Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Jun 6 20:03:52 2012] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Jun 6 20:03:58 2012] : DM: Roll initiative.
[Wed Jun 6 20:04:04 2012] : Vaddyn: Initiative: [1d20(18) + 1] = 19
[Wed Jun 6 20:04:19 2012] : Aeleva: Initiative: [1d20(11) + 7] = 18
[Wed Jun 6 20:04:29 2012] : Waltham: Initiative: [1d20(20) + 10] = 30
[Wed Jun 6 20:04:30 2012] : Finduilas: Initiative: [1d20(4) + 7] = 11
[Wed Jun 6 20:05:01 2012] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(16) + 0] = 16
[Wed Jun 6 20:05:44 2012] : Trantor: Initiative: [1d20(16) + 4] = 20
[Wed Jun 6 20:05:47 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Initiative: [1d20(20) + 3] = 23
[Wed Jun 6 20:06:12 2012] : DM: Can your animal companion go on your turn?
[Wed Jun 6 20:06:17 2012] : Trantor: Sure
[Wed Jun 6 20:07:26 2012] : DM: Waltham?
[Wed Jun 6 20:08:42 2012] : Waltham: The heavier of the two guns reloaded, Waltham takes careful aim and tries to blow the zombie to bits.
[Wed Jun 6 20:09:04 2012] : Waltham: [1d20(8) + 9] = 17 vs touch, [1d12(1) + 1] = 2 damage
[Wed Jun 6 20:09:15 2012] : Waltham: ooc done, and kmao
[Wed Jun 6 20:10:01 2012] : DM: Your bullet cuts through dead flesh but the zombie appear unaffected.
[Wed Jun 6 20:10:15 2012] : DM: Trantor and Arol?
[Wed Jun 6 20:10:22 2012] : Trantor: "Arol, grab it"
[Wed Jun 6 20:10:23 2012] : Waltham: ooc of course. Metagaming: DR 5/slashing!
[Wed Jun 6 20:10:51 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Combat Manoeuvre: [1d20(3) + 13] = 16 vs CMD
[Wed Jun 6 20:11:01 2012] : Trantor: Arol moves in
[Wed Jun 6 20:11:01 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc what? No dum dum bullets??
[Wed Jun 6 20:11:02 2012] : DM: Need an animal handling check for that.
[Wed Jun 6 20:11:07 2012] : Trantor: ooc Int of 3
[Wed Jun 6 20:11:21 2012] : Trantor: ooc Understands common
[Wed Jun 6 20:11:46 2012] : DM: ooc It's undead, check please.
[Wed Jun 6 20:11:59 2012] : Trantor: Handle Animal: [1d20(3) + 6] = 9
[Wed Jun 6 20:12:16 2012] : Trantor: ooc should be +6
[Wed Jun 6 20:12:27 2012] : Trantor: ooc Plus whatever extra I get ffor companion
[Wed Jun 6 20:13:02 2012] : Trantor: ooc but probably a fail
[Wed Jun 6 20:14:31 2012] : DM: ooc Apes have an Int of 2.
[Wed Jun 6 20:14:43 2012] : Trantor: ooc Animal companions get a stat increase
[Wed Jun 6 20:14:48 2012] : Trantor: ooc I chose Int
[Wed Jun 6 20:16:01 2012] : DM: ooc to dex or con according to the core rules.
[Wed Jun 6 20:16:29 2012] : Trantor: ooc Umm, I never saw that
[Wed Jun 6 20:16:57 2012] : Trantor: ooc OK, will change it
[Wed Jun 6 20:17:35 2012] : Trantor: ooc But given we have a Gunslinger, we're not exactly core
[Wed Jun 6 20:17:48 2012] : DM: ooc No, it's right. A different rule!
[Wed Jun 6 20:18:07 2012] : DM: ooc Sorry.
[Wed Jun 6 20:18:23 2012] : Trantor: ooc no probs, it's all new (but old at the same time) ;-)
[Wed Jun 6 20:18:34 2012] : Trantor: Anyway, I got a 10
[Wed Jun 6 20:18:54 2012] : DM: Which succeeds.
[Wed Jun 6 20:19:07 2012] : DM: The ape grabs the zombie.
[Wed Jun 6 20:19:21 2012] : Trantor: Trantor begins to cast a spell
[Wed Jun 6 20:19:23 2012] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Jun 6 20:19:29 2012] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Jun 6 20:19:49 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc bugger, I'd planned to cast grease...
[Wed Jun 6 20:20:10 2012] : Waltham: Initiative: [1d20(16) + 10] = 26
[Wed Jun 6 20:20:13 2012] : Waltham: ooc you could make it a slippery zombie!
[Wed Jun 6 20:20:24 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc hmmm maybe not
[Wed Jun 6 20:20:28 2012] : Waltham: ooc apologies about the init roll
[Wed Jun 6 20:21:33 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn backs up a little
[Wed Jun 6 20:22:11 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc bugger. Inspire courage
[Wed Jun 6 20:22:28 2012] : Waltham: ooc :)
[Wed Jun 6 20:22:28 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc +1 competence bonus to attack and damage; +1 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects
[Wed Jun 6 20:22:30 2012] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Jun 6 20:22:57 2012] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Jun 6 20:24:00 2012] : Aeleva: Aeleva swiftly moves towards the zombie
[Wed Jun 6 20:24:15 2012] : Aeleva: I suppose I'm flanking there?
[Wed Jun 6 20:24:18 2012] : Aeleva: ooc sorry
[Wed Jun 6 20:24:42 2012] : Waltham: it's flat-footed against you
[Wed Jun 6 20:24:46 2012] : Aeleva: Rapier +1: Attack: [1d20(10) + 10] = 20 - Damage: [1d6(1) + 1] = 2
[Wed Jun 6 20:24:48 2012] : Aeleva: Dagger (TWF - OH): Attack: [1d20(13) + 6] = 19 - Damage: [1d4(4) + 0] = 4
[Wed Jun 6 20:25:24 2012] : DM: Your attacks hit but the Zombie seems unhindered by the piercing attacks.
