Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed May 30 20:01:31 2012] : DM: GAME START
[Wed May 30 20:02:08 2012] : DM: You have all recently met each other in the town in Ceriontyn in the middle of sheep-farming country in the foothills of the Grey Peaks.
[Wed May 30 20:03:06 2012] : DM: The local sheep farmers in the outlying farms on the moors have had their sheep attacked by some fearsome beast or beasts.
[Wed May 30 20:03:29 2012] : DM: The town watch captain and the local wool merchants guild both have rewards for the end of the attacks.
[Wed May 30 20:05:35 2012] : DM: You have just left the guildhall where you overhead something about a possible plot been two of the guild members. The man, Seoman, said "the deal as agreed" and "the plan will continue" to the unknown woman.
[Wed May 30 20:06:31 2012] : DM: Both Fredrick and Seoman advised getting more information from farmers Huwne.
[Wed May 30 20:06:40 2012] : DM: Where do you go now?
[Wed May 30 20:07:15 2012] : Finduilas: "Let's go visit that farmer"
[Wed May 30 20:07:17 2012] : Vaddyn: "So I suppose we should go see this farmer"
[Wed May 30 20:07:18 2012] : Waltham: "Looks like talking to the farmers is the way to go."
[Wed May 30 20:07:44 2012] : DM: It's 10 miles up into the hills to the farm.
[Wed May 30 20:07:47 2012] : Waltham: "Does anyone know where?"
[Wed May 30 20:08:01 2012] : DM: ooc I think you got directions.
[Wed May 30 20:08:11 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc do we all have horses?
[Wed May 30 20:08:16 2012] : Waltham: ooc let's assume so!
[Wed May 30 20:08:27 2012] : Finduilas: ooc I have one! :P
[Wed May 30 20:08:32 2012] : Waltham: ooc Waltham can easily afford one.
[Wed May 30 20:09:16 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc did you take the Rich Parents trait? ;)
[Wed May 30 20:09:28 2012] : Waltham: ooc nah, but we're level 4! :)
[Wed May 30 20:09:46 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc "ooo look at us peasants"
[Wed May 30 20:10:05 2012] : Waltham: ooc "Help, I'm being... oh wait, wrong sketch"
[Wed May 30 20:10:15 2012] : Finduilas: ooc I couldn't even make it there on foot :)
[Wed May 30 20:10:51 2012] : Waltham: Waltham leads the way up into the mountains
[Wed May 30 20:11:35 2012] : Waltham: ooc foothills, whatever :)
[Wed May 30 20:11:52 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas rides along
[Wed May 30 20:12:41 2012] : DM: The stony track climbs out of the valley onto the bleak and windswept moors. You pass by other farms, clusters of low stone buildings in a small valleys, sheltered by windblow rowan and beech.
[Wed May 30 20:13:29 2012] : Waltham: Waltham keeps a wary eye out
[Wed May 30 20:13:34 2012] : DM: Sheep dot the rough grass and heather.
[Wed May 30 20:13:43 2012] : Waltham: Perception [1d20(16) + 10] = 26
[Wed May 30 20:13:58 2012] : Waltham: "Doesn't look dangerous, but keep an eye out in case."
[Wed May 30 20:13:59 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Show off!
[Wed May 30 20:14:18 2012] : Waltham: ooc he's good at looking, reacting, and shooting. Not much else :)
[Wed May 30 20:14:19 2012] : DM: As the climb it becomes overcast and gloomy, cloud hanging low on the hilltops.
[Wed May 30 20:14:26 2012] : DM: A light drizzle begins to falls.
[Wed May 30 20:14:54 2012] : Waltham: "Damn weather!"
[Wed May 30 20:14:59 2012] : Vaddyn: "Why does it always have to rain?"
[Wed May 30 20:15:22 2012] : Trantor: "Vaddyn, you may or may not know..."
[Wed May 30 20:15:24 2012] : Waltham: ooc 'cos it's Wales!
[Wed May 30 20:15:37 2012] : DM: After about 2 hours you spot the Huwne farmhouse ahead through the mist and rain. The orange glow from a window an inviting sight amongst the grey.
[Wed May 30 20:15:43 2012] : Trantor: "I am able to turn into other creatures"
[Wed May 30 20:16:06 2012] : DM: ooc write what you know they say ;)
[Wed May 30 20:16:15 2012] : Vaddyn: "Ahh, I have heard about this, but never experienced it"
[Wed May 30 20:16:16 2012] : Waltham: ooc :)
[Wed May 30 20:16:16 2012] : Trantor: "At the first sign of danger, can you use this scroll on me?"
[Wed May 30 20:16:35 2012] : DM: Perception checks.
[Wed May 30 20:16:35 2012] : Trantor: Trantor hands over a scroll of Mage Armour
[Wed May 30 20:16:38 2012] : Trantor: Perception: [1d20(1) + 9] = 10
[Wed May 30 20:16:40 2012] : Vaddyn: Perception: [1d20(8) + 3] = 11
[Wed May 30 20:16:50 2012] : Waltham: Perception [1d20(10) + 10] = 20
[Wed May 30 20:16:58 2012] : Finduilas: Perception: [1d20(8) + 3] = 11
[Wed May 30 20:17:31 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas can clearly see the road she's on
[Wed May 30 20:17:33 2012] : Vaddyn: "Certainly, my friend"
[Wed May 30 20:18:03 2012] : Trantor: "I am unable to cast the spell, but it enables me to have some magical protection when I change"
[Wed May 30 20:18:38 2012] : Trantor: ooc plus if you cast it from a scroll, it lasts 4 hours instead of 1
[Wed May 30 20:18:41 2012] : DM: ooc Ah. I forgot to generate new minis for you.
[Wed May 30 20:19:44 2012] : Vaddyn: "I am eager to witness this so my excitement may cause me to be a little forgetful. Please remind me when you first tranform"
[Wed May 30 20:20:59 2012] : Trantor: "Perhaps you should use it now... It will last a few hours"
[Wed May 30 20:21:30 2012] : Waltham: "There's people there. Between the buildings." Waltham speaks in a low, tense voice.
[Wed May 30 20:21:41 2012] : Vaddyn: "If you think so. It is your scroll"
[Wed May 30 20:22:00 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc needs a use magic device check?
[Wed May 30 20:22:20 2012] : Trantor: ooc nope, it's on your spell list
[Wed May 30 20:22:21 2012] : Waltham: ooc you're a bard, right? Should be OK if bards can cast Mage Armour
[Wed May 30 20:22:40 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc ahh, Always forget the rules for this stuff
[Wed May 30 20:22:41 2012] : Finduilas: "People on a farm? Isn't that to be expected?"
[Wed May 30 20:23:04 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn uses a scroll of Mage armour. +4 to AC for 4 hours.
