Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Feb 29 20:03:36 2012] : Zitrisss: GAME START
[Wed Feb 29 20:04:16 2012] : DM: You a lurking in the forest outside of the ruined complex of buildings. Zitrisss the lizardfolk is with you.
[Wed Feb 29 20:05:08 2012] : DM: The complex is controlled by many Sahuagin who have enslaved the native lizardfolk into clearing stone and rubble from the ruins to gain access to the tower door.
[Wed Feb 29 20:05:59 2012] : DM: There are about 20 sahuagin and 40 lizardfolk. Zitrisss has said that his people will join the fight if you recover their weapons that are stored in a guarded shed some distance from the main work site.
[Wed Feb 29 20:06:41 2012] : DM: You guess it will take about half a minute or so once the alarm is raised for the other sahuagin to reach you (about 5 rounds).
[Wed Feb 29 20:07:06 2012] : Mordecai: ooc I wanted to check that we all understand what we can see (I'm nto sure that I do)
[Wed Feb 29 20:07:28 2012] : DM: Zitrisss is keen to attack now but you can choose to wait until dark or a shift change or something.
[Wed Feb 29 20:07:37 2012] : Donessh: ooc green == tree line?
[Wed Feb 29 20:07:49 2012] : Mordecai: ooc we've blundered around inappropriately before because we didn't quite get what we saw
[Wed Feb 29 20:07:57 2012] : DM: ooc brown rectangle is the shed, green is the trees.
[Wed Feb 29 20:08:16 2012] : Donessh: ooc What direction is the main complex?
[Wed Feb 29 20:08:17 2012] : Mordecai: ooc other sahuagin are?
[Wed Feb 29 20:08:25 2012] : Kava: ooc Which made for some interesting (and fun) games
[Wed Feb 29 20:08:32 2012] : DM: They're far away (off the map).
[Wed Feb 29 20:09:04 2012] : Mordecai: ooc or a TPK in one instance
[Wed Feb 29 20:09:05 2012] : DM: 80 square + away
[Wed Feb 29 20:10:00 2012] : DM: ooc anything else that isn't clear?
[Wed Feb 29 20:10:10 2012] : Donessh: ooc so options are: charge in and keep them occupied, or lure them away. Both may allow Z to get and distribute weapons?
[Wed Feb 29 20:10:12 2012] : Mordecai: ooc as I remember Al was going to open the door while we distracted the guards
[Wed Feb 29 20:10:25 2012] : ** Zombie found the F6 macro key **
[Wed Feb 29 20:10:27 2012] : Mordecai: ooc is that still an option given his absence?
[Wed Feb 29 20:11:55 2012] : Zitrisss: "I can open door if you keep fisssh ssscum busy.
[Wed Feb 29 20:12:39 2012] : Donessh: "Can you get the weapons to you people alone?
[Wed Feb 29 20:13:02 2012] : Zitrisss: "Yesss"
[Wed Feb 29 20:14:00 2012] : Kava: "Let's go and distract them, then. How about you sneak up, Zitriss, and then we try to get them over here. That should give you time and opportunity"
[Wed Feb 29 20:14:24 2012] : Donessh: "Good. Presumably some of the others will come running if they hear us fighting"
[Wed Feb 29 20:14:50 2012] : Mordecai: "If we lure them here, there may be less chance of the main camp hearing us"
[Wed Feb 29 20:15:23 2012] : Zitrisss: Roll initiative when ready
[Wed Feb 29 20:16:16 2012] : Donessh: ooc we ready?
[Wed Feb 29 20:16:27 2012] : Kava: Kava settles at the edge of the woods and observes Zitriss
[Wed Feb 29 20:16:31 2012] : Kava: ooc Yep
[Wed Feb 29 20:16:35 2012] : Donessh: Initiative: [1d20(10) + 2] = 12
[Wed Feb 29 20:16:38 2012] : Kava: Initiative: [1d20(12) + 2] = 14
[Wed Feb 29 20:17:19 2012] : Zitrisss: Zitrisss hides. [1d20(14) + 11] = 25
[Wed Feb 29 20:17:22 2012] : Mordecai: Initiative: [1d20(10) + 8] = 18 - Battle Intuition
[Wed Feb 29 20:17:26 2012] : Zitrisss: Initiative: [1d20(2) + 5] = 7
[Wed Feb 29 20:17:29 2012] : Zitrisss: Initiative: [1d20(12) + 5] = 17
[Wed Feb 29 20:17:31 2012] : Zitrisss: Initiative: [1d20(14) + 6] = 20
[Wed Feb 29 20:18:59 2012] : Mordecai: ooc how long did we wait for nightfall?
[Wed Feb 29 20:19:39 2012] : Zitrisss: ooc 6 hours
[Wed Feb 29 20:19:48 2012] : Kava: ooc Did we wait for that?
[Wed Feb 29 20:20:12 2012] : Mordecai: ooc if we did, I get back my AP and my dailies
[Wed Feb 29 20:20:29 2012] : Mordecai: ooc otherwise we're a bit weaker
[Wed Feb 29 20:21:15 2012] : Donessh: ooc do we think its worth waiting?
[Wed Feb 29 20:22:27 2012] : Mordecai: ooc there's only 3 of us, so yes
[Wed Feb 29 20:22:43 2012] : Mordecai: ooc if there were more then I'd have said to go without waiting
[Wed Feb 29 20:22:48 2012] : Donessh: ooc good point
[Wed Feb 29 20:22:58 2012] : Kava: ooc I agree, we rested
[Wed Feb 29 20:23:14 2012] : Donessh: ooc so we wait?
[Wed Feb 29 20:23:52 2012] : Zitrisss: Zitrisss isn't happy about it but in grudgingly settles down to wait. After a few hours he disappears into the woods and comes back, gnawing on a raw rat.
[Wed Feb 29 20:24:16 2012] : DM: Night falls.