[Wed Jun 6 20:25:30 2012] : Aeleva: ooc sorry wait
[Wed Jun 6 20:25:36 2012] : Aeleva: ooc ah, who cares ;)
[Wed Jun 6 20:25:59 2012] : Aeleva: ooc isn't a dagger slashing?
[Wed Jun 6 20:26:44 2012] : Aeleva: ooc wait, I'm confused, DR is against slashing?
[Wed Jun 6 20:26:46 2012] : DM: ooc yes, can be P or S.
[Wed Jun 6 20:27:07 2012] : DM: You cut with your dagger, tearing open a wound in the dead flesh.
[Wed Jun 6 20:27:23 2012] : Aeleva: ooc ok, I rolled the wrong rapier, for the record, but we don't care, since it's piercing, right.
[Wed Jun 6 20:27:36 2012] : Zombie: The zombie attacks Arol.
[Wed Jun 6 20:27:36 2012] : Aeleva: ooc no sneak on undead, right?
[Wed Jun 6 20:27:53 2012] : Waltham: ooc you can in PF
[Wed Jun 6 20:28:06 2012] : Finduilas: ooc In Pathfinder you can
[Wed Jun 6 20:28:08 2012] : Aeleva: Sneak attack: [2d6(3,3)] = 6
[Wed Jun 6 20:28:12 2012] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Jun 6 20:28:12 2012] : Trantor: ooc slash an arm off!
[Wed Jun 6 20:28:31 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc tis but a flesh wound
[Wed Jun 6 20:28:38 2012] : Zombie: Aeleva nearly cuts an arm off.
[Wed Jun 6 20:28:52 2012] : Zombie: The zombie retaliates, attacking her.
[Wed Jun 6 20:28:55 2012] : Zombie: Slam: [1d20(15) + 4] = 19; Hit: [1d6(2) + 4] = 6 damage.
[Wed Jun 6 20:29:24 2012] : Zombie: More zombies lumber out of the farmhouse.
[Wed Jun 6 20:29:57 2012] : Zombie: Hit for 6 damage.
[Wed Jun 6 20:30:04 2012] : DM: Finduilas?
[Wed Jun 6 20:30:28 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas move forward and calls upon the power of her goddess
[Wed Jun 6 20:30:35 2012] : Finduilas: Harm Undead - Wound no more than 4 undead within 35 ft. for [1d8(8) + 1] = 9 hp; Will save 15 for half damageLay on Hands (3)
[Wed Jun 6 20:30:45 2012] : Aeleva: Damage: Aeleva takes 6 damage. [Wed Jun 6 20:31:06 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Oops, have to take a look at the Lay on Hands text
[Wed Jun 6 20:31:17 2012] : DM: Will: [1d20(6) + 0] = 6
[Wed Jun 6 20:31:18 2012] : DM: Will: [1d20(13) + 0] = 13
[Wed Jun 6 20:31:19 2012] : DM: Will: [1d20(1) + 0] = 1
[Wed Jun 6 20:31:20 2012] : DM: Will: [1d20(8) + 0] = 8
[Wed Jun 6 20:31:46 2012] : DM: They all fail their saves and are blasted by Finduilas's power.
[Wed Jun 6 20:32:19 2012] : Finduilas: ooc The power of my goddess :P
[Wed Jun 6 20:32:32 2012] : Trantor: Bite: Wolf: [1d20(17) + 3] = 20; Damage: [1d6(6) + 2] = 8 HP and Trip ([1d20(13) + 2] = 15 vs CMB)
[Wed Jun 6 20:32:33 2012] : Trantor: Bite: Wolf: [1d20(17) + 3] = 20; Damage: [1d6(5) + 2] = 7 HP and Trip ([1d20(12) + 2] = 14 vs CMB)
[Wed Jun 6 20:32:33 2012] : Trantor: Bite: Wolf: [1d20(20) + 3] = 23; Damage: [1d6(3) + 2] = 5 HP and Trip ([1d20(18) + 2] = 20 vs CMB)
[Wed Jun 6 20:32:47 2012] : DM: ooc fyi, it's not the power of your godess but power you have learned to channel from the positive energy plane, but your character might choose to believe it comes from a diety if she wishes.
[Wed Jun 6 20:32:53 2012] : Trantor: ooc sorry - damned tree completion
[Wed Jun 6 20:33:17 2012] : DM: One zombie is obliterated.
[Wed Jun 6 20:33:19 2012] : Trantor: ooc not too shabby (is what I was going to say!)
[Wed Jun 6 20:33:33 2012] : DM: Waltham?
[Wed Jun 6 20:33:55 2012] : Waltham: ooc do I have a clear shot at any of them?
[Wed Jun 6 20:33:59 2012] : Finduilas: ooc And that is what she does
[Wed Jun 6 20:34:09 2012] : DM: The two at the front.
[Wed Jun 6 20:34:29 2012] : Waltham: Waltham draws a pistol as he runs forwards, and shoots at the zombie in the doorway
[Wed Jun 6 20:34:48 2012] : Waltham: [1d20(19) + 10] = 29 vs touch AC; [1d8(6) + 2] = 8 damage
[Wed Jun 6 20:34:52 2012] : Waltham: done
[Wed Jun 6 20:34:55 2012] : DM: Hit
[Wed Jun 6 20:35:00 2012] : DM: A graze.
[Wed Jun 6 20:35:19 2012] : DM: That happens to destroy the zombie.
[Wed Jun 6 20:35:34 2012] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed Jun 6 20:35:48 2012] : Trantor: ooc how tall is the door?
[Wed Jun 6 20:36:15 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc ...or how thin in is the wall?
[Wed Jun 6 20:36:26 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc my typing has gone to shit
[Wed Jun 6 20:37:08 2012] : DM: The walls are 5ft thick and the door is a regular size door, 5ft wide and 6ft high.