[Wed May 30 20:23:13 2012] : Waltham: "Depends if they're scurrying and hiding from us. Weapons ready, but not drawn?"
[Wed May 30 20:23:17 2012] : Trantor: "Thankyou Vaddyn"
[Wed May 30 20:23:18 2012] : Vaddyn: (on Trantor of course)
[Wed May 30 20:23:55 2012] : Trantor: ooc makes no odds to my AC unless I wildshape
[Wed May 30 20:24:30 2012] : Waltham: "Shall we go looking for them?"
[Wed May 30 20:24:47 2012] : DM: Are are you approaching the farm?
[Wed May 30 20:24:52 2012] : DM: How are you approaching the farm?
[Wed May 30 20:25:21 2012] : Trantor: ooc I'm not being too cautious yet
[Wed May 30 20:25:36 2012] : Finduilas: "No need for me to try and sneak up on them, they've already seen and heard my approach"
[Wed May 30 20:26:11 2012] : Waltham: ooc which is the farmhouse?
[Wed May 30 20:26:14 2012] : DM: You reach the yard.. (move your minis, please)
[Wed May 30 20:27:12 2012] : Waltham: ooc following James Herriot's advice that you never look for the farmer at the farmhouse, 'cos that implies he's not got anything to do.
[Wed May 30 20:27:18 2012] : DM: ooc but don't cross the yard yet.
[Wed May 30 20:27:52 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas dismounts and grasps her sword
[Wed May 30 20:27:58 2012] : DM: Perception checks
[Wed May 30 20:28:03 2012] : Finduilas: Perception: [1d20(13) + 3] = 16
[Wed May 30 20:28:08 2012] : Waltham: Perception [1d20(3) + 10] = 13
[Wed May 30 20:28:12 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn dismounts
[Wed May 30 20:28:14 2012] : DM: [1d20(1) + 2] = 3
[Wed May 30 20:28:14 2012] : DM: [1d20(15) + 2] = 17
[Wed May 30 20:28:15 2012] : DM: [1d20(11) + 2] = 13
[Wed May 30 20:28:17 2012] : Vaddyn: Perception: [1d20(15) + 3] = 18
[Wed May 30 20:28:17 2012] : Trantor: Perception: [1d20(10) + 9] = 19
[Wed May 30 20:28:28 2012] : Trantor: Perception: [1d20(13) + 5] = 18
[Wed May 30 20:28:49 2012] : Trantor: ooc 2nd was Arol
[Wed May 30 20:29:12 2012] : DM: The farm is quiet, a door creaks in the wind.
[Wed May 30 20:29:29 2012] : Waltham: "Is anyone home?"
[Wed May 30 20:29:38 2012] : Vaddyn: "Are farms normally this quiet?"
[Wed May 30 20:30:15 2012] : Finduilas: "Farmer Huwne? You have visitors"
[Wed May 30 20:30:24 2012] : Vaddyn: "Sounds like there are animals in the the sheds"
[Wed May 30 20:30:39 2012] : DM: The doors to the barn and sheds burst open and two humanoid creature burst through surprising Finduilas and Waltham.
[Wed May 30 20:30:44 2012] : Trantor: "I hear that too"
[Wed May 30 20:31:23 2012] : DM: The wolvish humanoids howl and growl fiercly, longswords in their clawed hands.
[Wed May 30 20:31:32 2012] : DM: ooc Knowledge: nature.
[Wed May 30 20:31:36 2012] : Trantor: Knowledge Nature: [1d20(3) + 8] = 11
[Wed May 30 20:31:42 2012] : Vaddyn: Knowledge Nature: [1d20(4) + 1 + 2 + 1] = 8
[Wed May 30 20:31:44 2012] : Trantor: ooc Boo
[Wed May 30 20:31:50 2012] : Finduilas: "What kind of monsters are that?"
[Wed May 30 20:32:06 2012] : Waltham: [1d20(16)] = 16 - untrained
[Wed May 30 20:32:18 2012] : Waltham: "Damn those things!"
[Wed May 30 20:32:40 2012] : Trantor: "Wolves with swords..."
[Wed May 30 20:32:51 2012] : DM: ooc one moment need to look up surprise. Been reading the D&D Next playtest rules and been confused by them...
[Wed May 30 20:33:10 2012] : Trantor: ooc LOL
[Wed May 30 20:33:20 2012] : DM: Roll initiative.
[Wed May 30 20:33:25 2012] : Vaddyn: Initiative: [1d20(12) + 1] = 13
[Wed May 30 20:33:26 2012] : Trantor: Initiative: [1d20(11) + 4] = 15
[Wed May 30 20:33:43 2012] : DM: [1d20(12) + 5] = 17
[Wed May 30 20:33:44 2012] : DM: [1d20(13) + 5] = 18
[Wed May 30 20:34:04 2012] : Waltham: Initiative: [1d20(1) + 10] = 11
[Wed May 30 20:34:12 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Initiative: [1d20(15) + 3] = 18
[Wed May 30 20:34:14 2012] : Waltham: ooc a 1?! asdf
[Wed May 30 20:34:14 2012] : Finduilas: Initiative: [1d20(5) + 7] = 12
[Wed May 30 20:34:23 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Found it!
[Wed May 30 20:36:09 2012] : Werewolf B: A werewolf leaps towards Kava and cuts with its sword.
[Wed May 30 20:36:15 2012] : Werewolf B: [1d20(7) + 6] = 13
[Wed May 30 20:36:18 2012] : Werewolf B: And misses
[Wed May 30 20:36:37 2012] : Trantor: ooc FInduilas?
[Wed May 30 20:36:50 2012] : Trantor: ooc ;-)
[Wed May 30 20:36:56 2012] : DM: Arol
[Wed May 30 20:37:04 2012] : Trantor: "Arol, stay close to me and flank, just like we trained"
[Wed May 30 20:37:15 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas swings her sword
[Wed May 30 20:37:20 2012] : Finduilas: Longsword +1: [1d20(9) + 11] = 20 Damage: [1d8(5) + 3] = 8 HP.
[Wed May 30 20:37:30 2012] : Finduilas: Done
[Wed May 30 20:37:35 2012] : Trantor: Claw: Reach 10 - [1d20(8) + 7] = 15 Damage: [1d6(5) + 3] = 8 HP.
[Wed May 30 20:37:39 2012] : DM: ooc Not your turn
[Wed May 30 20:37:50 2012] : Trantor: ooc that was me saying that you are not Kava
[Wed May 30 20:37:58 2012] : Trantor: Arol is done
[Wed May 30 20:38:02 2012] : DM: ooc surprise round, can only do one action.
