Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Apr 11 19:51:21 2012] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Apr 11 19:52:31 2012] : DM: Akalth, the spirit of the last person to subdue the Krakan guards the artifact he used. He has challenged you to a fight to see if you are powerful enough to make use of it.
[Wed Apr 11 19:52:37 2012] : DM: Roll initiative.
[Wed Apr 11 19:52:42 2012] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(18) + 4 + 4] = 26
[Wed Apr 11 19:52:47 2012] : Filica: Initiative: [1d20(15) + 4 + 2] = 21
[Wed Apr 11 19:52:50 2012] : Mordecai: Initiative: [1d20(12) + 8] = 20 - Battle Intuition
[Wed Apr 11 19:52:58 2012] : Kava: Initiative: [1d20(13) + 2] = 15
[Wed Apr 11 19:53:01 2012] : DM: ooc brb
[Wed Apr 11 19:53:02 2012] : Filica: ooc are we still level 5
[Wed Apr 11 19:53:07 2012] : Filica: ooc or did we level up?
[Wed Apr 11 19:53:26 2012] : DM: ooc level 5
[Wed Apr 11 19:55:58 2012] : DM: Aklath moves and attacks Mordecai with his glowing, ethereal sword before fading from view and reappearing behind Kava for another strike.
[Wed Apr 11 19:56:02 2012] : Aklath: Phase Strike: [1d20(2) + 10] = 12 vs Reflex; [1d8(2) + 4] = 6 radiant damage.
[Wed Apr 11 19:56:15 2012] : Aklath: He misses both times.
[Wed Apr 11 19:57:33 2012] : Aklath: (action poing) Next a burst of energy, a dark rift in the air blasts Kava and Mordecai, pushing them back.
[Wed Apr 11 19:57:35 2012] : Aklath: Phase Blast: Close Blast 5 [1d20(13) + 10] = 23 vs Fort.; [1d5(5) + 4] = 9 radiant damage, pushed 4 and dazed (save ends)
[Wed Apr 11 19:57:38 2012] : Aklath: Phase Blast: Close Blast 5 [1d20(7) + 10] = 17 vs Fort.; [1d5(2) + 4] = 6 radiant damage, pushed 4 and dazed (save ends)
[Wed Apr 11 19:58:03 2012] : Aklath: And Filica
[Wed Apr 11 19:58:09 2012] : Aklath: Phase Blast: Close Blast 5 [1d20(13) + 10] = 23 vs Fort.; [1d5(1) + 4] = 5 radiant damage, pushed 4 and dazed (save ends)
[Wed Apr 11 19:58:47 2012] : Aklath: so: Kava; 9 damage, Mordecai: 6, Filica: 5 and all dazed until save.
[Wed Apr 11 19:58:53 2012] : DM: Filica?
[Wed Apr 11 19:59:09 2012] : Kava: Damage: Kava loses 7 temp HP and takes 2 damage. [Wed Apr 11 19:59:12 2012] : Filica: HP & surge status: Healing Surges: 7 out of 7 || HP: 49 out of 45 + 0 temp HP
[Wed Apr 11 19:59:32 2012] : Filica: ooc huh? this is weird
[Wed Apr 11 19:59:32 2012] : Mordecai: Damage: Mordecai takes 6 damage. [Wed Apr 11 19:59:44 2012] : Filica: HP & surge status: Healing Surges: 7 out of 7 || HP: 41 out of 45 + 0 temp HP
[Wed Apr 11 19:59:45 2012] : DM: ooc I think temp HP are lost at the end of an encounter.
[Wed Apr 11 19:59:47 2012] : Mordecai: ooc Kava has no temp HP
[Wed Apr 11 20:00:06 2012] : Kava: ooc Nope, was probably left from last fight
[Wed Apr 11 20:00:07 2012] : Filica: ooc save first?
[Wed Apr 11 20:00:13 2012] : Mordecai: ooc save last
[Wed Apr 11 20:00:29 2012] : Filica: ooc and dazed means? I see stars all over the place
[Wed Apr 11 20:00:38 2012] : Filica: ooc ? :)
[Wed Apr 11 20:00:47 2012] : Mordecai: ooc one action only
[Wed Apr 11 20:00:55 2012] : Mordecai: ooc and essentially flat footed
[Wed Apr 11 20:01:12 2012] : Filica: Filica tries to recover from the blast and aims at A, hoping her arrow can strike true
[Wed Apr 11 20:01:20 2012] : Filica: Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 1: [1d20(9) + 2 + 5] = 16 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(6) + 5] = 11
Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 2: [1d20(4) + 2 + 5] = 11 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(5) + 5] = 10
If target is quarry (nearest enemy) add [1d8(1)] = 1 damage to one attack.
Free Action: Decide all damage dealt by this weapon is lightning damage.

[Wed Apr 11 20:01:28 2012] : Mordecai: ooc although no losss of dex to AC
[Wed Apr 11 20:01:35 2012] : Filica: Saving throw: [1d20(1)] = 1
[Wed Apr 11 20:01:38 2012] : DM: Misses.
[Wed Apr 11 20:01:41 2012] : Filica: ooc omfg
[Wed Apr 11 20:01:44 2012] : Filica: done.
[Wed Apr 11 20:01:49 2012] : DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Apr 11 20:01:57 2012] : Mordecai: ooc Ah, we're on the map twice
[Wed Apr 11 20:02:08 2012] : Mordecai: ooc I wondered why we were all clustered
[Wed Apr 11 20:02:12 2012] : Kava: ooc Top map for the fight
[Wed Apr 11 20:02:13 2012] : DM: ooc Oh sorry, the upper room.
[Wed Apr 11 20:02:40 2012] : Mordecai: Light of Arvandor: (EP). Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(7) + 7] = 14 (Area burst 1, range 5). Hit: [1d8(7) + 5] = 12 radiant damage.
Allies in burst gain a +2 power bonus to AC until my next turn