[Wed Jun 6 20:37:13 2012] : Trantor: ooc Assuming normal house height of 7ft or so
[Wed Jun 6 20:37:15 2012] : Trantor: ooc OK
[Wed Jun 6 20:37:34 2012] : Trantor: Arol easily reaches over the door and grabs the next one
[Wed Jun 6 20:38:13 2012] : DM: ooc roll?
[Wed Jun 6 20:38:25 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Combat Manoeuvre: [1d20(10) + 13] = 23 vs CMD
[Wed Jun 6 20:38:31 2012] : Trantor: ooc sorry
[Wed Jun 6 20:38:38 2012] : DM: Arol grabs the zombie with ease.
[Wed Jun 6 20:38:49 2012] : Trantor: Trantor finishes casting
[Wed Jun 6 20:39:27 2012] : Trantor: Wolf: Trantor completes his Summon Nature's Ally II spell - Wolf (AC 14, 13 HP) lasts for 4 rounds
[Wed Jun 6 20:39:43 2012] : Trantor: ooc how do I add a mini?
[Wed Jun 6 20:40:02 2012] : DM: ooc you can't
[Wed Jun 6 20:40:08 2012] : Finduilas: ooc You ask the DM to do it?
[Wed Jun 6 20:40:08 2012] : Trantor: ooc ah
[Wed Jun 6 20:40:26 2012] : DM: ooc have an O or wOlf.
[Wed Jun 6 20:40:33 2012] : Trantor: ooc LOL
[Wed Jun 6 20:40:44 2012] : Trantor: "Attack"
[Wed Jun 6 20:40:50 2012] : Trantor: Handle Animal: [1d20(18) + 6] = 24
[Wed Jun 6 20:41:05 2012] : Trantor: Bite: Wolf: [1d20(15) + 3] = 18; Damage: [1d6(2) + 2] = 4 HP and Trip ([1d20(19) + 3] = 22 vs CMB)
[Wed Jun 6 20:41:41 2012] : DM: The wolf downs a zombie
[Wed Jun 6 20:42:12 2012] : Trantor: Trantor moves to Aelaeva
[Wed Jun 6 20:42:17 2012] : Trantor: Cure Light Wounds: Level 1 - Heals [1d8(1) + 4] = 5 HP
[Wed Jun 6 20:42:22 2012] : Trantor: Done
[Wed Jun 6 20:42:35 2012] : Aeleva: "thanks mate"
[Wed Jun 6 20:43:01 2012] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Jun 6 20:43:04 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc any sign of more?
[Wed Jun 6 20:43:25 2012] : DM: ooc perception check
[Wed Jun 6 20:43:31 2012] : Vaddyn: Perception: [1d20(4) + 3] = 7
[Wed Jun 6 20:43:39 2012] : Aeleva: Perception: [1d20(6) + 8] = 14
[Wed Jun 6 20:43:46 2012] : DM: You think this is the last.
[Wed Jun 6 20:44:21 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc if I draw my bow can I still ready an action to shoot if I see another one?
[Wed Jun 6 20:44:47 2012] : DM: Yes
[Wed Jun 6 20:45:15 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn draws his bow and makes ready to shhot the moment he sees another threat
[Wed Jun 6 20:45:16 2012] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Jun 6 20:45:31 2012] : Zombie: The zombie attacks Arol
[Wed Jun 6 20:45:34 2012] : Zombie: Slam: [1d20(6) + 4] = 10; Hit: [1d6(3) + 4] = 7 damage.
[Wed Jun 6 20:45:41 2012] : DM: Finduilas?
[Wed Jun 6 20:46:00 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas moves over, sword in hand
[Wed Jun 6 20:46:06 2012] : Aeleva: ooc I'm first, aren't I?
[Wed Jun 6 20:46:27 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Yes, I think so
[Wed Jun 6 20:46:36 2012] : DM: noted
[Wed Jun 6 20:47:09 2012] : Aeleva: Aeleva steps forward to reach the zombie
[Wed Jun 6 20:47:12 2012] : Aeleva: Rapier +1 (TWF - PH): Attack: [1d20(5) + 8] = 13 - Damage: [1d6(5) + 1] = 6
[Wed Jun 6 20:47:13 2012] : Aeleva: Dagger (TWF - OH): Attack: [1d20(6) + 6] = 12 - Damage: [1d4(1) + 0] = 1
[Wed Jun 6 20:47:30 2012] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Jun 6 20:47:35 2012] : DM: One hit with a rapier, only minor damage.
[Wed Jun 6 20:47:46 2012] : DM: Finduilas?
[Wed Jun 6 20:47:49 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas moves over, sword in hand
[Wed Jun 6 20:48:16 2012] : Finduilas: "May the power of Sarenrae wipe this evil off the world"
[Wed Jun 6 20:48:21 2012] : Finduilas: Harm Undead - Wound no more than 4 undead within 35 ft. for [1d8(3) + 1] = 4 hp; Will save 15 for half damage
[Wed Jun 6 20:48:27 2012] : Finduilas: Done
[Wed Jun 6 20:48:48 2012] : DM: The remaining zombie is destroyed.
[Wed Jun 6 20:49:08 2012] : DM: 160 XP each
[Wed Jun 6 20:49:42 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc brb
[Wed Jun 6 20:50:38 2012] : Trantor: Trantor walks to the wolf, gives it a meaty treat then dismisses it
[Wed Jun 6 20:50:40 2012] : DM: ooc also brb
[Wed Jun 6 20:51:05 2012] : Trantor: "Well done Arol. Good grabbing"
[Wed Jun 6 20:51:31 2012] : Aeleva: ooc are we keeping the "common XP"
[Wed Jun 6 20:51:37 2012] : Aeleva: ooc or must I write this down?
[Wed Jun 6 20:52:21 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc back
[Wed Jun 6 20:52:39 2012] : DM: ooc you should write it down on a wiki page.