[Wed Feb 29 20:25:15 2012] : Zitrisss: Zitrisss creeps out across the open space, circling round before lying down flat into the grass. He's a expert at concealment.
[Wed Feb 29 20:25:19 2012] : DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Feb 29 20:26:29 2012] : Mordecai: Mordecai strikes two sunrods and throws them to the floor near to us, ensuring that they are visible to the guards
[Wed Feb 29 20:27:12 2012] : Mordecai: Mordecai steps forwards and holds up his symbol
[Wed Feb 29 20:27:20 2012] : Mordecai: ooc readied attack
[Wed Feb 29 20:27:22 2012] : Mordecai: Done
[Wed Feb 29 20:28:13 2012] : Sahuagin Raider: Two of the sahuagin turn and see Mordecai. They heft their tridents and bound towards you.
[Wed Feb 29 20:28:36 2012] : Mordecai: Gaze of Defiance: (AWP) wisdom vs. Will [1d20(9) + 7] = 16 (range 5)
Hit: [1d8(2) + 5] = 7 psychic damage and allies gain a +1 power bonus to attacks vs the target until the end of my next turn. Increase to +3 if they attack me before then.

[Wed Feb 29 20:29:04 2012] : Sahuagin Raider: One recoils from the attack (which?)
[Wed Feb 29 20:29:09 2012] : Mordecai: ooc b
[Wed Feb 29 20:29:38 2012] : Sahuagin Raider: ooc which one now that I rearranged them>
[Wed Feb 29 20:29:49 2012] : Mordecai: ooc d (nearest)
[Wed Feb 29 20:29:52 2012] : Kava: ooc LOL
[Wed Feb 29 20:30:09 2012] : DM: Kava?
[Wed Feb 29 20:30:25 2012] : Kava: Shouting: "Get off me! Please don't! Somebody help me!"
[Wed Feb 29 20:30:41 2012] : Kava: And attacking C
[Wed Feb 29 20:30:50 2012] : Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) To hit vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(2) + 7] = 9, Damage: [1d10(10) + 9] = 19 HP.
[Wed Feb 29 20:30:55 2012] : DM: Miss.
[Wed Feb 29 20:30:58 2012] : Kava: Miss and done
[Wed Feb 29 20:31:05 2012] : DM: Donessh?
[Wed Feb 29 20:31:18 2012] : Donessh: Virtue: (EP) Minor Donessh spends a Healing Surge and gains 15 temporary hit points [Wed Feb 29 20:31:38 2012] : Donessh: Donessh strides out of the forest and attacks D
[Wed Feb 29 20:31:57 2012] : Donessh: Holy Strike: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(8) + 7] = 15 - Hit: [1d10(7) + 3] = 10 radiant damage. +2 if target is marked
[Wed Feb 29 20:32:13 2012] : Donessh: ooc +1 on that from mordecai
[Wed Feb 29 20:32:21 2012] : DM: Miss
[Wed Feb 29 20:32:27 2012] : Donessh: done
[Wed Feb 29 20:32:41 2012] : Sahuagin Guard: The other sahuagin move to protect the weapon store
[Wed Feb 29 20:33:18 2012] : Zitrisss: Zitriss pops up and fires a dart at one of them.
[Wed Feb 29 20:33:23 2012] : Zitrisss: Blowgun: Ranged 6/12 [1d20(11) + 10] = 21 vs AC; 1 damage
[Wed Feb 29 20:33:42 2012] : Zitrisss: The guard topples over with a dart it its throat.
[Wed Feb 29 20:33:52 2012] : Zitrisss: Zitrss moves closer.
[Wed Feb 29 20:34:07 2012] : DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Feb 29 20:34:40 2012] : Mordecai: Mordecai moves closer
[Wed Feb 29 20:34:46 2012] : Mordecai: Divine Glow: (EP). Wisdom vs. Reflex [1d20(5) + 7] = 12 (Close blast 3). Hit: [1d8(2) + 5] = 7 radiant damage.
Effect: All allies in blast gain a +2 power bonus to attack rolls until end of my next turn.

[Wed Feb 29 20:34:50 2012] : Mordecai: Divine Glow: (EP). Wisdom vs. Reflex [1d20(6) + 7] = 13. Hit: [1d8(3) + 5] = 8 radiant damage.
[Wed Feb 29 20:35:11 2012] : DM: They both evades
[Wed Feb 29 20:35:28 2012] : Mordecai: Done
[Wed Feb 29 20:35:44 2012] : Sahuagin Raider: The raiders surround Donessh.
[Wed Feb 29 20:35:55 2012] : Sahuagin Raider: Trident: Ranged 3/6 [1d20(1) + 11] = 12 vs AC; [1d8(1) + 5] = 6 damage
[Wed Feb 29 20:35:56 2012] : Sahuagin Raider: Trident: Ranged 3/6 [1d20(8) + 11] = 19 vs AC; [1d8(8) + 5] = 13 damage
[Wed Feb 29 20:36:01 2012] : Sahuagin Raider: And miss.
[Wed Feb 29 20:36:07 2012] : DM: Kava?
[Wed Feb 29 20:37:15 2012] : Kava: Kava uses her breath before attacking D again
[Wed Feb 29 20:37:18 2012] : Kava: Dragon Breath Acid (1): (EP; Minor) To hit vs. Reflex. Close blast 3. [1d20(19) + 6] = 25, Damage: [1d6(4) + 3] = 7 HP. My Dragon Breath targets only enemies in the area; allies in area gain +1 to attack rolls until the end of my next turn.
[Wed Feb 29 20:37:25 2012] : Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) To hit vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(5) + 7] = 12, Damage: [1d10(2) + 9] = 11 HP.
[Wed Feb 29 20:37:37 2012] : Kava: Done
[Wed Feb 29 20:37:39 2012] : Kava: Dragon Breath extra attack: (EP) To hit vs. Reflex. Close blast 3. [1d20(12) + 6] = 18.
