Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Feb 22 19:17:38 2012] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Feb 22 19:19:08 2012] : DM: Having persuaded a captain to sail you to Lizard Island where the compass indicated the artefact was you have landed on a small shelted cove and are now making your way around along the clifftop of the wooded island towards some ruins.
[Wed Feb 22 19:20:08 2012] : DM: You round the edge of the woods and see some distance away a group of figures on a high cliff overlooking the water.
[Wed Feb 22 19:20:34 2012] : Altraminus (enter): 19:20
[Wed Feb 22 19:20:44 2012] : Altraminus: Hi all
[Wed Feb 22 19:20:45 2012] : Donessh: ooc would they have seen us approach by ship
[Wed Feb 22 19:20:48 2012] : Donessh: ooc hi Henry
[Wed Feb 22 19:20:50 2012] : Kava: "It looks like we're not alone, then"
[Wed Feb 22 19:21:03 2012] : DM: ooc you sailed during the night, so no.
[Wed Feb 22 19:21:06 2012] : Kava: ooc Hi Henry :-D Good to see you
[Wed Feb 22 19:21:16 2012] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (13) Altraminus...
[Wed Feb 22 19:21:46 2012] : Mordecai: "Quickly, to cover, they may not have seen us"
[Wed Feb 22 19:22:20 2012] : Kava: "I can but try"
[Wed Feb 22 19:22:36 2012] : Altraminus: Stealth: [1d20(7) + 11] = 18
[Wed Feb 22 19:22:38 2012] : Kava: Kava ducks
[Wed Feb 22 19:22:41 2012] : Kava: Stealth: [1d20(16) + 2] = 18
[Wed Feb 22 19:22:49 2012] : Altraminus: Al ducks behind a handy rock
[Wed Feb 22 19:22:51 2012] : Donessh: Stealth: [1d20(18) + 0] = 18
[Wed Feb 22 19:23:03 2012] : Kava: Kava finds her own rock
[Wed Feb 22 19:23:56 2012] : DM: You hide yourselves in the edge of the woods.
[Wed Feb 22 19:24:06 2012] : DM: If you want to see more you'll need to move closer.
[Wed Feb 22 19:24:39 2012] : Altraminus: "Everyone stay down!" Al whispers
[Wed Feb 22 19:24:59 2012] : Altraminus: Stealth: [1d20(18) + 11] = 29
[Wed Feb 22 19:25:15 2012] : Altraminus: Al ducks out of cover and sneaks a little closer
[Wed Feb 22 19:25:42 2012] : DM: Altraminus moves steathily closer for a better look.
[Wed Feb 22 19:26:08 2012] : DM: ooc one moment.
[Wed Feb 22 19:26:46 2012] : Mordecai: Stealth: [1d20(19) + 1] = 20
[Wed Feb 22 19:29:17 2012] : DM: There are three sahuagin clustered around a crude stone altar. The stone is stained with dark streaks.
[Wed Feb 22 19:29:50 2012] : DM: The sahuagin leader holds a knife poised aboved the hearth of a lizardfolk lying bound with rope on the altar.
[Wed Feb 22 19:30:05 2012] : Altraminus: ooc how far away?
[Wed Feb 22 19:30:54 2012] : DM: Hovering over the priest as it incants in abyssal is a writhing swirling mass of water and lightning.
[Wed Feb 22 19:31:13 2012] : DM: Al, you are within 20 square in good cover.
[Wed Feb 22 19:31:22 2012] : DM: The others are 60 square away.
[Wed Feb 22 19:31:41 2012] : DM: Arcana check to ID the strange creature.
[Wed Feb 22 19:31:53 2012] : Altraminus: Arcana: [1d20(6) + 0 + 2] = 8
[Wed Feb 22 19:32:14 2012] : Altraminus: ooc is the swirly thing a creature? (ooc says storm elemental :p )
[Wed Feb 22 19:33:22 2012] : Altraminus: ooc also, "20 squares". D'oh, I read that as 20ft.
[Wed Feb 22 19:33:24 2012] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Feb 22 19:34:53 2012] : Mordecai: Arcana: [1d20(10) + 9] = 19
[Wed Feb 22 19:35:07 2012] : Kava: Arcana: [1d20(14) + 7] = 21
[Wed Feb 22 19:36:12 2012] : DM: From Al's description Kava and Mordecai identify it as a Storm Shard, creatures of chaos that come from the borderlands between the Abyss and the Elemental Chaos.
[Wed Feb 22 19:37:04 2012] : Kava: ooc Do we have any ideas about its vulnerabilities?
[Wed Feb 22 19:38:19 2012] : DM: Kava, you know it has both thunder and lightning powers.
[Wed Feb 22 19:38:38 2012] : Kava: Kava shares this information
[Wed Feb 22 19:39:06 2012] : DM: Anyone standing close will be caught in the lashing tendrils of its amorphous form.
[Wed Feb 22 19:39:51 2012] : DM: The will also expode when killed.
[Wed Feb 22 19:40:11 2012] : Mordecai: "Sounds nasty"
[Wed Feb 22 19:40:22 2012] : Kava: "Best keep as far away from it as we can"
[Wed Feb 22 19:40:35 2012] : Mordecai: "Why don't we draw them down to us?"
[Wed Feb 22 19:40:56 2012] : Mordecai: "Saves us running uphill into a storm"
[Wed Feb 22 19:41:26 2012] : Mordecai: "If we move as close as Al, does anyone think they can hit them?"
[Wed Feb 22 19:41:53 2012] : Kava: "I should be able to"
[Wed Feb 22 19:42:11 2012] : Donessh: "I will attack the Sahuagin, if someone will take on the storm shard at range"
[Wed Feb 22 19:42:34 2012] : Altraminus: ooc You probably know Al's (close-range, nothing beyond) capabilities by now.
[Wed Feb 22 19:42:58 2012] : Kava: "My acid attacks should work against it and they work from a distance"
[Wed Feb 22 19:43:05 2012] : Donessh: ooc same as Don
[Wed Feb 22 19:45:23 2012] : Kava: "So what now? We move closer, I attack and hope they come to you two while I concentrate on the storm shard?"
[Wed Feb 22 19:46:04 2012] : Donessh: "Its an idea"
[Wed Feb 22 19:47:56 2012] : DM: Stealth checks to attempt to move closer.
[Wed Feb 22 19:48:04 2012] : Kava: Kava moves forward
[Wed Feb 22 19:48:09 2012] : Kava: Stealth: [1d20(19) + 2] = 21
[Wed Feb 22 19:48:25 2012] : Mordecai: Stealth: [1d20(18) + 1] = 19
[Wed Feb 22 19:48:30 2012] : Donessh: Stealth: [1d20(6) + 0] = 6
[Wed Feb 22 19:48:41 2012] : Donessh: ooc and clang
[Wed Feb 22 19:49:03 2012] : Kava: ooc Nice one
[Wed Feb 22 19:49:10 2012] : Donessh: ooc what are the black and green lines?
[Wed Feb 22 19:49:22 2012] : DM: Donessh snaps on a branch and the sound alerts the sahuagin. The warriors turn and look outwards, tridents lowered and ready.
[Wed Feb 22 19:49:29 2012] : DM: ooc edge of woods and cliff.
[Wed Feb 22 19:49:32 2012] : Kava: ooc Coast line and edge of woods?
[Wed Feb 22 19:49:48 2012] : DM: The priest continues to chant in abyssal.
[Wed Feb 22 19:49:57 2012] : Donessh: ooc ahh, the placement of my counter threw me off
[Wed Feb 22 19:50:06 2012] : DM: Roll initiative
[Wed Feb 22 19:50:14 2012] : Altraminus: Initiative: [1d20(1) + 2 + 4] = 7
[Wed Feb 22 19:50:15 2012] : Kava: Initiative: [1d20(20) + 2] = 22
[Wed Feb 22 19:50:21 2012] : Altraminus: ooc go me!
[Wed Feb 22 19:50:52 2012] : Kava: ooc That was my crit for the night, I guess
[Wed Feb 22 19:50:55 2012] : Donessh: Initiative: [1d20(11) + 2] = 13
[Wed Feb 22 19:51:29 2012] : Sahuagin Priest: Initiative: [1d20(6) + 6] = 12
[Wed Feb 22 19:51:37 2012] : Sahuagin Raider: Initiative: [1d20(7) + 5] = 12
[Wed Feb 22 19:51:53 2012] : Mordecai: Initiative: [1d20(7) + 8] = 15 - Battle Intuition
[Wed Feb 22 19:51:53 2012] : Sahuagin Raider: Initiative: [1d20(6) + 8] = 14
[Wed Feb 22 19:52:08 2012] : Sahuagin Raider: Initiative: [1d20(11) + 6] = 17
[Wed Feb 22 19:54:15 2012] : DM: Kava?
[Wed Feb 22 19:54:42 2012] : Kava: Kava concentrates on the storm shard
[Wed Feb 22 19:54:49 2012] : Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) To hit vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(10) + 7] = 17, Damage: [1d10(2) + 9] = 11 HP.
[Wed Feb 22 19:54:55 2012] : Kava: Done
[Wed Feb 22 19:55:12 2012] : DM: Hit
[Wed Feb 22 19:55:47 2012] : Storm Shard: The shard flies closer
[Wed Feb 22 19:56:05 2012] : Storm Shard: It doesn't fly very fast.
[Wed Feb 22 19:56:24 2012] : DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Feb 22 19:56:40 2012] : Mordecai: Spiritual Weapon: (DP). Wisdom vs. AC [1d20(13) + 7] = 20 (range 10). Hit: [1d10(10) + 5] = 15 radiant damage.
Effect: Spiritual holy symbol occupies enemies space and grants combat advantage.

