Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Feb 1 19:50:15 2012] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Feb 1 19:50:23 2012] : Kava: And an invested interest
[Wed Feb 1 19:50:50 2012] : DM: You just recovered the well wrapped book on the Kraken from the pirate captain's sunked ship.
[Wed Feb 1 19:51:47 2012] : DM: It's a compillation from many different sources.
[Wed Feb 1 19:52:30 2012] : DM: The tales and reports within make it clear that the beast cannot be easily defeated with swords or low-level magic.
[Wed Feb 1 19:53:17 2012] : DM: However, there is one tale that refers to an artifact that is said to calm the monster.
[Wed Feb 1 19:53:40 2012] : DM: There's a note in the margin: "use compass".
[Wed Feb 1 19:53:55 2012] : Kava: "Hmm"
[Wed Feb 1 19:54:15 2012] : Donessh: "Well, that explains that"
[Wed Feb 1 19:55:18 2012] : Kava: "So, it seems we now know what that compass is pointing towards"
[Wed Feb 1 19:55:21 2012] : Mordecai: Mordecai holds it up to see where it points to
[Wed Feb 1 19:56:04 2012] : DM: It is still pointing south west
[Wed Feb 1 19:56:31 2012] : Filica: "you think that's it? It's pointing towards the "artifact"?
[Wed Feb 1 19:56:41 2012] : Donessh: "Thats what the book says"
[Wed Feb 1 19:56:51 2012] : Kava: "It would seem so. Let's find out"
[Wed Feb 1 19:58:22 2012] : Filica: ooc I have to go for a few minutes
[Wed Feb 1 19:58:30 2012] : Filica: ooc night time goodbyes
[Wed Feb 1 20:00:17 2012] : Kava: Kava looks at the compass and starts walking
[Wed Feb 1 20:00:55 2012] : Donessh: "Any movement on the needle?"
[Wed Feb 1 20:01:23 2012] : DM: Not that you can see.
[Wed Feb 1 20:02:05 2012] : Donessh: "Must be quite a distance away"
[Wed Feb 1 20:02:42 2012] : Donessh: "Lets get the horses and see where it takes us"
[Wed Feb 1 20:03:11 2012] : DM: Perception checks
[Wed Feb 1 20:03:20 2012] : Kava: "Just as long as we don't have to swim for it, I've already had my morning bath"
[Wed Feb 1 20:03:22 2012] : Donessh: Perception: [1d20(13) + 3] = 16
[Wed Feb 1 20:03:25 2012] : Kava: Perception: [1d20(6) + 2] = 8
[Wed Feb 1 20:04:15 2012] : Mordecai: Perception: [1d20(8) + 6] = 14
[Wed Feb 1 20:04:18 2012] : Filica: Perception: [1d20(6) + 3 + 2 + 5] = 16
[Wed Feb 1 20:06:20 2012] : Mordecai: "Hey, there's someone watching us"
[Wed Feb 1 20:06:44 2012] : Kava: "Huh? Where?"
[Wed Feb 1 20:07:17 2012] : Filica: "Tehre"
[Wed Feb 1 20:07:26 2012] : Filica: Filica points in the water
[Wed Feb 1 20:07:40 2012] : Kava: Kava stares
[Wed Feb 1 20:07:47 2012] : Filica: "About a 100 feet away"
[Wed Feb 1 20:07:48 2012] : Mordecai: "It's one of those guys from last night"
[Wed Feb 1 20:07:53 2012] : DM: The sahuagin dives under the gentle waves living behind only ripples.
[Wed Feb 1 20:08:07 2012] : Filica: "Hmm, I don't like that
[Wed Feb 1 20:08:07 2012] : Donessh: "Do you think it saw the book?"
[Wed Feb 1 20:08:08 2012] : Filica: "
[Wed Feb 1 20:08:18 2012] : Filica: "I don't want to take any chances"
[Wed Feb 1 20:08:35 2012] : Filica: "We should either destroy the book, or secure it"
[Wed Feb 1 20:09:09 2012] : Donessh: "You think hide it?"
[Wed Feb 1 20:09:39 2012] : Mordecai: "Why would they want it?"
[Wed Feb 1 20:09:41 2012] : Kava: "I have the book in my back pack, it can't have seen it"
[Wed Feb 1 20:10:20 2012] : Donessh: "It may have seen the compass then. We have to keep that with us""
[Wed Feb 1 20:10:35 2012] : Donessh: "How far from water can those things go?"
[Wed Feb 1 20:11:27 2012] : DM: Nature check
[Wed Feb 1 20:11:30 2012] : Filica: Nature: [1d20(9) + 3 + 2 + 5] = 19
[Wed Feb 1 20:11:32 2012] : Kava: Nature: [1d20(12) + 2] = 14
[Wed Feb 1 20:12:12 2012] : Donessh: ooc since I asked the question, it doesn't seem right for me to roll
[Wed Feb 1 20:12:57 2012] : Mordecai: Nature: [1d20(2) + 6] = 8
[Wed Feb 1 20:12:57 2012] : Filica: "Mordecai, it's not so much that they'd want it, but if they have the book, they know what we'll be looking for, and their efforts to prevent it will be even greater"
[Wed Feb 1 20:13:14 2012] : Mordecai: "Ah, I see"
[Wed Feb 1 20:13:43 2012] : Donessh: "Of course we are assuming that they are interested in the situation"
[Wed Feb 1 20:14:33 2012] : Filica: "Well, water enhances their powers"
[Wed Feb 1 20:14:43 2012] : Filica: "so they like to stay close to water"
[Wed Feb 1 20:15:15 2012] : Kava: "They were looking for something and didn't find it, so they returned. Compass was hidden, book wasn't there, it stands to reason they were looking for either or both"
[Wed Feb 1 20:15:55 2012] : Donessh: "I agree, however never rule out coincidence"
[Wed Feb 1 20:15:58 2012] : Kava: "And if they're 'friendly' with the kraken, they'll want to know all about that artifact"
[Wed Feb 1 20:16:48 2012] : Mordecai: "So let's not waste any time. Let's go and find it"
[Wed Feb 1 20:17:24 2012] : DM: ooc brb
[Wed Feb 1 20:18:02 2012] : DM: ooc riding west along the coast?
[Wed Feb 1 20:18:05 2012] : Donessh: "Right then, lets get the horses"
[Wed Feb 1 20:18:29 2012] : Filica: "Yes, sounds good"
[Wed Feb 1 20:18:42 2012] : Kava: "Quick as we can"
[Wed Feb 1 20:18:45 2012] : Donessh: ooc unless there is a slightly more inland road
[Wed Feb 1 20:19:03 2012] : DM: ooc there's only the one road/track
[Wed Feb 1 20:19:39 2012] : Kava: ooc How surprising!
[Wed Feb 1 20:20:01 2012] : DM: Everyone lives mostly on the coast, inland is wilderness.
[Wed Feb 1 20:21:01 2012] : DM: After some hours of riding you begin to notice the compass needle turning towards the south. Whatever it is pointing to must be across the water.
[Wed Feb 1 20:21:26 2012] : Donessh: "Thats not good"
[Wed Feb 1 20:21:57 2012] : Kava: "I so don't want to go on the water"
[Wed Feb 1 20:22:41 2012] : Mordecai: "Looks like we don't have a huge amount of choice though"
[Wed Feb 1 20:24:19 2012] : Kava: "Can't we fly or something?"
[Wed Feb 1 20:24:45 2012] : Donessh: "Like a bird?"
[Wed Feb 1 20:24:46 2012] : Filica: "Careful"
[Wed Feb 1 20:24:50 2012] : Mordecai: Mordecai looks at his back
[Wed Feb 1 20:24:50 2012] : Filica: "Shhhh!"
[Wed Feb 1 20:25:01 2012] : Mordecai: "Nope, I don't appear to have grown any wings yet"
[Wed Feb 1 20:25:03 2012] : Filica: "Look here"
[Wed Feb 1 20:25:11 2012] : Filica: Filica shows a bush
[Wed Feb 1 20:25:17 2012] : Filica: "I saw something moving"
[Wed Feb 1 20:25:33 2012] : Filica: ooc DM will show the bush in a sec ;)
[Wed Feb 1 20:25:41 2012] : Mordecai: *Whisper* "Big or small?"
[Wed Feb 1 20:25:45 2012] : Donessh: Donessh carefully and quietly dismounts
[Wed Feb 1 20:26:02 2012] : DM: Medium sized.
[Wed Feb 1 20:26:54 2012] : Filica: Filica dismounts too and quiets her horse
[Wed Feb 1 20:27:05 2012] : Filica: Nature: [1d20(12) + 3 + 2 + 5] = 22
[Wed Feb 1 20:27:17 2012] : Filica: ooc Nature for riding and animal handling?
[Wed Feb 1 20:27:44 2012] : DM: ooc not necesssary
[Wed Feb 1 20:27:47 2012] : Kava: Kava dismounts as well and takes her staff in her hand
[Wed Feb 1 20:28:10 2012] : Mordecai: MOrdecai follows the others and hobbles his horse
[Wed Feb 1 20:29:55 2012] : Sahuagin: The sahuagin suddenly stands up shouting in abyssal!
[Wed Feb 1 20:30:02 2012] : DM: Roll initiative
[Wed Feb 1 20:30:15 2012] : Donessh: Initiative: [1d20(17) + 2] = 19
[Wed Feb 1 20:30:17 2012] : Filica: Initiative: [1d20(13) + 4 + 2] = 19
[Wed Feb 1 20:30:21 2012] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(16) + 8] = 24
[Wed Feb 1 20:30:24 2012] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(17) + 4] = 21
[Wed Feb 1 20:30:28 2012] : Mordecai: Initiative: [1d20(10) + 8] = 18 - Battle Intuition
[Wed Feb 1 20:30:31 2012] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(16) + 6] = 22
[Wed Feb 1 20:31:54 2012] : Kava: Initiative: [1d20(17) + 2] = 19
[Wed Feb 1 20:32:34 2012] : Donessh: ooc 3 19s and an 18 and we still go last :(
[Wed Feb 1 20:33:03 2012] : Kava: ooc Oh, I know
[Wed Feb 1 20:34:58 2012] : Greenscale Hunter: Two lizardfolk surge up from the hollow in the ground and move towards you.
[Wed Feb 1 20:35:51 2012] : Greenscale Hunter: The charge Donessh and Mordecai
[Wed Feb 1 20:36:37 2012] : Greenscale Hunter: Sidestep Attack: [1d20(1) + 9] = 10 vs AC; [1d8(3) + 3] = 6 damage
[Wed Feb 1 20:36:47 2012] : Greenscale Hunter: Spear: [1d20(15) + 9] = 24 vs AC; [1d8(4) + 3] = 7 damage
[Wed Feb 1 20:36:58 2012] : Greenscale Hunter: One hits Moredcai.
[Wed Feb 1 20:37:30 2012] : Mordecai: Damage: Mordecai takes 7 damage. [Wed Feb 1 20:38:12 2012] : Sahuagin Priest: The sahuagin waves about a totem and a spectral jaw with fearsome teeth appears and chomps down on Kava.
[Wed Feb 1 20:38:19 2012] : Sahuagin Priest: Spectral Jaws: Ranged 20 [1d20(10) + 14] = 24 vs Will; [3d6(3,6,3) + 5] = 17 damage and 5 ongoing and -2 penalty to all defenses (save ends both)
[Wed Feb 1 20:38:32 2012] : Kava: ooc Ouch!
[Wed Feb 1 20:38:52 2012] : Kava: Damage: Kava takes 17 damage. [Wed Feb 1 20:38:56 2012] : Sahuagin Priest: The ghostly shark jaws bite down hard.
[Wed Feb 1 20:39:08 2012] : Greenscale Darter: Blowgun: Ranged 6/12 [1d20(17) + 10] = 27 vs AC; 1 damage
[Wed Feb 1 20:39:43 2012] : Greenscale Darter: A blowgun dart zips out of a bush and pricks Donessh's neck.
[Wed Feb 1 20:39:52 2012] : Greenscale Darter: Blowgun Secondary: [1d20(11) + 8] = 19 vs Fort.; Ongoing 5 poison damage and slowed (save ends)
[Wed Feb 1 20:40:03 2012] : Greenscale Darter: The dark is poisoned.
[Wed Feb 1 20:40:07 2012] : Greenscale Darter: dart
[Wed Feb 1 20:40:14 2012] : DM: Filica?
[Wed Feb 1 20:40:24 2012] : Filica: ooc what's a blowgun?
[Wed Feb 1 20:40:46 2012] : Mordecai: ooc tube from which darts are blown
[Wed Feb 1 20:40:46 2012] : Kava: ooc A tube to blow (poisoned) darts through
[Wed Feb 1 20:41:08 2012] : Mordecai: ooc think Amazonians with curare darts
[Wed Feb 1 20:41:19 2012] : Filica: ooc what are A B D P?
[Wed Feb 1 20:41:43 2012] : Filica: ooc ok, A & B lizardfolks
[Wed Feb 1 20:41:54 2012] : Filica: ooc P is priest I suppose
[Wed Feb 1 20:42:02 2012] : DM: ooc A and B are nimble footed lizard folk with spear and shields. D is the lizardfolk with the blowgun and P is the sahuagin priest.
[Wed Feb 1 20:42:41 2012] : Filica: Filica notches an arrow and shoots at the creature with the blowgun
[Wed Feb 1 20:42:59 2012] : Filica: Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 1: [1d20(14) + 2 + 5] = 21 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(3) + 5] = 8
Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 2: [1d20(16) + 2 + 5] = 23 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(3) + 5] = 8
If target is quarry (nearest enemy) add [1d8(1)] = 1 damage to one attack.
Free Action: Decide all damage dealt by this weapon is lightning damage.