[Wed Jun 6 20:53:31 2012] : Aeleva: ooc, yes, but we're all at the same XP, right?
[Wed Jun 6 20:54:34 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc a 'meaty treat'??
[Wed Jun 6 20:54:40 2012] : Waltham: ooc oo-er
[Wed Jun 6 20:54:47 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc I think the internet has ruined me
[Wed Jun 6 20:55:22 2012] : DM: ooc Craig, http://paizo.com/paizo/blog/v5748dyo5lc1y
[Wed Jun 6 20:55:25 2012] : Waltham: "Hmm. Those things aren't the same as the wolf-men."
[Wed Jun 6 20:56:51 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc nice blog post :)
[Wed Jun 6 20:57:04 2012] : Finduilas: "Indeed, they are nothing like them"
[Wed Jun 6 20:57:36 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc knowledge religion?
[Wed Jun 6 20:57:44 2012] : DM: You'd all be familar with zombies by now.
[Wed Jun 6 20:58:01 2012] : Aeleva: "Yes, I hate those things, and i'm not equipped to fight them either"
[Wed Jun 6 20:58:04 2012] : Waltham: "What I want to know is where they came from."
[Wed Jun 6 20:58:13 2012] : Vaddyn: "Hey wolfman, do you know anything about these abominations?"
[Wed Jun 6 20:59:18 2012] : Finduilas: "Yes, we need to know where they come from and where these beast men come from as well"
[Wed Jun 6 20:59:32 2012] : Trantor: ooc All sounds fine DM - I just assumed he was able to understand slightly more complex instructions rather than be able to follow a conversation
[Wed Jun 6 21:00:49 2012] : Waltham: "They're not the farmers, are they?"
[Wed Jun 6 21:01:29 2012] : DM: ooc I'll allow non-taught tricks but they will need a handle animal check with a higher DC.
[Wed Jun 6 21:01:37 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas looks at the zombies, trying to determine how and when they died
[Wed Jun 6 21:01:42 2012] : Finduilas: Heal: [1d20(20) + 5] = 25
[Wed Jun 6 21:01:45 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc Are they dressed how farmers might be
[Wed Jun 6 21:02:03 2012] : DM: The zombies are dressed in typical farmer's clothes.
[Wed Jun 6 21:02:37 2012] : Trantor: ooc no problem, but he should probably get some more tricks (umm 4 per int point IIRC) possibly with more complex behaviours than normal animals
[Wed Jun 6 21:04:27 2012] : Finduilas: "May Sarenrae preserve us, these were living, breathing people this day and those foul abominations killed them. But did they also defile there bodies and turn them into zombies?"
[Wed Jun 6 21:04:29 2012] : Waltham: "Right, so we've got dead farmers and living wolf-things. Is that wolf-man still tied up over there?"
[Wed Jun 6 21:04:47 2012] : Waltham: Waltham reloads his guns, and retrieves his musket. Again.
[Wed Jun 6 21:04:52 2012] : DM: It's still tied up.
[Wed Jun 6 21:04:55 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas moves towards the wolf man
[Wed Jun 6 21:05:17 2012] : Trantor: "This is all abomination"
[Wed Jun 6 21:05:39 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc I asked it if it knew anything about the zombies
[Wed Jun 6 21:05:44 2012] : Aeleva: "I am, indeed, not liking this much"
[Wed Jun 6 21:05:47 2012] : Finduilas: "I've never encountered anything so foul in my life"
[Wed Jun 6 21:06:17 2012] : DM: The werewolf grins. "I warned you of our packs power."
[Wed Jun 6 21:06:34 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Finduilas examined the zombies and concluded the werewolves did it
[Wed Jun 6 21:06:36 2012] : Waltham: "What's really bloody abominable is that nothing seems to stay shot when I shoot it."
[Wed Jun 6 21:06:58 2012] : Aeleva: Healing: Regain 5 HP. [Wed Jun 6 21:07:21 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas picks the creature up and shakes it
[Wed Jun 6 21:07:32 2012] : Finduilas: "Tell us what you know"
[Wed Jun 6 21:07:46 2012] : DM: Strength check and intimidate.
[Wed Jun 6 21:08:31 2012] : Finduilas: Strength: [1d20(6) + 2] = 8
[Wed Jun 6 21:08:36 2012] : Finduilas: Intimidate: [1d20(18) + 3] = 21
[Wed Jun 6 21:09:00 2012] : Finduilas: ooc So try to pick him up, but I do look threatening ;)
[Wed Jun 6 21:09:10 2012] : DM: You struggle to lift the creature, its heavy and muscular and you end up not being very intimidating.
[Wed Jun 6 21:09:32 2012] : DM: It sneers at you.
[Wed Jun 6 21:09:50 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas laughs
[Wed Jun 6 21:10:01 2012] : Finduilas: "You think to frighten me?"
[Wed Jun 6 21:10:04 2012] : DM: "Weak. The pack will tear you to bits and suck the marrow from your bones."
[Wed Jun 6 21:11:00 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn waits for Finduilas to put the creature back down and strides up and kicks the beast to the ground
[Wed Jun 6 21:11:06 2012] : Vaddyn: "Tell us what you know"
[Wed Jun 6 21:11:07 2012] : Vaddyn: Intimidate: [1d20(1) + 14] = 15
[Wed Jun 6 21:11:12 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc ffs
[Wed Jun 6 21:11:12 2012] : Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Jun 6 21:11:27 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Language! ;)
[Wed Jun 6 21:12:17 2012] : Waltham: ooc this is where I miss Altraminus - he could talk "weird scary halfling" like no other.
[Wed Jun 6 21:12:19 2012] : DM: No response.
[Wed Jun 6 21:12:24 2012] : Vaddyn: "Lets just haul him back to town and see what they do with him there"
[Wed Jun 6 21:12:55 2012] : Waltham: "Put him on my horse. One wrong move and - blam. Brains everywhere."