[Wed Feb 22 19:57:48 2012] : DM: ooc range 10, can you reach anything?
[Wed Feb 22 19:57:51 2012] : Mordecai: ooc closest it can get
[Wed Feb 22 19:58:02 2012] : Mordecai: Done
[Wed Feb 22 19:58:54 2012] : Sahuagin Priest: The priest ceases its ritual and summons some spectral shark jaws to snap down on Mordecai.
[Wed Feb 22 19:58:59 2012] : Sahuagin Priest: Spectral Jaws: Ranged 20 [1d20(12) + 14] = 26 vs Will; [3d6(5,2,1) + 5] = 13 damage and 5 ongoing and -2 penalty to all defenses (save ends both)
[Wed Feb 22 19:59:17 2012] : DM: Donessh?
[Wed Feb 22 19:59:19 2012] : Kava: ooc Vicious!
[Wed Feb 22 19:59:31 2012] : Altraminus: ooc yeah!
[Wed Feb 22 19:59:53 2012] : Donessh: Donessh advances alongside Mordecai
[Wed Feb 22 20:00:02 2012] : Donessh: Virtue: (EP) Minor Donessh spends a Healing Surge and gains 15 temporary hit points [Wed Feb 22 20:00:24 2012] : Donessh: Done
[Wed Feb 22 20:01:05 2012] : Mordecai: Damage: Mordecai takes 13 damage. [Wed Feb 22 20:01:45 2012] : Sahuagin Raider: The raiders move forwards.
[Wed Feb 22 20:01:52 2012] : DM: Altrmainus?
[Wed Feb 22 20:02:06 2012] : Altraminus: ooc Q and R are the raiders?
[Wed Feb 22 20:02:10 2012] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Feb 22 20:02:28 2012] : DM: ooc S - shard, P - priest, Q,R - sahuagin raiders
[Wed Feb 22 20:02:28 2012] : Donessh: ooc L is the tied up lizard?
[Wed Feb 22 20:02:32 2012] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Feb 22 20:02:39 2012] : Altraminus: Al moves forwards and begins flinging shuriken
[Wed Feb 22 20:02:49 2012] : Altraminus: Blinding Barrage: (DP) Dex vs. AC [1d20(12) + 9] = 21 - Hit: [2d6(6,2) + 4] = 12 damage Target is blinded until the end of my next turn (all visible foes in close blast 3).
Miss: half damage.

[Wed Feb 22 20:02:50 2012] : Altraminus: Blinding Barrage: (DP) Dex vs. AC [1d20(6) + 9] = 15 - Hit: [2d6(4,1) + 4] = 9 damage Target is blinded until the end of my next turn (all visible foes in close blast 3).
Miss: half damage.

[Wed Feb 22 20:02:57 2012] : Altraminus: ooc on Q, R respectively
[Wed Feb 22 20:02:59 2012] : Altraminus: done
[Wed Feb 22 20:03:17 2012] : DM: One hit on Q.
[Wed Feb 22 20:03:30 2012] : DM: Kava?
[Wed Feb 22 20:03:52 2012] : Kava: Kava continues her attacks on the storm shard
[Wed Feb 22 20:03:54 2012] : Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) To hit vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(19) + 7] = 26, Damage: [1d10(2) + 9] = 11 HP.
[Wed Feb 22 20:04:01 2012] : DM: Hit
[Wed Feb 22 20:04:04 2012] : Kava: Done
[Wed Feb 22 20:04:32 2012] : Storm Shard: The shard moves and sends a bolt of lightning at Donessh.
[Wed Feb 22 20:04:44 2012] : Storm Shard: Shock Bolt: Ranged 10 [1d20(4) + 9] = 13 vs Fort.; [1d6(4) + 4] = 8 lightning damage and [3d6(6,1,2) + 6] = 15 lightning damage unless you move 4 squares away.
[Wed Feb 22 20:04:58 2012] : Storm Shard: Donessh, shrugs off the attack.
[Wed Feb 22 20:05:05 2012] : DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Feb 22 20:05:12 2012] : Mordecai: Spiritual Weapon: (Move - move). Mordecai moves the spiritual weapon up to 10 squares
[Wed Feb 22 20:05:22 2012] : Mordecai: Spiritual Weapon: (Sustain - minor). Wisdom vs. AC [1d20(9) + 7] = 16 (range 10). Hit: [1d10(8) + 5] = 13 damage.
Effect: Grants combat advantage.

[Wed Feb 22 20:05:37 2012] : DM: Hit
[Wed Feb 22 20:05:52 2012] : Mordecai: Symbol of Hope: (DP; Immediate Reaction; Item). Trigger: I or an ally within 5 squares is hit by an effect with a save.
Effect: Gain +5 power bonus to saves vs. the effect

[Wed Feb 22 20:06:02 2012] : Donessh: ooc Interesting attack. Would the secondary damage only take effect if I dont move on my turn?
[Wed Feb 22 20:06:13 2012] : DM: The storm shard is quickly losing its swirling form and weakening.
[Wed Feb 22 20:06:18 2012] : Mordecai: Damage: Mordecai takes 5 damage. [Wed Feb 22 20:06:23 2012] : DM: ooc Donessh, yes.
[Wed Feb 22 20:06:50 2012] : Mordecai: Mordecai attacks R
[Wed Feb 22 20:06:52 2012] : Mordecai: Gaze of Defiance: (AWP) wisdom vs. Will [1d20(19) + 7] = 26 (range 5)
Hit: [1d8(4) + 5] = 9 psychic damage and allies gain a +1 power bonus to attacks vs the target until the end of my next turn. Increase to +3 if they attack me before then.