[Wed Apr 11 20:03:01 2012] : DM: Miss
[Wed Apr 11 20:03:03 2012] : Mordecai: ooc no allies in blast
[Wed Apr 11 20:03:08 2012] : Mordecai: Saving Throw: [1d20(12)] = 12
[Wed Apr 11 20:03:12 2012] : Mordecai: Done
[Wed Apr 11 20:03:15 2012] : DM: Kava?
[Wed Apr 11 20:03:44 2012] : Kava: Kava attacks Aklath
[Wed Apr 11 20:03:46 2012] : Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) To hit vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(2) + 7] = 9, Damage: [1d10(1) + 9] = 10 HP.
[Wed Apr 11 20:03:51 2012] : DM: Miss
[Wed Apr 11 20:03:52 2012] : Kava: Saving Throw: [1d20(5)] = 5
[Wed Apr 11 20:03:57 2012] : Kava: Done
[Wed Apr 11 20:04:01 2012] : Kava: ooc Darn
[Wed Apr 11 20:06:06 2012] : Aklath: Aklath incants some arcane words and the gash in the air appears in front of him, rapidly growing into a dark, shadowy wall eight squares long. Images of another place flicker across the wall.
[Wed Apr 11 20:06:10 2012] : Aklath: Phase Wall: Summons a wall 8 squares long. Creatures behind the wall gain concealment. Attacks through the wall deal half damage.
[Wed Apr 11 20:06:36 2012] : Aklath: Arcana check
[Wed Apr 11 20:06:44 2012] : Filica: Arcana: [1d20(7) + 0 + 2] = 9
[Wed Apr 11 20:07:15 2012] : Kava: Arcana: [1d20(7) + 7] = 14
[Wed Apr 11 20:07:52 2012] : Mordecai: Arcana: [1d20(12) + 9] = 21
[Wed Apr 11 20:09:03 2012] : DM: Filica?
[Wed Apr 11 20:10:25 2012] : Mordecai: "That curtain goes into the shadow plane, and partially blocks attacks"
[Wed Apr 11 20:10:57 2012] : Filica: "Now, that's handy"
[Wed Apr 11 20:11:41 2012] : Filica: Filica still tries to shake off the feeling of uneasiness and aims again, trying to see through the curtain
[Wed Apr 11 20:11:42 2012] : Kava: "So we'd better to go around it?"
[Wed Apr 11 20:11:50 2012] : Filica: ooc I am still dazed, right?
[Wed Apr 11 20:11:53 2012] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Apr 11 20:12:00 2012] : Filica: Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 1: [1d20(19) + 2 + 5] = 26 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(4) + 5] = 9
Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 2: [1d20(14) + 2 + 5] = 21 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(2) + 5] = 7
If target is quarry (nearest enemy) add [1d8(7)] = 7 damage to one attack.
Free Action: Decide all damage dealt by this weapon is lightning damage.

[Wed Apr 11 20:12:05 2012] : Filica: done.
[Wed Apr 11 20:12:11 2012] : Filica: ooc ah no, save
[Wed Apr 11 20:12:13 2012] : Mordecai: "Yes Kava, if you can"
[Wed Apr 11 20:12:14 2012] : Filica: Saving throw: [1d20(4)] = 4
[Wed Apr 11 20:12:22 2012] : DM: Both arrows hit, although their power is lessened by the wall.
[Wed Apr 11 20:12:28 2012] : Filica: ooc we're getting better. How many rounds dazed?
[Wed Apr 11 20:12:31 2012] : Kava: "I don't trust my legs just now"
[Wed Apr 11 20:12:36 2012] : Filica: ooc add the extra damage
[Wed Apr 11 20:12:37 2012] : Mordecai: ooc until you save
[Wed Apr 11 20:12:41 2012] : Mordecai: ooc I think
[Wed Apr 11 20:12:41 2012] : Filica: ooc great.
[Wed Apr 11 20:12:45 2012] : Filica: done.
[Wed Apr 11 20:13:43 2012] : Aklath: "You aim well, perhaps you are worthy."
[Wed Apr 11 20:13:47 2012] : DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Apr 11 20:14:18 2012] : Mordecai: Mordecai moves closer, the points his symbol at Aklath
[Wed Apr 11 20:14:29 2012] : Mordecai: Gaze of Defiance: (AWP) wisdom vs. Will [1d20(14) + 7] = 21 (range 5)
Hit: [1d8(2) + 5] = 7 psychic damage and allies gain a +1 power bonus to attacks vs the target until the end of my next turn. Increase to +3 if they attack me before then.

[Wed Apr 11 20:14:39 2012] : Mordecai: Done
[Wed Apr 11 20:14:46 2012] : DM: You aim your symbol around the wall and strike him.
[Wed Apr 11 20:15:23 2012] : DM: Kava?
[Wed Apr 11 20:15:26 2012] : Kava: Kava hopes her acid will penetrate the wall
[Wed Apr 11 20:15:30 2012] : Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) To hit vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(13) + 7] = 20, Damage: [1d10(2) + 9] = 11 HP.
[Wed Apr 11 20:15:38 2012] : Kava: Saving Throw: [1d20(19)] = 19
[Wed Apr 11 20:15:42 2012] : Kava: Done
[Wed Apr 11 20:15:53 2012] : DM: Hit, although the orb is visibly smaller once it's through the wall.
[Wed Apr 11 20:17:35 2012] : Kava: "At last we start hitting"
[Wed Apr 11 20:17:38 2012] : DM: ooc the wall doing half damage is awful (he already takes half for being insubstantial) I'm going to limit it to providing heavy concealment only.
[Wed Apr 11 20:18:20 2012] : DM: ooc light concealment. only -2 to attack.
[Wed Apr 11 20:18:59 2012] : Aklath: Aklath moves and attacks Kava and Filica.
[Wed Apr 11 20:19:03 2012] : Aklath: Phase Strike: [1d20(16) + 10] = 26 vs Reflex; [1d8(1) + 4] = 5 radiant damage.
[Wed Apr 11 20:19:23 2012] : Aklath: Cutting both with his glowing blade.
[Wed Apr 11 20:19:36 2012] : Aklath: The wall moves.
[Wed Apr 11 20:19:54 2012] : Kava: Damage: Kava takes 5 damage. [Wed Apr 11 20:20:07 2012] : DM: Filica?
[Wed Apr 11 20:21:13 2012] : Filica: Filica still tries to aim at the best of her abilities
[Wed Apr 11 20:21:15 2012] : Filica: Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 1: [1d20(10) + 2 + 5] = 17 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(7) + 5] = 12
Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 2: [1d20(4) + 2 + 5] = 11 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(5) + 5] = 10
If target is quarry (nearest enemy) add [1d8(7)] = 7 damage to one attack.
Free Action: Decide all damage dealt by this weapon is lightning damage.