[Wed May 30 20:38:12 2012] : Trantor: ooc move only
[Wed May 30 20:38:22 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Aah, a bit too eager then
[Wed May 30 20:38:46 2012] : Werewolf A: The second werewolf charges at Waltham
[Wed May 30 20:38:52 2012] : Werewolf A: [1d20(4) + 6] = 10
[Wed May 30 20:38:57 2012] : Werewolf A: and misses as well.
[Wed May 30 20:39:03 2012] : Trantor: ooc Arol has an Int of 3 - he understands speech (common)
[Wed May 30 20:39:10 2012] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed May 30 20:39:17 2012] : Trantor: [Wed May 30 20:39:32 2012] : Trantor: ooc +4 for Mage armour = AC 19.
[Wed May 30 20:39:34 2012] : Trantor: Done
[Wed May 30 20:39:42 2012] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed May 30 20:39:56 2012] : Vaddyn: Inspire Courage: Vaddyn inspires the party with a joke about their opponents... +1 competence bonus to attack and damage; +1 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects until Vaddyn stops.
[Wed May 30 20:40:14 2012] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed May 30 20:40:17 2012] : DM: And the joke is? ;)
[Wed May 30 20:40:18 2012] : Trantor: A medium mean lookin lizard replaces Trantor
[Wed May 30 20:40:28 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc Your face :P
[Wed May 30 20:40:35 2012] : DM: Finduilas was surprised as was Waltham.
[Wed May 30 20:40:37 2012] : Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed May 30 20:40:49 2012] : Werewolf B: Werewolf attacks Finduilas again.
[Wed May 30 20:40:53 2012] : Werewolf B: [1d20(1) + 6] = 7
[Wed May 30 20:40:59 2012] : DM: Arol?
[Wed May 30 20:41:23 2012] : Trantor: Bite - Power Attack: [1d20(16) + 9] = 25 Damage: [1d6(1) + 10] = 11 HP.
[Wed May 30 20:41:30 2012] : Trantor: Claw: Reach 10 - [1d20(17) + 7] = 24 Damage: [1d6(5) + 5] = 10 HP.
[Wed May 30 20:41:32 2012] : Trantor: Claw: Reach 10 - [1d20(7) + 7] = 14 Damage: [1d6(3) + 5] = 8 HP.
[Wed May 30 20:41:43 2012] : Trantor: Done
[Wed May 30 20:42:27 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Nice doggy!
[Wed May 30 20:42:51 2012] : DM: Arol claws at the werewolf but the wounds instantly heal over and the creature is barely scratched.
[Wed May 30 20:42:53 2012] : Waltham: ooc giant ape, but... details.
[Wed May 30 20:43:26 2012] : Werewolf A: The werewolf moves to surround Finduilas.
[Wed May 30 20:43:29 2012] : Trantor: ooc -1 to all those DM, I have bardsong set to +2
[Wed May 30 20:44:13 2012] : Werewolf A: [1d20(13) + 8] = 21
[Wed May 30 20:44:43 2012] : Dice error: syntax error
[Wed May 30 20:44:46 2012] : Werewolf A: It's sword stabs into her back [1d8(7) + 6] = 13
[Wed May 30 20:45:13 2012] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed May 30 20:45:41 2012] : Finduilas: Damage: Finduilas takes 13 damage. [Wed May 30 20:45:41 2012] : Trantor: Trantor takes a 5 ft step
[Wed May 30 20:45:59 2012] : Trantor: Then unleashes a stream of attacks
[Wed May 30 20:46:11 2012] : Trantor: Talon: [1d20(4) + 11] = 15 Damage: [1d8(2) + 6] = 8 HP.
[Wed May 30 20:46:11 2012] : Trantor: Talon: [1d20(9) + 11] = 20 Damage: [1d8(5) + 6] = 11 HP.
[Wed May 30 20:46:12 2012] : Trantor: Bite: [1d20(9) + 11] = 20 Damage: [1d6(4) + 6] = 10 HP.
[Wed May 30 20:46:13 2012] : Trantor: Claw: [1d20(13) + 8] = 21 Damage: [1d4(2) + 3] = 5 HP.
[Wed May 30 20:46:14 2012] : Trantor: Claw: [1d20(3) + 8] = 11 Damage: [1d4(4) + 3] = 7 HP.
[Wed May 30 20:46:20 2012] : Trantor: Done
[Wed May 30 20:46:51 2012] : DM: ooc what creature are you?
[Wed May 30 20:47:04 2012] : Trantor: ooc Deinonychus :-)
[Wed May 30 20:47:44 2012] : DM: Your attacks tear skin and flesh but the wounds heal over almost completly.
[Wed May 30 20:48:05 2012] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed May 30 20:48:32 2012] : Vaddyn: Grease: Level 1 - Covers a 10 foot square within 35 feet with grease for 4 rounds. DC 17 reflex save for all within the area, or fall prone.
[Wed May 30 20:48:52 2012] : DM: [1d20(6) + 2] = 8
[Wed May 30 20:49:09 2012] : DM: The werewolf's paws slip out from under it and it falls to the ground.
[Wed May 30 20:49:19 2012] : Waltham: ooc I love that spell. Such good value!
[Wed May 30 20:49:20 2012] : Trantor: ooc woot
[Wed May 30 20:49:26 2012] : Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed May 30 20:50:00 2012] : Trantor: ooc conjuration is a pretty good school in general
[Wed May 30 20:50:01 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc does a combat feat take up any time?
[Wed May 30 20:50:17 2012] : DM: ooc depends what it is I guess.
[Wed May 30 20:50:22 2012] : Trantor: ooc some replace standard/full actions IIRC
[Wed May 30 20:50:30 2012] : Waltham: ooc which feat? Craig's summary is accurate
[Wed May 30 20:50:30 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc essentially craking a whip in the air
[Wed May 30 20:50:48 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc Dazzling Display
[Wed May 30 20:50:50 2012] : Waltham: ooc if that's Dazzling Display, it's a full round
[Wed May 30 20:51:00 2012] : Waltham: ooc IIRC
[Wed May 30 20:51:20 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc ah yes, its a demoralize which needs standard
[Wed May 30 20:51:25 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc ok, done
[Wed May 30 20:51:32 2012] : DM: Finduiilas?
[Wed May 30 20:51:56 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas swings low, careful not to step in the greased area
[Wed May 30 20:51:59 2012] : Finduilas: Longsword +1: [1d20(10) + 13] = 23 Damage: [1d8(5) + 5] = 10 HP.
[Wed May 30 20:52:06 2012] : Finduilas: Done
[Wed May 30 20:52:16 2012] : DM: Hit, but your sword does no damage.
[Wed May 30 20:52:43 2012] : DM: Waltham? You better have silver bullets
[Wed May 30 20:52:50 2012] : Waltham: ooc Boo. I don't have silver bullets and I don't know, in-character, that's what I need.