[Wed Feb 22 20:07:06 2012] : DM: Hit
[Wed Feb 22 20:07:07 2012] : Kava (enter): 20:07
[Wed Feb 22 20:07:07 2012] : Mordecai: Saving Throw: [1d20(9)] = 9
[Wed Feb 22 20:07:17 2012] : Mordecai: ooc +5 = saved
[Wed Feb 22 20:07:22 2012] : Mordecai: Done
[Wed Feb 22 20:07:40 2012] : Kava: Booting '(12) Kava' from server...
[Wed Feb 22 20:07:41 2012] : Kava (exit): 20:07
[Wed Feb 22 20:07:51 2012] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (14) Kava...
[Wed Feb 22 20:08:05 2012] : Sahuagin Priest: The priest casts again, this time on Donessh.
[Wed Feb 22 20:08:08 2012] : Sahuagin Priest: Spectral Jaws: Ranged 20 [1d20(16) + 14] = 30 vs Will; [3d6(3,1,5) + 5] = 14 damage and 5 ongoing and -2 penalty to all defenses (save ends both)
[Wed Feb 22 20:08:29 2012] : DM: Donessh?
[Wed Feb 22 20:08:40 2012] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (14) Kava...
[Wed Feb 22 20:10:32 2012] : Font is now Arial point size 10
[Wed Feb 22 20:10:42 2012] : Welcome to FlexiRPG version 1.92.3.
[Wed Feb 22 20:10:45 2012] : Locating server at pear.davidvrabel.org.uk:6774...
[Wed Feb 22 20:10:45 2012] : Game connected!
[Wed Feb 22 20:10:45 2012] : DM (enter): 20:10
[Wed Feb 22 20:10:45 2012] : Server Administrator-> You have connected to a FlexiNode server version 1.92.3. [Wed Feb 22 20:13:58 2012] : Game disconnected!
[Wed Feb 22 20:14:11 2012] : Locating server at pear.davidvrabel.org.uk:6774...
[Wed Feb 22 20:14:11 2012] : Failed to connect to game server...
[Wed Feb 22 20:14:25 2012] : Locating server at pear.davidvrabel.org.uk:6774...
[Wed Feb 22 20:14:25 2012] : Game connected!
[Wed Feb 22 20:14:25 2012] : DM (enter): 20:14
[Wed Feb 22 20:14:26 2012] : Server Administrator-> You have connected to a FlexiNode server version 1.92.3. [Wed Feb 22 20:14:30 2012] : Moving to room 'Lizard Island'..
[Wed Feb 22 20:14:30 2012] : DM (enter): 20:14
[Wed Feb 22 20:14:49 2012] : Mordecai (enter): 20:14
[Wed Feb 22 20:14:56 2012] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (2) Mordecai...
[Wed Feb 22 20:15:00 2012] : Mordecai: Damage: [Wed Feb 22 20:15:43 2012] : Donessh (enter): 20:15
[Wed Feb 22 20:16:35 2012] : Altraminus (enter): 20:16
[Wed Feb 22 20:16:41 2012] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (4) Altraminus...
[Wed Feb 22 20:16:48 2012] : Altraminus: ooc whoops
[Wed Feb 22 20:16:54 2012] : Kava (enter): 20:16
[Wed Feb 22 20:16:59 2012] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (5) Kava...
[Wed Feb 22 20:17:23 2012] : Sahuagin Priest: The priest casts again, this time on Donessh.
[Wed Feb 22 20:17:27 2012] : Sahuagin Priest: Spectral Jaws: Ranged 20 [1d20(16) + 14] = 30 vs Will; [3d6(6,2,5) + 5] = 18 damage and 5 ongoing and -2 penalty to all defenses (save ends both)
[Wed Feb 22 20:17:41 2012] : DM: Donessh?
[Wed Feb 22 20:18:03 2012] : Kava: ooc Good thing you've got the temp HP
[Wed Feb 22 20:18:03 2012] : Donessh: Damage: Donessh loses 15 temp HP and takes 3 damage. [Wed Feb 22 20:18:23 2012] : Donessh: Donessh steps forwards to attack Q
[Wed Feb 22 20:18:51 2012] : Donessh: Divine Challenge: (AWP) Minor Burst 5. Effect: Target is Marked: -2 to attack other than me.
Also: [3 + 4] = 7 Radiant damage on first attack not including me before my next turn

[Wed Feb 22 20:19:06 2012] : Mordecai: ooc the storm grants combat advantage and there's a +1 to hit vs R
[Wed Feb 22 20:19:06 2012] : Donessh: Holy Strike: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(15) + 7] = 22 - Hit: [1d10(3) + 3] = 6 radiant damage. +2 if target is marked
[Wed Feb 22 20:19:22 2012] : DM: Q is blind
[Wed Feb 22 20:19:31 2012] : DM: Hit
[Wed Feb 22 20:19:48 2012] : Donessh: Done
[Wed Feb 22 20:20:18 2012] : Sahuagin Raider: The raiders attack Donessh. One of them stabbing blindly.
[Wed Feb 22 20:20:26 2012] : Sahuagin Raider: Trident: [1d20(19) + 11] = 30 vs AC; [1d8(8) + 5] = 13 damage
[Wed Feb 22 20:20:28 2012] : Sahuagin Raider: Trident: [1d20(12) + 11] = 23 vs AC; [1d8(6) + 5] = 11 damage
[Wed Feb 22 20:21:03 2012] : Donessh: ooc not that blindly!
[Wed Feb 22 20:21:37 2012] : Sahuagin Raider: Both hit. The blind one scoring a lucky hit.
[Wed Feb 22 20:21:46 2012] : Donessh: Damage: Donessh takes 24 damage. [Wed Feb 22 20:21:57 2012] : DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Feb 22 20:22:29 2012] : Altraminus: Al moves to stab the blind one
[Wed Feb 22 20:22:38 2012] : Altraminus: Tumble: Shift a number of squares equal to speed.
[Wed Feb 22 20:22:49 2012] : Altraminus: Sly Flourish (melee): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(9) + 4 + 2 + 4] = 19 - Hit: [1d4(1) + 4 + 3] = 8 .
[Wed Feb 22 20:22:56 2012] : Altraminus: [2d8(6,2)] = 8 sneak attack
[Wed Feb 22 20:23:06 2012] : Altraminus: done
[Wed Feb 22 20:23:10 2012] : DM: Hit
[Wed Feb 22 20:23:17 2012] : DM: Kava?
[Wed Feb 22 20:23:20 2012] : Kava: Encouraged by her previous successes, Kava keeps on attacking the storm shard
[Wed Feb 22 20:23:24 2012] : Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) To hit vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(16) + 7] = 23, Damage: [1d10(1) + 9] = 10 HP.
[Wed Feb 22 20:23:30 2012] : Kava: Done
[Wed Feb 22 20:23:41 2012] : Kava: ooc My damage rolls suck though
[Wed Feb 22 20:23:52 2012] : DM: Kava's acid orb destroys the shard.
[Wed Feb 22 20:24:09 2012] : Kava: ooc Already? Wow!
[Wed Feb 22 20:24:12 2012] : DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Feb 22 20:24:29 2012] : Mordecai: Spiritual Weapon: (Move - move). Mordecai moves the spiritual weapon up to 10 squares
[Wed Feb 22 20:24:32 2012] : Mordecai: Spiritual Weapon: (Sustain - minor). Wisdom vs. AC [1d20(4) + 7] = 11. Hit: [1d10(6) + 5] = 11 damage.
Effect: Grants combat advantage.