[Wed Feb 29 20:37:53 2012] : Kava: ooc Sorry, forgot second enemy
[Wed Feb 29 20:38:19 2012] : Kava: Done
[Wed Feb 29 20:38:26 2012] : DM: Both are burnt by the acid breath but the orb passes harmlessly by.
[Wed Feb 29 20:38:33 2012] : DM: Donessh?
[Wed Feb 29 20:38:38 2012] : Donessh: Donessh keeps attacking D
[Wed Feb 29 20:39:05 2012] : Donessh: Divine Challenge: (AWP) Minor Burst 5. Effect: Target is Marked: -2 to attack other than me.
Also: [3 + 4] = 7 Radiant damage on first attack not including me before my next turn

[Wed Feb 29 20:39:20 2012] : Donessh: Holy Strike: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(4) + 9] = 13 - Hit: [1d10(8) + 3] = 11 radiant damage. +2 if target is marked
[Wed Feb 29 20:39:26 2012] : DM: Miss
[Wed Feb 29 20:39:34 2012] : Donessh: done
[Wed Feb 29 20:39:53 2012] : Sahuagin Guard: The guard starts to run to fetch reinforcements.
[Wed Feb 29 20:40:33 2012] : Zitrisss: Zitrisss persues and fires another dart.
[Wed Feb 29 20:40:37 2012] : Zitrisss: Blowgun: Ranged 6/12 [1d20(4) + 10] = 14 vs AC; 1 damage
[Wed Feb 29 20:40:42 2012] : Zitrisss: It misses.
[Wed Feb 29 20:40:53 2012] : DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Feb 29 20:41:40 2012] : Mordecai: MOrdecai realising he can do nothing about the other guard concentrates on those he can see
[Wed Feb 29 20:41:44 2012] : Mordecai: Light of Arvandor: (EP). Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(6) + 7] = 13 (Area burst 1, range 5). Hit: [1d8(6) + 5] = 11 radiant damage.
Allies in burst gain a +2 power bonus to AC until my next turn

[Wed Feb 29 20:41:47 2012] : Mordecai: Light of Arvandor: (EP). Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(13) + 7] = 20. Hit: [1d8(3) + 5] = 8 radiant damage.
[Wed Feb 29 20:42:00 2012] : DM: One hit on D.
[Wed Feb 29 20:42:07 2012] : Mordecai: Memory of a Thousand Lifetimes: (EP; No action; Racial Power). Trigger: I dislike the result of an attack roll, skill check ability check or saving throw. Effect: Add [1d6(5)] = 5 to the triggering roll.
[Wed Feb 29 20:42:28 2012] : DM: Another hit
[Wed Feb 29 20:42:30 2012] : Mordecai: Power of Amaunator: (EP; Free; Channel Divinity). Trigger: I hit an enemy with a power with the Radiant keyword Effect: Add an extra [1d10(7)] = 7 radiant damage to all targets hit by the power.
[Wed Feb 29 20:42:36 2012] : Mordecai: Done
[Wed Feb 29 20:43:06 2012] : Sahuagin Raider: Attack Donessh
[Wed Feb 29 20:43:12 2012] : Sahuagin Raider: Trident: [1d20(12) + 11] = 23 vs AC; [1d8(6) + 5] = 11 damage
[Wed Feb 29 20:43:12 2012] : Sahuagin Raider: Trident: [1d20(7) + 11] = 18 vs AC; [1d8(7) + 5] = 12 damage
[Wed Feb 29 20:43:19 2012] : Sahuagin Raider: 11 damage
[Wed Feb 29 20:43:25 2012] : Mordecai: ooc +2 to his AC
[Wed Feb 29 20:43:25 2012] : Donessh: Damage: [Wed Feb 29 20:43:27 2012] : DM: Kava?
[Wed Feb 29 20:43:39 2012] : DM: ooc +2 for flank
[Wed Feb 29 20:43:45 2012] : Mordecai: ooc Booo!
[Wed Feb 29 20:43:55 2012] : Kava: Kava keeps on attacking D
[Wed Feb 29 20:43:58 2012] : Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) To hit vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(18) + 7] = 25, Damage: [1d10(7) + 9] = 16 HP.
[Wed Feb 29 20:44:08 2012] : Kava: Done
[Wed Feb 29 20:44:47 2012] : DM: The orb, burns away half the scales from its face, leaving blackened flesh beneath.
[Wed Feb 29 20:44:55 2012] : DM: Donessh?
[Wed Feb 29 20:45:04 2012] : Donessh: Donessh turns on C
[Wed Feb 29 20:45:10 2012] : Donessh: Divine Challenge: (AWP) Minor Burst 5. Effect: Target is Marked: -2 to attack other than me.
Also: [3 + 4] = 7 Radiant damage on first attack not including me before my next turn

[Wed Feb 29 20:45:21 2012] : Donessh: Holy Strike: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(12) + 7] = 19 - Hit: [1d10(2) + 3] = 5 radiant damage. +2 if target is marked
[Wed Feb 29 20:45:42 2012] : Donessh: ooc hang on is D not dead?
[Wed Feb 29 20:45:54 2012] : DM: ooc D is still alive,
[Wed Feb 29 20:46:14 2012] : Donessh: ooc sorry, I read that description as terminal. can I change my atack to D then?
[Wed Feb 29 20:46:19 2012] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Feb 29 20:46:24 2012] : Donessh: ooc ty
[Wed Feb 29 20:46:30 2012] : DM: Miss
[Wed Feb 29 20:46:40 2012] : Donessh: ooc boo
[Wed Feb 29 20:47:09 2012] : Sahuagin Guard: The guard runs on shouting a alarm. The rest of the camp is now alerted.
[Wed Feb 29 20:47:40 2012] : DM: Zitrisss moves to the door and breaks it open.
[Wed Feb 29 20:47:51 2012] : DM: Strength: [1d20(10) + 5 / 2 + 1] = 13
[Wed Feb 29 20:47:59 2012] : DM: Or tries to.
