do you think this meeting is real?"
[Wed Jun 13 22:31:45 2012] : Finduilas: "I wish I was able to follow her and find out"
[Wed Jun 13 22:32:06 2012] : Finduilas: "I don't believe she was lying, but she was holding back"
[Wed Jun 13 22:32:50 2012] : Vaddyn: "So, we need to see this meeting then"
[Wed Jun 13 22:33:21 2012] : Aeleva: "She was indeed being truthful, at least that's what I thought"
[Wed Jun 13 22:33:29 2012] : Aeleva: "her fear was genuine"
[Wed Jun 13 22:33:39 2012] : Aeleva: "Whether she held something back or not, I can't say"
[Wed Jun 13 22:33:47 2012] : Aeleva: "Bu we should chek out this meeting"
[Wed Jun 13 22:33:51 2012] : Aeleva: *check
[Wed Jun 13 22:35:19 2012] : DM: GAME END