[Wed Feb 22 20:24:40 2012] : DM: Miss
[Wed Feb 22 20:25:15 2012] : Mordecai: Light of Arvandor: (EP). Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(14) + 7] = 21 (Area burst 1, range 5). Hit: [1d8(6) + 5] = 11 radiant damage.
Allies in burst gain a +2 power bonus to AC until my next turn

[Wed Feb 22 20:25:18 2012] : Mordecai: Light of Arvandor: (EP). Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(2) + 7] = 9. Hit: [1d8(2) + 5] = 7 radiant damage.
[Wed Feb 22 20:25:29 2012] : Mordecai: Power of Amaunator: (EP; Free; Channel Divinity). Trigger: I hit an enemy with a power with the Radiant keyword Effect: Add an extra [1d10(4)] = 4 radiant damage to all targets hit by the power.
[Wed Feb 22 20:25:38 2012] : DM: One hit on Q
[Wed Feb 22 20:25:43 2012] : Mordecai: ooc on Q and R
[Wed Feb 22 20:25:45 2012] : Mordecai: Done
[Wed Feb 22 20:26:59 2012] : Sahuagin Priest: The priest moves into range of Altraminus and sends a bolt of water at him.
[Wed Feb 22 20:27:03 2012] : Sahuagin Priest: Water Bolt: Ranged 20 (10 out of water) [1d20(13) + 14] = 27 vs AC; [2d8(4,6) + 5] = 15 damage
[Wed Feb 22 20:27:34 2012] : DM: Donessh? The jaws are still biting on you.
[Wed Feb 22 20:27:55 2012] : Donessh: Damage: Donessh takes 5 damage. [Wed Feb 22 20:27:57 2012] : Mordecai: ooc did you forget to save?
[Wed Feb 22 20:28:14 2012] : Donessh: ooc possibly
[Wed Feb 22 20:28:25 2012] : Donessh: Righteous Smite: (EP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(11) + 6 + 3] = 20 - Hit: [2d10(2,5) + 4] = 11 damage. Self and all allies within 5 squares gain 7 Temporary Hit Points
[Wed Feb 22 20:28:30 2012] : Donessh: on Q
[Wed Feb 22 20:28:34 2012] : Altraminus: HP Status: 19 out of 34 || Surge Status: 7 out of 7
[Wed Feb 22 20:28:43 2012] : DM: Hit
[Wed Feb 22 20:28:58 2012] : DM: The sahuagin is nearly dead now.
[Wed Feb 22 20:29:01 2012] : Donessh: ooc 7 temp HP to Al and Mord
[Wed Feb 22 20:29:40 2012] : Donessh: Donessh spits at the priest
[Wed Feb 22 20:29:42 2012] : Donessh: Dragon Breath: (EP) Minor Blast 3/Ranged 10, Burst 2:
Primary Attack: To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20(18) + 5 + 3] = 26 - Hit: [1d6(5) + 2] = 7 Acid damage.
Effect: All enemies in the area are Marked: -2 to attack other than me until the end of my next turn
[Wed Feb 22 20:29:49 2012] : DM: Hit
[Wed Feb 22 20:30:04 2012] : Donessh: Donessh expends an action point
[Wed Feb 22 20:30:31 2012] : Donessh: Holy Strike: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(11) + 8] = 19 - Hit: [1d10(1) + 3] = 4 radiant damage. +2 if target is marked
[Wed Feb 22 20:30:36 2012] : Donessh: on Q again
[Wed Feb 22 20:30:45 2012] : DM: Hit
[Wed Feb 22 20:30:51 2012] : Kava: ooc Don't forget your save
[Wed Feb 22 20:30:56 2012] : Donessh: [1d20(13)] = 13
[Wed Feb 22 20:30:57 2012] : DM: ooc which is your marked target? Q or P?
[Wed Feb 22 20:31:01 2012] : Donessh: done
[Wed Feb 22 20:31:11 2012] : Donessh: ooc actually, both are marked
[Wed Feb 22 20:31:12 2012] : DM: ooc or both?
[Wed Feb 22 20:31:19 2012] : Donessh: ooc but P only til end of my next turn
[Wed Feb 22 20:31:46 2012] : Sahuagin Raider: The raiders move and flank Donessh.
[Wed Feb 22 20:31:52 2012] : Sahuagin Raider: Trident: Ranged 3/6 [1d20(8) + 11] = 19 vs AC; [1d8(6) + 5] = 11 damage
[Wed Feb 22 20:31:53 2012] : Sahuagin Raider: Trident: Ranged 3/6 [1d20(17) + 11] = 28 vs AC; [1d8(4) + 5] = 9 damage
[Wed Feb 22 20:31:58 2012] : Sahuagin Raider: One hits.
[Wed Feb 22 20:32:05 2012] : DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Feb 22 20:32:06 2012] : Donessh: Damage: Donessh loses 7 temp HP and takes 2 damage. [Wed Feb 22 20:32:33 2012] : DM: ooc they were melee attacks, clicked from node.
[Wed Feb 22 20:32:59 2012] : Mordecai: ood Donessh needs to save
[Wed Feb 22 20:33:07 2012] : DM: ooc he saved.
[Wed Feb 22 20:33:08 2012] : Donessh: ooc I did - got 13
[Wed Feb 22 20:33:11 2012] : Altraminus: ooc it's all a bit close together 'round there
[Wed Feb 22 20:33:17 2012] : Donessh: ooc Donessh Saves!
[Wed Feb 22 20:33:22 2012] : Mordecai: ooc missed that :-)
[Wed Feb 22 20:33:33 2012] : Altraminus: ooc Q and R still alive, right?
[Wed Feb 22 20:33:39 2012] : Altraminus: Sly Flourish (melee): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(11) + 4 + 2 + 4] = 21 - Hit: [1d4(2) + 4 + 3] = 9 .
[Wed Feb 22 20:33:53 2012] : DM: The sahuagin doesn't survive.
[Wed Feb 22 20:34:06 2012] : Altraminus: [2d8(7,3)] = 10 sneak attack, as Al shifts to his right and hamstrings the sahuagin, before slitting its throat
[Wed Feb 22 20:34:08 2012] : Altraminus: done
[Wed Feb 22 20:34:20 2012] : DM: Kava?
[Wed Feb 22 20:34:36 2012] : Kava: Kava ignores the raiders and targets the priest
[Wed Feb 22 20:34:40 2012] : Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) To hit vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(6) + 7] = 13, Damage: [1d10(10) + 9] = 19 HP.
[Wed Feb 22 20:34:47 2012] : DM: Miss
[Wed Feb 22 20:34:52 2012] : Kava: Done
[Wed Feb 22 20:34:59 2012] : DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Feb 22 20:35:06 2012] : Mordecai: Spiritual Weapon: (Move - move). Mordecai moves the spiritual weapon up to 10 squares
[Wed Feb 22 20:35:11 2012] : Mordecai: Spiritual Weapon: (Sustain - minor). Wisdom vs. AC [1d20(1) + 7] = 8. Hit: [1d10(4) + 5] = 9 damage.
Effect: Grants combat advantage.

[Wed Feb 22 20:35:26 2012] : Mordecai: Beacon of Hope: (DP) Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(10) + 7] = 17 (Close burst 3)
Hit: Targets are weakened until the end of their next turn
Effect: Mordecai and all allies in burst regain 9 HP.