[Wed May 30 20:53:28 2012] : Finduilas: "I felt my sword hit that monstruosity, but it didn't DO anything"
[Wed May 30 20:53:49 2012] : Waltham: Waltham moves a short distance closer, then draws one of the metallic devices from his belt. With a thunderous sound, it hurls a metallic slug at the monster.
[Wed May 30 20:53:51 2012] : Trantor: ooc we all sucked at the nature roll, so none of us do, hence I wildshaped despite *me* knowing my natural weapons wouldn't be much use
[Wed May 30 20:54:31 2012] : Waltham: [1d20(3) + 7] = 10 touch attack into melee; [1d8(7) + 2] = 9 damage
[Wed May 30 20:54:41 2012] : Waltham: ooc I'm not rolling well tonight.
[Wed May 30 20:54:43 2012] : Waltham: ooc done
[Wed May 30 20:54:45 2012] : DM: Miss
[Wed May 30 20:55:32 2012] : Werewolf B: The werewolf slashes and bites at Finduilas, teeth bared in a fierce, mocking grin.
[Wed May 30 20:55:37 2012] : Werewolf B: [1d20(19) + 6] = 25
[Wed May 30 20:55:46 2012] : Werewolf B: [1d8(7) + 6] = 13 damage from the sword
[Wed May 30 20:55:50 2012] : Werewolf B: [1d20(1) + 1] = 2
[Wed May 30 20:55:54 2012] : Werewolf B: The bite misses.
[Wed May 30 20:55:55 2012] : Trantor: ooc he's prone
[Wed May 30 20:55:59 2012] : DM: Arol?
[Wed May 30 20:56:04 2012] : Finduilas: Damage: Finduilas takes 13 damage. [Wed May 30 20:56:05 2012] : DM: ooc oh yeah.
[Wed May 30 20:56:13 2012] : Finduilas: "That hurts"
[Wed May 30 20:56:19 2012] : Werewolf B: ooc no it didn't.
[Wed May 30 20:56:30 2012] : Werewolf B: The werewolf attempts to stand,
[Wed May 30 20:56:32 2012] : Werewolf B: [1d20(2) + 2] = 4
[Wed May 30 20:56:45 2012] : Werewolf B: And slips again.
[Wed May 30 20:56:49 2012] : Trantor: ooc AoO from Arol and Finduilas?
[Wed May 30 20:57:07 2012] : Werewolf B: The werewolf attempt to attack from the ground.
[Wed May 30 20:57:11 2012] : Werewolf B: [1d20(1) + 2] = 3
[Wed May 30 20:57:14 2012] : Werewolf B: And misses.
[Wed May 30 20:57:19 2012] : Werewolf B: [1d20(13) - 3] = 10
[Wed May 30 20:57:24 2012] : Werewolf B: both times.
[Wed May 30 20:57:29 2012] : DM: Arol?
[Wed May 30 20:57:43 2012] : Trantor: ooc AoO from Arol and Finduilas? Standing provokes one
[Wed May 30 20:58:36 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Bite - Power Attack: [1d20(11) + 8] = 19 Damage: [1d6(6) + 9] = 15 HP.
[Wed May 30 20:58:50 2012] : Trantor: Then Arol full attacks
[Wed May 30 20:58:52 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Bite - Power Attack: [1d20(4) + 8] = 12 Damage: [1d6(1) + 9] = 10 HP.
[Wed May 30 20:58:54 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Claw: Reach 10 - [1d20(19) + 6] = 25 Damage: [1d6(5) + 4] = 9 HP.
[Wed May 30 20:58:55 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Claw: Reach 10 - [1d20(10) + 6] = 16 Damage: [1d6(3) + 4] = 7 HP.
[Wed May 30 20:59:01 2012] : Trantor: Done
[Wed May 30 20:59:18 2012] : DM: ooc do your rolls include flank and bard song?
[Wed May 30 20:59:25 2012] : Trantor: ooc just bard song
[Wed May 30 20:59:58 2012] : DM: Finduilas, AoO?
[Wed May 30 21:00:10 2012] : DM: Arols bite connects and injures the creature.
[Wed May 30 21:00:40 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Oops, one I didn't check I guess
[Wed May 30 21:00:43 2012] : Finduilas: Longsword +1: [1d20(14) + 13] = 27 Damage: [1d8(3) + 5] = 8 HP.
[Wed May 30 21:01:53 2012] : DM: No damage.
[Wed May 30 21:01:59 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas looks at the beast and wonders what the matter with her sword
[Wed May 30 21:02:18 2012] : Werewolf A: Werewolf attacks Finduilas again.
[Wed May 30 21:02:24 2012] : Werewolf A: [1d20(6) + 6] = 12
[Wed May 30 21:02:27 2012] : Werewolf A: [1d20(3) + 1] = 4
[Wed May 30 21:02:35 2012] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed May 30 21:03:01 2012] : Trantor: Trantor keeps up his flurry of attacks, hoping to hit hard...
[Wed May 30 21:03:07 2012] : Trantor: Talon: [1d20(15) + 11] = 26 Damage: [1d8(8) + 6] = 14 HP.
[Wed May 30 21:03:07 2012] : Trantor: Talon: [1d20(6) + 11] = 17 Damage: [1d8(6) + 6] = 12 HP.
[Wed May 30 21:03:08 2012] : Trantor: Bite: [1d20(3) + 11] = 14 Damage: [1d6(2) + 6] = 8 HP.
[Wed May 30 21:03:08 2012] : Trantor: Claw: [1d20(20) + 8] = 28 Damage: [1d4(1) + 3] = 4 HP.
Critical threat: [1d20(20) + 12] = 32, Damage: [4 + 1d4(1) + 3] = 8 HP

[Wed May 30 21:03:09 2012] : Trantor: Claw: [1d20(3) + 8] = 11 Damage: [1d4(2) + 3] = 5 HP.
[Wed May 30 21:03:32 2012] : Trantor: Done
[Wed May 30 21:03:56 2012] : Trantor: Boo, 1 in 400 chance of a 20 x 20, and still don't beat his DR!
[Wed May 30 21:04:12 2012] : DM: One talon wounds the werewolf.
[Wed May 30 21:04:37 2012] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed May 30 21:05:15 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn attempts to scare the beasts
[Wed May 30 21:05:19 2012] : Vaddyn: Dazzling Display: Vaddyn attempts to demoralized the enemies within 30ft with his whip. [1d20(8) + 4 + 10] = 22. (DC=10 + targets HD + targets WIS) [Wed May 30 21:05:42 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc seems slightly complicated imo
[Wed May 30 21:05:49 2012] : Waltham: ooc I'm pretty certain it's WIS modifier, not score
[Wed May 30 21:06:09 2012] : Vaddyn: oco correct
[Wed May 30 21:06:23 2012] : DM: ooc uh, what?