[Wed Apr 11 20:21:19 2012] : Filica: Saving throw: [1d20(4)] = 4
[Wed Apr 11 20:21:24 2012] : Filica: ooc holy smoke!
[Wed Apr 11 20:21:38 2012] : DM: Miss. Unlucky with the saving throw :(
[Wed Apr 11 20:21:44 2012] : Aklath: OA
[Wed Apr 11 20:21:47 2012] : Aklath: Phase Blade: [1d20(5) + 10] = 15 vs Reflex; [1d8(2) + 4] = 6 radiant damage.
[Wed Apr 11 20:21:51 2012] : Aklath: Miss.
[Wed Apr 11 20:21:56 2012] : DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Apr 11 20:22:13 2012] : Mordecai: MOrdecai runs...
[Wed Apr 11 20:22:33 2012] : Mordecai: Then some more...
[Wed Apr 11 20:22:48 2012] : Mordecai: Mordecai uses an action point
[Wed Apr 11 20:22:52 2012] : Mordecai: Mordecai takes an extra attack action
[Wed Apr 11 20:23:03 2012] : Mordecai: Divine Glow: (EP). Wisdom vs. Reflex [1d20(7) + 7] = 14 (Close blast 3). Hit: [1d8(4) + 5] = 9 radiant damage.
Effect: All allies in blast gain a +2 power bonus to attack rolls until end of my next turn.

[Wed Apr 11 20:23:16 2012] : DM: Miss
[Wed Apr 11 20:23:18 2012] : Mordecai: Memory of a Thousand Lifetimes: (EP; No action; Racial Power). Trigger: I dislike the result of an attack roll, skill check ability check or saving throw. Effect: Add [1d6(2)] = 2 to the triggering roll.
[Wed Apr 11 20:23:28 2012] : DM: Still miss.
[Wed Apr 11 20:23:41 2012] : Mordecai: Damn. Done :-(
[Wed Apr 11 20:23:46 2012] : DM: Kava?
[Wed Apr 11 20:23:53 2012] : DM: ooc wall shrinks.
[Wed Apr 11 20:23:59 2012] : Kava: Kava moves forward before attacking
[Wed Apr 11 20:24:10 2012] : Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) To hit vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(14) + 7] = 21, Damage: [1d10(7) + 9] = 16 HP.
[Wed Apr 11 20:24:16 2012] : Kava: Done
[Wed Apr 11 20:24:22 2012] : DM: Hit
[Wed Apr 11 20:24:59 2012] : Aklath: Attacks Filica and Mordecai.
[Wed Apr 11 20:25:05 2012] : Aklath: Phase Strike: [1d20(20) + 10] = 30 vs Reflex; Critical! 12 radiant damage.
[Wed Apr 11 20:25:37 2012] : Aklath: A well placed swings cuts deep into Filica's arm.
[Wed Apr 11 20:25:50 2012] : Aklath: But Mordecai parries the strike against him.
[Wed Apr 11 20:26:04 2012] : Aklath: The wall moves again
[Wed Apr 11 20:26:09 2012] : Filica: HP & surge status: Healing Surges: 7 out of 7 || HP: 22 out of 45 + 0 temp HP
[Wed Apr 11 20:26:35 2012] : DM: Filica?
[Wed Apr 11 20:27:06 2012] : Filica: ooc Mordecai, should I stay in your vicinity or move away? ;)
[Wed Apr 11 20:27:31 2012] : Mordecai: ooc stay
[Wed Apr 11 20:27:55 2012] : Filica: Filica gathers her strength and hopes to get out of her dazed state. She aims.
[Wed Apr 11 20:27:57 2012] : Filica: Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 1: [1d20(16) + 2 + 5] = 23 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(6) + 5] = 11
Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 2: [1d20(20) + 2 + 5] = 27 vs AC - Critical hit: [8 + 5] = 13 HP + [1d6(2)] = 2 lightning damage
If target is quarry (nearest enemy) add [1d8(8)] = 8 damage to one attack.
Free Action: Decide all damage dealt by this weapon is lightning damage.

[Wed Apr 11 20:27:59 2012] : Mordecai: ooc for now at least
[Wed Apr 11 20:28:02 2012] : Filica: Saving throw: [1d20(2)] = 2
[Wed Apr 11 20:28:08 2012] : Filica: ooc FREAKING HELL!
[Wed Apr 11 20:28:20 2012] : Kava: ooc Have some coffee or something ;)
[Wed Apr 11 20:28:21 2012] : Filica: done.
[Wed Apr 11 20:28:31 2012] : DM: Filica aims true, scoring a good hit.
[Wed Apr 11 20:29:54 2012] : DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Apr 11 20:30:01 2012] : Mordecai: Beacon of Hope: (DP) Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(11) + 7] = 18 (Close burst 3)
Hit: Targets are weakened until the end of their next turn
Effect: Mordecai and all allies in burst regain 9 HP.

[Wed Apr 11 20:30:18 2012] : Mordecai: Healing: Regain 9 HP. [Wed Apr 11 20:30:20 2012] : DM: Hit.
[Wed Apr 11 20:30:29 2012] : Mordecai: Done
[Wed Apr 11 20:30:31 2012] : Filica: HP & surge status: Healing Surges: 7 out of 7 || HP: 31 out of 45 + 0 temp HP
[Wed Apr 11 20:30:54 2012] : Filica: ooc brb loo
[Wed Apr 11 20:31:07 2012] : DM: Kava?
[Wed Apr 11 20:31:42 2012] : Kava: Kava uses her breath on Aklath, moves back and attacks
[Wed Apr 11 20:31:49 2012] : Kava: Dragon Breath Acid (1): (EP; Minor) To hit vs. Reflex. Close blast 3. [1d20(4) + 6] = 10, Damage: [1d6(3) + 3] = 6 HP. My Dragon Breath targets only enemies in the area; allies in area gain +1 to attack rolls until the end of my next turn.
[Wed Apr 11 20:31:55 2012] : DM: Miss
[Wed Apr 11 20:31:56 2012] : Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) To hit vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(20) + 7] = 27, Critical hit Damage: [10 + 9 + 1d8(6)] = 25 HP.
[Wed Apr 11 20:32:04 2012] : Kava: Done
[Wed Apr 11 20:32:24 2012] : DM: The orb hits the spirt in the face.
[Wed Apr 11 20:33:04 2012] : Aklath: Aklath attacks Mordecai and Kava.
[Wed Apr 11 20:33:07 2012] : Aklath: Phase Strike: [1d20(15) + 10] = 25 vs Reflex; [1d8(7) + 4] = 11 radiant damage.
[Wed Apr 11 20:33:51 2012] : DM: Then moves the wall.
[Wed Apr 11 20:34:05 2012] : DM: Filica?
[Wed Apr 11 20:34:10 2012] : Kava: Damage: Kava takes 18 damage. [Wed Apr 11 20:34:26 2012] : DM: ooc only 7.
[Wed Apr 11 20:34:31 2012] : Mordecai: Damage: Mordecai takes 11 damage. [Wed Apr 11 20:34:34 2012] : DM: Mordecai takes 11.
[Wed Apr 11 20:34:34 2012] : Kava: ooc OK
[Wed Apr 11 20:34:59 2012] : Mordecai: ooc But you are 9 up on that number anyway
[Wed Apr 11 20:35:17 2012] : Kava: ooc Huh? How do you mean?
[Wed Apr 11 20:35:35 2012] : Filica: Filica wonders why the attack is taking such a toll on her and aims again
[Wed Apr 11 20:35:38 2012] : Filica: Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 1: [1d20(18) + 2 + 5] = 25 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(3) + 5] = 8
Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 2: [1d20(3) + 2 + 5] = 10 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(2) + 5] = 7
If target is quarry (nearest enemy) add [1d8(1)] = 1 damage to one attack.
Free Action: Decide all damage dealt by this weapon is lightning damage.