[Wed Feb 22 20:35:41 2012] : Mordecai: Healing: Regain 9 HP. [Wed Feb 22 20:35:50 2012] : Mordecai: Done
[Wed Feb 22 20:35:51 2012] : Donessh: Healing: Regain 9 HP. [Wed Feb 22 20:37:04 2012] : Mordecai: ooc should say... Spiritual weapon attacks the priest, and the beacon of hope gets the sahuagin (R)
[Wed Feb 22 20:37:15 2012] : Sahuagin Priest: The priest casts the jaws at Altraminus
[Wed Feb 22 20:37:19 2012] : Sahuagin Priest: Spectral Jaws: Ranged 20 [1d20(15) + 14] = 29 vs Will; [3d6(2,1,2) + 5] = 10 damage and 5 ongoing and -2 penalty to all defenses (save ends both)
[Wed Feb 22 20:37:32 2012] : Donessh: ooc those jaws are NASTY!
[Wed Feb 22 20:37:42 2012] : DM: Donessh?
[Wed Feb 22 20:37:53 2012] : Donessh: Donessh turns to R
[Wed Feb 22 20:38:03 2012] : Donessh: Divine Challenge: (AWP) Minor Burst 5. Effect: Target is Marked: -2 to attack other than me.
Also: [3 + 4] = 7 Radiant damage on first attack not including me before my next turn

[Wed Feb 22 20:38:15 2012] : Donessh: Shielding Smite: (EP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(6) + 6 + 2] = 14 - Hit: [2d10(4,4) + 4] = 12 damage.
Effect: Target within 5 squares gains 2 power bonus to AC until end of my next turn

[Wed Feb 22 20:39:03 2012] : DM: Miss
[Wed Feb 22 20:39:06 2012] : Donessh: Divine Mettle: (EP) Minor Burst 10: One creature in burst makes saving throw adding 4 to the throw
[Wed Feb 22 20:39:10 2012] : Mordecai: ooc does the priest take 7 radiant damage from being marked?
[Wed Feb 22 20:39:19 2012] : Donessh: ooc Al can save if he wants
[Wed Feb 22 20:39:31 2012] : Donessh: ooc yes I beleive he does
[Wed Feb 22 20:39:34 2012] : Altraminus: Saving Throw: [1d20(11)] = 11 (+5 against fear)
[Wed Feb 22 20:39:35 2012] : DM: noted
[Wed Feb 22 20:39:48 2012] : Donessh: Done
[Wed Feb 22 20:39:49 2012] : Altraminus: ooc argh, I get confused about where my saving throw is :)
[Wed Feb 22 20:39:58 2012] : Sahuagin Raider: The raider stabs at Donessh.
[Wed Feb 22 20:40:02 2012] : Sahuagin Raider: Trident: [1d20(11) + 11] = 22 vs AC; [1d8(7) + 5] = 12 damage
[Wed Feb 22 20:40:06 2012] : Sahuagin Raider: And misses
[Wed Feb 22 20:40:15 2012] : DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Feb 22 20:40:38 2012] : Altraminus: Al rums to set up the priest for a kill
[Wed Feb 22 20:40:53 2012] : Altraminus: Setup Strike: (EP) Dex vs. AC [1d20(16) + 4 + 2 + 4] = 26 - Hit: [2d4(1,2) + 4] = 7 damage; target grants me combat advantage until the end of my next turn.
[Wed Feb 22 20:41:04 2012] : DM: Hit
[Wed Feb 22 20:41:34 2012] : Altraminus: Al expends an action point
[Wed Feb 22 20:41:37 2012] : Altraminus: Sly Flourish (melee): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(1) + 4 + 2 + 4] = 11 - Hit: [1d4(3) + 4 + 3] = 10 .
[Wed Feb 22 20:41:49 2012] : DM: Miss.
[Wed Feb 22 20:41:49 2012] : Altraminus: ooc boo! Done
[Wed Feb 22 20:41:56 2012] : DM: Kava?
[Wed Feb 22 20:42:20 2012] : Kava: Kava hisses at the priest and attacks again
[Wed Feb 22 20:42:29 2012] : Kava: Dragon Breath Acid Hurled (1): (EP; Minor) To hit vs. Reflex. Area burst 2, range 10. [1d20(1) + 6] = 7, Damage: [1d6(6) + 3] = 9 HP. My Dragon Breath targets only enemies in the area; allies in area gain +1 to attack rolls until the end of my next turn.
[Wed Feb 22 20:42:33 2012] : Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) To hit vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(18) + 7] = 25, Damage: [1d10(2) + 9] = 11 HP.
[Wed Feb 22 20:42:41 2012] : DM: Miss, hit
[Wed Feb 22 20:42:41 2012] : Kava: Done
[Wed Feb 22 20:42:46 2012] : DM: ooc brb
[Wed Feb 22 20:43:27 2012] : DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Feb 22 20:43:31 2012] : Mordecai: Spiritual Weapon: (Move - move). Mordecai moves the spiritual weapon up to 10 squares
[Wed Feb 22 20:43:57 2012] : Mordecai: Mordecai moves the spiritual weapon tothe priest and attacks again
[Wed Feb 22 20:43:59 2012] : Mordecai: Spiritual Weapon: (Sustain - minor). Wisdom vs. AC [1d20(18) + 7] = 25. Hit: [1d10(1) + 5] = 6 damage.
Effect: Grants combat advantage.

[Wed Feb 22 20:44:09 2012] : DM: Hit
[Wed Feb 22 20:44:18 2012] : Mordecai: Then attacks R
[Wed Feb 22 20:44:24 2012] : Mordecai: Gaze of Defiance: (AWP) wisdom vs. Will [1d20(9) + 7] = 16 (range 5)
Hit: [1d8(4) + 5] = 9 psychic damage and allies gain a +1 power bonus to attacks vs the target until the end of my next turn. Increase to +3 if they attack me before then.

[Wed Feb 22 20:44:35 2012] : DM: hit
[Wed Feb 22 20:44:36 2012] : Mordecai: Done
[Wed Feb 22 20:45:00 2012] : Sahuagin Priest: The priest withdraws
[Wed Feb 22 20:45:07 2012] : Sahuagin Priest: Moving towards the altar.
[Wed Feb 22 20:45:19 2012] : DM: Donessh?
[Wed Feb 22 20:45:32 2012] : Donessh: Donessh keeps attacking R
[Wed Feb 22 20:45:46 2012] : Donessh: Bolstering Strike: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(10) + 9] = 19 - Hit: [1d10(8) + 4] = 12 damage. Gain 2 temp hp
[Wed Feb 22 20:45:56 2012] : DM: Miss
[Wed Feb 22 20:46:10 2012] : Donessh: Done
[Wed Feb 22 20:46:44 2012] : Sahuagin Raider: Stabby
[Wed Feb 22 20:46:46 2012] : Sahuagin Raider: Trident: [1d20(16) + 11] = 27 vs AC; [1d8(2) + 5] = 7 damage
[Wed Feb 22 20:46:58 2012] : DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Feb 22 20:47:29 2012] : Donessh: Damage: Donessh takes 7 damage. [Wed Feb 22 20:48:13 2012] : Altraminus: Al follows the fleeing priest, and flings shuriken
[Wed Feb 22 20:48:21 2012] : Altraminus: Sly Flourish (ranged): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(8) + 4 + 2 + 3] = 17 - Hit: [1d6(1) + 4 + 3] = 8 .
[Wed Feb 22 20:48:31 2012] : Altraminus: [2d8(2,7)] = 9 sneak attack, and combat advantage ends
[Wed Feb 22 20:48:47 2012] : DM: Miss.
[Wed Feb 22 20:48:48 2012] : Altraminus: done
[Wed Feb 22 20:48:56 2012] : DM: Kava?
[Wed Feb 22 20:49:00 2012] : Kava: Kava moves in before once again attacking the priest
[Wed Feb 22 20:49:08 2012] : Kava: Serpentine Blast (1): (DP) To hit vs. Reflex. Ranged 10. [1d20(16) + 7] = 23, Damage: [3d10(4,5,4) + 9] = 22 HP Lightning damage. Miss: Half damage. The attack ignores cover and concealment, but not superior cover or total concealment.
[Wed Feb 22 20:49:18 2012] : Kava: Done
[Wed Feb 22 20:49:52 2012] : DM: Hit
[Wed Feb 22 20:50:16 2012] : Kava: ooc How hurt does he look?
[Wed Feb 22 20:50:29 2012] : DM: ooc badly bloodied.
[Wed Feb 22 20:50:34 2012] : DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Feb 22 20:51:09 2012] : Mordecai: Mordecai realising he can't move the wepon so far away brings it back to attack R
[Wed Feb 22 20:51:12 2012] : Mordecai: Spiritual Weapon: (Move - move). Mordecai moves the spiritual weapon up to 10 squares
[Wed Feb 22 20:51:16 2012] : Mordecai: Spiritual Weapon: (Sustain - minor). Wisdom vs. AC [1d20(4) + 7] = 11. Hit: [1d10(5) + 5] = 10 damage.
Effect: Grants combat advantage.