[Wed May 30 21:06:25 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc my desc is a little vague on that
[Wed May 30 21:06:27 2012] : Trantor: ooc LOL
[Wed May 30 21:06:50 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc attempting to demoralise them
[Wed May 30 21:06:57 2012] : DM: [1d20(9) + 2] = 11
[Wed May 30 21:06:58 2012] : DM: [1d20(16) + 2] = 18
[Wed May 30 21:07:26 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc I have to beat 10 + their HD plus their Wisdom mod
[Wed May 30 21:07:31 2012] : DM: DC is 10+2+2
[Wed May 30 21:07:41 2012] : DM: Werewolf A is shaken.
[Wed May 30 21:07:51 2012] : Waltham: ooc so they're both shaken for 2 rounds
[Wed May 30 21:08:28 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc Yep, both for 2 rnds
[Wed May 30 21:08:37 2012] : Trantor: ooc nice one
[Wed May 30 21:08:39 2012] : DM: What? 18 > 14
[Wed May 30 21:09:07 2012] : Trantor: ooc he intimidates with his roll of 22 vs the dc of 14 (10 + HD + wis mod)
[Wed May 30 21:09:14 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc I rolled 22 vs 14
[Wed May 30 21:09:20 2012] : Waltham: ooc it's a DC for a skill check, not for a Will save
[Wed May 30 21:09:21 2012] : DM: Oh
[Wed May 30 21:09:32 2012] : Trantor: ooc for every 5 above their DC it lasts another round
[Wed May 30 21:09:48 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc That was always going to be confusing the first time i did it
[Wed May 30 21:10:08 2012] : Trantor: ooc shaken = -2 on practically everything
[Wed May 30 21:10:26 2012] : DM: Finduilas?
[Wed May 30 21:10:31 2012] : Trantor: ooc though not damage seemingly
[Wed May 30 21:10:40 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc attacks, saves, skills and ability checks
[Wed May 30 21:10:58 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas swings again, even though she's not convinced it's of any use
[Wed May 30 21:11:03 2012] : Finduilas: Longsword +1: [1d20(4) + 13] = 17 Damage: [1d8(5) + 5] = 10 HP.
[Wed May 30 21:11:11 2012] : Finduilas: Done
[Wed May 30 21:11:14 2012] : DM: Miss.
[Wed May 30 21:11:37 2012] : DM: Actually, it's prone so hit but it does no damage.
[Wed May 30 21:11:45 2012] : DM: Waltham?
[Wed May 30 21:12:16 2012] : Waltham: Waltham hastily reloads and fires another bullet, hoping to hit the target rather than the ground this time.
[Wed May 30 21:12:25 2012] : Waltham: [1d20(8) + 7] = 15 touch attack into melee; [1d8(2) + 2] = 4 damage
[Wed May 30 21:12:44 2012] : DM: Hit. No damage.
[Wed May 30 21:12:48 2012] : Waltham: ooc I can't justify switching tactics until I've decided that bullets don't work! :(
[Wed May 30 21:13:16 2012] : Trantor: ooc fair enough, my int of 8 is hurting me bad too ;-)
[Wed May 30 21:13:33 2012] : DM: ooc done?
[Wed May 30 21:13:49 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc I think we may be a slightly dim bunch
[Wed May 30 21:13:51 2012] : Waltham: done
[Wed May 30 21:14:25 2012] : Werewolf B: The werewolf scoots away (5 ft step) and attempts to stand.
[Wed May 30 21:14:30 2012] : Werewolf B: [1d20(9) + 2] = 11
[Wed May 30 21:14:40 2012] : DM: Arol?
[Wed May 30 21:14:54 2012] : Trantor: Arol steps
[Wed May 30 21:15:07 2012] : Trantor: Then attacks again
[Wed May 30 21:15:11 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Bite - Power Attack: [1d20(14) + 8] = 22 Damage: [1d6(6) + 9] = 15 HP.
[Wed May 30 21:15:13 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Claw: Reach 10 - [1d20(20) + 6] = 26 Damage: [1d6(3) + 4] = 7 HP.
Critical threat: [1d20(7) + 6] = 13, Damage: [7 + 1d6(1) + 4] = 12 HP

[Wed May 30 21:15:15 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Claw: Reach 10 - [1d20(14) + 6] = 20 Damage: [1d6(5) + 4] = 9 HP.
[Wed May 30 21:15:24 2012] : Trantor: Done
[Wed May 30 21:15:33 2012] : Waltham: ooc can't take a 5-ft step while prone
[Wed May 30 21:17:01 2012] : DM: ooc I don't care. Make a list of all the rules I get wrong email after the game..
[Wed May 30 21:17:16 2012] : Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed May 30 21:17:21 2012] : DM: Arol scratches with a bite.
[Wed May 30 21:17:46 2012] : Werewolf A: The werewolf turns on Trantor.
[Wed May 30 21:17:50 2012] : Werewolf A: [1d20(19) + 4] = 23
[Wed May 30 21:17:51 2012] : Waltham: ooc :) good ruling!
[Wed May 30 21:18:12 2012] : Werewolf A: And hits for [1d8(8) + 6] = 14 damage.
[Wed May 30 21:18:15 2012] : Trantor: ooc AC = 19
[Wed May 30 21:18:28 2012] : Trantor: Damage: Trantor takes 14 damage. [Wed May 30 21:18:36 2012] : Werewolf A: Bite: [1d20(10) - 1] = 9
[Wed May 30 21:18:44 2012] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed May 30 21:18:49 2012] : Trantor: *Screech*
[Wed May 30 21:19:07 2012] : Trantor: "Roaaaaaaargggghhhhh!"
[Wed May 30 21:19:14 2012] : Trantor: Talon: [1d20(5) + 11] = 16 Damage: [1d8(6) + 6] = 12 HP.
[Wed May 30 21:19:15 2012] : Trantor: Talon: [1d20(6) + 11] = 17 Damage: [1d8(4) + 6] = 10 HP.
[Wed May 30 21:19:15 2012] : Trantor: Bite: [1d20(5) + 11] = 16 Damage: [1d6(6) + 6] = 12 HP.
[Wed May 30 21:19:16 2012] : Trantor: Claw: [1d20(15) + 8] = 23 Damage: [1d4(3) + 3] = 6 HP.
[Wed May 30 21:19:17 2012] : Trantor: Claw: [1d20(6) + 8] = 14 Damage: [1d4(2) + 3] = 5 HP.
[Wed May 30 21:19:31 2012] : Trantor: ooc bit pants response though ;-)
[Wed May 30 21:19:33 2012] : Trantor: Done
[Wed May 30 21:19:53 2012] : DM: One claw tears flesh which quickly heals over.