[Wed Feb 1 20:43:11 2012] : DM: Both arrows hit.
[Wed Feb 1 20:43:24 2012] : Filica: Filica withdraws from the battlefield.
[Wed Feb 1 20:43:32 2012] : Filica: done.
[Wed Feb 1 20:43:36 2012] : DM: Kava?
[Wed Feb 1 20:43:45 2012] : DM: (5 ongoing damage)
[Wed Feb 1 20:43:49 2012] : Kava: Kava targets the priest
[Wed Feb 1 20:43:54 2012] : Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) To hit vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(6) + 6] = 12, Damage: [1d10(7) + 8] = 15 HP.
[Wed Feb 1 20:44:01 2012] : DM: Miss
[Wed Feb 1 20:44:03 2012] : Kava: Done
[Wed Feb 1 20:44:07 2012] : DM: Donessh?
[Wed Feb 1 20:44:23 2012] : Donessh: Virtue: (EP) Minor Donessh spends a Healing Surge and gains 15 temporary hit points [Wed Feb 1 20:44:36 2012] : Donessh: Donessh attacks A
[Wed Feb 1 20:44:58 2012] : Donessh: Righteous Smite: (EP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(15) + 6 + 2] = 23 - Hit: [2d10(2,1) + 4] = 7 damage. Self and all allies within 5 squares gain 7 Temporary Hit Points
[Wed Feb 1 20:45:12 2012] : DM: Hit
[Wed Feb 1 20:45:58 2012] : Donessh: ooc oh, ongoing dmg
[Wed Feb 1 20:46:04 2012] : Donessh: Damage: Donessh takes 5 damage. [Wed Feb 1 20:46:20 2012] : Donessh: ooc that came before my virtue spell
[Wed Feb 1 20:46:28 2012] : DM: ooc Kava, you forgot your saving throw and your ongoing damage.
[Wed Feb 1 20:46:28 2012] : Donessh: [1d20(8)] = 8
[Wed Feb 1 20:46:36 2012] : DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Feb 1 20:46:37 2012] : Kava: [1d20(20)] = 20
[Wed Feb 1 20:46:38 2012] : Donessh: done
[Wed Feb 1 20:47:00 2012] : Kava: Damage: [Wed Feb 1 20:47:20 2012] : Mordecai: Mordecai moves closer to the priest (OA rom B)
[Wed Feb 1 20:47:25 2012] : Mordecai: ooc from
[Wed Feb 1 20:47:30 2012] : DM: Spear: [1d20(19) + 9] = 28 vs AC; [1d8(6) + 3] = 9 damage
[Wed Feb 1 20:47:43 2012] : Mordecai: Damage: Mordecai takes 9 damage. [Wed Feb 1 20:47:45 2012] : Kava: ooc I missed I had ongoing damage (and forgot about the save)
[Wed Feb 1 20:47:46 2012] : DM: It stabs you in the back as you move away.
[Wed Feb 1 20:47:49 2012] : Mordecai: Spiritual Weapon: (DP). Wisdom vs. AC [1d20(18) + 7] = 25 (range 10). Hit: [1d10(10) + 5] = 15 radiant damage.
Effect: Spiritual holy symbol occupies enemies space and grants combat advantage.