[Wed Feb 22 20:51:23 2012] : Mordecai: Gaze of Defiance: (AWP) wisdom vs. Will [1d20(16) + 7] = 23 (range 5)
Hit: [1d8(6) + 5] = 11 psychic damage and allies gain a +1 power bonus to attacks vs the target until the end of my next turn. Increase to +3 if they attack me before then.

[Wed Feb 22 20:51:40 2012] : Mordecai: Done
[Wed Feb 22 20:52:12 2012] : Sahuagin Priest: The priest tried to pick up the lizardfolk who struggles.
[Wed Feb 22 20:52:19 2012] : Sahuagin Priest: Strength: [1d20(20) + 8 / 2 + 3] = 27
[Wed Feb 22 20:52:41 2012] : Sahuagin Priest: Strength: [1d20(10) + 4 / 2 + 3] = 15
[Wed Feb 22 20:52:44 2012] : Kava: "Al, stop him!"
[Wed Feb 22 20:53:17 2012] : Sahuagin Priest: It hefts it up on his shoulder.
[Wed Feb 22 20:53:44 2012] : Altraminus: ooc :-p
[Wed Feb 22 20:53:46 2012] : Sahuagin Priest: ooc no
[Wed Feb 22 20:54:19 2012] : Sahuagin Priest: The priest chants words in Abyssal and stabs the lizardfolk.
[Wed Feb 22 20:54:23 2012] : Sahuagin Priest: Trident: [1d20(8) + 12] = 20 vs AC; [1d8(3) + 3] = 6 damage
[Wed Feb 22 20:54:48 2012] : Sahuagin Priest: Defenseless, the lizardfolk sustains a mortal wound.
[Wed Feb 22 20:54:56 2012] : DM: Donessh?
[Wed Feb 22 20:55:32 2012] : Donessh: Donessh attacks R again
[Wed Feb 22 20:55:45 2012] : Donessh: Bolstering Strike: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(18) + 9] = 27 - Hit: [1d10(3) + 4] = 7 damage. Gain 2 temp hp
[Wed Feb 22 20:56:01 2012] : DM: Hit
[Wed Feb 22 20:56:21 2012] : Donessh: Done
[Wed Feb 22 20:56:57 2012] : Sahuagin Raider: Tries to stab again.
[Wed Feb 22 20:57:00 2012] : Sahuagin Raider: Trident: [1d20(18) + 11] = 29 vs AC; [1d8(5) + 5] = 10 damage
[Wed Feb 22 20:57:10 2012] : DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Feb 22 20:57:13 2012] : Donessh: Damage: Donessh loses 2 temp HP and takes 8 damage. [Wed Feb 22 20:57:45 2012] : Altraminus: Al steps up to the priest and stabs him as stabbily as possible
[Wed Feb 22 20:57:54 2012] : Kava: ooc LOL
[Wed Feb 22 20:57:55 2012] : Altraminus: Positioning Strike: (EP) Dex vs. Will [1d20(4) + 4 + 2 + 4] = 14 - Hit: [1d4(1) + 4] = 5 damage; slide the target 3 squares.
[Wed Feb 22 20:58:10 2012] : Altraminus: done
[Wed Feb 22 20:58:13 2012] : DM: Miss
[Wed Feb 22 20:58:18 2012] : Altraminus: ooc by which I mean "not very stabbily at all"
[Wed Feb 22 20:58:20 2012] : DM: Kava?
[Wed Feb 22 20:58:21 2012] : Donessh: ooc aww would've been good to slide him off the cliff
[Wed Feb 22 20:58:32 2012] : Kava: Kava follows Al's example
[Wed Feb 22 20:58:35 2012] : Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) To hit vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(17) + 7] = 24, Damage: [1d10(10) + 9] = 19 HP.
[Wed Feb 22 20:58:50 2012] : DM: Kava's orb kills the priest.
[Wed Feb 22 20:58:51 2012] : Kava: Done
[Wed Feb 22 20:59:08 2012] : DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Feb 22 20:59:11 2012] : Altraminus: ooc but he's a sahuagin, so sliding him onto dry land would work better!
[Wed Feb 22 20:59:39 2012] : Mordecai: ooc how bad is the lizardman?
[Wed Feb 22 21:00:04 2012] : DM: Bloodied
[Wed Feb 22 21:00:19 2012] : Donessh: ooc L or R?
[Wed Feb 22 21:00:22 2012] : DM: sorry, the lizardfolk is unconcious and dying.
[Wed Feb 22 21:00:28 2012] : Mordecai: ooc I was unsure also
[Wed Feb 22 21:01:27 2012] : Mordecai: Mordecai sprints to the lizardman
[Wed Feb 22 21:01:44 2012] : Mordecai: Mordecai uses an action point
[Wed Feb 22 21:01:45 2012] : Mordecai: Mordecai takes an extra move action
[Wed Feb 22 21:01:51 2012] : Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; Minor; Range 5). Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(5) + 9] = 14 HP (on top of their surge value)
[Wed Feb 22 21:02:08 2012] : DM: The lizardfolk regains conciousness.
[Wed Feb 22 21:02:23 2012] : Mordecai: Spiritual weapon winks out due to lack of concentrating on it
[Wed Feb 22 21:02:27 2012] : Mordecai: Done
[Wed Feb 22 21:02:45 2012] : DM: Donessh?
[Wed Feb 22 21:03:01 2012] : Mordecai: Bracers of Respite: (DP; Free Action; Item). Trigger: An adjacent ally regains hit points.
Effect: I or an ally gain [1d8(2) + 5] = 7 HP

[Wed Feb 22 21:03:22 2012] : Mordecai: ooc he's probably not an ally - I won't use that ;-)
[Wed Feb 22 21:03:33 2012] : Donessh: Name of Might: (DP) Blast 3:
Cha vs. Fort [1d20(17) + 6 + 3] = 26 - Hit: [3d8(6,1,4) + 4] = 15 thunder damage and slowed (save ends). Miss Half damage, target slowed til end of its next turn.