[Wed Jun 6 21:13:00 2012] : Finduilas: "Or kill it like the rabid wolfbeast it is"
[Wed Jun 6 21:13:27 2012] : Vaddyn: "Now now, we can always kill it tomorrow"
[Wed Jun 6 21:13:29 2012] : Waltham: "Experiment on it. Got to find out what will damage it properly."
[Wed Jun 6 21:13:53 2012] : Waltham: ooc "Good night, werewolf, I'll most likely kill you in the morning."
[Wed Jun 6 21:14:06 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc watch as we all go Chaotic Evil
[Wed Jun 6 21:14:08 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc lol
[Wed Jun 6 21:14:44 2012] : Finduilas: "No experimenting, no torturing. Deliver it to the authorities or kill it right now"
[Wed Jun 6 21:14:52 2012] : DM: ooc er, yes, eperimenting on a prisoner isn't very geneva convention is it?
[Wed Jun 6 21:15:09 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Is there a dread pirate here?
[Wed Jun 6 21:15:25 2012] : Trantor: "I do not like that idea"
[Wed Jun 6 21:15:30 2012] : Waltham: ooc I'm Chaotic Neutral!
[Wed Jun 6 21:15:40 2012] : Trantor: "We either kill it, or take it for questioning"
[Wed Jun 6 21:16:00 2012] : Vaddyn: "We should take it back, as proof if nothing else."
[Wed Jun 6 21:16:23 2012] : Vaddyn: "Perhaps we could take the body of its friend and maybe the zombie bodies as well"
[Wed Jun 6 21:16:35 2012] : Aeleva: "I say we take it for questioning. At worst, whoever tried to get something out of it, will kill it, or it will talk"
[Wed Jun 6 21:16:36 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Experimenting is evil (deserved or not)
[Wed Jun 6 21:17:14 2012] : Finduilas: "There must be a cart on this farm somewhere, we will bring the bodies with us"
[Wed Jun 6 21:18:02 2012] : DM: You'll be able to find a cart in the barn where there is also a dead horse,
[Wed Jun 6 21:18:22 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc dead-dead or undead-dead?
[Wed Jun 6 21:18:43 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas transfers the bodies of the zombies to the cart, referently
[Wed Jun 6 21:19:04 2012] : DM: Dead-dead.
[Wed Jun 6 21:19:30 2012] : Finduilas: ooc You were hoping for a zombie horse? You weird!
[Wed Jun 6 21:19:30 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc good
[Wed Jun 6 21:19:43 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc there was one on Game of Thrones
[Wed Jun 6 21:19:57 2012] : Trantor: ooc yeah *shiver*
[Wed Jun 6 21:20:15 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc the guy on it looked very bad-ass
[Wed Jun 6 21:20:31 2012] : Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Jun 6 21:22:03 2012] : DM: What next?
[Wed Jun 6 21:22:08 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn helps with the loading and makes sure Wolfie is secured
[Wed Jun 6 21:22:30 2012] : DM: Its tied up securely
[Wed Jun 6 21:23:04 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Toss the dead and the life werewolf in a corner, hitch up one of our horses and go
[Wed Jun 6 21:23:09 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc How much daylight have we left?
[Wed Jun 6 21:23:46 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc brb
[Wed Jun 6 21:23:55 2012] : DM: I think it's about noon now.
[Wed Jun 6 21:25:06 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Anybody taking a look around, searching for clues (or loot), while Finduilas is buse?
[Wed Jun 6 21:25:07 2012] : DM: It's around 2 pm.
[Wed Jun 6 21:25:09 2012] : Finduilas: busy
[Wed Jun 6 21:25:41 2012] : DM: 3 hours to get back, sunset is at 7 pm.
[Wed Jun 6 21:26:24 2012] : Trantor: ooc "Should we briefly search the place"... Too stupid to say so
[Wed Jun 6 21:27:08 2012] : Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Jun 6 21:28:11 2012] : DM: ooc you can adjust your abiilty points if you want.
[Wed Jun 6 21:29:18 2012] : Aeleva: "I suggest we search quickly for more clus around here"
[Wed Jun 6 21:29:39 2012] : Aeleva: "You might even want to go ahead while I look around, I'll catch up with you"
[Wed Jun 6 21:29:44 2012] : Trantor: ooc nah, I'll try not being too bright
[Wed Jun 6 21:29:47 2012] : Vaddyn: "We have enough daylight"
[Wed Jun 6 21:29:59 2012] : Vaddyn: "No, I'd rather we stay together"
[Wed Jun 6 21:30:13 2012] : Aeleva: "ok, give me just a bit of time then?"
[Wed Jun 6 21:30:16 2012] : Vaddyn: "More of these could arrive at any time"
[Wed Jun 6 21:30:46 2012] : Finduilas: "I think we have time, but what do you want to search for?"
[Wed Jun 6 21:31:06 2012] : Aeleva: "Not sure, notes, things out of the ordinary?"
[Wed Jun 6 21:31:17 2012] : Waltham: "Clues. It's always clues. No-one ever tells you what clues are though."
[Wed Jun 6 21:31:21 2012] : Aeleva: "Anything that might help us understand this "pack" thing better"
[Wed Jun 6 21:31:36 2012] : Aeleva: ooc search is perception?
[Wed Jun 6 21:31:54 2012] : Waltham: Waltham looks around for weirdness. Perception: [1d20(3) + 10] = 13
[Wed Jun 6 21:32:36 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Yes, search, spot, listen all Perception
[Wed Jun 6 21:32:59 2012] : Aeleva: Aeleva is doing a quick search of the house, looking for (what would be for her) obvious concealed doors or drawers, as well as briefly scanning notes or finding displaced/out of place objects
[Wed Jun 6 21:33:06 2012] : Aeleva: Perception (conversation, concealed, secret): [1d20(7) + 12] = 19
[Wed Jun 6 21:33:07 2012] : Aeleva: Perception: [1d20(13) + 8] = 21
[Wed Jun 6 21:33:23 2012] : Trantor: Trantor copies the clever people using his sharp eyes
[Wed Jun 6 21:33:30 2012] : DM: Waltham finds the broken windows where the wolf-beasts entered the house but nothing else.