[Wed May 30 21:20:12 2012] : DM: ooc pretty awesome mental image though :)
[Wed May 30 21:20:23 2012] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed May 30 21:20:59 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn attempts to disable A
[Wed May 30 21:21:02 2012] : Vaddyn: Hideous Laughter: Level 1 - Target within 35 feet must pass a DC 15 Will save or fall prone laughing and losing all actions (though not helpless) for 4 rounds. A new save may be attempted each round, and is a full round action.
[Wed May 30 21:21:14 2012] : DM: [1d20(13) + 2] = 15
[Wed May 30 21:21:27 2012] : DM: The werewolf is unaffected.
[Wed May 30 21:21:33 2012] : Vaddyn: done
[Wed May 30 21:21:51 2012] : DM: Finduilas? Can try a disarm or a grapple or something.
[Wed May 30 21:21:55 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc still maintaining Inspire btw
[Wed May 30 21:22:43 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas drops her sword as she walks around and tries to grab the monster
[Wed May 30 21:22:55 2012] : Finduilas: Strength: [1d20(9) + 2] = 11
[Wed May 30 21:23:06 2012] : Finduilas: ooc No grapple attack prepared
[Wed May 30 21:23:15 2012] : Trantor: ooc CMD = 1d20 + BAB + Str
[Wed May 30 21:23:23 2012] : Finduilas: CMB: BAB 4 + Str 2: 6
[Wed May 30 21:23:23 2012] : Trantor: ooc CMB
[Wed May 30 21:23:38 2012] : DM: +4 for prone.
[Wed May 30 21:23:41 2012] : Finduilas: [1d20(7) + 6] = 13
[Wed May 30 21:23:51 2012] : Waltham: ooc so that's 17 then?
[Wed May 30 21:23:57 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Yep
[Wed May 30 21:24:01 2012] : DM: Finduilas grapples the creature.
[Wed May 30 21:24:35 2012] : Finduilas: "If I can't hit it, at least I can try and wring its neck"
[Wed May 30 21:25:05 2012] : DM: AoO: [1d20(17) + 4] = 21
[Wed May 30 21:25:15 2012] : DM: [1d8(8) + 6] = 14 damage
[Wed May 30 21:25:47 2012] : Finduilas: ooc On me?
[Wed May 30 21:25:49 2012] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed May 30 21:26:16 2012] : DM: Waltham?
[Wed May 30 21:26:19 2012] : Finduilas: Damage: Finduilas takes 14 damage. [Wed May 30 21:26:49 2012] : Waltham: Waltham keeps firing, for want of any better ideas
[Wed May 30 21:26:54 2012] : Waltham: [1d20(9) + 7] = 16 touch attack into melee; [1d8(7) + 2] = 9 damage
[Wed May 30 21:27:02 2012] : DM: Hit but no effect.
[Wed May 30 21:27:18 2012] : Waltham: He then sheathes his pistols, and steps down from the horse.
[Wed May 30 21:27:21 2012] : Waltham: done
[Wed May 30 21:28:18 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc I have a mental image of him standing on the horses back and then walking down a little stairway
[Wed May 30 21:28:28 2012] : Trantor: ooc LOL
[Wed May 30 21:28:42 2012] : Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed May 30 21:29:14 2012] : Werewolf B: The werewolf attempts to escape. [1d20(8) + 6] = 14 vs Finduilas's CMD.
[Wed May 30 21:29:23 2012] : Werewolf B: Failed?
[Wed May 30 21:30:09 2012] : Finduilas: CMD: 10 + BAB + Str + Dex: 17
[Wed May 30 21:30:15 2012] : Finduilas: Yep
[Wed May 30 21:30:32 2012] : DM: Arol?
[Wed May 30 21:31:00 2012] : Trantor: Arol attacks again... Flank + bardsong taken into account, but not his prone position
[Wed May 30 21:31:07 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Bite - Power Attack: [1d20(6) + 10] = 16 Damage: [1d6(3) + 9] = 12 HP.
[Wed May 30 21:31:08 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Claw: Reach 10 - [1d20(1) + 8] = 9 Damage: [1d6(3) + 4] = 7 HP.
[Wed May 30 21:31:09 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Claw: Reach 10 - [1d20(2) + 8] = 10 Damage: [1d6(4) + 4] = 8 HP.
[Wed May 30 21:31:25 2012] : Trantor: Done
[Wed May 30 21:31:41 2012] : DM: Miss
[Wed May 30 21:31:58 2012] : Werewolf A: The werewolf continues to attack Trantor.
[Wed May 30 21:32:03 2012] : Trantor: ooc you also add flank + bardsong to CMB BTW
[Wed May 30 21:32:03 2012] : Werewolf A: [1d20(20) + 4] = 24
[Wed May 30 21:32:08 2012] : Werewolf A: [1d20(9) + 4] = 13
[Wed May 30 21:32:20 2012] : Werewolf A: [1d20(9) - 1] = 8
[Wed May 30 21:32:25 2012] : Werewolf A: The bite misses.
[Wed May 30 21:32:32 2012] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed May 30 21:32:46 2012] : Trantor: ooc something hit surely?
[Wed May 30 21:33:51 2012] : DM: ooc no.
[Wed May 30 21:33:56 2012] : Trantor: Trantor continues blindly attacking
[Wed May 30 21:34:06 2012] : Trantor: Talon: [1d20(20) + 9] = 29 Damage: [1d8(5) + 6] = 11 HP.
Critical threat: [1d20(6) + 10] = 16, Damage: [11 + 1d8(4) + 6] = 21 HP

[Wed May 30 21:34:06 2012] : Trantor: Talon: [1d20(10) + 9] = 19 Damage: [1d8(7) + 6] = 13 HP.
[Wed May 30 21:34:07 2012] : Trantor: Bite: [1d20(11) + 9] = 20 Damage: [1d6(2) + 6] = 8 HP.
[Wed May 30 21:34:08 2012] : Trantor: Claw: [1d20(9) + 6] = 15 Damage: [1d4(1) + 3] = 4 HP.
[Wed May 30 21:34:09 2012] : Trantor: Claw: [1d20(19) + 6] = 25 Damage: [1d4(4) + 3] = 7 HP.
[Wed May 30 21:34:36 2012] : Trantor: Done
[Wed May 30 21:34:56 2012] : DM: Two hits, one scratch.
[Wed May 30 21:35:21 2012] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed May 30 21:35:40 2012] : Vaddyn: Sound Burst - Level 2 - Deals [1d8(3)] = 3 sonic damage in a 10 ft radius, 35 ft range. Subjects are stunned unless they pass a Fort save of DC 16; duration - 1 round.)
[Wed May 30 21:35:59 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc placed to get both of them
[Wed May 30 21:35:59 2012] : DM: [1d20(5) + 4] = 9
[Wed May 30 21:36:00 2012] : DM: [1d20(9) + 4] = 13
[Wed May 30 21:36:22 2012] : DM: The werewolves are both stunned.