[Wed Feb 1 20:48:01 2012] : DM: Hit.
[Wed Feb 1 20:48:04 2012] : Mordecai: Power of Amaunator: (EP; Free; Channel Divinity). Trigger: I hit an enemy with a power with the Radiant keyword Effect: Add an extra [1d10(6)] = 6 radiant damage to all targets hit by the power.
[Wed Feb 1 20:48:13 2012] : Donessh: ooc everyone got 7 temp HP from my attack btw,
[Wed Feb 1 20:48:38 2012] : Mordecai: Healing: Regain 2 HP. [Wed Feb 1 20:48:53 2012] : Mordecai: Done
[Wed Feb 1 20:49:08 2012] : Mordecai: ooc duh
[Wed Feb 1 20:49:19 2012] : Mordecai: Healing: Regain 5 HP. [Wed Feb 1 20:49:27 2012] : Sahuagin Priest: The priest casts again and the spectral jaws snap at Mordecai.
[Wed Feb 1 20:49:30 2012] : Sahuagin Priest: Spectral Jaws: Ranged 20 [1d20(4) + 14] = 18 vs Will; [3d6(1,4,4) + 5] = 14 damage and 5 ongoing and -2 penalty to all defenses (save ends both)
[Wed Feb 1 20:49:32 2012] : Mordecai: ooc got my subtraction the wrong way around!
[Wed Feb 1 20:49:46 2012] : Mordecai: ooc is he bloodied?
[Wed Feb 1 20:49:50 2012] : Sahuagin Priest: ooc no
[Wed Feb 1 20:49:56 2012] : Mordecai: ooc hit then
[Wed Feb 1 20:50:24 2012] : Mordecai: Damage: Mordecai takes 14 damage. [Wed Feb 1 20:50:27 2012] : Greenscale Hunter: The lizardfolk move to flank Donessh and stab.
[Wed Feb 1 20:50:38 2012] : Greenscale Hunter: Sidestep Attack: Shift then [1d20(7) + 9] = 16 vs AC; [1d8(7) + 3] = 10 damage
[Wed Feb 1 20:50:39 2012] : Greenscale Hunter: Sidestep Attack: Shift then [1d20(20) + 9] = 29 vs AC; 11 damage
[Wed Feb 1 20:51:05 2012] : Greenscale Hunter: One scores a well placed hit, finding a gap in Donessh's armour.
[Wed Feb 1 20:51:12 2012] : Donessh: Damage: [Wed Feb 1 20:51:20 2012] : Greenscale Darter: Blowgun: Ranged 6/12 [1d20(9) + 10] = 19 vs AC; 1 damage
[Wed Feb 1 20:51:41 2012] : Greenscale Darter: A dart hisses past Mordecai's nose.
[Wed Feb 1 20:52:36 2012] : Greenscale Darter: It ducks behind the bush.
[Wed Feb 1 20:52:44 2012] : Mordecai: "whoah!"
[Wed Feb 1 20:52:48 2012] : Greenscale Darter: [1d20(20) + 11] = 31
[Wed Feb 1 20:52:58 2012] : Greenscale Darter: Perception checks.
[Wed Feb 1 20:53:03 2012] : Kava: Perception: [1d20(19) + 2] = 21
[Wed Feb 1 20:53:09 2012] : Filica: Perception: [1d20(7) + 3 + 2 + 5] = 17
[Wed Feb 1 20:53:11 2012] : Mordecai: Perception: [1d20(1) + 6] = 7
[Wed Feb 1 20:53:16 2012] : Donessh: Perception: [1d20(18) + 3] = 21
[Wed Feb 1 20:53:22 2012] : DM: The sniper is hidden.
[Wed Feb 1 20:53:53 2012] : DM: Filica?
[Wed Feb 1 20:54:31 2012] : Filica: ooc D is the sniper right?
[Wed Feb 1 20:54:32 2012] : Mordecai: ooc the priest is granting combat advantage
[Wed Feb 1 20:54:36 2012] : Filica: ooc ok
[Wed Feb 1 20:55:06 2012] : Filica: Filica moves towards the nearest bush to take cover
[Wed Feb 1 20:55:26 2012] : Filica: Stealth: [1d20(6) + 4 + 2 + 5] = 17
[Wed Feb 1 20:55:40 2012] : Filica: Filica aims and shoots at B
[Wed Feb 1 20:55:46 2012] : Filica: Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 1: [1d20(15) + 2 + 5] = 22 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(1) + 5] = 6
Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 2: [1d20(1) + 2 + 5] = 8 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(3) + 5] = 8
If target is quarry (nearest enemy) add [1d8(4)] = 4 damage to one attack.
Free Action: Decide all damage dealt by this weapon is lightning damage.

[Wed Feb 1 20:55:55 2012] : Filica: target is quarry. Done.
[Wed Feb 1 20:56:00 2012] : DM: [1d20(11) + 8] = 19
[Wed Feb 1 20:56:11 2012] : DM: One hit.
[Wed Feb 1 20:56:28 2012] : DM: Kava?
[Wed Feb 1 20:57:01 2012] : Kava: Kava uses her breath on A, B and Donessh, before targetting B
[Wed Feb 1 20:57:06 2012] : Kava: Dragon Breath Acid (1): (EP; Minor) To hit vs. Reflex. Close blast 3. [1d20(9) + 6] = 15, Damage: [1d6(3) + 2] = 5 HP. My Dragon Breath targets only enemies in the area; allies in area gain +1 to attack rolls.
[Wed Feb 1 20:57:08 2012] : Kava: Dragon Breath extra attack: (EP) To hit vs. Reflex. Close blast 3. [1d20(15) + 6] = 21.
[Wed Feb 1 20:57:10 2012] : Kava: Dragon Breath extra attack: (EP) To hit vs. Reflex. Close blast 3. [1d20(7) + 6] = 13.
[Wed Feb 1 20:57:15 2012] : Kava: Tempest Breath (1): (EP) To hit vs. Reflex. Close blast 3. [1d20(1) + 6] = 7, Damage: [2d6(6,6) + 8] = 20 HP. Dragon Magic: I gain concealment until the end of my next turn.
[Wed Feb 1 20:57:24 2012] : Kava: Done
[Wed Feb 1 20:58:13 2012] : DM: Hit with the acid breath
[Wed Feb 1 20:58:32 2012] : DM: Donessh?
[Wed Feb 1 20:58:43 2012] : Kava: ooc Donessh: +1 to attack
[Wed Feb 1 20:58:51 2012] : Donessh: Donessh steps out of a flanked position
[Wed Feb 1 20:59:03 2012] : Donessh: Divine Challenge: (AWP) Minor Burst 5. Effect: Target is Marked: -2 to attack other than me.
Also: [3 + 4] = 7 Radiant damage on first attack not including me before my next turn

[Wed Feb 1 20:59:10 2012] : Donessh: Name of Might: (DP) Blast 3:
Cha vs. Fort [1d20(17) + 6 + 3] = 26 - Hit: [3d8(3,5,7) + 4] = 19 thunder damage and slowed (save ends). Miss Half damage, target slowed til end of its next turn.