[Wed Apr 11 20:35:42 2012] : Filica: Saving throw: [1d20(20)] = 20
[Wed Apr 11 20:35:47 2012] : Filica: ooc FINALLY
[Wed Apr 11 20:35:53 2012] : Kava: ooc Hurray!
[Wed Apr 11 20:35:53 2012] : DM: ooc Yay!
[Wed Apr 11 20:35:55 2012] : Mordecai: ooc healing on my turn, pay attention :-P
[Wed Apr 11 20:36:10 2012] : DM: One of Filica's arrows hits.
[Wed Apr 11 20:36:15 2012] : Kava: ooc I was behind you, so didn't think I was in the blast
[Wed Apr 11 20:36:22 2012] : Filica: ooc I took it in
[Wed Apr 11 20:36:25 2012] : Mordecai: ooc *burst*
[Wed Apr 11 20:36:32 2012] : Kava: ooc OK
[Wed Apr 11 20:36:41 2012] : Kava: Healing: Regain 9 HP. [Wed Apr 11 20:36:42 2012] : Filica: done.
[Wed Apr 11 20:36:44 2012] : DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Apr 11 20:37:08 2012] : Mordecai: ooc LOL 12 + 9 != 38
[Wed Apr 11 20:37:30 2012] : Mordecai: ooc can I walk through the curtain?
[Wed Apr 11 20:38:08 2012] : DM: ooc I was going to say yes but I wonder if there could be some interest effect as you pass through. Any ideas?
[Wed Apr 11 20:38:22 2012] : Kava: ooc I compensated already for the damage I didn't take
[Wed Apr 11 20:38:30 2012] : Mordecai: ooc I think it gives me the heebie jeebies ;-)
[Wed Apr 11 20:38:33 2012] : Filica: ooc loss of stregth as you kind of hover between two planes
[Wed Apr 11 20:38:36 2012] : Filica: ooc or something
[Wed Apr 11 20:39:07 2012] : DM: ooc weakness until the end of your next turn?
[Wed Apr 11 20:39:24 2012] : Mordecai: Mordecai bypasses the curtain
[Wed Apr 11 20:39:25 2012] : Filica: ooc yeah, something like this
[Wed Apr 11 20:39:28 2012] : Kava: ooc Better than daze ;)
[Wed Apr 11 20:39:32 2012] : Mordecai: Gaze of Defiance: (AWP) wisdom vs. Will [1d20(15) + 7] = 22 (range 5)
Hit: [1d8(8) + 5] = 13 psychic damage and allies gain a +1 power bonus to attacks vs the target until the end of my next turn. Increase to +3 if they attack me before then.

[Wed Apr 11 20:39:58 2012] : DM: The spirt reels from the attack.
[Wed Apr 11 20:39:58 2012] : Mordecai: Mordecai then proceeds to point his symbol at Filica
[Wed Apr 11 20:40:01 2012] : Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; Minor; Range 5). Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(6) + 9] = 15 HP (on top of their surge value)
[Wed Apr 11 20:40:08 2012] : Mordecai: Done
[Wed Apr 11 20:40:50 2012] : DM: Kava?
[Wed Apr 11 20:40:53 2012] : Kava: Kava attacks and then moves back under concealment
[Wed Apr 11 20:40:56 2012] : Kava: Tempest Breath (1): (EP) To hit vs. Reflex. Close blast 3. [1d20(9) + 7] = 16, Damage: [2d6(6,6) + 9] = 21 HP. Dragon Magic: I gain concealment until the end of my next turn.
[Wed Apr 11 20:41:09 2012] : Kava: Done
[Wed Apr 11 20:41:24 2012] : Kava: ooc +1 to attack from Mordecai
[Wed Apr 11 20:41:36 2012] : DM: Miss.
[Wed Apr 11 20:42:03 2012] : Kava: ooc Reflex 17+? Wow
[Wed Apr 11 20:42:38 2012] : Aklath: Aklath moves the wall, before attacking Filica and Mordecai.
[Wed Apr 11 20:42:52 2012] : Aklath: Phase Strike: [1d20(15) + 10] = 25 vs Reflex; [1d8(1) + 4] = 5 radiant damage.
[Wed Apr 11 20:43:17 2012] : Mordecai: Damage: Mordecai takes 8 damage. [Wed Apr 11 20:43:23 2012] : DM: Filica?
[Wed Apr 11 20:44:12 2012] : Filica: ooc that missed me, right?
[Wed Apr 11 20:44:19 2012] : Filica: Filica moves to have a clear shot
[Wed Apr 11 20:44:26 2012] : Filica: Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 1: [1d20(8) + 2 + 5] = 15 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(2) + 5] = 7
Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 2: [1d20(10) + 2 + 5] = 17 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(3) + 5] = 8
If target is quarry (nearest enemy) add [1d8(8)] = 8 damage to one attack.
Free Action: Decide all damage dealt by this weapon is lightning damage.

[Wed Apr 11 20:44:33 2012] : Filica: ooc wait
[Wed Apr 11 20:44:41 2012] : Filica: ooc before this shot I do that:
[Wed Apr 11 20:44:49 2012] : Filica: Begin the Hunt: (DUP) Using your Hunter's Quarry, you designate one creature you can see as your quarry. You gain +2 power bonus to attack rolls against that creature until it is no longer your quarry.
[Wed Apr 11 20:44:55 2012] : DM: ooc Filica, 25 hits so 5 damage.
[Wed Apr 11 20:44:59 2012] : Filica: ooc so all attacks +2
[Wed Apr 11 20:45:17 2012] : Filica: ooc, sorry, didn't see the two shots
[Wed Apr 11 20:45:36 2012] : Filica: HP & surge status: Healing Surges: 7 out of 7 || HP: 26 out of 45 + 0 temp HP
[Wed Apr 11 20:45:57 2012] : DM: +2 for begin the hunt, +3 from Mordecai's power.
[Wed Apr 11 20:46:03 2012] : DM: One arrow hits.
[Wed Apr 11 20:46:19 2012] : Filica: Action Point
[Wed Apr 11 20:46:34 2012] : Mordecai: ooc you were healed
[Wed Apr 11 20:46:57 2012] : Filica: ooc I was healed?
[Wed Apr 11 20:47:09 2012] : Filica: ooc my bad, hadn't seen
[Wed Apr 11 20:47:51 2012] : Kava: ooc An extra 15 to your surge value
[Wed Apr 11 20:47:57 2012] : Filica: ooc never know if that power uses a surge or not
[Wed Apr 11 20:48:00 2012] : Filica: HP & surge status: Healing Surges: 6 out of 7 || HP: 40 out of 45 + 0 temp HP
[Wed Apr 11 20:48:35 2012] : Filica: Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 1: [1d20(3) + 2 + 5] = 10 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(4) + 5] = 9
Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 2: [1d20(3) + 2 + 5] = 10 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(5) + 5] = 10
If target is quarry (nearest enemy) add [1d8(7)] = 7 damage to one attack.
Free Action: Decide all damage dealt by this weapon is lightning damage.