[Wed Feb 29 20:48:08 2012] : DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Feb 29 20:48:42 2012] : Mordecai: Mordecai attacks D
[Wed Feb 29 20:48:46 2012] : Mordecai: Gaze of Defiance: (AWP) wisdom vs. Will [1d20(4) + 7] = 11 (range 5)
Hit: [1d8(5) + 5] = 10 psychic damage and allies gain a +1 power bonus to attacks vs the target until the end of my next turn. Increase to +3 if they attack me before then.

[Wed Feb 29 20:48:51 2012] : Mordecai: Done
[Wed Feb 29 20:49:02 2012] : DM: Miss
[Wed Feb 29 20:49:13 2012] : Sahuagin Raider: Attacking Donessh again
[Wed Feb 29 20:49:15 2012] : Mordecai: Move to flank him
[Wed Feb 29 20:49:17 2012] : Sahuagin Raider: Trident: [1d20(2) + 11] = 13 vs AC; [1d8(7) + 5] = 12 damage
[Wed Feb 29 20:49:18 2012] : Sahuagin Raider: Trident: [1d20(18) + 11] = 29 vs AC; [1d8(2) + 5] = 7 damage
[Wed Feb 29 20:49:39 2012] : DM: Kava?
[Wed Feb 29 20:49:53 2012] : Donessh: Damage: Donessh loses 4 temp HP and takes 3 damage. [Wed Feb 29 20:51:53 2012] : Kava: Kava targets D once again
[Wed Feb 29 20:51:57 2012] : Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) To hit vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(14) + 7] = 21, Damage: [1d10(7) + 9] = 16 HP.
[Wed Feb 29 20:52:05 2012] : Kava: Done
[Wed Feb 29 20:52:44 2012] : DM: The sahuagin doesn't survive that orb, it dies, clutching in agnoy as the acid eats away at its scales and flesh.
[Wed Feb 29 20:53:02 2012] : DM: Donessh?
[Wed Feb 29 20:53:27 2012] : Donessh: Donessh attacks C
[Wed Feb 29 20:53:30 2012] : Donessh: Divine Challenge: (AWP) Minor Burst 5. Effect: Target is Marked: -2 to attack other than me.
Also: [3 + 4] = 7 Radiant damage on first attack not including me before my next turn

[Wed Feb 29 20:53:31 2012] : Donessh: Holy Strike: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(16) + 7] = 23 - Hit: [1d10(10) + 3] = 13 radiant damage. +2 if target is marked
[Wed Feb 29 20:53:44 2012] : DM: Hit
[Wed Feb 29 20:54:05 2012] : Donessh: done
[Wed Feb 29 20:54:35 2012] : Zitrisss: Zitrisss tries to break open the door again, this time using his club as a lever.
[Wed Feb 29 20:54:39 2012] : Zitrisss: Strength: [1d20(8) + 5 / 2 + 1] = 11
[Wed Feb 29 20:54:59 2012] : Zitrisss: There's a crack of wood and the door is partly opened.
[Wed Feb 29 20:55:04 2012] : DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Feb 29 20:55:19 2012] : Mordecai: MOrdecai moves into flank
[Wed Feb 29 20:55:25 2012] : Mordecai: Recovery Strike: (AWP) Str vs. AC [1d20(2) + 5] = 7. Hit: [1d8(4) + 1] = 5 damage.
The next ally to hit the target before the end of my next turn regains 6 HP

[Wed Feb 29 20:55:36 2012] : Mordecai: ooc meh
[Wed Feb 29 20:55:38 2012] : Mordecai: Done
[Wed Feb 29 20:55:57 2012] : Sahuagin Raider: The last raider continues to stab away at Donessh
[Wed Feb 29 20:56:01 2012] : Sahuagin Raider: Trident: [1d20(16) + 11] = 27 vs AC; [1d8(3) + 5] = 8 damage
[Wed Feb 29 20:56:09 2012] : Sahuagin Raider: Scoring a hit.
[Wed Feb 29 20:56:16 2012] : DM: Kava?
[Wed Feb 29 20:56:33 2012] : Kava: Kava now goes for C
[Wed Feb 29 20:56:35 2012] : Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) To hit vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(4) + 7] = 11, Damage: [1d10(2) + 9] = 11 HP.
[Wed Feb 29 20:56:44 2012] : Kava: Miss and done
[Wed Feb 29 20:56:46 2012] : DM: Miss
[Wed Feb 29 20:56:51 2012] : DM: Donessh?
[Wed Feb 29 20:57:07 2012] : Donessh: Holy Strike: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(17) + 9] = 26 - Hit: [1d10(2) + 3] = 5 radiant damage. +2 if target is marked
[Wed Feb 29 20:57:26 2012] : DM: ooc brb
[Wed Feb 29 20:58:48 2012] : DM: Hit
[Wed Feb 29 20:59:24 2012] : DM: A group of sahuagin gather together and being moving towards you. They'll be here in 5 rounds.
[Wed Feb 29 20:59:40 2012] : Zitrisss: Zitrisss heaves at the door again.
[Wed Feb 29 20:59:43 2012] : Zitrisss: Strength: [1d20(17) + 5 / 2 + 1] = 20
[Wed Feb 29 20:59:56 2012] : Zitrisss: The bursts open and he's quickly inside.
[Wed Feb 29 21:00:25 2012] : DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Feb 29 21:00:43 2012] : Mordecai: Recovery Strike: (AWP) Str vs. AC [1d20(20) + 5] = 25. Hit: Critical... [8 + 1] = 9 damage.
The next ally to hit the target before the end of my next turn regains 6 HP

[Wed Feb 29 21:00:57 2012] : Mordecai: Done
[Wed Feb 29 21:01:33 2012] : DM: Your strike is well timed and your weapons sweeps under the raider's guard.
[Wed Feb 29 21:01:43 2012] : Sahuagin Raider: Trident: [1d20(17) + 11] = 28 vs AC; [1d8(7) + 5] = 12 damage
[Wed Feb 29 21:01:52 2012] : DM: Kava?