[Wed Feb 1 20:59:19 2012] : Donessh: ooc both on A
[Wed Feb 1 20:59:37 2012] : DM: Hit
[Wed Feb 1 20:59:49 2012] : Donessh: ooc oh, thats blast 3
[Wed Feb 1 21:00:02 2012] : DM: The lizardfolk is blooded.
[Wed Feb 1 21:00:08 2012] : Donessh: ooc another attack on B?
[Wed Feb 1 21:00:10 2012] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Feb 1 21:00:22 2012] : Donessh: Name of Might: (DP) Blast 3:
Cha vs. Fort [1d20(3) + 6 + 3] = 12 - Hit: [3d8(1,8,6) + 4] = 19 thunder damage and slowed (save ends). Miss Half damage, target slowed til end of its next turn.

[Wed Feb 1 21:00:33 2012] : DM: Miss
[Wed Feb 1 21:00:40 2012] : Donessh: ooc half dmg and slowed
[Wed Feb 1 21:00:47 2012] : Donessh: Damage: Donessh takes 5 damage. [Wed Feb 1 21:00:50 2012] : Donessh: [1d20(4)] = 4
[Wed Feb 1 21:00:58 2012] : Donessh: Done
[Wed Feb 1 21:01:08 2012] : DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Feb 1 21:01:15 2012] : Mordecai: Spiritual Weapon: (Sustain - minor). Wisdom vs. AC [1d20(18) + 7] = 25 (range 10). Hit: [1d10(1) + 5] = 6 damage.
Effect: Grants combat advantage.

[Wed Feb 1 21:01:27 2012] : DM: Hit
[Wed Feb 1 21:02:09 2012] : Mordecai: Move slightly closer
[Wed Feb 1 21:02:16 2012] : Mordecai: Beacon of Hope: (DP) Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(15) + 7] = 22 (Close burst 3)
Hit: Targets are weakened until the end of their next turn
Effect: Mordecai and all allies in burst regain 9 HP.

[Wed Feb 1 21:02:24 2012] : Mordecai: Beacon of Hope: (DP) Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(5) + 7] = 12 (Close burst 3) - Hit: Targets are weakened until the end of their next turn
[Wed Feb 1 21:02:31 2012] : DM: A is weakened.
[Wed Feb 1 21:02:40 2012] : Mordecai: Damage: Mordecai takes 5 damage. [Wed Feb 1 21:02:51 2012] : Mordecai: Healing: Regain 0 HP. [Wed Feb 1 21:03:01 2012] : Mordecai: Healing: Regain 9 HP. [Wed Feb 1 21:03:07 2012] : Mordecai: Done
[Wed Feb 1 21:03:21 2012] : Mordecai: ooc that gets Donessh
[Wed Feb 1 21:03:36 2012] : Sahuagin Priest: The priest casts at Mordecai.
[Wed Feb 1 21:03:39 2012] : Sahuagin Priest: Water Bolt: Ranged 20 (10 out of water) [1d20(16) + 14] = 30 vs AC; [2d8(6,8) + 5] = 19 damage
[Wed Feb 1 21:03:39 2012] : Donessh: Healing: Regain 9 HP. [Wed Feb 1 21:03:42 2012] : Mordecai: [1d20(4)] = 4
[Wed Feb 1 21:04:09 2012] : Mordecai: Damage: Mordecai takes 19 damage. [Wed Feb 1 21:04:14 2012] : Greenscale Hunter: The two spearlizards step around to flank Donessh again.
[Wed Feb 1 21:04:15 2012] : Mordecai: "Urgh"
[Wed Feb 1 21:04:37 2012] : Greenscale Hunter: Sidestep Attack: Shift then [1d20(13) + 9] = 22 vs AC; [1d8(7) + 3] = 10 damage
[Wed Feb 1 21:04:38 2012] : Greenscale Hunter: Sidestep Attack: Shift then [1d20(5) + 9] = 14 vs AC; [1d8(7) + 3] = 10 damage
[Wed Feb 1 21:04:44 2012] : Greenscale Hunter: One hits
[Wed Feb 1 21:04:51 2012] : Donessh: Damage: Donessh takes 10 damage. [Wed Feb 1 21:05:00 2012] : Greenscale Darter: Another dark is aimed at Donessh
[Wed Feb 1 21:05:03 2012] : Greenscale Darter: dart
[Wed Feb 1 21:05:06 2012] : Greenscale Darter: Blowgun: Ranged 6/12 [1d20(14) + 10] = 24 vs AC; 1 damage
[Wed Feb 1 21:05:08 2012] : Greenscale Darter: Blowgun Secondary: [1d20(13) + 8] = 21 vs Fort.; Ongoing 5 poison damage and slowed (save ends)
[Wed Feb 1 21:05:29 2012] : Greenscale Darter: The poison takes effect.
[Wed Feb 1 21:05:35 2012] : DM: Filica?
[Wed Feb 1 21:05:41 2012] : Donessh: Damage: Donessh takes 1 damage. [Wed Feb 1 21:05:55 2012] : DM: ooc only 5 damage Donessh, A was weakened.
[Wed Feb 1 21:06:04 2012] : Filica: Filica moves around the bush, trying to stay hidden
[Wed Feb 1 21:06:21 2012] : Filica: Stealth: [1d20(11) + 4 + 2 + 5] = 22
[Wed Feb 1 21:06:42 2012] : Donessh: Healing: Regain 5 HP. [Wed Feb 1 21:07:14 2012] : Filica: Filica aims and shoots at the priest
[Wed Feb 1 21:07:16 2012] : Filica: Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 1: [1d20(12) + 2 + 5] = 19 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(2) + 5] = 7
Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 2: [1d20(18) + 2 + 5] = 25 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(4) + 5] = 9
If target is quarry (nearest enemy) add [1d8(3)] = 3 damage to one attack.
Free Action: Decide all damage dealt by this weapon is lightning damage.