[Wed May 30 21:36:26 2012] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed May 30 21:36:44 2012] : DM: No longer shaken though.
[Wed May 30 21:36:56 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc correct
[Wed May 30 21:37:35 2012] : DM: Finduilas? If you have a rope you can tie up the werewolf (skipping the pin stage as it is stunned).
[Wed May 30 21:38:05 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Of course I have a rope, my chars always do ;)
[Wed May 30 21:38:25 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas reaches into her backpack and retrieves a rope
[Wed May 30 21:38:46 2012] : Finduilas: Starting to tie the "thing" up
[Wed May 30 21:39:46 2012] : DM: Arol?
[Wed May 30 21:40:19 2012] : Trantor: Arol moves in to flank with Trantor
[Wed May 30 21:40:36 2012] : Trantor: Arol - Bite - Power Attack: [1d20(1) + 10] = 11 Damage: [1d6(2) + 9] = 11 HP.
[Wed May 30 21:40:41 2012] : Trantor: Done
[Wed May 30 21:40:53 2012] : DM: Miss.
[Wed May 30 21:41:21 2012] : DM: Trantor?
[Wed May 30 21:41:47 2012] : Trantor: "Sqrark, reark, Graaaah"
[Wed May 30 21:41:51 2012] : Trantor: Talon: [1d20(14) + 11] = 25 Damage: [1d8(1) + 6] = 7 HP.
[Wed May 30 21:41:52 2012] : Trantor: Talon: [1d20(7) + 11] = 18 Damage: [1d8(6) + 6] = 12 HP.
[Wed May 30 21:41:54 2012] : Trantor: Bite: [1d20(6) + 11] = 17 Damage: [1d6(6) + 6] = 12 HP.
[Wed May 30 21:41:55 2012] : Trantor: Claw: [1d20(2) + 8] = 10 Damage: [1d4(4) + 3] = 7 HP.
[Wed May 30 21:41:56 2012] : Trantor: Claw: [1d20(9) + 8] = 17 Damage: [1d4(2) + 3] = 5 HP.
[Wed May 30 21:42:01 2012] : Trantor: Done
[Wed May 30 21:42:10 2012] : Waltham: ooc did I get a go this round? I'm normally after Finduilas!
[Wed May 30 21:42:36 2012] : Trantor: ooc needn't bother with the claws, I suppose a crit could do up to 14 damage
[Wed May 30 21:42:48 2012] : DM: Two hits, the werewolf is now bloodied.
[Wed May 30 21:42:52 2012] : DM: Waltham?
[Wed May 30 21:42:57 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Never mind whom you're normally after, this is no time to chase girls!
[Wed May 30 21:43:07 2012] : Trantor: ooc getting all 4e on us DM ;-)
[Wed May 30 21:43:27 2012] : Trantor: ooc it's a good term though
[Wed May 30 21:43:28 2012] : Waltham: ooc :-p
[Wed May 30 21:43:48 2012] : Finduilas: ooc I see it as descriptive :P
[Wed May 30 21:43:49 2012] : Waltham: ooc can I attempt a coup-de-grace?
[Wed May 30 21:43:57 2012] : DM: ooc sure
[Wed May 30 21:44:33 2012] : Waltham: Right.
[Wed May 30 21:44:44 2012] : Trantor: ooc Mortal Kombat... press triangle, square, triangle...
[Wed May 30 21:45:26 2012] : Waltham: Waltham takes his loaded musket, and holds the barrel to the stunned werewolf's head. He pulls the trigger...
[Wed May 30 21:45:41 2012] : Waltham: [4d12(11,10,1,1) + 8] = 31
[Wed May 30 21:46:08 2012] : Waltham: ooc and a DC31 fort save if that doesn't kill it
[Wed May 30 21:46:10 2012] : Waltham: done
[Wed May 30 21:46:12 2012] : DM: Waltham executes the werewolf.
[Wed May 30 21:46:42 2012] : Finduilas: "That weapon is messier than I thought, there's brains everywhere"
[Wed May 30 21:46:44 2012] : DM: Vaddyn? The remaining werewolf is tied up.
[Wed May 30 21:47:04 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc does it look secure?
[Wed May 30 21:47:43 2012] : DM: ooc yes.
[Wed May 30 21:47:55 2012] : Finduilas: ooc You're welcome to come over and check :)
[Wed May 30 21:48:00 2012] : Waltham: "It normally does a better job than on these things."
[Wed May 30 21:48:12 2012] : Finduilas: "Uh-huh"
[Wed May 30 21:48:20 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn moves over to get a better look at the beast
[Wed May 30 21:48:41 2012] : Vaddyn: "What is it?"
[Wed May 30 21:48:57 2012] : Trantor: "Some form of wolf-man?"
[Wed May 30 21:49:25 2012] : Finduilas: "It's an abomination"
[Wed May 30 21:49:29 2012] : Trantor: ooc sorry...
[Wed May 30 21:49:33 2012] : DM: The dead werewolf as shifted into human form and look human only hairier.
[Wed May 30 21:49:37 2012] : Trantor: "rarth, grah"
[Wed May 30 21:49:54 2012] : Finduilas: "Wha...?"
[Wed May 30 21:50:01 2012] : Trantor: [Wed May 30 21:50:09 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas looks at the beast turned man
[Wed May 30 21:50:12 2012] : Vaddyn: ""This is getting stranger"
[Wed May 30 21:50:16 2012] : DM: It can't escape, end of combat..
[Wed May 30 21:50:38 2012] : Trantor: "grah..." *cough, cough*
[Wed May 30 21:50:43 2012] : DM: 240 XP each.
[Wed May 30 21:50:54 2012] : Waltham: Waltham kicks the wolf-thing in the ribs. "Can you speak?"
[Wed May 30 21:50:59 2012] : Trantor: "Sorry about that, I forget I can't speak when I've changed"
[Wed May 30 21:51:30 2012] : Finduilas: "I need to take care of my wounds. Who else is wounded?"
[Wed May 30 21:51:39 2012] : Trantor: ooc I suppose it's fine for a druid not o have encountered such aberrations from the natual
[Wed May 30 21:51:43 2012] : Trantor: ooc natural
[Wed May 30 21:51:45 2012] : Vaddyn: "Trantor, have you ever heard of a druid turning into one of these things?"
[Wed May 30 21:51:58 2012] : Werewolf B: It snarls angrily. "Release me or my pack will hunt you down!"
[Wed May 30 21:52:10 2012] : Waltham: "There's more of you?"
[Wed May 30 21:52:19 2012] : Waltham: "Tiresome creatures."
[Wed May 30 21:52:31 2012] : Werewolf B: "Many more!" *Grrraal*
[Wed May 30 21:52:39 2012] : Trantor: "You certainly resisted our attacks!"