[Wed Jun 6 21:33:33 2012] : Aeleva: ooc 1st for anything secret. 2nd for strange stuff.
[Wed Jun 6 21:33:37 2012] : Trantor: Perception: [1d20(8) + 9] = 17
[Wed Jun 6 21:35:11 2012] : DM: Aeleva notes the tracks from the pack, there were many more than the two who attacked you. Maybe a dozen or more.
[Wed Jun 6 21:35:44 2012] : DM: Other than that, it appears to be an ordinary mundane farm.
[Wed Jun 6 21:36:26 2012] : Waltham: "Nothing that I can see. They came in the window and killed people."
[Wed Jun 6 21:37:25 2012] : Waltham: "Did anyone else spot anything?"
[Wed Jun 6 21:37:44 2012] : Aeleva: "Not really, except that there were way more than what we saw"
[Wed Jun 6 21:37:54 2012] : Aeleva: "Which comforts me in the diea that we'd better go"
[Wed Jun 6 21:38:57 2012] : Finduilas: "How many more?"
[Wed Jun 6 21:39:30 2012] : Waltham: "More enough that this one's bragging about how dangerous he is. Let's take him and go."
[Wed Jun 6 21:39:45 2012] : Finduilas: "And are we talking wolves here or more undead?"
[Wed Jun 6 21:39:56 2012] : DM: Wolf-beasts
[Wed Jun 6 21:40:15 2012] : Finduilas: ooc I know, but Finduilas never saw those tracks :)
[Wed Jun 6 21:41:03 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Finduilas wants to sing the theme song of Rawhide
[Wed Jun 6 21:41:30 2012] : Waltham: ooc yep, let's get going :)
[Wed Jun 6 21:41:46 2012] : DM: ooc wolf-beasts sounds daft. Was looking for a gender-neutral alternative to wolf-men... Let's just call 'em werewolves. You all know what they are ooc.
[Wed Jun 6 21:41:58 2012] : Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Jun 6 21:42:22 2012] : Waltham: ooc I tend to think of wolf-men as similar to mankind, etc. - and therefore suitably gender-neutral.
[Wed Jun 6 21:42:24 2012] : Aeleva: "a dozen or so"
[Wed Jun 6 21:42:52 2012] : Finduilas: "A bit much for us to take on, I'd prefer to not do that right now"
[Wed Jun 6 21:43:13 2012] : Aeleva: "Exactly"
[Wed Jun 6 21:43:34 2012] : Vaddyn: "Right, lets go then"
[Wed Jun 6 21:43:58 2012] : Waltham: ooc /me needs to invent an AK47 with silver bullets :)
[Wed Jun 6 21:44:17 2012] : Aeleva: ooc lol
[Wed Jun 6 21:44:18 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc uzi 9mm surely!
[Wed Jun 6 21:44:18 2012] : Trantor: "We could do with finding out more about these things"
[Wed Jun 6 21:44:22 2012] : DM: Okay, you head out back to Ceriontyn leading your horses as the cart rattles along the rough track.
[Wed Jun 6 21:44:27 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Or one that shoots syringes of holy water
[Wed Jun 6 21:44:41 2012] : Trantor: ooc I have no horse
[Wed Jun 6 21:44:50 2012] : Finduilas: ooc So you walk
[Wed Jun 6 21:44:52 2012] : Trantor: Longstrider: Level 1 - Increase speed by 10 ft for 4 hours.
[Wed Jun 6 21:45:02 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc surely holy water bombs aren't out of the question
[Wed Jun 6 21:45:23 2012] : DM: Knowledge engineering or craft: carpentry or similar roll, please.
[Wed Jun 6 21:45:46 2012] : Vaddyn: Knowledge Engineering: [1d20(6) + 1 + 2 + 1 + 3] = 13
[Wed Jun 6 21:45:48 2012] : Trantor: ooc no point me doing that... Arol can only move at 30 ft
[Wed Jun 6 21:45:52 2012] : Waltham: [1d20(4)] = 4 - 'cos that's all I got
[Wed Jun 6 21:46:04 2012] : Aeleva: ooc non trained works too?
[Wed Jun 6 21:46:13 2012] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Jun 6 21:46:19 2012] : Aeleva: Knowledge Engineering: [1d20(3) + 1] = 4
[Wed Jun 6 21:46:22 2012] : Finduilas: ooc No results higher than 10, though
[Wed Jun 6 21:46:38 2012] : Finduilas: Intelligence: [1d20(18) + 1] = 19
[Wed Jun 6 21:47:09 2012] : Trantor: Knowledge (Untrained): [1d20(5) + -1] = 4
[Wed Jun 6 21:47:25 2012] : Waltham: ooc Right, Finduilas: you're in charge of carpentry.
[Wed Jun 6 21:47:50 2012] : Vaddyn: "Does anyone else think the cart sounds odd?"
[Wed Jun 6 21:48:01 2012] : Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Jun 6 21:48:08 2012] : Finduilas: "Hmmm?"
[Wed Jun 6 21:48:08 2012] : Vaddyn: "Stop a minute. I want to check it"
[Wed Jun 6 21:48:17 2012] : Finduilas: "Are you sure?"
[Wed Jun 6 21:48:36 2012] : Waltham: "Sounds like a cart to me."
[Wed Jun 6 21:48:38 2012] : Vaddyn: "No, but do you want it to break out here?
[Wed Jun 6 21:48:57 2012] : DM: The cart is making a odd rattle as it goes over the bigger bumps.