[Wed Feb 1 21:07:25 2012] : DM: ooc Mordecai, don't you have a power to help with saving throws?
[Wed Feb 1 21:07:38 2012] : DM: [1d20(8) + 9] = 17
[Wed Feb 1 21:07:41 2012] : Filica: ooc not quarry, not the closest.
[Wed Feb 1 21:08:04 2012] : DM: The priest didn't see you and takes 2 arrows to its side.
[Wed Feb 1 21:08:28 2012] : DM: It looks bloodied now.
[Wed Feb 1 21:08:37 2012] : Filica: done.
[Wed Feb 1 21:08:42 2012] : DM: Kava?
[Wed Feb 1 21:09:09 2012] : Kava: Kava steps forward to remove A from Donessh's side
[Wed Feb 1 21:09:17 2012] : Kava: Teleport Bash (1): (EP) To hit vs. Fortitude. Melee 1 [1d20(13) + 4] = 17, Damage: [1d8(8) + 10] = 18 HP. Target teleports [1d6(2)] = 2 squares away from its original location. After the teleport, all creatures adjacent to the target take 5 thunder damage.
[Wed Feb 1 21:09:40 2012] : Mordecai: ooc I do, but only once
[Wed Feb 1 21:09:46 2012] : Kava: ooc Is that a hit?
[Wed Feb 1 21:09:50 2012] : Mordecai: ooc and it's in advance of the roll
[Wed Feb 1 21:10:01 2012] : DM: Yes
[Wed Feb 1 21:10:12 2012] : Kava: Done
[Wed Feb 1 21:10:45 2012] : DM: Donessh?
[Wed Feb 1 21:11:18 2012] : Donessh: ooc who looks worst out of A and B?
[Wed Feb 1 21:11:30 2012] : Donessh: Damage: Donessh takes 5 damage. [Wed Feb 1 21:11:47 2012] : DM: A is close to death, B is nearly blooded.
[Wed Feb 1 21:12:28 2012] : Donessh: Donessh turns to (hopefully) finish off A
[Wed Feb 1 21:12:43 2012] : Donessh: Bolstering Strike: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(8) + 8] = 16 - Hit: [1d10(9) + 4] = 13 damage. Gain 2 temp hp
[Wed Feb 1 21:13:21 2012] : DM: Miss.
[Wed Feb 1 21:13:35 2012] : Donessh: Donessh turns to spit at D
[Wed Feb 1 21:13:37 2012] : Donessh: Dragon Breath: (EP) Minor Blast 3/Ranged 10, Burst 2:
Primary Attack: To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20(17) + 5 + 2] = 24 - Hit: [1d6(5) + 2] = 7 Acid damage.
Effect: All enemies in the area are Marked: -2 to attack other than me until the end of my next turn
[Wed Feb 1 21:13:58 2012] : Donessh: Done
[Wed Feb 1 21:14:01 2012] : DM: Hit
[Wed Feb 1 21:14:18 2012] : DM: Now bloodied.
[Wed Feb 1 21:14:28 2012] : DM: ooc save?
[Wed Feb 1 21:15:10 2012] : DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Feb 1 21:15:16 2012] : Donessh: [1d20(7)] = 7
[Wed Feb 1 21:15:18 2012] : Mordecai: Damage: Mordecai takes 5 damage. [Wed Feb 1 21:15:23 2012] : Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; Minor; Range 5). Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(6) + 9] = 15 HP (on top of their surge value)
[Wed Feb 1 21:15:37 2012] : Mordecai: Magical Healing: Regain 26 HP. [Wed Feb 1 21:15:54 2012] : Mordecai: Spiritual Weapon: (Sustain - minor). Wisdom vs. AC [1d20(4) + 7] = 11 (range 10). Hit: [1d10(8) + 5] = 13 damage.
Effect: Grants combat advantage.

[Wed Feb 1 21:16:04 2012] : DM: Miss.
[Wed Feb 1 21:16:21 2012] : Mordecai: Divine Glow: (EP). Wisdom vs. Reflex [1d20(4) + 7] = 11 (Close blast 3). Hit: [1d8(6) + 5] = 11 radiant damage.
Effect: All allies in blast gain a +2 power bonus to attack rolls until end of my next turn.

[Wed Feb 1 21:16:31 2012] : DM: Miss.
[Wed Feb 1 21:16:32 2012] : Mordecai: Done
[Wed Feb 1 21:16:40 2012] : Mordecai: Kava gets +2 to attack
[Wed Feb 1 21:16:56 2012] : DM: The priest casts at Filica.
[Wed Feb 1 21:17:01 2012] : Mordecai: [1d20(14)] = 14
[Wed Feb 1 21:17:01 2012] : Sahuagin Priest: Water Bolt: Ranged 20 (10 out of water) [1d20(1) + 14] = 15 vs AC; [2d8(3,7) + 5] = 15 damage
[Wed Feb 1 21:17:08 2012] : Sahuagin Priest: And misses.
[Wed Feb 1 21:17:23 2012] : Greenscale Hunter: The spearlizards attack Donesh.
[Wed Feb 1 21:17:33 2012] : Greenscale Hunter: Sidestep Attack: Shift then [1d20(19) + 9] = 28 vs AC; [1d8(7) + 3] = 10 damage
[Wed Feb 1 21:17:33 2012] : Greenscale Hunter: Sidestep Attack: Shift then [1d20(12) + 9] = 21 vs AC; [1d8(7) + 3] = 10 damage
[Wed Feb 1 21:17:48 2012] : Greenscale Hunter: Two hits.
[Wed Feb 1 21:18:00 2012] : Donessh: Damage: Donessh takes 10 damage. [Wed Feb 1 21:18:04 2012] : Greenscale Darter: A dart is aimed at Kava.
[Wed Feb 1 21:18:07 2012] : Donessh: "Argh"
[Wed Feb 1 21:18:18 2012] : Greenscale Darter: Blowgun: Ranged 6/12 [1d20(8) + 10] = 18 vs AC; 1 damage
[Wed Feb 1 21:18:23 2012] : Greenscale Darter: Blowgun Secondary: [1d20(14) + 8] = 22 vs Fort.; Ongoing 5 poison damage and slowed (save ends)
[Wed Feb 1 21:18:30 2012] : Greenscale Darter: Poisoning her.
[Wed Feb 1 21:18:36 2012] : DM: Filica?
[Wed Feb 1 21:18:36 2012] : Mordecai: Symbol of Hope: (DP; Immediate Reaction; Item). Trigger: I or an ally within 5 squares is hit by an effect with a save.
Effect: Gain +5 power bonus to saves vs. the effect

[Wed Feb 1 21:18:44 2012] : Kava: Damage: [Wed Feb 1 21:19:45 2012] : Filica: Filica aims at the priest, deciedd to finish him off
[Wed Feb 1 21:19:48 2012] : Filica: Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 1: [1d20(15) + 2 + 5] = 22 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(6) + 5] = 11
Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 2: [1d20(5) + 2 + 5] = 12 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(6) + 5] = 11
If target is quarry (nearest enemy) add [1d8(8)] = 8 damage to one attack.
Free Action: Decide all damage dealt by this weapon is lightning damage.

[Wed Feb 1 21:20:04 2012] : DM: One hit
[Wed Feb 1 21:20:12 2012] : Filica: Lightning Bow Daily Power: (DP) Free Action. Use this power when you hit with the weapon. The target and each enemy within 2 squares of the target take [1d6(6)] = 6 lightning damage.
[Wed Feb 1 21:20:30 2012] : DM: Its very badly wounded now.
[Wed Feb 1 21:20:52 2012] : Filica: Filica spends an action point
[Wed Feb 1 21:21:05 2012] : Filica: Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 1: [1d20(20) + 2 + 5] = 27 vs AC - Critical hit: [8 + 5] = 13 HP + [1d6(5)] = 5 lightning damage
Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 2: [1d20(17) + 2 + 5] = 24 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(2) + 5] = 7
If target is quarry (nearest enemy) add [1d8(4)] = 4 damage to one attack.
Free Action: Decide all damage dealt by this weapon is lightning damage.