[Wed Apr 11 20:48:43 2012] : Filica: done.
[Wed Apr 11 20:48:51 2012] : Filica: ooc rah, bad use of an AP
[Wed Apr 11 20:49:05 2012] : DM: ooc btew, Mordecai, are you adding your wisdom modifier to the healing amount?
[Wed Apr 11 20:49:46 2012] : Mordecai: ooc yes
[Wed Apr 11 20:49:51 2012] : DM: Miss.
[Wed Apr 11 20:49:59 2012] : DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Apr 11 20:50:38 2012] : Mordecai: Mordecai takes a step back
[Wed Apr 11 20:50:43 2012] : Mordecai: Gaze of Defiance: (AWP) wisdom vs. Will [1d20(9) + 7] = 16 (range 5)
Hit: [1d8(7) + 5] = 12 psychic damage and allies gain a +1 power bonus to attacks vs the target until the end of my next turn. Increase to +3 if they attack me before then.

[Wed Apr 11 20:51:37 2012] : DM: Hit
[Wed Apr 11 20:52:42 2012] : DM: ooc done?
[Wed Apr 11 20:53:29 2012] : Mordecai: Done
[Wed Apr 11 20:53:32 2012] : DM: Kava?
[Wed Apr 11 20:53:36 2012] : Kava: Kava invokes the power of her staff as she attacks
[Wed Apr 11 20:53:39 2012] : Kava: Staff of Fiery Might (1) - Next arcane deals extra necrotic damage: (DP) Kava can use this power when using a power that has the fire keyword. After rolling damage, she can reroll a number of damage dice equal to or less than the staff's enhancement bonus. She must keep the new results, and she can't reroll any die more than once.
[Wed Apr 11 20:53:48 2012] : Mordecai: ooc sorry, on the phone
[Wed Apr 11 20:54:11 2012] : Kava: ooc Oops, that is wrong, never mind, I'll correct it
[Wed Apr 11 20:54:14 2012] : Kava: Serpentine Blast (1): (DP) To hit vs. Reflex. Ranged 10. [1d20(8) + 7] = 15, Damage: [3d10(5,6,4) + 9] = 24 HP Lightning damage. Miss: Half damage. The attack ignores cover and concealment, but not superior cover or total concealment.
[Wed Apr 11 20:54:30 2012] : Kava: Done
[Wed Apr 11 20:54:34 2012] : DM: Miss
[Wed Apr 11 20:55:08 2012] : DM: Phase Blast: Close Blast 5 [1d20(2) + 10] = 12 vs Fort.; [1d5(4) + 4] = 8 radiant damage, pushed 4 and dazed (save ends)
[Wed Apr 11 20:55:11 2012] : Kava: ooc So only half damage then
[Wed Apr 11 20:55:17 2012] : DM: Ignore that
[Wed Apr 11 20:55:55 2012] : Aklath: Aklath moves and attacks Mordecai before appearing behind Kava for another attack.
[Wed Apr 11 20:55:58 2012] : Aklath: Phase Strike: [1d20(8) + 10] = 18 vs Reflex; [1d8(2) + 4] = 6 radiant damage.
[Wed Apr 11 20:56:12 2012] : Aklath: He moves the wall.
[Wed Apr 11 20:56:45 2012] : DM: ooc he really could do with some more powers for variety.
[Wed Apr 11 20:56:54 2012] : DM: Filica?
[Wed Apr 11 20:57:31 2012] : Filica: Filica moves along to try and pass the curtain
[Wed Apr 11 20:57:45 2012] : Kava: Damage: Kava takes 11 damage. [Wed Apr 11 20:57:47 2012] : Filica: ooc not sure I have a clear line of sight here
[Wed Apr 11 20:58:00 2012] : DM: You do.
[Wed Apr 11 20:58:02 2012] : Filica: Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 1: [1d20(9) + 2 + 5] = 16 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(6) + 5] = 11
Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 2: [1d20(12) + 2 + 5] = 19 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(1) + 5] = 6
If target is quarry (nearest enemy) add [1d8(3)] = 3 damage to one attack.
Free Action: Decide all damage dealt by this weapon is lightning damage.

[Wed Apr 11 20:58:16 2012] : Mordecai: ooc actually, my healing on Fil should have been +11 for a total of 17... I'm not sure my 'WIS' variable includes the level bonus
[Wed Apr 11 20:58:27 2012] : Filica: ooc still +2 plus whatever Mordecai has in store for us ;)
[Wed Apr 11 20:58:29 2012] : DM: One hit.
[Wed Apr 11 20:58:31 2012] : Filica: done.
[Wed Apr 11 20:58:36 2012] : Mordecai: Damage: Mordecai takes 6 damage. [Wed Apr 11 20:58:49 2012] : Filica: ooc brb, Emma nightmare
[Wed Apr 11 20:59:48 2012] : Mordecai: ooc ah, it's the power that's missing the level mod
[Wed Apr 11 21:01:48 2012] : DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Apr 11 21:02:31 2012] : Mordecai: Mordecai moves into fighting position
[Wed Apr 11 21:02:33 2012] : Mordecai: Gaze of Defiance: (AWP) wisdom vs. Will [1d20(8) + 7] = 15 (range 5)
Hit: [1d8(8) + 5] = 13 psychic damage and allies gain a +1 power bonus to attacks vs the target until the end of my next turn. Increase to +3 if they attack me before then.