[Wed Feb 29 21:02:04 2012] : Mordecai: ooc on whom?
[Wed Feb 29 21:02:06 2012] : Donessh: ooc on donessh again?
[Wed Feb 29 21:02:16 2012] : Kava: Kava continues to use her acid magic
[Wed Feb 29 21:02:18 2012] : Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) To hit vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(10) + 7] = 17, Damage: [1d10(9) + 9] = 18 HP.
[Wed Feb 29 21:02:22 2012] : DM: ooc on donessh
[Wed Feb 29 21:02:25 2012] : Donessh: Damage: Donessh takes 12 damage. [Wed Feb 29 21:02:30 2012] : Kava: Done
[Wed Feb 29 21:02:45 2012] : DM: The raider looks nearly dead now.
[Wed Feb 29 21:02:51 2012] : DM: Donessh?
[Wed Feb 29 21:03:02 2012] : Mordecai: ooc regain 6 hps Kava ;-)
[Wed Feb 29 21:03:16 2012] : Donessh: Holy Strike: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(4) + 9] = 13 - Hit: [1d10(4) + 3] = 7 radiant damage. +2 if target is marked
[Wed Feb 29 21:03:21 2012] : DM: Miss
[Wed Feb 29 21:03:29 2012] : Mordecai: ooc I should hold until I'm last ally before Donessh
[Wed Feb 29 21:03:36 2012] : Donessh: done
[Wed Feb 29 21:04:30 2012] : Zitrisss: Zitriss comes out of the shed with a big bundles of short spears, he waves at you before disappearing to the dark and hiding in the grass.
[Wed Feb 29 21:04:46 2012] : DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Feb 29 21:04:48 2012] : Mordecai: Step back and use my better power
[Wed Feb 29 21:04:53 2012] : Mordecai: Gaze of Defiance: (AWP) wisdom vs. Will [1d20(4) + 7] = 11 (range 5)
Hit: [1d8(4) + 5] = 9 psychic damage and allies gain a +1 power bonus to attacks vs the target until the end of my next turn. Increase to +3 if they attack me before then.

[Wed Feb 29 21:05:02 2012] : DM: Miss
[Wed Feb 29 21:05:10 2012] : Mordecai: ooc heh!
[Wed Feb 29 21:05:11 2012] : Sahuagin Raider: On Donessh
[Wed Feb 29 21:05:13 2012] : Mordecai: ooc done
[Wed Feb 29 21:05:13 2012] : Sahuagin Raider: Trident: [1d20(14) + 11] = 25 vs AC; [1d8(2) + 5] = 7 damage
[Wed Feb 29 21:05:23 2012] : Donessh: Damage: Donessh takes 7 damage. [Wed Feb 29 21:05:36 2012] : Sahuagin Raider: The sahuagin is putting a fierce last stand.
[Wed Feb 29 21:05:43 2012] : DM: Kava?
[Wed Feb 29 21:06:02 2012] : Kava: Kava lobs her orb again
[Wed Feb 29 21:06:04 2012] : Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) To hit vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(12) + 7] = 19, Damage: [1d10(4) + 9] = 13 HP.
[Wed Feb 29 21:06:17 2012] : Kava: And moves over to the shed
[Wed Feb 29 21:06:28 2012] : DM: The raider doesn't survive.
[Wed Feb 29 21:07:00 2012] : Kava: In that case: running to the shed to get more weapons out
[Wed Feb 29 21:07:22 2012] : Donessh: "Lets get out of here before we get swamped"
[Wed Feb 29 21:07:39 2012] : DM: The others will be upon you in 3 rounds.
[Wed Feb 29 21:07:46 2012] : DM: Donessh?
[Wed Feb 29 21:08:21 2012] : Donessh: "Kava we dont have time. We need to run"
[Wed Feb 29 21:08:40 2012] : Donessh: Donessh backs towards the tree line
[Wed Feb 29 21:08:44 2012] : Mordecai: "Where to?"
[Wed Feb 29 21:09:03 2012] : Mordecai: "Aren't we going to help the lizard folk?"
[Wed Feb 29 21:09:22 2012] : Mordecai: "It's in our interest to remove the sahuagin threat"
[Wed Feb 29 21:09:42 2012] : Donessh: ooc hold on, surely 3 rounds is too little time for Z to distribute the weapons and come help us
[Wed Feb 29 21:09:52 2012] : DM: It will take time for Zitrisss to distribute the weapons and coordinate an attack.
[Wed Feb 29 21:10:10 2012] : Mordecai: ooc confuzzled now
[Wed Feb 29 21:10:13 2012] : Donessh: ooc and we can't take on all of them
[Wed Feb 29 21:10:32 2012] : Mordecai: ooc I assumed not all of them were headed for us
[Wed Feb 29 21:10:39 2012] : Donessh: ooc I had thought we would get the weapons and run off so we could give them out later in a coordinated attack
[Wed Feb 29 21:11:08 2012] : DM: There are 8 sahuagin heading for you.
[Wed Feb 29 21:11:40 2012] : Mordecai: ooc I assumed we needed to give the lizards incentive and opportunity to run from the sahuagin and grab weapons
[Wed Feb 29 21:12:04 2012] : Mordecai: ooc then we all fight, but 8 seems a lot for the 3 of us??
[Wed Feb 29 21:12:17 2012] : DM: Zitriss is sneaky and will steathily distribute the weapons.
[Wed Feb 29 21:12:19 2012] : Donessh: ooc I dont think 8vs is going to work in our favour
[Wed Feb 29 21:12:28 2012] : Donessh: ooc *8vs3
[Wed Feb 29 21:12:37 2012] : DM: To an initial group of lizardfolk who will sieze the rest.
[Wed Feb 29 21:13:47 2012] : DM: Are you running now or what?