[Wed Jun 6 21:49:03 2012] : Finduilas: "Sure, have a look if you must, just make it quick"
[Wed Jun 6 21:49:55 2012] : Trantor: "Sounds like a cart to me"
[Wed Jun 6 21:50:03 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn has a good look around the wheels and axle
[Wed Jun 6 21:50:48 2012] : Waltham: Waltham keeps an eye on the prisoner, musket ready
[Wed Jun 6 21:51:04 2012] : DM: The left hand wheel is loose, a hefty whack might reseat it long enough to get back to town.
[Wed Jun 6 21:51:26 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc how about the Mending spell?
[Wed Jun 6 21:51:36 2012] : DM: ooc or that.
[Wed Jun 6 21:51:53 2012] : Vaddyn: Mending: Level 0 -
[Wed Jun 6 21:52:26 2012] : Vaddyn: "Hopefully that'll fix it. Try it now"
[Wed Jun 6 21:52:31 2012] : DM: Vaddyn's spell repairs one of the pins holding the wheel in place. The cart is now sound enough to get back to town.
[Wed Jun 6 21:52:45 2012] : Waltham: ooc: "or that" - one of the most appropriate DM statements ever :)
[Wed Jun 6 21:52:52 2012] : Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Jun 6 21:52:55 2012] : DM: The guards at the gate stop you before you enter.
[Wed Jun 6 21:53:16 2012] : Guard: "Halt! What do you have in there? It stinks!"
[Wed Jun 6 21:53:44 2012] : Vaddyn: "We have what has been killing the sheep, and farmers"
[Wed Jun 6 21:54:05 2012] : Finduilas: "These are the bodies of some of your citizens, killed by foul abominations like that there"
[Wed Jun 6 21:54:09 2012] : Waltham: "One of it, anyway. Also corpses."
[Wed Jun 6 21:54:13 2012] : Guard: The guard peers and the werewolf snarls and snaps and the guard jumps back.
[Wed Jun 6 21:54:15 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas points at the werewolf
[Wed Jun 6 21:54:29 2012] : Guard: "Ok, ok. go on straight to the watch house."
[Wed Jun 6 21:54:33 2012] : Waltham: "Well, the abominations killed them first. We killed them second. Might want to talk to the captain on this one."
[Wed Jun 6 21:54:45 2012] : Vaddyn: "Thank you."
[Wed Jun 6 21:54:49 2012] : Finduilas: "Yes, we will, thank you"
[Wed Jun 6 21:55:15 2012] : Vaddyn: "So who do we take them to? The watch or the guild?"
[Wed Jun 6 21:55:21 2012] : Guard: ooc you have a choice here. Do you take the prisoner to the guild or watch?
[Wed Jun 6 21:55:35 2012] : DM: ooc or what Vaddyn said ;) well played.
[Wed Jun 6 21:56:00 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas moves in the direction of the watch house
[Wed Jun 6 21:56:23 2012] : Finduilas: "To the proper authorities, of course"
[Wed Jun 6 21:56:39 2012] : Waltham: "I'm saying the guard. If it was just sheep, then that's wool business. Since there's murders as well, the town guard."
[Wed Jun 6 21:56:41 2012] : Finduilas: "We can report to the guild later"
[Wed Jun 6 21:57:12 2012] : Vaddyn: "A good point Waltham"
[Wed Jun 6 21:57:17 2012] : Trantor: "That sounds like the right thing to me"
[Wed Jun 6 21:57:45 2012] : Vaddyn: "Agreed"
[Wed Jun 6 21:57:48 2012] : Aeleva: "Makes sense"
[Wed Jun 6 21:57:57 2012] : DM: Your cart is directed into the watch house's small yard and the captain comes out to great you.
[Wed Jun 6 21:58:09 2012] : Aeleva: "Although I would like to see what the guild has to say"
[Wed Jun 6 21:58:15 2012] : Vaddyn: "We bring you a prisoner, Captain"
[Wed Jun 6 21:58:26 2012] : Frederik: "A prisoner?"
[Wed Jun 6 21:58:26 2012] : Aeleva: "Ya, know, just their faces, we know they're not exactly all clean in this"
[Wed Jun 6 21:58:30 2012] : Waltham: "Keep him tied. He deserves a few muscle cramps."
[Wed Jun 6 21:58:35 2012] : Aeleva: ooc that was before we entered.
[Wed Jun 6 21:58:45 2012] : Finduilas: "It deserves to die"
[Wed Jun 6 21:59:01 2012] : Waltham: ooc did anyone take a werewolf bite last week? Probably worth remembering :)
[Wed Jun 6 21:59:07 2012] : Trantor: "It is some form of un-natural wolf man"
[Wed Jun 6 21:59:15 2012] : Finduilas: "But perhaps it has some useful information"
[Wed Jun 6 21:59:23 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc its just a bite, how bad can it be?
[Wed Jun 6 21:59:30 2012] : Finduilas: ooc I think I only got hit with swords
[Wed Jun 6 21:59:33 2012] : Frederik: "Bloody hell! Is that a werewolf? I've read about them but have never seen one before. They say they can only be harmed by silver."
[Wed Jun 6 21:59:44 2012] : Trantor: "Aaaah!"
[Wed Jun 6 21:59:50 2012] : Frederik: ooc no one got bit.
[Wed Jun 6 21:59:54 2012] : Trantor: "That would explain a lot!"
[Wed Jun 6 21:59:56 2012] : Finduilas: "Breaking its ribs works as well"
[Wed Jun 6 22:00:00 2012] : Vaddyn: "Silver! That would explain a lot"
[Wed Jun 6 22:00:05 2012] : Frederik: "Did it have any useful information?"
[Wed Jun 6 22:00:23 2012] : Waltham: "Silver. How much silver would it take to cast some bullets?"
[Wed Jun 6 22:00:27 2012] : Trantor: "I believe a fire stick explosion to the head worked too"
[Wed Jun 6 22:00:32 2012] : Trantor: ooc brb
[Wed Jun 6 22:00:45 2012] : Vaddyn: "There are more of them, and the pack leaders have recently commanded them to attack the farms"
[Wed Jun 6 22:01:02 2012] : Finduilas: "It wouldn't tell us, but its pack killed farmers and somehow turned them into undead. Sarenrae's power released them from that bondage"
[Wed Jun 6 22:01:18 2012] : Frederik: "I take it from these bodies that the Huwne family was killed by this creature?"