[Wed May 30 21:52:56 2012] : Vaddyn: "Are you responsible for the attacks on the herds?"
[Wed May 30 21:53:02 2012] : Werewolf B: "And they will chew on your bones and hear them crack and snap."
[Wed May 30 21:53:36 2012] : Trantor: "I shall have to look into your kind to find out more. You are clearly outside the natural order"
[Wed May 30 21:53:43 2012] : Werewolf B: Some sort of skill check, Vaddyn.
[Wed May 30 21:54:07 2012] : Waltham: "Look at its jaws."
[Wed May 30 21:54:14 2012] : Vaddyn: Intimidate: [1d20(9) + 14] = 23
[Wed May 30 21:54:30 2012] : Waltham: Survival [1d20(2) + 10] = 12
[Wed May 30 21:54:38 2012] : Waltham: ooc I can't roll anything!
[Wed May 30 21:55:04 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas tries to recall her religious teachings and what she was told there about monster-men like these
[Wed May 30 21:55:07 2012] : Finduilas: Knowledge Religion: [1d20(10) + 5] = 15
[Wed May 30 21:55:11 2012] : Trantor: Knowledge Nature: [1d20(10) + 8] = 18
[Wed May 30 21:55:19 2012] : Werewolf B: "We hate the taste of sheep-flesh but packleaders says kill. So we kill."
[Wed May 30 21:55:23 2012] : Trantor: Survival: [1d20(2) + 8] = 10
[Wed May 30 21:55:53 2012] : Waltham: "What do you want instead of sheep?"
[Wed May 30 21:55:58 2012] : Trantor: Trantor tries to combine his knowledge of jaws and animal corpses
[Wed May 30 21:56:10 2012] : Vaddyn: "Why have you only started killing sheep recently?"
[Wed May 30 21:56:21 2012] : Trantor: "So what do you like to eat?"
[Wed May 30 21:56:44 2012] : Trantor: "I'd need to see the bodies of the sheep to confirm a match"
[Wed May 30 21:56:52 2012] : Werewolf B: "Human-flesh, elf-flesh. But packleader says sheep. I don't know why."
[Wed May 30 21:57:07 2012] : Waltham: "Perhaps because humans and elves hunt back."
[Wed May 30 21:57:16 2012] : Trantor: "Do we have anything else to learn from him?"
[Wed May 30 21:57:54 2012] : Trantor: "Perhaps Waltham should use his fearsom death staff on this one too?"
[Wed May 30 21:57:58 2012] : Waltham: "Keep him bound. There must be something that injures these creatures."
[Wed May 30 21:58:12 2012] : Waltham: "Other than a bullet to the brain, of course."
[Wed May 30 21:58:20 2012] : Trantor: ooc brb
[Wed May 30 21:58:22 2012] : Finduilas: ooc Anybody else wounded?
[Wed May 30 21:58:42 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc not me
[Wed May 30 21:59:02 2012] : Waltham: ooc not I
[Wed May 30 21:59:16 2012] : Waltham: ooc also, Waltham just turned out a lot more CN than I expected.
[Wed May 30 21:59:32 2012] : Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed May 30 21:59:38 2012] : Vaddyn: "Have you killed farmer Huwne?"
[Wed May 30 21:59:41 2012] : Werewolf B: ooc Hmm. bathroom installers have swapped a fan that wouldn't turn on for a fan that doesn't turn off. I'm not sure this is an improvement.
[Wed May 30 21:59:56 2012] : Waltham: ooc numpties.
[Wed May 30 22:00:08 2012] : Vaddyn: ooc is it one that stays on for a bit after you turn off the light/shower?
[Wed May 30 22:00:39 2012] : Trantor: ooc back
[Wed May 30 22:00:44 2012] : Werewolf B: The werewolf grins wickedly and smacks its lips.
[Wed May 30 22:01:04 2012] : Werewolf B: ooc it's supposed to be... but it's been running for hours now...
[Wed May 30 22:01:37 2012] : Trantor: "Finduilas, are you wounded?"
[Wed May 30 22:01:42 2012] : Trantor: HP Status 29 out of 43.
[Wed May 30 22:01:54 2012] : Finduilas: HP Status 7 out of 34.
[Wed May 30 22:02:16 2012] : Trantor: ooc did anyone spend any money on anything to help??
[Wed May 30 22:02:22 2012] : Werewolf B: You hear a low groan from the farm house, something bangs against the door.
[Wed May 30 22:02:33 2012] : Finduilas: "Yes, but I can take care of both of us"
[Wed May 30 22:02:40 2012] : Trantor: ooc I bought a clw wand with 15 charges, despite being able to cast it
[Wed May 30 22:02:46 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn runs over to the farmhouse
[Wed May 30 22:02:58 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas produces a wand and uses it on Tranter
[Wed May 30 22:03:01 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(8) + 1] = 9 HP.
[Wed May 30 22:03:04 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(6) + 1] = 7 HP.
[Wed May 30 22:03:05 2012] : Trantor: "You take care of yourself, I will heal myself"
[Wed May 30 22:03:11 2012] : Trantor: Cure Light Wounds: Level 1 - Heals [1d8(6) + 4] = 10 HP
[Wed May 30 22:03:21 2012] : Trantor: Healing: Regain 10 HP. [Wed May 30 22:03:38 2012] : Finduilas: Healing: Regain 16 HP. [Wed May 30 22:03:44 2012] : Finduilas: Finduilas uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(5) + 1] = 6 HP.
[Wed May 30 22:03:46 2012] : Werewolf B: The door swings open and someone, something lurches out.
[Wed May 30 22:04:03 2012] : Finduilas: Healing: Regain 6 HP. [Wed May 30 22:04:08 2012] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn backs up in shock/fear/surprise*
[Wed May 30 22:04:15 2012] : Finduilas: "Not another one!?"
[Wed May 30 22:04:17 2012] : Trantor: "What is it?"
[Wed May 30 22:04:21 2012] : DM: Flesh torn from its face, bones showing, blood staining the simple peasants clothes. dead eyes staring blankly.
[Wed May 30 22:04:28 2012] : DM: knowledge: religion
[Wed May 30 22:04:33 2012] : Finduilas: Knowledge Religion: [1d20(4) + 5] = 9
[Wed May 30 22:04:34 2012] : Waltham: [1d20(3)] = 3
[Wed May 30 22:04:40 2012] : Werewolf B: The werewolf laughs nastily.
[Wed May 30 22:04:40 2012] : Waltham: ooc "What's a god?"
[Wed May 30 22:04:46 2012] : Vaddyn: Knowledge Religion: [1d20(4) + 1 + 2 + 5 + 3] = 15
[Wed May 30 22:05:52 2012] : Vaddyn: "I think its a zombie, an undead"
[Wed May 30 22:05:58 2012] : Werewolf B: GAME END