[Wed Feb 22 21:03:40 2012] : Kava: ooc He might be, at some point :)
[Wed Feb 22 21:04:16 2012] : DM: Hit
[Wed Feb 22 21:04:28 2012] : Donessh: done
[Wed Feb 22 21:04:39 2012] : Sahuagin Raider: Trident: [1d20(13) + 11] = 24 vs AC; [1d8(4) + 5] = 9 damage
[Wed Feb 22 21:04:47 2012] : DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Feb 22 21:05:16 2012] : Donessh: Damage: Donessh takes 9 damage. [Wed Feb 22 21:05:39 2012] : Altraminus: Al runs back towards Donessh and throws sharp things
[Wed Feb 22 21:05:46 2012] : Altraminus: Sly Flourish (ranged): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(14) + 4 + 2 + 3] = 23 - Hit: [1d6(5) + 4 + 3] = 12 .
[Wed Feb 22 21:05:54 2012] : Altraminus: ooc -2 for range
[Wed Feb 22 21:06:16 2012] : DM: Hit, it's nearly dead now.
[Wed Feb 22 21:06:23 2012] : DM: Kava?
[Wed Feb 22 21:06:25 2012] : Kava: "Not dead yet?"
[Wed Feb 22 21:06:32 2012] : Kava: Kava lends a hand
[Wed Feb 22 21:06:41 2012] : Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) To hit vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(16) + 7] = 23, Damage: [1d10(6) + 9] = 15 HP.
[Wed Feb 22 21:06:46 2012] : Kava: Done
[Wed Feb 22 21:06:49 2012] : DM: Now it's dead.
[Wed Feb 22 21:07:02 2012] : Kava: ooc Thought so
[Wed Feb 22 21:07:11 2012] : DM: ooc brb
[Wed Feb 22 21:07:22 2012] : Donessh: ooc thought it was never going to die!
[Wed Feb 22 21:07:48 2012] : Donessh: Donessh drops to his knees
[Wed Feb 22 21:08:52 2012] : Kava: "Are you alright, Donessh?"
[Wed Feb 22 21:09:01 2012] : Altraminus: "That was nasty!"
[Wed Feb 22 21:09:11 2012] : Mordecai: MOrdecai moves to aid Donessh
[Wed Feb 22 21:09:13 2012] : Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; Minor; Range 5). Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(1) + 9] = 10 HP (on top of their surge value)
[Wed Feb 22 21:09:13 2012] : Donessh: "I will be fine. Those tridents hurt"
[Wed Feb 22 21:09:31 2012] : Donessh: Magical Healing: Regain 25 HP. [Wed Feb 22 21:09:49 2012] : Donessh: "Ah, thats much better. Thank you friend"
[Wed Feb 22 21:09:59 2012] : Zitrisss: "Release me!"
[Wed Feb 22 21:10:03 2012] : Kava: "It's fights like this that make me particularly glad my ranged attacks are so useful"
[Wed Feb 22 21:10:03 2012] : Mordecai: "No problem"
[Wed Feb 22 21:10:13 2012] : Donessh: "How is the lizard?"
[Wed Feb 22 21:10:28 2012] : Kava: "Calling out, so very much alive"
[Wed Feb 22 21:10:35 2012] : Altraminus: "Steady on old boy, we'll sort that out in just a tick"
[Wed Feb 22 21:10:35 2012] : Mordecai: "I perhaps need to keep an eye on the needs of the party and conentrate less on my spiritual weapon"
[Wed Feb 22 21:11:03 2012] : Kava: Kava checks out Zitrisss
[Wed Feb 22 21:11:18 2012] : Donessh: "Never worry Mordecai. I will call out if I am in dire need"
[Wed Feb 22 21:11:35 2012] : Altraminus: Al brings a dagger over to cut the ropes
[Wed Feb 22 21:11:39 2012] : Kava: Lifting him from the altar and bringing him over to the party
[Wed Feb 22 21:11:50 2012] : Kava: strength: [1d20(3) + 6] = 9
[Wed Feb 22 21:11:56 2012] : Mordecai: "I considered aiding you, but my assumption was that preventing the death of the lizard was a greater priority"
[Wed Feb 22 21:11:59 2012] : Kava: ooc KMAO
[Wed Feb 22 21:12:01 2012] : Donessh: "Your actions were correct. I would've been fine"
[Wed Feb 22 21:12:14 2012] : Mordecai: "I thought his death would summon the Kraken"
[Wed Feb 22 21:12:30 2012] : Donessh: "Quite possible"
[Wed Feb 22 21:12:35 2012] : Mordecai: "I think we should destroy the altar
[Wed Feb 22 21:12:52 2012] : Zitrisss: "Yesss. Dessstroy it."
[Wed Feb 22 21:13:11 2012] : Zitrisss: "Sssmash it. Break it."
[Wed Feb 22 21:13:47 2012] : Donessh: "Who are you, and why should we destroy it?"
[Wed Feb 22 21:13:51 2012] : Kava: "Why?"
[Wed Feb 22 21:14:11 2012] : Altraminus: "Not that we object in principle to destroying things, you know; it's just... a little unprovoked."
[Wed Feb 22 21:14:34 2012] : Zitrisss: "I Zitrissss. Warrior. Thisss isss my home before thosse fisssh ssscum came."
[Wed Feb 22 21:14:42 2012] : Mordecai: "The sahuagin were using it sacrificially, so I would destroy it on principal""
[Wed Feb 22 21:14:48 2012] : Kava: Kava looks sharply at Zitrisss, trying to determine the truth of his words
[Wed Feb 22 21:14:52 2012] : Kava: Insight: [1d20(4) + 2] = 6
[Wed Feb 22 21:15:02 2012] : Mordecai: Insight: [1d20(3) + 11] = 14
[Wed Feb 22 21:15:08 2012] : Kava: ooc Hook, line and sinker
[Wed Feb 22 21:15:10 2012] : Zitrisss: "Sacrifice to God of Deep Water. You saved me."
[Wed Feb 22 21:15:32 2012] : Altraminus: "Well. Why is their altar on dry land? Seems a bit daft to me."
[Wed Feb 22 21:15:44 2012] : Donessh: Insight: [1d20(12) + 7] = 19
[Wed Feb 22 21:15:44 2012] : Mordecai: ooc LOL
[Wed Feb 22 21:16:25 2012] : Zitrisss: "Dessstroy the altar so my people'ss blood is not ssspiled to the gods of the fissh sssscum."
[Wed Feb 22 21:16:43 2012] : Kava: "That makes sense to me"
[Wed Feb 22 21:16:47 2012] : Zitrisss: ooc religion check
[Wed Feb 22 21:16:49 2012] : Altraminus: "Yes, I think I can go along with that. But I don't have a hammer."
[Wed Feb 22 21:16:51 2012] : Donessh: Religion: [1d20(8) + 5] = 13
[Wed Feb 22 21:16:54 2012] : Altraminus: Religion: [1d20(4) + 0 + 2] = 6
[Wed Feb 22 21:16:55 2012] : Mordecai: Religion: [1d20(8) + 11] = 19
[Wed Feb 22 21:17:11 2012] : Mordecai: "If I had a hammer..."
[Wed Feb 22 21:17:37 2012] : Donessh: "You mean like mine?"
[Wed Feb 22 21:17:55 2012] : Altraminus: "Yeah, like that."
[Wed Feb 22 21:18:10 2012] : Mordecai: "I believe the purpose of the altar on the land is..."
[Wed Feb 22 21:18:25 2012] : Mordecai: "It symbolizes a gift from the land to the water."
[Wed Feb 22 21:18:32 2012] : Zitrisss: "There are more fisssh ssscum in ruinsss. Sssearching."
[Wed Feb 22 21:18:49 2012] : Kava: Religion: [1d20(16) + 2] = 18
[Wed Feb 22 21:19:01 2012] : Altraminus: "How about heaving it over the cliff, then?"
[Wed Feb 22 21:19:22 2012] : Kava: "Hold on a minute, please"
[Wed Feb 22 21:19:32 2012] : Kava: Kava looks at the compass
[Wed Feb 22 21:19:52 2012] : Zitrisss: The compass points to the ruined tower in the distance.
[Wed Feb 22 21:20:19 2012] : Donessh: "So smash with a hammer, or heave off the cliff?"
[Wed Feb 22 21:20:26 2012] : Kava: "Ah, OK, let's push it down the cliff"