[Wed Apr 11 21:02:49 2012] : Mordecai: Then heals himself
[Wed Apr 11 21:02:52 2012] : Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; Minor; Range 5). Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(5) + 11] = 16 HP (on top of their surge value)
[Wed Apr 11 21:02:55 2012] : DM: ooc are you included in allies?
[Wed Apr 11 21:03:02 2012] : Mordecai: ooc no
[Wed Apr 11 21:03:06 2012] : DM: Miss.
[Wed Apr 11 21:03:44 2012] : Mordecai: Magical Healing: Regain 26 HP. [Wed Apr 11 21:03:48 2012] : Mordecai: Done
[Wed Apr 11 21:04:18 2012] : DM: Kava?
[Wed Apr 11 21:04:47 2012] : Kava: Kava tries to move Aklath away
[Wed Apr 11 21:04:56 2012] : Kava: Teleport Bash (1): (EP) To hit vs. Fortitude. Melee 1 [1d20(5) + 5] = 10, Damage: [1d8(6) + 11] = 17 HP. Target teleports [1d6(4)] = 4 squares away from its original location. After the teleport, all creatures adjacent to the target take 5 thunder damage.
[Wed Apr 11 21:05:08 2012] : DM: Miss.
[Wed Apr 11 21:05:10 2012] : Kava: Done
[Wed Apr 11 21:05:39 2012] : Aklath: ooc rr. phase blast isn't recharging.
[Wed Apr 11 21:06:11 2012] : Aklath: Attacks Kava and Mordecai
[Wed Apr 11 21:06:15 2012] : Aklath: Phase Strike: [1d20(7) + 10] = 17 vs Reflex; [1d8(7) + 4] = 11 radiant damage.
[Wed Apr 11 21:06:30 2012] : Aklath: 11 damage to Kava.
[Wed Apr 11 21:06:38 2012] : Aklath: Moves the wall
[Wed Apr 11 21:06:50 2012] : Kava: Damage: Kava takes 11 damage. [Wed Apr 11 21:07:00 2012] : DM: Filica?
[Wed Apr 11 21:07:29 2012] : Filica: Filica gets closer and aims
[Wed Apr 11 21:07:30 2012] : Filica: Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 1: [1d20(9) + 2 + 5] = 16 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(7) + 5] = 12
Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 2: [1d20(14) + 2 + 5] = 21 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(6) + 5] = 11
If target is quarry (nearest enemy) add [1d8(6)] = 6 damage to one attack.
Free Action: Decide all damage dealt by this weapon is lightning damage.

[Wed Apr 11 21:07:35 2012] : Filica: done.
[Wed Apr 11 21:07:57 2012] : Mordecai: ooc every single one of my damage of healing bonuses omitted the level mod
[Wed Apr 11 21:08:10 2012] : Mordecai: ooc of/or
[Wed Apr 11 21:08:41 2012] : DM: ooc damage doesn't get a level mod applied, only attack bonuses.
[Wed Apr 11 21:08:59 2012] : Mordecai: ooc Ah, that'll be why then ;-)
[Wed Apr 11 21:09:05 2012] : Kava: ooc LOL
[Wed Apr 11 21:09:20 2012] : DM: Filica's arrows are deflected by the wall and miss.
[Wed Apr 11 21:09:27 2012] : DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Apr 11 21:09:55 2012] : Mordecai: Step back
[Wed Apr 11 21:09:57 2012] : Mordecai: Gaze of Defiance: (AWP) wisdom vs. Will [1d20(20) + 7] = 27 (range 5)
Hit: Critical... [8 + 5 + 1d6(1)] = 14 psychic damage and allies gain a +1 power bonus to attacks vs the target until the end of my next turn. Increase to +3 if they attack me before then.

[Wed Apr 11 21:10:17 2012] : Mordecai: Throw a healig flask over Kava
[Wed Apr 11 21:10:21 2012] : Mordecai: Healing Infusion: (DP; Minor; Range 5). Effect: The target gains HP equal to their healing surge (free healing) and regain an additional 11 HP (on top of their surge value)
[Wed Apr 11 21:10:50 2012] : Mordecai: Done
[Wed Apr 11 21:11:04 2012] : DM: Hit
[Wed Apr 11 21:11:19 2012] : DM: Kava?
[Wed Apr 11 21:11:25 2012] : Kava: Free Healing: Regain 23 HP. [Wed Apr 11 21:11:52 2012] : Kava: ooc Is that a potion?
[Wed Apr 11 21:12:46 2012] : Mordecai: ooc not sure, it's a burst effect so not one that's swallowed
[Wed Apr 11 21:12:59 2012] : Kava: ooc So I can still attack then
[Wed Apr 11 21:13:06 2012] : Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) To hit vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(18) + 7] = 25, Damage: [1d10(4) + 9] = 13 HP.
[Wed Apr 11 21:13:12 2012] : Kava: Done
[Wed Apr 11 21:13:23 2012] : DM: Hit
[Wed Apr 11 21:13:28 2012] : Kava: "Thank you, Mordecai, I needed that"
[Wed Apr 11 21:13:59 2012] : Aklath: Aklath attacks Filica twice.
[Wed Apr 11 21:14:07 2012] : Aklath: Phase Strike: [1d20(5) + 10] = 15 vs Reflex; [1d8(5) + 4] = 9 radiant damage.
[Wed Apr 11 21:14:15 2012] : Aklath: Missing both times.
[Wed Apr 11 21:14:35 2012] : DM: Filica?
[Wed Apr 11 21:14:40 2012] : Filica: ooc HA!
[Wed Apr 11 21:15:35 2012] : Filica: Evasive strike (lightning bow): (EP) You can shift 6 sq. (wis+Swift Footwork) either before or after the attack
Attack: [1d20(5) + 5] = 10 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(5) + 5] = 10
Add [1d8(6)] = 6 damage if target is quarry.

[Wed Apr 11 21:15:48 2012] : DM: Miss
[Wed Apr 11 21:15:49 2012] : Mordecai: Turn Undead: (EP; Channel Divinity). Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(18) + 7] = 25 Hit: [1d10(6) + 5] = 11 radiant damage (other effects A/A)
[Wed Apr 11 21:15:55 2012] : Filica: done.
[Wed Apr 11 21:15:59 2012] : Mordecai: ooc oops, sorry
[Wed Apr 11 21:16:00 2012] : DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Apr 11 21:16:10 2012] : Mordecai: ooc is he undead?
[Wed Apr 11 21:16:15 2012] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Apr 11 21:16:19 2012] : Mordecai: Turn Undead: (EP; Channel Divinity). Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(19) + 7] = 26 (Close burst 2)
Hit: [1d10(3) + 5] = 8 radiant damage, pushed 5 squares and immobilised until the end of my next turn.
Miss: Half damage, no other effect.