[Wed Feb 29 21:13:59 2012] : Donessh: ooc I say run back into the forest and regroup
[Wed Feb 29 21:14:18 2012] : Kava: ooc If I realise Donessh and Mordecai are retreating, I'll follow them
[Wed Feb 29 21:15:10 2012] : Mordecai: Mordecai follows Donessh, not really knowing what else to do
[Wed Feb 29 21:16:48 2012] : DM: You retreat into the forest. You here the sahuagin blunder about a bit looking for you. After about half an hour you hear the sound of fightning back at the ruins.
[Wed Feb 29 21:17:19 2012] : Donessh: "I think thats our cue"
[Wed Feb 29 21:17:22 2012] : Kava: "Want to join the party?"
[Wed Feb 29 21:17:46 2012] : Donessh: ooc quick healing first?
[Wed Feb 29 21:17:49 2012] : Mordecai: "OK, let's go"
[Wed Feb 29 21:17:53 2012] : Mordecai: ooc new encounter?
[Wed Feb 29 21:18:10 2012] : Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; Minor; Range 5). Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(3) + 4] = 7 HP (on top of their surge value)
[Wed Feb 29 21:18:14 2012] : Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; Minor; Range 5). Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(1) + 4] = 5 HP (on top of their surge value)
[Wed Feb 29 21:18:20 2012] : Mordecai: ooc if you need it
[Wed Feb 29 21:18:21 2012] : Kava: ooc We waited for half an hour, I think healing has been provided in that period
[Wed Feb 29 21:18:29 2012] : Donessh: Magical Healing: Regain 22 HP. [Wed Feb 29 21:18:50 2012] : Mordecai: ooc glad I saved my daily powers!
[Wed Feb 29 21:19:08 2012] : Mordecai: Mordecai heads for the sounds of battle
[Wed Feb 29 21:19:52 2012] : Kava: Kava follows him closely
[Wed Feb 29 21:20:46 2012] : DM: ooc I'm not going a 60 creature encounter...
[Wed Feb 29 21:20:55 2012] : Donessh: ooc boooo! For shame!!!
[Wed Feb 29 21:21:04 2012] : Kava: ooc KMAO
[Wed Feb 29 21:21:09 2012] : Mordecai: ooc LOL
[Wed Feb 29 21:21:57 2012] : DM: ooc I can't really think of a way of having you join in. Plus I'm sick of sahuagin.
[Wed Feb 29 21:22:56 2012] : Donessh: ooc we find the last couple of them retreating from the battle?
[Wed Feb 29 21:23:22 2012] : Donessh: ooc perhaps the leaders fleeing?
[Wed Feb 29 21:23:34 2012] : Mordecai: ooc protecting a shaman or something
[Wed Feb 29 21:23:54 2012] : DM: ooc that would have been a good idea. wish I'd thought of it :(
[Wed Feb 29 21:24:22 2012] : DM: ooc let's do that next week
[Wed Feb 29 21:24:23 2012] : Kava: ooc I guess Kava just moves to where she sees the battle and starts picking them off 1 by 1, concentrating on those that threaten allies
[Wed Feb 29 21:24:30 2012] : DM: DM bends time...
[Wed Feb 29 21:24:44 2012] : Kava: ooc Awesome DM powers!
[Wed Feb 29 21:24:45 2012] : Donessh: ooc we could chance upon them as we are leaving after its all done. Could be a fight next week
[Wed Feb 29 21:24:57 2012] : Donessh: ooc damn!
[Wed Feb 29 21:25:07 2012] : Mordecai: ooc crocodile, crocodile, crocodile!
[Wed Feb 29 21:25:16 2012] : DM: The battle is over. Zitriss salutes you.
[Wed Feb 29 21:25:54 2012] : Zitrisss: "My people and I thank you for your aid agaisst thessse fisssh ssscum."
[Wed Feb 29 21:26:04 2012] : Mordecai: ooc racist
[Wed Feb 29 21:26:17 2012] : Donessh: ooc specist?
[Wed Feb 29 21:27:07 2012] : Kava: ooc Tomato, tomahto
[Wed Feb 29 21:27:14 2012] : Zitrisss: "If you wisssh we found many magic items while we dug in the dirt like rats."
[Wed Feb 29 21:27:19 2012] : Kava: "It was our pleasure"
[Wed Feb 29 21:27:19 2012] : Mordecai: "They were also causing problems for us"
[Wed Feb 29 21:27:33 2012] : Zitrisss: "Choose two itemssss as a reward."
[Wed Feb 29 21:28:10 2012] : Zitrisss: ooc Anything anyone is looking for in particular? Anyone short of anything?
[Wed Feb 29 21:28:20 2012] : Mordecai: ooc I have no idea
[Wed Feb 29 21:28:29 2012] : Kava: ooc Surprise us! :D
[Wed Feb 29 21:29:02 2012] : Zitrisss: ooc what do you have right now?
[Wed Feb 29 21:30:16 2012] : Donessh: ooc: +1 plate, Shield resist acid 5
[Wed Feb 29 21:30:20 2012] : Mordecai: ooc chain +2, holy symbol +1 (hope), bracers of respite (bought from own money IIRC), bag of holding (not really of any benefi to me personally)
[Wed Feb 29 21:30:38 2012] : Kava: ooc Staff of Fiery Might +1, Shadowfell gloves
[Wed Feb 29 21:31:14 2012] : Mordecai: ooc Filica has an amulet of health +1 and the lightning bow
[Wed Feb 29 21:31:23 2012] : Mordecai: ooc Al got some stuff, but no idea what
[Wed Feb 29 21:31:49 2012] : Donessh: Ironskin belt as well, which I always forget about
[Wed Feb 29 21:33:03 2012] : Mordecai: ooc The items are not really inspiring, so I never aspire
[Wed Feb 29 21:34:22 2012] : Kava: ooc My staff is neat!
[Wed Feb 29 21:34:27 2012] : Zitrisss: Zitrisss presents a few items. A suit of mottled, brown, grey leather armour (+2 sylvan).