[Wed Feb 22 21:20:47 2012] : Altraminus: "Cliff! Let gravity do its majestic work!"
[Wed Feb 22 21:21:20 2012] : Donessh: Donessh starts to push the altar to the edge
[Wed Feb 22 21:21:24 2012] : Altraminus: Strength: [1d20(8) + 2 + 2] = 12
[Wed Feb 22 21:21:33 2012] : Altraminus: Al aids another
[Wed Feb 22 21:21:37 2012] : Mordecai: Strength: [1d20(14) + 3] = 17
[Wed Feb 22 21:21:59 2012] : Kava: strength: [1d20(9) + 6] = 15
[Wed Feb 22 21:22:01 2012] : Donessh: Strength: [1d20(19) + 3 + 2] = 24
[Wed Feb 22 21:22:24 2012] : Zitrisss: With all of the pushing including Zitrisss you push the stone altar over the cliff edge, it lands on the rocks below, shattering into three pieces.
[Wed Feb 22 21:23:01 2012] : Altraminus: "Hmm. That didn't break up very much. Can we fetch it back and have another go?"
[Wed Feb 22 21:23:07 2012] : Kava: "Right, the compass points towards that tower. Let's move on"
[Wed Feb 22 21:23:07 2012] : Mordecai: "That should do it"
[Wed Feb 22 21:23:21 2012] : Donessh: "I think its fine Al"
[Wed Feb 22 21:23:23 2012] : Mordecai: "Let's catch our breat first!"
[Wed Feb 22 21:23:38 2012] : Mordecai: "Oh, did someone manage to avoid injury?"
[Wed Feb 22 21:24:01 2012] : Mordecai: Mordecai waits for a few minutes before aiding himself
[Wed Feb 22 21:24:02 2012] : Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; Minor; Range 5). Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(2) + 4] = 6 HP (on top of their surge value)
[Wed Feb 22 21:24:04 2012] : Donessh: "Certainly not I"
[Wed Feb 22 21:24:15 2012] : Mordecai: Magical Healing: Regain 17 HP. [Wed Feb 22 21:24:28 2012] : Mordecai: Mordecai aids Donessh
[Wed Feb 22 21:24:33 2012] : Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; Minor; Range 5). Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(1) + 4] = 5 HP (on top of their surge value)
[Wed Feb 22 21:24:41 2012] : Donessh: Magical Healing: Regain 20 HP. [Wed Feb 22 21:24:43 2012] : Mordecai: "Al, how are you?"
[Wed Feb 22 21:25:05 2012] : Kava: Kava is rearing to go (but then she is unhurt)
[Wed Feb 22 21:25:50 2012] : Mordecai: Mordecai rests for another 5 minutes
[Wed Feb 22 21:26:15 2012] : Zitrisss: "Why you wait when there are fisssh ssscum to kill?"
[Wed Feb 22 21:26:30 2012] : Altraminus: "I could do with a breather"
[Wed Feb 22 21:26:34 2012] : Mordecai: "Because we do not wish to die"
[Wed Feb 22 21:26:46 2012] : Mordecai: Mordecai aids Al
[Wed Feb 22 21:26:47 2012] : Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; Minor; Range 5). Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(5) + 4] = 9 HP (on top of their surge value)
[Wed Feb 22 21:26:59 2012] : Mordecai: Mordecai aids Zitrissss
[Wed Feb 22 21:27:03 2012] : Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; Minor; Range 5). Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(4) + 4] = 8 HP (on top of their surge value)
[Wed Feb 22 21:27:12 2012] : Altraminus: HP Status: 34 out of 34 || Surge Status: 6 out of 7 [Wed Feb 22 21:27:16 2012] : Zitrisss: "Sssss." (something uncomplimentary in Draconic under his breath)
[Wed Feb 22 21:27:29 2012] : Mordecai: "OK, 5 more minutes to restore my healing again"
[Wed Feb 22 21:28:06 2012] : Donessh: Healing Surge: Regain 15 HP. [Wed Feb 22 21:28:09 2012] : Mordecai: "You'd rather we rushed? If that's how we did things you would now be dead!"
[Wed Feb 22 21:28:10 2012] : Kava: Kava rebukes Zitrisss in the same language
[Wed Feb 22 21:29:14 2012] : Mordecai: after 5 minutes (15 total)
[Wed Feb 22 21:29:21 2012] : Kava: "If you want us to all go and kill fish men, give my friends the time they need to prepare"
[Wed Feb 22 21:29:26 2012] : Mordecai: "OK, I'm ready to move out"
[Wed Feb 22 21:29:32 2012] : Donessh: "Lets go"
[Wed Feb 22 21:29:37 2012] : Zitrisss: "My people are ssslaves. Digging for the fisssh ssscum and I mussst wait. Ssss."
[Wed Feb 22 21:29:55 2012] : Mordecai: "15 minutes won't make a difference!"
[Wed Feb 22 21:29:58 2012] : Kava: "We're ready: lead on"
[Wed Feb 22 21:30:11 2012] : Zitrisss: Zitrisss leads the way along narrow trails through the woods.
[Wed Feb 22 21:30:29 2012] : Zitrisss: You eventually reach the large clearing about the ruins.
[Wed Feb 22 21:30:31 2012] : Donessh: "Given how you were tied to a sacrificial altar, forgive us for not following your tactics"
[Wed Feb 22 21:30:41 2012] : Mordecai: ooc I wasted an action point for this a hole
[Wed Feb 22 21:30:58 2012] : Altraminus: ooc me too!
[Wed Feb 22 21:31:08 2012] : Donessh: ooc me three
[Wed Feb 22 21:31:18 2012] : Mordecai: ooc he was just 1 square out of range too!
[Wed Feb 22 21:32:10 2012] : Zitrisss: Teams of lizardfolk are toiling away digging and moving stones away from the entrance to the ruined tower. The door is nearly completely clear and you see arcane symbols in tarnished brass nailed to the old, iron-boun wooden door.
[Wed Feb 22 21:32:37 2012] : Zitrisss: About 20 sahuagin keep watch over the 40 or so lizardfolk as they work.
[Wed Feb 22 21:33:01 2012] : Zitrisss: "I hasss plan."
[Wed Feb 22 21:33:06 2012] : Altraminus: "That's a lot of fish men. Will your lot help?"
[Wed Feb 22 21:33:23 2012] : Kava: "What's your plan?"
[Wed Feb 22 21:34:16 2012] : Zitrisss: "My peopless will fight if they have weaponsss."
[Wed Feb 22 21:34:45 2012] : Zitrisss: He poiints to a wooden hut at the edge of the complex guarded by four Sahuagin.
[Wed Feb 22 21:35:09 2012] : Zitrisss: "Get weaponsss and we fight! We kills them allsss."
[Wed Feb 22 21:35:20 2012] : Kava: "I think I see what youi mean. Al, can you do something about that?"
[Wed Feb 22 21:35:27 2012] : Altraminus: "Right, so we go in there and grab the kit. Then how do we get the weapons to your people?"
[Wed Feb 22 21:35:30 2012] : Donessh: ooc is the hut visible to the 20 guards?
[Wed Feb 22 21:35:46 2012] : Altraminus: "I might be able to do a bit of sneaking, but I'm not that good!"
[Wed Feb 22 21:35:47 2012] : Zitrisss: ooc yes.
[Wed Feb 22 21:36:23 2012] : Kava: "Try to gain entree at the back"
[Wed Feb 22 21:36:27 2012] : Mordecai: "We probably need to storm the 4 guards, buy Al time to unlock the door"
[Wed Feb 22 21:36:54 2012] : Mordecai: "Then throw weapons out of the shed"
[Wed Feb 22 21:37:28 2012] : Donessh: "We lure them away while Zitrisss gets the weapons?"
[Wed Feb 22 21:38:31 2012] : Zitrisss: GAME END