[Wed Apr 11 21:16:27 2012] : Kava: ooc A ghost? I would think so
[Wed Apr 11 21:16:59 2012] : DM: ooc need to be one square closer.
[Wed Apr 11 21:17:05 2012] : Mordecai: ooc I can't reach him...
[Wed Apr 11 21:17:15 2012] : Mordecai: ooc sod it
[Wed Apr 11 21:17:38 2012] : Mordecai: Mordecai enters the wall
[Wed Apr 11 21:18:06 2012] : DM: The shadow plane temporarily drains your energy as you step into the wall, shadows looming in the corner of your visions.
[Wed Apr 11 21:18:16 2012] : DM: Weakened until the end of your next turn.
[Wed Apr 11 21:18:46 2012] : Mordecai: Divine Glow: (EP). Wisdom vs. Reflex [1d20(1) + 7] = 8 (Close blast 3). Hit: [1d8(4) + 5] = 9 radiant damage.
Effect: All allies in blast gain a +2 power bonus to attack rolls until end of my next turn.

[Wed Apr 11 21:19:00 2012] : Mordecai: ooc sorry, bloody keyboard activation
[Wed Apr 11 21:19:03 2012] : Mordecai: Done
[Wed Apr 11 21:19:04 2012] : DM: Your power pushes the spirt against the wall were is remains transfixed.
[Wed Apr 11 21:19:14 2012] : DM: ooc you did turn undead right?
[Wed Apr 11 21:19:33 2012] : Mordecai: ooc yes, ignore the second, it was activated by space bar
[Wed Apr 11 21:19:52 2012] : DM: Kava?
[Wed Apr 11 21:20:47 2012] : Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) To hit vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(7) + 7] = 14, Damage: [1d10(1) + 9] = 10 HP.
[Wed Apr 11 21:20:51 2012] : Kava: Kava moves and attacks
[Wed Apr 11 21:20:57 2012] : Kava: Done
[Wed Apr 11 21:21:06 2012] : DM: Miss.
[Wed Apr 11 21:21:23 2012] : Aklath: Aklath is powerless.
[Wed Apr 11 21:21:28 2012] : DM: Filica?
[Wed Apr 11 21:22:09 2012] : Filica: Filica tries again to get a clear line of sight
[Wed Apr 11 21:22:19 2012] : Filica: Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 1: [1d20(8) + 2 + 5] = 15 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(3) + 5] = 8
Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 2: [1d20(8) + 2 + 5] = 15 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(7) + 5] = 12
If target is quarry (nearest enemy) add [1d8(8)] = 8 damage to one attack.
Free Action: Decide all damage dealt by this weapon is lightning damage.

[Wed Apr 11 21:22:27 2012] : Filica: done.
[Wed Apr 11 21:22:32 2012] : DM: Miss
[Wed Apr 11 21:22:38 2012] : DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Apr 11 21:23:48 2012] : Mordecai: Mordecai moves
[Wed Apr 11 21:23:51 2012] : Mordecai: Gaze of Defiance: (AWP) wisdom vs. Will [1d20(1) + 7] = 8 (range 5)
Hit: [1d8(5) + 5] = 10 psychic damage and allies gain a +1 power bonus to attacks vs the target until the end of my next turn. Increase to +3 if they attack me before then.