[Wed Feb 1 21:21:11 2012] : Filica: at the priest again.
[Wed Feb 1 21:21:12 2012] : Filica: done.
[Wed Feb 1 21:21:17 2012] : Filica: Stealth: [1d20(17) + 4 + 2 + 5] = 28
[Wed Feb 1 21:21:23 2012] : Filica: (trying to stay hidden)
[Wed Feb 1 21:21:45 2012] : DM: Filica's arrows strike true and the priest flops back into the stream with a loud splash.
[Wed Feb 1 21:21:47 2012] : Donessh: ooc well that was a moderately good turn :)
[Wed Feb 1 21:21:54 2012] : Kava: ooc LOL
[Wed Feb 1 21:22:03 2012] : Filica: ooc :)
[Wed Feb 1 21:22:12 2012] : DM: The jaws choming on Mordecai disapper.
[Wed Feb 1 21:22:17 2012] : DM: chomping
[Wed Feb 1 21:22:25 2012] : DM: Kava?
[Wed Feb 1 21:22:44 2012] : Kava: "Donessh: want me to take you out of there?"
[Wed Feb 1 21:22:47 2012] : Mordecai: ooc where's my spiritual weapon gone?
[Wed Feb 1 21:22:57 2012] : DM: ooc sorry, deleted it by mistake.
[Wed Feb 1 21:23:12 2012] : Donessh: "I'm fine ish"
[Wed Feb 1 21:23:19 2012] : Kava: "Sure?"
[Wed Feb 1 21:23:31 2012] : Kava: Kava targets A
[Wed Feb 1 21:23:36 2012] : Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) To hit vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(3) + 6] = 9, Damage: [1d10(10) + 8] = 18 HP.
[Wed Feb 1 21:23:44 2012] : Kava: (and misses)
[Wed Feb 1 21:23:45 2012] : DM: Miss
[Wed Feb 1 21:23:46 2012] : Kava: Done
[Wed Feb 1 21:23:52 2012] : DM: Donessh?
[Wed Feb 1 21:23:53 2012] : Donessh: Damage: Donessh takes 5 damage. [Wed Feb 1 21:24:10 2012] : Kava: ooc I forgot again
[Wed Feb 1 21:24:13 2012] : Mordecai: ooc Kava needs to save vs ongoing effect
[Wed Feb 1 21:24:15 2012] : Donessh: Donessh keeps attacking A
[Wed Feb 1 21:24:24 2012] : Kava: Damage: Kava loses 1 temp HP and takes 4 damage. [Wed Feb 1 21:24:26 2012] : Mordecai: ooc +5 to roll
[Wed Feb 1 21:24:28 2012] : Kava: [1d20(1)] = 1
[Wed Feb 1 21:24:42 2012] : Donessh: Bolstering Strike: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(18) + 8] = 26 - Hit: [1d10(2) + 4] = 6 damage. Gain 2 temp hp
[Wed Feb 1 21:24:48 2012] : DM: Hit
[Wed Feb 1 21:24:54 2012] : DM: Killing it.
[Wed Feb 1 21:24:59 2012] : Donessh: Divine Challenge: (AWP) Minor Burst 5. Effect: Target is Marked: -2 to attack other than me.
Also: [3 + 4] = 7 Radiant damage on first attack not including me before my next turn

[Wed Feb 1 21:25:06 2012] : Donessh: ooc On B
[Wed Feb 1 21:25:07 2012] : Donessh: [1d20(5)] = 5
[Wed Feb 1 21:25:12 2012] : Donessh: Done
[Wed Feb 1 21:25:18 2012] : DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Feb 1 21:25:23 2012] : Mordecai: Spiritual Weapon: (Move - move). Mordecai moves the spiritual weapon up to 10 squares
[Wed Feb 1 21:25:31 2012] : Mordecai: Spiritual Weapon: (Sustain - minor). Wisdom vs. AC [1d20(12) + 7] = 19 (range 10). Hit: [1d10(9) + 5] = 14 damage.
Effect: Grants combat advantage.

[Wed Feb 1 21:25:40 2012] : DM: Hit
[Wed Feb 1 21:25:47 2012] : DM: Bloodied
[Wed Feb 1 21:25:54 2012] : Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; Minor; Range 5). Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(2) + 9] = 11 HP (on top of their surge value)
[Wed Feb 1 21:26:12 2012] : Mordecai: Mordecai aids Donessh
[Wed Feb 1 21:26:17 2012] : Mordecai: Done
[Wed Feb 1 21:26:37 2012] : Donessh: Magical Healing: Regain 26 HP. [Wed Feb 1 21:27:15 2012] : Greenscale Hunter: The spearlizard stabs and jumps away.
[Wed Feb 1 21:27:18 2012] : Greenscale Hunter: Sidestep Attack: Shift then [1d20(3) + 9] = 12 vs AC; [1d8(4) + 3] = 7 damage
[Wed Feb 1 21:27:40 2012] : Greenscale Darter: A dart flies at Mordecai
[Wed Feb 1 21:27:43 2012] : Greenscale Darter: Blowgun: Ranged 6/12 [1d20(20) + 10] = 30 vs AC; 1 damage
[Wed Feb 1 21:27:49 2012] : Greenscale Darter: Blowgun Secondary: [1d20(12) + 8] = 20 vs Fort.; Ongoing 5 poison damage and slowed (save ends)
[Wed Feb 1 21:28:10 2012] : DM: Filica?
[Wed Feb 1 21:28:54 2012] : Filica: Filica tries and aims at {the scrambled mini}
[Wed Feb 1 21:28:58 2012] : Filica: Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 1: [1d20(6) + 2 + 5] = 13 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(1) + 5] = 6
Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 2: [1d20(15) + 2 + 5] = 22 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(8) + 5] = 13
If target is quarry (nearest enemy) add [1d8(1)] = 1 damage to one attack.
Free Action: Decide all damage dealt by this weapon is lightning damage.

[Wed Feb 1 21:29:01 2012] : Filica: Stealth: [1d20(4) + 4 + 2 + 5] = 15
[Wed Feb 1 21:29:10 2012] : Filica: done.
[Wed Feb 1 21:29:13 2012] : Filica: target is quarry
[Wed Feb 1 21:29:29 2012] : Mordecai: Damage: Mordecai takes 1 damage. [Wed Feb 1 21:29:29 2012] : DM: One hit
[Wed Feb 1 21:29:42 2012] : Mordecai: ooc is that ongoing damamge applied now, or later?
[Wed Feb 1 21:29:48 2012] : DM: Kava?
[Wed Feb 1 21:29:56 2012] : DM: ooc on your turn.
[Wed Feb 1 21:30:25 2012] : Kava: Damage: Kava takes 5 damage. [Wed Feb 1 21:30:39 2012] : Kava: Kava attacks B
[Wed Feb 1 21:30:46 2012] : Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) To hit vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(11) + 6] = 17, Damage: [1d10(1) + 8] = 9 HP.
[Wed Feb 1 21:30:52 2012] : Kava: [1d20(19)] = 19
[Wed Feb 1 21:30:56 2012] : Kava: Done
[Wed Feb 1 21:30:57 2012] : DM: Hit
[Wed Feb 1 21:31:08 2012] : DM: Donessh?
[Wed Feb 1 21:31:10 2012] : Donessh: Damage: Donessh loses 2 temp HP and takes 3 damage. [Wed Feb 1 21:31:22 2012] : Donessh: Donessh steps towards B
[Wed Feb 1 21:31:30 2012] : Donessh: Shielding Smite: (EP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(12) + 6 + 2] = 20 - Hit: [2d10(1,7) + 4] = 12 damage.
Effect: Target within 5 squares gains 2 power bonus to AC until end of my next turn

[Wed Feb 1 21:32:03 2012] : DM: Hi
[Wed Feb 1 21:32:12 2012] : Donessh: ooc Bonus to Kava
[Wed Feb 1 21:32:24 2012] : Donessh: [1d20(15)] = 15
[Wed Feb 1 21:32:30 2012] : Donessh: ooc yay!
[Wed Feb 1 21:32:31 2012] : Donessh: Done
[Wed Feb 1 21:32:33 2012] : DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Feb 1 21:32:39 2012] : Mordecai: Spiritual Weapon: (Sustain - minor). Wisdom vs. AC [1d20(17) + 7] = 24 (range 10). Hit: [1d10(5) + 5] = 10 damage.
Effect: Grants combat advantage.