[Wed Feb 29 21:36:40 2012] : Zitrisss: ooc rrrr. All these items are rubbish.
[Wed Feb 29 21:37:08 2012] : Mordecai: ooc LOL
[Wed Feb 29 21:37:37 2012] : Mordecai: ooc of course they are, there's a whole book of magical items for £20 you fool
[Wed Feb 29 21:37:56 2012] : Donessh: ooc lol
[Wed Feb 29 21:38:02 2012] : Kava: ooc LOL
[Wed Feb 29 21:39:00 2012] : Sahuagin Guard: And a hammer. +2 terror (daily: on hit -2 to defences until save).
[Wed Feb 29 21:39:13 2012] : Zitrisss: "Do these items interesst you?"
[Wed Feb 29 21:39:23 2012] : Mordecai: ooc No ;-)
[Wed Feb 29 21:39:27 2012] : Donessh: ooc lol
[Wed Feb 29 21:39:35 2012] : Mordecai: "I'm sure we can use them"
[Wed Feb 29 21:40:06 2012] : Mordecai: "The armour looks a good fit for either Al or Fil"
[Wed Feb 29 21:40:32 2012] : Mordecai: "The hammer..."
[Wed Feb 29 21:40:39 2012] : Donessh: "Yes, thank you Zitrisss. I pray your people will prosper, free from the yoke of tyranny"
[Wed Feb 29 21:40:53 2012] : Mordecai: "Well said Donessh"
[Wed Feb 29 21:41:00 2012] : Donessh: "The hammer looks good in my hands, no?"
[Wed Feb 29 21:41:08 2012] : Mordecai: "Sure"
[Wed Feb 29 21:41:38 2012] : Zitrisss: "We return to our homes now. There isss nothing here for usss." He waves dismissively at the ruins.
[Wed Feb 29 21:41:59 2012] : Donessh: "And now let us get on with what we came here for"
[Wed Feb 29 21:42:05 2012] : Zitrisss: "Thosse doorsss even the fisssh ssscum shaman could not open them anyway."
[Wed Feb 29 21:42:10 2012] : Mordecai: ooc ring of protection + 2 (or even 1) amulet of natural armour +2 (or 1)... watch the bunfight as people try to justify why they need it
[Wed Feb 29 21:42:56 2012] : Donessh: ooc it should of course go to the guy getting hit all the time :P
[Wed Feb 29 21:43:01 2012] : Mordecai: "They are locked?"
[Wed Feb 29 21:43:15 2012] : Zitrisss: "Sssealed with magic."
[Wed Feb 29 21:43:25 2012] : Kava: ooc Those guys all are egoistic
[Wed Feb 29 21:43:28 2012] : Mordecai: "Hmm, maybe we should look"
[Wed Feb 29 21:43:45 2012] : Kava: Kava checks the compass
[Wed Feb 29 21:45:34 2012] : Zitrisss: It points towards the tower with its heavy door engraved with symbols.
[Wed Feb 29 21:45:52 2012] : Donessh: "Lets have a look at that door"
[Wed Feb 29 21:46:01 2012] : Kava: "Hmm"
[Wed Feb 29 21:46:18 2012] : Kava: Kava examines the engravings
[Wed Feb 29 21:47:40 2012] : Zitrisss: ooc one moment
[Wed Feb 29 21:47:48 2012] : Kava: ooc OK
[Wed Feb 29 21:49:25 2012] : Mordecai: "They look interesting"
[Wed Feb 29 21:49:36 2012] : Zitrisss: ooc note to self: write down riddle ideas before forgetting them.
[Wed Feb 29 21:50:41 2012] : Kava: ooc Sounds like a great idea
[Wed Feb 29 21:51:01 2012] : Mordecai: ooc "All in armour, never clinking..."
[Wed Feb 29 21:51:04 2012] : Kava: ooc Especially the timing aspect ;)
[Wed Feb 29 21:51:23 2012] : Kava: ooc Fish?
[Wed Feb 29 21:52:14 2012] : Mordecai: ooc wrong answer (though not to that riddle)
[Wed Feb 29 21:52:42 2012] : Kava: ooc Wasn't that in The Hobbit?
[Wed Feb 29 21:53:20 2012] : Mordecai: ooc right answer
[Wed Feb 29 21:53:23 2012] : Zitrisss: Carved on the door are three coats of arms, each one accompanied by a small brass plaque on which is written in archiac script three riddles.
[Wed Feb 29 21:54:10 2012] : Zitrisss: The first one reads: Offer up that which flows and brings life and death.
[Wed Feb 29 21:54:12 2012] : Mordecai: ooc no level 0 read language, no language skill... Arcana? History?
[Wed Feb 29 21:54:54 2012] : Mordecai: "Water flows and we need it... a flood bring death??"
[Wed Feb 29 21:55:23 2012] : Donessh: "or blood?"
[Wed Feb 29 21:55:24 2012] : Zitrisss: The second one reads: A drop of sea that brings man and women to their knees.
[Wed Feb 29 21:55:32 2012] : Kava: "Even a simple drowning does"
[Wed Feb 29 21:55:40 2012] : Kava: "Tears?"
[Wed Feb 29 21:55:50 2012] : Mordecai: "Good one"
[Wed Feb 29 21:55:56 2012] : Donessh: "Aye"
[Wed Feb 29 21:56:02 2012] : Mordecai: "All are water related perhaps?"
[Wed Feb 29 21:56:14 2012] : Mordecai: "This is a sea related quest afterall"
[Wed Feb 29 21:56:55 2012] : DM: You notice a small depression marked with a cross in front of the doors.
[Wed Feb 29 21:57:46 2012] : Kava: "X marks the spot?"
[Wed Feb 29 21:59:45 2012] : Kava: ooc Are those the 3 riddles?
[Wed Feb 29 22:00:03 2012] : DM: ooc that was two of them.