[Wed Apr 11 21:23:56 2012] : Mordecai: Done
[Wed Apr 11 21:24:20 2012] : DM: Gaze of Meekness?
[Wed Apr 11 21:24:28 2012] : DM: Kava?
[Wed Apr 11 21:24:43 2012] : Kava: Kava keeps up with her attacks
[Wed Apr 11 21:24:49 2012] : Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) To hit vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(13) + 7] = 20, Damage: [1d10(9) + 9] = 18 HP.
[Wed Apr 11 21:25:00 2012] : Kava: Done
[Wed Apr 11 21:25:02 2012] : DM: Hit
[Wed Apr 11 21:26:40 2012] : Aklath: "Enough! I yield. You are strong enough to use the artifact against the Krakan, as I did many years ago."
[Wed Apr 11 21:26:50 2012] : Aklath: He dismisses the wall.
[Wed Apr 11 21:27:10 2012] : Kava: "Thank the gods for that"
[Wed Apr 11 21:28:11 2012] : Aklath: The artifact stands on its pedastal ready for you to take.
[Wed Apr 11 21:28:54 2012] : Mordecai: ooc I can't believe I never thought of turning him until I accidentally hit the power!
[Wed Apr 11 21:28:55 2012] : Kava: "Thank you, Aklath"
[Wed Apr 11 21:29:01 2012] : Aklath: "After your task is done, I ask that you protect the artifact so that when the Kraken rises again other may take it up."
[Wed Apr 11 21:29:02 2012] : Kava: ooc LOL
[Wed Apr 11 21:29:26 2012] : Kava: "We will do that"
[Wed Apr 11 21:29:41 2012] : Mordecai: ooc should have been 2d10 as well!
[Wed Apr 11 21:29:58 2012] : Kava: Kava goes over to the artefact and studies it for a while
[Wed Apr 11 21:30:17 2012] : Aklath: "Then my final task here is done. I may rest."
[Wed Apr 11 21:30:28 2012] : Aklath: He begins to fade.... Any last questions?
[Wed Apr 11 21:30:39 2012] : Kava: "How do we use this?"
[Wed Apr 11 21:30:50 2012] : Mordecai: "How do we use the artifact?"
[Wed Apr 11 21:32:07 2012] : Aklath: "Confront the beast on the open waters. Beware! It will not be subdued without a struggle. A battle of the body and the mind."
[Wed Apr 11 21:32:26 2012] : Aklath: "The artifact need only be near for it to function."
[Wed Apr 11 21:32:48 2012] : Aklath: And with those final words, Aklath's spirit is gone.
[Wed Apr 11 21:33:14 2012] : DM: The artifact is a large tooth carved with runes and other arcane symbols.
[Wed Apr 11 21:33:17 2012] : DM: Nature check.
[Wed Apr 11 21:33:23 2012] : Kava: Nature: [1d20(11) + 2] = 13
[Wed Apr 11 21:33:26 2012] : Filica: Nature: [1d20(20) + 3 + 2 + 5] = 30
[Wed Apr 11 21:33:50 2012] : Kava: ooc Looks like a tooth to me
[Wed Apr 11 21:34:38 2012] : Filica: Filica takes a long look at the tooth
[Wed Apr 11 21:34:39 2012] : Mordecai: Nature: [1d20(13) + 6] = 19
[Wed Apr 11 21:36:14 2012] : Mordecai: ooc fixed :-) level + 5 div by level
[Wed Apr 11 21:36:18 2012] : Filica: It looks like it comes from a whale
[Wed Apr 11 21:36:49 2012] : Filica: But the animal it belonged to must have been huge.
[Wed Apr 11 21:36:59 2012] : Filica: I've never seen the like of it in size.
[Wed Apr 11 21:37:23 2012] : Filica: "I have not even heard of such an enormous animal"
[Wed Apr 11 21:37:50 2012] : Kava: "Could it have come from the kraken itself?"
[Wed Apr 11 21:38:05 2012] : Filica: "No. I know this type of whale"
[Wed Apr 11 21:38:17 2012] : Filica: "A sperm whale, I'm pretty sure"
[Wed Apr 11 21:38:22 2012] : Mordecai: "I don't relish a fight in open water"
[Wed Apr 11 21:38:35 2012] : Mordecai: ooc dire sperm whale?
[Wed Apr 11 21:38:37 2012] : Filica: "History and legends have it that sprem whele battle monstruous creatures at sea"
[Wed Apr 11 21:38:40 2012] : Mordecai: ooc ;-)
[Wed Apr 11 21:38:57 2012] : Kava: "Sperm? That doesn't sound very big"
[Wed Apr 11 21:38:59 2012] : Filica: ooc darn typos
[Wed Apr 11 21:39:07 2012] : DM: Yes, a dire sperm whale.
[Wed Apr 11 21:39:25 2012] : Filica: ooc Filica takes out her smart phone and opens Wikipedia
[Wed Apr 11 21:39:53 2012] : Filica: "Those whales are said to be quite smart also"
[Wed Apr 11 21:39:58 2012] : Filica: "big brain"
[Wed Apr 11 21:40:22 2012] : Filica: "Not very big?"
[Wed Apr 11 21:40:29 2012] : Mordecai: ooc I was joking!
[Wed Apr 11 21:40:31 2012] : Filica: "Well, a normal adult is about 20 meters long"
[Wed Apr 11 21:40:35 2012] : Filica: "I'll let you judge"
[Wed Apr 11 21:41:00 2012] : Filica: "But this one must have been, I don't know, twice as big maybe"
[Wed Apr 11 21:41:29 2012] : Mordecai: "I have seen dire animals that are like normal ones, only more like monsters"
[Wed Apr 11 21:41:40 2012] : DM: About that size, yes.
[Wed Apr 11 21:41:43 2012] : Filica: "In any case, I can imagine that this animal once beat the kraken"
[Wed Apr 11 21:41:47 2012] : Kava: "But why are they calles sperm if they're huge?" Kava looks baffled
[Wed Apr 11 21:42:20 2012] : Filica: "the substance that's found in their brain is whiteish"
[Wed Apr 11 21:42:46 2012] : Filica: "milky-white of sorts".
[Wed Apr 11 21:43:13 2012] : Mordecai: "Hmm, nice"
[Wed Apr 11 21:43:22 2012] : Filica: "hence the name. They are hunted to make candles, soap, and such"
[Wed Apr 11 21:43:45 2012] : Filica: ooc Sperm Whale ;)
[Wed Apr 11 21:43:50 2012] : DM: ooc I'm impressed you got a 3G signal down here.
[Wed Apr 11 21:43:57 2012] : Filica: ooc LOL
[Wed Apr 11 21:44:05 2012] : Kava: "Some names I just can't comprehend" Kava shrugs
[Wed Apr 11 21:45:08 2012] : Filica: "As I said though, the only thing that comes to mind is that this beast once beat the kraken"
[Wed Apr 11 21:45:24 2012] : Filica: "and that reminding it of that battle probably scares it away"
[Wed Apr 11 21:45:27 2012] : Filica: "or something"
[Wed Apr 11 21:45:40 2012] : Filica: "But I'm making it up, so don't take this for real"
[Wed Apr 11 21:45:55 2012] : Filica: "It might just be that it has magic powers beyod my knowledge and comprehension"
[Wed Apr 11 21:46:05 2012] : Mordecai: "Well, let's make the horrible trip back over the lava field"
[Wed Apr 11 21:46:21 2012] : Mordecai: After a breather of course
[Wed Apr 11 21:46:25 2012] : Filica: ooc /me takes out her water bucket and turns the lava into obsidian
[Wed Apr 11 21:46:44 2012] : DM: ooc lol
[Wed Apr 11 21:46:50 2012] : Mordecai: ooc this just turns into stone :-/
[Wed Apr 11 21:47:05 2012] : Filica: ooc sheesh, not even lava source blocks. Cheap DM
[Wed Apr 11 21:47:24 2012] : Filica: "Yes, let us go back"
[Wed Apr 11 21:47:48 2012] : DM: ooc tempted by a D&D/minecraft crossover game...
[Wed Apr 11 21:47:57 2012] : Filica: "Can any of you read the symbols on it though?"
[Wed Apr 11 21:48:04 2012] : Filica: "These are runes I can't read"
[Wed Apr 11 21:48:14 2012] : DM: Arcana checks.
[Wed Apr 11 21:48:15 2012] : Filica: Filica points to the symbols
[Wed Apr 11 21:48:21 2012] : Filica: Arcana: [1d20(11) + 0 + 2] = 13
[Wed Apr 11 21:48:22 2012] : Kava: Kava looks at the runes
[Wed Apr 11 21:48:24 2012] : Kava: Arcana: [1d20(7) + 7] = 14
[Wed Apr 11 21:49:08 2012] : Mordecai: Arcana: [1d20(20) + 9] = 29
[Wed Apr 11 21:52:56 2012] : Mordecai: "These are clearly potent runes"
[Wed Apr 11 21:53:10 2012] : Mordecai: "But I have no idea about the language"
[Wed Apr 11 21:53:47 2012] : Mordecai: ooc *cough* read magic, level 0 spell... missing presumed...
[Wed Apr 11 21:54:29 2012] : DM: ooc check the rituals, might be something equivalent.
[Wed Apr 11 21:54:58 2012] : Mordecai: ooc gentle repose and create holy water are my only ones
[Wed Apr 11 21:57:35 2012] : DM: You cross the lava fields easily along the path you created and climb back up the stairs and outside the ruined tower. The bright morning light is almost blinding after the time you've spend underground.
[Wed Apr 11 21:57:45 2012] : DM: Where next?
[Wed Apr 11 22:00:00 2012] : Kava: "Let's go find our ship, we need a good rest"
[Wed Apr 11 22:00:01 2012] : Mordecai: ooc anyone injured?
[Wed Apr 11 22:00:29 2012] : Kava: ooc Only 5 down
[Wed Apr 11 22:01:08 2012] : Filica: ooc me too
[Wed Apr 11 22:02:26 2012] : DM: GAME END