[Wed Feb 1 21:32:57 2012] : DM: It dies.
[Wed Feb 1 21:33:09 2012] : Mordecai: Healing Infusion: (DP; Minor; Range 5). Effect: The target gains HP equal to their healing surge (free healing) and regain an additional 9 HP (on top of their surge value)
[Wed Feb 1 21:33:17 2012] : Mordecai: Mordecai aids Kava
[Wed Feb 1 21:33:33 2012] : Mordecai: Bracers of Respite: (DP; Free Action; Item). Trigger: An adjacent ally regains hit points.
Effect: I or an ally gain [1d8(7) + 5] = 12 HP

[Wed Feb 1 21:33:57 2012] : Mordecai: Healing: Regain 12 HP. [Wed Feb 1 21:34:03 2012] : Mordecai: Done
[Wed Feb 1 21:34:21 2012] : Kava: Free Healing: Regain 24 HP. [Wed Feb 1 21:34:39 2012] : Greenscale Hunter: The remaining lizardfolk jumps away and starts runninng away.
[Wed Feb 1 21:34:54 2012] : DM: Filica?
[Wed Feb 1 21:35:30 2012] : Kava: Damage: Kava takes 12 damage. [Wed Feb 1 21:35:37 2012] : Mordecai: Damage: Mordecai takes 5 damage. [Wed Feb 1 21:35:39 2012] : Kava: ooc Sorry
[Wed Feb 1 21:35:41 2012] : Mordecai: [1d20(16)] = 16
[Wed Feb 1 21:36:13 2012] : Mordecai: ooc Kava got 9 + Healing surge value... I got 12 HP
[Wed Feb 1 21:36:39 2012] : Mordecai: ooc didn't explain very well there!
[Wed Feb 1 21:36:56 2012] : DM: Filica?
[Wed Feb 1 21:37:10 2012] : Filica: Filica runs after the lizardfolk and shoots
[Wed Feb 1 21:37:27 2012] : Filica: ooc running is a full action, isn't it? so I'm not running really
[Wed Feb 1 21:37:34 2012] : Filica: Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 1: [1d20(2) + 2 + 5] = 9 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(2) + 5] = 7
Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 2: [1d20(2) + 2 + 5] = 9 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(5) + 5] = 10
If target is quarry (nearest enemy) add [1d8(6)] = 6 damage to one attack.
Free Action: Decide all damage dealt by this weapon is lightning damage.