[Wed Feb 29 22:00:25 2012] : Kava: ooc I was wondering if the X was the 3rd riddle
[Wed Feb 29 22:00:57 2012] : DM: ooc Mind blank.
[Wed Feb 29 22:01:06 2012] : DM: There are only two riddle plaques.
[Wed Feb 29 22:01:10 2012] : Mordecai: "So, 1 is water? Or blood? I don't think blood tends to bring death"
[Wed Feb 29 22:01:36 2012] : Kava: "I think water and tears"
[Wed Feb 29 22:01:48 2012] : Mordecai: "If it's water and tears, then perhaps the missing one is salt?"
[Wed Feb 29 22:02:04 2012] : Donessh: "No, I think water is correct"
[Wed Feb 29 22:02:45 2012] : Mordecai: "The middle is the combination of the two outer plaques?"
[Wed Feb 29 22:02:50 2012] : DM: The third one reapears...
[Wed Feb 29 22:03:02 2012] : Mordecai: ooc LOL
[Wed Feb 29 22:03:02 2012] : Kava: ooc LOL
[Wed Feb 29 22:03:27 2012] : DM: "A tool of war, a tool of peace, a tool of terror, a tool of justice."
[Wed Feb 29 22:03:58 2012] : Mordecai: "Steel?"
[Wed Feb 29 22:04:01 2012] : Kava: "Hammer?"
[Wed Feb 29 22:04:08 2012] : Donessh: "This hammer?"
[Wed Feb 29 22:05:03 2012] : Kava: "Could very well be"
[Wed Feb 29 22:05:16 2012] : Mordecai: "Where to we put the items?"
[Wed Feb 29 22:05:31 2012] : Mordecai: "Hammer of justice?"
[Wed Feb 29 22:05:41 2012] : Mordecai: "Hammer of terror?"
[Wed Feb 29 22:05:54 2012] : Donessh: "Perhaps they go in this dip on the ground"
[Wed Feb 29 22:05:56 2012] : Kava: "Warhammer"
[Wed Feb 29 22:06:13 2012] : Mordecai: "Go on?"
[Wed Feb 29 22:06:14 2012] : Donessh: "A hammer is a tool after all"
[Wed Feb 29 22:06:30 2012] : Mordecai: "I suppose a gavel is a hammer"
[Wed Feb 29 22:06:39 2012] : Kava: Kava opens her waterskin, pours some on the X, thinks about the people that are going to die if this mission fails and mingles her tears with the water
[Wed Feb 29 22:07:00 2012] : Mordecai: ooc are they like crocodile tears?
[Wed Feb 29 22:07:03 2012] : Donessh: Donessh sets his new hammer on the spot
[Wed Feb 29 22:07:58 2012] : Kava: ooc Dragonborn aren't crocodiles! :P
[Wed Feb 29 22:08:05 2012] : DM: The water splashes into the stone and slowly sinks into the porous rock. Nothing happens.
[Wed Feb 29 22:09:07 2012] : Donessh: "Hmm"
[Wed Feb 29 22:09:11 2012] : DM: Kava's tears drops onto the stone. The symbol on the door above the riddle plaque glows briefly.
[Wed Feb 29 22:09:16 2012] : Mordecai: "Maybe blood was right"
[Wed Feb 29 22:09:32 2012] : Mordecai: "If too much flows it certainly brings death"
[Wed Feb 29 22:09:32 2012] : Donessh: "Worth a try"
[Wed Feb 29 22:09:45 2012] : DM: Donessh's hammer also causes a symbol to glow briefly.
[Wed Feb 29 22:09:50 2012] : Mordecai: Mordecai pricks his finger and drips some
[Wed Feb 29 22:10:19 2012] : DM: A drop of blood lands on the stone. The door symbol glows and stays illuminated.
[Wed Feb 29 22:10:42 2012] : Kava: Kava tries to open the door
[Wed Feb 29 22:10:46 2012] : Donessh: Donessh takes an expectant breath
[Wed Feb 29 22:10:53 2012] : DM: The door is still sealed.
[Wed Feb 29 22:11:26 2012] : Mordecai: "Looks like we may not be quite right with the other two"
[Wed Feb 29 22:11:38 2012] : Kava: "How about the order?"
[Wed Feb 29 22:11:54 2012] : Kava: Kava sheds some more tears
[Wed Feb 29 22:12:10 2012] : DM: The "tears" symbol glows and stays illuminated.
[Wed Feb 29 22:12:18 2012] : Donessh: ooc typical woman - crying on demand! :P
[Wed Feb 29 22:12:25 2012] : Kava: "And now the hammer"
[Wed Feb 29 22:12:33 2012] : Donessh: Donessh removes and replaces the hammer
[Wed Feb 29 22:12:38 2012] : Kava: ooc Kave can perhaps, but I can't
[Wed Feb 29 22:13:03 2012] : Mordecai: ooc just think of Jonathon ;-)
[Wed Feb 29 22:13:08 2012] : DM: The last symbols glows then there is a sudden bright flash of light dazzling you.
[Wed Feb 29 22:13:22 2012] : Kava: ooc That was NOT on demand :P
[Wed Feb 29 22:13:41 2012] : DM: There's a low groading, creaking noise as the door begin to open.
[Wed Feb 29 22:14:09 2012] : Donessh: Donessh grabs the hammer and backs away
[Wed Feb 29 22:14:09 2012] : Mordecai: ooc was it hammer then? Or steel?
[Wed Feb 29 22:14:45 2012] : DM: Inside is a high, vaulted ceiling lit dimly by a glowing crystal suspended from the ceiling.
[Wed Feb 29 22:15:06 2012] : Kava: "More crystals"
[Wed Feb 29 22:15:26 2012] : Kava: Kava moves forward cautiously
[Wed Feb 29 22:15:32 2012] : DM: A broad, stone stair case leads down into the darkness. Something chitters and scurries about in the gloom.
[Wed Feb 29 22:15:46 2012] : DM: GAME END