[Wed Jun 6 22:01:30 2012] : Vaddyn: "So it would seem, sadly"
[Wed Jun 6 22:01:39 2012] : Waltham: "This creature and others."
[Wed Jun 6 22:01:40 2012] : Aeleva: "Yes, silver, like this"
[Wed Jun 6 22:01:42 2012] : Finduilas: "Yes, earlier today from the state of their bodies"
[Wed Jun 6 22:01:44 2012] : Vaddyn: "However we do not know for definite"
[Wed Jun 6 22:01:54 2012] : Aeleva: Aeleva pulls out a silver dagger from her pocket
[Wed Jun 6 22:02:04 2012] : Vaddyn: "The creature would not talk about them, and we did not see them attacked"
[Wed Jun 6 22:02:10 2012] : Waltham: ooc fire stick? This is my boomstick!
[Wed Jun 6 22:02:18 2012] : Frederik: "This is troubling news. Can you track down this pack and eradicate it?"
[Wed Jun 6 22:03:30 2012] : Vaddyn: "I am unsure. We struggled a little with just two of them. A whole pack would likely overwhelm us"
[Wed Jun 6 22:03:36 2012] : Trantor: "We had enough trouble with these!"
[Wed Jun 6 22:03:38 2012] : Waltham: "How many tracks did you see, Aeleva? Two of the beasts were dangerous enough."
[Wed Jun 6 22:03:53 2012] : Trantor: "Is anyone here capable of making our weapons damage them?"
[Wed Jun 6 22:04:01 2012] : Vaddyn: "However a few silver weapons could make a huge difference"
[Wed Jun 6 22:04:22 2012] : Frederik: "There's a smith a town that will sell what you require."
[Wed Jun 6 22:04:32 2012] : Finduilas: "Yes, I managed to hit them, but could not cause any wounds"
[Wed Jun 6 22:04:54 2012] : Trantor: ooc the term is 'silvered' - silver is alchemically bound to steel... They're not silver
[Wed Jun 6 22:05:19 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc ooh get you :P
[Wed Jun 6 22:05:20 2012] : Aeleva: "About a dozen"
[Wed Jun 6 22:05:37 2012] : Trantor: ooc ;-P
[Wed Jun 6 22:06:15 2012] : Trantor: ooc and I believe it adds a -1 penalty IIRC (not sure if it's just to attack, or to attack and damage)
[Wed Jun 6 22:06:26 2012] : Frederik: [1d20(1)] = 1
[Wed Jun 6 22:06:31 2012] : Frederik: ooc damage only
[Wed Jun 6 22:06:39 2012] : Aeleva: "You have to know that silvered weapons will help against those werewolves, but that they'll not be as efficient against normal creatures"
[Wed Jun 6 22:06:55 2012] : Aeleva: ooc yes, -1 to damage
[Wed Jun 6 22:07:21 2012] : Waltham: "Then all I need is silver bullets, and a good head to remember which pistol is which."
[Wed Jun 6 22:07:42 2012] : Frederik: "That number is concerning. Particular has it seems they have someone with necromantic powers. You will have to use strategy and take advantage of the environment to defeat them."
[Wed Jun 6 22:08:58 2012] : Waltham: ooc convenient rockslides? :)
[Wed Jun 6 22:09:15 2012] : Finduilas: "Hmm, I wonder if my sword would be effective if it received a silver coating"
[Wed Jun 6 22:09:24 2012] : Waltham: "Might I make a trip to the blacksmith? I think my requirements may be... specialised."
[Wed Jun 6 22:10:50 2012] : Finduilas: "We need to be prepared, better rest here for the night"
[Wed Jun 6 22:11:23 2012] : Frederik: "Right. I shall have some of guards take our prisonser to the cells, after a few uncomfortable nights and some beatings it'll talk I'm sure."
[Wed Jun 6 22:12:05 2012] : Vaddyn: "I think we should all go see the blacksmith"
[Wed Jun 6 22:12:52 2012] : Trantor: Trantor acquires another scimitar and has it silvered
[Wed Jun 6 22:13:50 2012] : Aeleva: ooc is a short sword slashing?
[Wed Jun 6 22:14:10 2012] : Waltham: Waltham works with the blacksmith, casting his own bullets in silvered material
[Wed Jun 6 22:14:14 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn get a silvered longsword and a few silvered arrows
[Wed Jun 6 22:14:15 2012] : Waltham: ooc yes
[Wed Jun 6 22:14:16 2012] : Frederik: ooc piercing
[Wed Jun 6 22:14:24 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc I thought it was either
[Wed Jun 6 22:14:46 2012] : Aeleva: héhé
[Wed Jun 6 22:14:54 2012] : Frederik: ooc I have the book open
[Wed Jun 6 22:15:01 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Can I have my +1 longsword silvered?
[Wed Jun 6 22:15:35 2012] : Frederik: ooc yes, you can also buy the temporary silvering potions.
[Wed Jun 6 22:15:48 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc fair enough
[Wed Jun 6 22:15:54 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Nice idea, that :)
[Wed Jun 6 22:16:23 2012] : ** Vaddyn found the F2 macro key **
[Wed Jun 6 22:18:09 2012] : Frederik: The prisoner is hauled away and the corpses are taken away for cremetion.
[Wed Jun 6 22:18:14 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Those coating only work until the first successful attack and take 10 minutes to apply
[Wed Jun 6 22:19:03 2012] : Waltham: ooc yeah... that's why I'm buying bullets :)
[Wed Jun 6 22:19:03 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Not 10 minutes, a full round and a hot fire
[Wed Jun 6 22:20:26 2012] : DM: GAME END