[Wed Feb 1 21:37:44 2012] : DM: Miss
[Wed Feb 1 21:37:50 2012] : Filica: done.
[Wed Feb 1 21:37:57 2012] : DM: Kava?
[Wed Feb 1 21:38:14 2012] : Kava: Kava lobs a ball of acid after the lizardfolk
[Wed Feb 1 21:38:19 2012] : Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) To hit vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(8) + 6] = 14, Damage: [1d10(6) + 8] = 14 HP.
[Wed Feb 1 21:38:26 2012] : Kava: Done
[Wed Feb 1 21:38:44 2012] : DM: You hit it in the back and kill it.
[Wed Feb 1 21:39:03 2012] : Kava: "That was all of them, I think"
[Wed Feb 1 21:39:04 2012] : Donessh: "Is everyone ok?"
[Wed Feb 1 21:40:34 2012] : Kava: "I'm fine, thanks to Mordecai"
[Wed Feb 1 21:40:53 2012] : Kava: "Let's take a look at the bodies"
[Wed Feb 1 21:40:56 2012] : Donessh: "Indeed. Some nice work there"
[Wed Feb 1 21:42:01 2012] : Mordecai: "It's difficult to concentrate on my holy weapon and do the other things I normally do"
[Wed Feb 1 21:42:49 2012] : Mordecai: "Does anyone need any more help?"
[Wed Feb 1 21:42:52 2012] : DM: The priest's totem is encrusted with gems worth about 340 gp.
[Wed Feb 1 21:42:54 2012] : Kava: "You're doing fine"
[Wed Feb 1 21:43:00 2012] : Donessh: "I am fine my friend"
[Wed Feb 1 21:43:37 2012] : Kava: Kava looks at the totem and tries to recall the god it refers to
[Wed Feb 1 21:43:39 2012] : Kava: Religion: [1d20(3) + 2] = 5
[Wed Feb 1 21:43:49 2012] : Mordecai: Religion: [1d20(4) + 11] = 15
[Wed Feb 1 21:43:59 2012] : Donessh: Religion: [1d20(3) + 5] = 8
[Wed Feb 1 21:44:02 2012] : Filica: Religion: [1d20(17) + 0 + 2] = 19
[Wed Feb 1 21:44:09 2012] : Filica: ooc o.O
[Wed Feb 1 21:44:23 2012] : DM: Sahuagin worship a dark god of the deep.
[Wed Feb 1 21:44:35 2012] : Donessh: "Those little darts were nasty"
[Wed Feb 1 21:44:39 2012] : Mordecai: ooc weren't these lizardmen?
[Wed Feb 1 21:44:53 2012] : DM: A sahuagin priest was leading the lizardfolk.
[Wed Feb 1 21:45:08 2012] : Mordecai: ooc ah, I missed that nuance
[Wed Feb 1 21:45:39 2012] : Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; Minor; Range 5). Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(3) + 4] = 7 HP (on top of their surge value)
[Wed Feb 1 21:45:49 2012] : Mordecai: Magical Healing: Regain 18 HP. [Wed Feb 1 21:46:07 2012] : Mordecai: "Anyone else need a hand?"
[Wed Feb 1 21:46:39 2012] : Filica: "I'm good, thanks"
[Wed Feb 1 21:46:40 2012] : Donessh: ooc only 3 pts down
[Wed Feb 1 21:47:36 2012] : Kava: "We're fine, the horses are fine, our enemies are dead. Let's get going"
[Wed Feb 1 21:48:04 2012] : Mordecai: "OK, let's get going then"
[Wed Feb 1 21:48:52 2012] : DM: What's the plan?
[Wed Feb 1 21:49:13 2012] : Donessh: ooc do we know of any towns ahead of us?
[Wed Feb 1 21:49:17 2012] : Filica: "We need to find that place, where hopefully the artefact is hidden"
[Wed Feb 1 21:49:42 2012] : DM: You're heading towards Krupka, the town you left a week ago.
[Wed Feb 1 21:50:15 2012] : Donessh: ooc head back to town, get a boat and go get the artifact?
[Wed Feb 1 21:51:40 2012] : DM: ooc ok
[Wed Feb 1 21:51:55 2012] : Mordecai: ooc are we near the mines in any way?
[Wed Feb 1 21:52:11 2012] : Mordecai: ooc we could check that all is well on the way back
[Wed Feb 1 21:52:12 2012] : DM: You'll reach them in two days.
[Wed Feb 1 21:52:42 2012] : Mordecai: "Shall we check on the mines? Should be a safe place to sleep at least."
[Wed Feb 1 21:53:23 2012] : Donessh: ooc 2 days to the mines, then another 4/5 to town?
[Wed Feb 1 21:53:38 2012] : DM: ooc something like that.
[Wed Feb 1 21:54:17 2012] : DM: ooc this world may have strange story-morphic geography...
[Wed Feb 1 21:54:21 2012] : Kava: "Only if it's on our route, that kraken won't wait until we're ready to tackle it"
[Wed Feb 1 21:54:44 2012] : Donessh: ooc heh. Story > reality
[Wed Feb 1 21:54:48 2012] : Donessh: ooc brb
[Wed Feb 1 21:54:53 2012] : Mordecai: ooc :-D
[Wed Feb 1 21:57:12 2012] : DM: Two days later you arrive at the opal mines. You are met by Goroth the foreman and his wife, Racha.
[Wed Feb 1 21:57:28 2012] : DM: They ask you anxiously for news.
[Wed Feb 1 21:57:52 2012] : Goroth: "We haven't see a ship for over a week now. Do you know anything about that?"
[Wed Feb 1 22:00:00 2012] : Donessh: ooc back
[Wed Feb 1 22:00:41 2012] : Kava: "Well, this is what we know"
[Wed Feb 1 22:00:57 2012] : Kava: Kava tells about the kraken
[Wed Feb 1 22:02:18 2012] : Racha: "That is bad news. We have 4 weeks of basic supplies and if a shipment of supplies doesn't reach us before then I don't know what we will do."
[Wed Feb 1 22:02:35 2012] : Filica: ooc brb loo
[Wed Feb 1 22:03:17 2012] : Mordecai: "We're hoping to resolve the issue with the kraken"
[Wed Feb 1 22:03:41 2012] : Goroth: "How do you intend to defeat such a monster?"
[Wed Feb 1 22:03:51 2012] : Kava: "We just need a boat to do it"
[Wed Feb 1 22:04:53 2012] : Donessh: "We have been led to beleive there exists an artifact that will calm it"
[Wed Feb 1 22:05:40 2012] : Goroth: "There aren't any ships docked here at the moment. You'll have to go on to Krupka but I finding a sailor would be difficult."
[Wed Feb 1 22:06:22 2012] : Donessh: "We hope the enforced stay in port and the promise of a resolution will tempt someone to aid us"
[Wed Feb 1 22:06:25 2012] : Kava: "Yes, I see what you mean"
[Wed Feb 1 22:06:54 2012] : Racha: "If there is anything else we can help you with, just ask."
[Wed Feb 1 22:07:06 2012] : Racha: "Need any tools or materials?"
[Wed Feb 1 22:07:13 2012] : Filica: "Well, if you know of anyone we might ask for help, that would be a good start"
[Wed Feb 1 22:07:56 2012] : Donessh: "A bed for the night would be welcome"
[Wed Feb 1 22:08:09 2012] : Racha: "Of course!"
[Wed Feb 1 22:09:33 2012] : Mordecai: "And some nice hot food"
[Wed Feb 1 22:09:51 2012] : Mordecai: "We've been on rations and pickings from the wild for over a week
[Wed Feb 1 22:10:17 2012] : Racha: "I can't think of anyone who knows much about such monsters but you can certainly join us for the evening meal."
[Wed Feb 1 22:10:23 2012] : Mordecai: ""Though of course I appreciate that your resources may be a little stretched"
[Wed Feb 1 22:10:53 2012] : Racha: "It won't be much I'm afraid. We need to ration the supplies we have."
[Wed Feb 1 22:12:11 2012] : DM: "Supper is simple fare but the company makes up for it. One of the miners has even composed a rather embelished tail of your defeat of the myconids and the rescue of Racha and the others."
[Wed Feb 1 22:12:38 2012] : Kava: "That should be interesting"
[Wed Feb 1 22:12:51 2012] : DM: ooc not sure why I put that in quote.
[Wed Feb 1 22:14:01 2012] : DM: Four days later you arrive back at the Krupka.
[Wed Feb 1 22:14:54 2012] : DM: "The guards at the gates recognize you and tell you to head straight for Miranda's tower were she is waiting.
[Wed Feb 1 22:15:22 2012] : Mordecai: "Hmm, hope all is OK"
[Wed Feb 1 22:15:25 2012] : Kava: "O man, I'm so fed up with riding"
[Wed Feb 1 22:15:52 2012] : DM: As you pass through the market square you see that will it is as busy as before the stalls are starting to look a little bare.
[Wed Feb 1 22:16:20 2012] : Mordecai: "Lack of trade is starting to bite"
[Wed Feb 1 22:17:20 2012] : DM: Miranda welcomes you into her tower.
[Wed Feb 1 22:17:41 2012] : Miranda: "Did you find anyting useful from that old pirate captain?"
[Wed Feb 1 22:17:45 2012] : Kava: "Greetings, Miranda"
[Wed Feb 1 22:18:00 2012] : Kava: Kava reports
[Wed Feb 1 22:18:05 2012] : Donessh: "Indeed we did"
[Wed Feb 1 22:18:18 2012] : Miranda: Miranda is looking tired and a bit stressed.
[Wed Feb 1 22:19:16 2012] : Miranda: "What will you do next?"
[Wed Feb 1 22:19:48 2012] : Donessh: "Are you ok?"
[Wed Feb 1 22:20:32 2012] : Miranda: "I'm just a little tired. The towns supplies are running and the coucil and I have been having long meeting is plan what to do."
[Wed Feb 1 22:21:06 2012] : Miranda: "And I'm the only means of contact with the other towns and cities. since no ships are sailing."
[Wed Feb 1 22:21:33 2012] : Mordecai: "Do you think we can persuade one to sail us?"
[Wed Feb 1 22:22:00 2012] : Mordecai: "We are not sailors, and I won't deny the trip is probably quite perilous"
[Wed Feb 1 22:22:27 2012] : Mordecai: "But peril brings fame, and often treasure for those who take the risk"
[Wed Feb 1 22:22:55 2012] : Mordecai: "We should probably explain what we have found"
[Wed Feb 1 22:23:04 2012] : Mordecai: ...
[Wed Feb 1 22:23:06 2012] : Miranda: "I have been asking anyone who knows the bow from the stern but almost no-one is willing to sail except for truely outrageous prices."
[Wed Feb 1 22:23:35 2012] : Miranda: "Prices the town cannot afford."
[Wed Feb 1 22:23:43 2012] : Donessh: "Then there seems to be little we can do. Without a ship we are stuck"
[Wed Feb 1 22:24:05 2012] : Kava: "I don't think the sailors can afford not to help us, to be honest"
[Wed Feb 1 22:24:05 2012] : Mordecai: "I fear, if you are in agreement with our course of action, that the town must find the money, or someone more heroic and less greedy"
[Wed Feb 1 22:24:23 2012] : Mordecai: "Otherwise all will starve"
[Wed Feb 1 22:24:45 2012] : Mordecai: "I assume that all the farmlands are reached by boat?"
[Wed Feb 1 22:24:46 2012] : Miranda: "There was one person willing to sail but he's crazy. It doesn't seem wise to sail with him."
[Wed Feb 1 22:25:09 2012] : Donessh: "I fear we have little choice"
[Wed Feb 1 22:25:21 2012] : Mordecai: "Crazy is fine, as long as they can sail, and will sail"
[Wed Feb 1 22:25:28 2012] : Donessh: "What is this crazy mans name and where can we find him?"
[Wed Feb 1 22:25:50 2012] : Miranda: "There are farms that supply some grain and other produce but without fish and and shipments in the next 4 weeks we'll have to open the winter stores.
[Wed Feb 1 22:26:33 2012] : Kava: "How long will those stores last?"
[Wed Feb 1 22:26:57 2012] : Miranda: "Months if necessary but then how will be last the winter?"
[Wed Feb 1 22:27:55 2012] : Miranda: "The mad sailor is called Elric, if you sail with him be careful."
[Wed Feb 1 22:28:07 2012] : Filica: "Why so?"
[Wed Feb 1 22:28:14 2012] : Filica: "I mean, how crazy is he?"
[Wed Feb 1 22:28:27 2012] : Miranda: "They say he sailed into port 30 years ago alone on his ship and quite mad."
[Wed Feb 1 22:28:33 2012] : Mordecai: "Is there any way we could shame anyone more sane to help us?"
[Wed Feb 1 22:29:46 2012] : Miranda: "He talks always of "finding the lost".
[Wed Feb 1 22:30:26 2012] : Kava: "Sounds like quite a story"
[Wed Feb 1 22:30:29 2012] : Miranda: "Perhaps you will be more persusive than I."
[Wed Feb 1 22:31:19 2012] : Donessh: "Lets ask around. Perhaps some will have changed their minds"
[Wed Feb 1 22:31:55 2012] : DM: GAME END